英文名称:Pinocchio
年代:2022
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | When you wish upon a star | 诚心诚意许个愿 |
[00:25] | Your dreams come true | 它会实现 |
[00:32] | Isn’t that a catchy little tune? Well, how do? | 这曲子还不错吧?大家好 |
[00:35] | Cricket’s the name. Jiminy Cricket, to be precise. | 我是蟋蟀 蟋蟀吉明尼 |
[00:38] | And I’m here to tell you one humdinger of a tale. | 我会给你们讲一个非常动人的故事 |
[00:41] | It’s a story that begins a long time ago. | 这个故事发生在很久以前 |
[00:44] | Actually, it’s a story that begins once upon a time, a long time ago. | 其实应该是很久很久很久以前 |
[00:47] | That’s right. Much better. Much more precise. | 没错 好多了 这样说更准确 |
[00:51] | Never understood that expression. How can it be “once upon a time”? | 我一直没搞明白 很久很久以前到底是什么时候 |
[00:55] | Hey, who’s telling this story? Me or you? | 是谁在讲故事?你还是我? |
[00:59] | Well, who are you? | 你是谁? |
[01:00] | I’m you. Only older and wiser. | 我就是你 年纪更大更聪明 |
[01:03] | Really? How do you figure? | 真的吗?你怎么知道? |
[01:05] | Because I’m the narrator telling this story post facto. | 因为我是多年后讲这个故事的旁白 |
[01:10] | I know exactly what’s gonna happen to you on this adventure. | 所以我很清楚 在这个故事里你会经历些什么 |
[01:14] | Really? Well, let me ask you this. Am I ever gonna be warm again? | 是吗?那我倒想问问你 我能找到暖和的地方住吗? |
[01:20] | Just keep walking. You’ll find out. | 继续往前走吧 你会知道的 |
[01:24] | Some storyteller you are. | 你这算什么旁白嘛 |
[01:26] | Shall I continue? | 我可以继续讲了吗? |
[01:28] | Go for it. Narrate to your heart’s content. | 你讲吧 爱讲多久就讲多久 |
[01:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:34] | Once upon a time, a long time ago, | 故事发生在很久很久以前 |
[01:37] | my travels took me to a quaint little village. | 我孤零零地来到这个古老的小镇 |
[02:04] | “Mastro Geppetto. Wood-carver, fabricator of clocks, toys, oddments.” | 木匠师傅盖比特 擅长制作时钟 玩具和小物件 |
[02:09] | Oddments, huh? Sounds like my kind of place. | 小物件?这地方挺适合我 |
[03:01] | “Maybe something here | 这里改一改 |
[03:04] | “A touch behind the ear | 耳朵再修一修 |
[03:08] | “Not a boy. Just a toy for a puppeteer” – | 不是男孩 是木偶 出自我的手 |
[03:32] | “Thinking way back when I’m missing him again” | 往事让我牵挂 我又在想念他 |
[03:45] | “Heart so young, songs unsung | 年轻的心 歌还未唱 |
[03:51] | “Oh, what might have been” | 他还在会怎样 |
[04:04] | “I see him in my dreams So perfectly, it seems | 只有在我梦里 他才会现身 |
[04:13] | “If I could only make These dreams come true | 梦想要如何才能成真 |
[04:19] | “I may never find | 也许没希望 |
[04:23] | “This vision in my mind | 能还原他模样 |
[04:26] | “Memory may hold the key | 但我心里 会永远记得那感觉 |
[04:30] | “To feeling how I felt when he was here with me” | 就像他在我身边一样 |
[04:39] | There was so much laughter | 我们尽情欢笑 |
[04:42] | But we couldn’t see | 谁又能想到 |
[04:45] | Happily ever after was never meant to be | 生活其实不会永远美好 |
[04:54] | If only this could be more than a memory | 多希望这一切不只是回忆 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1148个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:178个,六级词汇:85个,GRE词汇:92个,托福词汇:134个,考研词汇:199个,专四词汇:160个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:391个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:02] | But memory will have to be | 可那时光再也回不去 |
[05:07] | The way this old man’s eyes can see | 老人眼中只有过去 |
[05:13] | Just how it really was | 我们多么快乐 |
[05:16] | When he was here | 当他 |
[05:24] | With me | 和我一起 |
[05:46] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[05:51] | Hmm. Not too shabby. | 木偶做得真不� |
[05:59] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 真对不起 女士 |
[06:02] | Well… | 啊… |
[06:09] | Figaro, all finished. What do you think, huh? | 费克洛 做好了 你看怎么样? |
[06:14] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[06:16] | Well, I think he looks very much like him. | 我倒是觉得长得很像他 |
[06:21] | Very much. | 非常像 |
[06:27] | No, Figaro, it’s Signore Rizzi again. | 不 费克洛 里齐先生又来了 |
[06:43] | No, Signore Rizzi, I’m sorry. We have already closed at 6:04. | 里齐先生 很抱歉 我们6点零4分已经关门了 |
[06:47] | Precisely at sunset. | -正好是日落时分 -盖比特 抱歉打扰你了 |
[06:48] | Oh, well, Geppetto, I’m sorry to disturb you. | -正好是日落时分 -盖比特 抱歉打扰你了 |
[06:50] | I saw your light was on and I thought I would ask you one more time. | 我看到店里的灯亮着 所以想再求你一次 |
[06:54] | Please sell me the cuckoo clock | 拜托你把布谷鸟时钟卖给我吧 |
[06:56] | with the cute duck and the little alligator on it. | 有可爱的小鸭子和小鳄鱼的那个 |
[06:59] | That clock is not for sale, as I have told you many times. | 那个钟不会卖 我已经说了很多次了 |
[07:02] | I will give you 20 lira. 30 lira. | 我愿意出20里拉 30里拉 |
[07:05] | Name your price, Geppetto, and I will pay. | 你开个价钱吧 盖比特 多少都行 |
[07:07] | They are beyond price, Signore. | 不是价钱的问题 先生 |
[07:08] | I’m very sorry, but I cannot sell you any of my cuckoo clocks. | 很抱歉 但布谷鸟时钟一个都不卖 |
[07:11] | But if you cannot sell your clocks, why do you have a shop? | 如果你什么都不肯卖 为什么还要开店呢? |
[07:16] | It’s complicated. Perhaps a music box? | 原因很复杂 不如你买个音乐盒? |
[07:19] | Good night, Geppetto. I leave a disappointed man. | 晚安 盖比特 我走了 你真是让我太失望了 |
[07:28] | They just don’t understand, do they, Cleo? My clocks, they mean everything to me. | 他们不会明白的 对吧 可儿?这些时钟就是我的一切 |
[07:35] | My clocks are my most special creations. – | 每一个都是我最特别的作品 |
[07:41] | I made them for my beloved Constanza, | 是为我心爱的康斯坦丝做的 |
[07:46] | and she loved every one of them. | 这里每一个时钟她都很喜欢 |
[07:51] | Every one of them. | 每一个都是 |
[07:54] | Oh. But never as much as she loved you, my dear boy. | 不过她最爱的还是你 好孩子 |
[08:02] | My dear boy. | 我亲爱的孩子 |
[08:11] | No more of these sad thoughts, huh? Time for some happiness. | 别再想伤心事了 应该快乐一点儿 |
[08:14] | This is why I gave you a smile. So that you will always be happy. | 所以我给你画了笑容 让你能永远快乐 |
[08:20] | What is your name? | 叫你什么呢? |
[08:23] | You should have a name of your own. Yes, yes. Now, what should it be? | 你肯定要有自己的名字 对对对 让我来想一想啊 |
[08:30] | What should it be? | 叫你什么呢? |
[08:32] | I carved you out of wood. | 我用木头雕刻了你 |
[08:36] | I made you out of pine. | 用的木头是松木 |
[08:39] | You’re a boy made out of pine. | 松木做的小木偶 |
[08:46] | Pine-occhio. Pine-occhio. Pinocchio. Huh? | 皮诺丘 那就叫你皮诺丘吧 |
[08:51] | Pinocchio. Yeah. | 皮诺丘 对 |
[08:55] | Do… Do you approve of the name “Pinocchio”? | 你愿意叫皮诺丘这个名字吗? |
[09:00] | Yes, yes. | 愿意 愿意 |
[09:03] | You see, Figaro. Do you love the name “Pinocchio”? | 费克洛 你喜欢皮诺丘这个名字吗?是的 你喜欢 很喜欢 |
[09:06] | Yes. Yes, yes, yes. | 费克洛 你喜欢皮诺丘这个名字吗?是的 你喜欢 很喜欢 |
[09:20] | Hey. No! | 嘿 不要 |
[09:30] | Oh, let’s dance. | 我们来跳舞吧 |
[09:35] | You call this music? | 这也叫音乐? |
[09:38] | Don’t you be afraid, Figaro. No. | 你不用害怕 费克洛 别怕 |
[09:41] | No. Why? Because he likes you. | 别怕 为什么?因为他喜欢你 |
[09:48] | Figaro, no, no. | 费克洛 你别跑呀 |
[09:51] | Even Cleo thinks he’s very, very handsome. | 连可儿都觉得他很英俊呢 |
[09:58] | Figaro, come. Don’t be such a scaredy cat! | 费克洛 来吧 别胆小得像只猫! |
[10:27] | Oh, Figaro. | 费克洛 |
[10:29] | What? – | 什么? |
[10:33] | Oh. Oh. Yes, yes. Almost time, but… | 对了对了 快到时间了 但… |
[10:37] | Wait for it. Wait for it. | 再等等吧 再等一等 |
[11:02] | Yes. Yeah. | 好呀 非常好 |
[11:04] | Now, it is time for bed. | 现在该去睡觉了 |
[11:13] | Yes. | 费克洛 |
[11:14] | Yes. | 好了 |
[11:22] | Good night, Cleo, ah, my little water baby. | 晚安 可儿 水里的小宝贝 |
[11:30] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:38] | Good night, my beautiful birthday boy. | 晚安了 过生日的小男孩 |
[12:29] | Oh, what a beautiful clear night. Ah! Beautiful. | 真是一个明朗美丽的夜晚 真美 |
[12:37] | Figaro, look at Pinocchio there in the moonlight. | 费克洛 看呀 那月光下的皮诺丘 |
[12:41] | He looks almost like a real boy. | 看起来就像真的男孩 |
[12:49] | Look, Figaro. Look, look, look. It’s… It’s the wishing star. | 快看 费克洛 快看呀 那是许愿星 |
[12:56] | I haven’t seen one in so… | 我很久都没有见过了… |
[13:01] | We should make a wish, huh? Yeah? | 我们该许个愿 对吧? |
[13:07] | Star light, star bright. First star I see tonight. | 一颗星亮晶晶 有个心愿说给你听 |
[13:13] | I wish… | 我希望… |
[13:18] | I wish… | 我希望… |
[13:23] | How do I say this? | 我该怎么说呢? |
[13:25] | I wish… I wish… | 我希望… 我希望… |
[13:33] | I wish… | 我希望… |
[13:51] | Figaro, do you want to know what I wished for? I wished… | 费克洛 你想知道 我许了什么愿吗?我许愿要… |
[13:58] | No, no. If I was to tell you, you would think I was… | 不 如果我告诉你 你会觉得… |
[14:09] | The problem with that one clock, it talks too much. | 那个时钟有问题 它走路太多了 |
[14:15] | Get it? Get it? It talks too much. Tick-tock, the clock tick-tocks too much? | 明白吗?时钟滴答走 滴答滴答走个不停 |
[14:22] | Ah. never mind. It’s late. | 不说了 该睡了 |
[14:27] | Still, | 不过 |
[14:32] | if my wish came true, Figaro, that would be wonderful. | 如果我的愿望成真 费克洛 那就太美好了 |
[14:41] | Wonderful. | 太美好了 |
[16:21] | Jumpin’ jeepers. He’s alive. | 吓死我了 小木偶在动 |
[16:39] | Now see here. What’s this all about? | 我说 这是怎么回事? |
[16:42] | -Holy moly. You can walk. -“Holy moly. You can walk.” | -老天呀 你会走路 -老天呀 你会走路 |
[16:46] | Shut my mouth. You can talk. | 快闭嘴吧 你会说话 |
[16:49] | “Shut my mouth. You can talk.” | 怎么可能 你会说话 |
[16:51] | -No, you can talk. -“No, you can talk.” | -不 是你会说话 -不 是你会说话 |
[16:54] | -I know I can talk. And so can you. -“I know I can talk. And so can you.” | -我是会说话 可你也会 -我是会说话 可你也会 |
[17:08] | All right, all right. All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 没事的 |
[17:11] | Everyone can relax. I’m here now. What seems to be the… | 大家别紧张 我就来了 有什么… |
[17:14] | Oh, yes. I see what the problem is. | 哦 我知道问题在哪儿了 |
[17:20] | As I live and breathe. A fairy! | 我都快喘不上气了 你是仙女! |
[17:25] | You’re not really real, are you? | 你不是真的男孩儿吧? |
[17:27] | Of course he’s real! He’s alive, isn’t he? | 当然是真的!他活过来了 不是吗? |
[17:29] | -And who might you be? -Jiminy Cricket. | -那么你是谁?-蟋蟀吉明尼 |
[17:32] | Bug, boulevardier, flaneur, man of leisure. And who might you be? | 一只自由自在的小蟋蟀 你又是谁呢? |
[17:36] | Oh, the good Geppetto made a wish from the depths of his heart and so I’m here. | 善良的盖比特许下了愿望 所以我就来了 |
[17:40] | -I’m the Blue Fairy. -“I’m the Blue Fairy.” | -我是蓝仙女 -我是蓝仙女 |
[17:42] | -No, I’m the Blue Fairy. -“No, I’m the Blue Fairy.” | -不 我是蓝仙女 -不 我是蓝仙女 |
[17:45] | Oh, I see what the problem is here. | 我知道问题在哪儿了 |
[17:52] | -Let’s try this again. I’m the Blue Fairy. -Hello, Blue Fairy! | -再来一次吧 我是蓝仙女 -你好 蓝仙女! |
[17:56] | That’s more like it. Yes, I’m the Blue Fairy. | 好多了 没错 我叫蓝仙女 |
[17:58] | -Now, what’s your name? -I don’t know. | -你叫什么?-我不知道 |
[18:00] | I heard Geppetto name him Pinocchio. | 我听见盖比特叫他皮诺丘 |
[18:04] | My name is Pinocchio. | 盖比特叫我皮诺丘 |
[18:07] | Sounds like your head is made of white pine. Hence, Pinocchio. | 你的头似乎是白松木做的 所以叫皮诺丘 |
[18:11] | The perfect name for a boy with a wooden head. | 这名字很适合木头男孩儿 |
[18:13] | I’m a boy? -Well, a wooden boy. | -我是个男孩儿?-哦 你是木头男孩 |
[18:16] | Geppetto, who lies thither sawing wood, he’s the wood-carver, I assume? | 躺在那边熟睡的盖比特 他是个木匠 对吗? |
[18:20] | Yes, I guess you could call him Pinocchio’s pops. | 对 你可以叫他皮诺丘的老爸 |
[18:23] | “Pops”? -Yeah, Pops. Pappy. You know, father. | -老爸?-是的 老爸就是父亲 |
[18:26] | I mean, that is, if Pinocchio here was a real boy. | 不过 皮诺丘也不是真正的孩子 |
[18:29] | If Geppetto wanted a real boy, why would he carve a puppet? | 如果盖比特想要真正的孩子 为什么还做木偶呢? |
[18:32] | Well, sure, there are other ways to make a boy, | 当然有其他办法可以要孩子 |
[18:34] | but I don’t think Geppetto gets out much, | 可是盖比特平时很少出门 |
[18:36] | and I guess it’s the best he could do with the tools he’s got. | 他用手头上的工具 大概也只能做个木偶 |
[18:39] | Of course, I’m just a talking cricket, | 当然 我只是一只会说话的蟋蟀 |
[18:41] | so I’m not one to pass judgment on what’s real. | 所以我就不多做评论了 |
[18:43] | -Ms. Blue Fairy, am I real? -Yes, Pinocchio, you’re real, all right. | -蓝仙女小姐 我是真的吗?-是的 皮诺丘 你是真的 |
[18:48] | A real, live, living puppet that’s painted to look like a real, live, living boy. | 你是活着的木偶 涂上了漆 看上去就像是真正的男孩 |
[18:54] | Almost what your father wished for. | 几乎和你父亲的愿望一样 |
[18:56] | So when do I become a real, real, live, living boy? | 那我什么时候才能 成为一个真正的男孩? |
[18:59] | Because it sounds like that’s what will make my father happy. | 那样的话 我爸爸肯定会很高兴 |
[19:02] | “Little puppet made of pine Geppetto’s wish went up the line | 松木做成小木偶 盖比特向星星许愿 |
[19:06] | “But his feelings were tangled And knotted like twine | 可他思绪万千 就像打了结的线 |
[19:09] | “Then light from a star gave life to a toy A marionette boy full of wonder and joy | 耀眼的星光给了木偶生命 木头小男孩儿 充满欢乐和感情 |
[19:16] | “But to be truly real He had to pass an ordeal” | 但要梦想成真 总要经历一些艰辛才成 |
[19:23] | Geppetto has done his part, and I have done mine. | 盖比特许的愿 我实现了一半 |
[19:26] | And to be real is up to you. | 接下来就要看你了 |
[19:28] | You have to prove that you are brave, truthful and unselfish. | 你要证明自己勇敢 诚实 无私 |
[19:32] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做才行? |
[19:34] | Well, by learning to choose between right and wrong. | 你要学会在对错之间做出选择 |
[19:37] | -Okay, but how do I do that? -Your conscience will tell you. | -好的 可是我怎么选择呢?-良心会告诉你的 |
[19:40] | “Con Shuns”? Who are they? | 良心?良心是谁? |
[19:42] | No, no. “Conscience.” Abstract, noun, singular. | 不是谁 良心是一个抽象名词 |
[19:45] | A conscience is that still small voice that most people refuse to listen to. | 良心的声音很微弱 大多数人拒绝去听它在说什么 |
[19:50] | And that is the entire problem with the world today. | 这就是当今世界最大的问题 |
[19:53] | Are you my conscience? | 你是我的良心吗? |
[19:54] | Huh? Me? No, I’m not a conscience. | 我?我不是良心 |
[19:56] | I’m a cricket. More of an insect than an instinct. | 我是蟋蟀 是虫子 不是道德 |
[19:59] | Would you like to be his conscience? | 你愿意当他的良心吗? |
[20:01] | Me? No, thanks. I’ve, uh, got enough on my plate. | 我?不了 谢谢 我自己的事还多着呢 |
[20:04] | Oh, really? I see a lost soul, an insect of no fixed address. | 是吗?可我只看到 一只心中茫然 没有家的小虫 |
[20:08] | An aimless vagabond hopping from hearth to hearth | 漫无目的地流浪 从一个地方跳到另一个地方 |
[20:11] | with no direction, no job, no prospects and no purpose in life. | 没有方向 没有工作 没有生活的目标 |
[20:15] | Now look here. | 听好了 |
[20:16] | Just because a fella sneaks into somebody’s house to warm his backside, | 我只是偶尔 偷偷溜进别人家取暖而已 |
[20:19] | and sure, he might have gotten kicked out of a place or two, but… | 当然 也被人家赶走过几次 但是… |
[20:23] | Okay, you have a point. -BLUE FAIRY: Here’s the thing. | -好吧 你说得对 -听我说 |
[20:26] | Do you know the difference between right and wrong? | 你能够分清对和错吗? |
[20:28] | You’re darn tootin’, I do. | 那当然了 |
[20:30] | I consider myself a bug of high moral standards, | 我自认为是一只品德高尚的昆虫 |
[20:32] | no matter what you may have heard. | 不论别人怎么说我的 |
[20:34] | Well, that settles it then. Kneel, Mr. Cricket. | 好 那就这样定了 跪下吧 蟋蟀先生 |
[20:39] | I hereby appoint you Pinocchio’s conscience. | 我在此任命你为皮诺丘的良心 |
[20:41] | -Uh, temporary conscience. -Sure. Temporary conscience. | -是暂时的良心 -是的 暂时的良心 |
[20:45] | Until such time as Pinocchio may grow his own. | 直到皮诺丘长出自己的良心 |
[20:49] | Henceforth, you are the high keeper of the knowledge of right and wrong, | 从现在起 你要帮他分清 什么是对 什么是错 |
[20:53] | and a trusted counselor during moments of temptation. | 在诱惑到来的时候 给他可靠的建议 |
[20:59] | Arise, Sir Jiminy Cricket. | 起来吧 蟋蟀吉明尼先生 |
[21:03] | Hey! This is more like it. – | 嘿!这身像样多了 |
[21:06] | “Let your job restore your pride And let your conscience be your guide | 记住 工作值得骄傲 让良心做你的引导 |
[21:11] | “For now, my dear Pinocchio The time has come for me to go” | 现在 亲爱的皮诺丘 时间到了 我必须走 |
[21:14] | Oh, boy. She’s rhyming again. Looks like we’re about to be on our own. | 天啊 她又朗诵诗了 以后要靠我们自己了 |
[21:18] | Pinocchio, when a boy is brave, truthful and unselfish, | 皮诺丘 要做一个勇敢 诚实 善良无私的孩子 |
[21:23] | it makes his father proud. | 你父亲会为你骄傲的 |
[21:26] | And the most important part about being real isn’t what you’re made of. | 想成为真正的男孩儿 你是用什么做的其实并不重要 |
[21:32] | It’s about what’s in your heart. | 重要的是你的心灵 |
[21:36] | Fate is kind | 但愿它 |
[21:42] | She brings to those who love | 但愿它这世界 |
[21:46] | The sweet fulfillment of | 它将要实现 |
[21:50] | Their secret longing | 你心中的美梦 |
[21:56] | Like a bolt out of the blue | 无论你是贫或富 |
[22:02] | Fate steps in and sees you through | 无论你身在何处 |
[22:08] | When you wish upon a star | 诚心诚意许个愿 |
[22:13] | Your dreams | 它会 |
[22:17] | Come true | 实现 |
[22:33] | What was that? I heard something. | 什么声音?好像有动静 |
[22:40] | I heard something. | 我真的听到了 |
[22:49] | I heard something. | 刚才有声音 |
[22:51] | Figaro, Figaro, did you hear something, too? | 费克洛 你也听到了吗? |
[22:55] | I heard something. | 刚才有声音 |
[22:58] | You? Did you… | 有吗?你有… |
[23:00] | Did you hear something, Figaro? – | 你有没有听到 费克洛? |
[23:03] | I heard something. Yes, I did. | 刚才有声音 没错 确实听到了 |
[23:09] | I heard. I heard something. | 我听到了 听到了动静 |
[23:12] | What about you? Cleo, did you hear anything? | 你呢?可儿 你听到了吗? |
[23:17] | -Pinocchio, did you hear anything? -I sure did! | -皮诺丘 你听到什么了吗?-我听到了! |
[23:20] | All right. I heard something, too. And now that you can talk… | 对呀 我也听到了 既然你说听… |
[23:25] | Hello, Pops. | 你好 爸爸 |
[23:53] | It’s me, Pinocchio! | 是我呀 皮诺丘! |
[24:00] | -You talk! -Yeah. And I can walk. | -你会说话!-对 我还会走路 |
[24:07] | How? How can you walk? How can you talk? | 怎么会?你会走路?还会说话? |
[24:09] | The Blue Fairy. She said you made a wish. | 是蓝仙女 她说你许了愿 |
[24:13] | Blue Fairy? The Blue Fairy! | 蓝仙女?是蓝仙女! |
[24:18] | I did make a wish. I wished… I wished that my… | 我是许了愿 我希望…我希望我的… |
[24:21] | I know. A real boy. But guess what? | 我知道 你想要真男孩儿 但是你看 |
[24:25] | I’m almost a real boy, and I can become one. | 我几乎是真的 我能成为真男孩儿 |
[24:28] | All I have to do is, uh… A bunch of stuff. | 只要我能做到一大堆事情 |
[24:35] | An almost real boy? | 几乎是真的男孩儿? |
[24:41] | An almost real boy. | 你几乎就是真的男孩儿! |
[24:51] | An almost real boy! | 几乎是真的男孩儿! |
[24:54] | An almost real boy! | 你几乎就是真的男孩儿! |
[24:57] | Look… Look at you. Look. Look at you! You are an almost real boy! | 让我看看 看看你!几乎是个真正的男孩儿! |
[25:03] | We can be… We can be a family. | 我们可以成为一家人 |
[25:08] | Oh, an almost real boy! Oh! | 几乎是真的男孩儿! |
[25:10] | We must have music. | 必须来点音乐! |
[25:15] | Dance. Can you dance, Pinocchio? | 跳吧 你会跳舞吗 孩子? |
[25:21] | I’ll design The perfect wooden shoe | 我要做双最棒的木头鞋 |
[25:25] | And then we’ll sing and dance The whole day through | 我们要唱歌跳舞好好庆祝 |
[25:29] | If you get splinters I’ll be there with glue | 我再也不会离开你一步 |
[25:32] | I’ll take care of you | 把你好好照顾 |
[25:35] | Yes, I will | 我会的 |
[25:37] | Pinocchio, Pinocchio Holy smoke-io | 哦皮诺丘,哦皮诺丘 亲爱的皮诺丘 |
[25:41] | Pinocchio, Pinocchio My dear son made of wood | 哦皮诺丘,哦皮诺丘 好儿子 木头儿子 |
[25:46] | Pinocchio, Pinocchio I think you… | 皮诺丘 皮诺丘 我想你… |
[25:49] | May I? Thank you. Much obliged. | 可以吗?谢谢 太好了 |
[25:52] | And you think it is good | 你从此不用愁 |
[25:56] | And so Pinocchio became part of Geppetto’s little family. | 就这样 皮诺丘正式成了 盖比特家的一员 |
[26:02] | And despite a few minor blended family issues… | 尽管一开始互相适应花了些时间… |
[26:09] | …they became a stable, well-adjusted household. | 他们还是成为了幸福而普通的父子 |
[26:13] | Pinocchio! | 皮诺丘! |
[26:17] | Pinocchio, I have been thinking. | 皮诺丘 我一直在想 |
[26:23] | Maybe it is time for you to go to school. | 或许是时候送你去上学了 |
[26:26] | Really, Father? Really? | 真的 爸爸?真的? |
[26:36] | Father, what’s that big shining thing? | 爸爸 那个发光的东西是什么? |
[26:40] | That is the sun, my son. | 那是太阳 孩子 |
[26:41] | It goes around the Earth once a day. It’s basic, simple science. | 它每天都绕地球转一圈 这是科学常识 |
[26:45] | You’ll learn all about it in school. | 你会在学校里学到的 |
[26:47] | Ah! And here are your new schoolmates, and, ah, Signora Vitelli. Buongiorno. | 你的新同学们走过来了 还有维泰利夫人 早上好 |
[26:54] | Geppetto. | 盖比特 你好呀 |
[27:00] | Oh, oh, oh, Pinocchio! Wait, wait. | 皮诺丘!等等 等等 |
[27:03] | Figaro, yes. It’s been so long, I nearly forgot it. | 费克洛 是的 时间太久了 我差点忘了 |
[27:06] | This is your lesson book. And this is an apple for your teacher. | 这是你的课本 这个是送给老师的苹果 |
[27:10] | Now turn around. Let me get a look at you. | 转一圈 让我看看你 |
[27:14] | Very handsome, very handsome. | 非常好 很漂亮 |
[27:17] | Now, Pinocchio. | 皮诺丘 |
[27:21] | This town can be very confusing. | 在镇上很容易迷路 |
[27:23] | There are many, many curving streets, so pay attention. | 这里的街道弯弯绕绕 你要小心 |
[27:27] | And if you get lost, just remember we are two streets down from the fountain. | 如果迷路了就记住 我们住在离喷泉两条街的地方 |
[27:31] | I’ll come straight home right after school. | 学校一放学 我就马上回家 |
[27:35] | I will be right here when you get back. | 我在家等你回来 |
[27:39] | And we will eat dinner precisely at the stroke of 5:00. | 我们五点整准时吃晚饭 |
[27:42] | Got it, Father. The stroke of 5:00. | 好的 爸爸 五点整吃晚饭 |
[27:56] | That’s right. There you go. | 好了 去吧 |
[27:59] | Oh! Oh, no! No. Ah! | 哦!不! |
[28:02] | Figaro, Figaro, no. Off he goes. | 费克洛 他要去上学了 |
[28:07] | My boy. | 我的孩子 |
[28:13] | Ah! Well, buongiorno, Sofia. | 早上好 索菲娅 |
[28:18] | Ah! I have some very good garbage for you. | 我留了一些很棒的垃圾给你 |
[28:22] | Ah, there we are. | 你看看 |
[28:36] | You miss him already, don’t you? Yes. Well, yes. | 你已经想他了 对吧?是啊 |
[28:40] | I miss him, too. – | 我也想他了 你呢 费克洛 你想他吗? |
[28:42] | Already, yes. Figaro, do you miss him? | 我也想他了 你呢 费克洛 你想他吗? |
[28:45] | Yes? Yes? Well, going to school, it will be good for him. | 想他?是吗?去学校上学对他有好处 |
[28:50] | School? Jumpin’ jeepers. What time is it? | 上学?吓我两跳 现在几点了? |
[29:09] | First real day on the job and I’m already late! | 正式工作的第一天 我就迟到了! |
[29:12] | Don’t eat me! Don’t eat me! Don’t eat me! | 别吃我!别吃我!别吃我! |
[29:15] | Calm down. I don’t like bugs. Too much work. I prefer garbage. | 冷静 我不爱吃虫子 太难嚼了 我爱吃垃圾 |
[29:19] | Thanks, I guess. That’s a relief. I thought I was a goner for sure. | 谢天谢地 还以为要没命了呢 |
[29:22] | -Cricket’s the name. Jiminy Cricket. -Nice to meet you. I’m Sofia. | -我是蟋蟀吉明尼 -你好 我叫索菲娅 |
[29:25] | So you’re new in town. It’s a great little… | 你是新来的?这个小镇不错… |
[29:27] | Excuse me, Sofia. I’m sorry to interrupt, | 索菲娅 抱歉打断你 |
[29:28] | but I’m Pinocchio’s conscience, and I overslept. | 我是皮诺丘的良心 可我睡过头了 |
[29:31] | Could you do me a giant favor and airlift me to the school? | 你能帮我个忙 带我飞到学校去吗? |
[29:34] | Asleep on the job, huh? | 上班睡过头了? |
[29:36] | Who knew they were outsourcing conscience work? | 谁能想到如今良心都外包了? |
[29:38] | -Back in my day… -Sofia, I really need to get to him. | -我年轻的时候… -索菲娅 我真的得去找皮诺丘了 |
[29:41] | This little puppet is running around loose on the streets without a conscience. | 一个小木偶没带良心 在大街上乱跑 |
[29:44] | Can you imagine the trouble he’s gonna get into? | 谁知道他会闯出些什么祸来? |
[29:46] | Well, I wouldn’t want that on my conscience. | 我可不希望我的良心过不去 |
[29:49] | Okay, Mr. Right or Wrong. Hold on to your hat. | 好吧 我们走 良心先生 抓紧你的帽子 |
[29:59] | 史壮波雷奇观木偶秀 | |
[30:03] | Well, well, well. Stromboli! So that old rascal’s back in town. | 看看 看看 是史壮波雷!这个无赖又来镇上了 |
[30:09] | Gideon, remember the time I tied strings on you | 吉弟安 记得那次我给你系上绳子 骗他说你是木偶吗? |
[30:11] | and passed you off as a puppet? – | 吉弟安 记得那次我给你系上绳子 骗他说你是木偶吗? |
[30:15] | Remember when he found out? How he beat… | 他发现的时候 那副样子… |
[30:19] | Gideon, listen. | 吉弟安 听听 |
[30:21] | The merry laughter of innocent children wending their way to school. | 天真的孩子们要上学去了 一路上欢声笑语 |
[30:25] | Their thirsty minds rushing to the fountain of knowledge. | 他们渴望冲进知识的清泉 好好喝上几口 |
[30:29] | School, a noble institution. | 学校 多么高尚的地方呀 |
[30:32] | What would this stupid world be without it? | 少了它 这个世界会怎样? |
[30:34] | Well, look at that. A wooden boy. | 看呀 木头男孩儿 |
[30:37] | A wooden boy! Look at that, Gideon. It’s amazing. | 是个木头男孩儿!快看 吉弟安 太神奇了 |
[30:45] | A living puppet without strings! | 一个活的木偶 连绳子都不用! |
[31:04] | Gideon, a thing like that could be worth a fortune to someone. | 吉弟安 只要把他用好 也许能赚一大笔钱 |
[31:07] | Let me see. Who would pay for a living… | 让我想想 谁会愿意出钱 买一个活的木偶… |
[31:11] | That’s it. Stromboli! He’ll give his eye teeth for that thing. | 有了 史壮波雷!有活木偶 拔他的牙都行 |
[31:17] | I can’t wait to get to school and learn what all this stuff is. | 我要快点去学校 学一学这是什么 |
[31:23] | Quick. We’ll cut him off. | 快点 去拦住他 |
[31:30] | Oh! Oh, oh, God. Oh, oh, my, my. How clumsy of me. I am terribly sorry. | 哦 天啊 我真够笨的 真是太抱歉了 |
[31:34] | -I do hope you’re not injured? -Injured? | -你没有受伤吧?-受伤? |
[31:37] | Damaged, broken, irreparably splintered beyond repair. | 损伤了 坏了 再也没办法变回原来的样子 |
[31:41] | I’m not broken. | 我没有坏 |
[31:43] | Thank heavens. You must be constructed of pretty sturdy oak. | 谢天谢地 你一定是结实的橡木做的 |
[31:46] | I’m pine. That’s why I’m called… | 是松木 所以我叫… |
[31:48] | Yes, pine. Well, we can’t all be constructed of quality lumber. | 松木 是呀 毕竟好木头也没那么多 |
[31:51] | Well, well. Quite the scholar, I see. A man of letters. | 看看 你还拿着书呢 一定很有学问 |
[31:55] | I presume you’re on your way to lecture at the science academy? | 我猜你是在去学院演讲的路上吧? |
[31:59] | No. I’m going to school | 不 我是要去上学 |
[32:01] | so I can learn a bunch of stuff to be a real boy and make my father proud. | 我要学很多的东西 成为真正的男孩 让爸爸为我骄傲 |
[32:05] | A real boy? | 真的男孩? |
[32:06] | Why on earth would you want to be real when you can be famous? | 是不是真的有什么关系呢?其实你可以出大名 |
[32:13] | -Famous? -Yes, famous. | -出大名?-是的 出大名 |
[32:15] | I’m speaking of the theater. | 我说的是在剧场 |
[32:18] | Bright lights. Music. Applause. Fame! | 明亮的灯光 音乐 掌声 出大名! |
[32:23] | Fame? But I want to be real. | 出大名?可我想变成真的 |
[32:25] | Yes, yes, my boy. | 好好好 孩子 |
[32:27] | But did you know, many people say that you’re not actually real | 但你知道吗?很多人都说 只有让每个人都认识你 |
[32:30] | until everybody knows about you? | 你这个人才算是真的 |
[32:32] | Why, to be famous is to be real. Until then, you’re just a nobody. | 因为出大名才是真正的人生 不然你就什么都不是 |
[32:37] | Do you want to be a nobody? No! Nobody wants to be a nobody. | 你愿意这样吗?不!没人愿意什么也不是 |
[32:40] | Everybody who’s anybody wants to be a somebody. | 但凡是个人物的人 人人都想当名人 |
[32:45] | But my father said I should go to school. | 可我爸爸说我应该去上学 |
[32:47] | Of course he did. All parents say that. But he doesn’t recognize your genius. | 当然了 家长都这么说 可他没发现你的天赋 |
[32:51] | Who needs an education | 谁还需要上学? |
[32:53] | when one has such a personality, such a profile, such a physique? | 你的气质出众 侧影迷人 外型帅气 |
[32:56] | Why, he is a natural born actor. Right, Gideon? | 简直就是天生的演员 对吧 吉弟安? |
[32:59] | And not just an actor. An entrepreneur. Nay, an influencer. | 不光是演员 而且是领导者 对 有影响力的大人物 |
[33:04] | And won’t your father be proud? | 你爸爸一定会为你骄傲的 |
[33:06] | -Really? -Oh, of course he will. | -真的吗?-当然是真的 |
[33:09] | Why, he’ll see your name in lights. Lights six feet high! | 你的名字会闪闪发光 有两层楼那么高! |
[33:14] | -Say, what is your name? -Pinocchio. | -你叫什么来着?-皮诺丘 |
[33:16] | Pinocchio. | 皮诺丘 |
[33:18] | P-I-N-O… | 皮诺球 皮球… |
[33:22] | Probably a K. Never mind. Too many letters. | 皮做的什么球 算了 太难记了 |
[33:25] | We need a simple, strong stage name. | 你要取一个好听又简单的艺名 |
[33:28] | Slab Oakley. Chad Log. | 比如木头先生 活木偶大师 |
[33:32] | I’ve got it. Chris Pine. | 我知道了 松木小子 |
[33:36] | No, it’d never work. We are wasting precious time. | 不 这名字不行 我们是在浪费宝贵的时间 |
[33:39] | Do you want to make your father proud or not? | 你想让你爸爸为你骄傲吗? |
[33:41] | -I sure do. -Well, then? | -我很想 -那你说呢? |
[33:47] | -Okay, I’ll be famous. -Capital! | -好吧 我想要出大名 -好极了! |
[33:51] | Hi-diddle-dee-dee | 嗨 滴答滴滴 |
[33:53] | An actor’s life for me | 快跟我去演戏 |
[33:55] | A high silk hat and a silver cane A watch of gold with a diamond chain | 头戴高帽子 手拿拐杖 还有只金怀表挂身上 |
[33:59] | Hi-diddle-dee-dee | 嗨 滴答滴滴 |
[34:01] | An actor’s life is gay | 来演戏多有趣 |
[34:02] | It’s great to be a celebrity An actor’s life for me | 做个大明星多么惬意 快跟我去演戏 |
[34:07] | Oh, there. I see him. Straight ahead. 12 o’clock. | 在那儿 我看到他了 正前方 12点方向! |
[34:17] | Pardon me, folks. Pardon me. Passing through. | 抱歉各位 让一让 我要过去 |
[34:21] | Thanks, Sofia. | 谢谢 索菲娅 |
[34:33] | What? | 什么? |
[34:34] | Jiminy, what are you doing up there? | 吉明尼 你在上面做什么? |
[34:37] | What? Who? Who are we talking to? What is a Jiminy? Wait, wait. I can’t… | 什么?谁?你是在和谁说话?吉明尼是谁?等等 我没… |
[34:43] | It’s where? Where are you looking? Are you saying that… | 在哪儿?你找什么呢?你是说… |
[35:01] | Jiminy, guess what? I don’t need to go to school. | 吉明尼 你知道吗?我不用去上学了 |
[35:04] | I’m gonna be famous instead. And that’ll make Father proud. | 我要去剧场出大名 爸爸会为我骄傲的 |
[35:08] | All right. Now calm down, son. Remember what I said about temptation? | 先等等 冷静点 孩子 还记得我说的诱惑吗? |
[35:12] | Well, that’s him. | 他在诱惑你 |
[35:13] | Oh, no, that’s Mr. Honest John. He’s my agent. | 不 他是老实约翰先生 他是我的经纪人 |
[35:17] | Honest John? | 老实约翰? |
[35:18] | Pinokes, as a rule of thumb, | 皮诺丘 人人都知道 |
[35:19] | when somebody calls themselves “honest,” they ain’t. | 号称自己老实的人都不老实 |
[35:22] | Especially, if they’re an agent. | 尤其是经纪人 |
[35:24] | So having just been duly assigned to you as your conscience, | 既然蓝仙女任命我当你的良心 |
[35:27] | I’m telling you, forget all these big-headed ideas about being famous | 我要告诉你 忘掉那些出名的无聊想法 |
[35:30] | and get to school. | 好好上学 |
[35:31] | That’s what your father wants you to do. | 那才是你爸爸希望的 |
[35:33] | But Honest John said my father wants me to be famous. | 可是老实约翰先生说 我爸爸希望我出名呀 |
[35:36] | Well, it’s like I said, kiddo. Honest John ain’t. | 我已经说过了 孩子 老实约翰不老实 |
[35:40] | But you said if somebody says they’re honest, they aren’t. | 你说号称自己老实的人都不老实 |
[35:43] | -Who am I supposed to believe? -Well, that is the age-old question. | -那我该相信谁呢?-好吧 这是个古老的难题 |
[35:47] | But I’d trust the guy the Blue Fairy assigned to the case. Wouldn’t you? | 可是要我说 你应该相信 蓝仙女挑选的良心 你说呢? |
[35:52] | -Jiminy Cricket, temporary conscience? -Well, then, I want to go to school. | -蟋蟀吉明尼 你暂时的良心?-那好吧 我想去上学 |
[35:57] | Now we’re talking. School’s that-a-way. | 这才对嘛 学校在那边 |
[36:01] | Hey, Pinoke. Drop the mallet. | 嘿 皮诺丘 把木槌放下 |
[36:08] | Hold up here, Pinoke. | 等等 皮诺丘 |
[36:11] | Boy, they ought to do something about all the loose gravel on this road. | 天啊 这条路上的碎石头也该清理了 |
[36:14] | One of these days, a heavy wagon wheel’s gonna fling one of these rocks | 总有一天 一辆载重的马车会在路上打滑 |
[36:17] | and hurt somebody. | 害别人受伤 |
[36:18] | -What in Sam Hill do we pay taxes for? -What are taxes? | -我们交的税都用到哪去了?-什么是交税? |
[36:21] | Nothing you need to worry about, | 既然你不要出名了 |
[36:23] | now that you won’t be famous. | 用不着操心这个 |
[36:24] | But here’s what you do need to know about school. | 倒是有些关于学校的事你得知道 |
[36:26] | One, pay attention. Two, obey all the rules. | 第一要专心 第二要守规矩 |
[36:28] | And three, do whatever the teacher tells you to do. | 第三要听老师的话 |
[36:31] | -Got it? -Got it. | -懂了吗?-懂了 |
[36:34] | -Aren’t you coming with me? -Uh, no, Pinoke. | -你不和我一起去吗?-我就不去了 皮诺丘 |
[36:37] | Most schools don’t take kindly to insects. | |
[36:40] | They lump me in with wasps, cockroaches and termites. | 觉得我和黄蜂 蟑螂 白蚁差不多 |
[36:43] | I’ll be waiting for you here when school lets out. | 等到了放学的时间 我就在这里等你 |
[36:45] | Get you home by the stroke of 3:17. -Okay, Jiminy. | -3点17分准时送你回家 -好的 吉明尼 |
[36:50] | Whoa! See what I mean? | 太危险了! |
[37:08] | He’s a good kid, right? And here’s the good news. | 他真乖 对不对?这是好消息 |
[37:11] | It seems Pinocchio is serious about becoming brave, truthful and unselfish. | 看样子皮诺丘真的想变成 一个勇敢 诚实 无私的人 |
[37:15] | And he listened to his conscience. | 而且他听从了自己的良心 |
[37:19] | I bet you were thinking I dropped the ball. | 你肯定以为我要翻船了 |
[37:21] | But old Jiminy picked up the fumble and it’s smooth sailing from here. | 但是我吉明尼力挽狂澜 从此以后一帆风顺 |
[37:25] | Out! Get out. | 出去!滚出去 |
[37:29] | Get out and stay out. – | 给我滚得远远的 学校是给真小孩开的 |
[37:31] | School is for real children. | 给我滚得远远的 学校是给真小孩开的 |
[37:33] | Not ridiculous puppets. Puppets belong in the puppet show. | 不是给可笑的木偶 木偶就应该去木偶秀 |
[37:39] | Ah, come on. | 都回去 |
[37:41] | Well, I’ll be. | 太过分了 |
[37:43] | Hey. What’s the big idea? Get me out of here! | 嘿 这是什么情况?快放我出去! |
[37:48] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[37:51] | This is an outrage, an atrocity. | 这真是骇人听闻 太残暴了 |
[37:53] | I don’t think that teacher likes me. | 我觉得老师不喜欢我 |
[37:55] | Oh, who cares what he thinks? His pedagogy is completely outdated. | 别管他 他的教学方法早过时了 |
[37:58] | Is his curriculum child-led? Brain-based for a growth mindset? | 他的课程设计科学吗?能促进孩子脑部发育吗? |
[38:02] | I think not. He makes no room for different learning styles. | 我认为没有 他完全不接受新潮的学习方式 |
[38:06] | He said I didn’t belong. All the kids laughed at me. | 老师说我不该来这儿 孩子们也都在笑我 |
[38:09] | Of course they did. Puppets make people laugh. | 他们当然会笑了 木偶给人带来欢乐 |
[38:13] | Oh, you poor, poor misunderstood boy. Don’t you see? | 可怜的孩子 他们都不理解你 懂了吗? |
[38:17] | You don’t fit in a traditional educational environment. | 你没办法适应 那种老古板的学校教育 |
[38:20] | You are misunderstood, just like every great actor who ever walked the earth. | 你被世人误解 你经历的痛苦 所有伟大的演员都经历过 |
[38:26] | School is for ordinary, humdrum, common, boring, silly little children! | 去学校的只有平庸 刻板 愚蠢 无聊和没天赋的笨小孩儿! |
[38:32] | Not brilliant artists like yourself. | 不适合你这样天生的艺术家 |
[38:35] | It’s fame you want. Fame and fortune. | 出名才适合你 名声和财富 |
[38:39] | -But my father… -Wanted you to go to school and you did. | -可我爸爸… -他想让你来上学 你照做了 |
[38:43] | You went to school. You gave it the old college try. | 你来学校了 想当个乖乖好学生 |
[38:46] | And what did the wise and learned schoolmaster say? | 可是那个聪明又有学问的校长说什么? |
[38:51] | He said I belong in a puppet show. | 他说我应该去木偶秀 |
[38:54] | Alas, a puppet show. I rest my case. | 真是的 去木偶秀 我还用多说吗? |
[39:05] | Now we’re talking! -No! | -这就对啦!-不! |
[39:08] | To Stromboli’s. Fame awaits! | 去找史壮波雷!去出大名吧! |
[39:13] | Hi-diddle-dee-dee | 嗨 滴答滴滴 |
[39:15] | An actor’s life for me | 快跟我去演戏 |
[39:17] | A wax mustache and a beaver coat A pony cart and a billy goat | 有漂亮的胡子和外套 小羊小马在你身边跳 |
[39:21] | Hi-diddle-dee-dum | 嗨 滴答滴滴 |
[39:23] | An actor’s life is fun – | 来演戏多有趣 |
[39:25] | You wear your hair in a pompadour You ride around in a coach-and-four | 不用早起也不用上课 你喜欢什么都可以做 |
[39:29] | You stop and buy out a candy store An actor’s life for me… | 每天的日子都这样过 快跟我去演戏… |
[39:32] | No. Pinocchio, don’t listen to him! | 不 皮诺丘 别听他的! |
[39:36] | No! Don’t listen to him, Pinoke. | 不!别听他的话 皮诺丘 |
[39:40] | No! Pinoke, no. | 不!皮诺丘 不 |
[39:45] | No! | 不! |
[39:49] | It’s 5:00. 5:00. | 五点整了 五点 |
[39:54] | Pinocchio should have been home by now. He must have lost his way and… | 皮诺丘现在应该到家了 他一定是走错了… |
[39:59] | And gotten lost. | 然后迷路了 |
[40:02] | Well, come on, everyone. – | 走吧 大家一起 是的 你也一起去 费克洛 |
[40:04] | Yes. You too, Figaro. Figaro. | 走吧 大家一起 是的 你也一起去 费克洛 |
[40:08] | I haven’t left the shop since… | 我很久没出门了 自从… |
[40:12] | Well, but… | 可是… |
[40:15] | we have to find Pinocchio. | 我们得去找皮诺丘 |
[40:18] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[40:22] | To complete the performance of my great show, | 为了给今天精彩的演出 画上一个完美的句号 |
[40:27] | Stromboli the master showman | 史壮波雷 天才制作人 |
[40:31] | and the greatest theatrical maestro on the face of the earth… | 全世界最伟大的木偶表演大师… |
[40:38] | That’s me. – | 也就是我 |
[40:40] | And by special permission of the management… | 剧院管理层也下发了特别许可… |
[40:45] | That’s me too. – | 我许可了 |
[40:47] | I present to you something that you will absolutely refuse to believe. | 我会给大家看一样东西 一样令你们难以置信的奇妙事物 |
[40:54] | Introducing the eighth wonder of the world, | 这东西称得上是世界第八大奇迹 |
[40:58] | the only marionette who can sing and dance without the aid of strings. | 一个不系绳子也能唱歌跳舞 独一无二的木偶 |
[41:03] | The toy who thinks he’s a boy. | 一个认为自己是小男孩儿的玩具 |
[41:14] | So it’s true. Stromboli got his grubby hands on a magic puppet. | 看来是真的 史壮波雷 那个卑鄙小人买了神奇木偶 |
[41:21] | You have my condolences. | 这下你有苦头吃了 |
[41:22] | Oh, do you want them back? | 你也要吃点儿吗? |
[41:26] | -You’re sweet. -I’m Pinocchio. | -你很可爱 -我叫皮诺丘 |
[41:28] | I’m here to be famous so I can be a real boy and then make my father proud. | 我要在这里出名 成为真正的男孩儿 让我爸爸为我骄傲 |
[41:32] | And I’m Fabiana, and I’m never gonna be famous. | 我叫法比亚娜 永远不能出名 |
[41:35] | Not unless I can figure some way | 除非我能离开 |
[41:36] | out of this two-bit, small-time sad excuse for a puppet show. | 这个又小又破 无聊蹩脚的木偶剧团 |
[41:41] | Never mind. I’m just having a rough day. Sorry. | 没什么 我心情不太好 抱歉 |
[41:45] | Why do I have strings? -FABIANA: Part of the show. | -为什么我要系绳子?-这也是表演 |
[41:49] | One of Stromboli’s last-minute brainstorms. See? Slip knots. | 史壮波雷临时想到的舞台点子 你看 一扯就开了 |
[41:58] | You haven’t met Sabina yet, have you? I think you two could be friends. | 你还没见过萨比娜吧?我觉得你们可以做朋友 |
[42:02] | She looks like she has strong legs. | 她的腿看起来很强壮 |
[42:05] | Your legs look sturdy, too. Are they made of pine? | 你的腿也很强壮 是松木做的? |
[42:08] | Yeah. But soon they’re gonna be real. | 对 很快就会变成真的腿了 |
[42:11] | Give them a try tonight. | 今晚好好表现吧 |
[42:13] | Break a leg. – Really? | -断条腿有好运气 -真的吗? |
[42:17] | No, not really. | 不 不是真的 |
[42:26] | Did you hurt your leg? | 你的腿受伤了? |
[42:29] | It’s a long story, but it gets better every day. | 说来话长 已经好多了 |
[42:35] | The only marionette who can sing and dance without the aid of strings. | 一个不系绳子也能唱歌跳舞 独一无二的木偶 |
[42:41] | The toy who thinks he’s a boy. | 一个以为自己是小男孩儿的玩具 |
[42:46] | The one and only Pinocchio! | 欢迎独一无二的皮诺丘! |
[43:11] | 波尔卡舞 选择歌曲 | |
[43:23] | I’ve got no strings To hold me down | 我不靠绳来牵我走 我会点头 还会挥手… |
[43:25] | To make me fret, or make me frown… | 我不靠绳来牵我走 我会点头 还会挥手… |
[44:04] | Stupid puppet. | 木偶真笨 |
[44:09] | Once more. | 再来一次 |
[44:18] | I’ve got no strings To hold me down | 我不靠绳来牵我走 我会点头 还会挥手 |
[44:21] | To make me fret, or make me frown | 我不靠绳来牵我走 我会点头 还会挥手 |
[44:23] | I had strings, but now I’m free There are no strings on me | 我身上没有绳索 看我来自己走 |
[44:28] | Hi-ho, the merry-o That’s the only way to be | 嗨嚯 超级木偶 没人可以跟我比 |
[44:34] | I want the world to know Nothing ever worries me | 全世界都知道 我是多么的神奇 |
[44:39] | I’ve got no strings, so I have fun I’m not tied up to anyone | 来看看我 没有绳索 与众不同 多么快乐 |
[44:44] | They’ve got strings But you can see there are no strings on me | 他们都被牵着走 只有我最自由 |
[46:32] | There are no strings on me | 只有我最自由 |
[46:41] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 谢谢 |
[46:57] | Grazie. Grazie. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[47:38] | I may not be a ballerina | 虽然我不能自由舞动 但我不抱怨 |
[47:41] | But I’ll always dance | 虽然我不能自由舞动 但我不抱怨 |
[47:44] | And I may not sway in partner But I’ll know romance | 就算我是独自一人 也懂得浪漫 |
[47:50] | Half-human, half-marionette – | 我的一半是木偶 我每一天练习旋转 |
[47:54] | I’m practicing my pirouette | 我的一半是木偶 我每一天练习旋转 |
[47:57] | I’ll move without apology And every step will set me free | 所有努力无怨无悔 每一步都让我沉醉 |
[48:04] | I will always dance and dream of my plié | 我不停舞蹈 芭蕾在我心间 |
[48:10] | They’ll see with just one glance Me land a grand jeté | 让大家看到我 轻盈落地转圈 |
[48:16] | They’ll smile and they’ll all talk I’ll still need help to walk | 观众微笑赞叹 不知我的缺憾 |
[48:23] | But I will always | 但我不停 |
[48:29] | Dance – | 舞蹈 |
[48:32] | Start with the tango and then the salsa | 先跳段探戈 再来段萨萨 |
[48:35] | And there’s the rumba And then we cha-cha-cha | 紧接着伦巴 再一起恰恰恰 |
[48:39] | The paso doble, the quickstep The two-step, the foxtrot | 还有那斗牛舞 快步舞 二步舞 狐步舞 |
[48:42] | Merengue, bachata, the mambo, the bomba The plena, the samba | 梅伦格 巴恰塔 曼波舞 邦巴舞 普利那 桑巴舞 |
[48:45] | The kathak, kabuki and more | 全世界所有舞蹈 |
[48:48] | All you need is your feet And a beat and the floor | 跟着音乐节拍 与我一起摇摆 |
[48:52] | You’ll find your flow And that’s when you let go | 你会觉得 舞蹈让你开怀 |
[48:56] | Let it go like a child And be free and be wild | 像孩子般舞动 把规矩都放开 |
[49:00] | Just do can-cans, not can’ts Like the girls do in France | 让所有人看到 我们多么精彩 |
[49:14] | What’s this nonsense? | 你们胡闹什么呢?我的剧场可没有免费演出 |
[49:16] | Nobody in my show performs for free. – | 你们胡闹什么呢?我的剧场可没有免费演出 |
[49:19] | Now pack. We leave in an hour. | 快去收拾 我们一小时后出发 |
[49:21] | And you… | 而你… |
[49:25] | Ooh, ooh, ooh. My little Pinocchio. | 我的小皮诺丘 |
[49:27] | I was scared to death you got lost or stolen. | 我太害怕你不见了 或者被人偷走了 |
[49:31] | And we wouldn’t want that now, would we? | 我们可不想发生这种事情 对吧? |
[49:35] | In an hour we go. | 一小时后出发 |
[49:42] | -There. -Let me go. Let me out of here. | -好了 -放我出去 快放我出去 |
[49:44] | -This will be your home. -Help! | -以后这就是你的家 -救命! |
[49:46] | -Where I can find you. Always. -Oh, no. | -你在这儿我就放心了 -不 |
[49:48] | No, no! | 不 不要! |
[49:50] | Yes, yes. To me you are belong. | 就要这样 你是属于我的 |
[49:57] | Let me go. Let me out of here. Help! Father! | 放我走 我不要待在这里 救我!爸爸! |
[50:01] | Father? No parent wants a bizzaria like you. | 爸爸?没有父母想要你这种古怪孩子 |
[50:06] | No, no! | 不 不! |
[50:08] | Parents want a real kid. | 当父母的都想要真的孩子 |
[50:12] | Jiminy. Father. Help! Help! | 吉明尼 爸爸 救命!救命! |
[50:18] | Oh, no. Help! | 不 救命! |
[50:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[50:28] | My little wooden gold mine. | 我小小的木头金矿 |
[50:42] | Pinocchio! | 皮诺丘! |
[50:50] | Pinocchio! | 皮诺丘! |
[50:54] | Geppetto. I’m here inside this jar! | 盖比特 我在这个罐子里! |
[50:57] | Pinocchio! Geppetto! Geppetto! | -皮诺丘!-盖比特!盖比特! |
[51:04] | Pinocchio! | 皮诺丘! |
[51:09] | Oh, Figaro, Cleo, where can he be? | 费克洛 可儿 他会在哪儿呢? |
[51:16] | Pinocchio! | 皮诺丘! |
[51:19] | Geppetto! | 盖比特! |
[51:26] | 史壮波雷 | |
[51:42] | Pinocchio. Pinocchio. | 皮诺丘 皮诺丘 |
[51:45] | I’m up here. In the ceiling. | 我在上面 天花板上面 |
[51:50] | Stromboli is a horrible, mean man. But we’re going to help you. | 史壮波雷是个很坏的人 我们会帮助你的 |
[51:54] | Leave me alone. | 你别管我 |
[51:55] | We’re going to figure out a way to get you out of that cage. | 我们会想办法 把你从笼子里救出来 |
[51:59] | Did you hear what I said? We’re going to help you. | 你听见我的话了吗?我们会帮你的 |
[52:04] | Pinocchio, look at me. You can trust me. | 皮诺丘 看着我 你可以信任我 |
[52:09] | You’re a real person, and the only real person I can believe is my father. | 你是一个真正的人 我唯一能信任的真人是我爸爸 |
[52:30] | I like the way you dance. We haven’t been formally introduced. | 我喜欢你跳的舞 我还没有正式介绍过自己 |
[52:34] | I’m Sabina. | 我叫萨比娜 |
[52:36] | I’m Pinocchio. | 我叫皮诺丘 |
[52:37] | Thank you for getting my nose unstuck. | 谢谢你帮我把鼻子弄出来 |
[52:40] | Well, you know what they say. The show must go on. | 就像大家说的 演出总要继续 |
[52:43] | -You’re a wonderful dancer. -Thank you. | -你的舞跳得真棒 -谢谢你 |
[52:47] | It’s too bad we have to meet under these awful circumstances. | 很遗憾我们在这么糟糕的情况下见面 |
[52:50] | Mr. Stromboli said I could go home and tell my father I got famous. | 史壮波雷先生说我可以回家 告诉爸爸我出名了 |
[52:55] | But then he locked me up. | 可他把我关了起来 |
[52:58] | So now you don’t trust anybody? | 所以你现在不相信任何人了? |
[53:00] | Well, I trust you. Sort of. | 其实 我相信你 算是吧 |
[53:04] | Thank you. I’ll try to be worthy of it. | 谢谢 我想要回报你的信任 |
[53:07] | You see that key hanging on the wall? | 看到墙上那串钥匙了吗?那就是笼子的钥匙 |
[53:10] | That’s the key to this cage. – | 看到墙上那串钥匙了吗?那就是笼子的钥匙 |
[53:12] | We have to get it somehow and get you out of here. | 我们要拿到钥匙 然后把你救出来 |
[53:14] | But that could get you in trouble. | 可那样做会给你惹麻烦的 |
[53:17] | Pinocchio, can I trust you with something? | 皮诺丘 我告诉你一个秘密好吗? |
[53:21] | When we get to the next village, we puppets and puppeteers | 等到了下一个村子 我们所有木偶和木偶师 |
[53:24] | are going to take back the money Stromboli stole from us and escape. | 会拿走史壮波雷压榨我们的钱 然后逃跑 |
[53:28] | -Escape? -Yes. Run away. | -逃跑?-是的 就是跑掉 |
[53:32] | And then we’re going to start our own show. | 我们会组建自己的木偶表演剧团 |
[53:34] | And we will treat all the members of our troupe fairly and kindly, and… | 对每一位木偶剧团的成员 我们都会很公平 很友好 还会… |
[53:41] | What’s going on in here? | 这里怎么有声音? |
[53:52] | Pinocchio. My little Pinocchio. | 皮诺丘 我亲爱的皮诺丘 |
[53:56] | Are you okay? You should get some rest. | 你还好吧?你应该好好休息 |
[54:00] | Tomorrow we have a big show in Siena. | 明天在锡耶纳有场大型演出 |
[54:03] | The Sienese love puppets. They will give us lots of money. | 锡耶纳人最喜欢木偶了 我们会赚到很多很多钱的 |
[54:29] | Just to be sure there is no funny business. | 这样就安全了 不会有人搞什么小动作 |
[54:37] | Except on stage. Then lots of funny business. | 除非你上台 在那儿搞什么小动作都行 |
[54:51] | Well, I guess this is it. This is how it ends. | 好吧 大概就这样了 我就这个结果 |
[54:55] | Starving to death in a pickle jar. No, sirree. I thought I’d live to be 103. | 在腌黄瓜的罐子里饿死 我还以为自己能活到103岁呢 |
[55:00] | Of course, this never would’ve happened | 当然要是我拒绝当人家的良心 |
[55:03] | if I hadn’t gotten into the conscience business. | 就没有这事儿啦 |
[55:06] | As I live and breathe. Stromboli’s puppet show. | 我要喘不上气了 是史壮波雷的木偶剧团 |
[55:10] | I wonder if Pinoke ever got a chance to… | 不知道皮诺丘有没有… |
[55:16] | Pinoke! Hey, Pinocchio. Over here. It’s Jiminy! | 皮诺丘!嘿 皮诺丘 我在这儿 是吉明尼! |
[55:22] | I can’t believe it. We’re so close and yet so far. | 真不敢相信 我们这么近 又那么远 |
[55:34] | Well, I’ll be. | 这下好了 |
[55:47] | Psst. Pinocchio. Pinocchio. Listen up. | 皮诺丘 皮诺丘 是我呀 |
[55:50] | Jiminy. Gee, am I glad to see you. Stromboli locked me in this cage. | 吉明尼 天啊 见到你太高兴了 史壮波雷把我关在这里了 |
[56:08] | Locked solid. Well, Pinoke, I guess this isn’t what you signed up for | 锁得真结实 皮诺丘 你决定要当个名演员的时候 |
[56:12] | when you decided to be a famous actor, is it? | 没想到会是这个结果吧? |
[56:15] | It’s not my fault. I never wanted to be famous. | 这不是我的错 我也没想过要出名 |
[56:19] | Sorry, kiddo. That’s not the way I remember it. | 抱歉 孩子 我记得你不是这样说的 |
[56:22] | But I didn’t want to be famous. I wanted to go to school. | 我真的不想出名 我只想去上学的 |
[56:26] | -Hey. -It’s true. | -嘿 -是真的 |
[56:28] | All of those people cheering and applauding. I hated it. | 那些观众的欢呼和掌声 我都不喜欢 |
[56:33] | Whoa! -What’s happening, Jiminy? | 我怎么了 吉明尼? |
[56:36] | Looks like some sort of fairy magic. | 我猜是仙女施了魔法 |
[56:38] | Kind of on the nose, if you ask me. | 关于鼻子的魔法 |
[56:40] | But the point is, a lie can really change a person, Pinokes. | 但重点是谎言会彻底改变一个人 |
[56:43] | Which is why I’m telling you | 所以我才要告诉你 |
[56:45] | the 110% most honestly honest, truthiest truthiness ever. | 我说的是百分百的真话 真得不能再真了 |
[56:50] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[56:53] | Oops. Okay, that last part wasn’t true. But everything I said up until then was. | 哎呀 好吧 最后一句不是真的 但是我之前说的话都是真的 |
[57:02] | Jiminy, you okay? | 吉明尼 你还好吗? |
[57:03] | More or less. Now quit telling those whoppers. | 凑合吧 别让我再听到你说谎了 |
[57:07] | Jiminy, you see that key? | 吉明尼 看到钥匙了吗? |
[57:09] | Uh-huh. Yeah, I do. | 是的 看到了 |
[57:10] | That’s the key to this cage lock. Can you reach it? | 那是能打开笼子的钥匙 你能拿到吗? |
[57:15] | Impossible. No way I can reach that. | 太远了 我根本拿不到 |
[57:18] | Hey, Jiminy. You want to know something? | 嘿 吉明尼 我告诉你一件事 |
[57:22] | I don’t want to be a real boy. | 我不想成为真正的男孩儿 |
[57:37] | Oh, Jiminy, are you okay? | 吉明尼 你没事吧? |
[57:40] | Yeah, but tell me, was that a real fib or a fib fib? | 没事 不过告诉我 你刚才是说谎了 还是假装说谎? |
[57:45] | Of course it wasn’t a real fib. I had to reach the key. | 我当然是假装说谎了 都是为了拿到钥匙 |
[57:49] | I’m sorry, Jiminy. | 对不起 吉明尼 |
[57:53] | Pinoke, remember what the Blue Fairy said? | 皮诺丘 还记得蓝仙女说的话吗? |
[57:56] | It’s not about what you’re made of on the outside. | 你的身体是什么做成的并不重要 |
[57:59] | Being real is in your heart. That’s what being real is all about. | 最重要的是有真诚的心 这样才能变成真正的男孩儿 |
[58:04] | But thank you for the apology. | 你能道歉我很高兴 |
[58:07] | Jiminy, I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you outside of school. | 吉明尼 抱歉在学校外面 我没听你的话 |
[58:14] | Gotcha. | 接住你了 |
[58:15] | Thanks, Pinoke. Now, swing me towards the lock. | 谢谢 皮诺丘 把我甩到锁那边去 |
[58:19] | Almost. Bull’s-eye! | 就快了 进去了! |
[58:24] | Hot dog! We did it. | 搞定!成功了 |
[58:26] | Yeah, hot dog. What’s that? | 是的 搞定 搞定是什么? |
[58:29] | No time to explain charcuterie, pal. | 现在不是说这个的时候 孩子 |
[58:31] | -Now, let’s get you home. -Yeah. | -抓紧时间回家去吧 -好 |
[58:35] | I’ve met some really nice people, Jiminy. | 我在这里遇到了很好的人 吉明尼 |
[58:37] | They helped me and they didn’t even have to. | 她们不用帮我 可还是帮了 |
[58:39] | Well, that’s what friends do. | 朋友之间就是这样的 |
[58:41] | One of them was a puppet like me. Her name was Sabina. | 有一个和我一样是木偶 她叫萨比娜 |
[58:44] | I see. A puppet friend. Sort of a peer. | 我懂了 木偶朋友 算是你的同伴 |
[58:48] | So peers are friends? | 所以同伴就是朋友? |
[58:50] | Well, not all the time, Pinokes. | 这个嘛 其实也不一定 |
[58:52] | You’ve got to be careful, because sometimes when peers get in a group, | 你得小心点 因为有时候同伴太多了 |
[58:55] | they like to pressure… | 他们会强迫其他同伴… |
[59:00] | Jiminy? Where’d he go? | 吉明尼?他去哪儿了? |
[59:07] | Blimey! Look what we’ve just fished up off the bleeding street. | 快看!我们在这条破街上捡到了什么 |
[59:11] | A little wooden boy! | 一个木头男孩儿! |
[59:14] | Look at him. He’s made out of wooden slats. | 看看他 他是用木板条做的 |
[59:16] | I’m Lampwick. What’s your name, Slats? | 我叫来福维克 你叫什么 小木头? |
[59:20] | Pinocchio? | -我叫皮诺丘 -皮诺丘? |
[59:22] | Pinocchi-who? -Pinocchio. | -你姓什么?-皮诺丘 |
[59:30] | So what’s your story, Slats? Why you made out of wood? | 你之前是干什么的?怎么全身是木头? |
[59:34] | Because I’m a puppet. But I can be a real boy. | 因为我是木偶 不过我可以成为真的男孩儿 |
[59:37] | Oh, I must say, for a puppet, you are very clever indeed. | 说句公道话 我见过的木偶里 你算是很聪明的 |
[59:43] | Only the smartest young lads know about the collection. | 只有最聪明的年轻人 才知道怎么蹭车 |
[59:46] | Collection? What collection? | 蹭车?什么是蹭车? |
[59:48] | The collection for The Island, you blockhead. | 蹭车去岛上呀 木头脑袋 |
[59:51] | You have to be on a deserted crossroads after dark. | 要蹭车就要天黑之后 去没人的路口等着 |
[59:55] | You were on the corner, so you got collected. Come on. | 你正好在街角 蹭上了这辆车 真厉害 |
[59:59] | Oh. Okay. But I need to find my conscience. | 好吧 但我得去找我的良心 |
[1:00:04] | Conscience? | 良心? |
[1:00:05] | What’s so funny? | 你们笑什么? |
[1:00:07] | You. Your conscience is the last thing | 笑你 要去欢乐岛 最不用带的东西就是良心了 |
[1:00:10] | you want to take to Pleasure Island. | 笑你 要去欢乐岛 最不用带的东西就是良心了 |
[1:00:12] | Pleasure Island? Is that where you’re going? | 欢乐岛?你们要去那里吗? |
[1:00:15] | You bet your sweet patootie that’s where we’re going. | 当然了 小木头 我们要去欢乐岛 |
[1:00:18] | It’s the greatest joy joint in the world. No cops, no parents, no rules. | 那是世界上最快乐的地方 没有警察 没有家长 没有规矩 |
[1:00:25] | You can tear the place apart and nobody says a word. | 哪怕你闹翻天 也没有人出来说你什么 |
[1:00:29] | 来欢乐岛吧 免费!免费!好玩又刺激! | |
[1:00:32] | Did I hear you correctly? | 我没误会你吧? |
[1:00:34] | You would like to be changed, transformed, so to speak? | 你想要改变自己 换个样子 这没错吧? |
[1:00:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:00:39] | Well, it’s very fortunate that you’re coming with us, | 好啊 那你很幸运上了我们这趟车 |
[1:00:43] | because Pleasure Island | 因为欢乐岛 |
[1:00:44] | will be the most life-altering experience you will ever have. | 会给你带来前所未有的体验 会改变你的一生 |
[1:00:50] | You won’t be a puppet anymore, that’s for sure. | 以后你就不是木偶了 我可以保证 |
[1:00:54] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:00:55] | Aye. Cross my heart and hope to die. | 当然 我可以用性命担保 |
[1:00:59] | Well, Mr. Coachman, it sure sounds fun. | 好吧 马车夫先生 听起来很好玩 |
[1:01:05] | But I don’t trust you. | 可我不能相信你 |
[1:01:09] | What! | 什么! |
[1:01:18] | Ow! -COACHMAN: What? | 什么! |
[1:01:31] | Well, kids, it seems we have a doubter in our midst. | 你们听好了 看来车上有人在怀疑欢乐岛 |
[1:01:36] | A killjoy who apparently doesn’t believe in having fun. | 竟然不喜欢找乐子 真是个扫兴鬼 |
[1:01:39] | I mean, who doesn’t believe in transformative experiences? | 谁不喜欢寻欢作乐 让自己变个样子呢? |
[1:01:43] | Shall we all turn tail and go running back to Mommy and Daddy? | 难道我们要掉头 哭着回家找爸爸妈妈? |
[1:01:47] | No! | 不! |
[1:01:48] | Look, you kids go. I’ll go another time. | 你们先去 我下次再一起去 |
[1:01:52] | Oh, I’m sorry. It doesn’t work that way. | 很遗憾 你这样是行不通的 |
[1:01:56] | It’s only peer pressure Unless you’re not a peer | 这只是同伴压力 难道你想逃避? |
[1:02:00] | If you won’t be like all these kids There’s nothing for you here | 要是你不和大家一起 还有什么意义? |
[1:02:04] | Don’t trust me Trust all of them | 别相信我 相信大家 |
[1:02:07] | The time has come Don’t cut and run | 时机已到 你别害怕 |
[1:02:09] | It’s sink or swim Do or die | 我们已经要出发 |
[1:02:11] | Are you with us on this ride? Now you must decide | 难道你还想回家?快做出决定! |
[1:02:17] | Don’t be a party pooper Afraid of having fun | 你不要哭丧着脸 不敢尽情欢笑 |
[1:02:22] | It’s all for one and one for all | 大家一起忘却烦恼 |
[1:02:24] | The game is on Don’t drop the ball | 派对开始不要逃跑 |
[1:02:27] | You take the fall And ruin it for everyone | 你不合群 会让所有人都扫兴! |
[1:02:30] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[1:02:32] | Always want more | -真男孩很勇敢 -很勇敢 |
[1:02:36] | And real girls always like The real boys more | 勇敢的男孩我们喜欢 |
[1:02:41] | Talking all this nonsense About a so-called conscience | 那些陈词滥调 说良心多么重要 |
[1:02:45] | You’re not gonna need that anymore | 你们今后根本用不着 |
[1:02:58] | What a bore. | 真无聊 |
[1:03:00] | So play, play Time to play | 快来 来 一起来 |
[1:03:05] | All your troubles melt away | 悲伤烦恼都走开 |
[1:03:08] | Play, play Time to play | 来 来 一起来 |
[1:03:11] | Now it’s time to play | 来一起狂欢 |
[1:03:14] | So tell us what you say | 你要不要一起来 |
[1:03:35] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[1:03:38] | I say we all… | 我就和大家一起… |
[1:03:41] | go. | 去 |
[1:03:43] | Yeah! | 好耶! |
[1:03:45] | All right, then. Pleasure Island awaits. | 很好 欢乐岛等着我们呢 |
[1:04:04] | Pinocchio. No! | 皮诺丘 别去! |
[1:04:16] | Welcome to Pleasure Island! | 欢迎你们来到欢乐岛! |
[1:04:19] | Come right inside. | 大家往里走 |
[1:04:21] | Get on the boat! Come on. | -尽情去玩 去看表演吧 -快上船!快来 |
[1:04:24] | There’s so much fun here to keep you smiling. | 这里有很多好玩的 让你笑得停不下来 |
[1:04:27] | And no one is ever gonna tell you “No.” | 不管你想做什么 都没人说不行 |
[1:04:31] | Look at that, Slats. | 看那儿 小木头 |
[1:04:38] | 欢乐岛 | |
[1:04:44] | 疯狂过山车 | |
[1:04:47] | Root beer! Root beer. | -根汁汽水!-根汁汽水 |
[1:04:49] | Look! Free root beer! Root beer! | -看!免费根汁汽水!-根汁汽水! |
[1:04:52] | Here you go, gents. Have a tall one. They’re on the house. | 来 先生们 来两个大杯!统统免费 |
[1:04:55] | Better yet, have two. Bottoms up! | 再送你们两杯 干杯! |
[1:04:58] | So much root beer! | 好多根汁汽水! |
[1:05:00] | Yes! A life supply of root beer! | 好啊!够我们喝一辈子的! |
[1:05:03] | I know! Look at all that root beer! | 是呀!看看全是根汁汽水! |
[1:05:24] | Hey, give me that root beer! | 嘿 快把汽水给我! |
[1:05:27] | That kid’s crazy. | 那小子疯了 |
[1:05:44] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:05:45] | 糖果雪山 | |
[1:06:02] | Great move, Pinoke. | 真刺激呀 皮诺丘 |
[1:06:11] | 美味不限量 | |
[1:06:19] | 任你偷盗小店 | |
[1:06:24] | Look at them kids. | 你看那些孩子 快把整个店都偷空了 |
[1:06:26] | They’re swiping everything out of that joint. | 你看那些孩子 快把整个店都偷空了 |
[1:06:28] | Give me that. | 给我喝 |
[1:06:31] | 堕落学院 | |
[1:06:34] | Push it! | 快推呀! |
[1:06:38] | 免费砖头 | |
[1:06:40] | Hey, Slats. | 嘿 小木头 |
[1:07:04] | That jerk got a fire lit under him, that’s for sure! | 那家伙屁股都着火了 真好玩儿! |
[1:07:09] | 蔑视别人 闭嘴吧! | |
[1:07:11] | 我讨厌你! | |
[1:07:12] | 痛骂角 | |
[1:07:13] | 闭嘴吧!废物! | |
[1:07:15] | 拿起标牌 去侮辱人吧!闭嘴吧! | |
[1:07:21] | Hey, I like these guys. | 嘿 我喜欢这样 |
[1:07:26] | 时钟消灭馆 | |
[1:07:48] | Hey, Slats, we got to come back here and bust up some clocks. | 嘿 小木头 记得要回到这儿 多砸几个时钟 |
[1:07:53] | They look like my father’s clocks. | 这有点儿像我爸爸的时钟 |
[1:07:56] | Oh, yeah? Watch this. | 是吗?你看好了 |
[1:08:07] | Bull’s-eye! | 太棒了! |
[1:08:10] | -You’re up, Slats. -No, thanks. | -该你打了 小木头 -不了 谢谢 |
[1:08:14] | Something tells me my father might not be too happy if he knew I was here. | 我总觉得要是爸爸知道我来这儿 他一定会不高兴 |
[1:08:19] | Talking all this nonsense About a so-called conscience | 那些陈词滥调 说良心多么重要 |
[1:08:22] | You’re not gonna need that anymore | 你们今后根本用不着 |
[1:08:28] | So play, play | 快来 来 |
[1:08:31] | Play, play Time to play | 快来 来 来一起狂欢! |
[1:08:39] | It was wrong of me to send him off to school like a real boy. | 我不该让他像真孩子一样去上学 |
[1:08:43] | Never should have done that. Never. What in blazes? | 我就不应该这么做 这是什么回事? |
[1:08:48] | Oh, Sofia, is that you? What? – | 索菲娅 是你吗?怎么? |
[1:08:53] | What does this mean? “Pleasure Island.” Pleasure Island? | 这是什么?欢乐岛?欢乐岛? |
[1:08:59] | Is this where Pinocchio is? – | 皮诺丘在那儿吗? |
[1:09:01] | Oh, my goodness. This is a serious crisis. | 哦 天啊 这下可糟糕了 |
[1:09:07] | A catastrophe! | 真是太可怕了! |
[1:09:11] | Now we’re talking. Am I great or what? | 这就对了 我打得好吧? |
[1:09:14] | It’s awfully quiet. | 这里好安静啊 |
[1:09:17] | Where do you suppose all the kids went, Lampy? | 那些孩子都去哪儿了 来福维克? |
[1:09:20] | They’re around here somewhere. What do you care? | 就在这附近吧 关心他们干吗? |
[1:09:24] | They’re all losers anyway. Four in the corner. | 反正他们都很烂 打四号球 |
[1:09:30] | Oh! Look at that. – | 你快看 又一杆进洞了 我的球技真不错 |
[1:09:31] | Another perfect shot, if I do say so myself. | 你快看 又一杆进洞了 我的球技真不错 |
[1:09:44] | Huh. I wonder where everybody is. | 那些孩子都去哪儿了? |
[1:10:07] | What the cuss is that all about? | 刚才那究竟是什么东西? |
[1:10:13] | Ap-cray! Scratched it. | 这下好了!都白打了 |
[1:10:17] | Something wrong with the table. It’s tilted or something. | 这桌子有问题 肯定是这桌子没放平 |
[1:10:21] | Okay, Slats. Your shot. | 小木头 该你了 |
[1:10:32] | Hey, Slats. There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 小木头 我有个问题想问问你 |
[1:10:36] | How come you didn’t bust any of them cuckoo clocks? | 你为什么不砸那些布谷鸟时钟? |
[1:10:38] | Any real kid would love to smash those clocks. | 真小孩最喜欢砸时钟了 |
[1:10:41] | It just didn’t feel right. | 我只是感觉这样不太好 |
[1:10:45] | Listen to Mr. Goody Two-Shoes. | 看看你多有正义感 |
[1:10:48] | Well, I guess you ain’t transformed into a complete jerk yet. | 看来你还没有彻底成为一个坏蛋 |
[1:10:51] | I don’t want to be a jerk. I want to be a real boy. | 我不想成为坏蛋 我想成为真正的男孩儿 |
[1:10:55] | The way you’re going, you might make it to half a real boy. | 你这样下去 大概可以成为半个真男孩儿 |
[1:10:58] | It looks to me like you still got a conscience inside of you. | 依我看 你还没丢掉良心吧 |
[1:11:03] | I wish I still did have a conscience. | 真希望良心能回到我身边 |
[1:11:05] | Pinocchio! | 皮诺丘! |
[1:11:37] | What’s with all the donkeys? | 怎么会有这么多驴子? |
[1:11:48] | Oh, brother. | 哦 我的天 |
[1:11:51] | It’s like I’ve dropped into H-E-double hockey sticks. | 看来我是掉到了 驴子专属的地狱里了 |
[1:11:54] | 运往盐矿 | |
[1:11:55] | Let’s move it, you scum. | 快点儿 你这个废物 |
[1:11:59] | The sooner these donkeys get to the salt mines, the sooner I get paid. | 这些驴子越快送到盐矿 我就越快拿到钱 |
[1:12:14] | I still say it’s not right to yell right as somebody’s about to make a shot. | 我还是觉得这样不对 别人要打球的时候 不该突然大叫 |
[1:12:20] | Get over it. | 别唠叨了 |
[1:12:23] | Everybody knows psyching out your opponent is a great strategy. | 大家都知道 把对手吓一跳 自己赢的机会才大 |
[1:12:27] | You gotta do what you gotta do to win. | 你想赢就得这么做 |
[1:12:29] | You’re wrong, Lampy. I still call what you did cheating. | 不对 来福维克 我还是觉得你刚才作弊了 |
[1:12:33] | Come on. To hear you talk, | 行了 说得这么严重 |
[1:12:37] | you’d think something terrible was gonna happen to us. | 人家还以为我们要倒大霉了呢 |
[1:12:56] | Conscience, right. | 良心 真是的 |
[1:13:00] | What a crock. | 胡说什么 |
[1:13:04] | Uh, Lampy, you might want to check your… | 来福维克 你要不要看一眼你的… |
[1:13:06] | Who do I look like to you? A jackass? – | 你把我看成什么了?蠢驴吗? |
[1:13:12] | You sure are… | 你真的是… |
[1:13:14] | Hey, you sound just like a donkey… | 嘿 你刚才的声音像驴叫… |
[1:13:20] | Did that come out of me? | 是我的声音吗? |
[1:13:39] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:13:40] | Somebody help me. I’ve been double-crossed. I’ve been played! | 谁快来救我 我被人骗了 我被耍了! |
[1:13:45] | Help me, please! Anybody! | 救我 求你了!去叫人! |
[1:13:47] | Anybody, please! Just call anybody! Help me, please. | 去叫人!叫谁都行!救救我 求你了! |
[1:13:53] | Mama! Mama! | 妈妈!妈妈! |
[1:14:18] | Oh, no. What’s happening? What do I do? | 不 我怎么了?我该怎么办? |
[1:14:25] | Help! Help! Jiminy! Jiminy! | 救命!救命!吉明尼!吉明尼! |
[1:14:29] | Jiminy! Jiminy! | 吉明尼!吉明尼! |
[1:14:40] | Pinoke, let’s get out of here. | 皮诺丘!我们快离开这儿 |
[1:14:42] | The kids, they’re all turning into donkey… | 那些孩子全都变成驴了… |
[1:14:45] | Oh, no! You too? | 不!你也变了? |
[1:14:47] | Oh. These brats. | 这些小混蛋 |
[1:14:52] | There’s that wooden boy. Get him! | 抓住那个木头男孩儿! |
[1:14:55] | Jiminy, let’s go. | 吉明尼 我们快走 |
[1:14:57] | You said it, Pinoke. Let’s skedaddle out of here. | 你说得对 得赶快离开这里 |
[1:15:09] | There they go! | 他们在那儿! |
[1:15:11] | Faster! Don’t let them get to the sea. | 快追!别让他们去海边 |
[1:15:19] | Oh, no. We’re trapped. | 糟了 没路可走了 |
[1:15:21] | No, we’re not. Positive thinking, Jiminy. | 不 还有路 要乐观一点 吉明尼 |
[1:15:24] | Go! | 走! |
[1:15:30] | Bollocks. Wooden donkey would have been worth a bleeding fortune. | 见鬼 那个木头驴 应该能卖个好价钱 |
[1:15:40] | Somebody’s dropped a barrel of salt in this water. | 肯定有人往这水里倒了一大桶盐 |
[1:15:43] | You’re in the sea, Pinoke. Seawater is salty. | 你在海里 皮诺丘 海水就是咸的 |
[1:15:46] | -Now swim. Swing those arms. -Like this? | -快点儿游泳 摆动你的手臂 -像这样? |
[1:15:50] | Attaboy, Pinoke. Now you’re cooking. Let’s get out of here. | 没错 做得很棒 我们快游吧 |
[1:15:52] | -We don’t want to bump into Monstro. -Who’s Monstro? | -可别遇上了魔斯路 -魔斯路是谁? |
[1:15:55] | A sea monster. He sleeps on top of the water. | 是海里的怪物 他浮在海面上睡觉 |
[1:15:58] | So big he looks like an island. Land ho! | 巨大的身体就像一座岛 到陆地了! |
[1:16:03] | Father? It’s me, Pinocchio. I’m home. | 爸爸?是我 皮诺丘 我回来了 |
[1:16:07] | Maybe he’s asleep. | 他睡着了吧 |
[1:16:17] | Look. | 快看 |
[1:16:19] | All of his clocks are gone. | 他的时钟都不见了 |
[1:16:23] | What do you think happened to him? | 你觉得他会去哪里? |
[1:16:26] | He sailed out to sea. | 他是出海去了 |
[1:16:28] | -He sailed out to sea? -He sailed out to sea? | -他出海去了?-他出海去了? |
[1:16:30] | That’s right. Sailed out to sea. Am I not speaking clearly? | 是的 他出海去了 难道我说的还不够明白吗? |
[1:16:34] | -Sofia, how? -How do you think? In a boat. | -索菲娅 他是怎么去的?-你觉得呢?当然是坐船了 |
[1:16:38] | He needed to get to Pleasure Island to look for Pinocchio. | 他决定到欢乐岛去找皮诺丘 |
[1:16:41] | So he sold all his clocks and he bought a boat. | 他卖掉了所有的时钟 买了一条船 |
[1:16:44] | Those clocks meant everything to him. It’s his life’s work. | 那些时钟就是他的一切 他一生的心血 |
[1:16:54] | Gee. He sold his clocks to find me? | 天啊 他卖掉了所有的时钟 就是为了找我? |
[1:17:00] | That’s right, kiddo. | 说得对 孩子 |
[1:17:02] | You mean more to him than his beloved clocks. | 对他来说 你比所有时钟都更重要 |
[1:17:06] | More than anything. | 比任何东西都更重要 |
[1:17:13] | Let’s go. | 我们找他去 |
[1:17:25] | I don’t see Geppetto anywhere. | 到处都看不见盖比特 |
[1:17:29] | I hope I’m wrong, but that sure looks like Stromboli’s to me. | 我没看错吧 那像是史壮波雷的车 |
[1:17:33] | Quick. Under the pier. | 快 躲到下面去 |
[1:17:40] | Look. It’s Sofia. | 你看 那是索菲娅 |
[1:17:47] | I got an idea. I’ll paddle out and see if she knows which way Geppetto went. | 我有办法了 问一下索菲娅 也许她知道盖比特去了哪里 |
[1:17:56] | You keep out of sight. | 你躲着别出来 |
[1:18:28] | Pinocchio. | 皮诺丘 |
[1:18:31] | Sabina? I’m so glad it’s you. | 萨比娜?太好了是你 |
[1:18:34] | Look. You’ve got new ears. | 天啊 你长出了新耳朵 |
[1:18:39] | Uh, yeah. And a new tail. | 是的 还有新尾巴 |
[1:18:41] | Pinocchio, we, the members of the New Marionette Family Theater, | 皮诺丘 我们新木偶家庭剧团的成员 |
[1:18:46] | have a very important proposition. | 想向你提出一个非常重要的提案 |
[1:18:48] | 新木偶家庭剧团 | |
[1:18:49] | You started your own puppet show? – We sure did. | -你们有自己的木偶剧团了?-是这样的 |
[1:18:52] | Last night, the Carabinieri arrested Stromboli and put him in jail. | 昨晚 骑兵队抓走了史壮波雷 把他关进了监狱 |
[1:18:58] | The New Marionette Family Theater! I like it. | 你们成立了新木偶家庭剧团!肯定很棒 |
[1:19:02] | But there’s more. We would be honored if you would consider joining our show. | 还有更棒的呢 我们想邀请你 加入我们的木偶剧团 |
[1:19:07] | Really? You want me in your show? | 真的?你们想让我加入剧团? |
[1:19:09] | Yep, donkey ears and all. | 对!带着驴耳朵来 |
[1:19:11] | And we want you to be the headliner. | 而且我们想让你当主演 |
[1:19:13] | Really? I can’t think of anything more wonderful. | 真的?这真是天底下最好的事情了 |
[1:19:18] | But… Uh… | 可是… |
[1:19:21] | I have to stay and find my father. | 我不能去 我要去找我爸爸 |
[1:19:27] | Pinocchio, something tells me the decision you made is the right one. | 皮诺丘 我有一种感觉 你做的决定是正确的决定 |
[1:19:32] | It sure is, Pinoke. I’m proud of you, kiddo. | 你做得对 皮诺丘 我为你感到骄傲 孩子 |
[1:19:36] | And look. Your donkey ears are gone! | 快看 你的驴耳朵不见了! |
[1:19:38] | Yeah. My donkey ears are gone. | 是的 我的驴耳朵不见了! |
[1:19:41] | And your tail. | 尾巴也没了 |
[1:19:43] | They’re both gone. | 都不见了 |
[1:19:45] | Well, we’ve got to get going. | 好吧 我们得赶路了 |
[1:19:48] | Perhaps I’ll see you next year when we come back to put on a show in Siena? | 也许我们会再见 明年回锡耶纳演出的时候 |
[1:19:52] | I hope so. | 希望是这样 |
[1:19:58] | Until next year. | 那就明年见了 |
[1:20:08] | And, Pinocchio, please give my best to your father. | 对了 皮诺丘 请代我向你父亲问好 |
[1:20:12] | And mine, too. | 也代我问好 |
[1:20:13] | -When you find him. -When you find him. | -等你找到他 -等你找到他 |
[1:20:15] | I sure will. | 我一定会的 |
[1:20:17] | Holy moly! I almost forgot. | 我的天!差点忘了 |
[1:20:19] | Sofia said Geppetto left about two hours ago, headed south. | 索菲娅说盖比特走了快两小时 他往南边去了 |
[1:20:22] | She agreed to airlift us so we can search for… | 她愿意带我们在空中飞一段路程… |
[1:20:25] | Hold on one gosh-darn minute. | 等等 先等一等 |
[1:20:28] | Let’s get something straight here, Mr. Cricket. | 有些事情得说清楚 蟋蟀先生 |
[1:20:31] | I said I’d airlift you, not him. I can’t carry a heavy block of wood. | 我说的是带你一段路 不是他 我可没办法带那么重的木偶 |
[1:20:36] | No offense, kid. | 你别介意啊 孩子 |
[1:20:37] | -Well, what are we gonna do? -I have an idea. | -那我们该怎么办?-我有办法了 |
[1:20:47] | No boats, nothing. Only water as far as the eye can see. | 没看到船 没有 现在能看到的全都是大海 |
[1:20:52] | We’ll find him. Positive thinking. | 会找到他的 我们要乐观一点 |
[1:20:58] | What? Pinoke, what’d she say? | 什么?皮诺丘 她说什么? |
[1:21:01] | Yes, I heard that. But what did you… | 是的 我听到了 到底是什么… |
[1:21:04] | Sofia? Do you see something? | 索菲娅?你看到什么了? |
[1:21:06] | Yep, yep, yep. | 是的 是的 |
[1:21:16] | Pinoke, I see a tiny boat. | 皮诺丘 我看到一条小船 |
[1:21:19] | -A tiny boat? -Yes, a dinghy. | -一条小船?-是的 小划艇 |
[1:21:22] | -What’s a dinghy? -A tiny boat. | -什么是划艇?-就是一条小船! |
[1:21:25] | Geppetto! I see Geppetto! | 盖比特!我看到了盖比特! |
[1:21:29] | “Gee-pee-to.” Geppetto. She sees Father! | 盖比特 是盖比特 她看到了爸爸! |
[1:21:36] | Geppetto. It’s Geppetto! | 盖比特 是盖比特! |
[1:21:38] | Father. It’s me, Pinocchio! | 爸爸 是我 皮诺丘! |
[1:21:41] | Father! | 爸爸! |
[1:21:44] | Father, it’s me, Pinocchio! | 爸爸 是我 皮诺丘! |
[1:21:50] | Father, it’s me! | 爸爸 是我呀! |
[1:21:54] | Did you hear something, Figaro? – | 你听见什么了吗 费克洛? |
[1:21:59] | Silly me. I thought I heard Pinocchio. | 我还以为是皮诺丘的声音 |
[1:22:03] | I must be day-dreaming. | 我一定是做梦了 |
[1:22:06] | Father! It’s me, Pinocchio. – | 爸爸!是我 皮诺丘 |
[1:22:10] | Father! | 爸爸! |
[1:22:12] | Pinocchio? Running on the water? | 皮诺丘?他在海上划水? |
[1:22:16] | This is a miracle. Pinocchio! | 这真是奇迹 皮诺丘! |
[1:22:20] | Pinocchio! You’re back. | 皮诺丘!你回来了 |
[1:22:24] | Yes, Father, I’m back. I’m coming to you. | 对 爸爸 我回来了 我来找你了 |
[1:22:27] | Wait. No. I’m coming to you. | 等等 我过去找你 |
[1:22:34] | It’s a miracle. Look at this. You see, Cleo? | 奇迹发生了 你们看 对吧 可儿? |
[1:22:37] | Cleo, Figaro, look! He can run on water. | 可儿 费克洛 快看!他在水上跑呢 |
[1:22:40] | Well, of course he can run on water. He’s made of wood. I’m coming, Pinocchio. | 他当然能在水上跑 他是木头做的 我来了 皮诺丘! |
[1:22:45] | Father, I’m sorry I didn’t come home after I got kicked out of school. | 爸爸 抱歉 我被赶出学校后 没有马上回家 |
[1:22:49] | You got kicked out of school? | 你被赶出了学校? |
[1:22:51] | Yes, for being a puppet. | 是的 因为我是木偶 |
[1:22:53] | So I joined the puppet show and became famous. | 我去了木偶演出 变得很出名 |
[1:22:56] | You became famous? | 你还出名了? |
[1:22:57] | Well, almost famous. | 差不多出名吧 |
[1:22:59] | I danced in a puppet show and made lots of money. | 我在剧院里跳舞 赚了很多钱 |
[1:23:01] | But then I got kidnapped and was locked in a bird cage, | 然后就被关起来了 被关在鸟笼里 |
[1:23:03] | so I had to tell a bunch of fibs to Jiminy so my nose would grow so I could escape. | 我对吉明尼说了很多谎 才让鼻子变长 拿到钥匙逃了出来 |
[1:23:07] | But then I got scooped up by a coach full of foolish kids, | 后来我又上了一辆马车 车上全是小孩儿 |
[1:23:10] | and was taken to Pleasure Island, | 我们去了欢乐岛 |
[1:23:12] | where I learned to drink… Uh, I forget what they called it. | 在岛上我喝了…我忘了叫什么 |
[1:23:14] | But anyway, Pleasure Island was bad because I grew donkey ears | 反正欢乐岛很可怕 我长出了一对驴耳朵 |
[1:23:17] | and was chased by the vapor creatures who wanted to sell me to the salt mines. | 黑乎乎的怪物还来追我 想把我卖到盐矿去 |
[1:23:21] | But Jiminy helped me and we jumped off a cliff into the sea and swam to shore, | 但吉明尼帮了我 我们从悬崖跳到海里 游上了岸 |
[1:23:25] | where we found out you sold all your clocks to buy a boat | 我们回家后发现 你卖掉了时钟 买了一条船 |
[1:23:27] | so you could look for me. | 为了来找我 |
[1:23:29] | And now we’re here! | 于是我们就来了! |
[1:23:31] | You did all that in one day? | 你一天就经历了这么多? |
[1:23:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:23:35] | My goodness. I haven’t done a fraction of that in my whole life. | 天啊 我一辈子都还没遇到过 这么多的事呢! |
[1:23:39] | I’m sorry, Father. I apologize for all the trouble I caused. | 对不起 爸爸 很抱歉我惹出了这么多麻烦 |
[1:23:43] | Oh, no, Pinocchio, my boy. All is forgiven. | 没事 皮诺丘 我的孩子 这都没关系 |
[1:23:47] | I’m just so happy to see you safe and sound. | 只要看到你平安无事 我就很高兴了 |
[1:23:50] | Now we can go home again and we’ll be all together. | 现在 我们可以回家去了 我们大家都在一起 |
[1:23:54] | We’ll be one big happy… | 我们会是一个快乐的大家… |
[1:24:04] | Monstro! It’s Monstro! It’s Monstro! | 魔斯路!是魔斯路!是魔斯路! |
[1:24:39] | Well, I’ll be. He’s asleep. | 不是吧 他睡着了 |
[1:24:42] | Wake up! My friend’s in there. Open up, you big blubber mouth. | 快醒醒!我的朋友还在里面呢 快把你的鲸鱼嘴张开 |
[1:25:10] | Father! Father! | 爸爸!爸爸! |
[1:25:13] | Pinocchio! Pinocchio, you got swallowed too? | 皮诺丘!皮诺丘 你也被吞进来了? |
[1:25:18] | Father! Father! | 爸爸!爸爸! |
[1:25:26] | Here. Grab this. | 给你 抓住这个! |
[1:25:30] | Oh, I just hit my boy of wood with a piece of wood. | 我居然用木头打了我的木头儿子 |
[1:25:35] | -Oh, Pinocchio. Pinocchio. -Hello, Pops. | -皮诺丘 皮诺丘 -我在这儿 爸爸 |
[1:25:41] | Pinocchio. Pinocchio, I’m so happy to see you. | 皮诺丘 见到你真是太好了! |
[1:25:46] | Oh. So happy to see my boy. | 见到你 我实在太高兴了 |
[1:25:50] | Figaro, you’re here, too. And Cleo. | 费克洛 你也在这里 还有可儿 |
[1:25:53] | Yes, yes, we’re all together again. Isn’t it wonderful? | 对 我们一家在这儿团聚了 真是太好了 |
[1:25:59] | Although, yeah, it is a bit strange to be inside the belly of a whale. | 尽管在鲸鱼肚子里团聚有点奇怪 |
[1:26:03] | But we will make do. It is a bit humid, though, isn’t it? | 但是总会好起来的 这里有点潮湿 对吧? |
[1:26:08] | Father, I see your boat still floats. | 爸爸 你的船还在水上漂着呢 |
[1:26:11] | Yes, yes. That is a good little boat. | 是的 那条船可结实了 |
[1:26:15] | So as soon as Monstro opens his mouth, we can sail out of here. | 那只要魔斯路张开嘴巴 我们就能从这儿出去了 |
[1:26:19] | Well, I don’t know about that, Pinocchio. I mean, look at all this junk. | 这我也不确定 皮诺丘 你看鲸鱼肚子里有这么多垃圾 |
[1:26:25] | It looks to me like everything comes in, but nothing goes out, | 要我说 什么东西都能进来 可要出去 那太难了 |
[1:26:30] | except the other way, presumably, but that is not a good option. | 那边的路也许能出去 但我觉得没人想走那边 |
[1:26:42] | -Father, what’s inside that lantern? -Ironically, whale oil. | -爸爸 那个灯笼里是什么?-说来讽刺 是鲸鱼油 |
[1:26:48] | That’s right. And I have an idea. | 太好了 我想到了一个好办法 |
[1:27:00] | Now! | 来吧! |
[1:27:10] | We did it, Father. Look at all that smoke. | 我们成功了 爸爸 起了好大的烟雾 |
[1:27:12] | It’s wonderful, I think. | 真是太神奇了 |
[1:27:14] | Come on, Father. Let’s get our boat into position. | 快走 爸爸 我们去把小船准备好 |
[1:27:27] | Open up. I need to get in there. Open up, I say! | 张开嘴 我要进里面去 快把嘴张开! |
[1:27:32] | Open sesame! | 芝麻开门! |
[1:27:35] | Well, what do you know? | 好吧 还真管用? |
[1:27:46] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不! |
[1:27:51] | Oh, no, oh, no, no! | 不 不 不! |
[1:28:05] | Father, look! | 爸爸 你看! |
[1:28:18] | I think he’s beginning to get irritated by the smoke. | 我想 这一阵烟快要把他惹恼了 |
[1:28:22] | It must be tickling his nose. | 烟一定让他的鼻子痒痒 |
[1:28:32] | Pinoke. Pinoke. | 皮诺丘 皮诺丘 |
[1:28:35] | Jiminy. Grab on. | 吉明尼 快抓住 |
[1:28:44] | Jiminy? Who’s Jiminy? -My conscience. | -吉明尼?吉明尼是谁?-是我的良心 |
[1:28:48] | That cricket is your conscience? | 那只蟋蟀是你的良心? |
[1:28:50] | I sure am. And let me tell you, it’s no easy job. | 可不是嘛 我要说 这份工作可不容易呢 |
[1:29:06] | Get ready, Father. | 坐稳了 爸爸 |
[1:29:28] | Pinocchio! | 皮诺丘! |
[1:29:29] | Father! Father! | 爸爸!爸爸! |
[1:29:38] | No! | 不! |
[1:29:52] | Figaro, Cleo, I’ve got Father. | 费克洛 可儿 爸爸在这儿呢! |
[1:29:57] | Pinoke. | 皮诺丘 |
[1:29:59] | Jiminy, thank goodness. I thought you were a goner. | 吉明尼 真是太好了 我还以为你没命了呢 |
[1:30:03] | Look. He sneezed us back toward land. | 快看 他打的喷嚏把我们推向了岸边 |
[1:30:06] | Here he comes! | 他要过来了! |
[1:30:11] | Everybody, hold on! | 大家都抓紧了! |
[1:30:47] | Faster, Pinoke, faster! Spin those clodhoppers. | 快呀 皮诺丘 再快点!快点儿转你的木头鞋子 |
[1:31:13] | You’re almost there, Pinoke. | 就差一点了 皮诺丘 |
[1:31:49] | Father? Father? | 爸爸?爸爸? |
[1:31:51] | Pinoke, you made it. | 皮诺丘 你做到了 |
[1:31:53] | Jiminy, Father looks like he’s hurt. I have to help him. | 吉明尼 爸爸好像受伤了 我得过去帮帮他 |
[1:31:56] | You go. I’ll catch up. | 你先去 我一会就来 |
[1:32:01] | Father? Father, talk to me. Say something. | 爸爸?爸爸 你说句话呀 你没事吧? |
[1:32:11] | Father, wake up. | 爸爸 你快醒醒 |
[1:32:21] | Father, Figaro is here. And Cleo. | 爸爸 费克洛来了 可儿也来了 |
[1:32:25] | They’re all here. | 我们都在这里 |
[1:32:29] | Don’t die, Father. | 求你别死 爸爸 |
[1:32:32] | Please don’t die. | 求你别离开我们 |
[1:33:05] | When you wish upon a star | 诚心诚意许个愿 |
[1:33:11] | Your dreams come… | 它会 实… |
[1:33:52] | Pinocchio. My boy, you’re here? | 皮诺丘 孩子 你在这儿? |
[1:33:55] | Yes, Father, I’m here. We’re all here. | 是的 爸爸 我在这儿 我们都在这儿 |
[1:34:02] | Cleo? Figaro? – | 可儿?费克洛? |
[1:34:09] | Figaro, Cleo, you’re all here. | 费克洛 可儿 大家都在呢 |
[1:34:13] | Oh, I had the strangest dream. | 我做了个奇怪的梦 |
[1:34:15] | I dreamt that we had all been swallowed by a whale. | 我梦到我们被鲸鱼吞进肚子里了 |
[1:34:18] | Yes, Father. But it wasn’t a whale. It was a sea monster, and we got out. | 是的 爸爸 但那不是鲸鱼 是大海里的怪物 我们逃出来了 |
[1:34:25] | Yes! Yes, we did. Now I remember. You saved us. | 是的!出来了 我想起来了 你救了我们 |
[1:34:30] | You swam faster than any clipper ship could sail. | 你在海里游起来 比最快的帆船还快 |
[1:34:36] | No real boy could ever do such a thing. | 真正的男孩儿都做不到这一点 |
[1:34:44] | Oh, Pinocchio, you honestly did try with all your heart | 皮诺丘 你做这些事情 尽了最大努力 |
[1:34:48] | and that makes you a truthful boy. | 你现在是个诚实的孩子 |
[1:34:51] | And you know what else it makes you? Unselfish and very, very brave. | 你不仅诚实 而且还很无私 还非常非常地勇敢 |
[1:34:57] | Pinocchio, when you first came to me, | 皮诺丘 你刚来的时候 |
[1:35:00] | I might have made you think I wanted somebody else. | 我可能让你误以为 我期待的是另外一个孩子 |
[1:35:05] | But it was you I was wishing for. | 但我想要的其实就是你 |
[1:35:09] | You will always be my real boy. | 你永远都是我真正的孩子 |
[1:35:14] | There isn’t a single thing I would change about you. | 你身上的一切都很好 我不需要你做任何改变 |
[1:35:19] | I am so very proud of you. | 我为你感到很骄傲 |
[1:35:24] | And I love you so very much. | 我爱你 非常爱你 |
[1:35:28] | I love you too, Father. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[1:35:43] | Well, well, we have come quite a long way, haven’t we, Son? | 我们来到了很远的地方 对吧 孩子? |
[1:35:49] | We sure have, Father. Now let’s get you home. | 是很远 爸爸 我们现在一起回家吧 |
[1:35:55] | Yes, let’s get home. | 好 我们回家吧 |
[1:36:00] | Come on, Cleo, Figaro. But… | 来吧 可儿 费克洛 可… |
[1:36:06] | Pinocchio, | 皮诺丘 |
[1:36:10] | do you know the way? | 你认识路吗? |
[1:36:12] | We’ll follow that light. | 我们跟着那束光走 |
[1:36:18] | So in the end, | 在故事的最后 皮诺丘证明了 自己是个勇敢 诚实 无私的孩子 |
[1:36:20] | Pinocchio did prove himself brave, honest and unselfish. | 在故事的最后 皮诺丘证明了 自己是个勇敢 诚实 无私的孩子 |
[1:36:31] | And since then many stories have been told about him. | 从此以后有很多关于他的故事 |
[1:36:34] | People say he was transformed into an honest-to-goodness real boy. | 有人说他变成了一个 诚实好心的 真正的男孩儿 |
[1:36:39] | Did that actually happen? Who knows? But I do know one thing for sure. | 真的是这样吗?谁知道呢?但是有一件事我很确定 |
[1:36:45] | In his heart, | 要说内心 |
[1:36:47] | Pinocchio is as real as any real boy could ever be. | 皮诺丘早就拥有了一颗真正的心 不会输给任何一个真正的男孩儿 |
[1:37:00] | 《木偶奇遇记》 | |
[1:37:07] | When you wish upon a star | 无论你身在何处 |
[1:37:13] | Makes no difference who you are | 向颗星星许个愿 |
[1:37:19] | Anything your heart desires | 心中所想的一切 |
[1:37:24] | Will come to you | 它会实现 |
[1:37:30] | If your heart is in your dream | 诚心诚意许个愿 |
[1:37:36] | No request is too extreme | 一切难题跑天边 |
[1:37:42] | When you wish upon a star | 心里面所盼所望 |
[1:37:47] | As dreamers do | 就在眼前 |
[1:37:53] | Fate is kind | 但愿它 |
[1:37:59] | She brings to those who love | 《木偶奇遇记》 |
[1:38:01] | She brings to those who love | 但愿它这世界 |
[1:38:04] | The sweet fulfillment of | 它将要实现 |
[1:38:08] | Their secret longing | 你心中的美梦 |
[1:38:15] | Like a bolt out of the blue | 无论你是贫或富 |
[1:38:21] | Fate steps in and sees you through | 无论你身在何处 |
[1:38:28] | When you wish upon a star | 诚心诚意许个愿 |
[1:38:33] | Your dreams come true | 它会实现 |
[1:39:17] | 根据迪士尼同名动画电影 | |
[1:39:20] | 及卡洛・科洛迪创作的童话《木偶奇遇记》改编 |