Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Pineapple Express(菠萝快车)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月29日 By jubentaici_movie_user Pineapple Express(菠萝快车)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:菠萝快车
英文名称:Pineapple Express
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] 1937年 美利坚共和国
[01:14] – When did it start? – At 0500. We’re seven minutes in. -几点开始的 -5点整 已经开始7分钟了
[01:27] Private Miller… 列兵米勒
[01:28] You’ve been smoking ltem 9 for seven minutes and 13 seconds. 你已吸入9号试剂达7分13秒
[01:31] We’re going to ask you several questions. 我们要问你几个问题
[01:33] How do you feel? 现在感觉如何
[01:35] Well sir… 长官
[01:37] …I feel like a… 我觉得像
[01:40] Like a slice of butter… 像是一片黄油
[01:43] …melting on top of a big old pile of flapjacks. 融化在一堆又大又硬的烙饼上
[01:51] Yeah. 就这样
[01:53] Okay Private Miller, when you think of your superiors… 好 列兵米勒 当你想到你的上司
[01:56] …What emotions do you feel? 情绪如何
[02:06] Okay private Miller? 列兵米勒
[02:11] Is this normal? 这正常吗
[02:12] Okay private… 列兵
[02:15] Okay private Miller? 列兵米勒
[02:17] Private Miller. 列兵米勒
[02:22] Answer the question. 回答问题
[02:30] This went out sir. 熄了 长官
[02:31] Can you torch me? 借个火
[02:34] We’ll send someone in. 我们会派人进去
[02:37] Holy bejesus! 老天爷啊
[02:45] Private Miller answer the question. 列兵米勒 回答问题
[02:48] What was the question again sir? 再问一遍 长官
[02:50] When you think of your superiors, what emotions do you feel? 当你想到你的上司 情绪如何
[02:54] You know what problem I have… 你知道我为什么跟
[02:56] …with your fucking little dog-and-pony act you call the military? 那个人模狗样的叫做军队的玩意儿对着干吗
[02:59] Here it is. One, lots of dudes. 这么说吧 第一 一群傻冒
[03:03] Where are the boobies? 傻冒去哪里了
[03:05] Two, why are we underground right now sir? 第二 我们跑这地底下干吗来着 长官
[03:08] Why can’t we be out in the open? why aren’t we in a square right now? 为什么不在光天化日之下 为什么不在操场上
[03:12] Why aren’t we talking to people letting them know ltem 9 exists? 为什么不能告诉人们 让他们知道9号试剂的存在
[03:15] Get it out, shout the roof tops 敲锣打鼓的告诉他们
[03:18] “this is great! this is the bee’s knees ltem 9!” 绝无仅有 9号试剂真是棒极了
[03:22] Private we need you to be serious. 列兵 请正经点
[03:24] I’m serious. Your dick my mouth. 我正经的很 你的小弟弟 我的嘴
[03:32] That’s inappropriate. 真丢人
[03:42] Fuck you! 操你
[03:43] I’ve seen enough. Shut it down. 我看够了 终止吧
[03:47] Bury the hatch, sell the land, and dispose of him. 掩埋实验舱 卖掉这块地 把他也处理了
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1508个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:223个,六级词汇:106个,GRE词汇:128个,托福词汇:149个,考研词汇:247个,专四词汇:177个,专八词汇:39个,
所有生词标注共:536个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[03:51] This never happened. 此事从未发生过
[03:52] Dude what happened to your eye? 哥们儿 你眼睛咋了
[03:55] Hello. 喂
[03:57] Can you guys understand me? 听不懂我说啥吗
[03:59] – Hey. hey where we going? – This is general Brat. -喂喂 我们去哪里 -我是布拉特将军
[04:02] We’ve reached a final conclusion on ltem 9. 我们对9号试剂已得出最终结论
[04:05] Illegal! 非法
[04:07] Hey this is Sam. good morning. 我是山姆 早安
[04:09] Welcome to KRAD. 欢迎收听公路之声
[04:10] You know I think that last caller had some undeniable points. 我认为上一位连线听众的部分观点不可否认
[04:13] Right now we’re gonna get to the next caller Dale Denton. 现在来接听下一位打进电话的朋友 戴尔・丹顿
[04:16] Hey Sam. Big huge fan. First-time caller. 山姆 我是忠实粉丝 第一次打进来
[04:20] – Here’s my piece. – all right. -我这么认为 -说吧
[04:22] If marijuana is not legal within the next five years… 如果大麻在未来5年内被禁
[04:24] …I have no faith left in humanity period. 我对人类就彻底失去信心了
[04:28] Everyone likes smoking weed. 人人都爱抽那玩意儿
[04:30] They have for thousands of years. They’re not gonna stop anytime soon. 都延续几千年了 不可能说禁就禁
[04:33] It makes everything better, makes food better, makes music better. 它让生活充满阳光 吃的也好吃了 音乐也更棒了
[04:36] It makes sex feel better for god’s sakes. 做爱也更爽了 感谢上帝
[04:38] It makes shitty movies better you know? 就连狗屎电影都好看了 懂吧
[04:50] Hi there. Are you Sandra Danby? 你好 是桑德拉・黛比吗
[04:52] Yeah. 没错
[04:54] Well I’m garth from global saviors and… 我是格尔茨 来自全球救助中心 这是
[04:58] – What is this? – I’m joking. -这是什么 -开个玩笑
[05:00] You failed to show up for divorce proceedings… 4次离婚仲裁你都没出席
[05:03] …four times under court order and you’ve been served. 根据法院指令 你被传召了
[05:06] – Oh great. Thanks a lot asshole. – Sorry. -好极了 谢了混蛋 -抱歉
[05:09] I’m just saying love has no age. 爱没有年龄界限
[05:12] You can’t instantly tell me that a man because he’s a certain age… 你不要一直跟我说 由于你的年龄
[05:15] …can’t marry a woman or love a woman. 你不能和女人相爱 更不能结婚
[05:17] I’m dating a high-school girl. 我正在和一个高中女生约会呢
[05:19] You’re not maximizing your potential. 你还没发掘出潜力吧
[05:20] Do you want to think this girl takes you seriously? 你觉得那妞是来真格的吗
[05:23] No but if I’m 25 and the girl is 18 years old… 不 但是如果我25而那姑娘18的话
[05:26] …you know in society that might look bad. But 也许世俗眼光看来 有点糟糕 但是
[05:28] – Hey! As long as it’s consensual. – I think it’s consensual. -还得两情相悦呢 -我认为事实如此
[05:33] Yo you been served. 你 你被传召了
[05:35] You’ve been served. You’ve been served. 你被传召了 你被传召了
[05:38] You’ve been served. 你被传召了
[05:48] Walter Wadska the third. 沃尔特・瓦达斯卡三世
[05:50] You here to fix the fax machine? 你是来修传真机的吧
[05:52] No I’m here to tell you you owe mastercard 4068 bucks. 不 我来通知你 你的信用卡欠账4068美元
[05:56] You’ve been served by the best. Keep it real. 你被传召了 乐意效劳
[06:04] Why don’t you get a real job, you fucking cocksucker? 你就不能找个正经活儿 你这烂人
[06:12] – Hey “electric avenue.” – I know right? -“霓虹大街” -没错
[06:17] – Take that shit to the next level eh? – Okay I will. -能打到下一关吗 -行 我会的
[06:32] – Dr. Edgar Terrence? – yes. -埃德加・特伦斯医生 -是我
[06:35] You have repeatedly refused to trim the monkey tree… 由于你多次拒绝修剪猴面包树
[06:38] …that spills onto your neighbor’s property. 至使其枝干已侵入邻居的房产
[06:40] And now because of that you’ve been served. 鉴于此事 你被传召了
[06:43] You’re a jerk. 你这混球
[06:44] All this current system is doing… 现在的系统
[06:46] …is putting money in the hands of criminals… 就是在把钱往罪犯手里塞
[06:49] And it’s making ordinary people like you and me deal with those criminals. 致使你我这样的平凡人物和罪犯抗争
[06:52] You ever dealt with a drug dealer? 你和毒贩打过交道吗
[06:54] It’s terrible it’s weird it’s awkward. 真是可怕 怪异又棘手
[06:56] They think they’re your friend but they’re not. 他们以为他们是你的朋友 其实不是
[06:58] Dale I get your point. Thanks for your input. Next caller please. 戴尔我懂了 谢谢你的来电 下一位听众 谢谢
[07:15] I can’t come. 我不能去了
[07:17] What? 什么
[07:20] Why the fuck not, Dale? 你他妈说啥 戴尔
[07:21] I just… Look I can’t come. 我只是 听着 我不能去了
[07:23] I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow. It’s a bad day for me. 明天我有一堆事 手忙脚乱
[07:26] Jesus christ Dale. When were you gonna tell me? 见鬼 戴尔 你怎么不早说
[07:29] My mom has been shopping all day. 我妈准备了整整一天
[07:31] – Why she’s been shopping all day? – She’s already planning on couscous. -干吗这么急 -她都已准备了蒸粗麦粉
[07:33] I said I might be able to go. So why is she doing that already? 我说我可能会去 她就迫不及待去准备
[07:36] – Now I look like an asshole. – You are one. -现在我里外不是人 -你就是个混蛋
[07:38] Come on don’t say that. I just can’t go. I have a job. 宝贝儿 别这么说 我只是去不成了 我要干活
[07:41] – Fine. – “fine”? -行吧 -“行”?
[07:43] Don’t come. I don’t care. 别来了 我不在乎了
[07:44] You don’t care? Then why have you been inviting me? I thought you wanted me to go. 你不在乎 那为什么邀请我 我以为你想我去呢
[07:48] Because if you don’t wanna meet them I don’t want you to. 如果你不想见他们 我也懒得招呼你
[07:50] I want to. I can’t. I have a job. I’m sorry. what do you want from me? 我想去 但有工作 去不了 对不起 你还想我怎么办
[07:54] I just know they’ll like you. That’s all. 我知道他们会喜欢你的 如此而已
[07:57] You’re great and you’re funny… 你人很好 也很风趣
[07:59] …and you’re sexy. 很性感
[08:01] I just want them to see that. 我想让他们知道
[08:04] – You want them to see that I’m sexy? – Hey people? -你想让他们知道我很性感 -二位
[08:06] – Hi Mr. Edwards. – Can I help you? -爱德华先生 -需要效劳吗
[08:08] No I’m good. Thank you though. 不 没事 谢了
[08:10] Yeah? I see you don’t have a visitor’s badge. That’s why I ask. 是吗 我看见你没带访客牌 才有此一问
[08:14] – I’m with her actually. – Actually this is my boyfriend. -我是和她一起的 -其实 这是我的男朋友
[08:18] I heard that. I wish I didn’t hear that but I just heard that. 我听到了 但愿听错了
[08:21] What’s that supposed to mean? 你啥意思啊
[08:23] I’m just wondering why you don’t date a nice guy your own age. 你怎么不找个同龄女朋友呢
[08:26] – She’s very mature for her age. – Yeah. -就她年龄而言 她很成熟 -对
[08:29] – Angie hey. how’s it going? – Hey. -安吉 你好啊 -你好
[08:30] Hey Clark how you doing man? What’s up? 克拉克 你好 怎么了
[08:33] I’m good bro. I’m good. 没事 哥们 我挺好
[08:35] Dude I wanted to tell you. 伙计 我想告诉你
[08:37] You were hilarious today in drama class. 今天的戏剧课上你可真是惟妙惟肖
[08:39] Seriously your Jeff Goldblum impression made me pee my pants. 说真的你演的杰夫・高布伦笑得我差点尿裤子
[08:42] I wish. 真的
[08:44] Oh hey I almost forgot. 差点忘了
[08:46] Last week when we worked out you forgot your shorts in my car. 上周我们外出演出时 你把短裤落在我车里了
[08:49] Oh yeah. 对
[08:51] – Here you go. – Thanks. -给你 -谢了
[08:52] Yeah no problem no problem. 小意思 小意思
[08:54] – Can you hold those? – Yeah. -帮我拿下 -好的
[08:56] How’s it going sporty spice? 演出如何啊 壮哥
[08:58] This is my boyfriend dale. 他是我男朋友 戴尔
[08:59] – Hey nice to meet you. – You too. -幸会幸会 -彼此彼此
[09:01] I’ve heard so much about you. You’re real cool. 我可是久仰大名 听说你酷毙了
[09:03] – I mean you’re great. Yeah. – yeah awesome. -我是说 你很棒 -对 棒极了
[09:06] Anyways yeah dude next year. Next year college man. College. 等明年 明年哥们儿 大学了 大学啊
[09:09] Gonna be kick-ass. I will watch her back for you. 一定爽歪歪 我会替你照顾她的
[09:12] I know there’s tons of guys that are gonna be trying to get on that shit. 我知道那儿成群结队的小子等着勾搭她呢
[09:16] – oh good. – Because I got that… yeah. -好 -因为我知道 好
[09:18] You got her ass? Perfect. 你也要照看她 好极了
[09:20] – I’ll watch her ass for… – He’s trying to be nice. -我会照看她是为了 -他是好意
[09:23] – I’ll catch you at home ec. – Okay. -家政课见 -好
[09:25] You guys got home ec together too. That’s cool. 你们还一起上家政课 不错啊
[09:28] – We got a few classes together. – Nice to meet you. -我们有好几门课一起 -幸会
[09:30] Time to suck today’s dick. That’s what I’m talking about. 青春苦短 要及时行乐啊
[09:33] See you guys later. 回见
[09:34] – all right Clark. – Clark’s a great guy. -回见 克拉克 -克拉克是个好小伙子
[09:36] He’s totally gonna take care of Angela man. 他会好好照顾安吉拉的 哥们儿
[09:38] He’s great. He’s a wonderful lab partner. 他不错 是个做实验的好搭档
[09:40] So that’s gonna be cool.He’ll keep an eye on her. 那太棒了 他会照顾好她的
[09:42] Why don’t you go fuck yourself you weird prick? 你怎么还不滚 你这个怪鸟
[09:44] I’m a teacher. You can’t talk to me like that. 我是老师 你不能这么和我说话
[09:46] I’m not a student so I can say whatever I want… 我不是学生 所以我想说啥就说啥
[09:49] – …You chimp-fucking little bastard. – Actually… -你这个毛都没长齐的类人猿 -其实
[09:51] You’ve got t-minus 30 seconds to get off school property… 限你1分30秒内离开学校范围
[09:54] …or I call the liaison officer. 不然我就叫保安
[09:56] – We’re leaving. I’m sorry. – Middle finger won’t stop the clock. -我们这就走 抱歉 -竖中指也不能让我掐停表
[09:59] What a jerk. 什么玩意儿啊
[10:00] What’s that guy’s problem? Jesus. 那家伙有病啊 见鬼
[10:02] I don’t… normally he’s… that’s really weird. 我不知道 通常他… 是很奇怪
[10:06] You know what? I’d love to have dinner with you and your parents tomorrow night. 明晚我非常乐意和你全家共进晚餐
[10:09] I’m gonna go. I’ll definitely go. I’ll shuffle things around… 我要走了 真的得走了 我得重新安排事情
[10:12] – Really? – Yeah I’ll be there for sure. -真的? -真的 我一定到
[10:14] Yeah I wanna show them you’re in good hands. yeah. 我想让他们知道 你找了个好对象
[10:16] I got nothing to be embarrassed about. 我没什么可扭扭捏捏的
[10:18] That means so much to me and my parents. 这对我和家里人都太有意义了
[10:20] No problem. it’s gonna be awesome. 没问题 一切都会十分完美的
[10:24] – Hello? – Hey Saul. mind if I come by? -喂 -索尔 方便我过去吗
[10:28] – come on down. – sweet. be there. -来吧 -好 就到
[10:31] Hi mary 玛丽
[10:33] I thought the hurricane season was over. 我以为飓风季节已经过去了呢
[10:35] I thought hurricane season was over. 我以为飓风季节已经过去了呢
[10:37] I’m sorry. Things just got out of hand. 我很遗憾 事情失控了
[10:39] Yeah that’s the way it was with my first husband. 没错 我的第一任丈夫也说这话来着
[10:45] – Hello? – Hey man. -有人吗 -老兄
[10:47] What the fuck man? 我操 老兄
[10:49] I didn’t buzz you in. How the monkey did you get in here? 我没给你开门啊 你丫的怎么钻进来的
[10:51] Some guy with a fauxhawk let me in. He was leaving when l… 有个遛鸟的给我开了门 他正好出去
[10:55] – Fucking Kyle. – It might have been kyle. -狗日的凯尔 -也许是凯尔吧
[10:57] – Asshole. – I’m sorry man. -狗日的 -抱歉 老兄
[10:59] What the fuck’s the buzzer for anyway? 门铃要了有个屁用
[11:01] I don’t know. I’m sorry about that. I don’t know your protocol yet. 我不知道 对不起 我不知道你们的规矩
[11:05] Stuff your sorries in a sack. it’s not your fault. 省省吧 不是你的错
[11:07] – Okay. – It’s these jerk-offs. have a seat. -好的 -都是这群狗日的 坐吧
[11:10] Okay cool. thanks man. awesome. 好 谢了 谢谢
[11:12] Yo check this out. 来 看这个
[11:17] Satellite radio. 卫星广播
[11:20] Got two tvs and radio. that’s pretty rad. 有2台电视又有收音机 酷毙了
[11:23] That’s home entertainment. 居家必备啊
[11:24] You’re very entertained. Oh wow. You got a cute picture too. 你可真会享受 哇 还有张可爱的相片
[11:28] Oh yeah. me and my bubbe. 没错 我和我奶奶
[11:30] Hey let me ask you something. 我问问
[11:32] Yeah? 什么
[11:34] Do you think you could pull the plug on someone if you needed to? 如有必要 你会亲手终结某人吗
[11:38] Like euthanasia? 比如安乐死
[11:42] Like on her? 比方说 对她?
[11:45] If I needed to. 如果必须如此
[11:51] I’m kind of in a hurry man. 我有点急事 老兄
[11:53] I don’t know if we should start going down that road. 我不知道就这话题是不是该继续往下聊
[11:55] I could talk all day about euthanasia. don’t get me started. 我能跟你探讨一整天的安乐死 还是算了吧
[11:58] – Maybe we should… – We’ll save it. -也许我们可以 -下次吧
[12:00] – Save it for next time. – I’ll take that rain check. -下次再聊这个 -信你一次
[12:03] Business for the businessman. 生意归生意
[12:04] – Yeah you got my number. – okay. -对 你有我的号 -对
[12:07] – Brass tacks. – Yes. -来点实际的 -好
[12:08] I just got a shipment of the dopest dope I’ve ever smoked. 我刚搞到一批简直就是我抽过的极品中的极品
[12:12] Hands down dopest dope I’ve ever smoked. 绝对是极品中的极品
[12:14] Not better than the blue oyster. It can’t be. I can’t handle that. 不可能比印度神油更爽 不可能 我不信
[12:17] This is like if that blue oyster shit met that afghan kush I had… 这就跟印度神油与阿富汗土烟碰上…
[12:22] …and they had a baby. 结婚生个崽儿
[12:24] And meanwhile that crazy northern lights stuff I had… 然后 我那种疯狂北极光
[12:27] …and the super red especial snowflake met and had a baby. 和超级红色雪花混合 再生个崽儿
[12:30] And by some miracle those two babies met and fucked… 俩杂种神奇的操在一起
[12:34] …this would be the shit that they birthed. 然后就生下这玩意儿
[12:37] – yes. – this is the product of baby fucking. -真的 -这玩意儿就是个杂种
[12:40] – smell it. – okay. -闻闻 -好
[12:41] Smell it. enjoy. 闻闻 慢慢闻
[12:44] It’s like god’s vagina. 就跟上帝的私处一样
[12:49] What you wanna bathe in it? 怎么样 想不想徜徉其中
[12:50] – I wanna live in here. – you wanna be it? -我想生生世世跟它过 -要不要?
[12:52] My god I just wanna shove it up my nose have that smell all day. 上帝啊 我要把它塞进我的鼻子里 闻个够
[12:56] – That’s amazing. – Shove it anywhere you like. -太神了 -随你往哪儿塞
[12:58] Beautiful. what’s it called? 太美妙了 这叫什么
[12:59] – Pineapple express. – Pineapple express. -菠萝快车 -菠萝快车
[13:01] It’s this thing like el nino 就像厄尔尼诺现象一样
[13:04] This airflow that comes from hawaii and canada. 从夏威夷和加拿大席卷而来
[13:07] It gets the dirt mixes it in with the weed in a special way. 用特殊的手段 完美的混合了烟土和大麻
[13:10] It’s very scientific. I won’t go into it right now. 技术含量很高 现在我都没捣鼓清楚
[13:12] But I am the only guy in the whole city that has it. 不过这整座城里就我有货
[13:15] Only 10 bones more for a quarter. 四分之一磅 只加10块
[13:17] Okay I’ll take a quarter. 好 来一份
[13:19] – all right you’re on. – thank you very much. -好 成交 -谢了
[13:21] Let me get my scale. 我去拿秤
[13:23] Get it going. grab the scale. let’s get me out of here. 去吧 拿秤吧 让我赶紧带走
[13:27] I thought hurricane season was over. 我以为飓风季节已经过了
[13:35] Where are you you little fucker? 这是啥 狗日的
[13:40] What the fuck is this thing? 这他妈的什么玩意儿
[13:44] – cross joint. – yeah. -十字嗦(大麻叶烟) -是吗
[13:46] – you ever smoke one of those? – you can smoke this? -没尝过吧 -这玩意能抽
[13:48] – yeah man. – no. -对啊 老兄 -不
[13:49] This is the future. 这就是未来
[13:52] This is like the apex of the vortex of joint engineering. 就像工程连接里顶点和旋转件的结合
[13:57] It’s rumored that m. m. O’Shaughnessy designed the first one. 据说第一支是欧・肖内西发明的
[14:00] The guy who designed the Golden Gate Bridge. 就是设计金门大桥的那家伙
[14:03] My second favorite civil engineer… 是我第二崇拜的建筑工程师了
[14:05] …behind Hannskarl Bandel Madison Square Garden. 仅次于设计麦迪逊花园广场的汉斯卡尔・班德尔
[14:09] What you do is you light all three ends at the same time. 你要同时点燃三个头
[14:13] – Really? – And then the smoke converges… -真的 -然后等烟雾聚集
[14:17] …creating a trifecta of joint-smoking power. 混成一种三重混合粉末
[14:21] This is it man. This is what your grandchildren are gonna be smoking. 就是这个 老兄 这是你孙子辈才能抽上的
[14:24] Future. the future. 未来 这是未来
[14:27] That’s amazing. well got the weed? 太神了 称好了
[14:29] – yeah. – in the bag. beautiful. okay. -对 -装袋打包 美妙啊 好了
[14:33] Be careful with that thing man. here’s the cash grab the stash. 小心点 老兄 一手交钱 一手交货
[14:36] Alrighty man thanks. have a good one. 好了 老兄 谢了 继续享受吧
[14:38] Don’t hurt yourself. adios. 别伤了自己 再见
[14:40] Well hey wait a minute man. 等等 老兄
[14:43] Let’s smoke this fucking thing. 咱们把这玩意儿抽了吧
[14:45] I really… I can’t man. I gotta… 我真的 不行 老兄 我得…
[14:47] I can’t even light this thing on my own. 我自己点都点不着
[14:49] I need your help man. 老兄 你需要帮手
[14:52] – I’m in. – Come on! -好吧我来 -来吧
[14:54] – Why not? let’s do it. – Come on down! -说干就干 -快坐
[14:57] Why not? What do I do? 为啥不呢 该怎么做
[14:59] Okay here’s what you do. 好 听着
[15:01] – You equip yourself. – I’m equipping. -先拿好 -我来拿
[15:03] – Equip me sir. – Okay. -我拿好了 长官 -好了
[15:05] You are going to light these two ends while I light this end. 当我点这头 你要把这两头给点着
[15:09] – Okay. -Are you ready? -行 -准备好了吗
[15:11] – Ready. – Blast off. -好了 -点火升空
[15:30] – I’m gonna do it. – Good. Go for it. -我来一口 -好 来吧
[15:45] It’s better to cough. 咳出来会比较好受
[15:47] It’s like… 就像
[15:48] Makes you 10 times more higher… 比大麻和菠萝快车混吸
[15:50] …than the cross weed and the pineapple express. 还要爽上10倍
[15:52] You’re like totally fucking gong show’ed man. 老兄 你他妈就跟要升天了似的
[16:09] Oh fuck. 操
[16:11] Hang on one second man. 等一下 老兄
[16:12] Oh you fucker. 你个狗娘养的
[16:18] Who is it? 谁呀
[16:20] It’s Chris Gebert man. let me up. 是克里斯・吉博尔特 开门 老兄
[16:22] Shit. 妈的
[16:23] What’s a Gebert? 是吉博尔特呀?
[16:25] Come on up. 上来吧
[16:27] He ain’t getting any of that pineapple express. 他一根菠萝快车也甭想拿到
[16:30] Chris is getting snicklefritz. 他来拿大麻的
[16:38] So listen man. 听着 老兄
[16:40] I gotta ask you. so… 我得问问 那
[16:43] Listen man. you’ve been buying from me for like two months right? 听着 老兄 你在我这儿买东西2个月了吧
[16:47] – two months. – I gotta ask man. -两个月 -我得问问 老兄
[16:49] What’s up with the suit? 你这身衣服是干吗的
[16:51] I’m a process server. so I have to wear a suit. 我是司法服务传达员 我必须穿这套
[16:54] Wow you’re a servant? like a butler? 公务员 就跟管家似的?
[16:59] – A chauffeur? – No. no. what? no I’m not… -司机 -不不不 什么 不是 我不是
[17:02] – Shine shoes? – I’m a process server. -擦鞋的 -我是传达员
[17:05] – I like… – in process. -就像… -处理垃圾的
[17:07] I work for a company that’s like hired… 我给一个公司干
[17:09] …by lawyers to hand out legal documents. 就像被律师雇佣 发送法律文件等
[17:11] Like subpoenas to people who don’t want them. 就像给那些不想收件的人发传票那样
[17:13] I gotta wear disguises sometimes just 有时候得改头换面
[17:15] To make them admit they’re themselves… 来让他们承认自己的身份
[17:17] …so I can serve them the papers. 这样才能把文件送到他们手里
[17:20] Disguise. 改头换面
[17:21] Kind of I guess. 类似 我想
[17:22] – it’s a hell of a job. – that’s cool man. -是个混蛋活儿 -很酷啊 老兄
[17:25] Like a day-to-day basis it’s fine. like today i like sat in my car… -日复一日 一般般吧 比如今天我坐在车里
[17:29] …i smoked like 10 doobies… 我抽了大概 10根吧
[17:31] …and then I went to go visit my girlfriend at lunch. 然后就去找我的女朋友吃午餐
[17:33] Nice. 不错啊
[17:35] What? you sucked on her titties? 什么 你舔她咪咪了
[17:38] No I just kissed her. I just did that to make it seem cool. 不 就亲嘴而已 耍酷罢了
[17:41] That’s cool. Does she like to smoke weed? 酷毙了 她也好这一口
[17:44] A little sometimes. she has a couple… 偶尔吧 她有几个
[17:46] She’s in high school so as much as any high-school kid. 她在上高中 所以和许多高中生一样
[17:49] She’s cool as hell actually. 真是一酷到底
[17:51] – You’d get along with her. – Really? -你会喜欢她的 -真的?
[17:53] Yeah you know it only sucks… 是的 比较烂的就是
[17:56] When I go visit her in high school and the guys she goes to school with… 我去高中学校看她时 跟她一起上学的男生
[17:59] …are strong and handsome and really funny. 高大威猛又风趣
[18:02] Like do good impressions of jeff goldblum and shit like that. 就像杰夫・高布伦那么耀眼 真操蛋
[18:05] And like I just feel like a fat dumb 我就像个蠢猪
[18:07] Fucking stinky ass-turd when I’m there. 我在那真是一无是处
[18:10] – what? – it really… it sucks for my ego. -什么 -真是 真是丢人
[18:13] – Fuck jeff goldblum man. – That’s what I say. -杰夫・高布伦是个杂种 -这是我说的
[18:15] You know don’t get down on yourself. you got a great girl. 别不自信 你有个好女孩
[18:18] You got a great job where you don’t do anything. 不错的工作 无忧无虑
[18:21] You get to smoke weed all day. 还能成天抽大烟
[18:23] I wish I had that. 我求之不得
[18:24] Are you kidd…? you do. you have the easiest job on earth. 开什么玩笑? 你拥有全球最轻松的工作
[18:28] – you do smoke weed all day. – that’s true. -你也每天都能抽 -没错
[18:31] You didn’t think of that. 别忘了
[18:34] – I do have a good job. – yeah you do nothing. -我是有个好工作 -是啊 你什么都不用做
[18:36] – Thanks man. – No prob. -谢谢 哥们儿 -不用
[18:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:39] Oh shit. all right. business. 奶奶的 好了 先做生意
[18:43] – got my persona. – yeah yeah. -衣袋还整齐吧 -还好
[18:45] Hey. put that cross joint out. 把那十字嗦灭了
[18:47] He sees that he’ll never get the fuck out of here. 他看到的话 就不想走了
[18:51] – what’s up chris? – yo hey Saul. -克里斯 怎么样啊 -索尔
[18:53] how you doing buddy? 混的咋样啊 哥们
[18:55] All right homes. good. 不错 挺好
[18:56] – who’s this? – hey. oh that’s my friend Mark. -他是谁 -我朋友马克
[18:58] You got the dough? there you go. 一手交钱 一手交货
[19:01] – appreciate it. – nice. good to meet you Mark. -谢谢 -很好 马克 很高兴认识你
[19:03] – do you have any percocet please? – percocet? -请问有镇静剂吗 -镇静剂?
[19:05] What are you talking about? I don’t sell that shit. 你说什么 我不卖那种垃圾
[19:08] Chris 克里斯
[19:09] Chirs you told him I was gonna sell percocet? 克里斯 你跟他说我卖那玩意
[19:11] – I didn’t say anything about percocet. – what the fuck? -我没说你卖镇静剂 -那是怎么回事
[19:14] – I just wanted a couple percocets. – well i… -我只想要点镇静剂 -那个 我…
[19:16] You came to the wrong place. wrong place. 你来错地方了 来错了
[19:18] – Sorry. – yeah nice. Peace out homes. -抱歉 -没事 当心点 哥们儿
[19:21] – Thank… – god. -感谢 -上帝
[19:23] – what the fuck? – yeah. -什么玩意嘛 -嗯
[19:25] – fucking lingerer. – yeah totally. -该死的蠢货 -是啊
[19:27] – lingerer. – hardcore. -蠢货 -难对付
[19:28] Fuck. 妈的
[19:31] – bums me out. – bums me out too. -烦死我了 -也烦死我了
[19:33] If there’s one quality I hate in a person it’s lingering. 要是让我碰到讨厌的人 真想死了算了
[19:37] – That’s right. you and me both. – yeah yeah. -没错 我们都一样 -没错
[19:39] So I’m curious. what have those people done that you go… 我很好奇 你效力工作服务的那些人
[19:43] …and process and service? 都干了什么
[19:45] I don’t know. it’s always something different I guess. 我也不知道 我猜是不同寻常的事
[19:48] This guy… 这个人…
[19:49] Ted Jones who knows. you know? 泰德・琼斯 谁知道呢 你认识吗
[19:52] – Ted Jones? – yeah why? -泰德・琼斯? -认识吗
[19:54] My guy Red who I buy from he gets his stuff from a Ted Jones. 我兄弟瑞得从他那买货 他在泰德・琼斯那拿货
[19:58] – Really? – Maybe it’s the same guy. -是吗 -可能是同一个人
[20:01] That’d be weird. 真奇怪
[20:02] It’s a pretty normal name I guess but… 我觉得这名字很普通 可是…
[20:04] Anyway I should really get going man. I gotta go. 无论如何 我真的得走了 我走了
[20:08] Duty calls but it’s good to see you. thanks. 干活 见到你很开心 谢谢
[20:11] You’re gonna smoke and run? come on man. 你刚抽完就走? 待会儿
[20:13] We can go look at some crazy things on the internet together. 我们可以一起在网上看些疯狂的东西
[20:17] That sounds appealing but you know what? I’ll tell… here… 听起来不错 但是 我想说…
[20:20] I’m gonna run out of weed in a couple days. I’ll come by hang out. 过几天我就抽完了 到时再来一起玩
[20:23] – We’ll watch 227 and shit. – definitely. -我们看227(美国喜剧频道)之类的 -再好不过了
[20:26] Cool man. well thanks. good to see you. 酷 谢谢 很高兴见到你
[20:28] – Peace brother. – okay. -当心 哥们儿 -好的
[20:30] One love. 想你
[20:32] When you got behind on the mortgage… 你什么时候也抵押
[20:32] When you got behind on the mortgage… 你什么时候也抵押
[20:33] … someone finally made you a loan? 有人贷款给你了吗
[20:35] Yes he did. 是的 贷了
[20:37] Yes he did. what was the interest rate you got? 贷了 利息多少
[20:39] – It was 12 or 13 percent. – That’s disgusting. -12%或13% -真恶心
[20:54] – hello? – hello. -喂 -喂
[20:56] Hey Angie what’s happening? 安吉 怎么样
[20:57] I just talked to my mom and they are so excited you’re coming for dinner. 我刚跟我妈谈过 你能来吃晚饭他们很高兴
[21:01] Like so excited. and so am i but we’re all really excited. 非常高兴 我也是 我们真的都非常高兴
[21:04] Thank you so much. 谢谢
[21:06] No problem. I’m psyched too. it’s gonna be awesome. 没什么 我有心理准备 会很好的
[21:08] Couscous. the food so nice they named it twice. 蒸粗麦粉 这东西好吃 听着就留口水
[21:13] Dale anyway I can’t wait for next year when this bullshit’s over. 戴尔 不管怎么样 我迫不及待想要结束这该死的高中生活
[21:17] Oh shit. I see the guy I gotta serve. I’ll call you back. 妈的 客户来了 等会儿打给你
[21:20] Fucking cops. shit. 死警察 妈的
[21:29] Jesus. 上帝
[21:35] What an adorable little cop. 多么可爱的小警察啊
[21:38] Weird. 好奇怪
[21:45] Jesus. fuck. 上帝 妈呀
[21:47] What the fuck was that? 那是什么
[21:49] Oh shit. 妈的
[21:51] Dude. dude. dude. dude. 伙计 伙计…
[21:54] Oh no! 不
[22:07] – Drive Drive. – Who the fuck is that? -快开 开 -那是谁
[22:10] I don’t know but I ain’t waiting to see. 我不知道 但一定要抓住他
[22:43] Pineapple express. 菠萝快车
[22:46] Oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! 天哪 天哪…
[22:49] I saw brains and blood! 我看到脑浆还有血
[22:50] Come on! come on! 快 快跑
[22:52] Where do I go? 我该去哪里
[23:09] Hello? 谁啊
[23:11] Saul it’s dale. let me in. let me in. 索尔 我是戴尔 让我进去 让我进去
[23:13] I just saw some crazy shit. please. let me in. 我看到很疯狂的事 快开门
[23:15] – it’s dale denton. let me in man. – dale? -我是戴尔・丹顿 让我进去 -戴尔?
[23:18] Yes dale. that’s what I said. it’s dale. let me in. 是 戴尔 早说过了 让我进去
[23:21] Oh all right man. come on up. 好的 上来吧
[23:27] I buzzed it. open the door when I buzz it. 我开了 我按的时候你开门
[23:29] Buzz it in three seconds exactly. 精确到3秒钟
[23:31] 1 2… One two…
[23:34] – Did it work? – on three! -行了吗 -第3秒再开
[23:36] I did it on three. on “one two three go”? 我是第3秒开的 1 2 3 开
[23:39] Just on three. 就是第3秒
[23:51] – He fucking killed him. – hey I got neighbors. -那个狗娘养的杀了他 -别吵到邻居
[23:54] He fucking killed him. 那个狗娘养的杀了他
[23:55] – Who killed who? – A cop. a lady and a guy. -谁杀了谁 -一个女警还有一个男的
[23:59] A cop a lady and a guy? that’s a massacre. you saw it? 一个警察一个女人一个男人? 那不是屠杀吗 你看到了
[24:02] No it was just a guy. 不是 是个男人
[24:04] – what happened to the lady? – no. no. -那女的怎么了 -不 不
[24:06] A woman. a policewoman and a guy another guy shot another guy… 女人 一个女警和一个男人杀了另一个男人
[24:11] …an asian guy in the window at fucking Ted’s house. 一个亚洲人 在窗户那 在该死的泰德家
[24:14] Whoa was the other guy Ted? 那个男的是泰德?
[24:16] I don’t know. he was a big gray-haired man… 不知道 他是个大块头 多毛的家伙
[24:18] …and he had a robe and he shot him. 他穿着长袍 开枪杀了他
[24:20] And his brain flew every… I’m gonna be… I’m gonna throw up. 那个人脑浆四射 我要吐了
[24:23] What? 什么
[24:25] – That was chicken fries. – sick. -那些炸鸡肉 -真恶心
[24:28] You threw up on my printer. 你吐到我打印机上了
[24:29] – I did. – did you break it? -是 -你叫了吗
[24:31] – I hope not. – listen man. -我希望没有 -听着
[24:33] I think the guy was Ted. 我想那个人是泰德
[24:35] And the asians are number-two in town… 亚洲人住在市区21号
[24:37] …so you saw Ted capping the competition. 你看到泰德也在其中
[24:39] They saw me seeing them shoot the guy. 他们知道我看到他们杀人
[24:41] What? they saw you? 什么 他们看到你了
[24:43] And you fucking came here? 那你他妈的还来这里
[24:44] – Did they follow you here? – I don’t know. -他们有跟踪你到这里吗 -不知道
[24:46] – Did they follow you here? – I don’t know. look. look. okay. -他们跟来了吗 -我不知道不知道 听着
[24:52] I saw them kill him. 我看到他们杀人
[24:54] I freaked out. I panicked okay? 我当时吓傻了 惊慌失措
[24:57] I tossed my roach. 我把烟扔了
[24:59] – I crashed into two cars. – yeah. -在2部车中间乱撞 -然后
[25:01] So they must have heard… they know someone was out there. 他们肯定听到 他们知道有人在外面
[25:05] – they know someone saw. – they know “someone.” -他们知道有人看到 -他们知道是有人
[25:07] They don’t know it was you. right? 但不知道是你 对吧
[25:10] I don’t… I mean yeah. I don’t know. 我不…不知道
[25:13] – yes. – I hope not. -是的 -希望他们不知道
[25:15] Relax. 放松
[25:16] Just sit back. 歇会儿
[25:17] Get ready to enjoy some of the rarest weed known to mankind. 来享受人间罕见的大烟吧
[25:24] Is it really that rare? 真的罕见吗
[25:26] It’s like the rarest. 极其罕见
[25:29] It’s almost a shame to smoke it. 抽它真丢人
[25:31] It’s like killing a unicorn… 就像用原子弹
[25:35] …with like a bomb. 杀了只独角兽
[25:38] Are you the only guy in town who has this? 你是市里唯一有这个东西的人吗
[25:41] – You’re actually the only guy? – yeah. -真的是独家销售 -是的
[25:43] My guy Red said he was giving me an exclusive sneak preview. 我的伙计瑞德说给我个独家销售
[25:47] I’m the only guy you sold it to? the other guys got snicklefritz? 我是你这东西的唯一买家 另外一些家伙拿的是大麻
[25:50] Yeah. so we’re like the only guys. 是 我们都是独一无二
[25:54] And Red got this from Ted? 瑞德是从泰德那搞到的?
[25:56] Ted’s the man. 泰德真厉害
[25:58] Let’s get the fuck out of here! go! go! let’s go! let’s go! 快离开这里 快走 快走
[26:01] I threw a roach of this outside of Ted’s house. 我在泰德房子外边扔了烟头
[26:03] So what? I throw roaches all over town. 那又怎么样 我满大街扔烟头
[26:05] No. he could find the roach and say “it’s pineapple express. 不 他找到烟头会说 “是菠萝快车
[26:09] Saul is the only guy who has pineapple express. 索尔是唯一有菠萝快车的人
[26:11] He must have seen the murder! let’s kill him!” 他肯定目击了凶手案 干掉他”
[26:14] – Let’s get out of here! – fuck! -快离开这里 -妈的
[26:15] Wait! stop! get weed! get the weed! 等等 拿大烟 拿大烟
[26:18] Anything we might need. snacks food fruit roll-ups. 带上我们可能需要的 快餐 水果卷
[26:22] – Let’s get the fuck out of here! – okay okay. -快离开这里 -好 好
[26:43] Red said he’d be here. 瑞德说他会在这里
[26:53] Them some drugs. 有大麻
[26:57] Smells like vomit in this house. 这房子真叫人恶心
[26:59] Want a hit man? it’s still lit. 要吗 还有一小口
[27:01] I’m having dinner with my wife. she can tell. 我得跟我老婆吃晚饭 她会知道的
[27:03] Smell it on my sweater. 从我毛衣上闻得出
[27:05] For real? 真的?
[27:07] Yeah for real. 是 真的
[27:08] You wanna wear my vest? it smell good. 要穿我背心吗 挺好闻的
[27:11] Not my style. 不是我的风格
[27:12] You ain’t got no style motherfucker. 你还有风格啊 娘娘腔
[27:15] You have reached the voice mailbox of… 您拨打了语音信箱
[27:17] – Ted. -Ted it’s Budlofsky. -泰德 -泰德 我是布达罗福斯
[27:19] – we’re here. saul’s gone. – and Mathe… -我们到了 索尔跑了 -还有麦斯
[27:24] – and Matheson. – I think he knew we were coming. -麦斯森 -我想他知道我们会来
[27:26] They not here Ted. 泰德 他们不在这里
[27:28] Hi Ted. 泰德
[27:30] Okay what do you know about Ted? 好了 你了解泰德吗
[27:32] I think he’s crazy about murdering. 我觉得他是个杀人狂
[27:34] Well that’s not good. where are we gonna go? 糟透了 我们能去哪里
[27:37] Let’s just go… go to a motel or a hotel and just hide out. 去汽车旅馆 或者酒店藏起来
[27:41] The police were in on it. could have flagged credit cards. 警察都介入 如果用信用卡
[27:44] They’ll find us. 他们会找到我们的
[27:45] Shit. I wish we could just go nowhere. 妈的 我们无路可逃
[27:51] Okay. 好了
[27:52] Even if he found that roach how could he know where you are? 就算他找到烟头 他怎么知道你在哪里
[27:59] Heat-seeking missiles. 热导飞弹
[28:03] Bloodhounds. 侦探犬
[28:05] Foxes. 狐狸
[28:07] Barracudas. 攻击性核潜艇
[28:09] I’m kind of flabbergasted when you say things like that. it’s weird. 你那么说真让我刮目相看 好奇怪
[28:12] Thank you. 多谢夸奖
[28:13] Not a compliment. here’s the question. 不是恭维 提个问题
[28:15] Let’s say he actually found the roach. 就算他找到烟头
[28:17] How could he connect the pineapple express weed to you? 他怎么会把你跟菠萝快车联系在一起
[28:22] He can’t man. only fucking Red knows. 他不能 只有他妈的瑞德知道
[28:25] Only Red knows man. 只有瑞德知道
[28:27] Who is Red? 谁是瑞德
[28:29] Red’s like the middleman between like Ted and me. 瑞德是我跟泰德的中间人
[28:33] And we’re like mad fucking tight man. 我们就像是铁哥们
[28:35] One time he got this girl… 有一次 他找了个女孩
[28:37] …to give me a hand job like within five minutes of meeting her. 见面不到5分钟就给我打飞机
[28:41] It was like “i don’t even know your name whoa.” 就像 我都不知道你叫什么名字
[28:46] That is pretty rad but like 听起来挺酷 要是问
[28:51] “Did you sell the pineapple express to anyone?” 你把菠萝快车卖给谁了吗
[28:53] He’ll be “yeah I sold it to Saul.” why wouldn’t he? 他会说 “是的我卖给了索尔” 他为何不说
[28:56] No. oh no. fuck that man. 不 不 我操
[28:59] Fucking hand job dale. imagine if I gave you a hand job. 戴尔 操他妈的打飞机 想想如果我给你打飞机
[29:03] – why would I wanna do that? – no I mean if I got you a hand job. -我为何要那样 -不 我是说如果
[29:07] The same rules don’t apply to Red. he’s a drug dealer. 对瑞德不起作用 他是个毒贩
[29:11] I’m a drug dealer. are you saying you don’t trust me? 我也是毒贩 你是说你不相信我吗
[29:16] No that’s not at all what I’m… you know what? 不是 那不是我想说的 我…
[29:18] You know? just ignore what I said. call him. give him a call. 忽略我刚说的话吧 打电话给他 打给他
[29:23] See what the dealio is. 看看情况如何
[29:28] – hello. – hey Red you okay? -喂 -瑞德 还好吗
[29:30] Yeah Saul. yeah I’m fine man. I just stubbed my toe. 索尔 还可以 就是脚趾骨折
[29:33] Be careful man. be careful. wear shoes in the house. 小心点 在屋子里穿鞋
[29:36] Safety. safety first then teamwork. now listen. 安全 安全第一 合作第二 听着
[29:39] You know that pineapple express stuff you gave me? 你知道你给我的菠萝快车吗
[29:42] Don’t tell anybody that you sold it to me. 别告诉别人你卖给我了
[29:45] I’d never talk to anyone… 我不会跟任何人
[29:46] …about the stuff that I do with you involving drugs. 讲有关我们做毒品交易的事
[29:51] All right cool. listen I’m gonna come by. 好的 听着我想过去一趟
[29:53] I gotta lay some shit on you. 我得跟你发泄发泄
[29:55] There is a fly in the ointment. 一粒老鼠屎坏了一锅汤
[29:57] Shit has hit the fan. the lion will speak. 老鼠撞枪口上 狮子要发威
[30:00] – I’m in the middle of a convo. – no seriously. -我腹背受敌 -不 严肃点
[30:02] – We’re gonna be there in half an hour. – perfect. -我们半个小时内到 -好极了
[30:05] – no please. no no no. – let’s go over there and chill out. -不要 不 不 -我们先去那里避避风头
[30:08] No can we go tomorrow? look we’re already here… 不 我们明天去行吗 我们都来这里了
[30:11] There’s somebody else on the phone with him. 电话那头还有一个人
[30:14] – who? – I don’t know. -谁? -不知道
[30:15] He’s whispering to another man. 他在跟另一个人在那窃窃私语
[30:17] We’ll go in the morning. it’s better that way. 我们早上去 那样好一点
[30:20] – okay. – yes. yes. thank you. yes. -好的 -好 好 谢谢
[30:23] so you’re coming by tomorrow? 你们明天来是吗
[30:26] How’d you know that? 你怎么知道?
[30:27] Heard you whispering to that other guy that you were talking to. 听到你小声跟另一个人说的
[30:30] Who is that? 谁啊
[30:31] Right dale. good job. listen I can’t go in the morning… 是的 戴尔 不错啊 听着 我早上去不了
[30:34] …because my bubbe… gotta change her clocks. daylight-savings. 因为我的妞儿…该给她调闹钟的 已是夏令时
[30:37] Is that the bubbe that’s on 41 st and river street? 是住在河街41号的那个妞儿吗
[30:40] The one where we played shuffleboard that one time? 我们一起玩推圆盘游戏的地方
[30:42] You got it. so listen we’ll be chilling by noon. 知道了 我们要中午到
[30:45] – noon it is bromosexual. – nice. -中午到 同志 -挺好
[30:48] We should hit up the casino again. it’s been a while. 我们该再去一次赌场 待一会儿
[30:51] Okay yeah. we’ll definitely hit the casino up. 好的 我们一定要去赌场
[30:54] Definitely. all right peace brother. 一定 好的 当心 兄弟
[31:01] I should call Angie soon. 我得赶紧打电话给安吉
[31:03] Make up some bullshit. 编点谎言
[31:06] I’m cold. 我冷
[31:08] -You’re cold? – oh I’m not cold at all. here. -你冷吗 -我一点也不冷 给
[31:11] I run hot. 很热
[31:12] – really? – yeah. -真的? -真的
[31:14] – you got more body mass. – thick blood. yeah no take it. -你脂肪厚 -血液多 穿上吧
[31:17] – thank you. – I don’t appreciate that but it’s okay. -谢谢 -我不怎么喜欢 不过没关系
[31:21] I’m gonna call Angie. 我得打电话给安吉
[31:29] Space. 太空
[31:33] Dale wait. wait. 戴尔 等等
[31:36] The phones. the phones. 电话 电话
[31:38] – you said they were cops right? – they are yeah. -你说他们是警察 是吧 -是
[31:41] I was thinking maybe they can… 我在想也许他们能…
[31:43] …triangulate these things man or like trace them. 破解这些东西或者追踪我们
[31:46] – Right? – that’s how they got Saddam. -是吗 -他们就是这么找到萨达姆的
[31:48] – right. – fuck. you’re right man. -对 -妈的 你说得对
[31:50] Maybe they can even trace them… 他们都能跟踪他们
[31:51] …like when we’re not even on them you know? 那我们就不要用这些了
[31:54] Maybe if we bury them 或许可以把它们埋起来
[31:55] The reception will cut off and they won’t be able to. 接收不到 他们就没办法了
[31:58] We can tie it to an animal be a diversion. 我们可以把它们弄到动物身上 转移目标
[32:00] We’ll never catch an animal. 我们抓不到动物
[32:01] The squirrel’d be up in a tree they’d think we were. 树上有松鼠 它们会认为我们是
[32:04] No no no. 不 不 不
[32:06] – We’ll build a hot-air balloon and… – no. -我们要弄个热气球然后… -不行
[32:08] – We’ll smash them. – yeah yeah. -把它们摔碎 -好 好的
[32:10] I’m gonna smash it. on a rock. 我要把它摔碎 往石头上摔
[32:12] – Right here. good thinking. – good idea. yes destroy it. -这里 好点子 -好主意 好的 毁了它
[32:15] – Get it. – die. yes. -就这样 -去死吧
[32:19] – What the fuck was that? – I was trying to hit that tree. I missed. -怎么回事 -我本想往树上砸的 没砸到
[32:22] – what tree? – that one. -什么树 -那棵
[32:24] Why didn’t you smash it on a rock like a normal person? 为何你就不能像正常人一样往石头上摔
[32:27] I don’t know. how often does somebody smash things? I’m rusty. 不知道 人们又不经常砸东西 我脑子生锈啊
[32:30] Did you at least see where it landed? 你看到手机掉哪里了吗
[32:32] I don’t know. call it. 我不知道 打一下
[32:34] Call it? with what? my phone has been smashed. 打一下 用什么打 我的手机已经摔坏了
[32:39] I bet they can’t even triangulate those things. 我猜他们连破解都办不到
[32:42] Well you convinced me they can. you were very convincing back there. 你一下说可以 一下又说不行
[32:45] Hey. fine. I’ll go find it. fuck. 好了 我去找 妈的
[32:48] – Do you see it? – see what? -看到了吗 -看到什么
[32:50] The phone you idiot. 手机啊 白痴
[32:53] Why are we here? this place is so fucking scary. 我们干吗来这里 这个地方太吓人了
[32:56] At least I had an idea. you didn’t so shut up. 至少我有点子 你没有 闭嘴吧
[32:58] That’s not true. I had two ideas. nowhere and quiznos. 不是这样 我有两个主意 天涯和海角
[33:02] – What? – What was that? -什么 -那是什么
[33:03] – What? – What is that? -什么 -那是什么
[33:04] – What? – I hear something. -什么 -有声音
[33:08] What? 什么
[33:09] I don’t know. do you hear that? 我不清楚 你听到了吗
[33:11] Dude I literally hear nothing. 伙计 我真的什么都没听到
[33:14] Oh fuck! 妈的
[33:15] Where are you going? what are you running from? return to me now! 你去哪 你跑什么啊 回来
[33:21] Help me! 救命
[33:23] Tell him to get away from me! 让他滚远点
[33:25] I’m scared of this darkness! I surrender! 我怕黑 我投降
[33:27] – Go away! go away! – I’m unarmed! -滚开 滚开 -我手无寸铁
[33:31] – This isn’t funny anymore! – Dale! -这一点都不好玩 -戴尔
[33:33] – Fall back! – Save me! -撤退 -救命
[33:48] Oh shit. 妈的
[33:51] Car. 车
[34:00] Open it! open it! open the door! open it! 开门…快开门
[34:03] – Unlock it. – I can’t unlock it. -快开锁 -我打不开
[34:05] What are you doing? watch the upholstery. 你干什么呢 小心点里边的东西
[34:07] – Go! I saw something! – no! what did you see? shut up! -快走 我看到了 -没 你看到什么了 闭嘴
[34:11] Shut the fuck… shut up man! 他妈的给我闭嘴
[34:15] I heard something then I saw something. 我听到了 然后又看到
[34:17] You didn’t hear anything man. 你什么都没有听到
[34:19] Well I saw something. 我看到了
[34:25] And you’re telling me that guy in the little short shorts… 你能说说那个穿着贴身短裤的人
[34:28] – … broke your nose? – right. -怎么打断你鼻子的 -好的
[34:30] The bedazzler guy broke your nose tough man? 那个神秘人打断了你的鼻子吗 汉子
[34:49] Wake up. get up. wake up. 醒醒 起来 醒醒
[34:52] How did I get on you? 我怎么趴你身上了
[34:55] I wonder. 我也好奇
[35:00] Watch finally broke. 手表终于坏掉了
[35:02] Crazy. what time is it? 烦死了 现在几点了
[35:08] That can’t be right. 不对吧
[35:10] It couldn’t be 3 in the morning could it? 怎么会是凌晨3点 这可能吗
[35:13] It’s 3:00 right now? 现在3点了
[35:15] Holy shit man! 伙计 这下坏事了!
[35:17] We were supposed to be at Red’s at noon man. 我们本该中午就到瑞德那里的
[35:18] What if he’s gone? If we didn’t get any information 要是他走了 我们什么信息都得不到怎么办
[35:20] No it’s daylight-savings so… 不对 现在是夏令时 所以…
[35:22] – So it’s only 2:00. – Oh no it went forward an hour. -所以现在才2点 -不对 不对 是拨快一个小时
[35:25] It’s 4 o’-fucking-clock? fuck me. no man. that’s bad. 现在他妈已经4点了 完蛋了 不 兄弟 这下坏了
[35:30] Shit. we slept for like 18 hours. 妈的 我们大概睡了有18个小时
[35:33] My Bubbe… man my Bubbe’s gonna be so pissed. 我的兄弟…兄弟该气炸了
[35:36] Shit. 妈的
[35:37] We gotta call Red. 我们要打电话给瑞德
[35:39] Okay. how? 是啊 用什么打
[35:42] We’ll go to a pay phone. 我们去找个电话亭
[35:44] No I can’t. his number is in my phone. 不 不行 他的号码在我手机里
[35:47] Great. well do you remember where he lives? 太棒了 那你还记得他住哪里吗
[35:49] Yeah I know where he lives. 当然 我当然知道他住哪里
[35:51] What are you insinuating? like I’m forgetful? 你是在暗示我是个健忘的人吗
[35:53] “insinuating.” good word. “暗示” 是个好词儿
[35:55] Do you know what that means? 你知道是什么意思吗
[35:56] – I do know what that means believe it or not. – It means like “to seem like.” -我当然知道 不管你信不信 -意思像是”看起来像”
[36:02] Let’s roll. I’m done with the woods. let’s go. 开车啊 我受够这森林了 走吧
[36:04] Come on Let’s get the fuck out of here. 快点开车 离开这该死的地方
[36:06] Okay. let’s go. no. it’s not working. the battery’s dead. 好的 我们走吧 不 发动不了 电池没了
[36:11] Wait. 等等
[36:13] What do you mean it’s dead? 电池没了是什么意思
[36:15] What do I mean? I mean the battery’s dead. the battery’s dead. 什么意思 就是说电池没了 玩完了
[36:18] What do you mean the battery’s dead? 你到底在说些什么啊
[36:20] How can I explain this to you differently? 我要怎样换个方式解释呢
[36:23] The battery is dead. it ceased to live. 电池没了就是它停止运作了
[36:26] It’s deceased now. The car needs a battery to start Saul. 它不会动了 索尔 车需要有电池才能发动
[36:31] How did this happen? 这一切都是怎么发生的啊
[36:33] Well we clearly fell asleep with the battery on and… 显然 我们忘记熄火就睡着了 然后就…
[36:36] Oh man. to talk radio? 天啊 在上”抓狂电台”吗
[36:38] – Yes talk radio. – It’s so boring man. -是啊 “抓狂电台” -老兄 太无聊了
[36:40] – Okay okay. – The car just committed suicide. -好的 好的 -这辆车刚刚自杀了
[36:43] Shut up man. I have an idea now. 你闭嘴 我有个点子
[36:45] We gonna go. 我们要走了
[36:47] We’ll walk back to the road. we’ll hitchhike. 我们走到路上 搭个顺风车
[36:50] Someone will pick us up take us to Red’s. 有人会载我们到瑞德那里的
[36:52] Red will tell us everything’s fine everything will go back to normal. 瑞德会告诉我们一切都好 一切回归正轨
[36:55] How does that sound? good? 听起来不错吧
[36:57] – that’s a good idea. – keep our heads on strarght. -这是个好主意 -再接再厉
[36:59] If we just keep thinking like this we’re fucking gravy. 继续这样思考问题 我们就他妈轻松了
[37:01] – all right. I’m in. – let’s do it. -好的 那就听你的 -我们走吧
[37:12] – Can I have my jacket back please? – Yeah. -我能要回我的夹克吗 -当然
[37:15] – Thank you. – thank you. -谢谢你 -谢谢你才对
[37:17] Thanks for taking care of it. 谢谢你帮我保管它
[38:00] Look it’s like my thumb is my cock. 看那 我的拇指就像我弟弟
[38:05] That’s not gonna get us a ride man. 那样拦不到车 哥儿们
[38:15] Here’s good. 到这里就行了
[38:23] Thanks for the smooth sailing Sharid. 谢尔德 谢谢你载我们一程
[38:25] You’re welcome. 不客气
[38:31] – You’re sure we can trust this guy? – yo Red. -他可靠吗 – 瑞德
[38:34] Who is it? 谁啊
[38:36] – it’s bruce. – bruce? who the fuck is this? -是布鲁斯 -布鲁斯 他妈的是谁啊
[38:39] – Saul. what’s up? – Who do you think it is? -索尔 怎么了 -你以为是谁啊
[38:43] Who’s this? 这个人是谁啊
[38:44] I’m dale Mr. Red. nice to meet you. 我是戴尔 瑞德先生 非常高兴见到你
[38:46] Dale who? 没有姓吗
[38:47] It’s best if you don’t know my full name. 你还是不知道我全名的好
[38:49] Dale Denton. don’t worry, he’s with me. 戴尔・丹顿 不用担心 他跟我一道的
[38:51] Dale denton. nice to meet you bro. 戴尔・丹顿 兄弟 见到你很高兴
[38:53] – Hold on. Let me get this lock okay? – You better. -等一下 我把门打开 -赶紧啊
[38:56] – Get in here. – Coming in. -快进来 -进来了
[38:59] – Y’all wanna buy some drugs? – Frisk me. -你们都想买点毒品吗 -来搜身吧
[39:02] – What’s up? what’s up? – Get it. -最近怎么样 最近怎么样 -找到了吗
[39:04] Look at that huh? 瞧这个
[39:07] – What’s up players? – What’s up? -朋友们 最近好吗 -你怎么样了
[39:09] I’ve been up in here trying to get a motherfucking scholarship. chilling. 我在申请那讨厌的奖学金 冷静点
[39:14] What’s up with the clothes? 那衣服是怎么回事啊
[39:17] We were camping. 我们去露营了
[39:19] – camping? – yeah. -去露营了? -是啊
[39:20] Is your lip okay man? 朋友 你的嘴唇没事吧
[39:24] – you been crying? – oh my lip. -你哭过了? -我的嘴唇
[39:27] It’s a cold sore. 就是冻疮啦
[39:28] Never had one before so I started to cry. 以前从未如此 所以我就哭了
[39:33] U think it’s a lot worse than it looks though. quite simple kind of… 尽管你们认为这比看起来糟…是很普通的..
[39:35] Is that means fucking herpes? 你得的是可恶的疱疹吗
[39:38] Yeah. yes it does. 是的 没错
[39:40] Fucking sick man. you know how many joints we’ve shared? 那可真恶心 老兄 你知道我们可能会被传染吗
[39:43] I know. I’m a disgusting person. 我知道 我是个恶心的人
[39:46] Herpes is for life bro. 兄弟 疱疹可医不好
[39:48] I’m gonna try to definitely put some sort of medical ointment on it. 我肯定要在上面抹点药膏的
[39:52] I have been taking vicodin. doesn’t really take swelling down. 我已经用了维柯丁止痛药 但是不管用啊
[39:54] It’s from that time. I told you man. 是因为那一次 老兄 我可警告过你啊
[39:56] You wonna eat that lollipop out of that stripper’s snatch. you wanted to do it. 你吃了从脱衣舞女郎那里抢来的棒棒糖 是你自找的
[40:00] Out of her vagina. remember what you did? what did you do? 从她阴道里拿出来的 还记得你做了什么吗 你做了什么
[40:03] – Nothing -You ate a box of nerds out of her butthole. -什么都没有 -你吃了一盒从她屁眼拿出来的鼻涕虫
[40:06] You fucking said you wouldn’t tell. you sowed your own poison man. 你他妈不是说不会再提起了吗 自食其果
[40:10] Dudes seriously we’re here for a reason. just ask him. 伙计们 认真点 我们来是有事的 问他啊
[40:13] Chill. I’m boiling some eggs over here. we got a lot of time to hang out. 冷静点 我煮了点鸡蛋 我们有的是时间
[40:17] – I’m making a fucking cake. – no shit. -我他妈在做蛋糕 -少扯淡
[40:19] Can I have a piece of that? 我可以来一块吗
[40:20] – Don’t ask for a piece. – I can’t have a piece? -别只顾着吃了 -我连一块都不能吃吗
[40:23] No you can’t. this is private. 不 你不能吃 这是很私人的
[40:24] Do you know what today is? 知道今天是什么日子吗
[40:26] – Tuesday. – This is my cat’s birthday today. -是星期二 -今天是我家猫的生日
[40:29] I don’t see a cat in here. I’m sorry. You let it out by accident? 我没见到猫啊 不好意思 你把它放出去了?
[40:33] No because he died three months ago okay? 没有 他3个月前就死了 可以了吧
[40:35] So now who’s the funny guy? 那现在谁比较幽默
[40:37] Sorry. 对不起
[40:38] Today is his birthday… 今天是他的生日…
[40:39] …and it is a tradition that on his birthday… …他的生日传统是…
[40:43] …I get up extra early and make him his favorite kind of dessert. …我提前起床为他做他最爱吃的甜点
[40:46] Don’t worry bro. Your cat’s going to heaven. 别担心 兄弟 你的猫会上天堂的
[40:48] Yeah maybe. maybe he went to heaven. 可能吧 他也许会下地狱的
[40:50] He was a little fucker. He could’ve gone to hell. 他很可恶 他可能已经滚去地狱了
[40:53] What are we talk…? guys… 为什么我们在讨论…伙计们…
[40:54] Ask him. Just ask him okay? 问他 直接问他好吗
[40:56] Ask what? Just come straight. What’s up? 想问什么 直接点 怎么了
[40:58] – Yeah right. – Lay it on him. -那好吧 -问他
[41:00] We need to know… 我们想了解一下…
[41:02] We need to know about your source. 我们想了解你的上家
[41:04] – Ted. – Ted Jones. -泰德 -泰德・琼斯
[41:06] See Dale here is a protest servant. 瞧 戴尔是个传票传送员
[41:09] I’m not. that’s not what I am. 我不是 我不是干那个的
[41:11] He’s not that but he was outside Ted’s house… 他不是 但他在泰德的房子外面…
[41:14] Don’t… look we don’t want to bring you in to what we’re in okay? 别说了…我们不想把你也卷进来 知道吗
[41:20] You don’t want any trouble. we don’t wanna give you trouble. 你不想惹麻烦 我们也不会给你带来麻烦
[41:23] It’s probably best you don’t know the whole story. 所以最好你别管发生了什么事
[41:25] – You don’t think I can handle danger? – What are you talking about? -你认为我不能处理危机吗 -你在说什么啊
[41:28] – You can. – I totally can. -你当然能 -我完全可以处理
[41:30] And for you to come into my house… 至于你们 进来我家…
[41:32] …and not tell secrets because you think you’re saving me… …自以为帮我而不告诉我秘密…
[41:36] …well in reality it just makes you look like a dumb-ass. …事实上 这么做只让你们变成了大傻瓜
[41:38] Look at this. see this? 看这儿 看到了吗
[41:40] You see that? there’s no hair under here okay? 看到了没有 我可一根腋毛都没有
[41:43] What’s the significance of that? 那能说明什么
[41:44] It makes me aerodynamic when I fight. I can take danger. 当我打架的时候就少点阻力 我能处理危机
[41:47] Okay has anyone called asking about Saul or the pineapple express? 那好吧 有人打电话来问索尔或菠萝快车的事吗
[41:51] That’s all we need to know. 我们就想知道这些
[41:57] Is it “uh-huh” or “uh-uh”? 是有还是没有
[41:59] – It’s “uh-uh.” – There it is man. -是”没有” -就是这个 伙计
[42:01] Cleared. over. 多明白啊 都结束了
[42:04] Everything’s fine. I told you bro. 一切都很好 我都告诉过你了 兄弟
[42:06] We had a wacky night in the woods… 我们在林子里过了一个荒谬的夜晚…
[42:08] …but we both can put that behind us like adults. …但是我们应该像个大人一样把那些给忘了
[42:11] Now it’s time to get super-duper high. 现在我们该抽点大麻 庆祝下了
[42:13] Got that bong I got in tel aviv? 我在特拉维夫拿的烟枪有吗
[42:14] “bong mitzvah.” hit it up. 有啊 点上吧
[42:16] Yes. 好的
[42:18] There you go. 你满意了吧
[42:20] Why don’t you follow his lead and chill out? 为什么不听他的 放松点
[42:22] I’m chill. I’m chill as a cucumber man. 已经放松了 伙计 我现在泰然自若
[42:24] – You don’t seem chill. – More chill than you. -你看上去可不怎么放松 -比你放松多了
[42:27] You’re more chill than me? 你比我还放松
[42:28] Look at what I’m wearing. kimono. what are you wearing? 看我穿着什么 和服 你穿着什么
[42:31] – Suit. – Yeah. exactly. -西装 -就是说啊
[42:33] I don’t know what’s up with you but I don’t know if I like you. 我不知道你发生了什么事 但是我不觉得我喜欢你
[42:36] Well I don’t know if I like you either man. 老兄 我也不觉得我喜欢你
[42:39] Well that’s your loss because I’m a great friend. 那就是你的损失 因为我会是很棒的朋友
[42:41] I’m gonna use the telefono to call my wife okay? 我要打电话给我老婆了 可以吗
[42:44] – give her a call. – I will. -打吧 -马上打
[42:45] – go ahead. – don’t pay attention to what I’m saying. -打吧 -可别偷听我说的话哦
[42:48] Oh I won’t. 我当然不会
[42:51] Bullshit. 瞎说
[42:52] No no no. 不 不要 不要
[42:54] – Liar. – What are you doing man? -谎话精 -伙计 你在干什么
[42:56] He’s a liar. he’s lying to us man. He’s lying to us. 老兄 他就是个谎话精 他对我们撒谎了…
[42:59] No he’s not. 不 他没有
[43:00] He knows my name. he’s acting weird. 他知道我的名字 他行为古怪
[43:02] We can’t let him phone anyone man. 伙计 我们不能让他给任何人打电话
[43:04] Freaking out. you’re paranoid. give him the phone. 你疯啦 你太多疑了 把电话给他
[43:07] I do not trust you sir. 先生 我不信任你
[43:08] – You’re paranoid. – He’s acting weird. -你太多疑了 -他的行为古怪
[43:10] Red I’m sorry bro. 瑞德 伙计 对不起
[43:12] – Jesus! – Holy cock. -上帝啊 -我操
[43:14] Fuck you! 我操
[43:15] What are you doing man? he’s sorry. 你在干什么 他都说对不起了
[43:17] Oh jesus. 老天啊
[43:21] Herpes! 疱疹!
[43:23] I don’t wanna have to do this. 我不想那么做的
[43:25] Red you’re crazy man. 瑞德 伙计 你疯了啊
[43:26] You brought the devil into my house. 你把个混蛋弄进了我家
[43:28] – We’re friends. – I know we are. -我们是朋友啊 -我知道
[43:30] – That’s why it sucks. – Are you on meth again? -这就是为什么感觉很糟 -你又吸食安非他命了?
[43:34] Dale he’s hurting me! 戴尔 他在打我!
[43:37] Toilet. 厕所
[43:38] Flush. 冲掉
[43:40] What we do in this life echoes in eternity. 人生虽然有限 但是个人作为的影响却是深远的
[43:44] True! 说的对
[43:58] He’s going for the phone to call Ted! 他要打电话给泰德
[44:03] Stay out of here! 给我待在外面
[44:07] Red don’t do it! 瑞德 不要那么做
[44:12] – Red! – You assholes. -瑞德 -卑鄙的家伙
[44:14] You ruined my portable phone. 你们毁了我的手提电话
[44:15] – Teamwork. – Yes. -一起撞 -好的
[44:19] You’re gonna break the door. gonna pay for it? 你们要把门撞坏 你们会赔给我吗
[44:25] Fuck. 妈的
[44:27] Phone. 踩扁电话
[44:30] – Let go! let go! let go! – What the hell…? -放开我! 放开我! 把我放开! -他妈的…
[44:33] I let go now just get this goddamn door off of me! 把我放开 把这扇天杀的门从我身上弄开!
[44:35] Tell us everything now! 坦白从宽!
[44:37] Said they were gonna kill me. 如果说了他们会杀了我的
[44:38] What did you tell Ted? 你对泰德说了些什么
[44:41] He’s crushing my balls. crushing my balls. 他要把我的蛋蛋压碎了 要把我的蛋蛋压碎了
[44:43] Smash them. 压扁它们
[44:44] Fuck! 他妈的!
[44:46] Time out. time out. 休战…
[44:47] Time out. time out. 休战…
[44:49] – Truce. – Time in. fuck you. -休战 -又开始了 去你妈的
[44:50] – Stop! – Cheater! -停下! -骗人精!
[44:52] – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Red! -抱歉 抱歉 我很抱歉 -瑞德!
[44:54] – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – get… -抱歉 抱歉 -到…
[44:58] Fuck. 他妈的
[45:01] God… 天哪
[45:02] Fuck! 他妈的
[45:04] – Take it motherfucker! – Time out! -接着 王八蛋 -休战
[45:08] Fuck! 操
[45:13] No! no no no! 不! 不要啊!
[45:15] Where you going huh? 你想去哪里啊
[45:17] Where do you think you’re going mr. wiggles? 你以为你要去哪里啊 扭扭先生
[45:19] – Come on. get back here. – Saul help me! help me! -来吧 给我回来 -索尔 救我 救我
[45:22] He’s punching my bum! 他在捶我的屁股
[45:23] I’m done with this. let’s talk. let’s try words. 我受够了 我们来把事情说清楚 动口别动手了
[45:26] Use words! no! no! no! 动口别动手了 不…
[45:33] You okay man? 你还好吗 朋友
[45:35] – I’ll get you another bong. – It’s my cat’s birthday. -我会再给你一个烟枪 -今天是我猫的生日
[45:39] Happy birthday. 生日快乐
[45:41] – all right? – thank you. -行吗 -谢谢你
[45:42] I think there’s a package in the mailbox. 我想信箱里有个包裹
[45:44] This ends now! 这一切都结束了!
[45:51] Oh shit. 该死
[45:52] Was that too much? 这会太过了吗
[45:56] Can’t get the edge. 找不到开口
[45:58] Wait. got it. got it. 等等 好了 弄好了
[46:00] Hey Dale. 戴尔
[46:02] Think we’re gonna have to kill him? I don’t think I’m capable of murder. 要杀了他吗 我可没这个能耐
[46:05] I don’t think I am either. 我也没有
[46:07] Maybe we could just convince him to kill himself. 也许我们能说服他自杀
[46:10] Or just not say anything. 或者 什么都别说
[46:13] We need to find out everything he knows okay? 我们得了解他都知道点什么
[46:17] Wake up. 醒醒
[46:19] Hey what’s up dudes? 发生什么事了 朋友
[46:21] What’s up? tell us everything now. 发生什么事了? 把你知道的一切都告诉我们
[46:24] Talk Red. 说话呀 瑞德
[46:25] I’m gonna flex and bust out of here. 我要活动活动 从这里逃出去
[46:32] Trapped. 绑结实了
[46:33] Not happening Red. 别妄想了 瑞德
[46:34] Okay. all right. okay I’ll talk. 那好吧 我坦白
[46:37] Ted Jones he knows you witnessed the murder. he found your roach. 泰德・琼斯 他知道你们目睹了杀人经过 找到了你的大麻烟蒂
[46:42] He sent two guys over here Budlofsky and Matheson. 他派了两个人过来 布达罗福斯和麦斯森
[46:45] Two real big son of a bitches. 俩狗娘养的大个子
[46:47] They’re basically out to kill you guys. 是来杀你们的
[46:49] They’re gonna kill me too unless I turn y’all over. 如果我不把你们供出来 他们就会杀了我
[46:52] So you guys are basically fucked. 所以你们俩基本上就死定了
[46:54] How many cops does he have on his payroll? tell us. 有多少个警察被他收买了 告诉我们
[46:57] – Well there’s the woman cop Carol. – That’s the lady cop. -有个女的警察 卡罗尔 -就是那个女警
[47:00] I don’t know. He could have a bunch. This dude is super well-connected. 我不清楚 他可能有一堆 这家伙关系可多了
[47:03] And he has a really awesome hideout too. it’s pretty badass. 他还有个很厉害的藏身之处 是个十足的坏蛋
[47:07] – Oh shit. – What else? -妈的 -还有什么
[47:08] He’s at a war right now with the asians. 他现在和亚洲人有场战争
[47:11] They’re in a drug war right now. 他们正在进行毒品战争
[47:12] Asians? what asians? indians are technically asian. 亚洲人 什么亚洲人 印度人也算是亚洲人
[47:15] – It’s true. – What asians? -那倒是真的 -什么亚洲人
[47:17] I don’t know. what? chinese? or korean or… 我不知道 可能是中国人 可能是韩国人
[47:21] Vietcong? 越南人?
[47:22] Yeah little… just little asian people. 是啊 就是小…小个子亚洲人
[47:25] Like the asians with the guns and the drugs and not his friends. 一个 有枪有毒品的亚洲人 但不是他的朋友
[47:30] – Ding-dong. – Hey Red! -开门 -瑞德 开门
[47:32] – Oh shit. – oh they’re here. -这下完了 -他们来了
[47:33] They’re here to kill me. 他们是来杀我的
[47:35] Okay I know I sold y’all out. 我知道我出卖了你们
[47:36] I’ve been a son of a bitch and a shitty friend. 我是狗娘养的烂朋友
[47:39] Saul I’m talking to you. Dale you’re a new friend. 索尔 我在和你说话呀 戴尔 你是我的新朋友
[47:41] I can make it up. I forgot “bro’s before ho’s.” 我可以弥补的 我忘记了”为兄弟两肋插刀”
[47:44] Just go out the back porch. I won’t say anything. 从后门离开 我什么都不会说的
[47:46] – I’ll cover for you. – thanks. -我会掩护你们的 -谢啦
[47:48] No sweat. 没问题的
[47:54] It was Dale Denton. Dale Denton and Daul. 是戴尔・丹顿 戴尔・丹顿和索尔
[47:56] They’re on the back porch. You can catch them if you hurry. go. 他们从后门逃了 快一步你们还可以抓住他们 快去啊
[48:02] Hey. in here. 瞧啊 躲这里面
[48:04] I’ve gotta get to a phone. come on. 我们得去找个电话亭 快点
[48:06] – we should hide. – why? -我们得藏起来 -为什么
[48:08] If Red tells Ted’s guys about my name… 如果瑞德告诉泰德的手下我的名字的话
[48:10] …then they’ll go to my apartment. 他们就会去我的公寓
[48:12] There I have Angie’s name. 在那里 我那里有安吉的名字
[48:13] They’ll put that together find her. Let’s go. 他们会联想到她然后去找她 快走啊
[48:15] No. I think we should stay. 不 我认为我们该留在这里
[48:17] – why? – I’m in the dumpster already. -为什么 -因为我已经在垃圾箱里了
[48:20] Well then get out. come on you’re already dirty. 那就出来 快点 你已经脏到爆了
[48:25] – They’re gone. – Well find out what he knows. -他们已经逃了 -那就看看他都知道点什么
[48:27] Red it’s your last chance man. 瑞德 这是你最后的机会了 兄弟
[48:29] You gonna give us something we can use? 你得告诉我们点有用的线索
[48:31] Matheson you gotta be kidding me. I mean what more do you want? 麦斯森 你不是在开玩笑吧 你还想要什么
[48:35] I told you that the guy’s name is Dale Denton. 我告诉过你 那个人的名字是戴尔・丹顿
[48:37] He’s obviously working with Saul. 他显然是和索尔一伙的
[48:39] They came in here busted my house to shit. 他们来我这儿 把我家弄得一团糟
[48:41] They kicked the hell out of me… 还打了我一顿
[48:43] …duct-taped me to my grandfather’s wheelchair. 把我绑在我祖父的轮椅上
[48:45] What more do you want? want me to read your horoscope? 你还想要什么 想让我帮你算命吗
[48:48] – You hear that ted? – Ask if either of them were asian. -听到了吗 泰德 -问下他们是不是亚洲人
[48:51] – What skin color were they? – They were white people. -他们是什么人种 -他们是白人
[48:54] Denton might’ve been a jew. I don’t know. 丹顿可能曾是个犹太人 我也不知道
[48:56] I don’t judge people based on things like that. 就凭那些我没法评判一个人
[48:59] Obviously. We’re friends. 显然我们是朋友
[49:01] Ted you hear him? 泰德 听到他说的了吗
[49:03] Dale Denton is not asian. all right. kill Red. 戴尔・丹顿不是亚洲人 好了 干掉瑞德
[49:07] Listen I would appreciate it if both y’all would take your shoes off. 如果你们俩都把鞋脱了我会很感激的
[49:10] This is brand-new carpet. you’re tracking mud in here. 这可是全新的地毯 你们把土都蹭到上面了
[49:13] Matheson you got british knights on. 麦斯森 你还穿着英式靴子
[49:15] I ain’t seen anybody wear them since 1987. 自从1987年以后我就没再看到有人穿过了
[49:19] What the hell are you doing? 你他妈在干什么
[49:21] Ted told me to kill him. 泰德叫我干掉他
[49:22] Well how about a little fucking discretion here? 自控一下吧
[49:25] See? see? see right there. you see that? 看吧 看吧 就在那里 看到了没有
[49:28] – you catch it? – see what? -你看到了吗 -看到什么了
[49:29] You used to not give a fuck about discretion. 你以前做事也很鲁莽
[49:32] I seen you pull somebody’s jawbone off. I seen it. 我见过你把人家的颚骨打脱了 我看到过
[49:36] You was ruthless. 你太冷酷无情了
[49:38] You was ruthless man. 冷酷无情
[49:40] What the fuck man? you shot me in my stomach. 我操 老兄 你打中了我的腹部
[49:44] I’m gonna die now probably. 我现在可能快死了
[49:46] I had you all over here for dinner. fish tacos. 我曾请你们吃过晚餐 鱼肉玉米饼
[49:49] This how you do me? 你们就是这样对我的吗
[49:54] So what did Budlofsky and Matheson say? 那布达罗福斯和麦斯森说了什么
[49:56] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[49:59] There’s this guy Saul… 有个叫索尔的男人…
[50:02] …something selling weed who works with some guy Dale Denton. …卖大麻给一起干活的人 叫戴尔・丹顿来着
[50:05] That’s all he got out of him. 这是他得到的所有信息
[50:07] Do you think he has anything to do with the guy that we shot? 你觉得他和被我们弄死的人有关系吗
[50:10] Well did he say anything else? 那他还说了点什么
[50:12] Saul mentioned something about “going to the casino.” 索尔有提到关于”要去赌场”
[50:16] – weird. – “going to the casino”? -奇怪 -“要去赌场”
[50:18] The asians own the casino Ted. 泰德 赌场是归亚洲人的
[50:20] – I need another beer. – He’s gotta be working for them. -我得再来一瓶啤酒 -他是为他们做事的
[50:24] Maybe after we popped that guy,they hired this outside guy,Dale… 也许我们杀了那家伙后 他们就雇了这个叫戴尔
[50:28] What’s his name? denton? To finish the job. 他什么名字来着 丹顿吗 来完成接下来的任务
[50:30] Maybe. 也许吧
[50:32] Maybe, well,I’ll be back in an hour. 好吧 也许 我大概一个小时后回来
[50:35] I’ll have everything there is to know about this dale denton guy. 我会把这家伙的一切都调查清楚
[50:39] Who he’s screwing Who’s his mother everything. 包括他为谁卖命 他妈妈是谁 一切的一切
[50:42] I have to take a shit. 我去找这个家伙
[50:46] Wait. Where are we going? 等等我 我们要去哪儿
[50:48] I gotta… I gotta get to angie’s. I have to make sure she’s okay. 我想 我得去安吉家 我要确认她现在是安全的
[50:52] What about my bubbe? Don’t think they’ll go after her. 那我的女人怎么办 你不觉得他们会找她麻烦吗
[50:55] I mean she has a different last name. 我的意思是她的名字很少见
[50:58] Belogus. 叫宝格斯
[50:59] I don’t know. We should get out of the middle of the road. come on. 我不知道 别站在马路中间 走
[51:19] You guys can wait as long as you want… 你们俩爱等多久等多久吧
[51:21] …But one minute from right now. I’m gonna eat some food. 我可饿了 我要开饭了
[51:25] And you can call it rude. You can call it whatever you want. 你们可以说我没礼貌 随你们说
[51:28] You can be polite with your clean plates but I’m gonna be eating food. 你们就饿着肚子保持仪态吧 但我得吃了
[51:31] Dad, he’ll be here. 老爸 他会来的
[51:33] I’m going in the other room and eat it check my e-mail. I’m done. 我去别的房间吃 然后顺便收个电邮 我受够这些了
[51:36] Honey, we’re at the table. No one’s going to leave the table. 亲爱的 我们正准备吃饭 谁都别想离开桌子半步
[51:42] – Okay. This is it. – All right. Let’s do this. -好了 到了 -好极了 我们进去吧
[51:45] No no no. I’m going alone. 不 不 不 我自己进去
[51:46] – No. – Yeah. Yeah. -不是吧 -是的 就是这样
[51:49] – I wanna meet angie. – You’ll meet her later man. look. -我还想见见安吉呢 -以后会有机会的
[51:52] Look,I need you to stay out here. Keep guard okay? 听着 我要你在外面守着 好吗
[51:54] – It’s important. watch my back. – Okay. -这很重要 你就在这守着 -好吧
[51:56] – Thanks. – All right. Just be yourself. -谢谢 -好吧 你表现得好点
[51:59] I’ll keep guard. 我守着呢
[52:04] Shit. 天哪
[52:05] Oh no. 不是吧
[52:07] Hey dale. 你好啊 戴尔
[52:08] Hello dale 你好 戴尔
[52:12] Dinner. 晚饭
[52:13] This is the dinner you invited me to. That was tonight. 我记得你邀请我来吃晚饭的 就是今晚
[52:16] That’s why I’m here. 所以我来了
[52:18] Sit. please. 请坐吧
[52:19] Of course. Hi. 好的 你好
[52:22] – Hi. – Shannon. -你好啊 -我是莎安侬
[52:23] – Intros. – Great to meet you. -介绍下 -见到你很高兴
[52:25] – Robert,If I’m not mistaken. – Sit down so we can eat. -如果我没记错 你是罗伯特吧 -请坐 可以开饭了
[52:28] – Hi dale. – Hey. okay. -你好 戴尔 -好了
[52:31] – What happened to you? – Nothing. -你怎么了 -没事啊
[52:32] I’m supposed to be here right now. 我现在就该来这儿
[52:34] So I’m here. 所以我来了
[52:36] – You’re all dirty and bleeding. – No,I’m not. I’m here for dinner. -你很脏 还在流血 -没有啊 我是来吃饭的
[52:39] – You have scratches on your forehead. – Dude,you smell like shit. -你额头上还有抓痕 -伙计 你闻起来恶心极了
[52:43] – Dale,what happened to you? – I was in the woods. -戴尔 你到底怎么了 -我去树林里了
[52:46] – In the woods? – Yeah. Isn’t that weird? I was… -去树林 -是的 很奇怪是不是 我是去…
[52:49] – I was in the woods. – What were you doing? -我是去树林里了 -你去那里干嘛
[52:51] I bird-watch. I don’t. 我去观察鸟类 不 我没去
[52:54] No I don’t. Look I’m gonna come clean. 事实上我没去 我得实话实说了
[52:58] I witnessed a murder okay? 我目击了一起谋杀案
[53:01] I saw someone murder someone else… 我看到有人杀了人
[53:03] …and I think they’ve been following me. 我觉得他们正在跟踪我
[53:06] There’s a good chance they went to my apartment… 他们很可能去我的公寓
[53:08] …where angie has a lot of things. 那里到处都是跟安吉有关的东西
[53:10] Her yearbooks,report cards,her cell number is written… 她的毕业纪念册 成绩单 电话号码…
[53:13] …and it’s on my fridge. 就写在我冰箱上
[53:14] So they could then find this house. They could come here. 然后他们会找到这里 他们会来这里
[53:17] We should call the police right away. 那我们现在就报警
[53:19] We can’t. The police were the murderers. 我们不能报警 警察是凶手之一
[53:21] We can’t call the police. They were the murderers. 我们不能报警 因为警察是凶手
[53:24] Angie,I swear to god.you do something or I’m gonna… 安吉 我向上帝发誓 你得做些什么 而我要去…
[53:27] – So fucked up. – No. don’t let him “gonna.” -真是糟透了 -不 不要让他光想
[53:29] No,don’t wanna. Look,we gotta get the f out of here. 不要光想 听着 我们现在就得离开这里
[53:33] Let’s go. We need to begin to prematurely evacuate. 快走 我们得提前撤退啊
[53:36] – Are you high? – What? no. I’m not high. why…? -你是不是吸毒了? -你说什么 我没有吸毒啊 为什么这么说
[53:38] You are high as a fucking kite. 我看你是吸毒吸得飘飘然了
[53:40] I’m not high. Let’s go. 我可没吸毒 我们快走
[53:42] We’re not going. I’m coming back in a minute. 我们不走 我马上回来
[53:44] You know what I’m coming back with? with a gun. 你知道我去干什么吗 去拿枪
[53:47] You better be out. I’m not fucking with you. 你最好快走 我可不会跟你一起走
[53:49] Your gun? his gun? 你要去拿枪
[53:51] Why do you…? Don’t get a gun. Why would he bear arms? 别去拿枪 他为什么要去拿武器呢
[53:54] No,we need to go. everyone.I’m leading the parade. 我们得走了 我来带头
[54:14] – This is so exciting. – Okay Okay. -这太让人激动了 -好了 好了
[54:16] Is this where you’re parked? Let’s sally forth. 这是你们的车库吗 我们准备出发了
[54:18] Who is after you,after angie? 到底是谁在跟踪你 还有安吉
[54:20] They’re drug dealers. I have reason to believe that they’re drug dealers. 是一群毒贩 据我所知是他们是贩毒的
[54:23] What are you talking about? you’re out of your mind. 你在说什么啊 你疯了
[54:26] – I know it sounds crazy. – Hide. -我知道这听起来很疯狂 -快躲起来
[54:29] Dale! dale! dale! it’s happening. I was eating a fruit roll… 戴尔 戴尔 戴尔 他们来了 我刚才正吃着水果卷…
[54:32] – Why’d you do that? – God! -你干吗啊 -上帝啊
[54:34] – Get it! – Jesus! Okay! Just stop! -把它拔掉 -天哪 好的 你不要动
[54:35] – Angie,What did you do? – He’s one of the drug dealers! -安吉 你都干了些什么 -他就是个毒贩子
[54:39] – He’s my pot dealer. – He’s your pot dealer? -他是我的上家 -他是你的上家?
[54:41] – I got it. – Get it. -我准备拔了 -搞定了
[54:45] – Gross. Are you okay? – Dale,Who is this? -真恶心 你还好吧 -戴尔 他是谁啊
[54:47] – He’s my… Oh shit. Get down. – Dad! -他是我的…糟了 快趴下 -老爸
[54:55] What was that? 什么声音
[54:57] That was a gunshot. 枪声
[55:03] Stop! stop it! stop it! 住手 住手 快住手
[55:05] – He’s with me. – I’m the good drug dealer. -他是我朋友 -我是个好毒贩
[55:07] – Put the gun down! – Put down the gun. -把枪放下 -快把枪放下
[55:09] You assholes do exactly what I say… 你们两混蛋按我说的做
[55:11] …or I will take you outside and fuck you in the street. 否则我就把你俩拉到街上去收拾
[55:14] – No don’t. – Don’t fuck us anywhere. -不 -不要这么对我们
[55:27] Anybody out there? 外面有人吗
[55:32] Fucking hide-and-seek. 跟我们玩捉迷藏
[55:35] Say now. 看这里
[55:39] Hey,the food’s still warm. 食物还是热的
[55:45] Love it. 太爽了
[55:46] Come on saul. come on. come on. come on. 索尔快上来 上来 上来
[55:48] Yes. we made it. we’re all safe guys. we made it. 太好了 我们做到了 大家安全了
[55:51] – What are you doing? – Get out. -你们在干吗 -给我下车
[55:52] Get out of my car. I can’t believe you think it’s an option. 快下车 你们居然想开我的车走
[55:55] Okay. okay. That makes sense. It makes sense. 好吧 好吧 听起来有道理 有道理
[55:57] Come on Let’s go. It makes sense. He’s right. 快点 快下车 他说的有道理
[56:00] – Stay away from my family. Period. – So where do we go? What do we do? -离我家人远点 -那我们去哪里 该怎么做
[56:03] Go to the days inn downtown okay? 你们去戴斯酒店
[56:06] Use a fake name. 用假名登记
[56:09] Garagely. I’ll contact you. 就用格拉格里这个名字 我会和你联系的
[56:11] I don’t know who these people are, what they’re capable of… 我不知道那些是什么人 他们会做什么
[56:14] …but I will keep you guys safe I promise that. 但是我发誓会确保你们的安全
[56:17] Fuck off loser. 快滚开 混蛋
[56:20] Angie you’re a fucking idiot. I say that with love. 安吉 你这个白痴 我满怀爱意说的这句话
[56:26] We triangulated the cells. 我们跟踪了手机信号
[56:28] They smashed one threw the other in the woods to try to distract us. 他们砸烂了一个 扔了一个 想妨碍我们的追踪
[56:32] It took an hour for jared to find it. 贾瑞德花了1小时才找到它
[56:34] And then he said that he found denton’s car… 他还找到了丹顿的车
[56:37] …filled with all these strange disguises. 里面有各种奇怪的变装道具
[56:39] A powdered wig,a sombrero,leotards. 一顶假发 一顶草帽 一件体操服
[56:43] I mean,what the fuck does that mean? 这他妈的什么意思
[56:45] Why don’t I just call the asians and talk to cheung? 为何不直接打电话给张呢
[56:47] Why beat around the bush you know? 为何不直奔主题呢
[57:01] Hello? 你好
[57:02] Cheung it’s ted. 张 我是泰德
[57:04] Record this conversation. 录下我们的对话
[57:06] Ted what a surprise. what can I do for you? 泰德 真是个惊喜啊 有什么能为你效劳吗
[57:10] Well cheung my friend,let me tell you. 好吧 张 把话挑明了说
[57:14] You know,we both know that you sent one of your very skilled… 你昨晚派了一个经验丰富的
[57:18] … hit men over here last night,and I and my colleague… 打手到这儿来 而我和我同事
[57:22] …made a little decoration on our window. should have seen it. 在窗户上做的装饰被他看见了
[57:25] We painted the wall with his brain. painted it. 他的脑浆溅到了墙上
[57:29] And now this dale denton guy? you serious? 现在这个叫戴尔的家伙 是动真格的吗
[57:33] Just stop it,okay? stop it or you’re asking for war. do you want a war? 收手吧 好吗 否则你就是自寻死路 你想吗
[57:37] Bring it on. 继续吧
[57:38] You listen to me,you motherfucker! 你给我听着 操你妈的
[57:40] It is on! We’re coming at you with everything we got! 战争开始了 我们会不惜一切代价的
[57:43] It’s on,so you better get your head out of your ass… 战争开始了 你最好给我清醒起来
[57:46] …and be ready for everything! 做好一切准备
[57:48] You are fucking dead! 你死定了
[57:51] You are so dumb. 你这个蠢货
[57:52] Do you have any idea how weak you just made us look? 你让我们弱势尽露
[57:57] Goddamn it! 去他妈的
[58:00] Totally sweet. 正和我意
[58:02] Ted jones is slipping. 泰德已经不行了
[58:05] We shall strike now with full force. 我们现在可以全力攻击了
[58:09] Your brother’s death will not be in vain. 你兄弟不会白死的
[58:15] I gotta say,I’ve had,like a lot of weed dealers in my day. 老实说 我之前接触过很多大麻贩子
[58:18] You’re the coolest I’ve ever had. they were all dicks. 你是最酷的 其他都是混蛋
[58:21] – Really? thanks man. – No problem. -真的吗 谢谢 -不客气
[58:24] I really appreciate it. That means a lot to me. 我真的很感谢 这对我意义非凡
[58:26] It’s like 这就像是
[58:27] You’re the first guy that I ever sold to that I became friends with. 你是我众多买家中唯一一个和我成为朋友的
[58:30] They say like “don’t dip the pen in company ink.” 他们都说公私要分明
[58:35] I’m totally glad I dipped in your ink bro. 但是我俩却成了朋友
[58:39] Yeah. 是啊
[58:43] We should get out of town. that’s probably our next move. 下一步要离开城镇
[58:46] Just get on a bus and leave right? 坐巴士走 是吗
[58:48] Get bus tickets. 那得先买票
[58:50] Go to the next town. contact some police. 去其他镇 再报警
[58:53] You know what I was saying? like I’m totally… 你听到我刚才说什么了吗 我说我真的…
[58:56] You’re glad you dipped your pen in my ink. 你很高兴和我成为朋友
[58:58] But we should get bus tickets and leave,right? 但是我们得买票坐巴士离开 是不是
[59:00] What? 什么
[59:02] Get on the bus? leave? buy bus tickets? 坐巴士 离开这里 买车票
[59:05] I only have like 50 bucks. I don’t think that’ll even buy one ticket. 我大概只有50块钱 我觉得买一张票都不够
[59:09] What about your sack? 你那些货呢
[59:10] Oh man it’s fucking killing me. I feel like I popped one. 带着可真受罪 我胆战心惊的
[59:14] No. that’s unfortunate but that’s not what I’m talking about. 你挺倒霉的 但是我不是说这个
[59:17] I mean like the sack of weed. 我的意思是你那些小包装的大麻
[59:19] Couldn’t we just like sell some weed… 我们能不能卖一些大麻…
[59:21] …get some cash and buy bus tickets? 用那钱买车票
[59:23] – Of course man. That’s what I do. – That’s what you do. Fucking a. -当然可以 伙计 这就是我的职业 -对啊 太好了
[59:27] Okay so you’re gonna buy tickets for saturday’s game,right? 你们是不是要买周日比赛的票
[59:30] These guys are amazing. 那些队员太棒了
[59:32] What the fuck do you want? 你他妈的想干嘛
[59:34] You guys wanna buy some chronic? 想不想找点刺激
[59:43] What’s this stuff called again? 这玩意儿叫什么来着
[59:45] Pineapple express. they said it eight times. 菠萝快车 他们都说8次了
[59:47] – Yeah,but don’t call it that. – Yeah,that’s not what it’s called. -是的 但你们别这么叫它 -这不是它的名字
[59:50] – Call it banana boat. – Make sure you leave it at weed too. -就叫它香蕉船吧 -你们可得到此为止
[59:53] This can be a gateway drug. Don’t wanna move on to other things. 这很容易引人吸毒 但你们别吸毒
[59:56] – Cocaine. Don’t do that. – We don’t fuck around. -比如可卡因 不要尝试 -我们不会乱来的
[59:59] – Don’t worry. Don’t tell us what to do. – Inhale it chachi. Inhale it. -别瞎操心 别指挥我们 -说话算话啊
[1:00:03] Who the fuck’s chachi? 什么话呢
[1:00:22] – How much money you guys got? – Come on. -你们有多少钱 -快点
[1:00:25] You each get as much as you can grab with one hand. 你们每人尽可能多得抓一把
[1:00:27] Go easy. That’s a big handful guys. come on. 别急 你这把抓了好多
[1:00:30] – Keep it on the down-low. – Don’t tell anybody where you got it. -藏好了 -别告诉别人哪儿来的
[1:00:34] You got it from saul… I mean,you got it from santiago and dunbar. 你是从索尔那里…不对 就说是从圣地亚哥还有邓巴那里弄到的
[1:00:38] – Go. come on. – Go go. vamoose! -快走 快点 -快 快 快跑
[1:00:43] You fucking did it man. 你做到了 伙计
[1:00:44] You are a good salesman. You got it in you man. 你真是个销售天才 你做到了
[1:00:47] I’m about to go get some celebratory slushees. 我们得去庆祝一下
[1:00:50] Get some burritos or something. 去买些玉米煎饼还是别的什么
[1:00:51] Something to drink too. Something good. 还要买些饮料啊 买些好喝的
[1:00:53] See you man. nice. 一会儿见 伙计
[1:01:02] Don’t move. don’t you move. this shit hurts. 不许动 你不要动 这玩意儿杀伤力很大
[1:01:06] Don’t move. what’s in your hand? 不许动 你手上拿的是什么
[1:01:07] It’s weed. It’s a joint. It’s a roach. 是大麻卷烟
[1:01:09] – Right here. – I was just smoking… -不要动 -我只是在抽烟
[1:01:11] I thought it was decriminalized to be honest with you. 说实话我觉得这并不犯法
[1:01:14] I have horrible anorexia and it helps my appetite. I’m so sorry. 我的嗅觉有问题 可以帮我增加食欲 对不起
[1:01:18] Look selling narcotics to my students is not decriminalized. 向学生出售麻醉药品是违法的
[1:01:23] – Okay. I understand. – I’m the liaison officer for this school. -好吧 我明白了 -我是警局和学校的联络员
[1:01:26] And guess what? I just saw three students walking from back here… 我刚才看到三个学生从这后面走出来
[1:01:30] …with their eyes as red as the devil’s dick. you’re busted. 眼睛要多红有多红 你这个混蛋
[1:01:39] – On the hood. On the hood. – Okay okay. -趴下 趴下 -好吧 好吧
[1:01:41] I’m on the hood. come on. 我已经趴下了呀 你干吗
[1:01:43] – Stand still. Stand still. – I’m still. I’m sorry. -站着别动 别动 -我不动 对不起
[1:01:46] You better hope it’s clean. Better hope ain’t shit on this record. 你最好祈祷你没有任何犯罪记录
[1:01:50] I’m gonna put my foot up in your ass. 信不信我踹你屁股
[1:01:56] Oh big sexy with glasses. 戴眼镜的性感小伙儿
[1:02:01] This is officer barbara. requesting an update on fugitive dale denton. 这里是芭芭拉警官 请求支援逮捕逃犯戴尔・丹顿
[1:02:05] I repeat requesting update on dale denton. 重复 请求支援逮捕逃犯戴尔・丹顿
[1:02:07] I have the fugitive in custody. 我刚拘捕了他
[1:02:10] 425 425 what’s your location? 425 425 告诉我你的位置
[1:02:13] You going down. 你给我趴着
[1:02:15] What? What do you mean…? Why am I going down? 什么 你什么意思 为什么我要趴着
[1:02:17] What did that thing tell you? What are you doing? 你查到什么了 你在干吗
[1:02:19] What did I tell you? What did I tell you? 我有透露什么吗 我有透露什么吗
[1:02:22] I wasn’t doing things. Why do you hate me so much? 我什么都没干 你为什么这么讨厌我
[1:02:24] Hit-and-run mr. denton. hit-and-run. 交通肇事逃逸 丹顿先生 交通肇事
[1:02:27] Two parked cars, two nights ago. 2天前 你撞了2辆停着的车
[1:02:29] One of them was actually a police cruiser. 其中一辆是警车
[1:02:31] You gotta be the dumbest motherfucker in captivity. 你是我拘捕过的最蠢的人了
[1:02:34] It’s the lady cop. They got dale. oh shit. 是那个女警 他们抓到戴尔了 糟了
[1:02:37] So you’re telling me you saw ted jones… 你是说你看到泰德・琼斯
[1:02:39] …and a police officer shoot somebody? 和一个警官射杀了一个人
[1:02:41] – Exactly. – And you saw it? -是的 -你亲眼所见
[1:02:43] – Yes,do you believe me? – I don’t know.Give me a minute. -是的 你相信我吗 -我不知道 你等等
[1:02:45] – It was a woman or a man? – It was a policewoman. a woman. -是男的还是女的 -是个女警 女的
[1:02:48] – I think I know who that bitch was. – Yes. I will identify that bitch. -我想我知道那个贱人是谁 -是的 我也认得那个贱人
[1:02:55] Thank you so much for believing me ma’am. thank you. 谢谢你相信我 女士 谢谢
[1:02:57] I’ll tell you I’ll get to the bottom of it. 告诉你 我会查清整件事的真相
[1:02:59] I’ll take this badge off,get to the bottom of it. 我会抛开我的身份去查清它的
[1:03:02] I don’t work for the law. The law works for me. 我不为法律效力 是法律在为我效力
[1:03:04] I been smelling something in this department. 我觉得事情有些蹊跷
[1:03:06] Keep your eyes on the road. 你注意看路啊
[1:03:08] – Gonna get to the bottom of this shit. – Stop! -我肯定会调查清楚的 -停车
[1:03:11] Son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[1:03:13] Oh no. What the hell was that? What is that? 不是吧 到底怎么了 那是什么东西
[1:03:23] No no no. 不是吧 不是吧 不是吧
[1:03:27] – No. what are you doing? – I’m saving you amigo! -你要干什么 -我在救你啊
[1:03:31] Freeze goddamn it! Don’t even think about it! 不许动 别想从我这里过
[1:03:33] This is an old-fashioned escape mission buddy. 这真是个过时的逃脱任务啊 伙计
[1:03:36] Stop this car! 快停车
[1:03:41] – What the fuck are you doing? – Oh shit! oh shit! -你他妈的到底在干吗 -糟了 糟了
[1:03:44] Oh shit! 糟了
[1:03:48] Oh shit! it’s the lady cop! That’s the murderer! go! 死定了 是那个女警 那个凶手 快开车
[1:03:51] – That’s the lady cop. – Who’s that? -那个是女警 -那个是谁
[1:03:53] I don’t know. They’re shooting! 我不知道 她们开枪了
[1:04:02] Oh my god,they’re shooting! 我的天呐 她们在朝我们开枪
[1:04:04] Fuck. 操
[1:04:10] Dude! 伙计当心啊
[1:04:15] I can’t see! the slushee! 我看不见路 玻璃上都是饮料
[1:04:17] – Turn on the wipers! – It’s not working! -开雨刮器 -它失灵了
[1:04:19] Well kick out the window! 好吧 那就把挡风玻璃踢开
[1:04:21] – How do you drive with one foot? – I don’t know! -用一条腿怎么开车啊 -我也不知道
[1:04:25] Fuck! I think I pulled my groin! 操 我伤到命根子了
[1:04:31] Get your foot out of there. 把腿弄出来啊
[1:04:33] She’s gaining on us. She’s behind us. 她就在我们后面
[1:04:35] Her car’s better. 她车开得比较好啊
[1:04:36] – Get your leg out of there. Seriously. – I can’t. -你得把腿先弄出来 我说真的 -可我拔不出啊
[1:04:39] Put it into maximum overdrive! 尽你所能把车开最快啊
[1:04:44] Oh no no no! 要啊 不要啊 不要啊
[1:04:48] Oh shit! 一团糟
[1:04:50] Get it out! 快把它拔出来
[1:04:54] I can’t see! 我看不见路啊
[1:05:01] Danger! danger! trees! tree!tree! squirrel! 小心 小心 当心树 树 树 还有松鼠
[1:05:08] Hey,I can see through my leg hole. 你看 我能从这个腿插出来的洞里看路
[1:05:10] Nice! look out! tree!tree!tree! 好吧 小心 有树 树 树
[1:05:14] You did it man. 你甩掉她了 伙计
[1:05:18] All right! look out! 好吧 当心
[1:05:19] Oh shit! 天哪
[1:05:22] Turn around! turn around! 调头 调头
[1:05:32] I’m scared saul. I’m scared. 我好害怕 索尔 我好怕
[1:05:34] – Don’t worry. I’m handling this. – Do something. -别急 我来搞定 -那你快啊
[1:05:37] All right, hold on. I got an idea. 好吧 你抓紧了 我有个主意
[1:05:43] Oh shit! oh shit! go! go! go! go! 什么狗屁主意 快开车 快开车
[1:05:47] Sorry! 不好意思啊
[1:05:50] What the fuck was that? 你刚才想干吗
[1:05:51] Fuck. I’m sorry. I thought she’d just go past. 操 不好意思啊 我以为她会开过头的
[1:05:54] – Why? – I don’t know. -为啥 -我也不知道
[1:06:13] Oh my. 天哪
[1:06:19] Yes! yes! we made it! all right man. 太棒了 我们做到了 我们做到了 伙计
[1:06:21] – Let’s get the fuck out of here. – No. what are you doing? -那我们快逃吧 -不是吧 你在干嘛
[1:06:24] You forgot me you idiot! come back! 你个白痴 我还在车上呢 快回来
[1:06:27] Come back! saul! 快回来 索尔
[1:06:30] – Sorry man. – Thank you. -对不起啊 伙计 -谢了
[1:06:32] – Let’s go. – Wait. Get the handcuff keys you idiot. -快跑 -等等 拿手铐钥匙 你这个白痴
[1:06:38] As soon as we kill those sacks of shit tonight ted… 泰德 我们一干掉那些坏蛋
[1:06:41] …I’m moving on. 就继续新生活
[1:06:47] Okay. 好的
[1:06:49] All right. 好吧
[1:06:51] And I promise you you’re gonna be taken care of. 而且我保证你会没事的
[1:06:55] As sure as shit you will. 那是当然的
[1:06:56] For now this is what we’re gonna do. 我计划如下
[1:06:58] We’re gonna go to the farm tonight, we’re gonna move tonight’s shipment. 我们今晚就去农场 搬一些货
[1:07:02] Then tomorrow morning we’re gonna hunt these guys down. 明天一早 去干掉那些家伙
[1:07:05] Dale saul the asians. every last one of them. 戴尔 索尔 还有那些亚洲人 赶尽杀绝
[1:07:07] We’re gonna fucking kill them all. 他们全部都得死
[1:07:10] So smile. 那你给我笑一个
[1:07:12] Shut up. 闭嘴
[1:07:16] Say something in spanish. go ahead. I dare you. go ahead. 说两句西班牙语来听听 说吧 说吧
[1:07:22] All right. are you using protection? 你接受安全监听了吗
[1:07:24] – Days inn. – Yes. -这里是戴斯酒店 -好的
[1:07:25] May I have the garagely room please? 麻烦帮我接格拉格里的房间
[1:07:28] – Hello? – Hello is angie there? -你好 -你好 这里是安吉
[1:07:30] – Dale. – Angie? -戴尔 -是安吉吗
[1:07:32] – My god are you okay? – I’m good. I’m fine. I’m great. -天哪 你还好吧 -我很好啊 好得不得了
[1:07:34] – Are you okay? – Yes,I’m fine. -你呢 -我很好啊
[1:07:36] Okay good. I came up with a plan. 那就好 我想到了一个计划
[1:07:38] It might sound weird at first but just listen. 可能初听起来有点怪 但是你只需要先听着
[1:07:40] Dale. you know what? drug dealers… Let me tell you something. 戴尔 你知道吗 你惹火了毒贩 我来告诉你
[1:07:43] Drug dealers are trying to kill me. and you. and my family. 毒贩正在追杀我 还有你 还有我的家人
[1:07:48] I can’t believe I’m in this situation right now because of you… 我会落入如此田地 就是因为你
[1:07:51] …and your addiction to marijuana. I cannot believe I’m here. 还有你的毒瘾 难以置信 我居然要逃命
[1:07:54] I can’t be addicted to marijuana. 第一 我没对大麻上瘾
[1:07:56] A I use a bong. it filters out the addictive shit. seriously. 我用东西过滤了致瘾成分的 我说真的
[1:07:59] B what does that have to do with anything? I witnessed murder. 第二 就算我吸大麻又有什么关系 我是那场谋杀案的目击者
[1:08:02] And now I’m dealing with it. 而我现在正在处理这一切
[1:08:04] This that’s happening between us this is normal. 我们之间发生的一切是很正常的啊
[1:08:07] This happens to every couple dating for three months. 那些交往过三个月的情侣 哪个不会碰上这事呢
[1:08:09] – We have to work through it. – No. -我们应该一起渡过难关 -才不是
[1:08:11] This doesn’t happen to anyone. 这样倒霉事可不是谁都能撞上
[1:08:12] I should not be in this situation so fuck you. 我本不该陷入如此境地 全都怪你
[1:08:15] You know what? it’s over. 知道吗 我们完了
[1:08:17] Good. fine. whatever. it’s over. 好吧 很好 随便你了 我们完了
[1:08:19] Congratulations. had to happen sometime,right? why not now? 恭喜了 注定发生的事情 现在发生未尝不可
[1:08:23] What the fuck does that mean? 他妈的 那是什么意思
[1:08:24] It means that you are gonna go to college next year. 这就是说 你明年就上大学了
[1:08:27] You’ll get into godspeed you! black emperor… 你会就此沉迷”黑暗帝王风驰电掣”(加拿大蒙特利尔的一支后摇滚流行乐队)
[1:08:29] … and the fucking shins. 还有该死的”胫骨乐队”(来自美国墨西哥州的四人独立流行乐队)
[1:08:31] And you’ll blow a bunch of dudes and become a lesbian… 你会排斥身边的俊男们 最后变成一个女同志
[1:08:33] … and I’ll be here in fucking clark county doing shit-all. 而我 还在该死的克拉克郡应付这些烂摊子
[1:08:36] You’re gonna dump me. so fuck it have a good time. 你要甩了我 去他妈的 玩得开心吧
[1:08:39] A lesbian? fuck you dale! 女同志 你就是个混蛋 戴尔
[1:08:41] You never did like me anyway did you? 反正你根本不喜欢我 是吧
[1:08:43] You didn’t wanna meet my parents. 你根本不想见我父母
[1:08:45] I always cared about you. that’s not what this is ever. okay? 我一直很在乎你 但这是两回事
[1:08:48] I always care about you. 我永远在乎你
[1:08:49] Why don’t you ever act like it huh? 那你为什么言行不一呢
[1:08:51] Why do you never act like you care about anything? 为什么你的所作所为不是那么回事
[1:08:54] Because I’m high! fuck! and it… 我他妈的吸多了大麻
[1:08:56] What do you want…? okay. jesus. 你想怎么样 算了 上帝啊
[1:08:58] Call me when I can go home. 我能回家的时候 电话通知我
[1:09:01] You lost it playing bid whist? you pimp. 你打牌的时候输光了 你这个混蛋
[1:09:05] No,I’ll give you more 好的 我可以再给你点钱
[1:09:07] But you cannot gamble with it. 但是你不能用来赌博
[1:09:09] I know I’m sorry about the clocks. 我知道 那些表的事情很遗憾
[1:09:12] I couldn’t remember if it was today or tomorrow. 我想不起来是今天还是明天
[1:09:14] All right,I gotta go. 好了 我得挂了
[1:09:16] I love you. 我爱你
[1:09:18] You wise-ass. 你个机灵鬼
[1:09:21] Hey,you all right,man? That sounded pretty hectic. 老兄 你没事吧 手忙脚乱的
[1:09:24] I’m okay. let’s just get the fuck out of here. 没事 我们快离开这个鬼地方吧
[1:09:26] First things first. 要事第一
[1:09:29] – don’t do that okay? – yeah. why not? -别吸了 好不好 -为什么不呢
[1:09:33] Why not? car chase gunshots. 还问为什么 飞车追踪 枪林弹雨
[1:09:35] That clearly just happened… 应该是刚才的事情吧
[1:09:37] …because we were smoking marijuana. 就因为我们吸食了大麻
[1:09:39] No man. it happened because those kids… 不对 之所以发生那些事
[1:09:42] …couldn’t keep their shit on the down-low. 是因为那些孩子不懂隐藏
[1:09:44] In case you haven’t noticed… which you haven’t. 如果你意识不到你该留意的事情
[1:09:47] From what I can tell you don’t notice anything ever. 我敢说你从来没在意过任何事情
[1:09:50] We are not very functional when we’re high. 我们吸大了的时候 从来没清醒过
[1:09:51] Which is all the fucking the time. 没他妈清醒过
[1:09:53] Well,I don’t know man.I think I’m functioning right now. 我不太清楚 但是现在我很清醒
[1:09:56] I was like stoned 把你从条子那里救出来的时候
[1:09:57] When I saved you with those slushees. 就醉醺醺的
[1:09:59] What do you gotta say to that? 那又怎么呢
[1:10:01] Well that would be true if you had saved me. 好吧 如果你真救了 我就承认
[1:10:03] But you didn’t save me. 但是你根本没救着我
[1:10:05] She was gonna help,you made things worse. 她要帮忙 你却跟着添乱
[1:10:07] We’re wanted for all sorts of crazy shit. 我们被一群疯子追杀
[1:10:09] Don’t fucking get on my case,all right? 别他妈往我身上扯 行吗
[1:10:11] Look,Only reason I started selling pot… 我之所以进行大麻交易
[1:10:13] …is so I could put my bubbe in a nice retirement home. 是为了送我奶奶去好的养老院
[1:10:15] – she must be proud of you for that. – she is really proud of me. -因为这个 她一定为你骄傲 -她真的为我骄傲
[1:10:18] I’m gonna become something. 我会一举成名的
[1:10:19] As soon as she dies,I’m gonna become a civil engineer. 等她去世之后 我打算做一个土木工程师
[1:10:22] I’m gonna design septic tanks for playgrounds. 我要给游乐场设计化粪池
[1:10:25] Little kids can take shits. 小孩子也能在那儿拉屎
[1:10:26] You idiot. what the hell do you do? 你个白痴 你究竟能做什么
[1:10:28] What am I gonna do? besides stay in my home… 我能做什么 要不是拜你所赐
[1:10:30] …for fear that you’ve designed some object I’m around? 除了待在家里不敢出门
[1:10:33] I’m gonna be on the radio talking about life. 我会在电台节目里讨论人生
[1:10:36] – giving lessons about life. – put me in my place. -关于人生的经验之谈 -看看我的理想
[1:10:39] I’m gonna be designing buildings and what’s he doing? 我要设计建筑 看看他做什么
[1:10:42] Boring people to death on the radio. 无聊要死的人在电台做节目
[1:10:44] You are an asshole. that’s all you are. you’re an asshole. 你就是个混蛋 根本就是个混蛋
[1:10:47] – I’m not an asshole. – you are an asshole. -我不是混蛋 -你就是
[1:10:49] I feel pretty sure that I’m not an asshole. 我肯定不是混蛋
[1:10:53] I’m like a totally nice guy. 我是个十足的好人
[1:10:54] I’m just as nice as you are. so don’t bring that out. 我跟你一样好 别拿那个说事
[1:10:57] We were in the woods.I gave you my jacket. 在树林里的时候 我把夹克衫给了你
[1:10:59] You were cold and I clothed you. 给你雪中送炭
[1:11:02] How about in the park 那在公园的时候是怎么回事
[1:11:03] When I said that you were my friend? 我说把你当朋友
[1:11:05] You didn’t say anything back. 你没做任何回应
[1:11:07] Well that’s easy. it’s because we’re not friends. 那很明显 因为我们根本不是朋友
[1:11:10] You are my drug dealer. 我从你那儿买毒品
[1:11:11] There’s one reason we know each other. 这是我们认识的唯一原因
[1:11:13] I like the drugs you sell. that’s it. 我喜欢你的毒品 就这么简单
[1:11:16] If you didn’t sell those drugs I would have no idea who you were… 如果你不卖毒品 我根本不会认识你
[1:11:19] …and I would be fantastic right now. instead of looking like this. 我现在会逍遥自在 而不是如此狼狈不堪
[1:11:24] That sounded mean. just hearing it sounded mean. 这话太残忍了 太冷血无情了
[1:11:27] – I didn’t mean to say… – it’s out. -我不该说出来的 -你说了
[1:11:29] Monkey’s out of the bottle,man. 老兄 水都泼出去了
[1:11:32] What? that’s not even an expression. 什么 那根本就不是话
[1:11:34] Pandora doesn’t go back in the box. he only comes out. 覆水难收了
[1:11:37] I’m sorry man. look… 老兄 对不起
[1:11:39] – what are you doing? – here. have a nice last meal. -你干什么呢 -给你 好好吃最后一顿饭
[1:11:43] Come on man. don’t do that. 老兄 别这样
[1:11:45] Why don’t you supersize it bitch? 混蛋 为什么不赶快去吃个巨无霸
[1:11:48] I’m sorry man. look come back. 对不起 老兄 回来
[1:11:50] I didn’t mean that. 我不是有意的
[1:12:05] I love you. do you love me? 我爱你 你爱我吗
[1:12:51] That looks great. 看起来真棒
[1:13:00] Hello? 喂
[1:13:02] Dale? 戴尔吗
[1:13:04] It is dale. 是我
[1:13:05] Angie I’m calling 安吉 我打电话给你 就想让你知道
[1:13:08] Because I love you more than anything in the world… 你是我的挚爱
[1:13:11] …and I wanna let you know I’ll do anything to make it work. 我愿为你做任何事情
[1:13:14] I’ll do anything. 任何事情
[1:13:16] I’ve had a near-death experience and when that happens… 在我命悬一线的时候
[1:13:20] …you can prioritize your life and you are it okay? 你能不顾自己的安危 你就是我的另一半
[1:13:23] So please just take me back please. 所以 求你别不要我
[1:13:25] – I love you. – I love you. -我爱你 -我也爱你
[1:13:28] – yeah? – I just don’t wanna lose you dale. -真的吗 -我只怕失去你 戴尔
[1:13:32] We were driving away from the house and I just kept thinking… 我们离开房子的时候 就一直在想
[1:13:35] I don’t know. I just… 我也不知道 我就是
[1:13:37] I wanna marry you. 我想嫁给你
[1:13:41] I made a mistake. 我犯了一个错
[1:13:43] – what do you mean? – I’ve… -你说什么 -我…
[1:13:46] – what? – I’m just processing that last bit. -什么 -还有一点儿没说完
[1:13:48] – you wanna… oh fuck. – what? -你想要结婚 他妈的 -什么
[1:13:51] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:13:53] I realize now that if you would take me back… 如果你到现在还要我
[1:13:55] …then you are very naive and immature. 那也太天真幼稚了
[1:13:57] You don’t see what a fuck-up I am. I’m in no shape to be dated by anyone. 你不知道我有多混蛋 不配跟任何人交往
[1:14:01] – you’re the one that’s immature. – I’m not immature. you’re immature. -你才是那么不成熟的人 -我很成熟 你不成熟
[1:14:04] I am somewhat immature 我承认我是有点不成熟
[1:14:06] But you’re more immature. I’m older. 但是你更幼稚 我要比你还大一些呢
[1:14:08] Just because you’re older. 就因为你大我几岁
[1:14:09] I lost my virginity when I was 14 years old. 我14岁的时候就不是处女之身了
[1:14:12] – really? – how many girls have you slept with? -真的吗 -你跟多少女孩上过床
[1:14:14] – like two and a half. – two and a half? -大概2个半 -2个半?
[1:14:16] What is a half? your hand?That doesn’t count 那半个是什么 手淫吗 那不算数
[1:14:18] No it was the tip or I dipped a ball in. I can’t remember why. 不 我只进去了一半 我想不起来为什么了
[1:14:21] I remember thinking “this doesn’t count as a full point.” 我就记得我想 这不算一次
[1:14:24] If I said three I’d feel like a liar. 如果我说3个女孩 那我是在撒谎
[1:14:25] I don’t know why,I was drunk. 我当时烂醉如泥
[1:14:26] Screw you. 去你的
[1:14:28] Get me out of this motel room. 赶快让我离开这个鬼地方
[1:14:29] I will and that’s the last you’ll ever hear from me okay? 我会的 是我能给的最后一个承诺了
[1:14:34] Oh thank goodness. okay. 谢天谢地
[1:14:41] Belogus. Faye Belogus. 宝格斯 菲亚・宝格斯
[1:14:45] Look at there. look at there. 瞧瞧 瞧瞧
[1:14:46] Do you use the pool over here? 你用那个泳池吗
[1:14:48] Yes I use the pool. come on what do you want from me? 是的 你们到底要我做什么
[1:14:51] Your grandson. we need you to get on the phone with your grandson… 你孙子 你给他打电话
[1:14:55] What are you talking about my grandson? 你们说什么呢 关我孙子什么事
[1:14:57] You told me you wanna sit down play dominos with me. 你们告诉我要坐在这儿跟我玩多米诺骨牌
[1:15:00] And now you’re hocking me about my grandson. 现在跟我说什么我的孙子
[1:15:02] Is that yiddish? yes. yes it is. 不知道你们说什么 不知所云
[1:15:05] May I call you faye? 可以叫你菲亚吗
[1:15:06] You can call me faye but I’m gonna call you a stinker. 你可以叫我菲亚 但是我要叫你死鬼
[1:15:09] Hey Mrs. Mendelson. 你好 曼得森夫人
[1:15:11] What do you want from me? 你又想要什么
[1:15:13] Bubbe. hey guys. 奶奶 你们好
[1:15:14] – well look who it is. – hello baby. -看谁送上门来了 -你好 宝贝儿
[1:15:21] Damn. 该死
[1:15:23] Oh shit. 妈的
[1:15:24] Sorry Betty. 抱歉 贝蒂
[1:15:30] They kidnapped my grandson. 他们绑架了我的孙子
[1:15:33] Yeah these two guys came in… 没错 那2个人进来
[1:15:35] …they sat down with me to play dominos. 坐在我旁边 要跟我玩多米诺骨牌
[1:15:38] I never saw them in my life before. 我不认识他们
[1:15:40] And they kept asking questions about my grandson. 他们一直问我孙子的事情
[1:15:44] – what did they look like? – one of them was very tall and sloppy. -他们长什么样 -一个很高 穿着很邋遢
[1:15:48] And the other guy he was very good-looking… 另外一个 样子很帅
[1:15:52] …but he was short as shit. 但是个十足的小矮人
[1:15:54] But the worst part was… 最糟的是
[1:15:56] …that my grandson came in why and in pajamas. 这时候 我孙子走进来 穿着睡衣裤
[1:16:01] – you gotta find my grandson. – We’ll do the best… -一定要找到我的孙子 -我们会尽力的
[1:16:03] – do you promise? – I promise. -你能保证吗 -我保证
[1:16:04] Absolutely. you’ve got something there. 一定要 你脸上有点东西
[1:16:06] I believe that’s a mole ma’am. 那是个痣 夫人
[1:16:13] You sack of shit. do you know what a pain in the ass you’ve been? 你个混蛋 捅了多大的篓子
[1:16:17] No man. I don’t wanna get out. 不 老兄 我不想出去
[1:16:19] Who gave you that lollipop? let’s go. 谁给你的棒棒糖 走
[1:16:22] Where am i man? what? 这是什么地方 什么
[1:16:24] You guys started it man. I don’t even wanna be here. 你们的人先挑衅的 我根本不想来这里
[1:16:28] Shit. did I do that? 糟糕 那是我干的吗
[1:16:31] Hey hey. all right okay. 算了
[1:16:34] Fuck you man! 混蛋
[1:16:36] – stand back.- What? – Ted wants him alive. – why you holding me back? -退后 -什么 -泰德想留活口 -为什么拦着我
[1:16:39] Ted wants him alive okay? 泰德要留活口
[1:16:41] I should be kicking his fucking teeth in. 我要踢掉他几颗牙
[1:16:43] If anybody’s gonna beat him it’s ted. 如果有人该揍他的话 那也该是泰德
[1:16:45] I look like hamburglar. 我看起来像汉堡神偷
[1:16:46] And the elephant man. 还是一个象人
[1:16:48] Like someone fucked you up with a coffee pot. 看来某人被咖啡壶给干了
[1:16:50] Professional. professional. 专业点 专业点
[1:16:52] – professional on this bitch. – whatever man. -这种时候专业 -随你怎么说了
[1:16:54] – where were you? – I was there. -你当时在哪儿 -我在那儿
[1:16:57] – supposed to be my partner. – I was there. -你本该帮我的 -我在那儿
[1:16:59] No you wasn’t there. how did this happen? 不 如果你在那儿 我的脸怎么会这样
[1:17:00] I take the hit? that’s how it’s gonna be? 我挨揍了 就该我倒霉吗
[1:17:03] Fuck all this you know? get him out of here. 去你的吧 把他拉出去
[1:17:05] Take him downstairs. get this asshole out of my sight. 带他下楼去 让这混蛋滚出我的视线
[1:17:09] I don’t wanna go near this guy. 我要离这个家伙远点
[1:17:11] What’s down there? fucking rancor? 下面是什么 陷阱?
[1:17:14] I might act tough… 我会动粗的
[1:17:16] …but I got a lot of feelings. 但是我感觉
[1:17:19] And you hurt damn near every one of them. 你伤害了他们所有人
[1:17:22] This ain’t over. 这事儿没完
[1:17:25] – you know you gonna die right? – yeah. -你知道你要死了 是吧 -是
[1:17:27] I’m gonna kill the fuck out of you. 我会宰了你
[1:17:29] I hope you enjoy these last 17 minutes of your life… 慢慢享受你最后的17分钟吧
[1:17:32] …because when ted gets here 一旦泰德到了
[1:17:35] “kill that motherfucker.” I’m gonna kill your motherfucking ass. 命令杀了你 我就立刻宰了你这个混蛋
[1:17:38] Watch your head. 小心头
[1:17:41] Hey watch him. 看着他
[1:17:45] Oh my god. 天哪 上帝
[1:17:46] El dorado. 黄金宝藏
[1:17:49] The legends are true. 传说都是真的
[1:17:52] Look at all this weed man. 看看这些植株
[1:17:54] What’s that? purple granddaddy? 那是什么 紫色祖父(植物名)
[1:17:56] – come on. – purple nurple? -快点 -紫色奶头(植物名)
[1:17:58] Og kush? 库什(一种高档的大麻品种)
[1:18:00] Og kush. 库什
[1:18:09] It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. 这是我见过最美的东西了
[1:18:12] – what kind of irrigation…? – shut up. -怎么灌溉 -闭嘴
[1:18:13] – can I touch it? – come here. -我能摸一下吗 -过来
[1:18:31] Hello? 有人吗
[1:18:33] Red? 瑞德?
[1:18:40] – red? – what the fuck? -瑞德 -怎么回事
[1:18:42] Get out of here man. I didn’t do shit denton. 出去 丹顿 我不干了
[1:18:45] Look I come in peace okay? I’m not here to fight you again. 我为了和解而来 我不是来跟你打架的
[1:18:49] Good. 很好
[1:18:50] Because I’m tired man. I’m feeling so hot. 我太累了 内心燥热不堪
[1:18:53] You don’t look great. 你看起来很糟
[1:18:55] They shot me denton. 他们射中了我 丹顿
[1:18:57] They got me right here. 正好射中这里了
[1:18:58] – yeah? – right here. -是吗 -就是这儿
[1:19:00] And then they got me again right here. 然后他们又射中了这儿
[1:19:02] Look man I’ll call 911 right now. 老兄 我现在打911
[1:19:05] They’ll save your life okay? 他们会救你的
[1:19:07] – you don’t need to die. – no bro. -你没有必要死 -不
[1:19:09] You don’t get it. it doesn’t really matter where I’m at. 你还没懂 无论我在哪里
[1:19:12] If I’m at the hospital if I’m here… 不管我是在医院 还是在这儿
[1:19:14] …ted’s gonna find me man. he will. 泰德都能找到我的
[1:19:16] And when he does he’s gonna fucking kill me. 他一旦找到我 我必死无疑了
[1:19:20] He’s just like an asshole. 他就是个混蛋
[1:19:21] I couldn’t agree more red. that’s why I’ve come here okay? 瑞德 你说的没错 我就是为这个来的
[1:19:24] You know ted? he took saul. 泰德绑走了索尔
[1:19:26] And I’m gonna get him back. 我要救他
[1:19:28] You know like he saved my life. 就像他救我那样
[1:19:30] We’ve been on the run together. he’s a great friend. a good guy. 我们共患难 他是个可靠的朋友 一个好人
[1:19:33] He is. I’ll tell you that man. saul is a good dude. 没错 索尔是个好人
[1:19:36] I was mean to him man. 我对他太苛刻了
[1:19:38] I wronged him and I can’t… I can’t let it end like that. 我误解他了 我不能让事情就这么结束
[1:19:41] I’m just into buddhism and I’m at peace with the fact… 我转信佛教了 我现在以平常心接受事实
[1:19:44] …that me as this person probably gonna not be around. 我要丢下这个臭皮囊
[1:19:49] Think about a hermit crab okay? 跟寄居蟹一样
[1:19:51] And it’s a shell and it’s like they go from one shell to the next. 人的灵魂就是从一个外壳转移到另外一个
[1:19:55] And that’s what I am. it’s like I’m just a hermit crab changing shells. 就跟我现在一样 就是一个寄居蟹换了个壳
[1:19:59] Except if you’re a dick your whole life… 如果你这辈子窝囊
[1:20:02] …your next shell will be made of shit okay? 下辈子也不会好到哪去
[1:20:05] If you’re an asshole you’re gonna come back as a cockroach. 这辈子你是个混蛋 转世你可能就是个蟑螂
[1:20:08] Or a worm or a fucking anal bead okay? 或者是一只虫子 或者一泡屎
[1:20:11] If you’re a man and you act heroic… 如果你是个男子汉 英勇无畏
[1:20:14] …you’ll come back as an eagle. 你下辈子可能转世为一只雄鹰 翱翔天际
[1:20:16] You’ll come back as a dragon. 或者下辈子蛟龙得水
[1:20:18] You’ll come back as jude law. 又或是裘・洛德转世
[1:20:20] Okay? which would you rather be? 自己想想吧 到底要成为什么
[1:20:22] Maybe the anal bead. might… depending on who it belongs to. 也许是那泡屎 要看是谁拉的了
[1:20:26] It belongs to me. 我拉的
[1:20:27] – then the dragon. – exactly. -我要蛟龙得水 -这才像话
[1:20:29] You need to help me okay? just use it you know? use the pain. 你得帮我 化疼痛为力量
[1:20:33] You’ll have a second wind. 你能雄风再起
[1:20:34] Let’s get up and go get saul back. use it. 振作起来 我们去救索尔吧
[1:20:37] – aren’t you angry at ted? – yeah I’m really mad at him. -你不恨泰德吗 -我恨透他了
[1:20:39] What do you wanna do? don’t you wanna get up do something about it? 那你不想起来 做点什么吗
[1:20:43] Maybe that would be cool to do to him. 能干掉他 也许会很酷
[1:20:45] I don’t think “maybe” is the answer. 我们的答案不是也许
[1:20:47] I think “yes I’m gonna help you dale”… 我认为你该说”戴尔 我会帮你”
[1:20:50] …that’s the answer I’m looking for. 这才是我想要的答案
[1:20:53] Come here. 过来
[1:20:58] Ted jones messed with the wrong melon farmers. 泰德・琼斯同瓜农闹翻了
[1:21:04] Thug life. 暴力人生
[1:21:12] Oh shit. 该死
[1:21:13] Get those. I don’t wanna run them over in the vacuum cleaner… 捡起来 我可不想它被吸尘器吸进去
[1:21:16] – …and shoot my face off okay? – I’m sorry. -然后爆了我的头 -对不起
[1:21:25] I used to use this little gun when I was a prostitute. 我以前当男妓的时候 用过这种小枪
[1:21:33] Don’t. 别动
[1:21:35] Don’t. 举起手来
[1:21:36] Just something quick like that. 差不多就是那么快了
[1:21:38] – don’t. – yeah. -不许动 -没错
[1:21:40] – don’t. you stop it right now. – stop it. -不许动 立刻住手 -住手
[1:21:55] Oh god. 天哪
[1:22:00] That’s a big hideout. 真是一个大窝点啊
[1:22:04] I can’t do this. I’m sorry. I can’t do this. 我做不来 对不起 我做不来
[1:22:06] I’m infected. my shit’s all fucked up. I need medical attention. 我伤口感染 我需要治疗
[1:22:09] What you mean you can’t? 做不来了什么意思
[1:22:10] I thought we just got all pumped up. what was that about? 刚刚还热血沸腾 现在这是怎么了
[1:22:12] Ted is a fucking murderer. I can’t fuck with him. 泰德是个杀人不眨眼的凶手 我斗不过他
[1:22:15] I got a wife. she’s gonna be out of jail soon. 我还有妻子 不久之后就出狱了
[1:22:17] I wanna fuck her.I wanna to have sex with her. 我还要跟她做爱
[1:22:18] I am not gonna wake up murdered tomorrow. 我还想见到明天的太阳
[1:22:20] Oh man no. this is lame of you man. 老兄 这就让你裹足不前了吗
[1:22:22] Come on. this could be your moment of redemption. 是你赎罪的时候了
[1:22:25] This could be your moment. 这一刻属于你
[1:22:26] – I don’t want a moment. I don’t want… – Fine go. -我不要这样的时刻 不要 -算了 走吧
[1:22:29] Fuck you. 滚你的吧
[1:22:30] Please come back for me. please come back. 拜托回来帮帮我吧 回来吧
[1:22:32] Legends never die dude. I’ll tell your story. 传奇将永恒 你会流芳百世的
[1:22:37] Carol she’s cool now. 卡罗尔 她现在好多了
[1:22:40] Carol used to be a little crazy man. 她以前真的太疯了
[1:22:42] She used to throw tickle parties. 沉迷于聚会
[1:22:44] – sounds like home-cooking to me. – that was fun. -听起来像过家家 -那很有趣
[1:22:47] Game over motherfuckers! everybody freeze! 游戏结束了 混球们 都不许动
[1:22:49] Tell me where my friend is or this guy gets it! 告诉我我朋友在哪 要不就崩了他
[1:22:52] All right everybody be cool man. be cool. 好的 大家别动 别乱来
[1:22:54] Put your guns down. nobody shoots. 放下枪 我们就不会开枪
[1:22:56] Put them down. on the ground. 把枪放到地上
[1:22:58] All right everybody just chill. 好吧 看谁更狠
[1:23:00] Oh my god! 天哪
[1:23:02] – you shot him. – put the gun down. -你射中他了 -放下枪
[1:23:04] – drop the fucking gun. – don’t shoot me! -把枪放下 -别射我
[1:23:07] – holy shit. – I said nobody shoot. you shot pete. -见鬼 -我说了没人会开枪 你射中了皮特
[1:23:09] That’s right. I shot him. I shot him. 没错 我射中他了 射中了
[1:23:11] I shot him. I don’t have time for a fucking negotiation. 我打他了 我没时间他妈的跟他们讨价还价
[1:23:14] Now I wanna finish this off so I can go home… 我想事情赶快了结 我就能回家了
[1:23:17] …and have dinner with my wife for once. 跟我妻子共进一次晚餐
[1:23:19] If anybody asks denton killed pete. 有谁问起 就说是丹顿杀了皮特
[1:23:21] End of story. 别编故事了
[1:23:23] I’m telling ted. 我会告诉泰德
[1:23:26] – lf you do… – he’s got a piece. -如果你告密的话 -他还有一支
[1:23:27] – motherfucker. – okay I’m sorry. -混蛋 -好了 我错了
[1:23:29] He’s got another one right inside. 里面还藏了一把
[1:23:31] Damn it. I got one more on my leg. 该死 我裤腿里还有一把
[1:23:33] There’s one more. I know you’ll find it. take it. 还有一把 我知道你们总能找到 给你
[1:23:35] I’m sorry guys. sorry I deceived you. 抱歉 对不起骗了你们
[1:23:38] No. come on. 别这样
[1:23:42] – oh great. – saul. -太戏剧了 -索尔
[1:23:45] – dale. – yes. -戴尔 -是
[1:23:46] What did you do rat me out? is that what you did you bastard? 你出卖我了? 这就是你干的 混蛋
[1:23:49] – no man. – yes. -没有 -你有
[1:23:51] I’m here to save you. 我是来救你的
[1:23:53] No. you just got caught too. 不 你凑巧也被逮住了
[1:23:56] And I’m gonna die in here with some asshole. 我就要和某个混蛋死在这儿了
[1:23:58] Okay you know what? I deserved that. 好吧 你知道吗 我活该这样
[1:24:01] I’ll take that because I have been an asshole man. 我活该是因为我曾经是个混蛋
[1:24:04] This whole thing is my fault. I ruined your life. 整件事都是我的错 我毁了你的生活
[1:24:07] Okay? and I know there’s no way… 我知道没什么能够补偿你的
[1:24:10] …to make that up to you except by saving your life. 除非救你出去
[1:24:13] So that’s what I came here to do. I’m here to save my best friend. 这就是我为什么来 来救我最好的朋友
[1:24:16] Because that’s what you are. you’re my best friend. 因为你就是我最好的朋友
[1:24:19] You’re a mean jerk. 你这个苛刻的白痴
[1:24:21] I was mean. I was mean because I think… 我是太苛刻了 是因为
[1:24:24] I didn’t want you to be my best friend. 我不想把你当作我的好朋友
[1:24:26] I didn’t wanna think that that’s what my life was. 我不想面对生活
[1:24:29] Now I realize I’m lucky to have you as my best friend. 现在我明白了 有友如此 今生难得啊
[1:24:32] You’re the best guy I know. 你是我遇过最好的人了
[1:24:34] Bfff. 我们永远都是好朋友
[1:24:36] Best fucking friends forever man. seriously. 难兄难弟 一生好友啊 说真的
[1:24:41] – all right. give me a hug. – yeah. okay. -好了 给我一个拥抱 -好 好
[1:24:44] Thanks man. I’m so sorry about everything. 谢了 老友 过去的事情真的很抱歉
[1:24:46] Oh I’m such a dick. 我就是个混蛋
[1:24:48] – okay. I’m gonna get us out. – no you’re not but it’s okay. -好了 我会让咱脱身的 -不 你不是 但也还好
[1:24:51] These guys are gonna fucking kill us. we gotta get out of here. 这些混球要杀我们 得赶紧出去
[1:24:54] – I know. they are. – fuck man. -我知道他们想干嘛 -操他的
[1:24:56] We can hear you outside and it’s very fucking annoying all right? 我们在外边都能听到你吵 声音真他妈大
[1:25:01] – okay. sorry about that sir. – shut the fuck up. -好啦 对不起咯 先生 -闭上鸟嘴
[1:25:03] Do you know what “shut the fuck up” mean? 你知道”闭上鸟嘴”是什么意思吗
[1:25:06] I do. 我知道
[1:25:07] Shit. stupid motherfuckers. �� 操他奶奶的蠢货
[1:25:10] Yes. okay. I got an idea. I got an idea. my belt buckle. my belt buckle. 好 好 我有办法了 我的皮带扣 我的皮带扣
[1:25:13] Right here. okay? rub your wrists against my belt buckle. that’ll do it. 这里 看到不 用你的腰摩擦我的皮带扣 可以的
[1:25:18] – is it working? – I can’t feel it. -行不? -我感觉不到
[1:25:20] I can’t feel you. 我没感觉
[1:25:21] – wait I feel it. – I feel it. yes okay. -等等 有感觉了 -有感觉了 对 好
[1:25:23] – okay. – okay. okay. -好了 -没错 好
[1:25:25] – I’m gonna save you man. – yeah. yeah. -我会救你的 兄弟 -好 好
[1:25:27] – let me save you. – save me Dale. -让我救你 -救我
[1:25:29] It’s not working. we gotta change angles. 这样不行 我们要换个角度
[1:25:31] We gotta get more leverage-y. okay. 我们要用Y式 来
[1:25:33] Okay that’s good. that’s good. 这太好了 这样好
[1:25:35] Get your hands up on it. there we go. 把你的手放上来 来吧
[1:25:37] – all right. all right. – yeah. okay. -好啊 好啊 -很好 来
[1:25:40] – yes. yes. – okay. -好 好 -行了
[1:25:43] I’m gonna save you man. I’m gonna save you. 我要救你 兄弟 我要救你了
[1:25:45] – you’re my best friend man. – yeah see? -你是最好的朋友 -是吧 来
[1:25:48] – it’s not working. – let me use my… I’ll use my mouth. -不行啊 -让我用…用嘴来
[1:25:51] Finish it off with my mouth pal. let’s go. 我用嘴干掉它 来吧
[1:25:53] Come on. let’s go. 来啊 开始吧
[1:25:55] Harder. 再用力一点
[1:26:06] – where are these fuckers? – we got them downstairs. -那些混蛋在哪儿啊 -我们把他们关在楼下
[1:26:09] – where did you find them? – found saul at his grandmother’s. -你们在哪里找到他们的 -在索尔奶奶那里找到的
[1:26:11] He fucked up matheson’s face. hit him with a pot of hot coffee. 他毁了曼德尔森的脸 滚烫的咖啡倒在他的脸上
[1:26:14] It’s gross. 恶心极了
[1:26:16] Dale denton comes flying in here like a madman… 戴尔・丹顿像个傻子一样闯进来…
[1:26:18] …armed to the teeth and as you can see he shot peter. …和我们干架 他杀了皮特
[1:26:22] Plugged him just whacked him. 对他拳脚相加
[1:26:25] Now they’re both disarmed and they’re downstairs. 现在他们都被绑起来关在楼下
[1:26:28] He shot pete? 他把皮特给杀了
[1:26:30] Fucking pete? he was ex-cia. 那该死的皮特 以前可是在国家安全局干的
[1:26:32] Who the fuck is this dale denton? 戴尔・丹顿他妈的是谁啊
[1:26:35] Who is he? where did he come from? I do not know. 他是什么人 从哪儿来 我都不知道
[1:26:43] Time to cook shit up tonight. 是时候去大干一番啦
[1:26:45] Take his stash and burn this motherfucker down. 带上他的珍藏 把这里炸得底朝天
[1:26:48] Stop. wait here. 停 等一会儿
[1:26:50] No retreat no surrender. 不退缩 不投降
[1:26:59] Yes yes yes. 好极了 好极了 好极了
[1:27:00] – wait someone’s coming. – okay okay okay. -等下 有人来了 -好 好 好
[1:27:03] If I cough once I’ll take the lead. if I cough twice you go okay? 如果我咳一次那就我先动 如果咳两次就你先动 明白了吗
[1:27:06] Well… I cough sometimes for real. 当然了 有时候我是真的在咳嗽
[1:27:09] Just don’t. don’t… 那就不要 不要…
[1:27:16] Yo look. I’m gonna say this one time. 你们听着 我就说一次
[1:27:20] Whatever you’re doing I get it okay? 你们想干嘛我都知道 明白了吗
[1:27:24] Stop. 停下
[1:27:29] See I don’t think you understood me. 看来你们没有听懂我说的话
[1:27:31] I can hear everything you’re saying. 你们说的话我都听得到
[1:27:33] One cough mean you go. two cough mean you take the lead. 咳一次是你动 咳两次是你先动
[1:27:36] The belt buckle. best friends forever. 那个皮带扣 永远是最好的朋友
[1:27:39] Y’all fuck on your own time man. 你们是在浪费时间 伙计
[1:27:41] Sorry man. it was a stupid plan. 对不起 伙计 这是个愚蠢的计划
[1:27:43] What the fuck is that? 那他妈是什么
[1:27:48] Dale! 戴尔
[1:27:53] I’ve been waiting for this. you burned my face! 我等这一刻很久了 你烫伤了我的脸
[1:27:59] I’m gonna tear this ass up. 我要让你眼泪横飞
[1:28:08] You shot me. 你向我开枪
[1:28:09] I’m sorry man. 伙计 对不起
[1:28:11] I’ve never been shot. damn that hurt. 我从来都没有被打中过 妈的 好痛啊
[1:28:15] I got glass in my ass. 我坐在玻璃渣子上面了
[1:28:16] – dale. dale! – this is messed up. -戴尔 戴尔 -这下搞砸了
[1:28:19] Has anyone seen my bigger knife? 有人见我的大刀
[1:28:24] Asians! 亚洲人
[1:28:31] War is upon you! 你死定了
[1:28:32] Prepare to suck the cock of karma! 准备承受这该死的因果报应吧
[1:28:40] Get down motherfucker! 下来啊 混蛋
[1:28:45] Come on! 上啊
[1:28:49] Fuck! 妈的
[1:29:00] Go! go! 走 走
[1:29:02] Get down baby! 宝贝 快蹲下
[1:29:03] Dale no! 不 戴尔
[1:29:05] No wake up man. 不 兄弟 快醒过来
[1:29:07] No you’re not dying man. 不 你还没死呢 兄弟
[1:29:09] Not without me. 不要丢下我
[1:29:11] – dale. – what? -戴尔 -怎么了
[1:29:13] You’re alive. 你还活着
[1:29:15] – you’re… you’re alive. – what happened? -你…你还活着 -发生什么事了
[1:29:19] – he got your ear man. – he got my what? -他打中你的耳朵了 伙计 -他打中我什么了
[1:29:21] – he got your ear. – fuck! -他打中你的耳朵了 -妈的
[1:29:25] Fuck! 他妈的
[1:29:29] – help! – my ear. -救命啊 -我的耳朵
[1:29:31] – yeah. – help! -好痛啊 -救命啊
[1:29:32] – you killed my ear. – you shot me. -你打掉了我的耳朵 -你射中我了
[1:29:34] – I didn’t do that. – he shot me. -我可没有 -他射中我了
[1:29:36] You shot him? 你射中他了
[1:29:37] – get your hands off of me. – shut up. -别碰我 -给我闭嘴
[1:29:40] We’ve had enough out of you. 我们受够你了
[1:29:42] I’m not your friend. 我又不是你的朋友
[1:29:43] Maybe I can just… 可能我可以…
[1:29:45] No. no infected. 不 不行 会感染的
[1:29:47] Is that it? maybe if we just hold it. 那就这样了吗 可能只要摁在那里
[1:30:24] It’s clear. 我们安全了
[1:30:26] Dude. look. 伙计 看那儿
[1:30:29] Nice. 漂亮
[1:30:43] Bullets. 子弹
[1:30:52] So seriously how gross does my ear look? 说实话 我耳朵有多糟
[1:30:55] Is it really disgusting or is it like kind of cool in a way? 是很恶心 还是有点酷?
[1:30:59] Right now it’s pretty disgusting. 现在看上去有点恶心
[1:31:01] I feel like I can smell it. 我好像能闻到
[1:31:03] Don’t worry bro. think about evander holyfield. 不要担心 兄弟 想想艾万达・何力飞
[1:31:06] You can’t even tell. 你根本没法说
[1:31:07] That’s a good point. 说得好
[1:31:08] Wait. 等等
[1:31:52] Did you shoot that guy? 你真的打中了那个人吗
[1:31:54] No. I’m out of bullets. 不 我没子弹了
[1:31:56] Me too. 我也没有了
[1:31:57] Maybe it was ricochet. 可能是跳弹吧
[1:32:00] Gravity. 地心引力
[1:32:02] Oh nice. 太棒了
[1:32:04] You go down. 你下去
[1:32:06] I’ll cover. 我掩护
[1:32:07] Watch my back. I’ll go down and take care of this. 掩护我 我下去解决这一切
[1:32:15] Sexy motherfucker. 真他妈性感
[1:32:36] No no there might be more bad guys up there. 不 不 上面可能有更多坏蛋
[1:32:38] No we’ll sneak out through the vent. come on. 不 我们可以从通风口溜出去 快跟上
[1:32:41] I’ll boost you up okay? and then you pull me up. 我先托你上去 然后你再拉我上去
[1:32:45] Oh nice. 好的
[1:32:49] Here we go. okay. 就是这样 对了
[1:32:51] Get up. yeah. nice. 上去 是这样 漂亮
[1:32:56] Nice. 做得好
[1:32:58] Nice. okay. 漂亮 好的
[1:33:00] Pull me up. 把我拉上去
[1:33:02] I’m ready. go. 我准备好了 来吧
[1:33:03] – give it to me. – come on. -把手给我 -快点
[1:33:05] – be taller. – be stronger. -再高点 -再使点劲儿
[1:33:08] – pull harder. – dale come on. -用力拉 -快啊戴尔
[1:33:10] Pull. pull me. come on man. 拉 把我拉上去 快点 伙计
[1:33:13] – I’m jumping as high as I can. – denton! -我已经跳得够高了 -丹顿
[1:33:19] Dale! 戴尔
[1:33:20] I’ll get help. I’ll get help. 我去找人帮忙 我去找人帮忙
[1:33:23] Go ahead and run you little dipshit. I’ll find you. 快跑吧 你这个小混蛋 我会找到你的
[1:34:54] Give me that fire extinguisher. 把灭火器给我
[1:34:56] Okay. 好的
[1:35:19] You and me baby. drop it now! put the bag down! 就你和我 宝贝 把它放下 把袋子放下
[1:35:22] Now! 现在
[1:35:38] Fuck you! 妈的
[1:35:45] Fuck the police! 去你妈的死警察
[1:36:08] Motherfucking kill you! 杀了你个混蛋
[1:36:13] – Why you doing this to me? – why you doing this to me? -干吗要针对我 -你又干吗要针对我
[1:36:17] Oh shit! 该死
[1:36:18] Come here! 别跑
[1:36:27] I hate you! 我恨你
[1:36:29] No! Ted stop it! 不 泰德 住手
[1:36:38] Come on bitch. come on 过来啊 小杂种 来啊
[1:36:39] I’ll twist your balls so tight. 我非拧掉你的鸡巴不可
[1:36:41] You’re in the jungle now baby. 这可是生死关头 宝贝
[1:36:51] Jesus! 天哪
[1:37:00] Fuck. 靠
[1:37:10] Gonna die. 真要命
[1:37:15] – You killed… – I didn’t wanna do that. -你杀了… -我是迫不得已
[1:37:18] But you weren’t gonna stop. 因为你不会就此罢休
[1:37:26] Shoot him! 打死他
[1:37:28] Just take it easy buddy. 别激动 老兄
[1:37:32] Shoot him you dumb fuck! 开枪啊 你个蠢货
[1:37:38] I’m hungry. 我饿了
[1:37:40] I’m going home. 我要回家
[1:37:46] All right. 好吧
[1:37:49] Help. 救我
[1:37:53] I knew you were going soft. 我就知道你会心软
[1:37:55] Dinner’s gonna be cold tonight asshole. 去见阎王爷吧 混蛋
[1:37:58] Fucked up man. 操你妈 王八蛋
[1:38:03] – well look at here. mr. Folgers. – oh man. -瞧你 福尔杰先生 -大哥
[1:38:06] What’s up sir? 怎么样啊 先生
[1:38:08] – look I didn’t wanna hit you man… – shut the fuck up. -听着 大哥 我不是有意要打你 -闭上鸟嘴
[1:38:12] You think you was gonna get me motherfucker huh? 你以为你干掉我了吗 王八蛋
[1:38:17] You need to sit your little sexy ass down… 把你那性感的小屁股坐稳了
[1:38:20] …and watch yourself get killed now. 等着去见上帝吧
[1:38:22] All right. 好吧
[1:38:24] You know what? this is how it’s gonna be? 这就是你要的结果吗
[1:38:26] All right. this is how it ends. 开枪吧 就此告终
[1:38:46] You just got killed by a daewoo lanos motherfucker. 你刚被大宇蓝龙干掉了 混蛋
[1:38:50] How you like me now huh? 你能把我怎样
[1:38:53] Gross. 真恶心
[1:38:54] Red? 瑞德
[1:38:56] Saul. 索尔
[1:38:57] Hey saul. I came back for you bro. 索尔 我来帮你了 哥们
[1:39:00] I remembered man. 老兄 我会铭记在心的
[1:39:03] Bro’s before ho’s. 为兄弟两肋插刀
[1:39:05] – you lied to me. – I did. I lied bigtime to you. -你骗了我 -是 我就骗了你
[1:39:08] Dale said that you didn’t even have herpes and I said that you did. 戴尔说你根本没得疱疹 可我还是相信你
[1:39:13] Honestly like from now on from everything that we’ve gone through… 坦白讲 从我们经历所有事起…
[1:39:16] …and like from seeing this asshole’s nuts smashed with my daewoo… 从看着这个混蛋被我的大宇撞烂开始…
[1:39:20] …i wanna be a better friend to you like I really am. 我就真心想当你的好朋友
[1:39:24] I fucking love you dog. fucking love you. 他妈的爱死你了 爱死你
[1:39:28] I wanna be inside you homes. 我想成为你生命的一部分
[1:39:31] No more lies red. 不再有谎言 瑞德
[1:39:33] – this is my moment. – this is your moment. -这是我的时刻 -这是你的时刻
[1:39:38] Red! 瑞德
[1:39:57] You know what? I’m feeling it. 我也不活了
[1:40:00] Red I’m coming baby. 瑞德 我来了 宝贝
[1:40:02] Your stupidity amazes me. 你还真是蠢到家了
[1:40:07] Hey Ted! 泰德
[1:40:09] You killed my brother… 你杀了我哥哥
[1:40:11] …caucasian son of cocksucker! �拍愀霭灼す吩又�
[1:40:14] Suck my balls! two times! 来吻我的蛋蛋吧 要两次
[1:40:25] Bitch! 去你的
[1:40:27] Bring it on. 开枪吧
[1:40:40] Shit. Dale. 该死 戴尔
[1:40:42] Dale! 戴尔
[1:40:45] Holy shit! 见鬼了
[1:41:23] Sorry Ted. 抱歉 泰德
[1:41:28] You’ve been served. 你被传召了
[1:41:37] Oh shit. oh shit. oh shit. 妈呀 妈呀 妈呀
[1:41:40] Oh shit. oh shit. oh shit. 妈呀 妈呀 妈呀
[1:41:47] Saul! Saul! 索尔!
[1:41:54] Wake up man! this place is gonna collapse! come on! 醒醒 伙计 这个地方要塌了 快醒醒
[1:41:57] Come to me! 快醒醒
[1:42:01] You’re not dying today friend. 哥们 我不会让你死的
[1:42:03] Not on my watch. 我看顾着你呢
[1:42:33] Saul. wake up man please. 索尔 求你快醒醒
[1:42:36] Saul. 索尔
[1:42:38] Wake up. 快醒醒
[1:42:40] Oh sweet saul. 亲爱的索尔
[1:42:45] Saul. 索尔
[1:42:50] Yes. yeah. 醒了 醒了
[1:42:52] Saul you made it. 索尔 你没死
[1:42:54] – what? – yeah. -怎么了 -没死
[1:42:56] Where am i? 我在哪里
[1:42:59] You made it man. 哥们 你没死
[1:43:01] – you saved me. – you came back for me. -你救了我 -你又回到我身边了
[1:43:03] oh thank you. 谢谢
[1:43:07] What happened? 咋回事
[1:43:08] What happened? 咋回事
[1:43:16] Holy shit. 见鬼
[1:43:22] What’s that? 那是什么
[1:43:29] – Red? – Red? -瑞德 -瑞德
[1:43:33] Red 瑞德
[1:43:36] Red. where’d you come from man? 瑞德 伙计 你从哪里冒出来的
[1:43:38] where’d he come from? 从哪里冒出来的
[1:43:40] He came back to save us. 他回来救我们的
[1:43:41] He saved us? 他救了我们
[1:43:42] All right man. 好样的 哥们
[1:43:44] We all saved each other 我们都得救了
[1:43:46] Oh man. we made it guys. 我们都挺过来了 哥们
[1:43:49] We made it. oh we made it. 我们挺过来了…
[1:43:58] Hello you’re listening to pprpbp. 你好 你们正在收听的是公路之声
[1:44:02] I am Dale Denton. 我是戴尔・丹顿
[1:44:04] New beginnings. getting over losses. 新的开始 渡过难关
[1:44:08] Friends. life. 朋友 生命
[1:44:10] We have our first caller. 来接听第一个听众的电话
[1:44:13] Yes ring-ring-ring. how’s it going? 铃-铃-铃 好吗
[1:44:16] Hi. Am I on the air? 我在线上吗
[1:44:17] You are. you’re about to get d’d by the dale. 是的 你是在戴尔的节目上
[1:44:21] A d in the face. D打头的那个人
[1:44:22] Dale Denton? 戴尔・丹顿
[1:44:23] You’re my hero. 你是我的英雄
[1:44:26] You’re my hero. 你是我的英雄
[1:44:29] You are good man. seriously. 你真的很棒 哥们
[1:44:30] – Thanks. – Gotta admit you’re pretty good. -多谢 -为大众所熟识 真棒
[1:44:33] – It sounds pretty good. – it sounds real. -听起来很棒 -听起来像真的一样
[1:44:35] – It’s not bad huh? – lf I close my eyes it sounds like… -不错 -如果我闭上眼睛 那就像…
[1:44:38] – You are on the radio. – that’s the radio. that’s a DJ. -就像在广播中 -那就是广播 那是一个播音员
[1:44:41] – lf you were on it I would listen to it. – thanks man. -如果是你做广播 我会收听 -哥们 谢谢
[1:44:44] It’s like when my bubbe was always playing opera… 就像我奶奶一直在唱戏…
[1:44:46] …i hated it but my bubbe loves it. 我讨厌唱戏 但我奶奶喜欢
[1:44:48] Then it grows on you. it grows on you. yeah. 然后就习惯了 习惯成自然嘛
[1:44:51] It’s like Red. I didn’t like Red when I first met him. 就像瑞德 第一次见他就看他不顺眼
[1:44:54] – you didn’t like me? – you liked him so much… -你不喜欢我? -你那么喜欢他
[1:44:56] …i like you now. 爱屋及乌嘛
[1:44:58] I know this sounds weird but can we be best friends? 我知道这听起来有点怪 但我们能做好朋友吗
[1:45:01] Just us for real? 就我们 说真的?
[1:45:02] – We should all be best friends. – we should. -我们都该做好朋友 -我们就该
[1:45:04] Seriously. you guys are like both of my best friends. 你们俩都是我的好朋友
[1:45:08] You didn’t know it. now you know it 你之前不知道 现在知道了
[1:45:09] we’ll all be best friends. 我们都是好朋友
[1:45:11] you Know those hearts that break up “best friends”? 你知道那些被伤透心的”好朋友”
[1:45:13] We should get a three-way one. 我们该成为三个火枪手
[1:45:15] – I don’t know if they make those. – we should make the first one. -我不知道他们弄出来的 -我们要做第一
[1:45:18] I want the middle piece so it’ll be crooked on both sides. 我要当中间的 这样两边得好处
[1:45:21] I know we’ve gone over this but like 1000 pardons 1000 pardons 我就算道歉一千次都没法弥补
[1:45:25] Please. 求你们了
[1:45:26] – I fucked up… – I was a dick to you man. I’m sorry. -我操… -哥们 我挺你 抱歉
[1:45:28] I know I was an asshole. I hope I redeemed myself. 我知道我是个混蛋 我希望能弥补
[1:45:31] – I know me and you had our deal. – we’ve had some times. -我知道你跟我有交易 -有几次吧
[1:45:34] I feel like something’s happening here. is that a boner? 我感觉这里有事正要发生 是勃起了吗
[1:45:37] Is that a condo? that us moving into an apartment together? 是公寓吗 我们要同居了吗
[1:45:40] Is that us getting a time-share? 我们要共度时光
[1:45:42] – you threw an ashtray at his face. – you hit me man. -你用烟灰缸砸他脸 -你打到我了 伙计
[1:45:44] But it was kind of funny. 但还蛮有趣的
[1:45:47] You hit me with a dustbuster man. 老兄 你用吸尘器打我
[1:45:50] I didn’t wanna hurt you. it was like “you better not leave here.” 我不是有意要伤你 就像”你最好别离开这里”
[1:45:53] – that was such a good fight man. – that was. -不打不相识 -就是
[1:45:55] You fuckhead. 你弱智啊
[1:45:57] – the car chase was awesome. – you got into a car chase? -飞车感觉太棒了 -你们还经历了飞车
[1:46:00] – are you kidding me? oh my god. – yeah it was… -说笑呢吧 天哪 -那…
[1:46:02] I like had my foot through the window. 我的脚还穿透了挡风玻璃
[1:46:05] My groin… I mean I felt like a wishbone. 我的鼠蹊感觉像赛车叉骨
[1:46:10] I’m trying to decide how stoned I am… 我现在眼冒金星
[1:46:12] …and just how on the verge of death am I now. 像是濒临死亡一样
[1:46:14] Am I seeing shit because I’m stoned or because I have no blood left? 因为我血都快流光了
[1:46:18] – you’ve been shot like seven times. – you gotta eat. -貌似你被打了7枪 -你得多吃点
[1:46:21] – you’re losing stuff. – here. -多补充点营养 -给
[1:46:23] – here. – yeah okay. -吃吧 -嗯 好的
[1:46:25] – here comes the airplane. – look like a baby. -真是少有啊 -看 像个小孩子
[1:46:31] It’s a miracle. I think we should all take a moment… 真是个奇迹 我们都该花点时间…
[1:46:33] …and think about what a miracle it is that we got out. 想想发生在自己身上的奇迹
[1:46:36] And that we became friends in the process… 还有我们怎样变成为朋友
[1:46:38] …and learned some shit about life and stuff. 学习有关生活还有一些乱七八糟的东西
[1:46:41] Should we touch each other’s hands while we do it? okay. 祈祷时我们可以互相握住对方的手
[1:46:47] I love you guys. 我爱你们
[1:46:48] I love you dudes so much. 我们非常爱你们
[1:46:54] I’ll remember that for the rest of my life. 有生之年我会记住这时刻的
[1:46:57] – Red? – Red? -瑞德 -瑞德
[1:46:59] Yo Red man. you alive? 瑞德 你还活着吗
[1:47:01] What’s up pal? 怎么了
[1:47:05] I’m like the nerd at the sleepover who fell asleep at 9. 我是早上9点就睡的怪胎
[1:47:09] That’s okay. we won’t put our dicks in your mouth. 没关系 我们不会把弟弟塞你嘴里的
[1:47:11] – oh god. – hey there’s bubbe. -天哪 -我奶奶到了
[1:47:15] Come on. let’s get out of here. 快走吧 快出去
[1:47:17] Yeah maybe we should go to the doctor. 我们该去看医生
[1:47:19] Do you think she’ll drive me to the hospital? 她会载我去医院吗
[1:47:22] Me too. I should get the ear looked at. 我也是 我得去看看耳朵
[1:47:24] My ear should probably get professional attention. 我耳朵该得到专业治疗
[1:47:26] – it is bad. – that’s a bullet burp. -太糟了 -撑死我了
[1:47:28] Either I’m getting ready to die or I’m gonna take a massive shit. 我要么快死了 要么就去上大号
[1:47:32] If somebody could get me to the hospital. 如果有人能带我去医院的话
[1:47:34] Blood from my ear just… 血刚从我耳朵…
[1:47:35] You guys smell like shit. 你们身上好臭
[1:47:39] You are in serious danger. 你死定了
2008年

文章导航

Previous Post: The Rum Diary(莱姆酒日记)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Breakfast at Tiffany’s(蒂凡尼早餐)[1961]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号