英文名称:Police Academy 7 Marches Moscow
年代:1994
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | And ready, here we go. Five, four, three, two | 准备 开拍 5 4 3 2… |
[01:07] | Good evening. Tragedy in Taiwan. | 晚上好 台湾惨案 |
[01:09] | Disaster in Denmark. Mayhem in Malaysia. | 丹麦天灾 马来人祸 |
[01:12] | Those stories and more coming up later. | 稍后将向您进行详细报道 |
[01:15] | the computer game phenomenon… | 今晚话题:声称为俄国黑手党领袖的康斯坦丁·康那利… |
[01:18] | …distributed by alleged Russian Mafia leader Konstantine Konali… | …发布的电子游戏如暴风雨般席卷整个世界 |
[01:22] | …has taken the world by storm. Out of the cold climates of Russia… | …天寒地冻的俄罗斯… |
[01:28] | …comes the hottest computer game sensation… | …制造了一股火热的游戏浪潮… |
[01:30] | …simply called ”The Game. ” Ed? | …游戏的名字非常简单 叫做…”游戏”埃得? |
[01:33] | – Ed, what are you doing? – You gotta try this game. lt’s great. | – 埃得 你在干嘛? – 你也应该玩玩这个游戏 它棒极了 |
[01:38] | Not now, Ed. ln the past six months… | 现在不成 埃得在过去的六个月里… |
[01:41] | … ”The Game” has generated over $ 1 .5 billion in revenue… | “游戏”使得国家税收增加了15亿美元 |
[01:45] | – …breaking all previous records. – Get him, you miserable bear! | – …打破了以往的任何纪录 – 抓住他! 你这个可怜的小熊! |
[01:50] | What makes this game stand out? This is the first time that a video game… | 是什么使得这项游戏如此与众不同? 这是首次电子游戏… |
[01:54] | …has appealed to a youthful… – Ed! | …同时占据了少年… – 埃得! |
[01:56] | …as well as a more sophisticated market. | …与成年人的市场 |
[01:58] | – Oh, sh – ”The Game,” available in cartridges… | – 噢 嘘 – “游戏”不仅有游戏卡… |
[02:01] | …as well as floppy disks for computer, has everybody playing. | 也有电脑磁盘每个人都在玩它 |
[02:04] | Take it, Lindsay, take it. | 把它抢过来 林德茜 抢过来! |
[02:06] | The creator and mass – marketer of ”The Game” is Konstantine Konali… | “游戏”的发明者及发行者都是康斯坦丁·康那利… |
[02:11] | – …allegedly head of the Russian Mafia. – No, no, no! | – …俄国黑手党的领袖 – 不 不 不! |
[02:14] | Konali and What is he up to in Moscow? | 康那利和…他在莫斯科干什么? |
[02:18] | Get your hands off it. | 别再玩了! |
[02:19] | – Get your hands off the game! – l want that game! | – 把你的手拿开! – 把它给我! |
[02:22] | l’m not giving you my game! Give it to me! | 我才不会把我的东西给你! 把它给我! |
[02:26] | You’re through at this station. You’re through. | – 你在这家电视台玩完了 – 你才玩蛋了呢! |
[03:00] | Misha, take care of Skippy. | 米沙 好好照顾我的小日本妞儿 |
[03:09] | Ay. | 哎… |
[03:11] | Leonid, Leonid, Leonid. | 狮子流星啊狮子流星… |
[03:14] | Enough living in the shadows. | 已经受够了黑暗下的生活 |
[03:26] | Someday… | 总有一天… |
[03:29] | …this will all… | …这一切将… |
[03:33] | …be mine! | …都是我的! |
[03:37] | MAN 1 : This crime problem is out of hand. MAN 2: Yes, Boris Nikolayevich. | – 犯罪问题已经无法控制 – 是的 鲍里斯·尼古拉耶维奇 |
[03:41] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[03:43] | I can recommend a man I met during the international conference. | 我推荐一个我在国际会议上认识的一个人 |
[03:47] | I understand he has already had dealings with Konali… | 我听说他在康那利还在美国的时候… |
[03:50] | … when Konali was in America. | …就和他有过接触 |
[03:51] | l will make this very clear. | 我会把这调查清楚 |
[03:54] | Can he help us get Konali? | 他能帮我们抓到康那利吗? |
[03:57] | Yes, Boris Nikolayevich. He is just the man for the job. | 是的 鲍里斯·尼古拉耶维奇他正是这项工作的恰当人选 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1109个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:160个,六级词汇:102个,GRE词汇:94个,托福词汇:119个,考研词汇:184个,专四词汇:151个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:332个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:03] | Keep me informed. | 随时向我报告 |
[04:27] | Ah. | 啊 |
[04:44] | Oh. | 噢 |
[04:47] | There you are, son. | 过去啰 孩子 |
[04:54] | How are the new recruits doing? | 新学员们做的怎么样? |
[04:56] | lt might be the best class ever, except for one man. | 这是有史以来最棒的一个班 但除了一个人 |
[04:59] | – He’s afraid of heights. – See what you can do for him. | – 他有恐高症 – 看看你能为他做什么 |
[05:04] | l find that sometimes the least likely cadets make the finest police officers. | 有时最糟糕的学员会成长为最棒的军官 |
[05:09] | Commandant Lassard, throw us the ball. | 拉萨校长 请把球扔给我们! |
[05:15] | Off the scoreboard… | 打到记分牌上… |
[05:17] | …off the floor, off the wall… | …再经地板 撞到墙上… |
[05:20] | …off the redhead. | …打到红发小妞的头上… |
[05:22] | Nothing but net. | 完美无瑕 |
[05:35] | – Not bad. – l love this game. | – 不错 – 我爱这项运动 |
[05:44] | Connors. Where’s Connors? | 康那斯? 康那斯在哪? |
[05:46] | Thanks, Connors. You fixed it. | 谢谢 康那斯 你把它修好了 |
[05:51] | That’s a classified police file. | 这是警察机密文件 |
[05:53] | ”The academy has assembled a special team for a mission to Moscow. ” | “学校组织了一个小队去莫斯科执行特殊任务” |
[05:57] | l’d kill for that job. | 我会为这个任务疯狂的 |
[06:00] | Webster’s on the list. Why him? | 名单上有韦伯斯特 为什么是他? |
[06:02] | Because he graduated first in our class. | 可能因为我们班上他最先毕业 |
[06:07] | Yeah, well… | 嗯 好… |
[06:11] | …can he do this? | …他能这样吗? |
[06:15] | Yep. | 能 |
[06:17] | Can he do this? | 这个呢? |
[06:21] | – Yep. – That’s all l got. | – 能 – 我也就会这些了 |
[06:30] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么? |
[06:31] | – Well, l’ve never been to Russia. – Okay, now put it back. | – 噢 我从没有去过俄罗斯 – 行了 现在把它改回去 |
[06:36] | Connors. Sergeant wants you. | 康那斯 中士要见你 |
[06:39] | – Yeah. MAN: Now. | – 是的 – 现在 |
[06:52] | l’m so very, very glad to see you. | 见到你们我真是太太太高兴了 |
[06:56] | The Moscow police have asked us to assist them… | 莫斯科警方请求我们携助他们… |
[06:59] | – …in apprehending Konstantine Konali. MAN: Russkies? | – …抓捕康斯坦丁·康那利 – 俄国佬? |
[07:03] | The godfather of Russian organized crime. | 俄国的教父在组织犯罪活动 |
[07:07] | Men… . | 啊… |
[07:10] | Six years ago… | 6年前… |
[07:12] | …Konali helped to establish a branch of the Russian Mafia here… | …康那利帮助俄国黑手党在我们这… |
[07:15] | …in our country. | …在我们国家里成立了分支 |
[07:18] | Nearly got him then. | 那时候就差点抓到他 |
[07:20] | Unfortunately, he slipped through our fingers and escaped back to Moscow… | 不幸的是 他从我们的指缝间遛走 逃回了莫斯科… |
[07:25] | … where he continues his criminal activities… | …并继续从事他的犯罪活动… |
[07:28] | …aided by his brother Mikhail and pet snake Skippy. | …同时得到了他兄弟米克黑尔和他的宠物蛇小日本妞的帮助 |
[07:35] | Home run! | 本垒打! |
[07:36] | Now we get another chance to apprehend him. | 现在我们又有机会抓住他了 |
[07:50] | Man, what a wimp. | 噢 真是个笨蛋! |
[07:54] | Connors, get down here. You’re never gonna pass the test. | 康那斯 下来! 你永远也过不了考试 |
[07:58] | l’ve gotta pass. My father was a cop. | 我一定要过! 我爸爸曾经就是警察! |
[08:01] | His father was a cop. His father was a horse thief. | 他的爸爸也是个警察嗯 他的爸爸是个盗马贼 |
[08:04] | – You got vertigo. Let’s go. – Vertigo. Ha! | – 你已经晕菜了 快下来! – 晕菜? 哈! |
[08:08] | l don’t have vertigo. | 我才没有 |
[08:10] | Yo, Connors, you want a doughnut? | 唷 康那斯 想来个甜甜圈吗? |
[08:15] | Not bad. Connors, let’s face it. | – 不错 – 康那斯 我们应该面对现实 |
[08:17] | You don’t have what it takes to be a cop. | 要做警察你还不够格 |
[08:20] | Take this to Commandant Lassard’s office. | 拿着这个去拉萨校长的办公室 |
[08:23] | – He’ll sign off on your dismissal papers. CADET 4: Bummer, dude. | – 他会在你的开除学籍证明上签字 – 娇生惯养的公子哥儿 |
[08:27] | Now, l want you to meet… | 现在 我想让你见一下… |
[08:30] | …a new addition to our team. | …我们队里的新成员 |
[08:33] | – You must be Cadet Connors. – Hi. | – 你一定就是学员康那斯 – 嗨 |
[08:35] | l’m very, very impressed by your file. | 你的资料给我留下了非常非常深刻的印象 |
[08:39] | – Cadet Kyle Connors. – Mm. | – 凯尔·康那斯学员 – 嗯 |
[08:41] | Top grade average in the class. | 班级里平均分数最高的学员 |
[08:44] | Sir, I have to tell you something. | 长官 我得跟您说件事情 |
[08:46] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[08:49] | Thanks, but l’m not really the man in that file. | 谢谢 但我真的不是文件里说的那个人 |
[08:52] | Oh, l know what you mean. | 噢 我懂你的意思 |
[08:54] | These reports never do give an accurate picture of who we really are. | 这些报告从来无法反映真实的我们 |
[08:58] | – Hm? – Yes, but | – 啊? – 是的 但是 |
[09:01] | Ow! | 啊噢! |
[09:02] | Ooh! | 噢! |
[09:05] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么玩意儿? |
[09:10] | Uh – huh. | 啊哈 |
[09:12] | Come on, come on. Come on. | 快 快 快! |
[09:19] | – Let’s all pull together. WOMAN: Okay. | – 我们一起 – 好的 |
[09:25] | Okay, all together, on three! One, two, three! | 好了 我数到三 大伙一起拉! 一 二 三! |
[09:34] | Oh, God. – Sir! | – 噢 上帝! – 长官! |
[09:36] | Ah! Captain Harris, our expert in surveillance, will be accompanying us. | 啊! 哈里斯上尉! 我们的密探 也来加入我们了! |
[09:40] | Team, we’re all off to Russia… | 队员们 我们一起进军莫斯科… |
[09:43] | …to kick many, many butt – skis. | …去踢许多许多的俄国佬的屁股! |
[10:08] | Ah, Alexander Nikolaivitch. | 啊 亚力山大·尼古拉维奇 |
[10:21] | Men… | 伙计们… |
[10:23] | …this is the honorable Commandant Alexander Nikolaivitch Rakov. | …这就是伟大的亚力山大·尼古拉维奇·拉科夫指挥官 |
[10:29] | – Sasha. – May l say it is an honor… | – (俄语)你好 – 我能不能这样说:伟大的拉萨指挥官的来访… |
[10:32] | …to have the great Commandant Lassard visiting our country? | …真是我们国家的荣耀 |
[10:35] | – Yes, you may. – May l kiss you again? | – 是的 你能 – 我能再亲您一次吗? |
[10:37] | – No, you may not. – May l escort you inside? | – 不 不能 – 我能护送您进去吗? |
[10:40] | Yes, you may. | 是的 你能 |
[10:43] | lt is really wonderful to have you here in Russia. | 您能来俄罗斯真是太棒了! |
[10:46] | Please say hello to your lovely wife… | 请代我向您夫人问好… |
[10:48] | …and tell her l’m sorry she’s not here with you. | …并转达我对她未能前来的遗憾 |
[10:52] | Yes. Lieutenant Yuri Talinsky. | 噢 对了 尤里·塔林斯基中尉 |
[10:54] | Head of our organized crime unit. | 我们的有组织犯罪侦察科的领导 |
[10:57] | Please, don’t underestimate the power of the Russian Mafia… | 不要低估俄国黑手党的力量… |
[11:02] | …the most sadistic organization in the world. | …他们是世界上最邪恶的组织 |
[11:06] | Katya. | 卡特娅 |
[11:12] | This is Sergeant Katya Sergei. | 这是卡特娅·赛尔盖中士 |
[11:14] | She has been handpicked to be your guide and translator. | 她被选中作您们的导游与翻译 |
[11:17] | Lieutenant Talinsky, l hold you personally responsible… | 塔林斯基中尉 我授权你负责… |
[11:21] | …for the comfort and safety of the Americans and Commandant Lassard. | …拉萨指挥官及其一行人的舒适与安全问题 |
[11:25] | – Yes, sir. – Now, Americans and Russians… | – 是 长官 – 现在 美俄联手… |
[11:29] | …we must grab Konali like the insect that he is… | …我们一起抓住这个毒虫康那利… |
[11:32] | …and we must then crush him! | …然后踩死他! |
[11:35] | – God. HARRlS: Make way. Jones. Jones. | – 上帝 – 让开 让开 琼斯 |
[11:38] | – Jones. Make way. Make way. – Oh! | – 琼斯 让道 让道! – 噢! |
[11:39] | l am Captain Thaddeus Harris and in this case… | 我是赛德伊斯·哈里斯上尉 在这个箱子里… |
[11:42] | …l have state – of – the – art American surveillance equipment. | …有我们美国技术一流的监视装备 |
[11:46] | l’ll have this Konali business wrapped up for you in a few days. | 我会为您在几天之内将康那利的事情解决掉 |
[11:50] | Excuse me, Ricky. l must go to the toilet. | 对不起 里基我必须去趟洗手间 |
[11:53] | Yes, of course. | 当然 您请 |
[11:55] | – Pardon me. Which is my car? – The one in front. | – 对不起 哪辆车是我的? – 前面那辆 |
[11:58] | The one in front. Oh, yeah. | 前面的…噢 是了 |
[12:05] | – What did he say? – Well, he said that you had… | – 他说什么? – 嗯 他说您的态度非常虔诚… |
[12:08] | …a marvelous attitude and you’re a pleasure to work with, sir. | …跟您一起共事真是愉快 长官 |
[12:14] | l’m going to keep my eye on you. | 我会一直盯着你的 |
[12:21] | The red zone is for Communist parking only. | 红色区域为共产党员专用车位 |
[12:28] | The one in front. | 前面的那辆… |
[12:30] | The red zone is for Communist parking only. | 红色区域为共产党员专用车位 |
[12:35] | Oh, hello. | 噢 您好 |
[12:38] | Lieutenant Talinsky didn’t tell me his family would be here. | 塔林斯基没告诉我他的家人也来了 |
[12:41] | Very nice of you to come and greet me. | 你们能来接我真是太好了 |
[12:44] | Katrina, l want you to think of me as America’s goodwill ambassador. | 卡特琳娜 我想让你把我当成友好的美国使馆大使 |
[12:48] | And you think of me as translator and guide. | 你把我当成翻译和导游就成了 |
[12:58] | Stop! Stop! | 停下! 停下! |
[13:01] | Ay! Ay – yai – yai – yai – yai. | 唉! 唉呀呀呀呀! |
[13:05] | l’m in deep borscht. | 我惨了… |
[13:27] | Captain Callahan, 51 1 . Sergeant Jones, 51 3. | 卡拉汉上尉 511房琼斯中士 513 |
[13:32] | Sergeant Tackleberry, 51 4. Cadet Connors, 520. | 塔克贝利中士 514康那斯学员 520 |
[13:38] | Captain Harris, 51 5. | 哈里斯上尉 515 |
[13:42] | Not exactly a four – star hotel, is it? | 这不是真正的四星级酒店吧 啊? |
[13:45] | Well, we spend our police budget on fighting criminals… | 我们的经费都用在与犯罪分子作斗争上… |
[13:48] | …not on pampering out – of – town visitors. | …而不是用在外地旅游者身上 |
[13:51] | Your government brought us here. | 是你们的政府带我们来的 |
[13:53] | They also bring in monkeys for zoo… | 他们也为动物园带来猴子… |
[13:55] | …but we don’t put them in four – star hotel either. | …我们也不会把它们送进四星级酒店 |
[14:00] | Well, l just go check on Commandant Lassard. | 嗯 我现在去看看拉萨指挥官 |
[14:10] | Lassard. Lassard. You! | 拉萨 拉萨 你! |
[14:17] | You. | 你 |
[14:18] | – Hm – mm. – You. | – 嗯哼 – 你 |
[14:28] | l have job for you. | 我给你找了个活干 |
[14:31] | Again. When you hear door, you say: | 再说一遍:当你听见敲门时 你就说: |
[14:35] | ”l’m in the bathroom. l’ll meet you there. ” | “我在洗澡 我一会儿去找你” |
[14:37] | ”l’m in the bathroom. Meet me there. ” | “我在洗澡 在那等我” |
[14:42] | Again. | 再来一遍 |
[14:44] | ”l’m in the bathroom. l’ll meet you there. ” | “我在洗澡 我一会儿去找你” |
[14:48] | ”l’m in the bathroom. Meet you there. ” | “我在洗澡 一会儿去找你” |
[14:57] | Come in. | 请进 |
[15:00] | Again! | 再来一遍! |
[15:04] | ”ln the bathroom. Meet me there. ” | “我在洗澡 在那等我” |
[15:14] | Excuse me. ls the commandant in? | 对不起 指挥官在吗? |
[15:16] | Well, l just saw him. He’s very tired and enjoying moment of rest. | 噢 我刚见过他 他非常累 想休息一会儿 |
[15:22] | Ah. Thank you. | 啊 谢谢 |
[15:33] | l have to get to next level. Eh… . | 我得过关 哦… |
[15:41] | – Looking for something, captain? – Bugs. You can never be too careful. | – 在找什么吗 上尉? – 虫子 你不能不细心 |
[15:46] | – Call me paranoid. – You’re paranoid. | – 因为我小心谨慎 – 你是多疑症 |
[15:50] | l’m down to one life. l can’t make it. | 我只剩一条命了 我老过不去 |
[15:54] | Can l show you a little trick? | 我能教您点小技巧吗? |
[15:59] | Watch. You just want the bear to go back three spaces. Right? | 看着 你就想让小熊往后走三步 是吗? |
[16:06] | See? | 瞧见了? |
[16:09] | lt makes it to next level. | 啊 它过关了 |
[16:12] | – l made it. Thank you. – Game. | – 我过关了 谢谢 – 游戏 |
[16:18] | Good morning, everyone. | 早上好 |
[16:23] | l understand that your commandant will not be joining us today. | 我了解到你们的指挥官今天不能出席 |
[16:27] | However, we will proceed with briefing anyway. | 不管怎样 我们还是继续我们的情况介绍 |
[16:31] | Konstantine Konali, Russian Mafia godfather. | 康斯坦丁·康那利 俄国黑手党的教父 |
[16:37] | Jones! | 琼斯! |
[16:41] | His brother and second – in – command, Mikhail Konali. | 他的兄弟 也就是二头目 米克黑尔·康那利 |
[16:55] | Konstantine Konali is involved in extortion… | 康斯坦丁·康那利涉嫌敲诈勒索… |
[16:59] | …gambling, fencing jewelry, arms dealing. | …赌博 买卖脏物及军火交易 |
[17:02] | But he does not choose to involve himself… | 但他自己却从不卷入… |
[17:06] | JONES: Too much cabbage. – …in day – to – day running of operations… | – 卷心菜吃多了 – …每天的犯罪活动 |
[17:09] | …which makes it rather difficult to catch him. However… | …这让我们很难抓住他 尽管如此… |
[17:13] | …we know three places that he frequents regularly. | …我们知道他经常出没的三个地点… |
[17:17] | his restaurant… | 一 他的酒店… |
[17:18] | …where he conducts meetings in back of office. | …他经常在后面办公室里开会 |
[17:21] | his dacha. | 二 他的别墅三… |
[17:24] | Hello. Hello. | 喂 喂 |
[17:25] | His warehouse, where he conducts legitimate video games business. Now… | 他的商店 他在那里经营合法的游戏生意现在… |
[17:32] | …we believe Konali is up to something big. | …我们有理由相信康那利在进行着大的阴谋活动 |
[17:35] | Unfortunately, attempts to infiltrate his operations have failed… | 不幸的是 我们曾试图诱使他行动但没有成功… |
[17:39] | …but we will now work together and we will capture Konali. | …但现在我们一起共事 我们一定会抓住康那利的! |
[18:03] | – Excuse me. MALE VOlCE: Ow! | – 打扰一下 – 啊喔! |
[18:07] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[18:09] | So good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[18:11] | Thank you for inviting me, Mr. Konali. However, your delivery service… | 谢谢您邀请我 康那利先生不过您的快递服务… |
[18:15] | …leaves a little bit to be desired. | …还有待改善 |
[18:18] | l have the perfect plan, but l need your help. | 我有一个完美的计划 需要你的帮助 |
[18:22] | – My help? – l want you to design a program… | – 我的帮助? – 我要你设计一个程序… |
[18:25] | …that will bypass any computer security system in the world… | …一个可以让我通过世界上任何一台电脑的安全系统… |
[18:29] | …letting me have access to secret files. | …并得到秘密文件的程序 |
[18:32] | You’re talking about… | 您指的是… |
[18:34] | – …a passkey? – Bingo. | – …一把密码钥匙? – 对了! |
[18:37] | – Nothing like this exists. – Create it. | – 世上不存在这种东西 – 那就创造它 |
[18:42] | l want to be able to tap into the world’s banks… | 我要进入世界银行系统… |
[18:45] | …manipulate the world’s stock markets, know what heads of countries know. | …操纵全世界的股市还要知道国家的头儿们都知道什么 |
[18:50] | We could control the world! | 我们要控制全世界! |
[18:53] | Louder, Misha. l don’t think all of Moscow heard you. | 再大点声 啊? 我觉得整个莫斯科听不到你的声音 |
[18:56] | Even if l did create this passkey, how will you get it into their computers? | 即使我真的创造了这个程序 你又如何用它进入他们的电脑呢? |
[19:02] | l have already thought of that. | 我早就想过了 |
[19:04] | You, my dear Adam, will design a new version of ”The Game. ” | 你 我亲爱的亚当 要开发新版本的”游戏” |
[19:11] | We will call it… | 我们就给它起名叫… |
[19:14] | … ”The New Game. ” | …”新游戏” |
[19:17] | And we will put the passkey in it. | 然后在其中加上这个程序 |
[19:20] | When you slip it into your computer, bada – bing! | 当你把它插入你的电脑后巴达叮! |
[19:23] | l will have access to impenetrable files. Pretty good, no? | 我就能得到那些秘密文件了不错吧? |
[19:30] | Lassard. | 拉萨 |
[19:32] | Bah! Yankee police. | 呸! 美国条子! |
[19:36] | Ow! | 噢喔! |
[19:41] | Boys, watch them. | 伙计们 盯着他们 |
[19:43] | l want to know their every move. | 我要知道他们的每一步行动 |
[19:49] | Good luck, babushka. | 好运 (俄语)老女人 |
[19:52] | Uh… . | 哦 |
[19:55] | ”ln the bathroom. Meet you there. ln the | 在洗澡 一会儿见在洗 |
[19:59] | ln the bathroom. ” Yes. | 在洗澡 是的 |
[20:05] | Sir, we have to go now. | 长官 我们得走了 |
[20:10] | – Sir? – ln the bathroom. | – 长官? – 在洗澡! |
[20:12] | – Meet you there. – ls everything okay? | – 一会见 – 出什么事了吗? |
[20:16] | The commandant is having some problems adjusting. | 长官正在解决一些个人问题 |
[20:22] | – He’s gonna meet us there. – Oh. | – 他一会去找我们 – 哼 |
[20:27] | Whew! | 呼! |
[20:29] | You know, in America, funerals are in English. | 你知道 在美国葬礼是用英语的 |
[20:32] | This where you live? | 您住在这儿? |
[20:35] | Good day. | 您好 |
[20:43] | l have a fish. | 我也有一条鱼 |
[20:46] | He lives in a bowl too. | 他也住在一个缸里 |
[20:52] | You have a lovely, lovely apartment. | 您的公寓真是非常非常可爱 |
[20:57] | Somehow, l feel quite at home here. | 我在这感觉就像家一样 |
[21:01] | A Russki police academy. What a joke. | 俄国佬的警察学校? 真可笑 |
[21:06] | ln Lassard’s absence, l will do all the talking. | 在拉萨不在的时候 我来作发言人 |
[21:09] | You’ll say nothing, do nothing, watch your every move. | 你们什么都不许说 也不许做注意你们的行动 |
[21:12] | Be on your toes. Any false move could embarrass us all. | 都给我老实点儿任何错误的行动都会让我们所有人丢尽颜面 |
[21:15] | And don’t trust these guys. | 不要相信这群人 |
[21:17] | Just because we’re buddy – buddy with them now… | 不要因为我们现在是合作关系… |
[21:20] | …don’t forget they were our sworn enemies just | …就忘记了我们曾是不共戴天的敌人 |
[21:26] | Just a little while ago. | 一小会儿之前 |
[21:30] | – Move it. Move it, move it. MAN: Moron. | – 让开 让开 让开! – 白痴 |
[21:33] | The topic for today is police field tactics. | 今天的话题是警察战术 |
[21:37] | The Russian and the American approach. | 俄国与美国警察工作方法比较 |
[21:40] | American police. Good. | 啊 一个美国警察 很好 |
[21:44] | Perhaps you can tell us about apprehending criminals. | 也许你能向我们讲述一下如何抓捕罪犯 |
[21:47] | – Me? – You. You. | – 我? – 你 就是你 |
[22:04] | Goodness’ sakes. | 看在上帝的份儿上 |
[22:06] | – Major. – Sergeant. | – 少校 – 中士 |
[22:08] | Class, this is Sergeant Tackleberry. | 同学们 这是塔克贝利中士 |
[22:14] | Okay. You know, as cops | 嗯 你们知道 作为警察 |
[22:17] | l don’t have to tell you this. | 我用不着告诉你们这些 |
[22:19] | lt’s tough to uphold the law, but in the States… | 维护法律不是容易的事情而且在美国… |
[22:22] | …we have to deal with constantly changing police regulations. | …我们必须应对不断变化的警察规则 |
[22:26] | l mean, take for example the excessive force issue. | 我的意思是 例如滥用暴力 |
[22:31] | – l could use a volunteer. – Tackleberry, what are you doing? | – 我需要一个志愿者 – 塔克贝利 你在干什么? |
[22:34] | l am in charge here. | 这里我负责 |
[22:36] | Captain Harris, perhaps you should demonstrate. | 哈里斯上尉 也许你该来做个示范 |
[22:39] | – Well, that’s more like it. – Back in the old days… | – 哼 这才像话 – 在以前… |
[22:43] | …there wasn’t anything you couldn’t do trying to apprehend a perpetrator. | …为了抓住嫌疑犯没有什么你不能做的 |
[22:47] | Take for example the highly effective chokehold. | 比如最有效的扼住喉咙 |
[22:51] | Tackleberry! | 塔克贝利! |
[22:53] | Well, nowadays this is considered to be excessive force. | 现在这被认作滥用暴力 |
[23:00] | Or… | 或者… |
[23:01] | …the ever – dependable, always reliable PK – 24 police baton… | …一直最值得信赖 最有效的PK – 24警棍… |
[23:06] | …which, with a single blow to the body… | …只要往身上敲一下… |
[23:09] | …say to the lower thigh… . | …击打下肢… |
[23:13] | Renders a subject completely incapacitated. | …致使对方完全丧失行为能力 |
[23:19] | But, no, no. | 不 噢 不 |
[23:20] | Nowadays this too is considered to be excessive force. | 现在这两样都被视力滥用暴力 |
[23:28] | They want me to uphold the law… | 他们想让我维护法律… |
[23:31] | …but they tie my hands. | …但他们捆住我的手脚 |
[23:36] | Fortunately… | 幸运的是… |
[23:40] | …there’s always Old Reliable. | …我一直有它 我的老伙计 |
[23:44] | Why mess with success? | 为什么要阻碍成功? |
[23:49] | Uh, thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[23:54] | Have you seen Lassard? | – 你见过拉萨了吗? – (俄语)没有 |
[23:57] | l have had it with you losers. | 我受够你们这群笨蛋了 |
[23:58] | l will capture Konali because l use my head. | 我会抓住康那利 因为我会用脑 |
[24:02] | TACKLEBERRY: Yeah, right. CALLAHAN: Think we can lose him? | – 是的 没错 – 以为我们抓不到他吗? |
[24:07] | Excuse me. ls possible you help me? | 对不起 你能帮我吗? |
[24:11] | Sure. Uh… . | 当然 哦… |
[24:13] | Why don’t you guys run along and l’ll catch up with you later. | 你们能不能先走? 我一会儿就赶上你们 |
[24:17] | Uh – huh. Sure. | 嗯哼 当然可以 |
[24:25] | Katrina, how can l help you? | 卡特琳娜 我能为你做什么? |
[24:27] | You ever want something so badly it hurts? | 你有没有如此渴望过一件事情? |
[24:30] | – Yes. – And no matter how much you wait… | – 有过 – 无论你怎样等待… |
[24:33] | …and hope and wait more, you don’t get what you want? | …盼望着等待着 你却得不到你所想要的 |
[24:37] | Well, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[24:39] | But my advice is don’t give up. Just go for it. | 我的建议是:不要放弃 尽管去争取 |
[24:46] | – l want – Thattagirl. Follow your heart. | – 我想… – 好姑娘 让你的心告诉你该怎样做 |
[24:50] | – l want – Say it. | – 我想… – 说吧! |
[24:54] | – l want my vacation. – What’s that? | – 我想休假 – 什么? |
[24:56] | l wait three years. Three years. Then you Americans come. | 我等了三年 三年! 然后你们这群美国人来了 |
[25:01] | Talinsky, he assign me to you. | 塔林斯基 他把我派给你们 |
[25:03] | – Mm – hm. – Now l can’t go. | – 嗯 – 现在我没法休假了 |
[25:07] | l have plan. | 我有个计划 |
[25:09] | Connors, l don’t leave you… | 康那斯 我不离开你… |
[25:14] | …without anyone. | …除非是没有人了 |
[25:16] | Come. l select suitable replacement for you. | 过来 我给你们选择了合适的替代人选 |
[25:20] | She’s best in department. | 她是部门里最棒的 |
[25:24] | Yeah, l’m sure she is. | 噢 我相信 |
[25:26] | Look, all l know is Lassard disappear at airport. | 看 我所知道的一切就是拉萨在机场就不见了 |
[25:30] | Organize search, find Lassard, but keep quiet. | 组织搜索 但要保密 |
[25:34] | – What are you doing here? – Just browsing. | – 你们来这干这什么? – 只是随便看看 |
[25:37] | Ah. | 啊 |
[25:38] | Hey, Yuri, that translator, Katrina? Very good. She’s excellent. | 嘿 尤里 那个翻译卡特琳娜 她很好 非常棒 |
[25:43] | All our people are excellent. | 我们的人都很棒 |
[25:45] | For instance, this is lrina Petrovskaya. | 比如说 艾琳娜·佩特罗夫斯卡娅 |
[25:49] | She is expert in forensics. | 她是人类分析专家 |
[25:51] | She can tell you everything about person… | 她只需通过人的一根头发… |
[25:54] | …just by looking at one hair from head. | …就能分析出他的一切情况 |
[25:56] | Ow! | 哟! |
[26:02] | Hmm. My observations conclude this man is picky eater… | 嗯 通过我的观察 我得出了这些结论:这个家伙非常挑食… |
[26:07] | …afraid of heights… | …有恐高症… |
[26:10] | – …and still a virgin. CONNORS: What? | – …现在还是个处男 – 什么? |
[26:17] | l’m not a picky eater. | 我一点也不挑食 |
[26:20] | Cadet Connors is also a forensics expert. | 康那斯学员也是个人娄分析学家 |
[26:23] | Maybe you’d be so generous as to share with us your expertise. | 也许您能慷慨地与我们一道分享您宝贵的专业经验 |
[26:27] | – Uh, sure. – This one puzzles us. | – 哦 当然 – 这个样品一直让我们很困惑 |
[26:32] | We were able to remove only one fingerprint from scene of crime. | 我们在犯罪现场只采到了一枚指纹 |
[26:37] | This is our only clue… | 这是我们唯一的… |
[26:39] | …to identity of criminal. | …能够证明罪犯的线索 |
[26:42] | Okey – dokey. | 好 没问题 |
[26:46] | No wonder you’re puzzled. This glass is all cracked. | 怪不得你们弄不明白玻璃已经全碎了 |
[26:50] | Enough! | 够了! |
[26:53] | Next assignment, Chernobyl. | 下个任务 切尔诺贝利 |
[26:56] | Excuse me, lieutenant… | 对不起 中尉… |
[26:58] | …but the chief said you and your men would be available to us. | …您的指挥官说过您和您的人会帮助我们 |
[27:02] | Absolutely, Captain Callahan, and l have just the men for you. | 完全正确 卡拉汉上尉 我这有合适的人选 |
[27:17] | These guys are cops? | 这些人也是警察? |
[27:20] | You get the feeling that we’re not wanted here? | 你有没有觉得我们在这里不受欢迎? |
[27:23] | l’ll tell you what we need to do. | 我来告诉你们我们该做什么 |
[27:25] | – We need to let Konali know we’re here. – On his turf. | – 我们应该让康那利知道我们在这 – 在他的地盘上 |
[27:28] | – Hit him where it hurts. TACKLEBERRY: l like that. | – 打他的痛处 – 我喜欢 |
[27:31] | – Get in his face. – Kick some butt. | – 揍他的脸 – 踹他的屁股 |
[27:33] | Better get Katrina. | 最好带上卡特琳娜 |
[27:46] | Hey, bud. Nice work. | 嘿 伙计 干得不错嘛! |
[27:49] | lt would be a shame to see this all go up in smoke. | 这些要是全被烧光的话可真可惜 |
[27:53] | – How do you mean? – Accidents happen. | – 你什么意思? – 发生了意外事件 |
[27:55] | Fire breaks out, beam gives way, workers | 突发火灾 房梁倒塌 工人… |
[27:58] | Get out. | 滚开! |
[28:00] | Tell Konali l won’t pay his extortion money. | 告诉康那利我不会给他一分钱 |
[28:08] | Hey, buddy. Commandant Lassard sends his regards. | 嘿 哥们 拉萨指挥官向你致敬 |
[28:14] | l can’t tell you how it makes me feel… | 我真是难以形容… |
[28:19] | …to be received so very, very generously into your family. | …你们全家对我真是太 太 太慷慨了 |
[28:40] | Oh. | 噢 |
[29:07] | l’ll take matters into my own hands. | 我自己来干 |
[29:10] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么? |
[29:22] | – Sir, would you like to have lunch? – Meet me in the bedroom. | – 长官 午饭时间了 – 在卧室里等我 |
[29:27] | ln the bathroom. | 在浴室里 |
[29:30] | – Sir? BELL HOP: Meet me there! | – 长官? 在那等我! |
[29:33] | Meet you there! Meet you there! | 在那等你! 在那等你! |
[29:37] | This sewer stinks. | 这下水道真臭! |
[29:44] | So Americans leave without saying goodbye. | 于是美国人没说再见就走了 |
[29:50] | Russians say goodbye without leaving. | 俄国人说了再见却不走 |
[30:02] | Oh, allow me. | 噢 让我来 |
[30:15] | Ooh! | 呕! |
[30:16] | This went rancid. | 汤都臭了 |
[30:34] | After today, Konali’s gonna know this cop’s in town. | 过了今天 康那利就会知道这些警察已经在这儿了 |
[30:36] | This is a typical Russian bathhouse. | 这是典型的俄罗斯浴室 |
[30:45] | Okay. So this is Konali’s sauna. | 这么说这就是康那利的桑拿室了? |
[30:48] | lt’s just a front. People come here to fence stolen jewels. | 这只是前台 人们把偷来的珠宝拿到这里进行交易 |
[30:52] | All right. Let’s get naked. | 好吧 我们去脱衣服吧 |
[30:54] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 快点 |
[31:11] | Hello, ladies. | 姑娘们 你们好啊 |
[31:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[31:21] | Nice place you got here. | 不错的浴室 |
[31:36] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[31:41] | You may resume… | 你们继续吧… |
[31:45] | …whatever it is you were doing. | …无论做什么 |
[31:53] | Okay, okay. l should be right under Konali’s restaurant. | 好了好了 我现在应该在康那利酒店的下面 |
[32:12] | – Did you like the necklace? WOMAN: Oh, yes, my pushki. | – 喜欢那条项链吗? – 噢 当然 我亲爱的 |
[32:16] | – How much? – In fact, it is all that I am wearing. | – 有多喜欢? – 事实上 我现在只穿着它… |
[32:20] | I decided that from now on… | 我决定从现在起… |
[32:22] | …I will only wear diamonds, diamonds and diamonds. | 我只戴钻石 钻石 钻石 |
[32:28] | – Yes. – Really? | – 是的 – 真的? |
[32:31] | KONALl: l’m going to see you later, right? WOMAN: Oh, I hope so. | – 我一会儿去见你 怎么样? – 噢 我盼望着 |
[32:34] | l’m going to bring you big surprise. | 我会给你一个惊喜 |
[32:37] | – What? – How about Big Skippy? | – 啊? 是什么? – 一条大日本蛇怎么样? |
[32:40] | – I love Big Skippy. – And Little Skippy. | – 我喜欢大的 – 还有小的 |
[32:42] | No, not the little one. | 不 不要小的 |
[32:44] | – He bothers me. – All right. l call you later. | – 他让我心烦 – 好吧 我一会儿再给你打电话 |
[32:48] | Hey, move it. Down in front. | 嘿 让开 别挡道! |
[32:59] | Mr. Konali, we’ve got bad news. | 康那利先生 坏消息 |
[33:02] | lt’s American police. | 关于美国警察的 |
[33:03] | They’re messing with our operation again. | 他们又给我们捣乱了 |
[33:14] | No more. You hear me? | 这是最后一次了! 听到了没有? |
[33:19] | As of this moment l am putting a contract out on Lassard and his team! | 从现在起 我要把拉萨还有他的队员们一起赶走! |
[33:24] | We squash them! | 揍扁他们! |
[33:28] | My fish, Swimmy Lassard. | 我的小鱼 游游·拉萨 |
[33:30] | He eats at this time every day. | 每天这个时候他都要吃东西 |
[33:41] | This will be fun, Vlady. | 这会很好玩 弗拉迪 |
[34:06] | Hey, you little punk, get lost! | 嘿 小屁孩儿 没长眼啊! |
[34:08] | Hey, spread out! | 嘿 滚开! |
[34:13] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 嗯 |
[34:15] | Listen, just because they’re good on bikes doesn’t make them nice guys. | 听着 不要认为他们有好车骑就是好人 |
[34:19] | Man, look at you. Come on. | 噢 瞧瞧你 好了 |
[34:24] | This one’s for you, kid. | 这是给你的 孩子 |
[34:26] | Now, check this. | 瞧好了 |
[34:37] | There. Don’t miss. | 那 别打歪了 |
[34:53] | Vlady, get up. | 起来 弗拉迪 |
[34:59] | l hate dogs. l’m gonna shoot every dog l ever see. | 我恨透狗了 再让我见着它们我要把它们杀光光 |
[35:15] | What have we got here? A match with a red line through | 瞧瞧这是什么一根火柴上一条红线 |
[35:51] | l’ve been here for 30 minutes. | 我在这儿已经呆了30分钟了 |
[35:54] | Shouldn’t we see if Konali’s inside? | 如果康那利在里面我们还会看见他吗? |
[35:58] | The Russian work ethic. | 俄国人办事真讲原则 |
[35:59] | You know, Katrina, you take this job too seriously. | 知道吗 卡特琳娜 你对工作太认真了 |
[36:02] | You have to learn to loosen up. | 你应该学会放松一下自己 |
[36:05] | l want to loosen up. | 我想放松 |
[36:07] | Had vacation planned. Go to beach. | 我已经计划休假 去海滨 |
[36:10] | Now l sit on bench here with you. | 现在我却跟你坐在长凳上 |
[36:14] | You sure you speak with Talinsky? | 你肯定跟塔林斯基说了? |
[36:16] | – Da, Talinsky. – l not understand. | – (俄语)是的 塔林斯基 – 我不明白 |
[36:21] | l should not be here. | 我不该还呆在这 |
[36:23] | Well, you know, Katrina, sometimes you have to expect the unexpected. | 嗯 你知道 卡特琳娜 有时你必须面对无法预知的事情 |
[36:33] | – l know your type. – My type? | – 我知道你这种人 – 我这种人? |
[36:36] | You just like to hunt fox. You like the chase. | 你们只喜欢猎艳 喜欢追赶 |
[36:40] | Katrina, go out with me tonight. Just one date. | 卡特琳娜 今晚跟我出去吧 就一次 |
[36:45] | Give me a chance. | 给我次机会 |
[36:51] | l go out with you tonight. | 我今晚跟你出去 |
[36:54] | Excellent. | 太棒了! |
[36:56] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们… |
[37:00] | l would like to introduce to you… | …我向你们隆重介绍… |
[37:02] | …the world – famous circus family, Zemskova. | …著名的马戏世家 赞姆斯科夫一家! |
[37:18] | lt’s the Zemskov family. They’re great. | 是赞姆斯科夫一家! 他们可棒了! |
[37:25] | They’ve been doing this act for over 1 00 years. | 他们从事马戏表演已经100多年了! |
[37:28] | They look amazingly spry for their age. | 100多岁还这么敏捷 |
[37:34] | The Zemskov family passed the act down… | 赞姆斯科夫一家把马戏表演从… |
[37:37] | …from grandfather to father to son and daughter. | …祖父传给父亲 再传给儿女 |
[37:40] | lt’s tradition. Keep secrets in family. | 这成为传统 并对外保密 |
[37:53] | Ooh. | 哎唷! |
[37:55] | Maybe that’s one they should keep a secret. | 也许他们该对这事保密 |
[37:57] | One more of those, it could be the end of the Zemskov family. | 再来几个这样的 赞姆斯科夫一家就该绝了 |
[38:12] | And now lvan Zemskovi will perform the impossible! | 现在伊万·赞姆斯科夫将表演高难度动作! |
[38:18] | The triple Salto Mortale. | 三个后空翻! |
[38:32] | lvan Zemskovi! | 伊万·赞姆斯科夫! |
[38:34] | l know. | 我明白了 |
[38:36] | – Know what? – You lie. | – 明白什么? – 你说谎了 |
[38:38] | You tell me you get me off case as translator. | 你说要帮我休假的 |
[38:42] | – l’m sorry? – lnstead you tell Talinsky… | – 什么? – 而你却这样对塔林斯基说… |
[38:45] | …l’m great translator. Translation: | …说我是个好翻译也就是说 |
[38:48] | No vacation for me. | 我根本休不了假 |
[38:51] | So… | 所以… |
[38:53] | …tonight l get even. Da? | …今晚我要报复一下 (俄语)明白? |
[38:55] | Let’s hear it for the great artist family, Zemskov. | 让我们掌声感谢赞姆斯科夫一家! |
[39:07] | Ladies and gentlemen, lgor and Andrusha. | 女士们先生们 伊果和安德柳莎! |
[39:12] | Excuse me. l have to go to the little clowns’ room. | 不好意思 我要去一下厕所 |
[39:17] | Get him. | 抓住他! |
[39:21] | No, no, no, no. No, no, l’d like to, but l | 不不不! 我很想 但我不能… |
[39:24] | No, no. | 不! 不! |
[39:26] | l’ll come back in five minutes. l will. l promise you. | 5分钟后我就回来 真的 我发誓 |
[39:31] | What is that? ls this gonna hurt? | 这是什么? 我会受伤吗? |
[39:33] | lt’s not even lubricated. Ah! Whoa! | 我会晕的 啊! 喔! |
[40:03] | Don’t you clowns know when to stop? | 你们这些小丑什么时候停下来啊? |
[40:05] | Let’s do it. Don’t be afraid. Close your eyes. | 好了 该开始了 别害怕 闭上眼睛 |
[40:10] | Everybody, quiet! | 观众们 请安静! |
[40:18] | Huh? All right, listen here, Bozo | 啊? 好吧 听着 壮汉们 啊 |
[40:40] | Don’t forget, you’re the one that called us for help, buster. | 别忘了 是你们请我们来帮忙的 小鬼 |
[40:44] | Well, excuse me, buster, but l didn’t place the call. | 噢 对不起 小鬼 不是我打的电话 |
[40:51] | Great, great subway. Terrific. | 地铁真 真棒 太棒了! |
[40:54] | l mean, New York is a shithouse, but this is great. | 我是说 纽约就是屎 这里才叫棒 |
[40:58] | Well, have you been able to capture Konali? | 你现在有本事抓住康那利了吗? |
[41:01] | We were this close. | 我们就差一点儿 |
[41:09] | Listen to me and use my equipment, you can capture him in two days. | 只要按我说的做 再加上我的先进装备两天之内保准你抓住他 |
[41:12] | Na, na, na, na, na, na. | (俄语)不! 不! 不! 不! 不! 不! |
[41:15] | Na, na, na, na, na, na? | (俄语)不! 不! 不! 不! 不! 不! |
[41:23] | Nah. | 不 |
[41:26] | – What about this Russian food? – You want borscht? We stop. | – 俄国菜怎么样? – 想喝罗宋汤? 走? |
[41:29] | l don’t want any borscht. | 我才不想喝什么罗宋汤 |
[41:31] | So now we’re even. Da? | 我们现在打平了 (俄语)是吧? |
[41:34] | Katrina, no. l had a wonderful time. | 不 卡特琳娜 今晚上我真得很愉快 |
[41:38] | All right. l had an awful time and l almost hurled… | 不过被人扔得很可怕… |
[41:41] | …but at least l got to spend some time with you. | …但至少我能跟你在一起 |
[41:45] | l had good time too. | 我也很开心 |
[41:50] | l’m sorry for what l did. l just | 我为我所做的向你道歉 我只是 |
[41:52] | l just wanted to keep you around. | 我只是想把你留在身边 |
[41:57] | lt’s okay. | 没关系 |
[42:00] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么? |
[42:03] | What’s Russian for ”kiss me”? | 俄语”吻我”怎么说? |
[42:08] | l whisper it. | 我小声告诉你 |
[42:23] | lt doesn’t seem to lose anything in the translation. | 这样的翻译很准 |
[42:30] | You know, Konali… | 你知道 康那利… |
[42:33] | …he’s done many bad things. | …做了很多坏事 |
[42:36] | But he brought you here. | 但他把你带到了我身边 |
[42:40] | Where does Konali hang out at night? | 康那利晚上会在哪里? |
[42:42] | – The casino. – Suddenly l feel the need to gamble. | – 赌场 – 我突然有种想赌一把的冲动 |
[42:53] | No more bets, please. No more bets. | 停止下注了 停止下注了 |
[42:58] | Mr. Konali, always a pleasure to see you, sir. | 康那利先生 见到您真是高兴 |
[43:01] | Jacquot, would you show Mr. Konali to his table? | 雅克 请把康那利先生带到他的桌旁 |
[43:06] | That’s him. | 那就是他 |
[43:08] | Place your bets. | 请下注吧 |
[43:10] | – Have a nice evening, sir. – What if he finds out you’re cop? | – 愿您玩得开心 先生 – 万一他发现你是警察怎么办? |
[43:14] | Oh, he will, when l arrest him. | 噢 他会发现的 在我逮捕他的时候 |
[43:18] | Bartender, margarita, please. | 待者 来杯玛格丽塔 |
[43:42] | – There you go, Monsieur Bond. – How about a Perrier in a bottle? | – 请吧 邦德先生 – 我想我还是要毕雷矿泉水吧 瓶装的 |
[43:57] | Whoa. | – 喔噢! – “他从未这样做过 |
[44:40] | Not bad, huh, Mr. Konali? | 不错吧 啊 康那利先生? |
[44:41] | Never before have l seen such an apparition. | 我从没见过这样的小妖精 |
[44:44] | Let’s get up. | 嘿 快起来吧 |
[44:47] | Right. | 啊 是 |
[44:50] | Such a vision of womanhood. | 真有女人味 |
[45:48] | – Oh, yeah. – Mr. Konali, meet Debbie. | – “噢 是的” – 康那利先生 这是黛比 |
[45:51] | Debbie. The name sings to me. | 黛比 你的名字像首歌 |
[45:57] | Debbie | 黛 比 |
[46:01] | – Yeah! – Ah. | – 耶! – 啊! |
[46:04] | l’d say she’s in. Be right back. | 我敢说她成功了 我马上回来 |
[46:17] | – Could l get an autograph? – Hey, the boss is busy. | – 您能给我签个名吗? – 嘿 我们老板正忙着呢 |
[46:22] | – Sorry. This’ll only take a second. – l said, the boss is busy. | – 对不起 我只耽误几秒钟 – 我说了 老板正忙着 |
[46:26] | – Oh, God. – l tell you what. Why don’t we… . | – 噢 上帝 – 我跟你说 我们为什么不… |
[46:29] | Why don’t we flip for it? lf l win… | …抛硬币赌一下呢? 如果我赢了… |
[46:32] | …l get the autograph. | …就给我签名 |
[46:34] | lf you win, l go away. | 如果你赢了 我马上就离开 |
[46:36] | Ready? Call it. | 准备好了? 下注吧! |
[46:46] | lf you could just make it out to Freddie. | 请您给费雷迪签个名 |
[46:48] | Hey, kid. | 嘿 孩子 |
[46:50] | – You got a job? – No. l’m just here for the herring. | – 有工作吗? – 没有 我只是来这钓鱼的 |
[46:54] | You should come work for me. | 你可以跟着我干 |
[46:58] | Kid like you can go far. | 像你这样的孩子很有前途 |
[47:01] | Do you offer a dental plan? | 你是牙医吗? |
[47:07] | l love this kid! | 我喜欢这个孩子! |
[47:09] | Well, well, well. | 好 好 好 |
[47:11] | You can all go and play your little undercover games… | 你们就玩你们的化装游戏吧… |
[47:15] | …and when the time is right, l will arrest Konali. | …等时候一到 我就会抓住康那利 |
[47:33] | l want to show you picture of my baby. | 给你看些我的宝贝儿的照片 |
[47:36] | Uh – huh. | 啊哈 |
[47:37] | This is the day l brought her home. | 这天我把她买回了家 |
[47:39] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[47:41] | KONALl: Here she is at 1 0,000 miles. CALLAHAN: Ooh. | – 这是她的10000英里纪念 – 噢! |
[47:43] | KONALl: And this is after her first tune – up. | 这是她第一次修理之后 |
[47:46] | Mm – hm. | 嗯哼 |
[47:48] | Nice car. | 车真不错 |
[47:53] | – Do you own or lease? – Everything l touch… | – 是你的还是租的? – 只要是我碰过的东西… |
[47:57] | …l own. | …都是我的 |
[48:02] | You must have an awfully large payroll. | 你的钱肯定很多 |
[48:06] | Enough about me. | 还算够 |
[48:12] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[48:14] | …is that your real hair? | …这是真发吗? |
[48:18] | Everything about me is real. | 我的一切…都是真的 |
[48:23] | Really? | 真的? |
[48:27] | Really. | 真的 |
[48:28] | l want to know all about you. l find you fascinating. | 我想知道你的一切 我为你着魔 |
[48:32] | We have an appointment with destiny. | 命运让我们相会在此 |
[48:36] | But not tonight. | 但不是今晚 |
[48:39] | When? | 那在什么时候? |
[48:42] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[48:45] | Coffee and cake. | 有咖啡还有蛋糕 |
[48:48] | l send my car for you. | 我派车去接你 |
[48:50] | Nice car. | 真是好车 |
[49:19] | Yoo – hoo! Commandant Lassard! | 哟嗬! 拉萨指挥官! |
[49:23] | Come out, come out, wherever you are! | 不管你在哪儿 出来 快出来吧! |
[49:26] | MAN 1 : Give me a cigarette. MAN 2: Did you see Konali’s girlfriend? | – 嘿 给我支烟 – 瞧见康那利的新妞儿了吗? |
[49:29] | MAN 1 : American – ski. | 美国佬 |
[49:35] | Oh, nice tie – ski. | 噢 领带不错 |
[49:44] | Okay, get me some vodka. | 嘿 给我来瓶伏特加 |
[50:09] | Damn! | 可恶! |
[50:10] | Why don’t you try ”from Russia with love”? | 干嘛不试试”俄罗斯之爱”? |
[50:18] | ”Russia with love. ” | “俄罗斯之爱” |
[50:21] | CONNORS: Who are you? – None of your business. | – 你是谁? – 不关你事 |
[50:24] | – What are you doing here? – Playing games. | – 你在这干什么? – 玩游戏 |
[50:27] | Hey, knock it off. | 嘿 停下! |
[50:32] | Hey, cut it out. | 嘿 停下! |
[50:34] | l know what you want… | 我知道你要什么… |
[50:36] | …but you can’t have it. | …但你得不到 |
[50:40] | – What’s wrong with you? – Did you know… | – 你怎么了? – 你知道吗… |
[50:42] | …that l have been in this room for 72 hours straight with no food? | …我已经连着72小时没吃东西了 |
[50:47] | Just me… | 这屋里只有我… |
[50:51] | …and the bear. | …和这只小熊 |
[50:52] | No food? | 没吃东西? |
[50:55] | No. | 没吃 |
[50:57] | Nuts? | 那兹饼干怎么样? |
[51:00] | – Your little game is over. – No, not yet. | – 你的小游戏结束了 – 不 还没有! |
[51:04] | Tomorrow it’ll all be over… | 明天一切都会结束… |
[51:06] | …and Konali will have the power. | …康那利就能控制全世界! |
[51:09] | Could you let me up now, please? | 现在能让我起来了吗? |
[51:12] | l’m on kind of a deadline. | 我的期限已经快到了 |
[51:18] | And with Konali… | 只要康那利说句话… |
[51:20] | …he takes ”deadline” literally. | …我的期限就到了 |
[51:27] | l’m about to show the world something bigger… | 我要让全世界的人见识一下… |
[51:30] | …than they have ever seen in their puny existence. | …他们从未见过的伟大的事情 |
[51:33] | But… | 但是… |
[51:36] | …l want to show you my thing first. | …我想先让你知道 |
[51:41] | ls it something l could wrap around my neck? | 是不是能在我脖子上绕圈的东西? |
[51:44] | You’re warm. | 你很激动 |
[51:46] | ls it something l could play with? | 是能让我玩的东西? |
[51:50] | – You’re getting warmer. – Oh, the suspense is killing me, Koni. | – 你有点着急了 – 噢 我快受不了了 康尼 |
[51:55] | – Tell me what it is. – lt’s a game! | – 告诉我吧 – 是个游戏! |
[51:59] | But not just any game. | 但不是一般的游戏 |
[52:01] | New version of old game… | 是旧游戏的新版本 |
[52:04] | – …where l become big winner… – Oh. | – 我会赢得一切… – 噢! |
[52:07] | – …with the help of a secret key. – Secret key? | – 通过一把神秘钥匙的帮助 – 神秘钥匙? |
[52:10] | Key? | 钥匙? |
[52:15] | – What are you doing? – Uh… . | – 你在干嘛? – 哦… |
[52:18] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[52:20] | Boss wants his computer key from his office. | 老板要从这间屋里拿他的电脑钥匙 |
[52:22] | lt’s not here. lt’s at his other office… | 不在这 在他的另一间办公室里… |
[52:25] | …in the restaurant. | …在酒店里 |
[52:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[53:03] | Whoa! | 喔啊! |
[53:04] | That’s a laser grid. We set one foot on that floor… | 是激光报警器 我们只要一踏上地板… |
[53:07] | …and every alarm in this place goes off. | …就会触动这里所有的警报 |
[53:09] | We’ve got to get to that cutoff switch over there. | 我们必须想办法到达开关那里 |
[53:53] | Hey, Tack, l got it. | 嘿 塔克 我找到了 |
[53:57] | Okay, stand back. There’s only one way to get this safe open. | 好 靠后站 只有这样才能把保险箱弄开 |
[54:01] | Wait a minute. You blow that thing, Konali’s gonna know we were here. | 等一下 你把这玩意儿炸开 康那利就知道我们在这儿了 |
[54:06] | Hmm. What are we gonna do? | 嗯 那我们怎么办? |
[54:33] | You’re amazing. | 你可真神奇 |
[54:37] | There’s no key in here. | 这没什么钥匙 |
[54:54] | Keys! | 钥匙! |
[54:56] | – Move, you little weasel. – Don’t hurt me, okay | – 快走 你个小骗子 – 别伤害我 好吗? |
[55:01] | – Hey! – Adam. | – 嘿! – 亚当 |
[55:05] | – You have game? – Sure. | – 游戏带来了吗? – 当然 |
[55:09] | l surpassed myself. This game… | 我超越了我自己 这个游戏… |
[55:12] | …will be even bigger than the last one. | …比以往的任何游戏都要伟大 |
[55:14] | The world is mine. | 世界是我的了! |
[55:19] | Go run off a dozen copies. We have to test it. | 去复制几份 我们要测试一下 |
[55:22] | Send it to some of our more dedicated game players: | 把它们送给我们的几个游戏迷: |
[55:26] | The president, the mayor… | 总统 市长… |
[55:28] | …Chief of Police Rakov. | …拉科夫局长 |
[55:31] | Can l get paid now? | 我现在能得到酬金了吗? |
[55:33] | Oh. | 噢 |
[55:35] | lt’s in the mail. | 在邮包里 |
[55:37] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[55:42] | Oh, no. Not again. | 噢 不 又来了 |
[55:45] | So… | 还有… |
[55:47] | – …did you get any of Lassard’s team? – No. | – …你们有没有抓住拉萨的队员? – 没有 |
[55:53] | But you did get Lassard, yes? | 但你们确实白领拉萨了 是吗? |
[55:56] | No. | 没有 |
[56:00] | You bumbling nincompoops! | 你们这群废物! |
[56:02] | You call yourselves men?! | 你们还配叫自己男人? |
[56:07] | There must be someone we can call. | 我们肯定能找人帮忙 |
[56:12] | We haven’t called the police. | 嗯 我们还没找过警察 |
[56:52] | ”To American police – ski: | “致美国警察们: |
[56:55] | Bolshoi Theatre, tonight. | “今晚 波尔绍剧院… |
[56:57] | Konali to buy stolen shipment of weapons. | “…康那利进行偷来的武器交易 |
[57:01] | You must stop him. | “你们一定要制止他 |
[57:03] | A friend. ” | “一位朋友” |
[57:07] | You know l don’t speak Russian. | 你知道我不懂俄语 |
[57:09] | But, sweetheart, it’s a ballet. | 但是 亲爱的 这只是场芭蕾 |
[57:11] | Hey, who wants some nuts?! l got fresh nuts over here. Catch. | 嘿 谁要榛果 新鲜的榛果! 接着! |
[57:15] | There you go, mister. No, it didn’t reach you long enough. | 给你 先生! 噢 不 你那太远 够不着 |
[57:19] | Up, topside! | 二层的 接着! |
[57:22] | l gotcha! There you go, Mr. Benny! | 哈 班尼先生 给你! |
[57:25] | Ah! Sorry, lady. | – 啊! – 对不起 女士! |
[57:30] | Who wants nuts? Right over here! | 谁还要? 这还有! |
[58:12] | Excuse me, babushka. l’m sorry. Excuse me, ma’am. | 让开 老女人 噢 对不起 请原谅 夫人 |
[58:16] | – Ticket, please. – l don’t have a ticket. | – 您的票 先生 – 我没票 |
[58:18] | – You need a ticket. – l’m an American police captain… | – 您需要买张票 – 我是个美国警察… |
[58:22] | …on assignment. l don’t need a ticket. | …正在执行公务 我不需要什么票 |
[58:24] | – l’m sorry. You must have ticket. – Don’t you understand? | – 很抱歉 您必须得买票 – 你难道还不明白? |
[58:28] | l have to arrest somebody in there. | 我要进去逮捕罪犯 |
[58:30] | You cannot arrest anyone without a ticket. | 没有票您不能进去逮捕罪犯 |
[58:32] | You think so? Well, we’ll just see about that. | 你这样想? 好吧 我们走着瞧 |
[58:37] | Excuse me. Make way. Make way. | 对不起 让开 让开 |
[59:27] | Must be a replacement. | 肯定是个替补 |
[59:31] | Captain Harris! Get out of here. HARRlS: Tackleberry! | – 哈里斯上尉 快走开! – 塔克贝利! |
[59:34] | – Now! HARRlS: What are you doing here? | – 快! – 你在这干什么? |
[59:36] | We’ve got to get off! | 我们该下去! |
[59:38] | Go! | 快! |
[59:44] | Oh! | 噢! |
[59:46] | – Tackleberry! Konali! – Over here. | – 塔克贝利 康那利! – 这边! |
[59:48] | DANCER: Go away! – We gotta get out of here! | – 起开! – 我们应该离开这! |
[59:51] | lt’s Konali! | 是康那利! |
[59:55] | Come on, before he sees us! Come on! | 快点 别让他看见我们! 快! |
[1:00:05] | l saw Konali. Konali! l saw Konali! | 我看见康那利了! 康那利! 我看见康那利了! |
[1:00:08] | – That’s Konali! Put me down! – l know, sir! l know, sir! | – 那是康那利! 把我放下来! – 我知道 长官 我知道! |
[1:00:12] | – Konali! – l know! | – 康那利! – 我知道! |
[1:00:16] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[1:00:18] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了! |
[1:00:20] | What are you doing? – Arresting you. | – 你们在干什么? – 逮捕你 |
[1:00:22] | His butt is mine! l’ll arrest him! | 他是我的! 我要抓住他! |
[1:00:25] | For selling weapons to a known criminal. | 因为你卖给罪犯武器 |
[1:00:32] | ”Sunshine Kids. ” | “阳光孩子” |
[1:00:38] | We’ve been set up. | 我们中计了 |
[1:00:43] | l am completely disgusted with you all. | 我对你们感到非常厌恶 |
[1:00:46] | l am glad my good friend, Commandant Lassard, knew nothing about this. | 我很高兴我的好朋友拉萨不知道这事 |
[1:00:51] | You are a disgrace to your uniforms… | 你们让你们的制服受辱… |
[1:00:54] | …and an embarrassment to me. | …也让我尴尬无比 |
[1:00:57] | Yuri, you know what to do. Do it. | 尤里 你知道该怎么办 去吧 |
[1:01:14] | Ever since he return from Moscow… | 从他从莫斯科回来… |
[1:01:17] | …l have been trying to capture Konali red – handed! | …我就一直努力想把康那利抓住 哪怕流血牺牲! |
[1:01:22] | And now you cowboys waltz in and smash my work to pieces! | 但现在你们这群跳华尔兹的牛仔把我的工作击了个粉碎! |
[1:01:30] | So now, if my police look at Konali wrong… | 现在 要是我的人稍微瞧康那利一眼… |
[1:01:34] | …Konali will scream harassment! | …他都会叫唤这是骚扰! |
[1:01:39] | Americans… | 美国人… |
[1:01:42] | …you are hereby ordered to leave Russia. | …你们因此被命令离开俄国 |
[1:01:47] | You understand? | 懂了吗? |
[1:01:52] | Get out! | 出去! |
[1:01:55] | By 3:00 tomorrow! | 在明早3点以前! |
[1:02:00] | Or else! | 你也是! |
[1:02:04] | And as for you… . | 还有你… |
[1:02:29] | Sir? Wanna remind you the plane leaves at 3:00. | 长官? 提醒您一下飞机3点起飞 |
[1:02:33] | ln the bathroom. | 在浴室里! |
[1:02:36] | Sir? | 长官? |
[1:02:42] | Something about that sign disturbs me. | 这个牌子让我觉得有点不对劲 |
[1:02:46] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[1:02:48] | – What do you say we ? – l’m way ahead of you. | – 你想我们应该 ? – 我在你前面 |
[1:03:00] | Sir? | 长官? |
[1:03:19] | The other bag. The other Big bag – ski, big bag. Here, give it to me. Ow! | 另一个包 另一个大包! 大包! 把它给我! 噢喔! |
[1:03:25] | Jones! Get me up! | 琼斯! 把我扶起来! |
[1:03:27] | l have never been humiliated like this before! | 我从未受过这样的奇耻大辱! |
[1:03:30] | – So you’ve been humiliated other ways? – Just shut up, Jones. | – 那你受过其它样的奇耻大辱? – 闭嘴吧 琼斯 闭嘴! |
[1:03:33] | – Oh, yes, sir. – Connors! | – 噢 是 长官 – 康那斯! |
[1:03:35] | l thought you weren’t coming. | 我还以为你不来了呢 |
[1:03:40] | Didn’t want my heart to be broken. Now it’s too late. | 我不想让我的心碎了现在一切都太晚了 |
[1:03:52] | Callahan! They got Callahan! | 卡拉汉! 他们抓走了卡拉汉! |
[1:03:58] | CALLAHAN: Who the hell? – Callahan! | – 怎么回事? – 卡拉汉! |
[1:04:00] | – Connors! HARRlS: Let’s go! | – 康那斯! – 快追! |
[1:04:02] | Don’t worry about me! Take care of yourself! | 别管我! 小心你自己! |
[1:04:06] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快 快 快! |
[1:04:10] | Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停 停 停 停 停! |
[1:04:12] | Come on! Move – ski, move – ski, move – ski! Go! Go! Start it up! Go! | 快! 上来! 快 快 快! 走! 快开车! 快! |
[1:04:19] | Connors! Hang on, Connors! | 康那斯! 坚持住! 康那斯! |
[1:04:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴! |
[1:04:28] | Sergeant, can’t you go any faster? Make this thing go! | 军士 你就不能开快点? 让这玩意儿开快点! |
[1:04:31] | KATRlNA: He’s going to get killed! – Nobody on my team gets killed… | – 他会死的! – 不 不! 我的队员是不会死的… |
[1:04:36] | – …and that’s an order! CONNORS: l’m gonna get killed! | – …这是命令! – 我会死的! |
[1:04:39] | Jeez! | 呀! |
[1:04:43] | Shake him off! | 把他甩下去! |
[1:04:52] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[1:04:54] | – Tackleberry, give me your gun. – Yes, sir! | – 塔克贝利 把你的枪给我! – 是 长官! |
[1:04:56] | This is a locator bullet. lf we can hit the car with it, we can follow it anywhere. | 这是颗跟踪子弹 只要把它打到车上 我们就能一直跟着它! |
[1:05:02] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官! |
[1:05:03] | Sasha, just get me one clean shot. | (俄语)好吧 瞧好吧 |
[1:05:06] | Fire it, Tack. Fire it, let’s go! | 开枪 塔克! 开枪! 快! |
[1:05:10] | Tackleberry, do something right for a change. Hit that car! | 塔克贝利 干漂亮点! 打中那辆车! |
[1:05:15] | Gotcha. | 打中啦! |
[1:05:29] | – My buddy! Help! HARRlS: Russkies! | – 哥们 帮帮忙! – 俄国人! |
[1:05:31] | Russkies, in the motorcycle! | 俄国人 俄国人 上摩托车! |
[1:05:40] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 快 快 快 快! |
[1:05:49] | Don’t you understand English? Faster! | 你听不懂英语吗? 再快点! |
[1:05:54] | What is this, a rodeo? Come on! | 这是干什么? 牛仔竞技吗? 快! |
[1:06:04] | Get closer! | 开近点! |
[1:06:18] | Connors! | 康那斯! |
[1:06:30] | Connors! You better be glad you weren’t killed, because l’ve got a plan. | 康那斯! 因为我的计划你该庆幸你还活着! |
[1:06:34] | Hurry up. Move it, move it, move it! | 快点 上车! 快! 快! |
[1:06:38] | lt works. | 它起效了 |
[1:06:52] | Shamed. ln front of my men! My peers! | 真丢人! 在我的人面前! 在同族面前! |
[1:06:58] | – My mommy! – Sorry about that. | – 还有我的妈妈! – 真对不起! |
[1:07:10] | You. You will pay dearly for what you have done! | 你! 你要为你所做的付出代价! |
[1:07:16] | l know. | 我知道 |
[1:07:26] | – You will marry me. – Wow. | – 你得嫁给我! – 哇喔! |
[1:07:30] | – Nice getup. – Thanks. | – 多漂亮的衣服 – 谢谢 |
[1:07:35] | – We’re going to share everything. – Okay. | – 我们可以分享一切 – 好的 |
[1:07:53] | Right in bull’s – eye! | 正中要害! |
[1:07:59] | l cannot believe your obstinacy! You could have had it all! | 我不能相信你的固执! 你本可以拥有一切的! |
[1:08:04] | lnstead you betray me? l am going to bury you! | 而你却背着我! 我要埋了你! |
[1:08:10] | – Ooh! – What? What? l’m busy! | – 噢! – 什么? 什么? 我忙着呢! |
[1:08:12] | The game is in the police station computer. | 游戏已经进入警局的电脑! |
[1:08:20] | l’m in! Yes! | 进去了 耶! |
[1:08:23] | Now for the key. My secret code. Turn around. | 现在输入密码 你转过去! |
[1:08:28] | – Three, four, five. KONALl: Yes. | 3 4 5 哈! |
[1:08:31] | Everything ready at the warehouse? Got to go, cupcake. | 商店那准备好了? 我得走了 小蛋糕 |
[1:08:37] | l get in touch with you later. See if you change your mind. | 一会儿再跟人联系 看看你是否回心转意 |
[1:08:43] | Ah! | 啊! |
[1:08:58] | Shoot him. | 打倒你了! |
[1:09:09] | Look, he left us play toy. | 瞧啊 他给我们留了个妞儿 |
[1:09:12] | l really need this. | 我很需要这样 |
[1:09:14] | Tackleberry, crash the left window. | 塔克贝利 从左面窗户进去 |
[1:09:16] | Jones, Connors, Katrina, the right window. | 琼斯 康那斯 卡特琳娜 从右边 |
[1:09:19] | l’ll go through the roof with the guys. | 我跟这些家伙从房顶上进去 |
[1:09:23] | – How about the door? – Well, move it, move it, move it. | – 从门进怎么样? – 行了 走吧 走吧 走! |
[1:09:27] | Take that, perverts! | 尝尝这个 你个变态! |
[1:09:30] | This next room has to be it. Crash through on the count of three. | 应该是旁边这屋 数到三我们冲进去! |
[1:09:33] | – One, two – Freeze! | – 1 2 – 不许动! |
[1:09:36] | – Did anyone hear me say ”three”? – l took care of it. | – 你们听见我喊三了吗? – 我已经控制这里了 |
[1:09:40] | – Where is he? – He’s gone. | – 他在哪? – 他走了 |
[1:09:42] | Konali has left the building. | 康那利已经从这房子里逃走了 |
[1:09:45] | Some command let him break into the police computer system. | 他得到了某种程序 使得他能进入警局的计算机系统 |
[1:09:48] | – lf he gets in, we can’t stop him. – His hacker was working on the game. | – 如果他真进去了 我们就没办法制止他了 – 康那利的黑客在他的游戏上做了手脚 |
[1:09:52] | – The key must be on it. CALLAHAN: They’re sending a shipment. | – 这就是那把神秘的钥匙 – 他们正用船出一批货 |
[1:09:55] | – They’re at the warehouse. – Let’s go. | – 他们在他的商店 – 走! |
[1:09:58] | Wait. Talinsky said if you’re not on the 3:00 flight he’ll arrest you. | 等会儿 塔林斯基说如果你们三点还不走就会缉捕你们 |
[1:10:03] | She’s right. Let’s go anyway. | 她说的对 我们快走 |
[1:10:11] | JONES: No problem. – There, that’s them! Go, go, go! | – 没问题 – 在那! 是他们! 快 快 快! |
[1:10:14] | CALLAHAN: lt’s Talinsky. – Okay, it’s a problem. | – 是塔林斯基 – 行了 这下有麻烦了 |
[1:10:47] | Good. Good. | 好 很好 |
[1:10:51] | ln 48 hours, ”The New Game” will be in stores worldwide. | 48小时后 全世界的商店里都会有”新游戏”销售 |
[1:11:05] | How we gonna park? | 我们怎么停车? |
[1:11:14] | Sasha! | (俄语)天哪! |
[1:11:23] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Move it! Move it! Move it! | 走! 我们走! 快! 快! 快! |
[1:11:28] | All right, listen up! Listen up! Jones, give me those handcuffs. | 好了 听着! 听着! 琼斯 把手铐给我 |
[1:11:31] | – Now, remember: l will arrest Konali. – Come on. Come on. Come on. | – 现在 记住 我来抓拿康那利 – 快开 快开 快开! |
[1:11:35] | Now, we attack on three. One, two | 现在 我数到三 然后进攻1 2 |
[1:11:42] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停 停 停! |
[1:11:49] | Advertising spots will run consecutive days for the next three months. | 广告将持续不断地播出三个月 |
[1:11:53] | And A.M. Moscow wants you for a guest spot. | 还有电视台想请您坐客《早安莫斯科》 |
[1:11:57] | Keep car running! | 别让车熄火! |
[1:12:00] | – Where is master disk and passkey? – lt’s back inside your safe. | – 母盘和密码在哪? – 正如您要求… |
[1:12:04] | ln the restaurant office, as you requested. | …在您酒店保险箱的最里面 |
[1:12:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:12:08] | Hey, Natasha. | 嘿 娜塔莎! |
[1:12:11] | – l’ll let you know if l need anything else. CONNORS: You need a good attorney. | – 我要是还需要什么我会告诉你的 – 你需要找个好律师 |
[1:12:15] | Konstantine Konali, l arrest you in the name of the law. | 康斯坦丁·康那利 我以法律的名义逮捕你 |
[1:12:18] | Stop. Everybody stop. | 住手! 你们都住手! |
[1:12:20] | – Put up gun! – l have arrested Konali. He’s my prisoner. | – 把枪抬起来! – 我已经把康那利抓住了 他是我的囚犯 |
[1:12:25] | l will not be humiliated again like Bolshoi disaster. | 你们别再做在波尔绍剧院那些让我蒙羞的事了! |
[1:12:29] | l’ve seen this before. | 我已经见过这个 |
[1:12:31] | l was playing with this in Rakov’s office. | 我在拉科夫的办公室里玩过这个 |
[1:12:34] | My lawyer’s going to sue for malicious prosecution… | 我的律师会对你们这些恶意行为进行起诉… |
[1:12:37] | …intentional harassment and breaking a guy’s heart. | …你们对我进行国际性的骚扰 严重伤害了我的感情 |
[1:12:42] | You’re not going to sue anybody, because l am sending you to jail. | 你起诉不了谁的 因为我会把你送进监狱 |
[1:12:45] | – Do you have proof? – Proof? Proof. | – 你们有证据吗? – 证据? 证据? |
[1:12:50] | – Do we have proof? CALLAHAN: Yes. | – 我们有证据吗? – 有 |
[1:12:53] | Lieutenant, it’s right under your nose. | 中尉 就在你鼻子下面 |
[1:12:59] | What’s the number of the police computer? | 警局电脑的号码是多少? |
[1:13:01] | 291 3855 291 3855. | |
[1:13:03] | – That’s top security – Type in ”Konali. ” | – 那是机密 – 输入”康那利” |
[1:13:12] | JONES: Come on, Connors. Keep trying. – Try ”Konstantine. ” | – 快点 康那斯 再试试 – 试试”康斯坦丁” |
[1:13:20] | – No. – Wait. lt was five letters. | – 不行 – 等一下 我记的是五个字母 |
[1:13:22] | l saw Konali type five letters. | 我看见康那利敲了五下键盘 |
[1:13:25] | ”Greed. ” | “贪婪” |
[1:13:28] | Type in ”greed. ” | 输入”贪婪” |
[1:13:35] | Classified information! | 机密信息! |
[1:13:37] | Konali hid a program in his computer game. | 康那利在他的电脑游戏里加入了一个程序 |
[1:13:39] | Nobody would know it was there. lt allowed him access to the user’s files. | 他能人不知鬼不晓地得到用户的文件 |
[1:13:44] | lt’s like stealing candy from a baby. | 就像从小孩嘴里抢糖果一样简单 |
[1:13:46] | Or top – secret information from a government. | 也能得到政府的高级机密文件 |
[1:13:50] | l finally got you, Konali. Ha! | 我终于抓住你了 康那利 哈! |
[1:13:55] | Captain Harris? | 哈里斯上尉? |
[1:13:59] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:14:07] | A toast to my new Russian family. | 为我的俄罗斯家庭干杯! |
[1:14:25] | Excuse me. l have to go to the boys’ room. | 不好意思 我要去一下洗手间 |
[1:14:39] | Oh, excuse me. | 噢 对不起 |
[1:14:41] | – l thought this was the bathroom. – You! | – 我还以为这里是洗手间 – 你! |
[1:14:44] | – Lassard. – Why, yes. | – 拉萨! – 啊 是的! |
[1:14:46] | l’m flattered you recognize me. l’m not sure where | 您认识我真让我感到无比荣耀我不知道我们在哪 |
[1:14:49] | – You can’t have me! – l don’t want you. | – 你抓不到我! – 我不想抓你 |
[1:14:53] | – En garde! – On what? | – (法语)防卫吧! – 防什么? |
[1:15:13] | You have any last requests? | 有什么临终请求吗? |
[1:15:17] | God! God! Sonny Bono! | 上帝! 上帝! 我的脚! |
[1:15:26] | LASSARD: Upsy – daisy! | 起来 乖宝宝! |
[1:15:30] | Ah – ha! | 啊哈! |
[1:15:31] | – You look familiar. – Don’t play with me, Lassard. | – 你看上去挺眼熟 – 别跟我耍花样 拉萨! |
[1:15:35] | – Was it Paris? – No, not Paris. | – 是在巴黎吗? – 不 不在那 |
[1:15:37] | – Rome? – Not Rome. | – 罗马? – 不是 |
[1:15:39] | You think you can play me the fool? | 你以为你能把我当傻子耍吗? |
[1:15:45] | You’ll never take me, Lassard! | 你永远也抓不到我 拉萨! |
[1:15:49] | Not Konstantine Konali! | 抓不到康斯坦丁·康那利! |
[1:15:54] | Ah! l remember you now. | 啊! 我想起你了! |
[1:16:02] | You’re under arrest for crimes against Russia… | 你因反俄国 反美国… |
[1:16:06] | …and America and their citizens! Ha! | …及人民罪被捕! 哈! |
[1:16:21] | Do it! | 噢! 真棒! |
[1:16:29] | – Today… – Today, today. | – 今天… – 今天 今天 |
[1:16:32] | – …we have shown… JONES: We have shown, we have shown. | – …我们向…. – 我们向 我们向 |
[1:16:35] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[1:16:40] | – …people everywhere… – People everywhere | – …全世界的人民… – 全世界的人民 |
[1:16:46] | …that Americans and Russians are brothers. | …表明美俄两国亲如兄弟 |
[1:16:53] | l honor you and your team. | 我向您还有您的队员致敬! |
[1:16:56] | Would Commandant Lassard please join me at podium? | 请拉萨指挥官到台前来 |
[1:17:16] | Comrade. | 同志! |
[1:17:17] | And now, as a special tribute to our American friends… | 现在 向我的美国朋友送上特殊的礼物… |
[1:17:23] | …l salute you all. | …向你们致敬! |