英文名称:Playmobil: The Secret of Pirate Island
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | 摩比小子:海盗历险记 | |
[00:54] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗 |
[00:57] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗 |
[01:01] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了吗 |
[01:02] | -Dad. -Yeah? | -爸爸 -什么事 |
[01:03] | He does this every time we go on a trip. | 每次我们去旅行他都这样 |
[01:05] | -What? -Tries to annoy me. | -怎样 -惹我生气 |
[01:08] | I was just asking a question. | 我只是问个问题而已 |
[01:10] | The same question over and over. | 反复问同一个问题 |
[01:12] | Hey, remember the song gram taught us? | 记得奶奶教的那首歌吗 |
[01:15] | I do. | 记得 |
[01:26] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:36] | – Oh, there you are. – Hello, Amelia. | -你们到了 -你好 阿米莉娅 |
[01:38] | – Hey, mom. hey, dad. – Hey, mom. hey, gramps. | -嗨 妈妈 嗨 爸爸 -嗨 妈妈 嗨 爷爷奶奶 |
[01:40] | Mary, Tom. How are you? | 玛丽 汤姆 你们好吗 |
[01:42] | Oh, it’s so nice to see you. | 真高兴见到你们 |
[01:44] | – So how was the drive? – Great. | -路上还好吗 -超棒的 |
[01:46] | We sang your song. | 我们唱了你教的歌 |
[01:47] | You call that singing? | 你把那个叫做唱歌? |
[01:49] | Mom and dad liked it. | 爸爸妈妈很喜欢 |
[01:50] | Mom and dad were being polite. | 爸爸和妈妈只是出于礼貌而已 |
[01:53] | Like when they say you’re witty? | 就像他们说你机智一样吗 |
[01:55] | Amelia is very witty. | 阿米莉娅的确很机智 |
[02:01] | So, what are you kids up for? | 孩子们 你们打算干吗 |
[02:03] | Let’s go exploring. | 去玩探索游戏吧 |
[02:09] | The boy’s got spirit. | 这孩子真有精神 |
[02:11] | The boy’s a loose cannon. | 这孩子是个我行我素的人 |
[02:13] | That’s because he acts before he thinks. | 那是因为他做事前从未先想想 |
[02:16] | Hey, I’m only 7. | 我才7岁 |
[02:18] | So where should we play? | 我们应该去哪儿玩 |
[02:19] | How about up in the attic? | 在阁楼上玩怎么样 |
[02:22] | – No way. – Amelia’s afraid of heights. | -不行 -阿米莉娅恐高 |
[02:24] | It’s dusty up there. | 那上面布满了灰尘 |
[02:26] | – They could go explore outside. – Yeah. | -他们可以去外面玩探索游戏 -好啊 |
[02:29] | Let’s climb trees. | 去爬树吧 |
[02:32] | Oh, I forgot. Amelia’s afraid of heights. | 我忘了 阿米莉娅有恐高症 |
[02:37] | Maybe you could help her overcome her fear. | 也许你可以帮她克服恐惧 |
[02:40] | And, Amelia, you could teach Jack not to just barrel into things. | 阿米莉娅 你可以教杰克别老躲进桶里 |
[02:45] | Whatever you decide, be careful. | 随便你们玩什么 要注意安全 |
[02:47] | And, Jack. Listen to your sister. | 杰克 听你姐姐话 |
[02:50] | – That will be a first. – Come on. | -他从没听话过 -快点 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:804个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:109个,六级词汇:43个,GRE词汇:61个,托福词汇:65个,考研词汇:126个,专四词汇:82个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:246个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:53] | No. | 不 |
[02:55] | No. | 不 |
[02:56] | – Tom. – They’re ready, Mary. | -汤姆 -他们已经长大 玛丽 |
[02:59] | I was even younger. | 我当时比他们还小呢 |
[03:01] | They’ll be fine, dear. | 他们不会有事的 亲爱的 |
[03:37] | Look at all this stuff. | 瞧这些东西 |
[03:41] | Must have taken years to collect. | 肯定花了好多年来收集这些东西 |
[03:44] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[03:45] | I am all-powerful. | 我是最强大的 |
[03:56] | Well, I’m a magical princess. | 我是魔法公主 |
[03:59] | You will obey my commands. | 你要听从我的指令 |
[04:01] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[04:03] | And if you don’t | 如果你抗命 |
[04:04] | I’ll sic a nasty mummy after you. | 我就放恶心的木乃伊攻击你 |
[04:07] | Bring him on. | 放马过来吧 |
[04:09] | Because I’m a big, bad… … | 因为我是大…坏… |
[04:14] | Voodoo daddy. | 巫毒老爹 |
[04:20] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[04:29] | Amelia, look. | 阿米莉娅 看 |
[04:40] | – Come on. – Jack. | -快来 -杰克 |
[04:49] | It’s a schooner. You can tell by the two masts. | 那是纵帆船 看那两根船桅就知道了 |
[04:52] | Jack, we have to go back. | 杰克 我们得回去 |
[04:54] | Schooners are really fast ships. They were usually sailed by– | 纵帆船航行速度超级快 驾驶它们的通常是… |
[04:59] | Pirates. | 海盗 |
[05:01] | Is me sweet sailing vessel shipshape and seaworthy? | 我的宝贝帆船被打扫干净准备好起航了吗 |
[05:05] | Come on, we gotta hide. Quick, in that barrel. | 快点 我们得躲起来 快 躲进那个木桶里 |
[05:18] | Gaptooth, has me beauty been scraped and cleaned? | 凯普图斯 你把我的宝贝擦干净了吗 |
[05:22] | Clean as a whistle, captain. | 亮如哨子 船长 |
[05:26] | Scrape it clean, washing machine. | 擦干净点 清洁机 |
[05:28] | Cookie, did you replace that worn-out plank? | 珂奇 你把那块旧木板换掉了吗 |
[05:32] | All set, captain. | 都搞定了 船长 |
[05:34] | Plumpy tank gonna break the plank. | 装满的油箱会把木板压坏的 |
[05:39] | Bring me cracker barrel aboard. | 帮我把薄脆饼干桶搬上船 |
[05:43] | Yummy crackers. | 好吃的薄脆饼干 |
[05:44] | Settle down there, Sea Biscuit. | 淡定 海饼干 |
[05:52] | What do they make these crackers out of? | 这饼干是什么做的 |
[05:55] | Lead flour? | 铅粉吗 |
[06:01] | Deck swabbed | 甲板擦好了 |
[06:03] | Supplies loaded and battened down, sir. | 供给已装满 已封舱 长官 |
[06:06] | Excellent, me hearty. | 太好了 我的心肝 |
[06:12] | Buckethead. | 水桶头 |
[06:13] | Blasted bilge rat, where are you? | 该死的舱底老鼠 你在哪儿 |
[06:18] | Yes, sir. | 这里 长官 |
[06:19] | Weigh anchor, and set sail. | 起锚 扬帆 |
[06:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:32] | Bird brain. Bird brain. | 蠢蛋 蠢蛋 |
[06:34] | Now, now, Sea biscuit. | 好了 好了 海饼干 |
[06:36] | We ain’t all born with natural smarts. | 谁也不是生来就聪明的 |
[06:42] | Sails patched and riggings tight. | 帆已经补好 帆缆也系紧了 |
[06:44] | Hoist the jolly roger. | 升海盗旗 |
[06:46] | Aye, aye, captain. | 是 船长 |
[06:53] | Heave-ho, mateys. | 用力拉哟 伙计们 |
[06:57] | Hard biscuits packed, and I just whipped up a batch of your favourite. | 硬饼干装好了 我刚刚烤了一些你最喜欢的 |
[07:03] | Don’t mind if I do. | 不介意我先来一块吧 |
[07:06] | Yummy cookies, yummy cookies. | 好吃的饼干 好吃的饼干 |
[07:09] | Blasted bird, quit your squawking. | 死鸟 闭上你的嘴 |
[07:14] | Those cookies sure smell good. | 那些饼干闻起来真香 |
[07:16] | Why don’t you ask the captain if you can have one? | 你何不去问船长你可否尝一块 |
[07:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:27] | There ain’t nothing like sailing the high seas. | 在公海上航行真是无与伦比啊 |
[07:32] | Sea biscuit want a cracker. | 海饼干想吃块饼干 |
[07:35] | Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. | 可能这不是个好主意 |
[07:37] | Gee, you think? | 哦 是吗 |
[07:39] | You didn’t have to follow me. | 你得照着我说的做 |
[07:40] | Dad told me to do what you said. | 爸爸叫我听你的话 |
[07:46] | Nice birdie. | 漂亮的小鸟 |
[07:48] | Monkeys in the barrel. | 木桶里有小孩 |
[07:50] | Quiet, bird. Let me enjoy the view. | 闭嘴 小鸟 让我好好欣赏这景色 |
[07:56] | Kids cracking the crackers. | 小孩把饼干都弄碎了 |
[08:01] | Stowaways sitting on our stash. | 有偷乘者藏在里面 |
[08:04] | What? stowaways? | 什么 偷乘者 |
[08:06] | In me cracker barrel? | 在我的饼干桶里? |
[08:10] | Scurvy dogs. | 无赖们 |
[08:12] | After them. | 给我追 |
[08:19] | Amelia, this way. | 阿米莉娅 这边 |
[08:25] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[08:28] | On second thought…. | 重新考虑后… |
[08:40] | Look. there’s something out there. | 看 那里有个东西 |
[08:44] | It’s big. | 好大 |
[08:46] | It’s scary. | 好可怕 |
[08:51] | We’ve gotta warn the pirates. | 我得提醒那些海盗 |
[08:53] | If they catch us, we’ll be chopped like a salad. | 如果我们被抓住 会像沙拉一样被切碎 |
[08:56] | If we don’t, we’ll be sleeping with the fish. | 如果我们不提醒他们的话 我们就要下海喂鱼了 |
[09:01] | Hey, pirates. | 海盗们 |
[09:03] | Look. in the water. | 看水里 |
[09:06] | Ahoy. thar she blows. | 啊嗬 准备开炮 |
[09:17] | Wow, what a beauty. | 哇 好漂亮啊 |
[09:27] | – Fire. – No. | -开火 -不 |
[09:38] | I just patched that sail. | 我刚把帆补好 |
[09:44] | Amelia, do something. | 阿米莉娅 快做点什么 |
[09:57] | Can’t we have a sing-along another time? | 我们不能改次再一起唱歌吗 |
[10:08] | Wow, you’re good. | 哇 你好厉害 |
[10:11] | Amelia, he likes it. | 阿米莉娅 他喜欢听歌 |
[10:15] | Hold your fire. | 别开火 |
[10:23] | Gotcha, you rascal. | 抓住你了 小坏蛋 |
[10:25] | Keep singing, lassie. | 继续唱 小姑娘 |
[10:26] | You’ve tamed the beast. | 你把那只猛兽驯服了 |
[10:29] | Sing it, sister, sing it. | 继续唱 小妹妹 继续唱 |
[11:01] | That was some performance. | 表演不错啊 |
[11:04] | Bravo, me buckos. | 干得漂亮 小孩们 |
[11:06] | Do you realise | 你们意识到了吗 |
[11:07] | You just made friends with Chumley… | 你们刚刚和传说中的大章鱼察慕雷 |
[11:10] | …the legendary giant octopus? | 成了朋友 |
[11:13] | Piece of cake. | 小意思 |
[11:14] | Any time you need help, just let us know. | 你们任何时候需要帮忙 知会我们一声就行了 |
[11:16] | Come on, Jack. | 走吧 杰克 |
[11:17] | Just where do you kids think you’re going? | 你们两个孩子想去哪儿 |
[11:20] | Well, to tell you the truth…. | 说实话… |
[11:22] | We’re lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[11:24] | That does pose a problem. | 的确是个问题 |
[11:27] | And I have a solution. make them walk the plank. | 我有办法 让他们从船上跳下去淹死 |
[11:31] | Bootflap, you’re a cold one. | 靴娃 你真够无情的 |
[11:35] | Feed them to the sharks. | 把他们喂鲨鱼 |
[11:38] | I could use some target practise. | 当我练习厨艺的试验品吧 |
[11:40] | But they saved the ship. | 可是他们救了整条船 |
[11:42] | Besides, we could use a couple more deck hands. | 而且 甲板上还可以多两个帮手 |
[11:44] | Pegger, you lazy spud. | 培基 你这个懒蛋 |
[11:47] | Any excuse to get out of work. | 那么多逃避工作的借口 |
[11:49] | – Not me, I love work. – Me too. | -我可不是 我超爱工作 -我也是 |
[11:53] | No one ever helped me when I was young. | 我小的时候从没有人帮过我 |
[11:55] | I had to do it all myself. | 我什么都得自己做 |
[11:56] | It’s just not fair. | 真不公平 |
[11:59] | Bootflap, you’ve got some issues. | 靴娃 你有问题啊 |
[12:04] | We’ll keep you along until the next port of call. | 我们就留你们在船上直到下次靠岸 |
[12:09] | Can I steer the ship and hoist the flag? | 我可以掌舵和升旗吗 |
[12:13] | Listen here, buckos. | 听着 死小子 |
[12:15] | You’ll be swabbing the deck and scrubbing the chum buckets. | 你们要刷洗甲板和擦洗放鱼饵的桶 |
[12:19] | And mopping me cage. | 还有清洗我的笼子 |
[12:21] | – Aye, aye, captain. – Then it’s settled. | -是 长官 -那就这么决定了 |
[12:25] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎上船 |
[12:30] | This calls for a party. | 来办个派对吧 |
[12:40] | So is this where the gig’s at then? | 那么 演出就在这里进行了 |
[12:44] | That captain gruff, he’s hard to figure. | 那个坏脾气船长很难琢磨 |
[12:47] | Either he’s getting soft in his old age…. | 可能是因为年老所以变温柔 |
[12:49] | Or he’s setting those poor kids up for something really heavy. | 或者他会叫那两个可怜的小孩去做苦力 |
[12:53] | With that scurvy crew, nobody’s safe. | 谁到了这群卑鄙的海盗手里都没好下场 |
[12:56] | Why, | 为什么… |
[12:57] | They’d blow a man down for a wooden nickel. | 他们能为点不值钱的东西把人打倒在地 |
[12:59] | Are we gonna jam, or what? | 我们开始表演了吗 |
[13:03] | Now all you groovy cats watching at home… | 现在 在家看节目的潮人们 |
[13:05] | …feel free to sing along. | 请和我们一起唱 |
[13:07] | And get up off of that couch and shake your booty. | 站起身来扭扭屁股 |
[13:10] | Get it? | 明白了吗 |
[13:11] | Booty. like pirate treasure. | 屁股 像海盗的宝藏 |
[13:16] | Hit it, boys. | 开始吧 兄弟们 |
[13:18] | Oh, come all ye fellers that follow the sea | 你们这些在海上漂泊的人 |
[13:22] | Way, hey pull the kids up | 前进 嘿 把那些孩子拉上来 |
[13:27] | We’ll sing them a song of the sea’s mystery | 我们要为他们歌唱大海的神秘 |
[13:29] | Give us some time we’ll pull the kids up | 给我们点时间 我们会把孩子们拉上船 |
[13:31] | We sail for adventure and live to be free | 我们为冒险而远航 自由生活 |
[13:34] | Way, hey pull the gang up | 前进 把那帮人拉上来 |
[13:36] | This is the life I’m sure you’ll agree | 我肯定你会认同这样的生活 |
[13:39] | Give us some time to pull the gang up | 给我们点时间把那帮人拉上来 |
[13:41] | Way, hey pull the kids up | 前进 嘿 把孩子们拉上来 |
[13:44] | Give us some time to pull the kids up | 给我们点时间把孩子们拉上来 |
[13:46] | Work hard every day keep the ship off the reef | 每天努力工作不让轮船触礁 |
[13:48] | Way, hey pull the lad up | 前进 嘿 把那个小伙子拉上来 |
[13:51] | I can’t really sing with the gap between me teeth | 我的牙缝太宽了害我不能唱歌 |
[13:53] | Give us the time we’ll pull the man up | 给我们点时间把那个男人拉上来 |
[13:55] | I do things meself help I always refuse | 我自力更生拒绝帮助 |
[13:58] | Way, hey pull her on up | 前进 嘿 把她拉上来 |
[14:00] | But I need a hand to tie me own shoes | 但是我需要一只手来给自己绑鞋带 |
[14:03] | Give us the time we’ll pull the gal up | 给我们点时间把那个女孩拉上来 |
[14:05] | Way, hey pull the kids up | 前进 嘿 把孩子们拉上来 |
[14:08] | Pull the kids up mateys, | 把孩子们拉上来 伙计们 |
[14:09] | Pull the kids up | 把孩子们拉上来 |
[14:10] | Bring them on board or they’ll sure be sunk | 把他们拉上船 否则他们一定会沉下去 |
[14:13] | Give us some time to pull the kids up | 给我们点时间把孩子们拉上船 |
[14:15] | Sometimes this life ain’t no walk in the park | 有时候生活不像逛公园 |
[14:17] | Way, hey pull the chap up | 把那家伙拉上船 |
[14:20] | I’ve worn this old bucket since I kissed a shark | 我自从和鲨鱼亲亲之后就头戴这个桶 |
[14:22] | Give us some time and we’ll pull the man up | 给我们点时间把他拉上船 |
[14:24] | You might think this limb is as bad as it gets | 你可能觉得腿越来越糟 |
[14:27] | Way, hey pull Pegger up | 前进 嘿 把培基拉上来 |
[14:29] | But with this leg I do pirouettes | 单腿脚尖旋转 |
[14:32] | Give us some time and we’ll pull the lad up | 给我们点时间 我们会将那家伙拉上来 |
[14:34] | It’s better to give then it is to receive | 我们来教 你们来学 |
[14:37] | Way, hey pull the cook up | 前进 嘿 把厨师拉上来 |
[14:39] | Have a taste of me cookies I’m sure you’ll agree | 尝尝饼干 我肯定你会同意的 |
[14:41] | Give us some time we’ll pull the chef up | 给我们点时间 我们会把厨师长拉上来 |
[14:44] | Way, hey pull the kids up | 前进 嘿 把孩子们拉上来 |
[14:46] | Pull the kids up mateys, pull the kids up | 把孩子们拉上来 伙伴们 把孩子们拉上来 |
[14:48] | Bring them on board or they’ll sure be sunk | 拉他们上船 否则他们肯定会沉溺的 |
[14:51] | Give us some time to pull the kids up | 给我们点时间把孩子们拉上来 |
[14:53] | Way, hey pull the kids up | 前进 嘿 把孩子们拉上来 |
[15:06] | So here’s the deal, me buckos. We’re on a mission. | 小伙子们 我们正在进行一个任务 |
[15:09] | We sail the high seas looking for treasure. | 就是要沿着公海寻找宝藏 |
[15:13] | We’re going after treasure? | 我们要去寻找宝藏吗 |
[15:15] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[15:16] | Is that all you pirates care about? | 你们这些海盗只关心这个吗 |
[15:19] | – What do you mean? – I mean, do you ever do a good deed? | -什么意思 -我的意思是 你们就不干好事吗 |
[15:22] | Do you ever help anyone? | 你们帮助过其他人吗 |
[15:24] | Of course we do. We do lots of good stuff. | 当然 我们干过很多好事 |
[15:28] | We protect the whales and help clean up the ocean. | 我们保护鲸鱼还清洁海洋 |
[15:33] | But we don’t advertise it, see. | 可我们并不张扬 |
[15:36] | We’re pirates. We got an image to keep up, got it? | 我们是海盗 我们要低调 明白吗 |
[15:41] | – Got it? – Got it. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[15:43] | Righty right then. Hootin’ tootin’ pirates, tallyho. | 非常好 小的们 呔嗬 启航啦 |
[16:09] | Here it is. The map to the voodoo treasure. | 这就是巫毒宝藏的地图 |
[16:14] | The voodoo treasure? | 巫毒宝藏? |
[16:15] | – Blimey. – Begad. | -妈呀 -天哪 |
[16:17] | – Sink me. – No way. | -淹死我吧 -不可能 |
[16:19] | I’ve heard rumours it’s cursed. | 有谣言说它是被诅咒的 |
[16:23] | We sail southwest then northeast across the equator… | 先往西南再向东北 穿越赤道 |
[16:27] | Hang a right at jupiter reef and we land here. | 在朱庇特礁转个弯 就到了这儿 |
[16:30] | Skull island. | 骷髅岛 |
[16:32] | Skull island. | 骷髅岛 |
[16:33] | Shiver me timbers. | 真见鬼 |
[16:34] | – Blimey. – Begad. | -妈呀 -天哪 |
[16:36] | No way. | 不可能 |
[16:37] | Chart a course, me hearties, destiny awaits us. | 随航行图航行吧 伙伴们 这是宿命 |
[17:41] | Oh, gross. | 真恶心 |
[18:04] | Land ho. | 前面有陆地 |
[18:10] | Bring her in easy, mateys. | 小心得开进去 伙伴们 |
[18:17] | Big mouth. | 一张大嘴 |
[18:19] | Bad breath. | 真难闻 |
[18:20] | Shut your blabbering beak. | 闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[18:22] | You wanna wake the natives? | 你想吵醒土人吗 |
[18:30] | All right, me mateys. | 我们到啦 |
[18:32] | All hands ashore. | 全部上岸 |
[18:39] | You kids be too young for looting and hooting. | 去打家劫舍你们还太嫩了 |
[18:42] | But, captain Gruff, isn’t looting and hooting against the law? | 但格鲁弗船长 打家劫舍不违法吗 |
[18:45] | Not where I come from, little lassie. | 在我这不算违法 小姑娘 |
[18:49] | Well, it’s not nice. | 这样很不好 |
[18:51] | Hey, we’re pirates. It’s what we do. | 我们是海盗 就是干这个的 |
[18:54] | You stay here and keep a lookout. | 你们待在这把风 |
[18:59] | We can’t just wait around here. | 我们不能就傻待在这儿 |
[19:02] | You heard the captain. | 船长已经说了 |
[19:06] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:21] | We should go back to the ship. | 我们该回到船上去 |
[19:25] | There he goes again. | 真拿他没辙 |
[19:26] | Amelia, what if there really is a treasure? | 阿米莉娅 要是真有宝藏怎么办 |
[19:30] | I’d buy a bicycle, a skateboard– | 我想买辆自行车 还有滑板 |
[19:35] | Eight, nine, 10 paces toward them weird looking stones. | 八九 十步之后 面向奇怪的石头 |
[19:41] | Well, shall we dig, captain? | 我们可以开挖了吗 船长 |
[19:43] | Just a wee moment, Mr. pegger. | 稍等一会 桩夫先生 |
[19:52] | – Look. – Don’t touch that. | -快看 -别碰那个 |
[20:07] | Blasted stowaways, you woke the bones. | 被诅咒的偷渡者 你唤醒了骷髅 |
[20:10] | After them, my pretties. | 抓住他们 美人儿们 |
[20:15] | Run for your lives. | 快逃命 |
[20:23] | It ain’t easy to fight the bones. | 和骷髅打架可没那么简单 |
[20:25] | You can’t kill them. | 你没法杀死他们 |
[20:26] | And you sure don’t wanna join them. | 更不想变成他们 |
[20:28] | The hootin’ tootin’ pirates always fight valiantly… | 这些海盗英勇善战 |
[20:31] | And they are fleet of foot. | 而且脚步灵活 |
[20:33] | But can they outrun the cursed? | 但他们有可能避开诅咒吗 |
[20:36] | Some travelling music, boys. | 来点快节奏的音乐 |
[20:39] | Skeletons rule the island | 骷髅统治小岛 |
[20:41] | Skeletons run the show | 骷髅开始表演 |
[20:44] | Skeletons dancing everywhere | 骷髅到处乱舞 |
[20:47] | Coming at you high and low | 忽高忽低冲向你 |
[20:49] | Banging their bones like a drum | 骨头响的鼓一样 |
[20:52] | Maybe you better run | 最好快快逃命 |
[20:55] | Oh, filling my heart with dread | 心中充满恐惧 |
[20:58] | Can’t kill them ’cause they’re already dead | 杀不死因为他们早已死掉 |
[21:05] | Run, better run away | 逃 快逃跑 |
[21:08] | Got to leave the island | 远离这小岛 |
[21:10] | Or be here for a permanent stay | 否则将永远待在这儿 |
[21:16] | No, no, no, gotta go, go, go | 不 不 不 快跑 跑 跑 |
[21:19] | Skeletons rule the island | 骷髅统治小岛 |
[21:21] | Yeah, skeletons run the show | 耶 骷髅开始表演 |
[21:24] | Skeletons dancing everywhere | 骷髅到处乱舞 |
[21:27] | Coming at you high and low | 忽高忽低冲向你 |
[21:29] | Banging their bones like a drum | 骨头响的鼓一样 |
[21:32] | Maybe you better run | 最好快快逃命 |
[21:35] | Filling me heart with dread | 心中充满恐惧 |
[21:37] | Can’t kill them ’cause they’re already dead | 杀不死因为他们早已死掉 |
[21:58] | Oh, skeletons rule the island | 骷髅统治小岛 |
[22:00] | Yeah, skeletons run the show | 骷髅开始表演 |
[22:03] | Skeletons dancing everywhere | 骷髅到处乱舞 |
[22:06] | Coming at you high and low | 忽高忽低冲向你 |
[22:09] | Banging their bones like a drum | 骨头响的鼓一样 |
[22:12] | Maybe you better run | 最好快快逃命 |
[22:14] | Filling me heart with dread | 心中充满恐惧 |
[22:17] | Can’t kill them ’cause they’re already dead | 杀不死因为他们早已死掉 |
[22:20] | Yeah, filling me heart with dread | 心中充满恐惧 |
[22:23] | Can’t kill them ’cause they’re already dead | 杀不死因为他们早已死掉 |
[22:42] | – No, stop. – Help me, please. | -停下来 -救救我 |
[22:47] | Well, at least we’ll get a last meal. | 至少让我们吃最后一餐 |
[22:49] | My chubby friend, you are the meal. | 我的胖朋友 你们就是这顿饭 |
[22:54] | – What? – Please. | -什么 -求你 |
[22:55] | – Help. – No way. | -救命 -不要 |
[23:04] | We’re trapped. | 我们被发现了 |
[23:05] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[23:09] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[23:13] | I am the great Jacksonian. | 我是伟大的杰克逊 |
[23:16] | Observe my powers. | 看看我的能力 |
[23:22] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[23:25] | Obey my commands, or you too will be under my spell. | 听我命令 否则我也会对你们施咒 |
[23:31] | Silly boy, we’re already cursed. | 傻孩子 我们已经被诅咒了 |
[23:33] | We’re skeletons. | 我们是骷髅 |
[23:39] | And now, my pretties, it’s time to say bye-bye. | 我的美人儿 是时候说再见了 |
[23:48] | Greetings, young’uns. | 你们好 年轻人 |
[23:53] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[23:54] | Sit down and relax. you’re gonna be here a while. | 坐下休息吧 你们要在这儿待很久的 |
[23:58] | – What’s a while? – I’ve been in here 64 years, 200… | -很久是多久 -我在这儿已经64年 |
[24:04] | And 22 days. | 222天 |
[24:06] | There’s gotta be a way out. | 肯定有路可以逃走 |
[24:10] | There ain’t no way out. | 没有路能够出去 |
[24:12] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:14] | Maybe it’s a piggy bank. | 可能是个存钱罐 |
[24:16] | That’s just what I was thinking. | 我一猜就是 |
[24:18] | Jack, do you still have that coin? | 杰克 你还带着那个硬币吗 |
[24:20] | – Yeah. – Drop it in the slot. | -给 -塞进孔里 |
[24:22] | – No way. – You wanna get out of here? | -不可能 -你想要离开走吗 |
[24:32] | Easy come, easy go. | 来去匆匆啊 |
[24:38] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[24:39] | – Well, I’ll be a monkey’s uncle. – Let’s go. | -老天爷啊 -我们走吧 |
[24:43] | If you’re going for treasure, you best beware. | 如果去找宝藏 你们最好小心点 |
[24:46] | There ain’t no good come from it. Look where it got me. | 找它可不轻松 看看我的后果 |
[24:49] | Now get out of here. | 现在快离开这儿吧 |
[24:56] | Hang in there, old timer. We’ll come back for you. | 等着 前辈 我们会回来救你的 |
[24:59] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 哦 好吧 |
[25:01] | That’s what they all say. | 他们总这么说 |
[25:14] | Eenie, meenie, minie, mo. | 伊尼 蜜尼 麦尼 莫 |
[25:17] | I wish I knew which way to go. | 告诉我该走哪条路 |
[25:29] | We’re rich. | 我们发财了 |
[25:31] | We’re rich. We found the treasure, yeah. | 我们发财了 我们找到宝藏了 |
[25:35] | Jack, this isn’t ours. | 杰克 这不属于我们 |
[25:37] | We could just borrow some. | 我们可以先借一些 |
[25:46] | I wonder what’s in here. | 真想看看里面有什么 |
[25:47] | Jack, don’t. | 杰克 别 |
[25:57] | Who dares fiddle with the voodoo treasure? | 谁人胆敢乱动巫毒宝藏 |
[26:00] | Why, you rotten kids. | 你们这些堕落的孩子 |
[26:02] | Let’s get out of here. | 快跑啊 |
[26:06] | You’re a couple of wise guys, huh? | 你们自以为很聪明 对吗 |
[26:11] | Ring around the rosie. | 拉手手 转圈圈 |
[26:14] | Who you calling rosie? | 转什么圈圈 |
[26:28] | Why, you rotten kids. | 怎么回事 堕落的孩子们 |
[26:35] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[26:40] | Jack, this way. | 杰克 这边走 |
[26:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:11] | Here’s looking at you. | 我看到你了 |
[27:17] | Come on. | 快跑 |
[27:29] | After you. | 你先请 |
[27:45] | Hello, world. We’re the play it real rockers. | 大家好 我们是真正玩摇滚的 |
[27:48] | How you doing? | 你们好吗 |
[27:52] | For our next tune, we’d like to play a golden oldie. | 下面我们将演奏一首昔日金曲 |
[27:56] | An oldie but a goodie. | 很老却很经典 |
[27:58] | It tells the story of some greedy vikings, baby… | 讲的是一些贪婪的海盗 |
[28:01] | Who meet an unhappy fate. | 他们的命运非常不幸 |
[28:04] | It’s called, “the skel-a-tune.” | 曲名叫做骷髅叹 |
[28:14] | Once, a gang of vikings on a looting spree | 曾经 一群海盗为掠夺启程 |
[28:18] | Set out for treasure on the mighty sea | 驶入大海寻找宝藏 |
[28:21] | We want treasure | 我们要宝藏 |
[28:23] | Then they found a scroll that showed the way | 之后 他们找到了藏宝图 |
[28:27] | To a secret tropical bay | 一个秘密热带海湾 |
[28:29] | To the voodoo treasure | 去找巫毒宝藏 |
[28:31] | There where x did mark the spot | X所标明的地点 |
[28:35] | The vikings dug a lot | 海盗挖了又挖 |
[28:38] | We love treasure | 我们热爱宝藏 |
[28:40] | Down through a secret passageway | 经过一个秘密过道 |
[28:43] | The greedy vikings found the way | 贪婪海盗找到了入口 |
[28:46] | To the voodoo treasure | 去找巫毒宝藏 |
[28:48] | Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune | 骷髅叹 骷髅叹 |
[28:51] | Don’t touch the treasure it will lead to your doom | 别碰宝藏 它将会给你带来厄运 |
[28:54] | Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune | 骷髅叹 骷髅叹 |
[28:56] | Now forever more we’re gonna sing this skel-a-tune | 只能一直吟唱骷髅叹 |
[29:02] | Now, the vikings stood on evil ground | 海盗脚下的邪恶土地 |
[29:06] | Where voodoo daddy laid his treasure down | 放着巫毒老爹宝藏 |
[29:09] | It’s cursed treasure | 被诅咒的宝藏 |
[29:10] | A drum of magic gelatine | 一桶魔力乳液 |
[29:14] | Turned the vikings into skeletons | 将海盗变成骷髅 |
[29:17] | I don’t like this treasure | 我不喜欢这宝藏 |
[29:19] | Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune | 骷髅叹 骷髅叹 |
[29:22] | Don’t touch the treasure It will lead to your doom | 别碰宝藏 它将会给你带来厄运 |
[29:24] | Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune | 骷髅叹 骷髅叹 |
[29:27] | Now forever more we’re gonna live in the gloom | 只能永远活在幽暗中 |
[29:30] | Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune | 骷髅叹 骷髅叹 |
[29:33] | Now and forever more we’re gonna sing this skel-a-tune | 只能唱这首骷髅叹 |
[29:44] | So pirate island came to be | 于是 海盗岛便成为 |
[29:48] | A rocky prison of the sea | 海中的岩石监狱 |
[29:51] | Doomed forever | 永远受到诅咒 |
[29:52] | Cursed to be there evermore | 永远被困此地 |
[29:56] | On the lost and rocky shore | 在失落的岩石海岸 |
[29:59] | On pirate island | 在海盗岛上 |
[30:01] | Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune | 骷髅叹 骷髅叹 |
[30:04] | Don’t touch the treasure it will lead to your doom | 别碰宝藏 它将使你灭亡 |
[30:07] | Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune | 骷髅叹 骷髅叹 |
[30:09] | Now forever more we’re gonna live in the gloom | 只能永远活在幽暗中 |
[30:12] | Skel-a-tune, skel-a-tune | 骷髅叹 骷髅叹 |
[30:15] | Now forever more we’re gonna sing this skel-a-tune | 只能一直吟唱骷髅叹 |
[30:28] | Rockers. | 太棒了 |
[30:33] | Now, that’s what I call a show. | 这才算演出嘛 |
[30:36] | – Still want that treasure, Jack? – Yeah. | -还想去寻宝吗 杰克 -当然了 |
[30:43] | Come on. This way. | 来 这边 |
[30:50] | Welcome, children. | 欢迎 小朋友们 |
[30:53] | – Hello. – Who are you? | -你好 -你是谁呀 |
[30:55] | I’m a treasure hunter. | 我是来寻宝的 |
[30:58] | At least I used to be. | 至少以前是 |
[31:00] | – What happened? – A slight misunderstanding. | -那这是怎么回事 -有点小误会 |
[31:03] | It could happen to anyone. Even you. | 谁都可能碰上 包括你们 |
[31:06] | Did you say treasure? | 你刚刚说宝藏吗 |
[31:08] | – Jack, come on. – How do we get the treasure? | -杰克 别这样 -怎么能找到宝藏呢 |
[31:11] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[31:13] | Cross the Chasm of No Return, avoid the Pillars of Pain… | 穿过不归谷 绕过痛痛柱 |
[31:15] | …escape from the Fire-breathing Dragon and you can’t miss it. | 再逃过喷火龙 就找到啦 |
[31:19] | Watch me. | 我才不去呢 |
[31:20] | What’s your problem? | 干吗不去呢 |
[31:22] | You’re young, you’re strong, you have a body. | 你年轻力壮 你的身体还在 |
[31:25] | You can do it. | 你肯定能找到的 |
[31:26] | Then we get the treasure? | 接着就找到宝藏了吗 |
[31:27] | Then you meet Mr. Voodoo, and you answer his riddle. | 接着会碰见巫毒先生 要答出他的谜题 |
[31:32] | And if we give the wrong answer? | 要是答错了呢 |
[31:34] | You get to hang out with me. | 你就得跟我一快挂着啦 |
[31:37] | But if we give the right answer, we get the treasure, right? | 可要猜对了 就找到宝藏了吧 |
[31:42] | That’s what they say. | 他们是这么说的 |
[31:43] | Thanks, Mr. Head. | 谢谢你 头颅先生 |
[31:45] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[31:47] | See you soon. | 待会见 |
[31:55] | Amelia. Come on. | 阿米莉娅 快 |
[32:19] | The Chasm of No Return. | 这就是不归谷呀 |
[32:22] | Not good. Not good. | 惨了 惨了 |
[32:24] | Don’t look down. | 别往下看 |
[32:28] | One step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[32:43] | No, run, Amelia. Run. | 天哪 阿米莉娅 快跑 |
[32:46] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[32:49] | I can do it. | 我能行的 |
[32:56] | It’s a dragon. | 火龙来啦 |
[33:11] | Amelia. | 阿米莉娅 |
[33:16] | Gotcha. | 抓住了 |
[33:36] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[33:38] | Yo, fool. | 嘿 小笨蛋们 |
[33:40] | You’re in the lair of the Voodoo Daddy. | 你们在巫毒老爹的地盘 |
[33:46] | Welcome, my friends. I’m so happy you’ve come to play. | 欢迎 朋友们 很高兴你们能来玩 |
[33:50] | It’s been an eternity since my last guests. | 好久好久没人来作客了 |
[33:53] | But can you pass the final test? | 可你们能闯过最后一关吗 |
[33:58] | 巫毒老爹的地盘 | |
[34:03] | Alrighty then, let’s get right down to business. | 好了 进入正题 |
[34:07] | Here’s how my little game is played. | 规则是这样的 |
[34:08] | I ask you a riddle. You answer the riddle. | 我出谜语 你们来猜 |
[34:11] | You answer correctly, you get a fabulous prize. | 猜对的话 有很棒的奖品 |
[34:16] | You answer incorrectly, and I get to shrink your head. | 猜错的话 我就把你们的脑袋缩小 |
[34:22] | Are you ready for your first riddle? | 第一题 准备好了吗 |
[34:24] | Do we have a choice? | 能选题吗 |
[34:26] | Go ahead… | 没问题 |
[34:30] | …take a spin. | 选吧 |
[34:39] | I turn around once, | 我转一圈 |
[34:41] | What is out will not get in. | 外面的将进不来 |
[34:44] | I turn around again, | 我再转一圈 |
[34:46] | What is in will not get out. | 里面的就出不去了 |
[34:49] | Am I a turnstile? | 我是十字转门吗 |
[34:51] | Perhaps I’m a key. | 也许我是把钥匙 |
[34:55] | Or maybe I’m a lock. | 或是一把锁 |
[35:00] | You have 15 seconds to decide. | 限时15秒 请作答 |
[35:08] | We’ll take the key. | 我们选钥匙 |
[35:10] | – Yay! – Yeah. | -答对啦 -耶 |
[35:13] | You’ve done well, my friends. | 干得好 小朋友 |
[35:15] | I’m so happy for you. | 真为你们高兴 |
[35:18] | – Thank you, Mr. Voodoo. – Thank you, Mr. Voodoo. | -谢谢 巫毒先生 -谢谢 巫毒先生 |
[35:20] | Thanks for playing with me. It was fun. | 谢谢你们跟我玩 很有趣 |
[35:23] | Now get out of here. Show’s over. | 出去吧 游戏结束了 |
[35:25] | Hey, where’s our prize? | 我们的奖品呢 |
[35:27] | Sorry, fresh out of prizes. | 对不起 奖品发完了 |
[35:30] | Hey, that’s not fair. | 不公平 |
[35:31] | This is my lair, and I say what’s fair. | 我的地盘 我说了算 |
[35:38] | Must need a tune-up. | 肯定需要热身活动 |
[35:40] | We’ve really enjoyed spending time with you, Mr. Voodoo, sir. | 我们真的很喜欢跟你一起玩 巫毒先生 |
[35:43] | We’ll tell all our friends to drop by and play. | 我们会让朋友们都来玩 |
[35:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:47] | Do you promise? | 你保证? |
[35:49] | Yeah. And we’ll let everyone know what a nice guy you are. | 真的 我们还会跟大伙说 你人特别好 |
[35:54] | I suppose you could have one prize. | 那就给你们个奖品吧 |
[35:57] | You can take home this beautiful magic feather… | 给你们这支美丽的魔法羽毛 |
[36:00] | …or this stunning gold skeleton key. | 或者是这耀眼的金骷髅钥匙 |
[36:05] | Well, which prize do you want? | 你们要哪个呢 |
[36:11] | We’ll take the skeleton key. | 骷髅钥匙 |
[36:14] | Use it wisely, for it may open things better left locked. | 用的时候机灵点 别开错了箱子哟 |
[36:18] | Let’s get out of here, Amelia. | 我们走吧 阿米莉娅 |
[36:20] | Don’t you wanna stay and play some more? | 难道你们不想再玩一会吗 |
[36:22] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[36:23] | I’ll miss you, guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[36:25] | Come back anytime, seriously. | 随时回来噢 说真的 |
[36:27] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我在这等你们 |
[36:30] | I’m so lonely. | 我很寂寞的 |
[36:33] | What a weirdo. | 真是个怪人 |
[36:41] | They’re cooking the crew. | 它们要把船员们烤了吃 |
[36:43] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[36:46] | We sing for our supper. | 我们唱首晚饭歌吧 |
[36:53] | Do you really have to show off now? | 你非得现在卖弄吗 |
[37:05] | Get them. | 抓住他们 |
[37:10] | Amelia. | 阿米莉娅 |
[37:17] | Chumley. | 察慕雷 |
[37:24] | Oh, what a pretty creature. | 哎哟 长得真漂亮 |
[37:26] | I wonder how it tastes. | 不晓得味道好不好 |
[37:37] | Come on. The pirates. | 快去救海盗 |
[37:42] | – Stop. – Help. | -不要啊 -救命啊 |
[37:46] | – My feet are burning. – Hurry. | -烫到我的脚了 -快点 |
[37:49] | Amelia, the key. | 阿米莉娅 用钥匙开 |
[38:09] | That cage is for the birds. | 鸟才关在笼子里呢 |
[38:11] | Handsomely, mateys. To the ship. | 大伙听令 上船 |
[38:14] | But, Captain, what about the booty? | 船长 战利品呢 |
[38:17] | We know where the treasure is. | 我们知道宝藏在哪儿 |
[38:21] | – Jack. – What? | -杰克 -怎么啦 |
[38:22] | Stealing is wrong. | 偷东西是不对的 |
[38:25] | But not if we gives it back to the rightful owners. | 物归原主总没错吧 |
[38:29] | If we ever comes across them. | 如果还碰得到原主的话 |
[38:33] | Really? Do you promise? | 真的吗 你保证? |
[38:35] | Cross me heart, me hearty. | 亲爱的 我对天发誓 |
[38:48] | Jack, give me the key. | 杰克 钥匙给我 |
[38:53] | Follow us. | 跟我们来 |
[39:08] | Blimey. | 天哪 |
[39:10] | Let’s get out of here. | 快跑 |
[39:23] | You– you tomb wreckers. | 你们这些盗墓贼 |
[39:38] | Mommy, help me. | 妈咪救命呀 |
[39:43] | Nice to see young’uns treating their elders with respect. | 小家伙们真是敬老尊贤呀 |
[39:48] | Now let’s hightail it out of here. | 我们赶快出去吧 |
[40:04] | Our dinner. It’s getting away. | 晚饭 晚饭逃跑啦 |
[40:15] | Me name’s Poppie. | 我叫珀皮 |
[40:16] | I may be old, but I’m tough as nails. | 我也许老了 但身子骨还很硬朗 |
[40:19] | Aye, welcome aboard, old salty. | 老家伙 欢迎入伙 |
[40:21] | Weigh anchor. Heave-ho. | 起锚开船啦 |
[40:38] | Oh, sweet chumley. | 察慕雷真乖 |
[40:57] | So long, boneheads. | 拜拜 骷髅头 |
[41:01] | Oh, that’s a good one. | 太好了 |
[41:05] | Sail ho. | 扬帆起航 |
[41:11] | After them. | 给我追 |
[41:20] | Shiver me timbers. | 乖乖龙地冬 |
[41:21] | – Chumley. – Chumley. | -察慕雷 -察慕雷 |
[41:23] | – Chumley. Come back. – Come back. | -察慕雷 回来 -回来 |
[41:32] | Young’uns. Get below deck. | 小家伙们 快下甲板 |
[41:33] | It ain’t safe up here. | 上面太危险了 |
[41:37] | Cursed creatures. | 该死的家伙 |
[41:55] | Fire. | 开火 |
[42:07] | Break out the big guns. | 上大炮 |
[42:11] | Fire. | 开火 |
[42:25] | We’re done, Captain. No more cannonballs. | 完了 船长 炮弹打光了 |
[42:31] | Get them. | 把他们拉过来 |
[42:41] | We’re sunk. | 完蛋了 |
[42:42] | Not if I can help it. | 没事 有我呢 |
[43:09] | I’m more of a heavy metal fan. | 我还是喜欢重金属 |
[43:26] | It’s the mother of all octopuses. | 这是乌贼王 |
[43:28] | It’s Chumley’s mother. | 它是察慕雷的妈妈 |
[43:46] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[43:51] | Will they be all right? | 它们不会有事吧 |
[43:52] | I was swallowed by a whale once. Made it out too. | 我曾被鲸鱼吞过 最后还是逃出来了 |
[43:56] | A whale of a tale. | 带尾巴的大鲸鱼 |
[44:03] | – Thanks, Chumley. – Bye, Chumley. | -谢谢你 察慕雷 -再见 察慕雷 |
[44:05] | Well, mateys, that was a close one. | 真是有惊无险 |
[44:10] | Make no bones about it. | 不费吹灰之力 |
[44:14] | And one more thing needs doing, | 要想入伙 |
[44:17] | if you want to be part of me crew. | 还得过一关 |
[44:21] | Right jolly buccaneers gotta climb. | 合格的海盗都得爬桅杆 |
[44:24] | Up to the crow’s nest. | 爬到了望台去 |
[44:28] | Amelia, you don’t have to. | 阿米莉娅 不用勉强的 |
[44:30] | Yes, I do. | 我能行 |
[44:35] | Handsomely, mateys, up you go. | 朋友 慢慢爬 |
[44:39] | Here, let me lend you a hand. | 来 我帮你一把 |
[44:44] | Nice and easy. | 小心 别紧张 |
[44:58] | A right-jolly bucko. | 加油 你能行 |
[45:04] | You’re almost there. | 就快到啦 |
[45:07] | I’ve…. | 我 |
[45:09] | I’ve…. | 我终于 |
[45:13] | I’ve done it. | 我做到了 |
[45:14] | What’d you do? | 做到什么了 |
[45:15] | Overcame my fear of heights. | 我克服了恐高症 |
[45:17] | – Yes. – All right. | -真棒 -太好了 |
[45:19] | What about Jack? | 杰克呢 |
[45:25] | He’s learning. | 他还在努力中 |
[45:27] | Yeah. All right. | 不错嘛 真好 |
[45:31] | – All right. – All right. | -好啊 -真不错 |
[45:32] | Wonderful. | 太棒啦 |
[45:44] | We’re the hootin’ tootin’ pirates we sail the seven seas | 我们欢笑海盗 我们穿越七大洋 |
[45:47] | searching for treasure doing good deeds | 我们寻宝行善 |
[45:49] | taking whatever loot we need | 不忘顺手牵羊 |
[45:52] | doing our bit for the community. | 也算我为人人 |
[45:58] | His name is Buckethead and on a lark, | 他叫水桶头 会鸡鸣 |
[46:01] | He swam with the fishes and kissed a shark. | 下海游游泳 亲亲大鲨鱼 |
[46:03] | Now he wears a bucket to hide his beauty mark | 留下的光荣疤 拿木桶遮住 |
[46:05] | “Punched holes for eyes so I’m not in the dark.” | 别忘了挖窟窿 要么准撞到头 |
[46:08] | His name be Poppie he’s old but spry. | 他叫珀皮 老当益壮 |
[46:10] | Been down more times than a cat has lives | 化险为夷 命比猫硬 |
[46:12] | Even travelled the world with Captain Bligh. | 伴着布莱船长 环游世界 |
[46:14] | “I got battle scars and a fake glass eye.” | 满身光荣疤 还有个假眼球 |
[46:26] | Around these parts she’s called bootflap | 还有她 她叫靴娃 |
[46:28] | “I picked meself up from me own bootstraps.” | 神奇靴子 履险如夷 |
[46:31] | Cookie is here to cook the finest meal, | 珂奇厨子手艺 天下第一 |
[46:33] | “I make a mean soup from banana peels.” | 啥都能煮汤 哪怕是香蕉皮 |
[46:44] | You gotta meet our main man name’s Gaptooth. | 凯普图斯 隆重登场 |
[46:47] | He was a mean, tough pirate in his youth | 当年风华 不可一世 |
[46:49] | Then he met a sailor who called herself Ruth. | 后来他遇见一个名叫露丝的水手 |
[46:51] | She tamed me heart I’m telling the truth. | 从此以后 浪子回头 |
[46:54] | Please never fear Mr. Pegger is here. | 老巴格 面恶心善 |
[46:56] | He lost a leg to piranhas but don’t shed a tear. | 被咬掉了条腿 他皱都不皱眉 |
[46:58] | ’cause now he has ballet as a second career | 现在他还跳芭蕾 |
[47:00] | “I’m a pirouetting pirate a true pioneer.” | 转圈海盗数第一 |
[47:03] | He’s the captain of this pirate ship. | 海盗船长就是他 |
[47:05] | His name is Gruff and don’t give him no lip | 他叫格鲁弗 耳根子软 表面凶巴巴 |
[47:08] | He travels the world on a dangerous trip. | 环球探险他不怕 |
[47:10] | Got me bird sea biscuit he’s the best sidekick. | 就怕饿坏了海饼干 |
[47:12] | From the Caribbean to the Barbary coast | 加勒比的海呀巴巴里的岸 |
[47:15] | Tell you right now we ain’t afraid to boast | 洋洋得意我们笑得欢 |
[47:17] | So raise up your grog let’s all have a toast | 倒上好酒干杯吧 |
[47:19] | Hootin’ tootin’ pirates rock the boat | 欢笑海盗顶呱呱 |
[47:25] | We rock the boat | 顶呱呱 |