英文名称:Pocahontas
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | In sixteen hundred seven | 1607年 |
[00:16] | We sailed the open sea | 我们航行在广阔的大海上 |
[00:19] | For glory, God and gold | 为了荣耀 为了主 为了金子 |
[00:21] | and the Virginia Company | 还有维吉尼亚公司 |
[00:24] | For the New World is like heaven | 也为了天堂一般的新世界 |
[00:27] | And we’ll all be rich and free | 我们将会富有和自由 |
[00:30] | Or so we have been told | 就像维吉尼亚公司 |
[00:32] | by the Virginia Company | 告诉我们的那样 |
[00:36] | So we have been told | 就像维吉尼亚公司 |
[00:38] | by the Virginia Company | 告诉我们的那样 |
[00:51] | For glory, God and gold | 为了荣耀 为了主 为了金子 |
[00:54] | and the Virginia Company | 还有维吉尼亚公司 |
[00:57] | -Ready to hoist the cannon? -Right! | -准备好吊起加农炮了吗 -好了 |
[01:00] | Hey, look. Is that Smith? | 嗨 看 那是史密斯吗 |
[01:01] | That’s him, all right. The old sea dog. | 就是他 没错 那个老练的水手 |
[01:03] | Captain John Smith? | 约翰·史密斯船长 |
[01:05] | I’ve heard some amazing stories about him. | 我听说过很多关于他的惊险故事 |
[01:07] | Are you coming on this voyage too? | 你也参加这次航行吗 |
[01:09] | Of course he is, you half-wit! | 显然 你个笨蛋 |
[01:11] | You can’t fight Indians without John Smith. | 没有约翰·史密斯 你别想和印第安人打交道 |
[01:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:15] | I’m not about to let you boys have all the fun. | 我可不想让你们这些小孩 去独享航行的乐趣 |
[01:18] | On the beaches of Virginny | 在弗吉尼亚的海岸 |
[01:21] | There’s diamonds like debris | 有石块大的钻石 |
[01:24] | There silver rivers flow | 有银子做的河流在流淌 |
[01:26] | and gold you pick right off a tree | 金子在树上采撷 |
[01:29] | With a nugget for my Winnie | 一块送给我亲爱的 |
[01:31] | And another one for me | 另一块留给自己 |
[01:34] | And all the rest will | 然后剩下的全部归于 |
[01:36] | go to the Virginia Company | 维吉尼亚公司 |
[01:40] | To glory, God and gold | 这是荣耀 这是主 这是金子 |
[01:42] | And the Virginia Company | 也是维吉尼亚公司 |
[01:53] | Haul on the brace! | 抛下所有的锚 |
[01:56] | Come on, come on! | 加油 伙计们 加油 |
[01:58] | Do your best! | 谁 来帮帮我 |
[02:00] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[02:05] | Faster! She’s taking on more water! | 快点 更多水涌进来了 |
[02:11] | Look out! | 当心 |
[02:17] | John! Get down here! | 约翰 快点过来 |
[02:19] | The cannons are breaking loose! | 绑加农炮的绳断了 |
[02:25] | -Reef the topsails! -Yes, sir! | -把帆收起来 -是的 先生 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1000个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:177个,六级词汇:71个,GRE词汇:99个,托福词汇:114个,考研词汇:192个,专四词汇:143个,专八词汇:33个, 所有生词标注共:323个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:28] | Steady on your course. | 稳住 |
[02:29] | It’s all right, Thomas. We’ll get her tied off. | 没事 托马斯 我们来将它绑好 |
[02:32] | Say your prayers, men! | 祈祷吧 伙计们 |
[02:43] | Thomas, watch it! | 托马斯 当心 |
[02:49] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:51] | Man overboard! | 有人落水了 |
[02:53] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:54] | Stay your course! He’s lost! | 待在你们自己的地方 他已经没救了 |
[02:56] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:57] | -Pull the pins! -Aye, sir! | -打开钩子 -是的 先生 |
[03:04] | Smith! | 史密斯啊 |
[03:06] | Smith! | 史密斯啊 |
[03:09] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[03:12] | Hang on, Thomas! I’ve got you! | 坚持住 托马斯 我够到你了 |
[03:18] | Quick! The rope! | 快 绳子 |
[03:20] | Heave! | 拉 |
[03:27] | Come on, lads! Pull! | 加油 伙计们 使劲拽 |
[03:32] | Pull! Pull! | 拉 拉 |
[03:34] | Put your back into it! | 尽全力拉啊 |
[03:36] | -Pull! -Pull! Pull! | -拉 -拉啊 拉啊 |
[03:39] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[03:43] | There, my lucky lads! | 好啦 幸运的伙计们 |
[03:46] | Well, that was refreshing. | 嗯 刚才真是爽啊 |
[03:49] | Well done, Smith. | 干得好 史密斯 |
[03:51] | Of course, | 当然 |
[03:53] | you’d all do the same for me. | 要是我落水了 你们也会来救我的 |
[03:54] | -Oh, sure, sure. -Of course we would. | -哦 是啊 是啊 -我们当然会的 |
[03:56] | -Sure, yes! -Yeah, we would! | -当然 是啊 -嗯 我们会的 |
[03:58] | Absolutely! | 绝对地 |
[04:01] | Trouble on deck? | 甲板上出了什么麻烦吗 |
[04:03] | Governor Ratcliffe! | 拉特克利夫长官 |
[04:04] | Thomas fell overboard, sir. | 托马斯掉进水里了 长官 |
[04:06] | Thank heavens he’s been successfully retrieved. | 谢天谢地他又被救回来了 |
[04:08] | -Well done, Smith. -Thank you, sir. | -干得好 史密斯 -谢谢 长官 |
[04:10] | Don’t lose heart, men. | 不要灰心 大家 |
[04:12] | It won’t be long before we reach the New World… | 离我们的新世界已经不远了 |
[04:15] | And remember what awaits us there… | 记住什么在等待着我们 |
[04:18] | Freedom… | 自由 |
[04:20] | prosperity… | 繁荣 |
[04:22] | the adventure of our lives. | 我们生命的伟大历程 |
[04:24] | You’re the finest crew England has to offer… | 你们是全英国最好的船员 |
[04:26] | and nothing… not wind nor rain | 没有任何东西 不论是风是雨 |
[04:29] | nor a thousand bloodthirsty savages | 还是千百个残忍的野蛮人 |
[04:31] | shall stand in our way. | 能够挡住我们的去路 |
[04:33] | Carry on, men! | 坚持住 大家 |
[04:36] | A stirring oration, sir. | 一场激动人心的演说 长官 |
[04:38] | I’m sure the men were most exhilarated! | 我肯定大家都很受鼓舞 |
[04:41] | Let us hope so. | 希望是这样 |
[04:42] | I’ll need those witless peasants to dig up my gold, won’t I? | 我需要那班乡巴佬去 帮我挖金子 不是吗 |
[04:48] | This New World’s gonna be great, John. | 新世界一定棒极了 约翰 |
[04:51] | I’m gonna get a pile of gold… | 我要去弄一大堆金子 |
[04:53] | build me a big house… | 盖座大大的房子 |
[04:55] | and if any Indian tries to stop me, I’ll blast him. | 如果哪个印第安人敢阻止我 我就开枪打死他 |
[04:58] | You just worry about that fortune of yours, Thomas. | 你只管关心你的金子好了 托马斯 |
[05:01] | Leave the savages to me. | 那些野蛮人交给我 |
[05:02] | You think they’ll give us much trouble? | 你觉得他们会给我们 制造很多麻烦吗 |
[05:04] | Not as much trouble as Smith’ll give them. | 史密斯会给他们更多 |
[05:07] | We’ll kill ourselves an Injun | 我们会除去一个印第安人 |
[05:09] | Or maybe two or three | 或者可能两个三个 |
[05:12] | We’re stalwart men and bold | 我们是坚定勇敢的 |
[05:15] | of the Virginia Company | 维吉尼亚公司人 |
[05:18] | What do you suppose the New World will look like? | 你们觉得新世界 将会是怎样的 |
[05:20] | Like all the others, I suppose. | 就像其它的一样 我觉得 |
[05:21] | I’ve seen hundreds of new worlds, Thomas. | 我见过几百个新世界 托马斯 |
[05:25] | What could possibly be different about this one? | 这个会有什么区别呢 |
[05:28] | It’s glory, God and gold | 这是荣耀 这是主 这是金子 |
[05:29] | It’s glory, God and gold | 这是荣耀 这是主 这是金子 |
[05:31] | And the Virginia Company | 也是维吉尼亚公司 |
[06:16] | Steady as the beating drum | 规律得像打鼓 |
[06:19] | Singing to the cedar flute | 唱歌像松笛 |
[06:21] | Seasons go and seasons come | 四季交替 |
[06:24] | Bring the corn and bear the fruit | 带来玉米 结出水果 |
[06:28] | By the waters sweet and clean | 清甜透明的水 |
[06:30] | Where the mighty sturgeon lives | 养育着有力的鲟鱼 |
[06:32] | Plant the squash and reap the bean | 种下南瓜 灌溉大豆 |
[06:35] | All the Earth our mother gives | 每一寸土地都是母亲所赐 |
[06:39] | Oh, great spirit, hear our song | 哦 情绪高涨 听我们唱歌 |
[06:41] | Help us keep the ancient ways | 沿袭着古老的传统 |
[06:44] | Keep the sacred fire strong | 维持着神圣的火焰 |
[06:46] | Walk in balance all our days | 一切都已进入我们和谐的生活 |
[06:50] | Seasons go and seasons come | 四季交替 |
[06:52] | steady as the beating drum | 规律得就像打鼓 |
[06:55] | Plum to seed to bud to plum | 从李子到种子到芽再到李子 |
[07:02] | Steady as the beating drum | 规律得像打鼓 |
[07:20] | It’s good to be home. | 回家的感觉太好了 |
[07:24] | The Massawomecks are defeated! | 密西西比部落被我们击败了 |
[07:27] | With the help of our brothers, | 在我们兄弟的帮助下 |
[07:29] | our villages are safe again. | 我们的部落又安全了 |
[07:34] | Your return has brought much joy to the village. | 你的回来已经为我们的部落 带来很大的愉快了 |
[07:37] | Look at all the smiling faces. | 看看这些笑脸 |
[07:41] | Yes, but there’s one smiling face I don’t see. | 恩 但是还有一张笑脸我没有看到 |
[07:44] | Where is my daughter? | 我的宝贝女儿呢 |
[07:46] | You know Pocahontas. | 你知道风中奇缘 |
[07:48] | She has her mother’s spirit. | 她有着她母亲的热情 |
[07:50] | She goes wherever the wind takes her. | 风带她去哪儿 她就会去哪儿 |
[08:11] | Pocahontas! | 风中奇缘啊 |
[08:14] | Your father’s back! | 你父亲回来了 |
[08:16] | Come down here! | 快下来 |
[08:18] | He’s back, Flit. | 他回来了 菲利特 |
[08:24] | Come on, Meeko! | 跟上 梦珂 |
[08:33] | No! Not that way. | 不 不要走这边 |
[08:45] | Show-off. | 卖弄 |
[09:01] | Pocahontas? | 风中奇缘啊 |
[09:03] | Pocahontas! Are you all right? | 风中奇缘 你还好吗 |
[09:07] | Well, you better be all right… | 嗯 你最好没事 |
[09:09] | because I’m not coming in after you! | 因为我可不会跳下去救你 |
[09:14] | Don’t you think we’re getting a… | 你不觉得我们玩这种游戏 |
[09:16] | a little old for these games? | 年纪有点大了吗 |
[09:38] | Help me turn this thing over. | 帮我把船翻过来 |
[09:43] | What were you doing up there? | 你在那上面做什么 |
[09:45] | Thinking. Meeko! | 思考 梦珂 |
[09:48] | About the dream again? Have you figured it out yet? | 又是关于那个梦 你还没有完全想出来吗 |
[09:51] | I know it means something. | 我知道那一定暗示着什么东西 |
[09:52] | I just don’t know what. | 但就是不知道具体是什么 |
[09:54] | You should ask your father about it. | 你应该向你父亲问问这件事 |
[09:56] | Maybe I should. | 也许是该问问他 |
[09:57] | Come on, Flit. | 上来 菲利特 |
[10:00] | Quit playing around. We have to get back. | 不要再到处乱玩 我们得回去了 |
[10:06] | …faced a determined enemy. | 面对着一个坚定的敌人 |
[10:08] | The battle lasted from the rising of the sun | 战斗从太阳刚刚升起 |
[10:11] | until the evening shadows fell. | 一直持续到夜幕降临 |
[10:14] | Our warriors fought with courage, | 我们的战士勇往直前 |
[10:16] | but none as bravely as Kocoum… | 但是还没人像高刚这般勇敢 |
[10:19] | for he attacked with the fierce strength of the bear. | 因为他战斗像熊一样的凶猛 |
[10:22] | He has proven himself to be the greatest of warriors… | 他的实际行动证明了他就是我们中最棒的 |
[10:23] | -Oh, he is so handsome! -I especially love his smile. | -哦 他可真帅啊 -我特别喜欢他的微笑 |
[10:27] | Destroying every enemy in his path. | 消灭每一个阻挡他的敌人 |
[10:29] | Tonight we will feast in his honour. | 今晚 我们要为他举行盛宴 |
[10:35] | -My daughter. -Wing-gap-o, Father. | -宝贝女儿 -一切安好 父亲 |
[10:39] | Seeing you gives me great joy. | 见到你就是我最大的快乐 |
[10:41] | I’m so glad you’ve come home safely. | 真高兴您平安回家 |
[10:44] | Come with me. We have much to talk about. | 跟我来 我有太多话要对你说 |
[10:47] | I want to hear everything you’ve been doing. | 我要听听你做的每一件事情 |
[10:54] | Father, for many nights now… | 父亲 好几个晚上 |
[10:56] | I’ve been having a very strange dream. | 我都做到同一个奇怪的梦 |
[10:58] | I think it’s telling me something’s about to happen. | 我想那是要告诉我 什么事将要发生 |
[11:01] | Something exciting. | 一件激动人心的事 |
[11:02] | Yes, something exciting is about to happen. | 没错 是有一件激动人心的事即将发生 |
[11:06] | Really? What is it? | 真的吗 那是什么 |
[11:08] | Kocoum has asked to seek your hand in marriage. | 高刚已经向我提亲 他要和你结婚 |
[11:12] | Marry Kocoum? | 嫁给高刚 |
[11:16] | I told him it would make my heart soar. | 我告诉他那会让我心情飞扬 |
[11:21] | But he’s so… serious. | 但是 他太 严肃了 |
[11:25] | My daughter, Kocoum will make a fine husband. | 我的女儿 高刚将会是一个好丈夫 |
[11:28] | He is loyal and strong and will build you a good house… | 他既忠诚又强壮 会用结实的墙壁为你建造 |
[11:31] | with sturdy walls. | 一所好房子 |
[11:33] | With him, you will be safe from harm. | 和他在一起 你会很安全 |
[11:35] | Father, I think my dream is pointing me down another path. | 父亲 我想我的梦 正在指引我走向另一条路 |
[11:38] | This is the right path for you. | 这对你来说是一条正确的路 |
[11:40] | But why can’t I choose… | 但是为什么我就没有选择的 |
[11:50] | Pocahontas, come with me. | 风中奇缘 跟我来 |
[11:53] | You are the daughter of the chief. | 你是酋长的女儿 |
[11:55] | It is time to take your place among our people. | 是该你履行责任的时候了 |
[11:57] | Even the wild mountain stream… | 即使山野小溪 |
[11:59] | must someday join the big river. | 有一天也会流进大河 |
[12:02] | As the river cuts his path | 当大河截断他的路 |
[12:07] | Though the river’s proud and strong | 虽然大河骄傲和强壮 |
[12:11] | He will choose the smoothest course | 他也会选择一段最平坦的路程 |
[12:16] | That’s why rivers live so long. | 这就是为什么 大河能活得那么久 |
[12:20] | They’re steady | 他们那么稳定 |
[12:22] | As the steady beating drum | 稳定得就像打鼓 |
[12:27] | Your mother wore this for our wedding. | 你母亲在我们的婚礼上戴着这个 |
[12:29] | It was her dream to see you wear it at your own. | 看见你亲手戴上是她的梦想 |
[12:35] | It suits you. | 很配你 |
[12:41] | He wants me to be steady | 他想让我稳定 |
[12:45] | like the river. | 就像河一样 |
[12:50] | But it’s not steady at all. | 但是他根本就不稳定 |
[12:55] | What I love most about rivers… | 我之所以喜欢大河是因为 |
[12:56] | is you can’t step in the same river twice | 你没办法两次走进同一条河 |
[12:59] | The water’s always changing | 河水始终在不停地变化 |
[13:01] | always flowing | 不断地流动 |
[13:03] | But people, I guess can’t live like that. | 但是人 我猜 不能那样活着 |
[13:05] | We all must pay a price | 我们都必须付出代价 |
[13:07] | To be safe we lose our chance of ever knowing | 为了安全 我们甚至失去了去了解 |
[13:11] | What’s around the river bend | 河湾附近的景色的机会 |
[13:14] | Waiting just around the river bend? | 就在河湾附近等待 |
[13:17] | I look once more just | 让我再看一次 |
[13:20] | around the river bend | 就在河湾附近 |
[13:22] | Beyond the shore | 超越了海岸 |
[13:24] | where the gulls fly free | 那里有海鸥自由飞翔 |
[13:25] | Don’t know what for | 不知道为了什么 |
[13:28] | What I dream the day might send | 我梦到的那天可能会到来 |
[13:30] | Just around the river bend | 就在河湾附近 |
[13:33] | For me | 为了我 |
[13:36] | Coming for me | 为我而来 |
[13:41] | I feel it there beyond those trees | 我感觉到它就在那儿 树的那边 |
[13:43] | or right behind these waterfalls | 也在这些水帘背后 |
[13:46] | Can I ignore that sound of distant drumming | 我能忽视远处的鼓声吗 |
[13:49] | For a handsome sturdy husband | 为了一个英俊可靠的丈夫 |
[13:51] | who builds handsome, sturdy walls | 他将为我建造漂亮结实的墙壁 |
[13:53] | And never dreams that something might be coming | 然后再也不去想有事将要发生 |
[13:57] | Just around the river bend | 就在河湾附近 |
[14:01] | Just around the river bend | 就在河湾附近 |
[14:04] | I look once more | 让我再看一次 |
[14:07] | just around the river bend | 就在河湾附近 |
[14:08] | Beyond the shore | 超越了海岸 |
[14:10] | Somewhere past the sea | 那里就是大海 |
[14:12] | Don’t know what for | 不知道为了什么 |
[14:14] | Why do all my dreams extend | 为什么我的梦总是那么超前 |
[14:16] | Just around the river bend | 就在河湾附近 |
[14:20] | Just around the river bend | 就在河湾附近 |
[14:26] | Should I choose the smoothest course | 我是不是应该选择最平滑的路程 |
[14:29] | Steady as the beating drum | 稳定得就像打鼓一样 |
[14:34] | Should I marry Kocoum? | 我是不是应该嫁给高刚 |
[14:38] | Is all my dreaming at an end | 我所有的梦都了结了 |
[14:44] | Or do you still | 或者你还在 |
[14:48] | Wait for me Dream giver? | 等着我 拖梦人 |
[14:54] | Just around the river | 就在河湾 |
[15:00] | bend? | 附近 |
[15:31] | Is that my Pocahontas? | 是我的风中奇缘吗 |
[15:34] | Grandmother Willow, I need to talk to you. | 威罗奶奶 我有话对你说 |
[15:39] | Good morning, child. | 早上好 孩子 |
[15:42] | I was hoping you’d visit today. | 我知道你今天会来 |
[15:44] | Oh! Why, your mother’s necklace! | 哦 你母亲的项链 |
[15:48] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 这就是我打算和你说的 |
[15:50] | My father wants me to marry Kocoum. | 我父亲想把我嫁给高刚 |
[15:53] | Kocoum? But he’s so serious. | 高刚 但是他太严肃了 |
[15:56] | I know. My father thinks it’s the right path for me. | 我知道 我父亲 认为这是我应该走的路 |
[16:00] | But lately, I’ve been having this dream and I think it’s… | 但是最近 我总 在做一个梦 我想它 |
[16:03] | Oh, a dream! Let’s hear all about it. | 哦 一个梦 让我们来听听 |
[16:09] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[16:12] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[16:20] | Now, child, you were saying. | 现在 孩子 你开始说吧 |
[16:22] | Well, I’m running through the woods… | 恩 我在树林里跑 |
[16:24] | and then, right there in front of me, is an arrow. | 就在我前方出现了 一个箭头 |
[16:27] | As I look at it, it starts to spin. | 当我去看时 它就开始旋转 |
[16:30] | A spinning arrow. How unusual. | 旋转的箭头 真不寻常 |
[16:33] | Yes. It spins faster and faster and faster | 是的 它旋转得 越来越快 越来越快 |
[16:37] | until suddenly… it stops. | 直到突然间 停止了 |
[16:41] | Well, it seems to me this spinning arrow… | 恩 看起来这个旋转的箭头 |
[16:46] | is pointing you down your path. | 正在指示你应该走的路 |
[16:48] | But, Grandmother Willow, what is my path? | 但是 威罗奶奶 我的路到底在哪 |
[16:51] | How am I ever going to find it? | 我该怎样去找到它 |
[16:53] | Your mother asked me the very same question. | 你母亲问了我同样一个问题 |
[16:58] | She did? What did you tell her? | 她也问了 那你怎么回答她的 |
[17:01] | I told her to listen. | 我让她去聆听 |
[17:03] | All around you are spirits, child. | 你周围都是生灵 孩子 |
[17:07] | They live in the earth, the water, the sky. | 它们生活在泥土里 水里 天上 |
[17:11] | If you listen, they will guide you. | 如果你仔细去聆听 它们会指引你的 |
[17:19] | I hear the wind. | 我听到风了 |
[17:20] | Yes. What is it telling you? | 恩 它告诉你什么 |
[17:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[17:30] | You will understand | 你会明白的 |
[17:33] | Listen with your heart | 用心去聆听 |
[17:37] | You will understand | 你会明白的 |
[17:40] | Let it break upon you | 让它来指引你 |
[17:44] | Like a wave upon the sand | 就像波浪打在沙滩上 |
[17:47] | It’s saying something’s coming. | 它说什么东西来了 |
[17:49] | Strange clouds? | 奇怪的云彩 |
[17:51] | Listen with your heart | 用心去聆听 |
[17:54] | You will understand | 你会明白的 |
[18:04] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[18:06] | Clouds. | 云彩 |
[18:09] | Strange clouds. | 奇怪的云彩 |
[18:13] | Look at it, Wiggins… | 看看这儿 威金斯 |
[18:16] | An entire new world chock full of gold… | 一个堆满金子的新世界 |
[18:20] | just waiting for me. | 正等着我 |
[18:22] | And scores of adventures waiting for us. Right, Percy? | 还有许多惊险在等着我们 对吗 珀西 |
[18:26] | Do you think we’ll meet some savages? | 你觉得我们会遇到那些野蛮人吗 |
[18:28] | If we do, we shall be sure… | 如果遇上了 我们肯定会给他们 |
[18:30] | to give them a proper English greeting. | 一个合适的英国式问候 |
[18:31] | Ooh! gift baskets! | 哦 礼品篮 |
[18:33] | Oh, no! And he came so highly recommended. | 哦 不 他们被抬举得太高了 |
[18:39] | It’s perfect, Governor. | 太完美了 长官 |
[18:40] | The water’s deep enough. We can pull right up to shore. | 水足够深 我们可以直接把船拖到岸边 |
[18:43] | Hey there, Percy. | 你好啊 珀西 |
[18:47] | Very well, then. Give the order. | 非常好 下令去吧 |
[18:48] | Already done, sir. | 已经完成 长官 |
[18:49] | I’ve got a crew assembled and they’re ready to go. | 我已经把船员集合好了 他们正准备出发 |
[18:51] | About the natives… | 至于那些土著 |
[18:53] | I’m counting on you to make sure… | 我希望你确定一下 |
[18:55] | those filthy heathens don’t disrupt our mission. | 那些肮脏的野蛮人 不要打扰我们的工作 |
[18:57] | Well, if they’re anything like the savages I’ve fought before, | 如果他们是我曾经 对付过的那种野蛮人 |
[19:00] | it’s nothing I can’t handle. | 没有我不能处理的 |
[19:02] | -Right. That’ll be all, Smith. -There’s a good man. | -好 那就行了 史密斯 -乖孩子 |
[19:05] | See you, Percy. | 再见 珀西 |
[19:09] | The men like Smith, don’t they? | 那些人喜欢史密斯 是不是 |
[19:13] | I’ve never been… a popular man. | 我从来都不是 一个受欢迎的人 |
[19:17] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[19:18] | And don’t think I don’t know… | 不要以为我不知道 |
[19:19] | what those back stabbers at court say about me. | 那些混蛋在宫廷里是怎么说我的 |
[19:22] | Oh, yes, all that talk about | 哦 是啊 整场对话关于一个 |
[19:23] | being a pathetic social climber who’s failed at everything… | 可怜的想进入上流社会的人 在每一件事上总是失败 |
[19:25] | I’m very well aware that this is my last chance for glory. | 我很清楚地知道这是我 最后一次为荣誉而战的机会 |
[19:29] | But mark my words, Wiggins. | 你记住今天我所说的 威金斯 |
[19:31] | When King James sees the gold these peasants unearth… | 当詹姆士国王看到 那些村夫挖来的金子 |
[19:33] | success will be mine at last. | 成功最终会是我的 |
[19:39] | Wake up! Shake a leg! | 醒醒 动起来 |
[19:41] | It’s incredible! | 真是难以置信 |
[19:43] | And it’s all ours. | 这些全都是我们的啦 |
[19:45] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从来没有见过这样的东西 |
[19:47] | It could look like Ratcliffe’s knickers, | 就算它看上去像拉特克利夫的灯笼裤我也不管 |
[19:49] | for all I care… | 我现在只想 |
[19:49] | just as long as I get off this stinkin’ boat. | 尽快离开这艘发臭的烂船 |
[19:52] | Come on, men. | 跟上来 伙计们 |
[19:53] | We didn’t come all this way just to look at it. | 我们大老远来不是为了就看看它的 |
[20:50] | Keep it taut, lads. Keep it taut. Steady! | 拉紧 伙计们 拉紧 牢牢地 牢牢地 |
[20:54] | Steady! Hold up! That’s far enough. | 抓住 够远了 |
[20:56] | All right… now. Tie her off. | 好啦 将她绑好 |
[20:59] | Here, John, tie off this end. | 接着 约翰 系牢这一端 |
[21:01] | John? John? | 约翰啊 约翰啊 |
[21:03] | What are you doing up there? | 你在那上面干什么呢 |
[21:06] | Getting a better look. | 找一个更好的视野 |
[21:39] | You’re a strange-looking fellow. | 你看起来很奇怪 |
[21:43] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[21:45] | Here you go. Ah, it’s a biscuit. | 拿去 啊 是饼干 |
[21:47] | It’s food. Well, sort of. | 这是食物 恩 算是吧 |
[21:52] | You like it, eh? | 你喜欢 恩 |
[21:54] | Well, try eating it for four months straight. | 试着连续吃上四个月 |
[22:01] | You got a friend back there? | 那后面有你的朋友 |
[22:13] | Hey! Wh… What? Watch out. | 嗨 什么 这是什么 当心 |
[22:18] | What? Get… No, get… Uh, look out. | 什么 不 别这样 呃 当心 |
[22:20] | John, you better get down here! | 约翰 你最好还是下来 |
[22:22] | The governor’s coming ashore. | 长官要上岸了 |
[22:24] | All right. All right. I’m leaving. | 好 好 我这就走了 |
[22:44] | Did you see their skin? They have hair on their faces like dogs. | 你看到他们的皮肤吗 他们像狗一样脸上长毛 |
[22:47] | My brothers, we must know more about these visitors. | 兄弟们 我们必须仔细了解一下这些来客 |
[22:52] | Kekata, what do you see? | 纪克泰 你看到什么 |
[23:11] | These are not men like us… | 他们并不是像我们这样的人 |
[23:14] | but strange beasts with bodies that shine like the sun… | 而是有着能够像太阳一样发光的躯体的怪物 |
[23:19] | and weapons that spout fire and thunder. | 他们有着能够喷射火和雷的武器 |
[23:27] | They prowl the Earth like ravenous wolves… | 他们巡游着土地 就像贪婪的恶狼 |
[23:31] | consuming everything in their path. | 用他们的方式来毁灭一切 |
[23:39] | Great Powhatan, I will lead our warriors | 大波瓦坦 我要带领我们的战士们 |
[23:41] | to the river and attack. | 去河边去战斗 |
[23:43] | We will destroy these invaders… | 我们要摧毁这些侵略者 |
[23:44] | the way we destroyed the Massawomecks. | 就像我们摧毁密西西比部落那样 |
[23:47] | Kocoum, in that battle we knew how to fight our enemy… | 高刚 在那场战役中 我们知道如何和敌人作战 |
[23:50] | But these pale visitors are strange to us. | 但是这些白人我们并不了解 |
[23:53] | Take some men to the river to observe them. | 带一些人去河边监视他们 |
[23:56] | Let us hope they do not intend to stay. | 希望他们不要准备在这儿逗留 |
[24:00] | I hereby claim this land and all its riches… | 我这里宣布这块土地 还有这里所有的财富 |
[24:03] | in the name of His Majesty King James the First… | 以最高权威詹姆士国王的名义 |
[24:06] | and do so name this settlement Jamestown. | 命名为詹姆斯镇 |
[24:11] | Bravo! Bravo! Beautifully spoken, sir! | 哦也 哦也 精彩的演说 长官 |
[24:14] | Hurry now, Percy. | 快点 珀西 |
[24:16] | We must be all squeaky clean for the New World. | 我们得为新世界而尽快清洗干净 |
[25:01] | Captain Smith, | 史密斯船长 |
[25:03] | it appears I’ve selected the perfect location, eh? | 看来我选择了一个 完美的露营地 恩 |
[25:06] | Not a savage in sight. | 没有看到一个野蛮人 |
[25:07] | Just because we don’t see them… | 只是我们还没有看到他们 |
[25:08] | doesn’t mean they’re not out there, sir. | 并不代表他们不在 长官 |
[25:10] | Well, then perhaps you should venture forth… | 好 那么也许你应该 向前去观察一下 |
[25:12] | and determine their whereabouts, hmm? | 弄清楚他们的行踪 嗯 |
[25:16] | If there are any Indians out there, I’ll find them. | 如果这儿有印第安人的话 我会发现他们的 |
[25:21] | Now, gentlemen, to work. | 现在 大家 开始干活 |
[25:23] | -You men, get the ship unloaded. -Right, sir. | -你们这些人 去把船上的东西卸下来 -是 先生 |
[25:25] | You men, build the fort. | 你们去建造堡垒 |
[25:26] | The rest of you, break out the shovels! | 剩下的 拿出你们的铲子来 |
[25:29] | It’s time to start digging! | 可以开挖了 |
[25:31] | -Digging? -Digging? | -挖 -挖 |
[25:32] | Why, of course! | 当然啦 |
[25:33] | Let’s not forget what the Spanish found… | 不要忘记那些 西班牙人发现了什么 |
[25:36] | when they came to the New World. | 在他们来到新世界之后 |
[25:37] | Gold! Mountains of it. | 金子 满山的金子 |
[25:41] | Why, for years they’ve been ravaging the New World… | 啊 没几年 他们就将新世界掠夺一空 |
[25:44] | of its most precious resources… | 拿走了所有的宝贵资源 |
[25:46] | but now… | 但是现在 |
[25:50] | it’s our turn. | 该轮到我们了 |
[25:53] | The gold of Cortez | 金子做的坎特子 |
[25:55] | The jewels of Pizarro | 珠宝镶嵌的皮萨罗 |
[25:57] | Will seem like mere trinkets | 在明天这个时候 |
[25:59] | by this time tomorrow | 看起来就会是小玩意 |
[26:01] | The gold we find here | 我们在这儿找到的金子 |
[26:03] | will dwarf them by far | 将会让它们不值一提 |
[26:05] | Oh, with all you got in ya, boys | 哦 使出全力 孩子们 |
[26:08] | Dig up Virginia, boys | 开垦维吉尼亚 孩子们 |
[26:12] | Mine, boys | 挖吧 孩子们 |
[26:14] | Mine every mountain | 挖开每一座山脉 |
[26:15] | And dig, boys | 挖吧 孩子们 |
[26:17] | Dig ’til you drop | 挖到最后一点 |
[26:19] | Grab a pick, boys | 快挖吧 孩子们 |
[26:20] | Quick, boys | 快 孩子们 |
[26:22] | Shove in a shovel | 推进你的铲子 |
[26:24] | Uncover those loverly pebbles | 去挖掘那些可爱的小石头 |
[26:26] | that sparkle and shine | 它们闪闪发光 |
[26:28] | It’s gold | 它们就是金子 |
[26:31] | and it’s mine | 它们是我的 |
[26:32] | Mine, | 我的 |
[26:34] | mine | 我的 |
[26:35] | Dig and dig and diggety dig | 挖啊 努力地挖 |
[26:38] | And dig and dig and diggety dig | 挖啊 挖 努力地挖 |
[26:42] | Ooh, how I love it. | 哦 我真是爱死它了 |
[26:45] | Riches for cheap. | 轻而易举得来的财富 |
[26:48] | There’ll be heaps of it. | 这儿会有很多很多 |
[26:50] | And I’ll be on top of the heap. | 我就站在它的顶端 |
[26:53] | Diggety, diggety, dig | 努力地挖 |
[26:55] | My rivals back home | 我的敌人都见鬼去吧 |
[26:56] | It’s not that I’m bitter. | 并不是我怀恨 |
[26:58] | But think how they’ll squirm | 只要想想他们怎样地忸怩 |
[26:59] | when they see how I glitter | 当看到我闪闪发光 |
[27:01] | The ladies at court | 宫廷里的女士们 |
[27:03] | will be all a-twitter | 心里将会紧张不已 |
[27:05] | The king will reward me | 国王将会奖赏我 |
[27:07] | He’ll knight me… No! | 他会授予我爵位 不 |
[27:09] | lord me | 让位给我 |
[27:10] | It’s mine! | 这是我的 |
[27:12] | Mine, Mine for the taking. | 我的 我的 为了憧憬的未来 |
[27:14] | It’s mine, boys. Mine me that gold! | 这是我的 孩子们 给我把金子挖出来 |
[27:17] | With those nuggets dug | 把那些金块挖出来 |
[27:21] | It’s glory they’ll gimme | 我将被授予荣耀 |
[27:22] | My dear friend King Jimmy | 我亲爱的朋友詹姆士国王 |
[27:24] | will probably build me a shrine | 将会给我建造一座圣殿 |
[27:27] | When all of the gold | 在所有这些金子 |
[27:31] | Is mined | 都挖出来后 |
[27:32] | Dig and dig and diggety dig | 挖啊 挖 努力地挖 |
[27:35] | Dig and dig and diggety dig | 挖啊 挖 努力地挖 |
[27:37] | All of my life I have searched | 我一生所追求的 |
[27:39] | for a land like this one | 就是这样一块土地 |
[27:44] | A wilder, more challenging country | 一个狂野刺激的国度 |
[27:46] | I couldn’t design | 我没法设计 |
[27:51] | Hundreds of dangers await | 许多危险在等待 |
[27:53] | and I don’t plan to miss one | 我不打算错过任何一个 |
[27:57] | In a land I can claim. | 在一片我可以认领的土地 |
[27:59] | A land I can tame. | 一片我可以驯服的土地 |
[28:01] | The greatest adventure is mine. | 最伟大的历险是我的 |
[28:03] | Keep on working, lads. | 努力工作 伙计们 |
[28:04] | Don’t be shirking, lads. | 不要偷懒 伙计们 |
[28:06] | Mine, boys, mine. | 挖啊 孩子们 挖啊 |
[28:08] | Mine | 挖啊 |
[28:09] | Me | 我的 |
[28:11] | that gold. Dig, dig | 金子 挖啊 挖 |
[28:13] | and diggety. | 努力地挖 |
[28:15] | Beautiful gold Dig, | 美丽的金子 挖啊 |
[28:16] | dig for that gold | 为了那些金子 |
[28:18] | Make this island my land | 这是我的领地 我的领地 |
[28:21] | Make the mounds big, boys. | 让土堆变得更大 孩子们 |
[28:23] | I’d help you to dig, boys. | 我也想帮你们挖 孩子们 |
[28:24] | But I’ve got this crick in me spine. | 但是我肌肉抽搐 |
[28:27] | This land we behold | 我们看到的这片土地 |
[28:28] | This beauty untold | 美丽得无法形容 |
[28:30] | A man can be bold | 人可以勇敢 |
[28:32] | It all can be sold | 这些都可以拿来卖 |
[28:35] | The gold | 这些金子 |
[28:36] | Is | 是 |
[28:38] | Mine | 我的 |
[28:40] | Mine | 我的 |
[28:42] | Is mine And dig and dig | 我的 挖啊 挖 |
[28:43] | and diggety dig | 努力地挖 |
[28:45] | It’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[31:32] | No! Wait! Please… | 不 等等 请不要走 |
[31:43] | Please! | 不要走 |
[31:47] | Don’t run off. | 不要跑开 |
[31:52] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[31:53] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[31:55] | Here. Let me help you out of there. | 来 让我扶你上来 |
[32:02] | You don’t understand a word I’m saying, do you? | 你听不懂我所说的 是吗 |
[32:09] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[32:28] | Listen with your heart | 用心去聆听 |
[32:32] | You will understand | 你会明白的 |
[32:42] | Let it break upon you | 让它来指引你 |
[32:45] | Like a wave upon the sand | 就像波浪打在沙滩上 |
[32:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:53] | Listen with your heart | 用心去聆听 |
[32:56] | You will understand | 你会明白的 |
[33:02] | Pocahontas. | 我叫风中奇缘 |
[33:04] | What? What did you say? | 什么 你刚才说什么 |
[33:07] | My name is Pocahontas. | 我的名字叫风中奇缘 |
[33:15] | I’m John Smith. | 我是约翰·史密斯 |
[33:21] | That’s it. Keep at it, men. | 就在这样 继续挖 大家 |
[33:23] | Keep digging. It’s got to be here somewhere. | 继续挖啊 一定就在这儿某个地方 |
[33:28] | There’s 30 more of them down by the ridge. | 下面山脊上他们有30多个人 |
[33:30] | That makes more than a hundred! | 就是说总共有百来个人 |
[33:32] | Anything yet? | 找到什么了吗 |
[33:33] | Nothing but rocks and dirt, sir. | 除了石头和泥土 什么都没有 长官 |
[33:36] | Um, how long are we going to keep digging like this, sir? | 我们到底还要挖多久 长官 |
[33:39] | Aye! We’re slaving away, busting our backs day and night. | 对阿 我们整天整夜没完没了地挖 |
[33:42] | For king and country. I know, I know. | 为了国王 为了国家 我明白 我明白 |
[33:45] | And I share your fatigue. | 我知道你们很疲倦 |
[33:46] | Wiggins! | 威金斯啊 |
[33:48] | Wiggins! | 威金斯啊 |
[33:50] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[33:52] | Dispose of this. | 处理掉这个 |
[33:54] | Who’s a good doggy? | 谁是好狗狗 |
[33:58] | Who’s a good doggy? | 谁是好狗狗 |
[34:00] | Fetch, boy! | 接住 乖孩子 |
[34:07] | Savages! It’s an ambush! Arm yourselves! | 水手们 有埋伏 武装起来 |
[34:09] | Run! | 跑 |
[34:11] | Arm yourselves! | 武装起来 |
[34:14] | Make sure every man has a musket. | 每个人都带上一把步枪 |
[34:17] | Shoot! | 射击 |
[34:21] | Them, you idiot! | 打他们 你个笨蛋 |
[34:34] | Where’s that blasted Smith when I need him? | 我正需要他 那个该死的史密斯去哪儿了 |
[34:44] | Namontack! | 罗曼特啊 |
[34:56] | Back to the village! | 快回部落去 |
[35:01] | Shut up. Shut up, you fools! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 你们这些笨蛋 |
[35:03] | They’ll be back. | 他们会回来的 |
[35:07] | Everyone, back to camp. | 所有人都回营地去 |
[35:08] | Get the rest of the cannons ashore | 把所有加农炮都弄上岸来 |
[35:09] | and finish building the fort! | 立刻完成堡垒的修建工作 |
[35:11] | Aye, Governor! | 是的 长官 |
[35:13] | And you… | 还有你 |
[35:15] | Learn to use that thing properly. | 好好学学怎么用那个玩意吧 |
[35:18] | A man’s not a man unless he knows how to shoot. | 不会玩枪就不是男人 |
[35:29] | These beasts invade our shores… | 那些怪物侵入了我们的海岸 |
[35:32] | and now this… | 然后现在又 |
[35:36] | This wound is strange to me. | 这个伤口对我来说太奇怪了 |
[35:41] | We will fight this enemy… | 我们要和这些敌人战斗 |
[35:44] | but we cannot do it alone. | 但是我们不能独自去做 |
[35:46] | Kocoum, send messengers to every village in our nation. | 高刚 送信给我们的每一个部落 |
[35:50] | We will call on our brothers to help us fight. | 我们要召集我们的兄弟们一起去战斗 |
[35:53] | These white men are dangerous! | 这些白人非常危险 |
[35:56] | No one is to go near them. | 任何人都不许接近他们 |
[36:02] | It’s called a helmet. | 这个叫做头盔 |
[36:03] | Helmet. | 头盔 |
[36:07] | So, uh… what river is this? | 那么 恩 这是什么河啊 |
[36:10] | Quyukhanic. | Quyukhanic河 |
[36:11] | You have the most unusual names here. | 你的名字也很不同寻常 |
[36:14] | Chicahomeni Quyu…Quyukhanic | Chicahomeni Quyu 还是Quyukhanic |
[36:20] | Pocahontas. | 是风中奇缘 |
[36:21] | You have the most unusual name too. | 你同样有着最不同寻常的名字 |
[36:25] | John Smith. | 约翰·史密斯啊 |
[36:29] | Is this bottomless pit a friend of yours? | 这个永不知足的小家伙是你的朋友吗 |
[36:32] | Meeko! | 梦珂啊 |
[36:34] | Well, how do you do, Meeko? | 嗯 你好吗 梦珂 |
[36:39] | It’s all right. It’s just a handshake. | 没什么 这只是一个握手罢了 |
[36:42] | Here, let me show you. | 来 让我来教你 |
[36:46] | Nothing’s happening. | 不会发生什么吧 |
[36:48] | Uh, no, no. I need your hand first. | 呃 不 不 我只要你伸出手来 |
[36:55] | It’s how we say hello. | 这是问好的方式 |
[37:01] | This is how we say hello. | 这是我们问好的方式 |
[37:11] | And how we say goodbye. | 然后这是我们怎样说再见 |
[37:15] | I like hello better. | 我更喜欢问好 |
[37:23] | Yeah, I remember you. | 对了 我记得你 |
[37:25] | Flit just doesn’t like strangers. | 菲利特只是不喜欢陌生人 |
[37:28] | Well, I’m not a stranger any more. | 但是 我已经不是陌生人了 |
[37:31] | Stubborn little fellow, isn’t he? | 顽固的小家伙 是不是 |
[37:33] | Very stubborn. | 确实有些 |
[37:37] | Meeko! come back here. | 梦珂 回到这儿来 |
[37:39] | Don’t worry. He can’t hurt it. | 别当心 他弄不坏的 |
[37:42] | Hey! What are you doing? | 嗨 你在干什么 |
[37:44] | Meeko, bring that back! | 梦珂 把它拿回来 |
[37:45] | N-No, it’s all right. He can keep it. | 不 没事 给它吧 |
[37:47] | Call it a gift. | 就当作见面礼吧 |
[37:51] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[37:53] | -My compass. -Compass? | -我的指南针 -指南针 |
[37:55] | It tells you how to find your way when you get lost. | 当你迷路的时候 它会告诉你怎么走 |
[37:57] | But it’s all right. I’ll get another one in London. | 但是没事 回到伦敦我会买一个新的 |
[37:59] | London? Is that your village? | 伦敦 那是你的部落吗 |
[38:01] | Yes. It’s a very big village. | 是的 一个非常大的部落 |
[38:03] | What’s it like? | 那是怎样的 |
[38:04] | Well, it’s got streets filled with carriages… | 恩 那儿有车来车往的街道 |
[38:07] | bridges over the rivers… | 跨越河流的大桥 |
[38:09] | and buildings as tall as trees. | 还有树一般高的建筑 |
[38:12] | I’d like to see those things. | 我想去看看那些东西 |
[38:13] | -You will. -How? | -你会的 -怎样 |
[38:14] | We’re going to build them here. | 我们将在这儿建造那些东西 |
[38:16] | We’ll show your people how to use this land properly, | 我们会教你们的人 怎样合理利用土地 |
[38:19] | how to make the most of it. | 怎样最好地利用它 |
[38:20] | Make the most of it? | 最好地利用它 |
[38:22] | Yes. We’ll build roads and decent houses and… | 对 我们会修建 公路和漂亮的房屋 |
[38:25] | Our houses are fine. | 我们的房子也很好 |
[38:27] | You think that only because you don’t know any better. | 你那样想只是因为 你不知道更好的 |
[38:31] | W-Wait a minute. Don’t take it tha… | 等等 不要那么 |
[38:33] | Hey. Hey! Wait! | 嗨 嗨 等等 |
[38:36] | Wa-Wait! There’s so much we can teach you. | 等等 我们还能教你们更多 |
[38:40] | We’ve improved the lives of savages all over the world. | 我们要改变全世界的野蛮的生活 |
[38:42] | Savages?! | 野蛮的 |
[38:43] | Uh, not that you’re a savage. | 呃 不是说你野蛮 |
[38:46] | -Just my people. -No. | -那就是我们的人民 -不 |
[38:47] | Listen. That’s not what I meant. | 听着 那不是我想说的 |
[38:49] | -Let me explain. -Let go! | -让我来解释 -让我走 |
[38:51] | No, I’m not letting you leave. | 不 我不会让你离开的 |
[38:55] | Look, don’t do this. | 恩 不要那样子 |
[38:57] | Savage is just a word, uh, you know? | 野蛮仅仅是一个词而已 你明白吗 |
[39:01] | A term… for people who are uncivilized. | 一个术语 来形容那些未开化的人 |
[39:05] | Like me. | 就像我 |
[39:06] | Well, when I say uncivilized… | 恩 我说的未开化 |
[39:08] | what I mean is… is… | 是指 指 |
[39:19] | What you mean is… not like you. | 你是指 和你不一样 |
[39:23] | You think I’m an ignorant savage | 你觉得我是一个无知的野蛮人 |
[39:26] | And you’ve been so many places | 你去过那么多地方 |
[39:29] | I guess it must be so | 我想那应该是这样 |
[39:31] | But still I cannot see | 但是仍然 我不明白 |
[39:34] | If the savage one is me | 如果野蛮人都是我 |
[39:37] | How can there be so much | 怎么还会有那么多的东西 |
[39:39] | that you don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[39:43] | You don’t know | 你不知道 |
[39:56] | You think you own whatever land you land on | 你认为你所登陆的土地都是你的 |
[40:01] | The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim | 大地只是一个没有生命的东西 |
[40:06] | But I know every rock and tree and creature | 但是我知道每一块石头 每一棵树木每一个生灵 |
[40:10] | Has a life, has a spirit | 都有它的生命 有它的灵魂 |
[40:13] | Has a name | 有它的名字 |
[40:15] | You think the only people who are people | 你认为只有像你那样 |
[40:20] | Are the people who look and think like you | 看问题和想问题的人 才是真正的人 |
[40:24] | But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger | 但是如果你沿着一个陌生人的足迹走下去 |
[40:28] | You’ll learn things | 你会学到 |
[40:30] | you never knew you never knew | 你从来不知道的事情 你从来不知道的事情 |
[40:33] | Have you ever heard the wolf | 你曾经听到过野狼 |
[40:36] | cry to the blue corn moon | 对着蓝色天空里的明月嚎叫 |
[40:38] | Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned? | 或者问过野猫 为什么它要呲牙咆哮吗 |
[40:42] | Can you sing with | 你能和着大山的声音 |
[40:45] | all the voices of the mountain? | 一起唱歌吗 |
[40:47] | Can you paint with | 你能用风的颜色 |
[40:50] | all the colours of the wind? | 来绘画吗 |
[40:52] | Can you paint with all the colours | 你能用风的颜色 |
[40:55] | Of the wind? | 来绘画吗 |
[41:06] | Come run the hidden pine trails | 来沿着寂寞的林间小路 |
[41:08] | of the forest | 奔跑 |
[41:10] | Come taste the sun | 来尝尝大地 |
[41:12] | sweet berries of the Earth | 甜美的浆果 |
[41:14] | Come roll in all the riches all around you | 来在你周围 富饶的土地上打滚 |
[41:18] | And for once never wonder what they’re worth | 只是 不要去计较是否值得 |
[41:23] | The rainstorm and the river | 暴风雨和河流 |
[41:25] | are my brothers | 是我的兄弟 |
[41:27] | The heron and the otter | 苍鹭和水獭 |
[41:29] | are my friends | 是我的朋友 |
[41:32] | And we are all connected to each other | 我们彼此都息息相关 |
[41:35] | In a circle In a hoop that never ends | 周而复始永不停息 |
[41:41] | How high | 枫树能 |
[41:43] | does the sycamore grow? | 长得多么的高 |
[41:45] | If you cut it down | 如果你把它砍了 |
[41:47] | then you’ll never know | 你将永远不会知道 |
[41:51] | And you’ll never | 你将永远 |
[41:52] | hear the wolf cry | 不会听到野狼嚎叫 |
[41:55] | to the blue corn moon | 对着蓝色天空里的明月 |
[41:57] | For whether we are white or copper-skinned | 不管我们是白色 还是棕色的皮肤 |
[42:01] | We need to sing with | 我们需要和着 |
[42:04] | all the voices of the mountain | 大山的声音来歌唱 |
[42:06] | We need to paint with | 我们需要用 |
[42:09] | all the colours of the wind | 风的颜色来绘画 |
[42:11] | You can own the Earth and still | 你会拥有大地 仍然 |
[42:14] | All you’ll own is earth until | 所有你将拥有的是大地直到 |
[42:18] | You can paint | 你能够 |
[42:21] | With all the colours | 用风的颜色 |
[42:24] | Of the wind. | 来绘画 |
[42:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[42:50] | The drums. They mean trouble. | 鼓声 它意味着麻烦 |
[42:53] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不能再待在这儿了 |
[42:56] | -I want to see you again. -I can’t. | -我想再见到你 -我不能 |
[42:58] | -Please, don’t leave. -I’m sorry. | -求你 不要离开 -我很抱歉 |
[43:03] | I have to go. | 我必须得走了 |
[43:16] | All right! This one’s ready to hoist! | 好的 已经准备好举起来了 |
[43:18] | -Two on each side. -Ready now? Push! | -每边各两个人 -准备好了吗 推 |
[43:21] | Watch it. It’s slippery. | 小心 滑掉了 |
[43:23] | Come on, lads. It’s only a little picket fence. | 加油啊 伙计们 这只是一块篱笆 |
[43:26] | -Steady! Steady! -There you go. | -稳住 稳住 -这就行了 |
[43:28] | That’ll keep everything out, eh, John? | 这会把一切挡在外面 恩 约翰 |
[43:33] | Something wrong, John? | 有什么不妥吗 约翰 |
[43:34] | What? | 什么 |
[43:36] | You’ve been awfully quiet the last few days. | 这几天你都异常地平静 |
[43:37] | Oh, he’s just mad that he missed all the action. | 哦 他只是觉得 他错过了所有的行动 |
[43:40] | Ah, don’t worry, John. | 啊 不用着急 约翰 |
[43:41] | You’ll get your chance to deal with the Indians. | 你会有机会去对付 那些印第安人的 |
[43:43] | Yeah, we’ll take care of them… | 对 我们会对付他们的 |
[43:45] | like we did last time, eh, mates? | 就像上次那样 恩 大伙 |
[43:47] | We shot ourselves an Injun | 我们会打死一个印第安人 |
[43:50] | or maybe two or three | 或许两个三个 |
[43:52] | All right, you howling nutter, get to work! | 好了 你个疯子 快去做事 |
[43:54] | Come on, Ben. It’s just a little fun. | 不要这样 本 只是开开玩笑而已 |
[43:57] | Oh, sure! We’re having loads of fun, right? | 哦 当然 我们有很多乐趣 不是吗 |
[44:00] | Look at us. No gold, no food. | 看看我们 没有金子 没有食物 |
[44:02] | While Ratcliffe sits up in his tent all day… | 那个拉特克利夫还整天 坐在他的帐篷里 |
[44:05] | happy as a clam. | 快活得像个蛤蛎 |
[44:06] | I am doomed! | 我烦死了 |
[44:09] | I should be wallowing in riches by now… | 现在我已经应该在金子里打滚了 |
[44:11] | and I haven’t found as much as a speck! | 而我却还没有找到一点点金疙瘩 |
[44:13] | Think. Think! | 想想 想想 |
[44:15] | It’s got to be around here somewhere. | 应该就在这附近的某个地方 |
[44:18] | Where could it be? | 到底应该在哪儿呢 |
[44:23] | I’ve mined the forests and the hills | 我已经挖掘过森林和山丘 |
[44:25] | and the swamps… And nothing! | 还有沼泽 什么都没有 |
[44:31] | Why can’t I find it? What am I overlooking? | 为什么我找不到 我到底忽略了哪里 |
[44:35] | I… I… | 我 我 |
[44:38] | I made it myself. | 我自己做的 |
[44:40] | Take that silly… | 那样看起来很傻 |
[44:42] | Of course! The Indians. | 肯定是的 那些印第安人 |
[44:44] | Wiggins, why do you think… | 威金斯 你觉得为什么 |
[44:46] | those insolent heathens attacked us? | 那些野蛮人要袭击我们 |
[44:48] | Because we invaded their land | 因为我们侵入了他们的地盘 |
[44:49] | and cut down their trees and dug up their earth? | 砍了他们的树 挖了他们的土地 |
[44:51] | It’s the gold! They have it… | 是金子 他们拥有金子 |
[44:54] | and they don’t want us to take it from them. | 他们不愿意我们把它带走 |
[44:56] | Well, I’ll just have to take it by force, then, won’t I? | 那么 我就只好用武力了 不是吗 |
[45:02] | You there! Where’s Captain Smith? | 你们这些人 史密斯船长去哪儿了 |
[45:05] | Well, he’s gone. | 恩 他走了 |
[45:06] | Aye. Your singing must have scared them off. | 对 一定是你唱歌把他吓跑了 |
[45:09] | Well, then go get him, for heaven’s sake! | 那么 看在上帝的份上 把他找来 |
[45:11] | What if we run into the Indians? | 要是我们遇到印第安人怎么办 |
[45:13] | That’s what guns are for. | 那就用枪来对付他们 |
[45:16] | Now arm yourselves and get moving! | 马上武装起来出发 |
[45:44] | Pocahontas. | 风中奇缘啊 |
[45:46] | You should be inside the village. | 你应该待在部落里 |
[45:48] | We’ll be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[45:50] | We’re gathering food for when the warriors arrive. | 我们正在为战士们准备食物 |
[45:53] | Don’t go far. | 不要走太远了 |
[45:55] | Now is not the time to be running off. | 现在不是到处乱跑的时候 |
[45:56] | Yes, Father. | 是的 父亲 |
[45:59] | When I see you wear that necklace… | 当我看到你戴着那串项链 |
[46:02] | you look just like your mother. | 你就像你母亲一样 |
[46:05] | I miss her. | 我想她 |
[46:06] | But she is still with us. | 但她仍然和我们在一起 |
[46:09] | Whenever the wind moves through the trees… | 无论何时风吹过树林 |
[46:11] | I feel her presence. | 我就感觉到她的存在 |
[46:13] | Our people looked to her for wisdom and strength. | 我们的人民向她祈祷智慧和力量 |
[46:16] | Someday, they will look to you as well. | 有一天 他们也会向你祈祷 |
[46:19] | I would be honoured by that. | 我会感到无限荣耀 |
[46:21] | You shouldn’t be out here alone. | 你不应该单独待在这儿 |
[46:23] | I’ll send for Kocoum. | 我会叫高刚过来的 |
[46:25] | All right. What is it? | 好了 到底怎么回事 |
[46:27] | -What? -You’re hiding something. | -什么 -你隐瞒着什么东西 |
[46:29] | I’m not hiding anything. | 我没有隐瞒任何东西 |
[46:30] | Pocahontas, you can tell me. I promise | 风中奇缘 你可以告诉我 我发誓 |
[46:33] | I won’t tell anyone… Pocahontas, look! | 我不会告诉任何人的 风中奇缘 看 |
[46:40] | It’s one of them! I’m going to get… | 这是他们其中一个 我要去找 |
[46:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[46:44] | I had to see you again. | 我必须要再见你一次 |
[46:46] | Pocahontas! | 风中奇缘啊 |
[46:48] | Pocahontas! | 风中奇缘啊 |
[46:49] | Please! Don’t say anything. | 求你 不要说任何事 |
[46:51] | Quick! this way! | 快 这边 |
[46:53] | -But… -Nakoma. | -但是 -妮可曼 |
[46:54] | Where is Pocahontas? | 风中奇缘呢 |
[46:56] | I… I haven’t seen her. | 我 我没有看到她 |
[46:59] | Pocahontas can’t keep running off. | 风中奇缘不能再到处乱跑了 |
[47:02] | It’s dangerous out there. | 外面很危险 |
[47:04] | Tell her that. She listens to you. | 告诉她这些 她听你的话 |
[47:09] | Huh! Sure she does. | 嗨 她当然听我的 |
[47:27] | This place is incredible. | 这个地方实在太难以置信了 |
[47:30] | And to think we came all this way… | 想想我们长途跋涉 |
[47:31] | just to dig it up for gold. | 只是为了挖金子 |
[47:32] | Gold? | 金子 |
[47:34] | -Hey, Meeko. -What’s gold? | -嗨 梦珂 -什么是金子 |
[47:36] | You know, it’s, uh… it’s, it’s yellow. | 你也许知道 就是 黄黄的 |
[47:39] | It comes out of the ground. It’s really valuable. | 从地里头挖出来的 非常宝贵 |
[47:41] | Oh! Here, we have lots of it. | 哦 这个 我们这儿有很多 |
[47:43] | Gold. | 金子 |
[47:45] | No No! Gold is this. | 不 不 金子是这个 |
[47:49] | There’s nothing like that around here. | 这附近没有这样的东西 |
[47:52] | -No gold? -Not that I’ve seen. | -没有金子 -至少我没见过 |
[47:54] | All this way for nothing. | 这一趟算是白跑了 |
[47:57] | Well, those boys are in for a big surprise. | 那些孩子们将会大吃一惊的 |
[48:00] | -Will they leave? -Some of them might. | -他们会离开吗 -其中一些可能会 |
[48:05] | Will you go home? | 你会回家吗 |
[48:06] | Well, it’s not like I have much of a home to go back to. | 我没什么家可回的 |
[48:10] | I’ve never really belonged anywhere. | 我从来没有 真正属于过任何地方 |
[48:12] | You could belong here. | 你可以属于这儿 |
[48:23] | What was that?! | 那是什么 |
[48:25] | Did you see something? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[48:26] | No. No. I just, uh… I… | 不 不 我只是 我 |
[48:29] | I didn’t see anything, did I? | 我没有看到任何东西 是不是 |
[48:33] | Look again. | 再看一次 |
[48:35] | Let it break upon you | 让它来指引你 |
[48:38] | Like a wave upon the sand | 就像波浪打在沙滩上 |
[48:44] | Hello, John Smith. | 你好 约翰·史密斯 |
[48:47] | Pocahontas, that tree is talking to me. | 风中奇缘 那棵树在和我说话 |
[48:50] | Then you should talk back. | 那么你就应该回答 |
[48:52] | Don’t be frightened, young man. | 不要害怕 年轻人 |
[48:54] | My bark is worse than my bite. | 我的树皮比我咬的更痛 |
[48:58] | Say something. | 说点什么 |
[49:00] | What do you say to a tree? | 对一棵树应该说些什么 |
[49:02] | Anything you want. | 任何你想说的 |
[49:08] | So, uh… | 那么 恩 |
[49:09] | Come closer, John Smith. | 靠近些 约翰·史密斯 |
[49:13] | He has a good soul. | 他有一个善良的灵魂 |
[49:15] | And he’s handsome too! | 他也很帅气 |
[49:17] | -Oh, I like her. -I knew you would. | -哦 我喜欢她 -我知道你会的 |
[49:21] | Smith! | 史密斯啊 |
[49:22] | Smith Where are you, mate? | 史密斯 你在哪儿 伙计 |
[49:24] | We can’t let them see us. | 我们不能让他们看见 |
[49:25] | Quick! Over here. | 快 到这儿来 |
[49:27] | This place gives me the creeps. | 这个地方让我害怕 |
[49:29] | Savages could be hiding anywhere. | 野蛮人可能躲在任何地方 |
[49:31] | Aye. Well, if you spot one, don’t ask questions. Just shoot. | 对 如果你发现一个 不要多想 尽管开枪就是 |
[49:37] | Watch your feet, you big oaf! | 小心你的脚 你个畸形儿 |
[49:39] | It wasn’t me. It was the tree. | 不是我 是这棵树 |
[49:41] | Oh, of course! | 哦 当然 |
[49:42] | The tree just felt like lifting its roots and… | 这棵树好像把它的根抬了一下 |
[49:48] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们赶快离开这儿 |
[49:51] | -Ow! Run! -Ow! | -啊哦 快跑啊 -啊哦 |
[49:52] | But what about Smith? | 但是史密斯怎么办 |
[49:54] | He’s a big lad. He can take care of himself. | 他已经是个大人了 他能够照顾自己的 |
[49:57] | I’m glad you’re on our side. | 我真高兴你们能站在我这边 |
[49:58] | There’s still some snap in these old vines. | 这些古老的藤蔓 倒是还有些力气 |
[50:01] | I’d better get back before they send the whole camp out after me. | 我最好在他们把所有人 都派来找我之前赶回去 |
[50:04] | When will I see you again? | 我们什么时候能再见面 |
[50:06] | Meet me tonight. Right here. | 今天晚上 就在这儿 |
[50:13] | Well, I haven’t had this much excitement in 200 years. | 嗯 我已经200年 没有碰到这种兴奋的事了 |
[50:18] | What am I doing? I shouldn’t be seeing him again. | 我到底在做什么 我不应该再去见他了 |
[50:21] | I mean, I want to see him again. | 我的意思是 我还想再见到他 |
[50:23] | Who wouldn’t? I want to see him again. | 谁不想 我也想再见到他 |
[50:26] | But still, something inside… | 但是仍然 一种内在的感觉 |
[50:28] | is telling me it’s the right thing. | 在告诉我 这是对的 |
[50:30] | Perhaps it’s your dream. | 或许这就是你的梦 |
[50:32] | My dream? Do you think he’s the one… | 我的梦 你是说他就是 |
[50:35] | the spinning arrow was pointing to? | 那个旋转的箭头所指向的 |
[50:46] | The warriors are here! | 战士们来了 |
[51:00] | Pocahontas, are you crazy? What were you doing with one of them? | 风中奇缘 你疯了吗 你到底在做什么 |
[51:03] | -There you are. -Kocoum! | -你在这儿 -高刚 |
[51:04] | Look at them! Now we have enough warriors… | 看看他们 现在我们有足够的勇士 |
[51:06] | to destroy those white demons! | 去摧毁那些白皮肤的魔鬼 |
[51:10] | Now that we are joined by our brothers… | 既然我们的兄弟们加入了 |
[51:12] | we will defeat this enemy. | 我们就要去击败那些敌人 |
[51:22] | Father, I need to speak with you. | 父亲 我想和你谈谈 |
[51:24] | Not now, my daughter. The council is gathering. | 现在不行 我的女儿 首领们正在商量事情 |
[51:26] | We don’t have to fight them! There must be a better way. | 我们并不需要和他们打仗 一定有一条更好的路可走 |
[51:30] | Sometimes our paths are chosen for us. | 有时候我们的路是已经定了的 |
[51:33] | But maybe we should try talking to them. | 但是也许我们 可以试着和他们谈谈 |
[51:35] | They do not want to talk. | 他们并不想谈判 |
[51:37] | But if one of them did want to talk… | 但是如果他们 其中一个真的想要呢 |
[51:39] | you would listen to him, wouldn’t you? | 你会听他的 是吗 |
[51:41] | -Pocahontas. -Wouldn’t you? | -风中奇缘 -是吗 |
[51:43] | Of course I would. But it is not that simple. | 我当然会 但是事情并不是那么简单 |
[51:47] | Nothing is simple any more. | 没有什么事情会这么简单的 |
[52:34] | Easy, Thomas. It’s me. | 别紧张 托马斯 是我 |
[52:37] | Oh, John. I could’ve killed you. | 哦 约翰 我差点打中你 |
[52:40] | Not aiming like that, you couldn’t. | 你这样瞄准是打不中我的 |
[52:42] | Keep both eyes open when you shoot. | 当你射击的时候 两只眼睛都睁着 |
[52:44] | You’ll see twice as well. | 你会瞄得准得多 |
[52:45] | Smith, there you are! | 史密斯 你回来了 |
[52:48] | We were looking all over for you. | 我们正四处找你 |
[52:50] | Smith! Where have you been? | 史密斯 你刚刚去哪儿了 |
[52:53] | I was out scouting the terrain, sir. | 我去观察地形了 长官 |
[52:56] | Excellent. Then you must know the Indians’ whereabouts. | 聪明 那么你一定 知道印第安人的行踪了 |
[52:58] | We’ll need that information for the battle. | 这些信息对我们的 战役应该会有帮助的 |
[53:00] | What battle? | 什么战役 |
[53:01] | We will eliminate these savages once and for all. | 我们要把这些 野蛮人一次消灭干净 |
[53:04] | No! You can’t do that! | 不 你不能那么做 |
[53:06] | Oh, can’t I? | 哦 不能 |
[53:09] | Look, we don’t have to fight them. | 听着 我们并不需要和他们打仗 |
[53:11] | -John, what’s gotten into you? -I met one of them. | -约翰 你怎么了 -我见过他们当中一个 |
[53:13] | -You what?! -A savage? | -你什么 -一个野蛮人 |
[53:16] | They’re not savages. They can help us. | 他们不是野蛮人 他们能够帮助我们 |
[53:19] | They know the land. | 他们了解这片土地 |
[53:20] | They know how to navigate the rivers. | 他们知道怎样在河里航行 |
[53:23] | -And look. It’s food. -What is it? | -再看 这是食物 -这是什么 |
[53:25] | It’s better than hardtack and gruel, that’s for sure. | 这个肯定比硬面饼和稀粥强 |
[53:28] | I like gruel. | 我喜欢稀粥 |
[53:29] | They don’t want to feed us, you ninnies! | 他们不会给我们食物 你们这些笨蛋 |
[53:31] | They want to kill us! All of us! | 他们想要杀死我们 我们所有的人 |
[53:34] | They’ve got our gold… | 他们拿走了我们的金子 |
[53:35] | and they’ll do anything to keep it! | 为了留住它 他们会做出任何事情 |
[53:37] | But there is no gold. | 但是这儿没有金子 |
[53:39] | No gold? | 没有金子 |
[53:41] | And I suppose your little Indian friend told you this? | 我猜肯定是你的印第安小朋友告诉你的 |
[53:45] | Yes. | 没错 |
[53:46] | Lies! Lies! All of it! Murderous thieves! | 谎言 谎言 一切都是谎言 危险的小偷 |
[53:50] | There’s no room for their kind in civilized society. | 在文明世界中他们没有立足之地 |
[53:52] | But this is their land! | 但是这儿是他们的地盘 |
[53:54] | This is my land! I make the laws here. | 这是我的地盘 我在这儿制定法律 |
[53:57] | And I say anyone who so much as looks at an Indian… | 我说过任何人一旦发现了印第安人 |
[54:02] | without killing him on sight… | 而没有将他当场杀死的 |
[54:03] | will be tried for treason and hanged! | 将被判为叛国罪而处以绞刑 |
[54:12] | Pocahontas! | 风中奇缘啊 |
[54:13] | -Nakoma! -Don’t go out there. | -妮可曼 -不要出去 |
[54:15] | I lied for you once. Don’t ask me to do it again. | 我为你撒过一次谎 不要让我再做一次 |
[54:19] | I have to do this. | 我必须要这样做 |
[54:20] | -He’s one of them! -You don’t know him. | -他是他们其中之一 -你不了解他 |
[54:23] | If you go out there… | 如果你去了那儿 |
[54:24] | You’ll be turning your back on your own people. | 你就背叛了你自己的族人 |
[54:26] | I’m trying to help my people. | 我在努力拯救我的族人 |
[54:28] | Pocahontas, please. You’re my best friend. | 风中奇缘 求你 你是我最好的朋友 |
[54:32] | I don’t want you to get hurt. | 我不想看到你受到伤害 |
[54:33] | I won’t. I know what I’m doing. | 我不会的 我知道我自己在做什么 |
[54:35] | Pocahontas, no! | 风中奇缘 不 |
[54:43] | Ratcliffe wouldn’t take us… | 拉特克利夫不会让我们 |
[54:45] | halfway around the world for nothin’. | 在这个世界什么都找不到 |
[54:46] | But what if Smith is right? | 但是如果史密斯说得是真的呢 |
[54:48] | What if there is no gold? | 如果真的没有金子该怎么办 |
[54:50] | If you ask me… | 如果你问我 |
[54:51] | Ratcliffe’s been lying to us since we left London. | 拉特克利夫从我们离开伦敦的时候就在骗我们 |
[54:53] | Listen to you, ya bunch of idiots. | 听着 你们这些白痴 |
[54:55] | Those savages didn’t attack us for nothin’. | 那些野蛮人不会吃了没事和我们打战的 |
[54:58] | They’re hidin’ somethin’. | 他们一定在隐藏着什么东西 |
[55:00] | If they do have the gold… | 如果他们真的有金子 |
[55:01] | I reckon we’ll have to fight ’em. | 我想我们会和他们打战的 |
[55:03] | Either too hot or too cool. | 要不太冷要不太热 |
[55:06] | I haven’t been comfortable since we got here. | 我从一到这儿就没舒服过 |
[55:09] | Oh, I know. I’ve been itching a lot. | 哦 我也是 我痒得难受 |
[55:19] | -Follow him. -Yes, Governor. | -跟着他 -是的 长官 |
[55:22] | I want to know where he’s sneaking off to. | 我想知道他偷偷地跑去哪儿 |
[55:24] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[55:25] | And if you happen to see any Indians, | 如果你遇到什么印第安人 |
[55:28] | Shoot them. | 开枪打死他 |
[55:33] | Oh, and Thomas, you’ve been a slipshod sailor | 哦 托马斯 你已经是一个差劲的水手 |
[55:36] | and a poor excuse for a soldier. | 又是一个可怜的士兵 |
[55:39] | Don’t disappoint me again. | 不要让我再次失望 |
[55:51] | -Kocoum. -What is it? | -高刚 -什么事 |
[55:53] | It’s Pocahontas. | 是关于风中奇缘的 |
[55:55] | What’s wrong? Is she all right? | 怎么了 她还好吗 |
[56:00] | I think she’s in trouble. | 我想她有麻烦了 |
[56:07] | The Earth is trembling, child. What’s happened? | 大地在颤抖 孩子 发生什么事了 |
[56:10] | The warriors are here! | 战士们在这儿 |
[56:11] | -Pocahontas! -John! | -风中奇缘啊 -约翰啊 |
[56:14] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[56:16] | My men are planning to attack your people. | 我们的人正在计划攻击你的族人 |
[56:18] | You’ve got to warn them. | 你得去通知他们 |
[56:19] | Maybe it’s not too late to stop this. | 也许现在阻止这些还不算太晚 |
[56:22] | You have to come with me and talk to my father. | 你得跟我一起回去 去和我父亲谈判 |
[56:24] | Pocahontas, talking isn’t going to do any good. | 风中奇缘 谈判已经没有用了 |
[56:27] | I already tried talking to my men… | 我已经努力地去和我们的人谈了 |
[56:28] | but everything about this land has them spooked. | 但是这片土地上的任何一件事情都让他们感到恐惧 |
[56:35] | That’s the strangest creature I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过的最奇怪的生物 |
[56:42] | Percy?! | 珀西啊 |
[56:45] | Easy, Percy! Come here! | 放松点 珀西 到这儿来 |
[56:47] | Meeko, come back! | 梦珂 回来 |
[56:49] | You see what I mean? | 你看这就是我的意思 |
[56:50] | Once two sides want to fight, nothing can stop them. | 一旦双方准备开仗 谁也挡不住 |
[56:51] | Come Come here, both of you! | 过来 你们俩都给我过来 |
[56:53] | It’s all right! It’s all right! He’s a friend! | 好了 好了 他是一个朋友 |
[56:55] | Bad! Bad dog! Sit! | 坏 坏狗 坐下 |
[56:58] | -What are you doing? Meeko! -Percy, get back here! | -你在干什么 梦珂 -鹏西 回到这里来 |
[57:01] | What are you doing? Stop that! | 你在干什么 停下来 |
[57:03] | All right, that’s enough! | 好了 够了 |
[57:12] | It’s enough to make your sap boil. | 足够让你的体液沸腾 |
[57:16] | Now then, there’s something I want to show you. Look. | 现在 我有东西给你们看 看 |
[57:24] | The ripples. | 波纹 |
[57:26] | What about them? | 他们什么意思 |
[57:28] | So small at first, | 一开始很小 |
[57:30] | then look how they grow. | 然后看他们扩散得多大 |
[57:34] | But someone has to start them. | 但是总得有人去开始 |
[57:36] | They’re not going to listen to us. | 他们不会听我们的 |
[57:39] | Young man, sometimes the right path | 年轻人 有时候正确的路 |
[57:41] | is not the easiest one. | 往往不是最简单的那条 |
[57:43] | Don’t you see? Only when the fighting stops… | 难道你不明白 只有当战争停止了 |
[57:47] | can you be together. | 你们才能在一起 |
[57:53] | All right. Let’s go talk to your father. | 好吧 我们去和你父亲谈谈 |
[58:32] | Kocoum! No! | 高刚 不 |
[58:40] | Kocoum! | 高刚啊 |
[58:46] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[59:03] | Kocoum! Stop! | 高刚 停下来 |
[59:08] | Both eyes open. | 双眼睁开 |
[59:18] | -Thomas! -Is he… | -托马斯 -他 |
[59:21] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[59:23] | -I thought that… -Get away from him! | -我以为 -离他远些 |
[59:25] | Pocahontas, it won’t help! He was only… | 风中奇缘 这样没有用的 他只是 |
[59:27] | He killed him! | 他杀了他 |
[59:32] | Thomas, get out of here! | 托马斯 离开这儿 |
[59:34] | Get out of here! | 离开这儿 |
[1:00:39] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[1:00:41] | Pocahontas was out in the woods. | 风中奇缘在野外树林里 |
[1:00:43] | Kocoum went to find her and this white man attacked him. | 高刚去找他 这个白人袭击了他 |
[1:00:47] | Your weapons are strong, | 你们的武器很厉害 |
[1:00:50] | but now our anger is stronger. | 但是现在我的怒火更厉害 |
[1:00:53] | At sunrise he will be the first to die! | 在太阳升起的时候 首先就将他处死 |
[1:00:55] | But, Father… | 但是 父亲 |
[1:00:57] | I told you to stay in the village. | 我告诉过你待在部落里 |
[1:01:00] | You disobeyed me. | 你违背了我 |
[1:01:02] | You have shamed your father! | 你让你的父亲蒙羞 |
[1:01:04] | I was only trying to help. | 我只是想做点帮助 |
[1:01:06] | Because of your foolishness, Kocoum is dead! | 就因为你的愚蠢 高刚死掉了 |
[1:01:10] | Take him away! | 把他带走 |
[1:01:26] | Kocoum was just coming to protect me. | 高刚只是想来保护我 |
[1:01:28] | Pocahontas… | 风中奇缘啊 |
[1:01:30] | I sent Kocoum after you. | 是我让高刚跟着你的 |
[1:01:34] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[1:01:36] | I-I thought I was doing the right thing. | 我原以为我做了件正确的事 |
[1:01:39] | All this happened because of me. | 所有这些都是因我而起 |
[1:01:42] | And now I’ll never see John Smith again. | 现在我再也见不到约翰·史密斯了 |
[1:01:47] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:01:53] | Pocahontas wants to look into the eyes… | 风中奇缘想最后看一眼 |
[1:01:55] | of the man who killed Kocoum. | 那个杀了高刚的人 |
[1:02:00] | Be quick. | 最好快点 |
[1:02:19] | Pocahontas. | 风中奇缘啊 |
[1:02:24] | I’m so sorry. | 我真是抱歉 |
[1:02:26] | For what? This? | 为了什么 这件事吗 |
[1:02:28] | I’ve gotten out of worse scrapes than this. | 比这还糟糕的困境 我都摆脱出来了 |
[1:02:30] | Can’t think of any right now, but… | 现在想不起来了 但是 |
[1:02:32] | It would’ve been better if we’d never met. | 如果我们不曾见过 事情也许不会这么糟糕 |
[1:02:34] | None of this would’ve happened. | 这些事情都不会发生 |
[1:02:36] | Pocahontas, look at me. | 风中奇缘 看着我 |
[1:02:38] | I’d rather die tomorrow… | 我情愿明天就去死 |
[1:02:42] | than live a hundred years without knowing you. | 也不要长寿 但不认识你 |
[1:02:45] | Pocahontas. | 风中奇缘啊 |
[1:02:47] | -I can’t leave you. -You never will. | -我不能离开你 -你不会离开我的 |
[1:02:50] | No matter what happens to me, I’ll always be with you. Forever. | 不管我发生什么事 我会跟你在一起的 永远 |
[1:03:08] | Help! Somebody help! Help! Help! | 救命 快救命啊 救命 救命 |
[1:03:11] | Easy, lad. What is it? | 别急 伙计 怎么了 |
[1:03:13] | It’s Smith! They got him! | 史密斯 他们抓住他了 |
[1:03:14] | -Who got him? -The savages! | -谁抓住他了 -野蛮人 |
[1:03:16] | -Savages? -They captured him, dragged him off! | -野蛮人 -他们抓住他了 把他带走了 |
[1:03:19] | -Where’d they take him? -They headed north. | -他们把他带去哪儿了 -他们朝北去了 |
[1:03:20] | -How many were there? -I don’t know. At least a dozen. | -有多少人 -我不知道 至少有十来个 |
[1:03:23] | -Filthy beasts! -Ratcliffe was right! | -可恶的畜生 -拉特克利夫是对的 |
[1:03:25] | It’s perfect, Wiggins. I couldn’t have planned this better myself. | 太好了 威金斯 我自己可不能计划的这么好 |
[1:03:29] | The gold is as good as mine. | 金子肯定是我的了 |
[1:03:32] | We’ve got to save him! He’d do the same for any of us! | 我们得救他 换了我们任何谁 他也会这么做的 |
[1:03:35] | Thomas is right! We’ve got to do somethin’! | 托马斯是对的 我们得做点什么 |
[1:03:37] | And so we shall. | 我们应该做点什么 |
[1:03:38] | -I told you those savages couldn’t be trusted. -That’s right! | -我跟你说过不能信这些野蛮人 -对 |
[1:03:42] | Smith tried to befriend them, and look what they’ve done to him! | 史密斯想跟他们成为朋友 看看他们对他做了什么 |
[1:03:45] | Yeah, that’s right. | 嗯 对 |
[1:03:46] | But now I say it’s time to rescue our courageous comrade. | 而现在我宣布是时候去救我们勇敢的同志了 |
[1:03:50] | At daybreak, we attack! | 天一亮 我们就进攻 |
[1:03:53] | What can you expect from filthy little heathens | 对这些无赖我们还能期待什么呢 |
[1:03:57] | -Here’s what you get when races are diverse -That’s right. | -当有不同种族的时候就会发生这种事 -没错 |
[1:04:00] | Their skins are hellish red They’re only good when dead | 他们的皮肤是地狱般的红色 他们只有死的时候才最乖 |
[1:04:03] | They’re vermin, as I said and worse | 他们是害虫 就像我所说的甚至更糟 |
[1:04:06] | -They’re savages, savages -Barely even human | -他们是野蛮人 野蛮人 -几乎不是人类 |
[1:04:10] | -Savages, savages -Drive them from our shore | -野蛮人 野蛮人 -把他们赶出我们的海岸 |
[1:04:14] | They’re not like you and me which means they must be evil | 他们不像你和我 他们是恶魔 |
[1:04:17] | We must sound the drums of war | 我们要敲响战鼓 |
[1:04:20] | They’re savages, savages Dirty shrieking devils | 他们是野蛮人 野蛮人 肮脏尖叫着的魔鬼 |
[1:04:24] | Now we sound the drums of war | 现在我们敲响战鼓 |
[1:04:33] | This is what we feared The pale face is a demon | 这是一场我们害怕的战争 那些白脸的都是魔鬼 |
[1:04:36] | The only thing they feel at all is greed | 他们仅有的感觉是贪婪 |
[1:04:39] | Beneath that milky hide there’s empatiness inside | 在那乳白色的皮肤之下 里面全都是空的 |
[1:04:43] | I wonder if they even bleed | 我怀疑他们会不会流血 |
[1:04:46] | -They’re savages, savages -Barely even human | -他们是野蛮人 野蛮人 -几乎不是人类 |
[1:04:50] | -Savages, savages -Killers at the core | -野蛮人 野蛮人 -本质上是凶手 |
[1:04:53] | They’re different from us which means they can’t be trusted | 他们和我们不一样 他们不能被信任 |
[1:04:57] | We must sound the drums of war | 我们要敲响战鼓 |
[1:05:00] | -They’re savages, savages -First we deal with this one | -他们是野蛮人 野蛮人 -首先让我们来处理这个 |
[1:05:04] | -Then we sound the drums of war -Savages, savages | -然后我们敲响战鼓 -野蛮人 野蛮人 |
[1:05:07] | Let’s go get a few, men! | 让我们去杀掉几个 伙计们 |
[1:05:09] | -Savages, savages -Now it’s up to you, men | -野蛮人 野蛮人 -现在就靠你们了 各位 |
[1:05:12] | -Savages -Savages | -野蛮人 -野蛮人 |
[1:05:14] | Barely even human | 几乎不是人类 |
[1:05:16] | Now we sound the drums | 现在我们敲响 |
[1:05:19] | Of | 战 |
[1:05:21] | War | 鼓 |
[1:05:31] | They’re going to kill him at sunrise, Grandmother Willow. | 他们准备在太阳升起的时候处决他 威罗奶奶 |
[1:05:34] | You have to stop them. | 你得去制止他们 |
[1:05:36] | -I can’t. -Child, remember your dream. | -我没有办法 -孩子 记住你那个梦 |
[1:05:39] | I was wrong, Grandmother Willow. I followed the wrong path. | 我错了 威罗奶奶 我走错了一条路 |
[1:05:43] | I feel so lost. | 我感到很失落 |
[1:06:03] | The compass? | 指南针 |
[1:06:13] | Spinning arrow. | 旋转的指针 |
[1:06:15] | It’s the arrow from your dream. | 这是你梦里的指针 |
[1:06:17] | I was right! It was pointing to him. | 我是对的 它正指向他 |
[1:06:27] | -Sunrise. -It’s not too late, child. | -日出 -还不晚 孩子 |
[1:06:30] | Let the spirits of the Earth guide you. | 让大地的灵魂来指引你 |
[1:06:35] | You know your path, child. | 你知道你的路 孩子 |
[1:06:37] | Now follow it! | 现在跟随着它 |
[1:06:43] | This will be the day | 就是这一天 |
[1:06:45] | Let’s go, men! | 我们走 各位 |
[1:06:48] | This will be the morning | 就是今天早上了 |
[1:06:51] | Bring out the prisoner! | 把那个囚犯带出来 |
[1:06:53] | We will see them dying in the dust | 我们要看着 他们死在烟尘中 |
[1:06:55] | I don’t know what I can do Still, I know I’ve got to try | 我不知道我能做什么 但我知道我必须去争取 |
[1:06:58] | -Now we make ’em pay -Eagle, help my feet to fly | -现在就要让他们付出代价 -鹰啊 帮我飞起来吧 |
[1:07:02] | -Now, without a warning -Mountain, help my heart be great | -好 突袭 -大山 让我的心灵变得伟大 |
[1:07:05] | Now we leave ’em blood and bone and rust | 我们留给他们血骨和锈迹 |
[1:07:07] | -Spirits of the Earth and sky -It’s them or us | -大地和天空的灵魂 -要么他们死 要么我们亡 |
[1:07:10] | -Please don’t let it be too late -They’re just a bunch of | -别拖太久 -他们只是帮 |
[1:07:13] | -Filthy, stinking savages -Savages | -肮脏 烂臭的野蛮人 -野蛮人 |
[1:07:16] | -Demon -Devil -Kill them! | -魔鬼 -恶魔 -杀死他们 |
[1:07:18] | -Savages, savages -What are we waiting for | -野蛮人 野蛮人 -我们还等什么 |
[1:07:21] | Destroy their evil race until there’s not a trace left | 摧毁他们邪恶的种族直到没有任何痕迹留下 |
[1:07:25] | -How loud -We will sound the drums of war | -战鼓 -我们要敲起战鼓 |
[1:07:27] | -Are the drums of war -Now we sound the drums of war | -多么嘹亮 -我们要敲起战鼓 |
[1:07:31] | -Now we see what comes of trying to be chums -Now we sound the drums | -现在我们看到了试图交好的下场 -我们要敲起战鼓 |
[1:07:35] | -Is the death of all I love carried in the drumming of -Of | -是我所爱的一切的死去继续擂动 -战 |
[1:07:40] | -War -No! | -鼓 -不 |
[1:07:46] | If you kill him, you’ll have to kill me too. | 如果你要杀死他 你就先杀了我 |
[1:07:49] | Daughter, stand back. | 女儿 让开 |
[1:07:51] | I won’t! I love him, Father. | 我不 我爱他 父亲 |
[1:07:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:01] | Look around you. This is where the path of hatred has brought us. | 看看你的四周 这就是你给我们带来的的仇恨之路 |
[1:08:09] | This is the path I choose, Father. What will yours be? | 这是我选择的路 父亲 想想你的那条将会是怎样 |
[1:08:48] | My daughter speaks with a wisdom beyond her years. | 我女儿的话蕴涵了一种超乎她的年龄的智慧 |
[1:08:52] | We have all come here with anger in our hearts… | 我们都是带着 一颗愤怒的心来的 |
[1:08:55] | but she comes with courage and understanding. | 但是她是带着勇气和理解来的 |
[1:08:59] | From this day forward, if there is to be more killing… | 从今天开始如果再会有杀戮的话 |
[1:09:03] | it will not start with me. | 那绝对不会是我发起的 |
[1:09:09] | Release him. | 释放他 |
[1:09:29] | Now’s our chance! Fire! | 这正是一个好机会 开火 |
[1:09:31] | -No! -What? | -不 -什么 |
[1:09:33] | -They let him go. -They don’t want to fight. | -他们释放了他 -他们并不想打仗 |
[1:09:35] | It’s a trick! Don’t you see? Fire! | 这是个骗局 你们还不明白吗 开火 |
[1:09:44] | Fine. I’ll settle this myself. | 好吧 我自己来解决 |
[1:09:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:50] | John! | 约翰啊 |
[1:09:57] | You shot him! | 你打中了他 |
[1:09:59] | He stepped right… right into it. It’s his own fault. | 是他自己 扑上去的 这是他自己的错 |
[1:10:02] | -Smith was right all along. -We never should’ve listened to you. | -史密斯一直都是对的 -我们真不应该听了你的话 |
[1:10:05] | -Get the gun! -Traitors! | -把他的枪抢过来 -叛徒 |
[1:10:07] | Unhand me, I say! How dare you! | 放开我 我说 你们怎么敢这样 |
[1:10:09] | Put him in chains! | 用镣铐把他锁起来 |
[1:10:11] | I’ll see you all hanged for this! | 你们都会因为这件事被绞死的 |
[1:10:14] | And gag him as well! | 把他的嘴也堵起来 |
[1:10:28] | Is he gonna make it, Thomas? | 他能够挺过去吗 托马斯 |
[1:10:30] | The sooner he gets back to England, the better. | 最好尽快把他送回伦敦 就好了 |
[1:10:31] | -Well, let’s hope the wind is with him. -Is the ship ready yet? | -那 希望他一帆风顺 -船准备好了吗 |
[1:10:34] | Any minute now. Just loadin’ the last bit of cargo. | 随时可以出发 在装载最后一批货物了 |
[1:10:41] | How dare you! Untie me at once! | 你们怎么敢这样 立刻放开我 |
[1:10:44] | I’ll have your heads for this! | 我会要了你们的脑袋 |
[1:10:47] | And he came so highly recommended. | 他总是把自己想得太高了 |
[1:10:58] | The ship’s almost ready. We’d better get you on board. | 船已经准备好了 我们最好把你抬到甲板上 |
[1:11:02] | We’ll lose the tide. | 我们会错过潮汐的 |
[1:11:03] | No, not yet. | 不 先不要 |
[1:11:05] | -She said she’d be here. -Look. | -她说了她会来的 -看 |
[1:11:35] | Going back is his only chance. | 回去是他生存下去的唯一希望 |
[1:11:37] | He’ll die if he stays here. | 如果待在这儿 他会死的 |
[1:11:48] | Here. It’s from Grandmother Willow’s bark. | 给 这是威罗奶奶的树皮 |
[1:11:53] | It’ll help with the pain. | 它可以止痛 |
[1:11:55] | What pain? I’ve had worse pain than this. | 什么痛 比这个更严重的伤我都有过 |
[1:11:59] | Can’t think of any right now, but… | 一时间想不到是什么伤了 但是 |
[1:12:08] | You are always welcome among our people. | 你在我们的族人中 永远都是受欢迎的 |
[1:12:11] | Thank you, my brother. | 谢谢 亲爱的兄弟 |
[1:12:17] | I thought you didn’t like strangers. | 我原以为你不喜欢陌生人 |
[1:12:28] | My mother’s necklace. | 我母亲的项链 |
[1:12:33] | See ya, Percy. | 再见 珀西 |
[1:12:52] | Come with me? | 和我一起走吧 |
[1:12:58] | You must choose your own path. | 你必须选择你自己的路 |
[1:13:16] | I’m needed here. | 我离不开这儿 |
[1:13:20] | Then I’ll stay with you. | 那么我留下来陪你 |
[1:13:22] | No. You have to go back. | 不 你必须回去 |
[1:13:25] | -But I can’t leave you. -You never will. | -但是我离不开你 -你永远不会离开我 |
[1:13:29] | No matter what happens, I’ll always be with you. | 不论发生什么事 我会一直和你在一起 |
[1:13:33] | Forever. | 直到永久 |
[1:14:02] | -Good luck, lad. -Godspeed, John. | -祝你好运 伙计 -一路平安 约翰 |
[1:14:11] | -The crew a-ready? -Aye, sir! | -船员准备好了吗 -是的 先生 |
[1:14:13] | Set the mainsails! | 扬起帆 |
[1:14:18] | Weigh anchor! | 起锚 |
[1:14:21] | -Let go of the topgallants! -Aye, sir! | -上桅帆 -是 先生 |
[1:15:45] | If I never knew you | 如果我不曾认识你 |
[1:15:49] | If I never felt this love | 如果我没有感到这份爱 |
[1:15:53] | I would have no inkling of | 我将不会知道 |
[1:15:58] | How precious life can be | 生命原来可以这么珍贵 |
[1:16:03] | And I’m so grateful to you | 我对你如此地感激 |
[1:16:07] | I’d have lived my whole life through | 我将会在失落中 |
[1:16:11] | Lost forever | 度过一生 |
[1:16:14] | If I never knew you | 如果我不曾认识你 |
[1:16:22] | If I never knew you | 如果我不曾认识你 |
[1:16:27] | I’d be safe but half as real | 我会很安全 但是真的不完整 |
[1:16:31] | Never knowing I could feel | 从来不会感觉到 |
[1:16:35] | A love so strong and true | 那么强烈那么真挚的爱 |
[1:16:40] | -Oh, if I never knew you -There’s no moment I’d regret | -哦 如果我不曾认识你 -我就不会后悔 |
[1:16:47] | -If I never knew your love -Since the moment that we met | -如果我不曾感到这份爱 -自从我们见面的那一刻 |
[1:16:52] | -I would have no inkling of -If our time has gone too fast | -我就不可能知道 -如果我们的时间去得太快 |
[1:16:55] | -How precious life can be -I’ve lived at last | -生命是多么宝贵 -我已经到了生命的最后一刻 |
[1:17:03] | Yeah, yeah | 对 对 |
[1:17:07] | I thought our love would be so beautiful | 我想我们的爱会如此美丽 |
[1:17:10] | So beautiful | 如此美丽 |
[1:17:11] | Somehow we’d make the whole world bright | 不知如何我们让整个世界充满光明 |
[1:17:16] | I thought our love would be so beautiful | 我想我们的爱会如此美丽 |
[1:17:20] | We’d turn the darkness into light | 我们将黑暗变成光明 |
[1:17:24] | And still my heart is saying we were right | 我的心仍然一直在说这是对的 |
[1:17:29] | We were right | 我们是对的 |
[1:17:31] | -And if I never knew you -If I never knew you | -而如果我不曾认识你 -如果我不曾认识你 |
[1:17:36] | I’d have lived my whole life through | 我在这个世界上活得 |
[1:17:41] | Empty as the sky | 如此空荡荡就像天空 |
[1:17:46] | Never knowing why | 从来不知道为什么 |
[1:17:52] | Lost forever | 永久失去 |
[1:17:55] | If I never knew | 如果我不曾认识 |
[1:18:00] | You | 你 |
[1:18:07] | Yeah | 对 |
[1:18:26] | You think you own whatever land you land on | 你认为你所登陆的 土地都是你的 |
[1:18:31] | The earth is just a dead thing you can claim | 大地只是一个没有生命的东西 |
[1:18:37] | But I know every rock and tree and creature | 但是我知道每一块石头 每一棵树木 每一个生灵 |
[1:18:42] | Has a life, has a spirit | 都有它的生命 有它的灵魂 |
[1:18:45] | Has a name | 有它的名字 |
[1:18:49] | You think the only people who are people | 你认为只有长得像你那样 |
[1:18:54] | Are the people who look and think like you | 看问题想问题都跟你一样的才是真正的人 |
[1:19:00] | But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger | 但是如果你沿着一个陌生人的足迹走下去 |
[1:19:05] | You’ll learn things you never knew you never knew | 你会学到你从来不知道的事情 你从来不知道的事情 |
[1:19:11] | Have you ever heard the wolf cry | 你曾经听到过野狼嚎叫 |
[1:19:14] | To the blue corn moon | 对着蓝色天空里的明月 |
[1:19:17] | Or let the eagle tell you where he’s been | 或让苍鹰告诉你他去过哪儿 |
[1:19:22] | Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain | 你能和着大山的声音唱歌吗 |
[1:19:28] | Can you paint with all the colours of the wind | 你能用风的颜色来绘画吗 |
[1:19:34] | Can you paint with all the colours of the wind | 你能用风的颜色来绘画吗 |
[1:19:40] | How high does the sycamore grow | 枫树能长得多么的高 |
[1:19:46] | If you cut it down | 如果你把它砍了 |
[1:19:48] | Then you’ll never know | 你将永远不会知道 |
[1:19:54] | And you’ll never hear the wolf cry | 你将永远不会听到野狼嚎叫 |
[1:19:57] | To the blue corn moon | 对着蓝色天空里的明月 |
[1:20:00] | For whether we are white or copapaer-skinned | 不管我们的皮肤是白色还是棕色 |
[1:20:05] | We need to sing with all the voices of the mountain | 我们需要和着大山的声音来歌唱 |
[1:20:11] | We need to paint with all the colours of the wind | 我们需要用风的颜色来绘画 |
[1:20:17] | You can own the Earth and still | 你会拥有大地而且 |
[1:20:20] | All you’ll own is earth until | 所有你将拥有的是大地直到 |
[1:20:24] | You can paint with all the colours | 你能够用风的颜色 |
[1:20:29] | Of | 来 |
[1:20:31] | The wind | 绘画 |