时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Winter is gone. The ice hath melted. | 冬去春来 冰雪消融 |
[00:22] | Are you ready for those cutoff jeans | 你们是否准备好欣赏 |
[00:24] | that display half of that big old peach of an ass? | 超短牛仔包不住的半边蜜桃臀 |
[00:28] | Because the category is… | 因为主题是… |
[00:30] | Luscious femme queen body. | 性感皇后肉体 |
[00:36] | Lusciousness. | 鲜嫩多汁 |
[00:38] | Titty. | 波涛汹涌 |
[00:39] | Titaciousness. | 呼之欲出 |
[00:41] | Come on, now. | 来吧 |
[00:43] | Voluptuous. | 丰腴 |
[00:45] | The tittiness of it all. | 绝世豪乳 |
[00:47] | The vulgarity this scene has become. | 现在玩得太下流了 |
[00:50] | When I was coming up, showing skin meant a slit above mid-thigh. | 我刚出道那会儿 露半边大腿就算露肉了 |
[00:53] | – Why is my glass empty? – How do I look? | -我的杯子怎么空了 -怎么样 |
[00:56] | Is the category bore me to death? | 这个主题要让我无聊死吗 |
[00:58] | Sookie Sookie, now. | 现在是苏琪登场了 |
[01:00] | What’s coming on here? | 有什么看点 |
[01:02] | Yeah, baby. | 没错 宝贝儿 |
[01:04] | Call Minute Maid. | 呼叫美汁源 |
[01:06] | Call “Tropicanta.” | 呼叫”纯果乐” |
[01:08] | There is a juicy battle on the floor tonight. | 今晚有一场汁水大战了 |
[01:12] | Why you got to always run me down, girl? | 你为什么老给我泼冷水 |
[01:13] | Some mothers raise their children with the soft touch of a velvet glove. | 有些母亲给孩子天鹅绒般轻柔的抚摸 |
[01:17] | I prefer being the mother that slaps them with it, | 我是那种用耳光教育孩子的 |
[01:19] | especially when they’re about to bring shame to my house | 尤其是她们非要去走不适合自己的主题 |
[01:21] | by walking a category they’re not physically suited for. | 只会让我的家族蒙羞 |
[01:24] | You just said those other girls look cheap. | 你刚刚还说那些人轻贱 |
[01:26] | Well, what have we here? | 现在又是谁 |
[01:27] | Catwoman. | 猫女 |
[01:28] | Yes, siamese. | 来自暹罗 |
[01:32] | She’s from the pacific islands, darling. | 太平洋岛屿的尤物 |
[01:35] | I see you. | 我看见了 |
[01:36] | I see all of it, baby. | 我感受到了 |
[01:38] | Give it to me, mama. | 再来点劲 妈妈 |
[01:39] | Body categories are about tits and asses out to here. | 肉体秀要的是丰乳肥臀 |
[01:43] | You look like you could crack walnuts with those ass cheeks. | 你的屁股瘦得能夹核桃 |
[01:47] | You’re wrong. You’ll see. | 你错了 看着吧 |
[01:57] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[02:00] | Wait a minute. Excuse me. | 等等 不好意思 |
[02:02] | Excuse me. I think you may have misheard, Miss Candy. | 不好意思 坎蒂小姐 你可能没听清 |
[02:07] | This ain’t no face category that you’re used to winning every time. | 这不是你常胜的那种看脸的秀 |
[02:09] | This is a body category. | 这是场肉体秀 |
[02:11] | Body, sugar. | 肉体 甜心 |
[02:12] | This is a sexy category, sugar, | 这是性感秀 甜心 |
[02:16] | and ain’t no one in this place sexier than this bitch right here. | 老娘就是这里最性感的人 |
[02:20] | And where’s the lusciousness? Where’s the juice? | 哪有美味可口 鲜嫩多汁 |
[02:23] | If I squeezed you, I wouldn’t be able to get enough out of you | 你这副干巴巴的身体 |
[02:26] | to fill a Dixie cup of lemonade. | 汁水都填不满试饮的小杯子 |
[02:30] | Why don’t you come off that perch and try, bitch. | 你怎么不过来试试啊 贱人 |
[02:38] | How about we let the judges settle it. | 不如让评委裁决吧 |
[02:40] | Shall we? | 可以吗 |
[02:44] | Judges, your scores for juicy nipples and her juicy nipples? | 评委 请为名副其实的多汁乳头亮分 |
[02:48] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten. | 10分 10分 10分 10分 10分 |
[02:52] | And for Princess Monaco | 还有摩纳哥公主 |
[02:54] | and that ass that can launch a thousand ships? | 她的丰臀能泊千艘船 |
[02:57] | Nine, ten, ten, ten, ten. | 9分 10分 10分 10分 10分 |
[03:01] | And for Miss Siamese Catwoman crawling across the floor? | 地面匍匐的暹罗猫女呢 |
[03:04] | What do we got? Nine, nine, nine, ten, ten. | 得分是 9分 9分 9分 10分 10分 |
[03:09] | And now for Miss Candy | 最后是坎蒂小姐 |
[03:11] | from The House of Abundance. | 来自阿班邓斯之家 |
[03:15] | Six, six, six, six, six. | 6分 6分 6分 6分 6分 |
[03:21] | Sweetie, now do you see? | 小可爱 看见了没 |
[03:25] | These are the lowest scores possible. | 这是最低的分了 |
[03:27] | The mark of the beast. | 洪水猛兽一样可怕 |
[03:30] | I believe these are the lowest scores | 我觉得这可能是 |
[03:31] | that any member of The House of Abundance has ever received at any ball I can recall. | 我印象中阿班邓斯之家得过的最低分 |
[03:36] | I would say that | 恐怕 |
[03:37] | mother of the year for Miss Elektra is clearly threatened | 伊莱察小姐的年度家母之位不保了 |
[03:40] | by such poor showing. | 这场表演太糟糕了 |
[03:42] | Grand prize: Juicy Nipples. | 大奖属于多汁乳头 |
[03:44] | First runner-up: Miss Princess Monaco. | 第二名 摩纳哥公主 |
[04:00] | You got another? | 还有烟吗 |
[04:02] | You come to rub salt in my wounds? | 你要来伤口撒盐吗 |
[04:05] | No. | 不 |
[04:09] | I don’t need your sympathy. | 我不需要你同情 |
[04:12] | Why you got to be like this? | 你干嘛要这样 |
[04:14] | I’m coming out here trying to be friendly, | 我好心好意过来 |
[04:16] | and you acting like I got some type of ulterior motive. | 你搞得好像我有什么坏心思一样 |
[04:22] | Just because we in different houses | 我们来自不同家族 |
[04:23] | doesn’t mean I don’t got feelings for you | 并不意味着我会漠不关心 |
[04:25] | when you get clocked like that. | 任由你被那样羞辱 |
[04:28] | We all been there. | 我们都经历过 |
[04:29] | Not you. You pass. | 你没有 你过关了 |
[04:32] | The most out of every bitch in that place. | 赢过了那里所有的贱人 |
[04:38] | Can I use your light? | 能借个火吗 |
[04:53] | Everyone thinks it’s all so easy | 所有人都认为我很轻松 |
[04:56] | ’cause I look like I do. | 因为我故作轻松 |
[04:58] | It’s not. | 其实不是 |
[05:03] | You know what happened to me last night? | 你知道昨晚发生什么了吗 |
[05:07] | My man was over. | 我男人来了 |
[05:10] | Pillow talking. | 枕边情话 |
[05:12] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[05:13] | How do you get your skin so soft? | 你的皮肤怎么会这么嫩 |
[05:17] | It’s my hormones. | 荷尔蒙作用 |
[05:19] | Makes your skin all smooth and perfect. | 让肌肤光滑平整 |
[05:22] | It ain’t all good, though. | 可也有坏处 |
[05:24] | I get real hungry, | 会异常饥饿 |
[05:25] | like I could eat up the whole world. | 好像能吞下全世界 |
[05:27] | I don’t want to do nothing else but lay around. | 什么都不想做 只想躺着 |
[05:32] | Whatever you’re doing is working. | 反正是见效了 |
[05:36] | You’re perfect. | 你很完美 |
[05:50] | Most men like curves nowadays. | 男人现在大多爱曲线美 |
[05:56] | All the girls want… | 女孩儿都想要… |
[05:58] | Big butts and hips. | 前凸后翘 |
[06:04] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[06:05] | Really feminine. | 很有女人味 |
[06:07] | Is your wife curvy? | 你老婆有曲线吗 |
[06:09] | Not naturally. | 本来没有 |
[06:11] | I mean, after the kids, yeah. | 生了孩子之后算是吧 |
[06:14] | I was kind of into it, now that I think about it. | 这样一想我确实挺喜欢的 |
[06:19] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[06:19] | Why in the fuck is you telling me stories | 你跟我讲你和你男人的故事 |
[06:21] | about you and your man? | 是什么意思 |
[06:22] | I’m supposed to feel sorry for you? | 我是该同情你吗 |
[06:24] | I want you to know that we in the same boat together. | 我想告诉你我们同病相怜 |
[06:28] | We ain’t built all juicy like them other girls. | 没法像别的女人一样丰满 |
[06:31] | We statuesque. | 身材干瘪 |
[06:34] | But I also know we can do something about it. | 但我也知道怎么解决 |
[06:40] | And I know who we got to go see to do it. | 该去找谁解决 |
[06:43] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:45] | Who, bitch? | 贱人 谁 |
[06:54] | The category is… | 主题是… |
[06:57] | Live… | 活出彩… |
[07:00] | Work… | 浪起来… |
[07:02] | Pose! | 秀出姿态 |
[07:27] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[07:29] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[07:32] | Arms up high. Bounce. Bounce. | 手抬高 跳 跳 |
[07:35] | Wrap and twist. | 收 转 |
[07:36] | Contract to the right. | 向右收 |
[07:38] | Push. Push. Little pulse. | 推 推 定住 |
[07:40] | Over and up. | 上提 |
[07:41] | Hips do not move. And rest. | 屁股别动 停 |
[07:44] | Great job, everybody. | 大家都很棒 |
[07:49] | Nice job, Mr. Richards. | 不错 理查兹 |
[07:58] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[07:59] | – Thank you. – See you tomorrow. | -谢谢 -明天见 |
[08:07] | I saw the sign outside of your office for the spring showcase. | 我看到你办公室外贴着春季表演的告示 |
[08:10] | I’ve been working really, really hard to prove that I’m ready, | 我竭尽全力证明自己准备好了 |
[08:14] | and I want to be in it. | 我想加入 |
[08:16] | Yes, I’ve observed a marked improvement for several weeks. | 没错 这几周我确实注意到了你有很大进步 |
[08:20] | But several weeks does not make you a dancer | 但仅凭几周时间并不能证明 |
[08:22] | worthy of a spot in the showcase. | 你能登台表演 |
[08:24] | You require discipline, technique, endurance, humility. | 你还需要自律 技巧 忍耐 谦逊 |
[08:28] | I have all those things. | 这些我都有 |
[08:30] | You’re a junior member. | 你才初级 |
[08:31] | The showcase is reserved for senior dancers. | 这次表演只有高级学员能参加 |
[08:34] | I’m just as good as them. Better. | 我不输他们 甚至更好 |
[08:38] | I don’t think you’re ready, | 我觉得你没准备好 |
[08:39] | but I’ll allow your audience to make that determination when you perform. | 不过还是让观众来评判吧 |
[08:45] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:49] | Thank you, Ms. St. Rogers. | 谢谢 圣罗杰斯老师 |
[08:51] | So, who am I working on? | 谁要做 |
[08:53] | Am I injecting both of you? | 两位都需要注射吗 |
[08:56] | You should go first. | 你先来 |
[08:57] | Okay, bitch, pump the brakes. | 等等 贱人 先稍等一下 |
[08:59] | I got a couple questions first. | 我有几个问题想问 |
[09:01] | What exactly do you do? | 你到底是做什么的 |
[09:03] | Well, I help girls like yourself | 我帮助像你们这样 |
[09:05] | who don’t have the means to get work done uptown, | 付不起上城区高昂的费用 |
[09:07] | but still want great results. | 却也想看见成效的女孩儿 |
[09:12] | Girl, she fills you up with silicone. | 姐妹 她会给你填充硅胶 |
[09:14] | Same stuff they put in fake titties. | 类似于支假体隆胸 |
[09:16] | Except they putting it in my ass cheeks. | 只不过是放屁股上 |
[09:18] | Won’t that just leave you lumpy? | 不会浮肿吗 |
[09:21] | You see all those girls? | 看到这些女孩儿了吗 |
[09:23] | That’s my work. | 都是我的杰作 |
[09:25] | No lumps. | 无一浮肿 |
[09:26] | What I do is legit. | 我干的是合法行当 |
[09:29] | I worked with a white doctor uptown | 我跟一位白人医生在上城区 |
[09:31] | who used to do this for the girls who could actually afford it. | 为那些负担得起的女孩儿动刀 |
[09:34] | Everything I know, I learned from watching him. | 我所知的一切 都是看着他学会的 |
[09:38] | Walk us through the whole process. | 给我们过一遍流程 |
[09:39] | Well, first I’ll fill the syringe with silicone. | 第一步 将注射器注满硅胶 |
[09:43] | Once you’ve decided what part of your body you’d like enhanced, | 你们决定好要隆哪个部位 |
[09:46] | I’ll inject the syringe strategically to create a Fuller look. | 我就针对性地注入硅胶 使之更饱满 |
[09:50] | Now, you’ll have to be very still for this part of the process. | 过程中不能乱动 |
[09:54] | If you move, I could go too deep. | 你一动 就有可能插太深 |
[09:56] | And trust me, you don’t want this in your blood. | 相信我 你不会想让这玩意儿进血液里 |
[09:59] | It can cause a ton of problems. | 那麻烦就大了 |
[10:01] | You remember Lisa? | 你记得丽萨吗 |
[10:03] | The one that’s always breathing heavy. | 就呼吸声很重那个 |
[10:05] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[10:06] | It ain’t ’cause of asthma, girl. | 那可不是因为哮喘 |
[10:07] | Now, there’s gonna be some swelling at the injection site, | 注射的部位可能会稍显肿胀 |
[10:10] | but that’s normal. Nothing a Tylenol can’t cure. | 但是正常现象 用点止痛药就能好 |
[10:14] | -Superglue will stop the bleeding. -Superglue? | -强力胶就能止血 -强力胶吗 |
[10:17] | That’s for fixing runs in my stockings, | 那是用来补袜子洞的 |
[10:18] | not blood coming out my ass cheeks. | 不是用来止血的 |
[10:20] | I’ve never had any complaints about the work I’ve done. | 我还从没收到过投诉呢 |
[10:24] | I think I’m gonna do it. | 我打算做 |
[10:25] | -Yeah. -No, hold up. You can’t just cut the line. | -行 -等等 别插队 |
[10:27] | – Now she want to. – I’m going first. | -现在她想做了 -我先来 |
[10:29] | “Don’t cut the line.” You see this one? | “别插队” 看到了吗 |
[10:31] | I want an apple bottom, and I want a C cup. | 我想要苹果臀和C罩杯 |
[10:34] | I need to look natural. | 做得自然点 |
[10:35] | We’ll start with a liter. | 先来一升的量 |
[10:36] | One half on each side of your body. | 身体两边各一半 |
[10:39] | Done. | 行 |
[10:40] | That’ll be $1,000. | 费用是1000美元 |
[10:43] | I thought you were injecting me | 我以为你给我用的 |
[10:44] | with affordable silicone, not gold. | 是便宜的硅胶而不是金子 |
[10:46] | Do I look like layaway? | 我像慈善家吗 |
[10:47] | -Well, can a bitch get the wholesale price? -Sure. | -能给个批发价吗 -当然 |
[10:50] | If you want to breathe heavy like… | 你要是想呼吸不畅 就跟… |
[10:53] | What was her name? | 她叫什么来着 |
[10:55] | – Lisa. – Lisa. | -丽萨 -丽萨 |
[10:57] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[10:59] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[11:05] | Keep up, Mr. Richards. | 理查兹 继续 |
[11:26] | Damon. | 戴蒙 |
[11:28] | Damon? Are you all right? | 戴蒙 你还好吗 |
[11:31] | Yeah, I just pushed myself way too hard. | 没事 我只是太勉强自己了 |
[11:34] | – Go home, Mr. Richards. – What? No. | -先回家 理查兹 -什么 不行 |
[11:36] | You’re burning up. Go home. | 你发烧了 回家 |
[11:39] | All right, let me see. | 来 我看看 |
[11:47] | You got a fever of 102. | 你烧到38.8度了 |
[11:50] | Come here. | 来 |
[11:53] | What is that? It smells. | 这是啥 好臭 |
[11:55] | Complain all you want. | 有牢骚尽管发 |
[11:57] | We have to break this fever. | 但先得把烧退了 |
[11:58] | I haven’t heard anything about a flu going around. | 我没听说有流感 |
[12:01] | Has anyone else in your class gotten sick? | 你班上还有谁生病了吗 |
[12:04] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[12:06] | Well, Damon, what have your symptoms been? | 戴蒙 你有什么症状 |
[12:11] | I’m nauseous. | 恶心反胃 |
[12:13] | – I’m tired and… – Let me see. | -没力气… -我看看 |
[12:16] | My muscles hurt. | 肌肉酸痛 |
[12:17] | And your glands are swollen. | 淋巴结也很肿 |
[12:20] | Damon, have you been having sex? | 戴蒙 你做爱了吗 |
[12:22] | With Ricky? | 和瑞奇 |
[12:24] | I don’t want to talk about this. | 我不想聊这个 |
[12:25] | It’s embarrassing. | 真尴尬 |
[12:27] | Save it. We’re way past that. | 省省吧 还有什么可羞的 |
[12:28] | Just answer one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[12:33] | When you were having intercourse, | 你们做的时候 |
[12:37] | and I’m talking about actual sex, | 我说的是实际性行为 |
[12:39] | did you use a condom? | 你们戴套了吗 |
[12:44] | Yes. | 戴了 |
[12:47] | But one time it came off. | 但有一次套掉了 |
[12:49] | One time? | 有一次 |
[12:52] | Well, how long ago was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[12:53] | Why are you asking me these personal questions? | 为什么要问我这些私人问题 |
[12:54] | I don’t feel well. | 我不舒服 |
[12:56] | – All right, all right, all right. – I need some rest. | -行 行 行 -我需要休息 |
[13:00] | Just let the aspirin kick in. | 等阿司匹林起效就好 |
[13:49] | It’s night? I’ve been out all day? | 天黑了 我睡了一整天吗 |
[13:51] | I brought you some chicken soup. | 我给你拿了碗鸡汤 |
[13:55] | Mother says you gotta eat. | 妈妈说你得吃东西 |
[14:16] | You’re burning up. | 你烫得厉害 |
[14:16] | I feel like shit. | 难受死了 |
[14:36] | Can I ask you something? | 可以问你件事吗 |
[14:39] | Yeah. | 问吧 |
[14:40] | When mother… | 妈妈… |
[14:43] | When mother came in here earlier today, | 妈妈白天来的时候 |
[14:45] | she was asking me all this stuff about sex. | 问了我关于性的事 |
[14:48] | Like what Ricky and I had got up to, | 比如我和瑞奇发展到什么程度了 |
[14:52] | and if we were having safe sex, like… | 做爱有没有戴套之类的… |
[14:55] | Why would she be asking me questions like that? | 她为什么要问我这些 |
[15:02] | She’s scared you’re seroconverting. | 她怕你现在是血清转换阶段 |
[15:06] | People be fine and looking good… | 看着健健康康的人… |
[15:11] | And then they get, like, a bad flu. | 突然就染上重度流感 |
[15:14] | Lots of times… | 很多时候… |
[15:17] | that flu means you’re seroconverting… | 就意味着是血清转化… |
[15:20] | which is the first sign that you have the virus. | 那是携带病毒的第一个迹象 |
[15:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:35] | Y-you… you mean AIDS? | 你… 是说艾滋病 |
[15:36] | I’m sure you’re gonna be okay. | 我相信你会没事的 |
[16:11] | To what do I owe the honor? | 我何德何能啊 |
[16:14] | I wasn’t expecting you back from London until Saturday. | 还以为你周六才会从伦敦回来 |
[16:18] | The Kertész auction left me feeling melancholy, | 柯特兹[摄影师]的拍卖会让我心烦 |
[16:20] | so I left early. | 所以提前走了 |
[16:23] | Only my favorite girl could cheer me up. | 只有最爱的姑娘能让我高兴 |
[16:26] | What did you acquire, Mr. Ford? | 你拍到什么了 福特先生 |
[16:29] | The ballerina series. | 芭蕾舞女系列 |
[16:34] | Although none of them | 但任何一幅 |
[16:35] | can hold a candle to my greatest possession. | 都无法媲美我的最佳藏品 |
[16:51] | You still got it. | 你还是这么厉害 |
[16:53] | Why would you ever doubt my skills? | 怎么能质疑我的技术呢 |
[16:56] | Ten years… that’s longer than both my marriages combined. | 十年… 比我的两段婚姻总和还长 |
[17:00] | But no one keeps fucking the way we do. | 但没一个能像我们这么水乳交融 |
[17:02] | It’s just not sustainable. | 不长久 |
[17:04] | Don’t be vulgar, Dick. | 别这么下流 迪克 |
[17:05] | We do have something special. | 我们有特别的感情 |
[17:08] | You’ve been very good to me. | 你对我一直很好 |
[17:11] | So… | 这样啊… |
[17:13] | You must want something | 允许我对你为所欲为 |
[17:15] | now that I’ve had my way with you. | 你一定是想要什么吧 |
[17:17] | My transsexualism operation. | 我想做变性手术 |
[17:20] | You know how I feel about that. | 你知道我的态度 |
[17:24] | I want you as you are. | 我想要你保持原样 |
[17:25] | You get cut up by some doctor, that’s someone else. | 如果被哪个医生阉掉 你就成另一个人了 |
[17:28] | The woman I have has always had… | 我的女人永远都比别人… |
[17:32] | Something extra. | 多块肉 |
[17:33] | That something extra has not been on your to-do list in years. | 那块肉这么多年都没被你垂怜了 |
[17:37] | Don’t you paint me as some lazy lay. | 别说的好像我偷懒一样 |
[17:39] | You’re the one who has always had a hang-up about it. | 是你一直对此心怀芥蒂 |
[17:42] | What, you think I didn’t see you gritting your teeth, | 你以为 在我给你口的时候 |
[17:44] | pretending to like it when I’d go down on you? | 我没看到你咬着牙 假装享受吗 |
[17:46] | I stopped out of respect for you. | 出于对你的尊重 我停下了 |
[17:48] | If you respect me so much, | 既然你这么尊重我 |
[17:49] | then why does it matter that it’s there? | 那为什么非得留着它 |
[17:52] | It just does. I… | 说不清 我… |
[17:54] | Know what I like, | 懂自己喜好 |
[17:55] | but I can’t explain why my dick gets hard knowing that yours is there. | 但无法解释为什么想到你的家伙在 我就会硬 |
[17:58] | All I know is that I want it in the room. | 我只知道 我想要它在那儿 |
[17:59] | Now, maybe it’s because | 也许是因为 |
[18:02] | I like the feeling of knowing that I’m getting away | 我喜欢揣着一些 |
[18:04] | with something that no one else knows about. | 没人知道的秘密 |
[18:08] | I just want it there. | 我就想留着它 |
[18:12] | Most of the time you’re not here, though. | 但大多数时候你都不在 |
[18:16] | You have helped me live my dreams. | 你帮我实现了梦想 |
[18:24] | So then why would you want to change what we have? | 那为什么要改变现状呢 |
[18:28] | Do you understand how rare this is? | 你明白这有多弥足珍贵吗 |
[18:30] | Now, when I met you, | 我遇到你时 |
[18:32] | you were dancing for chasers for dollars… | 你为了钱给人妖迷跳舞… |
[18:35] | In that cum-stained shithole that I took you out of. | 我带你逃离了那个遍布精斑的破地方 |
[18:38] | And I gave you a life. | 给了你生活 |
[18:40] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[18:42] | And I gave you a life. | 我给了你生活 |
[18:44] | A real life. | 真正的生活 |
[18:47] | And now you repay me this way? | 现在你就这样回报我 |
[18:49] | I’m 40 years old, Dick, | 我40岁了 迪克 |
[18:51] | and I see things as they are, too. | 看待事物的方式也成熟了 |
[18:53] | You think I’m not aware | 你以为我不知道 |
[18:55] | that you’ll trade me in for some young knockoff one day? | 总有一天 我会被新人替代吗 |
[18:58] | That is why I must do this. | 所以我必须做手术 |
[19:01] | For me. For my future. | 为了我 为了未来 |
[19:03] | Well, if that future involves this procedure, | 如果你一定要走这一步 |
[19:07] | it obviously doesn’t include me. | 未来就没有我了 |
[19:09] | But I’m not asking for your permission or your money. | 可我不是要你同意或者跟你要钱 |
[19:12] | I will do this on my own. | 我会自己做手术 |
[19:15] | When was the last time you did anything on your own, penthouse Princess? | 你上一次自己做事是什么时候 豪宅公主 |
[19:31] | The category is beautiful… | 主题是美艳多汁… |
[19:35] | Bodacious… body. | 性感大胆的… 肉体 |
[19:39] | I don’t even know why I’m helping you, | 一想到你圣诞送我的垃圾 |
[19:41] | considering the coal I got on Christmas. | 我都不知道自己为什么要帮你 |
[19:44] | Stop playing the martyr. You’re my daughter, | 别装可怜了 你是我女儿 |
[19:46] | and daughters live to serve their mothers. | 女儿就该为妈妈服务 |
[19:48] | Little do you know that you contributed | 你根本不懂自己是在 |
[19:50] | to something monumental in my life. | 为我的丰功伟绩添砖加瓦 |
[19:52] | I was planning on getting my transsexualism operation. | 我之前计划着做变性手术 |
[19:55] | I saved all my money and was sure I was ready to go under. | 钱都存好了 信誓旦旦要去做成手术 |
[20:00] | I must confess. | 我必须忏悔 |
[20:01] | Children, mother lost her way. | 孩子们 妈妈迷失了方向 |
[20:04] | I forgot that I was a unicorn. | 忘了自己是只高贵的凤凰 |
[20:06] | Preach, mother. There’s only one Elektra. | 说得好 妈妈 伊莱察是独一无二的 |
[20:10] | Besides, | 另外 |
[20:11] | my man wants me just as I am and so do I. | 我和我男人都觉得我天衣无缝 |
[20:14] | Why mess with perfection? | 又何必裁剪呢 |
[20:16] | My god. | 我的天 |
[20:17] | – Girl. No. – What? | -姐妹 别这样 -怎么了 |
[20:21] | Candy, who do you think you’re fooling with? | 坎蒂 别自欺欺人了 |
[20:24] | I’m not trying to fool nobody. | 我不是自欺欺人 |
[20:26] | I’m serving body. | 是旷世佳人 |
[20:27] | This is how I see myself. | 这就是我眼中的自己 |
[20:29] | You are not going out there | 你不许出去 |
[20:30] | and embarrassing my good name, my house. | 抹黑我和家族的名声 |
[20:33] | This is ballroom. | 这是舞厅 |
[20:35] | Categories were created so that we could live out our fantasies. | 这些主题就是为了让我们实现幻想 |
[20:38] | We get to be who we want to be. | 我们可以随心所欲 |
[20:40] | And this is the image I want to project. | 这就是我想表达的自己 |
[20:42] | That image is shattered and distorted. | 你这副模样既破碎又扭曲 |
[20:45] | If you’re going to serve a look, it must be suited to you. | 要想光彩夺人 首先要适合自己 |
[20:48] | It must be streamlined and flattering. | 要凹凸有致又讨人喜欢 |
[20:50] | Most of all, it must be real. | 最重要的是 要真 |
[20:55] | As real as that wig on your head? | 跟你头顶的假发一样真吗 |
[20:57] | Real? | 跟我比 |
[21:00] | These legs are real. | 这双腿是真的 |
[21:01] | These cheekbones are real. | 高颧骨是真的 |
[21:03] | This whittled waist is real. | 小蛮腰也是真的 |
[21:04] | I will never judge a girl for enhancements, | 我从不对整形的人评头论足 |
[21:06] | but they need to convince a skeptical audience searching for falsities. | 但至少要骗得过那些鸡蛋里挑骨头的观众 |
[21:09] | And you are convincing no one. | 而你谁都骗不过 |
[21:12] | If you walk out that door, | 你要是走出去 |
[21:14] | you might as well be walking as an Evangelista, | 还不如说你是伊万吉丽斯塔家的 |
[21:16] | because I only raise winners. | 老娘可只养赢家 |
[21:19] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:21] | Fuck her, Lulu. | 去他妈的 露露 |
[21:23] | She doesn’t get to dictate my reality, I do. | 我命由我不由她 |
[21:46] | Candy Abundance. | 坎蒂·阿班邓斯 |
[21:47] | I am never at a loss for words, | 从没人能让我无语 |
[21:49] | but tonight you have outdid yourself. | 但是今晚你做到了 |
[21:54] | You see her? | 看到了吗 |
[21:55] | What is she…? | 她在… |
[21:59] | I can’t even. | 没眼看 |
[22:01] | Is she for real? | 她来真的 |
[22:05] | Excuse me, Miss Candy. | 不好意思 坎蒂小姐 |
[22:08] | Okay, stop the music. | 音乐停一下 |
[22:10] | Stop the goddamn music. | 音乐给我停下 |
[22:14] | All right. Audience, audience, today, | 观众朋友们 今天 |
[22:16] | Miss Candy abundance has made a discovery. | 坎蒂·阿班邓斯小姐有了新发现 |
[22:20] | Groundbreaking, truly. | 惊天大发现 |
[22:21] | She has created the world’s largest maxi pad | 她发明了世界最大的卫生巾 |
[22:25] | and tied it around her waist. | 并且缠在了腰间 |
[22:28] | I am real. | 这是真货 |
[22:29] | Is that what that is? | 真的吗 |
[22:32] | It’s padding all right. | 就是垫的 |
[22:34] | And she got a super heavy flow from the feel of it. | 拍起来还闷闷的 |
[22:37] | – Come on. – Break that up. Break that up. | -得了吧 -把她俩拉开 拉开 |
[22:40] | We’re not doing that here. | 这不是打架的地方 |
[22:41] | My advice to you, Miss Candy, | 给你点建议 坎蒂小姐 |
[22:43] | is to pull them socks out your bra, | 把胸罩里的袜子抽出来 |
[22:46] | give your mama back her pads, | 屁股里的卫生巾还给你妈 |
[22:48] | and think long and hard, miss girly, | 回去面壁深思一下 小姑娘 |
[22:51] | about a category that you can actually win. | 想想什么主题才是自己能赢的 |
[22:57] | Why don’t you take that mic | 你还是拿着麦克风 |
[22:58] | and shove it up your loose ass and go fuck yourself? | 插进松弛的屁眼里日自己吧 |
[23:02] | I do so every day. | 日常”操”作 |
[23:04] | With glee, bitch. | 乐意之至 婊子 |
[23:08] | As predicted. | 如我所料 |
[23:09] | What a catastrophe. | 真是场灾难 |
[23:12] | You know what, Elektra? Fuck you. | 伊莱察 去你妈的 |
[23:15] | You’ve done nothing but push me down | 你就只会贬低我 |
[23:17] | to make yourself feel better. | 让自己获得优越感 |
[23:19] | What are you missing in your sad, lonely life? | 你孤独悲惨的人生到底缺什么 |
[23:23] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[23:24] | Can’t do this anymore. I quit. | 干不下去了 我退出 |
[23:25] | You can’t quit when you’ve already been fired, bitch. | 你早被我踢了 哪来的退 贱人 |
[23:30] | What is ballroom without a little drama? | 没点戏就不是舞厅了 |
[23:33] | The next category is femme queen realness. | 下一个主题是逼真皇后 |
[23:38] | And y’all better be ready for inspection | 准备好进行检查 |
[23:41] | because we’re touching skin tonight! | 因为今晚我们要上手体验 |
[23:48] | Mother? You’re up. | 妈 该上场了 |
[23:51] | Give it to them. | 让他们见识下 |
[23:55] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[23:57] | And it’s Miss Elektra Abundance, | 伊莱察·阿班邓斯小姐 |
[24:00] | a woman who knows how to flaunt what god hath given her. | 深知如何炫耀自己的天生丽质 |
[24:05] | And she is enhanced to perfection. | 臻至完美 |
[24:09] | Let me see. Give it to me, girl. Yes, bitch. | 让我瞧瞧 浪起来 小贱人 |
[24:15] | Y’all see how it’s done? | 看清了吗 |
[24:17] | We have a contender, someone new. | 有竞争者 一位新人 |
[24:20] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[24:21] | Wait a minute, children. I am mistaken. | 等等 孩子们 我弄错了 |
[24:25] | Not new. | 不是新人 |
[24:27] | Refreshed. | 是重获新生 |
[24:31] | Shit! | 我去 |
[24:34] | You see? | 看啊 |
[24:36] | Y’all see how it’s done? | 看到了吗 |
[24:39] | Miss Aphrodite from The House of Extravaganza. | 来自伊克斯特瓦甘扎之家的月神 |
[24:46] | Yes! | 美啊 |
[24:48] | Bitch. | 小贱人 |
[24:50] | Where have you been? | 你之前都去哪了 |
[24:52] | Bang… kok. | 浪… 谷 |
[24:53] | Bang, bang, bitch. Bang, bang! | 浪谷 宝贝 浪起来 |
[24:56] | Children, look at her, | 宝贝们 看看她 |
[24:58] | glowing like the goddamn moon, honey. | 像月亮一样闪耀清辉 |
[25:02] | Judges, judges, I want you to inspect | 评委们 我要你们仔细检查 |
[25:05] | each lady within an inch of their very lives. | 两位小姐的每一寸肌肤 |
[25:10] | Yes, the silkiness… is it smooth? | 没错 光滑度… 够丝滑吗 |
[25:14] | Is she cocoa butter smooth, babies? | 她是否像可可脂一样丝滑 |
[25:18] | All right, that’s enough. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 够了 |
[25:19] | Time for scores. Miss Aphrodite. | 该亮分了 月神小姐 |
[25:21] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten. All tens across the board. | 10分 10分 10分 10分 10分 全满分 |
[25:26] | And what do we have for miss Elektra? | 伊莱察小姐呢 |
[25:28] | Ten, ten, ten, ten. Nine. | 10分 10分 10分 10分 9分 |
[25:32] | Grand prize: | 大奖属于 |
[25:33] | Miss Aphrodite from The House of Extravaganza. | 伊克斯特瓦甘扎之家的月神小姐 |
[25:36] | First runner-up: Miss Elektra Abundance. | 第二名 伊莱察·阿班邓斯 |
[25:40] | Y’all are fierce. | 你俩是针尖对麦芒 |
[25:44] | Make that shit happen for real. | 梦幻般的身姿 |
[25:46] | Thank you, ladies, for gracing us with your presence on this evening. | 谢谢两位今晚大驾光临 |
[25:53] | Y’all don’t know nothing about that. | 你们什么都不懂 |
[25:55] | Get your ass to Bangkok, baby. | 麻溜滚去曼谷浪吧 宝贝儿 |
[25:57] | Well done. Let me treat you to a nightcap. | 做得好 请你喝杯酒如何 |
[26:00] | Really? I would love that. | 真的吗 荣幸之至 |
[26:07] | You were the first woman I seen walk a ball. | 我第一次看的走秀就是你 |
[26:09] | I remember it like it was yesterday. | 到现在还记忆犹新 |
[26:11] | You had your hair slicked all the way back, | 你把头发全往后梳 |
[26:13] | you wore a black cutout dress and a beaming red lip. | 穿着一件黑色镂空连衣裙 烈焰红唇 |
[26:16] | You looked like the new Revlon girl. | 像露华浓的新代言人 |
[26:18] | – That was in ’84, London’s ball. – Exactly. | -是84年 伦敦舞会 -没错 |
[26:21] | And you won grand prize. | 那次你拔得头筹 |
[26:23] | I was just a confused 17-year-old queen in the audience, but… | 我只是观众席上迷茫的17岁变装皇后… |
[26:27] | but you made becoming a woman seem possible. | 可你让我看到了成为女人不是梦 |
[26:29] | – And now, you have eclipsed me. – Never. | -现在 你让我黯然失色 -不可能 |
[26:32] | You’re Elektra Abundance, the blueprint, an eternal icon. | 你可是伊莱察·阿班邓斯 变装界蓝图 永恒的偶像 |
[26:37] | Even icons get old. | 偶像也会变老 |
[26:39] | That’s what I admire about you younger girls. | 所以我羡慕你们年轻小妞 |
[26:42] | You have no fears, no regrets. | 无所畏惧 不留遗憾 |
[26:44] | You don’t wait. You do, no matter the consequences. | 马不停蹄 说做就做 不计后果 |
[26:47] | I thought about the consequences every day. | 我每天都会思前想后 |
[26:50] | But I was ready for completion, my final stage. | 但我已经准备好完成最后一步 |
[26:56] | It’s like I finally felt whole. | 我终于感觉圆满了 |
[26:58] | For me… I don’t feel incomplete. | 可我… 没觉得不完整 |
[27:02] | I just feel inconvenienced. | 只是不便 |
[27:08] | My man… he’s adamant that I don’t have it. | 我男人… 他坚决反对我做手术 |
[27:13] | He’s generous, but not when it comes to this. | 他很慷慨 可这事上从不低头 |
[27:17] | I know he will leave me in the streets if I have it, | 要是我做了手术 他定会弃我于街头 |
[27:20] | but I’m tired of living in this in-between for him. | 可我疲于为了他过着不男不女的生活 |
[27:58] | There’s nothing… especially a man, | 没有什么… 特别是男人 |
[28:01] | now matter how fine, how rich… | 不管他多好 多有钱… |
[28:03] | Compares to when you look between your legs | 都比不上低头看到自己两腿之间 |
[28:05] | and see nothing there. | 空无一物 |
[28:13] | Ignore me. I’m just… | 别理我 我只是… |
[28:14] | No. You want this. | 不 你想做 |
[28:16] | You’re being real. | 你在做自己 |
[28:17] | I really do. | 真的很想 |
[28:19] | I can see what it’s done for you. | 我肉眼都能看出你的变化 |
[28:22] | I want that. | 我也想做 |
[28:23] | Then go and get it. | 那就放手一搏 |
[28:25] | Dive in every morning and then wash away all those fears. | 清晨把脸埋进水里 洗去所有畏惧 |
[28:30] | How lucky are we? | 我们多幸运 |
[28:33] | We create ourselves. | 得以创造自己 |
[28:35] | Shit, we are the real dreamgirls. | 操 我们才是真正的追梦女孩 |
[28:45] | Mr. Richards. | 理查兹先生 |
[28:47] | So the nurse tells me you have a fever. | 护士跟我说你发烧了 |
[28:50] | Never fear. | 别怕 |
[28:52] | Dr. Love… is here. | 爱情医生… 来啦 |
[29:02] | Still 102. How you feeling? | 还是38.8度 你感觉怎样 |
[29:04] | Terrible. | 难受 |
[29:06] | Then why you getting up? | 那你起身干什么 |
[29:08] | I can’t miss rehearsal. | 不能错过彩排 |
[29:12] | I promised Helena that I wouldn’t let her down. | 我向海莲娜保证过不让她失望 |
[29:14] | Blanca can call her | 布兰卡会打给她 |
[29:15] | and explain that you’re not feeling well. | 说你身体不舒服 |
[29:21] | Now get back in bed. | 现在躺回床上 |
[29:23] | If this fever doesn’t break by tomorrow, | 如果明天还不退烧 |
[29:24] | I’m taking you to see the doctor. | 我就带你去医院 |
[29:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:31] | Ricky, are you negative? | 瑞奇 你是阴性吗 |
[29:33] | You don’t have HIV. | 你没染上HIV |
[29:35] | Now get some sleep. | 快好好休息 |
[29:40] | Ricky, answer the question. | 瑞奇 回答我 |
[29:46] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[29:48] | I don’t think so. | 应该没事吧 |
[29:50] | What does that even mean? | 这算是什么回答 |
[29:51] | It means I’ve never been tested. | 就是说我没做过测试 |
[29:58] | But we’ve had sex. | 可我们做爱了 |
[29:59] | – Safe sex. – Not every time. | -戴套的 -不是每次都戴 |
[30:02] | Well, whose fault is that? | 那你赖谁啊 |
[30:03] | You said it felt better. | 你说不戴更爽 |
[30:08] | I should have listened to lil’ Papi. | 我真应该听小帕比的 |
[30:10] | – He warned me about you. – The fuck is that supposed to mean? | -他警告过我 -这他妈什么意思 |
[30:12] | How many people have you slept with? | 你跟多少人睡过 |
[30:13] | I don’t know. Like… 50? | 我又没数 大概… 50个 |
[30:16] | 50 50? | |
[30:18] | 50 50?! | |
[30:21] | My god. My… | 我天 天… |
[30:22] | My god. | 天呐 |
[30:24] | – You should have told me. – And if I had, | -你该告诉我 -如果我说了 |
[30:25] | what would it have changed?! | 会有什么不同吗 |
[30:28] | The only way you can get HIV is if you’re the receiver. | 只有受才会被传染HIV |
[30:31] | I’ve only bottomed, like, two times. | 我大概只当过两次受 |
[30:34] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:36] | If you were positive, I’d be showing symptoms, too. | 如果你被传染了 我也会有症状的 |
[30:40] | You should have heard them talking, | 你真该听听他们的对话 |
[30:42] | like not knowing is an okay thing. | 好像无知即无罪 |
[30:44] | They’re young. | 他们还小 |
[30:46] | That’s my point. | 所以说啊 |
[30:47] | They don’t know shit about shit. It’s my job to teach them. | 他们屁事儿不懂 教育他们是我的责任 |
[30:49] | What’s the point in being their mother | 明知道艾滋的风险 |
[30:51] | if I can’t do what I need to do to protect them from the one thing | 却不能好好地保护他们避免感染 |
[30:54] | we all know is coming for ’em? | 还算什么母亲 |
[30:55] | Teach ’em to be careful. | 教他们小心行事 |
[30:57] | They kids. | 他们是孩子 |
[30:58] | Most of the grown men we know aren’t careful. | 大多数成年人也不见得谨慎 |
[31:04] | They got to get checked, and not just for their sake. | 他们必须去做测试 不光是确保自身健康 |
[31:06] | They need to know so they don’t hurt nobody else. | 更是保护他人免受伤害 |
[31:10] | I stopped getting tested. | 我不做测试了 |
[31:14] | What? | 什么 |
[31:16] | After Costas got sick, | 自从科斯塔斯得病 |
[31:17] | and I saw how the AZT made him sicker. | 我眼看着抗艾滋药让他日渐消瘦 |
[31:22] | He’s not the first. | 不止他一人 |
[31:25] | I know about five people | 我知道大概五个人 |
[31:26] | where the drugs killed ’em before the virus did. | 病毒还没扩散 就先被药物弄死了 |
[31:29] | But you don’t know that. | 可你并不能确定 |
[31:30] | I know that Ronald Reagan will not say the word “AIDS.” | 我确定罗纳德·里根压根不会提”艾滋” |
[31:33] | – I… – Health insurance | -我… -医疗保险 |
[31:35] | will not cover any treatments. | 不覆盖任何艾滋治疗 |
[31:37] | The world wants us dead. | 世人要我们死 |
[31:40] | They don’t think this is a plague | 他们不觉得这是场瘟疫 |
[31:43] | They think it’s some sort of divine justice | 反而觉得这是上天的惩戒 |
[31:46] | or Darwin’s answer for sodomy. | 或是优胜劣汰的法则 |
[31:51] | I used to get tested every month, | 以前我每个月都去测试 |
[31:54] | but now I just… | 现在我… |
[31:55] | I’m just extra careful when I do what I do, | 只是做那事时格外谨慎 |
[31:58] | and I am… living my life. | 然后… 好好生活 |
[32:01] | You’re whistling past the graveyard. | 你在与死神共舞 |
[32:03] | Maybe! | 也许吧 |
[32:04] | But you knowing and me not knowing | 但知道与否 |
[32:06] | is not gonna change the fact that at some point, | 这并不能改变事实 |
[32:08] | this shit is gonna run us all down. | 我们终究会因此丧命 |
[32:10] | You are one pessimistic motherfucker, I’ll tell ya. | 你真是个悲观的混球 |
[32:11] | I’m a realist. | 我只是现实 |
[32:16] | – And I’m scared. – I know you are. | -而且我很怕 -我知道 |
[32:18] | But what is scared to us? | 可是恐惧于我们 |
[32:20] | It’s like water to a fish. | 只是如鱼得水 |
[32:25] | There’s no point in dreaming of a life without having to be scared. | 幻想没有恐惧的生活毫无意义 |
[32:28] | But you’re also strong and brave. | 可你强大又勇敢 |
[32:31] | Brave enough to get up on that stage | 足以站上舞台 |
[32:32] | and take on all of us crazy bitches night after night. | 带着我们这群疯女人夜夜笙歌 |
[32:37] | We are all gonna get tested, | 我们都要去做测试 |
[32:38] | and we are all gonna get through this, together. | 而且我们都会挺过去的 肩并肩 |
[32:55] | It’s good to see you, Damon. How you feeling? | 很高兴见到你 戴蒙 感觉如何 |
[32:57] | That fever took hold of your soul. | 那高烧像是要了你的命 |
[32:59] | I know. Six days before it finally broke. | 是啊 高烧六天才退 |
[33:02] | But I’m feeling like myself again. | 但现在感觉好多了 |
[33:05] | Went to my first dance rehearsal today, and I feel pretty good. | 我今天参加了第一次舞蹈排练 感觉很不错 |
[33:08] | Glad to hear it, and I’m glad you guys could join me today. | 那太好了 很高兴你们愿意和我一起 |
[33:13] | What’s the special occasion? | 今天是什么特别的日子吗 |
[33:15] | We are going to get tested for HIV. | 我们要去做HIV病毒测试 |
[33:18] | And I don’t want to hear any, “I don’t need to be tested.” | 我不行听到你们说 “我不用做测试” |
[33:20] | You’re going, you’re going, you’re going. | 你要去 你要去 你也要去 |
[33:24] | We need to know our stats | 我们得了解自己的身体情况 |
[33:25] | so we can stop spreading this disease. | 避免病毒传播开去 |
[33:29] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[33:31] | And if we do it together, | 如果我们一起去 |
[33:34] | it’ll be less scary. | 就没那么可怕了 |
[33:39] | Don’t you want to know? | 你不想知道吗 |
[33:41] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[33:43] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[33:44] | – You coming, too, right? – He doesn’t need to get tested. | -你也来吧 -他不需要测试 |
[33:47] | – He’s not running the streets. – I think I do. | -他没有乱搞 -我觉得我需要 |
[33:49] | But you can’t get it from a woman. | 但你不可能从女人那里感染啊 |
[33:51] | Listen, I prefer the ladies, | 我确实更喜欢女人 |
[33:54] | but I’m an equal opportunity lover. | 但我可是男女通吃呢 |
[33:56] | – Ain’t nothing wrong with that. – But wait. | -这话说得没错 -等等 |
[33:58] | If you’re being safe, you shouldn’t have anything to worry about, right? | 如果你做了安全措施 就没什么可担心的吧 |
[34:00] | Back in the day, | 当年 |
[34:02] | when I was real hard up for cash, | 我很缺钱的时候 |
[34:04] | I’d let dudes suck my dick. | 也让男人舔我老二 |
[34:06] | The symptoms are different with everybody. | 所有人的症状都不太一样 |
[34:08] | I have friends who have been diagnosed and are just fine. | 我有朋友被确诊后也完全没事的 |
[34:11] | And then I had friends who dropped dead | 也有朋友突然去世 |
[34:12] | because they didn’t know they had it. | 因为他们不知道自己感染了 |
[34:14] | Once it’s in you, you’re on borrowed time. | 一旦感染上 便难逃一死 |
[34:20] | You sure this is legit? | 确定这合法吗 |
[34:22] | You know that girl Revlon? | 记得乐芙兰吗 |
[34:24] | That ass is fine as shit. | 完美翘臀的妞 |
[34:26] | She said this lady, Ms. Orlando, gave it to her | 她说奥兰多女士收费 |
[34:28] | for ten percent of what that Clarissa charge. | 只要克拉丽莎要价的一成 |
[34:33] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[34:35] | Is… this safe? | 这… 安全吗 |
[34:40] | We gonna breathe funny after? | 之后不会呼吸不畅吧 |
[34:42] | Beggars can’t be choosers. Come on. | 穷鬼哪能挑肥拣瘦 走吧 |
[34:47] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[34:48] | The good lord | 上帝造人出了错 |
[34:49] | made all the girls that want to be skinny, fat, | 胖姑娘都想瘦 |
[34:52] | and all the girls that want to be fat, skinny. | 瘦姑娘都想胖 |
[34:55] | But Ms. Orlando is here to make things right. | 但奥兰多女士会纠正这一切 |
[35:03] | Don’t be jealous of a perfect mug. | 别嫉妒我完美的胸部 |
[35:08] | How come you’re less than half the price of Clarissa? | 你要价为什么不到克拉丽莎的一半 |
[35:10] | Because Clarissa get her silicone | 因为克拉丽莎的硅胶 |
[35:12] | from a doctor on the upper West Side. | 来自上西区的一个医生 |
[35:15] | I go down to Honduras and get the same shit for pennies. | 我去洪都拉斯只用几分钱就拿到了同样的东西 |
[35:20] | The exact same? | 完全一样吗 |
[35:22] | There’s some differences, | 有一些差别 |
[35:25] | but I add some of my own ingredients | 但我加了些自己的材料 |
[35:27] | – to make it the same. – Like what? | -把它变得一样 -比如什么 |
[35:29] | Are you guys here to get beautified, | 你们到底是来变美的 |
[35:32] | or to steal my proprietary secrets? | 还是来窃取商业机密的 |
[35:37] | You can’t pass without curves. | 没有完美曲线可不行 |
[35:41] | I say this with love. | 我好心告诉你们 |
[35:42] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[35:44] | Men throw themselves at me. | 男人们对我如痴如醉 |
[35:47] | Every man wants a plump lip | 男人都喜欢丰满的嘴唇 |
[35:50] | and a luscious breast. | 和饱满的胸部 |
[35:52] | Okay. Okay. Okay. Wait. | 好了好了 等一下 |
[35:56] | I got cash. See? | 我有现金 看到了吧 |
[35:58] | I want breasts and I want hips. | 我要丰胸和翘臀 |
[36:01] | I need to look like a coke bottle, but with big titties. | 我要可乐瓶那样的曲线 但胸部必须大 |
[36:04] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[36:07] | I’m gonna give you four shots in your hips, | 我会给你屁股打四针 |
[36:09] | but then you have to move it around | 但你必须在它变硬前 |
[36:12] | so it’s even before it gets hard. | 把它抹匀 |
[36:14] | Okay. What? You want to go first? | 好吧 怎么了 你要先来吗 |
[36:18] | No. | 不 |
[36:19] | Nah. I’m gonna skip today, | 不 我今天不做了 |
[36:23] | see how it goes with you. | 看看你的效果如何 |
[36:26] | Come on. Lay down there. | 来吧 快躺下 |
[36:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:30] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:31] | Wait. Okay. Hold my hand. | 等一下 握住我的手 |
[36:35] | Okay, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[36:38] | I’m gonna make you pretty. | 我会让你变美 |
[36:42] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[36:44] | I was never any good at tests. | 我从来都不擅长测试 |
[36:46] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[36:49] | But there’s power in knowing. Remember that. | 记住 了解真相能得到力量 |
[36:52] | And, you know, in two weeks’ time, we’ll… | 而且 两周之内 我们就… |
[36:54] | We’ll find out we pass, right? | 我们会发现我们都通过了 |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:58] | Number 53. | 53号 |
[37:01] | That’s me. | 到我了 |
[37:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[37:27] | That was it? That’s pretty easy. | 就这样吗 挺简单的 |
[37:30] | – All done. – That was, that was good. | -好了 -太好了 |
[37:31] | That was like a walk in the park. | 就像是在公园里散个步 |
[37:43] | Look at all these femme queens. | 看看这些皇后 |
[37:45] | Body in the building, children. | 真是肉色生香啊 宝贝 |
[37:48] | Yes, so luscious, so supple. | 丰满动人 凹凸有致 |
[37:55] | Judges, your scores. | 评审 请打分 |
[37:57] | Ten, nine, nine, ten, ten. | 10分 9分 9分 10分 10分 |
[38:00] | Work it out. Who’s coming next? | 打分结束 下一个是谁 |
[38:03] | The basketball bouncing boobies, baby. | 玉峰挺拔 波涛汹涌 |
[38:08] | Give it to me! Give it to me! | 来呀 来呀 |
[38:09] | What are your scores? Eight, eight, eight, eight, eight. | 你的分数是 8分 8分 8分 8分 8分 |
[38:13] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[38:14] | Any more contender…! | 还有其他选手… |
[38:16] | Is it chaka-chaka, chaka Khan? | 这是查卡-查卡 查卡坎吗 |
[38:20] | Work! Yes! Live! | 浪起来 没错 活出彩 |
[38:25] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[38:25] | Can you zip me up, please? | 能帮我把拉链拉上吗 |
[38:32] | How do I look? | 我怎么样 |
[38:33] | Good. You look good, girl. | 很好 美呆了 |
[38:34] | Yeah. Is it hot in here? | 这里是不是很热 |
[38:37] | Hot? | 很热 |
[38:39] | Half your ass is hanging out this skirt, ma. | 这裙子都包不住你的翘臀了 |
[38:43] | You’re not hot, though? | 你不觉得热吗 |
[38:45] | Maybe you’re getting sick. | 可能你生病了 |
[38:47] | There’s a flu going around. Damon had it last week. | 最近流感肆虐 戴蒙上周就得了 |
[38:49] | Well, I’ll get some rest after I snag this trophy. | 等我拿下大奖 我就去休息一下 |
[38:52] | Okay. Work, sis. You got this. | 好了 浪起来 你可以的 |
[38:55] | Beat it, bitch. | 来吧 小婊子 |
[38:58] | Is that Miss Candy? | 这是坎蒂小姐吗 |
[39:01] | She’s back, coming down this runway | 她回来了 走上这个T台 |
[39:04] | with more curves than a racetrack. | 山路十八弯的玲珑曲线 |
[39:08] | I see you. | 尽收眼底 |
[39:10] | And I heard from a little birdie backstage | 有位可人儿悄悄告诉我 |
[39:13] | them curves is bought and paid for. | 这身材都是真金实银买的 |
[39:18] | Come on. You got your scores, babies? | 宝贝们 亮出分数吧 |
[39:19] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, | 10分 10分 10分 10分 |
[39:23] | ten! | 10分 |
[39:25] | Across the board! | 全满分 |
[39:29] | Everybody loves a perfect! | 世人皆爱完美 |
[39:54] | I quit the house. | 我退了家族 |
[39:56] | So why you being so nice to me? | 为什么还对我好 |
[39:57] | I fired you, actually. | 是我踢了你 |
[40:01] | But I didn’t mean it. | 只是在气头上 |
[40:03] | You’re rebellious and usually boring, | 你叛逆又无趣 |
[40:05] | but I still have use for you. | 但仍有价值 |
[40:06] | Well, what if I did mean it? | 要是我真想退出呢 |
[40:08] | Then there’s the door. | 那就门这边请 |
[40:15] | What’s it say? | 多少度 |
[40:18] | 101. It’s going down. | 38.3度 退了点 |
[40:21] | Because of the antibiotics I procured for you. | 那是我给你的抗生素见效了 |
[40:24] | You’re not the first girl I’ve seen go down | 像你这种犯糊涂的女人 |
[40:25] | this particular Avenue of dum-dum. | 我可见得多了 |
[40:29] | Why didn’t you come and talk to me about this first? | 你怎么不先来问问我呢 |
[40:32] | I would have sent you to the right people. | 我能给你介绍靠谱的医生 |
[40:33] | The fuck I want to talk to you about anything? | 我他妈能问你什么 |
[40:36] | The on thing you like to talk about is you. | 你向来只顾自己 |
[40:40] | You think you’re a queen. | 觉得你是女王 |
[40:42] | You’re the worst mother I have ever seen. | 你是我见过最差的母亲 |
[40:45] | You don’t want children, you want subjects. | 你哪是要孩子 分明是要臣民 |
[40:48] | You have no idea what it’s like. | 你根本不懂这种感受 |
[40:51] | How different it is to live this life, when you… | 不理解这种人生 你是… |
[40:54] | look like you, | 这种样子 |
[40:55] | have your money. | 有钱可挥霍 |
[40:58] | I hate what I see when I look in the mirror. | 我厌恶镜子里的自己 |
[41:06] | I’m so lonely. | 我好寂寞 |
[41:16] | You think I was born a butterfly? | 你以为我天生丽质吗 |
[41:19] | I am who I am because I know who I am, | 我是追寻自我才造就了今日 |
[41:21] | and I refuse to ever let anyone ever tell me otherwise. | 绝容不得他人指手画脚 |
[41:25] | I still made mistakes. | 我仍会犯错 |
[41:27] | And I still feel pain when I look in the mirror | 面对镜子 看见自己的身体 |
[41:31] | and see the body staring back at me. | 我仍会感到痛苦 |
[41:33] | What part? | 哪部分 |
[41:34] | You know what part. | 你心知肚明 |
[41:36] | But I thought you said he liked it. | 你不是说他喜欢吗 |
[41:39] | And that you were okay with it. | 还说你也能接受 |
[41:41] | That’s the price you pay for all that finery? | 这就是你雍容华贵的代价吗 |
[41:45] | I’m not okay with it. | 我接受不了 |
[41:47] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[41:49] | No one… | 没人… |
[41:50] | Is going to tell me who I am | 能决定我是谁 |
[41:53] | or what I want. | 想要什么 |
[41:56] | I’m having that procedure done. | 我要完成手术 |
[42:00] | I will be everything I was born to be. | 成为生来注定的自己 |
[42:04] | Now, you sit tight. | 你坐好了 |
[42:05] | I’m going to run and grab us some hot and sour soup. | 我去打点酸辣汤回来 |
[42:47] | What’s the matter, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[42:52] | Too much to drink, or… | 喝太多了 还是… |
[42:54] | – Is the thrill losing its edge? – No. | -你对我没感觉了 -不是 |
[42:57] | No, it’s the whiskey. | 都怪威士忌 |
[42:59] | It’s happened to me before. | 我遇过这种情况 |
[43:01] | Especially with guys like you. | 尤其是你这样的男人 |
[43:03] | Y’all just… get me out of your system. | 你们… 就这样厌倦了我 |
[43:07] | No. No, no, baby. | 不是的 宝贝 |
[43:08] | It’s the booze, it’s the booze. Just keep trying. | 是酒的原因 再试试就好了 |
[43:11] | Try. | 再试试 |
[43:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[43:15] | Come on. | 继续 |
[43:22] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[43:24] | I’m not lying. | 我没有 |
[43:26] | Did you shoot your load with your wife earlier? | 你是刚跟老婆做了吗 |
[43:30] | No room for seconds with your mistress? | 都不愿和情人梅开二度咯 |
[43:32] | Angel, what’s wrong? | 安吉尔 怎么了 |
[43:35] | You’re acting crazy. Are you drunk? | 你在无理取闹 是醉了吗 |
[43:38] | No. | 没 |
[43:41] | I want to know the truth. | 我想知道真相 |
[43:44] | Just say it. | 承认吧 |
[43:45] | You’re more attracted to her than you are to me. | 你更喜欢她 而不是我 |
[43:50] | She must have those nice round hips | 她生完孩子后 |
[43:52] | after having those babies, right? | 肯定是丰乳肥臀吧 |
[43:55] | Come on, baby, come on. | 别这样 宝贝 |
[43:57] | It’s just the booze. It’s the booze. | 我说了是酒 |
[43:59] | Come on… | 来嘛… |
[44:02] | No. | 不 |
[44:07] | I’m not doing nothing until I know your story. | 你今天不把话说清楚就别想碰我 |
[44:16] | You wanted a side piece, | 你要想尝尝鲜 |
[44:18] | you could have fucked your secretary like most guys do. | 大可像其他男人一样干秘书 |
[44:20] | And if you wanted to pay for it, | 要是想嫖娼 |
[44:21] | how come you chose to spend a week | 又怎会整整一周 |
[44:22] | driving around those docks, Stan? | 开着车在码头逛 斯坦 |
[44:24] | You were looking for me, for someone like me. | 你找的是我 是我这种人 |
[44:28] | You were specific. | 你可挑了 |
[44:30] | I was… curious. I was interested. | 我是… 好奇 感兴趣 |
[44:35] | It was scary, but… but I couldn’t… | 是有点吓人 可… 可我… |
[44:38] | I couldn’t stop myself. | 我控制不住 |
[44:39] | I was an experiment to you. | 我只是新奇体验咯 |
[44:41] | No, don’t think you’re an experiment. | 不 我绝对不是一时兴起 |
[44:44] | You think you’re the only stray white boy from the suburbs | 你以为郊区里幻想着我的迷途浪子 |
[44:47] | that has me as his fantasy? | 就只有你一个吗 |
[44:50] | You go from girl to girl, Stan. | 斯坦 你阅女无数 |
[44:53] | I’ve never been with anyone else. | 我从没跟别人在一起 |
[44:56] | – Just you. – So far. | -只有你 -迟早的事 |
[44:58] | How come the last time when we was fooling around, | 我们上次亲热的时候 |
[45:00] | and it was taking you some time to get hard, | 你怎么都硬不起来 |
[45:02] | you reached around and played with my dick? | 然后就玩起我的屌了 |
[45:04] | – I did that… – And then you was like a rock. | -我那是… -然后你就坚如磐石了 |
[45:05] | I did that for you. | 我是为了你 |
[45:06] | I could tell you were getting turned on. | 我看得出你兴奋了啊 |
[45:08] | – I-I thought you would like it. – I told you, | -我以为你喜欢呢 -我说了 |
[45:10] | I don’t like that! | 我不喜欢 |
[45:12] | I did that for you! | 我是为了你 |
[45:14] | – Are you gay? – No! I’m not gay. | -你是同性恋吗 -不是 |
[45:17] | – Have you been with men before? – No. I’ve never been with men. | -你以前和男人搞过吗 -从来没有 |
[45:19] | I’m not interested in that. | 我没兴趣 |
[45:20] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[45:22] | I told you that. | 我说过了 |
[45:23] | Don’t think I haven’t thought about this. | 别以为我没想过 |
[45:26] | I just like you. | 我只喜欢你 |
[45:27] | I don’t know why, I just do. | 不知所起 一往情深 |
[45:30] | Would you still want me if I had a sex change? | 我要是变性了 你还喜欢我吗 |
[45:34] | I want you to do what you want, but yeah. | 你做什么我都支持 一样喜欢 |
[45:36] | Yeah. I don’t care. | 我不在意 |
[45:37] | I… | 我… |
[45:41] | Is that what this is about? | 是为了这个吗 |
[45:42] | You want that? Y-you want money for that? | 你想变性 找我拿钱 |
[45:49] | You do want me to change. | 你是想我改变 |
[45:54] | Jesus, Angel. | 天啊 安吉尔 |
[45:58] | You’re all over the place. | 你太闹腾了 |
[46:00] | Is the booze screwing with your hormones or something? | 是酒精影响了你的荷尔蒙什么吗 |
[46:01] | I just want to know the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[46:05] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[46:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:10] | When I was in college, I went… | 上大学的时候 我去了… |
[46:13] | I went to a porno book store. | 去了家成人书店 |
[46:15] | It was one of those big ones in Times Square | 是时代广场的大店铺 |
[46:17] | that has everything. | 应有尽有 |
[46:19] | I owned one old Playboy since I was 14; | 14岁来我就只有一本旧”花花公子” |
[46:21] | I wanted to get something more hard-core. | 我想探索些更刺激的了 |
[46:24] | There was one section of magazines off to the side, | 书店边上有片杂志区 |
[46:26] | and they were wrapped up in brown paper, | 都用牛皮纸包着 |
[46:28] | but I could still see the title. | 但还是看得见标题 |
[46:32] | I got all hot in the face and nervous, | 我满面潮红 万分紧张 |
[46:34] | but it also made me a little hard. | 下面也起了反应 |
[46:38] | And it made no sense to me. | 这根本讲不通啊 |
[46:41] | I never thought about anything like that before. | 我从没幻想过这类情景 |
[46:47] | I’m a pornographic magazine come to life. | 我就是真人版的成人杂志 |
[46:50] | That’s not fair, that’s not what I said. | 不能这么说 我不是这意思 |
[46:52] | Am I real to you at all? | 在你眼里我真实吗 |
[46:53] | Yes, you’re more than real to me. | 当然 你不只是真实 |
[46:59] | Angel, don’t do this. | 安吉尔 别这样 |
[47:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[47:04] | Get out of my apartment. | 滚出我的公寓 |
[47:08] | No. | 不 |
[47:11] | Get out! | 滚开 |
[47:16] | You piece of shit! | 你个人渣 |
[47:36] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉 久等了 |
[47:38] | Damon, your HIV exam came back negative. | 戴蒙 你的HIV测试结果是阴性 |
[47:45] | Thank you, Jesus, thank you, je… | 谢谢 天啊 谢谢你… |
[47:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:02] | Number 42. | 42号 |
[48:12] | I’ll feel better when I, when I find out about you. | 知道你的结果 我会更开心 |
[48:15] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[48:17] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[48:23] | 53 53? | |
[48:26] | I promise I’ll always be safe. | 我保证会注意安全 |
[48:29] | I’ve learned my lesson. | 我得到教训了 |
[48:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:42] | I’m negative. | 我是阴性 |
[48:46] | 28 28. | |
[48:48] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[48:53] | We detected antibodies in your blood. | 我们在你的血液中检测出了抗体 |
[48:55] | Yeah, you have to run the test again. | 你们得再测多次啊 |
[48:56] | It could be a false positive. | 可能是假阳呢 |
[48:58] | I can assure you we ran it twice. | 我保证 我们测了两次 |
[49:00] | The results were the same. | 结果一致 |
[49:02] | You’re HIV positive. | 你是HIV阳性 |
[49:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[49:14] | This is the… | 这… |
[49:16] | This is the moment that I dreaded most. | 这是我最害怕的时刻 |
[49:20] | Dodged it, for years. | 躲了这么多年 |
[49:24] | And now the son of a bitch has finally caught up with me. | 如今这个操蛋的病毒终于追上我了 |
[49:35] | My god. | 天啊 |
[49:39] | Well, there’s no use in shedding good tears | 既成事实 |
[49:42] | over something you can’t change, right? | 落泪又有何用呢 |
[49:48] | My god. | 天啊 |
[49:51] | Jesus. Jesus. | 老天爷啊 |
[49:57] | I got to pull myself together | 我得振作 |
[49:59] | before I go back out to those boys. | 还要出去面对孩子呢 |
[50:00] | I got to pull myself together. | 我要振作 |
[50:02] | Could you… | 你能… |
[50:04] | – Can I just have a minute, please, alone? – Of course. | -能让我自己静静吗 -当然 |
[50:16] | My god. | 天啊 |
[50:25] | It was negative. I-I’m negative. | 是阴性 我是阴性 |
[50:29] | Nice. | 好啊 |
[50:39] | So let’s, go-go, celebrate, right? | 我们去庆祝吧 |
[50:43] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -好 -走 |
[51:04] | You got to take a picture of this one for your flipbook. | 这身衣服可得拍张照放进你的手翻书里 |
[51:06] | Plans, plans, plans. | 计划 计划 计划 |
[51:09] | Blanca is always about her plans. | 布兰卡总是运筹帷幄 |
[51:11] | I am sorry if I am happy and hopeful. | 抱歉 我就是这么乐观积极 |
[51:14] | I’m about to go see my child perform for all of those civilized folk | 我要穿着你为我做的这身绝世华服 |
[51:18] | wearing this magnificent creation you made for me. | 去看我孩子为那些上流人士表演 |
[51:23] | Damon is getting his shot, | 戴蒙走运了 |
[51:25] | all of y’all are healthy. | 你们都健康 |
[51:28] | Life isn’t always good, but, | 人生并非总是美好 |
[51:30] | right now, in this moment, | 可是此时此刻 |
[51:33] | it’s good. | 的确美妙 |
[51:39] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[51:45] | About what? | 什么谎 |
[51:49] | I lied about my results. | 测试结果 |
[52:11] | Pray Tell, are you positive? | 普雷·泰尔 你是阳性 |
[52:15] | Why would you lie about something like that? | 为什么要瞒这种事啊 |
[52:20] | You know what? | 算了 |
[52:22] | Who am I to ask? | 我哪有资格说 |
[52:24] | But now I’m gonna end up in some hospital, wasting away. | 我以后会在医院里日渐消瘦 孤独终老了 |
[52:29] | With a nurse who won’t bring me my food. | 连护士都不肯送餐给我 |
[52:31] | Stop saying that. | 别说了 |
[52:33] | But it’s true. It’s true. We’ve seen it. | 可这是真的 我们都见过 |
[52:36] | They don’t know shit about this thing yet, | 他们还没搞懂这是什么啊 |
[52:38] | which means they don’t know if it’s incurable yet. | 说不定能治愈呢 |
[52:40] | Baby, they don’t want to cure it. | 宝贝 他们可不想治愈 |
[52:43] | Of course they do. | 当然想了 |
[52:45] | Somebody does. | 总有人想的 |
[52:46] | Win the Nobel Prize and all of that. | 赢个诺贝尔奖什么的 |
[52:49] | And you and I are gonna take care of each other, | 我们要同甘共苦 |
[52:53] | and we are gonna find every treatment and drug, | 做一切治疗 好好吃药 |
[52:58] | and we are gonna survive as long as we can. | 尽可能地活下去 |
[53:02] | I’m not ready to die yet. | 我还不想死啊 |
[53:04] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[53:12] | Before we discuss scheduling, | 排期之前 |
[53:14] | it’s my duty to talk through preparation, | 我有义务跟你解释清楚 |
[53:17] | surgery and aftercare with you. | 准备手续 手术和术后照顾 |
[53:18] | But let’s start with the questions you have for me. | 但还是先来说说你的疑虑吧 |
[53:21] | How bad will it hurt? | 会多痛 |
[53:23] | Most of my patients only remember | 我大多数病人 |
[53:24] | waking up in the recovery room. | 都只记得在恢复室醒来 |
[53:27] | You won’t be alone. | 你不会孤单 |
[53:28] | You’ll have a team of the best taking care of you, | 有我们最佳的团队照料你 |
[53:30] | including me. | 包括我 |
[53:49] | I’ve always had someone. | 我一直都有人依靠 |
[53:53] | I’ve always had him by my side, taking care of me. | 他总在我身边照顾我 |
[53:56] | I’ve been with him for ten years. | 在一起整整10年 |
[53:58] | That’s rare. | 多难得啊 |
[54:03] | Do you know what I’m giving up to go through this? | 你知道我做这个手术放弃了什么吗 |
[54:11] | I can only imagine the sacrifices you’ve made to be here, | 你来这里所做的牺牲 我只能想象 |
[54:16] | but it’s never a bad decision to choose yourself. | 可是做自己绝不会是错误的抉择 |
[54:20] | You will feel free. | 你会如释重负 |
[54:23] | I’ve seen it with my own eyes. | 这是我亲眼所见 |
[54:25] | I marvel every time. | 每次都令我惊叹 |
[54:36] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[56:30] | That’s my baby. That’s my baby right there. | 那是我的孩子 是我的孩子 |
[56:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |