| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:18] | The category is Femme Queen Virgin Runway. | 本次主题是变装皇后 | 
| [00:21] | First time walking a ball! | 舞会处女秀 | 
| [00:24] | Behold the new daughters, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 新人登场 | 
| [00:28] | These are the up-and-coming pretty girls, | 前程似锦的美人儿 | 
| [00:31] | and here they come. | 她们来了 | 
| [00:34] | I want you all to meet the future of our community. | 邀你共同见证我们的未来 | 
| [00:38] | Giving you all-day Spanish Harlem realness. | 展现西班牙哈莱姆真实的一天 | 
| [00:42] | Come through, | 接下来 | 
| [00:43] | judges score her: ten, ten, ten, nine, nine. | 请亮分 10分 10分 10分 9分 9分 | 
| [00:47] | That did you all right, stand to the side. | 展示结束 请退居一侧 | 
| [00:49] | And here she come, honey, a botanical beauty. | 迎面走来的是百花绽放俏佳人 | 
| [00:51] | Come through, mellow yellow. | 柔和的麦色肌肤 | 
| [00:53] | Mama, you look great. | 宝贝 你可真美 | 
| [00:54] | Big feet and all, honey. | 就是脚大了点 | 
| [00:55] | ♪ No sleep last night ♪ | ♪ 昨夜辗转无眠 ♪ | 
| [00:56] | She’s got the look of a model, but the walk of a duck. | 她长得像模特 走得却像鸭子 | 
| [00:59] | All right, I see eight, eight, eight, eight, eight. | 好的 8分 8分 8分 8分 8分 | 
| [00:59] | ♪ Been dreaming of you ♪ | ♪ 魂牵梦绕是你 ♪ | 
| [01:02] | Remember, these are virgins, babies. | 记住 这可是处女秀 | 
| [01:04] | ♪ Please hold me tight ♪ | ♪ 请抱紧我 ♪ | 
| [01:04] | It’s not their fault, they’re trying. | 别怪她们 她们尽力了 | 
| [01:06] | Yes! I know that’s right, darling. | 这才对嘛 亲爱的 | 
| [01:07] | ♪ ‘Cause I can’t help the way that I feel ♪ | ♪ 我已经情不自禁 ♪ | 
| [01:10] | Mother Africa giving you Soul Glow versus Soul Train. | 非洲母亲赐你迷人秀发与音乐才华 | 
| [01:11] | ♪ I just can’t help the way that I feel ♪ | ♪ 情不自禁 ♪ | 
| [01:14] | Judges score her: eight, nine, nine, nine, eight. | 评委亮分 8分 9分 9分 9分 8分 | 
| [01:16] | ♪ Thief in the night ♪ | ♪ 夜深人静 ♪ | 
| [01:18] | Are they not divine? Give them all a round of applause. | 真可谓是众神之作 掌声送给她们 | 
| [01:20] | ♪ You took my heart ♪ | ♪ 你偷走我的心 ♪ | 
| [01:22] | Anybody else walking? Anybody else coming through? | 还有人吗 还有谁想上 | 
| [01:24] | ♪ Now danger’s in sight ♪ | ♪ 危机四起 ♪ | 
| [01:28] | ♪ ‘Cause I can’t help the way that I feel ♪ | ♪ 而我已情不自禁 ♪ | 
| [01:30] | Now who do we have over here? | 现在登场的是谁 | 
| [01:32] | ♪ I just can’t help the way that I feel ♪ | ♪ 情不自禁 ♪ | 
| [01:36] | What is this? | 什么鬼 | 
| [01:38] | Wait a minute, honey, | 等等 亲爱的 | 
| [01:39] | looks like Cinderella came to the ball after midnight. | 看起来像12点后的灰姑娘来走秀 | 
| [01:42] | Cut the music, baby. Cut the music. Cut the music. | 关掉音乐 关掉音乐 关掉音乐 | 
| [01:43] | ♪ Come down ♪ | ♪ 降临 ♪ | 
| [01:44] | What do we got here? | 你是谁 | 
| [01:46] | Blanca, my name is Blanca. I’m from the Bronx. | 布兰卡 我叫布兰卡 来自布朗克斯 | 
| [01:48] | Miss Blanca, where is your mother? Whose child is this? | 布兰卡小姐 你母亲在哪里 这谁家孩子 | 
| [01:50] | I don’t have a mother or a father. | 我无父无母 | 
| [01:52] | We can all see that, baby. | 我们都看出来了 宝贝 | 
| [01:54] | Ain’t no mother would send her daughter out there | 哪个母亲愿意自己女儿 | 
| [01:55] | with that cheap Shake-N-Go wig. | 戴着廉价的假发出门 | 
| [01:58] | Can somebody please adopt this child? | 有谁愿意收养这孩子吗 | 
| [01:59] | UNICEF? Somebody help her. | 联合国儿童基金会呢 谁来帮帮她 | 
| [02:01] | The category is Virgin Runway, sweetheart, | 本次主题是处女秀 小可爱 | 
| [02:04] | not a little drag-in-a-box left at the fire station, honey. | 不是被抛弃在消防局的异装癖 | 
| [02:08] | Somebody help her. | 谁愿意帮她 | 
| [02:11] | Please help this girl. Look at her shoes! | 发发善心吧 看看她穿的鞋 | 
| [02:14] | That dress. I can’t with the wig, honey. | 这打扮 这假发送我都不要 | 
| [02:18] | Help this… She coming. | 帮帮这… 她过来了 | 
| [02:20] | Can I have my scores, please? | 请给我打分吧 | 
| [02:22] | All right, judges. You heard Little Orphan Annie. | 评委 听见”小孤女”的话了吧 | 
| [02:24] | Can we get these scores? Seven, seven, six, six, six. | 看看得分 7分 7分 6分 6分 6分 | 
| [02:29] | Bye-bye, Blanca! Maybe next time, sweetheart. | 再见 布兰卡 下次再战吧 小可爱 | 
| [02:32] | Like my girlfriend says, it takes nerve to walk a ball, | 就像我女朋友说的 走秀要有胆 | 
| [02:35] | but Blanca, bitch, you had nerve. | 布兰卡 小贱人 你有胆 | 
| [02:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have our grand prize winner, Leesa! | 女士们先生们 大奖得主是 丽莎 | 
| [02:52] | Congratulations, girl, like… | 恭喜 姐妹 就像… | 
| [02:55] | My God, my God, | 我天 我天 | 
| [02:56] | did you guys catch that stubble under those lights? | 你们瞟到在灯光下发亮的胡茬了吗 | 
| [02:59] | Catch it? | 还用瞟吗 | 
| [02:59] | She basically cut my cheek when she went in for a kiss. | 她跟我贴面礼时都快把我脸刺穿了 | 
| [03:02] | I feel attacked. | 感觉被侵犯了 | 
| [03:04] | Girl, what was she thinking? | 她到底在想什么啊 | 
| [03:06] | – I don’t know. – I think she came at the wrong category. | -不知道 -我觉得她选错主题了 | 
| [03:08] | This was not Butch Queen Up in Drags, right? | 这又不是大老粗皇后变装秀 | 
| [03:12] | Butch queen? So is this what sisterhood looks like? | 大老粗皇后 这就是所谓的姐妹情 | 
| [03:15] | A bunch of birds clipping each other’s wings? | 就知道叽叽喳喳嚼舌根吗 | 
| [03:17] | Well, first off, you have to be a girl to be a sister, mister. | 这位先生 首先你得是女人才能有姐妹 | 
| [03:24] | And who are you to talk? | 你有什么资格说这话 | 
| [03:26] | You are so ghastly, | 你们这幅嘴脸 | 
| [03:28] | you could walk into the haunted house and leave with a job application. | 都可以去鬼屋工作了 | 
| [03:34] | Those reads are so tired, like that sad rag on top of your head. | 这反驳跟你头上的破假发一样可笑 | 
| [03:39] | You know what? Those are fighting words. You want to brawl? | 这是在下战书 你们想来一架吗 | 
| [03:41] | Boy, bring it. | 小子 放马过来 | 
| [03:42] | Now, Kisha. | 琪莎 | 
| [03:44] | Who are you calling a boy? | 叫谁小子呢 | 
| [03:45] | Your real hair’s so short, you could roll it with rice. | 你的真发短得都能搓饭团了 | 
| [03:48] | And what is that on your lips, Leesa? | 还有丽莎 你嘴上涂的什么 | 
| [03:51] | It’s just your favorite lip gloss. | 是你最喜欢的唇彩 | 
| [03:53] | Sperm. | 精液啊 | 
| [03:54] | Why don’t you low-rent, bad-handjob-giving hookers | 你们这些住廉租房手活还差的妓女 | 
| [03:57] | run back to the pier where you belong with the rest of the city vermin. | 怎么还不滚回去和其他城市毒瘤厮混 | 
| [04:09] | Thank you, Miss Elektra. | 谢谢你 伊莱察小姐 | 
| [04:11] | I’m sorry a legend like you had to be in the presence of such pettiness. | 抱歉让您这样的大人物来解决这些琐事 | 
| [04:14] | I’m surprised you know who I am. | 你居然知道我 | 
| [04:16] | Clearly, this was your first ball. | 显然 这是你的首秀 | 
| [04:18] | I’m grateful you came to my rescue, | 我分数都这么低了 | 
| [04:20] | considering how poorly I scored. | 感谢您还对我伸出援手 | 
| [04:22] | Anyways, I’ll get out of your hair and I’ll be on my way. | 不麻烦您了 我该走了 | 
| [04:25] | I cannot hear a thing you’re saying | 你肚子叫得太响了 | 
| [04:27] | over the protests of your stomach. | 我听不到你在说什么 | 
| [04:29] | When did you last eat? | 你多久没吃了 | 
| [04:35] | There really is no rush. | 没人跟你抢 | 
| [04:36] | Indigestion isn’t flattering. | 噎死了对我没好处 | 
| [04:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [04:42] | I haven’t had something warm in a minute. | 我好久没吃上一口热饭了 | 
| [04:45] | So what’s your story? | 说说你的事 | 
| [04:47] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 | 
| [04:49] | Mommy kicked you out after catching you in a dress. | 妈妈抓到你穿裙子 把你赶出家门 | 
| [04:53] | Where are you staying? | 你现在住哪里 | 
| [04:55] | Usually at Washington Square. | 通常在华盛顿广场 | 
| [04:57] | Some nights I get a bed at the youth shelter. | 有时候在少年之家 | 
| [05:01] | What possessed you tonight? | 今晚是什么鼓动了你 | 
| [05:04] | I wanted to be pretty, to be seen. | 我想变漂亮 被欣赏 | 
| [05:10] | To belong, I guess. | 想有个归属 | 
| [05:12] | I thought this community would see me and want me. | 我以为这个群体能正视我 需要我 | 
| [05:16] | I know I wasn’t great, | 我知道自己平庸 | 
| [05:18] | and I know I don’t have my look all the way put together, | 也明白自己不是什么美人 | 
| [05:21] | but it felt warm under those lights. | 可灯光给我温暖 | 
| [05:25] | You do have potential. | 你有潜力 | 
| [05:27] | We just have to work on your look before you ever | 但你必须精心打扮 | 
| [05:29] | step foot in front of those shady bitches. | 再去面对那些小贱人 | 
| [05:36] | Can I be honest with you? | 能说实话吗 | 
| [05:39] | I don’t think I’ll ever be as real as you. | 我永远没法像你那样真实 | 
| [05:42] | No one questions you or looks at you like they do me. | 你不像我这样被人质疑 用异样的眼神打量 | 
| [05:45] | It’s not that I give a fuck about what people think, | 虽说我他妈不在乎别人怎么想 | 
| [05:48] | but I do want to be seen and respected as a woman. | 可我想被视作女人 受人尊重 | 
| [05:51] | That’s who I see myself to be. | 我是这么看自己的 | 
| [05:53] | You think I just woke up one day and poof, I look like this? | 你以为我一觉醒来就变这样吗 | 
| [05:57] | No. | 不 | 
| [05:58] | It takes work, drive, sacrifice to be a woman. | 当女人是要下功夫 有干劲 做牺牲的 | 
| [06:04] | You have something rarer than beauty, though. | 你有比美貌更珍贵的东西 | 
| [06:07] | You have heart, | 你有灵魂 | 
| [06:08] | Yand you’re not afraid to lead with it. | 并且敢于追随内心 | 
| [06:10] | That quality will get you everything. | 那能让你得到一切 | 
| [06:13] | Now, what is it you want, my child? | 你要什么 孩子 | 
| [06:19] | I don’t want to be cold again. | 不再被冷落 | 
| [06:22] | And I don’t want to be laughed at again. | 不再被嘲笑 | 
| [06:25] | I want to be real. | 我要真我 | 
| [06:28] | You’re coming home with mother. | 跟妈妈回家吧 | 
| [06:29] | Check, please. | 结账 | 
| [06:30] | Wait, you want to be my mother? | 等等 你想当我妈 | 
| [06:33] | No. | 不 | 
| [06:35] | I am your mother. | 我就是你妈 | 
| [06:46] | The category is… | 主题是… | 
| [06:49] | Live… | 活出彩… | 
| [06:52] | Work… | 浪起来… | 
| [06:54] | Pose! | 秀出姿态 | 
| [07:19] | ♪ It’s tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme ♪ | ♪ 摇滚押韵不太容易 ♪ | 
| [07:22] | ♪ That’s right on time, it’s tricky ♪ | ♪ 确实不太容易 ♪ | 
| [07:23] | Damn socks. | 破袜子 | 
| [07:24] | ♪ It’s tricky, tricky, tricky, tricky ♪ | ♪ 不容易啊不容易 ♪ | 
| [07:27] | ♪ It’s tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme ♪ | ♪ 摇滚押韵不太容易 ♪ | 
| [07:29] | ♪ That’s right on time, it’s tricky ♪ | ♪ 确实不太容易 ♪ | 
| [07:30] | Papi. | 帕比 | 
| [07:32] | ♪ Tr-tr-tr-tricky, tricky, trrrrrrrrrrricky ♪ | ♪ 不容易啊不容易 ♪ | 
| [07:34] | ♪ I met this little girlie ♪ | ♪ 我遇见一个女孩儿 ♪ | 
| [07:36] | ♪ Her hair was kinda curly ♪ | ♪ 头发打着小卷儿 ♪ | 
| [07:38] | ♪ Went to her house and bust her out ♪ | ♪ 去她家约她出来玩儿 ♪ | 
| [07:38] | Papi. | 帕比 | 
| [07:39] | I told you to dust out the living area. | 我不是让你打扫屋子吗 | 
| [07:40] | ♪ I had to leave real early ♪ | ♪ 还得起个大早儿 ♪ | 
| [07:41] | I did. | 扫了啊 | 
| [07:42] | ♪ These girls are really sleazy ♪ | ♪ 这些女孩儿不正派 ♪ | 
| [07:42] | So how come those shelves still got an inch of filth on them? | 那怎么架子上还有一层灰 | 
| [07:45] | You wanted me to do the shelves, too? | 架子也要我打扫吗 | 
| [07:47] | I’m your mother, not your maid. | 我是你妈 不是女仆 | 
| [07:49] | Spring cleaning is gonna be a tradition around here | 大扫除是家里的新传统了 | 
| [07:51] | just like any other holiday. | 跟节假日一样 | 
| [07:53] | I like Christmas better. | 我还是喜欢圣诞 | 
| [08:05] | How’d you clean this room so fast? | 你怎么打扫得这么快 | 
| [08:08] | I’m efficient. | 效率高啊 | 
| [08:16] | Get your ass up and clean this room right. | 别躺着了 赶紧给我收拾 | 
| [08:20] | And why are you back? | 你回来干嘛 | 
| [08:21] | I thought your yuppie white boy got you a fancy apartment. | 你那雅痞白男人不是给了你间好公寓吗 | 
| [08:24] | She mad at him ’cause he lame. | 她气那男人靠不住 | 
| [08:26] | This is a A-B conversation, | 大当家和二小姐聊着呢 | 
| [08:28] | so “C” your way out. | 给老娘三[闪]人 | 
| [08:29] | No, don’t tell me. | 该不会是 | 
| [08:31] | You asked him to leave his wife and he said no. | 你让他离开老婆可他不同意 | 
| [08:33] | Not exactly. | 也不是 | 
| [08:35] | He’s committed to her. And that’s the problem. | 他对她不离不弃 这才是问题 | 
| [08:38] | He needs to know I ain’t no side chick. | 他得知道我可不是小三 | 
| [08:40] | And if he wants Angel, he needs to commit, full time. | 想要我 就得全天那种 | 
| [08:43] | So let me get this straight. | 让我理一下 | 
| [08:44] | To prove how mad you are, | 为了证明自己很生气 | 
| [08:46] | you moved out of your luxury co-op | 你就搬出了豪华公寓楼 | 
| [08:48] | to come back here in this creaky-ass apartment? | 回到这烂成屎的破地方 | 
| [08:51] | Yup. I’m playing hard to get. | 没错 我在欲擒故纵 | 
| [08:53] | And how does that affect him? | 那他怎么着 | 
| [08:54] | He’s gonna miss me so bad, | 他得想死我 | 
| [08:55] | he is going to beg me to come back. | 准得求我回去 | 
| [08:59] | We’re not done here. | 话没说完呢 | 
| [09:07] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [09:15] | Are you okay? What is it? | 你还好吗 怎么了 | 
| [09:22] | That was a ca… | 我… | 
| [09:23] | a call from my friend from my old hood. | 我过去的朋友打过来说 | 
| [09:28] | My mother died. | 我母亲去世了 | 
| [09:34] | My mother died. | 我妈死了 | 
| [10:15] | Is Carmen home? | 卡门在家吗 | 
| [10:17] | Ma! | 妈 | 
| [10:18] | Some lady’s at the door for you. | 有位女士在门口等你 | 
| [10:20] | Who is it? | 谁呀 | 
| [10:29] | Not sure I’d recognize you if we walked past each other in Key Food. | 要是在路上遇见了我都不一定认得出你 | 
| [10:32] | Who’s at the door? | 谁在门口 | 
| [10:33] | It’s my brother! | 我兄弟 | 
| [10:37] | Why didn’t you call to tell me that Mami died? | 你为什么不电话通知我妈妈死了 | 
| [10:39] | I sent you a Christmas card with my number and everything. | 我寄给你的圣诞贺卡上号码什么都有 | 
| [10:42] | Must’ve got lost in the mail. | 肯定是寄丢了 | 
| [10:44] | I’ll be there at the funeral home on Thursday. | 我周四会去殡仪馆 | 
| [10:45] | I was one of her kids, too. | 我也是她孩子 | 
| [10:49] | You made your choice, Mateo. | 你做了选择 马特奥 | 
| [10:51] | That’s not my name, Carmen. | 我不叫那个 卡门 | 
| [10:53] | Whatever you’re calling yourself, | 我管你叫什么 | 
| [10:54] | this ain’t the time for your confusion. | 现在没人在意你的迷茫 | 
| [10:56] | Mami suffered enough. | 妈这辈子够苦了 | 
| [10:57] | You’re still blaming me for her pain. | 你还觉得是我的错 | 
| [10:59] | Where were you when Mami had all her appointments? | 妈看病时你在哪儿 | 
| [11:02] | – Or when she was up all night in pain? – You’re right! | -她整夜疼得睡不着时呢 -说得对 | 
| [11:04] | I wasn’t around, and I’m sorry. | 我没陪着她 很抱歉 | 
| [11:08] | But how am I supposed to show up? | 可我该怎么现身 | 
| [11:09] | You won’t even invite me in. | 你们根本不欢迎我 | 
| [11:11] | I don’t know what you are. | 我不知道你算什么 | 
| [11:14] | Tell me. | 教教我 | 
| [11:15] | How to explain to a ten-year-old that her uncle is gay, | 怎么跟十岁小孩解释她叔叔是同性恋 | 
| [11:19] | and runs around in women’s clothes. | 还整天穿女装 | 
| [11:21] | You tell her the truth. | 告诉她事实 | 
| [11:24] | You tell her that I am a woman. | 告诉她我是女人 | 
| [11:29] | And how am I supposed to explain to the family | 那我该怎么跟家里解释 | 
| [11:32] | that you’re not dead? | 你没死 | 
| [11:36] | You told them I died? | 你说我死了 | 
| [11:38] | No. | 不 | 
| [11:40] | Mami did. | 妈说的 | 
| [11:42] | Right. | 行 | 
| [11:44] | I pray for you, Mateo. | 我为你祈祷 马特奥 | 
| [11:46] | You save your prayers for someone who actually needs them. | 你把祷告留给真正需要的人吧 | 
| [11:54] | My cooking is as good as the Puerto Rican restaurant. | 我的手艺堪比波多黎各风味餐厅 | 
| [11:57] | Yeah. It’s just missing a little something. | 就是缺了点什么 | 
| [12:00] | This is the recipe you gave me. | 照你给的食谱做的 | 
| [12:01] | It takes a couple of times to perfect. | 多练几次才能精进 | 
| [12:04] | My mother made the best pasteles. | 我妈做的最好吃了 | 
| [12:10] | I loved our kitchen time. | 我喜欢厨房亲子时间 | 
| [12:12] | When you’re competing with two older siblings for attention, | 有两个哥哥姐姐来争抢注意力 | 
| [12:15] | you don’t get a lot of alone moments. | 我和妈妈没什么独处的时间 | 
| [12:17] | But cooking? | 可烹饪 | 
| [12:22] | That was our special time. | 是属于我们的时间 | 
| [12:37] | Girl, it can’t taste that bad. | 姐妹 也没那么难吃吧 | 
| [12:47] | I miss her. | 我想她 | 
| [12:51] | You’ll always have the memories. | 记忆可以永远珍藏 | 
| [12:52] | Yeah. The good and the bad. | 对啊 双刃剑 | 
| [12:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 可不是吗 | 
| [12:59] | You know, that’s the burden of having a parent. | 其实为人子女也是一种负担 | 
| [13:01] | They haven’t a clue what they’re doing. | 做父母的也是毫无头绪 | 
| [13:04] | And every mistake they make chips away at us. | 他们犯错 伤在我们身上 | 
| [13:08] | As we get older, we got to glue the pieces back together. | 我们慢慢长大 只能自己愈合伤口 | 
| [13:10] | And we can blame them. | 我们可以责怪他们 | 
| [13:15] | But here’s the thing. | 可仔细想想 | 
| [13:17] | They’re human. | 人非圣贤 | 
| [13:19] | They make mistakes. | 孰能无过 | 
| [13:22] | When my daddy died, I… | 我爸去世时 我… | 
| [13:24] | I went through it. | 也像你这样 | 
| [13:27] | I blamed myself for all the… | 怪罪自己… | 
| [13:31] | black eyes | 惹事生非 | 
| [13:33] | and lost time. | 欲养不待 | 
| [13:36] | Have you found forgiveness? | 你原谅自己了吗 | 
| [13:38] | It depends on the day. | 那得看情况了 | 
| [13:40] | I feel you. | 我懂你 | 
| [13:43] | I don’t know, Pray, it just… | 我不明白 普雷… | 
| [13:46] | it don’t feel right, attending the funeral of a woman who rejected me. | 我觉得不该去参加一个否定了我的人的葬礼 | 
| [13:49] | You’re a mother now. You have to be an example. | 你也是个母亲了 该做个榜样 | 
| [13:52] | You got to teach these kids how to handle death. | 教会孩子们如何面对死亡 | 
| [13:54] | Pray Tell, all my relatives will be there. | 普雷·泰尔 我的亲戚都会在 | 
| [14:00] | I don’t need the drama. | 少不了大闹一场 | 
| [14:01] | You have us now. | 你有我们了 | 
| [14:03] | Your real family. | 你真正的家人 | 
| [14:05] | And we will be standing there right beside you. | 我们都会在那儿支持你 | 
| [14:09] | Girl… | 丫头… | 
| [14:11] | God, I wish that I would’ve gone to my father’s funeral. | 天啊 我多希望自己去了父亲的葬礼 | 
| [14:16] | Maybe the wounds would’ve healed quicker. | 可能伤口能好得快些 | 
| [14:29] | They started a while ago. | 会议开挺久了 | 
| [14:30] | No such thing as late when you close like I do. | 我这种地位都是总结发言的 | 
| [14:33] | Mr. Trump decided to join the meeting. | 特朗普先生参加了这次会议 | 
| [14:35] | Shit. | 操 | 
| [14:37] | Shit, shit, shit, shit. | 操 操 操 操 | 
| [14:41] | Boss still in there? | 老板还在吗 | 
| [14:42] | No. He asked about you, though. | 走了 不过他问起过你 | 
| [14:44] | Nice work, Stan. Congrats. | 不错啊 斯坦 恭喜 | 
| [14:46] | -Thanks. – Let’s get a bite at the Oak Room later this week. | -谢谢 -这周抽空去橡木厅浪一把 | 
| [14:48] | Congrats for what? | 恭喜什么 | 
| [14:50] | The boy wonder got a promotion. | 金童升职了 | 
| [14:51] | We get to see how big his dick is in the VP bathroom. | 很快能看他在副总裁卫生间遛鸟了 | 
| [14:55] | See you. | 回见 | 
| [15:00] | How long has this been in the works? | 这事有多久了 | 
| [15:02] | Not long. Like, a few weeks, maybe. | 不是很久 大概几个星期 | 
| [15:08] | I’m your mentor. | 我是你的导师 | 
| [15:10] | I hired you, New Jersey. | 我雇了你 乡村男孩 | 
| [15:16] | Are you in on the Plaza Hotel deal now? | 你参与了广场酒店项目吗 | 
| [15:19] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [15:20] | I thought you would be happy about it. | 我以为你会为我开心 | 
| [15:22] | It’s good when a bet you make pays off. | 下注回本了多好啊 | 
| [15:23] | Why the fuck would I be happy about it? | 我他妈怎么可能开心 | 
| [15:25] | Do you fucking know me at all? | 你他妈了解我吗 | 
| [15:32] | There are only so many points in a deal like the Plaza. | 广场酒店的项目就那么多钱 | 
| [15:36] | You coming on that deal | 你分一杯羹 | 
| [15:37] | is you literally stealing money from my pocket. | 我就少一口粥 | 
| [15:39] | This is a zero-sum game to me. | 这对我是零和博弈 | 
| [15:42] | Matt. | 马特 | 
| [15:45] | I’m grateful to you. | 我很感激你 | 
| [15:47] | I learn a lot from you, | 跟你学到了很多 | 
| [15:49] | and the last thing I wanted to do here was show you any disrespect. | 我绝对不想对你不敬 | 
| [15:56] | No, what you showed me is exactly who you are. | 不 我已经知道你的真面目 | 
| [16:00] | And now I’ll show you exactly who I am. | 就别怪我动真格了 | 
| [16:11] | The category is… | 本次主题是… | 
| [16:13] | Perfect Tens. | 完美得分 | 
| [16:15] | You must have face, body and realness. | 脸蛋 肉体 真实 | 
| [16:20] | You got something to tuck? | 有东西得藏起来吗 | 
| [16:21] | That shit better be streamlined into invisibility. | 你最好是裹得不露一丝痕迹 | 
| [16:26] | ♪ Let me take you to a place I know you want to go ♪ | ♪ 让我带你去你想去的地方 ♪ | 
| [16:28] | You have to pass in every way, bitches. | 小贱人们 要完美无瑕 | 
| [16:30] | ♪ It’s a good life ♪ | ♪ 美丽人生 ♪ | 
| [16:31] | Your hair has to pass. | 迷人秀发 | 
| [16:33] | Your clothes have to pass. | 锦衣华服 | 
| [16:34] | ♪ I wanna stand around and beg you ♪ | ♪ 我傻傻站着求你点头 ♪ | 
| [16:35] | Your makeup has to pass. | 精致妆容 | 
| [16:37] | ♪ Just don’t say no ♪ | ♪ 请别拒绝 ♪ | 
| [16:39] | Your face has to pass. | 天使面孔 | 
| [16:39] | ♪ No, no, no, no ♪ | ♪ 别 别 别 别 ♪ | 
| [16:42] | Passing is your gateway into the mainstream. | 完美是跻身主流的大门 | 
| [16:43] | ♪ I have got a feeling that you’re gonna like it ♪ | ♪ 你一定会喜欢 ♪ | 
| [16:45] | You want an invitation into that magical world? | 想进入魔法世界 | 
| [16:46] | ♪ What I’m doing to you ♪ | ♪ 我的安排 ♪ | 
| [16:48] | You had best come immaculate. | 就得无可挑剔 | 
| [16:50] | ♪ And I’m doing what I’m doing ♪ | ♪ 我所做的一切 ♪ | 
| [16:52] | This is a category for real women only. | 这是真女人的主题 | 
| [16:53] | ♪ I’ll be doing what you want to me to do ♪ | ♪ 都是你心中所想 ♪ | 
| [16:55] | If you ain’t Diana fucking Ross | 你他妈要不是戴安娜·罗斯 | 
| [16:58] | ♪ Love is shining ♪ | ♪ 让爱闪耀 ♪ | 
| [16:58] | ready to sing the “Theme to Mahogany,” | 唱着”桃花心木”的主题曲 | 
| [17:00] | ♪ Life is thriving in the good life ♪ | ♪ 在美丽人生中升华 ♪ | 
| [17:01] | don’t you step foot on that floor. | 就他妈别踏上舞池 | 
| [17:06] | God hath bestowed upon you a great many gifts. | 上天赐予你很多馈赠 | 
| [17:10] | Charm, beauty, sensuality. | 魅力 性感 绝世容颜 | 
| [17:14] | But the thing that you can thank Him for | 而你要感谢他的是 | 
| [17:17] | is that He made you a woman. | 让你成为女人 | 
| [17:20] | Perfection. | 完美 | 
| [17:22] | Shine, woman. | 闪耀吧 女人 | 
| [17:24] | Glow, woman. | 散发光芒 | 
| [17:26] | Give us permission to celebrate you | 请允许我们顶礼膜拜 | 
| [17:29] | in all your feminine glory. | 沐浴在你的天姿国色下 | 
| [17:31] | ♪ Good life ♪ | ♪ 美丽人生 ♪ | 
| [17:37] | I take no pleasure in telling you this. | 我也不想告诉你这个 | 
| [17:40] | Don’t think I didn’t struggle before deciding to do it. | 纠结了一番才做此决定 | 
| [17:45] | I’m sure you struggled plenty. | 我相信你很纠结 | 
| [17:49] | I’m here because I need your help. | 我来是因为需要你帮忙 | 
| [17:52] | This woman, whoever she is, he’s obsessed with her. | 不管那个女人是谁 他已经无法自拔 | 
| [17:55] | It’s getting in the way of his work. | 工作已经受到了影响 | 
| [17:57] | He’s coming in late, he’s leaving early. | 他开始迟到早退 | 
| [17:59] | Sloppiness. | 马虎草率 | 
| [18:01] | Don’t act like this is coming out of the blue. | 不要表现得很意外 | 
| [18:04] | When I was here at Christmas, you were suspecting something. | 圣诞节我来的时候 你就有所怀疑了 | 
| [18:08] | When you were here on Christmas, you kissed me. | 圣诞节你吻了我 | 
| [18:11] | I believe you, I just don’t trust you. | 我相信你 但不信任你 | 
| [18:21] | That’s where she lives. | 这是她的住所 | 
| [18:23] | I followed him after work. | 下班后我跟踪了他 | 
| [18:31] | My number’s on the other side of that card. | 卡片背面有我的号码 | 
| [18:34] | Call me if you need to talk. | 需要聊聊就打给我 | 
| [18:36] | Or if you just want to come into the city and grab a drink. | 想进城喝一杯也行 | 
| [18:42] | Even if I wasn’t with Stan, | 就算没和斯坦一起 | 
| [18:44] | I would never be with you. | 我也永远不会跟你 | 
| [18:47] | I want you to know that. | 希望你搞清楚 | 
| [18:49] | I’m not just some dopey Jersey housewife. | 我不是傻傻的泽西主妇 | 
| [18:52] | I am not trapped in this life. I choose it. | 没被生活所困 而是选择如此 | 
| [18:57] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [18:59] | Then, if, when you decide | 那么 如果你确认 | 
| [19:01] | that I’m telling the truth about what your husband is up to, | 关于你丈夫的事 我所言属实 | 
| [19:06] | and you decide to choose a different life, | 然后决定选择另一种 | 
| [19:08] | one where you need to make your own money, call me. | 需要自己赚钱的生活 就打给我 | 
| [19:10] | I’m always looking to hire new talent. | 我总是渴望新的人才 | 
| [19:49] | The woman lives in that place… | 住那间公寓的女人… | 
| [19:50] | She moved out a couple of weeks ago. | 几周前搬走了 | 
| [19:52] | I mean, the rent’s paid up for three months, so, | 房租一次付了三个月 所以 | 
| [19:54] | you know, I haven’t taken her name off the list yet. | 我还没把她的名字拿掉 | 
| [19:56] | Now, you friends with her or…? | 你是她朋友还是… | 
| [19:58] | Whose name is on the lease? | 租约上写的谁的名字 | 
| [20:00] | – Sorry? – Is Angel’s name on the lease, | -什么 -租约上是安吉尔的名字 | 
| [20:02] | or-or did-did someone cosign with her? | 还是有人和她联合署名 | 
| [20:05] | Well, yeah, it’s confidential information. | 这是保密信息 | 
| [20:11] | Could-could you just check for me? | 可以帮我看一下吗 | 
| [20:12] | I… I want to know if my husband’s name is on the lease. | 我… 想知道我丈夫的名字在不在租约上 | 
| [20:17] | Stan Bowes. I’m Patty Bowes. | 斯坦·鲍斯 我是帕蒂·鲍斯 | 
| [20:19] | Here’s my driver’s license. | 这是我的驾照 | 
| [20:26] | Come into my office. | 跟我来吧 | 
| [20:31] | You sure you want to know this? | 你确定要知道吗 | 
| [20:34] | I think so. | 我确定 | 
| [20:36] | Why? You think I’m doing the wrong thing? | 怎么了 你觉得我不该知道吗 | 
| [20:38] | Look, I got four daughters. Right? | 我有四个女儿 | 
| [20:39] | If you were one of them, yeah, I’d tell you to know. | 你要是我女儿 我也希望你知道 | 
| [20:43] | It’s, yeah. | 看吧 | 
| [21:03] | Did Angel leave a forwarding address? | 安吉尔留新地址了吗 | 
| [21:07] | Yes, yes, yes, give it to her! | 掌声送给她 | 
| [21:09] | Give it to her! | 鼓掌欢呼 | 
| [21:10] | Show some love, bitches! Show some love! | 爱如潮水 快来把我包围 | 
| [21:14] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不见 | 
| [21:24] | You ready, girl? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [21:25] | Always. | 时刻准备着 | 
| [21:35] | Yes, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 | 
| [21:38] | Without Elektra? | 没有伊莱察 | 
| [21:42] | Silence! | 静一下 | 
| [21:44] | Clear the floor, children. Clear the floor. | 清下场子 孩子们 清下场子 | 
| [21:47] | We’ve got ourselves a challenge on this evening. | 今晚有人要发起挑战 | 
| [21:50] | For the House of Mugler! | 对象是穆格勒之家 | 
| [21:56] | From Elektra’s legendary children. | 挑战者是伊莱察的传奇宝贝 | 
| [21:59] | We are more than Elektra’s goddamn children, Pray Tell. | 我们他妈不只是伊莱察的孩子 普雷·泰尔 | 
| [22:02] | Say our names. | 说出我们的名字 | 
| [22:05] | I stand corrected. | 接受指正 | 
| [22:08] | Miss Candy. | 坎蒂小姐 | 
| [22:11] | House of Mugler, do you accept this challenge from the House of Abundance? | 穆格勒之家 你们接受阿班邓斯之家的挑战吗 | 
| [22:17] | Honey, we never back down from a challenge. | 亲爱的 面对挑战我们从不退缩 | 
| [22:21] | Ever! | 从不 | 
| [22:22] | And you. | 更别提你们 | 
| [22:24] | Them is fighting words, bitches! | 火药味十足啊 小婊贝 | 
| [22:28] | The category is… | 主题是… | 
| [22:30] | Modèle Effet. | 超模风韵 | 
| [22:32] | As a house, I need to see the pages of Anna Wintour’s new Vogue | 请家族宝贝化身安娜·温图尔新版”时尚”里的时髦精 | 
| [22:36] | ♪ There is something ♪ | ♪ 有件事 ♪ | 
| [22:39] | ♪ I wanna ask you ♪ | ♪ 我想问你 ♪ | 
| [22:39] | coming to life. | 来祸国殃民吧 | 
| [22:40] | Come on, look at Miss Candy. | 快瞧坎蒂小姐 | 
| [22:42] | Serving us 1988 Working Girl on a mission. | 化身1988年电影”工作女郎”女主角 | 
| [22:43] | ♪ There is something ♪ | ♪ 在我心头 ♪ | 
| [22:45] | ♪ That I want to know ♪ | ♪ 盘亘已久 ♪ | 
| [22:47] | And Mother Mugler in her best Love Boat inspired couture. | 穆勒妈妈身着”爱之船”主题高定 | 
| [22:50] | ♪ And to this question ♪ | ♪ 只有你知道 ♪ | 
| [22:52] | And where are the children? | 孩子们呢 | 
| [22:53] | ♪ You have the answer ♪ | ♪ 它的答案 ♪ | 
| [22:53] | Do I see any children in the house? | 孩子们都去哪儿了 | 
| [22:56] | And they have arrived. | 他们来了 | 
| [22:58] | ♪ So tell me ♪ | ♪ 告诉我 ♪ | 
| [22:59] | Yes, yes, yes, I know that we have good weather, | 今天是个好天气 | 
| [23:00] | ♪ What I want to know ♪ | ♪ 我想问什么 ♪ | 
| [23:02] | but why are you wearing that pleather? | 可你的皮裤煞风景 | 
| [23:05] | ♪ Do ya wanna funk ♪ | ♪ 想释放吗 ♪ | 
| [23:09] | Looking like a baby dyke Don Corleone. | 宛若教父返老还童 | 
| [23:09] | ♪ Won’t ya tell me now ♪ | ♪ 实话实说吗 ♪ | 
| [23:13] | ♪ If ya wanna funk, let me show ya how ♪ | ♪ 我会带你放飞自我 ♪ | 
| [23:16] | What? | 什么 | 
| [23:17] | ♪ Do ya wanna funk with me ♪ | ♪ 想和我一起失控吗 ♪ | 
| [23:20] | ♪ Do ya wanna funk with me ♪ | ♪ 想和我一起失控吗 ♪ | 
| [23:23] | With skin like that, honey, why are you wearing that color? | 有这么好的皮肤 为什么穿这种颜色 | 
| [23:26] | You should stick to jewel tones, baby. | 你应该坚持穿珠光色 宝贝 | 
| [23:34] | What do we got? | 那是什么 | 
| [23:39] | No weave, bitches. | 不是假发 小贱人们 | 
| [23:41] | No extensions! | 没有接发 | 
| [23:43] | Just pure, unadulterated Modèle Effet. | 天然纯粹 不折不扣的超模风韵 | 
| [23:43] | ♪ So if I tell you ♪ | ♪ 若我告诉你 ♪ | 
| [23:47] | ♪ That you’re really something, baby ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你很了不起 ♪ | 
| [23:48] | It’s so hot in here, y’all ready for some scores? | 战况激烈似火 准备好打分了吗 | 
| [23:51] | I can’t hear you. Y’all ready for some scores? | 大声点 准备好打分了吗 | 
| [23:51] | ♪ Will you stay ♪ | ♪ 你会留下 ♪ | 
| [23:54] | ♪ Or will you go away ♪ | ♪ 还是离去 ♪ | 
| [23:54] | Come on, line it up. Line it up. | 来吧 排好队 排好队 | 
| [23:56] | All right, so, for the House of Mugler, what are your scores? | 穆格勒之家的分数是 | 
| [23:58] | ♪ And when I lay my good lovin’ on ya ♪ | ♪ 当我对你倾注爱意 ♪ | 
| [23:59] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, | 10分 10分 10分 10分 | 
| [24:01] | nine! | 9分 | 
| [24:06] | ♪ What will it cost me, baby ♪ | ♪ 要付出多少 ♪ | 
| [24:06] | There’s a small margin of error. | 出现了一点小瑕疵 | 
| [24:08] | ♪ What will you make me pay ♪ | ♪ 又有多少被你所取 ♪ | 
| [24:10] | All right, House of Abundance. | 接下来是阿班邓斯之家 | 
| [24:12] | Judges, your scores. | 评委 请亮分 | 
| [24:13] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten. | 10分 10分 10分 10分 10分 | 
| [24:14] | ♪ Do ya wanna funk ♪ | ♪ 想释放吗 ♪ | 
| [24:17] | ♪ Won’t ya tell me now ♪ | ♪ 告诉我吧 ♪ | 
| [24:19] | Work it out. | 不费吹灰之力 | 
| [24:21] | First runner up, House of Mugler. | 第二名 穆格勒之家 | 
| [24:21] | ♪ If ya wanna funk, let me show ya how ♪ | ♪ 我会带你放飞自我 ♪ | 
| [24:24] | Grand prize, House of Abundance. | 大奖得主是 阿班邓斯之家 | 
| [24:25] | ♪ Do ya wanna funk with me ♪ | ♪ 想和我一起失控吗 ♪ | 
| [24:26] | Yes, motherfuckers! | 他妈的爽啊 | 
| [24:28] | ♪ Do ya wanna funk with me ♪ | ♪ 想和我一起失控吗 ♪ | 
| [24:30] | We did it. | 我们赢了 | 
| [24:31] | The cards never lie, my darling. | 实至名归 宝贝儿 | 
| [24:33] | The cards never lie. | 实至名归 | 
| [24:35] | Behold, Miss Lulu and Miss Candy, | 瞧瞧吧 露露小姐和坎蒂小姐 | 
| [24:38] | two up-and-coming mothers in the making. | 两位羽翼渐丰的未来家母 | 
| [24:45] | Miss Elektra, | 伊莱察小姐 | 
| [24:47] | you better get on up out of that hospital bed | 您最好快些出院 | 
| [24:50] | and come on and reclaim your house. | 拾掇这些鸠占鹊巢的主儿 | 
| [24:57] | Miss Elektra, you have a visitor. | 伊莱察小姐 有人来看你 | 
| [24:58] | Is now a good time? | 方便吗 | 
| [25:00] | Good time? More like it’s about time. | 方便 早该来了 | 
| [25:09] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈干嘛来了 | 
| [25:12] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 | 
| [25:13] | No problem. That’s just the way she speaks when she’s happy. | 没事儿 她一激动就口无遮拦 | 
| [25:16] | She can stay. As the World Turns is over | 她可以留下 反正”地球照转”放完了 | 
| [25:19] | and television is a wasteland until the evening news. | 夜间新闻开始前 她可以陪我打发时间 | 
| [25:23] | Who sent you these? | 这些花谁送的 | 
| [25:25] | My gentleman friend. | 我的金主 | 
| [25:26] | Nah, if they were from him, | 瞎扯 要是他来送花 | 
| [25:27] | this whole room would be filled with them. | 还不得塞满整间房啊 | 
| [25:29] | I’m guessing you bought those for yourself. | 是你自己买的吧 | 
| [25:35] | You’re the last person I expected to see here. | 没想到你会大驾光临 | 
| [25:38] | Isn’t there a sale going on down at the Payless | 你不赶紧趁鞋店大甩卖 | 
| [25:40] | you should be attending? | 多去抢几双鞋吗 | 
| [25:41] | Look at you. Still talking big game | 瞧瞧 嘴上依旧不饶人 | 
| [25:43] | even though you just went through the most meaningful experience in your life | 即便刚刚才经历了人生最重大的时刻 | 
| [25:47] | and not one person has come to celebrate with you | 却无一人前来庆贺 | 
| [25:49] | or look after you while you’re in pain. | 或者对你嘘寒问暖 | 
| [25:51] | Don’t think they won’t pay for their mistreatment. | 他们将为此时的怠慢付出代价 | 
| [25:54] | See, that’s your problem. | 这就是症结 | 
| [25:56] | This whole room should be filled with laughing girls | 这里本该一片欢声笑语 | 
| [25:58] | and balloons and children doing their mother’s hair. | 气球飞舞 其乐融融 | 
| [26:02] | But all anyone wants to give you is payback. | 可她们只想报复你 | 
| [26:06] | You’re a terrible mother. | 母不慈 | 
| [26:08] | And that’s exactly what you get. | 子不孝 | 
| [26:09] | My legendary house and its children | 我的传奇家族和传奇宝贝 | 
| [26:11] | have snagged more trophies than anyone. | 获奖无数 冠绝群芳 | 
| [26:14] | But you’re not kind. | 但你没有仁慈之心 | 
| [26:16] | You don’t care for them, Elektra. | 你不在乎她们 伊莱察 | 
| [26:18] | You’re not walking the walk in our community. | 你没有体会我们的人生 | 
| [26:20] | You’re rich. You’re beautiful. | 你富贵多金 天生丽质 | 
| [26:22] | You pass. | 无往不利 | 
| [26:24] | And you think that makes you better than us. | 你自视甚高 睥睨我等平民 | 
| [26:27] | Because I am. | 难道不该吗 | 
| [26:30] | I have always been a survivor. | 我总会笑到最后 | 
| [26:33] | – I wouldn’t bet against me. – I pity you. | -千万别跟我作对 -我可怜你 | 
| [26:37] | Life comes for all of us, Elektra. | 伊莱察 世事艰辛 | 
| [26:39] | And it comes hardest for the ones who think they’re above it all. | 登高跌重啊 | 
| [26:42] | Is this why you’re here? | 你大老远跑过来 | 
| [26:43] | To be the little devil on my shoulder whispering warnings in my ear? | 就为了给我讲大道理 | 
| [26:47] | No. | 不是 | 
| [26:57] | I’m here because in my life I’ve had two mothers. | 我来是因为我有两个妈 | 
| [27:00] | The one that brought me into this world and you. | 一个是亲妈 另一个就是你 | 
| [27:12] | The first one… | 我亲妈… | 
| [27:15] | the first one died just this week… | 她这周刚去世了… | 
| [27:21] | before she could forgive me, before I could forgive her. | 我们还没来得及相互谅解 | 
| [27:27] | And you and I, we got our problems. | 你我之间也有不睦 | 
| [27:29] | Enough water under the bridge to drown this whole city. | 积怨之深 能淹没整座城市 | 
| [27:34] | And the world may have destroyed the version of you | 那晚在舞厅外拯救我 | 
| [27:37] | who saved me that night outside the ball | 将我纳入羽翼保护的你 | 
| [27:39] | and took me under your wing, | 已被无情人世摧残 | 
| [27:42] | but you’re the only mother I have left. | 但我只剩你这个妈了 | 
| [27:52] | You may be a terrible mother, | 你或许不是位慈母 | 
| [27:53] | but that don’t mean I can’t be the loving daughter I want to be. | 但不妨碍我当个孝女 | 
| [28:07] | I’ll call a nurse to get a vase for those flowers, | 我会让护士找个花瓶来插花的 | 
| [28:11] | even though they’re from a deli. | 尽管是廉价花店买的 | 
| [28:23] | So how does it feel? | 感觉如何 | 
| [28:27] | It hurts worse than I ever imagined. | 痛得超乎想象 | 
| [28:32] | But it also feels better than I’ve ever dreamed. | 但也美妙得超乎想象 | 
| [29:19] | We made a mistake coming. | 我们就不该来 | 
| [29:21] | This is not about them. | 别管旁人 | 
| [29:24] | You came to make peace with your mama. | 你是来跟妈妈冰释前嫌的 | 
| [29:26] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [29:32] | Come on, come on, come on. | 都过来 | 
| [29:46] | Mira, está flaquita. | 看啊 她好瘦 | 
| [29:58] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 | 
| [29:59] | I have a right to be here to say good-bye. | 我有权来跟母亲道别 | 
| [30:03] | My God, is that Mateo? | 天哪 那是马特奥 | 
| [30:12] | You need to go. Now. | 快滚 马上滚 | 
| [30:14] | Manuel, get off. | 曼纽尔 放手 | 
| [30:19] | Manny, por favor, not today. | 曼尼 求你了 今天别这样 | 
| [30:21] | Let him say good-bye and then he’ll go. | 让他道别 他自会离开 | 
| [30:26] | Kindness doesn’t cost you anything. | 善意不费一分一厘 | 
| [30:29] | Let her say good-bye. | 就让她道别吧 | 
| [30:43] | Take your time, baby. | 慢慢来 丫头 | 
| [30:57] | Hi, Mami. | 你好呀 老妈 | 
| [30:59] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见了 | 
| [31:03] | I’m… I’m a mother now. | 我… 现在也当妈了 | 
| [31:05] | I got a house of kids. | 有一屋的孩子 | 
| [31:07] | Pains in my ass, too. | 也是群熊孩子 | 
| [31:15] | So I hope, finally, you’re proud of me, | 所以我希望 你能以我为傲 | 
| [31:17] | wherever you are. | 无论你身在何方 | 
| [31:20] | I said some messed-up things | 我们上一回交谈时 | 
| [31:21] | the last time we spoke. | 我说了很多混账话 | 
| [31:24] | And I hope you know that I’ll always love you. | 希望你知道 我永远爱你 | 
| [31:29] | I know you didn’t know how to raise a child like me. | 我理解你不知该如何养育我这样的孩子 | 
| [31:34] | You tried your best, | 你尽力了 | 
| [31:36] | and I want you to know that I forgive you | 我想让你知道 我原谅你了 | 
| [31:40] | and… | 还有… | 
| [31:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [31:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [32:01] | I can’t believe Mateo grew up to be a transvestite. | 马特奥竟然成了个异装癖 | 
| [32:04] | Pobrecito needs a better wig. | 这小可怜缺一顶好假发 | 
| [32:06] | A child lost her mother today, | 今天一位孩子失去了母亲 | 
| [32:08] | and I would expect someone who espouses the word of the Lord | 我希望信奉上帝的人 | 
| [32:11] | to have a little bit more compassion. | 能多一点同情心 | 
| [32:13] | She’s not defined by that wig on her head | 她不能被头上的假发所定义 | 
| [32:15] | any more than you are by that frizzy perm. | 就像不能用电烫卷发来定义你 | 
| [32:27] | You’re so strong. | 你很坚强 | 
| [32:32] | Well, I couldn’t have done it. | 我就做不到 | 
| [32:33] | I would’ve been too scared. | 我会害怕得不敢来 | 
| [32:36] | You maintained your dignity and I’m proud of you. | 你维护了自己的尊严 我为你骄傲 | 
| [32:39] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 好了 | 
| [32:41] | That’s all right. Let it out. | 没事的 发泄出来吧 | 
| [32:43] | Let it out. | 哭出来 | 
| [32:45] | I can call my homeboyto jump whoever you want for, like, a Benjamin. | 我可以叫兄弟过来 花一百块 想让他揍谁都行 | 
| [32:49] | – Boy. – I’m for reals. | -你小子 -我说真的 | 
| [32:50] | Nah, we good. We all good. | 不用了 没事的 | 
| [32:53] | Mateo. | 马特奥 | 
| [32:56] | My name is Blanca now. | 我现在叫布兰卡 | 
| [32:58] | Blanca. | 布兰卡 | 
| [33:01] | There’s a gathering at your mother’s after the wake. | 守夜后在你妈妈家会有个小聚会 | 
| [33:04] | You should come. | 你来吧 | 
| [33:06] | Have some food. | 一起吃点东西 | 
| [33:14] | So when was the last time you were here? | 你上次来这里是什么时候了 | 
| [33:19] | October 30, 1982. | 1982年10月30日 | 
| [33:25] | Did she ever talk about what happened? | 她有说过当时的事吗 | 
| [33:28] | No. Not to me. | 没 没跟我说 | 
| [33:31] | My sister was always very private with her emotions. | 我姐姐的情感不太外露 | 
| [33:35] | Except for when she was cooking. | 除了做饭的时候 | 
| [33:37] | That’s how she expressed love. | 那是她表达爱的方式 | 
| [33:38] | Don’t I know it. Have you seen these nalgas? | 可不是吗 看我这屁股胖的 | 
| [33:43] | But you, you’re so skinny, are you getting enough to eat? | 但你怎么那么瘦 你能吃饱吗 | 
| [33:45] | – I think I… – I mean, come on, look at this. | -我… -来 看看这个 | 
| [33:47] | There’s no nalgas there. What’s going on? | 你屁股都没型了 怎么回事 | 
| [33:50] | Come, make yourself a nice, big plate. There’s plenty of food. | 来 给自己装点吃的 东西可多了呢 | 
| [34:31] | – Are you leaving? – I’m making a plate to go. | -你要走了吗 -我带一盘子走 | 
| [34:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [34:37] | Mami’s recipes. I’m gonna take it. | 妈妈的食谱 我要带走 | 
| [34:40] | Nah, put it back. | 不行 放回去 | 
| [34:42] | Carmen and I haven’t decided what we’re selling | 卡门和我还没决定哪些东西要卖 | 
| [34:44] | and what we’re giving away. | 哪些要送走 | 
| [34:46] | You can do whatever you want with the rest of her stuff. | 剩下东西随便你们怎么处理 | 
| [34:48] | I just want the notebook. | 我只想要这本笔记 | 
| [34:50] | Just put the notebook back. | 把她的笔记放回去 | 
| [34:58] | I can’t have her recipes, | 我连她食谱都不能拿 | 
| [35:00] | but you’re already sporting her jewelry? | 你们就开始分首饰了吗 | 
| [35:02] | Mami gave her that before she died. | 妈妈走之前留给她的 | 
| [35:05] | If you’d have been a better son, she would’ve left you something. | 如果你这儿子当得好一点 她也会留东西给你 | 
| [35:08] | Aren’t you the one that they had to take to rehab twice? | 你不是都进了戒毒所两次吗 | 
| [35:16] | Nobody wants you here, child molester. | 没人欢迎你 恋童癖 | 
| [35:19] | I know all about how you fags corrupt kids. | 我知道你们同性恋怎么玷污孩子 | 
| [35:24] | Mami, what’s happening? | 妈妈 怎么了 | 
| [35:25] | Xiomara,. Go to your room. | 苏美拉 回房间去 | 
| [35:28] | You see what you’re doing? | 你看你都做了什么 | 
| [35:29] | Upsetting everybody? | 扰人兴致 | 
| [35:30] | Manny, that’s enough. | 曼尼 够了 | 
| [35:32] | You should go. | 你该走了 | 
| [35:39] | – We should have gone to the hospital. – Boy, shut up. | -我们该去医院看她的 -闭嘴吧 | 
| [35:47] | What the hell? | 我的天 | 
| [35:49] | Look who we have here… | 看看谁回来了… | 
| [35:51] | My victorious children. | 我凯旋的孩子 | 
| [35:53] | What’s all this? | 这怎么回事 | 
| [35:55] | Just a little welcome-home feast for my children | 为我的孩子准备一顿欢迎回家的大餐 | 
| [35:58] | who think so well of me that they abandoned me | 他们太高抬我了 | 
| [36:00] | after I’ve undergone one of the most monumental operations | 以至于在我刚经历女人一生最重大的手术之后 | 
| [36:03] | a woman could ever have. | 弃我不顾 | 
| [36:05] | I wanted to be there, Mother, I-I promise. | 我想去的 妈妈 真的 | 
| [36:07] | My sweet child, I know. | 亲爱的孩子 我知道 | 
| [36:11] | Now what say you, Lulu? Candy? | 你们有什么要说的吗 露露 坎蒂 | 
| [36:15] | I ain’t got shit to say. | 我没话要说 | 
| [36:17] | Or to apologize for. | 也不会道歉 | 
| [36:21] | I agree, daughter. | 我同意 女儿 | 
| [36:22] | At first, I must admit, | 我必须承认 | 
| [36:24] | I was fuming so much in my recovery suite that I ran a fever. | 一开始我在病房里气到发烧 | 
| [36:29] | But then I realized, thanks to some guidance from an old friend, | 但一位老朋友的指点让我意识到了 | 
| [36:32] | that I was getting all of the love and attention I deserved. | 我没得到一点点关爱和照顾 | 
| [36:36] | None. | 是罪有应得 | 
| [36:38] | I gave you children nothing | 我从没给过你们什么 | 
| [36:40] | and expected everything in return. | 却希望你们回报一切 | 
| [36:49] | I’m a hard bitch. | 我是个严厉的婊子 | 
| [36:51] | But mothers aren’t supposed to be hard all the time. | 但妈妈不该总是严厉的 | 
| [36:54] | They need to spread the sugar around sometimes. | 有时候也该展现点关爱 | 
| [37:00] | That don’t look like sugar. | 这看着可不像是关爱 | 
| [37:01] | Sloppy joe. | 炒牛肉酱 | 
| [37:03] | – Really, again? – What? | -又是这个吗 -怎么了 | 
| [37:05] | Is ground beef the only thing you know how to cook? | 你是只会做碎牛肉吗 | 
| [37:08] | I feel like I’m starting to smell like a hamburger. | 我闻起来都跟汉堡一个味道了 | 
| [37:10] | And that ain’t cute. | 一点都不可爱了 | 
| [37:11] | It sure ain’t. But guess what? | 没错 但是呢 | 
| [37:12] | It’s better than what you was eating on that park bench. | 这总比你在公园长椅上吃的要好吧 | 
| [37:15] | I like ground beef. | 我喜欢碎牛肉 | 
| [37:16] | You could do meatloaf, tacos, Hamburger Helper. | 可以做烤肉饼 墨西哥卷饼 汉堡肉饼 | 
| [37:19] | Enough about the beef. It’s time to get serious. | 别说牛肉了 都严肃点 | 
| [37:23] | This Mother’s Day has reminded me | 母亲节让我意识到 | 
| [37:25] | of how I’ve fallen short with you children. | 我是个不称职的母亲 | 
| [37:27] | I know I’ve lost your trust. | 我知道自己失信于你们 | 
| [37:29] | I’m going to earn it backthe best way we, the House of Abundance, knows how. | 但我会用阿班邓斯之家最佳方式来挽回 | 
| [37:35] | We will be triumphant at the Mother’s Day ball. | 我们将在母亲节舞会上赢得胜利 | 
| [37:39] | Lemar, rack, please. | 拉玛 架子 谢谢 | 
| [37:45] | Bitch, what got into you? | 贱人 你转性了 | 
| [37:49] | Each of my children will be draped in luxurious fineries. | 我的每个孩子都要身披华服 | 
| [37:57] | This is me. | 看看我的 | 
| [37:59] | Bitch, this is from Saks. | 贱人 这可是第五大道的 | 
| [38:00] | And Bergdorf’s. | 还有伯格多夫百货 | 
| [38:01] | These feathers is mad dingy. | 这些羽毛真够脏的 | 
| [38:03] | It’s fuchsia. | 这是高贵紫 | 
| [38:04] | Where did Pray pluck them from? | 普雷从哪拔来的 | 
| [38:05] | It looks like one of the dead pigeons floating in the East River. | 像漂在纽约东河里的死鸽子的 | 
| [38:08] | Y’all are really trying me. | 你们是欠揍了吧 | 
| [38:10] | I cannot wait for our triumphant return to the stage. | 我等不及上演王者归来了 | 
| [38:13] | We are well on our way to being the greatest of all time. | 我们将要成为历史最佳 | 
| [38:17] | And the way to do that is to crush our enemies | 就是要碾压敌人 | 
| [38:20] | until their bones are dust | 直到他们粉身碎骨 | 
| [38:22] | and their names are forgotten. | 湮没于尘 | 
| [38:27] | Starting with those upstarts, Evangelista. | 拿伊万吉丽斯塔那些新人开刀 | 
| [38:35] | We got to do better than this | 要想打败变性了的伊莱察 | 
| [38:36] | if we’re gonna beat post-op Elektra. | 这远远不够 | 
| [38:38] | You know she’s gonna be flaunting her new puss smell | 她肯定会把新鲜的嫩逼味 | 
| [38:40] | all up in them judges’ noses. | 撩得评委满鼻子都是 | 
| [38:42] | Nobody in ballroom wants to smell that. | 舞厅里没有人想闻的 | 
| [38:44] | Plus, we’ll have heart, | 而且我们有心意 | 
| [38:46] | a real purpose as a house. | 那是家族真正的意义 | 
| [38:51] | We gonna walk the Mother’s Day ball in honor of my mother. | 我们以母亲节走秀纪念我母亲 | 
| [39:02] | I know she wasn’t perfect, but… | 我知道她并不完美 可是… | 
| [39:05] | she’s deserving of remembrance. | 她值得铭记 | 
| [39:07] | And I loved her. | 而且我爱她 | 
| [39:11] | And I know my children are gonna show out for me for her. | 我还知道我的孩子会为我和她争气 | 
| [39:21] | I’m all right. | 我没事 | 
| [39:24] | We got you. | 我们在呢 | 
| [39:31] | I’m sure a little soak in some Dawn | 在洗衣粉里泡一泡 | 
| [39:34] | will get the stains right out. | 肯定就清除污渍了 | 
| [39:36] | Right? | 对吧 | 
| [39:38] | Blanca. | 布兰卡 | 
| [39:48] | We are going to have a feast before the ball tonight. | 今晚舞会前我们要吃顿大餐 | 
| [39:51] | I need y’all to have y’all energy to slay the competition. | 我要你们精神抖擞杀向战场 | 
| [39:57] | I don’t think this recipe is right. | 这个菜谱好像不对 | 
| [40:00] | It is definitely missing something. | 肯定少放什么了 | 
| [40:02] | You added the eggs and the butter? | 加鸡蛋和黄油了吗 | 
| [40:03] | Yes. | 加了 | 
| [40:05] | We should’ve just got Aunt Jemima. | 应该找杰迈玛阿姨来 | 
| [40:07] | It’s two ingredients. | 就两种原料 | 
| [40:08] | It’s too nasty is what it is. | 实在是太恶心了 | 
| [40:15] | Listen, boy, keep stirring. It should thin out. | 小子 接着搅 应该会变稀的 | 
| [40:17] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 | 
| [40:25] | What you doing here? | 你来这干什么 | 
| [40:28] | I wanted to bring this to you. | 我想把这个给你 | 
| [40:35] | I’m never gonna use it and Manny don’t cook. | 我不需要 曼尼也不做饭 | 
| [40:39] | Well, don’t you want to use this to teach Xiomara? | 你不想用这个教苏美拉吗 | 
| [40:41] | We’re making our own mother-daughter memories. | 我们会创造自己的母女回忆 | 
| [40:44] | You and Mami were the ones who loved to be in the kitchen. | 你和妈妈最喜欢待在厨房 | 
| [40:47] | You should have it. | 应该给你 | 
| [40:51] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 | 
| [40:53] | Mami talked about you. | 妈妈常说起你 | 
| [40:55] | Right up till the end. | 直到临终 | 
| [41:00] | Well, what did she say? | 她说我什么 | 
| [41:02] | She had a lot of regret that she didn’t get it right. | 她很后悔没有处理好这事 | 
| [41:04] | She didn’t believe in your choice and what you were doing, | 她不认可你的选择和所作所为 | 
| [41:08] | but she loved you. | 可她爱你 | 
| [41:14] | I just wish she would’ve told me that. | 要是她这样跟我说了就好了 | 
| [41:18] | That’s not who she was. | 她不是这样的人 | 
| [41:23] | She never asked me to stay home and take care of you. | 她从来没有要求我待在家里照顾你 | 
| [41:25] | I made a choice. | 我选择这么做 | 
| [41:27] | I never even got a thank-you. | 你都没说句谢谢 | 
| [41:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [41:39] | For everything. | 所做的一切 | 
| [41:44] | Do you want to come in? | 要进来吗 | 
| [41:45] | – We cooking breakfast. – No. Not today. | -我们在做早餐 -不 今天不了 | 
| [41:49] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [41:53] | Blanca? | 布兰卡 | 
| [41:56] | You’re the best parts of her. | 你继承了她的优点 | 
| [42:50] | We need one cup of milk. | 要一杯牛奶 | 
| [42:52] | Okay, here you go. | 好 来 | 
| [42:54] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [42:57] | Good job. | 好样的 | 
| [43:00] | All done. | 搞定 | 
| [43:00] | Don’t forget the fruit. | 别忘了水果 | 
| [43:07] | I love you, Mami. | 我爱你 妈妈 | 
| [43:09] | How much do you love me? | 你有多爱我呢 | 
| [43:11] | This much! | 这么多 | 
| [43:12] | More than the whole wide world. | 比整个世界都多 | 
| [43:19] | Will you love me forever? | 你会永远爱我吗 | 
| [43:22] | I will love you forever. | 我会永远爱你 | 
| [43:25] | Don’t ever forget that. | 永远不要忘了 | 
| [43:37] | Blanca, I need your help. | 布兰卡 过来帮帮忙 | 
| [43:39] | This batter is still thick. | 面糊还是很稠 | 
| [43:46] | Did you put milk? | 放牛奶了吗 | 
| [43:49] | My goodness. I forgot the milk. | 我的天 忘了牛奶 | 
| [44:08] | That’s enough. | 够了 | 
| [44:10] | Give me this. | 给我 | 
| [44:16] | – Look at that. – It was just what it was missing. | -瞧瞧 -就是缺了它 | 
| [44:18] | Get ready for some tasty pancakes. | 准备享用美味薄饼吧 | 
| [44:20] | Nah, you can’t forget the fruit. | 可别忘了水果啊 | 
| [44:21] | I don’t want no plain old dry pancakes for Mother’s Day. | 母亲节我可不想吃普通的干薄饼 | 
| [44:26] | Look at this. | 看看 | 
| [44:29] | I love you, Mother. | 我爱你 妈妈 | 
| [44:33] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [44:35] | Forever. | 永远 | 
| [44:38] | And don’t eat the fruit now. We got to put it in here. | 现在别吃水果啦 要放进去的 | 
| [44:40] | No, but it’s so good, like, you just cut these… | 不 太好吃了 你刚切的这些… | 
| [44:42] | – Stop being greedy. – No. | -别太贪心 -不 | 
| [45:17] | I am into everything about what you’re looking like tonight. | 我太喜欢你今晚的样子了 | 
| [45:20] | Mommy’s gonna go now, okay? | 妈妈走了哦 | 
| [45:23] | No, no, no, don’t. You’ll mess up my makeup. | 别 别亲我 会弄花我的妆 | 
| [45:26] | Seems a shame to waste all that work on girls’ night out. | 打扮半天只是去见闺蜜真可惜 | 
| [45:29] | Thank you for hiring that car. | 谢谢你帮我租车 | 
| [45:30] | You know Mary Anne gets wasted, | 玛丽·安喝多了 | 
| [45:33] | and they’ve got checkpoints up and down the Turnpike. | 收费公路上上下下都有检查站 | 
| [45:35] | Yeah. You’ve been so great to me these past few months. | 你这几个月对我这么好 | 
| [45:39] | Put whatever you want on the credit card. | 想买什么随便刷 | 
| [45:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [45:42] | Don’t wait up. | 不用等我 | 
| [45:44] | Love you. Be good, okay? | 爱你们 乖乖的哦 | 
| [45:46] | Have fun tonight. | 玩得开心 | 
| [46:09] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [46:10] | Just tell me what you need, quick. | 直接告诉我要哪种 快 | 
| [46:11] | I’m late for the ball. | 舞会要迟到了 | 
| [46:13] | Excuse me? | 你好 | 
| [46:16] | You a cop? | 你是警察 | 
| [46:17] | No. | 不 | 
| [46:20] | All I got is weed, nothing hard. | 我只有大麻 没烈的 | 
| [46:21] | I’m-I’m looking for a girl named Angel. | 我找一个叫安吉尔的女孩 | 
| [46:24] | – Does she live here? – How you know her? | -她是住这儿吧 -你怎么认识她的 | 
| [46:27] | From work. | 工作 | 
| [46:29] | Well, she’s not here right now, | 她现在不在 | 
| [46:30] | but I’m gonna go see her if you want to come with me. | 不过我正要去找她 你可以一起 | 
| [46:32] | Is it far? I-I have a town car waiting downstairs. | 远吗 楼下有加长车等着 | 
| [46:35] | Shit. | 操 | 
| [46:37] | We traveling in style. | 这么大腕儿 | 
| [46:39] | They all gonna flip when they see me jumping out a limo. | 看到我从豪车上下来 他们一定另眼相看 | 
| [46:45] | The category is Labels. | 这次的主题是名牌 | 
| [46:47] | I need to see head-to-toe realness, honey. | 我要看到从头到脚的真实 亲 | 
| [46:50] | And I don’t want to see none of those knockoffs y’all be getting down at Canal Street. | 别拿坚尼街那些山寨货糊弄人 | 
| [46:52] | ♪ Your pretty ladies around the world ♪ | ♪ 全世界的漂亮女孩儿 ♪ | 
| [46:55] | Y’all know what I’m talking about. | 你们懂的 | 
| [46:56] | ♪ Got a weird thing to show you ♪ | ♪ 听我说件怪事儿 ♪ | 
| [46:57] | Yes, looky here. | 快看啊 | 
| [46:58] | ♪ So tell all the boys and girls ♪ | ♪ 告诉你的亲朋好友 ♪ | 
| [47:00] | ♪ Tell your brother, your sister and your mamma, too ♪ | ♪ 兄弟姐妹还有家中老母 ♪ | 
| [47:00] | And where is Miss Cherry headed | 绮丽小姐走向何方 | 
| [47:03] | in her YSL pump? | 脚踩圣罗兰鞋 | 
| [47:04] | ♪ ‘Cause we’re about to go down ♪ | ♪ 我们的时代来临 ♪ | 
| [47:05] | And her Dior suit? | 身穿迪奥套装 | 
| [47:06] | ♪ And you know just what to do ♪ | ♪ 你知道该怎么做 ♪ | 
| [47:08] | It ain’t the PTA meeting, that’s for damn sure. | 可以确定 绝不是去参加家长会 | 
| [47:08] | ♪ Wave your hands in the air like you don’t care ♪ | ♪ 挥动你的双手 就像毫不在乎 ♪ | 
| [47:11] | Judges, your scores? | 评委们 请打分 | 
| [47:12] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten. | 10分 10分 10分 10分 10分 | 
| [47:13] | ♪ Glide by the people as they start to look and stare ♪ | ♪ 无视人们的目光 ♪ | 
| [47:17] | You coming? | 你来不来 | 
| [47:42] | Bitch. | 婊子 | 
| [47:43] | Who let in all this real fish? | 谁让这真货进来的 | 
| [47:46] | Honey, that nose, she’s cunt. | 亲 这鼻子 真浪 | 
| [47:49] | Who is your doctor? | 谁给你整的 | 
| [47:54] | The category is… | 这次的主题是… | 
| [47:57] | Mother-Daughter Realness. | 母女情结 | 
| [48:00] | Each mother must introduce her daughter at a debutante’s ball. | 每位母亲都要引领女儿走上舞会初秀 | 
| [48:06] | And you bitches better be wearing spring colors. | 你们这些小妖精最好穿出春色 | 
| [48:10] | First up, House of Abundance. | 首位登场 阿班邓斯之家 | 
| [48:13] | ♪ The common road ♪ | ♪ 平凡之路 ♪ | 
| [48:15] | ♪ Seems just like a dream ♪ | ♪ 不过黄粱一梦 ♪ | 
| [48:18] | ♪ It’s a mystery to me ♪ | ♪ 让我看不透 ♪ | 
| [48:20] | Bitch! | 妖孽 | 
| [48:21] | ♪ Fills me within ♪ | ♪ 填满我的身体 ♪ | 
| [48:23] | She’s back! | 她回归了 | 
| [48:24] | ♪ When we’re together ♪ | ♪ 我们合二为一 ♪ | 
| [48:25] | All the way from Thailand. | 从泰国一路而来 | 
| [48:26] | ♪ Baby, can’t you see ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你看见了吗 ♪ | 
| [48:29] | And she’s looking rejuvenated, | 重返青春 | 
| [48:29] | ♪ I, I’d like to feel the passion ♪ | ♪ 我想感受激情 ♪ | 
| [48:31] | and she’s looking refreshed. | 容光焕发 | 
| [48:33] | The legendary Elektra Abundance. | 传奇的伊莱察·阿班邓斯 | 
| [48:34] | ♪ To the point of no return ♪ | ♪ 无路可退 ♪ | 
| [48:37] | Looking like a tall glass of lemonade. | 像多汁的大杯柠檬水 | 
| [48:37] | ♪ I will be in full reaction ♪ | ♪ 我会回应热烈 ♪ | 
| [48:40] | Giving us daffodil realness. | 散发水仙花的香气 | 
| [48:41] | ♪ I’m gonna take you in my arms ♪ | ♪ 我要拥你入怀 ♪ | 
| [48:44] | Giving us sunflower. | 又像向日葵 | 
| [48:45] | ♪ You’re taking me ♪ | ♪ 你带我到绝顶 ♪ | 
| [48:47] | Sun power! | 活力四射 | 
| [48:48] | ♪ To the point of no return ♪ | ♪ 无路可退 ♪ | 
| [48:49] | Making the little things grow. | 纵情生长吧 | 
| [48:53] | ♪ You’re taking me ♪ | ♪ 你带我到绝顶 ♪ | 
| [48:55] | You see? | 看到了吗 | 
| [48:56] | ♪ To the point of no return ♪ | ♪ 无路可退 ♪ | 
| [48:56] | Miss Thing with the reveal. | 展示了大小姐的生活 | 
| [49:01] | They’re giving us story. | 还有故事 | 
| [49:01] | ♪ It’s so long ♪ | ♪ 时光荏苒 ♪ | 
| [49:03] | They’re giving us narrative. | 还有情节 | 
| [49:03] | ♪ Life of denial ♪ | ♪ 人生无情 ♪ | 
| [49:05] | The divas are serving us Buckingham Palace high tea | 女主角呈上皇室御茶 | 
| [49:06] | ♪ The love you give to me ♪ | ♪ 你给我的爱 ♪ | 
| [49:08] | while the rest of you don’t know nothing but Lipton’s from the garden. | 而你们这些下里巴人就只知道立顿 | 
| [49:09] | ♪ And when you smile ♪ | ♪ 你的微笑 ♪ | 
| [49:11] | ♪ It warms my heart and me ♪ | ♪ 温暖我心 ♪ | 
| [49:14] | Come on, judges, give them their scores. | 来吧 评委们 亮出分数 | 
| [49:14] | ♪ Baby can’t you see ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你看见了吗 ♪ | 
| [49:17] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten. | 10分 10分 10分 10分 10分 | 
| [49:17] | ♪ I, I like to feel the passion ♪ | ♪ 我想感受激情 ♪ | 
| [49:21] | Across the board! | 全部满分 | 
| [49:22] | ♪ To the point of no return ♪ | ♪ 无路可退 ♪ | 
| [49:24] | Mother of the Year is a mere three months away. | 年度之母之争就在三个月后 | 
| [49:24] | ♪ Baby, I will be in full reaction ♪ | ♪ 我会回应热烈 ♪ | 
| [49:26] | Miss Elektra is poised to snag the title once more. | 伊莱察小姐准备再次夺冠 | 
| [49:29] | ♪ I want to take you in my arms ♪ | ♪ 我想拥你入怀 ♪ | 
| [49:31] | Any competitors? | 有没有竞争者 | 
| [49:33] | ♪ You’re taking me ♪ | ♪ 你带我登顶 ♪ | 
| [49:33] | Evangelistas? | 伊万吉丽斯塔 | 
| [49:35] | The judges ate up what Abundance served. | 评委已被阿班邓斯之家俘获 | 
| [49:36] | ♪ To the point of no return ♪ | ♪ 无路可退 ♪ | 
| [49:39] | Y’all ready? | 你们准备好了吗 | 
| [49:42] | House of Evangelista! | 伊万吉丽斯塔之家 | 
| [49:48] | Yes! | 没错 | 
| [49:49] | ♪ The common road ♪ | ♪ 平凡之路 ♪ | 
| [49:51] | Work it out! | 浪起来 | 
| [49:51] | ♪ Seems just like a dream ♪ | ♪ 不过黄粱一梦 ♪ | 
| [49:52] | Work it out! | 扭起来 | 
| [49:54] | ♪ It’s a mystery to me ♪ | ♪ 让我看不透 ♪ | 
| [49:56] | Yes! | 就这样 | 
| [49:57] | You better start that train, bitch. | 最好开始你的表演 小贱人 | 
| [49:57] | ♪ Fills me within ♪ | ♪ 填满我的身体 ♪ | 
| [49:59] | ♪ When we’re together ♪ | ♪ 我们合二为一 ♪ | 
| [50:01] | There’s a daughter. | 女儿登场 | 
| [50:02] | ♪ Baby, can’t you see ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你看见了吗 ♪ | 
| [50:03] | Here comes the daughter: Miss Angel. | 这是她的女儿 安吉尔小姐 | 
| [50:05] | ♪ I, I’d like to feel the passion ♪ | ♪ 我想感受激情 ♪ | 
| [50:06] | Giving us graceful, wispy, | 优雅纤细 | 
| [50:10] | ♪ To the point of no return ♪ | ♪ 无路可退 ♪ | 
| [50:10] | crisp and fresh. | 清新爽朗 | 
| [50:13] | ♪ I will be in full reaction ♪ | ♪ 我会回应热烈 ♪ | 
| [50:14] | Like a York Peppermint Pattie. | 就像约克薄荷派 | 
| [50:17] | ♪ I want to take you in my arms ♪ | ♪ 我想拥你入怀 ♪ | 
| [50:21] | ♪ You’re taking me ♪ | ♪ 你带我登顶 ♪ | 
| [50:24] | There’s competition up in here these days. | 近来这里战况激烈 | 
| [50:24] | ♪ To the point of no return, baby ♪ | ♪ 无路可退 ♪ | 
| [50:26] | I don’t know about you. Y’all better watch out. | 不管你们怎么想的 最好要当心了 | 
| [50:31] | Just so you know, | 恕我直言 | 
| [50:33] | I don’t think you should’ve snagged grand prize. | 我觉得大奖不属于你 | 
| [50:36] | But I do want to congratulate you on your surgery. | 不过我真心祝贺你手术成功 | 
| [50:39] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 | 
| [50:40] | I suppose well wishes, | 真心的祝福 | 
| [50:41] | regardless of how late they may come, are always adequate. | 晚一点也无妨 | 
| [50:45] | Though, in the future, I prefer them in the form of a gift. | 不过以后 我希望直接收到礼物 | 
| [50:47] | Preferably, from Saks. | 最好是购自第五大道 | 
| [51:03] | I’m Patty. | 我是帕蒂 | 
| [51:05] | Stan’s wife. | 斯坦老婆 | 
| [51:10] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 |