时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | [Laura] As long as I am alive, I can testify against him. | 只要我还活着 我就能指证他 |
[00:13] | You could have told me. | 你早该告诉我的 |
[00:14] | What was I supposed to say? | 我要怎么说? |
[00:15] | Your father is wanted by the FBI, and he would kill us if he got the chance? | 你父亲被联邦调查局通缉 如果有机会 他会杀了我们? |
[00:19] | -[gasps] -[bodies thud] | |
[00:20] | [Andy] What is it about that money? Why does Jasper want it? | 那些钱是怎么回事? 为什么贾斯珀想要? |
[00:24] | He tried to kill me to get it. | 为了得到它 他想杀了我 |
[00:26] | You’re going to get caught. | 你会被抓的 |
[00:28] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚要开始 |
[00:30] | [grunts] | |
[00:32] | [Laura] Nick is out there somewhere. | 尼克就在某个地方 |
[00:34] | You just need to… disappear. | 你只需要…消失 |
[00:37] | [officer] Stop right there! | 停下来! |
[00:39] | -[gunshots] -[tires screeching] | |
[00:42] | -Where are you going? -You have to trust me. | -你要去哪里? -你得相信我 |
[00:44] | Why the fuck would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做? NETFLIX 剧集 |
[01:44] | [woman] It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[02:20] | [young Charlie] Four years is a long time. | 四年是一段很长的时间 |
[02:24] | Four years, eight months, three days. | 四年八个月零三天 |
[02:28] | That was the deal Jane Queller, convicted felon, | 这是简奎勒 被判有罪的重犯 |
[02:30] | made with the U.S. Attorney. | 和联邦检察官达成的协议 |
[02:32] | The good news? | 好消息呢? |
[02:33] | Laura Randall doesn’t even have a parking ticket. | 劳拉兰德尔连停车罚单都没有 |
[02:36] | Laura? | 劳拉? |
[02:39] | So that’s my name. | 所以那是我的名字 |
[02:41] | When you walk out of here today, yeah. | 当你今天走出这里 你就叫这个了 |
[02:44] | Come on. I’ll talk you through it. | 来 我给你讲讲 |
[02:52] | You’re a widowed single mother from Rhode Island. | 你是罗得岛的单身母亲 |
[02:56] | Your parents died in a fire when you were 18. | 你父母在你18岁时死于火灾 |
[02:58] | You married young. | 你年纪轻轻就结婚了 |
[03:00] | To Jerry Randall? | 嫁给了杰瑞兰德尔? |
[03:02] | Who was killed in a car crash when your daughter was two years old. | 他在你女儿两岁时死于车祸 |
[03:05] | Tragic. | 太惨了 |
[03:14] | You changed Andy’s birthday. | 你改了安迪的生日 |
[03:17] | Yours, too. | 还有你的 |
[03:18] | That’s protocol. | 协议如此 |
[03:21] | You and your daughter moved to Georgia for a fresh start. | 你和你女儿搬到乔治亚州重新开始 |
[03:24] | Belle Isle? | 贝尔岛? |
[03:26] | A retirement community. You won’t get much trouble there. | 一个退休社区 你在那儿不会遇到太多麻烦 (乔治亚州) |
[03:30] | The middle of nowhere with mosquitos. | 一个到处都是蚊子的偏僻之地 |
[03:35] | These are for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[03:49] | Talbots? | 陶伯? |
[03:50] | What you wear. | 你穿的衣服 |
[03:52] | How you talk. | 说话方式 |
[03:53] | The car you drive. The food you like. | 开的车 喜欢的食物 |
[03:55] | Nothing can signal Jane Queller. | 都不能跟简奎勒有关 |
[03:57] | Don’t worry, she’s long gone. | 别担心 她是过去时了 |
[04:04] | [chuckles softly] | |
[04:06] | For Andrea. This is Wish Bear. | 给安德莉亚的 这是许愿熊 |
[04:08] | My daughter says she’s the best. | 我女儿说她是最棒的 |
[04:15] | I know you’re nervous about seeing her. | 我知道要见她你很紧张 |
[04:17] | She doesn’t even know who I am. | 她都不知道我是谁 |
[05:02] | [car approaching] | |
[05:34] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[05:37] | Hey, Charlie. | 嘿 查理 |
[05:41] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈在哪儿? |
[05:45] | In a dark gray Chevy Malibu. | 在一辆深灰色的雪佛兰马里布里 |
[05:47] | California plates. H793WVZ. | 加州牌照 H793WVZ (加州 H793WVZ) |
[06:13] | [President Obama on TV] 1.7 million unpaid American jobs. | 170万个无偿美国工作 |
[06:15] | But so many of our products like autos are built on both sides of the border | 但我们的很多产品 如汽车 都是在边境两侧的 |
[06:19] | in an integrated supply chain. | 集成供应链上生产的 |
[06:22] | This co-production makes us work better in the global economy as a whole. | 这种共同生产使我们 在全球整体经济中工作得更好 |
[06:26] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得如何? |
[06:27] | Yeah. Fine. | 嗯 很好 |
[06:30] | [Laura sighs] | |
[06:34] | Blanket? | 要毯子吗? |
[06:35] | No, you should go home. | 不用 你该回家了 |
[06:36] | I’ll, uh… I’ll just call you when I’m done. | 我…我完事了给你打电话 |
[06:39] | No, I’ll stay. | 不 我要留下来 |
[06:41] | Really? For four hours? | 真的吗?四个小时? |
[06:43] | That’s silly. | 那太傻了 |
[06:45] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[06:50] | Andy? | 安迪? |
[06:52] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[06:54] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[06:59] | I’ll, uh… | 我… |
[07:00] | [clicks tongue] I’ll wait in the cafeteria. | 我在餐厅等你 |
[07:05] | -Text me if you need anything? -Mm-hmm. | 需要什么就给我发信息 |
[07:11] | Hard to lean on ’em, isn’t it? | 依靠他们很难 对吧? |
[07:15] | You wouldn’t have a pen, would ya? | 你有笔吗? |
[07:26] | -Thanks. -Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[07:28] | My son gave me this book. Has all these questions. | 我儿子给了我这本书 上面有各种问题 “你最看重什么?” |
[07:32] | -Hmm. -“What do you value most?” | |
[07:34] | “Have those values changed since your diagnosis?” | “在你确诊后 这些价值观改变了吗?” |
[07:39] | Maybe eat dessert first. | 也许甜点排第一吧 |
[07:41] | [chuckles] | |
[07:44] | “Are there dreams you didn’t allow yourself to have pre-diagnosis?” | “在你确诊前 是否有不允许自己拥有的梦想?” |
[07:48] | [sighs] | |
[07:50] | Always wanted to take the grandkids to Disney. | 我一直想带孙子们去迪士尼 |
[07:53] | No parents. | 不带他们爸妈 |
[07:54] | Just fun. | 就开心地玩 |
[07:59] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[08:01] | What wild dreams have you been putting off? | 你有什么一直没实现的疯狂梦想? |
[08:05] | To finish this book. | 看完这本书 |
[08:10] | [man on radio] Following an FBI raid this morning, | 今早联邦调查局突袭后 |
[08:13] | kidnapped Berkeley Professor Alexandra Maplecroft | 被绑架的伯克利教授 亚历山大梅普克罗夫特的尸体 |
[08:15] | was found near a Bay Area rail yard, | 在旧金山湾区的 一个铁路站场附近被发现 |
[08:17] | along with the body of a man | 探员还发现了一名男子的尸体 |
[08:19] | believed to be a member of the Army of the Changing World. | 据信他是变革世界军队的一员 |
[08:22] | The leftist group kidnapped the Berkeley academic early last week | 该左翼组织在上周早些时候 绑架了这名伯克利大学教师 |
[08:25] | shortly before she was due to speak at the IEF conference in Oslo. | 当时她正准备 在奥斯陆国际经济论坛上发言 |
[08:30] | -Another woman posing as Maplecroft… -Follow that. | -另一名女子乔装成梅普克罗夫特… -跟着那个走 |
[08:32] | …shot billionaire Martin Queller onstage, | …在台上枪杀了亿万富翁马丁奎勒 |
[08:35] | and took her own life moments later. | 并随即自尽 |
[08:37] | The woman has been identified as Grace Juno, | 经确认 该女子名叫格蕾丝朱诺 |
[08:40] | an Oakland resident | 是一名奥克兰居民 |
[08:41] | who had accused Queller’s pharmaceutical company of corruption. | 曾指控奎勒制药公司贪污腐败 |
[08:44] | Juno’s husband killed their three children, as– | 朱诺的丈夫杀死了他们的三个孩子… |
[08:47] | [radio switches off] | |
[08:50] | [young Nick] All right. We’re here. | 好了 我们到了 |
[08:53] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[09:00] | Eli. You’re a life-saver. | 伊莱 你是我们的救星 |
[09:02] | What happened out there, huh? | 发生什么事了? |
[09:03] | -We’ve been watching the news. -Hey. | -我们一直在看新闻 -嘿 |
[09:05] | Yeah. Yeah, we were lucky to get out. | 嗯 我们幸运地逃出来了 宝拉 简 这是克拉拉和伊莱 |
[09:08] | Uh, Paula. Jane. This is Clara and Eli. | |
[09:11] | -Hey. -Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[09:12] | Uh, we got beds, food, clothes. | 我们有床、食物、衣服 |
[09:14] | -Yeah, whatever you need. -[Jane] Thank you. | -对 要什么有什么 -谢谢 |
[09:16] | Hey, where’s Andrew? | 嘿 安德鲁在哪儿? |
[09:18] | Uh, he’s unpacking. I’ll, uh… I’ll give him a hand. | 他在拿东西 我…我去帮帮他 |
[09:22] | [Paula] Thank you, guys. Really. So much. You don’t understand. | 谢谢你们 真的 非常感谢 你们不明白 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:28] | [straining] | |
[09:30] | All right. Got it. | 好了 拿到了 |
[09:34] | We can hide the supplies in the shed. All right? | 我们可以把补给藏在小屋里 好吗? |
[09:39] | [whispering] Hey. You okay? | 嘿 你没事吧? |
[09:43] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[09:45] | Hey, we’re okay. | 嘿 我们没事了 |
[09:48] | Yeah. We’re okay. | 嗯 我们没事了 见鬼! |
[09:52] | -[body thuds] -[Paula] Oh, shit! | |
[09:54] | [Eli] What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[09:55] | [Jane] Shit. Andrew! | 见鬼 安德鲁! |
[09:57] | [Andrew] I’m good. I’m all right. | 我没事 我很好 |
[09:58] | Andrew! | 安德鲁! |
[09:59] | [Paula] He’s been shot! Why didn’t you tell? | 他中枪了!你为什么没告诉我们? |
[10:01] | [Andrew] Had to get out. | 我们当时得逃命 |
[10:02] | We need to get to a hospital. | 我们得去医院 |
[10:04] | No, no. We can’t go anywhere. | 不 我们哪儿都不能去 |
[10:05] | -[Clara] Eli and I could take you. -They call cops for a bullet wound. | -我和伊莱可以带你去 -不行 他们会因为枪伤报警的 |
[10:08] | -[Clara] We have to do something… -[breathing heavily] | 我们得做点什么… |
[10:11] | -[Paula] How bad is it? -[Andrew grunts] | 有多严重? |
[10:13] | [young Nick] Let’s get a look. | 让我看看你 |
[10:15] | [Andrew weakly] Sorry I fucked up. | 抱歉我搞砸了 |
[10:17] | -Hey. Hey. You’re fine. -Yeah. | -嘿 你会没事的 -嗯 |
[10:20] | -All right? -All right. | -好吗? -好 |
[10:22] | Let’s get you cleaned up. | 我帮你清理一下 |
[10:23] | [Eli] There’s a pharmacy in Spring River. I have a friend we can trust. | 斯普林泉有一家药店 我有个值得信任的朋友在那 |
[10:26] | -You need a doctor! -[young Nick] Jane! | -你需要医生! -简! |
[10:30] | Will you do as I ask? | 你会照我说的做吗? |
[10:33] | [Eli] I’ll be back as soon as I can, okay? | 我会尽快回来的 好吗? |
[10:35] | [Andrew breathing heavily] | |
[10:36] | Come inside. | 进来吧 |
[10:38] | [grunts] | |
[10:42] | -[Andrew] Okay, all right. -[Eli] Okay. | -好的 好了 -好的 |
[10:44] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[10:46] | [Andrew] Yeah. | 好了 |
[10:48] | [Charlie] Yeah. | 对 |
[10:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:55] | -Thanks. -[phone disconnects] | 谢谢 |
[10:57] | [Charlie sighs] | |
[10:58] | They checked the location you gave us. | 他们查了你给我们的地址 |
[11:01] | There’s no car. No bodies. There’s nothing. | 没车 没尸体 什么都没有 |
[11:04] | I saw two people get shot. | 我看到两个人中枪了 |
[11:06] | Well, somebody’s covering their tracks. | 有人在掩盖他们的踪迹 |
[11:10] | My billionaire uncle killing people over a suitcase? | 我的亿万富翁舅舅 为了一个手提箱杀人? |
[11:13] | Let’s get you out of the Bay Area. | 我带你离开旧金山湾区 |
[11:15] | And I’ll do some digging. | 我会调查一下的 |
[11:17] | Michael Vargas has been moved to a secure location. | 迈克尔瓦加斯已被转移到安全地点 |
[11:20] | [Andy] How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[11:21] | [Charlie] Stable. Still don’t know what happened. | 情况稳定 但还不知道发生了什么事 |
[11:23] | What about Mom? | 我妈妈呢? |
[11:26] | No luck tracking her phone. | 追踪不到她的手机 |
[11:28] | But they issued a BOLO. | 但他们发布了搜寻令 |
[11:32] | And we’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[11:34] | [scoffs] | |
[11:37] | Nick is here somewhere. | 尼克就在这里的某个地方 |
[11:40] | Your mom wanted you out of the line of fire. That’s why she left. | 你妈妈希望你远离危险 这就是她离开的原因 |
[11:45] | [sniffles] | |
[11:48] | You think I’m wrong about her. | 你觉得我看错她了 |
[11:49] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[11:51] | [Charlie] So we find her. And we find him. | 所以我们会找到她 还有他 |
[11:54] | Then this thing is finally over. | 然后了结这件事 |
[11:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:00] | For doing all this. | 你所做的一切 |
[12:03] | [chuckles] | |
[12:05] | You know I was with her, in the delivery room. | 要知道当年是我陪着她进产房的 |
[12:09] | I was the second person to hold you. | 我是第二个抱你的人 |
[12:18] | There is one place she might go. | 她可能会去一个地方 |
[12:20] | Where? | 哪里? |
[12:22] | [Charlie] Up north. | 北边 |
[12:27] | Old house in the woods. | 树林里的老房子 |
[12:29] | Soren Sevander used to live there. | 苏林索伦森曾经住在那里 |
[12:31] | Civil rights lawyer and his wife. | 民权律师和他的妻子 |
[12:33] | Our guys went by there a couple of days ago. | 我们的人几天前去过那里 |
[12:36] | It might be worth circling back. | 也许值得再去一次 (奎勒集团 劳拉奥利弗) |
[12:55] | [news reporter] The next time that you feel overwhelmed, | 下次当你感到不知所措 |
[12:59] | that you feel despair, that you feel like giving up, | 深陷绝望 想要放弃的时候 |
[13:03] | remember this community. | 记住这个群体 |
[13:06] | [crowd shouting] | |
[13:15] | [clicks tongue] | |
[13:16] | I just can’t decide. | 我真的决定不了 |
[13:20] | The boys would really love the Polynesian Village, | 男孩们一定会喜欢波利尼西亚村庄 |
[13:23] | but my granddaughter’s more a Wilderness Lodge girl. | 但我孙女更喜欢荒野小屋 |
[13:30] | Of course, we’ll barely be in the hotel, but still. | 当然了 我们几乎不会在酒店 但还是要选一个 |
[13:33] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[13:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:35] | I just want it to be something they’ll remember. | 我只是想让他们记住这件事 |
[13:38] | Something special. | 特别的事 |
[13:40] | [clicks tongue] | |
[13:42] | They say the Polynesian Village has the best view of the fireworks. | 他们说波利尼西亚村庄 是观赏烟花的最佳地点 |
[13:46] | Oh, for Christ’s sake, will you shut up? | 天啊 你能闭嘴吗? |
[13:49] | You’re not gonna ride Space Mountain or take selfies with Jiminy Cricket | 你不会去玩飞越太空山 也不会和小蟋蟀杰明尼自拍 |
[13:53] | or see those stupid fireworks, | 也不会去看那些愚蠢的烟花 |
[13:55] | because you’re not going to Disney World. | 因为你不会去迪士尼世界 |
[13:57] | You’re dying! | 你要死了! |
[14:00] | I’m dying! | 我要死了! |
[14:02] | That’s why we’re here, stuck in these goddamn poison chairs. | 所以我们才在这里 被困在这该死的毒椅上 |
[14:06] | So just please stop chattering. | 所以别再喋喋不休了 |
[14:08] | You’re giving me a fucking headache. | 你让我头疼死了 |
[14:19] | Leave it. | 放着吧 |
[14:33] | You were serious. | 你是认真的 |
[14:35] | What? | 什么? |
[14:38] | So you’re just waiting to die? | 所以你只是在等死吗? |
[14:40] | No, I was just trying to get her to shut up. | 不 我只是想让她闭嘴 |
[14:43] | You have to keep fighting. That’s the only way this works. | 你必须继续斗争 这是唯一可行的办法 |
[14:46] | Let’s go home. [sighs] | 我们回家吧 |
[14:47] | No. | 不 |
[14:50] | [Laura sighs wearily] | |
[14:51] | You’re not eating. I’ve watched you. | 你没吃东西 我看着你呢 |
[14:54] | I told you, the chemo makes me sick. | 我告诉过你 化疗让我恶心 |
[14:56] | Then take your nausea meds | 那就吃点治恶心的药 |
[14:57] | -or drink that tea. -My God. What do you want from me? | -或者喝了那茶 -天啊 你想从我这儿得到什么? |
[15:00] | I wanna know why you’re not even trying. | 我想知道你为什么连试都不试 |
[15:02] | Can we please just go home? | 我们能回家吗? |
[15:03] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[15:06] | Well, maybe I didn’t think my life would end up this way. | 也许我从未想过我的生活会这样结束 |
[15:09] | You mean, stuck alone with me? | 你是说和我独处吗? |
[15:12] | No. | 不是 |
[15:13] | Then what? | 那是什么? |
[15:14] | Contrary to what you may think, my life didn’t begin the moment you were born. | 与你所想的相反 我的生活 并不是在你出生的那一刻开始的 |
[15:18] | Not everything about me is about you. | 我的一切不是全都跟你有关 |
[15:22] | I know that. | 我知道那一点 |
[15:24] | [sighs] | |
[15:26] | Sometimes I think the only reason you came home | 有时候 我觉得你回家的唯一原因 |
[15:28] | is because you didn’t have anything better to do. | 是因为你没有更好的事可做 |
[15:32] | What? | 什么? |
[15:34] | One of us needs to get a life. | 我们中的一个人得好好生活 |
[15:38] | You can do anything. | 你想做什么都可以 |
[15:41] | You can go anywhere you want. | 你可以去任何想去的地方 |
[15:44] | But you are right here, right here with me | 但你却在这里 跟我在一起 |
[15:46] | folding my blankets and going on about adjuvant therapy | 给我叠毯子 进行辅助治疗 |
[15:49] | and hovering like any of this fucking matters. | 一直守在这里 好像这些事很重要似的 |
[15:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:55] | But I’m… I’m here and you’re not letting me help you. | 但我…我在这里 你却不让我帮你 |
[15:58] | You can’t help me! | 你帮不了我! |
[15:59] | Because you’re shutting me out! | 因为你把我拒之门外! |
[16:03] | You know I need you, right? | 你知道我需要你 对吧? |
[16:06] | Even if you’re the last person I wanna talk to most of the time, | 即使大多数时候 你是我最不想说话的人 |
[16:09] | I need to know you’re on this planet with me. | 我要知道你还活着 跟我在一起 |
[16:18] | [young Jasper] They killed my father. | 他们杀了我父亲 |
[16:20] | They left an innocent woman to die. | 他们让一个无辜的女人死去 |
[16:22] | They attacked law enforcement. | 他们攻击执法部门 |
[16:25] | The Army of the Changing World are terrorists. | 变革世界军队是恐怖分子 |
[16:28] | And I’m going to do everything in my power to bring these murderers to justice. | 我会尽我所能将凶手绳之以法 |
[16:32] | [young Nick] Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[16:35] | [chuckling sarcastically] | |
[16:38] | Jasper Queller claiming the moral high ground. | 贾斯珀奎勒想占据道德高地 |
[16:40] | Is that some kind of cosmic fucking joke? | 这是什么宇宙级玩笑吗? |
[16:46] | We should bomb that fucker and his precious company. | 我们应该炸掉那个混蛋 和他的宝贝公司 |
[16:48] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[16:56] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[17:03] | It’s a revolution, Jane. | 这是革命 简 |
[17:05] | [Jane] Is it? | 是吗? |
[17:06] | Or is it just revenge? Because it’s getting harder to tell. | 还是复仇?因为这越来越难分辨了 |
[17:32] | Huh? | |
[17:36] | You’re burning up. | 你发烧了 |
[17:39] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么不说话? |
[17:44] | [weakly] I’m dying for something I believe in, Jane. | 我为我的信仰而死 简 |
[17:50] | How many people can say that? | 有多少人能这么说? |
[17:55] | You sound just like him. | 你听起来就像他 |
[17:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:02] | [groans softly] | |
[18:07] | [gasps] | |
[18:11] | -Let me take you to a hospital. -No. | -我带你去医院吧 -不行 |
[18:14] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:20] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[18:30] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[18:38] | I hope it’s a girl. | 我希望是女孩 |
[18:41] | That’ll be perfect karma. | 那是完美的因果 |
[18:48] | [voice breaking] I need you here. | 我需要你 |
[18:52] | I can’t be alone. | 我一个人不行的 |
[18:57] | You won’t be. | 你不是一个人 |
[19:08] | [softly] You won’t be. | 你不是一个人 |
[19:14] | [Andrew winces] | |
[19:57] | [young Jasper] This is insane. We can’t pull it off. | 这太疯狂了 我们做不到 |
[20:00] | [young Nick] You’ll take over the company, the responsible son. | 你这个可靠的儿子将会接管公司 |
[20:04] | Jasper, I’m telling you, the board won’t even blink. | 贾斯珀 我告诉你 董事会一点也不会怀疑 |
[20:06] | [recorder clicks] | |
[20:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[20:17] | I’m taking Andrew to the hospital. | 我要带安德鲁去医院 |
[20:19] | No. Jane. | 不行 简 |
[20:20] | He won’t make it through the night. | 他撑不过今晚的 |
[20:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:26] | So you’re just… okay with letting him die? | 所以你就…眼睁睁看着他去死吗? |
[20:29] | Look, it’s too late. It’s too late. Every cop in the country’s looking for us. | 听着 太迟了 全国的警察都在找我们 |
[20:33] | I don’t fucking care. | 我不在乎 |
[20:37] | Do you think I wanted any of this to happen? | 你以为我想发生这样的事吗? |
[20:41] | But it did. | 但就是发生了 |
[20:43] | And now it’s you and me. But we have to find a way forward. | 现在只有你和我了 但我们必须找到前进的道路 |
[20:48] | Now look, we’ve never been whole people. | 听着 我们从来都不是完整的人 |
[20:50] | The world broke us. | 世界毁了我们 |
[20:52] | But we found each other. | 但我们找到了彼此 |
[20:55] | But we only make sense together, you know that. | 但我们只有在一起才有意义 你知道的 |
[21:01] | I can’t! I can’t do this. | 不行!我不能这么做 |
[21:03] | No, listen to me. Listen to me! | 不 听我说! |
[21:05] | Eli will take us to the border. | 伊莱会带我们去边境 |
[21:06] | He has friends in Calgary. They can help us. | 他在卡尔加里有朋友 他们可以帮我们 |
[21:08] | -No. -Jane. | -不 -简 |
[21:13] | [Jane whimpers] | |
[21:21] | -Please. Please stop. -If you ever leave me, | -拜托 拜托停下来 -如果你离开我 |
[21:25] | I would scorch the earth to find you. | 我会不惜一切代价找到你 |
[21:29] | Please. | 拜托 |
[21:30] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[21:33] | No. | 不 |
[21:34] | [piano chord plays] | |
[21:52] | Little miss sunshine’s late today. | 阳光小姐今天迟到了 |
[21:54] | Where is she? Out buying lottery tickets? | 她去哪儿了?出去买彩票了吗? |
[21:56] | Gloria was moved to hospice care. | 格洛丽亚被转移到临终关怀中心了 (亲爱的奶奶 真希望你没生病 我们可以一起去公园) (或迪士尼 爱你 奶奶) |
[22:25] | [breathing weakly] | |
[22:37] | You were always so goddamn cheerful. | 你平时总是那么开朗乐观 |
[22:42] | [sighs] | |
[22:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:55] | You asked me, um, | 你问过我 |
[22:58] | about the dreams I have. | 我的梦想 |
[23:03] | It’s only one. | 只有一个 |
[23:08] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[23:12] | See, I was raised to be a good girl. | 我被教育要做个好女孩 |
[23:16] | Trained to please to… | 接受训练 只为取悦别人 只为… |
[23:20] | keep the peace when bad things happened. | 当不好的事情发生时 保持平静 |
[23:28] | [crying] But I was drowning. | 但我感到很窒息 |
[23:41] | I saw a way out. | 我看到了一条出路 |
[23:48] | Well, I thought I did, but it was just a dead end. | 我以为那是出路 但其实那只是一条死胡同 |
[23:54] | This man I loved… | 我爱的人… |
[23:57] | He tried to kill me. | 他想杀了我 我不得不离开 |
[24:06] | And I had to get away. | |
[24:11] | So I became another person. | 所以我变成了另一个人 |
[24:16] | And I locked that old self away. | 我把过去的自己锁了起来 |
[24:25] | [Laura crying] | |
[24:32] | I told myself it was my choice. | 我告诉自己这是我的选择 |
[24:37] | The only way to survive, to keep us safe. | 只有这样才能活下来 才能保证我们的安全 |
[24:48] | But hiding | 但躲了 |
[24:51] | for 30 years. | 30年 |
[24:55] | That’s not choice. | 那不是选择 |
[24:59] | It’s captivity. | 那是囚禁 |
[25:03] | Lie, after lie, after lie. | 谎话连篇 |
[25:11] | And Andy feels it. | 安迪觉察到了 |
[25:12] | I mean, she might not know what it is, but she feels it. | 她可能不知道是什么 但她能感觉到 |
[25:20] | Smothering her. | 她很压抑 |
[25:25] | [sobbing] | |
[25:43] | This is not my life. | 这不是我的生活 |
[25:52] | I need a way out. | 我要挣脱 |
[26:00] | I can’t | 我不能 |
[26:03] | die in someone else’s skin. | 以另一个人的名义死去 |
[26:38] | [Jane crying] | |
[26:58] | Jane. | 简 |
[26:59] | [Jane] He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[27:03] | I came as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[27:05] | He never woke up. I didn’t get to say bye. | 他再也没有醒过来 我还没来得及说再见 |
[27:10] | I’m so sorry. | 太对不起了 天啊 发生什么事了? |
[27:14] | [sniffles] | |
[27:15] | [sighs] Oh, Jesus, what happened? | |
[27:17] | What? | 什么? |
[27:23] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[27:25] | There’s an FBI agent out there. | 外面有个联邦调查局探员 |
[27:27] | Tell them it was Nick and Andrew. | 告诉他们主谋是尼克和安德鲁 |
[27:30] | Tell them they brainwashed you. | 跟他们说你被他们洗脑了 |
[27:33] | -That they beat you– -Stop. Just stop. | -说他们打你… -别说了 |
[27:35] | I’m trying to help. | 我是想帮忙 |
[27:36] | You are the second person today to ask me to abandon Andrew. | 你是今天第二个让我抛弃安德鲁的人 |
[27:39] | [sighs] | |
[27:41] | He’s dead, Jane. | 他死了 简 |
[27:43] | There’s nothing we can do to change that. | 我们做什么都改变不了这一点 |
[27:45] | But this, we can deal with. | 但这种情况 我们可以处理 |
[27:48] | We just need to get ahead of it. | 我们只需要变通一下 |
[27:51] | Get ahead of it? | 变通? |
[27:52] | I’m being practical. | 我这是出于实际考虑 |
[27:53] | You sound like Martin. You want to blame someone else? [sniffles] | 你这话听起来跟马丁一样 你想将过错推给别人? |
[27:56] | No. No, Jane. This is on you and Andrew. | 不 简 这是你和安德鲁的错 |
[27:59] | You fell for that fucking con man. | 你们被那个骗子骗了 |
[28:01] | I warned you, and now I’m here to clean up your mess. | 我警告过你 现在我来帮你收拾残局 |
[28:03] | -Bullshit. -[scoffs] | 胡说八道 |
[28:10] | This is what is going to happen. | 接下来会这样 |
[28:14] | I will turn myself in, do my time, get on with my life. | 我会去自首 服完刑 继续我的生活 |
[28:20] | Neither of us will say a word about Andrew and what he did or didn’t do. | 他做了什么也好 没做什么也好 我们俩谁也不许说安德鲁的事 |
[28:26] | You can have the company. | 公司是你的了 |
[28:27] | But you’ll use the profits from the pharmaceutical division to make amends. | 但你要用制药部门的利润来赎罪 |
[28:31] | If you think I’m gonna listen– | 如果你觉得我会听… |
[28:32] | If that doesn’t happen, if I hear you’re still exploiting people | 如果你没照做 如果我听说 你还在剥削别人 |
[28:36] | or if there is one whisper that Andrew was to blame, | 或者有任何传言说安德鲁是罪魁祸首 |
[28:38] | I will ruin your fucking life. | 我就毁了你的生活 |
[28:52] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病? |
[28:55] | I know all about Oslo. | 我知道奥斯陆事件的一切 |
[28:57] | What? | 什么? |
[28:58] | -You and Nick, and your side deal. -[scoffs] | 你和尼克 还有你们私下的交易 |
[29:02] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:04] | It’s all on tape. | 都被录下来了 |
[29:11] | In a very safe place. | 录音带在很安全的地方 |
[29:13] | [sighs] | |
[29:17] | Okay. Okay, um… | 好… |
[29:22] | I had no idea Nick was gonna kill him. | 我不知道尼克会杀了他 |
[29:24] | Try telling him that. | 你去跟他说吧 |
[29:35] | Please, we have to look out for each other. | 拜托 我们得互相照顾 |
[29:38] | We’re the only ones left. | 就剩我们两个了 |
[29:42] | It’s just you and me now. | 现在只有你和我了 |
[29:44] | -It was never you and me. -Just… Jane, please. Jane, just… | -从来没什么你和我 -就…简 拜托 简 就… |
[29:52] | I know who killed Alex Maplecroft, and I know where you can find him. | 我知道谁杀了亚历克斯梅普克罗夫特 我也知道在哪能找到他 |
[29:56] | I’m listening. | 我在听呢 |
[30:02] | I want a deal first. | 我想先签个协议 |
[30:20] | If Mom gave Nick up to the feds, why didn’t they catch him the first time? | 既然妈妈已经向联调局供出了尼克 为什么他们一开始没有抓住他? |
[30:26] | I got real close, but he slipped away. | 我差点就抓到他了 但他溜走了 |
[30:29] | I think he had help. | 我觉得他有帮手 |
[30:34] | He’s been out there 30 years. | 他逃了30年 |
[30:36] | Why come back? Does he really hate Mom that much? | 为什么要回来 他真的那么恨妈妈吗? |
[30:41] | People have long memories. | 人的记忆力很好 |
[30:43] | You’re on your own, you brood on the past. | 你孤身一人 沉湎于过去 |
[30:46] | That feeling connects you to something, you hold on to it. | 那种感觉将你和某些东西联系在一起 你会紧紧抓住它 |
[30:55] | That Polaroid I showed you. | 我给你看的那张拍立得照片 |
[30:58] | Mom beaten up. | 妈妈被打的那张 |
[31:01] | You knew Nick did that. | 你知道是尼克干的 |
[31:03] | Of course, I did. | 我当然知道 |
[31:05] | I took the damn picture. | 那张照片是我拍的 |
[31:08] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[31:28] | [sighs] | |
[31:47] | [groans] | |
[32:08] | [groans] | |
[33:21] | Hey, Andy. You feeling any better? | 嘿 安迪 你觉得好点了吗? |
[33:27] | Fever’s gone, but there’s only one way to tell. | 退烧了 但只有一种方法可以判断 |
[33:30] | -[laughing] -[giggling] | |
[33:32] | Yeah. You’re feeling better. | 嗯 你好多了 |
[33:36] | Come on. | 来 |
[33:39] | Did you say good morning to your mommy? | 你跟你妈妈说早上好了吗? |
[33:48] | Good morning, Mommy. | 早上好 妈妈 |
[33:52] | [Clara chuckles] | |
[33:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:56] | Can I go outside? | 我能出去吗? |
[33:58] | Yeah! Let’s go. | 好啊!我们走 |
[34:24] | [hens clucking] | |
[34:27] | Remember! Don’t go past the big tree. | 记住!不要越过那棵大树 |
[35:08] | …two, three, four, five, six. | …二、三、四、五、六 |
[35:14] | One, two, three, four, five… Ooh. | 一、二、三、四、五… |
[35:21] | Five. | 五 |
[35:23] | And one in the middle. | 中间来一个 |
[35:28] | The sunflower. | 向日葵 |
[35:38] | When is Eli coming home? | 伊莱什么时候回家? |
[35:41] | Maybe tomorrow. The jury’s still making up its mind. | 也许明天吧 陪审团还没做出决定 |
[35:46] | [thud] | |
[35:51] | It’s just a fox. | 就是只狐狸 |
[35:53] | Hey. Go get your PJs on. | 嘿 去换上你的睡衣 |
[35:59] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[37:47] | [young Nick] Hey! | 嘿! |
[37:52] | Hey, I saved them for you. | 嘿 我替你救了它们 |
[37:54] | A monster was going to eat them. | 怪物要吃了它们 |
[37:57] | Uh, this one fell into a lava pit, so I, uh… I fixed her up. | 这个掉进了熔岩坑 我把它治好了 |
[38:01] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[38:03] | -Good. -Yeah? | -很好 -是吗? |
[38:09] | You have the whole magic forest to yourself? | 整个魔法森林都是你的吗? |
[38:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:13] | Well, that’s pretty cool. | 那太酷了 |
[38:19] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈在哪儿? |
[38:20] | Gone. | 不见了 |
[38:25] | Do you mean she’s in heaven? | 你的意思是她去天堂了吗? |
[38:28] | She grows flowers. | 她去种花了 |
[38:34] | And where does she do that? | 她去哪里种花了? 我不知道 |
[38:36] | Mm-mm. I don’t know. | |
[38:44] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[38:45] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[38:47] | Andy? | 安迪? |
[38:51] | Yeah, I had a friend with that name. | 嗯 我有个朋友也叫这个名字 |
[38:59] | Hey. We can all go swimming. Do you want to see the creek? | 嘿 我们可以一起去游泳 你想看看小溪吗? |
[39:02] | -Yeah. -Yeah? | -想 -是吗? |
[39:03] | All right, come on. | 好 走吧 |
[39:05] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[39:16] | [Clara] Andy! | 安迪! |
[39:20] | [Eli] Andy! | 安迪! |
[39:24] | [Clara] Sweetie, it’s time to come in! Eli’s home! | 亲爱的 该进屋了!伊莱回家了! |
[39:29] | [Eli] Andy! Where are you? | 安迪!你在哪里? |
[39:33] | [Clara] Andy! | 安迪! |
[39:35] | [Eli] Andy! Where are you, sweetie? | 安迪!你在哪里 亲爱的? |
[39:38] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[39:41] | This is our secret, okay? I’m your imaginary friend. | 这是我们的秘密 好吗? 我是你的假想朋友 |
[39:44] | [Clara] Sweetie, come in! | 亲爱的 回来! |
[39:48] | Andy! | 安迪! |
[39:51] | As long as you have this… | 只要你有这个… |
[39:55] | that means I’ll come back. | …我就会回来 |
[39:58] | Can you remember that? | 你能记住吗? |
[40:04] | [Clara] Andy! | 安迪! |
[40:08] | Okay, go. | 好了 走吧 |
[40:20] | [Clara] Andy! | 安迪! |
[40:21] | Come on out, sweetie! | 快出来 亲爱的! |
[40:22] | Andy, Eli’s home! | 安迪 伊莱回家了! |
[40:27] | Andy! | 安迪! |
[40:28] | [Eli] Andy! | 安迪! |
[40:32] | -Andy! Hey. -[Clara gasps] | 安迪!嘿 |
[40:34] | -Hey. You scared me. -Hey. Is everything okay? | -嘿 你吓到我了 -嘿 你没事吧? |
[40:37] | There you are, sweet pea. | 你在这里啊 小甜心 |
[40:38] | -Let’s play inside today? -Wanna paint sunflowers? | -我们今天在屋里玩吧? -想画向日葵吗? |
[40:41] | -Yeah. -Yeah? Okay. | -想 -是吗?好的 |
[40:42] | [Clara grunts] | |
[40:47] | [Eli] We’re gonna paint sunflowers. | 我们来画向日葵 |
[40:50] | Unicorn flowers. | 独角兽花 |
[40:52] | -Unicorn flower? -[Clara] Unicorn flowers. | -独角兽花? -独角兽花 |
[40:54] | [Eli] I don’t know if that’s a thing. | 我不知道有没有这个东西 |
[40:56] | -[Clara] Maybe a princess flower. -Andy? | -可能是公主花 -安迪? |
[40:58] | -Princess flower’s definitely a thing. -[young Andy] And butterfly flowers. | -公主花绝对有 -还有蝴蝶花 |
[41:02] | [Eli] Sunflowers? | 向日葵? 查理 |
[41:49] | [car doors open] | |
[41:54] | -[car doors close] -[Clara] Charlie. | |
[41:56] | Hey, how are you? | 嘿 你好吗? |
[42:00] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[42:04] | I’ll wait out here. | 我在外面等 |
[42:10] | [door opens and closes] | |
[42:14] | [Clara] Don’t be so shy. | 别那么害羞 |
[42:16] | Come on. | 来 |
[42:23] | [Jane] Look at you. | 看看你 |
[42:26] | You’re beautiful. | 你好美 |
[42:30] | [Clara] You know who that is. | 你知道这是谁 |
[42:34] | Hey. Don’t you wanna give your mommy a hug? Hmm? | 嘿 你不想抱抱你妈妈吗? |
[43:05] | [Jane] Hi there. | 嗨 |
[43:11] | I brought you some presents. | 我给你带了些礼物 |
[43:17] | Wish Bear. | 许愿熊 |
[43:20] | Um… | |
[43:21] | Makes wishes come true. | 可以让愿望成真 |
[43:26] | And I know how much you love sunflowers. | 我知道你很喜欢向日葵 |
[43:32] | I thought we could plant some at our new house. | 我想我们可以在我们的新房子里种点 |
[43:45] | We talked about this. | 我们说过的 |
[43:47] | You’re going with your mommy to your new house. | 你要和你妈妈去你的新家 |
[43:49] | You’ll have a big room with lots of toys. | 你会有一个大房间 里面有很多玩具 |
[43:51] | I wanna stay with you. | 我想跟你在一起 |
[43:53] | No, sweetie. | 不 甜心 |
[43:55] | I have to look after the woods, remember? | 我得照看森林 记得吗? |
[43:57] | -Okay. Come here. -[Eli] Here we go, Andy. | -好了 过来 -来吧 安迪 |
[44:00] | Come here, it’s cold outside. Okay. | 来 外面很冷 好了 |
[44:02] | That’s a girl. Other arm. | 好孩子 另一条胳膊 |
[44:04] | There you go. Yeah, there you go, good job. | 就是这样 对 好了 做得好 |
[44:13] | Come on, it’ll, uh… Hey, it’ll be like an adventure. | 走吧 这…嘿 这就像一场冒险 |
[44:17] | You love adventures. | 你喜欢冒险 |
[44:18] | -[young Charlie] Let me get that. -[Clara] Oh, no. | -我来拿吧 -不用 |
[44:20] | What’s in here? | 这里面是什么? |
[44:22] | Andy’s books. She likes a good story. | 安迪的书 她喜欢听故事 |
[44:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[44:32] | I don’t know how I can repay you. | 我不知道该怎么报答你 |
[44:35] | You did. | 你知道 |
[44:37] | Something good came out of all of this. | 这一切都是好事 |
[44:42] | I won’t be able to visit, will I? | 我不能去看她 是吗? |
[44:44] | No. I don’t think so. | 不能 我觉得不行 |
[44:48] | It’s all there, just like you wanted. | 都在那里了 就像你希望的 |
[44:50] | We put some of Andy’s stuff on top. | 我们把安迪的一些东西放在了上面 |
[44:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[44:56] | I guess we should go. | 我想我们该走了 |
[45:00] | No. | 不 |
[45:04] | Andy! | 安迪! |
[45:05] | -Andy! -[young Andy] I’m not going! | -安迪! -我不去! |
[45:08] | -[Clara] Andy! -[Eli] Andy! | -安迪! -安迪! |
[45:10] | [Jane] Come back, Andy! | 回来 安迪! |
[45:26] | It’s okay. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 没事 我不会伤害你的 |
[45:32] | -Hi there. I’m not gonna hurt you. -Go away! | -嗨 我不会伤害你的 -走开! |
[45:42] | -[exclaims softly] -[sighs] | |
[45:52] | -Do you wanna come outside with me? -No! | -你想和我一起出去吗? -不! |
[45:59] | Come outside. | 出来 |
[46:03] | You are coming with me, now. | 你现在就跟我走 |
[46:07] | Ugh. | |
[46:09] | We’re leaving. Come on. [grunts] | 我们要走了 快点 |
[46:12] | Here, I got her. | 来 交给我吧 |
[46:13] | -[young Andy] Clara, help me. -Come here. | 克拉拉 救我 过来 |
[46:16] | Hey. It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 嘿 没事的 |
[46:22] | You’re okay. Hey, hey, hey. | 你没事的 嘿 |
[46:25] | [young Andy] I don’t want to go. | 我不想走 |
[46:28] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[46:31] | [Clara] Okay. | 好了 (安德莉亚) |
[46:44] | [car starts] | |
[47:16] | [car starts] | |
[47:36] | [man 1 speaking indistinctly] | |
[47:39] | [man 2] Don’t worry, I’ll go take a look at it. | 不用担心 我去看一下 |
[47:58] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[48:01] | You want a snack? | 想吃零食吗? |
[48:07] | What do you have there? | 你手里拿的是什么? |
[48:11] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗? |
[48:16] | Pretty please, with a cherry on top? | 求求你了 好不好? |
[48:30] | [sighs] | |
[48:35] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[48:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[48:41] | We have to figure this out. | 我们得解决这个问题 |
[48:44] | We have to be a team. | 我们得组成一个团队 |
[49:17] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿拿到这个的? |
[49:23] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿拿到这个的? |
[49:26] | Who gave you this? | 这是谁给你的? |
[49:28] | [car door opens] | |
[49:44] | [cutlery rattling] | |
[49:45] | [drawers opening and closing] | |
[49:54] | [plates rattling] | |
[50:03] | [man humming] | |
[50:28] | Oh, you slept all day. | 你睡了一天 |
[50:31] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[50:33] | Uh, who are you? | 你是谁? |
[50:35] | Nick Harp. | 尼克哈普 |
[50:38] | Your father. | 你的爸爸 |