英文名称:Playing for Keeps
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | The boys leading 3-nil in the 83rd minute here at Celtic Park. | 第83分钟小伙子们已经在凯尔特公园以三比零领先 |
[00:27] | The phenom George Dryer looking for | 主力George Dryer正试图完成 |
[00:30] | his second hat trick of the tournament. | 他在联赛中的第二个帽子戏法 |
[00:32] | On the sideline, McKinley gets there ahead of his marker. | 在边线上 McKinley 甩开了防守队员 |
[00:35] | McKinley looking for a shot. | McKinley 在找他的射手 |
[00:38] | There’s Dryer in the box. | Dryer 等在罚球区 |
[00:40] | Goal. Oh, what a goal from Dryer That was magnificent. | 进了 Dryer的进球 太精彩了 |
[00:47] | Going down the left wing, crosses to Dryer. | 左翼下底 横穿给Dryer |
[00:51] | Oh, what a brilliant goal | 太漂亮了 |
[00:53] | Dryer launched himself at the ball and smashed it into the back of the net. | Dryer怒射 球狠狠地砸进了球网 |
[00:57] | with room to run. | 有足够的跑动空间 |
[01:00] | Moreno, feeling the pressure, leaves it for Dryer. | Moreno受阻 将球传给Dryer |
[01:02] | Dryer with a shot from near midfield, goal goal | Dryer在中场附近起脚远射 进了进了 |
[01:07] | George Dryer with an absolute rocket. | George Dryer神速 |
[01:09] | King George does it one more time. King George The glorious | 乔治王又一次做到了 乔治王大家的骄傲 |
[01:15] | Dryer is down and it doesn’t look good. A terrible injury for Dryer. | Dryer倒地 看起来不妙 Dryer严重受伤 |
[01:20] | They’ve called for a stretcher. It’s a sad day. | 担架上场 糟糕的日子 |
[01:23] | George Dryer leaves the game at age 36. | George Dryer 36岁退役 |
[01:25] | Long live King George. | 乔治王万岁 |
[01:30] | And now for CSA Sports in Washington, | 这里是华盛顿CSA Sports |
[01:32] | l’m George Dryer. | 我是George Dryer |
[01:34] | On a last second penalty kick today, | 在今天的第二场点球大战中 |
[01:36] | DC United beat the Colorado Rapids 4-3. | 特区联队4比3击败科罗拉多快速队 |
[01:39] | Now with that victory | 带着这场胜利 |
[01:45] | Now with that victory | 带着这场胜利 |
[01:46] | United has put together its longest winning streak since 2000. | 联队创造了自2000年以来的最长的连胜纪录 |
[01:51] | This is your credit card company with an urgent message for George Dryer. | 信用卡公司的紧急信息 |
[01:56] | Please contact us immediately. | 请马上联系我们 |
[01:58] | Your account is 120 days past due. Thank you. | 你的账号已过期120天 谢谢 |
[02:32] | Last week you said you were gonna get me the security deposit. | 上周你说你会给我押金 |
[02:36] | l did, that’s right. By the way, did your son like the soccer jersey | 我说了 没错顺便问下 你儿子喜欢那件球衣吗 |
[02:40] | Yeah, thank you, but you know the security deposit | 是的 谢谢 但是押金 |
[02:43] | -l’m on my way to the bank right now. -But it’s been two weeks. | -我现在就去银行 -但是已经两周了 |
[02:47] | -Yeah, yeah, don’t worry. l’m on it. -Two weeks. | -对 对 别急 我正处理 -两周了 |
[02:51] | So this is me with the Celtic in 2003, | 这是我2003年在凯尔特人队 |
[02:53] | against Portugal in the final UF cup. | 在联赛杯决赛中对阵葡萄牙 |
[02:56] | Liverpool, AC Milan 2005. | 利物浦 AC米兰 2005年 |
[02:59] | -lt’s good stuff when you put it together. -Yeah. | -把这些整理到一起后 看起来挺不错 -是呀 |
[03:02] | Four medals. This is the boots l wore | 四枚奖牌 这是我代表苏格兰 |
[03:04] | when l scored against England when l played with Scotland. | 对阵英格兰进球时穿的球靴 |
[03:07] | Best moment of my life. | 我生命中最美妙的时刻 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1147个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:140个,六级词汇:62个,GRE词汇:72个,托福词汇:90个,考研词汇:159个,专四词汇:126个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:273个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:10] | -ls that you and Beckham -Yeah. | -这是你和贝克汉姆吗 -是的 |
[03:12] | Quarterfinal of the Champions league. That was a great game. | 冠军联赛四分之一决赛 一场伟大的比赛 |
[03:15] | That’s cool, man. | 酷哦 |
[03:17] | So, what are you doing here in Virginia | 你来弗吉尼亚做什么 |
[03:19] | l’m just here visiting my boy. He lives here with his mom. | 来看我儿子 他和他妈妈住在这里 |
[03:25] | Yeah, trying to patch things up, right l know, l know. | 是的 试图挽回局面 对吗 我知道 我知道 |
[03:28] | l gotta kind of get a bit of a move on. So, what do you think for all this | 生活还得继续 你怎么看 |
[03:35] | l can give you $300 cash for everything. | 这些一共给你$300 |
[03:37] | $300 | $300 |
[03:40] | -You kidding me -No. | -开玩笑吗 -不 |
[03:41] | -For all of this -Yeah. | -全部 -是的 |
[03:44] | Now, if you had some LeBron James | 你看 如果你有勒布朗詹姆斯的 |
[04:04] | -We’ve been waiting for a half-hour. -l know, sorry. | -我们已经等了半个小时了 -我知道 对不起 |
[04:07] | -Traffic was jammed. A nightmare. -That crazy suburban traffic. | -交通实在是太拥挤了一场噩梦 -疯狂的郊区交通 |
[04:10] | Dad, we’re gonna be late. | 爸爸 我们要迟到了 |
[04:12] | We’ll be fashionably late. Totally different. | 迟到很时髦 感觉完全不同 |
[04:15] | -l used to do it all the time. -You still do. | -以前我总这么做 -你现在仍然如此 |
[04:17] | Your mom’s a funny lady, you know Can l take him for dinner after | 你妈妈很风趣 你知道吗 完事儿我能带他吃晚饭吗 |
[04:21] | -Come on, Mom. -He’s got homework. | -求你了 妈妈 -他得写作业 |
[04:23] | What if we’re back by 7 | 我们7点回来怎么样 |
[04:25] | We’ll be back by 7. | 我们7点回来 |
[04:27] | Fine, 7. But that doesn’t mean 8 or 8:1 5. | 好吧 就7点 可不是8点或8点15. |
[04:29] | -No, no, no, 7. -Enjoy practice. You’re late. | -不不不 就7点 -好好练习你晚了 |
[04:32] | -Say, “Bye, Mom.” -Bye, Mom. | -说”再见 妈妈” -再见 妈妈 |
[04:34] | Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[04:40] | So l moved into my new place. | 我搬家了 |
[04:42] | l know. | 我知道 |
[04:44] | Oh, yeah, your mom tell you | 是吗 你妈妈告诉你的 |
[04:48] | Wait till you see it. | 等到你看到它 |
[04:49] | You got your own room this time. You’re gonna love it, kiddo. | 你将拥有你自己的房间 你会爱上它的 小伙子 |
[05:00] | l’m sorry l haven’t been by in a while. | 我很抱歉我们有一段时间没见了 |
[05:02] | l know it’s been a couple of weeks. | 我知道已经好几个星期了 |
[05:04] | lt’s more than a couple of weeks. lt’s been a plethora of weeks. | 不是几个星期 是好多星期 |
[05:09] | Oh, a plethora, huh | 好多 是吗 |
[05:13] | lt means a lot. | 意思是很多很多 |
[05:14] | We’re gonna have a plethora of good times today, what do you say, champ | 我们今天将度过很多欢乐时光 你看怎么样 冠军 |
[05:21] | -Hey, how’s the team doing -The team bites. | -球队怎么样 -很糟 |
[05:24] | We lost all our games. We haven’t scored all season. | 我们输掉了所有比赛 整个赛季都没进球 |
[05:27] | Really | 是吗 |
[05:29] | Well, that sucks. | 太烂了 |
[05:32] | So, what does your coach say about that | 你们教练怎么说 |
[05:34] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:37] | Well, always remember, you have to respect your coach, okay | 听着 记住 你必须尊敬你的教练 |
[05:41] | -Okay. -All right. Go. Come on. | -好的 -走吧 |
[05:45] | Enjoy. | 玩的开心 |
[05:47] | Kick it with your toes. Remember, we want to score goals. | 用脚趾踢 记住 我们要射门得分 |
[05:51] | Go, go find a ball. Hello, hey, what did they say | 去吧 去拿个球 他们怎么说 |
[05:54] | This way, this way, kick the ball. We’re having fun. | 这边 这边 踢呀 我们很开心 |
[05:59] | Hold on a sec. Kick it like all right With your toes. | 等一下 这样踢懂吗 用脚趾 |
[06:04] | lt’s not like it’s real football. | 这不像真的足球 |
[06:06] | Just kick the ball into the goal. | 只管把球踢进门 |
[06:11] | So your legs are getting much longer, huh | 这么说你的腿变长了 |
[06:13] | You’re gonna be taller than me soon. | 马上你就会比我高了 |
[06:17] | -You got a girlfriend -No | -有女朋友吗 -没有 |
[06:21] | Well, l need to fix you up, then. | 好吧 我来修理你 |
[06:24] | How’s school | 学校如何 |
[06:26] | lt’s fine. | 挺好 |
[06:27] | My class was supposed to go on a field trip. | 我们班想要去实地考察 |
[06:30] | But Mom’s been stressed out lately. Matt says it’s because of the wedding. | 但妈妈一直很紧张 马特说 是因为婚礼的原因 |
[06:36] | The wedding | 婚礼 |
[06:38] | Yeah, Matt and Mom. | 是啊 马特和妈妈 |
[06:41] | Matt and Mom are getting married | 马特和妈妈要结婚了 |
[06:50] | -Hey, guys. How was practice -lt was great. They were really good. | -伙计们 练习怎么样 -很好他们真的很不错 |
[06:53] | l almost scored a goal. | 我差点打进一球 |
[06:55] | Almost, really That’s amazing. Hey, George. | 是吗 太棒了 |
[07:00] | All right, upstairs. | 好的 上楼去 |
[07:02] | -Hey. Good night, champ. -Good night, Dad. | -晚安 冠军 -晚安 爸爸 |
[07:11] | congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[07:13] | Lewis told me your big news. | Lewis跟我说了你们的大新闻 |
[07:17] | l was gonna tell you, but | 我本来想告诉你的 但是 |
[07:19] | No, l mean it’s fine. l mean, it’s no big deal | 不 没什么 我是说 没什么大不了的 |
[07:21] | l mean, obviously it’s a big deal for you. | 我的意思是 很明显这是你们的大事 |
[07:24] | lt’s okay, you don’t have to say anything. | 好的 你什么也不用说 |
[07:27] | l just | 我只是 |
[07:29] | Anyway, okay. lt’s good. Well done. | 无论如何 很好 干得好 |
[07:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:35] | All right, l better be l’ll see you next week. | 好的 我最好 下周见 |
[07:38] | Yeah. Good night. | 好 晚安 |
[07:39] | All right. Good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[07:53] | Now, with this victory | 现在 凭借这场胜利 |
[07:55] | United has now put together its longest winning streak since 2004. | 联队已经创造了自2004年以来最长的连胜纪录 |
[07:59] | Are you excited Well, l am, especially since their next game | 你激动 我激动 特别是 因为他们的下一场比赛 |
[08:02] | is against L.A. Galaxy at the L.A. Home Depot Center. | 对洛杉矶银河 在洛杉矶Home Depot中心 |
[08:06] | Now, Beckham back from injury, Landon Donovan back from suspension. | 现在 贝克汉姆伤愈复出 多诺万停赛结束 |
[08:10] | This is shaping up to be a good one. My gran won’t be missing this. | 就凭这一点就很不错 我奶奶都不会错过这场比赛 |
[08:15] | George Dryer This is George Dryer signing out, | |
[08:16] | CSA Sports in Washington. | 华盛顿CSA Sports |
[08:18] | Have a great night. | 晚安 |
[08:34] | lt’s the European Cup, 2003. | 这是2003年欧洲杯 |
[08:36] | You, me, Smitty and those Swedish med students | 你 我 史密蒂 那些瑞典医科学生 |
[08:40] | who l believe were twins. | 我相信是双胞胎 |
[08:42] | First, they weren’t Swedish. lrish. | 第一 他们不是瑞典人 是爱尔兰人 |
[08:44] | Secondly, they weren’t med students, they were nursing students. | 其次 他们不是医科学生 是护理系的 |
[08:47] | -Finally, they weren’t even twins. -What | -最后 他们不是双胞胎 -什么 |
[08:50] | No, they were triplets. | 他们是三胞胎 |
[08:52] | l could kick myself for not writing a book, not that anybody would believe it. | 我真该写本书 没人会相信的 |
[08:56] | Yeah, that’s a good point. | 是的 很好的题材 |
[08:58] | Hey, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 |
[09:01] | -You all remember George Dryer -How you doing | -大家还记得George Dryer吗 -你好 |
[09:05] | What have you been up to | 最近在忙什么 |
[09:07] | You were doing some real estate deal up in Canada or something | 你在加拿大做房地产交易什么的 |
[09:11] | What do you know about Canada Or real estate | 你了解加拿大吗 还有房地产 |
[09:14] | Well, it was vacation homes in Winnipeg. l was just a spokesman, so | 那是在温尼伯的度假别墅 我只是代言 所以 |
[09:19] | And you had a sports bar, right | 你有一个运动酒吧 对不对 |
[09:21] | Yeah, yeah, l had a bar. You know, the economy. | 是啊 我有一间酒吧 你知道 经济不景气 |
[09:24] | -Right, right. -Didn’t work out. | -对 对 -经营得不好 |
[09:26] | Actually, l’ve been thinking now about something you suggested. | 其实 我一直在思考你的建议 |
[09:30] | Like sports-casting. | 比如sports-casting. |
[09:32] | l made a demo. | 我做了个demo |
[09:35] | l thought l would You know, l’d show it to you first. | 我想我应该 我应该先向你演示 |
[09:38] | No, l’ll definitely take a look at it. | 不 我一定要看看它 |
[09:41] | They’re always looking for someone to replace me around here. | 他们一直在找人替掉我 |
[09:45] | -Chip, you’re on. -Oh, shit. | -Chip 好 -糟糕 |
[09:48] | Hey, look, put this on my desk, all right. lt belongs to my man here. | 看着 把这个放在桌子上 这些属于我 |
[09:52] | Listen, take care, man. | 听着 小心 |
[09:56] | All right, man. | 好的 |
[09:57] | -Good to see you. -Always good to see you. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[09:59] | Stick around if you want. | 你可以在附近逛逛 |
[10:02] | -Hey, man. How’s it going -l’m good, l’m good. | -伙计怎么样 -我挺好 |
[10:07] | Yeah, back in the day that man got more ass than a toilet seat. | 是的 过去这个人可是大有来头 |
[10:11] | Hang on, here we go. | 等等 我们走吧 |
[10:15] | All right, soccer fans, big game going on today. | 好吧 球迷们 今天可有场重头戏 |
[10:18] | Joining us with a look at the matchups | 和我们一起来看看这场对决 |
[10:20] | in that clash is of course Chip Johnson. | 和我一起的是Chip Johnson. |
[10:23] | Chip, what do you have | Chip 你想说什么 |
[10:24] | When our beloved DC United faces off with the Revolution this afternoon | 当我们挚爱的特区联队今天下午对阵革命队 |
[10:29] | it’s all gonna come down to defense. | 只好全力防守 |
[10:31] | Unfortunately for us, Jerry, the black and red have that in spades | 对我们来说不幸的是 Jerry 黑红队毫不留情 |
[10:52] | Coach, should we keep going | 教练 我们坚持这种打法 |
[10:55] | That’s good. Just keep doing what you’re doing. | 很好 就这么干 |
[10:57] | Put your foot into it. Kick it with your toes. | 把脚放进去 用脚趾踢 |
[11:01] | Just straight on. | 照直 |
[11:03] | Like l told you a hundred times. | 像我经常说的那样 |
[11:08] | Hey, kiddo, give me the ball. | 小伙子 把球给我 |
[11:12] | Just use your toes. | 用脚趾 |
[11:15] | Okay, anybody want to know how to shoot | 有人想知道怎么射门么 |
[11:19] | -Dad, what are you doing -No, it’s fine. | -爸爸 你在干啥 -没事 放心 |
[11:21] | All right, any of you want to score some goals this season | 好的 你们想要这个赛季进球吗 |
[11:25] | Yeah. | 想 |
[11:26] | Okay, go in the goal, okay | 好的 得分 好的 |
[11:28] | So first of all you need to know that you don’t kick with your toe. | 所以 首先你们要知道不是用脚趾踢 |
[11:32] | You plant your foot here and you follow through. | 把脚放在这踢出弧线 |
[11:35] | On the laces, okay | 在鞋带这儿 okay |
[11:37] | You gotta plant your left foot down and follow through. | 你得用左脚这样做 |
[11:41] | -Who wants to learn how to do that -Me | -谁愿意学习如何做到这一点 -我 |
[11:44] | All right, you, come on, let’s go. | 好吧 你 来吧 |
[11:48] | Give him some encouragement. | 给他一些鼓励 |
[11:50] | Left foot next to the ball, right foot follows through. Come on. | 左脚放球旁边 右脚这样踢来吧 |
[11:57] | Thattaboy, terrific. | 太好了 |
[11:58] | We’re learning how to shoot. We’re learning how to score. | 我们在学射门 我们在学得分 |
[12:01] | Okay, here we are, here we go. | 加油 |
[12:06] | You just can’t, Okay, anybody else want to go | 你不能 谁还想来 |
[12:09] | Okay, who’s gonna go, You, Okay, on you go. | 谁来 你 来吧 |
[12:18] | All right, there we go. | 好的 我们走 |
[12:21] | Home, sweet home. | 家 甜蜜的家 |
[12:23] | -Did you enjoy that -Yes. | -玩的开心吗 -是的 |
[12:26] | -You’re really good, Dad. -Thank you. | -你真是太好了 爸爸 -谢谢你 |
[12:34] | -l’ll see you Saturday, okay -Okay. | -周六见 好吗 -好的 |
[12:39] | He did great. | 他很不错 |
[12:47] | Anderson pushes the ball up center, looking to pass | Anderson向中间带球 找机会传球 |
[12:57] | -Hello, Stace. -Hey, am l bothering you | -你好 Stace -打扰你吗 |
[13:00] | No, no. l was just | 没有 我在 |
[13:02] | l was in a meeting. | 我在开会 |
[13:03] | You always were good at first impressions, weren’t you | 你总是擅长给人第一印象 对吗 |
[13:06] | What do you mean | 你什么意思 |
[13:08] | Well, you were such a splash at practice | 你的卖弄使得 |
[13:10] | that the parents want you to coach the team. | 家长们想让你当教练 |
[13:12] | Wait, what What are you talking about | 等等 什么 你说什么 |
[13:15] | Yeah, l know. The kids loved you. Lewis won’t shut up about it. | 我知道 孩子们喜欢你 Lewis说个不停 |
[13:20] | -What about the coach they have -l don’t know. | -他们的教练怎么了 -我不知道 |
[13:22] | He doesn’t have time. They want you to do it. | 他没时间 他们想让你接替 |
[13:25] | l’m flattered, Stace. Really, l am. | 我很荣幸 Stace 真的 我很荣幸 |
[13:27] | But l’m kind of in the middle of a couple of things right now | 但是我现在事儿挺多的 |
[13:31] | George, when was the last time you did anything for Lewis | 你上次为 Lewis做些什么是什么时候 |
[13:35] | And l don’t mean a couple of hours at the park. | 我不是指的在公园里的几个小时 |
[13:37] | Okay, just for once Just for once. | 好吧 就一次 就一次 |
[13:41] | do something for him. | 为他做些什么 |
[13:45] | Okay, everybody. Now listen up. Now, this is Lewis’ dad, George. | 大家注意 这位是Lewis的爸爸 George |
[13:50] | He’s your new coach. l’m gonna be the assistant coach. | 他是你们的新教练 我是助理教练 |
[13:53] | Which l’m fine with. | 好伙伴 |
[13:57] | Thanks a lot, Coach Jacob. | 多谢 Jacob教练 |
[13:58] | ln any event, l’m Lewis’ dad and l’ve never coached before | 多数情况下 我是刘易斯的爸爸 我之前从未执教过 |
[14:04] | but l have played the game since l was your age | 但是我在你们这么大的时候就打比赛 |
[14:07] | and it’s a great game. | 伟大的比赛 |
[14:10] | The only thing l’m gonna ask you to do on your own | 我唯一要求你们做的是 |
[14:13] | do 10 minutes a day passing the ball about. | 每天传球10分钟 |
[14:17] | Anybody you can find. | 和谁都行 |
[14:18] | l mean, you guys have all got a brother or a mother | 我是说 你们都有兄弟或者妈妈 |
[14:21] | or a sister or somebody. Yeah. | 或者姐妹什么的 |
[14:24] | Coach, l had a sister, but she died. | 教练 有一个妹妹 但她死了 |
[14:28] | Oh, really | 真的吗 |
[14:29] | l have a brother. Should l play with him | 我有一个哥哥 我能和他玩吗 |
[14:32] | -Yeah, that would That’d be good. -Coach, my grandpa died of smoking. | -可以 很好 -教练 我的爷爷死于吸烟 |
[14:37] | Coach My dad sleeps in the maid’s room, and my mom cries at night. | 教练 我爸睡在女佣的屋里 晚上我妈妈哭了 |
[14:42] | Okay, come on, kids, let’s take the field. | 好了 孩子们上场吧 |
[14:45] | -All right -Excellent. Beautiful. | -行吗 -很好 太棒了 |
[14:49] | There you go. Keep it on the ground. | 快 贴着地面 |
[14:51] | On you go, Lewis. Show them how it’s done. Well done. | 快点 Lewis 演示一下 做得好 |
[14:55] | You’ve really got them hustling. | 你真的让他们动起来了 |
[14:59] | l’m Hunter’s dad. | 我是Hunter爸爸 |
[15:00] | Where is that guy Told him l’d come by after work. | 那个人呢 告诉他下班后我来找他 |
[15:03] | Welcome. George Dryer. | 欢迎 George Dryer |
[15:05] | -That’s right. -l gotta say | -好的 -我想说 |
[15:07] | l was a little bit thrilled when l found out | 当我发现我儿子有一个伟大的球员当教练时 |
[15:11] | l had a soccer great coaching my boy. | 我有点小激动 |
[15:12] | You were a great, great player. Really, really. | 你是一个伟大的 伟大的球员 真的 真的 |
[15:16] | Those days are gone. | 过去的事了 |
[15:18] | Oh, no, no. We looked you up on YouTube. | 不 不 我们在YouTube上可以看到你 |
[15:20] | You were one tough son of a bitch. | 你是个很棒的家伙 |
[15:23] | l mean, l used to play baseball in college. | 我是说 我在大学打棒球 |
[15:25] | Nothing anything like on your level, though. | 从没达到过你的水平 |
[15:28] | l don’t want to take your time. | 我不想占你太多时间 |
[15:30] | l just wanted to let you know how much l really, really appreciate | 我只想让你知道我真的有多感激 |
[15:34] | what you’re doing for my son and for all the other kids out here. | 感谢你为我儿子和外面那些孩子做的一切 |
[15:38] | You could be doing so many more glamorous things. | 你可以做更多好事 |
[15:41] | l don’t know about that. | 我不知道这一点 |
[15:42] | Look, l do this every year. l sponsor the team. lt pays for the trophies. | 我每年都这么做 我赞助球队买奖品 |
[15:47] | lt buys the uniforms, what not. lt’s for the kids. | 买队服什么的 为了孩子们 |
[15:51] | -Wow, l’m sure everyone appreciates it. -Yeah, yeah. | -我敢肯定每个人都会很感激 -是的 是的 |
[15:54] | And if you want to let Hunter play goalie, great. Just keep it low-key. | 如果你想让Hunter当守门员 只要保持低调 |
[15:59] | -Goalie it is. -Okay. | -守门员 -好吧 |
[16:02] | And l have a daughter. Sings like Barbra Streisand. | 我有一个女儿 唱歌像芭芭拉史翠珊 |
[16:04] | She sings the national anthem before a game, so much the better. | 让她在赛前唱国歌 那就更好了 |
[16:10] | -Just keep it -Low-key. | -拿着吧 -低调 |
[16:12] | You’ll get to know me, l’m always looking for something interesting. | 你慢慢会了解我 我总是在寻找乐趣 |
[16:16] | -Hunter, you listen to Coach Dryer. -All right, Dad. | -你要听Dryer教练的 -好的 爸爸 |
[16:19] | Listen, well done, guys. | 听着 不错孩子们 |
[16:24] | So who’s the new soccer coach | 谁是新教练 |
[16:27] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:29] | lt’s gotta be Stacie’s ex, the soccer player. | 好像是Stacie的前夫 那个足球运动员 |
[16:32] | -Soccer player -Soccer player | -足球运动员 -足球运动员 |
[16:34] | Really. | 是的 |
[16:35] | So, what does he do now | 那他现在做什么 |
[16:37] | -What do you need him to do -That’s not what l | -你想让他做什么 -不是我想让 |
[16:40] | -Through with men. -Oh, come on. | -传球 -加油 |
[16:46] | -Hey, how was it -lt was good. | -怎么样 -很好 |
[16:48] | -Great to see you, Barb. -Bye. You ready | -很高兴地看到你 Barb -再见你准备好了吗 |
[17:04] | You have 15 new messages. | 你有15条新信息 |
[17:09] | Hi, coach, this is Aaron’s mom. | 教练 这是Aaron的妈妈 |
[17:11] | Coach Len had promised Aaron he could play offense opening day | 莱恩教练曾许诺Aaron揭幕战上他可以当前锋 |
[17:15] | so hopefully none of that has changed. Call me at 555-0162. | 真心希望一切照常 给我电话555-0162 |
[17:20] | This is Jason’s mom. | 我是Jason 的妈妈 |
[17:22] | I just wanted to let you know | 我只想告诉你 |
[17:24] | that Jason’s been constipated for over a week, and l just | Jason便秘一星期了 我 |
[17:28] | Sorry, l must have run out of time. | 对不起 我没时间了 |
[17:31] | I just thought you may not want to run him too hard | 我就想让你别让他跑的太猛了 |
[17:34] | until he gets a chance to | 直到他有机会 |
[17:36] | Hi, coach. Zack’s mom. | 教练 我是Zack的妈妈 |
[17:38] | Last year he was diagnosed with ADD and took a vicious shot to the testicle | 去年他被查出患了多动症 睾丸还被球打了 |
[17:43] | so maybe it’s best to keep him as far away from the ball as possible. | 所以也许最好让他离球远点 |
[17:50] | Coach Hi, can l talk to you for a second | 教练 我能和你聊会儿吗 |
[17:56] | l Well, l just lt’ll just take a second. | 我 我只 占用您一小会 |
[18:00] | l wanted to know how he was doing. | 我想知道他表现怎么样 |
[18:03] | How who’s doing | 谁表现怎么样 |
[18:04] | Billy. l’m Billy’s mom. | Billy 我是Billy的妈妈 |
[18:06] | You don’t know that. l’m Barb, hi. | 你不知道我是Barb |
[18:09] | So l know you watch him play. He’s not very good, but he tries so hard. | 我知道你注意他比赛了 他不是非常好 但是他努力 |
[18:13] | And so l’ve been practicing with him, but l’m so spastic. | 所以我一直陪他练习 但是我太笨了 |
[18:17] | And l asked his dad to help too, but he’s just so busy | 于是我让他爸爸帮忙 但是他又太忙 |
[18:21] | which is kind of the story of our marriage and now our divorce and | 这就是我们的婚姻状况 现在我们离婚了 |
[18:25] | Hey, Barb, he’s doing just fine. | 他表现不错 |
[18:28] | -You think so -Yeah, l do. | -你这么认为 -是的 |
[18:32] | l mean a lot of these kids, they don’t have experience anyway, you know | 我是说这些孩子好多都没有经验 知道吗 |
[18:36] | Look, if you, need me to give him some extra help | 你看 如果你需要我给他一些额外的帮助 |
[18:40] | then l’m happy to l don’t | 我很乐意 我不是 |
[18:43] | -Why are you crying -l know, l’m sorry. | -你怎么哭了 -我知道 不好意思 |
[18:46] | Okay, thank you. You’re right. lt’s gonna be fine. | 谢谢 你是对的 会好起来的 |
[18:50] | Okay, okay. Let’s win this game. | 我们去夺取胜利 |
[18:53] | Win this game, yeah. All right. | 夺取胜利 好的 |
[19:14] | All right, folks, so it’s my first game as coach. | 好的 伙计们 这是我作为教练的首场比赛 |
[19:17] | l want you to show me what you’ve got, all right | 我要求你们拿出全部本领 好吗 |
[19:20] | And l want you to go out there and show those wankers what you got, | 我要你们给外面那些家伙看看你们的本事 |
[19:24] | all right | 好吗 |
[19:25] | Now l want you to be killers. | 现在我希望你们都是杀手 |
[19:27] | l want you to talk to each other. l want you to pass the ball to each other. | 我要你们交流 我要你们多传球 |
[19:31] | And remember, you can’t score if you don’t shoot. Ready for that | 记住 不射门就不会得分准备好了吗 |
[19:37] | Come around, come in. Okay, hands out. | 围成圈 进来 伸出手 |
[19:40] | One, two, three. Go, Cyclones. | 一二三 加油 旋风 |
[19:46] | Now, see, the idea is that we all do it together, okay | 听着 我们要一齐 知道吗 |
[19:49] | So on three let’s try it again. One, two, three. | 数到三 再来一遍 一二三 |
[19:53] | Go, Cyclones | 加油 旋风 |
[19:59] | Let’s get these wankers. | 打败这些傻瓜 |
[20:02] | Lewis, you’ve gotta get the ball forward. | Lewis 你要带球向前 |
[20:05] | Well played. Let’s go, now. Let’s go. | 踢得好上 上 |
[20:10] | That’s it, that’s it. Come on, come on. Come on. Move up, guys. | 对了 对了加油 加油动起来 伙计们 |
[20:13] | Aaron didn’t want to leave practice. | Aaron不想中断练习 |
[20:15] | l don’t think | 我没想到 |
[20:16] | Jason’s father has spent three straight hours with him in months. | 这几个月Jason的爸爸会和他度过三个小时 |
[20:20] | Look, l actually caught Brian | 我看到Brian |
[20:22] | practicing a Scottish accent in the mirror this morning. | 今天早上对着镜子练习苏格兰口音 |
[20:35] | Keep it going, Lewis. | 继续 Lewis. |
[20:43] | Finally, we’re on the board. | 我们终于得分了 |
[20:51] | Coach seems like a pretty solid guy. | 教练看起来挺结实 |
[20:55] | He’s pretty good looking too, huh | 他长得也不错 是不 |
[20:59] | -You’re better looking. -What do you mean by that | -你长得也不错 -什么意思 |
[21:02] | l don’t wanna marry him, l’m just saying he’s good looking. | 我又没想嫁给他 我只是说他长得不错 |
[21:08] | He’s good with the kids too. | 他也挺会和孩子们相处的 |
[21:11] | Right | 是吗 |
[21:14] | That’s the stuff, that’s the stuff. That’s what l’m talking about. | 这就对了 这就对了 这就是我说的 |
[21:18] | High five, high five, Lewis. | 击掌 击掌 Lewis |
[21:22] | So l got your toothbrush in here. Your pajamas in here. | 我把你的牙刷放这了 睡衣在这 |
[21:26] | -Mom, l’ll be fine. -Make sure he takes a shower. | -妈妈 我没事 -一定让他洗澡 |
[21:29] | He can use the pool. | 他可以用池子 |
[21:30] | Oh, that’s very funny. | 真幽默 |
[21:32] | Showers and brush his teeth it is. | 洗澡 刷牙 就这些 |
[21:35] | All right, well, he’s all yours. Hey, have fun. Have fun, okay | 好的 他是你的了 玩的开心 |
[21:39] | -lt’s one night, Mom. -lt’s gonna be good. | -只一晚 妈妈 -没事的 |
[21:42] | We’re gonna have a great night, champ. | 我们将度过一个美好的夜晚 冠军 |
[21:51] | Hi, you’re Lewis’ Dad | 你是Lewis爸爸 |
[21:52] | l’m Denise, Samantha’s mom. | 我是Denise Samantha的妈妈 |
[21:57] | -Have we met before -Not that l remember, and l’d remember. | -我们见过吗 -我不记得了 我应该记得的 |
[22:02] | -lt’s just you look very familiar to me. -l get that all the time. | -你看起来很眼熟 -我总是那样 |
[22:06] | Help me out. How do l know you | 帮帮我我怎么认识你 |
[22:10] | Doctors tell me | 医生告诉我 |
[22:11] | running back Rolando Jones has suffered a torn ACL | 赶紧回去Rolando Jones韧带撕裂 |
[22:14] | and will not be returning for the second half. | 下半场上不了了 |
[22:17] | -You were a sportscaster on TV. -Yes, l was, l was. | -你曾经是电视体育解说员 -是的 我是 |
[22:21] | You see, you’re not the only one who used to be someone, coach. | 你看 你不是那个总被人认错的唯一的人 教练 |
[22:26] | -Well, l’ll see you when l see you. -Yeah, see you. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[22:30] | That’s your house lt’s huge. | 这是你的房子 真大呀 |
[22:32] | No, it’s the little house here across the driveway. | 不 是道对面的那个小房子 |
[22:35] | Here we go, not bad for a couple of bachelors. | 来吧 对一对单身汉来说还不错 |
[22:39] | -What do you think Like it -Yeah. | -怎么样 喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[22:41] | l’ve still got work to do, | 还没彻底完工 |
[22:43] | but it’s gonna look pretty great when it’s finished. | 到时候会很漂亮的 |
[22:46] | So that’s my bedroom and not to mention | 那是我的卧室 不值一提 |
[22:53] | your very own room. Not bad | 你的房间不错嘛 |
[22:58] | l thought you and l could fix it up. | 我想我们能商量好 |
[23:00] | Maybe we could see | 也许我们可以看看 |
[23:02] | if a little bit of Mom’s good taste has rubbed off on you. | 妈妈的品味有没有感染到你 |
[23:08] | -ls this me -Yeah. Of course that’s you. | -这是我吗 -是的 当然是你 |
[23:11] | That’s me, you and your mom in ltaly. We used to have a place by the lake. | 是你 你和你妈妈在意大利 我们那时湖边有个地方 |
[23:16] | -Really Did l like it -Yeah, you loved it. | -真的 我喜欢吗 -超喜欢 |
[23:20] | We’d put these little floaties on you | 我们得把那些浮子放你身上 |
[23:23] | and take you out to the lake and take you swimming. | 带你去湖里游泳 |
[23:26] | You were like a fish. You were a better swimmer than your old man. | 你像条鱼你比老爸擅长游泳 |
[23:30] | l don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[24:00] | Don’t dream of scary monsters. | 别梦到吓人的怪物 |
[24:30] | “Thinking of you” Oh, shit. | 想到你 糟了 |
[24:37] | l had a bad dream. | 我做噩梦了 |
[24:40] | Oh, really, what happened | 是吗 怎么了 |
[24:44] | l dreamt l was playing soccer, and l looked down and l had no feet. | 我梦见我在在踢球 我向下一看 我的脚没了 |
[24:49] | No. The no-feet soccer dream You can’t play soccer with no feet. | 不无脚足球梦 你没脚踢不了球 |
[24:55] | l wanna call Mom. | 我想给妈妈打电话 |
[24:57] | Why do you want to do that We can work this out ourselves. | 为什么 我们可以自己解决 |
[25:01] | We’re a couple of big, tough, grown men here. | 我们是两个大男人 |
[25:04] | Dad, l wanna go home. | 爸爸 我想回家 |
[25:11] | Hey. Go hop in my bed, 1 0 minutes and then off to your room. | Hey跳上我的床 10分钟然后离开你的房间 |
[25:23] | Well, so much for a fun first sleep over, huh | 看 第一次在别人家过夜很有趣是吗 |
[25:33] | Will you just give him some time | 你能不能给他点时间 |
[25:38] | You know you didn’t lose him overnight. | 你看你就让他过一夜 |
[25:43] | How did you get to be so much more grown-up than me, Stace | 你怎么好像比我成熟得多 Stace |
[25:48] | Somebody had to. | 某些人必须的 |
[26:03] | Hey, there’s Dad. | 爸爸在那 |
[26:05] | Yep, there he is. | 是的 |
[26:14] | You’re looking very sharp there. | 你在那看起来很完美 |
[26:16] | -What’s the story -l don’t know. | -有故事 -不知道 |
[26:19] | Hey, George, George Yeah, l’ll call you back. | 我会给你回话 |
[26:22] | What are you doing, you staying out of trouble | 你在干嘛 没惹麻烦吧 |
[26:25] | l’m trying my best. | 我在尽力 |
[26:28] | Hey, look Patti and l | 看看我和Patti |
[26:29] | we’re putting together this soiree for Friday. | 我们将在周五的晚会上复合 |
[26:32] | -We wanted to know if you could join us. -This Friday | -我们想问你能来吗 -这周五 |
[26:35] | Personally, l’d be very grateful if you could. | 就我而言 如果你能来我将感激不尽 |
[26:38] | l’ve got these guys l’m doing a deal with. They would love to meet you. | 这的人都想见你 |
[26:42] | l think you’ll have a great time. | 我想你会玩的愉快 |
[26:44] | l put together a really good group of people. | 这些人都很不错 |
[26:46] | Be a lot of opportunities there if you know what l mean. | 会有很多机会 如果你懂我的意思 |
[26:51] | -Yeah, okay. -That makes me very happy. | -是的 好吧 -这让我很高兴 |
[26:54] | l take care of my friends. You’re gonna find out that about me. | 我会照顾我的朋友们 你会发现关于我的一些事 |
[26:57] | l take care of my friends. There it goes again. | 我会照顾我的朋友们 又来了 |
[27:01] | Yeah, Sean. No, l think he’s a piece of shit. l don’t care | 是的 Sean不 我想他太差劲 我不管 |
[27:05] | Coach Hi | 教练 |
[27:09] | l just wanted to thank you for the other day. | 那天的事我想谢谢你 |
[27:13] | Don’t worry, l’m not gonna have another melt down on you again. | 别担心 我不会再烦你了 |
[27:17] | l just wanted to say thank you. | 我只想说谢谢 |
[27:19] | You’re welcome, Barb. That’s fine, you’re welcome. | 不客气 Barb 没事儿 别客气 |
[27:24] | -You seem to be getting over it -Thank you. | -你看起来好像没事了 -谢谢 |
[27:30] | Oh, good ball. Yeah, that’s it. | 好球 好 |
[27:33] | Pull his jersey a bit. Yeah, give him a little elbow. | 拽他的球衣 推开他 |
[27:36] | Get a good night’s sleep, coach l’m a night owl too. | 睡得好吗 教练 我也是个能熬夜的人 |
[27:44] | -Sorry, l didn’t get your e-mail till this -No, relax. | -对不起我不是故意收你的邮件的 -没事 放松 |
[27:48] | l just wanted to tell you that l ran into a mutual friend of ours. | 我只想告诉你我们有共同的朋友 |
[27:55] | No way. | 不可能 |
[27:56] | -l was at CSA when he first started there. -God, what a small world, huh | -我在的时候他刚在那开始工作 -天 世界太小了 |
[28:01] | So sports-casting, huh, George Apparently pretty damn good too. | 很有趣 是吗 George 也很不错 是吗 |
[28:06] | He said that You think he was for real | 他说的 你以为他当真的 |
[28:08] | l’ll find out tonight. He gave me a copy to watch. | 今晚就知道了 他给了我一个拷贝 |
[28:11] | So who knows, maybe l know someone l can give it to. | 谁知道呢 也许我也能给我认识的人 |
[28:15] | -Yeah, l’d appreciate that. -l’ll let you know, coach. | -是的 我很感激 -会让你知道的 教练 |
[28:24] | Come on, let’s go. Come on. This is sad. | 走吧 走吧 太糟了 |
[28:28] | l got a stack of twenties here, doesn’t anybody want one | 我拿到了很多20多的 有人想要一个吗 |
[28:32] | Well, then hit the Gatorade bottle. | 好吧 打那个 Gatorade瓶子 |
[28:35] | -l bet you coach can do it. -A great idea. Come here. | -我打赌你能行 -好主意过来 |
[28:39] | No, that’s all right. Thank you. Lewis, come on. | 不 不用了谢谢 Lewis 来吧 |
[28:41] | Who wants to see coach hit the bottle | 谁想看教练打瓶子 |
[28:46] | We don’t do the bottle, we do the crossbar. | 我们不打瓶子 打横梁 |
[28:48] | Oh, we can do the crossbar. Hit the crossbar. | 我们能击中横梁 击中横梁 |
[28:52] | But you’re a pro, so we’re gonna move it back right here. Come on. | 但是 你是职业的 我们要把它往后挪来吧 |
[28:59] | Okay, can l get a warm-up shot | 我能热下身吗 |
[29:01] | There’s no warm-up shots in life, George. | 生活中可没有热身 George |
[29:18] | Wait, wait, wait. Okay, we’re gonna make it interesting. | 等等 我们来让这个变得更有趣些 |
[29:22] | Anybody can hit the crossbar. | 每个人都能击中横梁 |
[29:24] | -Honestly, l gotta go. -Can you hit this | -说真的 我想来 -你能击中 |
[29:27] | l got a hundred bucks says you cannot hit it. | 我赌100元你不能 |
[29:31] | A hundred bucks. Hundred bucks. | 100元100元 |
[29:33] | Hit the bottle. | 击中瓶子 |
[29:35] | We got 200 right here. Two hundred. | 我赌200. 200元 |
[29:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:42] | Come on, money plays. | 来吧 赏金比赛 |
[30:09] | Somebody comes to the locker room. They say: | 有人来到了更衣室他们说: |
[30:12] | “The queen wants to meet you.” | “女王想见你” |
[30:14] | And she walks into the locker room, right in front of me. | 她走进了更衣室 就在我的面前 |
[30:18] | l’m standing stark naked in front of Queen Elizabeth. | 我一丝不挂地站在在伊丽莎白女王面前 |
[30:21] | And l said, “Your Majesty, l apologize. l’m so sorry.” | 我说:”陛下 真抱歉对不起” |
[30:26] | And she looks me up and down and she says: | 她上上下下打量我然后说: |
[30:28] | “Not at all, young man. lt’s an absolute pleasure.” | “没什么 年轻人绝对是件高兴事” |
[30:33] | Come on, George. Come on, let’s take a lap. | 来吧 George 来吧 走一圈 |
[30:36] | l like you, George, l like you. You’re a guy. | 我喜欢你 George 我喜欢你 你是个人物 |
[30:40] | You’re comfortable with yourself. You don’t give a shit. | 你潇洒自在 你一点儿都不在乎 |
[30:43] | You don’t seem to give a shit much, either. | 你看起来也不会在乎 |
[30:45] | Oh, no, no, no. l just know how to hide it, that’s all. | 不不不 我只是知道怎么伪装 仅此而已 |
[30:50] | l don’t know what it is about you. lt’s crazy, but l trust you. | 我不了解你 太疯狂了 但是我相信你 |
[30:53] | l trust that mug. | 我相信那张脸 |
[30:56] | For instance, the woman standing by the fireplace | 举个例子 看到壁炉边站着的那个女人吗 |
[31:01] | the blond | 金发的那个 |
[31:03] | l can comfortably tell you that l am not sleeping with her. | 我可以愉快地告诉你 我不会和她上床 |
[31:10] | But l can’t say the same thing for the woman that she’s talking to. | 但是我不会和正与她交谈的那个女人这么说 |
[31:15] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[31:18] | Patti, have you met the coach | Patti 见过教练了吗 |
[31:20] | George, this is my wife, Patti. | George 我妻子 Patti |
[31:23] | Now l ask you, is she gorgeous | 现在我问你 她漂亮吗 |
[31:26] | or is she gorgeous | 她漂亮吗 |
[31:28] | You had it right the first time. Nice to meet you, Mrs. King. | 你找对人了 很高兴见到你 金太太 |
[31:32] | -Please, call me Patti. -Oh, the councilman’s leaving. | -叫我Patti -议员要走了 |
[31:35] | l’d better massage this. l’ll be right back. | 我得去照应一下 马上回来 |
[31:41] | lt’s a beautiful place you have here. | 这地方不错 |
[31:45] | He’s laid out quite a spread for you, hasn’t he | 他为你准备了丰盛的晚宴 是吗 |
[31:48] | No, l don’t think it’s for me exactly. | 不 其实我不认为这是为我准备的 |
[31:51] | Oh, no. l’ve thrown enough parties to know for whom they’re thrown and why. | 我总办这种party 知道是为谁办的 为什么办 |
[31:56] | The only thing l can’t figure out is | 我唯一搞不懂的是 |
[31:58] | he invites one woman he’s sleeping with. | 他邀请的他想要搞的女人 |
[32:00] | l’m not complaining. He takes very good care of me. | 我没在抱怨 他对我很好 |
[32:05] | l just like to know which one it is. lt makes me feel better somehow. | 我就想知道是哪一位 能让我感觉好点 |
[32:10] | l’m sure you’re just being paranoid, Mrs. King. | 我相信你想多了 金夫人 |
[32:14] | That’s sweet. You barely know him yet you’re already defending him. | 真感人 你都不怎么认识他就开始为他辩护了 |
[32:19] | You know, l have crazy intuition. | 要知道 我的直觉很灵的 |
[32:22] | l watched you coaching those kids and l said to myself: | 我看过你教这些孩子 我对自己说: |
[32:26] | “Patti, now that’s a good person.” | “Patti 这是个好人” |
[32:30] | Thank you for taking such nice care of my son. | 谢谢你对我儿子那么好 |
[32:34] | l see a friend standing all alone. | 我看到一个朋友独处一隅 |
[32:36] | l’m gonna go talk to her. Nice to meet you, George. | 我要和她聊聊 很高兴见到你 George |
[32:49] | Well, don’t just stare at it, take it for a spin. Come on. | 好了 别只盯着看 让它转起来来吧 |
[32:54] | -Really -Get in. | -真的吗 -上来 |
[33:00] | Lewis saw her in the park the other day. Thought she was a rocket ship. | 有一天Lewis在公园看到她了 以为她是火箭船 |
[33:04] | My friend, put that piece of crap back of the parking lot. | 我的朋友 把那些废话丢在停车场吧 |
[33:08] | Hey, thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[33:14] | See you at practice, coach. Keep it till then. | 训练场见 教练 留到那时候吧 |
[33:18] | l told you, l take care of my friends. | 我说过 我会关照朋友的 |
[34:33] | What are you doing lt’s after midnight. | 干嘛呢 都后半夜了 |
[34:35] | l know. | 我知道 |
[34:37] | Hey, l was wondering if l could talk to Stacie. | 我想能不能和Stacie谈谈 |
[34:42] | lt’s about Lewis. | 关于Lewis的 |
[34:45] | All right, just hold on. Just hold on for a second, all right | 好的 等一下 等一会好吗 |
[35:09] | What What is it, George What’s wrong | 怎么了 Geoge 出什么事了 |
[35:13] | l was just | 我只是 |
[35:15] | -l was just driving by and -ln a Ferrari. | -我只是开车路过 -开着法拉利. |
[35:21] | Yeah. You like it | 是的 喜欢吗 |
[35:27] | You know, actually, though, it made me think. | 要知道 实际上 它让我想了很多 |
[35:32] | Remember ltaly | 记得意大利吗 |
[35:34] | Remember that place we rented | 记得我们租的房子吗 |
[35:37] | We had the Ferrari. | 我们有台法拉利 |
[35:39] | George, it is late, okay | George 太晚了 |
[35:40] | lf you wanna talk to me about Lewis, call me in the morning. | 如果你想和我谈Lewis的事 明早给我打电话吧 |
[35:45] | -What -Do you ever think | -什么 -你想没想过 |
[35:48] | l’m just saying, but you ever think | 我是想说 你想过 |
[35:51] | what it might have been like if l hadn’t screwed it all up | 如果我不把一切弄糟的话我们会怎么样 |
[35:58] | Yeah, l used to. | 我想过 |
[36:01] | All the time, l wondered. | 一直在想 |
[36:06] | You were the most exciting thing that ever happened to me, George. | 你是我遇到的最幸福的事 George |
[36:11] | One second l’m a 23-year-old from Virginia backpacking around England | 头一秒我还是个在英格兰徒步旅行的弗吉尼亚背包客 |
[36:16] | and the next l’m falling in love with a soccer star | 下一秒我就爱上了一个足球明星 |
[36:20] | and vacationing in the most incredible villas in Tuscany. | 在最豪华的托斯卡纳别墅里度假 |
[36:26] | So you do remember. | 这么说你都记得 |
[36:30] | Yeah, l remember the pizza too. | 是的 我还记得披萨 |
[36:35] | Pizza, right. | 披萨 对 |
[36:38] | Honey, is everything all right | 宝贝 一切还好吗 |
[36:41] | Yeah, babe. Sorry, just two seconds, l’ll be in. | 是的 宝贝 对不起 再等一下 我就进去 |
[36:49] | l’m concerned Lewis has a learning disability. | 我很担心Lewis的学习障碍 |
[36:52] | You are | 你担心 |
[36:54] | No, l’m just saying you can tell that to Matt. | 不 我是说你可以告诉Matt |
[37:10] | -ls everything okay -Nothing. | -有什么事吗 -没事 |
[37:31] | l got your address off the team roster and l was in the neighborhood | 我在球队花名册上看到你的地址 我就住那附近 |
[37:35] | so l was like, “Wow, that is a Your house is huge.” | 所以我就像这样 “那是个 你的房子真大” |
[37:39] | -l guess l should have figured, but -l live in the guesthouse. | -我想我应该已经知道 但是 -我住在宾馆里 |
[37:48] | -ls everything all right -Yeah, yeah. | -一切还好吗 -是的 |
[37:50] | Fridays are just kind of hard because l drop Billy off at his Dad’s house. | 周五很不好过 因为我把Billy送他爸爸那去了 |
[37:55] | l thought l would have all these plans and l’d sleep in really late | 我想我应该做好计划睡到自然醒 |
[37:59] | but l always end up just driving around in circles. | 但是我总是起来开车在附近兜圈子 |
[38:03] | So what’s that | 那怎么了 |
[38:06] | l didn’t say anything. | 没什么 |
[38:08] | Oh, l thought l heard you invite me in for a drink. | 我想你说过要请我进去喝一杯 |
[38:11] | No, no, l was just listening to you. | 没有 是你一直在说 |
[38:17] | -Would you like -Yeah, let’s have a drink. | -你想 -好的 咱们喝一杯 |
[38:21] | You should plant some flowers in here or something. | 你应该在这儿种点儿花儿什么的 |
[38:24] | What were the colors of your soccer team | 你们足球队是什么颜色的队服 |
[38:26] | Because you could probably get flowers in those colors. | 你可以种点儿一样颜色的花儿 |
[38:35] | l haven’t been in a bachelor pad in years. | 我好长时间没进过单身汉的房间了 |
[38:41] | Cheers, to our kids. | 干杯 为孩子们 |
[38:44] | -Remember them -To our kids. | -记得他们吗 -为孩子们 |
[38:50] | You must miss Lewis living with you. You guys are so close. | 你一定没和Lewis一起住 你俩太像了 |
[38:54] | -Sure l do, yeah. -Yeah. | -我有 -是的 |
[38:58] | -l just decided something recently. -What’s that | -我最近决定了一些事情 -是什么 |
[39:01] | l decided to start dating again. | 我决定开始约会 |
[39:04] | Oh, that’s great. | 很好 |
[39:07] | l know. l figure l’m worth dinner and a movie, right | 我想 我还值一顿晚餐和一场电影 是吗 |
[39:10] | l mean, l know l’m not Penelope Cruz, | 我是说 我知道我不是Penelope Cruz |
[39:13] | but could be worse. l could be worse. | 但我能更差 更差 |
[39:15] | That would be a good line for the lnternet, “You’ve dated worse.” | 可以在网上写一句好标题”你约会更糟” |
[39:19] | l actually am on the lnternet. | 我上网 |
[39:22] | Can l show you my profile l’d love your opinion. | 能给你看看我的简历吗 我想听听你的意见 |
[39:25] | Yeah, well, l’m the last guy you want advice from, but | 我是那个最好给你提建议的人 但是 |
[39:31] | “Perfect mate.” | “完美伴侣” |
[39:33] | l have to do my secret password so look away. Okay. | 我的输入密码 转过脸去 |
[39:38] | Look at all this going on, huh | 看着这一切 呵呵 |
[39:41] | Here’s me thinking that sitting around in my boxers | 这是我想象坐在围绕在我身边的拳击手中 |
[39:44] | is gonna get me a date. | 这样就有人约我了 |
[39:45] | No l mean you probably could. l know that | 不 我是说你能行 我知道 |
[39:51] | l mean, it’s not like a really sexy picture, | 我是说 这虽然不是一张性感的照片 |
[39:53] | but l didn’t wanna look skanky. | 但是我不想看上去衣衫不整 |
[39:58] | So if you didn’t know me, would you call me | 所以如果你不认识我 你会给我打电话吗 |
[40:01] | Yeah. | 会 |
[40:03] | -Really -Yeah. | -真的 -是的 |
[40:04] | Absolutely l would call you. | 我当然会打给你 |
[40:07] | Your inbox in gonna be full. | 你的收件箱会爆满 |
[40:10] | You’re an attractive woman, Barb. | 你是个很有吸引力的女人 Barb |
[40:13] | You just gotta have a little more a little more confidence in yourself. | 你只需再多一点 再多一点自信 |
[40:24] | Okay, l think l’m gonna go now. | 我想我得走啦 |
[40:27] | l should go because | 我得走因为 |
[40:30] | Thank you so much for the half a beer | 谢谢你的啤酒 |
[40:33] | and l’ll see you at practice. | 训练场见 |
[40:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:41] | lf you did know me and you saw that ad, would you call | 如果你认识我 看了那个广告会给我打电话吗 |
[40:46] | Yeah. l would. | 是的 我会 |
[41:16] | -You’re not gonna cry again, are you -No, l promise l won’t cry. | -你不会又要哭吧 -不 我保证不再哭了 |
[41:21] | But you’re gonna have to take it really slow, okay | 但是你得慢慢来 okay |
[42:03] | George, did l wake you lt’s Carl. | George 吵醒你了 我是Carl |
[42:07] | Hey, Carl. What’s up | Carl.有事吗 |
[42:08] | l hate to bother you with this | 我不想打扰你 |
[42:10] | but do you happen to keep any cash around the house | 但是你那儿有现金吗 |
[42:14] | Do l keep cash around the house | 我这儿有现金吗 |
[42:16] | $10,000 to be exact. | 确切地说$10000 |
[42:18] | Look, l know it’s a lot, but it’s for my bail. | 我知道数目不小 是我的保释金 |
[42:21] | Oh, my God. Are you in jail | 上帝 你进去了 |
[42:23] | Yeah, it’s so stupid. l’m embarrassed to even | 是的 太愚蠢了 我很惭愧 |
[42:27] | l had a few too many last night, some guy was looking at Patti | 我昨晚多喝了几杯 一些家伙盯着Patti看 |
[42:32] | l don’t want to bore you with all of it. | 我不想因为这事麻烦你 |
[42:34] | Actually, Carl, | 实际上 Carl |
[42:35] | l gotta take Lewis to his soccer game in, like, two hours. | 我想带Lewis参加足球比赛 大概两小时后 |
[42:38] | Swing by the house, grab the money, come down here and pay my bail | 到我家去 拿到钱 过来付我的保释金 |
[42:42] | and Bob’s your uncle. | Bob是你叔叔 |
[42:47] | l just came to get the The bail. | 我来拿保释金 |
[42:51] | -The bail. -Yeah. | -保释金 -是的 |
[42:53] | l’m so sorry, come in. | 对不起 进来吧 |
[42:59] | This is so embarrassing. Do you want something to drink | 太难为情了 喝点儿什么 |
[43:02] | No, l’m good. l’ve gotta get a move on. | 不用了 我得抓紧时间 |
[43:04] | Okay, l’m just so over this, George. | 我来处理 George |
[43:08] | l don’t want to get involved in your business. | 我不想接入你的事情 |
[43:11] | -l’m sorry. No, l’m sorry. -No, l’m sorry. | -对不起 不 对不起 -不 是我抱歉 |
[43:13] | He does it all the time. lt’s just one of his things. | 他总这样 这只是他那些烂事之一 |
[43:17] | He gets kind ofjealous sometimes. Don’t you think he should stay there | 他有时候非常妒忌 你不认为他就应该呆在里面 |
[43:24] | He’ll be out in a second. Just take it easy. | 等一下他就出来了 放松 |
[43:29] | -Where the hell are you -ls Lewis there | -你到底在哪 -Lewis在吗 |
[43:32] | -Yeah, hold on. -Dad | -在 等等 -爸 |
[43:34] | Hey, kiddo. Hey, listen. l’ve got a surprise for you. | 小伙子嘿听着 我有个惊喜给你 |
[43:38] | Remember that cool car you saw | 还记得你看到的那辆酷车吗 |
[43:40] | -You mean the rocket-ship car -Yeah. | -那个火箭车 -是的 |
[43:42] | -How would you like to go in that -Great. | -你坐上去怎么样 -太好了 |
[43:45] | The only thing is might be a little late. | 就是可能得晚一些 |
[43:49] | -We’re not gonna miss the game -No, no, no. We’re not. | -不会耽误比赛吗 -不不 不会 |
[43:53] | l’ll be there before you know it. | 我会及时赶到 |
[43:59] | -Do not go in there. -Wasn’t planning on it. | -别进去 -意料之外 |
[44:01] | Let’s get out of here. l hope Patti didn’t bust your balls too much. | 咱们出去吧我希望Patti没找你麻烦 |
[44:04] | Trust me, she’s no angel. | 相信我 她不是个善茬 |
[44:07] | She’s always threatening to walk out. | 她总威胁说要离家出走 |
[44:10] | Hinting at other men. l even had her followed for a time. | 暗示和别的男人 又一次我甚至跟踪她 |
[44:15] | Thousands of dollars for a tour of the Beltway’s finest shopping malls. | 在Beltway最好的商店里 一次就花好几千美金 |
[44:20] | l’m not letting her go, George, not to another man. | 我不想让她走 George 和别的男人一起 |
[44:25] | Not a living man. | 不是活生生的人 |
[44:36] | -l know, l know. Hey, champ. -Bye, Mom. | -我知道 我知道嘿 冠军 |
[44:39] | Bye, baby. See you soon. | 再见 宝贝 |
[44:40] | -l’ll have him back by 9. -Whoa, Dad, cool car. | -我9点送他回来 -哇 爸爸 好酷的车 |
[44:43] | Yeah, you like it Okay, let’s go have some fun. | 是的 你喜欢吗 怎么去兜兜风 |
[44:48] | -Dad, this is so cool. -lt’s cool, huh | -爸爸 太酷了 -很酷 啊 |
[44:52] | Oh, hey, careful with those buttons. That alarm is a bit sensitive. | 哦嘿 别碰那些按钮 警报很灵敏 |
[44:59] | Dad, you know we missed the game. | 爸爸 你知道我们错过比赛了 |
[45:27] | Let me ask you a question, and l want you to be totally honest with me. | 问你个问题 我要你实话实说 |
[45:32] | lf l let you take this wheel, do you think you could handle this thing | 如果我让你把方向盘 你觉得你能行吗 |
[45:37] | -Are you serious -Do l look serious | -你说真的 -你看呢 |
[45:40] | How many kids do you know get to see a soccer game on a Sunday | 你认识多少周日去看足球赛的孩子 |
[45:44] | -A lot. -A lot, right | -很多 -很多 是吗 |
[45:47] | But how many get to drive a Ferrari | 但是有多少能开法拉利的 |
[45:53] | -Ready -Yes | -准备好了 -是的 |
[46:01] | -Faster -Faster. | -再快点 -再快点 |
[46:03] | Careful, we’re coming to a bend. | 小心 要进弯道了 |
[46:06] | Nice and easy. | 很好 很简单 |
[46:08] | There we go. | 走吧 |
[46:11] | Look at you, you’re a natural. | 看 你很有天分 |
[46:17] | Keep your eye on the road, Lewis. | 看着路 Lewis |
[46:22] | -Faster -Yes. | -再快点 -好的 |
[46:24] | -l’m giving you control now, okay -Yes. | -现在你自己控制 -行 |
[46:27] | Around the bend. There you go. | 转弯走吧 |
[46:31] | You got it. You got it. | 你会了 你会了 |
[46:40] | Awesome | 太棒了 |
[46:59] | Let’s not tell your mom about this. | 别跟你妈说 |
[47:08] | Can l ask you something | 我能问你句话吗 |
[47:11] | Are you sad Mom’s getting married | 妈妈要结婚你很难过吗 |
[47:20] | But Matt seems like a nice guy. | 但是Matt看起来是个好人 |
[47:22] | Yeah. Me and mom talked about it | 是的 我和妈妈谈过 |
[47:25] | and l decided l’m not gonna call him Dad. | 我决定不喊他爸爸 |
[47:28] | Do you think that’ll hurt his feelings | 你想过没有那样会伤他的心的 |
[47:32] | l think whatever makes you feel good, you should do. | 我想怎么样能让你觉得舒服 你就怎么做 |
[47:48] | l watched your tape. | 我看了你的带子 |
[47:49] | Your posture needs work, you could use direction | 你需要工作 你需要指导 |
[47:52] | but you’ve got some skills. | 但是你有些技术 |
[47:54] | -Wow, thank you. -Guess what | -谢谢 -你猜怎么着 |
[47:56] | ESPN are looking to expand their soccer coverage. | ESPN想要扩大他们的足球覆盖面 |
[47:59] | They’re meeting with people right now. | 他们现在在招人 |
[48:01] | ESPN As in the ESPN | ESPN 在ESPN |
[48:05] | We should redo your tape, George. | 我们应该重新做你的带子 George |
[48:07] | lt’s now or never, George. | 机不可失 |
[48:10] | Why are we at Samantha’s house | 我们为什么在Samantha家 |
[48:12] | The thing is, champ, l’m trying to get this job as a sportscaster | 是这样的 冠军 我正努力得到体育解说员的工作 |
[48:16] | and Samantha’s mom is gonna help me. | Samantha的妈妈想要帮我 |
[48:19] | Why now | 为什么是现在 |
[48:21] | lf l don’t do it now, then they’ll give the job to somebody else. | 如果我现在不做 他们就把工作给别人了 |
[48:29] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[48:35] | Wait till you see what Samantha has. You’re gonna have fun. | 等下看看Samantha有什么 你们会玩的开心的 |
[48:39] | You wanna play a game lt’s called “Angry Birds.” | 想玩游戏吗 叫”急眼的家雀儿” |
[48:44] | Aracelli, there’s pasta and garlic bread for the kids, okay | 为孩子们准备点意大利面和蒜蓉面包 好吗 |
[48:48] | Here. We’re going to the studio. See you guys. | 好吧 我们去工作室 再见孩子们. |
[48:52] | -How long are we gonna be -An hour, max. | -我们得呆多长时间 -最多一个小时 |
[48:56] | You hear that, buddy We’re gonna be an hour. | 听到了吗 伙计 一个小时 |
[48:58] | All right. Before you know it. | 不知不觉间 |
[49:01] | ln three, two, one. Recording. | 三二一 开始 |
[49:04] | -The Los Angeles Galaxy came into -George, where’s the fire | -洛杉矶银河走进了 -George 别着急 |
[49:08] | And don’t worry about the prompter. | 别管提词器 |
[49:10] | -You got a lot of lights in here, l’m just -Recording. | -这太多灯光了 我只是 -录像 |
[49:14] | Let’s go. Okay, right down the lens. | 来吧 看镜头 |
[49:16] | He was scoring | 他得分了 |
[49:18] | Tell us the story. ESPN. | 给我们说说ESPN. |
[49:20] | -Recording. -Now | -开始 -现在 |
[49:22] | Yeah. Recording. Okay, loosen up. | 是的 开始 好的 放松 |
[49:24] | Just go for it. Just go for it, George. | 试试 试试 George |
[49:30] | The Los Angeles Galaxy came into Washington today and beat DC United. | 洛杉矶银河队来到华盛顿和特区联队比赛 |
[49:34] | Gotta say, what’s going on with DC United nowadays | 应该说 现在特区联队的状况 |
[49:37] | Danny Allsopp brought his A-game | 这是Danny Allsopp打的最好的比赛 |
[49:40] | scoring a bicycle kick goal off the corner | 利用角球机会倒钩得分 |
[49:42] | but he and the rest of the black and red | 但是他和他的队友们 |
[49:45] | couldn’t put a stop | 阻止不了 |
[49:46] | to a particularly ferocious and unstoppable Galaxy attack: | 银河队强大的攻击波: |
[49:50] | Landon Donovan, the Galaxy captain and lean, | Landon Donovan 银河队队长 |
[49:53] | mean scoring machine. | 被称为得分机器 |
[49:55] | Landon, you went to sleep after the World Cup for a few months | Landon 你在世界杯后休息了几个月 |
[49:59] | but you’re out of bed now and l gotta say you go, Landon. | 但是你现在回来了 我要说加油 Landon |
[50:02] | Go on with your bad striker self. | 和你们的前锋一起加油 |
[50:05] | And that’s it for tonight. Back to you, Denise. | 今晚就到这里 交回给你 Denise. |
[50:11] | Look at you, huh How good was that | 看看 多棒啊 |
[50:14] | l enjoyed that. That was fun. | 我很喜欢很有意思 |
[50:16] | You enjoyed it l really enjoyed that, George. | 你喜欢 我真的很喜欢 George |
[50:19] | -Really, and you looked great. -Thank you. | -真的 你看起来很棒 -谢谢 |
[50:23] | So how different was that from coaching soccer | 那么这和当教练有什么不同吗 |
[50:28] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[50:30] | l mean, looking after 1 3 kids is not exactly a piece of cake. | 我的意思 照顾13个孩子可不是小菜一碟 |
[50:33] | Well, they say the parents require the most work. What do you think | 他们说父母们要求很多你觉得呢 |
[50:39] | l guess l would take that on a parent-by-parent basis. | 我猜我做什么都得基于家长们的要求 |
[50:44] | And the moms A single dad like yourself | 还有妈妈们呢 像你这样的单身父亲 |
[50:48] | do you find that a distraction or inspiration | 有没有遇到烦恼或者鼓舞什么的 |
[50:53] | l would have to take that on a mom-by-mom basis. | 我不得不按着妈妈模式 |
[50:56] | And what about me Distraction or inspiration | 那我呢 烦恼还是鼓舞 |
[51:01] | Listen, it’s getting late. l gotta go pick up Lewis. | 你看 太晚了 我得去接Lewis了 |
[51:06] | -We should get going. -Yeah. | -我们该走了 -对 |
[51:09] | Listen to me, l gotta l can’t. | 听我说 我想 我不能 |
[51:11] | lt’s not as if l’m not leaving my family, George. | 不是好像我不想离开家 George |
[51:15] | l’m just looking for laughs. | 我只是当做消遣 |
[51:29] | We’re back. Hi. Hi, sweetie. | 我们回来了 宝贝 |
[51:37] | Sorry we ran on a little long. You ready to go | 可以走了吗 |
[51:47] | Come on, it’s late. Let’s go. | 快点 太晚了走吧 |
[51:52] | -Wonderful. lt’s 11 :15, George. -l know. | -太好了11:15了 George -我知道 |
[51:54] | But we had fun, didn’t we, champ | 但是我们玩的很开心 是不是 冠军 |
[51:58] | Yeah, l got that audition as a sportscaster | 是的 我去面试解说员了 |
[52:02] | but it was just a little bit last minute. | 但是有点来不及了 |
[52:06] | That’s good. That’s good. l’m glad for you. | 很好 真为你高兴 |
[52:08] | lt’s all right. No one got hurt. Everyone’s home safe. | 很好没人受伤 全都安全到家 |
[52:18] | You’re gonna have to explain to me what you saw in that guy. | 你得像我解释一下你看到那家伙什么了 |
[52:43] | Mr. George, can you explain how you drive a fancy car and still owe money | Mr. George你能解释为什么你开着豪车还欠钱 |
[52:49] | Yeah. No, l can’t actually. The thing is | 不 我不能 是这样 |
[52:51] | No, there is no thing. There is only rent. lf l don’t have by tomorrow | 不 没什么 这是租的 明天我要还没有的话 |
[52:55] | Shit. l’m so sorry. Sorry, one second. | 对不起 等一下 |
[53:08] | Listen, can l call you back | 我待会儿打给你好吗 |
[53:09] | You can talk to me when you get home. l’m in your bed, George. | 你可以回家和我说 我现在在你床上 George |
[53:16] | l’m sorry. Where are you | 你说什么 你在哪儿 |
[53:18] | I’m in your bed. This is quite some room. | 我在你床上 这房间不错 |
[53:22] | lt’s a little Mid Eastern for my taste, | 有点符合我的中东品味 |
[53:24] | but l must say your closets are fabulous. | 但是我得说你的衣柜真不错 |
[53:30] | Don’t Param, come here a second. | 别 Param 过来一下 |
[53:35] | -l don’t think that you’re in my bedroom. -What | -我想你没在我的卧室里 -什么 |
[53:40] | No, you think that you’re in my bedroom, | 不 你以为你在我的卧室里 |
[53:42] | but you’re in my landlord’s bedroom. | 实际上你是在我房东的卧室里 |
[53:51] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[53:53] | -Where are you -ln the guest house across the driveway. | -你在哪儿 -路对面的家庭旅馆 |
[53:58] | Patti, just get out of there now, okay | Patti 快出来 好吗 |
[54:13] | l’m sorry l didn’t sort you out before, | 抱歉以前没处理好你的事 |
[54:15] | but l forgot l left the cash in my Ferrari. | 但是我忘了我把现金落在法拉利里了 |
[54:18] | -So how much is it -900. | -有多少 |
[54:20] | -900 Cash is good, yeah -Yeah. | -900 现金更好 对吗 -对 |
[54:26] | -lt’s a beautiful night, huh 7, 8. -Yeah. | -真是个美好的夜晚 -是的 |
[54:30] | -How much did you say -900. | -你说多少 |
[54:32] | 9 900. There you go. | 9 900 你走吧 |
[54:36] | l’ll probably see you around, maybe tomorrow or something. | 或许最近我还得找你 也许明天 |
[54:51] | -You know that l can’t do this. -Oh, stop it. | -你知道我做不到 -别说了 |
[54:53] | He lent you his Ferrari. He’s more possessive of that than of me. | 他借给你他的法拉利 他更喜欢占有它 而不是我 |
[54:57] | Whatever it is you got going on with your husband, l want you to know | 我不管你和你丈夫之间怎么回事 我想要你知道 |
[55:01] | l consider him a friend. | 我把它当朋友 |
[55:03] | l need you to put your clothes back on and just leave. | 我要你穿上衣服赶紧走人 |
[55:08] | -You’re gonna tell him, aren’t you -No. God, no. l’m not gonna tell him. | -你想告诉他 -不 天 不我不会告诉他 |
[55:13] | Okay, if you go now, just go home, there’s nothing to tell. | 如果你现在就走 回家去 我什么也不会说 |
[55:19] | Mrs. King, you’re not moving. | Mrs. King 你怎么不走 |
[55:21] | l’m starting to feel a bit foolish. | 我开始觉得有点儿傻 |
[55:23] | Oh, no, no. No reason to feel foolish. Just go. | 不不 不用觉得傻走吧 |
[55:26] | You have no idea what he might do. He’s very vindictive, George. | 你不知道他会怎么做 他报复心很强 George |
[55:30] | That’s the point l’m trying to make here. | 这正是我想说的重点 |
[55:32] | He’s gonna ask me where l was and l’m not a very good liar. | 他会问我去哪了 我又不擅长撒谎 |
[55:38] | l think l just need one drink. | 我想我只需要喝一杯 |
[55:43] | Okay. One drink. | 一杯 |
[55:51] | There you go. | 给你 |
[55:53] | Well, aren’t you gonna have one | 好 你不来一杯吗 |
[55:57] | Just leave. | 走吧 |
[56:08] | l need to use the bathroom. | 我想用下洗手间 |
[56:18] | You don’t know how many times he’s cheated on me. | 你不知道他骗过我多少次 |
[56:20] | And l can’t even do unfaithful right. | 我却连不忠实的权利都没有 |
[56:23] | Mrs. King You are a smart | Mrs. King 你是个聪明的 |
[56:28] | a strong, beautiful woman. | 健康的 美丽的女人 |
[56:32] | And l personally think | 我个人认为 |
[56:36] | that you shouldn’t stay in a marriage that you’re not happy in. | 你不应该陷在你不快乐的婚姻里 |
[56:45] | Oh, shit. That’s probably Carl. | 糟了 好像是Carl. |
[56:47] | What Carl knows you’re here | 什么 Carl知道你在这儿 |
[56:50] | -Yeah. Sometimes he has me followed. -What | -有时候他跟踪我 -什么 |
[56:53] | He thinks l might cheat on him. | 他以为我可能背叛他 |
[56:55] | Okay, okay. Stay in there, okay And don’t come out. | 呆在那 别出来 |
[57:16] | you gave me an extra hundred. | 你多给了我100. |
[57:27] | Mr. George, how do you meet all these beautiful women | Mr. George 你怎么总能遇上这些美女 |
[57:32] | Well, maybe it’s the accent. | 也许是口音的缘故 |
[57:37] | l have an accent too. | 我也有口音 |
[57:43] | George. George, l was looking for you. | George. George 我一直在找你 |
[57:46] | Oh, hey, how’s it going | 怎么了 |
[57:47] | Well, it turns out l’m not the only person who thought you had style. | 原来我不是唯一一个觉得你有两下子的人 |
[57:52] | My old station manager edited your tape. | 我的老站长编了你的带子 |
[57:53] | He’s gonna send it to Bristol. | 他想把它送到Bristol. |
[57:56] | He thinks you have a shot. | 他觉得你不错 |
[57:57] | -Wait, you serious -l’m serious. | -等等 真的吗 -真的 |
[58:01] | -Just don’t forget the girl who said it first. -No, no, l won’t. | -别忘了先这么说的女孩 -不不我不会的 |
[58:11] | When you’re out there today and you see me tug my ear like this. | 今天你在那外面的时候你看到我这样拽耳朵 |
[58:16] | That means l’m imagining you on top of me. | 那个意思是我在想象和你一起 |
[58:21] | Well, l better get back to the game, all right | 我最好回到比赛中 好吗 |
[58:24] | Well, you have a great game. | 是 你有一场重要比赛 |
[58:45] | Hey. Hey, what’s going on | 怎么样 |
[58:48] | -What’s going on You all right -Nothing. | -怎么样 你还好吗 -没什么 |
[58:50] | All right, Lewis. Here, your bag. | 好的 Lewis给你书包 |
[58:54] | Move forward, Scott. | 向前 Scott |
[58:56] | -Yeah, take it in. -Come on, Cyclones. | -注意 -加油 Cyclones. |
[58:58] | Use the mind, use the wing. Nice one. Watch your man. | 动动脑子 理由侧翼 好球 注意队友 |
[59:05] | Nice play, Lewis. There you go. | 干得好 Lewis去吧 |
[59:15] | Hi, coach, it’s me. | 教练 是我 |
[59:17] | l’m kind of busy. | 我有点忙 |
[59:18] | l’d say everything’s great except for this silly grin | 我想说一切都很好处了这个愚蠢的笑容 |
[59:21] | l can’t seem to get off of my face since the other night. | 那天晚上以后我就好像不会 |
[59:25] | Listen, l can’t really talk. | 听着 我不能真正交谈 |
[59:27] | l hope that it’s not awkward between us. We’re both adults, single. | 我希望我们之间不会太尴尬 我们都是单身成年人 |
[59:31] | And if it happens, great. | 如果它发生了 太好了 |
[59:33] | lf not it’s really only what’s best for the kids, right | 如果没有 对孩子们是最好的 对吗 |
[59:39] | l’m a little busy right now, but, l mean, we could | 我现在有点忙 但是 我是说 我们可以 |
[59:44] | -lt was Lewis -Yes | -是Lewis -是的 |
[59:47] | Well done, kiddo. | 干得漂亮 伙计 |
[59:49] | Lewis, well done, champ. Well done. | Lewis 干得好 冠军干得好 |
[59:53] | -That was great. -Didn’t even see it | -太棒了 -甚至都没见过 |
[59:58] | All right, come on, Cyclones. Let’s go, let’s get another one. | 好的 加油 旋风 来吧 再进一个 |
[1:00:07] | All right, come on. | 好的 加油 |
[1:00:09] | Let’s get another one. | 再进一个 |
[1:00:11] | Come on, Cyclones. | 加油 旋风 |
[1:00:22] | What the hell was that What are you playing at | 那到底是什么玩意 你在玩什么 |
[1:00:26] | What the hell was that | 那到底是什么玩意 |
[1:00:28] | ls this about last night | 是关于昨晚的吗 |
[1:00:32] | -What’s the matter -Leave me alone | -什么事 -离我远点 |
[1:00:34] | l hate soccer, and l hate you | 我讨厌足球 我恨你 |
[1:00:56] | He doesn’t hate me, right | 他不恨我 对吗 |
[1:00:58] | No, of course he doesn’t hate you. | 是的 他当然不恨你 |
[1:01:00] | But he does want to quit the team, George. Do you know that | 但是他真想退出球队 George 你知道吗 |
[1:01:05] | You know, l’m a bit lost at sea here, Stace. | 你看 我有点迷糊了 Stacey |
[1:01:09] | l was thinking maybe you could give me some parenting tips. | 我想你可以给我一些教育子女的妙招 |
[1:01:12] | Basic dos and don’ts. | 最基本的应该做的和不应该做的 |
[1:01:14] | Don’t let your 1 0-year-old son drive a Ferrari, that kind of thing | 不应该让你10岁的儿子开法拉利 是这类的吗 |
[1:01:17] | -My son has a big mouth, you know. -Honest. He gets that from me. | -我儿子是个大嘴巴 你知道 -诚实这点像我 |
[1:01:21] | l’m serious. Can we meet for a drink maybe | 说真的 我们喝点酒去怎么样 |
[1:01:24] | No. Absolutely not. We can meet for coffee, though. | 不 绝不 但是我们可以去喝点咖啡 |
[1:01:28] | -Dinner. -Lunch. | -晚餐 -午餐 |
[1:01:30] | -Early dinner. -Late lunch. | -晚餐前 -午餐后 |
[1:01:31] | -l’m not budging on dinner. -l’m not the one asking for advice. | -我坚持晚餐 -我不是在征求意见 |
[1:01:35] | Are you sure, no beer | 你肯定嘛 不要啤酒 |
[1:01:38] | Well, so l read about this place online. | 我在网上看到这个地方 |
[1:01:42] | The true Virginia experience, it says. | 上面写着: 纯粹弗吉尼亚体验 |
[1:01:44] | Apparently, you have to really like, you know, beat the stuffing out of it | 显然 你真的很喜欢 你知道 搜索好东西 |
[1:01:49] | you know, to get to the good stuff. | 找到好东西 |
[1:01:53] | All right, okay, you get it. Good | 好的 你找到了 好吗 |
[1:01:56] | According to the lnternet, there’s a real kick to the seasoning. | 根据互联网 这有真正的好调料 |
[1:02:00] | l don’t know, maybe the lnternet was wrong. | 不知道 也许互联网错了 |
[1:02:04] | Oh, here, here. | 这 这儿 |
[1:02:07] | Oh, yeah. Okay. Waitress, two beers, please. | 是的 好的 服务员 两杯啤酒 |
[1:02:14] | Three more beers, please. | 再来三杯 |
[1:02:17] | So l fall down the stairs, | 于是我从楼梯上摔下来 |
[1:02:19] | l stubbed my toe, and l scream, “Shit.” | 踢伤了脚趾 我大叫”妈的” |
[1:02:22] | And then the next five days | 接下来打的5天 |
[1:02:24] | Lewis is going around the house going, | Lewis在房里跑来跑去 |
[1:02:25] | “Shit, shit, shit.” | 嘴里说”妈的 该死 该死” |
[1:02:28] | l get it. Okay. | 我懂了 明白 |
[1:02:29] | Even when it’s hard, even when you want to be anywhere but there | 即使很难的时候 即使你就不想呆在这儿的时候 |
[1:02:33] | even when you feel like he doesn’t need you, trust me, he does. | 即使你觉得他不在需要你的时候 相信我 他需要 |
[1:02:39] | Here. | 这 |
[1:02:40] | What Where | 什么 哪儿 |
[1:02:42] | -You have some crab on your cheek. -Crap | -你脸上有蟹肉 -蟹肉 |
[1:02:44] | -Crab. Crab, on your cheek. -Crab. | -蟹肉 你脸上有蟹肉 -蟹肉 |
[1:02:47] | -Crab lips. -Gross. | -蟹 -很多 |
[1:02:55] | You’re the only woman l ever really loved. | 你是我唯一真爱过的女人 |
[1:02:58] | -Stop it. -No, l’m serious. l’m serious. | -得了吧 -不 我是认真地说真的 |
[1:03:01] | You know what l miss the most | 你知道我最怀念什么 |
[1:03:04] | ln the early years, | 早些年 |
[1:03:05] | when l used to play and you were in the stands watching me. | 我在场上比赛 你在看台上观战 |
[1:03:09] | After every game, l would look for you and l would wave to you. Remember | 每次赛后 我都要找到你的方向对你挥手还记得吗 |
[1:03:13] | And no matter how badly l played how massively l screwed up | 无论我表现多差劲 多糟糕 |
[1:03:19] | l always knew when you waved back at me, everything would be all right. | 我总知道只要你也对我挥手 一切都没事儿了 |
[1:03:23] | l mean, l felt like the most special person in the world when you did that. | 我是说 当你那样的时候我感觉到了这世上最特别的人 |
[1:03:30] | Until l’d look behind | 直到我回头看 |
[1:03:31] | and six other women were all waving back along with me. | 都还有六个女人也和我一同挥手 |
[1:03:35] | l was young then. You know, l’m different now. | 那是我还年轻 你知道 现在不一样了 |
[1:03:37] | Okay, so prove that to Lewis. | 那就证明给Lewis看 |
[1:03:40] | -He hates me, remember -He doesn’t hate you. | -他恨我 记得 -他不恨你 |
[1:03:43] | He just hates being disappointed, and you’ve done that a lot, okay | 他只是讨厌失望但是你总让他失望 明白吗 |
[1:03:47] | l mean, he was 4 when you left, remember | 他四岁你就离开了 记得吗 |
[1:03:51] | You weren’t even there before that. | 那之前你甚至都没出现过 |
[1:03:53] | lt was easier when you were an absentee daddy sending gifts, | 之前你只是个只会送礼物的看不见的爸爸 |
[1:03:56] | but now you’re here. | 但是现在你出现了 |
[1:03:58] | And l’m sorry if you take offense to this | 我很抱歉如果你为这个生气 |
[1:04:02] | but you’re a time bomb with a charming accent | 但是你是个带着迷人口音的定时炸弹 |
[1:04:05] | and when you explode, it’s like: | 当你爆炸的时候 就好像: |
[1:04:09] | You know, boom. Chaos. | 你知道 砰 一片狼藉 |
[1:04:13] | l hope you came back for him. l really do. | 我希望你回到他身边 真的希望 |
[1:04:16] | Nothing would make me happier. | 没有比这更让我高兴的了 |
[1:04:20] | But if you came back for me | 但是你是为我回来的话 |
[1:04:22] | you’re wasting our time, and you’re gonna break his heart in the process. | 你在浪费时间 你会伤透他的心 |
[1:04:34] | -l gotta go. -All right. | -我得走啦 -好吧 |
[1:04:37] | Hey, thanks for lunch. | 谢谢你的午餐 |
[1:05:15] | So your mom was saying you were thinking of quitting the team. | 你妈妈说你要退出 |
[1:05:20] | l just want to say, | 我只想说 |
[1:05:21] | l think that would be l think that would be a big mistake. | 那是个那是个大错误 |
[1:05:26] | What’s the point l’m not good anyway. | 什么意思 我又表现不好 |
[1:05:29] | No, see, l don’t agree with that. | 不 听着 我不那么认为 |
[1:05:31] | You may have your mom’s looks and her smarts | 你可能长得像妈妈 像她一样聪明 |
[1:05:33] | but you’re a Dryer kid and you play soccer. | 但是你姓Dryer 你会踢球 |
[1:05:37] | lt’s in your blood. | 与生俱来 |
[1:05:38] | l was thinking maybe we’d go down to the park now | 我想我们现在应该到公园去 |
[1:05:41] | and get a practice session in before the big game. | 好好做做大赛前的练习 |
[1:05:45] | What do you say | 你看怎么样 |
[1:05:55] | Dad, it’s raining. | 爸爸 下雨了 |
[1:05:57] | lt’s just a sprinkle. lt’ll be over before you know it. | 毛毛雨 马上就过去了 |
[1:06:01] | -lt’s just typical. -What do you mean, “typical” | -太典型了 -什么意思 “典型” |
[1:06:04] | Nothing ever works out for our family. | 没为我们的家做过什么 |
[1:06:07] | What are you talking about Plenty of stuff works out. | 你说什么 做过很多事 |
[1:06:10] | This is the best time to learn how to play soccer. | 这是学习踢球的最好时机 |
[1:06:13] | Because in the rain, like this | 因为像这样在雨中 |
[1:06:16] | if you can play in this, you can play in anything, right | 如果你能在雨中踢 那你可以在任何环境下踢 对吗 |
[1:06:22] | There you go. | 去吧 |
[1:06:36] | Don’t worry, Stace, l’m sure they’ll be fine. | 别担心 Stace 我相信他们会不错的 |
[1:06:40] | l’m just gonna see if they’re all right. | 我只想知道他们好不好 |
[1:06:43] | -Do you want me to come l can drive. -No. l’m fine. | -你要我来吗 我能开车 -不 我挺好的 |
[1:06:50] | All right, one, two. | 好吧 一二 |
[1:06:53] | And you’re gonna do this one now. Like this. | 你们得这么做 |
[1:07:00] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[1:07:32] | l think l finally got all of that mud out of my ear. | 我想我把耳朵里的泥都掏净了 |
[1:07:35] | What about you | 你呢 |
[1:07:48] | You had a big day. | 你过了很重要的一天 |
[1:07:51] | Another good result, buddy | 另一个好结果 是吗 伙计 |
[1:07:53] | A great goal coming in from the left. | 左边一记漂亮的得分 |
[1:07:56] | How was the game | 比赛怎么样 |
[1:07:57] | -Mom, l scored a goal. -You did | -妈妈 我进了一个球 -真的 |
[1:07:59] | -We won again. -Nice work, kiddo. | -我们又赢了 -做得好 小伙子 |
[1:08:02] | -How was last night -Yeah, it was really good. | -昨晚怎么样 -非常好 |
[1:08:06] | -Good. -Hey, Dad | -好 -爸爸 |
[1:08:07] | Me and Mom are going to the arcade today. Wanna come | 我和妈妈今天要去游乐场 想来吗 |
[1:08:10] | -No, l’m gonna let you guys go on with it. -Mom, can he come | -不 我想让你们去 -妈妈 他能来吗 |
[1:08:15] | Well, yeah, l mean, you’re welcome to come if you want. | 是的 我是说 如果你想来 欢迎 |
[1:08:27] | -You’re playing like a baby. -You’re hitting like a girl. | -你打的像个婴儿 -你打的像个娘们儿 |
[1:08:30] | Young Dryer. | 小Dryer. |
[1:08:36] | Two shots Accident. Let’s get rid of him. | 两分 太意外了 我们摆脱他 |
[1:08:44] | Hey, Mom, did you know that Dad once took the ball off of Beckham | 妈妈 你知道吗爸爸又一次断了贝克汉姆的球 |
[1:08:48] | Oh, yeah, l know, actually. l was there. | 是的 我知道 我在场 |
[1:08:51] | l wanna play like Beckham. | 我想踢得像贝克汉姆一样 |
[1:08:54] | Hey. What, you don’t want to play like me | 说什么 你不想踢得像我 |
[1:08:59] | God, it seems like so long ago, doesn’t it | 天哪 真想好久以前 是不是 |
[1:09:07] | So the big day’s coming up, huh | 大日子来了 |
[1:09:15] | -Are you excited -Yeah. Yeah, of course l am. | -你激动吗 -是的 当然 |
[1:09:19] | lt’s just crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:09:21] | l just never thought l’d be doing this again. | 我从没想过还能再这么做 |
[1:09:26] | Stacie’s getting married. | Stace要结婚了 |
[1:09:38] | Can l have a sleepover at your house again tonight | 今晚我能再在你房里借宿吗 |
[1:09:42] | lt’s not my night, buddy. lt’s your mom’s. | 不是我的 伙计 是你妈的 |
[1:09:49] | Yeah. Sure. Fine with me. | 好吧 当然 和我很好 |
[1:09:52] | You wanna see my room | 你想看看我的房间 |
[1:09:57] | Yeah. Yeah, of course l want to see your room. | 当然我想看看你的房间 |
[1:10:05] | lt’s not as big as my room at home, but l like it. | 不像我家里的那样大但是我喜欢 |
[1:10:08] | Yeah. lt is way cooler than l thought. | 是的 比我想的酷 |
[1:10:11] | You know that’s me, Mom. | 你知道那就是我妈妈 |
[1:10:14] | Yeah, l know that’s you. | 是的 我知道那是你 |
[1:10:16] | -You see this -That Who’s that | -你知道这个吗 -那个 是谁 |
[1:10:18] | -You. -Me | -你 -我 |
[1:10:20] | -And me. -You. | -和我 -你 |
[1:10:22] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:10:23] | And Dad, huh You, me, and Dad. | 和爸爸 你 我 和爸爸 |
[1:10:36] | -He okay -Yeah. Fast asleep. | -他好吗 -是的 很快就睡了 |
[1:10:42] | Some wine | 来点儿酒 |
[1:10:45] | Oh, no, no. l should probably get going. | 不 我好像得走了 |
[1:10:50] | -Fun day though, huh -Yeah. Yeah. | -有趣的一天 是吗 -是呀 |
[1:10:55] | So who gets the teddy bear | 谁得到的泰迪熊 |
[1:11:04] | Does he make you laugh, Stace | 他让你笑了吗 |
[1:11:08] | Like really make you laugh | 真让你笑了 |
[1:11:20] | lt’s so weird | 好怪 |
[1:11:23] | but sometimes l just | 但是有时候我 |
[1:11:26] | l look at you and it feels like nothing ever changed. | 我看着你感觉好像什么也没变 |
[1:11:33] | Like we’re still together. | 好像我们还在一起 |
[1:11:39] | l look at your face, and l | 我看着你的脸 我 |
[1:11:43] | l realize how lucky l was to ever have you. | 我意识到拥有你我是多么幸运 |
[1:11:47] | And it kills me that l can’t just reach out and talk to you anymore. | 够不到你 不再和你说话比杀了我还难受 |
[1:12:17] | l l can’t. l can’t do this. | 我不能 不能这么做 |
[1:12:28] | Stacie. Stacie, hold on a second. | Stacie. Stacie 等一下 |
[1:12:41] | You don’t have to go. | 你不用走 |
[1:13:22] | Hey, l thought you’d be home later. | 我想你晚些时候可以来家里 |
[1:13:26] | No, l grabbed an earlier flight. Where were you | 不 我坐早班机 你在哪儿 |
[1:13:29] | l was just dropping Lewis off at his dad’s. | 我刚把Lewis送他爸那去 |
[1:13:31] | Oh, it’s not his night, is it | 不是他的夜晚 是吗 |
[1:13:34] | No. But he wanted to go, and l thought it was fine. | 不 但是他想去 我想也没什么. |
[1:13:38] | Who’s that | 是谁 |
[1:13:39] | My mom. Last-minute invites. | 我妈妈 最后邀请 |
[1:13:45] | -l’m fine. -You are | -我很好 -真的 |
[1:13:47] | You hungry | 你饿吗 |
[1:14:03] | Hey, Denise. What’s up | Denise 怎么了 |
[1:14:05] | l am. So you want some good news | 我是你有好消息 |
[1:14:08] | l could certainly do with some right now. | 我现在在做正确的事情 |
[1:14:10] | Okay, good news coming at you in three, two | 你的好消息马上就到 三 二 |
[1:14:22] | -l like the look, George. -Yeah | -我喜欢这个外表 George -是吗 |
[1:14:26] | So, what did you want to tell me | 那么 你想告诉我什么 |
[1:14:28] | Well, you gonna come closer | 你能近点吗 |
[1:14:30] | No, no, no. The last time l came closer l got myself in trouble. | 不不不 上次我离你近的时候 我给自己找了麻烦 |
[1:14:34] | Which was just fine. | 没事的 |
[1:14:42] | ESPN liked your tape. | ESPN喜欢你的带子 |
[1:14:46] | They did | 是吗 |
[1:14:48] | Liked as in liked | 像真的喜欢 |
[1:14:49] | They want to fly you up there to see you personally. | 他们想要你飞去见面 |
[1:15:01] | You’re on your way. | 你上路了 |
[1:15:04] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[1:15:13] | l gotta get l gotta get back inside. | 我要 我要重新登台了 |
[1:15:20] | So that’s all l get That’s it | 这是我应得的 就这些 |
[1:15:24] | l help you out, you just leave me hanging | 我帮了你 你就把我晾这儿 |
[1:15:29] | l just can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:15:33] | l just can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样了 |
[1:15:39] | l gotta grow up. | 我得成熟些了 |
[1:15:40] | l got a boy in there who needs me to start being a father. | 我有个儿子 他需要我像个父亲一样 |
[1:15:49] | you have no idea what you’re missing. | 你不知道你在失去什么 |
[1:15:52] | l think l do, which is why l gotta go back inside. | 我想我知道 所以我想回去 |
[1:15:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:16:00] | That’s it | 就这样 |
[1:16:27] | Hey, what’s the matter | 怎么了 |
[1:16:29] | -You having a bad dream -No. | -做恶梦了 -没 |
[1:16:32] | l just want to sleep in here. | 我只想在这儿睡 |
[1:16:42] | l love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:16:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:16:48] | Please don’t leave again. | 别再走了 |
[1:17:22] | l’m Ellen. l work with Mr. Minton. You ready | 我是Ellen 和Mr. Minton一起工作 准备好了么 |
[1:17:24] | Yeah, l’m ready. | 是的 准备好了 |
[1:17:26] | All right. They’re waiting for you in the studio. | 好的他们在播音间等你 |
[1:17:30] | -Right this way. -Okay. | 这边走 好的 |
[1:17:36] | Hey. George Dryer. How’s it going | George Dryer 怎么样 |
[1:17:38] | Good, nice to meet you. | 很好 很高兴见到你 |
[1:17:40] | l heard you were coming. l know you’re gonna kill it. | 我听说你来了 我知道你能行 |
[1:17:43] | Get out there and make it happen. | 好好表现 |
[1:17:45] | Thank you, buddy. l appreciate it. | 谢谢 我很感激 |
[1:17:48] | ln Group E, Cameroon went down 2-1 to the Netherlands. | E组 喀麦隆2比1领先荷兰 |
[1:17:51] | The Dutch team are appearing as strong contenders, taking 9 points out of 9 | 荷兰队是强有力的竞争者 拿到全部9分 |
[1:17:56] | and moving on past the group phase to face Slovakia. | 小组赛一路高歌猛进 迎来了斯洛伐克的挑战 |
[1:18:00] | Not moving on are the French | 法国队止步不前 |
[1:18:05] | The French. | 法国队 |
[1:18:07] | What happened to the French | 法国人怎么了 |
[1:18:09] | They came, they saw, they bitched, they fought, | 他们来了 他们看到了 他们发牢骚 他们内讧 |
[1:18:12] | half the management quit. | 一半的管理层退出了 |
[1:18:14] | The rest of the team went on strike, lost, and went home. | 剩下的开始罢工 输了 回家了 |
[1:18:17] | l may be giving the French a hard time, but it does lead to a point. | 法国队很艰难 但是说明问题 |
[1:18:21] | Now l’ve been honored and lucky enough to play for both club and country | 现在我很荣幸也很幸运能同时为国家队和俱乐部效力 |
[1:18:25] | and l can tell you that to stand on a field | 我可以告诉你站在球场上 |
[1:18:28] | and score a goal in front of 50-, 70-, 1 00,000 fans | 在5万-7万-10万球迷面前射门得分 |
[1:18:32] | to feel the ground shake beneath you. lt’s unbeatable. | 感受大地在你身后颤抖那是无以伦比的 |
[1:18:37] | And whether you’re on that field or whether you’re part of that crowd | 无论你是否站在场上 无论你是否是其中一员 |
[1:18:41] | there’s no feeling like it, and that to me is soccer. | 那种感觉无法替代 对我来说这就是足球 |
[1:18:48] | welcome to ESPN. | 欢迎加入ESPN |
[1:19:05] | l was looking for Stacie. ls she there | 我一直在找Stace 她在吗 |
[1:19:07] | George. No, she’s actually Went to get fitted for her wedding dress. | 不 事实上 她试婚纱去了 |
[1:19:36] | -Hi, can l help you -No, l’m okay. l’ll just be a minute. | -能帮上忙吗 -不 我行 只要一会儿 |
[1:19:48] | -What are you doing here -l’m sorry. lt’s not cool. | -你来这干什么 -对不起 这不酷 |
[1:19:51] | lt’s not. You can’t come in here like this | 是的 你不能就这样进来 |
[1:19:54] | l know, l know. Stacie, the timing’s always off with me. l mean | 我知道 Stace 我的时机总是不对 我是说 |
[1:19:57] | -ls everything okay -Yeah. lt’s fine. Just give us a minute. | -还好吗 -是的 没事 给我们一分钟 |
[1:20:04] | l’m either too early, or l’m too late. That’s why l came. | 我不是太早 就是太晚这就是我来的原因 |
[1:20:07] | ln a couple of weeks, l’m gonna be too late again. | 几周以后 我又要太晚了 |
[1:20:10] | Stop, George, stop. | 停 George 停 |
[1:20:14] | Why are you doing this to me | 你为什么这样对我 |
[1:20:18] | l’m moving to Connecticut. l got that job. | 我要搬去Connecticut 我得到了那份工作 |
[1:20:25] | -You got the job -l did, yeah. | -你成了 -我成了 是的 |
[1:20:30] | You know, | 你知道 |
[1:20:31] | and they gave me this book on things to do in Connecticut. | 在Connecticut他们还给了我这个指南 |
[1:20:36] | And l’m looking at the chapter on family life and parks and schools | 我在看家庭生活和公园 学校这章 |
[1:20:41] | and l’m thinking, what’s the point | 我在想 重点是什么 |
[1:20:44] | What is the point if l don’t have my family with me, | 没有家庭陪着我 没有你在我身边 |
[1:20:48] | if l don’t have you with me | 这些有什么意义 |
[1:20:57] | l want you and Lewis to come with me. | 我要你和Lewis和我在一起 |
[1:21:03] | l can’t just pick up and go to Connecticut. | 我不能搬去Connecticut |
[1:21:05] | l can’t, not with a 9-year-old. | 我不能 带着个9岁孩子 |
[1:21:07] | -Yes, you can. Yes, you can. -No. No. | -你可以 你可以的 -不 不 |
[1:21:10] | l know that l haven’t given you any good reason to trust me. | 我知道我不能给你好的理由让你相信我 |
[1:21:17] | But l swear to God everything’s gonna be all right. | 但是我向上帝发誓 一切都会好的 |
[1:21:21] | l’m gonna make a life for us there. | 我要在那里创造我的新生活 |
[1:21:26] | God, l love you so much. | 上帝 我太爱你了 |
[1:21:29] | Oh, George, if you love me | George 如果你爱我 |
[1:21:33] | let me go. | 让我走 |
[1:21:36] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[1:22:02] | Excuse me | 对不起 |
[1:22:04] | l think the lady’s waiting for you outside. | 我想外面有位女士找你 |
[1:22:37] | Oh, damn you, George. | 去你的 George. |
[1:22:41] | l know. l know, l know. l meant everything l said. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 我知道我在说什么 |
[1:22:53] | Please, don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[1:22:55] | Please don’t. lf l want to be touched, l’ll tell you. | 别 如果我需要 我会告诉你 |
[1:22:58] | Okay, my hands are here. | 我的手放在这 |
[1:22:59] | This is on my pace. This cannot be on your pace. | 得按我的节奏来 不能按你的 |
[1:23:02] | This is not all about you. | 不全是关于你 |
[1:23:04] | Okay. On your pace. Whatever you say. | 按你的节奏不论你怎么说 |
[1:23:10] | Why couldn’t you have just come back two months later | 你为什么不两个月以后来呢 |
[1:23:14] | Because my timing’s always bad. You know that. | 我的时间总是对不上点儿 你知道的 |
[1:23:44] | That’s a couple that can really talk. | 这是真正夫妻间的对话 |
[1:23:48] | l really don’t think he’s the groom. | 我真的不相信他是新郎 |
[1:23:56] | Mom, we should’ve left already. | 妈妈 我们该走了 |
[1:23:58] | l know, l know. l’m sorry. Two minutes, okay | 我知道 我知道 对不起 等两分钟 好吗 |
[1:24:03] | Buddy, let’s go get your bag and get ready. | 伙计 我们去拿你的书包 准备好 |
[1:24:05] | We should probably have been there already. | 我们都该到了 |
[1:24:08] | l know. l know. Sorry. Okay. | 我知道 对不起 |
[1:24:12] | -So do we have a wedding dress -lt zips. That’s as much as l can tell you. | -我们有结婚礼服吗 -拉链 像我告诉你的那样 |
[1:24:16] | A bride to soccer mom in two seconds. | 马上新娘就变成足球妈妈 |
[1:24:19] | All right, beautiful. | 好了 真漂亮 |
[1:24:29] | Hey, coach. Looks like we have a friend in common. | 教练 我们好像有个共同的朋友 |
[1:24:32] | lt’s the accent. | 是口音 |
[1:24:43] | -You doing all right -Yeah. | -好吗 -是的 |
[1:24:45] | l looked up my horoscope, and it said “You’re gonna be victorious.” | 我夜观天象 它说”你会凯旋的” |
[1:24:49] | Well, we should be okay, huh | 这么说 我们还好 是吗 |
[1:24:56] | Hey, coach. Let’s get the show on the road. | 教练 我们准备表演吧 |
[1:25:00] | Okay, so it’s the final game of the season, okay | 这是我们赛季最后一场比赛 对吗 |
[1:25:04] | lf we win this, we win the championship. | 如果我们获胜 我们就是冠军 |
[1:25:07] | Yeah And no matter what happens today | 无论今天发生什么 |
[1:25:10] | l want you to know you’ve made me proud. | 我要你们知道我为你们骄傲 |
[1:25:12] | But we’re gonna get out there and win this game, yeah | 但是我们要赢 对吗 |
[1:25:17] | Let’s give it everything we’ve got and get these wankers. | 展示我们的才华 打败他们 |
[1:25:39] | Well done, Ally. | 干的好 Ally. |
[1:25:57] | Good job, Hunter. | 干的好 Hunter |
[1:26:00] | Don’t let them play like this. | 别让他们这样踢 |
[1:26:06] | -Don’t worry about it. -Now we got a game on. | -别担心 -现在我们在比赛 |
[1:26:09] | Now we can concentrate. | 现在我们要集中注意力 |
[1:26:10] | All right, let’s go. Keep it together. | 好的 去吧 保持队形 |
[1:26:13] | Go, go, go. Don’t let them | 上上上 别让他们 |
[1:26:17] | Okay, not a problem. | 没问题 |
[1:26:18] | Let’s move it forward. Close them down. | 向前 压迫他们 |
[1:26:20] | Samantha, let’s see some playing, okay | Samantha 让我们看看 好吗 |
[1:26:23] | Just keep pushing forward. | 向前压 |
[1:26:29] | Come on, guys. Let’s talk to each other. | 加油 伙计们喊起来 |
[1:26:32] | Lewis, make a difference. | Lewis 变化 |
[1:26:34] | Push it down the line. | 向底线压 |
[1:26:37] | Go, Lewis. Take the shot. | 上 Lewis 射门 |
[1:26:42] | Come on, Lewis. That’s it, go ahead, take it to the goal. | 对了 向前 向门里带 |
[1:27:27] | Two minutes, Cyclones. Let’s finish this off. | 还有两分钟 旋风 让我们把他们干掉 |
[1:27:31] | Hey, Carl. l was wondering where you got to. | 我一直在想你去哪了 |
[1:27:34] | Let’s push forward, Cyclones. Come on. | 向前压 旋风 加油 |
[1:27:39] | Hey, l got a little gift for you. | 我给你准备了一个小礼物 |
[1:27:41] | -Postcards from a great season. -That’s thoughtful. Thank you. | -一个伟大赛季的明信片 -太体贴了谢谢 |
[1:27:45] | -Open it up. Take a look. -No, after the game. | -打开 看一眼 -不 等比赛结束吧 |
[1:27:48] | Why don’t you look at it now, George | 为什么不现在看呢 George |
[1:27:51] | Come on, folks. One minute left. | 加油 小伙子们 还有一分钟 |
[1:27:57] | Now that is my divorce attorney’s favorite. | 这是我的离婚律师最喜欢的 |
[1:28:02] | George, l thought l had mentioned that l hire people to keep tabs on Patti. | George 我想我提到过雇人盯着Patti |
[1:28:07] | -That slipped your mind -Buddy, you know what, l may be a shit. | -你忘了 -伙计 你知道 我可能太差劲了 |
[1:28:11] | l’m a bigger shit than even you dreamed of. | 比你想象的糟透了 |
[1:28:13] | But you don’t know me. | 但是你不了解我 |
[1:28:15] | l wouldn’t sleep with your wife. | 我不会和你老婆上床的 |
[1:29:32] | lt’s not what it looks like. | 不是表现的那样 |
[1:29:39] | lt never is. | 永远不是 |
[1:29:43] | Good luck in Connecticut. | 祝你在Connecticut好运 |
[1:30:37] | So l thought l’d come say goodbye. | 我想我应该来说再见 |
[1:30:49] | Well, good luck, George. | 好吧 好运 George |
[1:31:00] | l thought maybe you and l could take a walk. What do you say Yeah | 我想你和我可以走走 你说呢 |
[1:31:13] | So l’m not gonna see you anymore | 这么说我再也见不到你了 |
[1:31:15] | You’re gonna see me. Of course you’re gonna see me. | 会再见的 当然会的 |
[1:31:19] | We’re gonna have weekends. l’m gonna come back | 我们周末会回来 |
[1:31:22] | and you can come and visit me in Connecticut. | 你也可以过来Connecticut看我 |
[1:31:29] | Hey, l got something for you. | 我为你准备了点东西 |
[1:31:33] | Remember this | 还记得这个吗 |
[1:31:35] | That’s the first medal l ever won with Celtic. | 这是我在凯尔特人获得的第一枚奖牌 |
[1:31:42] | You’re gonna win your own someday, | 总有一天你会赢得你自己的奖牌 |
[1:31:44] | but you can keep that warm for me. | 但是你可以先替我保管着 |
[1:31:55] | -l’ll miss you, son. -l’m gonna miss you, too, Dad. | -我会想你的 儿子 -我也会想你的 爸爸 |
[1:31:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:32:10] | -We’re gonna talk on the phone, okay -Okay. | -咱们俩通电话 好吗 -好的 |
[1:32:15] | You’re gonna call. And you’re gonna write me. | 你要打电话还要给我写信 |
[1:32:30] | Okay, l gotta go. | 我得走啦 |
[1:32:35] | All right, buddy. | 好的 伙计 |
[1:33:02] | -He’ll be okay. -Yeah. | -他会没事的 -是呀 |
[1:33:24] | Look, l’m not stupid. | 要知道 我不蠢 |
[1:33:28] | We’ve been together three years, so l think that you owe me the truth. | 我们在一起三年了 所以我想该告诉我真相 |
[1:33:36] | Do you still love him | 你还爱着他 |
[1:33:49] | l’ve never stopped loving him. | 我永远爱他 |
[1:35:41] | What are you doing here | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[1:35:46] | Well, l was on my way | 我在路上 |
[1:35:49] | and l suddenly thought what if l wake up tomorrow morning | 突然想如果我明天早上醒来 |
[1:35:53] | and l want to take another walk with you You know | 能不能和你一起散步 你说呢 |
[1:35:57] | Yeah, but what about your job | 好啊 但是你的工作怎么办 |
[1:36:01] | Well, l don’t have it all worked out | 我还没想好 但是 |
[1:36:05] | but l figure if l’m good enough for them, | 如果我能满足他们的条件 |
[1:36:07] | gotta be good enough for someone here. | 别的地方我也能行 |
[1:36:11] | You’re really here to stay this time | 这次你真留在这儿了 |
[1:36:13] | Yeah. l’m really here to stay. | 是的 这次是真的 |
[1:36:17] | Come on. Let’s go play some soccer, all right | 来吧 踢球去 好吗 |
[1:36:40] | Mom, Dad came home. | 妈妈 爸爸回家了 |
[1:36:47] | You gave up the job | 你放弃那份工作了 |
[1:36:51] | Someone very smart once told me you just have to be there. | 一个聪明人曾经告诉我你应该呆在这儿 |
[1:36:57] | l called off the wedding. | 我把婚礼取消了 |
[1:37:02] | Why | 为什么 |
[1:37:06] | Because someone kind of stupid got in my head. | 因为有个笨蛋闯进了我的脑海 |
[1:37:13] | l can live with that. | 我得承认 |
[1:37:19] | Wanna play | 想玩吗 |
[1:37:22] | -Yeah. Wanna play -Yeah. l wanna play. | -想玩儿吗 -是的 想玩儿 |
[1:37:25] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[1:38:02] | and speaking of time, we are out of it. | 说到时间 太晚了 |
[1:38:05] | We’ll see you tomorrow night with the next George and Chip show. | 我们明晚的George and Chip时刻见 |
[1:38:09] | And he means the Chip and George show. | 他是说Chip and George 时刻 |
[1:38:13] | l thought | 我以为 |
[1:38:13] | we agreed it sounded better if we called it the George then Chip show | 我们已经说好了叫George and Chip时刻 |
[1:38:17] | But that was before we had the logo. | 那是在拿到这个logo前 |
[1:38:18] | Logo says Chip and George. | logo写着Chip and George |
[1:38:21] | Yeah, the Chip and George and Chip. | 对 Chip and George and Chip |