英文名称:Police Academy 2 Their First Assignment
年代:1985
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:54] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[03:14] | Hello. Hello. | 喂 喂 |
[03:18] | – Hello. -Hello. | – 喂 – 喂 |
[03:19] | – Hello. Hello. – Hello. | – 喂 喂 – 喂 |
[03:23] | – Hello. -Hello | – 喂 – 喂 |
[03:27] | Hello. Hello. | 喂 喂 |
[03:33] | Give it to me! | 把他给我 |
[03:38] | – Eight bucks? – Business is slow. | – 八块钱?- 工作进展的很慢 |
[03:41] | Get a new business or move out of the neighborhood! | 找一份新的工作 要么就从这里搬出去 |
[04:01] | – Come on. – Hey, take that! Pig! | – 快点 – 嗨 带上那个 猪 |
[04:12] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[04:17] | So am I ever gonna get an answer out of you guys? | 你们到底什么时候可以给我 一个答案? |
[04:20] | – Well, sir… – Well. | – 好 长官 – 好 |
[04:23] | – Congratulations, captain. – What is it now, chief? | – 恭喜啊 上尉 – 这是什么 长官? |
[04:27] | Oh. It’s official. | 正式的 |
[04:29] | This is now the worst precinct in the entire city. | 这里现在是这个城市最 糟糕的区域 |
[04:32] | Would you look at this? Burglary, up 36 percent. | 你看看这个?入室盗窃 占百分之三十六 |
[04:37] | Armed robbery, up 20 percent. | 持械抢劫 占百分之二十 |
[04:39] | Vandalism, up 44 percent. | 恶意破坏 占百分之四十四 |
[04:43] | Sir, I think if you’ll check, burglary is up 48 percent. | 长官 我认为你查一下的话 入室盗窃至少占百分之四十八 |
[04:47] | There. You hear that? | 你 听到没有? |
[04:48] | – Who are you? – Mauser, sir. M as in “man”… | – 你是谁?- 毛瑟 长官 “Man”里的”M” |
[04:51] | – A-U-S as in “Sam” – Shut up and sit down, Mauser. | – “Sam”里的A-U-S – 闭嘴坐下 毛瑟 |
[04:54] | – He didn’t ask for your biography. – E-R, sir. | – 他没有问你你的传记 – 嗯 长官 |
[04:57] | Look, Hurst, what do you expect? | 看看 赫斯特 你预期会怎么样? |
[04:59] | You cut my budget, you cut my staff. I got nothing to work with. | 你缩减了我的预算 减少了我的员工 这叫我怎么工作啊 |
[05:04] | Look around! These guys are old. They’re tired. | 看看你周围 他们都老了 他们累了 |
[05:08] | They just can’t cut it anymore. | 他们是已经减得不能再减的 |
[05:11] | Maybe they need a new captain, Lassard. | 可能他们需要一个新的上尉 拉赛德 |
[05:14] | The mayor wants results. You remember the mayor? | 市长要结果 你记得这个市长吗? |
[05:17] | She wants something done about this. What do you propose? | 她想要这个有点进展 你有什么建议? |
[05:21] | Take your nose out of my business, go to the mayor’s office… | 你不要在这里管我的闲事 到市长办公室去 |
[05:24] | and put it where it usually is. | 做你应该做的事去 |
[05:29] | You have exactly 3O days to turn this precinct around, or you are out. | 给你30天的时间来改善这个地区 不然你就出局 |
[05:33] | Do you understand me? Thirty days and that’s it! | 你懂了吗?30天就30天 |
[05:37] | I need at least a dozen new men. | 我至少需要一打的新人 |
[05:40] | – You can have six. – Well, thank you! | – 可以给你6个人 – 好 谢谢你 |
[05:44] | You better get started. | 你最好可以开始了 |
[05:48] | Excuse me, captain. | 不好意思 上尉 |
[05:49] | Get me the police academy. I wanna speak to my brother. | 帮我接警察学校 我要和我兄弟说话 |
[06:00] | Sir. Chief. | 长官 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1155个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:170个,六级词汇:78个,GRE词汇:90个,托福词汇:118个,考研词汇:185个,专四词汇:151个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:328个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:03] | Sir, if I may be so bold, I would like to apologize… | 长官 如果太唐突的话 我很抱歉 |
[06:08] | for Captain Lassard’s remark about your nose being up the mayor’s… | 关于上尉拉赛德评论有关你 为市长做的事 |
[06:13] | Chief, I’ve got some new ideas on how to run this precinct. | 长官 我有新的想法 来管理好这个地区 |
[06:18] | – Oh, I’ll bet you do, Mauser. – Long-range plans, sir… | – 哦 我赌你行的 毛瑟 – 长远计划 长官 |
[06:22] | planning steps, deployment. | 计划的步骤 部署 |
[06:24] | See, sir, it’s really a question of leadership that works. | 看 长官 这绝对是个领导的问题 |
[06:30] | Lassard’s got 30 days. | 拉赛德有30天的时间 |
[06:34] | If he should blow it, the job is yours. | 如果他搞砸了 这工作就是你的了 |
[06:40] | I fully understand, sir. | 我完全明白 长官 |
[06:43] | Mauser, you are the most incredible ass-kisser I have ever seen. | 毛瑟 你是我见过的最难以置信的 马屁精 |
[06:48] | Thank you very much, sir. I do my best. | 非常感谢您的夸奖 长官 我会尽力了 |
[07:00] | She must be out to lunch. Police academy. | 她一定是出去吃午饭了 警察学校 |
[07:03] | Hello. Eric Lassard, please. | 你好 请找埃里克 拉赛德 |
[07:05] | This is Commandant Eric Lassard speaking. | 我就是司令官埃里克 拉赛德 |
[07:09] | – Eric, this is Pete. – Pete? | – 埃里克 我是比特 – 比特? |
[07:12] | – Your brother. – Pete! | – 我们的兄弟 – 比特 |
[07:14] | How very, very nice of you to call. How’s my baby brother? | 真是非常非常高兴你能打电话来 我的小兄弟最近好吗? |
[07:18] | Just fine, Eric. Actually, not too good. | 还好 埃里克 实际上 不是很好 |
[07:21] | Oh, what’s up? Oh, uh… | 哦 怎么了? |
[07:26] | Eric, I’ve got a problem here. | 埃里克 我碰到一个麻烦 |
[07:29] | Yeah, we all have our little problems. | 嗯 我们都有自己的小麻烦的 |
[07:31] | Yeah, but this one is serious. | 嗯 但是这个很严重 |
[07:34] | I hope you haven’t got a girl into trouble. | 我希望你不是和什么女孩子 惹上麻烦了 |
[07:36] | No. I need to get my hands on some healthy young men. | 不是 我需要的是年轻的男人 |
[07:41] | I guess there are places you could go… | 我想有些地方你可以去 |
[07:44] | – Certain bars and so on. – Eric, what are you talking about? | – 某些酒吧啊等等 – 埃里克 你在说什么啊? |
[07:48] | Does Margaret know about this? | 玛格立特知道这个吗? |
[07:50] | Eric, I’m in trouble here, and I need some new recruits. | 埃里克 我有点麻烦 我要的是一些新兵 |
[07:54] | Oh, well, that’s easy. | 哦 这样 那简单 |
[07:58] | We have some very, very fine young graduates here at the academy. | 我们学校有很多很棒的年轻 毕业新兵 |
[08:03] | Come on. Come on. Double time. Double time. | 快 快点 快点跑 快点跑 |
[08:06] | Pick it up. Move it. Move it. | 捡起来 快点 快点 |
[08:09] | Come on! Move it! Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快 动起来 快走 快走 快走 |
[08:17] | Now, Brian, I want you to go straight to class today. | 布赖恩 你直接去上课今天 |
[08:21] | – Why should I? – Because I said so. | – 为什么是我?- 因为是我说的 |
[08:24] | – Big deal. – You mind your manners, mister. | – 老大 – 请注意你的礼貌 先生 |
[08:27] | – I don’t have to, bird face. – That does it. You’re in trouble. | – 我不需要 鸟脸 – 你敢 你有麻烦了 |
[08:33] | Oh, I’m just really scared. | 哦 我好害怕啊 |
[08:42] | – Can I help you, ma’am? – Yes, officer. | – 我可以做什么 长官?- 好的 警官 |
[08:44] | My son Brian is always late for school. Could you speak to him? | 我儿子布赖恩上课老是迟到 你可以跟他谈谈吗? |
[08:48] | – Perhaps give him a little scare? – Certainly, ma’am. | – 也许给他点惩罚?- 当然 长官 |
[08:57] | Hi, Brian. | 嗨 布赖恩 |
[08:59] | It’s almost 0800 hours. Time to deploy for school. | 快8点了 到时间去学校了 |
[09:02] | I’ll go when I’m ready. | 我准备好了就会去的 |
[09:05] | You’re ready now, mister. | 你已经准备好了 先生 |
[09:12] | Now move it! Move it! Move it! | 现在给我走 走 走 |
[09:16] | – Thank you, officer. – No problem, ma’am. | – 谢谢你 警官 – 没关系 长官 |
[09:23] | -It’s really no better than television. – I wouldn’t know. | – 没有比看电视跟好的了 – 我怎么不知道 |
[09:27] | I never watch television. | 我从来不看电视 |
[09:29] | Personally, I don’t even own a television. | 我自己也从来没有过一部电视机 |
[09:57] | Hungry, Diane? | 肚子饿了 黛安? |
[10:15] | For God’s sakes, Michael, just take me home. | 麦克看在上帝分上 送我回家吧 |
[10:20] | * Somebody’s got to do it * | * 有人得去做 * |
[10:23] | * It’s dirty work * | * 这肮脏的工作 * |
[10:26] | * It’s dirty work * | * 这肮脏的工作 * |
[10:29] | * Somebody got Somebody got to do it * | * 有人需要有人去做 * |
[10:32] | * Somebody’s got to do it * | * 有人得去做 * |
[10:36] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨。你好吗? |
[10:39] | * I must be crazy To do the things I do * | * 我一定是疯了 我才做这事 * |
[10:43] | * Workin’ all this overtime Takin’ care of you * | * 着手解决这一切 加班照顾你 * |
[10:47] | * One tough assignment Keepin’ you in line * | * 一个艰难的任务坚持让你执行 * |
[10:51] | * Every time I turn around You’re playin’ with my mind * | * 每次我转身 你都在我的脑海里 * |
[10:55] | * All the things you put me through * | * 你给我的一切 * |
[11:00] | * It’s a full-time job loving you Oh * | * 这是一个全职工作 我爱你 * |
[11:03] | * It’s dirty work Somebody’s got to do it * | * 这肮脏的工作 总要有人做 * |
[11:07] | * It’s dirty work * | * 这肮脏的工作 * |
[11:09] | * You know somebody Somebody’s got to do it * | * 你知道有人有人去做 * |
[11:14] | – Hey, Tim. – Mahoney, what’s happening? | – 嗨 提姆 – 亲爱的 怎么了? |
[11:16] | – How you doing? – All right! | – 你好吗?- 很好 |
[11:18] | – Listen, Tim, I got a problem. – What’s that? | – 听着 提姆 我有麻烦了 – 是什么麻烦? |
[11:21] | – There’s some guy ripping up my beach. – No! | – 有人搞砸了我的工作 – 不 |
[11:23] | – Yeah. – Who was it? | – 真的 – 是谁? |
[11:25] | You! | 你 |
[11:27] | – Listen, Tim. Do me a favor. – You got it! | – 听着 提姆 帮我个忙 – 你明白了 |
[11:29] | – Get off the beach. – You don’t got it! | – 离开这个活儿 – 你还是没明白 |
[11:31] | – Come on, Tim, be a good boy. – No way! Out, guys! | – 拜托 提姆 做个好孩子 – 没门 走开 你们 |
[11:36] | So long, fuzz ball! | 再见 小警察 |
[11:38] | * It’s dirty work But somebody’s got to do it * | * 这肮脏的工作 总要有人做 * |
[11:41] | * It’s dirty work * | * 这肮脏的工 总要有人做 * |
[11:43] | * You know that Somebody’s got to care * | * 你知道有人关心 * |
[11:45] | * It’s dirty work It ain’t easy * | * 这肮脏的工作不是一件容易的事 * |
[11:50] | * It’s dirty work * | * 这肮脏的工作 * |
[11:51] | * You know somebody Somebody’s got to do it * | * 你知道有人有人去做 * |
[12:06] | * Got to do it * | * 必须这样做 * |
[12:14] | Never fool with a fuzz ball. | 决不要耍一个小警察 |
[12:21] | It’s a real pleasure to welcome you men, and you, to the 16th Precinct. | 非常荣幸的欢迎你们 还有你 来到第16号地区 |
[12:27] | My brother tells me you’re among the finest ever to graduate the academy. | 我的哥们告诉我你是这个学校 毕业的最好的新兵了 |
[12:34] | The 16th serves and protects what was once a great neighborhood. | 第16号地区曾经是受到保护的 最好的小区之一 |
[12:39] | Unfortunately, a vicious gang has taken over… | 但是很不幸 一帮坏蛋接管了这里 |
[12:43] | and they’re trying to control the streets. | 他们试图要控制整个街道 |
[12:45] | We don’t know who they are or where they come from. | 我们不知道他们是谁 从哪里来的 |
[12:48] | We do know that they are scum. | 我们只知道他们都是人渣 |
[12:52] | And it is ourjob to find them and bust them. | 我们的职责就是找到他们并 消灭他们 |
[12:56] | You’ve all received training in the latest techniques in urban law enforcement. | 你们都是在最健全的法律和最新的 技术下受过训练的 |
[13:01] | Any of you have any special skills that I should know about? | 你们谁有什么特殊能力是 我不知道的? |
[13:04] | I just learned to perform an emergency tracheotomy with a steak knife, sir. | 我刚学会如何用一把牛排刀来 做紧急气管切开手术 长官 |
[13:14] | So these academy rats are gonna save the precinct, right? | 那么你们这些专业学校毕业的小子要拯救这个地区 对不对? |
[13:18] | Hey, personally, lieutenant, I hope they fall flat on their asses. | 嗨 我个人希望 上尉 他们全都栽跟头 |
[13:23] | – That could be arranged, you know. – What do you mean? | – 你知道这个是可以办到的 – 什么意思? |
[13:26] | If they fail, Lassard’s out. That makes me the captain. | 如果他们失败了 拉赛德就出局 那么我就是指挥了 |
[13:30] | If I’m captain, I’ll need a new watch commander. | 如果我当了上尉 我需要一个新的监督人 |
[13:34] | So? | 那么? |
[13:36] | – So we make sure they fail. – Who? | – 那么可以保证他们失败 – 谁? |
[13:41] | – The new recruits. – Why? | – 那些新兵 – 为什么? |
[13:45] | If they fail, Lassard is out. I’m in. | 如果他们失败了 拉赛德就走了 那我就可以来了 |
[13:47] | I’m gonna need somebody to be the new watch commander. | 我需要一个新的监督人 |
[13:50] | – Oh. – And you know who that’s gonna be. | – 哦 – 你知道这个人是谁 |
[13:53] | – Who? – You, dickhead. You. | – 你?- 你呀 白痴 你 |
[13:56] | Oh! | 哦 |
[13:57] | Oh, good idea. | 哦 好主意 |
[14:00] | – Not playing with a full deck, are you? – Oh, I don’t play cards. | – 你不会玩一副牌的 是吗?- 嗯 我不打牌的 |
[14:06] | I want this to be the best damn Crime Suppression Unit in the city. | 我要这里成为本市最棒的 低犯罪率小区 |
[14:10] | I want us to stand proud and walk tall. | 我要我们自豪的挺直腰杆 |
[14:15] | More than anything… | 此外 |
[14:17] | I want this to be, well… | 我还要这里变成 唔 |
[14:21] | one big family… | 一个大家庭 |
[14:23] | with a bunch of brothers and little sister… | 有一群兄弟和一些姐妹 |
[14:29] | and one big mother. | 还有一个伟大的妈妈 |
[14:32] | Wake up! I am your watch commander. | 醒醒 我是你的监督人 |
[14:36] | When you foul up, and you will foul up… | 当你想搞糟的时候 你就会搞糟的 |
[14:41] | I’m gonna be there to write up a report. | 我要到那里去写份报告 |
[14:44] | Three bad reports, and you’re suspended. | 三床的报告 你被停职了 |
[14:49] | – What is your name? – Hooks, sir. | – 你叫什么?- 胡克斯 长官 |
[14:52] | – Say that again. – Hooks. | – 再说一遍 – 胡克斯 |
[14:53] | Hooks. Well, Officer Hooks, can I please see your service revolver? | 胡克斯 好 胡克斯警官 我可以看看你的警枪吗? |
[14:59] | Don’t point that gun at me. | 不要用枪指着我 |
[15:04] | – There’s no round in the chamber. – I was afraid it might go off. | – 子弹又没有上膛 – 我怕它会走火 |
[15:07] | Oh, heavens to be! It might go off! That’s one for Hooks. | 哦 天哪 是可能走火的 这个是给胡克斯的 |
[15:11] | You’re on report. See how it works? It’s real simple. | 你在写报告 看看怎么样了?这个绝对简单 |
[15:16] | This squad deploys each day at 1000 hours. | 这个小组每天分配1000小时 |
[15:22] | Precisely 1000 hours. | 正好1000小时 |
[15:25] | Since you boys and girls are only rookies… | 既然你们都只是些生手 |
[15:30] | you will be assigned a veteran officer… | 你们会被指派一名老手 |
[15:33] | who will write up a report. | 谁来写一份报告 |
[15:39] | Okay, read the assignments. | 好的 看一下这个任务 |
[15:42] | – Fackler! – Yes, sir. | – 法克勒 – 是 长官 |
[15:45] | Officer Fackler. The gentleman on your right is Officer Dooley. | 法克勒警官 你右边的这位先生 是杜雷警官 |
[15:48] | A fine man. He’s gonna teach you a lot. | 一个好人 他会教你许多东西 |
[15:51] | – Tackleberry? – Yes, sir, sir! | – 泰克布雷?- 是 长官 长官 |
[15:55] | Officer Tackleberry. You’re trained for motorcycle duty? | 泰克布雷警官 你是受训执行摩托车任务的? |
[15:59] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[16:01] | You’ve got it. Meet Officer Kirkland at the motor pool. | 好的 到摩托营去找科克蓝德警官 |
[16:05] | – Thank you, sir! – Well, get going. Yeah! Go, go, go, go. | – 多谢 长官 – 好 去吧 耶 走 走 走 走 |
[16:11] | – Hightower. – Yo! | – 高塔 – 唷 |
[16:14] | – Yo? – Yo, sir. | – 唷?- 唷 长官 |
[16:17] | Yo, sir! Must be from the South. It’s, “Yes, sir.” | 唷 长官 肯定是从南方来的 是 “是 长官” |
[16:21] | You got foot patrol. Okay, that’s it. | 你是巡逻的 好的 是这样了 |
[16:24] | – Thank you for your patience. – What about me? Don’t I get a car? | – 谢谢你们的耐心 – 那我呢?我没有一辆车吗? |
[16:27] | “What about me, sir? Don’t I get a car?” | “那我呢?我没有一辆车吗?” |
[16:30] | You don’t get a car. You get yourself a nice little desk… | 你不能等到一辆车 你得到一个漂亮的桌子 |
[16:33] | with a nice little chair, in a nice little office, for your nice little voice. | 和一把漂亮的椅子 在一个漂亮的办公室里 为你美丽的嗓音 |
[16:42] | – Asshole. – That’s two. | – 混蛋 – 是2个 |
[16:49] | Chest, 48. | 胸围 48 |
[16:54] | Waist, 44. | 腰围 44 |
[16:58] | – Outseam, 39. – Hey, can I have that giraffe? | – 裤长 39 – 嗨 我可以要那只长颈鹿吗? |
[17:01] | – No. – Oh. | – 不行 – 哦 |
[17:05] | I got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[17:09] | – How’s about for a Snickers bar? – You got it. | – 给你一个巧克力怎么样?- 给你吧 |
[17:12] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | Overall, 48. | 总共 48 |
[17:28] | Next. | 下一个 |
[17:34] | Please take off your gun belt. | 请脱下你的枪皮带 |
[17:40] | Chest, 37. | 胸围 37 |
[17:44] | Waist, 32. Okay, turn around. | 腰围 32 好 转过去 |
[17:53] | Please be gentle. | 请轻点 |
[18:02] | Jones, got you figured for an asshole. | 琼斯 我就知道你要做个坏蛋 |
[18:05] | I don’t take shit from you people. I’m not gonna start. | 我不想被你们取笑 我不想开始 |
[18:08] | Don’t think, don’t talk, don’t breathe unless I tell you. Understand? | 不要想 不要说话 不要呼吸 除非我加你这么做 懂吗? |
[18:12] | – Yes, sir. – All right. | – 是 长官 – 好的 |
[18:14] | We’re gonna get along just fine. | 我们已经有点起色了 |
[18:23] | – Did you hear that? – No, sir. | – 你听到了吗?- 没有 长官 |
[18:29] | Doggone it! We got ourselves a flat tire. Get out and check your side. | 见鬼 我们的一个胎爆了 出去查查你那边 |
[18:35] | Mine’s okay. How’s yours? | 我的没事 你的呢? |
[18:39] | Fine, sir. | 没事 长官 |
[18:51] | There it goes again. | 那又来了 |
[18:58] | Officer Eugene Tackleberry reporting for duty, sir! | 警官尤金 泰克布雷 报告情况 长官 |
[19:02] | Officer Kathleen Kirkland… | 凯丝琳 科克蓝德警官 |
[19:04] | and I appreciate you not calling me sir. | 我很高兴你没有打电话给我 |
[19:13] | All right. Mount up, Tackleberry. Let’s go. | 好的 带好你的装备 科克蓝德 我们走 |
[19:27] | Oh, this neighborhood ain’t so bad. | 哦 这附近不是很糟糕 |
[19:30] | You know the secret to being a good cop? | 你知道怎样成为一个好警察的秘密吗? |
[19:33] | You gotta get to know the people. | 你必需先了解大家 |
[19:36] | – Yo, man, you got a match? – Sure. Here. Keep the pack. | – 唷 你 有火柴吗?- 有 这儿 拿着吧 |
[19:41] | – Thank you. – Good. Very good! | – 谢谢你 – 好 非常好 |
[19:44] | That’s the idea, son. You gotta build up trust with the people. | 这就是关键 小子 你要先和 大家之间建立信任 |
[19:48] | Then they’ll respect you. Know what I mean? | 然后他们就会尊敬你 知道我的意思了吗? |
[19:51] | – Mm-hm. – Give me two of them glazed doughnuts. | – 嗯 – 给我2个甜甜圈 |
[19:55] | I’ll have a chocolate. | 我要一个巧克力的 |
[19:59] | Excuse me, sir. Officer Carey Mahoney reporting for duty, sir. | 对不起 长官 警官凯里 马奥尼 来汇报情况 长官 |
[20:03] | Oh, Officer Mahoney. It’s nice of you to drop by. | 马奥尼警官 很高兴你能来这里走走 |
[20:08] | – I missed you earlier. – Had to get a new uniform. | – 我早就想念你了 – 去弄一件新的制服 |
[20:11] | Oh, good. Good. We can’t face the public naked, can we? | 哦 好 好 不能裸着去见公众啊 是不是? |
[20:16] | That’s right. Where would we hang our handcuffs? | 是啊 我们的手铐要挂哪里? |
[20:19] | That’s cute. I like an officer with a sense of humor. | 真可爱 我喜欢一个有幽默感的警官 |
[20:27] | I like you too, sir. | 我也喜欢你 长官 |
[20:29] | I admire a guy who’s not ashamed to floss. | 我真羡慕一个人不怕丑的 这样用牙线 |
[20:31] | You know, sir, oral hygiene is something too many big-city cops overlook. | 你知道 长官 口腔卫生是很多 大城市的警察不注意的问题 |
[20:35] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[20:37] | Oh, good. Good. So you like hygiene, huh? | 哦 好 好 那你很讲卫生啦 哼? |
[20:41] | Then you’re gonna like your new partner: | 那么你会喜欢你的新搭档的: |
[20:44] | Officer Vinnie Schtulman. | 文尼 斯图曼警官 |
[21:04] | Hello? Hello? | 喂?喂? |
[21:09] | – Hello. – Who is it? | – 喂 – 你是谁? |
[21:12] | Carey Mahoney, your new partner. | 凯里 马奥尼 你的新搭档 |
[21:13] | – Come on in. Come on in. – Thanks. | – 快进来 快进来 – 谢谢 |
[21:16] | – Make yourself at home. – Alrighty. Alrighty. | – 就当这里是自己家一样 – 好的 好的 |
[21:20] | – Don’t sit in the broken chair. – Right. I got it. I saw it. I saw it. | – 不要坐那个坏椅子 – 哦 我知道 我看到了 看到了 |
[21:25] | – Would you like breakfast? I got eggs. – No. | – 你要点什么早餐吗?我有鸡蛋 – 不 |
[21:27] | I’m fine. I’ll get something later. Tetanus shot, maybe. | 我不要了 我迟点再吃 大概是破伤风 |
[21:33] | – This is an excellent place you got here. – Thanks. I decorated it myself. | – 你这里真是太棒了 – 多谢 是我自己装饰的 |
[21:37] | – Hey! Vinnie Schtulman. – I got peanut butter on my hand. | – 嗨 文尼 斯图曼 – 我手上有花生酱 |
[21:41] | – I like peanut butter. – Mahoney. Nice to meet you. | – 我喜欢花生酱 – 马奥尼 很高兴见到你 |
[21:44] | Hey, would it be okay if I eat real quick? | 嗨 我吃得很快可以吗? |
[21:47] | – Yeah, go ahead. – Thanks. | – 行 没事 – 谢谢 |
[21:49] | Next to lunch and dinner, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. | 除了午餐和晚餐 早餐是一天 里最重要的一餐了 |
[21:53] | Oh, jeez. Bunky. | 哦 天哪 朋克 |
[21:56] | Bunky, how many times I gotta tell you? The litter box! The litter box! | 朋克 我告诉过你多少次了?这是垃圾盒 垃圾盒 |
[22:08] | – You sure you don’t want any? – I’m on a diet. | – 你肯定你不想要一点吗?- 我在减肥 |
[22:11] | – Want me to lock the door? – No, neighbors might borrow something. | – 要我把门锁上吗?- 不 邻居可能会来借东西 |
[22:15] | -It’s gonna be great having a new partner. – I was thinking about it | – 能有个新搭档真是太好了 – 我正在想这件事 |
[22:19] | I hope Lou’s not jealous. | 我希望卢不会嫉妒 |
[22:30] | Hey. Your pastrami’s ready. | 嗨 你的熏牛肉好了 |
[22:35] | Did you put the mayo on that? | 你有没有在上面放蛋黄酱? |
[22:37] | You’ve been quiet. I take it you don’t like your assignment. | 你很安静啊 我想你是不喜欢 你的任务 |
[22:41] | – That’s affirmative. – Is it because I’m a woman? | – 是的呀 – 是不是因为我是个女的? |
[22:45] | I decline to answer that question out of respect for your gender. | 我拒绝回答那个问题 这不尊重你的性别 |
[22:50] | I’ll take care of myself. You just cover your own ass. | 我会照顾好自己的 你自己看管好自己吧 |
[22:54] | That’s a nice piece. | 这个很不错啊 |
[22:58] | I was referring to your side arm. | 我正想问问你的装备 |
[23:01] | – Oh. – May I? | – 哦 – 可以吗? |
[23:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:08] | It’s a Colt Python. | 这是蟒蛇型自动手枪 |
[23:11] | – What kind of load do you use? -158-grain semi-wadcutter manstoppers. | – 你用哪种子弹?- 158格令 半冲孔型大威力子弹 |
[23:17] | Sensible weapon. | 智能武器 |
[23:21] | I use a factory-accurized Detonics .45 Scoremaster. | 我用的是一把工厂精确过的 45口径手枪 |
[23:25] | It’s got the extended barrel, short hammer fall… | 他有延长枪桶 后坐力短 |
[23:28] | and I load with 230-grain full patch rounds. | 我装的是230格令子弹 装满一轮 |
[23:31] | It’s primarily for stopping power. | 它主要是用在防御上的 |
[23:34] | On the other hand, if you want penetration… | 另一方面 如果你想要突破 |
[23:37] | the .357 will crack the engine block of a truck. | 这个 357的子弹可以炸飞 一辆卡车的发动机 |
[23:43] | I can see where that would be useful. | 我可以看到它是多么有用 |
[23:46] | All right. Touchdown! All right! Good job! | 好啊 触地得分 好 干得好 |
[23:50] | – Give me another one. – Look at the little football players. | – 再给我来一个 – 看那个小小的橄榄球员 |
[23:54] | – Hey! We’re playing ball. – Come on, punk. | – 嗨 我们在打球呢 – 过来 小子 |
[23:57] | – Give it back. – You want the ball? | – 还给我 – 你想要这球吗? |
[23:59] | – Give me the ball! – Here. Go get it! | – 把球给我 – 这儿 去拿吧 |
[24:03] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[24:08] | – You never seen a football? – Hey! Hey, copper! | – 你从没看过橄榄球吗?- 嗨 嗨 警察 |
[24:11] | Throw me the ball! | 把球扔给我 |
[24:13] | Come on, will you throw it back here? Come on! Give it to me! | 快点 你会把球扔回这里吗?快 给我 |
[24:26] | – This is not such a bad neighborhood. – This is a great neighborhood. | – 这不像是个不好的小区 – 这是个很棒的小区 |
[24:31] | – Yeah? – I grew up here. | – 是哦?- 我是在这里长的的 |
[24:33] | – No way. – Yeah. | – 没门 – 耶 |
[24:34] | – You? – Little kid here. | – 你?- 这里的一个小孩 |
[24:35] | No way. Little Schtulman running around here? | 小斯图曼在这里跑来跑去? |
[24:38] | – You were little? – That was me. | – 你很小吗?- 那个是我 |
[24:41] | We should get Lou out of the truck. He needs exercise. | 我们应该帮卢从那车上下来 他需要运动 |
[24:44] | – We can get him later. – Carey, look at this. | – 我们可以迟点帮他 – 凯里 看这个 |
[24:47] | A Nestle Crunch bar, hardly even been touched. | 一根雀巢的脆皮巧克力 几乎不能去碰它 |
[24:51] | No wonder. Got ants all over it. | 不足为奇 上面都是蚂蚁 |
[24:54] | – You’re not gonna eat that, are you? – You wanna split it? | – 你不会吃的 是吗?- 你要把它分开? |
[24:57] | No! | 不 |
[25:07] | No, no, no. What do you want from me? Blood? Get out! | 不 不 不 你想要我的什么?出去 |
[25:14] | Be cool, old man. | 冷静点 老家伙 |
[25:20] | Open the safe. Come on. Hurry up. Open it. | 打开保险箱 快点 打开它 |
[25:28] | Come on. Open it up. | 快点 把它打开 |
[25:35] | – It always does that. – Hurry. | – 它总是那样 – 快一点 |
[25:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:39] | There. I got it. | 嗯 我搞定了 |
[25:42] | Fizzies. | 嘶嘶声 |
[25:45] | They don’t make them anymore. Remember? | 他们没有多弄点 记得吗? |
[25:47] | Fizzies? | 嘶嘶声? |
[25:52] | Cops! | 警察 |
[25:53] | Stay down, or you’re dead. | 蹲下 不然你会死的 |
[25:55] | – Schtulman, you see a gun? – I saw a gun. | – 斯图曼 有没有看到一把枪?- 我看到了 |
[25:58] | That’s an armed robbery. | 那个是持械抢劫 |
[26:02] | – Unit M-15 to base. – This is base. | – M15小队呼叫总部 – 这里是总部 |
[26:06] | We’ve got a 211 at 302 Caroline Street. Please advise. | 我们在卡罗林街302号碰到 抢劫 请指示 |
[26:12] | – M-1, did you read that? -10-4. Tell them to move in. | – M1 你听到没有?- 104 叫他们进去 |
[26:18] | – Shouldn’t they wait for backup? – No, they don’t need a backup. | – 他们要不要等增援来了?- 不 他们不需要增援 |
[26:21] | – Do you need a hearing aid? – Move in, M-15. | – 你是不是要助听器?- 进去 M15小队 |
[26:26] | 10 4 1O-4. | |
[26:28] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[26:34] | Follow me and stay low. | 跟着我走底点 |
[27:05] | Are you in here? | 你在这里吗? |
[27:08] | Vinnie, if they are in here, they’re not gonna tell us. | 文尼 如果他们在这儿 他们不会告诉我们 |
[27:19] | Now, cover me. | 现在 掩护我 |
[27:34] | Ah! | 啊! |
[27:47] | Whoa! | 咳 |
[27:51] | – Fackler! – Mahoney! | – 法克勒 – 马奥尼 |
[27:53] | Fackler! | 法克勒 |
[28:28] | Tackleberry! Hold your fire! | 泰克布雷 别开火 |
[28:31] | Mahoney? | 马奥尼? |
[28:39] | An! | 额 |
[28:41] | Officer Hightower. | 高塔警官 |
[28:43] | – You met Mr. Sweetchuck, I presume? – Mr. Sweetchuck, I’m so sorry. | – 我认为你以前见过甜心先生?- 甜心先生 我很抱歉 |
[28:50] | MY store! My store! | 我的店 我的店啊 |
[28:54] | We all got here at the same time. | 我们同时到那里 |
[28:56] | We didn’t know that we were– | 我们不知道我们是 |
[29:01] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[29:03] | you’ve really outdone yourselves, haven’t you? | 你已经超越了自己 是吗? |
[29:06] | “Said officers did then discharge their weapons… | 警官们卸下了他们的武器 |
[29:10] | with flagrant disregard for public safety… | 公然不顾公众的安危 |
[29:12] | causing to be expended some 1200 rounds of ammunition. | 造成消耗了大约1200轮的弹药 |
[29:18] | Total damage to the shop: $76,813.” | 店的损失总共是76813元 |
[29:24] | Well, I know that you must be furious. | 好 我知道你一定非常的愤怒 |
[29:28] | In all my years as a police officer, I have never seen such gross negligence. | 在我当差的这些年里 我还从来没见过这么大的损失 |
[29:37] | – You men have anything to say? – Sir, may I speak? | – 你们还有什么话要说的?- 长官 我可以说吗? |
[29:46] | Captain Lassard, your brother taught us many fine things at the academy. | 拉赛德上尉 你的兄弟在学校时教会了我们很多有用的东西 |
[29:52] | He taught us that a cop can never care too much or try too hard. | 他教导我们一个警察不应该在乎太多 做太大的努力 |
[29:57] | I don’t know, sir. That’s exactly what we did. | 我不知道 长官 那正是我们所做的 |
[30:03] | – Perhaps we were a bit overzealous. – Overzealous? | – 也许我们过于热情了 – 过于热情? |
[30:07] | That’s 1200 rounds. $76,813. | 那是1200轮子弹 76813元钱啊 |
[30:13] | If caring is a crime and trying is a felony… | 如果关心是罪 努力又是错的话 |
[30:19] | I guess we’re all gonna plead guilty. | 我想我们都是有罪的 |
[30:25] | Mauser, Mahoney is right. | 毛瑟和马奥尼是对的 |
[30:30] | If your men tried as hard as these officers… | 如果你们也想这些警官一样努力的话 |
[30:32] | we’d have this gang licked in no time. | 我们就会及时给这帮坏蛋重击 |
[30:36] | Good work, men. Keep it up. | 做得好啊 继续 |
[30:39] | See you at the gym. | 体育馆见 |
[30:56] | Attention! I need beer up here. Now! | 立正 我现在就要点啤酒 |
[31:04] | Okay, look for specials now! Come on! Shop, everybody! | 好 找点特别的 快啊 大家去买东西吧 |
[31:07] | – Shop! Shop! – Safety first! | – 买东西 买东西 – 安全第一 |
[31:33] | Come on! Yeah! Go for it! | 好啊 快点去啊 |
[31:41] | What are you, a nut? I’m a vegetarian! | 你是什么 一个笨蛋?我是素食者 |
[31:46] | Fruit Loops. They’re mine! | 水果派 这是我的了 |
[31:58] | Guys! Guys! Come on! Stop, man! Act your age! | 伙伴们 伙伴们 过来啊 停止 你 不要像小孩一样 |
[32:19] | Bye, now. | 再见啦 |
[32:23] | Thank you very much. I found a lot of really, really nice bargains here. | 非常感谢 我发现这里有 很多很便宜的东西 |
[32:30] | Excuse me, sir, you forgot your stamps! | 不好意思 先生 你忘了你的邮票 |
[32:33] | Gentlemen, I’d like to propose a toast. | 先生们 我建议大家一起来举杯 |
[32:36] | To Lieutenant Mauser. No, no, no– | 至毛瑟上尉 不 不 不 |
[32:41] | – Biggest putz of the precinct. – All right. | – 这个地区最大的普斯 – 好的 |
[32:49] | Mahoney! | 马奥尼 |
[32:52] | Get me another beer, will you? | 再给我杯啤酒好吗? |
[32:55] | – Is he in trouble? – Good question. | – 他是不是有麻烦?- 问的好 |
[32:58] | – Tack, what’s up? – I need to speak to you, Mahoney. | – 大头钉 你怎么样啊?- 我想跟你聊聊 马奥尼 |
[33:01] | – Okay. What? -It’s of a personal nature. | – 好的 什么?- 是关于人的天性的 |
[33:04] | Oh, all right. All right. All right. | 哦 好的 好的 好的 |
[33:07] | Let me buy you a drink, all right? | 我请你喝一杯 怎么样? |
[33:12] | Art, can I have a beer and milk with ice. Right? | 阿特 可以给我杯啤酒 还有牛奶加冰 好吗? |
[33:17] | – Okay. How about a shot? – Yeah, that’ll be fine. | – 好的 那帐单怎么样?- 耶 那个没关系 |
[33:21] | So, what’s up, Tack? | 嗯 你怎么样 泰克? |
[33:23] | It’s Kirkland. My partner. | 科克蓝德 我的搭档 |
[33:26] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. You’re a lucky guy. She’s a fox. | 哦 是 是 你是个幸运的家伙 她是个狡猾的人 |
[33:30] | – That’s affirmative. – Oh, yeah. | – 那是当然 – 哦 是 |
[33:33] | With regards to Kirkland… | 关于科克蓝德 |
[33:36] | Something you need? | 你要什么东西? |
[33:40] | With regards to Kirkland… | 关于科克蓝德 |
[33:42] | – What? – Well, I… | – 什么?- 文尼 我 |
[33:45] | – I think I’m… – You think what? | – 我想我 – 你想什么? |
[33:47] | – Well, I might… – Tack, what? Spell it out. | – 嗯 我可能 – 泰克 什么?说出来啊 |
[33:51] | Lincoln, Ocean, Victor, Edward. | 林肯 欧逊 维克托 爱德华 |
[33:55] | Love? Eugene, you’re in love! You little devil! | 恋爱?尤金 你在恋爱 你这个小坏蛋 |
[33:59] | You’re in love. That’s great! | 你在恋爱 那太好了 |
[34:02] | – Let’s keep this 10-35, okay? – Oh. | – 让我们保持在10到35之间 好吗?- 哦 |
[34:06] | Of course, of course. Between you and me. | 当然 当然 在你我之间 |
[34:08] | You and Kirkland? So she have the hots for you too? | 你和科克蓝德?她对你也有吸引力? |
[34:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:14] | I’m inexperienced in matters of a romantic nature. | 我在感情这方面不在行 |
[34:19] | Tack, you’ve been with women before. | 泰克 你以前有交过女朋友吗 |
[34:21] | – Well, I– – You’ve had one woman before. | – 嗯 我 – 你以前有一个女朋友 |
[34:24] | – Well, not really. – I’ve seen you walking with girls. | – 嗯 不是很对 – 拜托 我看到你和一个女孩逛街的 |
[34:27] | To be precise– | 准确的讲 |
[34:29] | You’re 28 years old. You’re a man of the world– | 你今年28岁 你是一个男人 |
[34:31] | Mahoney, I’m a virgin! | 马奥尼 我是处男 |
[34:40] | Go about your business, or I’ll crack some heads! | 做你自己的事去 不然我要发疯的 |
[34:44] | – Proctor! – Oh, lieutenant, I was looking for you. | – 扑克特 – 哦 上尉 我正在找你 |
[34:47] | I have the pictures of the fruits drunk at the bar, like you asked. | 我有福卢斯在酒吧喝醉的照片 就是你要的那些 |
[34:51] | The composition’s a little off, | 虽然有点合成的 |
[34:52] | but, sir, you can clearly see those fruits are drunk. | 但是长官你可以 清楚的看到那些人是喝醉了 |
[34:56] | Who asked for fruits drunk at a bar? I asked for new recruits drunk at the bar. | 谁要这些人喝醉的照片?我要的是那些新兵在酒吧喝醉的照片 |
[35:01] | Recruits? | 新兵? |
[35:03] | Lieutenant, I majored in art. I could put a uniform on this guy. | 上尉 我是学艺术的 我可以帮这个人穿上制服 |
[35:07] | – It would look like Hightower. – What are you, losing it? | – 看上去有点像高塔 – 你怎么了 输了? |
[35:10] | Just get me Mahoney. | 给我 马奥尼 |
[35:12] | – Should I save these? – Get me Mahoney! | – 要我保存下来吗?- 给我 马奥尼 |
[35:16] | Look at this, look at this. I got nothing here, I got nothing. | 看这个 看这个 我什么也没看见啊 什么也没看见 |
[35:19] | – Tack, would you mind? I got a life. – Mahoney! | – 泰克 你介意吗?我的生活 – 马奥尼 |
[35:22] | Lieutenant Mauser wants to see you. Pronto! | 毛瑟上尉要见你 普诺特 |
[35:27] | Bom-bom-bom-bom | 嘣 嘣 嘣 嘣 |
[35:32] | Any day now, Mahoney, and your little ass is mine. | 什么时候现在 马奥尼 你是我的了 |
[35:37] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你要见我 长官? |
[35:39] | Didn’t your mother teach you how to knock? | 你妈妈没有教过你要先敲门吗? |
[35:42] | It depends. Sir, I hope this isn’t gonna be too personal. | 那要看了 长官 我不想变得 太个人了 |
[35:46] | I heard what you said about my little butt. | 我听到你讲我的笑话 |
[35:48] | I don’t know how to break this to you, but I’m straight. | 我不知道怎样跟你说 但是我很直接的 |
[35:53] | You know, you’re very funny, you know that, Mahoney? | 你知道 你很幽默 你知道吧 马奥尼? |
[35:56] | Every year, we get a rookie who thinks he’s a comedian. | 每年都会有个新手一位自己 是一位喜剧演员 |
[36:00] | Well, Mr. Comedian… | 好 喜剧演员先生 |
[36:04] | see if you think this is funny. | 看如果你认为这个很好笑 |
[36:07] | It’s your new assignment. | 这是你的新任务 |
[36:20] | What are we supposed to be doing here? | 我们要在这里做些什么? |
[36:22] | In case somebody’s car stops… | 万一谁的车停了 |
[36:24] | we save them from carbon monoxide poisoning. | 我们从一氧化碳中毒里救了他们 |
[36:27] | Who’s gonna save us? | 谁来拯救我们呢? |
[36:31] | I guess it can get kind of boring, huh? | 我想这可能会使你们觉得有点 烦 嗯? |
[36:35] | Hey, Lou! Lou, wanna play catch? Here! | 嗨 卢 卢 接球?这儿 |
[36:38] | Go get it. Go get it, Lou. | 去接啊 去接 卢 |
[36:49] | Lou! | 卢 |
[36:54] | Yeah. Good catch, Lou. | 耶 接得好 卢 |
[36:59] | Silk stockings | 丝袜 |
[37:20] | Uh… | 额 |
[37:23] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[37:27] | – Could I use your restroom, please? – You buying gas? | – 请问我可以用一下洗手间吗?- 你要加油吗? |
[37:31] | No. | 不 |
[37:33] | Then pee somewheres else. | 那要别处去尿吧 |
[37:35] | – Look, this is a police emergency. – Okay. Take the key. | – 看 这是一次紧急情况 – 好 带上钥匙 |
[37:47] | Hey, don’t run away with that. | 嗨 不要和那个跑了 |
[37:50] | The key to forming… | 通讯是建立一个成功的市民 |
[37:51] | a successful citizen’s watch group is communication. | 守望小组的关键 |
[37:55] | I want you to think of this precinct… | 你考虑一下这个地区 |
[37:57] | as the hub of a miniature communications network… | 作为一个小型通讯网络的中心 |
[38:00] | stretching from each of your homes to every officer, on duty and very dirty. | 从你们家延展到每个警官 每时每刻 |
[38:10] | – Lou, let’s get something to eat. – Anybody got any aspirin? | – 卢 让我们弄点吃的 – 谁有阿司匹林吗? |
[38:13] | I’ve got a headache that’s not gonna quit. | 我头疼 没完没了 |
[38:19] | Oh, well, look at this, here. It’s the Jones Boys. | 哦 好 看这个 这里 是琼斯 男孩 |
[38:22] | Holy mackerel there, Mahoney. | 好家伙 马奥尼 |
[38:25] | What did you do, suck up a bus? | 你做了什么 吞了一辆公共汽车? |
[38:28] | Lou, you don’t like me, and I’m not crazy about you. | 卢 你不喜欢我 我也不在乎你 |
[38:34] | Schtulman, you keep him away from me. | 斯图曼 你把他带走 |
[38:37] | I’ll be in the shower if you need me. | 如果你需要我 我在洗澡 |
[38:43] | Hey, Mahoney, do me a favor. | 嗨 马奥尼 帮我个忙 |
[38:46] | Keep shaking this stuff so I can fix my helmet. | 不停的摇这东西 我好修我的头盔 |
[38:49] | – What did you do, crack it? – Yeah, I gotta put that on it. | – 你做了什么 弄好它了?- 耶 我要把它弄上去 |
[38:52] | – Some sort of a glue? – It’s epoxy resin. | – 一种胶水?- 这个环痒树脂 |
[38:56] | – You mean, when it hardens, it -it turns into plastic. | – 你是说 当它变硬的时候 它 – 它会变成塑料 |
[38:59] | – How long does it take? – A few seconds. | – 要多长时间?- 几秒钟 |
[39:01] | – How long does it last? – A few years. | – 那它可以持续多久?- 几年 |
[39:08] | * And someday * | * 某一天 * |
[39:11] | * I’m gonna be captain * | * 我要成为队长 * |
[39:13] | * And every rookie will go down on his knee * | * 和每一个新秀将在臣服于他的膝下 * |
[39:18] | * And they’ll be nothing but slaves just for me * | * 他们将被奴隶 只是为了我 * |
[39:22] | * Yeah, they will be slaves just for me * | * 是的 他们将被奴隶只是为了我 * |
[39:27] | * Yeah, baby, slaves Slaves, I said, yeah * | * 是的 宝贝 奴隶的奴隶 我说 是的 * |
[39:31] | * And they’ll say “Captain Mauser” * | * 他们会喊”毛瑟 队长” * |
[39:35] | * Yowza, yowza Oh, yeah * | * 呦 呦 哦 是的 * |
[39:39] | * Oh, yeah Oh * | * 哦 是的 * |
[39:42] | * Oh * | * 哦 * |
[39:46] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[39:48] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[39:51] | Hey! Wait a minute! | 嗨 等等 |
[39:53] | My hand got stuck to my head! Hey, who’s fooling around? | 我的手粘在了我的头上 嗨 边上有人吗? |
[39:57] | What the fuck? Okay. | 怎么了?啊 |
[40:00] | Okay. Let’s not fool around, fellas. | 嗨 不要杵在旁边 小子 |
[40:03] | It’s me, and I’m not kidding around. | 是我 我没有在开玩笑 |
[40:05] | I want someone to take this out of my hair! Is that you, Schtulman? | 谁帮我帮这个从我头发上弄开 是你吗 斯图曼? |
[40:09] | I’m not kidding around! Now, give me a hand. | 我没有在开玩笑 快 帮帮我 |
[40:14] | That ain’t funny. That’s very childish. All right, cut it out! | 这不好笑 那很幼稚 好好 把它剪了 |
[40:18] | You’re acting like children. Children! | 你像个孩子 小孩子 |
[40:20] | Now, somebody, just pull my hands out off my head now! | 嗨 谁 把我的手从我的头上拿开 |
[40:24] | Who’s in here? | 谁在这里吗? |
[40:27] | Who’s that? Who’s that? I’ll remember that voice. | 是谁?是谁?我会记住那声音的 |
[40:30] | If I remember that voice, you guys are dead. | 如果我记起那声音 你们死定了 |
[40:32] | Dead! D-E-A-D! Dead! ls somebody here? Okay, who is this? | 死 死定了 去死 这儿有人吗?好 这是谁? |
[40:38] | All right, Lou. Come on, Lou. No, Lou, don’t bite me there. Lou. | 好的 卢 哦 卢 过来 不 卢 不要咬我那里 卢 |
[40:42] | Lou. Please, Lou. Lou, please. Lou. | 卢 求你了 卢 卢 求你了 卢 |
[40:47] | Oh, no. Oh, no, Lou. Lou. Good dog, Lou. | 噢 不 噢 不 卢 卢 好孩子 卢 |
[40:51] | Oh, no! Oh, no, Lou! No, Lou! | 喔 不 喔 不 卢 不要 卢 |
[40:57] | All right. Open that door now! Hey, you. I’m not kidding here! | 好了 把门打开 嗨 你 我不是在开玩笑 |
[41:11] | Well… | 好好 |
[41:16] | What’s the matter, you never saw a man wash his hair before? | 怎么啊 你从来没看过别人洗头吗? |
[41:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[41:21] | Captain Lassard. | 拉赛德上尉 |
[41:23] | I’ll be in my room if you need me. | 如果你需要我 我在房里 |
[41:27] | Proctor! | 扑克特 |
[41:29] | Proctor! | 扑克特 |
[41:32] | – Oh, this is gonna be just fine. – Yeah? | – 哦 这刚刚好 – 嗯? |
[41:35] | Wait, one snip here. Let me get by the thumb. | 等等 这里剪一下 让我用大拇指来弄 |
[41:40] | – Yeah? – Oh, that’s– That looks very natural. | – 嗯?- 哦 那-那看上非常自然 |
[41:42] | – Looks okay? – It’s very, very good. | – 看上去还好吧?- 非常非常好 |
[41:44] | I don’t think you’ll be able to tell the difference. | 我想你几乎分不出来 |
[41:47] | I’ll bet you anything it was Mahoney responsible for this. | 我跟你打赌这都是马奥尼的责任 |
[41:50] | After I’m through, just let me shape this a little bit… | 我过去后 我把它再弄得好一点 |
[41:54] | and I think you’re gonna really be happy with what we’ve got here. | 我相信你们会很高兴的我们在这里 |
[41:58] | – Yeah? Let me see it. – Sure. | – 嗯?让我看看 – 好 |
[42:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:02] | Huh? Huh? | 嗯?嗯? |
[42:04] | Just look at it in the back here. Look at it over here. | 看这儿后面 这里上面 |
[42:07] | Could I have the mirror, please? | 给我面镜子 劳驾? |
[42:10] | Sure. | 好 |
[42:14] | Lieutenant? | 上尉? |
[42:18] | Sir? | 长官? |
[42:23] | No, no, no. We’ll get a wig. | 不 不 不 弄个假发 |
[42:25] | Have you seen the state-of-the-art in wigs today, sir? | 你今天没有看到这个国家艺术的 假发吗 长官? |
[42:29] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你再说什么啊? |
[42:31] | What am I gonna do about this? | 我该怎么办? |
[42:47] | – Hey, what you doing? – Leave me alone, lady, please? | – 嗨 你在干吗?- 走开 女士 求你了? |
[42:58] | Well… | 好吧 |
[43:03] | This is just what I’ve been looking for. | 这就是我所期待的吗 |
[43:08] | – I’m not afraid of you punks. – Come on, man. Come on! | – 我不担心你这样 – 振作 振作 |
[43:12] | – Right here. – Where are you going? | – 在这儿 – 你要去哪? |
[43:15] | – I ain’t going nowhere. – Come on, I’ll take you all on. | – 我哪也不去 – 不要这样 我会帮你的 |
[43:18] | Come on, I want you. I’m not afraid of a wallet thief. | 过来 我需要你 我不怕偷钱包的小偷 |
[43:21] | – Now it’s just you and me. – You and me. | – 现在就你和我 – 你和我 |
[43:23] | Okay, come on. Come on. | 好的 过来 过来 |
[43:25] | Come on. I’m tired of talking to you, punk. | 过来 我说得累了 废物 |
[43:28] | I wanna dance. I wanna get my hands on you. | 我想跳舞 我想把我的手搭在你身上 |
[43:30] | Yeah. You ready to talk to me now? Come on. Show me. | 也 你现在想和我说话了?好 让我看看 |
[43:34] | Teach me. | 教我 |
[43:37] | Okay, one at a time. Put me down! | 好 一起来 放我下来 |
[43:39] | – Come on, put me down. – Oh, we’ll put you down, all right. | – 快点 放我下来 – 哦 我们会放你下来的 |
[43:44] | At this point in time… | 正在这个时候 |
[43:46] | yours truly was the object of a malicious prank. | 你正是一个不怀好意的恶作剧 的目标 |
[43:51] | Now… | 现在 |
[43:53] | can anybody in here tell me how this happened? | 这里有谁可以告诉我这是怎么 发生的? |
[43:57] | I can, sir. And if you don’t stop that, you could go blind. | 我可以 长官 如果你不制止它的话 你就是瞎了眼了 |
[44:04] | You think that’s funny, don’t you, Mahoney? | 你认为那很好笑 是吗 马奥尼 |
[44:06] | Well, you’re on report. Put him on report. | 好 你正在写报告 把他写进去 |
[44:09] | We are not gonna leave this room until we find out what happened. | 你们不要离开这房间 直到找到发生了什么 |
[44:15] | – What happened? – What’s going on here? | – 发生了什么?- 这儿怎么了? |
[44:18] | Nothing. I was just reprimanding the men. | 没什么 我在教训他们 |
[44:20] | – To hell with your reprimands. – You don’t understand. | – 和你的教训见鬼去吧 – 你不明白 |
[44:23] | – Shut up, I have something to say. – Would you take a look at my hands? | – 闭嘴 我有话要说 – 你看看我的手? |
[44:28] | I think that’s a matter of personal hygiene. | 我认为那是个人卫生的问题 |
[44:30] | – I am talking about public safety. – Yes, sir. | – 我讲的是公众安全 – 是 |
[44:33] | Now listen up, everybody. This is serious. | 大家听着 这是认真的 |
[44:39] | We’ve gotta do something. | 我们要做点什么了 |
[44:40] | This is war! Now, we didn’t start it… | 这是一场战争 现在 我们还没有开始 |
[44:43] | but we are going to finish it. | 我们就要结束了 |
[44:46] | I don’t care if we work time and a half… | 我不介意我们要花更多的时间 |
[44:48] | I don’t care if we have to work double time… | 我不介意如果要花双倍的时间 |
[44:51] | but mark my words, we are gonna nail these punks, starting now! | 但是记住我的话 我们要钉死 这些小阿飞 从现在开始 |
[44:55] | – We can get them! – Yeah! | – 我们会做到的 – 耶 |
[44:58] | Let’s kick ass! | 让他们去死吧 |
[45:01] | – Freeze! – Freeze! | – 不许动 – 不许动 |
[45:04] | Cuff them. | 把他们铐起来 |
[45:07] | I can’t. I forgot my cuffs. They’re on the bike. | 不行 我忘带手铐了 它们在车上 |
[45:10] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[45:21] | Hey, hey. Excuse me. I hate to interrupt, but can I go to the wedding? | 嗨 嗨 不好意思 我讨厌打断别人 我可以去参加婚礼吗? |
[45:25] | I mean, I’ve got a gift. Look. Remote. Huh? | 我意思是 我准备了礼物 看 远处 唔? |
[45:37] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[45:40] | – I don’t think you should be doing that. – What you gonna do about it? | – 我想你不应该那样做 – 你会怎么办? |
[45:44] | – I have to arrest you or something. – You don’t wanna use that. | – 我必须逮捕你 – 你不要用那个 |
[45:48] | Look, I’m serious. That’s my– | 看 我是认真的 那是我的 |
[45:51] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[45:53] | Oh, I didn’t know– | 哦 我不知道 |
[46:10] | Zed don’t like when you miss payments. | 赛得不喜欢你不付钱 |
[46:12] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[46:15] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[46:17] | That’s my greengrocer. | 那是我的蔬菜商 |
[46:19] | Walk your beat, cop. | 去巡逻你的地方 警官 |
[46:53] | – He thinks he’s Bruce Lee. – You wanna bet? | – 他认为他是布鲁斯 李 – 你要打赌吗? |
[46:58] | Damn you. | 去你的 |
[47:00] | Wanna fight, huh? | 想打架吗 唔? |
[47:03] | Fight me! | 打啊 |
[47:16] | He’s very good. | 他很棒 |
[47:22] | I like this. | 我喜欢 |
[47:44] | Oh! Not on broccoli! | 哦 不是西兰花 |
[48:05] | Oh! Not on cauliflower! | 哦 不是花菜 |
[48:10] | – Hey, hey. – Sweetchuck! | – 嗨 嗨 – 甜心 |
[48:14] | Where you going, man? | 你去哪里? |
[48:16] | Come on, mother. | 过来 妈妈 |
[48:20] | Come on! Come on back here, man! | 过来 过来 这里 |
[48:34] | – Come, he ran in here! – We got him surrounded! | – 过来 他在这里 – 他在我们周围 |
[48:40] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[48:46] | Right. Okay, okay. We’ll be right there. | 好 好的 好的 我们会去的 |
[48:49] | There’s a huge fight at the Blue Oyster Bar. Should we send the SWAT team? | 在蓝牡蛎酒吧有一场火拼 我们要不要派特种部队? |
[48:53] | – No. – No? | – 不 – 真的? |
[48:54] | You send Mahoney in. | 你派马奥尼去 |
[48:56] | M-15, a 415 in progress at the Blue Oyster Bar. | M 15 蓝牡蛎酒吧有群殴 |
[49:00] | – Blue Oyster? – I’ll get the address. Hold on. | – 蓝牡蛎?- 我知道那里 等一下 |
[49:03] | – The Blue Oyster Bar is – 621 Cowan Avenue. | – 蓝牡蛎酒吧在 – 科万大街621号 |
[49:34] | I’m going in. | 我去了 |
[49:39] | Coming out! | 出来了 |
[49:45] | Hey, Hightower. | 嗨 高塔 |
[49:49] | Uh… Looks pretty bad in there. | 这儿看上去很糟 |
[49:53] | I’m going in. | 我进去了 |
[49:54] | Oh, no, no, no. Hightower, don’t go in there. | 哦 不 不 不 高塔 别进去 |
[49:57] | He’s gonna get himself killed. Hightower! | 你会杀了你自己的 高塔 |
[50:07] | Put these in the truck. I’ll be right back. | 把这个放上卡车 我马上回来 |
[50:11] | He’ll be right back. | 他马上就回来 |
[50:15] | You have the right to remain silent. The right to a court-appointed attorney. | 你有权利保持沉默 有权找法庭指定的律师 |
[50:20] | You have the right to sing the blues. You have the right to cable TV. | 你有权利唱蓝调 你有权看有线电视 |
[50:24] | You have the right to sublet. | 你有权转租 |
[50:25] | You have the right to paint the walls. No loud colors. | 你有权粉刷这墙壁 颜色不要太亮 |
[50:28] | Hightower. Thanks a lot, man. | 高塔 太感谢你了 |
[50:31] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[50:39] | Y’all be good, now. | 你们都好吗 |
[50:53] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | – 不好意思 – 怎么了 |
[50:54] | Could I have your signature? | 我可以要你的签一下这个吗? |
[50:55] | – Sure. What do you got? – Authorization for a body cavity search. | – 好的 要签什么?- 授权体腔调查 |
[50:58] | Listen, each and every one of you men, and you too, of course… | 听着 你们每个人 当然还有你 |
[51:04] | deserve real congratulations. | 功劳当之无愧 |
[51:06] | That’s a damn fine piece of police work. Really. | 这是警界的一段佳话 真的 |
[51:10] | I think you’ll feel the difference today. | 我想今天你们都感到有所不同 |
[51:12] | The whole neighborhood is excited about this. | 整个地区正为之兴奋 |
[51:14] | Really. Proctor! | 是真的 扑克特 |
[51:16] | – When this watch is over… – Yeah. | – 我告诉你 这里警戒结束后 – 太棒了 |
[51:18] | we’ll go to the Club & Cuff. Drinks on me. | 我们去酒吧好好的喝一杯 |
[51:21] | Captain, Chief Hurst is on the phone. | 上尉 赫斯特首长电话 |
[51:24] | – We’ll leave you alone, sir. – No, no, no. This is for you too, huh? | – 我们要走了 长官 – 不 不 不 这是给你的 唔? |
[51:30] | Lassard. | 拉赛德 |
[51:32] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[51:35] | Forty-two arrests, sir. Yes. | 逮捕42人 长官 是 |
[51:39] | Well, I told you these young recruits could take care of the job, sir. | 好的 我告诉过你这些新兵可以 干好的 长官 |
[51:43] | Mm-hm. Here comes Mauser with more good news. Can you hold on? | 毛瑟带来了更多的好消息 你等一下? |
[51:47] | I’m afraid we had to drop most of the charges. | 我恐怕我们要失去控制权了 |
[51:50] | It appears we had to drop most of the charges? | 看上去我们要失去控制权了? |
[51:53] | Improper arrest procedures. | 不合适的拘捕程序 |
[51:55] | – Unnecessary use of force, sir. – “Unnecessary use of force”? | – 没有必要动用武力 长官 – “没有必要使用武力”? |
[51:59] | We had to release the prisoners. | 我们必须把那些囚犯放了 |
[52:01] | Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Will there be anything else? | 对不起给你们带来坏消息 还有什么事? |
[52:04] | I’m really sorry. No, I just wanna be alone. | 没了 我只想一个人待会 |
[52:10] | Unnecessary use of force?! | 不正当使用武力? |
[52:12] | What are they talking about? How are they supposed to do the job? | 他们在说什么?他们是怎么做事的? |
[52:20] | Mahoney. | 马奥尼 |
[52:22] | Mauser… | 毛瑟 |
[52:23] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干吗 |
[52:26] | Then you better be nice to me, huh? | 那么你是不是要对我好点? |
[52:28] | Because I’m gonna be in charge here soon. | 因为马上我又要管理这里了 |
[52:31] | Huh? Huh? Huh. | 嗯 嗯 嗯 |
[52:46] | Yeah, I’ll get to that later. | 耶 我稍后会弄的 |
[52:53] | I’m all right. | 我很好 |
[52:56] | I’m trying. | 我正在试 |
[53:04] | Tack! | 泰克 |
[53:05] | Tack, why all dressed up? You look great. | 泰克 为什么这样打扮?你看上去不错 |
[53:08] | – I got a date with Kirkland. – You little | – 我和科克蓝得有个约会 – 你小子 |
[53:10] | Your first date, huh? Good going, good going. | 第一次约会 嗯?不错 不错 |
[53:14] | – What you got there, cologne? – No. It’s gun oil. | – 那是什么 古龙香水?- 不是 是枪的润滑油 |
[53:24] | – Where’s Mahoney? – Here. | – 马奥尼在哪儿?- 这儿 |
[53:28] | Hey, Mahoney? Somebody here to see you. | 嗨 马奥尼?有人要找你 |
[53:31] | – You Mahoney? – Yeah. | – 你是马奥尼?- 是的 |
[53:32] | – I’m here for the BCS. – BCS? | – 我来自BCS – BCS? |
[53:34] | – Body cavity search. – Oh, right, right, right. | – 体腔调查 – 哦 好 好 好 |
[53:37] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[53:44] | Everybody out. | 都出去了 |
[53:46] | Let’s get out of here. | 让我们离开这里 |
[53:51] | Hey! What are you doing? Wait a minute! | 你在干吗?等一下 |
[53:55] | – Shut him up. – What are you doing? | – 闭嘴 – 你在干吗? |
[53:58] | Now, just relax, and we’ll get along fine. | 休息一下 我们马上就会有起色的 |
[54:03] | We’ll talk later. | 我们稍后再谈 |
[54:25] | Hello, Tackleberry. | 你好 泰克布雷 |
[54:27] | Kirkland. | 科克蓝得 |
[54:32] | You look very nice. | 你看上去很漂亮啊 |
[54:35] | Permit me to respond in kind. | 允许我也回敬你一下 |
[54:38] | I’ve never seen you in civilian attire before. | 我以前从来没看过你穿公务员服 |
[54:41] | – Disappointed? – Oh, negative. | – 失望吗?- 哦 不是 |
[54:44] | – And you? – Oh, no. | – 你的?- 哦 不 |
[54:53] | Well, almost 1900 hours. Guess we better go. | 好 快7点了 我们该走了 |
[54:58] | Right. | 对 |
[55:02] | Here. | 这儿 |
[55:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[55:06] | They’re ear cuffs. I had them made just for you. | 是耳朵手铐 我特地为你做的 |
[55:12] | Gift. | 礼物 |
[55:53] | Good night, Tackleberry. | 晚安 泰克布雷 |
[55:56] | Good night, Kirkland. | 晚安 科克蓝得 |
[56:01] | – Tackleberry? – Yes? | – 泰克布雷?- 是? |
[56:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[56:07] | Ditto. | 我爱你 |
[56:16] | – Oh, Eugene. – Oh, Kathleen. | – 哦 尤金 – 哦 凯丝琳 |
[56:38] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[57:19] | Oh, Eugene! | 哦 尤金 |
[57:28] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[57:34] | Oh, excuse, please. | 好 请 |
[57:47] | Happy birthday, Pete. | 生日快乐 皮特 |
[57:50] | It’s not my birthday, Eric. | 不是我生日 艾瑞克 |
[57:57] | Is all that crap necessary? | 那些废话有必要吗? |
[58:03] | – You seem a little edgy, Pete. – No, I’m fine. | – 你看上去有点急 皮特 – 不 我很好 |
[58:06] | – You want chopstick or fork? – How are things at work? | – 你要筷子还是叉子?- 事情运转的如何? |
[58:10] | Awful. | 糟透了 |
[58:12] | If I don’t do something quick, I’m out of a job. | 如果我不快点做好的话 我会失去工作 |
[58:15] | They’re saying I’m too old. | 他们说我太老了 |
[58:17] | They’re saying I’m losing it. | 他们说我失败了 |
[58:20] | They’re saying that I’m paranoid. | 他们说我有妄想症 |
[58:24] | They’re all out to get me, Eric. | 他们都要来弄我 爱瑞克 |
[58:26] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨 |
[58:28] | – Try to relax. – Ah! | – 放松 – 啊 |
[58:32] | I’m sorry. It’s just the strain, that’s all. | 我很抱歉 只是疲劳过渡 |
[58:35] | You stupid bastard! | 你这个笨蛋 |
[58:38] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[58:41] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我? |
[58:43] | – Who? – You! | – 谁?- 你 |
[58:45] | And those rookies you sent me. | 那些你给我的新兵 |
[58:48] | All they can do is screw up. | 他们做的就是搅和 |
[58:51] | The neighborhood is turning against us. They’re coming at me from all directions. | 现在这个地区开始反对我们 他们从四面八方都针对我 |
[58:57] | That would be normal. | 那很正常 |
[59:00] | Why don’t you do something? | 你为什么不做点什么? |
[59:02] | – Like what? – Well… | – 比如说?- 嗯 |
[59:05] | something to reassure the neighborhood. | 做点事使这个地区安定 |
[59:09] | A special show of police involvement for the neighborhood. | 为这个地区做个特殊的 警民秀 |
[59:13] | A street fair. | 街道展览 |
[59:17] | A street fair. | 街道展览 |
[59:20] | Eric, that’s a brilliant idea. | 爱瑞克 这个主意太棒了 |
[59:25] | What’s a big brother for? | 这是干什么的? |
[59:33] | – This fish is boiling. – Oh, you want stir-fry? | – 这条鱼熟了 – 哦 你要炒一下吗? |
[59:49] | Step right up! It’s so simple even a quarterback can do it. | 慢慢来 太简单了 就算是四分位也会做 |
[59:53] | – You look like a quarterback. – Me? | – 你看上去像个四分位 – 我? |
[59:55] | – Yeah. – Hold this? | – 是啊 – 你拿一下? |
[59:57] | I’ll hold your cotton candy. | 帮你拿着棉花糖 快 |
[59:59] | I know you can do it. Come on. | 我知道你行的 快点 |
[1:00:01] | Get it up on your shoulder. | 从你的肩上拿起来 |
[1:00:20] | Thank you, Mrs. Mayor. | 谢谢你 市长夫人 |
[1:00:23] | Now, this broom is just a symbol of the new spirit… | 现在这个清扫将会成为 新的精神标志 |
[1:00:27] | that’s sweeping across our neighborhood. | 就是要清扫整个地区范围 |
[1:00:36] | And so, Mrs. Mayor, perhaps you’ll join with me… | 所以 市长夫人 也许你会加入我们的 |
[1:00:40] | in sweeping the crime off our streets for good. | 为街区清扫犯罪的活动 |
[1:00:51] | – What’s going on here? – Cops are having a fair. | – 这儿在干什么?- 警察们在做展览 |
[1:00:58] | – What for? – They’re trying to raise money… | – 为了什么?- 他们试图融资 |
[1:01:01] | to clean up the neighborhood. | 来打扫这个地区 |
[1:01:04] | That’s awful nice of them. | 那正是太好了 |
[1:01:07] | Are they gonna have games and prizes and rides? | 他们会安排比赛和奖励吗? |
[1:01:10] | Yeah! | 是 |
[1:01:13] | – Are they gonna have a Ferris wheel? – They got a big one. | – 他们有大的宣传车吗?- 他们有一辆很大的 |
[1:01:17] | Ah! I hate Ferris wheels! | 我讨厌宣传车 |
[1:01:23] | – I got a bad stomach. Make me sick. – Aw… | – 我的胃不好 我感到不舒服 – 额 |
[1:01:27] | – You don’t have to ride on it. – No! | – 你不一定要坐上去 – 不 |
[1:01:30] | – Well, I’ll go on it if you go on with me. – Okay. | – 好的 如果你和我一起我会继续做 – 好的 |
[1:01:36] | – Let’s go have some fun. – Yeah! | – 让我们去玩吧 – 好 |
[1:02:02] | It’s mayhem. | 这是故意伤害 |
[1:02:17] | – Hi, are you the mayor? – Yes. Yes, I am. | – 喂 你是市长吗?- 是 我是 |
[1:02:20] | – I voted for you. – Oh, that was very nice of you. | – 我投了你的票 – 哦 你正是太好了 |
[1:02:23] | – I know when I’m whipped. – Sir, that’s not like you. | – 我知道我是受命投票的 – 长官 这不像你 |
[1:02:28] | – Who’s taking over? Don’t tell me. – Mahoney. | – 谁是接管这里的?别告诉我是 – 马奥尼 |
[1:02:32] | Captain Mauser wants to see you in the squad room. Now. | 毛瑟上尉找你在集合室 现在 |
[1:02:39] | From this moment on, I am the de facto commander of this precinct. | 从这一刻开始 我是这个地区 的执行指挥官 |
[1:02:47] | My name is Captain Mauser. Captain. | 我的名字是毛瑟上尉 上尉 |
[1:02:55] | On Thursday last… | 星期四以后 |
[1:02:57] | yours truly was the object of a disgusting personal attack. | 你就会成为令人厌恶的个人 攻击的目标 |
[1:03:04] | And I would like to have some names. | 我想要几个名字 |
[1:03:10] | Just some names. | 就几个名字 |
[1:03:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:03:19] | Have it your way. But I will suspend every single one of you! | 照你的方法 但是我会中止 一些个别的 |
[1:03:28] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:03:32] | I did it. | 我做了 |
[1:03:39] | Mahoney. | 马奥尼 |
[1:03:41] | Mahoney? | 马奥尼? |
[1:03:43] | – What kind of clown do you think I am? – A juggling clown? | – 你认为我是一个怎么样的小丑?- 杂耍小丑? |
[1:03:49] | – You’re suspended. indefinitely! Sit down! – You can’t do that. | – 你被停职了 不确定 坐下 – 你不能做这个 |
[1:03:52] | – What? – You suspend him, you suspend me. | – 你停他职 停我职 – 我很荣幸 |
[1:03:54] | My pleasure. Sit down, smelly. | 坐下 烂人 |
[1:03:59] | We don’t know where they come from, where they hide out. | 我们不知道他们是从哪里来的 他们躲在那里 |
[1:04:02] | We don’t even know who their leader is. | 我们甚至不知道谁是他们的领导者 |
[1:04:06] | – God, would I like to nail that bunch. – I would love to get my job back. | – 上帝 我会喜欢去钉住那些家伙吗 – 我想要我的工作 |
[1:04:11] | I say we do what Baretta would do. | 我看到布拉特会怎么做 |
[1:04:15] | Baretta? | 布拉特? |
[1:04:17] | – What? – Go undercover. | – 什么?- 从事简单活动 |
[1:04:20] | Infiltrate the gang. Get their confidence. | 渗透到黑帮李 取得他们的信任 |
[1:04:23] | – Schtulman. – You think you could do that? | – 斯图曼 – 你想你可以做吗? |
[1:04:30] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:34] | But he could. | 不是他可以 |
[1:04:39] | – He’s right. – No. | – 他是对的 – 不 |
[1:04:41] | You’re young enough. | 你够年轻 |
[1:04:43] | Hell, you even look like one of the little creeps. | 该死 你甚至像一个小马匹精 |
[1:04:46] | – He’s talking about a television show. – Mahoney, here’s the deal. | – 他在说一个电视节目 – 马奥尼 真相在这里 |
[1:04:50] | Now, I can’t pay you a salary, can’t even give you expenses. | 现在 我不能付你工资 甚至开支也不能给你 |
[1:04:54] | If you get yourself in a jam, I might not be able to bail you out. | 如果你自己身陷泥潭的话 我可不会拉你出来 |
[1:04:59] | – Could be dangerous. – You could get killed. | – 可能很危险 – 你可能会死 |
[1:05:02] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[1:05:07] | Sounds awfully tempting. | 听上去非常诱人 |
[1:05:53] | Get out of there! He’ll call you back! | 走开 他会叫你回去 |
[1:06:01] | I said, he’ll call you back! | 我说 他会叫你回去 |
[1:06:05] | – Hey, man! Hey, man, what you doing? – Ah! | – 嗨 你 嗨 你 你在干什么?- 啊 |
[1:06:10] | – Nothing. – Why’d you mess up the phone? | – 没什么 – 你为什么要那样对电话? |
[1:06:12] | I felt like it. Don’t sit so close! | 我喜欢 不要坐那么近 |
[1:06:15] | – I’m Flacko. This is my man Mojo. – What do they call you, man? | – 我是弗兰克 这是我的人魔酒 – 他们叫你什么? |
[1:06:18] | – Jughead!Jughead! – Me and Mojo, we’re with the Scullions. | – 笨蛋 笨蛋 – 我和魔酒 我们和卑鄙的人在一起 |
[1:06:22] | – Who do you run with? – The Archies. The Archies. | – 谁和你在一起?- 阿齐斯 阿齐斯 |
[1:06:25] | – I ain’t never heard of no Archies. – Used to be the Fudpuckers. | – 我从没听说过阿齐斯 – 曾经是福特帕克斯 |
[1:06:29] | – Yeah, I think I know some Fudpuckers. – Don’t press your luck! | – 哦 我知道一点关于福特帕克斯 – 不要压你的运气 |
[1:06:33] | – Hey, you should be with us. – Oh, yeah? Why? | – 嗨 你该和我们在一起 – 嗯 好?为什么? |
[1:06:36] | – Because we the baddest. – You the baddest. | – 因为我们是最差的 – 你们才是最差的 |
[1:06:38] | – How do I get to be a Scallion? – Scullion, not Scallion. | – 我这样才能成为一颗青葱?- 是卑鄙的人 不是青葱 |
[1:06:42] | What’s the difference? You’re lucky you’re sitting with me. | 有什么区别?你很幸运和我坐在一起 |
[1:06:45] | We get you in. | 别担心 我们会让你进来 |
[1:06:48] | Here comes the Man. Watch your feet, he’s gonna run them over. | 有人来了 小心你的脚 他要踩过去 |
[1:06:56] | Well, my, my. | 好 我的 我的 |
[1:06:59] | Hello. What are you boys up to, huh? | 喂 你 你们怎么样? |
[1:07:03] | Know anything about destruction of property? | 知道什么是破坏公物吗? |
[1:07:05] | – Man, we ain’t done nothing. – Oh, you ain’t? Oh, my, look at that. | – 嗨 我们什么也没做 – 哦 你们没有?哦 看那儿 |
[1:07:09] | Put them against the wall. You too, chico. | 叫他们靠墙站 还有你 奇科 |
[1:07:11] | Come on, get over there! Spread your legs! | 快 爬过来 把腿分开 |
[1:07:14] | Come on! | 快的 |
[1:07:16] | What do you think you’re doing? Come on! Spread them! | 你在做什么啊?快点 分开他们 |
[1:07:21] | Don’t move! Don’t move! Shut up! Get out of the car. | 别的 别的 闭嘴 出来 |
[1:07:25] | Come over here. Toss out your gun. Now we’re gonna have a little fun. | 到这里来 扔掉你的枪 我们现在来放松一下 |
[1:07:30] | Know what I mean? A little fun. Now you spread them. You spread them. | 知道我的意思吗?放松一下 现在你分开他们 分开他们 |
[1:07:35] | – Now kick him. Yeah, kick him. – Ow! | – 踢他 耶 踢他 – 哦 |
[1:07:39] | You like that? Kick him again. And harder. | 你喜欢吗?再踢一次 重一点 |
[1:07:43] | – You’re crazy. – You like that? Hold it. Hey, Jones. | – 你疯了 – 你喜欢吗?拿着 拿着 嗨 琼斯 |
[1:07:47] | That’s it, that’s it, that’s it. All right. Now get away from the car. | 就是这个 就是这个 好的 离开那辆车 |
[1:07:52] | Get away from the car. | 离开那辆车 |
[1:07:53] | Who’s this guy? This guy giving us lip? Maybe we should give him a little lip. | 他是谁?他是在骂我们吗?也许我们也要回敬他 |
[1:08:00] | You like that? How about some more? | 你喜欢吗?再来一点? |
[1:08:04] | Hey, get out of here. Get out of here. | 嗨 出来 出来 |
[1:08:07] | Hope you’re all right, sir. What do you think? | 希望你们还好 长官 你怎么看? |
[1:08:10] | Beautiful, baby. | 漂亮 宝贝 |
[1:08:15] | – There’s the little girl. Come, June. – This is my big brother, Bud. | – 这个小女孩 过来 祖恩 – 这是我弟弟布得 |
[1:08:19] | – Hi, Mom. – Hi, Bud. | – 嘿 妈妈 – 嘿 布得 |
[1:08:22] | – Hi, little girl. – Daddy! | – 嘿 小姑娘 – 哦 爸爸 |
[1:08:24] | – So you’re gonna leave Daddy? – This is Eugene. | – 你要离开爸爸吗?- 这是尤金 |
[1:08:28] | Hi, Tackleberry. | 嗨 泰克布雷 |
[1:08:30] | – Good grip. – I better check the roast. | – 做得好 – 我最好看看烤得怎样 |
[1:08:34] | Yeah, check the roast, sweetheart! | 好 看看烤肉 甜心 |
[1:08:38] | Hey, come on. Sit down. | 嗨 过来 坐下 |
[1:08:41] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[1:08:43] | My little girl here tells me that you’re into self-defense. | 我的小妹妹告诉我 你们在自我防御 |
[1:08:47] | – That’s quite correct, sir. – Yeah, well… | – 很正确 长官 – 好 好的 |
[1:08:50] | I was in the South Pacific back in ’44, in the Seabees. | 1944年我曾经是南太平洋的海军修建营成员 |
[1:08:55] | Daddy was middleweight champion in the Seabees. | 爸爸是海军修建营中量级冠军 |
[1:08:59] | I used to be pretty good at boxing, but my boy is pretty good too. | 我以前很会拳击 我的儿子也是 |
[1:09:03] | He was on the high school championship team. | 他是高中冠军队的 |
[1:09:05] | – Huh? – Yeah. | – 哼?- 好吧 |
[1:09:06] | – But I can still take him, right? – I don’t know, Dad. Take it easy. | – 但是我可以打败他 对吗?- 我不知道 爸爸 别担心 |
[1:09:10] | – Come on! – I don’t think so, Dad. | – 不要这样 – 我不认为 爸爸 |
[1:09:12] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[1:09:15] | – Oh, you all right, Dad? – Hey, pretty good, huh? | – 哦 你是对的 爸爸?- 嗨 不错 是吧? |
[1:09:21] | – I’m sorry, kid, huh? It’s all right, huh? -It’s all right. | – 对不起孩子?还好吗?- 还好 |
[1:09:25] | Good! | 好 |
[1:09:34] | Oh! Oh. Oh. | 哦 哦 哦 |
[1:09:38] | – Are you all right? – Good, huh? That was… | – 你还好吧?- 好?那是 |
[1:09:45] | You boys stop that foolishness and come to the table. Dinner’s ready! | 你们不要玩了 过来吃饭 晚饭准备好了 |
[1:09:51] | When these two start at it, they’re just a couple of kids. | 当他们俩开始的时候 他们只是两个小孩 |
[1:09:55] | What do you say? Go have some chow, huh? | 你说什么?去吃点东西? |
[1:09:59] | Aren’t they sweet? | 甜的吗? |
[1:10:01] | Captain, if you could tape this on him as high as you can. | 队长 你是否可以给他录音 越高越好 |
[1:10:04] | – Where did you get this thing? – I built it. | – 你哪里弄来的这个?- 我做的 |
[1:10:07] | – Why does it say “Mr. Microphone”? -It’s okay. I made a few modifications. | – 为什么他说”麦克风先生”?- 没问题 我改动了少少 |
[1:10:11] | All right, okay. Sir! Sir, it’s a little tight. | 好的 长官 长官 有点紧 |
[1:10:15] | – Ah! – Sorry. Okay, hold on. | – 啊 – 对不起 好 等等 |
[1:10:19] | Look. Tonight, they’re taking me to meet the leader of the gang, the head guy. | 好了 看 今晚他们带我去见黑帮 的首领 老大 |
[1:10:26] | That’s good. As long as this is on, we’ll hear every word, right? | 不错 只要这个开着 我们就可以听到每个字 是吗? |
[1:10:30] | – Right. – Do me a favor, and yourself. | – 对 – 帮我一个忙 也算帮你自己 |
[1:10:33] | Just try to drop a hint now and then as to where you are… | 给我一个提示然后该干吗干吗去 |
[1:10:36] | so we can sort of keep track of you, okay? | 那么我们就可以跟踪你了 好吗? |
[1:10:39] | – Sir? – Yeah. | – 长官?- 怎么 |
[1:10:41] | – You sure this is gonna work? – Will you stop worrying? | – 你肯定这能行吗?- 不要担心了? |
[1:10:46] | Mumphrey swings. And it’s a home run! | 马夫雷秋千 是家庭式的 |
[1:10:52] | Does that every once in a while. Just give it a tap. | 是偶尔的吗 轻轻的推一下 |
[1:10:57] | – Hey! – All right. | – 嗨 – 好的 |
[1:10:59] | All right. Hey, it’s your shot. | 好的 嗨 该你了 |
[1:11:03] | Sorry. Hey, hey, great car. | 对不起 嗨 好车啊 |
[1:11:05] | – Where’d you buy it? – Get in. | – 哪里买的?- 进来 |
[1:11:07] | – All right. – In the back. | – 好 – 坐后面 |
[1:11:08] | – In the back. – Come on, let’s go. | – 后面 – 快点 我们走 |
[1:11:19] | Hey, man, it’s hot. Take off your coat. | 嗨 很热啊 把你的外套脱了 |
[1:11:21] | No, no, no. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 不 不 不 我很好 我很好 |
[1:11:23] | – I like hot. – Damn. Damn! | – 我喜欢热 – 靠 靠 |
[1:11:27] | Where we going? | 我们去哪? |
[1:11:28] | That’s for me to know, you to find out. | 你自己去想我是知道的 |
[1:11:30] | Right, right. I just like to drive. Right. | 好 好 我猜弗兰克是对的 是 |
[1:11:33] | – Wait until you meet Zed. – Zed? | – 等你见到赛得后 – 赛得? |
[1:11:35] | – He’s the man. – He’s bad. | – 是 他是好人 – 他不好 |
[1:11:37] | Hey, he’s the best. | 嗨 他是最好的 |
[1:11:40] | – Mahoney, talk to me. – Sir, he can’t hear you. | – 马奥尼 跟我说 – 长官 他听不到你 |
[1:11:43] | I know that, Schtulman. | 我知道 斯图曼 |
[1:11:46] | Hey, are we going south? | 嗨 你要去南部吗? |
[1:11:48] | Because I got a lot of enemies down South. | 因为南部有更多的敌人 |
[1:11:54] | Yeah, man. Yeah, man. | 耶 好 |
[1:11:56] | I like it, man. I like it. I don’t know where I am. I like it. | 我喜欢 我喜欢 我不知道我在哪里 我喜欢 |
[1:12:17] | Yo, we got a friend. A friend. | 哎 我们有新朋友了 朋友 |
[1:12:21] | All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[1:12:25] | I like it. I like it. You know what I mean? I like it. All right. | 我喜欢 我喜欢 知道我什么意思吗?我喜欢 好吧 |
[1:12:29] | – What is this place? – It’s where they kept the bears. | – 这是哪儿?- 这里本来是放熊的 |
[1:12:32] | Oh, yeah? Well, where are the bears? | 哦 是吗?好 熊在哪里? |
[1:12:36] | Yeah, right. Bears. Maybe I should go home, get something to eat. | 哦 好 熊 也许我该回去了 弄点东西吃 |
[1:12:40] | Oh, hi, fella. Hi, nice to see you. Nice shades. Nice shades. | 喂 伙计 嗨 很高兴见到你 很漂亮 很漂亮 |
[1:12:44] | Oh, nice bridge. Little shaky. | 哦 桥不错 有点摇 |
[1:12:53] | Hey, I like this place. I really like it. | 嗨 我喜欢这里 我真的喜欢 |
[1:12:57] | – He’s home. – Yeah, home. I like it, I like it. | – 他的家 – 哦 家 我喜欢 我喜欢 |
[1:13:01] | Lot of big steps, lot of graffiti on the wall. A cavelike atmosphere. | 很多台阶 墙上有很多涂画 像个洞穴 |
[1:13:05] | Just like The Flintstones. Where’s Fred and Wilma? | 就像打火石 福瑞得和维尔马在哪? |
[1:13:08] | – He’s cool. – Where you been all my life? | – 他很酷 – 你在我的生活里? |
[1:13:10] | Don’t get fresh. Maybe later. | 不是现在 也许以后 |
[1:13:14] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦 |
[1:13:16] | What a place! Looks like a flea market. I went shopping yesterday. | 好地方啊 看上去像跳蚤市场 我昨天去购物了 |
[1:13:20] | We got the same barber. You get a headache from that? | 我们是同一个理发师 你被弄得头疼? |
[1:13:26] | You’ll be awfully lonely sleeping without Mrs. Beasley. | 没有比斯丽你会感到非常孤单 |
[1:13:30] | – I know. – Zed? | – 我知道 – 赛得? |
[1:13:32] | – I’m watching Family Affair. – Zed. | – 我在看家庭时间 – 赛得 |
[1:13:35] | It’s a rerun. What do you want? | 是重播 你要什么? |
[1:13:39] | – I think he’d be a good Scullion. – You don’t think, Flacko. You ask! | – 我想他是个可怜虫 – 你不认为 弗兰克 你问啊 |
[1:13:45] | – You got a name? What do they call you? – Jughead. | – 你叫什么名字?他们都叫你什么?- 笨蛋 |
[1:13:50] | Jughead. My mother’s name was Jughead. | 笨蛋 我妈妈的名字曾经也叫笨蛋 |
[1:13:54] | – Well, I’ve been thinking of changing it. – Why? It’s a good American name. | – 我在考虑把他改了 – 为什么?这是个不错的美国名字 |
[1:13:59] | As such! | 就像这样 |
[1:14:02] | Right, right, right. Yeah, nice place. Great place. | 好 好 好 耶 好地方 很棒的地方 |
[1:14:06] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:14:07] | I had a woman who used to come in here about once a week… | 曾经有一个女人大概 每星期来一次 |
[1:14:11] | but I had to fire her. It didn’t pan out. | 但是我不得不炒了她 她被淘汰了 |
[1:14:14] | – Oh, really? I might know someone. – Shut up! | – 哦 是吗?我可能知道谁 – 闭嘴 |
[1:14:16] | – I don’t know anyone. Not a person. – What are you so nervous about? | – 我谁也不知道 没有一个人 – 你会紧张什么? |
[1:14:20] | I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. The place weirds me out. | 我不知道 我不知道 我不知道 这个地方有点神秘 |
[1:14:24] | It smells like animals. | 闻上去有动物的气味 |
[1:14:26] | – They took him to my place? – Shh! | – 他们带他去我的地方了?- 嘘 |
[1:14:28] | – Where are we? – The old zoo. | – 我们在哪里?- 旧动物园 |
[1:14:30] | The old zoo! | 旧动物园 |
[1:14:33] | The old zoo. The old– Not the new zoo, but the old zoo. | 旧动物园 旧的 不是新的动物园 只是旧的 |
[1:14:38] | You have a cigarette? Some smokes? | 有香烟吗?抽点烟? |
[1:14:41] | – The old zoo. – The old zoo? | – 老的动物园 – 老的动物园? |
[1:14:43] | – I never even saw the new zoo. – Well, now’s your chance, Schtulman. | – 我从来没看到过新动物园 – 现在是机会了 斯图曼 |
[1:14:47] | Lou may love it. It’ll be like a new home. Turn the wheel! | 卢可能喜欢 像个新家 转弯 |
[1:14:55] | What about a light? What about some little fire? | 有光吗?用不用来点火? |
[1:15:01] | You shouldn’t smoke. It’s bad for your health. | 你不该抽烟 对你的健康不好 |
[1:15:04] | – Think I’ll quit. – At Raceway Park. | – 想想我要走了 – 星期天 星期天在赛道公园 |
[1:15:07] | – Dragsters– – You’re wired! | – 改装的高速赛车 – 你很兴奋 |
[1:15:12] | – You’re a cop. – No, no, no. I’m a singer. | – 你是个警察 – 不 不 不 我是个歌手 |
[1:15:18] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[1:15:22] | And you’re an ugly cop. | 你还是个难看的警察 |
[1:15:25] | Attention all units. Attention all units. We’ve got a 997 at the old zoo. | 所有单位注意 所有单位注意 我们在旧动物园遇到997 |
[1:15:29] | -997? – We got a 997 at the old zoo. | – 997?- 我们在旧动物园遇到997 |
[1:15:33] | A 997 at the old zoo. Mahoney needs help. | 旧动物园遇到997 马奥尼需要帮助 |
[1:15:36] | Step on it, please. Not you, Lou! | 快点 不是你 卢 |
[1:15:41] | All units. We have a 997 at the old abandoned zoo! | 所有单位注意 我们在旧的废弃的 动物园遇到997 |
[1:15:44] | – What are you doing? – I was calling for assistance. | – 你在干吗?- 我正在请求增援 |
[1:15:47] | – Mahoney’s in trouble. – Mahoney is suspended. | – 马奥尼有麻烦了 – 马奥尼被停职了 |
[1:15:51] | You will do nothing of the kind. | 你不会做这种事的 |
[1:15:55] | Hurry! Hurry! Mahoney’s in trouble! | 快 快 马奥尼有麻烦了 |
[1:15:57] | – Mahoney! – Let’s go! | – 马奥尼 – 快走 |
[1:16:04] | – What’s up? – Mahoney’s in trouble. | – 怎么了?- 马奥尼有麻烦了 |
[1:16:06] | – Let me drive. – Will you get in! | – 我来开车 – 你快上车 |
[1:16:08] | Hey! Wait a minute! | 嗨 等一下 |
[1:16:12] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[1:16:14] | – Don’t make me flare my nostrils! – Excuse me, Zed. Look, relax. | – 不要让我发飙啊 – 对不起 赛得 看 放松 |
[1:16:19] | You gotta calm down. You gotta breathe with me. | 你要冷静 跟着我呼吸 |
[1:16:22] | – One, two, three. – I’m getting too much caffeine. | – 1 2 3 – 我喝了太多咖啡因 |
[1:16:25] | – Yeah, I know. I’m gonna go now. – I ought to kill you! | – 嗯 我知道 我要走了 – 我要杀了你 |
[1:16:29] | – Hightower. – Yes, sir? | – 高塔 – 是 长官? |
[1:16:31] | I want you and Jones to cross that bridge. | 你和琼斯穿过那座桥 |
[1:16:34] | Wait outside this entrance until you hear my signal. Get going. | 等在入口处直到听到我的信号 出发 |
[1:16:37] | No going. | 别走 |
[1:16:39] | Well, well, well. | 好 好 好 |
[1:16:43] | If it isn’t the former captain… | 如果他不是前队长 |
[1:16:48] | Pete Lassard. | 皮特 拉赛德 |
[1:16:52] | – What the hell do you think you’re doing? – I’m making a plan of attack. | – 你该死的在做什么?- 我正在计划攻击 |
[1:16:58] | Now, there’s an air vent on top of that cave. I’ll be going in through there. | 洞的顶上有通风孔 我要从那里进去 |
[1:17:02] | – Schtulman– – Like hell you are. I’m in charge here. | – 舒尔曼 – 去你的 这里我说了算 |
[1:17:06] | – Fackler. – Yes, sir. | – 法克勒 – 是 长官 |
[1:17:08] | – You’ll come with me. – Where? | – 你跟我来 – 去哪? |
[1:17:11] | To the air vent. | 去通风孔 |
[1:17:14] | Captain Mauser. | 毛瑟上尉 |
[1:17:23] | – We’re gonna do this my way. – I’m not gonna move my elbow. | – 安我的办法来做 – 我不会那开我的肘 |
[1:17:27] | – I don’t need that. I need that. – Get out of here! | – 我不要那个 要那个 – 滚出去 |
[1:17:32] | Wanna trade? | 想要交易吗? |
[1:17:35] | Okay, up you go, sir. | 好的 你先来 长官 |
[1:17:39] | – Get your hand out of my ass! – Sorry, sorry. | – 把你的手从我的屁股拿开 – 对不起 对不起 |
[1:17:45] | – Oh! Mauser! Mauser! – Captain Mauser. Come on. | – 毛瑟 毛瑟 – 毛瑟上尉 过来 |
[1:17:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:01] | – What is this place? – Bear cave. | – 这是什么地方?- 熊的洞穴 |
[1:18:05] | – Come on. – Oh, drawbridge. | – 过来 – 哦 向桥那里去 |
[1:18:15] | – What’s that? – Rats. | – 那是什么?- 老鼠 |
[1:18:17] | – Rats? – Rats. | – 老鼠?- 老鼠 |
[1:18:20] | Good idea. You stay here, cover the outside. | 好办法 你呆在这里 掩护外面 |
[1:18:24] | Be right back. I hope. | 马上回来 我希望 |
[1:18:44] | Wait, wait, wait! Blow out the candle. | 等等 等等 把蜡烛吹灭 |
[1:18:50] | – Wait a minute! – Wow. | – 等一下 – 噢 |
[1:18:52] | Get back! | 回来 |
[1:18:54] | Sorry, I’m nervous. What? | 对不起 我有点紧张 什么? |
[1:18:57] | Wrap it around your waist. Make a double slipknot like this. | 把它包在你的腰上 像这样打2个活结 |
[1:19:05] | – I’m gonna lower you down real gently. – Me? | – 我会很慢的把你放下去 – 我? |
[1:19:09] | No, your mother. | 不 你妈妈 |
[1:19:14] | – Let me show you what to do. Fackler! – Oh, no! | – 我告诉你怎么做 法克勒 – 哦 不 |
[1:19:17] | Oh, shit! | 哦 妈的 |
[1:19:24] | – Stop this thing! – What it is! Everybody’s under arrest! | – 停下来 – 这是什么 你们都被捕了 |
[1:19:30] | – They’ve arrived. – Get me out of here! Fackler! | – 他们到了 – 放我出去 法克勒 |
[1:19:36] | – Ah! – Get me out of here! Oh, God! | – 哦 – 放我出去 哦 上帝啊 |
[1:19:43] | – Now, Zed, you’re being reasonable. – I hate reasonable! | – 赛得 你是通情达理的 – 我讨厌这个 |
[1:19:49] | Schtulman, it’s me! | 斯图曼 是我 |
[1:19:59] | This is the police department. | 这里是警察机关 |
[1:20:06] | Throw down your weapons… | 扔下武器 |
[1:20:08] | put up your hands and come out of this cave. | 举起手走出山洞 |
[1:20:12] | – Hi, boys. – Whoa. | – 嗨 伙计们 – 喔 |
[1:20:15] | But, sir– No! | 但是 长官 不 |
[1:20:45] | – Zed, come on, let’s talk. – I’m not in the mood! | – 赛得 过来 我们谈谈 – 我没心情 |
[1:20:48] | – Drop the gun. – I’m in the mood. | – 放下枪 – 我有心情 |
[1:20:52] | – So where are you from? – Drop the gun, punk! | – 你从哪里来?- 放下枪 阿飞 |
[1:20:56] | You won’t shoot! You don’t have any guts! | 你不会开枪的 你没有子弹 |
[1:20:59] | Three more seconds, you don’t have any brains. | 3秒后 你就没脑子了 |
[1:21:02] | – I do so have brains. – Sir, three seconds is up. | – 我当然有脑子 – 长官 3秒到了 |
[1:21:07] | I’m on about two and a half! | 我大概2个半 |
[1:21:10] | Drop it. | 丢掉 |
[1:21:15] | – Good job, sir! – Thanks, Mahoney. Pick up the gun. | – 干得好 – 谢谢 马奥尼 捡起枪 |
[1:21:22] | That didn’t hurt. | 那不疼的 |
[1:21:25] | That didn’t hurt. | 那不疼的 |
[1:21:30] | – That hurt! – Don’t move, dirtbag! | – 疼的 – 别动 垃圾带 |
[1:21:33] | Where you been, Hooks? | 去哪儿 胡克斯? |
[1:21:47] | Sir, that was beautiful. | 长官 真漂亮啊 |
[1:21:56] | Haven’t carried live ammo since ’73. | 从73年来还没带过真的弹药 |
[1:22:09] | Welcome back, captain. | 欢迎回来 队长 |
[1:22:14] | Proctor! | 扑克特 |
[1:22:35] | 1 2 One. Two. | |
[1:22:54] | Tack. Now, you be a good boy tonight. | 泰克 你今晚好样的 |
[1:22:58] | You guys. | 你们 |
[1:23:04] | All right, boys. At ease. | 好了 伙计们 自由了 |
[1:23:08] | Thanks. Okay, one more. Oh, excuse me. | 谢谢 还有 哦 不好意思 |
[1:23:14] | – Hi, commandant. – Mahoney, how are you? | – 嗨 司令官 – 马奥尼 你好吗? |
[1:23:17] | – Pretty good. – We’ve missed you. | – 很好 – 我们很想你 |
[1:23:19] | – Thanks. – Not that much. | – 谢谢 – 没那么多 |
[1:23:27] | – Bye! – Bye-bye! | – 再见 – 再见 |
[1:23:32] | Bye! | 再见 |