英文名称:Please Give
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:42] | Okay, come a little closer. Tilt your head away. | 好的 近点儿 侧下脸 |
[01:46] | All right, hold your position. | 好的 不要动 |
[01:51] | I can’t go till the end of the month. | 过完这个月我才能去看看 |
[01:53] | Really? That’s too bad. | 真的 糟透了 |
[01:55] | – They might be over by then. – I know. | -那时候树叶都掉光了 -我明白 |
[01:57] | New York magazine made a list where they’re the best. | 纽约杂志列的详单 那里是最佳观光地 |
[02:00] | I read that. | 我看了 |
[02:02] | Rebecca, you gonna see the leaves? The leaves. | 丽贝卡 你会去看叶子吗 树叶 |
[02:07] | Upstate? They change colour? | 在北郊 变色的叶子 |
[02:10] | No. | 不会吧 |
[02:14] | Apologise for the smell. | 难闻了点 不好意思 |
[02:16] | We cracked some of the windows, but it still has that odour. | 我们几个窗户都放了风 可还是这味 |
[02:21] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[02:21] | My mom was always cold, so…. | 我妈总觉得冷 所以… |
[02:25] | Most of the windows were actually painted shut. | 大部分窗户都封死了 |
[02:27] | Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[02:28] | So this stuff, it doesn’t match. | 这些东西 是不怎么搭 |
[02:31] | But it’s no stains, good condition. | 但是一点污渍都没有 好材质 |
[02:38] | This stuff is all upholstered. | 都加了软垫 |
[02:39] | How old? | 什么年代的 |
[02:40] | It’s antique. Era pieces. | 老古董 得一百多年吧 |
[02:44] | It’s pretty dreary. | 够乏味吧 |
[02:45] | Checking the springs, they feel loose. | 上上弹簧吧 有些松了 |
[02:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:49] | You don’t buy the little stuff, right? | 你不买那些小东西吧 |
[02:51] | Like clothes and jewellery, knickknacks? | 衣服啊 珠宝啊 小摆设啥的 |
[02:55] | No, we just…. Just furniture and artwork. | 没 我们… 只买家具和艺术品 |
[02:59] | Sometimes pottery. | 有时买点陶器 |
[03:00] | It’s best to just get rid of this stuff. | 我看这些东西最好直接扔了 |
[03:02] | Like this, all at once, right? | 这个扔了 一了百了 对吧 |
[03:05] | Yeah. Well, yeah…. | 是嘛 好吧… |
[03:06] | I mean, it’s probably junk. | 我觉得 这些就是些破烂 |
[03:09] | I’m a busy person. | 我可没工夫管它们 |
[03:10] | You shouldn’t concern yourself with that. | 你是没工夫操这些心 |
[03:13] | Yeah, I’ll probably get rid of something priceless like this. | 这不值钱的东西早该扔了 |
[03:16] | And not even know it, right? | 我都不知道干什么用的 |
[03:17] | No, I don’t think so. | 那倒不至于 |
[03:19] | – So are you gonna keep this place? – No, no. | -那你会留着这屋子吗 -当然不会 |
[03:23] | – I like the suburbs. – Yeah. | -我喜欢郊外 -好的 |
[03:25] | Well, it’s definitely big for the city. | 在城里 这屋子算是很大了 |
[03:28] | If you like the city. | 你要是喜欢城市的话 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1119个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:136个,六级词汇:58个,GRE词汇:73个,托福词汇:108个,考研词汇:148个,专四词汇:113个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:296个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:31] | Right. Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:32] | It’s a table, wood, oval…. | 椭圆大木桌… |
[03:53] | It’s weirdly hot today, huh? | 今天可真够热的 怎么了这是 |
[03:57] | Well, I work inside. | 我在室内工作 |
[04:00] | You have to go outside to get to work | 你总要从外边走进去工作吧 |
[04:02] | and then go outside to leave work. | 工作完还得走出来 |
[04:12] | – How’s your grandmother? – She’s great. She’s doing really well. | -你外婆咋样了 -很好 状态不错 |
[04:16] | Good. | 太好了 |
[04:33] | Why does she hate us so much? What did we ever do to her? | 她干嘛那么恨我们 我们哪惹到她了吗 |
[04:37] | She sees you, she sees death. | 看见你 她就知道催命的来了 |
[04:39] | You’re a vulture. | 你个吝啬鬼 |
[04:40] | Us buying that apartment has absolutely no downside. | 我们买那个公寓没什么不好 |
[04:42] | Her grandmother gets to live there, we’re not hovering. | 那老太太迟早得死 我们也不用东挑西选的 |
[04:45] | You’re a saint. | 你可真是个圣人 |
[04:46] | Oh, God, it’s just so sad. | 天呐 听起来可真够悲惨的 |
[04:48] | – What? – The old lady. | -什么 -这位老太太 |
[04:50] | Andra, I mean. Does she ever even go outside? | 安德拉 我的意思是 她出过门吗 |
[04:53] | What’s so fun outside? | 外边有什么好的 |
[04:54] | The world, honey? Life? | 大千世界啊亲爱的 还有人生 |
[04:57] | – Maybe she’s perfectly happy. – Oh, no. | -也许她这样过的好着呢 -别来这套 |
[04:59] | You just say that to rationalise not feeling bad for her. | 你这么说就是为自己不关心老人找借口 |
[05:02] | Why do I have to feel bad for her? | 我干嘛要关心她 |
[05:04] | She’s at the end of her Iife. | 她的人生就要到尽头了 |
[05:05] | That’s not my fault. | 这又不是我的错 |
[05:06] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[05:08] | Hey, my zit medicine isn’t working. | 我的去痘灵不好用 |
[05:10] | You won’t use what I tell you. | 谁叫你不用我推荐的 |
[05:11] | So I deserve it? | 我活该行了吧 |
[05:13] | – I’m just trying to help you. – Well, don’t heIp me. | -我只是想帮你 -得了吧 |
[05:18] | I don’t know why you don’t go to Associated. | 真不明白你怎么不去那儿呢 |
[05:20] | You do know. | 你知道的 |
[05:22] | If it was your money, | 有钱不挣 |
[05:23] | you’d walk the extra five blocks. | 不就多走五条街嘛 |
[05:26] | Yeah, well, it’s 10 blocks. And no, I wouldn’t. | 十条好不好 我才不干呢 |
[05:29] | When my feet get better, I’ll do it myseIf. | 等我脚好了 我自己过 |
[05:38] | So, Grandma, what do you wanna do for your birthday, huh? | 外婆 你生日想干嘛啊 |
[05:42] | Mary and I will take you out. | 玛丽和我到时候带你出去啊 |
[05:44] | – Mary? – Sure. She’s just been really busy. | -玛丽 -不错 她是忙了点 |
[06:03] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:11] | Okay, could you please tell me what a medailion is? | 那个 你能不能跟我说说这纪念章有啥用 |
[06:14] | It’s, like, when you win something. | 这 就是 出色的奖励吧 |
[06:16] | These look like shit pellets. | 一文不值 |
[06:19] | – You want one? – Sure. Thanks. | -来一个不 -好的 谢谢 |
[06:21] | You should’ve seen what she was wearing today. | 你真该看看她今天穿成啥样了 |
[06:24] | It was this backless dress. And man, does she have a big back. | 露背裙 还有 她那个大后背呀 |
[06:27] | Like a dude, you know? | 跟男人似的 明白吗 |
[06:30] | You know, Mary, | 玛丽 说实话 |
[06:30] | it’s weird, the way you watch her. | 你总这么去偷看那女的真的有点儿怪 |
[06:33] | I don’t watch her, I walk by her store | 我可没看 只是路过她的店 |
[06:35] | and I can see what she’s wearing. | 瞄瞄她穿的啥 |
[06:41] | What are we gonna do for Grandma’s birthday? | 外婆的生日怎么办 |
[06:43] | Oh, whatever. When is she gonna croak already? | 无所谓 她自己张罗了吗 |
[06:45] | Come on, Mary, | 别这样 玛丽 |
[06:46] | what if somebody says something like that about you? | 如果有人这么说你 你怎么想 |
[06:49] | They probably already have. | 爱谁说谁说 |
[06:51] | I think I’m gonna buy her a nightgown. | 我想给她买条睡裙吧 |
[06:53] | – How much? – I don’t know. | -花多少钱? -不知道 |
[06:56] | She’s just got this ratty old thing. | 她整天穿一身烂褂子 |
[06:58] | I’ll write you a cheque. | 那我给你开支票 |
[07:01] | Hey, you know the neighbours? | 你认识那些邻居吗 |
[07:03] | They look at me, | 他们看着我的样子 |
[07:04] | like, “Is she dead yet?” | 好像在问 “她还没死吗” |
[07:06] | Why shouldn’t they? | 有问题吗 |
[07:09] | Because it’s wrong. | 这可不对 |
[07:10] | You think if they didn’t buy her apartment she wouldn’t die? | 你觉得他们不买公寓 老太太就死不了 |
[07:12] | What’s the difference? | 有什么差别吗 |
[07:15] | – I Iike this texture. Yeah. – Yeah? It’s comfortable? | -我喜欢这质地 -舒服吗 |
[07:19] | – Kind of stiff. – Really? | -有点硬 -是吗 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[07:21] | – Handsome, isn’t it? – Yeah. | -不错 你觉得呢 -没错 |
[07:24] | – Gorgeous. – Yeah. | -太帅了 -就是 |
[07:25] | We just redid the cushions. | 我们刚换了坐垫 |
[07:27] | But we found some originaI fabric on the web. | 从网上找了点特色花布 |
[07:30] | A whole bolt. | 焕然一新 |
[07:31] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[07:33] | – Let me check. – Okay. | -我看一下 -好 |
[07:38] | What’s wrong with that piece? | 那块有什么问题吗 |
[07:40] | – Not comfortable. – Let’s take it off the floor, then. | -手感不是很好 -那就别铺地上了 |
[07:43] | It’s surprisingly comfortable. | 这真是太舒服了 |
[07:44] | Have another seat. Sit in it for a bit. | 坐在里边试试 |
[07:46] | – Why did you do that? – He might think it’s comfortable. | -你干嘛这样 -他也许觉得很舒服呢 |
[07:49] | – That’s not possible. – You don’t know that. | -不可能 -你怎么知道 |
[07:53] | It’s 12. | 十二张 |
[07:58] | It’s 1 200 dollars. | 这个一千二百美元 |
[08:02] | Wanna hold it? | 想要吗 |
[08:02] | No, gonna think about it. | 不 我再考虑考虑 |
[08:04] | – Okay. Hi, hon. – Hey. | -好的 宝贝 -嗨 |
[08:05] | Did you guys look at that one? That doesn’t have any arms. | 你们看见那个了吗 不带扶手的 |
[08:08] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[08:10] | I saw some jeans I want. | 我相中了几条牛仔裤 |
[08:13] | Really? What for? | 是吗 买来干嘛 |
[08:15] | They’re cute. | 看起来不错嘛 |
[08:16] | – How much? – Two. | -多少钱 -两张 |
[08:18] | – Two hundred dollars? – That’s what you spend. | -两百美元吗 -你也花了那么多 |
[08:21] | I’m a grown-up. | 我是成年人 |
[08:22] | That makes no sense. It’s what jeans cost. | 这没有道理啊 牛仔裤就这个价 |
[08:24] | Abby, I am not spending $200 on a pair of jeans | 艾比 我是不会花两百块钱 |
[08:27] | for my teenage daughter. | 给小姑娘买条牛仔裤的 |
[08:29] | when there are 45 homeless people on our street. | 我们这条街上有四十五个无家可归的人呢 |
[08:31] | What does that have to do with anything? They don’t want jeans. | 那又怎样 他们又不需要牛仔裤 |
[08:34] | – Abby. – Hi, honey. | -艾比 -嗨 亲爱的 |
[08:35] | – You look so pretty. – Right. | -我姑娘今天真不错 -没错 |
[08:38] | Hey, what did you do this weekend? | 你这周末干嘛了啊 |
[08:40] | My wife and I drove up to Woodstock. | 我和媳妇开车去伍德斯托克那边 |
[08:42] | – Were they gorgeous? – Oh, incredible. | -美吗 -美不胜收 |
[08:45] | I mean, the kids didn’t care, | 孩子们不以为然 |
[08:46] | but we loved it. | 不过 我们俩都很喜欢 |
[08:47] | Rebecca, you gonna go see the leaves? | 丽贝卡 你去看树叶吗 |
[08:50] | – No. I don’t think so. – Well, you should. | -应该不会吧 -你真该去看看 |
[08:53] | They’re spectacular. And they’re just about to end. | 那真是太壮观了 就快结束了 |
[08:58] | You know what, next time we go, | 这样 下次我们再去 |
[09:00] | we’ll invite you to come with us. | 你也一起来吧 |
[09:02] | Okay. Thank you. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[09:05] | So it says here that you were born in New York. | 听说你生在纽约 |
[09:09] | Yes, in the village. | 是 不过是在一个村子里 |
[09:11] | Do you think that’s good, growing up in the city? | 你觉得在城市长大好不 |
[09:14] | Yeah, I do. I mean…. | 挺好 我觉得… |
[09:15] | I saw a lot of things I probably shouldn’t have. | 我过的磕磕绊绊 |
[09:18] | But it got me to grow up fast. | 不过这让我迅速成熟起来 |
[09:19] | And I was really independent, which, in some ways, is good. | 我很独立 某种意义上来说 是好事 |
[09:26] | I think it’s an awful place to raise kids. | 我觉得在那养孩子可真是烂透了 |
[09:29] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[09:31] | It’s filthy, crime-ridden, noisy. And it’s only getting worse. | 脏乱差 而且越来越烂 |
[09:36] | Well, that’s definitely true too. | 此话一点错也没有 |
[09:39] | Yeah. | 对吧 |
[09:41] | You know, it’s funny, you said, | 你这还真有意思 |
[09:43] | you know, in your questionnaire | 你的问卷里 |
[09:45] | that you had brown hair. | 写到你是棕色头发 |
[09:48] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[09:51] | It’s actually more of a dark brown. | 可应该是深棕色的啊 |
[09:54] | I think it’s brown. | 我觉得就是棕色的 |
[09:56] | No, I wouldn’t call it brown. | 不是 我就不会管这叫棕色 |
[09:58] | It’s almost black. | 都快是黑的了 |
[09:59] | Yeah, but it’s brown. I mean, I didn’t Iie. | 没错 可还是棕色 我没撒谎 |
[10:03] | It’s very dark brown. | 是非常深的棕色 |
[10:10] | Are you attracted to her? | 你是不是被她迷住了 |
[10:13] | Humour me. | 说来听听 |
[10:15] | – She’s gonna hit the wall. – Hit the wall. | -她就要过气了 -明日黄花 |
[10:20] | Not gonna look good when she gets oIder. | 她老了肯定不好看 |
[10:24] | What do you mean, like, 27? | 什么意思 二十七岁以后吗 |
[10:27] | – More Iike 30. – How nice. | -三十以后吧 -那也不错 |
[10:36] | Howard Stern trimmed his pubes today. | 霍华德・斯坦恩今天修了修阴毛 |
[10:41] | He doesn’t want his penis hairs to be longer than his penis. | 他是不想毛比他的小鸡鸡还长 |
[10:50] | Fucking Howard. | 去他的霍华德 |
[10:52] | You know, you used to read books. | 你以前也读书的 |
[10:54] | – Well, magazines. – PIease don’t wreck my fun. | -对 是杂志 -别坏了我的乐子 |
[10:59] | Will you rub my feet, pIease? | 你能帮我揉揉脚不 |
[11:03] | Jesus. How’d this one get all mangled? | 天啊 怎么伤成这样 |
[11:06] | Your one toe is compIetely horizontal. | 这个指头都可以弯过来 |
[11:09] | Like I don’t know that. | 这我知道 |
[11:12] | Go the other way, buddy. Turn around, it’s not too late. | 回头是岸 兄弟 为时不晚啊 |
[11:17] | I Iike it. | 我喜欢 |
[11:19] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[11:32] | 纽约 义工招募 | |
[11:47] | Wow, you have beautiful hair. | 您的头发可真美 |
[11:49] | I let it go grey when I was 40. Why fake it? | 四十出头就有白头发了 没必要染 |
[11:53] | Some people say it makes you look older. | 有些人说白头发显老吧 |
[11:55] | You know, that’s probably true. | 也许是吧 |
[11:57] | I didn’t like the idea of chemicals on my head. | 我就是不想放化学药剂在头发上 |
[12:00] | And I didn’t like the colour everybody ended up with. | 我也不喜欢每个人全部染成一个颜色 |
[12:03] | – Menopausal red, I used to call it. – Right. | -我叫它更年期专用红 -没错 |
[12:06] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[12:08] | That’s what my grandma has. | 我外婆就染那色 |
[12:11] | How old is she? | 她多大岁数了 |
[12:13] | She’s going to be 91 this week. | 这周要满九十一岁了 |
[12:16] | Okay. Just a little bit of compression. | 好的 会有点挤哦 |
[12:20] | Hold your position for me. Try not to breathe. | 不要动 屏住呼吸 |
[12:26] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[12:28] | Eugene, honey. | 尤金 亲爱的 |
[12:31] | This is Rebecca. | 这是丽贝卡 |
[12:33] | Rebecca, this is my grandson. An angel. | 这是我的孙子 我的天使 |
[12:38] | – So can you see it? – What? | -看见了吗 -什么 |
[12:41] | My halo. | 我的光环 |
[12:46] | – Nice meeting you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[12:49] | What was that? | 什么意思啊 |
[12:51] | A hundred milligrams of sodium? You shouldn’t buy that stuff. | 里面含一百毫克钠吗 这东西不该买 |
[12:55] | – You should cook them separately. – Same difference. | -得分开烹饪 -都一样 |
[12:58] | No, I think it takes longer. | 不是 这样花的时间会更多 |
[13:00] | This is a fascinating conversation. | 这对话真有意思 |
[13:03] | – Did you? Hey, did you lay out today? – Booth. | -今天 出门了吗 -我用了晒黑机 |
[13:06] | Mary, that’s so bad for you. | 玛丽 这对你不好 |
[13:08] | You, of all people, should know that. | 你比别人都清楚 |
[13:11] | I’m very careful. It’s better than natural rays. | 我很小心 比日光浴好多了 |
[13:13] | No. | 不会啊 |
[13:15] | – You could use some colour. – I don’t want cancer. | -你也该上些色彩 -我不想得癌症 |
[13:19] | Blush doesn’t give you cancer. | 弄点儿腮红不会致癌的 |
[13:21] | – Who is it? – It’s Alex from next door. | -谁啊 -是艾利克斯 邻居 |
[13:23] | Andra, we’re just going to the drugstore. | 安德拉我们要去药铺 |
[13:25] | Is there anything? | 有什么要带的吗 |
[13:26] | Hi, we’re just going to the drugstore. | 我们要去药铺了 |
[13:28] | Would you like us to get you anything while we’re there? | 你要不要我们给你带点儿啥 |
[13:34] | – Hi, Andra. – Perfect. | -安德拉 好啊 -好 |
[13:36] | I hope you’re not going to Windsor. | 你们最好不要去温莎 |
[13:38] | They’re crooks. | 那尽是些骗子 |
[13:39] | Metro. Metro. Metro Drugs. | 麦德龙 去那 |
[13:40] | We’re going to Metro. | 我们去麦德龙买药 |
[13:42] | – Yeah. – It’s better. | -好的 -这还行 |
[13:44] | You gained weight. | 你胖了 |
[13:47] | – Excuse me? – You gained weight. | -什么 -你胖了 |
[13:51] | Thank you. | 真是谢谢啊 |
[13:52] | – What? – Thank you! | -啥 -我说谢谢了 |
[13:55] | – Be right back. – See you. | -就回来 -回见 |
[13:59] | Jesus Christ. | 额滴神啊 |
[14:01] | Look at what she needs. She has to take a crap. | 瞧瞧这老太太要什么 拉不出屎 |
[14:03] | She’s old. | 她老了 |
[14:05] | All those hairs on her chin. | 瞧瞧 她下巴上的毛 |
[14:06] | You know, those thick black ones? | 你看见了吧 又粗又黑的毛 |
[14:08] | And all up in her schnozy. | 还有鼻毛 |
[14:10] | I have hairs on my chin. | 我下巴上也有毛 |
[14:13] | She’s gonna be 91 . | 她就要九十一了 |
[14:14] | I know. It’s unbelievable. Who would have thought? | 我知道 真不可思议 谁又会想到呢 |
[14:17] | We should have bought that apartment from that guy downstairs. | 我们真该买楼下那户的公寓 |
[14:20] | – Who? – The guy right below us. | -谁 -我们楼下 |
[14:23] | You know, Martin somebody. | 就是那个叫什么马丁的 |
[14:26] | He was only 79. | 他才七十九岁 |
[14:27] | – That asshole died? – Yeah. | -那个老混球死了? -是啊 |
[14:29] | No, the whole two-storey thing would have been too much money. | 不行 两层肯定得花不少钱 |
[14:32] | Here you go. | 这个给你 |
[14:34] | – Thank you, honey. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 亲爱的 -不用谢 |
[14:57] | Alex. Alex. | 艾利克斯 艾利克斯 |
[15:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:13] | Right over there on the other side of the white table, please. | 放在那白桌另一边 |
[15:18] | A little bit over. Perfect, perfect. Thank you. | 过了 不错不错 谢谢 |
[15:24] | This is gorgeous. My God. | 太棒了 上帝啊 |
[15:27] | I think she kept it in plastic for, like, 50 years. | 这东西肯定用塑料包了五十年 |
[15:31] | -Nice work, killer. -Thanks. | -干的好 -谢谢 |
[15:35] | -What is that? -I’m not sure. | -那是什么 -我也不确定 |
[15:39] | Just take the top right on the base there. | 把这个桌面放上就好了 |
[15:44] | That is gorgeous. | 太帅了 |
[15:46] | Holy cow. Look at this. | 不会吧 看这个 |
[15:50] | What do we ask for that? Four? | 我们要价多少好呢 四百 |
[15:53] | More. Five? | 再多点 五百 |
[15:55] | Six, seven. Eight. | 六百 七百 八百 |
[16:00] | Oh, I feeI so guilty. | 我好有罪恶感啊 |
[16:02] | – Who sent us this? – We got that for Andra. | -谁发来的这个 -给安德拉的 |
[16:05] | It’s her birthday. I thought we’d have her over. | 她生日 我们请她过来吧 |
[16:07] | – You’re joking. – I’m not. | -你在开玩笑吗 -没有 |
[16:09] | And her miserable granddaughters, as well. | 还有她倒霉的外孙女们 |
[16:12] | Sounds like a gas. | 可真是个馊主意 |
[16:13] | I don’t wanna have bad vibes right next door to us. | 我可不想邻居一团霉气 |
[16:16] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[16:17] | Hey. You know who I heard had some great stuff? | 那家伙有些很不错的东西 |
[16:20] | The dead guy. | 那个挂了的老头 |
[16:22] | – Downstairs? – Yeah. | -楼下的那个 -没错 |
[16:24] | Let’s go. | 那就走吧 |
[16:25] | So sorry to hear about your dad. | 你父亲的事 节哀顺变 |
[16:27] | Well, he was sick. | 没事 他病了嘛 |
[16:29] | – He was old. -Yeah. | -年纪大了 -没错 |
[16:30] | We got the number from the Super Help. | 我们从楼管那打听来的电话 |
[16:32] | I hope that’s okay we did that. | 希望不会太唐突 |
[16:33] | – No, that’s fine. – Good. | -不会 -那就好 |
[16:35] | I don’t know if you’re gonna want any of these things, though. | 我不太清楚你们是想要这些东西吗 |
[16:39] | I think there are definitely some pieces we couId use. | 肯定有些是我们需要的 |
[16:41] | Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[16:43] | It’s so oId-fashioned. | 复古啊 |
[16:44] | I didn’t think anybody wanted this stuff anymore. | 我觉得没人需要这些东西 |
[16:48] | Well, I guess you knew him. You knew my Dad? | 我想你们认识他吧 我爸 |
[16:51] | He Iived in the building a long time. | 他在这楼里住了很长时间了 |
[16:52] | Yeah, he was a very nice man. | 是的 他人很好 |
[16:54] | Martin was lovely. | 马丁是个不错的老头儿 |
[16:56] | – Yeah. – Lovely man. | -没错 -不错 |
[16:59] | So, what are you gonna do with the apartment? | 那么 你打算怎么处理这间公寓 |
[17:01] | Oh, the neighbours bought it. I think they wanna break through. | 有邻居买了 他们应该是想改建 |
[17:06] | They’re probably ceIebrating over there. | 这会可能正在庆祝呢 |
[17:08] | – No. – No. | -不会的 -不会 |
[17:09] | How much did they pay? | 他们付了多少钱 |
[17:11] | What? | 什么 |
[17:13] | I’m so sorry. That was incredibly rude. | 对不起 失礼了 |
[17:15] | Kate. Jesus. | 凯特 你是怎么了 |
[17:16] | I’m very sorry. I’m… | 很抱歉 我… |
[17:18] | This guy would throw away | 要是把咱家的信投到了他的邮箱 |
[17:20] | our mail if it was put in his box by mistake. | 这老不死的肯定会把信扔掉 |
[17:24] | Are you sure he knew who we were? | 你确定他认识咱家吗 |
[17:26] | Of course he knew who we were. He didn’t give a crap. | 他当然知道 他又不蠢 |
[17:29] | Oh, my God. That’s where all my magazines went. | 天呐 我的杂志原来去这他那儿了 |
[17:31] | It’s his fault that I watch so much television. | 我看这么多电视都是因为他 |
[17:34] | Now he’s dead, so you can go back to reading magazines. | 现在他挂了 你又可以看杂志了 |
[17:36] | You know what, I wish that your grandpa was still alive | 你知道吗 我真希望你爷爷还在世 |
[17:39] | so that you could hang out with him like that. | 这样你们祖孙两可以那样其乐融融 |
[17:44] | I think that’s his dad. | 那是他爸爸 |
[17:48] | That guy’s…that guy’s oId. | 那家伙…那可是个老头 |
[17:50] | You’re oId. | 你也是老头 |
[17:51] | Yeah, but I don’t…I don’t Iook… | 是 但是我不…我看起来… |
[17:54] | I don’t Iook Iike that. | 我看起来没那么老 |
[17:57] | – Will you wrap this up, please? – Do I look like that? | -请帮忙打包 -我看起来是那样的吗 |
[18:00] | – You got it. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[18:02] | – Do we have any Pepto? – I don’t know. | -家里有胃药吗 -不知道 |
[18:05] | I don’t know if that place is as good as we think. | 真不知道那地有没有咱想得好 |
[18:08] | Well, I don’t think it’s known for burgers. Wait a second. | 没想到这地也有要饭的 等等 |
[18:11] | Excuse me, sir. | 先生 |
[18:12] | Are you hungry? Would you like this? | 你饿吗 需要这个吗 |
[18:16] | I’m waiting for a table. | 我在等座位 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 对不起 真的很对不起 |
[18:24] | – I’m so sorry. – I’m so sorry. Really. | -太抱歉了 -真的非常非常的抱歉 |
[18:26] | – PIease forgive me. – We’re very sorry. | -请原谅我 -不好意思了 |
[18:29] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[18:31] | He looked homeless. | 他看起来无家可归 |
[18:32] | He looked like a black man waiting for a table. | 他一看就是等餐的黑人而已 |
[18:44] | – You do your grandma’s laundry? – Yep. | -你还帮外婆洗衣服 -对 |
[18:48] | – Is it gross? – What do you mean? | -不恶心吗 -什么意思 |
[18:50] | Like, old-lady underwear. | 就是 老太太的内衣啥的 |
[18:54] | – I don’t really look. – Good idea. | -我不仔细看 -好主意 |
[18:59] | So I heard you guys are coming over later. | 听说你们都会过来我家 |
[19:02] | Yep. | 对 |
[19:04] | – CooI. – Yeah. | -很好 -对 |
[19:16] | Hey, ladies. | 女士们好 |
[19:18] | Gorgeous day. | 今天天气真好 |
[19:20] | Going to see the leaves. | 看叶子的好天气 |
[19:25] | See you. | 回见 |
[19:28] | The leaves. What is with these people? | 树叶 这些人是怎么了 |
[19:30] | – I know. – Who gives a shit? | -是呀 -谁想出来的 |
[19:33] | – I don’t. – Really. | -反正我没想 -是吗 |
[19:56] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[19:59] | You shouldn’t charge so much for jeans. | 牛仔裤真不该卖这么贵 |
[20:06] | Here. I’ll do it. | 来 我来帮你 |
[20:12] | When I get my eyes fixed I’ll be able to do it myseIf. | 我眼睛要是好了 也能自己做 |
[20:15] | Grandma, you’ve got nothing to drink in this place. | 外婆 你这一点儿喝的都没有 |
[20:19] | Who’s talking? | 谁在说话 |
[20:20] | It’s Mary. She’s looking for alcohol. | 是玛丽 她找酒呢 |
[20:22] | This place is filthy. | 这地方可真够脏的 |
[20:23] | Hey, I clean it. | 拜托 我有打扫 |
[20:24] | This has botulism. | 这会肉毒杆菌中毒的 |
[20:31] | Why exactly are we going there? | 我们究竟为啥要去他家 |
[20:33] | So they can poison Grandma and demoish her apartment. | 这样他们就可以毒死外婆 然后拆掉她的公寓 |
[20:36] | Then Iet’s make it fast. | 那就抓紧点吧 |
[20:39] | Here. | 拿着 |
[20:42] | What’s this? | 什么东西 |
[20:43] | It’s your birthday present from the two of us. | 这是我们俩送给你生日礼物 |
[20:46] | Go on, open it. | 快点 快打开 |
[20:48] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[20:49] | Now, okay. Here. | 好了 看吧 |
[20:54] | Too fancy. | 太花哨了吧 |
[20:57] | Yeah, well, do you like it? I mean, look at it. Here. | 你喜欢吗 仔细看看吧 |
[21:00] | What am I gonna do with this? | 我要这衣服干什么 |
[21:03] | – Sleep in it. – Say thank you, Grandma. | -穿着睡觉 -说谢谢 外婆 |
[21:04] | – I did. – No. Actually you didn’t. | -我说过了 -没有 你根本没说 |
[21:07] | Look, it’s okay. It’s just…. | 没关系的 只是 |
[21:09] | I thought that since yours is so old that…. | 我觉得你的那件睡衣太旧了所以 |
[21:12] | I’ll save it for a special occasion. | 留到特别的时候穿好了 |
[21:15] | What special occasion might that be? | 什么特别的时候 |
[21:17] | Too fancy to sIeep in. That’s all. | 当睡衣太花哨啦 就是这样 |
[21:21] | Come on in. Welcome. | 请进 欢迎 |
[21:23] | – What’s that smell? – It’s a little cramped in here. | -什么味啊 -这里有点窄 |
[21:25] | Grandma. Jesus. | 上帝啊 外婆 |
[21:27] | – I smell something burnt. – Oh, you do? | -我闻到糊味 -是吗 |
[21:29] | Everyone can hear you. Sorry. | 大家都听得到 抱歉 |
[21:30] | She’s so rude. You should smeII her place. | 她太不礼貌了 你应该闻闻她公寓的味 |
[21:33] | My place doesn’t smell. | 我家里一点味都没有 |
[21:34] | Piss and mould have no odour. What was I thinking? | 你的小便一点味都没有 不可理喻 |
[21:36] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[21:38] | Anyway, happy birthday, Andra. | 总之 生日快乐 安德拉 |
[21:40] | – Can I get you something to drink? – Do you have any bourbon? | -要喝点什么吗 -有波本威士忌吗 |
[21:43] | I think we do have bourbon. | 应该是有的 |
[21:45] | Hi. I’m Alex. | 你好 我是艾利克斯 |
[21:47] | – I’m Mary. Nice to meet you. – Hi. | -我是玛丽 很高兴认识你 -你好 |
[21:48] | – Hi, Mary. Where’d you get that tan? – Oh, you know. | -你好玛丽 从哪晒这么黑 -这个嘛 |
[21:52] | – She lies on a tanning bed. – I go to the Sheep’s Meadow. | -她用晒黑床晒的 -我去了绵羊牧场 |
[21:54] | – She lies on a tanning bed. – And I go to Sheep’s Meadow. | -她用晒黑床 -然后又去了绵羊牧场 |
[21:57] | – Looks nice either way. – Thank you. | -反正挺好看的 -谢谢 |
[22:01] | Abby. Take those things off, please. | 艾比 劳驾把那些东西拿走 |
[22:05] | We have company. | 我们有客人 |
[22:07] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这干吗呢 |
[22:09] | I don’t understand that. | 什么意思 |
[22:11] | I’m not going out there with this thing on my nose. | 鼻子上长着这东西 我是不会出去的 |
[22:14] | – You can’t see it. Come out, please. – See it? | -你又看不见 出来吧 -看见? |
[22:17] | Mom, it’s swallowing my whole face. | 妈 这东西都要吞掉我全脸了 |
[22:19] | How can you not see it? | 你怎么就看不见呢 |
[22:20] | I tell you not to eat those French fries and greasy foods. | 我告诉过你别吃炸薯条和那些油腻的食物 |
[22:23] | It makes no difference. | 跟那没关系 |
[22:25] | Please come and join us, Abby. | 出来见一下大家 艾比 |
[22:27] | You Iook fine. | 你看起来挺好的 |
[22:29] | Okay, I’m just– Let me just explain it to you… | 好吧 让我来给你解释一下 |
[22:31] | …so you understand. You know I’m not crazy. | 这样你就能明白了 明白我不是疯子 |
[22:34] | – If she were younger than me– – She is younger than you. | -要是她比我小的话 -她就是比你小 |
[22:37] | If she were prettier than me, | 要是她比我漂亮的话 |
[22:38] | I’d understand, but she’s not. | 我理解 但她不是 |
[22:40] | She’s got this tan, totally sprayed on, I would know. | 我知道她把自己晒黑 全身都喷黑了 |
[22:42] | But the worst part is her back. | 但最糟糕的是她的后背 |
[22:46] | – What about her back? – It’s muscular. All built-up. | -她后背怎么了 -一后背肌肉啊 |
[22:49] | – And she wears these skimpy tops. – It’s no good. | -她还穿着很暴露的上衣 -太不好了 |
[22:51] | – No good. – It’s a big problem. | -当然不好 -绝对是大麻烦 |
[22:53] | A big back is not good. | 后背大不是什么好事 |
[22:54] | Oh, come on, enough about | 拜托 关于那可怜女孩的后背 |
[22:56] | the poor girl’s back. | 已经讲得够多了 |
[22:57] | – Are you still in love with him? – He broke up with her. | -你还爱着他吗 -他跟她分手了 |
[23:00] | No, that’s not how it went down. | 不对 事情不是那样的 |
[23:02] | Yes, it is. | 就是那样的 |
[23:04] | I don’t understand. How is it that you get to see her? | 我不明白 你怎么能碰到她的 |
[23:07] | Well, she works in a store near where Mary works. | 她在玛丽工作的附近商店里上班 |
[23:09] | And what do you do, Mary? | 你的工作是什么 玛丽 |
[23:11] | I work at a spa. | 我在一个水疗美容院工作 |
[23:13] | It’s called Skintology. | 名字叫做美肤主义 |
[23:14] | – I do facials. – Oh, how nice. | -我是做面部美容的 -挺好的 |
[23:17] | What is it that you do, Rebecca? | 你是做什么的呢 丽贝卡 |
[23:19] | Oh, I administer mammograms. I’m a radiology technician. | 我是拍乳房x光片的 我是放射科技师 |
[23:22] | – But you’re not a doctor. – No, I’m not a doctor. | -但你不是医生 -是的 我不是 |
[23:26] | But it’s– But you’re not a doctor either. | 但是 你也不是医生 |
[23:29] | I never said I was. | 我也没说过我是 |
[23:30] | Is it interesting? | 这工作有趣吗 |
[23:31] | Well, if you like boobs, it is. | 要是你喜欢乳房的话 挺有趣的 |
[23:33] | Well, you pop blackheads for a living, so…. | 你可是靠挤粉刺为生的 所以 |
[23:35] | – What’s the matter with boobs? – Nothing. | -说说乳房的事情怎么样了 -没事 |
[23:38] | Why are we talking like that? | 我们干吗要谈这些 |
[23:42] | So is it interesting? | 那么工作有趣吗 |
[23:43] | I like the people, you know, the patients. | 我喜欢人们 你知道 病人们 |
[23:46] | Crush on the boss. | 迷恋她上司啦 |
[23:48] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[23:50] | Abby. Abby. | 艾比 艾比 |
[23:53] | Honey, you have undies on your head, sweetie. | 宝贝 你头顶着内裤呢 |
[23:55] | She has a blemish, which I can’t even see. | 她长了个痘 我甚至都看不见那个痘痘 |
[23:58] | Abby, please take those off. | 艾比 请把那个拿下来 |
[24:00] | Who is that? Is that funny? | 她是谁 来搞笑的吗 |
[24:02] | You should come to the spa and get a facial. They help. | 你该来美容院做个面部护理 很管用 |
[24:05] | – You’re being rude. – Let me see it. | -你的行为太无礼了 -让我看看 |
[24:07] | Come on. You know, I’ve seen it all. | 拜托 你知道 我什么痘痘都见过 |
[24:11] | Oh, wow, that’s big. | 哎哟 还真挺大的 |
[24:12] | – Really? – She’s drunk. | -真的吗 -她喝醉了 |
[24:14] | On your nose, almost cystic. It’s horrible. | 你鼻子上的都成囊肿了 太严重了 |
[24:17] | – Mary. -No, I’d rather someone admit it. | -玛丽 -别 我宁愿有人实话实说 |
[24:20] | At least then I don’t feel crazy. | 至少我不会认为自己疯了 |
[24:22] | I’m just tellng you, | 我跟你说 |
[24:23] | half the time, I do feeI crazy. | 有一半的时间我都觉得自己疯了 |
[24:24] | – No one says the truth. – They should. | -没人肯讲实话 -他们该讲出来 |
[24:26] | If you get a sucky haircut, | 如果你剪了个糟糕的发型 |
[24:28] | people should admit it. If some… | 人们应该说出来 如果某些… |
[24:29] | …procedure is gonna hurt, they should tell you. | 过程很疼痛 他们应该告诉你 |
[24:31] | It makes it worse if they don’t. | 如果他们不说只能让事情变得更糟 |
[24:33] | I hate it when people don’t say ” bless you.” | 我讨厌那些不说”祝福你”的人 |
[24:35] | You know what I hate? When you’re in a store… | 你知道我讨厌什么吗 当你在商店里 |
[24:37] | …and you hold the door for the person behind you… | 帮后面的人留着门 |
[24:40] | …but they don’t hold the door for the person behind them. | 但他们并不为之后的人留门 |
[24:42] | You stand there like a doorman. | 你站在那里活像个门卫 |
[24:43] | They don’t say thank you. | 他们也不说谢谢 |
[24:44] | No, why would they? Because you’re not even there. | 对 他们干吗要说 他们当你是空气 |
[24:47] | Jesus, I swear sometimes | 天 我发誓有时 |
[24:48] | I must be invisible. You want some? | 我就是隐身人 你要吗 |
[24:50] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[24:52] | What do we–? What is it? Like– | 我们 这怎么说… |
[24:54] | We give him about 200 for Christmas. | 我们给他两百块过圣诞节 |
[24:57] | I give him nothing. | 我啥也没给 |
[24:58] | That’s why he won’t fix anything for you. | 所以他也不帮你修东西 |
[25:01] | If he fixed something for me, I’d give him some money. | 如果他帮我修东西 我会给他钱的 |
[25:04] | You know, they have, like, 12 children. | 你知道 他们大概有十二个孩子 |
[25:06] | Nobody told him to do that. | 没人要他生这么多 |
[25:08] | They’re very poor. They live in that apartment in the basement. | 他们很穷 他们住在地下室 |
[25:14] | I think his wife’s in a wheelchair. | 我想他妻子还坐着轮椅 |
[25:16] | I’ve never seen her in a wheelchair. | 我从没见过她坐轮椅 |
[25:18] | – Neither have I. – I’m pretty sure. | -我也没见过 -我很肯定 |
[25:22] | So how do they make so many children? | 那他们怎么生出这么多孩子的 |
[25:25] | People can still fuck in a wheelchair, Grandma. | 人家在轮椅上也能做爱 外婆 |
[25:28] | Can’t they? | 他们不能吗 |
[25:30] | – Why are you looking at me? – I don’t know. | -你干吗看我 -不晓得 |
[25:35] | He’s a greaseball. | 他是个外国佬 |
[25:35] | [尤指意大利,西班牙,葡萄牙,希腊等国血统的人] | |
[25:37] | I.E. Meaning, he’s Puerto Rican. | 也就是说 他是波多黎各人 |
[25:41] | – Happy birthday, Andra. – You’re too nice. | -生日快乐 安德拉 -你真是太好了 |
[25:44] | – And this…. this is for you. – I hope you like it. | -还有这个 给你的 -希望你喜欢 |
[25:48] | You wanna blow the candle out? | 你想把蜡烛吹灭吗 |
[25:50] | Make a wish. | 许个愿 |
[25:59] | These are some nice products. | 这些产品都很不错的 |
[26:03] | I use Olay. | 我用玉兰油的 |
[26:05] | – I’ll take it. – No, you will not. | -给我吧 -不行 你不能要 |
[26:07] | Thank you. That’s kind. She loves it. | 谢谢 你们真好 她很喜欢 |
[26:09] | She doesn’t know how to use it. | 她不知道怎么用 |
[26:11] | Here, eat your cake. | 拿着 吃蛋糕吧 |
[26:11] | So, what are you guys gonna do with grandma’s apartment? | 那么 你们怎么处理外婆的公寓 |
[26:18] | We haven’t really thought about it. | 我们还没认真想过 |
[26:22] | Are you gonna break through, make the living room bigger? | 你们准备打通一下 扩大起居室面积吗 |
[26:25] | You know, a new bathroom, kitchen. | 搞个新浴室 厨房什么的 |
[26:26] | We were gonna renovate anyway, so…. | 我们总会重新装修一下的 所以 |
[26:28] | You’ll have to change the tile in there. | 你们得把那边的地砖都换掉 |
[26:31] | It’s all covered with mould. | 都长霉了 |
[26:33] | – I’d re-tile the whole thing. – I’m sure they’re gonna gut it. | -我全部重砌过 -我肯定他们会换的 |
[26:36] | You’ll be dead, so you don’t have to worry about it. | 那时你就归西了 所以别瞎操心了 |
[26:42] | So, wait…. So tell me what else are you guys gonna do? | 等一下 告诉我你们还准备怎么做 |
[26:45] | Kate, are you gonna add an extra bedroom? | 凯特 你准备再多加个卧室吗 |
[26:47] | – Mary, come on, shut up. – What? | -玛丽 拜托闭嘴吧 -干吗啊 |
[26:50] | – I mean…. – Grandma… | -我是说 -外婆 |
[26:52] | …can they show us what they’re gonna do with your apartment? | 他们能给我们看看怎么改造你的公寓吗 |
[26:56] | Kate, what else are you gonna do? | 凯特 你还准备怎么做 |
[26:58] | What do you think? | 怎么计划的 |
[27:02] | Where exactly are you gonna expand? | 你准备怎么拓宽 |
[27:06] | Well, we’re gonna break through that wall… | 我们准备拆掉这堵墙 |
[27:08] | …and that’ll be our master bedroom. | 那里就变成我们的主卧室 |
[27:10] | Over there is gonna be laundry room. | 那里将变成洗衣间 |
[27:12] | – Where? – Right there. | -哪儿 -就在那里 |
[27:13] | That’s so great. Laundry is such a drag in the city. | 不错 在市里洗衣服很麻烦 |
[27:16] | It is. And the bedroom will be a master bath and– | 没错 卧室里会有一个主卫生间和… |
[27:19] | You’re so lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[27:21] | A proper closet, a reaI closet. | 一个专门的衣橱 真正的衣橱 |
[27:23] | It’s gonna be gorgeous. | 肯定特漂亮 |
[27:24] | Yeah, I know. I can’t wait. | 是啊 我都等不及了 |
[27:25] | What do you mean? Of course we can wait. | 你在说什么啊 我们当然等的及 |
[27:28] | We’re not in any sort of rush here. | 咱们又不赶时间 |
[27:30] | How’s the cake? How’s that cake, Andra? | 蛋糕怎么样 好吃吗 安德拉 |
[27:34] | Dry. | 太干了 |
[27:41] | You know, you were totally drunk. It’s embarrassing. | 你知道 你绝对喝醉了 太失礼了 |
[27:45] | – I was not drunk. – You’re always drunk. | -我没喝醉 -你总是醉醺醺的 |
[27:48] | You flirted. | 你还跟人调情 |
[27:50] | You don’t even know what flirting is. | 你压根不知道啥叫调情 |
[27:52] | – You’re an alcoholic. – Why do you run around teillng peopIe… | -你是个酒鬼 -你干吗到处告诉别人 |
[27:56] | …I use a tanning bed? | 我用晒黑床 |
[27:57] | Well, because– It’s because you lie. On a tanning bed. | 因为 因为你撒谎 躺在晒黑床上 |
[28:01] | So what? It’s not hurting anybody. | 那又如何 又没伤害到别人 |
[28:03] | You’re mean to Grandma. | 你对外婆很刻薄 |
[28:04] | She’s a bitch. | 她是个老不死的 |
[28:09] | How do you fuck in a wheelchair? | 你怎么在轮椅上做爱 |
[28:10] | Well, I guess you go on the bed. | 我想还是得上床上去 |
[28:14] | I mean, even if the legs | 我的意思是 即使是大腿 |
[28:16] | don’t work the middle part might, I guess, huh? | 也没法施展开来的 对吧 |
[28:20] | – Man, she’s even worse than I thought. – Yeah. | -我说 她比我想象的还讨厌 -是 |
[28:24] | You don’t even know the super’s wife. | 你甚至都不认识楼管的老婆 |
[28:27] | Andra. | 安德拉呢 |
[28:29] | Awful. | 太讨厌了 |
[28:31] | – It makes me feel bad for Rebecca. – Makes me feeI less guilty… | -搞得我对丽贝卡很抱歉 -搞得我对 |
[28:34] | …waiting for her to die. | 等她蹬腿反而少了些罪恶感 |
[28:35] | Wanting her to die. | 盼着她死 |
[28:37] | Shit. | 靠 |
[28:39] | – Can’t we put a pillow over her head? – And start construction? | -要不用枕头闷死她吧 -然后开始装修 |
[28:43] | Hey. You were flirting with the sister. | 对了 你跟那个姐姐眉来眼去的 |
[28:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:48] | I have no idea why. She’s such a bitch. | 我昏了头 她就是个婊子 |
[28:52] | Because she’s young and pretty. | 因为她年轻貌美 |
[29:00] | – Hi. – Get out. | -嗨 -出去 |
[29:28] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早 -早上好 |
[29:35] | Just gonna rewire this real quick. | 只要换个线就成 |
[29:36] | Alex, come here for a second. | 艾利克斯 过来一下 |
[29:42] | Another dealer is selling that table for $5000. | 那个桌子在另一个商家那卖五千美元 |
[29:46] | That’s great. How much you pay for it? | 真行啊 你花了多少钱买的 |
[29:49] | Four thousand for the whole apartment. | 四千买了整套公寓 |
[29:51] | The guy had no idea? | 那男的不知道吗 |
[29:53] | He didn’t wanna be bothered. | 他不想操心 |
[29:55] | Then don’t worry about it. | 那就别想了 |
[29:59] | Let me know if I can help you with anything. | 看中什么请尽管开口 |
[30:01] | – Yeah. Thank you. – Sure. | -好 谢谢 -好的 |
[30:04] | Alex? | 艾利克斯 |
[30:07] | How come you feel so okay about it? | 你怎么对这件事这么无动于衷 |
[30:10] | Because it’s okay. | 因为这本来就没什么大不了的 |
[30:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:14] | I remember when this was first in style. | 我还记得这个东西刚开始流行的时候 |
[30:16] | I didn’t like it then, I don’t like it now. | 那时我就不喜欢 现在也是 |
[30:20] | – How much is this one? – Why are you asking? | -这件多少钱 -你干吗多此一举 |
[30:23] | – That is 8000. – Okay. | -八千 -好吧 |
[30:28] | – It’s a sublime piece. -I see. | -这个板材很高级的 -看出来了 |
[30:30] | – You can do many things with it. – Thank you. | -这件家具很实用 -谢谢 |
[30:33] | Sure. | 没事 |
[31:00] | – Welcome to Skintology. – Thank you very much. | -欢迎来到美肌主义 -非常感谢 |
[31:03] | Is Mary avallable for a facial? | 玛丽有空做面部美容吗 |
[31:06] | Which Mary? We actually have two. | 哪个玛丽 我们这里有俩叫这名的 |
[31:14] | – How you doing? – Great. | -最近怎么样 -挺好的 |
[31:16] | – Right this way. – Okay. | -这边请 -好的 |
[31:23] | They didn’t get a good picture or something. | 是不是成像不好 |
[31:25] | No. You know, it happens. | 不是 你也知道 这是常事 |
[31:27] | It doesn’t necessarlly mean anything. | 没什么大不了的 |
[31:30] | I feel bad making my grandson schlep me back here. | 让我孙子跑过来送我 我挺过意不去的 |
[31:32] | He’s a busy person. But single. | 他是个大忙人 但是单身 |
[31:35] | Never has a girlfriend, I don’t know why. | 从没交过女朋友 我也不知道原因 |
[31:40] | – You have a guy? – No. | -你有男朋友了吗 -没有 |
[31:44] | I mean, I’m trying. | 我是说 我没找到 |
[31:46] | You shouldn’t have to try. | 你没必要自己去找吧 |
[31:48] | I went on a couple of computer dates. | 我有过几次网络约会 |
[31:53] | – Oh, that must be awful. – It was. | -肯定挺槽糕的吧 -是啊 |
[31:58] | I figured if Howard Stern can get a facial, so can I. | 我觉得要是霍华德・斯坦恩能去做美容 我也行 |
[32:02] | You know he had his nose done. | 你知道他把鼻子整了 |
[32:04] | He looks great. He’s never gonna hit the wall. | 他很帅 好像永远会这么风光下去 |
[32:06] | I know. I love Howard. | 我知道 我特爱霍华德 |
[32:10] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[32:11] | Eye cups. Close your eyes. | 眼罩 闭上眼 |
[32:14] | Oh, fancy. Really fancy. | 太新奇了 真的 |
[32:17] | – I Iove Artie. – I know. | -我爱阿蒂 -我知道 |
[32:19] | He kills me. | 我爱死他了 |
[32:21] | I wish I couId play him all day | 我希望能整天放他的歌 |
[32:22] | but I have to play this New Age shit. | 可我不得不放这该死的轻音乐 |
[32:24] | Makes me want to kill myself. | 搞得我都想自杀了 |
[32:26] | I mean, what kind of guy | 我是说 还会有那个男人 |
[32:28] | tells the world that he has a little tiny dick? | 宣告全世界他有一个小鸡鸡 |
[32:31] | How cool is that? | 真是太酷了 |
[32:34] | Kind of. | 有点酷 |
[32:39] | – You have nice skin. – Thanks. | -你皮肤不错 -谢谢 |
[32:41] | I had terrible skin as a kid. | 我小时候皮肤很差的 |
[32:43] | You know, poor Abby. Face is covered with zits. | 可怜的艾比 脸上长着青春痘 |
[32:45] | I guess it’s hereditary, right? | 我猜这也遗传 是吧 |
[32:47] | Well, you shouldn’t blame yourseIf. | 你没必要感到自责 |
[32:49] | We’ll let the steam open your pores. | 我们会用蒸汽打开你的毛孔 |
[32:59] | Oh, it’s part of the European facial. | 这是欧式美颜术的一部分 |
[33:01] | Hand massage, shoulder massage. | 手部按摩 肩膀按摩 |
[33:03] | Do you want it? | 你要吗 |
[33:05] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[33:37] | It’s okay. Don’t– I’ll get it. | 没关系 别动 我来 |
[33:42] | I didn’t know you were gonna do that. | 我没料到你会这么做 |
[33:46] | Neither did I. | 我也是 |
[33:49] | – Do you still want a facial? – Yes, please. | -你还想继续美容吗 -当然 |
[33:58] | – Excuse me. Can you help me? – Oh, sure. | -抱歉 能问一下吗 -当然可以 |
[34:04] | Beautiful, isn’t it? Perfect condition. | 很漂亮对吧 品相很好 |
[34:09] | What are you asking for it? | 你要价多少 |
[34:12] | Fifty-five hundred. | 五千五 |
[34:17] | How about five thousand? | 五千怎么样 |
[34:20] | Okay. | 成交 |
[34:28] | – Hi. – You promised today. | -好啊 -你答应今天去 |
[34:30] | – What did I promise? – Jeans. | -答应去干什么 -牛仔裤 |
[34:34] | – No fighting. – No fighting. | -不闹别扭了 -不闹了 |
[34:35] | Where’d you find this? | 这东西你从哪淘的 |
[34:38] | – Really unusual colours. – Yeah. | -很少见的颜色 -是啊 |
[34:41] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[34:43] | Do you know if everything’s all right with my grandmother? | 我奶奶身体一切都还好吧 |
[34:46] | You’ll have to talk to the doctor. | 你得去问问医生 |
[34:48] | He probably just saw something | 片子上似乎有东西 |
[34:50] | and wants to make sure it’s nothing. | 医生现在正在作诊断 |
[34:54] | – It’s Rebecca, right? – Yeah. Right. | -你叫丽贝卡 对吧 -是的 |
[34:57] | – Eugene. – Hi. Again. | -我叫尤金 -再一次问好 |
[34:59] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[35:01] | – She’s terrific, your grandmother. – Yeah, she is. | -你奶奶她很了不起 -是啊 |
[35:07] | She’s pretty obvious too. You know, she wants me to ask you out. | 她也很漂亮 你知道她想让我约你出去 |
[35:12] | Right. | 是啊 |
[35:14] | No, I meant that I want to. | 不是 我的意思我很愿意 |
[35:19] | – But? – No but. | -但是 -没有但是 |
[35:24] | Would you like to go out with me? | 你想和我一起约会吗 |
[35:29] | Sure. Yes. Thank– Yeah. | 当然 好啊 谢 好的 |
[35:31] | Well, good. We can think of something nice to do. | 很好 我们可以想想约会活动内容 |
[35:36] | Actually, you know what? I have some ideas. | 实际上 你知道吗 我有些主意 |
[35:41] | Hi, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[35:43] | – How are you? – Good. | -最近怎么样 -还成 |
[35:48] | Five dollars? | 五块钱? |
[35:51] | Do you live on a sidewalk? | 你住在人行道上吗 |
[35:54] | Those aren’t bad. | 那些还不错啊 |
[35:57] | No, honey, they’re not. Turn around. | 不 宝贝 不显胖 转个身 |
[36:01] | – I think these work. – These suck. | -挺好看的 -太难看了 |
[36:04] | – No, they don’t. – I Iook like a cow. | -不会啊 -我像个母牛 |
[36:05] | All right. Try those other ones on. | 好吧 试试那件看看 |
[36:07] | – Go ahead. – What’s the point? | -快去 -有什么用呢 |
[36:10] | Abby, just do it. | 艾比 试试去 |
[36:13] | – She thinks she’s fat. – Shut up. | -她觉得自己很胖 -闭嘴 |
[36:20] | I like those. | 我喜欢那件 |
[36:21] | I think those flaps are cool in the back. | 我觉得后面的口袋边挺酷的 |
[36:26] | They’re in, anyway, right? | 挺时髦的 不是吗 |
[36:29] | – Those are good. – They’re awful. I feel Iike a sausage. | -真漂亮 -太逊了 我像个香肠 |
[36:33] | I think they look cute. | 我觉得挺可爱的啊 |
[36:34] | – You think these look cute? – Yeah. I do. | -你觉得这个可爱 -对啊 |
[36:38] | Do you have eyes in your head? | 你长眼睛了吗 |
[36:40] | Please don’t talk to me like that. | 请不要这么跟我说话 |
[36:41] | You must think I look like | 要是你觉得这个好看的话 |
[36:42] | shit all the time if you think these look good. | 那我在你眼里肯定一直是坨屎 |
[36:44] | I don’t have to buy you anything. | 我没必要给你买东西 |
[36:46] | Fucking don’t. | 那就别买 |
[36:49] | – How dare you? I’m leaving. – Bye. | -你怎么敢这么说话 我走了 -拜 |
[36:52] | Buy your own fucking jeans. | 自己花钱买你的裤子吧 |
[36:54] | I would if I had my own money. Bitch. | 我要是有钱早买了 婊子 |
[37:08] | Excuse me, we’re about to close. | 对不起 我们要打烊了 |
[37:12] | You can’t stay in there all night. | 你不能一整晚都待在里面 |
[37:23] | I mean, she was so rude. I’m at a total loss. | 她太粗鲁了 我完全失控了 |
[37:26] | Do you have a stomach ache? | 你是不是胃疼 |
[37:31] | Yeah, a bit. | 是啊 有点儿 |
[37:33] | – Where have you been? – The store. | -你去哪里了 -商店 |
[37:35] | – This late? – New fall hours. | -这么晚 -闭店时间换了 |
[37:37] | Go walk your dog. | 去遛狗去 |
[37:46] | – Hey. She’s always there. – Yeah, tell me about it. | -嘿 她老是在这里 -这还用说 |
[37:48] | My mom practically supports her. | 我妈妈几乎在供养着她了 |
[37:50] | – What do you mean? – She aIways gives her money. | -什么意思 -她经常给她钱 |
[37:52] | How do you think a homeless person | 不然你以为一个无家可归的人 |
[37:54] | could have Chanel lipstick? It’s gross. | 怎么可能有香奈儿唇膏的 太恶心人了 |
[37:56] | Your mom gives her Chanel lipstick? | 你妈妈给她香奈儿唇膏 |
[37:58] | She, like, wants to save the world. | 她 好像是 想拯救全世界一样 |
[38:01] | One time, she let a homeless lady take a shower in our apartment. | 有一次 她让一个流浪女在我家洗澡 |
[38:04] | Your mom? That’s nice. | 你妈妈吗 很善良啊 |
[38:07] | Yeah, until the lady took a dump | 是啊 直到那女的在我卧室地板上 |
[38:08] | on my bedroom floor. | 拉了一坨大便 |
[38:09] | – Oh, my God. – I know. | -哦 上帝啊 -我明白 |
[38:11] | She could’ve done it in my mom’s room. | 她可以拉到我妈卧室里啊 |
[38:13] | She let her in. | 反正是她放进来的 |
[38:14] | She gets all emotional just walking down the street. | 走在大街上她经常善心大发 |
[38:18] | “Oh, my God. That man has no head.” | “上帝啊 那个男人脑子坏了” |
[38:22] | “Oh, my God, that woman is disgusting.” | “上帝啊 那个女人邋遢了” |
[38:25] | It’s so embarrassing. | 太让人难堪了 |
[38:26] | – Are you close with your mother? – I don’t have one. | -你跟你妈亲吗 -我没有妈 |
[38:29] | – I mean, she’s dead. – That’s horrible. | -我是说 她死了 -太糟了 |
[38:34] | – How? – She killed herseIf. | -怎么死的 -自杀 |
[38:37] | How old were you? | 那时你多大 |
[38:40] | Mary was 20. I was 15. | 当时玛丽二十 我十五 |
[38:44] | I’m 15. | 我现在就十五 |
[38:48] | What about your dad? He must’ve been so mad. | 你爸爸呢 他肯定特难过吧 |
[38:50] | No, he split when we were really little. | 没有 我们很小的时候他就走了 |
[38:53] | He’s somewhere, but we don’t know where. | 在别的什么地方吧 我们也不知道 |
[38:55] | – So who’d you live with? – I lived with my grandmother. | -那你们跟谁住呢 -我跟外婆住 |
[39:00] | This is so disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[39:04] | Right? | 对吧 |
[39:05] | And now we’re two people walking around with shit in a bag. | 现在我们成了两个拿着狗屎闲逛的人 |
[39:09] | I mean– I mean, what if we | 我的意思是 如果我们 |
[39:10] | didn’t have dogs with us, and we were doing that? | 没有狗狗在身边 而我们还拿着狗屎 |
[39:13] | That would be disgusting. But because we have dogs, it’s normal. | 就恶心了 但因为有狗狗 就正常了 |
[39:17] | I never thought of that. | 我可从未这样想过 |
[39:20] | Do you come to your Grandma’s every night? | 你每天都来你外婆这吗 |
[39:22] | Almost. | 基本上吧 |
[39:23] | Why doesn’t your sister come? | 你姐姐为啥不来呢 |
[39:25] | She doesn’t like her very much. | 她不怎么喜欢外婆 |
[39:27] | Mary’s so cool. And gorgeous. | 玛丽挺爽快的 还挺漂亮的 |
[39:32] | Do you think she could help me with my skin? | 你觉得她会帮我治疗我的皮肤吗 |
[39:42] | Can I help you find something? | 相中哪件了 |
[39:44] | That’s okay, I’m just looking. | 没事 我只是看看而已 |
[39:46] | Let me know if you have any questions. | 有需要的话 和我说一声 |
[39:48] | Thanks. This is great. | 谢谢 这个很漂亮 |
[39:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:58] | So, what makes you feel that | 那么 是什么让你觉得 |
[39:59] | this is a good time, you know, to volunteer? | 现在是做义工的最好时期呢 |
[40:02] | I mean, in your life. | 当然 是你生命中的时期 |
[40:03] | Well, something’s telling me to do it. | 有种感觉在召唤着我这么做 |
[40:05] | I just– I wanna give something to someone. | 我只是 我想给予别人 |
[40:08] | Giving money is easy for me, but, thank god. | 捐款当然很简单 但是 |
[40:13] | I want to do it. | 我就是想做义工 |
[40:14] | That’s terrific. | 很好 |
[40:15] | A lot of the guests here don’t have family visit them. | 这儿的许多老人都没有家人来看他们 |
[40:18] | If they do, it’s generally once, twice a year. | 如果有家人来看 一年也就一两次 |
[40:22] | They love conversation. | 老人们很喜欢聊天 |
[40:23] | And, of course, we keep it light. | 而且 我们尽量让屋子亮一点 |
[40:25] | Always wanna cheer them up. | 希望他们能高兴起来 |
[40:28] | Cheer them up? | 高兴起来? |
[40:30] | We just don’t wanna bring them down. | 我们不想使他们低落 |
[40:33] | Sometimes all they can think about is dying, | 有时候他们只看到死亡 |
[40:35] | so they wanna talk about it. | 他们就想谈论它 |
[40:36] | Shouldn’t we? | 我们不该和他们这个谈吗 |
[40:39] | Makes them sad. | 这会让他们伤心难过 |
[40:41] | And this is the common area. | 这是公共区 |
[40:42] | We watch movies in here on Saturday nights. | 星期六晚上这儿会放电影 |
[40:45] | And residents play cards, and just hang out. | 住这儿的人打打牌 随心逛逛 |
[40:47] | You could even play games with them. | 你甚至应该陪他们打打牌 |
[40:49] | Oh, sure. | 好的 |
[40:50] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:50] | Hi, Sandy. | 你好 桑蒂 |
[40:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:54] | Maureen? This is Kate. | 莫林 这是凯特 |
[40:56] | She might be volunteering here. | 她可能来着帮忙 |
[40:57] | Hi, Maureen. | 莫林 你好 |
[41:01] | She’s very bent over. | 她背弯的很厉害了 |
[41:03] | She has rheumatoid arthritis. | 她得了风湿性关节炎 |
[41:05] | Oh, my God. Is it painful? It looks very painful. | 天啊 会疼吗 看起来很疼 |
[41:09] | Yeah. But we try to be upbeat and positive as much as we can. | 嗯 对此我们尽量积极乐观 |
[41:14] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 对啊 |
[41:17] | It’s fine. It’s okay. Here. | 很好 没事 这儿 |
[41:18] | Come on. Bye, Sandy. | 过来 桑蒂再见 |
[41:20] | I don’t wanna meet anyone new at my age. | 我都这年纪了 不想再交新朋友 |
[41:22] | You don’t have to be friends with her. | 你没必要一定要和她成为朋友 |
[41:24] | I’m sure she feels the same way about me. | 我肯定她对我的想法和我对她的想法一样 |
[41:27] | Why would two old ladies | 两个老太婆都这把年纪了 |
[41:29] | wanna be friends at this age? | 干嘛还交朋友 |
[41:31] | Look, we’re just taking a drive, Grandma. | 外婆 我们只是出去兜兜风 |
[41:33] | Come on, the leaves are going to be really pretty, right? | 去嘛 树叶越来越漂亮了 对吧 |
[41:36] | Look, I think they’re here. | 看 我觉得他们已经到了 |
[41:38] | Mrs. Portman, I’m so sorry. | 波尔特门太太 真抱歉 |
[41:40] | I heard about the results. | 我听说了化验结果 |
[41:42] | When are you gonna get the operation? | 你打算什么时候做手术呢 |
[41:44] | The surgery is scheduled for next month. | 手术安排在下个月 |
[41:46] | Right. | 哦 |
[41:47] | What have you got? | 你得了什么病 |
[41:48] | It’s cancer, a big lump. | 癌症 有一个大肿瘤 |
[41:51] | Oh, what a horror. | 天啊 真恐怖 |
[41:53] | The breast, it just comes off, just like that. | 胸部下垂 就这样 |
[41:56] | Suppose you get a boyfriend, then what? | 假如你找了个男友 那又会怎么样呢 |
[41:59] | You’re funny, Andra. | 安德拉 你真幽默 |
[42:02] | See? She thinks I’m funny. | 瞧 她觉得我幽默 |
[42:05] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Portman. | 波尔特门太太 真不好意思 |
[42:06] | It’s okay. I’m an old lady. | 没事 我都是老太婆了 |
[42:07] | It’s a tragedy when it’s somebody young. | 年轻得这病很痛苦 |
[42:10] | And I’ve been lucky. | 我老了 还很幸运 |
[42:12] | Cancer is not lucky. | 癌症可不幸运 |
[42:15] | Okay, before the cancer. | 好吧 在得癌症之前很幸运 |
[42:19] | You got a handsome boy there. | 你孙子很帅 |
[42:20] | Thank you, Andra. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[42:23] | It’s the truth. | 这是实话 |
[42:26] | But he’s very short. | 但是他很矮 |
[42:28] | Grandma. | 外婆 |
[42:29] | That’s good. Otherwise, he would never go for you if he was tall. | 这也好 不然他就不会追你了 |
[42:36] | Becca is a lovely girl, | 贝卡是个很好的女孩 |
[42:39] | and I’m sure a lot of boys notice her. | 我肯定好多男孩都注意过她 |
[42:41] | What did I say? I didn’t say anything. | 我说什么了 我什么都没说啊 |
[42:45] | Sure. How’s your sandwich, Grandma? | 外婆 你的三明治好吃吗 |
[42:49] | Mine’s not good, mine’s bad. | 我的不好吃 很难吃 |
[42:51] | Okay. Well, mine’s good. You want some of mine? | 哦 我的还不错 你要点吗 |
[42:54] | You want some of mine? | 你要尝尝我的吗 |
[42:56] | No, yours looks bad too. | 不要 你的看起来也不好吃 |
[42:58] | You have a lot of friends left, Andra? | 安德拉 你还有许多活着的朋友吗 |
[43:02] | Nobody’s left. | 没人了 |
[43:04] | I had friends. Not a lot. | 我以前有朋友 没有多少 |
[43:08] | I was very selective. | 对于交友 我很慎重 |
[43:11] | Good for you. It’s good to be selective. | 那也好 慎重才好 |
[43:16] | A lot of people were jealous of me. | 许多人都嫉妒我 |
[43:20] | Because I was smart. | 就因为我比较聪明 |
[43:24] | People often mistook me for a school teacher. | 人人常常误以为我是老师 |
[43:27] | I never finished high school but people thought I was smart. | 虽然我聪明 可我没读完高中 |
[43:34] | Well, I can see that. | 我可以看得出来 |
[43:40] | So…. | 所以 |
[43:42] | I think it should be somewhere right around here. | 我觉得就在这附近 |
[43:58] | This can’t be it. | 不在这儿啊 |
[44:01] | Well, maybe we just missed it. | 也许我们刚刚错过了 |
[44:03] | Maybe we’re too late, | 也许我们来得太晚了 |
[44:03] | or it’s been too hot or something. | 或者是天气太热了 |
[44:06] | What’s everybody doing? | 你们都在干嘛 |
[44:08] | We’re looking at the view. | 我们在看景色 |
[44:13] | This is nothing. | 这儿什么都没有啊 |
[44:24] | This– | 这 |
[44:25] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[44:26] | This must be their peak. | 这就是山顶 |
[44:28] | Yeah, this is the place. | 就是这儿 |
[44:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[44:31] | It is pretty. Hey, Grandma. | 真漂亮 外婆 |
[44:35] | Hey, Grandma. | 外婆 |
[45:16] | It’s for my daughter. | 这是给我女儿的 |
[45:18] | How old is she? | 她多大啦 |
[45:20] | She’s 1 5. | 十五 |
[45:21] | Having a really tough time. | 情绪不好 |
[45:23] | That’s so sweet of you to buy this. | 您这个当爸的真会疼女儿 |
[45:25] | She’s going to love it. | 她会喜欢的 |
[45:36] | God, this is so cute. | 哇 真可爱 |
[45:37] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[45:38] | Where’d you get it? | 你在哪儿买的 |
[45:39] | Oh, Poppy. What were you doing down there? | 波比家 你去哪做什么 |
[45:42] | Isn’t this cute, Mom? | 妈 很可爱吧 |
[45:44] | It is. It really is gorgeous. | 对啊 真漂亮 |
[45:47] | Thanks, Dad. | 老爸谢谢你 |
[45:49] | No matter how much lotion I | 无论我擦什么化妆品 |
[45:50] | put on these things there’s still just cracks. | 这里还是有细纹 |
[45:54] | It’s just– Maybe I should | 也许我应该去 |
[45:56] | go see that what’s-her-name over at the spa. | 那个叫什么来着的女孩的疗养中心 |
[45:59] | Get a paraffin dunk… | 到润滑油里浸泡一下 |
[46:02] | or whatever. | 或者搞点别的 |
[46:04] | She does facials, doesn’t she? | 她是做面部美容的 对吧 |
[46:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[46:08] | Who are you talking about? | 你在说谁啊 |
[46:09] | About the granddaughter with the tan. | 说那个棕褐色皮肤的外孙女 |
[46:11] | Who are you talking about? | 你又在说谁 |
[46:13] | Same. | 同一个人啊 |
[46:15] | She does facials? | 她做面部美容? |
[46:16] | It’s what she said. | 她是这么说的啊 |
[46:22] | Honestly, Mary, they were so gorgeous. | 玛丽 说实话 那些树叶好漂亮 |
[46:24] | Like they were on fire or something. | 就像着火了似地那么绚烂 |
[46:27] | You should have worn sunscreen. | 你应该擦防晒油 |
[46:29] | Why? I don’t think I got sunburned. | 为什么 你觉得我会被晒伤 |
[46:31] | Yes, you did. | 你已经被晒伤了 |
[46:33] | You could create permanent sun damage. | 你会留下永久的伤疤 |
[46:35] | Mary, you’re not at work. God. | 玛丽这不是上班时间 天啊 |
[46:37] | It’s not just my work. | 这不仅仅是我的工作 |
[46:38] | I believe in what I do. | 我相信我从事的职业 |
[46:39] | Oh, come on, you sunbathe. | 噢 得了吧 你都去阳光浴了 |
[46:40] | With sunscreen. | 涂了防晒油 |
[46:43] | I look better with color. | 我比较适合这肤色 |
[46:45] | You know, you’re pretty. You don’t need to be tan. | 你很漂亮 没必要去阳光浴 |
[46:53] | I can’t stop. | 我停不下来 |
[46:54] | Just…. | 只是 |
[46:57] | I’m glad you had a good time. | 很高兴你玩的开心 |
[47:01] | Hey, maybe Eugene has a brother or a friend. | 也许尤金有个哥哥或者朋友 |
[47:05] | Please. | 拜托 |
[47:06] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[47:08] | I don’t need you to set me up with a boyfriend. | 我不需要你帮我介绍男友 |
[47:10] | Sorry. | 当我没说 |
[47:12] | If I wanted a boyfriend, I’d have one. | 如果我想要找男友 我自己会找 |
[47:38] | You’ve made a very good choice. | 你已经做了个很棒的决定 |
[47:41] | We had put aside a couple of things. | 我们必须把一些东西先放一边 |
[47:44] | Very, very unusual. | 对 很特别 |
[47:59] | The Gemini initial too. | 这个也是最早的双子设计 |
[48:01] | And the colors are really amazing. | 颜色也很绚丽 |
[48:09] | I would also like to point out a chair. | 我们来看看这张桌子 |
[48:13] | An extremely rare– Excuse me. | 非常得稀有 看这儿 |
[48:16] | This is an Eames chair. | 这是埃姆斯椅 十分稀有 |
[48:19] | It’s very rare, 1 942. | 1942年的 |
[48:21] | That particular piece…. | 那个特别的部分 |
[48:33] | Designer? | 是设计师吗 |
[48:35] | Resting. | 只是休息一下 |
[48:37] | I’m a designer. | 我是个设计师 |
[48:39] | I buy a lot of things from Kevin. | 我从凯文这买过很多东西 |
[48:40] | He’s got great taste, doesn’t he? | 他品味不错 是吧 |
[48:43] | Except for that awful thing. | 除了那个恶心的东西 |
[48:45] | That’s a rare piece. | 很稀有 |
[48:46] | It’s still ugly. | 可是还是丑 |
[48:48] | And I think it’s haunted. Got a bad vibe. | 而且我觉得它被诅咒了 通灵了 |
[48:52] | Old furniture has ghosts. | 旧家具都有鬼魂缠绕着 |
[48:57] | I think so too. | 我也这么认为 |
[48:59] | How can they not? Right? | 怎么不会呢 对吧 |
[49:02] | I had this bed. Iron. Victorian. | 我曾经有张维多利亚式的铁床 |
[49:06] | It was gorgeous. Fabulous detail. | 很漂亮 很梦幻 |
[49:09] | I had nightmares for a year. | 做了一年的噩梦 |
[49:10] | Then I developed TMJ. | 然后颞下颌关节肌筋膜疼痛 |
[49:13] | Got rid of the bed. | 丢了床 |
[49:14] | No more TMJ, no more nightmares. | 再也不疼了 再也不做噩梦了 |
[49:20] | Is he a nice guy? | 他人好吗 |
[49:23] | Oh, prick. | 讨厌鬼 |
[49:26] | Good taste. Still a prick. | 品味虽不错 但还是个讨厌鬼 |
[49:38] | I always wanted that Corbusier chaise | 我一直想要那个贵妃椅 |
[49:39] | but I’m allergic to cowhide. | 但我对牛皮过敏 |
[49:42] | I don’t like sitting on things with hair on them. | 我不喜欢坐在有毛的东西上 |
[49:45] | I think my grandmother had this exact couch. | 我觉得我奶奶也有一张这样的沙发 |
[49:48] | Where is it now? | 现在在哪儿呢 |
[49:49] | Here, apparently. | 估计就是这个 |
[49:51] | Someone’s making a killing. | 在说笑吧 |
[49:52] | The couch is original leather upholstery. | 这沙发是原始皮质装饰的 |
[49:54] | It’s really beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[49:56] | What a find. | 眼光真准啊 |
[49:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[49:58] | Where do you find your stuff? | 这些东西都是哪儿弄来的 |
[50:01] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[50:02] | Well, I mean, like… | 我的意思是 |
[50:03] | …do you get it from individuals? | 你是从个人那儿进货吗 |
[50:05] | or is there like a store in Queens you go to… | 还是去店里淘 |
[50:07] | …and just pick stuff out? | 你们去哪儿上货 |
[50:09] | Individuals. | 从个人那儿 |
[50:10] | We buy from the children of dead people. | 我们从逝去的人的孩子手上买来的 |
[50:12] | How nice. | 不错 |
[50:13] | Yeah, it’s fun. | 对啊 有意思 |
[50:15] | What a dick. | 这个家伙 |
[50:16] | I feel like this would look good | 感觉这个放在 |
[50:17] | in my house in New Paltz. | 我在新纽帕斯买的房子里会很好看 |
[50:19] | On the wall or on the floor. I don’t know. | 放墙上还是地上 我也不知道 |
[50:21] | I’m more of a floor rug person. | 我感觉更像地毯 |
[50:24] | It’s actually a tapestry. | 其实是壁毯 |
[50:26] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[50:28] | Yeah, it’s a tapestry. | 就是壁毯 |
[50:29] | It’s a rug. | 是地毯 |
[50:30] | Okay. It’s a rug or a tapestry. | 好吧 是壁毯或者地毯 |
[50:32] | I’m like 1 00 percent sure that’s a rug. | 我百分百确定是地毯 |
[50:34] | I think you right. It’s a rug. Fucking idiot. | 我觉得你对了 是地毯 傻帽 |
[50:36] | White, can I help you? | 怀特家具 有什么可以为您效劳的 |
[50:38] | Yes, we do. | 对 可以 |
[50:39] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 节哀顺变 |
[50:41] | I’m gonna make an appointment for my wife to come see you. | 我会安排我妻子和你见面商讨的 |
[50:44] | Mom loved her things. | 我妈喜欢这些东西 |
[50:46] | She just never told us what to do with any of it. | 她只是没告诉我们怎么处理这些东西 |
[50:48] | You from a Salvation Army? | 你来自福音派教会吗 |
[50:50] | She’s from a store on Tenth Avenue. | 她在第十街开了个小店 |
[50:53] | A junk store? | 收破烂的? |
[50:54] | No, actually, it’s a vintage, modern mid-century– | 不 其实是买卖上世纪五十年的的古董家居 |
[50:59] | She doesn’t want this shit. I told you to call Salvation Army. | 她不想要这些东西 我告诉你叫 |
[51:02] | She can say if she doesn’t want it. | 她如果不要 她自己会说的 |
[51:04] | But she might. | 但也许她要 |
[51:05] | None of this is worth anything. | 这些东西都不值钱 |
[51:06] | He just wasted your time. | 他只是浪费了你的时间 |
[51:08] | Look at this chair. Look at it. | 看看这个椅子 看着它 |
[51:12] | This is a great chair. | 这是个好椅子 |
[51:17] | She died in it. | 妈妈就是坐在这里进入天堂的 |
[51:19] | Oh, no, well, now she’s really gonna wanna buy it. | 噢 天啊 现在她真的要买它了 |
[51:24] | Actually, I think there | 其实 我觉得 |
[51:25] | are some things in here that I could take. | 这儿还是有些东西我可以带走 |
[51:27] | Definitely those two bookshelves and…. | 那两个书架 还有 |
[51:32] | This tea cart’s pretty charming. | 这些茶具挺美的 |
[51:36] | The lamp with the greenery. | 那个有草木的台灯 |
[51:39] | It’s very kitschy. I think that we can sell it pretty easily. | 手工不错 我觉得很好卖 |
[51:42] | How much? | 你出多少钱 |
[51:45] | Two thousand. | 两千块 |
[51:46] | Are you serious? | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[51:50] | And the yellow chair. | 还有这张黄椅子 |
[51:53] | See, I told you? Mom had good taste. | 看吧 我说过 妈妈品味不错 |
[51:55] | Yeah, she did. | 确实 |
[51:57] | Use these. | 用这些 |
[51:59] | I will not. | 我不会用的 |
[52:02] | What are you talking about, ”You will not”? | 你在说什么 ”我不会用” |
[52:04] | I won’t. | 我不 |
[52:05] | You’ll use my coupons. | 你要用我的优惠券 |
[52:06] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不 |
[52:09] | You’re too good for coupons? | 你富有得用不着优惠券了吗 |
[52:11] | They depress me. If you want | 他们让我身份跌价 如果你想 |
[52:13] | me to go shopping for you, give me your list. | 让我买东西 给我清单就好了 |
[52:14] | I’ll get Rebecca to do it. | 我会叫丽贝卡帮我买的 |
[52:16] | I told you, she’s busy. | 我告诉过你 她很忙 |
[52:18] | Rebecca’s never busy. | 丽贝卡从来都有时间 |
[52:19] | Well, she’s busy now. | 她现在忙 可以了吧 |
[52:20] | And you should be happy for her. | 而且你因为为她感到高兴 |
[52:22] | Give me your list. | 给我你的清单 |
[52:23] | If you’re not gonna take my coupons… | 如果你拿我的优惠券的话 |
[52:25] | …I’ll go shopping myself. | 我自己去买东西 |
[52:26] | I came all the way down here. | 我辛辛苦苦跑到这儿来 |
[52:28] | And you can’t walk that far. | 而且你也走不远 |
[52:29] | You wait and see. When my knees get better– | 你等着瞧 等我的膝盖变好了 |
[52:32] | Arthritis gets worse, not better. | 关节炎不会变好 只会越来越差 |
[52:34] | Mine’s gonna get better. | 我的会变好 |
[52:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:37] | Like your eyes? | 就像你的眼睛一样吗 |
[52:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[52:40] | And your feet? | 还有你的脚 |
[52:42] | Yes. | 对 |
[52:46] | Don’t do me any favors. | 不用你管了 |
[52:49] | I’ll get Rebecca to do it. | 我会叫丽贝卡帮我忙的 |
[52:50] | She didn’t ask me so many questions. | 她从不问这么多问题 |
[53:05] | Your feet hurt because you’re old, Grandma. | 外婆 你脚疼是因为你老了 |
[53:08] | Things get worse, not better. | 身体越来越差 不是越来越好 |
[53:20] | Hi, Mary. | 玛丽你好 |
[53:22] | Hi. | 你好 |
[53:23] | How’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[53:24] | Pretty good. | 还好 |
[53:25] | She’s got me going to the market for her. | 外婆叫我替她去趟超市 |
[53:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[53:30] | Hey, how are you? | 好啊 你呢 |
[53:31] | Very well. | 很好 |
[53:35] | You still got that tan. | 你还是那个棕褐色啊 |
[53:37] | It’s kind of fading, actually. | 其实已经开始褪色了 |
[53:40] | I think I’m hitting the wall. | 我觉得已经人老珠黄了 |
[53:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[53:53] | It’s nice of you to shop for her. | 你能替她买东西 真好 |
[53:55] | It’s not like I have a choice. | 这也不是我能选择的 |
[53:58] | I guess I could starve her to death. | 估计我会把她饿死的 |
[54:02] | So, where do you go shopping? | 那你去哪里买东西呢 |
[54:06] | In a market. | 到超市里去 |
[54:16] | Okay, well, bye. Later, see you. | 好的 再见 |
[54:18] | Okay. Good to see you again. | 好的 很高兴又见到你 |
[54:22] | I’m gonna go and do some errands. | 我还有些事要做 |
[54:24] | Some stuff I’ve been putting off. | 一直没做的事 |
[54:25] | Okay. So I’ll see you at the store. | 好的 我们店里见 |
[54:29] | Okay. All right. | 好 |
[54:39] | So like, I don’t know exactly what it is you do. | 那么 我不知道你是干什么的 |
[54:43] | Well, I’m, you know– I’m a computer consultant. | 这个 你知道 我是个电脑顾问 |
[54:46] | Yeah. But what is that? | 对 但是那又是做什么的呢 |
[54:48] | Look, I’ll tell you someday when you want to go into a coma. | 如果你哪天想头晕 我就告诉你 |
[54:54] | Now, you have a great job. | 你有个好工作 |
[54:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[54:58] | You know, from a guy’s point of view. | 从男人的眼光看 |
[55:02] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[55:03] | No, I just– Okay. | 不 我只是 好吧 |
[55:05] | Look, I just wonder what made you decide to choose that. | 我只是好奇 你怎么会决定干那个 |
[55:08] | Yeah. You know, I wonder that too. | 我自己也好奇 |
[55:12] | Were you breast fed? | 你是母乳喂大的吗 |
[55:15] | No, I doubt it. | 不 我不知道 |
[55:15] | Well, there you go. | 好吧 那就说得通了 |
[55:16] | What? | 什么啊 |
[55:19] | I mean, to be honest, | 我的意思是 老实说 |
[55:20] | I don’t really see them like breasts. | 我不把它们看成乳房 |
[55:23] | I see them more like they’re these tubes of potential danger. | 我把它们看成装着潜在的危险导管 |
[55:27] | Tubes of potential danger. | 装着潜在的危险导管 |
[55:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[55:35] | Welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[55:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:38] | See you’ve got some new things. | 看得出你又进了新东西 |
[55:40] | All the time. | 一直都是 |
[55:42] | Where do you find all of this? | 你在哪儿找到这些东西的 |
[55:44] | Why? | 为什么这样问 |
[55:47] | Just– Just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[55:49] | I love this couch, honey. | 亲爱的 我喜欢这个沙发 |
[55:56] | Excuse me. How much for this? | 打扰下 这个多少钱 |
[55:59] | That’s 4000. | 四千 |
[56:01] | It’s perfect for the playroom. | 正好适合娱乐室 |
[56:04] | Oh, my God. Honey. Take a look at this. | 噢 我的天啊 亲爱的 看看这个 |
[56:09] | That is so bad, it’s almost great. | 真讨厌 太伟大了 |
[56:11] | I don’t know, honey. It’s kind of ugly. | 亲爱的 我不知道 有点丑 |
[56:16] | Hey, miss. How much are these? | 喂 老板 这些多少钱 |
[56:19] | Those are 1 400 for the pair. | 一千四一对 |
[56:22] | Oh, are they important? | 它们有值这些钱吗 |
[56:24] | Well, we’re not sure of the | 这个 我们不太了解它们的出处 |
[56:25] | provenance but I think they’re quite nice. Yeah. | 但是我觉得它们很好看 |
[56:51] | Come up here and fix the reception. | 快上来 把天线修好 |
[56:55] | Yes, it’s your job. You’re the super. The super fixes things. | 对 这是你的工作 楼管就要修东西 |
[57:01] | Idiot. | 笨蛋 |
[57:11] | Leaving me here without anything to eat. | 没留任何东西给我吃 |
[57:16] | Oh, shit. | 狗屎 |
[57:18] | What a mess. | 糟糕 |
[57:21] | You know, I’ve never cheated on Kate before. | 你知道不 我从未出轨 |
[57:25] | How would I know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[57:26] | Because I haven’t. | 因为我没有过啊 |
[57:27] | So why now? | 那为什么现在出轨呢 |
[57:30] | We’re just like partners, you know? | 我和她就像伙伴一样 你知道吗 |
[57:32] | We’re partners at work. We’re partners as parents. | 工作伙伴 夫妻关系伙伴 |
[57:36] | Partners in life. | 生活伙伴 |
[57:40] | We’re friends, right? | 我们就像朋友一样 |
[57:41] | I like my friends. I don’t really have any. | 我喜欢我的朋友 虽然朋友没多少 |
[57:45] | Friends are good. They are. | 朋友很好 确实 |
[57:47] | How’s she so skinny? | 为什么那么瘦呢 |
[57:48] | What? | 什么 |
[57:48] | Kate, she’s so beautiful and she’s so skinny. | 凯特 她是那么漂亮又那么瘦 |
[57:51] | How does she stay so skinny? | 她怎么保持身材的 |
[57:53] | She worries a lot. | 她很操心 |
[57:54] | I worry a lot. | 我也很操心 |
[57:56] | And you’re skinny. | 所以你也瘦 |
[58:02] | I’m sorry. This is all just such a mess. | 对不起 这一切太糟糕了 |
[58:06] | I’m a mess. | 我很糟糕 |
[58:08] | And I really never should’ve started this and I’m sorry. | 而且我不应该这样 对不起 |
[58:11] | I apologies. | 我道歉 |
[58:12] | You know what some people say? | 你知道人们怎么说的吗 |
[58:13] | They sat that it’s hard to | 他们说如果一个人的婚姻没有缺陷 |
[58:15] | imagine why someone would have an affair… | 就很难想象那个人 |
[58:18] | …if there weren’t something missing in the marriage. | 为什么要出轨 |
[58:22] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吧 |
[58:27] | You know what else they say? They also say sometimes it can help. | 你知道他们还说什么吗 说出轨让人成长 |
[58:35] | You know? Maybe it will. | 你怎么知道 也许吧 |
[58:42] | Sometimes that’s what they say. | 有时候他们就是这样说的 |
[58:51] | I don’t want to fuck you anymore. | 我不想再和你厮混了 |
[58:58] | Have you ever thought about killing yourself? | 你有没有想过自杀 |
[59:00] | No. | 没啊 |
[59:02] | Why? | 为什么这样问 |
[59:03] | Rebecca’s mother killed herself. | 丽贝卡的妈妈自杀了 |
[59:07] | Oh, God, how horrible. No wonder. | 天啊 太吓人了 也难怪 |
[59:11] | No wonder what? | 难怪什么 |
[59:14] | You can see how damaged those girls are. | 你看到那对姐妹有多么艰难 |
[59:19] | You don’t ever think about things like that, do you? | 你从未想过那方面吧 是吧 |
[59:21] | No. | 没有 |
[59:25] | Hey, I wonder where our friend is. | 我在想 你的朋友都到哪儿去了 |
[59:27] | Makeup man? | 化妆男呢 |
[59:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[59:29] | Hopefully, he found a nice spot near Sephora. | 顺利的话 他已经在瑟菲娅身边了 |
[59:33] | I hope nothing happened to her. | 我希望她不会出什么事 |
[59:35] | You’re worried. | 你操太多心了 |
[59:37] | A little. She lives on the street. | 一点点 她住在这条街上 |
[59:40] | You don’t even know her. | 你根本就不认识她 |
[59:42] | Oh, God, look at this. | 天啊 快看 |
[59:49] | Hi. Here you go. | 这给你 |
[59:51] | – No way. – Abby. | -不行 -艾比 |
[59:52] | You don’t give me 20 dollars. | 你可从没给过我二十块钱 |
[59:55] | Abby. Give this man that money right now, | 艾比 先把钱给他 |
[59:57] | We’ll discuss this later. | 我们再商量这事儿 |
[59:58] | – No. – Give it to me. | -才不 -快给我 |
[1:00:00] | This is insane. | 你有病 |
[1:00:03] | – I buy you everything you need. – I’m keeping this 20 doIIars. | -我什么都买给你 -这钱我自己留着 |
[1:00:06] | Abby, pIease. | 快给他 艾比 |
[1:00:09] | Abby, I don’t have another 20. | 我就这一张二十的了 |
[1:00:11] | So give him the 5. | 那就给他五块的 |
[1:00:12] | – Give him the 20. – So give him the 5. | -把二十的给他 -给他五块的 |
[1:00:14] | – Give him the 20. – No. | -给他二十的 -我不 |
[1:00:22] | I’m sorry. I’m ashamed. | 很抱歉 我很惭愧 |
[1:00:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:57] | Honey, I just gotta ask. What you were thinking? | 老婆 我说你究竟想什么呢 |
[1:01:01] | This guy, this poor guy. His– | 这人 他 很穷 |
[1:01:02] | His wife or sister, whomever, was just so mean. | 他老婆还是妹妹的 太计较了 |
[1:01:07] | I had to buy it. I felt so bad for him. | 我一定得买 我对他很遗憾 |
[1:01:11] | I mean, who’s to say this stuff isn’t valuable? | 谁能说这玩意不值钱的 |
[1:01:15] | I can. This stuff is not valuable. | 我能 这玩意一文不值 |
[1:01:17] | Somebody liked it. I mean, in 15 years this chair… | 有人喜欢啊 再过十五年 |
[1:01:21] | …will be worth a ton of money… | 它可就值大钱啦 |
[1:01:23] | …because some genius German designer, you know, designed it. | 这是德国某个设计师设计的 |
[1:01:27] | We’re not gonna sell any of this shit. | 这堆烂货肯定一件也卖不出去 |
[1:01:32] | I aIready sold two shelves for 1 400 dollars. | 我已经卖了两个书架了 一千四 |
[1:01:35] | – You did? That’s great. – No, it’s not. | -真的 太好了 -才不好呢 |
[1:01:37] | – I don’t feel very good about it. – I don’t understand. | -我感觉一点都不好 -你什么意思 |
[1:01:41] | I practically stole from them. | 差不多跟偷来的一样 |
[1:01:43] | Well, then why did you charge them a ton of money? | 那你怎么跟他们要这么多钱 |
[1:01:45] | I wanted to. | 我就是那么想的啊 |
[1:01:51] | I’ve been feeIing really suspicious lately, Alex. | 我最近疑神疑鬼的 艾利克斯 |
[1:01:53] | People have been coming in asking questions. | 大家都进来打听 |
[1:01:56] | – Like what? – ”Where does your stuff come from?” | -打听啥 -这些东西从哪来的 |
[1:01:59] | – ” How do you get it?” – People are like that. | -那你怎么答 -人就这样 |
[1:02:02] | They’re curious. | 好奇害死猫 |
[1:02:02] | They’re curious about where the stuff comes from. | 他们想知道这些东西的来历 |
[1:02:05] | No. This is different. People who we’ve bought stuff from… | 不这不同 我们那些供货者 |
[1:02:09] | …are sending in friends, or lawyers… | 还派朋友或者律师 |
[1:02:12] | …to find out how much we’re seillng these things for. | 来打听卖价 |
[1:02:15] | – Your guilt is warping you. – Why isn’t it warping you? | -你的愧疚误导你了 -那误导你了吗 |
[1:02:18] | It is. Your guilt is warping me. | 的确 你的愧疚误导我了 |
[1:02:20] | If this makes you feel so bad, | 如果不好受 |
[1:02:21] | If doing this makes you feel so crappy… | 如果做这事让你那么挫败 |
[1:02:23] | …do something else. Stop doing it. | 找点别的事干 别做了 |
[1:02:25] | Then somebody else will just do what we’re doing. | 有人会顶替我们做这个的 |
[1:02:28] | That guy on Eighth Avenue, with the store… | 第八大道那家伙 |
[1:02:30] | …he’s sellng stuff that he bought from us for more money. | 从我们这买东西 他再以更高价卖出 |
[1:02:35] | Quitting isn’t gonna help anything, Alex. Nothing helps. | 改行不解决问题 做啥都没用了 |
[1:02:50] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[1:02:52] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[1:02:58] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[1:03:16] | Right this way. This, obviously, is the gym. | 这边 这就是体育馆了 |
[1:03:20] | The kids come here three times a week to play sports. | 这些孩子们来这打球 一周三次 |
[1:03:26] | This is something you couId actually help out with. | 你能帮的上忙的就在这了 |
[1:03:33] | And the cones are not confusing at all. | 这些锥子可真绕啊 |
[1:03:37] | – What do you mean? -There’s, you know…. | -什么意思 -那有… |
[1:03:40] | It’s a drill. | 那是路障 |
[1:03:43] | Sweetie. Come here. | 宝贝 过来 |
[1:03:47] | This is Kate. She’s gonna be heIping out. | 这是凯特 来这帮忙的 |
[1:03:50] | Kate, this is Abby. Abby, this is Kate. | 这是艾比 凯特 |
[1:03:53] | – Thank you. Thank you, Kate. – Nice to meet you. | -谢谢 凯特 -很高兴见到你 |
[1:03:56] | Abby is one of our most athletic. | 艾比球打得最棒了 |
[1:03:58] | – Isn’t that right, Abby? – Yes, I am. | -是吧 -没错 |
[1:04:00] | Wanna show Kate how well you shoot a hoop? | 想给凯特秀一下球技吗 |
[1:04:02] | – Yeah. – Go ahead. | -好 -去吧 |
[1:04:09] | Good job, Abby. | 好球 艾比 |
[1:04:18] | – You wanna have a shot? – No. | -你来一球吗 不用了 |
[1:04:20] | – Go ahead. Give it a try. – Go on. Try it. | -去吧 试试 -加油 |
[1:04:22] | You try, you fall. You try, you fall. | 爬起 跌倒 爬起 跌倒 |
[1:04:24] | Try again. | 再爬起 |
[1:04:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:37] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:04:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:44] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干吗 |
[1:04:47] | Are you okay? | 还好吗 |
[1:04:50] | I’m sorry. It’s just so sad. | 对不起 这场面太揪心了 |
[1:04:53] | You should go. Really. | 赶快走 别在这了 |
[1:04:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:04:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:05:07] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[1:05:15] | You need any help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[1:05:19] | Do you want someone to help you? | 要我叫人来吗 |
[1:05:22] | I’ll be okay. I’m okay. | 没事 我一会就好 |
[1:05:34] | You know, I should’ve been here. | 我不该离开这儿的 |
[1:05:36] | – I would have been here. -PIease. | -我该在这的 -拜托 |
[1:05:38] | If I’d bought her groceries I would have been here. | 如果我给她买杂货的话 我就在这了 |
[1:05:40] | What are you–? Why didn’t you buy her groceries? | 那你…? 你没去买吗 |
[1:05:43] | I thought you were supposed to. | 你不是应该去的吗 |
[1:05:47] | Here’s something she got a lot of use from. | 这下这玩意可派上用 |
[1:05:50] | No speciaI occasion, Grandma. You should have worn the fucker. | 没啥特殊场合了 早该穿了 |
[1:05:53] | Don’t do that. That’s mean. Stop it. Stop it. | 别这样 你太损了 别这么做 |
[1:05:57] | She was mean. Why do you think Mom took 85 Vallum? | 她才损呢 要不妈怎么会自杀 |
[1:06:00] | Because her mother was loving and kind? | 你以为她妈妈善良友爱啊? |
[1:06:02] | – You can’t blame Grandma. -Why not? | -也不能怪外婆啊 -那怪谁 |
[1:06:05] | We don’t have any famlly anymore. | 我们就剩外婆了 |
[1:06:07] | I gotta go back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[1:06:10] | I have appointments. | 还有约 |
[1:06:12] | You’ll wait for the guy? | 你在这等人吧 |
[1:06:14] | Grandma’s dead and you’re going to work? | 外婆都死了你还惦记着工作 |
[1:06:21] | You’re right. | 说得有道理 |
[1:06:32] | Oh, look. | 来了 |
[1:06:33] | She’s still dead. Bye. | 没活过来 再见 |
[1:06:36] | – You know, you’re really cold. – I know. | -你真冷血 -却之不恭 |
[1:07:07] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, I’m just– | -没事吧 -没 只是 |
[1:07:09] | I guess washing dishes just makes me want to kill myself. | 我就是刷碗刷的快烦死了 |
[1:07:12] | – Oh, God. I’m so sorry. It’s an ex– – Oh, no. I know. I know. | -对不起 我以前… -我明白 |
[1:07:17] | I just wanted to tell you that my grandma died. | 我只想告诉你我外婆死了 |
[1:07:20] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[1:07:23] | Come inside, please. Please. | 进来 快 快 |
[1:07:28] | Do you think you could | 你觉得人 |
[1:07:29] | Die if you ate something from a dented can? | 吃了过期的罐头会死吗 |
[1:07:32] | You think that’s what happened? I don’t think– I don’t think so. | 你觉得她是这么死的 不能吧 不能 |
[1:07:36] | Okay. No, I’ve just been taking | 好吧 我照顾她 |
[1:07:38] | Care of her for a really Iong time, you know? | 有那么长一段时间了 |
[1:07:41] | This pill that day, this doctor, | 这个医生说吃这药 |
[1:07:43] | That medicine, not that medicine. | 那药 不能吃那样 |
[1:07:45] | And then she dies from drinking bad juice. | 然后她吃了点变质的东西就死了 |
[1:07:49] | That didn’t happen. | 不会的 |
[1:07:52] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:07:57] | You’re a really good person. | 你是个好人 |
[1:08:02] | You are. | 是的 |
[1:08:05] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[1:08:15] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[1:08:26] | Can I help you with something? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[1:08:30] | Yeah, that would be great. Maybe in a while, when they come… | 太好了 过会儿 他们就… |
[1:08:33] | …it would be great if you could be with me. Thank you. | 你能陪着我真好 谢谢 |
[1:08:59] | Welcome to Skintology. How can I help you? | 欢迎来美肤主义 你需要什么服务 |
[1:09:01] | I’d like a facial with Mary, please. | 我找玛丽做脸 |
[1:09:03] | Okay, we have two Marys. Which one? | 两个叫玛丽的 哪一个 |
[1:09:06] | – Brown hair? BIonde hair? – Brown. | -棕色头发还是金发 -棕色 |
[1:09:10] | She actually had a cancellation… | 她刚取消了一个活儿 |
[1:09:12] | – …if you can wait 30 minutes. – Sure. | -您再等三十分钟 -好的 |
[1:09:33] | Well, this worked out well. It’s a surprise to see you. | 这倒不错 能在这见到你 |
[1:09:36] | Becca said she thought you could do something for my pimples. | 贝卡说你能帮我处理这些粉刺 |
[1:09:39] | I definitely can. | 当然了 |
[1:09:41] | We’ll just open up your pores and clean you out. | 把它们从毛孔里弄出来 再弄干净 |
[1:09:49] | Ever had a facial? | 没做过脸吗 |
[1:09:52] | My mom took me for one once at this really fancy place. | 我妈带我来过这种高档地方一次 |
[1:09:55] | But it didn’t work. | 但没啥用 |
[1:09:57] | They just rubbed a bunch of cream on and made it worse. | 涂了一堆乳液 情况更糟了 |
[1:09:59] | That’s too bad. Just know it’s not your fault. It’s hereditary. | 真惨 不是你的错 遗传的 |
[1:10:04] | Yeah, my dad supposedly had bad skin. | 我爸皮肤应该很差 |
[1:10:06] | That’s right, he said it was terrible. | 没错 他说糟透了 |
[1:10:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:10:10] | He had it for a long time too. | 他也是这样很长时间呢 |
[1:10:15] | – How do you know that? – He comes in for faciaIs. | -你咋知道的 -他来做过脸 |
[1:10:19] | – My dad? – Hey, Howard Stern gets them. | -我爸? -霍华德・斯坦恩也做啊 |
[1:10:22] | Not from me, but a lot of men do. | 不是我给做的 很多男的都做啊 |
[1:10:30] | Is it okay if I take these off? They’re bugging me. | 我拿掉这东西行吗 有点痒痒的 |
[1:10:33] | Oh, sure. Yeah, yeah. | 可以 拿掉吧 |
[1:10:44] | Sorry, honey. It’s not fun. | 亲爱的 这有点疼 |
[1:10:49] | My grandmother died. | 我外婆死了 |
[1:10:51] | She did? | 真的吗 |
[1:10:54] | Now your mom can have her master bedroom. | 现在你妈妈终于有主卧了 |
[1:10:57] | That’s too bad. I mean, I’m sorry she died. | 太惨了 我是说 节哀顺变 |
[1:11:02] | – When did it happen? – Not sure. | -什么时候的事 -不清楚 |
[1:11:04] | We found her today, so probably last night. | 今天发现的 可能昨晚吧 |
[1:11:07] | Oh, here’s a deep one. | 这颗不小啊 |
[1:11:09] | – Wiggle your toes. -Okay. | -摇脚趾 好 |
[1:11:13] | – Why? – I don’t know. It’s supposed to help. | -为什么 -应该会有点帮助吧 |
[1:11:19] | That’s like one of those things that we hate. | 那可不是我们喜欢听的 |
[1:11:23] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:24] | Like when peopIe won’t tell you the truth. | 有时候 人家不想跟你说真话 |
[1:11:26] | – Like, if you look bad in something. – Oh, I don’t follow. | -比如 你那不顺眼了 -我没懂 |
[1:11:29] | Like, saying wiggle your toes it’s just, Iike, a– Whatever. | 就跟你说摇脚趾 就是…随便吧 |
[1:11:39] | So. | 那 |
[1:11:40] | When did my dad come here? I can’t picture it. | 我爸什么时候来的 难以想象 |
[1:11:44] | He’s come in a few times. | 来过几次吧 |
[1:11:46] | But he doesn’t have bad skin. What would he come in for? | 但他皮肤也不差啊 那他来干嘛 |
[1:11:51] | This and that. | 护理护理呗 |
[1:11:56] | This and that? | 护理? |
[1:12:05] | We should do an enzyme peel. We get all the– | 我们要去去角质 |
[1:12:08] | And then get all the dead skin off. | 把死皮去掉 |
[1:12:10] | It kind of looks like | 去后就有点像 |
[1:12:11] | You’ve been hit by a truck right afterwards… | 被一辆卡车追尾 |
[1:12:14] | …but in the end it’s worth it. | 不过物有所值 |
[1:12:16] | Does the building have a back door? | 这楼有后门吗 |
[1:12:18] | You know, for deliveries, things like that? | 就好比是给送货的用的 |
[1:12:21] | So we don’t have to go out the front. | 就不用走前门了 |
[1:12:23] | You know, not a glamorous sight. | 怎么说也不是什么好事 |
[1:12:25] | Yeah. In the basement there’s a door to the alley… | 有 地下室有个门通到巷子里 |
[1:12:28] | …but, you know, there’s always a ton of stuff blocking it. | 但那条路总有点东西堵着 |
[1:12:32] | I think maybe there’s an exit through the super’s apartment. | 可能楼管那间房里有出口吧 |
[1:12:36] | I know it’s really messy. | 我知道屋里有点乱 |
[1:12:39] | So sorry about your grandmother. | 节哀顺变 |
[1:12:44] | She make me fix her TV. She doesn’t even give me any money. | 她让我给她修电视 但不给我钱 |
[1:12:47] | I see her last night. She’s not dead then. | 昨晚我看到她了 那时候还没死呢 |
[1:12:49] | She be yeillng at me like I’m some kind of kid. | 把我当个小孩似的冲我喊 |
[1:12:51] | I’m sorry she did that. | 对不起 |
[1:12:53] | – Can I give you something? – I don’t need a tip. She’s dead. | -那我给你点儿钱吧 -我不要钱 她死了 |
[1:12:58] | Yeah. Okay, thank you. Should we–? | 好吧 谢谢 那我们 |
[1:13:01] | I’m happy to see that you’re feeling better. | 还好你看上去好点了 |
[1:13:04] | I was not sick. | 我没病 |
[1:13:07] | But weren’t you in a– You were in a wheelchair, right? | 但你…你坐轮椅的对吗 |
[1:13:10] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -是啊 |
[1:13:13] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:13:14] | Who told you I was in wheelchair? I was never in a wheelchair. | 谁说我坐轮椅的 我从来没坐过 |
[1:13:18] | I must’ve thought it was | 我肯定是 |
[1:13:19] | somebody– -Why are you saying this to me? | 看错人了 -为啥你这么说 |
[1:13:23] | Where did you get that? | 那是哪来的 |
[1:13:25] | – What? – This. | -啥 -这个 |
[1:13:28] | – This? – Yeah. The box. | -这个? -对 那盒子 |
[1:13:31] | It was a gift. | 别人给的礼物 |
[1:13:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:50] | Andra died. | 安德拉死了 |
[1:13:52] | I know. | 知道了 |
[1:13:53] | – You do? – Yeah. | -知道了? -没错 |
[1:13:56] | Oh my god, honey. What happened to your face? | 亲爱的 你脸怎么了 |
[1:13:58] | I just had a facial. | 我刚才去做脸了 |
[1:14:00] | – From whom? – Mary. | -谁给你做的 -玛丽 |
[1:14:04] | What did she do to you? | 她到底做了什么 |
[1:14:06] | She gave me a peel. And then she worked on me forever. | 她给我去角质 然后就这样了 |
[1:14:12] | Honey, this should not look like this. I’m callng her now. | 听起来可不是这么回事 我得找她 |
[1:14:15] | – No, no. – Honey. | -别 别 -亲爱的 |
[1:14:17] | It’s not her fault I have bad skin. This is normal. | 我皮肤差又不是她的事 很正常啦 |
[1:14:22] | She said it would go away. | 她说能消的 |
[1:14:25] | It will. It’ll go away. It will go away. | 会的 会消的 |
[1:15:07] | Who are you? | 你是? |
[1:15:09] | I’ve seen you walk by, over and over. For months. | 这几个月 我看你一直从这过 |
[1:15:13] | And then you come in and pretend to shop. | 还进店来 假装买衣服 |
[1:15:15] | – Why are you watching me? – I love your store. | -你为什么老看我 -我喜欢你的店 |
[1:15:18] | And I’m aIso– I’m…. | 还有我… |
[1:15:22] | I’m Brian’s ex-girlfriend, Mary. | 我是布莱恩的前女友 |
[1:15:26] | – And? – No, I just– | -然后呢 -我只是 |
[1:15:29] | I guess I just wanted to see what he threw me over for. | 只想看看他是为啥甩了我的 |
[1:15:34] | So that’s why you watch me? | 然后你就盯着我看 |
[1:15:39] | I was curious to see what he thought you have that I don’t have. | 我想知道你有什么我没有的 |
[1:15:43] | And did you figure out what that was? | 知道是什么了吗 |
[1:15:46] | No. | 是的 |
[1:15:48] | You have nothing. | 你啥都没有 |
[1:15:52] | You have a very large back. | 有个男人一般的后背 |
[1:15:55] | What kind of person, at your age, does something like this? | 你这年纪的人 怎么还做得出这种事 |
[1:15:59] | You know, it’s very sad. | 你真惨 |
[1:16:01] | You’re old and you’re a stalker. | 又老又是偷窥狂 |
[1:16:04] | Loser. | 废物 |
[1:16:20] | – What happened? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[1:16:24] | Rough pimple night? | 青春痘爆发啊 |
[1:16:29] | Mary gave me a facial. | 玛丽给我做了个脸 |
[1:16:32] | Mary? | 玛丽? |
[1:16:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:16:39] | Oh, you mean, like… | 你是说 |
[1:16:41] | …next-door granddaughter Mary? | 咱隔壁的外孙女 那个玛丽 |
[1:16:47] | She’s not very good, is she? No offence. | 她不太好 是不 我不是说她啊 |
[1:16:50] | Don’t worry. I’m not going back there. | 别担心 我可不会再去的 |
[1:16:53] | Of course not. | 再也别了 |
[1:16:55] | Neither should you. | 你也别去了 |
[1:16:57] | – Me? – She said you went there. | -我吗 -她说你去过 |
[1:17:02] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. | 我是去过 |
[1:17:07] | She…. | 她… |
[1:17:10] | She helped me with my skin. | 她给我弄脸 |
[1:17:17] | At my age, I mean, God knows. | 可不嘛 就我这年龄啊 |
[1:17:21] | When does it stop? | 什么时候停呢 |
[1:17:30] | Yeah. | 好啦 |
[1:17:31] | No. No one is ever going back there. | 谁也别再去了 |
[1:17:37] | Ever. | 再也不去了 |
[1:17:48] | How’s she doing? | 咋样了她 |
[1:17:51] | She’s sad. | 很伤心 |
[1:17:54] | It’s so rough, her age. | 她这年龄 是会这样的 |
[1:18:24] | We should stand back, you know. | 我们应该离远点的 |
[1:18:26] | – Why? – Microwaves are bad for you. | -为啥 -微波炉对身体不好 |
[1:18:29] | But we’re cooking our food in it. | 我们煮的吃的在里面呢 |
[1:18:32] | They say it’s different, what comes out. | 听人说 吃的熟了就没问题了 |
[1:19:39] | – Oh, can I help you? – Yeah, I’m Kate. Hi. | -有事吗 -对 我叫凯特 |
[1:19:41] | I bought your mother’s furniture a while back. | 前一阵子我买了你母亲的家具 |
[1:19:44] | – Yeah. – I wanted you to have this. | -是 -我想把这个给你 |
[1:19:47] | It turned out to be worth a bit of money. | 还挺值钱的 |
[1:19:52] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[1:19:55] | – I thought it was all junk. – No, no, no. | -我还以为是垃圾呢 -不不不 |
[1:19:59] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢啦 -不客气 |
[1:20:02] | – How much is it worth? – About $7 00. | -值多少钱 -七块 |
[1:20:06] | I can’t believe you brought it back. That’s– | 真不敢相信你居然把它拿回来了 |
[1:20:09] | – That’s pretty unusual. – It was my pleasure, really. | -真奇怪 -我应该的 |
[1:20:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:20:17] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[1:20:19] | Andra participated in many groups over the years… | 安德拉这些年参加了很多组织 |
[1:20:22] | …and especially enjoyed volunteering. | 特别钟情于志愿活动 |
[1:20:25] | She worked at the ASPCA when she was a teenager… | 他年轻的时候加入了防止虐待动物协会 |
[1:20:28] | …and later on read to the blind… | 之后给盲童们读书 |
[1:20:30] | …and did art projects with underprivileged children. | 和穷孩子们一起画画 |
[1:20:34] | She enjoyed reading a great deal… | 她热爱读书 |
[1:20:37] | …but when her eyes began to fall… | 但后来视力逐渐下降 |
[1:20:39] | …she especially loved watching television. | 她就特爱看电视 |
[1:20:43] | Her favourite show was Entertainment Tonight. | 她最爱看今夜娱乐 |
[1:20:47] | Okay, so this is Eugene and Paulette. | 这是尤金和帕拉蒂 |
[1:20:49] | – This is Alex. And this is– – Hi. | -这位是艾利克斯 -你好 |
[1:20:51] | – Alex. How are you? – This is Kate. | -艾利克斯你好啊 -这是凯特 |
[1:20:53] | Hi, Paulette. | 你好帕拉蒂 |
[1:20:55] | Andra was a lovely woman. | 安德拉是个可爱的老太太 |
[1:20:58] | Not really. But thanks. | 还好吧 谢了 |
[1:21:01] | She was very direct. | 她很直接 |
[1:21:02] | – She had a sad life. She did. – Maybe. | -她生活的挺惨的 -也许吧 |
[1:21:07] | So you’re going to start renovating? | 你们又要装修了吧 |
[1:21:10] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Pretty soon. | -是啊是啊 -就快了 |
[1:21:12] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吧 -对 |
[1:21:14] | I’m sure it’s gonna be great. | 肯定会很棒的 |
[1:21:16] | It’ll be bigger. It’ll be fine. Who cares? | 规模再大点 是吧 |
[1:21:20] | – I’m gonna take her dog. So…. – Oh, that’s great. | -我会养她的狗 -那倒不错 |
[1:21:23] | But I guess it means I won’t be seeing you guys anymore. | 可能之后再见不到你们了吧 |
[1:21:26] | Oh, that’s true. | 的确啊 |
[1:21:28] | – We’ve sort of been neighbours. It’s…. – Yeah. | -我们也算是邻居了吧 -对啊 |
[1:21:36] | Her boyfriend was so handsome. | 她男朋友很帅 |
[1:21:39] | He was. Very. | 是挺帅啊 帅哥 |
[1:21:41] | Seemed so nice. | 看起来人还不错 |
[1:21:43] | He’s pretty short. | 太矮了 |
[1:21:45] | Not that short. | 也还好吧 |
[1:21:47] | Maybe he doesn’t mind. | 可能人家不在乎 |
[1:21:49] | Oh, he minds. | 他在乎 |
[1:21:51] | – You can’t know that. – Yes, she can. | -你怎么知道 -她知道 |
[1:22:21] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:22:24] | I think they look good. | 他们看上去还不错 |
[1:22:29] | I think they cost $235. | 值二百三十五块 |
[1:22:32] | You wanna get them? | 要吗 |
[1:22:35] | – Really? – If you want them. | -真的吗 -如果你想要的话 |
[1:22:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:22:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |