时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | [Mike] That money’s evidence, and your uncle wants to get a hand on it. | 我觉得那笔钱是证据 你舅舅想要拿到它 |
[00:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:11] | Mike? I got you. | 迈克 我扶住你了 |
[00:13] | Call 911! | 拨打911! |
[00:15] | Tell me if I’m wrong… | 如果我说错了就告诉我… |
[00:16] | You’re not an only child from Rhode Island. | 你不是出生在罗得岛的独生女 |
[00:18] | You have a brother running for vice president, | 你有个哥哥在竞选副总统 |
[00:20] | and the other one was in some cult that killed your father. | 而另一个 是某个杀死你父亲的邪教组织的成员 |
[00:23] | What was I supposed to say? Your father is wanted by the FBI? | 我要怎么说? 你父亲被联邦调查局通缉? |
[00:27] | As long as I am alive, I can testify against him. | 只要我还活着 我就能指证他 |
[00:33] | -Where are you going? -You have to trust me. | -你要去哪里? -你得相信我 |
[00:35] | Why the fuck would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做? |
[00:38] | Nick is here somewhere. | 尼克就在这里的某个地方 |
[00:40] | He’s been out there 30 years. | 他逃了30年 |
[00:43] | Why come back? | 为什么要回来 |
[00:44] | People have long memories. | 人的记忆力很好 |
[00:46] | You’re on your own, you brood on the past. | 你孤身一人 沉湎于过去 |
[00:49] | That feeling connects you to something, you hold on to it. | 那种感觉将你和某些东西联系在一起 你会紧紧抓住它 |
[00:54] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[01:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[01:05] | Nick Harp. | 尼克哈普 |
[01:08] | Your father. | 你的爸爸 NETFLIX 剧集 |
[01:16] | [opening theme music playing] | |
[01:30] | [Laura] Hello? | 喂? |
[01:32] | [Nick] Hello, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[01:34] | I saw your message. | 我看到你的信息了 |
[01:37] | [Laura] Nick. | 尼克 |
[01:40] | I wondered if you’d see the interview. | 我想知道你有没有看采访 |
[01:42] | [Nick] I’ve been keeping up on the news. | 我一直在关注新闻 |
[01:45] | Ever since you stole my move in the diner. | 自从你在餐厅抢了我的那套动作 |
[01:48] | [Laura] And then you sent your friend. | 然后你派了你的朋友来 |
[01:51] | Should have come yourself. | 你本该亲自来的 |
[01:54] | [Nick] You’ll remember I’m a fucking fugitive. | 你要记得我是个逃犯 |
[01:57] | [cell phone ringing] | |
[02:03] | [Laura] I’ve been thinking… | 我一直在想… |
[02:08] | how to make things right between us. | 如何挽回我们之间的关系 |
[02:12] | [Nick] Yeah? And how would you do that? | 是吗?你会怎么做? |
[02:18] | I give you what you want. You leave me alone and I never testify. | 我给你你想要的 你离我远点 我就不会去作证 |
[02:24] | [Nick] Owning Jasper is my consolation prize? | 贾斯珀是我的安慰奖吗? |
[02:32] | You don’t want to own the next vice president? | 你不想要下一任副总统吗? |
[02:34] | [imperceptible] | (奎勒集团首席执行官 贾斯珀奎勒) |
[02:42] | [Nick] Where should we meet? | 我们在哪儿见面? |
[02:45] | The last place I saw you. | 我最后一次见到你的地方 (未知 1条未读消息) (你应该好好照顾我们的女儿) |
[03:22] | [shuffling footsteps] | |
[04:04] | How did I get here? | 我是怎么到这儿的? |
[04:06] | There was an accident. | 你遇到了交通事故 |
[04:08] | You hit your head pretty hard. | 你的头撞得很厉害 |
[04:12] | I heard the crash and found you calling for help. | 我听到了撞击声 发现你在呼救 |
[04:18] | Where’s Charlie? | 查理在哪儿? |
[04:20] | EMS was taking a man to the hospital. | 急救人员送一个人去了医院 |
[04:23] | Who’s Charlie? | 查理是谁? |
[04:25] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[04:30] | There was a woman who took care of me. | 有个女人照顾过我 |
[04:34] | Clara. | 克拉拉 |
[04:36] | She’s long gone. | 她很久以前就死了 |
[04:44] | Are you cold? There’s no electricity. | 你冷吗?这里也没电 |
[04:51] | [door rattles open] | |
[04:57] | [clicks tongue] | |
[04:59] | You trying to decide? | 你在考虑吗? |
[05:02] | If there’s any resemblance? | 看看有什么相似之处? |
[05:10] | It’s the eyes. | 是眼睛 |
[05:13] | And the way you hold yourself. | 还有你的行为方式 |
[05:22] | [sighs] | |
[05:23] | Must be quite a shock… to see me. | 看到我…你肯定很惊讶 |
[05:28] | Who did she say your father was? | 她说你父亲是谁? |
[05:33] | [scoffs] | |
[05:45] | Did you love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[05:50] | Yes. | 爱 |
[06:17] | I’m sorry that happened. | 对发生的事我很抱歉 你总是打你怀孕的女朋友吗? |
[06:22] | [scoffs] You always beat up your pregnant girlfriends? | |
[06:27] | I had no idea you existed until I saw you. | 见到你之前 我都不知道你的存在 |
[06:32] | That day in the woods… | 那天在森林… |
[06:33] | You remember that? | 你记起来了? |
[06:36] | I do now. | 现在记起来了 |
[06:38] | You were this… perfect… | 你是…完美的… |
[06:42] | -Perfect little creature. -Why didn’t you take me with you? | -完美的小宝贝 -为什么不带我走? |
[06:51] | [Nick] I wanted to. | 我想那么做 |
[06:54] | That was no way for a child to live. | 可孩子不能那么生活 |
[06:57] | In hiding. | 躲躲藏藏的 |
[07:01] | That is how I lived. | 我就是那么过的 |
[07:03] | I just didn’t know it. | 我只是没意识到而已 |
[07:07] | Jane didn’t tell you a thing, did she? | 简什么都没告诉你 是吗? |
[07:13] | She told me enough. | 她说得够多了 |
[07:15] | -I know what you did. -Do you? | -我知道你做了什么 -是吗? |
[07:18] | And what did she say about me? | 她是怎么说我的? |
[07:24] | That you hurt people. | 说你伤害别人 |
[07:26] | I never wanted anyone to die, Andrea. That’s not what we were trying to do. | 我从未想过让任何人死 安德莉亚 那不是我们想做的 |
[07:32] | I’m not the big bad wolf. | 我不是大恶人 |
[07:34] | Then who are you? | 那你是什么人? |
[07:38] | You haven’t noticed that men like your grandfather strip-mine the world? | 你没注意到像你祖父那样的人 在掠夺世界吗? |
[07:42] | Someone had to fight back. | 必须有人反击 |
[07:44] | Uh, things haven’t changed much. | 情况并没有太大改变 |
[07:46] | You’re part of a very wealthy, very corrupt family. | 你是一个非常富有 非常腐败的家族的一员 |
[07:52] | They’re not my family. | 他们不是我的家人 |
[07:53] | You’ll have to decide what to do about that. | 你得决定该怎么做 |
[07:55] | -You don’t know anything about me. -I know you want the truth. | -你对我一无所知 -我知道你想要真相 |
[08:00] | That’s something your mother can’t give you. | 那是你妈妈无法给你的 |
[08:02] | What do you want from her? | 你想从她那里得到什么? |
[08:06] | We have unfinished business. | 我们还有未竟的事业 |
[08:43] | [hand brake creaks] | |
[08:47] | [keys rattle] | |
[09:20] | [melancholy music playing] | |
[10:01] | [Nick sighs] | |
[10:11] | [Laura sighs] | |
[10:24] | -What did you do to her? -She’s fine. | -你对她做了什么? -她没事 |
[10:30] | Are you gonna behave? | 你会守规矩吗? |
[10:46] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[11:08] | Oh, thank God. Are you all right? | 谢天谢地 你没事吧? |
[11:11] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[11:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:18] | I tried to keep you out of this. | 我努力想让你远离这一切 |
[11:20] | Is that why you ditched me? | 所以你才甩了我吗? |
[11:23] | Jane’s an expert at making an exit. | 简很擅长快速抽身 |
[11:27] | -Charlie knew you’d come here. -[Laura] Charlie? What… Where is he? | -查理知道你会来这里 -查理?什么…他在哪儿? |
[11:31] | We were trying to find you. There was an accident. | 我们想找到你 然后遇到了交通事故 |
[11:36] | An accident? | 交通事故? |
[11:37] | [Nick] They took him to the hospital. | 他们带他去医院了 |
[11:41] | Come on. Let’s sit down. | 来 我们坐下吧 |
[11:59] | [Nick exhales] | |
[12:03] | Blonde suits you, Jane. | 金发很适合你 简 |
[12:07] | When I first met your mother, | 我第一次见到你母亲时 |
[12:10] | I thought she belonged in a convent. | 我以为她是修女 然后我又看了看 |
[12:13] | [chuckles] Then I looked again. | |
[12:16] | Is that what this is? You’re gonna take that money and run off together? | 是这样吗?你们要带着那笔钱私奔? |
[12:19] | What? | 什么? |
[12:21] | You know, sometimes I wake up and I think I’m in Andrew’s old apartment. | 有时我醒来 觉得自己 还在安德鲁的旧公寓里 |
[12:29] | And I can feel you breathing beside me. | 我能感觉到你在我旁边呼吸 |
[12:35] | I’ve forgotten all that. | 我都忘了 |
[12:41] | [Nick] You’re really going to pretend our daughter doesn’t remind you of me? | 你真的要假装我们的女儿 没有让你想起我? |
[12:53] | [Laura] Of course she reminds me of you. | 她当然会让我想起你 |
[12:56] | You’ve been there. | 你一直都在 |
[12:58] | Looking back at me every | 每天都在 |
[13:01] | fucking day. | 盯着我 |
[13:04] | [inhales sharply] | |
[13:27] | [sighs] | |
[13:29] | When did you know you were pregnant? | 你是什么时候知道自己怀孕的? |
[13:37] | Just before Oslo. | 就在奥斯陆事件之前 |
[13:41] | And why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[13:44] | You sent me back to the house to spy on my father. | 你让我回去监视我父亲 |
[13:47] | We barely saw each other. | 我们很少见面 |
[13:51] | That’s not an answer. | 那不是答案 |
[14:09] | My father and I were sitting at breakfast when this | 我和父亲坐在一起吃早餐时 |
[14:14] | wave hit me. | 突然感到一阵恶心 |
[14:18] | I barely made it to the bathroom. | 我差点没来得及上卫生间 |
[14:22] | Mrs. Barfield bought me one of those drugstore tests. | 巴菲尔德太太给我拿来了 药店里那种验孕的东西 |
[14:32] | [Nick] What did Martin say? | 马丁怎么说? |
[14:35] | I knew it was the last thing he wanted. | 我知道那是他最不想看到的结果 |
[14:40] | Of course it was. | 当然了 |
[15:00] | You know our daughter disapproves of me. | 你知道我们的女儿不认可我 |
[15:04] | She thinks I ran a cult. | 她认为我操纵着邪教 |
[15:06] | She hasn’t noticed she’s already in one. Family is the real cult, isn’t it? | 她没发现自己已是邪教一员了 家庭是真正的邪教 不是吗? |
[15:13] | I’m on the FBI’s most wanted list. | 我是联邦调查局的头号通缉犯 |
[15:17] | But the Quellers… | 但奎勒家族… |
[15:18] | [scoffs] They weren’t exactly innocent, are they, Jane? | 他们也并非完全无辜 对吧 简? |
[16:10] | So where is it? | 东西在哪儿? |
[16:41] | What is that? What is that? | 那是什么? |
[17:02] | [young Nick] You’ll take over the company. The responsible son. | 你这个可靠的儿子将会接管公司 |
[17:05] | -Jasper, I’m telling you… -[recorder clicks] | 贾斯珀 我告诉你… |
[17:07] | [tape rewinding] | |
[17:13] | [rewinding stops] | |
[17:17] | [young Jasper] It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[17:19] | [young Nick] Just get Alex Maplecroft invited to Oslo. | 邀请亚历克斯梅普克罗夫特到奥斯陆 |
[17:22] | I’ll do the rest. | 剩下的交给我 |
[17:25] | No one will know you had any part of this. | 没人会知道你参与了这件事 |
[17:28] | [young Jasper sighs] This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[17:30] | We can’t pull it off. | 我们不会成功的 |
[17:32] | [young Nick] You’ll take over the company. The responsible son. | 你这个可靠的儿子将会接管公司 |
[17:35] | Jasper, I’m telling you, the board won’t even blink. | 贾斯珀 我告诉你 董事会一点也不会怀疑 |
[17:40] | I want him out, but… | 我想让他出局 但… |
[17:42] | -Not like this. -Trust me. | -不是像这样 -相信我 |
[17:45] | He’ll resign. He’ll have to. He’ll have no choice. | 他会不得不辞职 他别无选择 |
[17:53] | Look, I know you know he’s got his eye on Jane. | 听着 你我都知道他对简青睐有加 |
[17:58] | I don’t know, maybe she could run it all. | 我不知道 也许她能搞定 |
[18:02] | Maybe she is the one. | 也许她就是那个人 |
[18:09] | You’re sure about Grace Juno? | 你确定格蕾丝朱诺没问题? |
[18:11] | She’ll do whatever we ask her to do. | 我们让她做什么她就会做什么 |
[18:13] | I don’t want to know the details. Just… | 我不想知道细节 就… |
[18:18] | Just… Give me two weeks. | 就…给我两周时间 |
[18:29] | You knew Jasper was involved. | 你知道贾斯珀与此事有关 |
[18:30] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:32] | -Not till later. -[chuckles] | -后来才知道 -但这东西一直在你那 |
[18:34] | But you’ve had that, this whole time. | |
[18:36] | -Yeah, to buy my life back. -You’ve had a life. | -对 用它换回我的生活 -你倒是好好生活了 |
[18:39] | [Andy] What are you gonna do? Blackmail your way to a pardon? | 你要做什么?用威胁得到宽恕吗? |
[18:44] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[18:46] | Jasper’s had a good run. | 贾斯珀干得不错 |
[18:47] | He’s the only one of us who got what he wanted. | 我们中只有他得到了他想要的 |
[18:50] | Well, now you have what you want. | 现在你得到了你想要的 |
[18:53] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[18:56] | I wanted to see you, Jane. | 我曾想见你 简 |
[19:00] | You sent a man to kill me. | 你派人来杀我 |
[19:02] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[19:05] | He was supposed to bring you to me. | 他应该带你来见我的 |
[19:08] | I couldn’t exactly show up in Belle Isle. | 我不能在贝尔岛出现 |
[19:14] | [Laura] I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[19:16] | There are things I’d like to know. I think our daughter would too. | 有些事我想知道 我想我们的女儿也想 |
[19:20] | [crying] Charlie. Hey, Charlie, come on. Hey. | 查理 嘿 查理 起来 嘿 |
[19:29] | [Nick] What happened in Oslo, Jane? | 在奥斯陆发生什么事了 简? |
[19:33] | What happened in Oslo? | 在奥斯陆发生什么事了? |
[19:36] | -You know what happened in Oslo. -I didn’t give Grace that gun. | -你知道在奥斯陆发生了什么 -我没有给格蕾丝那把枪 |
[19:41] | [Laura] Right. | 对 |
[19:44] | Just like you don’t know what happened to Charlie. | 就像你不知道查理发生了什么一样 |
[19:48] | [Andy crying] | |
[20:03] | -[Andy grunting] -[Laura gasps] | |
[20:05] | [Laura] Oh, God. | -天啊 -安迪 不!不要 安迪! |
[20:06] | -Andy, no! No, Andy! No! -[gunshot] | |
[20:09] | -[Nick] Don’t move! Don’t move. -[Laura gasps] | 别动! |
[20:13] | [Andy and Nick coughing] | |
[20:25] | [Nick yells] | |
[20:29] | [all coughing] | |
[20:43] | [all choking and coughing] | |
[20:46] | -[Laura] Honey, you’re okay? -[Andy breathing weakly] | 亲爱的 你没事吧? |
[20:51] | [Andy coughs] | |
[20:53] | [Andy groaning] Mom. Mom. | 妈妈 |
[21:12] | [Laura panting] Okay. Okay. | 好 |
[21:21] | [both coughing heavily] | |
[21:35] | Let me see your arm. | 让我看看你的胳膊 |
[21:39] | You’re okay. Stay here. | 你没事了 留在这里 |
[22:17] | [coughs] | |
[22:31] | [gunshot] | |
[22:33] | [panting] | |
[22:40] | You’ve been waiting to do this. | 你一直在等这个机会 |
[22:44] | I know you have. | 我知道的 |
[22:46] | Do it. | 开枪吧 |
[22:49] | Come on, go ahead. | 快啊 开枪 |
[22:53] | Come on. | 快点 |
[22:55] | -Come on, go ahead. -[breathing heavily] | 快点 开枪 |
[23:03] | [Andy] Mom. | 妈妈 |
[23:06] | Andrea, no. Oh, God, I told you to stay there! | 安德莉亚 不 天啊 我告诉你留在那里的! |
[23:12] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[23:20] | [Andy] Jane… | 简… |
[23:25] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[23:31] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[23:35] | Please don’t do this. | 请别这么做 |
[23:37] | -[man 1] US Marshals! Drop your weapon! -[man 2] Everybody on the ground, now! | -美国法警!放下武器! -所有人趴在地上 就现在! |
[23:41] | -[man 1] Drop the gun, now! -[man 2] Drop your weapon! | -现在放下武器! -放下武器! |
[23:46] | [woman] Everybody on the ground, now! | 所有人趴在地上 就现在! (司法部) |
[23:49] | -[sirens approaching] -[sobbing] | |
[23:52] | [car doors opening and closing] | |
[24:06] | [sirens echoing] | |
[24:17] | [Andy] Thanks for coming out here. | 谢谢你来这里 |
[24:20] | I needed to see you were in one piece. | 我必须亲眼确认你平安无事 |
[24:24] | I can’t believe Charlie’s gone. | 真不敢相信查理走了 |
[24:32] | I used to resent Charlie. | 我以前很讨厌查理 |
[24:36] | That he knew my wife more than I did. | 他比我更了解我妻子 |
[24:40] | Now you know everything. | 现在你知道一切了 |
[24:49] | I read everything I could. Martin. Oslo. | 我看了能看到的一切 马丁、奥斯陆 |
[24:52] | Concert reviews. Everything. | 音乐会评价 一切 |
[24:54] | Thought it would help explain things, | 我以为它们能让事情更明晰 |
[24:58] | but it doesn’t. | 但并没有 |
[25:02] | Not really. | 真的没有 |
[25:04] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[25:11] | You wanna change your name? | 你想改名吗? |
[25:15] | I… What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[25:16] | I’m revising your mom’s will. | 我在修改你妈妈的遗嘱 |
[25:19] | She’s legally a Queller now, so you should probably– | 她现在是奎勒家的合法成员 所以你或许应该… |
[25:22] | I don’t want anything from them. | 我不想要他们的任何东西 |
[25:24] | Listen, Andy. It’s your legacy. | 听着 安迪 这是你的遗产 |
[25:27] | Your mom wants you to have it. | 你妈妈想留给你 |
[25:30] | You’re gonna have to make your way back to her. | 你得想办法回到她身边 |
[25:32] | It’s different for you. You can’t avoid your mom. | 对你来说不一样 你躲不掉你妈妈的 (社区关系服务 美国司法部) |
[25:35] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[25:43] | Anything you need me to say, I’m ready. | 无论你要我说什么 我都准备好了 |
[25:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:46] | Government’s been waiting 30 years to get this guy. | 政府等了30年才抓到这个家伙 |
[25:48] | -[Laura] Oh, well, I’ve waited too. -[Marnie] Fair enough. | -我也在等 -有道理 |
[25:51] | But after you give your testimony, | 但在你作证之后 |
[25:53] | Mr. Harp will be heading straight to a supermax. | 哈普先生会直接被关进超级监狱 |
[25:56] | Let him rot. | 让他烂在那里 (司法部) |
[26:18] | -Mr. Queller. -Hey, Marnie, could I borrow my sister? | -奎勒先生 -嘿 玛妮 可以借一下我妹妹吗? |
[26:22] | -We’ll be in touch. -Thank you. | -我们保持联系 -谢谢 |
[26:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[26:27] | -[Jasper] You didn’t answer my calls. -[Laura] Andy was in the hospital. | -你不接我的电话 -安迪进了医院 |
[26:31] | Hey, how is she? I heard the, uh… I heard the whole thing was pretty brutal. | 她怎么样?听说整件事闹得挺凶的 |
[26:39] | Are you wondering about the tape? | 你想知道磁带的事吗? |
[26:41] | Well, it’s gone. Everything burned in the fire. | 它毁了 一切都在大火中烧毁了 |
[26:46] | You don’t believe me? | 你不信我? 联调局愿意与我们合作 |
[26:48] | [clicks tongue] The, uh… The Feds are willing to work with us | |
[26:52] | as to when and how the news breaks about Nick. | 商讨透露尼克消息的时间和方式 |
[26:55] | Oh, he already has an attorney. | 他已经有律师了 |
[26:56] | -So? -So, he’ll find a way out of this. | -所以呢? -所以他会想办法脱身的 |
[26:59] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[27:00] | He’s responsible for the death of a US Marshal. | 他害死了一名美国法警 |
[27:05] | Not to mention our father. | 更别提我们的父亲了 |
[27:11] | We need to find out what he’s telling that lawyer. Don’t you think? | 我们得查出他跟那个律师说了什么 你不这么想吗? |
[27:14] | You can make that happen. | 你能做到的 |
[27:15] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[27:17] | Find out what he’s saying. | 查出他说了什么 |
[27:22] | Do you, do you even hear yourself? | 你听到自己说的话了吗? |
[27:24] | You-You’re asking me to interfere in the justice system. | 你是想让我干涉司法系统 |
[27:27] | In a case involving our family when I’m about to be… | 这案子涉及到我们家族 而我马上就要… |
[27:31] | [sighs and scoffs] | |
[27:35] | You really are incredible. | 你真是了不起 |
[27:38] | [scoffs] Wow. | 哇 (安息吧) |
[29:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:22] | Sorry, I’m, uh… | 抱歉 我… |
[29:25] | I’m not here for work. | 我不是来工作的 你没事了吧?医生怎么说? |
[29:27] | Uh, are you all right? What did the doctor say? | |
[29:33] | They found a needle mark. | 他们发现了一个针孔 |
[29:35] | Some kind of respiratory paralytic. | 某种呼吸麻痹类药物 |
[29:37] | They said if you didn’t start CPR, I wouldn’t have made it. | 他们说如果不是你做了心肺复苏 我就活不成了 |
[29:42] | So, thank you for | 所以谢谢你 |
[29:45] | saving my life. | 救了我的命 我们两清了 |
[29:46] | [chuckles] Well, we’re even. | |
[29:52] | Uh… | |
[29:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[29:57] | I’m, uh, I’m driving up to DC. | 我要开车去华盛顿 |
[29:59] | Figured I’d stop by on the way. | 我想我可以顺路过来看看 |
[30:01] | What’s in DC? | 去华盛顿干什么? |
[30:04] | Ask Internal Affairs. | 你去问内务部吧 |
[30:06] | -I didn’t get you fired, didn’t I? -I did what I did. | -我没有害你被解雇吧 有吗? -我做了我该做的 |
[30:10] | We’ll see what they say. | 看看他们怎么说吧 |
[30:19] | How’s your arm? | 你的胳膊怎么样? |
[30:21] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[30:28] | How are you doing with all this? | 你怎么处理这些事? |
[30:31] | [Andy chuckles] | |
[30:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:44] | -It’s hard to sleep. -Hmm. | 我睡不着觉 |
[30:47] | I’ll send a couple of Feds up to your house | 我会派几个联邦探员去你家 |
[30:49] | to keep an eye on you and your mom. | 暗中保护你和你妈妈 |
[30:51] | If you like. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[30:52] | I’m picky about my stalkers. | 我对我的跟踪狂很挑剔 对 |
[30:54] | [chuckles] Right. | |
[31:02] | You know, I am passing back through in a couple of days, so… | 我过几天回去的时候 还会经过这里 所以… |
[31:07] | We could grab dinner. | 我们可以一起吃晚餐 |
[31:10] | -Like normal people? -Yeah. Yeah. | -像普通人那样? -对 |
[31:26] | Do you think we could do that | 你觉得我们能那样吗? |
[31:29] | when I’m a little more… | 等我变得更… |
[31:33] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:40] | I’m glad you stopped by. | 很高兴你能过来 |
[31:45] | Even if Belle Isle isn’t on the way to anything. | 即使贝尔岛不是什么顺路过来的地方 |
[31:51] | I don’t know. I’m kind of coming around to this place. | 我不知道 我就是有点喜欢这里了 |
[31:55] | The scenery’s not so bad. | 景色还不赖 |
[31:57] | [chuckles] | |
[32:47] | [grunts] | |
[33:45] | Wow. | 哇 嗨 |
[33:47] | [sighs] Hi. | |
[33:51] | [Andy clicks tongue] | |
[33:52] | -Nothing sparks joy? -[chuckles] | 不开心吗? |
[33:56] | It’s all junk. | 这都是垃圾 |
[34:02] | We haven’t talked. | 我们还没谈过 |
[34:07] | I thought maybe | 我还以为也许 |
[34:11] | you needed some time. | 你需要一点时间 |
[34:15] | But you can ask me a question. | 但你可以问我问题 |
[34:19] | Ask. | 问吧 |
[34:29] | Why’d you want to see Nick? | 你为什么想见尼克? |
[34:34] | I… | 我… |
[34:39] | wanted him to leave us alone. | 希望他离我们远点 |
[34:42] | He could have killed you. | 他可能会杀了你 |
[34:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:49] | Sounds like you don’t even care. | 听起来你根本不在乎 |
[34:55] | He’s been killing me every day. | 他每天都在杀我 |
[34:59] | I just needed to get him out of my head. | 我只是想把他从我脑子里赶出去 |
[35:06] | Sometimes I would become so fucking enraged, | 有时候我会非常愤怒 |
[35:11] | I just wanted to burn the house down. | 我只想把房子烧了 |
[35:13] | [inhales deeply] | |
[35:16] | I always thought I’d done something wrong. | 我总觉得自己做错了什么 |
[35:19] | No! Oh. | 不! |
[35:21] | God, no. I… | 天啊 不 我… |
[35:24] | I never wanted you to see me like that. That’s why I would go to the beach. | 我从没想过让你看到我那样 所以我才会去海滩 |
[35:29] | And I’d think, “What would Laura do?” | 我就想:“劳拉会怎么做?” |
[35:31] | Like she was a real person. | 就像她是个真人一样 |
[35:36] | She was real to me. | 她对我来说是真的 |
[35:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:46] | I’m trying to let her go without losing everything else. | 我试着在不失去 其他一切的前提下忘了她 |
[35:52] | I remember something and then I think… [chuckles weakly] | 我想起了一些事 然后我想… |
[35:56] | Andy, | 安迪 |
[35:58] | our lives here with Gordon, | 我们和戈登在这里的生活… |
[36:01] | all those years… | 那些年… |
[36:05] | You won’t lose that. | 你不会失去那些的 |
[36:11] | I just wanted you to have your own life. | 我只是想让你有自己的生活 |
[36:16] | I mean, is it better | 知道这些 |
[36:19] | knowing all this? | 是不是更好? |
[36:21] | Yeah, I know how I got here. | 嗯 我知道我是怎么来的了 |
[36:24] | I know | 我知道 |
[36:26] | what happened. | 发生了什么事 |
[36:27] | I know who you love. | 我知道你爱谁 |
[36:28] | And what do you want from Nick? | 你想从尼克那里得到什么? |
[36:31] | What? | 什么? |
[36:33] | -Nothing. I just… I… -What? | -没什么 我只是…我… -什么? |
[36:35] | I’m glad I know who my father is. Is that so terrible? | 我很高兴知道自己的父亲是谁 有那么糟糕吗? |
[36:38] | I wish you’d never met him. | 我希望你从没见过他 |
[36:43] | -I wish I hadn’t– -You’re mad at me. | -我希望我没有… -你在生我的气 |
[36:47] | -For stopping you in the woods. -He has nothing to give you. | -因为我在树林里阻止了你 -他没什么可以给你的 |
[36:50] | -He destroys people. -I know what he does. | -他“毁”人不倦 -我知道他的所作所为 |
[36:54] | No. | 不 |
[36:57] | -You don’t. -I didn’t do it for him. | -你不知道 -我这么做不是为了他 |
[36:59] | I don’t give a fuck about Nick. I care about you, Mom. | 我才不在乎尼克 我在乎的人是你 妈妈 |
[37:03] | Do you get that? | 你懂吗? |
[37:06] | I want you to have your own life. | 我想让你有自己的生活 |
[37:09] | What would that look like? | 那会是什么样的呢? |
[37:44] | -[man] Good afternoon. -Hi. | -下午好 -嗨 |
[37:47] | -How can I help you? -Uh, I was looking for… | -需要帮助吗? -我在找… |
[37:51] | Do you have a Bösendorfer? | 有贝森多夫吗? |
[37:53] | Several. In the back. | 有几架 在后面 |
[38:05] | Would you like to… | 你要不要… |
[38:09] | Yeah, just for a minute. | 嗯 一会儿就好 |
[38:10] | As long as you like. | 多久都行 |
[38:50] | [sighs] | |
[39:07] | [playing hesitantly] | |
[39:19] | [playing scales] | |
[39:56] | [music stops] | |
[40:15] | [chuckles softly] | |
[40:20] | [sighs] | |
[40:26] | [“Piano Sonata No. 11” playing] | |
[41:09] | [music fading] | |
[41:39] | Uh… | |
[41:43] | I meant to tell you your… Your real birthday. | 我本想告诉你你真正的生日 |
[41:53] | July 9th. | 7月9日 |
[41:54] | [both chuckle] | |
[41:58] | You were supposed to come in June, but you were two weeks late. | 你本该六月就出生 但你迟到了两周 |
[42:03] | Figures. | 对 |
[42:05] | You were born in the hospital | 你出生的医院是 |
[42:09] | of The Women’s Correctional Facility in Eugene, Oregon. | 俄勒冈州尤金市的女子惩教所医院 |
[42:15] | Late at night. | 是个深夜 |
[42:17] | I held you for a while, and, um… | 我抱了你一会儿… |
[42:24] | And then they took you away. | 然后他们把你带走了 |
[42:39] | Did you… | 你… |
[42:42] | Did you ever think of leaving me with Clara? | 你就没想过把我留给克拉拉吗? |
[42:46] | For good? | 永远? |
[42:53] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[42:56] | Yes, because I… | 想过 因为我… |
[43:06] | didn’t deserve you. | 配不上你 |
[43:15] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[43:20] | You don’t need to protect me anymore. | 你不用再保护我了 |
[43:42] | [door closes] | |
[44:05] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我加入吗? |
[44:09] | -No, of course not. -Perrier, please. | -不 当然不介意 -请来杯巴黎水 |
[44:11] | [soft piano music playing] | |
[44:15] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[44:20] | Why do they call it morning sickness? | 为什么他们称它为晨吐? |
[44:23] | Mine lasts all day. | 我整天都在吐 |
[44:35] | Saltines. Right when you wake up. | 咸饼干 你醒来时吃一点 |
[44:38] | It helps. | 会有帮助的 |
[44:43] | I think it’s a girl. | 我觉得是个女孩 |
[44:47] | I don’t know why, I just do. | 不知为何 我就是这么觉得 |
[44:54] | You should be with your father. | 你应该和你父亲在一起 |
[44:57] | My father… | 我父亲… |
[45:00] | He’s made it clear how he feels about my condition. | 他已经很清楚地表达了 他对我的状况的看法 |
[45:04] | As if he has a say in whether she exists. | 好像他有权决定她是否存在似的 |
[45:12] | He tried to hurt her. | 他曾试图伤害她 |
[45:14] | He’ll try again. | 他会再试的 |
[45:16] | He’ll do anything to stop her from being born. | 他会不惜一切阻止她出生 |
[45:20] | People treat him like he’s some kind of king. | 人们把他当国王一样对待 |
[45:24] | The ambassador met us on the tarmac. | 大使在停机坪上迎接我们 |
[45:29] | Went straight through customs. No questions asked. | 可以直接过海关 不用接受询问 |
[45:35] | No one ever stops him. | 没有人能阻止他 |
[45:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:44] | My panel starts soon. | 我的讨论会马上就要开始了 (国际经济论坛) 你丢了什么东西吗? |
[45:54] | -[Grace sniffs] -Have you lost something? | |
[45:59] | You’re not Alex Maplecroft. Get this woman off the stage. | 你不是亚历克斯梅普克罗夫特 把这个女人赶下舞台 |
[46:03] | -You won’t take one more. Not one more! -[crowd gasps] | 你不能再伤害一个人了 一个都不行! |
[46:05] | -[Martin] God! -[gunshots] | 天啊! (安迪奥利弗 你醒了吗?) |
[46:06] | [gasps] | |
[46:09] | [breathing heavily] | |
[46:15] | [groans] | |
[46:34] | [cell phone chimes] | |
[46:43] | [Mike grunts] | |
[46:49] | [cell phone ringing] | |
[46:55] | Sorry. I-I know it’s early. | 抱歉 我知道现在还很早 |
[46:57] | [sighs] | |
[46:59] | [Mike] Hey, everything okay? | 嘿 一切还好吗? |
[47:01] | [Andy] You read the, uh… [clears throat] The WITSEC report about my mother? | 你看过我妈妈的 联邦证人保护计划报告吗? |
[47:07] | Yeah. Um… | 看过 |
[47:10] | Most of it. | 大部分 |
[47:12] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[47:13] | I’ve been thinking about Grace Juno. | 我一直在想格蕾丝朱诺的事 |
[47:17] | Did she, uh… | 她… |
[47:20] | Did she leave a suicide note or anything? | 她有没有留下遗书什么的? |
[47:23] | No. | 没有 |
[47:24] | But, uh, it was pretty clear she blamed QuellCorp. | 但很明显 她把一切归咎于奎勒集团 |
[47:28] | Then Nick put a gun in her hand. | 然后尼克把枪给了她 他们怎么… |
[47:31] | Oh, how did they… | |
[47:33] | How did they know Grace didn’t bring it herself? | 他们怎么知道不是格蕾丝自己带的? |
[47:37] | The security, they… | 安保人员… |
[47:39] | They checked her bag when she walked in. | 当她进去时 他们检查了她的包 |
[47:44] | [typing] | |
[47:46] | Did anyone see Nick give Grace the gun? | 有人看到尼克把枪交给格蕾丝了吗? |
[47:48] | Besides my mom? | 除了我妈妈? |
[47:49] | [Grace] I’m sorry. My panel starts soon. | 对不起 我的讨论会马上就要开始了 |
[47:54] | Let me get this. | 我请客 |
[48:01] | [Mike] No. | 没有 |
[48:03] | Your mom was the only witness. | 你妈妈是唯一的目击证人 |
[48:06] | The whole case was built on her testimony. | 整个案件都以她的证词为依据 |
[48:14] | Andy? | 安迪? |
[48:21] | Andy? Andy? | 安迪? |
[48:26] | Andy, I can’t hear you. | 安迪 我听不到你说话 |
[48:31] | [softly] She and Grace… | 她和格蕾丝… |
[48:42] | I’m afraid of him. | 我很怕他 |
[48:45] | He’ll take her from me. He takes everything. | 他会把她从我身边带走 他会带走一切 |
[49:03] | [Grace] Yes. | 对 |
[49:08] | Yes, he takes everything. | 他会带走一切 |
[49:12] | Take care of your daughter. | 好好照顾你的女儿 |
[49:32] | [Mike] Andy. | 安迪 |
[49:34] | [Andy] They switched bags. | 她们交换了手提包 |
[49:39] | [Mike] What? | 什么? |
[49:41] | [Andy] Nick knows. That’s why she’s afraid of him. | 尼克知道 这就是为什么她怕他 |
[49:43] | Andy. Andy, I can’t hear you. | 安迪 我听不到你说话 抱歉 我吵醒你了 |
[49:47] | Uh… Sorry, I, I woke you up. | |
[49:52] | Talk to you later. | 我回头再联系你 安迪 |
[49:53] | -[line disconnects] -[Mike] Andy. | |
[50:04] | [Martin] But you’re not seeing things clearly. | 但你没有看清事物的本质 |
[50:07] | And I have to say, I expected more of you, professor. | 不得不说 我原本对你期望挺高的 教授 |
[50:10] | -You can blame capitalism all you want– -[Grace] I blame you. | -你可以随意指责资本主义… -都怪你 |
[50:13] | Professor Maplecroft, please. | 梅普克罗夫特教授 请不要这样 |
[50:15] | When things go wrong, we all like to point fingers, | 当出现问题的时候 我们都喜欢指责别人 |
[50:18] | make it someone else’s fault, but that’s not how the world works. | 把责任推卸给别人 但世界不是这样运转的 |
[50:21] | And that is why you are all here. | 这就是你们在这里的原因 |
[50:24] | Reality check. | 认清现实 |
[50:27] | And reality is complicated. | 现实非常复杂 |
[50:30] | It’s easy for academics to criticize pharmaceuticals for being… | 学者们很容易评判医药行业… (奥斯陆 88年) (未知身份 来电) |
[50:35] | [continues indistinctly] | |
[50:41] | [imperceptible] | |
[51:15] | [cell phone ringing] | |
[51:34] | [Jasper] Hello, Jane. | 你好 简 |
[51:40] | Jasper? | 贾斯珀? |
[51:42] | There’ll be an announcement soon. | 通告马上就会出来 |
[51:47] | I’m Senator Shepherd’s running mate. | 我是谢泼德议员的竞选伙伴 |
[51:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[51:55] | I took your advice about Nick. | 关于尼克的事 我接受了你的建议 |
[51:57] | I thought it would be good to know what was on his mind. | 我觉得知道他在想什么会很好 |
[52:02] | And he talked a lot about you. | 他说了很多关于你的事 |
[52:06] | Oslo. | 奥斯陆事件 |
[52:10] | What you did. | 你做了什么 |
[52:16] | I’ve never understood you, Jane. | 我一直不了解你 简 |
[52:19] | But we’re family. | 但我们是一家人 |
[52:26] | I can keep it quiet. | 我可以保密 |
[52:32] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[52:38] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |
[52:40] | [line disconnects] | |
[53:08] | [Grace] Take care of your daughter. | 好好照顾你的女儿 |
[53:10] | [Jane straining] | |
[53:17] | Keep breathing. | 继续呼吸 |
[53:19] | Almost, almost. | 快好了 |
[53:21] | [yelling] | |
[53:24] | [softly] Jane. Wake up. | 简 醒一醒 |
[53:28] | [Martin] You’re very precious to me. | 你对我来说很珍贵 |
[53:31] | [Jane] Oh, he’s coming back. | 他要回来了 |
[53:35] | We can start over. | 我们可以重新开始 |
[53:38] | [gunshot] | |
[53:40] | [woman screaming] | |
[55:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[56:06] | I thought you’d gone. | 我还以为你走了 |
[56:12] | No, I just couldn’t sleep. | 不 我就是睡不着 |
[56:25] | You know, I didn’t want to move here. | 我并不想搬到这里来 |
[56:30] | And then the day we arrived… | 然后我们到的那天… |
[56:34] | I saw the ocean for the first time. | 我第一次看到了大海 |
[56:37] | Just ran straight into the water. | 我直接跳进了水里 |
[56:43] | I thought… | 我想… |
[56:47] | maybe this place will be okay. | 也许在这里没关系 |
[57:10] | Do you wanna walk for a bit? | 你想去走走吗? |
[57:14] | Mm-hmm. | |
[57:16] | Yeah. | 好 |