英文名称:Pocahontas II:Journey to a New World
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | He’s inside. | 在里面 |
[00:53] | Get him! | 快抓他 |
[00:54] | He’s gone! Search the room. | 他跑了 搜房间 |
[00:57] | Hey, a party. Am I invited? | 嘿 有派对啊 我能参加吗 |
[00:58] | John Smith, in the name of the king, | 约翰·史密斯 国王有令 |
[01:01] | you are under arrest for treason in Jamestown. | 你因为叛变詹姆镇被捕了 |
[01:04] | Treason? You must be looking for Ratcliffe. | 叛变 你们找的是拉特克利夫吧 |
[01:08] | He went through the window! | 他从窗户跑了 |
[01:11] | Don’t let him get away! | 别让他跑了 |
[01:16] | After him! | 快追 |
[01:25] | Thanks for dropping in. | 感谢来访 |
[01:27] | Anyone else care to join him? | 有人想加入他吗 |
[01:33] | Cut him off! | 堵住他 |
[01:39] | I’ve got him now! | 我困住他了 |
[01:42] | He’s jumped! | 他跳下去了 |
[01:48] | The king believed my story. | 国王相信了我的说法 |
[01:52] | Pity. | 可惜 |
[01:53] | I so would have preferred to see you hanged. | 我比较喜欢看到你被吊死 |
[02:18] | I did everything I could to save him. | 我尽了一切力量想救他 |
[02:22] | And that is the death of John Smith. | 可惜约翰·史密斯就这么死了 |
[02:26] | I wanted him alive! | 我要他留下活口 |
[02:29] | As did I. | 我也是啊 |
[02:31] | But, Your Majesty, you don’t need him to confirm what I’ve already told you. | 但是 陛下 你不需要他来证实 我所说的那些事 |
[02:35] | We must wait until John Rolfe returns | 我们还是等约翰·罗尔夫 |
[02:37] | with the chief of these Indians. | 带着印地安人的酋长回来再决定 |
[02:39] | The chiefwill only tell you more heathen lies. War is the only way. | 那酋长只会告诉你更多谎言 战争是唯一的办法 |
[02:45] | Very well, Ratcliffe. Prepare your armada, then. | 就这样吧 拉特克利夫 先准备好你的舰队 |
[02:48] | But we will await the return of John Rolfe and the Indian chief. | 一切就等约翰·罗尔夫 跟印地安酋长回来 再做决定 |
[04:50] | Oh, much time has passed since the news of John Smith’s death. | 哦 你知道约翰·史密斯去世的消息也已经过去很久了 |
[04:54] | Perhaps it’s time to put this behind you. | 我觉得你应该学着 去忘掉这件事情 |
[04:57] | I know you are right. It’s just hard to say goodbye. | 我知道你说的对 只是道别好难 |
[06:18] | The earth is cold | 大地寒冷 |
[06:20] | The fields are bare | 一片淒凉 |
[06:23] | The branches fold against the wind that’s everywhere | 而那枯树正随风不停在摇摆 |
[06:30] | The birds move on so they survive | 小鸟高飞 为求生存 |
[06:34] | When snow’s so deep the bears all sleep | 积雪渐深 熊在冬眠 |
[06:38] | To keep themselves alive | 只为延续生命 |
[06:42] | They do what they must for now | 这是它们的计划 |
[06:46] | And trust in their plan | 不会有更改 |
[06:49] | If I trust in mine | 我如何才能找到 |
[06:51] | Somehow I might find | 属于我的目标 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:904个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:147个,六级词汇:60个,GRE词汇:80个,托福词汇:103个,考研词汇:151个,专四词汇:127个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:256个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:54] | Who I am | 我是谁 |
[06:58] | But where do I go from here? | 但我该往何处去 |
[07:03] | So many voices | 有无数声音 |
[07:06] | Ringing in my ear | 回响在耳边 |
[07:10] | Which is the voice | 如何选择 |
[07:12] | That I was meant to hear? | 一条正确道路 |
[07:16] | How will I know? | 我如何知道 |
[07:20] | Where do I go | 我该去哪儿 |
[07:23] | From here? | 我从哪来 |
[07:30] | My world has changed and so have I | 世界在变 我也在变 |
[07:34] | I’ve learned to choose and even learned to say goodbye | 我学会了选择甚至是告别 |
[07:39] | The path ahead So hard to see | 道路崎岖 很难认清 |
[07:43] | It winds and bends but where it ends | 人生旅程该往何处 |
[07:46] | Depends on only me | 只有靠我自己 |
[07:50] | In my heart I don’t feel part | 在我心里 我不觉得 |
[07:53] | Of so much I’ve known | 与我熟知的一切有这么过远 |
[07:56] | Now it seems it’s time to start | 现在开始我应该去追求 |
[07:59] | A new life | 新人生 |
[08:02] | On my own | 靠我自己 |
[08:05] | But where do I go from here? | 但我该往何处去 |
[08:11] | So many voices ringing in my ear | 有无数声音回响在耳边 |
[08:17] | Which is the voice | 如何选择 |
[08:20] | That I was meant to hear? | 一条正确道路 |
[08:24] | How will I know? | 我如何知道 |
[08:27] | Where do I go | 我该何去何从 |
[08:32] | From | 从 |
[08:34] | Here? | 这儿 |
[08:56] | -Ship ahoy! -Ship’s coming! | -有船来罗 -船来了 |
[08:59] | Ship’s coming! | 船进港罗 |
[09:03] | Oh, they’re here! Hurry! | 哦 他们到了 快点 |
[09:05] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[09:08] | Open the gate! | 快开门 |
[09:11] | Push! | 推 |
[09:17] | All hands, lay forward! Cast a line! | 所有船员 到船头 丢下绳子 |
[09:22] | -Put your backs into it! -Together, men! | -用力 各位 -一起用力 |
[09:56] | Stations! | 立正 |
[10:00] | Attention! | 注意 |
[10:20] | Filthy barbarian. | 肮脏的野蛮人 |
[10:44] | Whoa, boy! Steady! Whoa! | 哇啊 天哪 稳住 哇啊 |
[10:50] | Whoa, boy! | 哇啊 天哪 |
[11:04] | Bloody savage. | 该死的蛮子 |
[11:18] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[11:22] | -Wait! -Stand down! | -等等 -撤退 |
[11:30] | It’s all right now. I’ve taken care of it. | 现在没事了 我已经控制住了 |
[11:34] | The settlers need to know they can trust us to do the right thing. | 住在这里的人 应该知道这里的规矩 |
[11:37] | You should not have interfered. | 你刚刚不应该插手 |
[11:40] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[11:42] | -All right. You have it. -I was trying to help. | -好吧 我原谅你 -我只是想帮忙 |
[11:46] | I did not ask for your help. | 我又没有要你帮忙 |
[11:48] | Well, you didn’t say thank you, either. | 那 你也没有跟我道谢 |
[11:50] | What ever happened to manners and etiquette? | 你的礼貌都到哪去了 |
[11:52] | Well, since you are new here, I don’t expect you to have them yet. | 你才刚到这里 我不敢奢望你会有礼貌 |
[12:01] | Women. | 女人 |
[12:11] | I fear the Indians may wage war. | 刚才我好怕印地安人会打起来 |
[12:13] | Oh, my dear, Pocahontas would never allow that. | 哦 亲爱的 风中奇缘 绝不会允许它发生的 |
[12:17] | Pocahontas? | 风中奇缘啊 |
[12:21] | John Rolfe, your horse, sir. | 约翰·罗尔夫长官 你的马 先生 |
[12:23] | Oh, there you are. Thank you. | 哦 你在这儿呀 谢谢 |
[12:26] | It’s time I met this Chief Pocahontas. | 我该去见见这位风中奇缘酋长 |
[13:15] | Great Chief… | 伟大的酋长 |
[13:18] | …I am John Rolfe. | 我是约翰·罗尔夫 |
[13:21] | According to the customs… | 根据英国的习俗 |
[13:26] | -How do you do? -Let him pass. | -你好吗 -让他过来 |
[13:30] | According to the customs of Greater Britain, | 根据我们英国的习俗 |
[13:32] | I would like to present this horse | 这匹马是送给 |
[13:34] | as a gift of peace to the mighty Pocahontas. | 伟大的风中奇缘 做为和平的礼物 |
[13:37] | Daughter… | 女儿 |
[13:39] | -You? -…this beast is for you. | -是你 -这是送给你的 |
[13:44] | No, I’m sorry. It’s my fault. | 不 抱歉 这是我的错 |
[13:47] | -This horse, it’s meant for… -Pocahontas, your king said. | -这匹马 是要给 -风中奇缘 是你国王说的 |
[13:51] | -Or did he speak falsely? -No! Never. | -难道他说错了吗 -不 怎么会呢 |
[13:55] | It’s just that… This is… | 只是 这是 |
[13:58] | No, this is… This is perfectly fine. | 不 这 这非常的好 |
[14:04] | Good job, Rolfe. | 做的好 罗 |
[14:09] | I believe we can prosper together in this great land | 我相信在詹姆斯国王的管辖下 |
[14:11] | under King James’ gracious rule. | 我们可以一起让这片土地繁荣 |
[14:13] | To build trust, I would like you to sail back with me… | 为了建立互信 我希望您能跟我一起回去 |
[14:18] | -…to meet my king. -I do not want the pale chief’s land. | -见我的国王 -我不要那个白人领袖的土地 |
[14:22] | He wants mine. | 他想要我的 |
[14:24] | Why doesn’t he cross the salt water to see me? | 他怎么不自己 渡过海水来见我呢 |
[14:27] | I’m afraid that simply isn’t done, Your Grand “Chiefliness.” | 恐怕这是不可能的 伟大的”酋长” |
[14:32] | Your kind are barbarians. They only want our land! | 你们英国人是野蛮人 他们只要我们的地 |
[14:35] | They mean to destroy our sacred… | 说不定还会破坏我们的圣地 |
[14:37] | Is that what they want? | 他们真的是要那样吗 |
[14:41] | You don’t know. | 你又不知道 |
[14:42] | Father, someone must go. | 爸爸 总有人得去 |
[14:46] | You speak with the tongue of a pale one. | 你和那些白人同一个调调 |
[14:48] | You belong with them. Perhaps you should go. | 你是属于他们那一边 也许该派你去 |
[14:52] | No! This is a matter of diplomacy. | 不 这应该是外交事件 |
[14:55] | You can’t handle a job like this. | 你怎么能应付的了呢 |
[15:01] | -I will go. -Daughter… | -我愿意去 -女儿 |
[15:03] | Father, please. I can do this. | 爸爸 拜托 我办得到的 |
[15:09] | You have your mother’s spirit. | 你跟你妈一样充满了自信 |
[15:12] | -Very well. It is decided. -But… | -好吧 那就这么决定了 -可是 |
[15:19] | Grand. | 好吧 |
[15:46] | Grandmother Willow, I need to speak with you. | 柳树婆婆 我想跟你谈谈 |
[15:53] | Is that my Pocahontas? | 是我的风中奇缘吗 |
[15:59] | My, what is it, child? | 孩子 怎么了 |
[16:03] | You are concerned about crossing the salt water. | 你是在担心要渡海出去的事吧 |
[16:07] | What if I can’t bring peace? | 要是我不能带来和平怎么办 |
[16:09] | What if I’m destined to fail? What if I make things worse? | 要是我注定失败怎么办 要是我把事情变糟怎么办 |
[16:11] | -What if? -What if I can’t make them listen? | -要是 -要是他们不听我的怎么办 |
[16:13] | What if the sky turns to fire and your nose falls off? | 要是天空失火 你的鼻子掉下来怎么办 |
[16:18] | Long ago, I told you to listen with your heart. | 很久以前 我教过你 用心聆听 |
[16:23] | It is time to listen to your heart. | 现在就要用心 |
[16:27] | But the spirits around me… | 但是我四周的神灵 |
[16:29] | Can help, but only the spirit within can guide you. | 会帮你 可是只有你内心的神灵能指引你 |
[16:37] | Listen to the spirit within. | 用心听你内心的神灵 |
[17:19] | Grandmother Willow, it doesn’t work. | 柳树婆婆 我根本听不到 |
[17:21] | Grandmother Willow? | 柳树婆婆 |
[17:39] | Easy up, men! | 小心点 年轻人 |
[17:40] | Here we go. Right-o. Over here. | 好了 对 这样 |
[17:43] | -Easy. -To the starboard. | -小心点 -右转舵 |
[17:45] | Hoist away! | 准备启航 |
[17:46] | I will honour my vow not to break the peace with the pale ones, | 我会尊重和白人定的誓言不破坏和平 |
[17:50] | but we must know their strength. | 可是要知道他们的力量 |
[17:52] | Cut a notch in this staff for every pale face you see. | 你每看到一个白人 就在这棍子上刻一道痕 |
[18:02] | Watch over my daughter. | 看好我的女儿 |
[18:33] | I can’t take you this time. | 这次不能带你们了 |
[18:39] | Stay out of mischief and look after one another. | 不要惹麻烦 还有要互相照顾 |
[19:15] | Do not forget this land. | 别忘了这里 |
[19:18] | You will always be with me. | 你会永远和我一起 |
[19:59] | Wait. What’s this? | 等等 他干嘛 |
[20:01] | This is Uttamatomakkin. | 他叫Uttamatomakkin |
[20:04] | Well, is Utta… Is he coming with us? Are you coming with us? | 呃 是媉塔 他要跟我们去吗 你要跟我们去吗 |
[20:08] | I say, are you…? Hello? Can you hear me? | 请问 你要 喂 你听的见吗 |
[20:11] | Can he, can he hear me? | 他 他听的见吗 |
[20:22] | Yes, of course. This was a good idea, wasn’t it? | 嗯 当然 真是个好主意 不是吗 |
[20:24] | This will be fine. Fantastic. | 非常好 太好了 |
[20:27] | All hands, up anchor! | 准备开航 |
[20:29] | Anchor ahoy! | 起锚 |
[20:33] | -Undo the sails! -Aye, sir! | -放下主帆 -是 船长 |
[20:44] | Anah, Father. | 再见 爸爸 |
[21:56] | All right, of course, yes. Swab the deck. Swab the deck. | 好的 当然 对 拖甲板 拖甲板 |
[22:01] | I mean, that’s all we do around here, is swab the bloody deck. | 我是说 我们整天在这儿做的就是拖这该死的甲板 |
[22:05] | I mean, it is always clean anyway. | 我是说 我觉得这里很干净哪 |
[22:08] | I mean, what are we swabbing the deck for? | 我是说 我们拖这个甲板干嘛呀 |
[22:10] | It looks clean to me down here. I don’t see any dirt. | 我觉得挺干净的呀 没看到什么灰尘 |
[22:17] | …swabbing the deck. I’m swabbing! | 拖甲板 我在拖了 |
[22:20] | Did anybody notice I’m swabbing? | 有谁看到我在拖甲板吗 |
[22:30] | Hey! What is that? What’s going…? | 嘿 那是什么 怎么 |
[22:33] | Get him! That’s it! | 抓住他 就是它 |
[22:48] | Meeko, what are you doing here? | 梦珂 你在这儿做什么啊 |
[23:06] | What’s all this then? | 这是怎么回事 |
[23:09] | Look, missy, I don’t cotton to stowaways, | 听着 小姐 我不喜欢载偷渡客 |
[23:13] | and I’ll not have you disrupting my crew. | 也不喜欢你打扰我的水手 |
[23:15] | You can take this voyage below… | 你可以待在下面 |
[23:19] | …or in the brig. | 或是禁闭室 |
[23:22] | -You’re… -A guest of the king, | -你是 -国王的贵宾 |
[23:24] | and is to be treated as such. Am I clear, Captain? | 也要受到贵宾的招待 听清楚了吗 船长 |
[23:31] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[23:34] | Because, like it or not, you are the envoy | 因为 不管怎么样 你是位使者 |
[23:36] | and I am honour-bound to protect you. | 保护你是我的荣誉 |
[23:38] | And honour, Pocahontas, is the backbone of our civilisation. | 而荣誉 风中奇缘 是我们文明的基础 |
[23:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:24] | Land ho! | 陆地 |
[24:33] | Pull the sails! | 拉帆 |
[25:05] | Heave ho! Keep ’em taut. | 加油 拉啊 |
[25:08] | Here we go. | 我们到了 |
[25:15] | Welcome to London. | 欢迎来到伦敦 |
[25:33] | Shall we? | 可以吗 |
[25:36] | Suit yourself. | 随你便吧 |
[25:51] | The sun comes up The lamps go down | 太阳出来 灯火寂寥 |
[25:54] | The day begins in London town | 阳光洒满伦敦街道 |
[25:58] | -There’s tea to brew -And buns to bake | -茶在煮泡 -烘焙面包 |
[26:01] | And some who just refuse to wake | 还有人赖在床上睡 |
[26:04] | While shops are stocked and flocks are fed | 趁着清早把货物堆 |
[26:07] | The midnight men drift home to bed | 有人才刚要把家回 |
[26:09] | School bells chime and church bells ring | 校园铃响 教堂铃响 |
[26:11] | Children whine | 孩童哭闹 |
[26:14] | Peddlers sing | 商贩叫卖 |
[26:16] | What a day in London Come and see who’s here | 多美好的伦敦 看看谁来了 |
[26:20] | Everyone knows someone They come from far and near | 大家都互相认识 从各地汇聚一堂 |
[26:24] | They bring their geese, their finest fleece | 带着他们的鹅 上好的羊毛 |
[26:26] | To please the keenest eye | 来满足最挑剔的眼光 |
[26:28] | And hope and pray someone will say There’s something they might buy | 希望祈祷着能有人过来买 |
[26:33] | -Bread! Fresh here! -Pocahontas, wait! | -面包 新鲜出炉的 -风中奇缘 等等 |
[26:37] | With pigs to slop and fish to gut | 有猪要喂 有鱼要杀 |
[26:39] | It ain’t exactly heaven but | 这里算不上是天堂但 |
[26:41] | We thank the Lord and kiss the ground | 我们感谢上帝 亲吻大地 |
[26:43] | For bed and board in London town | 因为伦敦城里的舒适 |
[26:45] | The upper crust lie fast asleep | 有些人很快睡着了 |
[26:48] | But some of us got floors to sweep | 有人却每天勤扫地 |
[26:50] | One day’s like the day before | 一天一天如此相似 |
[26:52] | -Can’t complain -If there’s no war | -没什么抱怨的 -没有战争 |
[26:56] | What a day in London Everything’s for sale | 伦敦美好的一天 什么都买得到 |
[27:00] | Cabbages and onions | 卷心菜和洋葱 |
[27:03] | -Look up! -Who’s that? | -看上面 -那是谁 |
[27:05] | That girl up in the tree | 树上的女孩 |
[27:06] | It’s not a tree It’s moving, see? | 不是树 它在动 看到吗 |
[27:09] | -Good grief, what can it be? -Look there, I swear | -老天 那会是什么 -看那儿 我发誓 |
[27:12] | She’s flying through the air | 她正在飞呢 |
[27:14] | -She must be wild -She’s just a child | -她肯定疯了 -她只是个孩子 |
[27:18] | -Pocahontas… -I wish I had her hair | -风中奇缘 -我希望能有她的秀发 |
[27:21] | Wouldn’t you care to join me here, on the ground? This instant? | 能不能请你慢慢的下来 到这地面上来好吗 就现在 |
[27:25] | My heart is pounding like a drum I can’t believe my eyes | 我心跳得像打敲一样 无法相信自己的眼睛 |
[27:28] | In London people seem to come in every shape and size | 在伦敦 似乎有形形色色的各位人 |
[27:32] | So many paths I wonder how they find their way | 有这么多的路 不知道他们怎么找得到路 |
[27:36] | So many signs I wonder what they really say | 有这么多的标志 不知道到底是什么意思 |
[27:43] | London is everything I’ve heard and more | 伦敦超出我所有听说过的事情 |
[27:47] | London is nothing like I’ve seen before | 伦敦超出了我有看到过的事情 |
[27:51] | Music and feathered hats and roofs that shine | 音乐 有羽毛的帽子 还有闪光的屋顶 |
[27:54] | With flags flying higher than a pine | 还有比松树还高的旗帜 |
[27:58] | She seems so sweet She means us well | 她是如此甜美 如此友善 |
[28:00] | -Size 20 feet -How can you tell? | -有20英尺高 -你还能说什么 |
[28:02] | -We’ll rue this day, you wait and see -What is to be or not to be | -我们会后悔的 你等着瞧吧 -不管你愿不愿意 |
[28:09] | How do they build their huts so tall? Can this be all one tribe? | 他们怎么把屋子建得这么高 这一切都是一个部落吗 |
[28:12] | The things they sell, the things I smell I never could describe | 他们卖的东西 我闻到的东西 我无法形容 |
[28:16] | These cakes taste just like berries picked this very day | 这些蛋糕闻上去就像当天采的浆果 |
[28:20] | The sound a river makes still takes my breath away | 河流的声音却依然让我陶醉 |
[28:28] | London’s as busy as a hive of bees | 伦敦的生活繁忙得像蜜蜂一样 |
[28:31] | Grandmother Willow would just love these trees | 柳树婆婆也会爱这些树 |
[28:35] | Crowded and loud but so exciting too | 虽然它拥挤吵闹又忙碌 |
[28:39] | With colours I never even knew | 有我从不知道的颜色 |
[28:42] | What a day in London Nothing strange at all | 伦敦美好的一天 没有奇怪的事情 |
[28:46] | Except a girl with someone who may be ten feet tall | 除了一个女孩和一个高十英尺的巨人 |
[28:50] | This day’s become a day no one is likely to forget | 今天成为大家难忘的一天 |
[28:53] | A day we’ll all remember as the day two worlds have met | 这一天大家都将记住 两个世界相遇了 |
[28:57] | Such beauty’s rare I’m quite impressed | 如此美丽 让我陶醉 |
[28:59] | One mustn’t stare She’s barely dressed | 无法凝视 她穿很少 |
[29:01] | The strength of ten That’s what I’ve heard | 她的魅力 传遍全城 |
[29:03] | She’s won the men Just take my word | 她赢得了大家的心 |
[29:05] | A brave young thing to venture here | 一个勇敢的年轻人来冒险 |
[29:07] | It will be an adventure, dear | 这将会是场奇遇的 亲爱的 |
[29:08] | Perhaps some brew to quench your thirst? | 也许先来点喝的 解解渴 |
[29:11] | But not with you I saw her first | 不过不跟你喝 我先看到她的 |
[29:12] | What a day in London History was made | 伦敦美好的一天 这一天创造的历史 |
[29:16] | Take away the mystery Then you’re not afraid | 揭开神秘面纱 你就不再害怕了 |
[29:20] | We’ve seen a girl | 我们见到了一个女孩 |
[29:21] | I’ve seen a world | 我见到了一个世界 |
[29:23] | -I never dreamed I’d see -We never dreamed we’d see | -我从没梦想过能见到 -我们从没梦想过能见到 |
[29:27] | And what an extra special day Unique in truly every way | 这是多么特别的一天 每天都是独一无二的 |
[29:31] | How wonderful this London day | 伦敦的一天多么美好 |
[29:33] | Turned out to be | 多么美好 |
[29:42] | Get out of the way! | 快让开 |
[29:58] | You! | 是你 |
[30:04] | Well done, Rolfe, bringing back a heathen as an example. | 罗 干的好 带个野蛮人回来作为样本 |
[30:07] | Look at her. She sticks out like a sore thumb. | 看看她 她太引人注目了 |
[30:10] | Pocahontas is here as an emissary of her people. | 风中奇缘是代表她族人的使者 |
[30:13] | A personal guest of the king. | 是国王的贵宾 |
[30:15] | The king has appointed me to lead an armada against the savages. | 国王指派我带领舰队对付野蛮人 |
[30:18] | Don’t tell me you didn’t know? The king wants his gold. | 别告诉我你不知道啊 国王想要他的金子 |
[30:22] | -There is no gold. -Another barbarian lie. | -没有金子 -又是一个野蛮人的谎言 |
[30:26] | As soon as the ships are armed, I set sail to destroy the heathens | 等舰队武装完毕 我就去灭了那些蛮人 |
[30:30] | and reclaim Jamestown for James. | 宣布詹姆斯镇属于詹姆斯国王的 |
[30:38] | We must stop him! Warn your king of his lies! | 我们必须阻止他 快去警告国王他说谎 |
[30:41] | But he wasn’t lying. The parchment bore the king’s seal. | 但他并没有说谎 羊皮书上有国王的封印 |
[30:45] | What? Then your king’s promise to meet me was the lie. | 什么 这么说你的国王答应要见我 是骗我的 |
[30:50] | -The king doesn’t lie! -They cannot both be true. | -国王不说谎的 -那不可能都是真的呀 |
[30:54] | No. It’s just a misunderstanding. It has to be. | 不 只是误会 必须是误会 |
[30:59] | I can straighten this out. Come on. | 我会搞清楚的 来 |
[31:11] | Are you riding or running? | 你要搭车还是跑步 |
[31:33] | Mrs.Jenkins! | 詹金斯夫人 |
[31:38] | Gods be gracious, is that my Johnny? | 感谢老天 是我的约翰尼吗 |
[31:50] | Johnny, you need a bath. | 约翰尼 你该洗个澡了 |
[31:54] | -Johnny! -Look at you. | -约翰尼 -看看你 |
[31:59] | Oh, you. | 哦 你 |
[32:02] | Mrs.Jenkins, I would like to introduce Pocahontas. | 詹金斯夫人 我想向你介绍风中奇缘 |
[32:05] | Pocahontas, Mrs.Jenkins. | 风中奇缘 詹金斯夫人 |
[32:07] | The Jenkins have been with the Rolfes for generations. | 詹金斯家族跟罗尔费斯家族在一起已经好几代了 |
[32:09] | -Careful. She’s about to put on tea. -I’ll put on some tea. | -小心 她要帮你泡茶了 -我去泡茶 |
[32:17] | Oh, and Uttamatomakkin. | 哦 还有Uttamatomakkin |
[32:21] | I’ll put on lots and lots of tea. | 我要泡很多很多的茶 |
[32:25] | -I’m off to see the king. -I want to go with you. | -我去见国王了 -我想跟你一起去 |
[32:29] | Pocahontas, the conventions in England are very complex. | 风中奇缘 英国的规矩非常非常的复杂 |
[32:33] | -I must go alone. -But… | -我必须独自去 -但 |
[32:36] | I promise, I will arrange for you to see the king. | 我保证 我会安排让你去见国王 |
[32:39] | My word as a gentleman. Trust me. | 我以绅士名誉保证 绝不食言 |
[33:15] | I must find a way to warn my people, to stop this. | 我得想办法警告我的族人 阻止这件事 |
[33:19] | Leave it to Johnny. | 交给约翰尼吧 |
[33:21] | He gave you his word as a gentleman, my dear. | 他以绅士名誉向你保证了 亲爱的 |
[33:25] | You can stake your life on that. | 你可以把生命交给他 |
[33:28] | I didn’t exactly bring the Indian chief. | 我并没有带印地安的酋长回来 |
[33:32] | No, no, no, no. I told you I would meet with the chief and no one less. | 不 不 不 不 我只要见酋长 其他人都不行 |
[33:36] | Knight to bishop three. | 武士跳过主教 |
[33:40] | Sire, I gave these people your word you would meet. | 陛下 我向那些人保证你们会见面 |
[33:44] | -Are we not honour-bound… -The king is bound to nothing, | -而这与我们的荣誉相连 -国王没有这方面的约束 |
[33:47] | when you can not fulfil your mission. | 当你不能实现自己的任务时 |
[33:49] | You were sent for the savage leader, and yet you bring back a woman. | 你本来该带个酋长回来 结果却带回来一个女人 |
[33:53] | A woman! | 一个女人 |
[33:55] | Your Highness, she is royalty, a princess. | 陛下 她是皇室的人 是位公主 |
[33:57] | She is the daughter of a great chief | 她是部落大酋长的女儿 |
[34:00] | who has travelled far from her homeland in the interests of peace. | 长途跋涉离开家乡 就是为了寻求和平 |
[34:03] | Meet with her, Your Majesty. | 见见她吧 陛下 |
[34:06] | May I suggest she attend the Hunt Ball? | 我能建议她参加狩猎舞会吗 |
[34:08] | Let her go back to Virginia having witnessed the royal might | 在她回维吉尼亚之前 见识一下英国上流社会的 |
[34:12] | and majesty of English society. | 王室权力和威严 |
[34:15] | Sire, she doesn’t know our customs. | 陛下 她根本不了解我们的习俗 |
[34:18] | To subject her to this kind of scrutiny would be… | 要她来这样的场面恐怕 |
[34:20] | Well, I don’t understand, Rolfe. | 嗯 我不明白了 罗 |
[34:22] | If she’s not a savage, then why shouldn’t she fit in? | 如果她真是公主 这有什么难为她的 |
[34:26] | Excellent idea, Ratcliffe. | 这是个好主意 拉特克利夫 |
[34:28] | Rolfe, you will bring her to the Hunt Ball. | 罗 就带她来参加狩猎舞会吧 |
[34:31] | Prove to me she is as civilised as you claim, | 向我证明她如你所说的那么文明 |
[34:34] | and I will stop my armada. | 那我就会阻止舰队 |
[34:37] | -If not, the armada sails. -But, sire… | -否则 舰队准时出发 -可是 陛下 |
[34:40] | -It is decided! -Pawn to king! | -就这么决定了 -小卒过国王 |
[34:46] | Check. | 将军 |
[34:51] | -How did it go? -A disaster. | -情况怎么样啦 -简直是灾难 |
[34:54] | She’s invited to the Hunt Ball! | 他们邀请她去狩猎舞会 |
[34:56] | Flabberdy-jacks. | 不妙了 |
[35:08] | You were successful? When do I see the king? | 你成功了吗 什么时候见国王 |
[35:11] | Our meeting with the king has been corrupted. | 我们见国王的事暂时延后 |
[35:13] | -You’re now invited to the Hunt Ball. -I don’t understand. | -你得先准备去参加狩猎舞会 -我不明白 |
[35:17] | Oh, it’s a trap! Ratcliffe manipulated the king! | 哦 这根本是个陷阱 拉特克利夫控制了国王 |
[35:21] | He’s saying that if you’re civilised you can fit right in. | 他说如果你够文明就能应付这场面 |
[35:24] | But it’s the elite of British society, etiquette and manners. | 可这是英国上流社会 各式各样的繁文缛节 |
[35:28] | There’s a million ways you can insult someone. Believe me, I know. | 一不小心很容易就会失态 相信我 我知道 |
[35:31] | And if you slip up just once, | 只要你犯了一点点的错 |
[35:33] | -Ratcliffe can convince the king… -Then I must not slip up. | -拉特克利夫就能说服国王 -那我绝不能出错 |
[35:37] | I can’t learn your ways alone, | 我不能自己学你们的礼节 |
[35:39] | but you can help me. | 但你可以帮我 |
[35:42] | What must I do? | 我该做什么 |
[36:03] | John Rolfe! | 约翰·罗尔夫啊 |
[36:08] | How do I look? | 我看来怎么样 |
[36:10] | Lovely, in your… underwear. | 可爱 你的 内衣 |
[36:13] | Didn’t Mrs.Jenkins…? Mrs.Jenkins! | 詹金斯夫人没有 詹金斯夫人 |
[36:20] | Oh, my dear! Oh, come along, now. | 哦 天呢 哦 快跟我来 |
[36:23] | Let’s go finish your dressing. | 我们把衣服全穿上 |
[36:40] | Have no fear We’re all right | 不用怕 没事的 |
[36:43] | You’ve got me, dear to see you’re a lady tonight | 有我在 亲爱的 今晚你将会成为淑女 |
[36:47] | What seems strange is just new | 觉得奇怪的只因为它是新的 |
[36:50] | People change every day till they find their own way | 人们每天都在换 为了找到自己的风格 |
[36:55] | So can you | 你也可以 |
[36:57] | And wait till he sees you after you’re dressed | 等你换好了再让他看看你 |
[37:02] | I think the king will be very impressed | 我想国王一定会印象深刻 |
[37:05] | Wait till he sees you walking with ease | 当他见到你漫步进去 |
[37:09] | He’ll be so pleased you came down from the trees | 他会很高兴你从树上下来 |
[37:13] | You’ll be fine I can tell | 你会很美的 我看出来 |
[37:16] | It’s a very good sign that you’re doing so well | 这是个好现象 你做得很好 |
[37:20] | One more tuck One more bow | 再加条褶裥 再加个蝴蝶结 |
[37:23] | Don’t get stuck on that clasp | 别扣那么紧 |
[37:25] | Johnny’s lucky they asked you to go | 约翰尼真幸运 邀请你去参加 |
[37:30] | ‘Cause wait till he sees you He’ll be so proud | 因为当他看到你的时候 他会非常骄傲的 |
[37:34] | Maybe he’ll smile if he thinks he’s allowed | 如果可以他会偷偷微笑 |
[37:38] | Wait till he sees you there in your curls | 当他看到你的波浪长发 |
[37:42] | John’s always had such a fondness for girls | 约翰总是那么喜欢女孩 |
[37:46] | With curls | 卷发女孩 |
[37:48] | And wait | 且慢 |
[37:50] | Wait till you’re out on the floor | 等你到舞池以后 |
[37:53] | Show them what dancing is for | 秀一段精彩舞步 |
[37:57] | Music is all you need See where a dance can lead | 音乐全是你的 让他们都看傻 |
[38:01] | You two might come to see | 你们俩可以过来看 |
[38:03] | You were meant to be so much more | 你们俩实在是太适合了 |
[38:08] | Wait till he sees you Wait till tonight | 等到他见到你 等到今晚 |
[38:11] | Fate has a way of arranging what’s right | 缘份已注定 它自有安排 |
[38:15] | After he sees you in your new clothes | 当他见到你穿上新衣服 |
[38:19] | A lady of grace from your head to your toes | 你摇身一变成为窈窕淑女 |
[38:22] | Pretty and pink as the roses he grows | 美丽娇艳像那玫瑰粉红 |
[38:26] | Who knows Who knows | 谁知道 谁知道 |
[38:29] | I can’t wait! | 我等不及了 |
[38:33] | Oh, I’ve got something for you. | 哦 我有东西要给你 |
[38:46] | Flit, stop it! | 菲利特 别这样 |
[38:49] | It doesn’t belong here any more. | 这个不再属于这儿了 |
[39:01] | It’s beautiful! | 好漂亮 |
[39:35] | I have personally taken charge of the entertainment for the Hunt Ball. | 我亲自负责狩猎舞会上的余兴节目 |
[39:39] | I want to make sure nothing goes… right. | 我要确保一切 顺利 |
[39:47] | Well, how do I look? Pretty good? | 呃 我看上去怎么样 很好吧 |
[39:51] | Say, I thought you were getting dressed. | 嘿 我以为你要打扮一下的 |
[39:56] | You’re right. You look great. | 你是对的 你看上去很漂亮 |
[39:57] | Just don’t talk so much tonight and we’ll be fine. | 记得今天晚上别说太多话就没事了 |
[40:22] | It’s called powder. | 这是粉 |
[40:27] | You look beautiful. | 你看上去很漂亮 |
[40:45] | I’ll put on some tea. | 我来泡点茶 |
[41:03] | The Duke of Edinburgh. | 爱丁堡公爵 |
[41:06] | Lady Gray. | 格雷夫人 |
[41:08] | Sir Thomas Ellory. | 托马斯·埃勒里先生 |
[41:12] | Lord Raymond and Lady Theresa. | 雷蒙德主公和特里萨夫人 |
[41:17] | The Earl of Essex. | 埃塞克斯伯爵 |
[41:22] | The Duke of Buckingham and Lady Buckingham. | 白金汉公爵和白金汉夫人 |
[41:29] | John Rolfe and Princess Pocahontas. | 约翰·罗尔夫和风中奇缘公主 |
[41:34] | Oh, my! | 哦 天 |
[41:35] | And Utam… | 还有 乌德姆 |
[41:38] | Uttata… Ultimatum… Old tomato… | Uttata Ultimatum 老Tomato |
[41:42] | -Try “Uti.” -Oh, thank you, sir. | -就叫”Uti”吧 -哦 谢谢 先生 |
[41:45] | And Uti. | 还有Uti |
[41:48] | Jacket required, sir. | 必须要穿外套 先生 |
[41:52] | Oh, dear. | 哦 天 |
[42:03] | -Oh, goodness. -Oh, my. | -哦 老天 -哦 天哪 |
[42:07] | Hello, Your Excellent-ness. | 你好 国王陛下 |
[42:09] | Your Great, Good… Good Highness. | 伟大 伟大 伟大的皇后陛下 |
[42:12] | Greetings, Your Magnificence-cy. | 你好 尊贵的陛下 |
[42:31] | Welcome to England, Pocahontas. | 欢迎来到英国 风中奇缘 |
[42:35] | Thank you, Your Grace. | 谢谢 皇后陛下 |
[42:38] | What do you think of my kingdom? | 你觉得我的国家怎么样 |
[42:42] | I think you must be a great king to have so many subjects, Your Majesty, | 我想你一定是伟大的国王 才会有这么多臣民 陛下 |
[42:46] | and the loyalty of so many good men. | 还有这么忠心的子民 |
[42:48] | Did you hear that? She thinks I am a great king! | 听到吗 她觉得我是个伟大的国王 |
[42:51] | Oh, what a delightful child! | 哦 真是个讨喜的孩子 |
[42:54] | Charming! Absolutely charming! | 有魅力 真是有魅力 |
[42:57] | Your Excellency, please stop this armada. | 国王陛下 请阻止舰队 |
[42:59] | Oh, yes, yes. | 哦 好 好 |
[43:01] | But right now I can’t be rude and ignore my guests, can I? | 但现在我可不能粗鲁的不管我的客人 对吧 |
[43:05] | No! So we shall discuss it later. | 不 所以我们晚点再谈这个问题 |
[43:07] | For now, my dear, enjoy the ball. | 现在 亲爱的 享受舞会吧 |
[43:12] | Go on! Enjoy! | 去吧 享受吧 |
[43:20] | -Thank goodness. -Rolfie! Rolfie, old boy! | -谢天谢地 -罗尔夫 罗尔夫 老伙计 |
[43:23] | Listen, we’re having some friends out to the estate. Do come. | 听着 我们有些朋友要来 一定要来啊 |
[43:27] | Oh, yes, bring your delightful… | 哦 对 带上你可爱的 |
[43:31] | …guest. | 客人 |
[43:32] | Oh, Miss… Hontas. | 哦 红塔思 小姐 |
[43:35] | How drippingly marvellous to see you! | 能够见到你真的非常荣幸 |
[43:38] | -Oh, my! -Enchanting. | -哦 天 -真迷人 |
[43:43] | Fabulous jewellery. | 漂亮的珠宝 |
[43:45] | Hello! | 你好 |
[43:50] | May the dance begin! | 舞会开始 |
[43:54] | May I? | 可以请你跳支舞吗 |
[44:39] | In one night you will have done more | 一个晚上 你为和平而做的 |
[44:41] | for the cause of peace than 100 diplomats. | 比一百个外交官还多 |
[44:51] | My, you look lovely. | 天 你看上去真美 |
[44:54] | I can’t even see the real you under there. | 你穿着这个我都看不到真正的你了 |
[44:57] | I do hope no one else does. | 我希望别人都看不到 |
[44:59] | I was going to say the same about you. | 我也想跟你说同样的话 |
[45:01] | It’s a very good thing Smith is dead. | 史密斯死了 真是太好了 |
[45:04] | Seeing how disloyal your heart is would certainly kill him. | 要是让他知道你这么不忠 该气死他了 |
[45:15] | Dinner is served! | 晚餐好了 |
[45:23] | Oh, no, madam. | 哦 不 夫人 |
[45:25] | The guest of honour is always on the king’s right hand. | 尊贵的客人总是坐在国王的右手边 |
[45:36] | Your Grace, perhaps now we might discuss… | 陛下 也许现在我们可以讨论 |
[45:39] | Your Royal Highnesses, Lords and Ladies of the Court, | 陛下 以及各位大臣及夫人 |
[45:43] | and our distinguished guest from the forests of the New World. | 还有我们远从新世界的森林来这儿的贵宾 |
[45:49] | Things are not what they appear | 真相永远看不清 |
[45:53] | As tonight will make quite clear | 今晚将会很确定 |
[45:56] | But what is real will be revealed I can feel the moment’s near | 但是事相就要被揭穿 我可以感到时机迫近了 |
[46:03] | Things are never what they seem | 真相永远看不清 |
[46:06] | That will be this evening’s theme | 这将是今晚的主题 |
[46:09] | Amusing sights for your delight Perhaps a few to make you scream | 有一些表演让你笑 有一些会让你尖叫 |
[46:14] | You’ll be surprised to see whose disguise | 你会惊讶只有一个人 |
[46:17] | Is the cleverest one of the lot | 她是今晚最佳的伪装 |
[46:21] | After our show the whole world will know | 我们的节目过后 整个世界将会知道 |
[46:24] | Who’s pretending to be what they’re not | 那个伪装高手她是谁 |
[46:27] | If a jester’s grin or a dancer’s spin should be pleasing | 如果小丑和舞者的表演 让你愉快 |
[46:31] | -Please say “yea” -Yea! | -请说”耶” -耶 |
[46:34] | If a juggler’s feat should be incomplete | 如果表演得差强人意 |
[46:37] | -He’s the one to greet with “nay” -Nay! | -勇敢对他说声”逊” -逊 |
[46:40] | If the fools we see look like you and me | 如果这傻瓜就像你和我 |
[46:44] | Then before the night goes by | 舞会结束前问她 |
[46:47] | Ask why, why, why, why | 问为什么 为什么 为什么 为什么 |
[46:51] | Why | 为什么 |
[46:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[46:54] | Things are not what they appear | 真相永远看不清 |
[46:58] | And the finest proof’s right here | 最佳证据在这里 |
[47:01] | How I regret when first we met I believed my own worst fear | 我们初次见面时 我是如此的害怕让我后悔 |
[47:06] | Things are never what they seem | 真相永远看不清 |
[47:09] | So in keeping with our theme | 所以继续这主题 |
[47:13] | A change of hair A dress to wear | 改变发型 换件衣服 |
[47:14] | And our nightmare’s now a dream | 恶梦就变美梦了 |
[47:17] | Shoeless and wild I saw this sweet child | 光着脚丫到处撒野 我看到了这个可爱的小孩 |
[47:21] | As a danger to one and to all | 是大家的威胁 |
[47:24] | “Savage,” I thought “What could Rolfe have brought?” | “野蛮人”我想”罗带了个什么人来” |
[47:27] | Now I see she’s the belle of the ball | 现在我知道了 她是舞会上的美人 |
[47:31] | Things are never what they seem | 真相永远看不清 |
[47:33] | -He’s right! He’s right! -Many don’t say what they mean | -没错 没错 -许多人却不承认 |
[47:36] | -He’s right! He’s right! -A powdered face is just the place | -没错 没错 -上妆的脸只是一个 |
[47:40] | To conceal an ugly scheme | 隐藏丑恶计谋的地方 |
[47:45] | Only one thing’s really clear | 只有一件事很清楚 |
[47:48] | Things are not what they appear | 真相永远看不清 |
[48:03] | Sire, please stop this! She doesn’t understand! | 陛下 请他们停下来 她不明白的 |
[48:07] | Oh, nonsense! Everybody loves a good bear-baiting. | 哦 胡说 大家都爱看打大熊的游戏 |
[48:24] | No! | 不 |
[48:26] | Stop this! | 快停下 |
[48:30] | This is torture! | 这是折磨 |
[48:32] | This is an animal, nothing more. | 这只是个动物 没别的 |
[48:34] | A helpless animal. | 一个无助的动物 |
[48:36] | Sit down at once, and we will overlook this savage behaviour. | 你马上给我坐下来 我们会无视你这野蛮的行为 |
[48:40] | Your behaviour is savage. | 你们的行为才叫野蛮 |
[48:43] | You and your people are the barbarians! | 你和你的人民全都是野蛮人 |
[48:45] | -What? -Sire. | -什么 -陛下 |
[48:47] | Don’t let the savage get away with this. | 您绝不能放过这个野蛮人 |
[48:50] | Seize her! | 抓住她 |
[48:56] | Savages! | 野蛮人 |
[49:00] | Keep her away! | 把她弄开 |
[49:02] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[49:08] | Take them to the tower! | 把他们都带到高塔上 |
[49:10] | No! Your Majesty, please! It was a misunderstanding! | 不 陛下 求求您 这只是一个误会 |
[49:14] | Push me no farther or face treason. | 不要再逼我 否则你就是叛变 |
[49:20] | Where exactly do your loyalties lie? | 你的忠诚到底是对谁呀 |
[49:24] | Let go! Let go of me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[49:26] | John Rolfe! John Rolfe! | 约翰·罗尔夫啊 约翰·罗尔夫啊 |
[49:42] | -You’re cheating! -No, I’m not. | -你作弊 -不 我没有 |
[49:44] | I’ll play that card there. | 我就打这张 |
[49:49] | The least you could do is put a head on it. | 至少你可以上面加点料么 |
[49:51] | How much do I have to pay to get…? | 我得付多少才能 |
[49:53] | You say it’s not true? | 你是说这不是真的 |
[49:55] | But I just heard meself from a guard what was there. | 我刚刚亲耳听到一个当时在场的警卫说的 |
[50:00] | The king’s gonna have her head. | 国王要把她斩首示众 |
[50:04] | Bloody savage. | 该死的野蛮人 |
[50:07] | I bet you old John Rolfe wishes | 我猜约翰·罗尔夫一定希望 |
[50:10] | he never laid eyes on the likes of Pocahontas. | 他从没管过风中奇缘喜欢什么 |
[50:21] | What’s got into him? | 他怎么了 |
[50:39] | I think I’ll put on some tea. | 我想我还是泡点茶吧 |
[50:56] | What am I to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[51:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[51:06] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[51:27] | Halt! Who goes there? | 站住 什么人 |
[51:30] | John Rolfe. I have a prisoner. | 约翰·罗尔夫 我带了囚犯 |
[51:36] | Open the gate. | 打开大门 |
[51:54] | He’s escaping! Catch him! | 他逃走了 快去追 |
[51:58] | Now find her, Flit. | 找到她 菲利特 |
[52:40] | Flit! | 菲利特啊 |
[52:43] | John! I knew you’d come! | 约翰 我就知道你会来 |
[52:50] | There’s no time. We must go. | 没时间了 我们快走 |
[52:59] | John Smith? | 是约翰·史密斯 |
[53:04] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[53:06] | -Greatly exaggerated. -I’ll look this way! | -人们太夸张了 -我找找这边 |
[53:09] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[53:11] | There! | 那儿 |
[53:23] | Enjoy the accommodations. | 希望你们喜欢这儿 |
[53:28] | I’ll take care of it. | 这里交给我 |
[53:39] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[53:46] | Oh, very stylish. | 哦 真漂亮 |
[54:00] | -Riding or running? -After them. They’re getting away! | -骑马还是跑步 -快追 他们要逃走了 |
[54:03] | Close the gate! | 关上大门 |
[54:21] | Blast it! They got away! | 来不及了 他们跑掉了 |
[54:33] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[54:35] | Ratcliffe convinced the king I was the traitor. | 拉特克利夫让国王相信 我叛国了 |
[54:37] | I had to stay hidden, let them continue to believe that I was dead. | 我得藏起来 让他们继续以为我死了 |
[54:41] | I missed you so much. | 我太想你了 |
[54:43] | I’ve thought of you every day. | 我每天都在想你 |
[54:45] | All this time. Why didn’t you ever write to me? | 这么长时间 你怎么不给我写信呢 |
[54:49] | I wanted to. I must have started a thousand letters. | 我想写的 我起了上千个头了 |
[54:53] | Pocahontas, all that matters is that we’re together again. | 风中奇缘 最重要的是我们又在一起了 |
[55:00] | What about my people? | 我的人民呢 |
[55:01] | Once the armada sails, they won’t stand a chance. | 舰队一旦出发 他们就没有机会了 |
[55:04] | How will her getting killed save them? | 她死了还怎么救他们 |
[55:06] | Well, are you suggesting she turn her back on them? | 嗯 你想让她别管他们了吗 |
[55:08] | -Are you suggesting she die for them? -She can’t just sit back and watch. | -你想让她为他们去死吗 -她不能袖手旁观 |
[55:11] | -She has no choice! -Of course she has a choice! | -她没有选择 -她当然有选择 |
[55:16] | Pocahontas! | 风中奇缘啊 |
[55:35] | -Let her go. -You may not care about her safety… | -让她去 -也许你不关心她的死活 |
[55:38] | Don’t you dare tell me I don’t care about her! | 你别乱讲我不关心她 |
[55:45] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[56:02] | Do not forget this land. | 别忘了这片土地 |
[56:19] | In some new place on some new face I’ve never seen | 在这个新地方有些我没有见过的新面孔 |
[56:25] | I might find where I belong someday | 我也许能找到属于我的地方 |
[56:30] | And there may even be another dream for me | 也许我会有另外一个梦 |
[56:36] | Waiting there somewhere along the way | 在路上等着 |
[56:42] | Listen to the spirit within. | 听着内心的话 |
[56:45] | Who knows where I go from here? | 谁知道我该何去何从 |
[56:50] | So many voices Only one thing’s clear | 这么多的声音里面 只有一件事是清楚的 |
[56:55] | There’s nothing to lose | 我没有退路 |
[56:59] | Nothing to fear | 无所畏惧 |
[57:02] | The past is gone | 过去的已经过去了 |
[57:05] | I must move on | 我必须继续 |
[57:08] | From here | 前进 |
[57:31] | -I’m going back. -They’ll hang you. | -我要回去 -他们会吊死你的 |
[57:35] | Then I will be but the first to fall. | 那么我就是第一个送命的 |
[57:38] | They’re not going to listen to you. Look at you. | 他们那些人不会听你的解释的 看看你自己 |
[57:41] | How can they respect my culture if they haven’t seen it? | 他们并不认识我的文化 怎么可能尊重我呢 |
[57:44] | This is insane! Nuts! | 这太疯狂了 疯了 |
[57:47] | Tell her she’s crazy. | 告诉她 她真的疯了 |
[57:52] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[57:57] | I thought you may need whatever power this holds for you. | 我想你可能需要它带给你力量 |
[58:02] | I think it’s time you taught society a lesson. | 该是你来教育这个社会的时候了 |
[58:05] | I have decided. | 我决定了 |
[58:17] | Hear ye! Hear ye! | 肃静 肃静 |
[58:19] | The High Court of King James will herewith commence. | 詹姆斯国王的高等法院 即将要开庭 |
[58:24] | Presenting the first order of business… | 第一个要进行审查的案子 |
[58:32] | Pocahontas! Guards! Guards! | 风中奇缘 警卫 警卫 |
[58:39] | Surely His Majesty would not refuse an audience | 我相信国王陛下 绝对不会拒绝 |
[58:43] | with a visiting princess. | 一位远方来访公主的晋见吧 |
[58:45] | James. | 詹姆斯啊 |
[58:53] | Your Grace, if you insist on war, | 陛下 如果你坚持一定要战争 |
[58:56] | my people will fight to the last warrior. | 我们的人民会战斗到最后一刻 |
[58:59] | There is nothing to be gained, | 这根本没有任何好处 |
[59:02] | but much to be lost, for all of us. | 只会带来许多损失 对你我都一样 |
[59:05] | There is no gold, is there? | 那里没有黄金 是吧 |
[59:08] | -No. Ratcliffe assured me… -That I was dead? | -不 拉特克利夫向我保证 -说我死了 |
[59:12] | Was it true? | 是真的吗 |
[59:15] | Ratcliffe has lied to you about everything. | 拉特克利夫对你说的全是谎话 |
[59:23] | There are many voices around you, but you must listen to your own voice. | 在你的身边有很多的声音 但是你一定要听你自己的心声 |
[59:28] | Why do you speak out when so many doubt you, | 这么多人在怀疑你 为什么你还要说 |
[59:31] | even when it could mean your life? | 即便自己可能会因此而送命 |
[59:34] | Because I speak the truth. | 因为我说的是实话 |
[59:40] | Silence! | 大家安静 |
[59:42] | Ratcliffe has left. We must stop him! | 拉特克利夫已经走了 我们得阻止他 |
[59:45] | -But it’s too late. -We must try. | -但是太晚了 -我们得试试 |
[59:52] | You are the best soldiers in the civilised world. | 你们是文明世界中最优秀的军人 |
[59:57] | We sail to scour the world of the savage vermin. | 我们要去替这世界除掉那些野蛮人 |
[1:00:01] | Are you with me? | 你们同意吗 |
[1:00:05] | Riders approaching! | 有骑士接近 |
[1:00:09] | Smith! | 史密斯啊 |
[1:00:12] | Raise anchor! Cast off! | 起锚 解缆绳 |
[1:00:13] | -Lift anchor! -Drop the main sail! | -起锚 -放下主帆 |
[1:00:21] | -It’s John Smith! -I thought he was dead! | -是约翰·史密斯 -我以为他死了 |
[1:00:23] | I’m the ghost of John Smith. Run for your lives! | 我是约翰·史密斯的鬼魂 快点逃命吧 |
[1:01:01] | Who started the party without me? | 怎么没等我就开始派对了 |
[1:01:08] | -You call this a party? -You’re not having any fun? | -你说这是派对 -你不觉得很好玩吗 |
[1:01:42] | Drop the anchor! | 把锚放下去 |
[1:01:48] | -Hard to port! -Bring her about! Bring her about! | -左满舵 -掉头 掉头 |
[1:01:52] | Prepare to crash! | 要撞上了 |
[1:02:07] | Now I can finally get rid of you, you savage! | 现在我终于能除掉你了 野蛮人 |
[1:02:12] | Mind if I cut in? | 介意我加入吗 |
[1:02:23] | Trying to make a point? | 想得分 |
[1:02:39] | Please, don’t hurt me, Smith. I was just doing my duty. | 拜托 别伤害我 史密斯 我只是尽我的职责 |
[1:02:43] | Sheath your sword. | 收起你的剑 |
[1:02:44] | Surely you know that a good soldier always follows orders. | 你当然知道 一个好军人必须遵守命令 |
[1:02:48] | If it were I, I would have killed you years ago. | 如果是我的话 几年前我就杀了你 |
[1:02:53] | As I was saying, I never liked you, Smith. | 我以前就说过 我从来不喜欢你 史密斯 |
[1:02:56] | I hereby sentence you to death. | 我现在宣判你死刑 |
[1:03:00] | Goodbye, Smith. | 再见了 史密斯 |
[1:03:08] | -Very stylish. -I learned it from the best. | -真漂亮 -我是跟高手学来的 |
[1:03:11] | Pity. I so would have preferred to see you hang. | 可惜 我比较喜欢看到你被吊死 |
[1:03:40] | Your Majesty, the fugitives are getting away! | 国王陛下 那些逃犯逃走了 |
[1:03:43] | They’ve sabotaged the armada. Stop them! | 他们破坏了整个舰队 必须阻止他们 |
[1:03:46] | No more lies. | 不要再说谎话了 |
[1:03:50] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 |
[1:04:01] | John Smith, what a heroic return. | 约翰·史密斯 凯旋归来啊 |
[1:04:03] | Why, thank you, my lady. | 啊 谢谢你 夫人 |
[1:04:04] | -How did you escape? -We thought you were dead. | -你是怎么逃出来的 -我们以为你死了 |
[1:04:07] | Bravo, John! | 好样的 约翰 |
[1:04:21] | Lord Advisor to the Royal Court. | 从国王顾问变成朝廷官员 |
[1:04:24] | What a wonderful honour. | 真是光荣 |
[1:04:28] | It’s what you’ve always wanted. | 这是你一直想要的 |
[1:04:32] | And you, you’ve done everything you’ve set out to do… | 而你 不仅达到了航海来这儿的目的 |
[1:04:36] | and more. | 还有更多 |
[1:04:40] | Your people will be very proud. | 你的族人也会以你为荣 |
[1:04:45] | Yes. It will be good to see them again. | 是啊 能够再见到他们真好 |
[1:04:49] | Well, perhaps one day you’ll return to London. | 嗯 也许以后你还能再来伦敦 |
[1:04:52] | -Pocahontas… -John… | -风中奇缘啊 -约翰啊 |
[1:04:53] | The king has given me a ship! This is my dream! | 国王给了我一艘船 这是我的梦想 |
[1:04:57] | Ours. Every day a new adventure. New lands to discover. | 我们的梦想 每天都是一个新冒险 要发现新陆地 |
[1:05:01] | I’ll chart a new course. And you’ll be at my side, naturally. | 我要走个新航线 而你自然会在我身边 |
[1:05:05] | A ship of our own! | 我们自己的船 |
[1:05:07] | I’ll put a crew together immediately! We’ll set sail right away! | 我现在就去找船员 我们马上启航 |
[1:05:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:05:16] | That’s not what you want, is it? | 这不是你想要的 对吧 |
[1:05:19] | We walked the same path once. | 我们俩曾经走过同样的路 |
[1:05:22] | I have found where I belong. | 我已经找到了我的归属了 |
[1:05:27] | I hope you will also find happiness. | 我希望你也能找到属于你的快乐 |
[1:05:30] | May the Great Spirit always be with you. | 愿伟大的神灵永远与你同在 |
[1:06:08] | Pocahontas? Pocahontas! | 风中奇缘啊 风中奇缘啊 |
[1:06:13] | -Look smart, men! -I don’t see anything. | -气色不错 年轻人 -我什么也没看出来 |
[1:06:18] | -Mrs.Jenkins! -Oh, there you are, dear. | -詹金斯夫人 -哦 你在这儿啊 亲爱的 |
[1:06:23] | Over here. | 我在这儿 |
[1:06:27] | Mrs.Jenkins, thank you so much for everything. | 詹金斯夫人 谢谢你为我所做的一切 |
[1:06:31] | -Is John Rolfe here? -I haven’t seen him, dear. | -约翰·罗尔夫来了吗 -我没看到他 亲爱的 |
[1:06:35] | I thought he was with you. Maybe he hates goodbyes as much as I do. | 我以为他跟你在一起 也许他跟我一样不喜欢道别 |
[1:06:40] | Goodbye, dear. | 再见了 亲爱的 |
[1:07:04] | Well, perhaps one day we’ll return to London. | 嗯 也许有一天我们还会回来伦敦 |
[1:07:09] | John! | 约翰啊 |
[1:07:13] | What about your duty to the king? | 你答应国王的事怎么办 |
[1:07:15] | I have a duty to honour what is in my heart, Pocahontas. | 我得履行我心里的责任 风中奇缘 |
[1:07:25] | Come on, Uti. Let’s put on some tea. | 来吧 Uti 咱们去泡杯茶去 |
[1:07:28] | And you, mind your manners. | 还有你 注意礼仪 |
[1:07:35] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |