英文名称:Plus One
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | This is gonna be tough. | 还真挺不舍的 |
[00:35] | My sister means a lot to me. | 我姐对我来说特别重要 |
[00:40] | I feel incredibly lucky and blessed to have you | 上天把你赐给我 我何其幸运 |
[00:42] | not only as my daughter but as my very best friend. | 我们是母女 也是挚友 |
[00:46] | While Devery was growing up, many doubted | 在戴芙瑞成长的过程中 |
[00:48] | that the words “Devery” and “wedding”… | 很多人都觉得她嫁不出去 |
[00:51] | …would ever be used simultaneously. | 觉得她是个婚姻绝缘体 |
[00:56] | If there’s one important lesson my parents have taught me | 老爸老妈教给我一个 |
[00:59] | to a great life and a happy marriage, | 拥有幸福人生和美满婚姻的秘诀 |
[01:01] | it’s to always have a drink in your hand. | 那就是”将进酒 杯莫停” |
[01:05] | And since Seth is one of my best friends | 塞斯是我的好哥们 |
[01:08] | and you just embarrassed Seth, | 刚刚他被你怼了 |
[01:10] | I got his back, and I’m about to embarrass Jillian. | 我必须挺他啊 那我来怼一下吉莉安好了 |
[01:12] | And I saw Camille laugh, then I knew you were the one. | 卡米尔的笑容让我确信你就是她的意中人 |
[01:16] | God bless you both. I love you. | 上天保佑你们 我爱你们 |
[01:19] | I would like to propose a toast. | 我想敬一杯酒 |
[01:21] | – Raise your glasses. – Cheers. | -请大家举起酒杯 -干杯 |
[01:23] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[01:30] | So… here you are… | 于是 你就要 |
[01:34] | getting married. | 结婚了 |
[01:35] | Ugh. | 天呐 |
[01:38] | You always said I’d be the first to go, | 你总说我会最早成家 |
[01:40] | but…I guess this makes sense. | 真没想到 不过也合情合理 |
[01:43] | It’s just like the sleepovers we used to have. | 就像从前咱们在家里办的过夜聚会 |
[01:47] | We were young… | 当年我们少不更事 |
[01:48] | – but we were kings. – Ben. | -却活得随心尽兴 -本 |
[01:50] | A group of guys trying to stay up as late as we could. | 一帮人都想熬到越晚越好 |
[01:52] | Nothing could make us surrender our freedom. | 无论如何都不会放弃自由 |
[01:55] | – Ben. – Yes. Alice. | -本 -怎么了 爱丽丝 |
[01:56] | Sorry, but I have a question. | 不好意思 我有个问题 |
[01:58] | Why is this whole thing about sleeping children? | 这事和小朋友睡觉有什么关系 |
[02:00] | It’s an allegory. Can you just let me finish? | 我是在打比方 听我讲完好吗 |
[02:02] | Oh! Okay. Well, as an allegory, then this is amazing. | 哦 原来是在打比方啊 那就太精彩了 |
[02:05] | You promised you’d be supportive. | 你说过会鼓励我的 |
[02:06] | I am! I just told you it’s amazing. | 没错 我刚说了这很精彩啊 |
[02:08] | Keep going. | 请继续 |
[02:09] | See, there are a couple of phases to every sleepover. | 每场过夜聚会都有以下阶段 |
[02:13] | First there’s the beginning of the night, | 首先是入夜时分 |
[02:15] | when everything’s perfect | 一切都很美好 |
[02:16] | and it seems like no one’s ever going to bed. | 人人都觉得能熬个通宵 |
[02:18] | Then a few guys pass out, and everyone makes fun of them | 然后有些人撑不住睡着了 大家都笑他们 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1366个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:194个,六级词汇:94个,GRE词汇:103个,托福词汇:153个,考研词汇:225个,专四词汇:183个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:412个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:22] | for being weak and soft. | 弱爆了 软透了 |
[02:23] | – Soft? – Okay. | -软透了 -对 |
[02:25] | But slowly, the rest pass out, and before you know it, | 可慢慢地大家都睡着了 没过多久 |
[02:29] | it’s down to you and one other person. | 就只剩你和另一个家伙了 |
[02:33] | That was always me and Matt. | 没睡的往往就是我和马特 |
[02:35] | Brothers in arms. | 患难与共的好兄弟 |
[02:38] | Well, that was fuckin’ weird. | 这画面太特么诡异了 |
[02:40] | All right. The speech is good. | 好吧 我的稿子挺好 |
[02:41] | – You’re just being a dick. – Um, I’m sorry, Ben. | -是你太毒舌了 -不好意思 本 |
[02:44] | Do you know what a best-man’s speech is? | 你到底知不知道伴郎致辞是什么 |
[02:47] | It is one man’s heartfelt truth spoken publicly to another man | 是伴郎对一个男人公开说出的肺腑之言 |
[02:51] | who happens to be getting married | 那个男人就要结婚了 |
[02:53] | and leaving me behind forever. | 就要把我永远抛下了 |
[02:54] | – Eesh. – I’m fine. | -天呐 -我没事 |
[02:56] | – Yeah? – I know how that sounded. | -你确定 -我听上去也许挺崩溃 |
[02:58] | I’m fine. I’m happy for Matt. | 但我真没事 我为马特感到高兴 |
[02:59] | – Clearly. – No, I-I really am. | -可不是嘛 -没骗你 我真挺高兴 |
[03:01] | And plus, I got someone to look forward to. | 再说我今晚也有盼头啊 |
[03:04] | Jess Ramsey’s in the house tonight. | 杰茜·兰姆丝也会来 |
[03:05] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[03:07] | Jess Ramsey. You know who she is. | 杰茜·兰姆丝 你认识她 |
[03:09] | Remember she came to visit our dorm freshman year? | 大一时她去我们宿舍玩过 |
[03:12] | She almost spent the night in my room. | 她差点儿就要在我房间过夜了 |
[03:13] | We did that play in high school where we had to kiss, | 高中戏剧演出时我俩有场吻戏 |
[03:15] | but then, at the after-party, we actually kissed. | 演出后的派对上我俩又吻上了 |
[03:17] | I’m really sorry, Ben. | 不好意思啊 本 |
[03:19] | I must have cleared out the memory of her | 我对她毫无印象 |
[03:20] | to make space for something else. | 我脑子里要记的正事儿太多了 |
[03:22] | – Okay. This has been great. – I agree. | -好吧 刚才挺顺利的 -没错 |
[03:24] | But I think it’s time for you to go back to your room. | 可你现在该回房间了 |
[03:27] | I don’t like my room. | 我不喜欢我的房间 |
[03:28] | I got to get to my best-man duties. | 我得去尽伴郎义务了 |
[03:29] | – Come on. – Duties? What duties? | -走吧 -义务 什么义务 |
[03:31] | Pictures, mingling. There’s a lot of mingling. | 照相 应酬 各种应酬 |
[03:33] | – Well, I’ve got zero duties. – Come on. | -我没啥义务要尽 -快走吧 |
[03:35] | Ben, I’m trying to help you, okay? | 本 我是真心想帮你 好吗 |
[03:36] | A wedding speech is just making people laugh. | 婚礼致辞关键是要有”笑果” |
[03:39] | This Ramsey girl doesn’t want to hear | 兰姆丝可不想听到 |
[03:41] | your weird, jealous sendoff for Matt. | 你对马特这番满怀醋意的诡异道别 |
[03:43] | I’m not jealous. | 我根本没吃醋 |
[03:45] | You’re a little jelly. | 你肚子里当然有醋 |
[03:47] | You’re a little jellybean. Boop-boop-beep. | 你就是个醋罐罐 嘟嘟噗噗 |
[03:49] | Okay. Bye, Alice. | 好啦 拜拜 爱丽丝 |
[03:50] | Okay. Bye. | 拜拜 |
[03:52] | Your speech sucked. | 你的稿子真的好烂 |
[03:53] | Just tell them a funny story. | 你应该讲段好玩的趣事 |
[03:55] | You’ll thank me later. | 总有一天你会感谢我的 |
[03:58] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[04:00] | But somehow Amanda still thought Matt was attractive after that. | 即便如此 阿曼达还是觉得马特帅呆了 |
[04:07] | So I’d like to raise a glass… | 那就让我们举杯 |
[04:12] | …to Matt and Amanda. | 敬马特和阿曼达这对新人 |
[04:14] | I love you guys so much. Congratulations. | 我爱你们 祝你们幸福 |
[04:20] | – Great speech. – Thank you. Appreciate it. | -讲得太好了 -谢谢 过奖了 |
[04:22] | Dude, get over here. That was amazing. | 快过来 兄弟 真是太精彩了 |
[04:25] | – Thank you so much! – You liked it? You liked it? | -太谢谢了 -你喜欢我讲的吗 |
[04:27] | – Loved it. – Oh, good. | -爱得不行 -那就好 |
[04:28] | That was so good, Ben! | 讲得太好了 本 |
[04:30] | – Thank you. – Oh, my God. | -谢谢你 -天呐 |
[04:31] | Oh, it was so good. | 真的好精彩 |
[04:32] | I can’t believe you told the hot dog story. | 没想到你讲了热狗那段趣事 |
[04:34] | I had to tell it. | 那段必须得讲啊 |
[04:36] | I’m sure Bubbe loved the hot dog story. | 布比肯定喜欢热狗那个故事 |
[04:37] | – I think she kind of did. – She had to hear it. | -她好像挺喜欢的 -那故事她可不能错过 |
[04:39] | – Maybe? – All right. | -是吗 -好了 |
[04:41] | Let’s get that bride and groom out on the dance floor. | 下面有请新郎新娘步入舞池 |
[04:43] | We’ll see you in a second. | 我们待会儿再聊 |
[04:45] | Yes. Go. Go. Have fun. | 没问题 去吧 好好跳 |
[04:53] | – Oh. Thanks, guy. – Dude, great speech. | -谢谢了 -兄弟 致辞说得真好 |
[04:56] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[04:58] | – There he is. – Best speech of the night. | -他回来了 -所有致辞就数你的最精彩 |
[05:01] | Yeah. Thanks, guys, really. | 多谢 真的谢谢大家 |
[05:04] | Looks like it wasn’t such a bad speech after all. | 看来我的致辞也没那么差劲啊 |
[05:07] | You changed the whole thing ’cause of me. | 你听了我的话 把致辞全改了 |
[05:10] | I saved the speech. | 是我化腐朽为神奇 |
[05:11] | I’m a hero. Mm. | 我是大英雄 |
[05:14] | Did you get blackout while I was up there? | 我致辞的时候你是不是喝得烂醉 |
[05:17] | Did you get blackout when you were up there? | 你在台上致辞时是不是喝得烂醉 |
[05:19] | Fucking hell. | 见鬼 |
[05:20] | Ben, that was so good. | 本 你讲得太好了 |
[05:22] | Oh, my God. Thanks, Kelly. | 天呐 谢谢了 凯莉 |
[05:23] | – It was so sweet. – Really? It was? | -真的好感人 -是吗 |
[05:25] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[05:36] | Whoo. Watch out. | 哎呀 当心 |
[05:40] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[05:42] | You’re dancing all alone over here. | 你一个人在跳舞啊 |
[05:44] | That’s the name of my new book. | 这句话是我新书的书名 |
[05:47] | Hey. Hey. I know. | 嘿 我知道 |
[05:48] | I have been so completely wrapped up | 我最近实在太忙 |
[05:50] | in all this wedding shit. | 筹办婚礼忙得要死 |
[05:52] | I was meaning to call you. But I heard about you and Nate. | 本想打你电话 可听说你和奈特分了 |
[05:53] | – I’m so sorry. – Oh, fine. | -太遗憾了 -没事 |
[05:55] | Let’s not talk about it here. | 咱今晚不提这个 |
[05:57] | Oh, my God. Anne! My God! | 天呐 安妮 我的天 |
[06:00] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[06:02] | Ben King! | 本·金 |
[06:03] | Jess Ramsey. | 杰茜·兰姆丝 |
[06:04] | I have been trying to talk to you all night. | 我一整晚都在找机会和你聊聊 |
[06:06] | Here’s the thing. | 要知道 |
[06:08] | I’m the best man, so I’m a little busy. | 我是伴郎 实在是很忙 |
[06:09] | – I have a lot going on. – I noticed. I did. | -忙得不可开交 -看出来了 |
[06:12] | – And the speech was so good. – Oh, my God. Thank you so much. | -你的致辞非常精彩 -天呐 非常感谢 |
[06:15] | Yeah, thanks. Took us forever to write it. | 多谢 我俩花了好久才把稿子写好 |
[06:17] | – Oh, you helped with the speech? – Yeah. | -你有帮他写稿子 -对啊 |
[06:18] | – No. – Just the good parts, though. | -并没有 -精彩的部分全是我写的 |
[06:20] | The pedophilia shit was all this guy. | 恋童癖那段破玩意是他写的 |
[06:23] | Alice, I think there’s another dance floor in the basement. | 爱丽丝 地下室里也有场舞会 |
[06:26] | What? | 说啥 |
[06:27] | There’s another dance floor in the basement. | 地下室里也有场舞会 |
[06:29] | You should go find it. | 你快去那儿跳吧 |
[06:30] | You’re a bad person. | 你真是个烂人 |
[06:34] | Is that your girlfriend? | 她是你女友吗 |
[06:36] | Her? N-No. No. That’s just Alice. | 她 怎么可能 爱丽丝只不过是 |
[06:37] | She’s my friend from college. | 我大学时的朋友罢了 |
[06:39] | We’re gonna slow things down here. | 下面请大家来跳段慢舞 |
[06:42] | Uh, shall we? | 我们来跳一段吧 |
[06:43] | Oh. Sure. | 好啊 |
[06:45] | I got to warn you, I got some pretty great moves. | 事先告诉你 我有几个舞步真的很赞喔 |
[06:50] | – How you been? – Good. I’ve been good. | -你过得还好吗 -好啊 过得挺好 |
[06:52] | You know, it’s wedding season, so I’ve been kind of… | 现在是结婚旺季 所以我有点 |
[06:54] | Depressed? Totally. | 郁闷 说得太对了 |
[06:55] | I was gonna say busy. | 我想说的是我有点忙 |
[06:57] | Yes. Busy. Busy is the word. | 对 忙 我也正想这么说 |
[06:59] | – Yeah. – Ben! | -没错 -本 |
[07:01] | Ben! | 本 |
[07:03] | Oh. | 哇 |
[07:04] | Looks like Alice found a new boyfriend. | 貌似爱丽丝找到新男友了 |
[07:06] | Ben, come touch this kid’s arm. He’s so soft. | 本 来摸摸这个小男生的胳膊 真嫩啊 |
[07:10] | She’s not usually like this. She’s going through a breakup. | 她平常不这样 她刚和男友分手了 |
[07:12] | Is she okay? I mean, should you go help her? | 她没事吧 你要不要去照顾一下她 |
[07:15] | Um, I-I think she’s fine. | 她应该没事的 |
[07:17] | Ben, come touch him! | 本 快来摸他啊 |
[07:19] | Oh, my God. It’s gorgeous out here. | 天呐 外面景色好美 |
[07:21] | – Yeah. – I thought the inside was great. | -是啊 -里面已经美轮美奂了 |
[07:23] | Then I saw the outside and I’m like, | 出来一看才知道 |
[07:25] | “What have I been doing inside?” | 我干吗要呆在里面啊 |
[07:27] | It’s fantastic. | 太漂亮了 |
[07:28] | Are you sure Alice is gonna be okay? | 你确定爱丽丝没事吗 |
[07:30] | Yeah, yeah. She got in the shuttle back to the hotel. | 对 她上摆渡车回酒店了 |
[07:33] | As long as she can make her way to her room, she should be fine. | 只要她能顺利走回房间 应该没事 |
[07:36] | I feel like that might be a challenge for her. | 感觉她要走回房间可不那么容易 |
[07:38] | Oh, it’s definitely up for grabs. Yes. | 肯定有点踉踉跄跄 没错 |
[07:41] | You totally could have stayed with her. | 你要想去陪她也没问题 |
[07:43] | I’m just gonna get a car and head home. | 我自己叫辆车回家 |
[07:44] | No, no, no. I mean, I feel like I so rarely get to see you. | 别啊 咱们好不容易见一次面 |
[07:47] | This was so great to just catch up. | 一起聊聊天真的挺开心 |
[07:49] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对啊 -对 |
[07:50] | Alice and I, we’re not even really that close. | 爱丽丝和我走得也不算近 |
[07:52] | She just needs a shoulder to cry on right now. | 她只是想找个肩膀靠着哭一场 |
[07:54] | And you get to be the lucky shoulder. | 你的肩膀幸运地被她选中了 |
[07:55] | Yeah. I feel really, um, blessed and honored. | 没错 确实幸运 也很荣幸 |
[08:00] | That’s one of the many gifts of being at the singles’ table. | 这就是坐在单身宾客席的好处 |
[08:02] | You get all the singles that come with it. | 和你打交道的全都单着呢 |
[08:05] | Yeah. It sounds like you need a new table. | 看来你该去其他桌坐一坐了 |
[08:07] | Well, you got to be in a relationship for that. | 要有伴侣才有资格去啊 |
[08:09] | That can’t be a problem for you. | 对你来说是小事一桩 |
[08:11] | You’re cute and charming and funny. | 你可爱又风趣 魅力十足啊 |
[08:13] | – Go on. – Oh, stop. | -接着夸 -好啦 |
[08:17] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, God. Oh, uh… | -天呐 -我的天 |
[08:19] | I’m s– Was that — | 抱歉 你是 |
[08:20] | Did I– What just happened? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[08:22] | Did I just do something horrible? | 我做错了吗 |
[08:23] | It’s okay. Just, um, I’m engaged. | 没事 只是 我已经订婚了 |
[08:25] | Jesus. I…Okay. Was that there the whole time? | 天呐 订婚戒指一直就戴在你手上 |
[08:29] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好吧 |
[08:30] | I guess I got to start looking out for those. | 以后我得睁大眼睛看仔细了 |
[08:32] | Um, I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[08:33] | – I had no idea. – It’s okay. | -我真的不知道 -没事 |
[08:35] | Uh, I should get a car, though, | 我得赶紧叫辆车 |
[08:36] | ’cause I have this crazy day tomorrow and I need to… | 我明天还有好多事要处理 |
[08:38] | Yeah. Yeah. For sure. | 对 没错 |
[08:43] | It was so nice seeing you, though. | 见到你真的很高兴 |
[08:45] | Yeah! Yeah. This, um, this — this was great. | 是啊 咱们聊得 挺开心的 |
[08:47] | – Yep. – Yeah. | -对 -没错 |
[08:48] | Oh. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[08:50] | Well… | 那么 |
[08:52] | – Yeah. Bye, Jess. See ya. – Bye, Ben. | -拜拜了 杰茜 -拜 本 |
[09:00] | Oh, fuck, yeah. | 真爽啊 |
[09:08] | Oh, God. Oh. | 天呐 |
[09:09] | What are you doing? | 你在这干什么 |
[09:11] | I’m catching up on old episodes of “Bones.” | 我在补老剧《识骨寻踪》 |
[09:14] | – Oh, fuck! – How did you get in here? | -天呐 操 -你怎么进来的 |
[09:17] | I stole one of your key cards this morning. | 今天早上我拿了你的一张房卡 |
[09:19] | Well, that’s just a huge violation of privacy. | 你的行为可是严重地侵犯了我的隐私权 |
[09:22] | I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[09:23] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[09:25] | How’d it go with blondie? | 你和金发美女怎么样了 |
[09:27] | I ate shit. | 我吃了闭门羹 |
[09:28] | Went in for the kiss. Did not go well. | 我凑过去亲她的时候 没亲到 |
[09:31] | Apparently, she’s engaged, because of course she is. | 显然 她订婚了 她当然订婚了 |
[09:35] | Though I feel a little led on | 但是我被她误导了 |
[09:37] | ’cause she touches me a lot | 她和我有很多肢体接触 |
[09:39] | for someone with a fiancé. | 结果她有未婚夫 |
[09:42] | Whoa, whoa. Hey, hey. | 怎么了 怎么了 嘿 嘿 |
[09:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:46] | All right? | 还好吗 |
[09:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:52] | Is this a Nate thing? | 是因为奈特吗 |
[09:53] | No, it’s not a Nate thing! God! | 不 不是因为奈特 天呐 |
[09:55] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:57] | It’s just why does everyone have to get married now? | 为什么每个人都在这时候结婚 |
[10:01] | So it is a Nate thing. | 所以还是因为奈特 |
[10:03] | My little sister’s getting married before me. | 连我的妹妹都结婚了 |
[10:06] | And I have four more to do this year. | 今年我认识的还有四对要结婚 |
[10:08] | Four! | 四对 |
[10:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:10] | I got you beat. | 我比你多 |
[10:12] | Six. | 六对 |
[10:15] | I feel like once everybody saw 30 on the horizon, | 曾经每个人都觉得30岁遥不可及 |
[10:18] | they were like, “Hey, guys. | 如今他们却说 嗨 朋友 |
[10:19] | Um, you know what? I would like to get engaged.” | 你知道吗 我要订婚了 |
[10:23] | – Hey, Ben? – Here. | -本 -给 |
[10:25] | Will you come to Jason and Sarah’s wedding | 下周末你可以和我参加 |
[10:27] | with me next weekend? | 杰森和莎拉的婚礼吗 |
[10:29] | Alice, I’m not looking to go to more of these. | 爱丽丝 我不想再去别人的婚礼了 |
[10:32] | I already told them I was bringing someone | 可是我已经和他们说了 有人陪我去 |
[10:33] | when Nate and I were still together, | 那时候我和奈特还没分手 |
[10:35] | and I really don’t want to go alone. | 我真的不想一个人去 |
[10:40] | There’s gonna be a lot of cute girls there. | 那里会有很多迷人的单身妹子 |
[10:42] | You might meet someone, | 说不定你能遇到 |
[10:44] | someone even better than Jen Rimbly. | 甚至比詹·瑞姆莉还要好 |
[10:46] | Jess Ramsey, but yeah, I hear you. | 是杰茜·兰姆丝 但是我懂你的意思 |
[10:48] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[10:50] | Please, Ben. | 求求你 本 |
[10:54] | I promise you’re gonna meet someone, | 我保证 你肯定会碰到对的人 |
[10:57] | and if you don’t, | 如果没有 |
[10:58] | I will pay someone to take care of you. | 我付钱让人来找你 |
[11:01] | No. No deal. | 不 不行 |
[11:02] | So we have a deal. | 成交了 |
[11:09] | Oh. | 不是吧 |
[11:10] | Oh, shit. Um, okay. | 该死 这可不妙 |
[11:13] | Here. Here. Here. | 给 给 给 |
[11:17] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[11:23] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[11:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:00] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[12:03] | – You’re home. – What the fuck? | -你到家了 -什么鬼 |
[12:07] | You’re such an asshole. | 你可真混蛋 |
[12:10] | ♪ Every night I’m down ♪ | ♪ 每晚我倒地躺下 ♪ |
[12:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:13] | ♪ Got my face on the floor ♪ | ♪ 把脸贴地 ♪ |
[12:17] | ♪ Where there once was sound ♪ | ♪ 这里曾经热热闹闹 ♪ |
[12:20] | ♪ There isn’t anymore ♪ | ♪ 现在冷冷清清 ♪ |
[12:22] | ♪ Now you’re falling through ♪ | ♪ 如今你倒地不起 ♪ |
[12:27] | ♪ The leak in your pool ♪ | ♪ 泪流不止 ♪ |
[12:31] | ♪ I can see the stars ♪ | ♪ 我看见满天的星星 ♪ |
[12:34] | ♪ Spinning over you ♪ | ♪ 在你的身旁 ♪ |
[12:36] | ♪ And falling too ♪ | ♪ 也黯然失色 ♪ |
[12:52] | Y’ello. What’s up, T.J.? | 唷 近来如何啊 T.J. |
[12:53] | How are you, man? Um, listen. | 最近怎么样 听我说 |
[12:57] | I was wondering. | 我在想 |
[12:58] | You and me tonight, going out like old times. | 今晚我们出去喝一杯 像往常一样 |
[13:00] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:02] | ♪ I was once a young man, but I’m not anymore ♪ | ♪ 我曾是少年 如今年华不再 ♪ |
[13:05] | Wait. Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[13:06] | That’s crazy! | 真是不敢相信 |
[13:08] | Since when are you in a relationship, dude? | 兄弟 你什么时候谈的恋爱 |
[13:11] | With — With Dry Lips? | 和那个干嘴唇吗 |
[13:14] | No. You called her that, man. | 你先这么叫她的 |
[13:15] | ♪ I can see the stars ♪ | ♪ 我看见星星 ♪ |
[13:17] | All right. Well, cool. Let’s chill soon, huh? | 好吧 我们之后再联系 |
[13:21] | Later. | 再会 |
[13:25] | Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! | 该死 该死 该死 |
[13:40] | Hey, Dad. Uh, are you free tomorrow? | 嗨 老爸 明天有空吗 |
[13:43] | You want to meet up in the morning? | 我们早上见个面怎么样 |
[13:45] | Yeah, 7:00 works. | 7点 没问题 |
[14:13] | Dad, you here? | 老爸 你在吗 |
[14:16] | Stranger! Stranger! | 陌生人 陌生人 |
[14:18] | Hey. Hey, guys. | 小家伙们 |
[14:20] | Stranger! Stranger! | 陌生人 陌生人 |
[14:21] | I’m not — I’m not a stranger. | 我不是陌生人 |
[14:23] | Boys, boys, boys, boys! | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[14:24] | – Hey. – Mom, a stranger. | -你好啊 -妈妈 我们不认识他 |
[14:26] | No, it’s Ben. | 他不是陌生人 这是本 |
[14:27] | You know Ben. | 你们认识的呀 |
[14:28] | – Hi, Ben. – Hi, Gina. | -嗨 本 -嗨 吉娜 |
[14:29] | Come here, sweetie. Come on. | 宝贝 过来 |
[14:30] | Sorry. We had a little sleepover last night. | 抱歉 我们昨晚有聚会 |
[14:33] | Chuck! You know what? | 查克 好了 |
[14:34] | Your dad should be down in a minute. | 你爸一会就下来了 |
[14:36] | – He’s a stranger. – He is not a stranger. | -他是陌生人 -他不是 |
[14:38] | Come on, boys. We’re gonna get some naps today. | 孩子们 过来 我们得小睡一会了 |
[14:40] | Um, Ben, it was good to see you. | 本 很高兴见到你 |
[14:41] | – Good to see you, too, Gina. – Guys, come on. | -我也是 吉娜 -孩子们 过来 |
[14:43] | Let’s not hit Mommy with the duck, okay? | 不要用鸭子打妈妈 好吗 |
[14:45] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[14:46] | All right. Get ready for the magic. | 来吧 见证奇迹的时刻 |
[14:54] | Am I on the green? | 球上果岭了吗 |
[14:56] | No. | 没有 |
[14:57] | Are you lying? | 你撒谎了吗 |
[14:58] | Yeah, Dad, I’m lying. | 是的 爸爸 我骗你的 |
[15:01] | Oh, drat. | 真不妙 |
[15:04] | Don’t say “drat.” You’re not 100. | 别用这个词 你没那么老土 |
[15:06] | I like “drat.” It feels classic. | 我喜欢这词 感觉很传统 |
[15:10] | – My God. – How’s work? | -我的天呐 -工作顺利吗 |
[15:11] | Yeah. It’s, uh, it’s fine. It’s not great. | 马马虎虎 也没有非常好 |
[15:14] | Honestly, I’m thinking of moving on to something else, | 老实说 我想转行 |
[15:16] | maybe getting into teaching, maybe writing. | 也许转行去教书 或者写作 |
[15:19] | Maybe astronaut? Okay. | 或者宇航员 行啊 |
[15:21] | I just don’t think my heart’s in this anymore, you know? | 我只是觉得我不是干这块的料 |
[15:23] | I miss the days when we were just a scrappy start-up. | 我很怀念起初我们充满斗志的那些日子 |
[15:26] | It’s a job. | 工作就是这样的 |
[15:27] | What is it with you young people having to love your work? | 年轻人非要做自己喜欢的工作才行吗 |
[15:30] | I don’t have to love my work. It’s just | 我没说必须做我喜欢的工作才行 |
[15:31] | I don’t know. | 只是 我不知道 |
[15:32] | It’d be great if I wasn’t miserable while I was there. | 我也不想做一份让我苦不堪言的工作啊 |
[15:35] | Sometimes I wonder how you got so picky. | 有时候 我很想知道你为何如此挑剔 |
[15:38] | You spoiled me? | 大概是你太溺爱我了吧 |
[15:40] | So it seems like Gina’s been staying over a lot lately. | 看样子吉娜最近常常留宿 |
[15:42] | Yeah. That’s getting pretty serious. | 是啊 我们是认真过日子的 |
[15:46] | – We are horrible today. – Yeah. | -我们今天打得可真烂 -是啊 |
[15:49] | What’s uh, what’s “pretty serious” mean? | 你说你们”认真”是什么意思 |
[15:51] | Well, I just proposed to her. | 我向她求婚了 |
[15:54] | What? | 什么 |
[15:55] | Yeah. We’re getting married end of October. | 我们准备10月底结婚 |
[15:57] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天呐 |
[15:59] | When were you gonna tell me? | 你原本打算什么时候告诉我 |
[16:00] | Now. This is it — me telling you. | 就现在啊 我不就在告诉你了吗 |
[16:02] | Dad, Gina’s like half your age. | 老爸 你的岁数是吉娜的两倍 |
[16:04] | So? She makes me happy, Ben. | 那又怎样 和她在一起我很开心 本 |
[16:05] | Yeah. So did Mom once. | 是啊 以前和妈妈在一块你也很开心 |
[16:08] | Yeah, and we gave it our best shot for 16 years. | 我们一起度过了美好的16年 |
[16:11] | Dad, I-I just feel like maybe marriage… | 爸爸 我只是觉得 婚姻的话 |
[16:14] | isn’t your thing, you know? | 可能不太适合你 |
[16:16] | I mean, you’ve already had two that have failed. | 我是说 你已经有两段失败的婚姻了 |
[16:18] | I don’t view either of them as failures. | 我从不认为任何一段婚姻是失败的 |
[16:21] | I’m just asking you… to pace yourself | 我只是想让你悠着点 |
[16:24] | so you don’t make the same mistakes you have before. | 这样你才不会再犯同样的错误 |
[16:26] | Gina would like to get to know you over dinner this weekend. | 这周末吉娜想和你吃个饭 |
[16:29] | All of us. I’d like you to come by. | 我们所有人都在 希望你能来 |
[16:33] | You know what? I-I actually can’t. | 你知道吗 这周末我没空 |
[16:34] | I told a friend I’d go to a wedding with her. | 我答应一个朋友陪她去参加婚礼 |
[16:37] | Maybe next weekend? | 那下个周末呢 |
[16:38] | Yeah. We’ll see. | 到时候再说吧 |
[16:43] | I know. It’s — I know. I got it. I got it. | 我就知道 我来 我来 |
[16:45] | So Sarah may not know how to jet ski… | 莎拉也许不会玩水上摩托艇 |
[16:49] | …but she’s a pretty good little sister. | 但她是个好妹妹 |
[16:52] | 五月11日-13日 杰森与莎拉的婚礼 | |
[16:52] | Anyway, the question will always remain which came first, | 不管怎样 你们首先会想到的问题肯定是 |
[16:57] | Jason’s proposal… or Sarah’s pregnancy? | 是杰森先求婚了还是莎拉先怀孕了 |
[17:01] | Real chicken-or-the-egg situation there. | 先有鸡还是先有蛋的问题 |
[17:05] | But we’re all, uh, super excited | 但现在 我们都感到无比开心 |
[17:07] | to have a ba– new baby in the family. | 一名新生儿即将在这个家庭出生 |
[17:09] | So…congrats, you guys. | 无论如何 祝福你们 |
[17:16] | ♪ Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo ♪ | ♪ 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 ♪ |
[17:20] | ♪ Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo ♪ | ♪ 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟 ♪ |
[17:22] | ♪ Doo-doo-doo ♪ | ♪ 嘟 嘟 嘟 ♪ |
[17:24] | Nate took all the books when he moved out. | 奈特搬走的时候带走了所有的书 |
[17:26] | Like what? Like I don’t read? | 就好像我从来不看书 |
[17:28] | You don’t read. | 你本来就不看书 |
[17:29] | It’s like he doesn’t think I’m smart, | 这让他认为我很笨 |
[17:30] | like he’s the reader. | 就好像他很博学 |
[17:33] | Oh. And I didn’t tell you. | 我还没告诉你呢 |
[17:34] | He’s fucking somebody else. | 他已经有女朋友了 |
[17:36] | He is? | 是吗 |
[17:37] | He’s fucking Shaina from accounting. | 就是那个会计赛娜 |
[17:40] | God. How do you not just fire her? | 天呐 你怎么没开除她 |
[17:43] | I should! I should fucking fire her. | 我就应该开除她 |
[17:45] | Do it. Put her on the streets! | 就这么做 让她流落街头 |
[17:48] | You promised me you’d introduce me to someone here, | 你答应要给我介绍对象 |
[17:51] | but I haven’t had a single meet-cute. | 但我没遇到让我觉得有意思的人 |
[17:54] | What is a meet-cute? | 什么叫有意思的邂逅 |
[17:56] | It’s like when two people meet each other | 这种感觉是 两人刚认识 |
[17:58] | and they instantly fall in love, | 就立马来电 |
[17:59] | like when you reach for the same cereal | 就像在杂物店 |
[18:01] | at the grocery store | 你们同时伸手去拿同样的麦片 |
[18:02] | and it’s adorable, | 这就是有意思的邂逅 |
[18:03] | and you’re like, “Oh, my God. | 你会惊呼 我的天呐 |
[18:04] | You like Lucky Charms, too? That’s amazing. | 你也喜欢幸运符麦片吗 不可思议 |
[18:06] | I’m Ben, by the way.” | 对了 我叫本 |
[18:07] | ♪ Goodbye ♪ | ♪ 再见 ♪ |
[18:09] | Okay. All right. | 好 我懂了 |
[18:11] | How about that girl? | 那个女孩怎么样 |
[18:12] | She looks like she likes cereal. | 她看起来挺喜欢麦片的 |
[18:15] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[18:16] | Yeah? Yeah, I’m down. | 行吗 好吧我试试 |
[18:17] | All right. Good luck. | 行 祝你好运 |
[18:19] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[18:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:22] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[18:23] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s — That was my friend. | 抱歉 抱歉 那是我的朋友 |
[18:26] | She has a social disorder. | 她不太懂礼貌 |
[18:28] | I think I feel a connection happening! | 我感觉你两之间会发生点什么 |
[18:31] | She’s funny. | 她好幽默 |
[18:33] | No. No, no, no. She is not. | 不 不 不 她不幽默 |
[18:35] | – I’m Ben. – Hi. I’m Kara. | -我是本 -嗨 我是卡拉 |
[18:37] | Hi. Uh, how do you know Jason and Sarah? | 嗨 你怎么认识杰森和莎拉的 |
[18:42] | Yo. | 哟 |
[18:43] | Hey. How’d it go? | 嘿 进展如何 |
[18:46] | Got a number, baby. | 我拿到了她的号码 宝贝 |
[18:48] | Yeah, baby. You’re welcome. | 宝贝 不客气 |
[18:51] | Totally microwaved that hot meet-cute. | 绝对是你要的有意思的邂逅 |
[18:54] | Yeah. I hate to say it, but thank you. | 是啊 我不想说 但谢谢你 |
[19:00] | You know…we could, actually, like, do this | 你知道 事实上 我们可以 |
[19:03] | for all the weddings. | 在所有的婚礼上都这么做 |
[19:05] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[19:06] | I take you, you take me. Win-win. | 我带你 你带我 双赢 |
[19:10] | You’re suggesting doubling down on weddings? | 你是说组队去婚礼吗 |
[19:13] | – Like, on purpose? – No. | -就是 故意的吗 -不 |
[19:14] | I’m suggesting teaming up | 我在建议我们合作 |
[19:16] | to take on the love marathon together — | 一起参加这些爱情马拉松 |
[19:18] | just like gang-bang it. | 就像轮奸它们一样 |
[19:20] | That’s 10 weddings between us. | 我们有10场婚礼要参加 |
[19:22] | And I got some rough ones coming up. | 而且有一些还挺难对付的 |
[19:24] | Come on. How else are you gonna find single girls like that? | 来吧 不然你去哪找其他单身妹子啊 |
[19:27] | You know, I actually do just fine | 你知道吗 没有你整天把我当成女人 |
[19:29] | without you body-checking me into women. | 我其实挺舒服的 |
[19:31] | – Ben. – Yeah. | -本 -咋了 |
[19:33] | Ben, this is actually a great idea. | 本 这其实是个无与伦比的好主意 |
[19:35] | – Oh, is it? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[19:36] | What just happened — | 刚刚发生的事 |
[19:38] | that is proof that I can close for you, buddy. | 就是我可以助你一臂之力的证据 伙计 |
[19:40] | Oh, you’re right here. | 你站的可真近啊 |
[19:42] | – Yeah. – Okay. A little bit of space? | -是啊 -好了 能给点儿私人空间吗 |
[19:44] | I’m gonna tee it up for you with the ladies. | 我会帮你去和妹子们打头阵 |
[19:46] | I’ll be your wingman. | 我可以做你的僚机 |
[19:47] | I’ll set you up so you can do your thing, you know? | 我会帮你把路铺平 你懂吧 |
[19:52] | What is happening here? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[19:53] | This is you… getting pounded by a pussy. | 这就是你和逼撞打时的样子 |
[19:57] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[19:59] | – You know, Alice… – What? | -你知道吗 爱丽丝 -什么 |
[20:01] | …as enticing as that sounds, | 尽管你的条件听起来很诱人 |
[20:02] | I’m not really looking to go around just banging bridesmaids. | 但我真不想四处闲逛 满脑子想着睡伴娘 |
[20:05] | I know. I’m not saying that. | 我知道 我不是这个意思 |
[20:07] | This is about exposure to relationship opportunities. | 这是擦出火花坠入爱河的机会啊 |
[20:10] | Move. | 挪挪 |
[20:11] | Your wingmen are gone. | 你的僚机没了 |
[20:13] | W-What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[20:14] | You gonna hit the club solo | 你要一个人在公寓里喝完一杯 |
[20:16] | after pounding vodka Red Bulls in your apartment by yourself? | 伏特加红牛 再一个人去酒吧孤军奋战吗 |
[20:20] | Ooh. That is bleak, man. | 这听起来太惨了 兄弟 |
[20:23] | Why do you want this so much? | 你怎么对这件事这么迫切 |
[20:25] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[20:27] | Ben, this is gonna be so much worse | 本 如果我们各走各路的话 |
[20:28] | if we do it on our own. | 情况会更糟 |
[20:29] | We’ll be stuck at singles’ tables | 我们会被永远地困在婚礼上的单身席位里 |
[20:32] | and shelling out for hotel rooms to sleep in — alone. | 只能一个人孤零零地回酒店房间睡觉 |
[20:38] | At least I’d have a bed to myself. | 那样至少我自己还能有张床 |
[20:40] | – Oh, my God. Come on. – I’d rather not share. | -天呐 你别这样 -我宁愿自己睡 |
[20:43] | I share beds with my girlfriends all the time. | 我也会和我的女朋友同床共枕啊 |
[20:44] | Well, I’m not a girl, Alice. | 我不是女的 爱丽丝 |
[20:46] | I’m a full-blown man. | 我是个实打实的硬汉 |
[20:49] | A full-blown — | 还实打实 |
[20:51] | I’m not going to any more weddings with you. | 我不会再和你去参加任何婚礼了 |
[20:52] | – No! – Go to bed. | -别啊 -睡觉吧 |
[20:56] | I’m not tired. | 我不困 |
[21:07] | What are you doing? You’re on my side. | 你在干嘛 你都到我这边来了 |
[21:09] | – I just want to cuddle. – No. | -我只是想抱抱 -不 |
[21:11] | No cuddling. | 不要抱抱 |
[21:12] | What? You don’t like cuddling? | 怎么 你不喜欢抱抱吗 |
[21:14] | I love cuddling. | 我喜欢抱抱 |
[21:15] | I just don’t want to cuddle with you. | 我只是不想和你抱 |
[21:19] | No. Hey, hey, hey, hey. Line. | 别 别 划清界线 |
[21:21] | Line of demarcation right here, | 分界线就在这里 |
[21:23] | right down the middle of the bed. | 就在床中央 |
[21:25] | You cross this line, you’re entering foreign airspace | 你穿过这条线 就进入了他国领空 |
[21:27] | and you’ll be shot out of the sky. | 然后你就会被击落 |
[21:28] | It’s just cuddling. | 只是想抱抱而已 |
[21:30] | No. | 不 |
[21:31] | No way. No. | 不可能 不 |
[21:32] | – Not fair. – Not fair? | -不公平 -还不公平 |
[21:34] | If I get a boner, | 如果我勃起了 |
[21:35] | you’ll think I think you’re attractive, | 你就会觉得我觉得你很有魅力 |
[21:36] | and you’ll never let me live that down. | 我在你这儿就彻底没尊严了 |
[21:37] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 天哪 好了 |
[21:39] | I promise I won’t read any subtext into your boner. | 我保证不会向你暗示什么了 |
[21:41] | – You’re gonna read the boner. – I’m not. | -你在暗示我勃起 -我没有 |
[21:43] | Well, let’s say I don’t get a boner | 好吧 假设我没有勃起 |
[21:45] | and you can’t fall asleep | 而你睡不着的原因 |
[21:46] | because my flaccid penis is making you feel ugly. | 正是我那根松弛的老二让你难堪了 |
[21:48] | Jesus. Are you always this big of a spaz in bed? | 上帝啊 你在床上都这么混蛋吗 |
[21:52] | No. I just — I just don’t want to cuddle with you, okay? | 不 我只是不想跟你抱而已 好吗 |
[21:56] | Cuddling doesn’t have to be sexual. | 抱抱不一定都跟性有关啊 |
[21:58] | It can be about feeling close to someone. | 它可以代表与某人亲近 |
[22:00] | I feel close enough to you over here. | 我感觉在这儿已经够亲近的了 |
[22:07] | What if I’m big spoon? | 那熊抱如何啊 |
[22:09] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[22:10] | You’re not cradling my body. That’s horrifying. | 别碰我的身体 太吓人了 |
[22:15] | What about tickle scratching? | 挠痒痒怎么样 |
[22:16] | What the fuck is tickle scratching? | 什么是挠痒痒 |
[22:19] | We, like — We scratch each other’s backs in a gentle way, | 就是 我们互相温柔地挠对方的背 |
[22:23] | but it’s not weird. | 但是并不尴尬 |
[22:24] | It’s like… | 就像 |
[22:26] | What? | 什么 |
[22:27] | Oh, God damn it. | 死直男 |
[22:39] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[22:41] | What? | 什么 |
[22:42] | I’ll do the wedding thing with you. | 婚礼的事我陪你去 |
[22:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:51] | Thank you, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[22:52] | Oh. Okay. | 好了 |
[22:56] | Ben? | 本 |
[22:57] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[22:58] | – Can you feel my boner? – No. | -你能感受到我勃起了吗 -不能 |
[23:00] | Um, Paul… | 保罗 |
[23:03] | Oh, God. Great times. | 天哪 好时光啊 |
[23:05] | 五月18日-20日 保罗与玛丽莎的婚礼 | |
[23:05] | Paul, remember the late-night | 保罗 还记得大学时的 |
[23:07] | taco trips in college? | 深夜玉米卷之旅吗 |
[23:08] | We used to — I don’t know if you guys know. | 我们以前 我不知道你们知不知道 |
[23:11] | We used to go — We used to walk through the drive-through | 我们以前 我们以前常常走着去穿梭餐厅 |
[23:15] | and, like, uh, and order… all of these tacos. | 就是 去 买那些玉米卷 |
[23:21] | Uh…you know? | 你们懂吧 |
[23:24] | Uh…Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:28] | I lost my place. | 我忘了讲到哪儿了 |
[23:30] | Oh, one second. | 稍等一下下 |
[23:48] | What is that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[23:50] | I tried to warn you. | 我警告过你的 |
[23:51] | And look at this. It’s got two beds. | 看看这个 有两张床呢 |
[23:54] | My dear, look at this. | 亲爱的 看看这个 |
[23:56] | Two whole beds for two human adults. | 整整两张独立的单人床呐 |
[24:00] | Yeah. Yeah, this chateau is marvelous. | 是啊 是啊 这城堡可舒服了 |
[24:04] | – Benjy — – What is this voice? | -本吉 -这是什么口音 |
[24:06] | – What is it? – It’s Australian. | -什么口音 -澳大利亚的 |
[24:07] | – Is it? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[24:09] | Do you join me for some caviar on the veranda. | 要一起去阳台吃鱼子酱吗 |
[24:13] | Whatever. | 什么鬼的 |
[24:14] | This place is fucking disgusting. | 这地方真他妈恶心 |
[24:15] | I’m gonna change and go to the pool. | 我要换衣服去游泳池了 |
[24:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:24] | Hey, man. | 你好啊 伙计 |
[24:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:28] | Joshua. | 约书亚 |
[24:30] | Joshua, will you not do that, please? | 约书亚 请你不要这样做好吗 |
[24:31] | You freak people out when you do that. | 你这副模样的时候很吓人 |
[24:34] | That little fucker’s gonna kill someone someday. | 那个小混蛋总有一天要杀人的 |
[24:36] | I just know it. | 我已经预测到了 |
[24:37] | You know, the other day, he asked me for my teeth | 你知道吗 前几天 他问我要我的牙 |
[24:39] | so that he could eat them. | 他想吃它们 |
[24:44] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to laugh. | 我很抱歉 我无意笑的 |
[24:46] | No. It’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[24:47] | I do. I have a demon child. | 不过我确实有个恶魔孩子 |
[24:51] | – I’m Ellie, by the way. – Hi. | -顺便说一下 我是艾莉 -你好 |
[24:52] | – This is, uh, Maggie. – Hey. | -这是玛姬 -你好 |
[24:54] | I’m Alice. | 我是爱丽丝 |
[24:55] | – You here for the wedding? – Yeah. | -你来参加婚礼吗 -是啊 |
[24:56] | You friends with Paul or Marissa? | 你是保罗还是玛丽莎的朋友 |
[24:58] | Uh, neither. | 都不是 |
[24:59] | I’m, uh, I’m that guy’s plus one. | 我是 我是跟着他来的 |
[25:04] | – So you’re one of those girls. – One of what? | -所以你是那种女孩 -哪种 |
[25:07] | One of those Asian girls that only dates white guys. | 那种只和白人约会的亚洲女孩 |
[25:09] | Oh, my God. No, I’m not. That’s insane. | 天哪 不是 疯了吧 |
[25:11] | I — My ex was Asian. | 我 我的前夫以前是亚洲人 |
[25:13] | “Was”? Did he die? | 以前 你前夫死了吗 |
[25:15] | Yeah. I’d like to think that he did. | 是吧 我倒挺希望他死了 |
[25:17] | Seems to me like you’re due for a white guy. | 在我看来 你就是咬定白人了 |
[25:19] | – Am i? – It’s the Ping-Pong Effect. | -是吗 -这就是乒乓球效应 |
[25:21] | You always date the opposite of the person you just dated. | 你总是想和和你旧爱相反的人约会 |
[25:25] | Are Asians and whites opposite? | 亚洲人和白人是对立的吗 |
[25:27] | Oh, my God. You’ll have to excuse my sister. | 天哪 你得原谅我妹妹 |
[25:29] | She has a tendency to be racist. | 她有种族歧视倾向 |
[25:31] | I just want to know if she’s smashing that hot guy | 我只想知道她和泳池里的 |
[25:33] | in the pool. | 那个帅哥是不是一对 |
[25:34] | What, Ben? | 什么 本吗 |
[25:36] | – God, no. – Why not? | -当然不是啊 -为什么不是呢 |
[25:38] | ‘Cause Ben doesn’t date people. He dates ideas. | 因为本不跟人约会 他只跟理想约会 |
[25:41] | And trust me, I’m not his type of idea. Blah. | 相信我 我不是他的理想型 |
[25:44] | Well, what is his type of idea? | 那他的理想型是啥 |
[25:46] | Why? Are you interested? | 怎么 你有兴趣吗 |
[25:48] | I haven’t talked to him, but he’s cute. | 我还没跟他说过话 但他看起来挺帅的 |
[25:50] | Well, I can totally hook that shit up. | 我完全可以帮你们牵线哟 |
[25:52] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah, for sure. | -是吗 -是啊 当然了 |
[25:57] | It has not been an easy ride. | 我们一路走来历经了不少磕磕碰碰 |
[26:01] | And I know that. | 我十分清楚这一点 |
[26:02] | And I know what I’ve put you through. | 我也明白 是我让你受这么多苦 |
[26:05] | And I know how I can be. | 我也清楚我能成为怎样的人 |
[26:07] | I can be tough. | 我能很坚强 |
[26:10] | But you’re always there… | 但你永远在那儿 |
[26:12] | It’s so fucking hot. | 太他妈热了 |
[26:13] | …always ready to catch me when I fall. | 时刻准备着在我撑不住时扶住我 |
[26:15] | Always my best friend. | 永远是我最好的朋友 |
[26:18] | – I need to pee. – If we can just sit on the couch | -我想去尿尿 -如果我们余生都能 |
[26:20] | and eat Chinese food and watch “The Great British Bake Off” | 舒舒服服地坐在沙发上 吃着中餐 |
[26:22] | – for the rest of our lives… – I’m gonna make a run for it. | -看着”英国烘焙大赛” -我要溜了 |
[26:24] | No. Wait. Wait. Wait. I think we’re nearing the end. | 不 等等 我觉得快结束了 |
[26:26] | …because we’re gonna raise beautiful babies! | 因为我们会抚养出好多漂亮的孩子 |
[26:28] | He’s fucking talking about babies. | 他还在他妈的说孩子 |
[26:29] | I’m literally gonna piss myself. | 我真的快要尿裤子了 |
[26:32] | Can you tell your girlfriend to keep it down? | 你能让你女朋友小点儿声吗 |
[26:33] | I’m sorry, but she’s literally gonna piss herself. | 对不起 她真的是能尿在裤子里的人 |
[26:35] | And I’m not his girlfriend. | 还有我不是他的女朋友 |
[26:37] | That’s disgusting and presumptuous. | 那太恶心太放肆了 |
[26:39] | May the blessings of life and the joy of love | 愿生命的祝福与爱的喜悦 |
[26:41] | be your constant companion. | 能永远相伴于你们 |
[26:43] | You may now seal your union with a kiss. | 现在你们可以用一个吻来锁定终身啦 |
[26:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:48] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[26:49] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[26:51] | Ah! Ben, this is Maggie. She’s into you, okay? | 本 这是玛姬 她喜欢你 好吗 |
[26:54] | Have fun. Don’t fuck it up. Excuse me. Excuse me. | 玩得高兴 别搞砸了 借过 借过 |
[26:57] | That was…unexpected. | 真是 猝不及防啊 |
[26:58] | Yeah. She does that. | 是啊 她就是这种人 |
[27:00] | Uh, do you want to get a beer? | 你想来杯啤酒吗 |
[27:03] | Yeah. I’d love to. | 好啊 |
[27:05] | Maybe just let them finish up first. | 要不等他们完事先吧 |
[27:06] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然 是啊 |
[27:08] | Great job, guys. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[27:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:13] | Everybody — Everybody, on your cups! | 每个人 每个人 准备好你们的杯子 |
[27:15] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 来吧 来吧 来吧 |
[27:16] | Ready! Go! | 预备 开始 |
[27:42] | ♪ Oh, I know it’s hard, but you stay with me ♪ | ♪ 我知道这很难 但你有我相伴 ♪ |
[27:49] | I’m just gonna say it. | 我就直说了啊 |
[27:50] | You look like someone who would do okay on “Survivor.” | 你看起来像幸存者玩得很好的那种人 |
[27:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:55] | Like, you think I’d win? | 你觉得我会赢吗 |
[27:57] | You’re good-looking enough to get far | 你是那种很耐看的帅气 |
[28:00] | but not good-looking enough to win. | 但还达不到拿冠军奖金程度的美貌 |
[28:02] | What does good-looking have to do with “Survivor”? | 为什么长得好看非要跟幸存者扯上关系 |
[28:04] | You got to be built. | 你肯定得要好好打扮修整一番 |
[28:06] | You got to be fuckin’… | 你他妈得 |
[28:08] | and survive. | 幸存下来 |
[28:11] | The question was how are you so bad? | 问题是 你怎么这么菜 |
[28:13] | – It was — Okay. – How are you so bad? | -明明是 好吧 -你怎么这么菜 |
[28:15] | I — Look. Okay. I’m bad at flip cup. | 我 好吧听着 翻杯游戏我很菜 |
[28:17] | I’m — I’m saying it. I’m admitting it. | 我 我说了 好吧 我认了 |
[28:19] | I’m bad at flip cup! | 翻杯游戏我玩得太垃圾了 |
[28:20] | – He’s bad at flip cup. – I’m bad at flip cup. | -他翻杯游戏玩得超烂 -翻杯我超烂 |
[28:23] | Uh, hey, truth or dare. | 来吧 真心话还是大冒险 |
[28:28] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[28:28] | Okay. I truth you to close your eyes. | 好 真心话请闭眼 |
[28:52] | – This is bad. – Oh, really? | -真难吃 -是吗 |
[28:55] | The diner tilapia wasn’t a winner? | 罗非鱼竟然没赢到你的胃 |
[28:57] | That’s a shocker. | 这新闻真劲爆 |
[28:59] | How was Maggie? | 玛姬怎么样 |
[29:00] | Um…she was good. | 她挺好的 |
[29:03] | Yeah, you know, she was… she was really — | 没错 她很 她很 |
[29:06] | Yeah. She was cool. | 对 她挺好的 |
[29:08] | Wow. You must really like her. | 你一定很喜欢她喽 |
[29:11] | I don’t — I don’t know. I just, um… | 我 我不知道 我只是 |
[29:13] | I don’t think we have that long-term potential, | 我觉得我们可能保持不了长期关系 |
[29:14] | but I had a fun time with her. | 但我跟她在一起很开心 |
[29:16] | You spent one night with her. | 你和她只呆了一晚上 |
[29:18] | How can you possibly know what kind of potential you have? | 你怎么就知道你们是哪种潜质呢 |
[29:20] | Alice, when you’ve been single as long as I have, | 爱丽丝 等你单身时间和我一样久 |
[29:22] | you know what you want. | 你就知道你想要什么了 |
[29:25] | And when you know what you want, | 等你知道你自己想要什么了 |
[29:26] | you can cut bait way quicker. | 你切断诱饵的方式就能更利落 |
[29:27] | Yeah, but you don’t know what you want. | 没错 但你不知道你想要什么 |
[29:29] | You have the worst standards. | 你的标准太低了 |
[29:30] | I have realistic standards. | 我的标准很实际 |
[29:32] | I do. | 真的 |
[29:34] | What about Jess Ramsey? | 杰茜·兰姆丝呢 |
[29:36] | I would date her, but she’s engaged. | 我挺愿意跟她约会的 但人家订婚了 |
[29:38] | Why do you always say her first and last name | 为什么你总是像一些连环杀手一样 |
[29:39] | like some sort of serial killer? | 把她连名带姓地叫 |
[29:41] | ‘Cause she’s a firsty-lasty. | 因为我暗恋她 |
[29:42] | It’s the same thing with me. I’m Ben King. | 我也一样 我是本·金 |
[29:44] | You’re just jealous ’cause you’re not a firsty-lasty — | 你嫉妒了 因为没有人喜欢你 |
[29:47] | – Alice Mori. – All right. Fine. | -爱丽丝·莫里 -行了 行了 |
[29:48] | Let’s pretend, for the sake of this argument, | 我们就这个论点来假设一下 |
[29:51] | Jess Ramsey gets divorced tomorrow. | 要是杰茜·兰姆丝明天离婚了 |
[29:53] | She shows up on your doorstep, and she’s like, | 然后走到你门前 她说 |
[29:55] | “Oh, my God, Ben King! Let’s be together! Unh!” | 天哪 本·金 我们在一起吧 |
[30:00] | That’s not an impression of anything. | 这能说明些啥啊 |
[30:02] | You wouldn’t last two weeks. | 你对她的爱不会超过两星期的 |
[30:03] | You would find something wrong with her, | 你会鸡蛋里头挑骨头 |
[30:05] | – and then you would bail. – That is not true. | -然后你就会脱身离去 -不对 |
[30:07] | – Yes, it is. It’s so true! – You don’t know that. | -这就是真的 -你不懂 |
[30:09] | I’m just trying to make sure the person I end up with is right. | 我只想保证和我共度余生的是对的人 |
[30:13] | I’m trying to find, you know… | 我想找到 |
[30:14] | – Do not say “the one.” – …the one. | -别说唯一 -唯一 |
[30:16] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[30:17] | You’re just…so stupid. | 你简直太蠢了 |
[30:21] | I don’t think I am. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[30:22] | Someone as grotesquely tall and gangly as you | 像你这样高得离奇还瘦成这样的人 |
[30:25] | doesn’t have the right to be picky. | 是没有挑剔的权力的 |
[30:27] | Wow. Thank you so much, Alice. | 爱丽丝 谢谢夸奖 |
[30:29] | And what about you? How was Trevor? | 那你呢 特雷弗怎么样 |
[30:31] | Oh, yeah. Nothing happened. I just got his number. | 什么都没发生 我就要了个电话 |
[30:34] | – Okay. – But I just… | -好吧 -但我只是 |
[30:36] | I got to do a little personal maintenance first. | 我得先做个保养 |
[30:38] | – Yeah. Sure. – You know what I’m saying? | -当然 -你知道我要说什么吗 |
[30:39] | Got to run the raccoons… out of the trash cans. | 把小浣熊从垃圾桶里放出来 |
[30:43] | I know — Alice, I know. | 我知道 我知道 爱丽丝 |
[30:45] | – I got to mow the back lawn. – I got it. | -我要修剪一下黑色的草地 -我知道 |
[30:47] | I’ve got a hairy ass and vagina. | 我有一个毛茸茸的屁股和一个阴道 |
[30:49] | I heard you. | 我听懂了 |
[30:50] | Alice, these are just excuses. | 爱丽丝 都是借口 |
[30:52] | – You know that. – They’re not excuses. | -你心里清楚 -才不是借口 |
[30:54] | I’m not in the mood to go on dates right now. That’s it. | 我现在没心情约会 就是这样 |
[30:57] | Are you gonna spend the rest of your life moping about Nate? | 你余生都要因为奈特闷闷不乐吗 |
[31:00] | I’m not moping about Nate. | 我没有因为他闷闷不乐 |
[31:03] | Fuck! What the — It’s just I… | 去他妈的 只是因为我 |
[31:07] | It takes me a while to open up to people, | 我对别人打开心门需要一点时间 |
[31:09] | and I just don’t want to give anyone that time right now. | 而且现在我也不想对人敞开心扉 |
[31:12] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[31:14] | How do you not think that you’re moping about Nate? | 你为什么觉得你不是因为奈特而不开心 |
[31:16] | Every time I’ve seen you, you’ve just been like “Nate!” | 每次我见你 你都像在哭着找奈特 |
[31:20] | – “Nate!” – I hate when you do my voice. | -奈特 -我讨厌你模仿我的声音 |
[31:22] | I literally hate it. | 真的很讨厌 |
[31:23] | – “Nate!” – Stop saying it so loud. | -奈特 -别叫那么大声 |
[31:25] | Someone here can know who you’re talking about. | 别人都知道你说的是什么了 |
[31:27] | – Can you not say — – Does anyone here know Nate? | -你能别说 -这有谁认识奈特的吗 |
[31:29] | Shut the fuck up. | 你他妈给老子闭嘴 |
[31:38] | 六月1日-3日 悠悠与太池的婚礼 | |
[31:57] | Do you happen to have a reservation? | 你们有预约吗 |
[31:58] | No, we don’t, actually, because someone | 没有 其实是因为某人 |
[32:00] | forgot to book the hotel room this weekend. | 忘记订周末的房间了 |
[32:01] | I didn’t forget. | 我没忘 |
[32:03] | I was distracted when I made the reservation. | 我只是订房间的时候有点分心 |
[32:04] | Why were you distracted? | 你为什么分心了呢 |
[32:05] | Do you have any rooms available? | 请问你们还有空房吗 |
[32:10] | Yes. | 有 |
[32:10] | – Ah! See? It works out. – It all works out. | -看到了吗 解决了 -都解决了 |
[32:12] | We’ve got one of our, uh, Brown Bear rooms… | 我们有一间 棕熊套房 |
[32:14] | – Cool. – …which have two twin beds, | -棒极了 -配有两张单人床 |
[32:16] | or the Grizzly Suite, which is completely orange | 或者灰熊套房 全橘色装修 |
[32:20] | and has a vibrating king-size bed. | 还有震动特大床 |
[32:24] | – I think Brown Bear. Yeah. – The Brown Bear Room… | -我要棕熊套房 -棕熊套房 |
[32:26] | – …sounds good. – Yeah. That’s the…Yeah. | -听起来不错 -对 那很可 |
[32:28] | Okay. That’ll be $83.50 plus resort tax. | 好了 税后是83.5美元 |
[32:32] | Ooh. She’s got it. | 她付钱呀 |
[32:35] | – I got it. – Yeah. | -我出钱 -对啊 |
[32:36] | So what brings you guys out here? | 你们来这干什么 |
[32:38] | We’re just here for a wedding. | 我们来这参加婚礼 |
[32:40] | God, I love weddings. | 天哪 我喜欢婚礼 |
[32:41] | I’m trying to get married myself. | 我想跟自己结婚 |
[32:44] | Have you asked your girlfriend? | 你问过你女朋友了吗 |
[32:45] | I don’t have a girlfriend. | 我没有女朋友 |
[32:47] | – Okay. Yeah, okay. – Yeah. All right. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[32:49] | Yeah. There you go. | 好了 |
[32:51] | Just take a right, a left, a right, | 就右拐 再左拐 再右拐 |
[32:52] | another right, you’ll be right there. | 再右拐一下 就到了 |
[32:54] | – Did you get that? – It says 304. | -你听清了吗 -上面写着304房呢 |
[32:55] | Enjoy. Thank you. | 多谢 |
[32:56] | Thanks, Steve. | 谢了 史蒂夫 |
[32:57] | Have a great stay. | 住得愉快 |
[33:01] | I still can’t believe you took the Communion. | 我还是不相信你领过圣餐 |
[33:03] | What? Why? I wanted the cracker. | 什么 怎么了 我想要那儿的薄脆饼干 |
[33:05] | Oh, my God. Look at this. Mm. | 天哪 看看这个 |
[33:07] | – Here we go. – Oh, baby. | -来了 -真是小孩子 |
[33:09] | “Mm. Bully.” | 欺负人 |
[33:11] | “Yes, Johnson, I’m very happy we could sign this merger today.” | 约翰森 今天很高兴我们能签署合并合同 |
[33:14] | “Me too, Mr. Phillips. | 我也是 菲利普斯先生 |
[33:16] | I’m very excited to commit fraud with you!” | 和你一起诈骗很激动 |
[33:18] | – Here we go. – Yes. Yes, yes, yes. | -来来来 -对对对对 |
[33:20] | “Hi. We are Umlaut. | 你们好啊 我们是变音符 |
[33:22] | We are the new Swedish boy-band sensation.” | 我们是轰动瑞典的新晋男孩乐队 |
[33:26] | “Yes, our new hit single, ‘My Stepdad’s House,’ | 是的 我们的新单曲”我继父的房子” |
[33:28] | is climbing the charts.” | 正在攀登热歌榜 |
[33:30] | – What is this? – What is this? | -这在搞什么啊 -在搞什么 |
[33:34] | – Okay, guys. – What… | -你们来吧 -什么鬼 |
[33:36] | Here we go. | 走起 |
[33:37] | What? | 什么 |
[33:38] | I have no idea what’s going on. | 我完全猜不出来他们在干嘛 |
[33:45] | All right. What have we got? | 我们有什么乐子 |
[33:47] | I see cuties, cuties everywhere. | 我看见了美人 到处都是美人 |
[33:49] | Yeah. Let’s see. | 来看看吧 |
[33:51] | Red dress with the boots. | 穿靴子的那个红礼服女士 |
[33:54] | Mm, no. No, she looks mean. | 不不不 她看起来很刻薄 |
[33:56] | What? She just looks serious. That doesn’t mean mean. | 什么 她只是看起来很严肃 不是刻薄 |
[33:58] | It means mean. Um, let’s see. | 它就是刻薄 再来 |
[34:01] | Okay. What about, um, green with the glasses? | 那 穿绿裙子戴眼镜的那个怎么样 |
[34:05] | – Where? Rotate. – Okay. | -在哪 转一下 -好 |
[34:09] | Her? | 就她 |
[34:10] | Geez. God, you like them fresh and young. | 天哪 你喜欢这么年轻新鲜的吗 |
[34:13] | What — She’s normal age. | 什么 她明明是个成熟的女性 |
[34:15] | Ben, I can hear the sirens coming for you. | 本 我听到了警笛大作声 |
[34:17] | Fuck off. | 去你的 |
[34:19] | Okay. All right. Let’s see. | 好吧 接着看看 下一个 |
[34:21] | okay. Bridesmaid with the braid. | 有了 那个编辫子的伴娘 |
[34:25] | You’re gonna have to spin me out. | 你得松松手了 |
[34:26] | Okay. Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[34:30] | – Yeah. Yeah, she’ll do. – Cool. | -对 好 她可以 -好极了 |
[34:32] | I’m gonna spill a drink on her when the song ends, | 等这首歌放完了我就洒杯喝的到她裙子上 |
[34:35] | and you’re gonna go up to her | 你就准备好你的餐巾纸和开场白 |
[34:36] | with some napkins and a good opening line. | 施施然向她走去 |
[34:38] | Can you maybe not assault this one? | 你能不能不要搞这种突击 |
[34:40] | It’s not assault. I just — | 这不是袭击 我只是 |
[34:41] | I have a very physical style of breaking the ice. | 我对人际交往间的破冰行动很有一套 |
[34:44] | That’s one of the definitions of assault. | 那就是袭击的众多定义之一 |
[34:46] | Whatever. It’s been working, has it not? | 不管怎么样 这是有效的 不是吗 |
[34:48] | Yeah. Yeah, it has. | 没错 的确有效果 |
[34:52] | – Somehow it has. – Thank you. | -的确有那么一点用 -谢谢 |
[34:54] | Oh, this is hot. | 这对可真热烈 |
[34:57] | Oh, you guys better stop, drop, and roll. | 你们真应该直接就地开滚 |
[35:01] | Too hot. Too hot. | 太烫了[热烈] 太烫手了 |
[35:06] | Please stop. | 请停下来 |
[35:09] | Uh, this has been kind of a tough year for me. | 今年对我来说有点难熬 |
[35:11] | 6月15到17日 凯尔&芭芭拉的婚礼 | |
[35:12] | Um, you guys know that. But, um, this is not about me. | 你们都知道的 但今天不是我的主场 |
[35:15] | Today’s about Barb and Kyle. | 今天的主角是小芭和凯尔 |
[35:18] | I’m so proud of you guys. I love you. | 我为你们感到骄傲 我爱你们 |
[35:22] | ♪ When I’m alone ♪ | ♪ 当我孤身一人时 ♪ |
[35:23] | ♪ I find it hard to breathe ♪ | ♪ 我难以呼吸 ♪ |
[35:28] | ♪ She walked out and she took half of me ♪ | ♪ 我的心也随她离去 ♪ |
[35:48] | What a ceremony, huh? | 婚礼真盛大 不是吗 |
[35:50] | Loved the vows. | 我太喜欢他们的誓词了 |
[35:52] | Cried. Cried like a baby. | 我哭了 痛哭流涕 |
[35:53] | Anybody else cry? | 你们有哭吗 |
[35:56] | Yeah. I cried. | 对 我也哭了 |
[35:57] | but I cry every day, so it doesn’t mean anything. | 但我每天都哭 所以这说明不了什么 |
[36:01] | Crying can be very therapeutic. | 哭泣是一个放松精神的好办法 |
[36:03] | Not the way I do it. | 对我来说不是的 |
[36:06] | So you two met in college? | 你们两个是在大学里认识的吗 |
[36:08] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[36:09] | Ben, you know, he basically used me | 本 他通过我 |
[36:11] | to get close to my roommate so they could date. | 来接近我的室友好约她们出去 |
[36:13] | This is not true. | 这不是真的 |
[36:15] | – It’s a little true. – Uh-oh. Intrigue. | -有一部分是真的 -有点儿意思 |
[36:17] | – Go on. Go. – I’m just kidding. | -继续说啊 说啊 -开玩笑的 |
[36:19] | It’s fine. It’s fine. No. | 好了好了 不讲了 |
[36:20] | They only dated for a couple of months. | 他们只交往了几个月 |
[36:21] | But our friendship, that lasts a lifetime. | 但是我们两个的友谊是终生的 |
[36:27] | – She should come to the wedding. – Of course. | -她应该来参加我们的婚礼 -当然 |
[36:29] | Alice, you should come to our wedding. | 爱丽丝 你应该来参加我们的婚礼 |
[36:32] | Oh. Uh, I didn’t know you guys… When is it? | 我不知道你们 是什么时候 |
[36:36] | October 21st. | 十月二十一号 |
[36:38] | – It’s on a Sunday. – Cool. | -在星期天 -太好啦 |
[36:40] | You’re getting an invite, young lady, | 我们邀请你了噢 年轻的小姐 |
[36:41] | and that’s the end of it. | 就这么说定了 |
[36:42] | Okay. Great. | 好的 太好了 |
[36:44] | Um, you know what? I’m gonna grab a drink. | 我要去拿杯喝的 |
[36:47] | – Do you guys want anything? – Mnh-mnh. | -你们还需要什么吗 -不用了 |
[36:49] | Shots? Shots? Shots all around? | 来点烈酒怎么样 都来点儿呗 |
[36:51] | Shots for Gina? | 为吉娜干一杯 |
[36:52] | – No. – I’m fine with my wine. | -不了 -我喝红酒就好 |
[36:54] | – Okay. – Thanks! | -好吧 -谢谢啦 |
[36:56] | She’s adorable. | 她真讨人喜欢 |
[36:59] | Ben, I see a lot of potential there. | 本 我看好这支潜力股 |
[37:00] | No. It’s not — It’s not like that. | 不 不是 不是你们想的那样 |
[37:02] | We’re just — We’re just friends. | 我们只是 只是朋友而已 |
[37:05] | Ben. | 本 |
[37:06] | Oh, you’re coming over. Awesome. | 你这是要坐过来吗 真棒棒 |
[37:08] | Sorry we got off on such a bad foot last month. | 我很抱歉我们上个月开始时闹矛盾了 |
[37:11] | Yeah. Um… can we not talk about this here? | 是的 但 现在能不能不聊这个话题 |
[37:15] | Well, you won’t return my texts. | 可你都不回我信息了 |
[37:17] | You only text me at the 5:00 in the morning. | 你那是在凌晨5点给我发信息啊 |
[37:18] | – I’m an early riser. – Okay. | -我就是这么早睡早起嘛 -好的吧 |
[37:20] | Ben…I want you to be my best man. | 本 我想让你做我的伴郎 |
[37:26] | – Dad. – No. | -爸 -不要拒绝我 |
[37:28] | Buddy, there’s nobody else I would want to do this. | 小子 除了你我没有考虑过其他人 |
[37:31] | – What about Hanon? – What about him? | -哈农怎么样 -他怎么了 |
[37:32] | Make your best friend your best man. | 让他做你的伴郎 |
[37:34] | Hanon? That’s ridiculous. | 哈农吗 开什么玩笑 |
[37:36] | He was Joe’s best man, and his entire speech was about | 他曾经做过乔的伴郎 他整个演讲 |
[37:38] | how there wasn’t enough cheese at the wedding. | 通篇都是关于婚礼上芝士不够的问题 |
[37:41] | Ben…you’re my son. | 本 你是我儿子 |
[37:48] | Uh, I’ll — I’ll think about it. | 那 我考虑一下 |
[37:56] | What can I get you? | 您需要什么 |
[37:57] | Can I get a tequila straight up? | 我要一杯龙舌兰 不加冰 |
[38:00] | Fill it up like a gas tank. | 像油罐子一样把它灌满 |
[38:02] | – That’s a first. – Yeah. | -头一次碰见这样的要求 -是啊 |
[38:05] | Oh, my God. Alice. | 天哪 是爱丽丝 |
[38:07] | – Oh, my God. Hi, Jenna! – Hi! | -我的天 嗨 珍娜 -嗨 |
[38:10] | Hey. How are you? | 最近怎么样 |
[38:12] | – Good. How are you? – So good. | -挺好的 你呢 -我很好 |
[38:13] | I had no idea that you were gonna be here. | 想不到你也在这 |
[38:15] | Yeah. I didn’t know you were gonna be here. | 是啊 我也没想到你也在这 |
[38:18] | Yeah. This is Alice. This is Nate Lam’s girlfriend. | 对啊 这是爱丽丝 奈特·拉姆的女朋友 |
[38:20] | – Oh. – Oh, my God. I love Nate. | -那个 -真的吗 我很喜欢奈特 |
[38:22] | We, uh, we interned at Merrill together. | 我们在美林证券一起做过实习生 |
[38:24] | How is that stupid bastard? | 那傻小子最近怎么样 |
[38:26] | Um, he’s g– You know, I don’t know. | 他还可 我也不知道 |
[38:28] | We — We broke up. | 我们 分手了 |
[38:29] | – No. – Yeah. | -不会吧 -就是的 |
[38:31] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[38:31] | – No. – Yeah. | -怎么会 -就是这样的 |
[38:33] | Are you kidding? | 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[38:34] | No. | 没有 |
[38:35] | What happened? I loved you guys together. | 发生了什么 我很看好你们的 |
[38:38] | You guys were like yin and yang. | 你们就像阴和阳一样互补 |
[38:40] | – I loved them together. – Yeah. | -我真的很喜欢他们这对 -是的 |
[38:42] | Yeah. I bet I-I would have. | 对啊 我也这么觉得 |
[38:44] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[38:46] | Okay. What the fuck was that? | 好吧 这他妈到底是个什么事啊 |
[39:10] | Wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[39:11] | That shadow looks just like Jay Leno’s face. | 这影子看起来像杰·雷诺的脸 |
[39:14] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得对 |
[39:15] | That’s his nose. That’s his chin. | 这是他鼻子 这是他下巴 |
[39:18] | – His nose and his chin. – And the chin. | -鼻子和下巴 -和下巴 |
[39:20] | Benjamin! | 本杰明 |
[39:21] | – Uncle Davis. – Ben! | -戴维斯叔叔 -本 |
[39:23] | – Hi. Hey, guys. – Come on, Ben. | -你们好啊 -快过来 本 |
[39:25] | Get in on this doobie, buddy. | 尝尝这个爽玩意儿吧 小伙子 |
[39:26] | Yeah, Ben. Get in on this doobie. | 对啊 本 尝尝这个爽玩意儿 |
[39:29] | Uh, no, thanks. I’m all good on doobies for the night. | 不了 谢谢 我不吸了 |
[39:32] | Where’s your dad? He used to love this stuff. | 你爸去哪了 他以前挺喜欢这些的 |
[39:35] | – He’s inside. -Ah. | -他在里面 -这样啊 |
[39:36] | Here you go, Jimmy. Your turn. | 给你 吉米 轮到你了 |
[39:41] | Oh, okay. All right, guys. | 好 好吧 朋友们 |
[39:43] | I’m gonna — I have to take off. | 我得走了 |
[39:44] | – Oh. – I know! | -这么快 -我知道 |
[39:46] | It’s a tragedy. I know. | 真是个悲伤的故事 我知道 |
[39:48] | Oh! Ben’s got to run off with his little girlfriend. | 噢 本要带着他小女朋友溜了 |
[39:54] | – All right. -You guys got to — | -好吧 -你们 |
[39:55] | You got to take it down a notch, Uncle Davis. | 你要少抽点 戴维斯叔叔 |
[39:57] | You having fun, huh? | 你们玩得开心 |
[40:00] | Everything okay? | 都还顺利吗 |
[40:02] | Yeah. Yeah. Um, can we go get fucked up? | 还不错 我们要不要去做点坏事 |
[40:05] | Oh, Ben, I want you to know something. | 本 我要告诉你一件事 |
[40:07] | I’m never gonna say no to that. | 在这个问题上 我从来没说过不 |
[40:09] | Come on. Let’s go find some people our own age. | 走吧 我们去找些同龄人 |
[40:28] | ♪ In no solid state ♪ | ♪ 没有任何一个稳定的平台 ♪ |
[40:32] | ♪ You know we can’t cop to ♪ | ♪ 能让我们停下 ♪ |
[40:35] | ♪ The frequency of your inner debate ♪ | ♪ 内心频繁的斗争 ♪ |
[40:42] | ♪ You’re all out of tune ♪ | ♪ 你已经完全不在调上啦 ♪ |
[40:57] | What was that? | 多久 |
[40:59] | – That was 12 seconds. – What? That was five minutes. | -12秒 -什么 5分钟才对 |
[41:02] | You think you can hold your breath for five minutes? | 你真觉得你能憋5分钟气吗 |
[41:03] | I know I can. | 我知道我可以 |
[41:05] | I feel like you vastly overestimate your abilities. | 我觉得你远远高估了你的能力 |
[41:10] | I think I perfectly estimate my everything, Ben. | 我觉得我一切都尽在掌握之中 本 |
[41:14] | Okay. Fine. | 那好吧 |
[41:16] | Can I ask you something? | 我可以问你点事吗 |
[41:18] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[41:19] | Why didn’t you tell me your dad got engaged? | 你为什么没告诉我你爸爸订婚了 |
[41:23] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[41:25] | I really didn’t want to tell you something | 我不想告诉你一些 |
[41:27] | that I don’t really want to think about. | 我不想去考虑的事情 |
[41:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:32] | He, uh, he asked me to be his best man tonight. | 今晚他跟我说想让我做他的伴郎 |
[41:35] | Oh. | 这样 |
[41:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:39] | What’d you tell him? | 那你怎么说的 |
[41:41] | I just kind of ran off. | 我就溜了 |
[41:43] | Classic Ben move. | 果然是本呐 |
[41:45] | I don’t know. I panicked. I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 这件事这么突然 我哪知道 |
[41:47] | What am I supposed to do, you know? | 我还能怎么办 |
[41:49] | Like, plan his bachelor party? | 给他办单身派对吗 |
[41:50] | Hire him a stripper? | 给他雇一个脱衣女郎 |
[41:52] | – That’s insane. – It is insane. | -这很奇怪 -确实很奇怪 |
[41:54] | – Yeah. – No, I get it. | -对吧 -我想到了 |
[41:56] | I was bugged out at first | 我第一次落荒而逃时 |
[41:57] | when Lily asked me to be her maid of honor. | 是莉莉叫我做她的伴娘那会儿 |
[41:59] | Yeah, but that’s your sister. | 但那是你姐姐 |
[42:01] | It’s perfectly normal for you to be her maid of honor. | 你做她的伴娘很合理啊 |
[42:04] | – Yeah. – It’s just… | -是这样没错 -只是 |
[42:06] | I feel like he’s trying to start over with this new family | 我感觉 他在努力地重新创建一个新家庭 |
[42:10] | ’cause he fucked ours up. | 因为他把我们原本的家搞砸了 |
[42:14] | Well, at least he’s happy. | 但至少他很快乐 |
[42:16] | Yeah. For now. | 没错 但也只是目前而已 |
[42:21] | Ben, my parents don’t like each other. | 本 我父母也不喜欢对方 |
[42:25] | I mean, my mom, she’s just — she’s always yelling at my dad. | 我妈 她就 一直在吼我爸 |
[42:30] | And he’s kind of checked out, you know? | 我爸工作也不太想干了 |
[42:33] | He just takes it. | 他就先干着 |
[42:35] | They didn’t want my sister and I to have to go through a divorce, | 为了姐姐和我 他们也不想离婚 |
[42:37] | so they just stuck it out. | 所以他们就这样僵着 |
[42:39] | And it’s just — It’s made them so sad. | 这样就是 对他们都不太好 |
[42:45] | I think about the two of them sometimes in that house, | 我一想到他们有时候在家里 |
[42:48] | just having dinner in silence, white-knuckling it. | 吃饭都不说话 紧张兮兮的 |
[42:58] | I’m sure it broke your heart when your parents split up, | 我知道父母离异会让小孩很难过 |
[43:01] | but at least they’re not miserable. | 但至少他们不痛苦 |
[43:04] | I can guarantee you would like that a lot less. | 我敢保证你不会喜欢的 |
[43:10] | – Hey. – Hmm? | -嘿 -怎么了 |
[43:12] | Come here. | 过来 |
[43:14] | Come here. | 到我这来 |
[43:22] | – Hey, Ben? – Yeah. | -本 -怎么了 |
[43:24] | I’m totally reading your boner right now. | 我现在感受到你勃起了 |
[43:27] | – God damn. No. – Relax. | -该死的 不要 -放轻松 |
[43:37] | Where — Where’d everybody go? | 人 人们都去哪了 |
[43:38] | I don’t — I don’t know. | 我不 不知道 |
[43:42] | – Shit. -Should we — | -糟糕 -我们是不是应该 |
[43:44] | – We should get out, right? – Yeah. | -我们得出去了 -是的 |
[43:48] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[43:49] | Fuck. It’s cold. | 他妈的 太冷了 |
[43:54] | Are they out here? | 他们都在外面吗 |
[43:55] | No. We must have missed the shuttle. | 没有 我们肯定错过班车了 |
[43:57] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[43:58] | Let’s call a car. | 我们叫辆车吧 |
[44:00] | My phone’s dead. | 我手机没电了 |
[44:01] | Mine too. | 我的也是 |
[44:02] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[44:04] | Where’s our hotel? | 我们酒店在哪 |
[44:05] | Uh, it’s about 10,000 miles that way. | 大约 一万六千米开外吧 |
[44:09] | Only 10,000 miles? | 才一万六千吗 |
[44:10] | We’re gonna die out here. | 再呆在这里 我们会死掉的 |
[44:12] | Let’s just walk. Come on. | 那只能走了 走吧 |
[44:16] | Come on, grumps. Let’s do it. | 快走 臭小子 走就是了 |
[44:18] | Forward ho! | 走起来 |
[44:21] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[44:22] | I’m not saying I always do it. | 你看我都走起来了像是开玩笑吗 |
[44:23] | That is so gross. | 太恶心了 |
[44:25] | Ben, don’t pretend like you don’t let | 本 别说得好像 |
[44:27] | a little dribble come out of that ‘nanner | 你在洗澡的时候 |
[44:29] | when you’re in the shower. | 一滴尿都不会放出来 |
[44:31] | I don’t let a little dribble | 我在洗澡的时候 |
[44:32] | come out the ‘nanner when I’m showering — | 一滴尿都不会放出来 |
[44:35] | If you pee in a shower, | 如果你在洗澡的时候尿尿 |
[44:36] | it, by definition, becomes a toilet. | 那不就成在上厕所了吗 |
[44:39] | Oh, look at these. | 看看这些花呀 |
[44:41] | So pretty. | 好漂亮 |
[44:42] | I never understood flowers. | 我一直都理解不了花的美 |
[44:45] | I’m sorry. You don’t understand them? | 我没听错吧 你居然欣赏不来 |
[44:48] | They just — They don’t make sense to me | 它们对我没有任何意义 |
[44:50] | as, like, a symbol of love, you know? | 只是爱的象征 而已 |
[44:52] | Why not? | 怎么没意义呢 |
[44:52] | Because as soon as you get them, | 因为从你一开始拿到它们 |
[44:54] | they’re on this withering, downward spiral. | 它们就开始枯萎凋零 |
[44:55] | It’s not about how long they last. | 这和它们能绽放多长时间没有关系 |
[44:57] | It’s about how it feels to get a big fuckin’ sack of tulips. | 重点是你收到一大捧花时的那种感觉 |
[45:00] | Yeah. Gifts shouldn’t die on you. | 是啊 礼物到你手上都死不了 |
[45:02] | – That’s all I’m saying. – Okay. Wh– | -我说的是这个意思 -好吧 那个 |
[45:04] | You said you knew where our hotel was. | 你之前说你知道酒店在哪的 |
[45:06] | And I do. | 我现在也知道 |
[45:08] | – Where are we? – Um… | -我们现在在哪 -我看看 |
[45:10] | You don’t know where we’re going. | 你都不知道我们要去哪里 |
[45:12] | Let’s — Let’s go this way. | 我们 走这边 |
[45:17] | Oh, we’re so lost. | 我们真的迷路了 |
[45:19] | I think we might need to start hitchhiking. | 我觉得我们可能需要搭便车 |
[45:21] | My feet hurt. | 我脚痛 |
[45:23] | I’m carrying you. | 我现在不是正背着你嘛 |
[45:27] | I can see the whole world from up here. | 在你背上我可以看见整个世界 |
[45:29] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 稍等一下 |
[45:31] | Look. Look. | 你看 你看 |
[45:36] | Spooky. | 阴森森的 |
[45:38] | – Wait. Wait. – What? | -等一下 等一下 -怎么了 |
[45:39] | I can hear the highway over there. | 我听见那里有马路汽车开过的声音 |
[45:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[45:41] | – Oh. Hold on. – What? | -欸 等一下 -怎么了 |
[45:43] | You got to hold your breath when you go through a cemetery. | 你穿过墓地的时候要屏住呼吸 |
[45:45] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Right. ‘Cause we’re 6. | 啊是的是的 因为我们才6岁 |
[45:47] | No. Ben. I’m not fucking around here. | 才不是 本 我不是故意逃避 |
[45:49] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[45:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[45:52] | What? | 什么 |
[45:53] | You actually believe in ghosts. | 你居然真的相信有鬼 |
[45:55] | No. | 才没有 |
[46:12] | – Aah! Fuck. – Oh, shit. Shit. | -他妈的 -啊糟糕 糟糕 |
[46:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[46:16] | Oh, my God. You really ate shit. | 我的天 你真的吃屎了 |
[46:18] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[46:19] | You good? | 有受伤吗 |
[46:21] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[46:23] | Oh, you are bleeding. You are bleeding. | 你在流血 你在流血 |
[46:25] | You are not gonna make it. Hold on, hold, on, hold on. | 你解决不了 等一下 等一下 |
[46:28] | – No, it’s fine. I’m fine. – I got it. | -没关系 我可以的 -我来 |
[46:29] | Let me just get the scrape. | 我把它擦掉 |
[46:31] | It stings. | 好疼啊 |
[47:01] | Ow. Okay. Hold on. | 好的 坚持一下 |
[47:02] | – Ah. Sorry. – You’re good. Yeah. | -不好意思 -你很棒 |
[47:04] | – Here. Take it. – What? | -这 脱掉它 -什么 |
[47:05] | – Underwear. – Oh. Okay. Yeah. | -内裤 -对噢 |
[47:09] | Oh. Oh, don’t — | 别 |
[47:11] | What are you doing? | 你笑什么 |
[47:13] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[47:14] | – Okay. Okay, okay. – I got it. Okay. | -好了好了 弄好了 -好的 |
[47:18] | – I want to be on top. – Okay. | -我想在上面 -行 |
[47:19] | Ow. Okay. You good? | 好嘞 你还好吗 |
[47:21] | – Yeah. – Hold on. Hold on. | -对 -等等 等一下 |
[47:23] | You ready? | 好了吗 |
[47:34] | Ow! My hair. My hair. My hair. My hair. Ow. | 我的头发 我的头发 别抓我头发 |
[47:40] | Cooter’s out. | 小穴露出来了 |
[47:45] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[47:46] | Cooter’s out. | 小穴露出来了 |
[47:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[47:49] | Cooter. | 小穴 |
[47:51] | Oh, fucking hell! God! | 我日 天哪 |
[47:52] | It’s out. | 它漏在外面了 |
[47:55] | – Sorry. – Thank you. | -对不起 -谢谢你 |
[47:59] | – He was talking about my vagina. – Yeah. | -他在说我的阴道 -是 对 |
[48:01] | Yeah, I put that together after the third “cooter.” | 他第三遍说的时候我才明白什么意思 |
[48:03] | Jesus. | 老天爷啊 |
[48:36] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢你送我回来 |
[48:43] | You good? | 你没什么事吧 |
[48:45] | Yeah. You? | 当然 你呢 |
[48:49] | You just asked me that. | 你刚刚才问我的 |
[48:50] | Yeah. You? | 当然 你呢 |
[48:55] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[48:56] | Well, I’ll see you at the next one. | 那我们下一场婚礼再见吧 |
[48:59] | Hey, so, about last night. | 所以 关于昨天晚上 |
[49:01] | No. No. | 不 别 |
[49:03] | We don’t need to talk about it. Let’s just — | 我们不要再提了 我们就 |
[49:05] | Let’s just chalk it up as a whoopsie-daisy. | 我们就把它当成是一场意外吧 |
[49:10] | Okay. | 行 |
[49:12] | – All right. – All right. | -好了 -好咯 |
[49:16] | It was, uh, cool… cool sex. | 非常美好的体验 |
[49:19] | You got — Sorry. All right. Bring it in. | 你很厉害 不好意思 抱一个吧 |
[49:23] | That was weird. | 这也太奇怪了 |
[49:24] | – You made it weird. – No. You did. | -你把它变奇怪的 -不 是你 |
[49:35] | 六月29日-7月4日 戴夫与茱莉亚的婚礼 | |
[49:35] | For those of you who aren’t sure if you’ve ever seen true love, | 如果你们不确定自己碰见的是不是真爱 |
[49:41] | take a good look at Dave and Julia. | 那就好好看看戴夫和茱莉亚吧 |
[49:46] | Congratulations, you guys. | 恭喜你们 |
[50:00] | – Hey. What’s up? – Uh, I was just calling | -嘿 怎么了 -我打来是想问一下 |
[50:02] | ’cause I forgot when your flight was getting in. | 你飞机什么时候到 |
[50:04] | uh, like 3:00. | 三点左右吧 |
[50:07] | Cool. Thursday? | 好的 周四吗 |
[50:09] | – Friday. – Right. | -周五 -我知道了 |
[50:11] | – I’ll see you there. – Have a good one. | -到时候见 -一路平安 |
[50:13] | You know what? Actua– | 你知道吗 其实 |
[50:15] | Okay, you’re gone. | 好吧 你已经挂了 |
[50:37] | Ben?! | 本 |
[50:39] | Ben King?! | 本·金 |
[50:41] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[50:42] | Alice? Alice Mori? | 爱丽丝 爱丽丝·莫里 |
[50:44] | – Ha! God, this is crazy! – Is that you? | -天哪 这也太神奇了 -是你吗 |
[50:46] | – How long has it been? – It has been forever. | -我们有多久没见了 -太久了 |
[50:48] | Oh, my God. I love what you’ve done with your hair. | 天哪 你的头发做得太好看了 |
[50:50] | Oh, thank you. Yes. Your face-lift is horrifying. | 谢谢你 没有错 你脸整得真吓人 |
[50:54] | Oh, my God. Thank you so much. | 老天哪 太谢谢你了 |
[50:55] | I cannot move my face. | 我的脸都不能动了 |
[50:57] | You know, the last time I saw Ben here, | 你知道 上一次我见本 |
[50:59] | he was putting his little penisaurus inside me in a graveyard. | 他在墓地把他的小阴茎插入了我的体内 |
[51:04] | Isn’t that right? | 是吧 |
[51:07] | All right. | 行吧 |
[51:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:12] | Holy shit! | 我的妈呀 |
[51:15] | This is a fucking — It’s huge! | 这里也太他妈大了吧 |
[51:18] | Look at this big room. God! | 看看这个大房间 天哪 |
[51:24] | So comfy! | 太舒服了 |
[51:27] | You can’t afford this. | 你付不起这间房的房费 |
[51:29] | – Oh, we’re splitting it. – Okay. Yeah. | -房费我们要对半分的 -好 |
[51:31] | We’ll see about that. | 到时候再说 |
[51:35] | Did you do this? | 这是你搞来的 |
[51:38] | Okay. Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[51:43] | Oh, my God! This is fuck– | 老天哪 这他妈 |
[51:47] | This is incredible! | 也太不可思议了 |
[51:49] | – Look at this. – Yeah. | -看看这 -是啊 |
[51:53] | So, how you been? | 所以 你最近怎么样 |
[51:55] | So fuckin’ awesome. You? | 我真是好得不能再好了 你呢 |
[51:57] | Good. I’ve been crazy busy. | 还好 我最近忙到爆炸 |
[52:00] | Oh, yeah. Totally. | 是啊 肯定的 |
[52:03] | Hey, so, I told a couple of my friends | 我跟我几个朋友说了 |
[52:05] | I’d meet them by the pool in a little bit. | 一会在泳池边和他们见面 |
[52:06] | You’re welcome to come if you want, | 如果你想的话 我们很欢迎你来 |
[52:08] | or, uh, you can just stay here and get yourself situated. | 或者 你可以留在这 好好休整一下 |
[52:11] | I know you had a long flight. | 毕竟你也坐了不短时间的飞机 |
[52:12] | Mm. Yeah. | 是 |
[52:14] | Yeah, I think I’ll just hang back and situate. | 对 我就留在这好好休息吧 |
[52:17] | Well, fuck you. I’m coming. | 去你的 我要去 |
[52:18] | God! | 妈呀 |
[52:19] | No. It was just really simple. It was kind of out of nowhere. | 不 就很简单 这有点出人意料 |
[52:23] | And he was like, “Do you want to get married?” | 他就问 你想结婚吗 |
[52:25] | Costco? Like, the warehouse place? | 好市多 你是说那个跟仓库一样的超市吗 |
[52:27] | – Yes! – That is amazing. | -没有错 -这也太让人吃惊了 |
[52:30] | Are you guys talking shit about me again? | 你们这些人又在背着我说我的坏话吗 |
[52:31] | No. We’re talking about your proposal to me. | 没有 我们在说你是怎么跟我求的婚 |
[52:33] | Yeah. Uh, Costco, Brett? | 没错 是好市多吗 布雷特 |
[52:35] | Hell yeah, Costco. | 对对对 就是好市多 |
[52:36] | Real romantic, dude. | 兄弟 你可真浪漫 |
[52:37] | Who gives a fuck? | 谁会在乎呢 |
[52:39] | When did we all decide that this was necessary? | 这么做几乎可以说是毫无意义 |
[52:42] | I mean, I love Dave and Julia, | 我的意思是 我是很喜欢戴夫和茱莉亚 |
[52:43] | but why did we all | 但是为什么我们都 |
[52:44] | have to fly the fuck out to Hawaii for this? | 他妈要飞到夏威夷来举办婚礼呢 |
[52:47] | I mean, it’s ver– It’s nice here. | 我觉得 这里很 这里很好啊 |
[52:49] | – It’s nice. – No, but Brett has a point. | -很好 -不 布雷特说的有道理 |
[52:51] | This is way less special than a-a grocery…emporium? | 这里不比杂货店或者商城特殊到哪里去 |
[52:54] | – What do you call Costco? -Oh, my God. I– Who cares? | -你怎么形容好市多 -天哪 谁在乎 |
[52:56] | Straight people o-ver-think-ing it. | 你们这些异性恋都想太多了 |
[53:00] | Yes. That’s true. That’s true. | 是 当然 当然 |
[53:02] | – Especially…this little man. – That one. | -特别是 这个小家伙 -那个小家伙 |
[53:05] | Oh, he’s the worst of the worst. Wait. | 他可是小中之小 等等 |
[53:07] | Nick, remember, uh, Sally Klum? | 尼克 还记得莎莉·克鲁姆吗 |
[53:09] | Klumshot. | 克鲁姆肖特 |
[53:10] | Klumshot? | 克鲁姆肖特是谁 |
[53:10] | We’re not telling this story. | 我们别讲这个故事了 |
[53:11] | No, we are telling this story. | 不 要讲 |
[53:13] | It’s a Ben King classic. | 这可是本·金的经典故事 |
[53:14] | We have to tell it. | 我们一定要讲 |
[53:14] | – There was this girl Sally Klum. – Klumshot. | -有个女孩叫莎莉·克鲁姆 -克鲁姆肖特 |
[53:17] | Nick called her Klumshot for no reason. | 尼克无缘无故地叫她克鲁姆肖特 |
[53:19] | – Cause it’s funny. – It is funny. | -因为很有趣 -是很有趣 |
[53:20] | Anyway, she was wonderful. So fun. | 总之 她很棒 而且很风趣 |
[53:22] | And then Ben dumped her after three weeks | 结果本三周之后就把她给甩了 |
[53:25] | because, and I quote, he couldn’t make her laugh. | 因为 原话是 他没办法逗笑她 |
[53:28] | “She wasn’t responding to my humor.” | “她不懂我的幽默” |
[53:31] | I don’t have a tiny little mouth. | 我嘴巴没那么小 |
[53:33] | It’s the only way I can do your voice. | 我只有这么做才能模仿出你的声音 |
[53:34] | Like I talk like this. | 就像我这样讲话 |
[53:36] | “She wasn’t engaging with my…” | “她没有和我的” |
[53:37] | Guys. Okay, okay. | 好了 好了大家 |
[53:39] | – Hold on. – “No one makes me laugh.” | -等等 -没有人能让我笑 |
[53:41] | – That’s kind of close. – Yeah. | -这个就比较像了 -那当然 |
[53:41] | Can I clarify? | 我可以澄清一下吗 |
[53:43] | She didn’t have a sense of humor. | 她没有幽默感 |
[53:44] | We couldn’t laugh together. | 我们的笑点不一样 |
[53:47] | Straight people… | 你们这些异性恋 |
[53:48] | -…o-ver-think-ing it. -…o-ver-think-ing it. | -都想太多了 -想太多 |
[53:50] | You’re doing it now? | 你现在也这么说吗 |
[53:51] | Yeah. I’m part of them now. | 对 我是他们的一份子了 |
[53:53] | -O-ver-think-ing it. -O-ver-think-ing it. | -想太多 -想太多 |
[53:55] | I love her. She’s great. | 我喜欢她 她很棒 |
[53:56] | So, like, what is this? What’s going on with you two? | 所以现在是什么情况 你们俩怎么了 |
[53:59] | – What? – What — What about us? | -什么 -什么 关于我们 |
[54:01] | You have ridiculous vibes coming off of you, | 你们之间有一种很奇妙的氛围 |
[54:02] | and you’re acting weird about it. | 而且你们对此表现得都很怪异 |
[54:04] | Don’t — Don’t do this. | 别说成这样 |
[54:05] | – Do what? – I’m sorry. What? | -说成什么 -不好意思 什么 |
[54:07] | – What did we do? – What, do what? | -我们怎么了 -说成啥了 |
[54:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[54:09] | We’re — We’re friends. That’s it. | 我们 我们是朋友 只是朋友 |
[54:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[54:14] | -Y-You’ve fucked. -You fucked? | -你们肯定做过了 -真的吗 |
[54:16] | – Oh, right here? – They fucked. | -是在这吗 -做过了 |
[54:17] | They fucked. | 做过了 |
[54:18] | – They really, really fucked. – Oh, my God. | -他们真的做过了 -我的天哪 |
[54:20] | They fucked. They really, really fucked. | 做过了 他们真的做过了 |
[54:21] | Hey, they fucked. | 嘿 他们做过了 |
[54:25] | – It’s so nice here. – I know. | -这个地方真好 -我知道 |
[54:28] | I think we can safely say | 我觉得可以放心地说 |
[54:30] | that my friends’ weddings are better than yours. | 我朋友的婚礼比你朋友的好 |
[54:31] | You know, it’s not a competition, Ben. | 本 这又不是个比赛 |
[54:37] | – Yeah. – Everything okay? | -是吧 -还好吗 |
[54:39] | Yeah, yeah. Just my dad. | 没事 还好 就是我爸 |
[54:41] | Are you still mad at him? | 你现在还生他的气吗 |
[54:43] | I’m not mad. I just… I don’t know. | 我不是生气 我就是 我也不知道 |
[54:46] | I-I don’t know what to tell him about this best-man thing. | 我不知道怎么和他说伴郎的事 |
[54:49] | Why don’t you just be like, | 你为什么不直接说 |
[54:50] | “Yeah, Dad. Sounds great. | 好啊 爸爸 听起来不错 |
[54:52] | Let’s hug now”? | 现在我们抱一个吧 |
[54:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:57] | Uh, hey. | 嘿 |
[54:59] | So I have been thinking a lot about the last wedding. | 我一直在想关于上一场婚礼的事 |
[55:05] | You know, what, um… what ha– what happened. | 你知道的 发生了 发生了些什么 |
[55:09] | And, um, you know, like, the, uh, the activities | 然后 你知道 那项活动 |
[55:13] | that we engaged in and — | 就是我们共同参与的 |
[55:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:18] | – What? – No. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[55:19] | I’m sorry. I… | 不好意思 我 |
[55:21] | – What? – I — no. | -到底怎么了 -我 不 |
[55:22] | I-I have been thinking a lot about it, too. | 我也想了很多 |
[55:29] | In a good way? | 朝着好的方向想的吗 |
[55:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[55:35] | You too — in a good way? | 你也是朝着好方向想吗 |
[55:39] | – Ben! You? – Yeah. | -本 你也是吗 -对啊 |
[55:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:45] | – All right. – All right. | -那就好 -那就行 |
[55:50] | Oh, I missed you. | 我好想你啊 |
[55:52] | Did you? | 真的吗 |
[55:54] | Wait, wait. Why haven’t we hung out? | 等等 那我们之前为什么没约会过 |
[55:56] | – You didn’t ask me. – You didn’t ask me. | -你没有约我 -是你没有约我 |
[55:59] | – I told you I was busy. – No, you weren’t. | -我告诉你我很忙 -你才没有 |
[56:00] | – What? – You were scared. | -什么 -你害怕了 |
[56:02] | Yeah, you were, you scared little bitch. | 对 你就是怕了 你个胆小鬼 |
[56:04] | – What is this outfit? – It’s a romper. | -这是个什么衣服 -是件连体衣 |
[56:06] | – How does it work? – Get — Just get it off! | -怎么弄 -脱掉就好了 |
[56:08] | – Tell me where! – Get it off! | -告诉我怎么脱 -快脱 |
[56:15] | – Hey, Alice. – What? | -嘿 爱丽丝 -怎么了 |
[56:17] | I don’t wanna alarm you… | 这么说感觉不太好 |
[56:20] | – …but I think I’m a robe guy. – Oh, wow. | -但我觉得我真的很适合穿长袍 -哇 |
[56:22] | Can’t believe that fits your lanky body. | 难以置信 它居然这么适合你瘦削的身体 |
[56:25] | I mean, it only kind of does, | 我的意思是 它只是刚好合身 |
[56:27] | but I feel like I’m showing just enough leg. | 但我觉得我的腿露得刚刚好 |
[56:29] | – Right? – Yeah. Yeah. | -对吧 -没错 当然 |
[56:31] | And the rest is just breezy, and I feel beautiful. | 其他部分都很宽松 我也觉得很美 |
[56:33] | Okay, but, um, are you gonna get dressed? | 好 但是 你要换衣服吗 |
[56:35] | ‘Cause it’s in 15 minutes. | 就剩下十五分钟了 |
[56:37] | Oh, no, no, no. This is me now. | 不 不 我就这么穿 |
[56:38] | – This is me for all time. – Forever? | -我要一直这么穿 -永远吗 |
[56:40] | – Okay. I like it. – Oh, you like it? | -好吧 我喜欢 -真的吗 |
[56:42] | – Yeah. – That’s good. | -当然了 -那就好 |
[56:44] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[56:46] | You know, everyone has a point. | 你知道吗 大家说得对 |
[56:47] | I don’t think we look bad together. | 我们在一起挺好的 |
[56:49] | It’s everyone that thinks that? | 每个人都这么想吗 |
[56:51] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -是啊 -真的吗 |
[56:52] | I mean, they say it to me a lot. | 我是说 他们经常这么跟我说 |
[56:54] | – Don’t you get the same thing? – No. | -你没听到过类似的话吗 -没有 |
[56:56] | I mostly get, “Why do you spend so much time | 我最常听到的是 你为什么花这么多时间 |
[56:59] | with that Radio Shack employee?” | 和那个无线电器材公司的员工待在一起 |
[57:01] | Radio Shack is — is not a thing anymore. | 那个公司现在已 已经一文不值了 |
[57:04] | Well, it still looks like you work there. | 但是 你看起来还像是在那里工作的 |
[57:06] | – That makes it sadder, you know? – Yeah. | -听起来更悲催了 是不是 -嗯 |
[57:08] | Okay. I see it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[57:15] | Hey, what if we stayed for longer? | 要不然我们多待几天吧 |
[57:18] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[57:20] | You know, just, just a day or two. | 就 就一两天 |
[57:24] | Seriously? | 认真的 |
[57:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[57:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:30] | Yeah. Yeah, I could get down with that. | 行 我可以答应你 |
[57:34] | – You could? – I could. | -真的可以 -可以 |
[57:35] | – Yeah? – Yeah! | -你确定 -确定 |
[57:36] | – Really? – Yes! | -真的假的 -真的 |
[57:38] | Well, then I’ll change our reservation. | 那我就去改订房的日期了 |
[57:39] | Okay! Boom-shakalaka! | 去吧 嘣嘿哈 |
[57:41] | No. No | 不 不行 |
[57:42] | We put boom-shakalaka away, | 我们不能用”嘣嘿哈”了 |
[57:44] | – Remember? – No, you said only on special occasions, | -记得吗 -不 你说的是特殊场合才能用 |
[57:46] | and this is pretty fucking special. | 现在就尼玛非常特殊 |
[57:48] | I-I don’t know if it qualifies. | 我 我不这么认为 |
[57:50] | Boom-shakalaka, baby! | 嘣嘿哈 宝贝 |
[58:05] | Do you guys need a picture? | 你们要不要拍一张 |
[58:05] | – The two of you. Do you have one yet? – No. | -就你们俩 你们有合影吗 -不 |
[58:07] | We have — We have a few. We have pictures. | 我 我们有一些 照片 |
[58:09] | You don’t have them with this. | 里面可没有这样的景色 |
[58:10] | Yeah. You don’t have that background. | 没错 你们没有这样的背景 |
[58:11] | Give me your phones. Don’t be weird about it. | 把你的手机给我 别弄得这么尴尬 |
[58:13] | – All right. Fine. -You go up — There. | -好 照吧 -你往上来 好的 |
[58:16] | Two and… | 二,一 |
[58:19] | ♪ But when I tell you how I feel ♪ | ♪ 只是当我向你倾诉所思所想 ♪ |
[58:25] | ♪ Believe me when I say it’s real ♪ | ♪ 相信我 一切都是如此真实 ♪ |
[58:30] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪ | ♪ 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 ♪ |
[58:40] | ♪ It’s real ♪ | ♪ 如此真实 ♪ |
[58:47] | ♪ I carved our names into a tree ♪ | ♪ 我将我们的名字刻在树梢 ♪ |
[58:52] | ♪ I walked on decomposing leaves ♪ | ♪ 我在腐烂衰败的落叶上徜徉 ♪ |
[58:56] | ♪ I skated on a frozen sea ♪ | ♪ 我在冰冻的海面滑行 ♪ |
[59:01] | ♪ It’s real as far as I can see ♪ | ♪ 一切都如我所见的如此真实 ♪ |
[59:06] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪ | ♪ 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 ♪ |
[59:10] | ♪ It’s real ♪ | ♪ 如此真实 ♪ |
[59:16] | No, don’t you do it. Don’t you dare pee. | 不可以 你不能这样 看你敢尿出来 |
[59:19] | – I’m doing it. – No. No. Don’t pee. | -我已经开始了 -不要 别尿 |
[59:21] | It’s warm. | 还是热的 |
[59:21] | No. You can’t leave. You have to face this! | 不 你不能逃跑 你必须要面对 |
[59:24] | No, I don’t. | 我才不要 |
[59:24] | ♪ It’s real ♪ | 如此真实 |
[59:26] | It feels so good! | 真的太爽了 |
[59:39] | So, Lily was always the better sister. | 所以说 莉莉一直都是姐妹中更好的那个 |
[59:41] | I mean, she did everything perfectly. | 她什么事都做得很完美 |
[59:43] | 七月13日-16日 莉莉与乔丹的婚礼 | |
[59:44] | She got a 4.0 GPA. | 平均分拿到了4.0 |
[59:47] | She was the captain of the soccer team. | 担任过足球队的队长 |
[59:51] | She graduated with honors from Harvard. | 并且以荣誉学位从哈佛毕业 |
[59:54] | And then…she decided to marry Jordan. | 然后呢 她却决定嫁给了乔丹 |
[59:59] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[1:00:01] | But yeah. No. | 但是 没有啦 |
[1:00:02] | I’m — I’m very happy that the two of them are together, | 我 我非常高兴他们走到了一起 |
[1:00:05] | and if I can just give one word or two words of advice, to Jordan | 如果让我给乔丹一两句忠告的话 |
[1:00:12] | it would be buckle up. | 那就是 前方有猛虎 系好安全带 |
[1:00:15] | Yeah. And — Yeah. | 是的 就这样 |
[1:00:17] | Thanks, guy– That’s the end of the speech. | 谢了 大伙 致辞结束 |
[1:00:21] | Well, it’s about damn time. | 终于 也是时候了 |
[1:00:23] | – That’s what I say. – Okay. Relax, Mom. | -我必须说出来 -好啦 老妈 放轻松 |
[1:00:25] | You guys have known each other what, 10 years? | 你们俩认识有多久了 十年 |
[1:00:27] | But it’s not like we were hanging out the entire time. | 但我们又不是整天都待在一起 |
[1:00:29] | But Lily and Jordan just met two years ago, | 可是莉莉和乔丹才认识了两年 |
[1:00:32] | and they’re getting married tomorrow. | 明天他们就要结婚了 |
[1:00:33] | Mom, leave me out of it. | 妈 别把我扯进来 |
[1:00:34] | Well, come on. Ben, I get it. | 当然了 本 我非常理解你 |
[1:00:37] | You were probably heartbroken when she was with Nate. | 当她和奈特在一起的时候你估计心都碎了 |
[1:00:40] | Mom, God! | 妈 天呐 |
[1:00:40] | – I bet you hated Nate. – I didn’t really know him. | -你肯定很嫉恨奈特吧 -我和他不太熟 |
[1:00:43] | Hey, hon, how much longer before the potatoes are ready? | 亲爱的 土豆还要等多长时间 |
[1:00:45] | They’re done. Why? | 已经好了 怎么了 |
[1:00:46] | I’m just trying to gauge how much longer | 我只是在计算多长时间后 |
[1:00:48] | before I put the branzino on the grill. | 开始烤地中海鲈鱼 |
[1:00:49] | Fifteen minutes ago! | 十五分钟前 |
[1:00:51] | – Whoops. Sorry. I got it. – It never gets any easier. | -抱歉 我能搞定的 -从来都不省心 |
[1:00:54] | So what’s the problem? | 所以到底是什么问题 |
[1:00:56] | Are you afraid of strong women? | 你害怕强势的女人吗 |
[1:00:58] | What? No. No. N-No. I-I love strong women. | 什么 不 才不是 我喜欢强势的 |
[1:01:01] | Okay. So what took you so long? | 好啊 那你怎么等了这么久 |
[1:01:02] | -Well, I – You don’t have to answer that. | -我 -你不用回答 |
[1:01:04] | – I can answer that. – No. | -我可以回答的 -不用 |
[1:01:05] | You have to stop asking so many questions — | 你得停止这样的审问了 |
[1:01:07] | Because you’re asking so many questions! | 因为你问的问题太多了 |
[1:01:09] | – Stop! – Let him answer it! | -快停止 -让他来回答嘛 |
[1:01:10] | So? | 所以呢 |
[1:01:11] | We were just friends. | 我们当年只是朋友 |
[1:01:12] | Friends? Friends grow on trees. | 朋友 朋友树上一长一大片 |
[1:01:14] | But let me tell you what doesn’t grow on trees. Wives. | 可是什么才是最难找到的 老婆 |
[1:01:17] | Now, this fine piece right here — | 现在 这里有块好料 |
[1:01:19] | Mom, don’t call me a fine piece. | 妈 你别这么说我 |
[1:01:20] | – What? – That’s weird. | -怎么了 -听起来很诡异 |
[1:01:21] | You’re my daughter. | 你是我女儿 |
[1:01:23] | It’s okay if I think you’re a fine slice. | 我就觉得你是上等好货 |
[1:01:24] | Look. He obviously agrees. | 听着 他很明显同意我说的 |
[1:01:26] | Or he wouldn’t be throwing it into you. | 否则他也不会向你投怀送炮 |
[1:01:29] | – Okay! That’s enough. – Right? | -好了啊 过分了 -不是吗 |
[1:01:29] | Ben, go see if my dad needs help with the grill. | 本 去看看我爸烤肉需不需要帮忙 |
[1:01:32] | – Yep. – Great. | -好嘞 -很好 |
[1:01:34] | It’s crazy. You two have nothing in common. | 奇怪 你们母女可真是一点也不像 |
[1:01:36] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[1:01:38] | – Hey, Mr. Mori. – Hey. How’s it going? | -嘿 莫里先生 -嘿 还好吗 |
[1:01:40] | Doing good. You need any help? | 还不错 你需要帮忙吗 |
[1:01:43] | No. | 不用了 |
[1:01:47] | I didn’t know you were in band. | 我都不知道你加入过乐团 |
[1:01:49] | Hell yeah. Clarinet. | 可不 单簧管 |
[1:01:51] | Third chair, baby. | 我可是三席呢 宝贝 |
[1:01:54] | Hey, this Jonathan Weiss kid had a crush on you. | 这个叫乔纳森·维斯的小孩喜欢过你 |
[1:01:57] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[1:01:58] | ‘Cause you wrote, “He has a crush on me.” | 你自己写的啊 “他暗恋我” |
[1:02:03] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[1:02:06] | Hey. You ready for ultimate hotness? | 你准备好接受终极火辣的性感了吗 |
[1:02:10] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:14] | Sexy, sexy. | 超级 超级性感 |
[1:02:17] | Yes. | 就是这种 |
[1:02:18] | This is the full seventh-grade Alice experience. | 全方位体验初一的爱丽丝 |
[1:02:22] | Yes, it is, young man. | 没错 小鲜肉 |
[1:02:23] | Oh, my God. | 老天呐 |
[1:02:24] | I’ve never done this before. | 这可是我的第一次 |
[1:02:31] | You got to… | 你得 |
[1:02:32] | – What? – You got to take it out. | -什么 -你得把它拿出来 |
[1:02:33] | – Is it too much? – I can feel it. | -是不是太过了 -亲上去很奇怪 |
[1:02:36] | Hey, Nate texted you. | 奈特给你发短信了 |
[1:02:40] | – Like, just now? – Yeah. | -就刚刚吗 -是的 |
[1:02:43] | Do you want to — Do you want to check it or… | 你要不 你要不要看一眼 |
[1:02:46] | No. I’m good. | 不用了 |
[1:02:49] | Really? | 你确定 |
[1:02:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:02:51] | – Check it. – You want me to check it? | -去看看吧 -你想让我去看他的短信 |
[1:02:53] | No. I mean, you can. I would. | 不 我是说你可以看一眼 是我就忍不住 |
[1:02:56] | No. I know what it says. I don’t need to check that. | 不了 我都知道他会说什么 我不用去看 |
[1:02:58] | What does it say? | 他会说什么 |
[1:03:00] | Probably like… “Alice. | 估计就是 爱丽丝 |
[1:03:02] | I miss you. | 我好想你 |
[1:03:03] | I made a mistake.” | 是我错了 |
[1:03:07] | That doesn’t mess with you, like, at all? | 他这样不会让你很心烦吗 完全不会吗 |
[1:03:09] | No, dude. I’m with you. | 不会 老兄 我现在是和你在一起 |
[1:03:13] | You know. I’m with you. | 你知道的 我和你 |
[1:03:15] | This guy. | 和你这家伙 |
[1:03:28] | W-wait. Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. | 等 等等 等一下 停 |
[1:03:29] | – I think… – What? | -我觉得 -什么 |
[1:03:31] | Maybe we wait till we’re back home to do this. | 不然我们等到回家后再继续吧 |
[1:03:37] | – Are you being serious? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你是认真的吗 -是的 |
[1:03:39] | I don’t want your mom to come in and, like, bop me on the head. | 我可不想你老妈进来后 敲我的脑袋 |
[1:03:43] | Bop you? | 敲你 |
[1:03:44] | Yeah. Bop me. | 是啊 敲我 |
[1:03:47] | – Cool. Yeah. – Yeah. | -行吧 没问题 -那好 |
[1:03:50] | – No. It’s fine. – No, i… | -没事 我没事 -不 我 |
[1:03:51] | I just figured maybe the walls are kind of thin, | 我就是想起来这面墙可能有些薄 |
[1:03:54] | maybe your parents can hear us. | 你爸妈可能会听到咱们的声音 |
[1:03:55] | I mean, they can’t, but yeah. | 我想说 完全不会 不过算了吧 |
[1:03:57] | It’s okay. We have to wake up early anyway. | 没关系 反正我们得早起 |
[1:04:01] | Hey, you know what we’re gonna do when we get back home? | 嘿 你知道回到家后我们要做什么吗 |
[1:04:04] | What? | 做什么 |
[1:04:05] | Just sex. | 就 纯做爱 |
[1:04:08] | Just hardcore fucking. | 激烈的性爱 |
[1:04:10] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[1:04:13] | Go to bed. | 睡觉吧 |
[1:04:17] | Hey, I’m totally cool if you want to check that text. | 如果你想看一眼那条短信 我完全没意见 |
[1:04:19] | Oh, my God. Shut up. | 天呐 快闭嘴吧 |
[1:04:21] | Where are the caterers?! | 酒席的承办人都去哪了 |
[1:04:23] | They were supposed to be here an hour ago! | 他们一个小时前就应该到了 |
[1:04:26] | Dolores, please put down those flowers. | 德洛丽丝 我求你把那些花放下 |
[1:04:29] | Mitchell, why aren’t you dressed? | 米切尔 你怎么还没换好衣服 |
[1:04:31] | I need a little help with the collage. | 我得找人给我搭把手来拼贴这些照片 |
[1:04:33] | – It’s taking forever. – Are you kidding? | -怎么都做不完 -你不是在逗我吧 |
[1:04:35] | – Oh, my God! – I can help. | -老天爷啊 -我可以帮忙 |
[1:04:38] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 动起来 快 |
[1:04:40] | I hope you’re better with a glue stick | 但愿你用胶枪的本事 |
[1:04:42] | than you are with a helium tank. | 比你用氢气桶给力 |
[1:04:43] | Hey, Mr. Mori, How’s it going? | 嘿 莫里先生 怎么样了 |
[1:04:45] | – What — What can I do? – We’re collaging. | -我 我能帮上什么 -我们要做拼贴 |
[1:04:46] | Start with that pile. Cut around heads. | 从那一堆开始 沿着脑袋剪 |
[1:04:48] | – Okay. – Leave the ears, though. | -好的 -但是记得把耳朵留着 |
[1:04:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:04:53] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 这个我要怎么弄 |
[1:04:54] | Just zhush. | 就 哗地一下 |
[1:04:57] | What is zhushing? | 哗地一下是什么 |
[1:04:58] | It’s, like, something. | 就是 那么一下 |
[1:04:59] | – Like that? – Yeah. | -像这样 -没错 |
[1:05:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:05:03] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[1:05:06] | No. | 不紧张 |
[1:05:09] | Are you jealous? | 你是不是很嫉妒 |
[1:05:12] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天呐 |
[1:05:15] | You are a monster in this dress. | 这裙子让你看起来像个怪物 |
[1:05:18] | Hey, you’re not allowed to say mean things. | 不许你说这些刻薄的话 |
[1:05:19] | I’m just kidding. I am. I love you. | 我开玩笑的 真的 我爱你 |
[1:05:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:05:23] | I can’t believe you made me wear this stupid dress. | 我还是不敢相信你让我穿这么愚蠢的裙子 |
[1:05:28] | You look pretty. | 你看着很美 |
[1:05:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:35] | You can put that one, | 你可以把那张放在 |
[1:05:36] | next to the engagement picture right there. | 订婚照片的旁边 |
[1:05:38] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[1:05:43] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:05:47] | – Is this Alice? – Yeah. | -这是爱丽丝吧 -是的 |
[1:05:49] | Look at that hat. | 看看那顶帽子 |
[1:05:50] | I know. Isn’t she cute? | 我知道 她好可爱 是不是 |
[1:05:57] | Whoops. I don’t know how Nate got in there. | 我不知道怎么把奈特给放进来了 |
[1:06:00] | Probably should have thrown that one out. | 应该把这张扔掉的 |
[1:06:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[1:06:03] | No. Hey, it happens. | 没事 难免的嘛 |
[1:06:04] | – Yeah. – Right? | -嗯 -是吧 |
[1:06:08] | I’m really glad you came along, Ben. | 本 你能来我真的很高兴 |
[1:06:12] | Haven’t seen my daughter this happy in a long time. | 我已经很久没看到我女儿这么开心了 |
[1:06:21] | Everybody’s moving so slowly. | 大家走得真慢 |
[1:06:23] | Come on. Dad. | 快点 爸爸 |
[1:06:26] | Oh. This is not good here. | 这个放这儿不好 |
[1:06:28] | Why aren’t the flowers already here? | 为什么花还没放在这儿 |
[1:06:30] | – For God’s sakes. – It’s okay. | -天呐 -没关系 |
[1:06:31] | It’s all right. It’s beautiful. You’ve done an amazing job. | 没关系 很好看 你做得超棒了 |
[1:06:34] | – I love you. – Okay. I love you, too. | -我爱你 -好的 我也爱你 |
[1:06:36] | All right. | 好啦 |
[1:06:38] | Okay. Go to work. | 好了 继续干活 |
[1:06:40] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[1:06:42] | Oh, my God. How are you? | 我的天呐 你最近怎么样 |
[1:06:44] | Hi. Ben. | 嗨 本 |
[1:06:45] | – Ben. – This is Ben. Sorry. | -本 -这是本 不好意思 |
[1:06:47] | I didn’t introduce you. This is Darlene. | 我没有介绍你 这是达琳 |
[1:06:48] | – How’s it going? – Nice to meet you. Ben. | -最近好吗 -很高兴认识你 本 |
[1:06:50] | Look at you. Oh. | 看看你 |
[1:06:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:06:53] | – Thanks, Uncle Peter. – Thank you, Uncle Peter. | -谢谢 彼得叔叔 -谢谢 彼得叔叔 |
[1:06:56] | Ben. Ben. | 本 本 |
[1:06:58] | The assistant grill master. Come on. | 助理烧烤大师 快来 |
[1:06:59] | No, no, no, no, no. It’s okay. | 不 不 不 不 不 不用啦 |
[1:07:00] | It’s fine. Just come into the shot. | 没事的 来一起合个影吧 |
[1:07:02] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Now I need to recheck the — | -好吧 好吧 -我要重新看一下 |
[1:07:04] | All right. All right. I need to look. | 好啦 好啦 我要看一下 |
[1:07:06] | How tall are you? You’re too tall. | 你有多高 你太高了 |
[1:07:08] | – Six foot. – Stand in back. | -1米83 -站在后排 |
[1:07:09] | – Okay. – Right here. | -好的 -就在这里 |
[1:07:10] | – Here? – Yes. Perfect. | -这里吗 -对 完美 |
[1:07:11] | Okay. Ready. | 好啦 准备 |
[1:07:13] | So, um, to wrap it all up | 所以 总结一下 |
[1:07:16] | uh, Jordan, don’t get drunk | 乔丹 别喝醉了 |
[1:07:18] | because, um, you’re gonna have to perform tonight, right? | 因为今晚你还得演出呢 对吗 |
[1:07:24] | Thanks to Kit and Kate for the wonderful flowers. | 谢谢姬特和凯特准备的这么漂亮的花儿 |
[1:07:28] | They were amazing. | 它们太棒了 |
[1:07:30] | And, um, a round of applause for Ben, | 还有 给本一点掌声 |
[1:07:32] | Alice’s new boyfriend. | 爱丽丝的新男友 |
[1:07:34] | We like him ’cause he’s cute. | 我们很喜欢他 因为他很可爱 |
[1:07:36] | Okay. No. | 好吧 不是的 |
[1:07:38] | – Yeah, Ben. – Thank you. | -没错本 -谢谢大家 |
[1:07:40] | So, uh, you know, enjoy the food. | 所以 享受美食吧 |
[1:07:42] | Celebrate. Congratulations, Lily. | 一起庆祝 恭喜你莉莉 |
[1:07:44] | Okay. Okay. That’s… | 好了 好了 差不多了 |
[1:07:46] | Yeah, Mom, yeah. Whoo! | 好耶 妈妈 太棒了 |
[1:07:51] | – She — She’s on fire tonight. – She is freaking… | -她 她今晚状态真不错 -她真的 |
[1:07:53] | – She’s killing it. – …a bullet. | -她说得太好了 -太棒了 |
[1:07:55] | Um, are you doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:07:57] | Yeah. Yeah. No, I’m good. | 好 好 我很好 |
[1:07:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:08:00] | It’s more than you could have possibly imagined, right? | 来的人比你想象的多多了 对吗 |
[1:08:03] | No, no, no. No, no. It’s great. | 没有 没有 这很棒呀 |
[1:08:05] | – Alice. – All right. | -爱丽丝 -好吧 |
[1:08:06] | – Get over here. – Okay. | -来这里 -好的 |
[1:08:08] | – Say hi to your cousins. – Okay! | -和你亲戚打个招呼 -好啦 |
[1:08:10] | You’re doing great. Oh. | 你今晚很棒 |
[1:08:12] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[1:08:14] | I’m coming. | 我来啦 |
[1:08:22] | As Nick’s best man | 作为尼克的伴郎 |
[1:08:24] | I could tell you all the stories | 我可以告诉你们 |
[1:08:26] | about his past boyfriends. | 他前男友们的所有故事 |
[1:08:27] | 8月17-19日 布雷特与尼克的婚礼 | |
[1:08:28] | And as Brett’s best man, | 作为布雷特的伴郎 |
[1:08:29] | I could tell you | 我也可以告诉你们 |
[1:08:30] | all the stories about his ex-girlfriends. | 他前女友的所有故事 |
[1:08:32] | But we’re not gonna do that. | 但我们不会这么做 |
[1:08:34] | No, we are not. | 不 我们不会 |
[1:08:34] | Because we love each other. | 因为我们彼此相爱 |
[1:08:36] | Yes. And because my ex is here. | 没错 也因为我的前女友在这里 |
[1:08:39] | – Hi, Chloe. – Hi, Brett. | -嗨 克洛伊 -嗨 布雷特 |
[1:08:40] | Oh, don’t you talk to him, bitch! | 不许和他讲话 小婊砸 |
[1:08:50] | Ben, let’s go. | 本我们走吧 |
[1:08:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[1:08:53] | Writing a card for Brett and Nick. | 在给布雷特和尼克写贺卡 |
[1:08:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:00] | Oh, God, what are these pillows? | 天呐 这些枕头是哪儿来的 |
[1:09:03] | I think it was a gift. | 我觉得是别人送的 |
[1:09:04] | Okay, I’m gonna buy you new ones. | 好 我要给你买几个新的 |
[1:09:06] | – You don’t have to do that. – Yes, I do. | -你不用这么做的 -我要换 |
[1:09:08] | – They’re burning my eyes. – Well, I like them. | -它们有点辣眼睛 -我挺喜欢它们的 |
[1:09:10] | How much longer? | 你还要多久 |
[1:09:12] | Love, Alice and Ben. There we go. | 爱你们的 爱丽丝和本 写完了 |
[1:09:16] | All right. | 好啦 |
[1:09:17] | Okay. You ready? | 好的 你准备好了吗 |
[1:09:18] | Yeah. Been ready. | 早就准备好了 |
[1:09:20] | Do you have the gift in your car? | 礼物在你车里吗 |
[1:09:27] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[1:09:28] | – I’m so sorry. – Seriously? | -真抱歉 -不是吧 |
[1:09:29] | I left it at my house. | 我把它落在我家了 |
[1:09:31] | We can swing by and pick it up. | 我们可以路过一下再去买点礼物 |
[1:09:32] | No, no. We don’t have time for that. | 不 不 我们时间不够了 |
[1:09:35] | Fuck. Okay. Come on. We — All right, let’s go. | 该死 好吧 走吧 我们走吧 |
[1:09:37] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[1:09:41] | Oh, I hate this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:09:43] | I hate showing up empty-handed. | 我不喜欢空着手来 |
[1:09:44] | It’s fine. I promise you they don’t give a shit. | 没关系的 我保证他们肯定不会在乎 |
[1:09:47] | I give a shit. | 我在乎 |
[1:09:49] | Hand-delivering a gift. It’s a — It’s a classic move. | 亲手送上礼物 这是个传统 |
[1:09:51] | Okay, well, I never give a gift. | 好吧 我从来不送礼物 |
[1:09:53] | You never give a gift? What does that mean? | 你从来不送礼物 什么意思 |
[1:09:55] | No. They should give me a gift for coming to this shit. | 不 我来这破地方他们应该送我礼物 |
[1:09:58] | – Do you hear yourself right now? – Yeah. | -你听听你自己说的话 -怎么了 |
[1:10:00] | That’s the most selfish thing I’ve ever heard | 我这辈子都没听过 |
[1:10:01] | in my entire life — my entire life. | 这么自私的事 整一辈子 |
[1:10:04] | Shouldn’t it be refrigerated? | 这不应该放冰箱里吗 |
[1:10:05] | No, we’re already going to the roof. | 不 我们马上就要上屋顶了 |
[1:10:06] | Oh. Are you friends of Brett and Nick? | 你们是布雷特和尼克的朋友吗 |
[1:10:08] | Uh, yeah, yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[1:10:10] | Uh, I’m Ben. This is Alice. | 我是本 她是爱丽丝 |
[1:10:11] | I can introduce myself. | 我自己能介绍我自己 |
[1:10:13] | I’m Alice. This is Ben. | 我叫爱丽丝 他是本 |
[1:10:14] | Oh. Pleased to meet you guys. I’m Jackie. | 很高兴见到你们 我是杰姬 |
[1:10:16] | – Greg. – We’re the downstairs neighbors. | -我是格雷格 -我们是楼下邻居 |
[1:10:18] | You guys know if there’s gonna be food at this thing? | 你们知道一会儿会有吃的吗 |
[1:10:20] | I already told you that there isn’t food. | 我告诉过你了 不会有吃的 |
[1:10:21] | I don’t know. Never been wrong. | 我不知道 你从来没有错过 |
[1:10:23] | Never, ever been wrong in your life? | 这辈子从来都没有犯过错吗 |
[1:10:24] | See? They have a gift. | 你看 他们带了礼物 |
[1:10:26] | Okay. You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[1:10:28] | Can you just — Can you let it go? | 你就不能 不能随他去了吗 |
[1:10:29] | I really don’t want to go through the whole party in a fight. | 我真的不想整个派对都和你吵架 |
[1:10:31] | I’m not doing anything. | 我没想和你吵架 |
[1:10:33] | You’re being a little shitty. | 你这样很讨厌 |
[1:10:35] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[1:10:36] | -Do what? -Don’t do that. | -别怎样 -别这样 |
[1:10:38] | Don’t make me feel crazy because you messed up. | 别用你的错把我逼疯 |
[1:10:39] | I’m not. I literally left a present at home. | 我没有 我只是把礼物落在家了 |
[1:10:42] | It should not be this big of a deal. | 这不应该是个大问题 |
[1:10:44] | Are you kidding me? It’s a big deal. | 你在开玩笑吗 这是个大问题 |
[1:10:46] | I asked you to pick it up like, what, three times? | 我提醒了你好几次要拿礼物了 三次 |
[1:10:48] | Who cares that you’re literally the only person | 谁管你是唯一一个 |
[1:10:51] | who doesn’t use gift registration. | 不用礼物登记的人 |
[1:10:53] | Yeah, that’s what’s special | 是啊 这就是为什么 |
[1:10:55] | about actually hand-delivering a gift. | 亲手送礼物很特别 |
[1:10:56] | You get to see their reaction. | 你能看到他们的反应 |
[1:10:58] | You get to see the joy. It’s amazing. | 你能看到他们很开心 这很棒 |
[1:10:59] | Well, we got them a Keurig. | 我们送了他们一台咖啡机 |
[1:11:00] | I don’t think the two of them | 我不觉得他们俩 |
[1:11:01] | will exactly come with enthusiasm. | 会兴高采烈地来 |
[1:11:03] | Well, we’re never gonna know now, are we? | 我们现在也不得而知了 不是吗 |
[1:11:04] | – Okay. Hey! – Hi. | -好吧 嘿 -嗨 |
[1:11:07] | Oh, my God. Hi, buddy. | 天呐 你好老兄 |
[1:11:10] | Hey, congratulations, dude. | 祝贺你 老兄 |
[1:11:13] | You guys, I am so sorry we don’t come bearing gifts. | 我很抱歉 我们没带礼物来 |
[1:11:15] | Bozo here left it at home. | 这个傻瓜把礼物落在家里了 |
[1:11:16] | – Seriously? – I’m joking. | -搞什么 -我开玩笑的 |
[1:11:18] | I’m joking! It was me. | 开玩笑的 是我 |
[1:11:20] | I’m the monster who left your Keurig at home. | 我就是把你们的咖啡机落在家里的恶人 |
[1:11:22] | I’m sorry. A Keurig? | 什么 一个咖啡机 |
[1:11:23] | It’s a little coffee thing with the pods. | 就是一个胶囊咖啡机 |
[1:11:25] | Oh! Nice! | 噢 真不错 |
[1:11:26] | It’s nice. Thank you so much. | 这很棒 谢谢你们 |
[1:11:28] | Yeah. See, you get to see the excitement. | 你看 你还是能看到他们的兴奋 |
[1:11:29] | Yeah, yeah. Well, you blew the surprise. | 好吧 好吧 你打破了惊喜 |
[1:11:31] | Okay? She blew the surprise. I’m sorry. | 好吧 我很抱歉她把惊喜都打破了 |
[1:11:34] | Well, for the record, I don’t give a shit | 不过说真的 我不在乎 |
[1:11:35] | that you left it at home. | 你把它落家里了 |
[1:11:36] | Okay, well, forget it. | 好吧 算了 |
[1:11:38] | Congratulations, you guys. | 恭喜你们 |
[1:11:39] | Oh. I’m so happy to see you. | 见到你们我真是太开心了 |
[1:11:42] | – Let’s get shitfaced. Yeah? – Please, yes. | -我们开始吧 好吗 -太好了 |
[1:11:43] | Please, please, please. | 请开始吧 |
[1:11:56] | Okay. So they ran out of beer, | 好吧 他们啤酒喝光了 |
[1:11:58] | so I had to settle for whatever was in the plastic jug. | 塑料桶里还剩什么我就喝什么吧 |
[1:12:05] | Ugh. That’s awful. | 这太难喝了 |
[1:12:06] | – Will you hold this? – Yeah. | -能帮我拿一下吗 -好 |
[1:12:10] | Hey, for Jacob and Anna’s wedding, | 嘿 在雅各布和安娜的婚礼上 |
[1:12:11] | I was thinking that we just do the same thing | 我在想我们可以像上次 |
[1:12:13] | that we did at the beach | 在沙滩边那次一样 |
[1:12:14] | and stick around a couple extra days. | 在那里再待几天 |
[1:12:16] | Um, yeah. I — I don’t know. | 好呀 我也不知道 |
[1:12:19] | I-I don’t know if I can make it to that one. | 我不知道我能不能去参加他们的婚礼 |
[1:12:20] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[1:12:22] | I just — I have a thing. | 我就 我有点事 |
[1:12:24] | – A thing? – Yeah. It’s a work thing. | -有点事 -是的 工作上的事 |
[1:12:26] | – I can’t move it. No. – You’re not making me go | -我没法重新安排 -你不能让我 |
[1:12:28] | to Jacob Cartelli’s wedding by myself. | 一个人去雅各布·卡尔泰利的婚礼 |
[1:12:31] | I’m… | 我 |
[1:12:32] | pretty sure you can handle it. | 我相信你一定能处理好的 |
[1:12:34] | Ben, you’re coming to the wedding. | 本 你一定要来参加婚礼 |
[1:12:36] | You don’t get to just bail ’cause you’re in a mood. | 你不能因为你心情不好就不去 |
[1:12:38] | -I’m not in a mood. -Yes, you are. | -我没有心情不好 -你就是 |
[1:12:41] | You’re in a little bitch mood ’cause of the coffeemaker. | 你因为咖啡机的事心情不好 |
[1:12:42] | It’s not the coffeemaker! | 不是因为咖啡机 |
[1:12:50] | Sorry. I just — I-I need a second. | 对不起 我需要静一静 |
[1:13:03] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[1:13:06] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:13:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:13:09] | Are you smoking? | 你在抽烟吗 |
[1:13:11] | Yeah. Bummed it off of somebody. | 对 因为某人不太开心 |
[1:13:14] | You look like a fucking idiot smoking that thing. | 你抽这东西看起来就像个傻屌 |
[1:13:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:13:20] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[1:13:22] | Nothing. I’m just thinking. | 没什么 我就在想 |
[1:13:25] | About? | 想什么 |
[1:13:27] | I don’t know. Stuff. | 我也不知道 想事情 |
[1:13:28] | Oh. Stuff. Okay. | 事情 好吧 |
[1:13:29] | In that case, I’ll leave you be. | 这样的话 我就不打扰你了 |
[1:13:30] | Hey. Stop. Talk to me. | 等等 告诉我 |
[1:13:34] | I just — I don’t — | 我就是 我不 |
[1:13:35] | I’ve been thinking about us, you know? | 我在想我们俩之间的事 你知道吗 |
[1:13:38] | About what this is. | 我在想我们俩之间怎么回事 |
[1:13:39] | We were dating. | 我们在约会 |
[1:13:41] | It’s not a huge fucking mystery. | 这不是个很他妈难懂的事 |
[1:13:42] | It’s not weird to you, | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[1:13:45] | you know, that we’re all of a sudden, like, this couple? | 就是突然之间我们成了情侣 |
[1:13:47] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:48] | Ben, this isn’t sudden. | 本 这一点都不突然 |
[1:13:50] | We’ve been doing this for a while. | 我们已经在一起一段时间了 |
[1:13:52] | I mean, Jesus | 我的意思是 天呐 |
[1:13:53] | you came to my sister’s wedding with me. | 你和我一起参加我妹妹的婚礼 |
[1:13:54] | Yeah. Yeah. Because that’s — that was the deal. | 对 对 因为 我们约好了 |
[1:13:57] | That’s what we do. | 那就是我们要做的事 |
[1:14:00] | Are you fucking serious right now? | 你现在他妈是认真的吗 |
[1:14:02] | I just — I-I never — | 我就是 我从来没有 |
[1:14:04] | I never saw us as — as a thing. | 从来没觉得我们俩会在一起 |
[1:14:05] | So? Neither did I. | 所以呢 我也没觉得 |
[1:14:07] | Quite frankly, I was repulsed by the idea of you. | 说实话 我本来一想起你就反感 |
[1:14:09] | -Thanks. -But it changed, | -谢谢你告诉我 -但后来变了 |
[1:14:11] | and it just — it happened. | 然后 感觉就来了 |
[1:14:15] | I can just — I can feel you settling in. | 我能感觉到 感觉你安顿下来了 |
[1:14:19] | -And I’m having doubts. -Okay. | -但是我还有疑虑 -好吧 |
[1:14:23] | That’s okay. | 那没有关系 |
[1:14:24] | I-I mean, you’re allowed to have doubts. | 我的意思是 你当然可以有疑虑 |
[1:14:26] | It’s just I don’t think we have… | 只是我认为我们还没有 |
[1:14:29] | …you know, what, like, Brett and Nick have. | 像布雷特和尼克之间拥有的那种 |
[1:14:32] | – What, two dicks? – No. Just… | -有什么 两个丁丁吗 -不 只是 |
[1:14:35] | Alice, I look at some of these couples, | 爱丽丝 我见过一些情侣 |
[1:14:37] | and they’re not like us. | 他们不像我们这样 |
[1:14:39] | They just — They — They have this… this… | 他们之间有那种 有那种 那种 |
[1:14:44] | Love? | 爱吗 |
[1:14:44] | Yeah. | 是这样 |
[1:14:45] | Yeah, well, I love you, dumbass. | 可是我爱你啊 笨蛋 |
[1:14:55] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[1:14:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:06] | – So that’s a no. – It’s an I don’t know. | -那就是不爱了 -我只是说我不知道 |
[1:15:08] | -Okay. – Alice, I just need to be… | -好吧 -爱丽丝 我只是需要 |
[1:15:09] | -That’s fucking great. | -可真是太他妈棒了 |
[1:15:10] | – …100% certain with you. | -我需要百分之百确定我爱的人是你 |
[1:15:11] | And I’m not. I’m not right now. | 但我现在还不确定 |
[1:15:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[1:15:13] | I-I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[1:15:15] | I-I-I should have stopped this a long time ago. | 我应该早些就结束我们的关系的 |
[1:15:17] | Ben, don’t do this. Stop, stop doing this. | 本 不要这样做 别这样做 |
[1:15:19] | I’m serious. We have a good thing, okay? | 我是认真的 我们在一起明明很好 好吗 |
[1:15:22] | I-I’m not — I’m not asking you to marry me. | 我没有 我没有让你娶我 |
[1:15:24] | I’m not asking you to move in. | 我不是要你和我住在一起 |
[1:15:26] | I mean, what? What do you need? What — | 我的意思是 你究竟需要什么 |
[1:15:29] | This is good. You just have to give it a chance. | 我们在一起很好 你应该给我们一个机会 |
[1:15:31] | -Just — Just try it for me. – I can’t. I can’t. | -为了我试一试吧 -我不能 我不能 |
[1:15:33] | Why can’t — | 为什么不能 |
[1:15:34] | I can’t just say “Fuck it” | 我不能直接说”去你的吧” |
[1:15:36] | and then hurt you the way that Nate did. | 然后像奈特那样伤害你 |
[1:15:37] | I’m sorry, but that would kill me if I did that to you. | 抱歉 但如果我这样对你 就是在要我命 |
[1:15:40] | Don’t say that to me. | 别对我说这些 |
[1:15:42] | You are hurting me way more than Nate ever hurt me. | 你比奈特伤我伤得还要深 |
[1:15:47] | God, Ben, you talk about how you want love. | 天呐 本 是你在说你多么想要一份爱情 |
[1:15:50] | You’re always looking for love, and I’m here. | 你一直在寻找爱情 而我就在这里 |
[1:15:53] | It’s standing right in front of you, and you can’t — | 爱就站在你面前 你不能 |
[1:16:00] | Alice, I’m so sorry. | 爱丽丝 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:16:01] | Don’t — Don’t fucking say you’re sorry. | 不要 你他妈别老把抱歉挂在嘴上 |
[1:16:05] | You are not sorry, Ben. | 你不必抱歉 本 |
[1:16:07] | You think you’re this good guy, and you’re not. | 你认为你是个好人 可你并不是 |
[1:16:11] | You are not. | 你不是 |
[1:16:14] | – You’re a fucking asshole. – Alice. | -你他妈真是个混蛋 -爱丽丝 |
[1:16:16] | I don’t fucking give a shit. Honestly. | 说实话 我他妈才不在乎你呢 |
[1:16:19] | I’m cool. | 我很好 |
[1:16:34] | Before the wedding,I sat down with Josh and Allison | 在婚礼开始之前 |
[1:16:38] | and had them each tell me what they thought about one another, | 我让他们分别告诉我 他们对彼此的看法 |
[1:16:41] | what makes up their love, | 是什么让他们相爱 |
[1:16:43] | what makes them soul mates and there for one another. | 是什么让他们成为灵魂伴侣 彼此依靠 |
[1:16:47] | I am always very impressed with your love. | 我为你们的爱情感动不已 |
[1:16:50] | You may now kiss the bride. | 现在你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[1:16:53] | Mazel tov! Mazel tov! | 恭喜 恭喜 |
[1:17:03] | The first time that Allison met Josh, | 艾莉森第一次遇到乔希时 |
[1:17:06] | she just straight-up farted. | 她放了个屁 |
[1:17:08] | And then she blamed me for it. | 事后她竟为此事责备我 |
[1:17:12] | Didn’t you, Allison? | 是不是 艾莉森 |
[1:17:21] | Yeah, I’m — I’m a VP at a start-up. | 是的 我是一家新成立的公司的副总裁 |
[1:17:25] | That doesn’t sound very interesting. | 听起来不是很有趣 |
[1:17:26] | It’s not. It’s not. That’s the thing. | 不是的 可事情就是这样 |
[1:17:28] | – Excuse me. – My God. Hi. | -打扰一下 -天呐 嗨 |
[1:17:30] | Oh, my God. So good to see you. | 我的天呐 见到你真的是太好了 |
[1:17:32] | Somebody call about their dirty pool? | 有人告诉你他们的泳池很脏吗 |
[1:17:34] | My pool is so wet. | 我的”泳池”很湿 |
[1:17:36] | Those tits look delicious. | 你的乳头看起来很美味 |
[1:17:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:17:39] | Oh, yeah. That’s where I like it. | 是的 这是我喜欢的地方 |
[1:17:42] | ♪ …to see the day ♪ | ♪ 看到这一天 ♪ |
[1:17:45] | Michael, Kara, I have one last thing to say to you both. | 迈克尔 卡拉 我还有最后一件事要对你们说 |
[1:17:51] | Flash mob! | 快闪族 |
[1:17:57] | ♪ How might I live to see the day? ♪ | ♪ 我如何看到这一天 ♪ |
[1:18:01] | How many keys you want? | 你想要几把钥匙 |
[1:18:02] | Just one. | 一把就行 |
[1:18:07] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[1:18:15] | You here alone? | 你一个人在这吗 |
[1:18:16] | Sort of. I’m Michael’s cousin. | 是啊 我是迈克尔的表妹 |
[1:18:18] | No, uh — No boyfriend? | 没有男朋友吗 |
[1:18:21] | ♪ But I can’t ♪ | ♪ 但我不能 ♪ |
[1:18:24] | ♪ So I’m rolling on ♪ | ♪ 所以我在期待着 ♪ |
[1:18:30] | Uh, Ben. | 本 |
[1:18:32] | Yikes. | 天呐 |
[1:18:33] | Hey. Hey, Ben. | 嗨 嗨 本 |
[1:18:35] | Ben, let’s get you some water, bud. | 本 我们去给你拿点儿水 老兄 |
[1:18:37] | What? Come on. I’m just dancing. | 什么 拜托 我在跳舞呢 |
[1:18:39] | No, you’re being that idiot at the wedding. | 不 你在婚礼上像一个白痴 |
[1:18:41] | – What? – Being that guy. | -什么 -就像那种家伙 |
[1:18:43] | – That guy? – Yeah. | -那样的家伙 -是啊 |
[1:18:45] | It’s not great. | 这样不好 |
[1:18:46] | Come on. Take a seat. | 来吧 坐吧 |
[1:18:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[1:18:51] | What? I’m having a good time. | 什么 我玩得很开心 |
[1:18:52] | No, you aren’t. That’s not fun. | 你没有 那不叫开心 |
[1:18:54] | That did not look like you’re having fun. | 看起来你并不开心 |
[1:18:56] | I’m having — I’m having a ball. | 我玩得高兴着呢 |
[1:18:57] | I’m having a regular old ball of a time. | 我就跟平时一样开心 |
[1:18:59] | I’m flying solo, buddy. | 我独来独往 老兄 |
[1:19:00] | Uh, sure. | 当然了 |
[1:19:02] | – It’s great. – Where’s Alice? | -这很棒 -爱丽丝在哪 |
[1:19:03] | I mean, I thought you guys | 我的意思是 我以为你们 |
[1:19:05] | were doing all these weddings together. | 会一起参加这些婚礼 |
[1:19:06] | We sort of, um… | 我们有点 |
[1:19:08] | W-We sort of imploded. | 我们有点冲突 |
[1:19:13] | I imploded it. | 是我的错 |
[1:19:14] | Mm-hmm. Why? | 为什么 |
[1:19:16] | ‘Cause, man, I don’t know. | 因为 老兄 我也不知道 |
[1:19:17] | I don’t know if I can be with her, you know, forever. | 我不知道我会不会和她永远在一起 |
[1:19:21] | What? | 什么 |
[1:19:24] | – You know how you’re a dumb guy? – Yeah. | -你知道你是个笨蛋吗 -知道 |
[1:19:26] | I think these weddings are making you dumber. | 我觉得这些婚礼让你变得更傻了 |
[1:19:30] | Yeah. Maybe. No more weddings. | 是啊 或许吧 我不会再参加婚礼了 |
[1:19:32] | They’re bad for me. | 它们对我没什么好处 |
[1:19:34] | If I get invited to another one, | 如果我再被邀请去参加婚礼 |
[1:19:36] | I’m gonna be like, “Hey, no, thank you,” okay? | 我会说”嘿 不了 谢谢你” 好吧 |
[1:19:37] | I can’t go. I can’t do it. | 我不能去 我做不到去参加婚礼 |
[1:19:40] | It’s just like, why is everybody so in love | 这就好像 为什么每个人都如此相爱 |
[1:19:42] | and just so — just sure? | 而且非常确定他们相爱 |
[1:19:46] | Dude, they’re not. | 老兄 他们并不 |
[1:19:47] | What are you talk– What are you talking about? | 开什么玩笑 你在说什么呢 |
[1:19:49] | You have never had doubts about Amanda. | 你从来没有对和阿曼达在一起有疑虑吧 |
[1:19:51] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这样说 |
[1:19:52] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:19:54] | Do you, like, watch us, like, all the time? | 你有在监视我们吗 |
[1:19:55] | Do you have a camera set up in our house? | 你在我们家安装了监控吗 |
[1:19:57] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[1:19:58] | I have doubts about Amanda all the time. | 我一直对和阿曼达在一起有疑虑 |
[1:20:00] | We’re not perfect. | 我们并不完美 |
[1:20:02] | Me and Amanda getting married, we’re just going for it. | 我和阿曼达结婚了 我们只是放手一搏 |
[1:20:05] | We don’t know. | 我们也不确定 |
[1:20:08] | So what’s the point? | 那这有什么意义呢 |
[1:20:10] | Because it’s fun. | 因为这很有趣 |
[1:20:11] | You know? It is. It’s a really fun party. | 你知道吗 这是一个非常有趣的派对 |
[1:20:14] | And it’s nice to tell someone that you’re in | 告诉某人你愿意和她在一起 |
[1:20:19] | and to say it to their face | 并当着满屋子的人的面告诉她 |
[1:20:21] | in front of this room full of people. | 是件很美好的事 |
[1:20:24] | And it’s nice to hear it back. | 听到对方的回应 你也会觉得很美好 |
[1:20:28] | Look, man, I love you. | 听着 伙计 我喜欢你 |
[1:20:31] | You’re the best. | 你很优秀 |
[1:20:32] | But you’re not that great. | 但你没有那么出色 |
[1:20:35] | Right now you’re kind of like that guy | 现在的你有点像一个 |
[1:20:37] | in an ice cream store who, like, samples every single flavor | 要先在冰淇淋店尝遍每一种口味 |
[1:20:40] | before he picks one. | 才肯挑出来一个的那种人 |
[1:20:41] | That guy sucks. | 那样的人很不好 |
[1:20:42] | But how can I know what’s best, though? | 但我怎么知道哪一个是最好的呢 |
[1:20:45] | You won’t. | 你永远也不会知道的 |
[1:20:52] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[1:20:53] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[1:20:57] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你搞砸了 |
[1:21:02] | And it’s — it’s not — | 这 这并不 |
[1:21:04] | 九月7日-9日 雅各布与安娜的婚礼 | |
[1:21:04] | it’s not easy, you know, because… | 这并不容易 因为 |
[1:21:06] | – Louder! – …I’m the older brother | -大点声 -我是个哥哥 |
[1:21:08] | and I don’t even have a girlfriend. | 而我甚至没有女朋友 |
[1:21:10] | Louder! | 大点声 |
[1:21:33] | Ben. How are you? | 本 你好吗 |
[1:21:36] | Hey, Mr. Ricciardi, how are you? | 嘿 里恰尔迪先生 你好吗 |
[1:21:37] | I saw your dad yesterday. | 我昨天看见你父亲了 |
[1:21:39] | He said you might be looking for a new line of work. | 他说你可能在找新工作 |
[1:21:42] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[1:21:43] | Yeah, yeah. I don’t really know. | 是啊 事实上我也不确定 |
[1:21:45] | I really think you should consider the flavor business. | 我真的认为你可以考虑调料生意 |
[1:21:48] | We could use smart people like yourself. | 我们需要像你这样的聪明人 |
[1:21:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:21:51] | Just yesterday, | 就在昨天 |
[1:21:52] | my associate perfected a new jalapeño pomegranate flavor. | 我的同事做出了一款胡椒石榴调料 |
[1:21:56] | Have you ever heard of such a thing? | 你有听过吗 |
[1:21:58] | No, no, no. I haven’t. | 不 没听过 |
[1:21:59] | Hey, Mr. Ricciardi, | 嘿 里恰尔迪先生 |
[1:22:00] | have you seen Alice Mori today? | 您今天有见到爱丽丝·莫里吗 |
[1:22:01] | No. We also found a way to make barbecue sprinkles. | 没 我们还找到了制作烤肉调料的方法 |
[1:22:06] | Not very good. | 现在做的还不太好 |
[1:22:07] | – Ben? – Alice. | -是本吗 -爱丽丝 |
[1:22:10] | – Nate. – Ben. | -奈特 -本 |
[1:22:12] | How you doing, dude? | 老兄 最近怎么样 |
[1:22:19] | I’m good. Yeah. | 我很好 |
[1:22:20] | – Harry Ricciardi. – Nate Lam. | -我是哈里·里恰尔迪 -奈特·拉姆 |
[1:22:23] | I thought you couldn’t come to this one. | 我以为你不会来呢 |
[1:22:26] | Yeah. I, uh, moved my thing. | 是啊 我把手边的事情推开了 |
[1:22:30] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go find the missus. | 失陪 我要去找我的妻子了 |
[1:22:37] | So those flowers for me, big guy? | 所以那些花是给我的吗 兄弟 |
[1:22:39] | Oh. Uh, no. No. | 不 不是的 |
[1:22:41] | Th-They’re — They’re for, um… | 花是 花是给 |
[1:22:44] | uh, they’re — they’re for her. | 花是给她的 |
[1:22:48] | Cartelli’s stepmom? | 卡尔泰利的继母吗 |
[1:22:49] | Yeah, she — she loves flowers. | 是的 她 她喜欢花 |
[1:22:50] | Here you go. | 给您 |
[1:22:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:22:54] | What — What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:23:13] | Oh, take care. Come here, come here. | 噢 小心 过来 来这里 |
[1:23:18] | Oh! Yes. This guy. King Ben. | 是你 伙计 金·本 |
[1:23:22] | The B-Zone! | 本的地盘 |
[1:23:24] | Mm! Bensanity. | 本疯狂 |
[1:23:26] | Hey, Cartelli, how are you? | 嘿 卡尔泰利 你好吗 |
[1:23:27] | I’m great, man. This is… | 我很好 伙计 这 |
[1:23:33] | Man, my little brother just got married. | 小伙 我的弟弟结婚了 |
[1:23:36] | I mean, it is — Faah! It’s the best. | 我的意思是 这太棒了 |
[1:23:45] | Do you think it’ll ever happen for us? | 你觉得这会发生在我们身上吗 |
[1:23:50] | This? | 这样的事 |
[1:23:54] | – I don’t know. – I don’t know, either. | -我不知道 -我也不知道 |
[1:24:00] | Is this crazy? You and me should go out | 这很疯狂吗 我们应该出去玩 |
[1:24:02] | one of these nights, you know? | 在哪天的晚上出去 你懂吗 |
[1:24:03] | Because I need a wingman, you know? | 因为我需要一个僚机 |
[1:24:05] | ‘Cause I haven’t had sex in, like, six y– six years. | 因为我已经六年没有体验过性爱了 |
[1:24:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:24:16] | Hey, Cartelli, I’ll be right back. | 嘿 卡尔泰利 我马上回来 |
[1:24:18] | Yeah. Yeah, man. Yeah. | 好的 哥们 |
[1:24:20] | Hey, I’m here for you whenever, so just hit me up. | 好 我会一直等你 随时和我联络 |
[1:24:22] | Throw up the Bat Signal! | 给我打电话哦 |
[1:24:30] | Let’s go fucking party. | 我还是去享受派对吧 |
[1:24:40] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[1:24:45] | Do you need to use the girls’ room? | 你需要用女洗手间吗 |
[1:24:49] | No. | 不用 |
[1:24:52] | Those flowers were for you, by the way. | 那些花是给你的 |
[1:24:54] | Yeah. I know. Yeah. | 是啊 我知道 |
[1:24:57] | I was surprised. | 我很惊讶 |
[1:24:58] | I thought you didn’t like the concept of flowers. | 我以为你不会喜欢花 |
[1:25:01] | Yeah, but I know you do. | 是啊 但我知道你喜欢 |
[1:25:04] | Uh, does he — does he know about me? | 他 他知道有关我的事吗 |
[1:25:07] | Yeah. Huh. | 是啊 |
[1:25:08] | Mm. He doesn’t love it. | 他不喜欢 |
[1:25:11] | But, you know, the whole Shaina from accounting thing kind of cancels out. | 之前赛娜会计的那一套没什么用了 |
[1:25:14] | Right. Yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[1:25:17] | Um, hey, can I — can I say something? | 我能 我能跟你说个事吗 |
[1:25:21] | Uh, no. | 不能 |
[1:25:22] | Just — I just need to say one thing, | 就 就一件事 |
[1:25:24] | and I’ll — I’ll leave you alone, I swear. | 然后我就再也不说了 我发誓 |
[1:25:26] | I really can’t handle a big speech right now, Ben. | 我现在没办法听长篇大论 本 |
[1:25:27] | It’s not a big speech. | 不是什么长篇大论 |
[1:25:30] | It’s a medium — medium speech. | 是一个中篇 中论 |
[1:25:34] | Alice, you were right. | 爱丽丝 你是对的 |
[1:25:36] | You were right about me. | 你对我的那些看法是对的 |
[1:25:39] | I’m an asshole. | 我是个混蛋 |
[1:25:42] | And you were right about these weddings. | 你对这些婚礼的看法也是对的 |
[1:25:44] | I-I can’t do them on my own. It’s impossible. | 我没办法自己完成 那是不可能的 |
[1:25:47] | It’s ’cause you’re lonely. | 因为你寂寞 |
[1:25:48] | No. It’s because you’re not there. | 不是 是因为你不在那里 |
[1:25:51] | You’re not there to — to insult everything that I do. | 你不在那里 唠叨我做事 |
[1:25:55] | You’re not there to make fun of groomsmen photos | 你不在那里 取笑伴郎的照片 |
[1:25:57] | and — and — and vows and all the other bullshit. | 誓言以及其他那些乱七八糟的东西 |
[1:26:02] | You’re not there to order fish at a fucking diner. | 你不在那里的晚餐点鱼 |
[1:26:06] | And the worst part about all this is that | 而这一切里最糟糕的是 |
[1:26:09] | you’re not there because I hurt you. | 你不在那里 是因为我伤害了你 |
[1:26:13] | I hurt the one person that never deserved it. | 我伤害了一个不该被伤害的人 |
[1:26:16] | And I pushed you away | 我推开了你 |
[1:26:18] | because I’m dumb and I’m selfish, | 因为我是个笨蛋还很自私 |
[1:26:21] | and fuck me for being too late, but I love you, Alice. | 我知道有点迟 但是我爱你 爱丽丝 |
[1:26:27] | You love me? | 你爱我 |
[1:26:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:26:33] | Ben, I really… | 本 我 |
[1:26:35] | Everything okay over here? | 这里一切还好吗 |
[1:26:37] | Uh, yeah. | 还好 |
[1:26:39] | Sorry. Nate, can we just get five minutes? | 抱歉 奈特 能给我们五分钟时间吗 |
[1:26:42] | Um, I should really go back inside. | 我要回去了 |
[1:26:46] | Bye, Ben. | 再见 本 |
[1:27:04] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[1:27:05] | Ben! Help! | 本 帮个忙 |
[1:27:07] | Dad? What’s wrong? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[1:27:08] | I’m fucking high. | 我喝高了 |
[1:27:10] | Jesus. Where are you, Dad? | 天 你在哪里 爸爸 |
[1:27:12] | Golf course! | 高尔夫课 |
[1:27:13] | What? Golf course? | 什么高尔夫课 |
[1:27:15] | It’s so goddamn wet over here. | 这里也太他妈的湿了 |
[1:27:17] | I love you, Chuck. | 我爱你 查克 |
[1:27:18] | What are you doing at a golf course at 1:00 in the morning? | 你凌晨一点在高尔夫课干嘛 |
[1:27:20] | Help me, Ben. | 帮帮我 本 |
[1:27:21] | Okay, okay. I’m coming. | 好好好 这就来 |
[1:27:23] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[1:27:32] | Ah! Ben. Thank God you’re here. | 本 感谢上帝你来了 |
[1:27:35] | Dad, what the hell happened? | 爸爸 这是怎么回事 |
[1:27:36] | It’s a whole big thing, Ben. | 发生了一件大事 本 |
[1:27:38] | We ate all this acid, and we went nuts. | 我们吃了所有的迷幻药 然后就疯了 |
[1:27:40] | Why? Why’d you do any of that? | 为什么 为什么你们要这么做 |
[1:27:41] | It’s my bachelor party, Ben. | 这是我的单身派对 本 |
[1:27:43] | It’s his bachelor party, Ben. | 是他的单身派对 本 |
[1:27:47] | Can I interest you gentlemen in a quick trip to the diner? | 先生们有兴趣去吃个晚餐吗 |
[1:27:50] | – Yeah. – No, no. | -有 -不 不 |
[1:27:52] | I’m dropping everyone off at home. | 我要把你们都送回家 |
[1:27:54] | Aw. Aw, Benjamin bummer. | 本杰·泼冷水·明 |
[1:27:56] | Bummer. | 泼冷水 |
[1:27:59] | Guys, where am I going? | 先生们 往哪里走 |
[1:28:00] | Drop them at Hanon’s. | 把他们放到哈农那儿 |
[1:28:02] | You got it, man. You know where to go. | 你可以的 你知道要去哪 |
[1:28:04] | – I I don’t know where to go. – Follow your heart. | -我不知道 -遵从内心的选择 |
[1:28:06] | – I don’t know where to go. – Just trust for one second. | -我不知道去哪 -就这一次相信内心 |
[1:28:08] | – Hanon. – Don’t get into maps. | -哈农 -别跟地图 |
[1:28:11] | And I need to hear from some expert… | 我想想听听专家的 |
[1:28:13] | – Dad. – Just do it yourself. | -爸 -自己搞定 |
[1:28:14] | Yes. Do it yourself, Ben. | 没错 自己搞定 本 |
[1:28:16] | – Do it yourself. – I’m doing this by myself. | -自己搞定 -我在自己搞定 |
[1:28:19] | – Do it yourself. – Dad, what is Hanon’s address? | -自己搞定 -爸 哈农的地址在哪 |
[1:28:22] | Thanks, Ben. You’re the best. | 谢谢你 本 你最好了 |
[1:28:25] | Thank you. Whoo! | 谢谢 |
[1:28:27] | No, this way. Hey. Hey. Hey. | 不 这边 |
[1:28:28] | Follow the light. -Just — | 跟着灯走 |
[1:28:29] | Uh, here. Come on, guys. | 这边 伙计们 |
[1:28:31] | Get in the house. Get in the house. | 进去吧 快进房子 |
[1:28:34] | Time to lie down. | 是时候躺下了 |
[1:28:36] | Dad, I’m — Dad, I’m driving. | 爸 我在 爸 我在开车 |
[1:28:38] | – Bad energy from the seat. – Okay, just — just — | -座椅上有负能量 -好吧 那 |
[1:28:40] | – I got to get back here. – Can you tuck — | -我要到后面去 -你能挤 |
[1:28:42] | tuck back there? | 挤到后面吗 |
[1:28:45] | Ben, I’m so glad you’re my best man. | 本 你能做我的伴郎我很高兴 |
[1:28:49] | I’m not your best man, Dad. | 我不是你的伴郎 爸爸 |
[1:28:51] | You’re so cool. | 你太好了 |
[1:28:53] | You are the best, man. | 你是最棒的 |
[1:28:58] | Best man. | 最棒的人[伴郎] |
[1:29:00] | Now I get why it’s called that. | 现在我知道为什么那么叫伴郎了 |
[1:29:05] | I can’t wait for your wife. | 我等不及看你妻子是谁了 |
[1:29:07] | Yeah, here we go. | 又来 |
[1:29:09] | You think it’s gonna be Alice? | 你觉得会是爱丽丝吗 |
[1:29:12] | – No, Dad. – Why? | -不会 爸 -为啥 |
[1:29:14] | She’s so wacky. | 她够奇怪了 |
[1:29:16] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[1:29:17] | Oh, no. That’s too bad. | 不 太糟了 |
[1:29:21] | – Hey. Hey, Ben. – Yeah. | -嘿 本 -咋 |
[1:29:24] | – Ben. – Yeah, Dad. | -本 -咋了 爸 |
[1:29:28] | Do you hate Gina? | 你恨吉娜吗 |
[1:29:30] | – No. No, Dad. – Tell me the fucking truth. | -不 爸爸 -说实话 |
[1:29:32] | – Do you hate Gina? – I don’t hate Gina. | -你恨吉娜吗 -我不恨吉娜 |
[1:29:34] | Then why are you so mad about us? | 那你为什么对我们那么生气 |
[1:29:37] | I’m not mad, Dad. I just — | 我不生气 爸爸 我只是 |
[1:29:40] | Dad, you’re a little bit hard to root for sometimes. | 爸 你有时候有点太浪子了 |
[1:29:46] | When you and Mom split, it really messed me up. | 你和妈妈的分开 真的让我很难过 |
[1:29:50] | And I just decided I didn’t want to be like you guys. | 那时我就决定了 我不要活成你们那样 |
[1:29:52] | I just wanted to find the one | 我要找一个人 |
[1:29:53] | and — and hang on to her forever. | 伴她一生 |
[1:29:58] | And now I’m completely alone. | 而现在我却完全是一个人了 |
[1:30:00] | So… | 所以 |
[1:30:02] | And you’re just moving on to your next family. | 而你就要有下一个家庭了 |
[1:30:05] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:30:06] | I’m sorry that your mother and I splitting up | 很抱歉我和你妈妈分开的这件事 |
[1:30:09] | hurt you so much. | 让你这么受伤 |
[1:30:12] | What she and I had was great. | 我和她所拥有的曾经非常美好 |
[1:30:15] | I’d be nothing if I hadn’t met her, | 倘若没有遇到过她 我会一无是处 |
[1:30:17] | and I wouldn’t have you. | 我也不会有了你 |
[1:30:20] | And, buddy… | 而且 孩子 |
[1:30:23] | …as long as I’m alive, you will never be alone. | 只要我还活着 你永远不会独行 |
[1:30:34] | Hey, Ben? | 嘿 本 |
[1:30:35] | Yeah, Dad. | 怎么了 爸爸 |
[1:30:37] | Can we do drive-through? | 我们能去穿梭餐厅吗 |
[1:30:39] | Sure. Is there somewhere you want to go? | 当然 你有哪家想去的吗 |
[1:30:42] | Zapburger. | 炸浦汉堡 |
[1:30:44] | Where is — What — What is Zapburger? | 炸浦汉堡在哪 是什么 |
[1:30:47] | They get a patty made with organic soy meat, | 他们有种肉饼 是用有机大豆和肉做的 |
[1:30:52] | and they cook it with lasers. | 然后用激光烤熟 |
[1:30:56] | It’s a perfect burger. | 非常好吃的汉堡 |
[1:30:59] | Okay, Dad. | 好的 爸爸 |
[1:31:03] | Don’t take the freeway. Take surface streets. | 别走高速公路 走地面街道 |
[1:31:09] | Holy shit. | 操 |
[1:31:14] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[1:31:15] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢光临 |
[1:31:17] | 十月 21日 查克与吉娜的婚礼 | |
[1:31:17] | I’m Ben, | 我是本 |
[1:31:19] | and most of you here probably know me as Chuck’s son. | 你们大多数人可能都知道我是查克的儿子 |
[1:31:22] | And if you’re wondering why I’m up here | 如果你好奇为什么是我在这里 |
[1:31:24] | giving his best man speech, so am I. | 进行伴郎演讲 我也一样好奇 |
[1:31:30] | Truth is, I put up a pretty big stink about all this. | 实际上 我对这一切都很反感 |
[1:31:36] | I-I just didn’t want to do it. | 我压根不想做这件事 |
[1:31:40] | To me, a third marriage was ill-advised. | 对我来说 第三次婚姻不怎么明智 |
[1:31:44] | I mean, hell, even a second one was hard to swallow. | 其实 即使是第二次婚姻也很难忍受 |
[1:31:49] | But also, I just didn’t get it. | 但这 也只是我自己不理解 |
[1:31:53] | Ah. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:54] | I believed in things like fate and love at first sight, | 我原本相信当你找到另一半时 |
[1:31:58] | that once you found the one… | 一定是命中注定 一见钟情 |
[1:32:00] | Yay. | 茄子 |
[1:32:01] | …that was the ballgame. | 就大局已定了 |
[1:32:03] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[1:32:05] | But the truth is, | 但事实上 |
[1:32:07] | if you spend your whole life looking for perfect… | 如果你穷尽一生 去寻找完美的另一半 |
[1:32:15] | …you wind up with nothing. | 你就会什么也得不到 |
[1:32:25] | See, there are many innings to this ballgame. | 人生如棋 棋有很多局 人生亦如此 |
[1:32:29] | And I don’t think love is about chance run-ins or cute accidents. | 我认为爱无关偶然的遭遇亦或美丽的意外 |
[1:32:34] | It’s simpler than that. | 爱比那些简单 |
[1:32:36] | It’s about finding someone you want to hang out with | 爱是找一个你想要相处的人 |
[1:32:40] | as long as humanly possible and just… | 相处得愈久愈好 |
[1:32:46] | …just trying not to screw it up. | 尽力不去搞砸它 |
[1:32:52] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[1:32:55] | But you will mess up. | 但你一定会搞砸的 |
[1:32:59] | No matter how hard you try, you’ll get in your own way. | 无论你多么努力 你都会搞砸的 |
[1:33:07] | But if you can learn from your mistakes… | 但如果你能从错误中学习 |
[1:33:12] | You know you don’t deserve a second chance, right? | 你知道你不配得到第二次机会吧 |
[1:33:15] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[1:33:19] | …you might just build something… | 你可能会收获 |
[1:33:23] | …even better. | 更多 |
[1:33:26] | So I’d like to raise a glass. | 所以 我提议大家举杯 |
[1:33:30] | Gina, Dad, congratulations. | 吉娜 爸爸 恭喜你们 |
[1:33:44] | You, get in here. Yeah. | 你 快进来 |
[1:33:46] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快来 |
[1:33:47] | Hoo. All right. I’m in. I’m in. | 好吧 我来 我来 |
[1:33:54] | Oh, my God. I have heard so much about you. | 我听过很多关于你的事 |
[1:34:09] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[1:34:10] | What do you — What do you mean, that’s it? | 你什么意思 什么叫就这样吗 |
[1:34:13] | You cannot shout out your dad’s divorces. | 你不应该到处嚷嚷你爸离过婚 |
[1:34:15] | That’s insane. Gina’s gonna kill you. | 那简直有病 吉娜会弄死你的 |
[1:34:17] | I’m just trying to be honest. | 我只是想真诚一点 |
[1:34:18] | Then be honest. | 那就真实诚恳一点 |
[1:34:19] | Say, “I learned about love | 说 “我在伤害了爱丽丝” |
[1:34:22] | after I hurt Alice and then came crawling back.” | “再爬回来找她之后 学会了爱” |
[1:34:25] | I did not come crawling back to you. | 我没爬回来求你 |
[1:34:27] | Oh, you fucking crawled. You crawled, Benjamin. | 你怎么没爬 你爬了 本杰明 |
[1:34:31] | If anything, you crawled back. | 如果真有谁爬了 一定是你 |
[1:34:33] | Don’t you fucking dare. | 你他妈的再说一句 |
[1:34:35] | You did. You literally waited for me to come home, | 你爬了 你还跑到家门口等我 |
[1:34:37] | and then you kissed me real good. | 然后吻得我昏天黑地 |
[1:34:38] | That’s not how I remember it. | 我记不起来了 |
[1:34:40] | Alice, are you actually gonna help me with this speech? | 爱丽丝 你要帮我做演讲吗 |
[1:34:42] | Yes. Okay, Ben. Why don’t you end it with “boom-shakalaka”? | 好啊 本 你不如以”嘣嘿哈”结尾 |
[1:34:45] | Hell, yes. | 好啊 |
[1:34:47] | I didn’t expect that! | 这我还真没想到 |