英文名称:planet hulk
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Ten, nine, eight, seven, | 十 九 八 七 |
[00:28] | six, five, four, three… | 六 五 四 三… |
[00:33] | One. | 一 |
[00:51] | I am truly sorry for what we’ve had to do. | 我很报歉 但我们必须这么做 |
[00:55] | But we had no choice. | 除此之外 我们别无选择 |
[00:59] | When you get angry, Bruce, when you’re overcome by rage, | 布鲁斯 当你生气或愤怒时 |
[01:04] | you are a force of destruction. | 你就会变成一个破坏者 |
[01:13] | O most divine creator, | 啊!伟大的创世主 |
[01:16] | I seek thy hand, | 我祈求你的帮助 |
[01:21] | and pray for the health of Sakaar, | 愿您保佑我们这四分五裂的 |
[01:24] | for we are a divided and dying world. | 萨卡人能够和谐 统一 |
[01:29] | Through the ancient prophets, | 我们从古老的预言得知 |
[01:31] | you have promised us a warrior saviour. | 您会派一名拯救者给我们 |
[01:36] | You fear nothing | 你什么都不怕 |
[01:38] | and even the mightiest heroes of Earth cannot deter you. | 就算是地球上最强的勇士也阻挡不了你 |
[01:46] | A warrior who looks into the eyes of death and stands his ground. | 一个敢于直视死神之眼的勇士 挺立在大地之上! |
[01:52] | The madder you get, the stronger you get, | 你越愤怒就越强大 |
[01:54] | and there is no limit to your rage. | 而你的愤怒是没有极限的 |
[01:57] | A warrior with boundless strength whose power knows no end. | 一个有着无穷无尽力量的勇士 |
[02:02] | We picked your destination carefully. | 所以我们精心地为你挑选了目的地 |
[02:05] | A planet full of vegetation and game, no intelligent life-forms. | 一个充满了植被和竞技的星球 没有任何智慧生物的存在 |
[02:15] | There will be no one there to hurt you and no one you can hurt. | 在那儿 没有人可以伤害你 |
[02:20] | Warning. Guidance system off-line. Trajectory altered. | 警报!导航系统离线 航道改变 |
[02:25] | I know you must hate us, Bruce, | 布鲁斯 我知道你会恨我们 |
[02:28] | but you always said you wanted to be left alone. | 但你也常说你希望一个人生活 |
[02:32] | May you finally find peace. | 希望能如你所愿! |
[02:41] | And this warrior shall strike down all evil, | 这名勇士将打败所有邪恶 |
[02:45] | unite all kingdoms, | 统一各国 |
[02:48] | and through his blood shall restore life to all of Sakaar. | 他的血液 能让萨卡星球恢复生机 |
[02:54] | O most divine creator, | 噢 伟大的创世主 |
[02:58] | deliver to us our saviour, the Sakaarson. | 请赐给萨卡人拯救者吧 |
[06:19] | By order of the Lord Emperor of Sakaar, | 奉萨卡国王之命 |
[06:22] | all debris of value which exits | 只要是在大门出现的 |
[06:24] | the Great Portal is Imperial property. | 任何有价值的东西 都是国王的财产 |
[06:32] | Isn’t right. | .不是的 |
[06:35] | First finders, that is the law. He belongs to us! | 是我们先找到的 照规矩他应该是我们的! |
[06:40] | Enough. Now kneel. | 够了!给我跪下 |
[06:54] | The talkbots have reached your brain by now, beast, | 怪物 语言译码已经进入你的大脑 |
[06:58] | which means you understand me. | 意味着你可以听懂我的话 |
[07:00] | So, on your knees. | 所以 给我跪下 |
[07:04] | Kneel. | 跪下! |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:759个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:130个,六级词汇:68个,GRE词汇:81个,托福词汇:97个,考研词汇:142个,专四词汇:121个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:236个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:26] | Close enough. | 这才够虔诚 |
[07:35] | No, no. Miek no good. Miek dies easy. | 不 不 迈克不行的!迈克很快就会死的 |
[07:39] | Somebody break the door. | 谁能摧毁这道门 |
[07:41] | Let Miek out! You, brick man, knock it open! | 放迈克出去 就是你 石头人 把它打开! |
[07:45] | Sit down. | 淡定! |
[07:47] | But Miek not a fighter. Miek a hider. | 但我不是格斗士 只是个小蜜蜂 |
[07:52] | Very thin-shelled and very… | 我非常单薄 非常… |
[07:55] | Hey, look. That one awake. | 嘿!瞧 那只家伙醒了 |
[07:59] | You, snap your chains! Free us! | 你!扯断你的锁链 然后放了我们 |
[08:05] | That’s enough, Miek. | 够了 迈克 |
[08:07] | You won’t regain your full strength for a while, | 你的能量还不能完全恢复 |
[08:10] | an unfortunate effect of passing through the Portal. | 因为穿过大门不幸留下的后遗症所导致的 |
[08:13] | -I am Laven. -Where am I? | 我是莱文. 我在哪里? |
[08:16] | Inside an Imperial transport. You’ve been sold as a slave. | 在国王的运输船里 你已被卖身为奴 |
[08:20] | The Hulk is no one’s slave! | 绿巨人不是任何人的奴隶! |
[08:26] | Easy. Hulk, is it? | 放松点 绿巨人 行吗? |
[08:29] | Those chains are Shadowforged. They’re unbreakable. | 这些锁链是玄铁铸造 是牢不可破的 |
[08:32] | You need to save your strength for the games. | 你得为比赛保存点能量 |
[08:34] | Games? | 比赛? |
[08:36] | We are en route to the coliseum, | 我们正在去格斗场的路上 |
[08:38] | where our deaths are scheduled for today’s entertainment. | 在那儿我们的死亡会成为他们的乐趣 |
[08:44] | Miek a hider, not a fighter. | 但是我只是个虫子 不会打啊! |
[08:47] | Today, we are all fighters, Miek. | 今天 我们都是格斗士 迈克 |
[08:50] | And we must stand together if we hope to survive this. | 如果我们想在比赛中活下来 我们就要团结起来 |
[08:53] | -You have a plan? -Yes, Korg, I do. | 你有什么计划吗?是的 考格 我有 |
[08:57] | We’ll use your strength and endurance to our advantage | 我们会把你的力气及忍耐力变成我们的优势 |
[08:59] | by having you hold the front line. | 你站在最前线 |
[09:01] | You’ll be tasked with weakening our opponents. | 你的任务就是削弱敌人 |
[09:04] | Hulk, we’ll need you to fight alongside him. | 绿巨人 我们需要你和他并肩作战 |
[09:09] | Hiroim, your battles during the Spike Wars are legendary. | 西罗尹 你在斯巴克战役中创造了传奇 |
[09:13] | You bring obvious skill as well as speed and agility. | 你很有经验而且动作敏捷迅速 |
[09:16] | I am proficient in hand-to-hand combat. | 我擅长近身战 |
[09:19] | I, too, should be on the front line. | 我也应该在前线 |
[09:21] | You serve best in second position, along with Hiroim and myself. | 你 西罗尹还有我 最好在二线 |
[09:25] | Miek, you and the other natives | 迈克 你和其他的土著人 |
[09:28] | will join Elloe in the final position. | 跟爱罗在最后防线上 |
[09:29] | No, no, no! We object! | 不 不 不 我们反对! |
[09:33] | We are hived. He is outcast. | 我们才是一个团体 但他得一个人 |
[09:37] | Have you heard nothing I’ve said? We fight as a team or we die. | 你没听到我说的话?我们要团结作战 否则只有死路一条! |
[09:42] | You demand too much. | 你要求得太多! |
[09:44] | Especially for one who has served the Red King. | 尤其是对一个曾为红帝王效力的人来说 |
[09:48] | How dare you question his loyalty! | 你怎么敢怀疑他的忠诚! |
[09:51] | Commander Laven is only a prisoner | 指挥官莱文虽然成为了囚犯 |
[09:53] | because he joined the resistance to | 但他曾参加过 |
[09:54] | fight against that bloody tyrant. | 反抗暴君的起义 |
[09:56] | It’s all right, Elloe. The time for talking is over. | 没错!爱罗 谈话到此为止 |
[10:01] | We’ve arrived. | 我们到了 |
[10:05] | Greetings, citizens and Oligarchs. | 各位观众 来宾! |
[10:09] | Welcome to the Crown City Coliseum! | 欢迎来到皇家格斗场 |
[10:22] | Allow me to introduce today’s contenders, | 请让我来介绍今天的选手 |
[10:26] | the gladiators. | 格斗士们! |
[10:29] | Hoping they live longer than the last ones. | 希望他们能活得久一点 |
[10:42] | And now, allow me to introduce their opponents, | 现在 请让我来介绍他们的对手 |
[10:46] | red hot and ready to rumble, | 红池已经开始沸腾了 |
[10:49] | the Kronans! | 克朗人 |
[10:56] | No. It can’t be. | 额滴神啊!不可能 |
[11:04] | Margus? | 马加斯? |
[11:10] | Margus, I thought you were all dead. | 马加斯? 我以为你死了 |
[11:13] | What… | 什么?! |
[11:24] | Hulk! Get back over here! | 绿巨人 快回来 |
[11:26] | Korg is down. Not so good. | 考格倒了 大事不妙啊! |
[11:32] | You got your wish, Android. Now we’re the front line. | 如你所愿了 安智德 我们现在在前线了 |
[11:36] | -Good. -No, Android! Not yet! | 很好 不要啊 安智德 还不是时候! |
[12:28] | Move! | 快走 |
[12:34] | Laven! | 莱文 |
[12:37] | We have to help him! | 我们得帮助他 |
[12:38] | We do not take orders from Imperials. | 我们从来不听别人的命令 |
[12:42] | Let’s get the one that’s down. | 走 去干那个倒下的 |
[12:44] | We can finish it! | 我们能搞定的! |
[12:57] | The natives are down. | 土著人也倒下了! |
[13:00] | Very messy. Should have been hiders. | 真是一团糟 应该藏起来的 |
[13:11] | Look out! | 小心! |
[13:18] | Hiroim! | 西罗尹! |
[13:23] | Korg, we can’t defeat them. Only you can. | 考格 我们打不过他们 只有你行了 |
[13:26] | They are my brothers. | 可他们是我的兄弟 |
[13:29] | They used to be. Their minds are gone. Korg, please! | 曾经是 但他们的思想已经被控制了 求求你!考格 |
[14:04] | No. | 不 |
[14:14] | Laven! | 莱文! |
[14:16] | -No. No. -Margus, stop this. | 不 不 马加斯 住手 |
[14:21] | You have to listen to me. Please! | 你得听我的 求你了 |
[14:24] | Brother! | 兄弟 |
[15:12] | Hurry! Faster! The Red King will see us! | 快 再快点!红帝王会发现我们的 |
[15:16] | Red King? | 红帝王? |
[15:18] | There. This is his planet. We just living here. | 在那 这是他的星球 我们只是他的奴隶 |
[15:22] | -Well, sire? -Not bad. | 感觉如何 陛下?还不错 |
[15:25] | But what about the green one there? Does he not fight? | 但那个绿家伙呢?他不参加? |
[15:29] | He’ll fight. | 他会的 |
[15:31] | -Finally! -What? | 终于!什么? |
[15:33] | Now I know who to smash! | 现在我知道我的目标是谁了 |
[15:36] | No, no! No, no, no! Wrong way. | 不 不!走错了你 |
[15:40] | A stunning upset, yes. | 是的 场面真是太精彩了 |
[15:44] | So, perhaps it’s time for a brief educational interlude. | 所以 简单的中场休息后 |
[15:50] | Let’s explore the feeding habit of | 让我来介绍本星球 |
[15:52] | our planet most ferocious predator, | 最凶猛的食肉性动物 |
[15:55] | Cavaranthus Mazorus the Cavaranthus Mazorus, | |
[15:57] | more commonly known as the Great Devil Corker! | 也就是我们所熟知的最凶猛的巨兽 酷克 |
[16:03] | Oh, fratz. | 噢 见鬼! |
[17:16] | Impressive display, monster. | 表现不错 怪物 |
[17:19] | I’ll have Primus throw an extra bone in your cage tonight. | 今天晚上我会奖励一根骨头给你的 |
[17:44] | Permission to execute him, my lord. | 陛下 请让我处决了他 |
[17:46] | No, wait. I’ll take care of this one myself. | 不 等等 我想亲自动手 |
[18:01] | The choice is yours, monster. | 你可以选择 怪物 |
[18:03] | Die on your feet or grovelling in the dirt. | 站着受死 还是在泥上爬? |
[18:10] | Dirt it is, then. | 你选择了在泥中爬 |
[18:33] | Arm yourself! | 拿起武器 |
[18:36] | You don’t learn, do you? | 你还没学过 对吧? |
[18:39] | Oh, I Learn. | 很不好意思 我学过 |
[18:43] | Now Hulk slash! | 现在 绿巨人开始了 |
[18:58] | You’re strong, slave, but you’re no match for me. | 你很强大 奴隶 但绝不是我的对手 |
[19:02] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[19:59] | Finish him, my Lord. | 陛下 结束了他 |
[20:02] | No. No. The people would think their king unfair. | 不 不 平民该以为我不公平了 |
[20:08] | Behold! Your emperor grants this gladiator his life | 看啊!你们的陛下慈悲为怀 今日饶这名勇士一命 |
[20:13] | so that he may continue fighting for your entertainment. | 为的就是让他能继续战斗 来带大家欢乐 |
[20:24] | He bled you, sire, in front of the crowd. | 陛下 他在众人面前伤了你 |
[20:28] | Is it wise to let him live? | 让他活着合适吗? |
[20:30] | Who said anything about letting him live? | 谁说要让他活了? |
[20:46] | We pass to next life one Laven Skee. | 我们命暂时保住了 但莱文却走了 |
[20:50] | Friend to some, enemy to others, respected by all. | 不管是朋友还是敌人 都要尊重他 |
[20:56] | He died trying to unite us. | 他为了团结我们而牺牲 |
[20:59] | We must honour his death by becoming Warbound. | 我不能辜负了他 我们要团结成一个战斗组 |
[21:05] | Warbound joins us, right? Like… Like a hive? | 战斗组?就像…就像蜂巢一样? |
[21:09] | And Miek will belong? | 迈克也会加入? |
[21:12] | Yes, Miek. Now… | 没错 迈克 现在 |
[21:16] | 该你了 You抣l have your turn. | |
[21:18] | My name is Hiroim the Shamed and | 我叫西罗尹 |
[21:21] | you shall know the truth of who I am. | 你们该知道我的身世 |
[21:26] | Sacrilege! The divine creator has answered our prayers | 你是亵渎神灵!伟大的创世主已经回答了我们的祈祷 |
[21:30] | by delivering to us the Sakaarson. | 它赐予了我们萨卡之子 |
[21:33] | Hiroim, it is written that we shall know the saviour | 西罗尹 根据记载 我们得凭他的预言 |
[21:37] | by his fulfilment of prophecy. | 找到这个拯救者 |
[21:39] | You’ve seen for yourself. | 你自己也看到了 |
[21:41] | The Red King has struck down evil by ending the Spike Wars. | 红帝王击败邪恶 结束了斯巴克战争 |
[21:45] | He is now uniting the kingdoms. | 他将要统一这个王国 |
[21:47] | It was his Death’s Head guards that ended the war, | 虽然他的敢死军队结束了这场战争 |
[21:51] | the same guards he uses to oppress those very kingdoms. | 但他还用这支队伍去镇压其他的国家 |
[21:55] | You forget, the prophecies speak of the World Breaker | 你忘了吗 预言说毁灭者 |
[21:58] | as well as the Sakaarson. | 会和萨卡之子一起降临 |
[21:59] | The Shadow priesthood must stand as one, Hiroim. | 西罗尹 所有暗影牧师必须站在同一战线 |
[22:03] | Will you not join us in shepherding in this new era? | 你不加入我们来开创新的世界吗? |
[22:07] | When the real Sakaarson comes, if one ever does, | 等真正的萨卡之子来时再说吧 |
[22:13] | only then will I herald his arrival. | 到那时 我会预言他的到来 |
[22:19] | May the divine creator have mercy on your soul. | 愿伟大的创世主能原谅你的灵魂 |
[22:26] | They stripped me of my name, banished me from the order | 他们剥夺了我的职位 把我驱逐了出来 |
[22:34] | and cast me into slavery. | 他们把我变成了奴隶 |
[22:39] | Have you heard the whispers amongst the guards, Hiroim? | 你听到守卫们在说悄悄话吗?西罗尹 |
[22:42] | Some dare say the Hulk might be the true Sakaarson. | 有人说绿巨人也许是真正的萨卡之子 |
[22:46] | -Then they do so out of desperation. -How can you be so certain? | 那他们要失望了 为什么这么肯定? |
[22:50] | Because Hulk is clearly not here to save anyone but himself. | 因为绿巨人很明显不是来这里救大家的 他都自身难保 |
[22:55] | Miek’s turn to bind! | 轮到迈克了 |
[22:58] | Miek is Miek, and it all begins in larva time when… | 迈克就是迈克 当我还是个幼虫时候… |
[23:02] | Miek, not yet. | 迈克 还没到你 |
[23:06] | My name is Korg of Krona, | 我叫考格 是克朗人 |
[23:09] | son of O-Korg and killer of my brothers. | 欧-考格之子 而且杀了自己的兄弟 |
[23:14] | You shall know the truth of who I am. | 你们该知道我的身世 |
[23:21] | We Kronans are the plunderers of worlds. | 我们克朗人是世界的掠夺者 |
[23:24] | We take what we want. Nothing has ever stood in our way, | 我们拿走我们想要的东西 从没遇到过阻碍 |
[23:28] | nothing until we found a little speck of a planet | 直到我们发现了这个小斑点一样的星球 |
[23:32] | green as the Hulk and third from its sun. | 像绿巨人一样绿 太阳系的第三世界 |
[23:36] | We almost missed it. | 我们差点错过了它 |
[23:38] | I wish we had. | 我真希望我们错过了 |
[23:40] | We saw our first native and tried to capture it for study. | 我们看见了第一个土著人 想要抓他来研究 |
[23:53] | But the creature had other ideas. | 但那个生物有特异功能 |
[24:06] | He tore through the wall of our strongest cage. | 他撕毁了我们最坚固的牢笼 破笼而出! |
[24:29] | And chipped the very stone from our bodies. | 把我们身上的石头切碎 |
[24:56] | We were forced to use a weapon that was built to fight armies. | 我们被迫动用拿来对付军队的最强武器 |
[25:39] | That’s when we learned | 那时我们才知道 |
[25:43] | he wasn’t alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[26:01] | The two natives smashed our Warbot like it was glass. | 那两个土著人像敲玻璃一样把我们的武器给敲碎了 |
[26:15] | Our only option was to flee. | 我们只能落荒而逃 |
[26:18] | Unfortunately, one of them followed. | 不幸的是 他们中的一个还跟着我们 |
[26:23] | We could not outrun the beast | 我们飞不过那畜牲 |
[26:25] | and only escaped by flying into a wormhole. | 只好钻进虫孔逃生 |
[26:31] | We crashed here on Sakaar. | 就在萨卡星球坠机了 |
[26:34] | And that was the last time I saw my brothers, | 那是我最后一次看见我兄弟 |
[26:38] | until today. | 然后就是今天 |
[26:41] | A question. | 问个问题 |
[26:43] | -Miek’s time? -Almost. | 到时间了?差不多 |
[26:45] | My name is Elloe, daughter of ex-Governor Ronan Kaifi, | 我叫爱罗 前统治者鲁南-开菲的女儿 |
[26:49] | founder of the resistance. | 反抗组织的建立者 |
[26:52] | You shall know the truth of who I am. | 你们该知道我的身世 |
[26:57] | -Sakaarson! Sakaarson! | 萨卡之子! 萨卡之子! |
[27:02] | -Sakaarson! Sakaarson! -Sakaarson! Sakaarson! | 萨卡之子!萨卡之子! |
[27:04] | -The crowd honours you, my Lord. -They do not chant it for me. | 人们在向您致敬 我的主人 他们不是在为我欢呼 |
[27:11] | Hear that? They think you’re the saviour of this planet. | 听见了吗?他们认为你是这星球的拯救者 |
[27:14] | They’re wrong. | 他们错了 |
[27:17] | Hulk, Listen to me. | 绿巨人 听我说 |
[27:18] | 如果我们赢得接下来的两场胜利 我们就能获得自由 If we win the next two matches, we抣l have earned our freedom. | |
[27:23] | So, if you won’t fight for us, at least fight for yourself. | 所以 即使你不为我们而战 你至少应为你自己战斗 |
[27:27] | And here they are, | 他们出场了 |
[27:30] | led by the fierce green gladiator known as the Hulk! | 领头的便是总所周知的格斗士 绿巨人 |
[27:36] | Though he defeated the Great Devil Corker unscathed, | 他毫发无伤地打败了最凶猛的巨兽酷克 |
[27:39] | he earned his first wound in the arena | 在这片竞技场上他得到的第一个伤口 |
[27:43] | from the King himself! | 由国王陛下亲手赐予! |
[27:46] | Now, let’s see how he fares against the most lethal marauders | 现在 让我们看看他面对最致命的威胁 |
[27:51] | of the Chaleen Plains, the Wildebots! | 它们来自刹磷平原的 狂野机器人 |
[28:12] | Circle! Shields up! | 拿起盾牌 准备作战 |
[28:33] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[28:39] | Blades out! | 出刀! |
[28:50] | Everybody move! | 一起冲上去! |
[29:44] | Whoa! | 哇!好猛 |
[29:51] | And don’t be coming back for more. | 别再回来了 |
[30:00] | Send it in. | 把它放出来 |
[30:03] | It’s not over yet, folks. | 还没完事呢 |
[30:05] | I give you the king of the Wildebots, | 现在给你们看看 狂野机器人之王 |
[30:09] | the Eggbreaker! | 破卵者 |
[30:16] | Why is it called the Eggbreaker? | 为什么叫它破卵者? |
[30:18] | So named for its habit of seeking out | 因为它喜欢到处找土著人的卵 |
[30:22] | and consuming native hatchlings. | 并消灭它们 |
[31:09] | So much for their Sakaarson. | 这就是他们萨卡之子的结局 |
[32:41] | State your business. | 报上名来 |
[32:46] | Lieutenant! My apologies. | 军师!请原谅我 |
[32:49] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[32:51] | -But… But the Hulk! Perhaps we… -Open it! | 但是绿巨人在里面!也许我们… 把门打开! |
[33:07] | -Come with me. -No. | 跟我来 不 |
[33:12] | Please. | 请跟我来 |
[33:20] | -What do you know of my king? -He’s a coward. | 你了解我们的国王吗?他是个懦夫 |
[33:24] | He is no coward! | 他不是懦夫! |
[33:27] | -He’s the saviour of our planet. -That’s not how I heard it. | 他是我们星球的拯救者 我听说的可不是这样 |
[33:36] | Then you have been misinformed | 那你听的是谣言 |
[33:41] | because I was there. | 因为我当时在场 |
[33:49] | I was 13 years old when the Spikes descended on our world. | 那年我13岁 甲克怪袭击了我们的世界 |
[34:15] | They spread quickly, | 他们很迅速地 |
[34:21] | infecting every Living creature they touched. | 将每个接触到他的生物变成了怪兽 |
[34:30] | Mine was the first village in their path. | 我们是他们进攻的第一个村子 |
[34:33] | We were overrun within hours. | 几小时之内它就在我们之间蔓延开来 |
[35:00] | I didn’t understand it at first, | 不知道为什么 |
[35:03] | but I had the power of the Oldstrong | 我有一种强大的力量 |
[35:06] | and it protected me from infection. | 可以让我不受感染 |
[35:12] | Mother? | 妈妈? |
[35:18] | Caiera. | 卡埃拉 |
[35:22] | Father? | 爸爸? |
[35:35] | To survive their attacks, though, I… | 为了能生存下来 我 |
[35:41] | I was forced to cut down my friends | 我不得不砍倒我的朋友 |
[35:46] | and my family. | 和我的家人 |
[36:24] | And that’s when the Red Prince arrived | 就在那时红帝国之子驾临了 |
[36:27] | with his Death’s Head guards. | 还有他的死忠护卫 |
[36:28] | He was Little more than a boy himself, | 他那时还只是个孩子 |
[36:32] | but he saved me. | 但是他拯救了我 |
[36:42] | Nice story. Why are you telling it to me? | 故事不错 为什么讲给我听? |
[36:47] | Because your actions in the arena are | 因为你在格斗场的表现 |
[36:48] | turning the people away from their king, | 把人们从国王身边吸引走了 |
[36:50] | and I cannot allow that. | 我不能容许这种事 |
[36:52] | So, what are you gonna do about it? | 嗯 那你打算怎么办? |
[36:54] | I’ve Learned that the resistance | 我听说爱罗 |
[36:55] | will make an attempt to break Elloe Kaifi out tonight. | 开菲想要逃出来 |
[36:58] | I can ensure they escape unharmed, | 我可以保证他们的安全 |
[37:01] | as long as you go with them. | 直到你们一起成功逃离 |
[37:04] | And this thing? | 然后呢? |
[37:05] | Go beyond the mountains, and you’ll be out of reach. | 翻过那些山 你就脱离控制了 |
[37:08] | It’s desolate out there, but peaceful. | 那很荒凉 但很和平 |
[37:10] | 你再也不用决斗了 You抣l never have to fight again. | |
[37:14] | Yeah, I’ve heard that one before. | 是啊 我之前听说过那里 |
[37:16] | Tell your king I’m not going anywhere. | 告诉你的王 我哪也不去 |
[37:19] | If he wants to kill me, | 如果他想杀我 |
[37:21] | he’ll have to do it in the arena in front of everyone. | 他可以在格斗场 在所有人的面前杀了我 |
[37:47] | -Close it! Close it! Close it! -Help me! | 关门!关上!关上! |
[37:53] | Hulk, what did she want? | 绿巨人 她想要什么? |
[37:55] | It doesn’t matter. | 没什么 |
[38:13] | Go away, Miek. | 迈克 一边去 |
[38:20] | What part of that didn’t you understand? | 你听不懂我说的话吗? |
[38:23] | Miek giving this for you. | 这个给您 |
[38:30] | -What is that? -Eye of the Eggbreaker. | 这是什么?破卵者的眼睛 |
[38:33] | Prophets say Sakaarson will look into eyes of death | 预言说 萨卡之子将直视死神的眼睛 |
[38:37] | and stand ground. | 挺立在大地之上 |
[38:39] | To natives, Eggbreaker is death. | 对于本地人 破卵者就是死神 |
[38:43] | Hulk is saviour. | 绿巨人就是拯救者 |
[39:00] | -What is this? -It’s our way out of here. | 这是什么?我们的逃路 |
[39:08] | It took you long enough. | 这么晚才来 |
[39:10] | My apologies, Lady Elloe. | 非常抱歉 爱罗女士 |
[39:13] | Felan, it’s you! | 是你啊 菲兰 |
[39:16] | Come on, everyone. We’re leaving. | 大家快点 我们离开这里 |
[39:19] | Step outside, and you all die. | 你只要迈出去一步你就必死无疑 |
[39:22] | No! Not if we leave now. | 不 如果我们现在不走我们才会死 |
[39:25] | -Hiroim? -He spoke with the Shadow Guard, Elloe. | 西罗尹?他在和暗影护卫说话 爱罗 |
[39:29] | I think he knows something. | 我认为他知道些什么 |
[39:31] | He’s a stupid brute! He knows nothing! | 他只是头蠢兽!什么也不知道! |
[39:34] | This is our chance! Korg. | 这是我们的机会啊!考格 |
[39:36] | If we win tomorrow, we’re free anyway. | 如果我们明天赢了 我们就真正的自由了 |
[39:40] | -And if we don’t? -Hulk is new Sakaarson. | 要是我们输了呢?绿巨人是新的萨卡之子 |
[39:43] | He saviours us. | 他是我们的拯救者 |
[39:45] | Lady Elloe, we’re out of time. | 爱罗女士 我们时间不多了 |
[39:47] | We need to get you to An-Sara. | 我们需要将您送到安-沙罗 |
[40:09] | Elloe! | 爱罗! |
[40:24] | Divine creator, | 伟大的创世主 |
[40:27] | draw their souls gently into thy embrace. | 请安抚他们的灵魂吧 |
[40:47] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[40:52] | E.T.! | 外星人! |
[40:53] | We love you, Miek! | 我们爱你 迈克! |
[40:56] | You’re the bug, Miek! | 小虫虫 迈克! |
[40:58] | Flex your thorax! | 扩开你的胸甲! |
[41:06] | This mob of misfits survived their first | 这群叛逆者在与 |
[41:08] | two rounds against all odds. | 各路怪兽的对抗中赢了两轮 |
[41:13] | Will they earn their freedom after today’s match | 在今天的比赛之后 他们真的能够重获自由吗? |
[41:17] | 或者成为最后的受害者 还是星球上臭名昭著的人? or be the latest victim of the planet抯 most notorious outlaw? | |
[41:23] | The one-man army that nearly toppled Crown City. | 一个人的队伍也能颠覆整个城市 |
[41:28] | Prepare yourselves for | 那么请准备好迎接 |
[41:33] | Battling’ Beta Ray Bill! | 迎战 雷射之神 比尔! |
[41:37] | -It’s him. -Who? | 是他 谁? |
[41:40] | The alien who drove us off that planet. | 将我们撵出他们星球的外星人 |
[41:43] | He must have followed my ship through the Portal. | 他一定是跟着我们的飞船穿过了虫孔 |
[41:46] | Does he have any weaknesses? | 他有什么弱点? |
[41:49] | If he does, we won’t live long enough to find them. | 即便他有 我们也没有时间去发现了 |
[41:53] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[42:35] | You, I hold no guilt about killing. | 是你 我对你不会手下留情的 |
[42:51] | Hulk, I know of you. | 绿巨人 我认识你 |
[42:54] | The halls of Asgard echo with tales of your rage. | 神殿里都是关于你神勇的传说 |
[42:58] | They ain’t heard nothing yet. | 他们还什么都不知道 |
[43:19] | I act by the will of others, Hulk. | 我的行动受控于他们 绿巨人 |
[43:22] | The disk in my chest and in yours demand that one of us must die. | 你我身体里的芯片决定我们必须有一个人要死 |
[43:28] | You have my sympathy because it will not be me! | 我对你充满同情 因为死的不会是我 |
[43:48] | This is impossible. | 不可能 |
[44:02] | By the prophets. | 预言说 |
[44:05] | ”And through his blood, he shall restore Life to all of Sakaar.” | 他的血液能让整个萨卡星球充满生机 |
[44:44] | You broke the disk. I’m free. | 你毁了芯片 我解脱了 |
[45:10] | Hulk! You’ve won. It’s over! You don’t need to kill him! | 绿巨人!你赢了 结束了!没必要杀了他! |
[45:26] | The King has to Let us go now. We’re free. | 国王得放了我们 我们自由了 |
[45:33] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信! |
[45:35] | You saw it, folks, the greatest upset in coliseum history! | 大家看到了在这个格斗场最伟大的一次颠覆 |
[45:40] | Despite three matches against Sakaar’s most indomitable opponents | 在经历了三场激烈的较量后 |
[45:45] | the victory falls to the gladiators! | 胜利属于格斗士们! |
[45:49] | And Look, the Red King is approaching, | 看 红帝国王陛下亲临 |
[45:52] | no doubt to congratulate our champions. | 要来奖励我们的冠军 |
[45:58] | Each of you, well done. | 你们每个人 做得不错 |
[46:01] | Your emperor is very proud of… | 你们的国王非常骄傲 |
[46:03] | Save your breath and give us what we’ve earned. | 少说废话 赶紧让我们恢复自由吧 |
[46:07] | Not just yet. | 这暂时还不行 |
[46:09] | As free citizens, you now have the privilege | 作为子民 你们有义务向 |
[46:12] | of proving your loyalty to the empire. | 你们的国王展现你的忠诚 |
[46:22] | This is a traitor to your king. | 这是一个背叛了你们国王的人 |
[46:27] | Elloe. | 爱罗 |
[46:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[46:31] | All you have to do is kill her, and you can walk out of here. | 你只需要杀了她 然后你们就可以离开这里了 |
[46:41] | -No. -Really? | 不行 真的吗? |
[46:44] | Does he speak for all of you? | 他代表你们全体吗? |
[46:46] | -He does. -Yes. | 代表 是的 |
[46:48] | We are Warbounded. | 我们是战斗组 |
[46:53] | You all know the law. | 你们该知道法律 |
[46:56] | Sympathizing with rebels is an offence against the crown | 对叛国者的同情就是反抗皇权 |
[47:00] | punishable by death! | 死罪难逃! |
[47:37] | No more slaves, just free people, | 不再有奴隶 只有自由的人们 |
[47:40] | tied only by the bonds they have chosen! | 选择他们要效忠的主人 |
[47:43] | Claim your freedom! | 向自由致敬 |
[47:57] | Hulk! We are no longer anchored to this world. | 绿巨人!我们不再是这个世界的奴隶了 |
[48:02] | I can take you home. | 我可以带你回家 |
[48:04] | Earth is no home of mine. | 地球不是我的家 |
[48:17] | Death’s Head! | 死忠护卫! |
[48:19] | Do not fight. Run! | 别打了 快跑! |
[48:30] | I’m gonna say this once. It’s over. | 我只说一次 全都结束了 |
[48:34] | You come after me, and I’ll crush you. Got it? | 你要是再跟着我 我就杀了你 明白吗? |
[48:57] | Well, wasn’t that fun? | 好吧 这有意思吗? |
[49:00] | Now what? | 现在该干什么呢? |
[49:02] | We need to get out of here. They’ll be looking for us. | 我们得离开这里 他们在找我们 |
[49:04] | We can follow these aqueducts to | 我们可以跟着沿着 |
[49:06] | the mountain reservoir at An-Sara. | 些水路找到安-沙罗 |
[49:08] | The Governor is a supporter of the resistance. | 那里支持反抗武装 |
[49:11] | We’ll be safe there. | 我们在那会安全的 |
[49:16] | -Hulk, you’re coming with us, aren’t you? -No. | 绿巨人 你会和我们一起走的 是吗? 不 |
[49:20] | But you green saviour! You need to protect our hive. | 但你是拯救者!你应该保护我们的族群 |
[49:26] | This ain’t my hive. | 那不是我的族群 |
[49:28] | But Miek knows having no hive is bad. Alone is bad. | 我知道 可是独自行动是很危险的 |
[49:35] | Get out of my way, Miek. | 别烦我 迈克 |
[49:37] | 求你 求你 迈克是绿巨人的朋友 Please. Please! Miek is Hulk抯 friend. | |
[49:41] | I don’t need any friends! | 我不需要朋友! |
[49:51] | Come on, Miek. We have to go. | 快点 迈克 我们该走了 |
[50:11] | I want you to hunt down and kill that monster! | 我要你去追那个怪物 然后杀了他 |
[50:16] | Sire, I should not Leave your side at a time Like this. | 国王 这个时候我不能就这样离开您 |
[50:20] | You do as you’re told. | 听到命令就去 |
[50:22] | Do you hear me? Now go! | 听到我的话了吗?去啊! |
[50:41] | There have been so many attacks on our safe houses | 这地方正在遭受空中 |
[50:43] | and the underground, | 和地下的攻击 |
[50:44] | I was worried they’d gotten to you, too. | 我担心他们也会找到您这里的 |
[50:47] | Well, when you’ve been in the fight this Long, | 额 我已经战斗了这么长时间 |
[50:50] | you Learn how to survive. | 知道该怎样生存 |
[50:59] | Come on, Miek. | 快点 迈克 |
[51:05] | 我希望你在这里会舒服些 起码这是安全的 I wish it were more comfortable, but at Least you抣l be safe here. | |
[51:10] | Thank you. I know you’re risking a lot to do this. | 谢谢你 我知道你做这些冒了很大风险 |
[51:15] | Not as much as you, Elloe. | 没你承担的多 爱罗 |
[51:17] | Your father would be very proud. | 您父亲会为你骄傲的 |
[52:56] | You slaves, you were trilling for Miek? | 你们是奴隶 在叫迈克吗? |
[53:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:01] | -You need saving? -It is you who needs saving. | 你们需要我解救吗?是你需要解救 |
[53:05] | From what? | 从哪儿救? |
[53:13] | This is Governor Churik of An-Sara with news for the King. | 我是安-沙罗的统领楚克 给陛下带来好消息 |
[53:20] | I have the gladiators. | 我抓到了那些格斗士 |
[53:23] | -All of them? -Yes, my Lord, all but the Hulk. | 一个不少? 是的 陛下 不过没有绿巨人 |
[53:27] | They don’t seem to know his location. | 他们似乎也不知绿巨人的去向 |
[53:30] | No need to concern yourself with the Hulk. | 绿巨人的事你不用再管 |
[53:33] | He will be dealt with. | 会有人处理的 |
[53:36] | And your orders for the others? | 那怎么处置他们呢? |
[53:38] | Kill them. | 干掉他们 |
[53:41] | You should not be hurting Miek’s hive! | 你们休想伤害我的朋友们 |
[53:46] | Take care of this. | 干掉他 |
[53:55] | Miek stopping you! | 我要阻止你 |
[54:34] | If only you’d listened to me. | 真希望当初你听我的话 |
[54:36] | Now my king demands your head. | 现在陛下要你的脑袋 |
[54:39] | Funny, ’cause now I’m going after his. | 搞笑 就因为我追上了他 |
[54:43] | By the ancient laws of Sakaar, | 根据萨卡人的传统 |
[54:46] | I challenge you to fair and even combat. | 我出招你接 |
[54:49] | And since you hold no weapon, neither will I. | 既然你没拿武器 我也不用 |
[55:38] | You’re… You’re healing. You should be dead! | 你 你竟然没事 你本该死掉! |
[55:47] | No! No! He was… He was my father’s friend. | 不!不!他是 他是我父亲的朋友 |
[55:52] | He was my friend! | 也是我的朋友 |
[55:54] | What if you were wrong, Miek? | 如果你错了呢 迈克? |
[55:56] | Elloe, he bears the wounds of an attack. | 爱罗 迈克身上还受着伤 |
[55:59] | We’ve been betrayed. | 证明我们被出卖了 |
[56:01] | And we should be thanking the | 迈克都能阻止他 |
[56:04] | divine creator that Miek was able to stop him. | 我们真应该感谢创世主 |
[56:11] | And you killed him? All by yourself? | 那是你亲自杀了他吗? |
[56:14] | Miek a fighter, not a hider. | 迈克是个斗士不是孬种 |
[56:16] | Now, you’re sure the King saw you, Miek? | 你肯定国王看见你了 迈克? |
[56:20] | Yes. Big eyes. Very surprised. | 是 他瞪大眼睛十分惊讶 |
[56:23] | Then he knows something’s gone wrong with his plan. | 那他肯定知道计划出问题了 |
[56:25] | We have to Leave, now. | 我们得马上离开这儿 |
[56:51] | No. This can’t be. Hulk! | 不 这不可能 !绿巨人 |
[57:50] | Spikes. | 甲壳怪 |
[57:57] | Listen to me! Those are Spikes! We have to stop them! | 听我说 甲壳怪来了 我们得去阻止 |
[58:01] | That ain’t my fight. This is! | 那跟我无关 接招! |
[58:11] | What about your friends? They’re in that village, too! | 你的朋友呢?他们也在那个村子 |
[58:14] | I don’t have any friends! | 我没有朋友 |
[58:36] | I once thought you were a man of honour, Hulk. | 我还以为你很仗义 绿巨人 |
[58:40] | Now I see my king was right. | 现在我明白国王是对的 |
[58:43] | You’re nothing but a monster. | 你就是个无情无义的怪物 |
[59:03] | This way! This way! Get behind us! | 这边!这边!到我们身后来! |
[59:23] | This way! Move! | 这边!快跑! |
[59:36] | Mommy, please stop! | 妈妈 不要啊! |
[1:00:35] | We win this. | 我们一定赢 |
[1:00:37] | Whatever you say, bug. I’m with you. | 小虫 不管你说什么 我都会跟你并肩作战 |
[1:00:53] | Hulk! | 绿巨人! |
[1:00:55] | Hulk, over here! | 我在这儿 绿巨人 |
[1:00:57] | Miek, get back! | 退后 迈克 |
[1:01:16] | Not you! | 不要! |
[1:01:37] | Caiera, well done. You lured the Hulk there. | 开罗做得好 你把绿巨人引过来了 |
[1:01:40] | Sire, we need help! The Spikes have returned! | 陛下 我们得帮忙!甲壳怪又来了 |
[1:01:44] | I know. I sent them. | 我知道 我让他们来的 |
[1:01:48] | -You what? -Don’t be so surprised. | 你什么? 不要如此惊讶 |
[1:01:51] | The Spikes have always been my greatest weapon. | 甲壳怪一直是我的杀手锏 |
[1:01:54] | They helped me find you. | 他们帮我找到了你 |
[1:01:55] | And now they’ll rid this world of | 现在他们将彻底清除 |
[1:01:58] | that green monster and his friends. | 绿巨人和他的朋友 |
[1:02:00] | You unleashed them onto my village? | 我村子里的甲壳怪也是你放的? |
[1:02:03] | I needed an Oldstrong as my shadow, | 我需要一个壮士给我当军师 |
[1:02:05] | and that was the only way to find one. | 派他们才能找到你 |
[1:02:07] | But… But my people, my parents! You killed them! | 可是我的乡亲 我的父母 是你杀了他们! |
[1:02:13] | Unless you want to join them, Caiera, I suggest you Leave. | 开罗我劝你还是离开 除非你与他们为伍 |
[1:02:18] | Now. | 马上 |
[1:02:27] | -Hulk needs us! -We can’t help him now. | 绿巨人需要我们 我们帮不了他 |
[1:02:32] | We’ve got other problems. | 我们还有其他麻烦 |
[1:02:44] | Get in the cave! | 到洞里去 |
[1:02:49] | To the back! Quickly! | 往回跑!快啊! |
[1:02:50] | Go! Go now! | 马上快跑! |
[1:03:09] | -I’m scared. -It’s all right. | 我好怕 没事 |
[1:03:12] | Just close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[1:03:36] | Hulk? | 绿巨人? |
[1:04:19] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗? |
[1:04:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:22] | Excellent. Then I want his body brought | 很棒 把他尸体 |
[1:04:25] | back here and paraded through the streets. | 带回来游街 |
[1:04:27] | Understood? | 明白了吗? |
[1:04:28] | Yes, sire. | 明白了 陛下 |
[1:04:31] | What about the others? | 其他人怎么办? |
[1:04:33] | They’re alive. Hulk saved them. | 他们还活着 绿巨人救了他们 |
[1:04:36] | That’s fine. Bring them back as well. | 很好 把他们也带回来 |
[1:04:40] | I’ll handle their executions personally. | 我会亲自处决 |
[1:05:28] | Don’t Look so glum, Lieutenant. | 不要闷闷不乐 |
[1:05:30] | This is a great day for all of Sakaar. | 今天是萨卡国民的好日子 |
[1:05:37] | My loyal citizens, | 我忠诚的子民 |
[1:05:39] | 大家可以放心了 you抣l be relieved to know that the violent prisoners | |
[1:05:42] | responsible for that destructive riot have been apprehended. | 制造暴乱的囚犯已经被抓住了 |
[1:05:47] | Unfortunately, the most savage of them all | 不幸的是 他们当中最野蛮的一个 |
[1:05:51] | will not be feeling the executioner’s blade, | 无法死在行刑者的刀下 |
[1:05:54] | for you cannot kill what is already dead. | 因为他已经死了 |
[1:06:05] | I’m not dead. I’m just mad. | 我没死 我只是疯了 |
[1:06:12] | He’s loose! | 他没有被绑住! |
[1:06:14] | Stop him! Look out! | 拦住他!当心! |
[1:06:32] | Get him! | 抓住他! |
[1:06:33] | Move! Move! | 快跑!躲开! |
[1:08:25] | All Death’s Head guards to my position! Now! | 所有的死忠护卫到我这里!马上! |
[1:09:48] | Wait! Stop! Stop! Don’t kill me! Please! | 等等!住手!住手!不要杀我!求你! |
[1:09:55] | That pleasure belongs to someone else. | 这种好事不该由我来决定 |
[1:10:06] | Caiera, you’re my shadow. You can’t! | 开罗 你是我的军师 你不能! |
[1:10:13] | It’s not me you have to fear. | 你不该怕我 |
[1:10:22] | It’s your legacy. | 而该怕你的甲克怪 |
[1:10:33] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:44] | Kill them! Kill them all! | 灭了他们!灭了他们! |
[1:10:48] | Spike infestation detected. | 探测到有甲壳怪出没 |
[1:11:19] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会回来 |
[1:11:23] | Almost didn’t. | 差点回不来 |
[1:11:24] | All of Sakaar now looks to you. | 萨卡人民都得靠你 |
[1:11:27] | What if they’re looking in the wrong direction? | 如果他们看错人了怎么办? |
[1:11:31] | You are their saviour. | 你是他们的拯救者 |
[1:11:35] | I’ve never been called anything but a monster. | 我从来都只是个怪物 |
[1:11:39] | Hulk, those from your old world did not understand you. | 绿巨人 很久以前人们不理解你 |
[1:11:43] | They did not know you. | 只因不了解你 |
[1:11:48] | Not Like we do. | 我们不会 |
[1:11:51] | We’ve witnessed your true strength. | 我们见证了你真正的力量 |
[1:11:55] | All my Life, I’ve moved from one fight to the next. | 我的一生都是从一场战斗到另一场战斗 |
[1:11:59] | Now I don’t know what to do. | 现在我不知道该做什么了 |
[1:12:02] | Then allow me to take that journey with you. | 那就允许我与你同行 |
[1:12:11] | They’re ready for us. | 民众在等我们呢 |
[1:12:58] | He came from a place called Earth, | 绿巨人曾被 |
[1:13:01] | exiled by the creatures who Live there. | 地球人驱逐 |
[1:13:05] | They feared his power. | 因为地球人害怕他的威力 |
[1:13:07] | But here, that power was used to strike down evil, | 但在这里 他的威力是用来惩治邪恶 |
[1:13:12] | to unite the kingdoms, to restore Life to all of Sakaar. | 团结邦国 以恢复萨卡人生活的 |
[1:13:18] | And through him, may we finally find peace. | 正是有了他 我们才会实现和平 |