时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | I’m not sure what I’m supposed to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[00:22] | I’m sure this isn’t the first married man you fucked. | 这肯定不是你上的第一个有妇之夫 |
[00:26] | Or is this the first time you got caught? | 还是说这是你第一次被抓包 |
[00:30] | Where did you and my husband first meet? | 你跟我丈夫是在哪里认识的 |
[00:32] | On the piers. | 码头 |
[00:32] | He picked me up. | 他来接的我 |
[00:34] | – So you’re a prostitute? – Not anymore. | -你是妓女吗 -已经不是了 |
[00:37] | I’m at Show World now, full time. | 现在是”大开眼界”的全职工 |
[00:39] | But he paid you for sex the first time you met. | 但第一次是他花钱上你 |
[00:42] | That’s-that’s why he sought you out? | 所以他才去找你 |
[00:44] | We didn’t have sex the first time. | 我们第一次没有做 |
[00:46] | He mostly wanted to talk. | 他只想找人聊聊 |
[00:48] | It wasn’t dirty or nothing. | 没见不得人的事 |
[00:52] | – Did he talk about me? – No. | -他提到过我吗 -没 |
[00:54] | Not really, but I already knew, if that’s what you’re asking. | 他没提 可我知道 你想问的是这个吧 |
[00:58] | He took off his ring to try to hide it, | 他把戒指摘了藏起来 |
[00:59] | but I always know. | 但我心知肚明 |
[01:01] | And I never feel guilty, either. | 也不觉得愧疚 |
[01:03] | I figure who am I to judge what goes on between people? | 我凭什么评判别人经历了什么 |
[01:08] | Why they need what they need? | 又为什么需要这样 |
[01:20] | You-you did… have sex. | 你们确实… 做了 |
[01:26] | Did he use protection? | 他戴套了吗 |
[01:27] | Every time. | 总戴着 |
[01:32] | We’re not together. | 我们分了 |
[01:34] | I was the one who broke it off. | 是我提出来的 |
[01:38] | It felt like he wanted to keep me. | 感觉我于他而言 |
[01:40] | Like a doll. | 就像玩偶 |
[01:42] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 这本是我的梦想 |
[01:44] | But when I had it, | 可当我实现了 |
[01:46] | I just felt like I wasn’t nothing until… | 却还是自觉一文不值… |
[01:51] | He decided to come home and play with me. | 直到他决定回来玩弄我 |
[01:57] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[02:00] | You gonna leave him? | 你会离开他吗 |
[02:04] | We have children. | 我们有孩子 |
[02:07] | I’m a mother before I’m a wife. | 我先是母亲 再是妻子 |
[02:09] | Maybe that’s the problem. | 或许这就是问题 |
[02:11] | The problem is my husband is a weak man who lies. | 问题在于我丈夫是个说谎的懦夫 |
[02:15] | I let him lie. | 我视而不见 |
[02:16] | His lies let me keep pretending. | 他撒谎才能让我假装 |
[02:18] | Pretending what? | 假装什么 |
[02:19] | That all I ever wanted was to be Mrs. Stan Bowes. | 假装我只想做斯坦·鲍斯夫人 |
[02:26] | I still love him. | 我还爱着他 |
[02:27] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:30] | Did he ever tell you he loved you? | 他跟你说过爱你吗 |
[02:32] | Yes. | 说过 |
[02:35] | Do you think he can love me and love you at the same time? | 你觉得他可以同时爱我们俩吗 |
[02:41] | What were you doing in that big hall with all those gay men and, drag queens? | 你跟那些男同和变装皇后在舞厅里做什么 |
[02:46] | That’s my home. | 那是我家 |
[02:48] | You live there? | 你住那儿吗 |
[02:50] | No, honey. My community. | 不 那是我的群体 |
[02:54] | Mi familia. | 我的家人 |
[02:56] | But how can a woman be a drag queen? | 但女人怎么做变装皇后 |
[03:03] | I’m a transsexual. | 我是跨性别者 |
[03:05] | I… I don’t believe you. | 我… 我不信 |
[03:11] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:13] | That’s a compliment, you know? | 这算是种赞美 |
[03:15] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 这不可能 |
[03:18] | I mean, Stan would never… never do that. | 斯坦不会… 不会那样的 |
[03:21] | You’re a woman. | 你是女人 |
[03:22] | 100%. | 绝对是 |
[03:24] | Prove it. | 证明一下 |
[03:27] | What, you want to see my dick? | 你想看我的屌吗 |
[03:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:38] | I’m sorry for what I did to you, | 我为做过的事向你道歉 |
[03:41] | and I’m here to talk, | 我是来和你聊的 |
[03:43] | but I got boundaries. | 但我有底线 |
[03:46] | I’m not bothered by any part of who I am except that. | 那是我唯一介意的部位 |
[03:52] | Everything I can’t have in this world is because of that… | 我在世上缺失的一切 都是因为… |
[03:56] | Thing down there. | 下面那玩意儿 |
[04:03] | If you want to see who I am, | 你要是想了解真正的我 |
[04:04] | that’s the last place you should look. | 最不该看的就是那里 |
[04:17] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[04:53] | The category is… | 主题是… |
[04:57] | Live… | 活出彩… |
[04:59] | Work… | 浪起来… |
[05:01] | Pose! | 秀出姿态 |
[06:16] | The category is… | 主题是… |
[06:18] | Butch queen body. | 阳刚皇后之躯 |
[06:23] | I want to see all that sexy-ass masculinity. | 我想看到性感爆表的男子气概 |
[06:27] | Take it all off! | 全脱掉 |
[06:29] | Did you, did you buy those pants on sale? | 你这小裤裤是打折买的吗 |
[06:32] | ‘Cause at my house… | 要是在我家… |
[06:35] | They’d be 100% off! | 就免单[全脱]了 |
[06:39] | Give him your scores. | 请给他打分 |
[06:41] | Nine, nine, ten, ten, ten. | 9分 9分 10分 10分 10分 |
[06:48] | Look at this pretty young thing. | 看看这小鲜肉 |
[06:50] | He didn’t even bother to put on no clothes at all. | 连衣服都懒得穿哟 |
[06:55] | Now, be careful where you point those guns. | 注意你的枪口朝向 |
[06:57] | I don’t want to see you getting arrested. | 我可不想看你被抓 |
[07:00] | Give him his scores. | 请给他打分 |
[07:02] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten. | 10分 10分 10分 10分 10分 |
[07:06] | First runner-up: | 第二名是 |
[07:08] | Tanky. | 坦奇 |
[07:10] | Yes! | 棒 |
[07:11] | – Fuck yeah. – Yeah. | -超赞 -好 |
[07:14] | Grand prize goes to… | 大奖属于… |
[07:17] | Ricky. | 瑞奇 |
[07:18] | Ricky Evangelista. | 瑞奇·伊万吉丽斯塔 |
[07:20] | Yeah, Ricky! Ricky Evangelista! | 瑞奇 瑞奇·伊万吉里斯塔 |
[07:25] | I need a refill. | 帮我满上 |
[07:27] | And where’s my goddamn song?! | 我的歌呢 |
[07:31] | “Love is the message.” | “让爱传递” |
[07:34] | “Love is the message.” | “让爱传递” |
[07:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:44] | The category is… | 主题是… |
[07:46] | High-fashion runway! | 高端时尚T台 |
[07:53] | What? I-I just snagged a trophy. | 怎么了 我刚得了奖啊 |
[07:56] | Not you, baby. We’re proud of you. | 不怪你 宝贝 我们很自豪 |
[07:58] | It’s just he playing this damn song. | 是因为他在放这首烂歌 |
[08:00] | This is the third ball where he’s had this song on constant rotation. | 这已经是他连续三场单曲循环这首歌了 |
[08:03] | Someone should speak to him. | 得有人和他讲讲 |
[08:04] | And say what… | 讲什么… |
[08:05] | “I’m tired of hearing this old-school shit, | “这老歌听得我耳朵都起茧了 |
[08:07] | you got to play something more fresh”? | 你得放点新歌” |
[08:08] | Nah, something’s going on with him. | 不 他遇到事儿了 |
[08:09] | He’s been attitudinal ever since we got tested. | 体检完之后他就性情大变 |
[08:12] | I think it’s time for a friend-tervention. | 是时候来一场友情劝诫了 |
[08:14] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[08:15] | We’re his family. | 我们是家人 |
[08:26] | That’s adorable. | 真是小巧玲珑 |
[08:27] | I didn’t know they made trophies in travel size. | 他们居然还出便携式的奖杯 |
[08:29] | You never fail to gag me. | 你总让我瞠目结舌 |
[08:32] | I couldn’t believe my eyes when you swept hot male body tonight. | 我都不敢信你居然能赢男性之躯的主题 |
[08:35] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:36] | Only try me when you win a face category. | 比脸赢了我再说吧 |
[08:40] | Bye-bye, brick. | 再见了 蠢蛋 |
[09:00] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪里来的 |
[09:01] | Heaven. | 天堂 |
[09:02] | Cute. | 有意思 |
[09:05] | You want one? | 来一根吗 |
[09:06] | No, not my vice. | 我不爱抽烟 |
[09:09] | But I can see you could be. | 却能爱你 |
[09:12] | Me? | 我 |
[09:14] | There’s a hundred girls in that room | 舞厅里有上百个女孩儿 |
[09:15] | younger, prettier, realer than me. | 比我更年轻 可爱 逼真 |
[09:20] | None of them can hold a light to you. | 她们都比不上你夺目 |
[09:23] | But I’m not out here like that. | 可我不那样乱搞了 |
[09:25] | No, I bet you ain’t been out in what… | 对 我猜你不乱搞已经有… |
[09:27] | two, three months? | 两三个月了吧 |
[09:31] | Try years. | 好几年了 |
[09:32] | That’s why we had to meet. | 所以我们注定相遇 |
[09:35] | I’m the dude who’s gonna break that dry spell. | 让我滋润一下你干涸的身躯吧 |
[09:39] | Have a drink with me. | 和我喝一杯 |
[09:43] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[09:44] | I got to take my kids home. | 我要带孩子们回家 |
[09:45] | Who is you? | 你是谁 |
[09:47] | Don’t be rude. | 要有礼貌 |
[09:47] | No, it’s okay. | 没事儿 |
[09:50] | I’m Darius. | 我叫达瑞斯 |
[09:53] | Her name is Blanca. | 她叫布兰卡 |
[09:55] | And we got to go. | 我们要走了 |
[09:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:00] | Blanca! | 布兰卡 |
[10:02] | Cupid called. | 丘比特来电了 |
[10:03] | Told me to tell you he needs my heart back. | 叫你把我的心还回来 |
[10:05] | Ma, your dude’s mad corny. | 妈 你男人是土味挖掘机 |
[10:07] | Mind your business. | 别多管闲事 |
[10:13] | Just feeling a little run-down. | 最近有点疲惫 |
[10:15] | Two little children will do that. | 带两个孩子是这样的 |
[10:21] | Can we run some tests anyway, just for my peace of mind? | 可以做些检查吗 让我心安 |
[10:24] | Half the tests I run in here | 我这里大半的检查 |
[10:25] | are for the housewives’ peace of mind. | 都是为了让家庭主妇心安 |
[10:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:34] | Could… could you check for any STDs? | 能… 能检查下性病吗 |
[10:38] | I was watching this thing on nightline about that AIDS, | 我在深夜档看到了关于艾滋的节目 |
[10:41] | and, it scared the crap out of me. | 吓坏我了 |
[10:43] | Well, you’re a happily married, heterosexual woman. | 你是个幸福的异性恋已婚女性 |
[10:46] | There is basically zero chance… | 基本上不可能会… |
[10:47] | Could you just do it? | 就检查下行吗 |
[10:52] | I’ve delivered both your children. | 我接生了你两个孩子 |
[10:54] | I’ve treated your family for years. | 做你们家庭医生多年 |
[10:57] | You can trust me. | 你能信任我 |
[11:00] | Who stepped out, you or Stan? | 谁出轨了 你还是斯坦 |
[11:04] | He did. | 他 |
[11:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:09] | But even if he had unprotected sex with this woman, the chances of… | 可就算他和那女的没做保护措施 感染几率… |
[11:19] | I’m going to do this off-the-record, anonymously. | 我帮你做匿名测试且不留记录 |
[11:22] | You’ll get flagged by the insurance company just for being tested. | 哪怕只是做了测试 也会进保险公司的黑名单 |
[11:26] | How long till I know? | 什么时候出结果 |
[11:30] | I’m gonna rush it, | 我会加快的 |
[11:31] | but it-it’ll still take two weeks. | 不过还是要两周 |
[11:34] | I have to function with this over my head for two weeks? | 我得提心吊胆两个星期吗 |
[11:38] | Just keep busy. | 忙起来吧 |
[11:45] | – This looks great. – Thank you. | -看着很好吃 -谢谢 |
[11:46] | These are all from my mother’s recipe book. | 都是根据我妈的菜谱做的 |
[11:49] | Well, don’t be shy. | 别拘束 |
[11:49] | Dig in. | 开吃啊 |
[11:53] | Pray, you hungry? | 普雷 你饿吗 |
[11:57] | No. | 不 |
[12:00] | I’m thirsty. | 我很渴 |
[12:01] | Well, maybe you should eat something. | 或许你该吃点儿东西 |
[12:05] | Maybe you should buy some new furniture | 你怎么不去买些新家具 |
[12:07] | and fix up this broke-ass apartment. | 修缮一下这套破烂公寓 |
[12:09] | I would if I could afford it. | 有钱我就买 |
[12:11] | You need to put these children to work. | 你得让孩子们去工作 |
[12:13] | They need to be contributing. | 他们要有所贡献 |
[12:16] | My contribution to this home | 我对这家的贡献 |
[12:17] | paid for the food that you’re about to eat. | 就是付了你们这顿饭钱 |
[12:23] | Maybe you should put the bottle down. | 你该放下酒瓶了 |
[12:25] | Maybe you should stop selling your Booty hole for quarters. | 你还不该贱卖自己的屁股呢 |
[12:28] | How about that? | 没话说了吧 |
[12:33] | I know your dumb ass ain’t laughing. | 你这混蛋在装笑 |
[12:35] | I ain’t dumb. | 我可不蠢 |
[12:36] | No? | 不吗 |
[12:36] | Spell “Evangelista.” | 那拼个”伊万吉丽斯塔” |
[12:38] | That’s not necessary. | 没必要这样 |
[12:39] | What’s not necessary is you being up in my business. | 你来多管闲事才是没必要 |
[12:41] | Are you a G-string? | 你是条丁字裤吗 |
[12:43] | No! | 不是 |
[12:45] | So stay out of my ass. | 那就少管我的屁事 |
[12:46] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[12:49] | You can’t just come up in my house reading my kids like that. | 你不能在我家对我的孩子指手画脚 |
[12:58] | Why did you invite me over here? | 你干嘛请我来 |
[13:00] | ‘Cause your music’s wack. | 因为你配乐很怪 |
[13:02] | You’re our family. | 你是我们家人 |
[13:05] | You’ve dressed us, you’ve fed us. | 你给我们吃 给我们穿 |
[13:07] | You supported me when I needed to be held up, | 在我需要帮助时支持我 |
[13:08] | so I wanted to do the same for you. | 所以我也想帮你一把 |
[13:10] | But you’re off your game, Pray. | 可你自己放弃了 普雷 |
[13:12] | You’re drinkin’ and smokin’ and shit… | 你酗酒 抽烟 一团糟… |
[13:14] | Playing the same damn song. | 还总放那首破歌 |
[13:15] | We all know you’ve been going through it, | 我们明白你还处在悲伤中 |
[13:18] | we’re just worried. | 我们就是担心 |
[13:21] | You couldn’t have done this shit in private | 你就不能私下说这些屁话吗 |
[13:27] | After all the times I’ve been there for you. | 我一直都陪着你 |
[13:31] | After all the secrets | 为你保守了 |
[13:34] | I’ve held for you. | 那么多秘密 |
[13:35] | Pray, listen. | 普雷 听着 |
[13:36] | No, you listen. | 不 你听着 |
[13:39] | You all need to get it into your thick-ass skulls. | 你们他妈都给我记清楚了 |
[13:43] | When I’m standing behind that podium, | 站在舞台上那一刻 |
[13:45] | I’m the one that keeps the crowd hyped. | 是我让观众兴奋不已 |
[13:48] | I’m the one that makes sure there’s a flow to the proceedings. | 是我确保了一切顺利进行 |
[13:52] | If you don’t like the music I’m playing, | 要是你们不喜欢我放的歌 |
[13:54] | don’t show up. | 就别来 |
[13:55] | – We didn’t mean to upset you. – Well, you did. | -我们不是故意气你的 -你就是 |
[14:01] | My life ain’t never been easy. | 我一辈子都不容易 |
[14:02] | You of all people should understand that. | 你最清楚这一点 |
[14:08] | My boyfriend… | 我男友… |
[14:12] | Is dying. | 奄奄一息 |
[14:18] | I wish I could… | 我希望能… |
[14:22] | Rewind and go back to a simpler time | 回到那个单纯的时光 |
[14:23] | when my life wasn’t consumed with drugs and disease. | 还没被毒品和疾病吞噬 |
[14:34] | I’ve… | 我… |
[14:37] | I’ve buried more friends in the last year than any of you can count. | 你们不知道去年我埋葬了多少个朋友 |
[14:46] | And when it’s all over, | 最终 |
[14:51] | who knows how many of us will be left? | 谁知道有几个能活 |
[15:04] | So… | 所以… |
[15:06] | I don’t need a bunch of immature 20-somethings, | 我不需要一群二十来岁的小年轻 |
[15:11] | who just figured out how to wipe they own asses | 屁股都擦不利索呢 |
[15:15] | telling me how to act… | 就来教我怎么做… |
[15:18] | Or feel! | 怎么想 |
[15:21] | When y’all have walked a mile in my shoes, | 等你们经历了我经历的事 |
[15:23] | y’all come find me. | 再来找我 |
[15:25] | But till that day, mind your fucking business! | 在那之前 都他妈管好自己 |
[15:50] | That went well. | 说得不错 |
[16:03] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好呀 小太阳 |
[16:05] | Another day in this florescent fucking hell. | 又他妈要在这个鬼地方待一天 |
[16:08] | You know, Judy, this overhead lighting is starting to give you a little bit of a green hue. | 朱迪 这里的顶灯让你看起来发绿 |
[16:11] | That’s not a good look for you, boo-boo. | 不衬你啊 宝贝 |
[16:13] | Well, if you have a problem with it, | 你要是有意见 |
[16:14] | why don’t you bring some scarves in, | 怎么不带些围巾来呢 |
[16:16] | we could add a little color, Mary Tyler Moore. | 还能添些色彩呢 玛丽·泰勒·摩尔 |
[16:18] | Even she couldn’t make it after all in these digs, girl. | 这破地方就连她都无力回天 姐妹 |
[16:40] | Judy! | 朱迪 |
[16:42] | Judy! | 朱迪 |
[16:44] | Why hasn’t Costas been fed yet? | 怎么还没喂科斯塔斯吃饭 |
[16:47] | There’s a tray full of cold food sitting in here. | 饭菜都放凉了 |
[16:49] | We tried to feed him. | 我们试过喂他 |
[16:51] | His throat hurt too much to swallow, it’s thrush. | 他嗓子疼得咽不下 鹅口疮导致的 |
[16:59] | Baby, I heard about your throat. | 宝贝 听说你嗓子疼 |
[17:02] | It hurts. It’s… | 很疼 它… |
[17:03] | Don’t talk. Maybe we can get you some honey to suck on. | 别说话 我们给你弄点蜂蜜吧 |
[17:06] | You have any honey in the kitchen that he can have? | 厨房有他能吃的蜂蜜吗 |
[17:09] | We might have some in the staff lounge. | 员工休息室里也许有 |
[17:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:14] | Since you can’t talk, | 既然你说不了话 |
[17:17] | let me tell you a funny story. | 我来给你讲个小故事 |
[17:19] | So you remember those thirsty young hos | 记得那群饥渴的年轻小婊砸吗 |
[17:20] | I’ve been telling you about? | 我跟你提过的 |
[17:22] | The House of Evangelista? | 伊万吉丽斯塔之家 |
[17:25] | They had a little get-together last night. | 他们昨晚有个小聚会 |
[17:27] | They lured me in with empanadas | 用肉馅卷饼引诱我去 |
[17:29] | then tried to tell me | 然后告诉我 |
[17:31] | it was a motherfucking intervention | 那其实是劝诫大会 |
[17:32] | because I’ve been playing “love is the message” too much. | 因为我放了太多遍”让爱传递” |
[17:43] | I didn’t give the magic of that song away to those ungratefuls. | 我没把这歌的魔力分享给这些白眼狼 |
[17:47] | I didn’t tell them what it was like in 1980 | 也没说1980年整个夏天 |
[17:50] | when we danced all summer to that song. | 我们随那首歌起舞是何场景 |
[17:54] | There wasn’t none of this AIDS mess going on. | 那时还没有什么狗屁艾滋 |
[17:58] | We were truly free. | 我们无拘无束 |
[18:00] | Free to love, | 爱也自由 |
[18:03] | free to fuck, | 性也自由 |
[18:05] | free to be our gay-ass selves | 基情四射 无所顾忌 |
[18:08] | in this beautiful little shithole of a town. | 在这破烂又的美丽小镇里 |
[18:13] | They’ll never know that feeling… | 他们永远不会懂那种感觉… |
[18:18] | What it’s like to love without… | 随心所爱而不用… |
[18:21] | Worrying that you’re gonna die, or… | 担心自己会死 或者… |
[18:25] | Worse yet, that you’re gonna kill somebody. | 更糟糕的是 你可能会害死别人 |
[18:30] | I don’t know what’s shittier… | 我不知道哪样更衰… |
[18:34] | Having that freedom taken away… | 被剥夺那种自由… |
[18:38] | Or never having had it to begin with. | 还是从来就没自由过 |
[18:43] | Either way… | 不管怎样… |
[18:46] | Ain’t no going back now. | 现在回不去了 |
[18:53] | You try to enjoy that beautiful day out there, Pray Tell. | 你想出去享受美好天气吗 普雷·泰尔 |
[18:57] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你点事吗 |
[18:59] | Since it’s such a goddamn beautiful day? | 既然天气这么他妈的好 |
[19:03] | Does it have to be so drab in here? So awful? | 这里一定要如此乏味 如此糟糕吗 |
[19:06] | So you want me to be an interior fucking decorator | 你是让我除了救治艾滋病人 |
[19:09] | on top of keeping AIDS patients alive, Mary? | 还要当他妈的室内设计师吗 圣母玛利亚 |
[19:12] | We don’t have a budget to buy new bed sheets. | 我们没预算买新床单 |
[19:14] | Be creative. | 有点创造力 |
[19:16] | There’s a rec room here. | 这里有娱乐室啊 |
[19:17] | I’m a nurse on a ward where no one gets better. | 身为护士 我的病区没人病情好转 |
[19:21] | You think I don’t want to do something | 你以为我不想做点事 |
[19:22] | to make these people feel more comfortable when they’re on their way out? | 让这些临终患者好受点吗 |
[19:25] | We are understaffed and overworked, Miss Thing. | 我们人手不足 超负荷工作 大小姐 |
[19:29] | And wait a minute… | 等一下… |
[19:29] | Aren’t you the entertainer? | 你不是搞艺术的吗 |
[19:31] | Why don’t you organize something? | 你怎么不组织点活动 |
[19:34] | Well, look at you, | 看看你 |
[19:36] | being all useful and shit. | 屁用都没有 |
[19:44] | Another weekend | 又一个周末 |
[19:45] | and the same goddamn song. | 又他妈同一首歌 |
[19:47] | We’re trapped in a tired old queen’s hell. | 我们被困在疲惫老皇后的地狱里 |
[19:51] | – Girl. – What’d you say? | -姐妹 -你说什么 |
[19:52] | This song… my ears are bleeding. | 这首歌… 让我耳朵流血 |
[19:54] | What are you complaining about now? | 你在抱怨个什么 |
[19:56] | This song is a classic. | 这首歌是经典 |
[19:57] | I love me a man in any form. | 什么样的男人我都爱 |
[20:01] | Don’t care how they started out | 怎么开始没关系 |
[20:03] | as long as they end up on top of me. | 只要最后他们压在我身上 |
[20:12] | Need help cleaning that up? | 要帮忙弄干净吗 |
[20:13] | Judges, your scores. | 评委 请亮分 |
[20:16] | Grand prize, Sebastian. | 大奖得主 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[20:21] | Move, bitch. | 闪开 婊子 |
[20:27] | All right, girl, next category, | 好了 姑娘们 下个主题 |
[20:31] | stone cold face. | 冰山美人 |
[20:34] | If a star fell for every time I thought about you this week, | 如果每次我想你就掉下一颗星 |
[20:38] | the sky would be empty. | 夜空将一片黑暗 |
[20:40] | You got a notepad filled with pickup lines? | 你有个记搭讪句子的小本本吧 |
[20:42] | Nah. | 没啊 |
[20:43] | You got that effect on me. | 是你给我的灵感 |
[20:45] | I mean, I could stand next to you forever, | 我就一直在你旁边傻站着 |
[20:48] | or until you decide to eat with me. | 直到你答应和我约会 |
[20:49] | – I can’t. – Why? | -不行 -怎么 |
[20:52] | You scared? | 怕了吗 |
[20:53] | – I’m not scared of nothing. – Yes, you are. | -我什么都不怕 -不 你怕 |
[20:56] | You’re afraid to see what I see. | 你怕看到我看到的 |
[20:58] | You’re beautiful. | 你好美 |
[21:00] | Stunning, | 惊艳 |
[21:01] | and you don’t even know it. | 你甚至都不知道 |
[21:03] | That shit’s rare. | 很罕见 |
[21:07] | You know what this shirt is made out of? | 知道这衣服用什么做的吗 |
[21:10] | What? | 什么 |
[21:12] | Boyfriend material. | 男朋友的料子 |
[21:15] | Okay, when we going out? | 好吧 什么时候 |
[21:18] | Saturday. | 周六 |
[21:20] | 9:00. | 九点 |
[21:21] | Meet me at 8th and 6th ave. | 第八和第六大道路口见 |
[21:24] | You like Italian? | 喜欢意大利菜吗 |
[21:45] | Easy now. | 轻点 |
[21:46] | You got some nerve asking me for a discount buff-and-go | 昨晚躲了我一整晚 |
[21:49] | after you avoided me all night last night. | 你还有胆要求打折做抛光 |
[21:51] | I came to apologize for that. | 我是来为此道歉的 |
[21:53] | And for being a little raw with you in your own home. | 还有之前在你家有点凶了 |
[21:56] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[21:58] | I have been hitting the sauce a little heavier than usual, | 我是比平时喝得多了些 |
[22:01] | and maybe… just maybe, | 而且可能… 只是可能 |
[22:04] | I am stuck on a loop with my sentimentalities in the ballroom. | 舞会时我沉溺于自己的愁绪中了 |
[22:11] | But that is because… | 可那是因为… |
[22:15] | Costas… he’s not doing well. | 科斯塔斯… 他要不行了 |
[22:25] | You sure you don’t want a gloss? | 确定不要亮甲油吗 |
[22:26] | I don’t want no shiny lady nails today. | 今天不想要闪亮的女士指甲 |
[22:31] | And I’ve also come because I have an opportunity. | 我来这儿还有件事 |
[22:34] | That hospital is so grim and dank | 医院里阴冷潮湿 |
[22:38] | that I have decided to produce an AIDS Cabaret Night for the patients. | 我决定为病人们搞个艾滋歌舞秀 |
[22:42] | And I’ve been racking my brain for talent, | 一直在绞尽脑汁寻找人才 |
[22:44] | and you the only bitch I know in this scene who can sing. | 我只认识你这一个会唱歌的小贱人 |
[22:47] | Except for me, of course. | 当然除我之外啦 |
[22:49] | How you know I can sing? | 你怎么知道我会唱歌 |
[22:50] | A Finch cannot hide her song, honey. | 歌雀是藏不住歌喉的 宝贝 |
[22:54] | It oozes out of you. | 你才华横溢 |
[22:55] | You’re always humming one thing or another. | 总是哼着小调 |
[22:58] | And then there was that one time you got so drunk down in Chinatown… | 有次你在中国城喝多了… |
[23:03] | You burst into Sheila E. | 突然飙起希拉·E的歌 |
[23:04] | And gave all of Canal Street “The Glamorous Life.” | 在运河街上高唱”光鲜生活” |
[23:07] | Okay, so, yeah. | 好吧 那我去 |
[23:10] | I guess I have some songs in me from my high school days. | 我应该会唱几首高中时代的歌 |
[23:13] | Yes. So we gonna do it on Saturday night. | 好 我们会在周六晚上办 |
[23:16] | I got a mic on loan from the gospel assembly. | 我有个从唱诗班借的麦克风 |
[23:19] | And there is an old dusty piano in the hospital | 医院里还有个布满灰尘的旧钢琴 |
[23:22] | that is just begging to be played. | 盼着让谁来弹一曲 |
[23:26] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[23:27] | I’d love to, Pray Tell, but I already told Darius yes. | 我很想去 普雷·泰尔 可我和达瑞斯有约了 |
[23:30] | That fine piece of man meat? | 那个小鲜肉 |
[23:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:37] | Go on, girl, get it. | 加油 姐妹 搞定他 |
[23:39] | You stupid. | 你个白痴 |
[23:42] | You way ahead of me on that front. | 你在这方面比我强多了 |
[23:45] | I haven’t even been able to think about sex since I was diagnosed. | 自从确诊之后我都没想过性生活呢 |
[23:49] | And me, neither… till I met him. | 遇到他之前… 我也没想过 |
[23:51] | That’s why I have to follow through with this one. | 所以这次我要坚持到底 |
[23:54] | He makes me feel something. | 他让我心动了 |
[23:56] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问个问题吗 |
[23:58] | Are you gonna tell him your status? | 你要告诉他你确诊了吗 |
[24:00] | If it ever gets to that place, | 如果到最后一步了 |
[24:02] | I guess I’ll have to. | 不得不说吧 |
[24:06] | Well, shit, that puts a damper on things. | 妈的 这可真扫兴 |
[24:09] | Get it. | 拿下他 |
[24:15] | Hello, dolls. | 欢迎 美女 |
[24:16] | It’s our end-of-season sale. | 现在是季末甩卖 |
[24:18] | 20% off the new stuff, 50% off the sales rack. | 新款打八折 清仓款打对折 |
[24:21] | Do let me know if you need help with anything. | 需要帮助的话就叫我 |
[24:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:25] | I can get a deal for something on Saturday. | 买周六穿的衣服能省点钱了 |
[24:28] | Ain’t no ball Saturday. | 周六没有舞会 |
[24:30] | I have a date. | 我有约会 |
[24:32] | What? | 什么 |
[24:33] | Is Mother Teresa really about to get some? | 特蕾莎修女终于找男人了吗 |
[24:36] | Lulu, don’t do that. | 露露 别这样 |
[24:38] | – I’m just picky. – No. | -我只是眼光高 -才不是 |
[24:39] | You are dried up and too wrapped up in them damn kids’ lives. | 你已经被孩子们的生活榨干了 |
[24:44] | – No, I’m not. – Anyways, who is this man? | -才不是 -算了 是谁啊 |
[24:47] | How long you hos been here? | 你们这群野鸡来多久了 |
[24:48] | Could of told a bitch you was coming. | 应该先跟我说一声的 |
[24:50] | Put those away, Candy. | 把衣服拿走 坎蒂 |
[24:52] | That big bitch over there is buying ’em. | 那边的贱人都买下了 |
[24:54] | You know I could sell a dildo to a nun. | 老娘能让尼姑买下假鸡巴 |
[24:57] | You know I can’t let you take nothing while Tess is on duty. | 苔丝轮班的时候 我不能让你空手而归 |
[24:59] | Girl, please. | 拜托 |
[25:00] | – I’m buying an outfit. – She has a date. | -我只是买衣服 -她有约会 |
[25:02] | Is Jesus returning to take you out? | 上帝要把你带走了吗 |
[25:04] | Do not try it. | 别开这种玩笑 |
[25:06] | I met this guy at the ball. | 我在舞会上认识的 |
[25:08] | He’s a bit corny but cute. | 他有点土气 但很帅 |
[25:10] | Corny looks good on you. | 土的就很适合你 |
[25:11] | Be nice, Candy. | 别那么刻薄 坎蒂 |
[25:13] | What makes him corny? | 他怎么土了 |
[25:15] | He only speaks in pickup lines. | 他只会说些土味情话 |
[25:20] | Did he say that god was missing an Angel | 他是不是说 上帝丢了一位天使 |
[25:23] | and he went on a mission to find you? | 派他来找你 |
[25:25] | Or did he talk a good astronomy game | 还是玩了个天文学的花招 |
[25:27] | about how the sky is out of stars because of you? | 说因为你天上没了星星 |
[25:30] | That’s Darius. | 看来是达瑞斯 |
[25:32] | – He likes the girls. – Sure does. | -他就喜欢这类女孩 -可不 |
[25:34] | I’m too grown for this. Look at me. | 我也老大不小了 看看我 |
[25:37] | The one time I put myself out there, | 好不容易要投入一段感情 |
[25:38] | and it’s a damn playboy. | 结果是个花花公子 |
[25:41] | What a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[25:42] | Don’t overthink it. It’s free dinner. | 别想太多 至少能免费吃顿饭 |
[25:44] | I’m not 20 anymore. | 我不是20岁了 |
[25:45] | I can buy my own meal. | 我可以养活我自己 |
[25:47] | What pisses me off the most is that he got into my head, | 最让我生气的是 他知道怎么搞定我 |
[25:51] | acting as if he was the one, the guy who could do more for me. | 装成那个能为我付出更多的真命天子 |
[25:54] | Girl, Darius has more, honey. | 宝贝 达瑞斯招数可多了 |
[25:58] | Trust. | 相信我 |
[25:59] | You fucked him? | 你们上过床 |
[26:05] | Girl, we all fucked him. | 我们都和他上过 |
[26:09] | Look, Darius does it all. | 达瑞斯来者不拒 |
[26:12] | You know, you should do him. | 你也应该和他来一次 |
[26:13] | Shit, I still would, but when I went and got my pussy, | 我还想和他上床 但我变性之后 |
[26:16] | he lost my number. | 他就不翻我的牌了 |
[26:17] | Blanca, seriously, you ain’t like us out here on the penis prowl. | 布兰卡 你和我们这种寻欢作乐的不一样 |
[26:22] | We’re just, you know… | 我们只是… |
[26:23] | We’re more experienced. | 我们更有经验 |
[26:24] | We know how the boys are. | 我们了解男人 |
[26:26] | Darius is a good-time boy, | 达瑞斯是个好炮友 |
[26:28] | so let yourself have a good time. | 你就去享受一番吧 |
[26:43] | What’s an AIDS Cabaret? | 什么是艾滋歌舞秀 |
[26:45] | It’s an exclusive concert for the residents of this ward. | 是艾滋病人的专属音乐会 |
[26:49] | I took over the rec room, made it a thing. | 我借用了娱乐室 布置了一下 |
[26:53] | I’m not feeling like company. | 我不想和别人一起 |
[26:54] | Trust me, this is gonna make you feel much better. | 相信我 这会让你好受很多 |
[26:57] | I hung some streamers, and gathered a buffet. | 我挂了些飘带 弄了点自助餐 |
[27:00] | We got crackers and cheese and punch. | 我们有饼干 芝士和潘趣酒 |
[27:03] | It’s simple… but it’s something. | 很简单… 但是有点样子 |
[27:05] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好啊 |
[27:09] | So I’m gonna sing a song | 我要献上一首 |
[27:11] | by one of my favorite artists, Mr. Donny Hathaway. | 我最爱的艺术家 唐尼·海瑟威先生的歌 |
[27:15] | And, and I’d like to dedicate it | 我要把这首歌献给 |
[27:17] | to the love of my life… | 我的今生挚爱… |
[27:20] | Mr. Costas Perez. | 科斯塔斯·佩雷兹先生 |
[27:26] | ♪ For all ♪ | ♪ 我们 ♪ |
[27:31] | ♪ we know ♪ | ♪ 知道 ♪ |
[27:38] | ♪ we may never meet ♪ | ♪ 或许不会 ♪ |
[27:41] | ♪ again ♪ | ♪ 再见 ♪ |
[27:48] | ♪ before ♪ | ♪ 在你 ♪ |
[27:51] | ♪ you go ♪ | ♪ 离开之前 ♪ |
[27:55] | ♪ make this moment ♪ | ♪ 让这个瞬间 ♪ |
[27:58] | ♪ sweet again ♪ | ♪ 再度甜蜜 ♪ |
[28:05] | ♪ we won’t say ♪ | ♪ 我们不会 ♪ |
[28:08] | ♪ good night ♪ | ♪ 说晚安 ♪ |
[28:13] | ♪ until ♪ | ♪ 直到 ♪ |
[28:17] | ♪ the last minute ♪ | ♪ 最后一分钟 ♪ |
[28:22] | ♪ I’ll hold ♪ | ♪ 我会 ♪ |
[28:25] | ♪ out my hand ♪ | ♪ 伸出双手 ♪ |
[28:31] | ♪ and my heart ♪ | ♪ 献上 ♪ |
[28:34] | ♪ will be in it ♪ | ♪ 我的心 ♪ |
[28:40] | ♪ for all ♪ | ♪ 我们 ♪ |
[28:43] | ♪ We know ♪ | ♪ 知道 ♪ |
[28:51] | ♪ This may only be a dream ♪ | ♪ 也许只是梦一场 ♪ |
[29:00] | ♪ We come and we go ♪ | ♪ 我们来来往往 ♪ |
[29:07] | ♪ Like the ripple of a stream ♪ | ♪ 似那小溪 余波荡漾 ♪ |
[29:17] | ♪ So love me ♪ | ♪ 所以今晚 ♪ |
[29:20] | ♪ Love me tonight ♪ | ♪ 爱我吧 ♪ |
[29:25] | ♪ Tomorrow was made for some ♪ | ♪ 明天只留待少数 ♪ |
[29:34] | ♪ Tomorrow may never come ♪ | ♪ 明天或许永不会来 ♪ |
[29:45] | ♪ For all we know ♪ | ♪ 我们知道 ♪ |
[30:14] | Girl, what are you doing here? | 姐妹 你怎么来了 |
[30:16] | – I thought you had a hot date. – Nah. | -不是要去激情约会吗 -没有 |
[30:19] | I cancelled on him. | 我取消了 |
[30:21] | Bad vibes. | 感觉不对 |
[30:23] | Plus, this is more important. | 而且这事更重要 |
[30:26] | I love you, Pray. | 我爱你 普雷 |
[30:27] | Blanca. | 布兰卡 |
[30:29] | You can’t be making me cry | 你不能惹我哭 |
[30:31] | during my set. | 我要表演呢 |
[30:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[30:38] | We have a very, very special guest performer with us this evening. | 今晚我们迎来一位非常特殊的助阵嘉宾 |
[30:41] | Now don’t get too excited. It ain’t Madonna. | 但别太兴奋了 不是麦当娜 |
[30:45] | But it is… | 她是… |
[30:46] | My sister girlfriend, | 我的好闺蜜 |
[30:49] | Miss Blanca Evangelista. | 布兰卡·伊万吉丽斯塔小姐 |
[30:50] | Please welcome her to the stage. | 请欢迎她站上舞台 |
[30:52] | Come on up here, beautiful. | 来吧 美女 |
[31:07] | Do you have “Home” in your binder? | 你有”家”的谱子吗 |
[31:10] | Yeah. | 有 |
[31:42] | ♪ When I think of home, I think of a place ♪ | ♪ 想到家 我便想到 ♪ |
[31:46] | ♪ Where there’s love overflowing ♪ | ♪ 温情满溢 ♪ |
[31:52] | ♪ I wish I was home, I wish I was back there ♪ | ♪ 我希望能回家 回到那里 ♪ |
[31:57] | ♪ With the things I’ve been knowing ♪ | ♪ 找回熟知的一切 ♪ |
[32:02] | ♪ Wind that makes the tall grass bend into leaning ♪ | ♪ 清风吹草低 ♪ |
[32:07] | ♪ Suddenly the raindrops that fall ♪ | ♪ 突然落下的雨滴 ♪ |
[32:11] | ♪ They have a meaning ♪ | ♪ 也有意义 ♪ |
[32:13] | ♪ Sprinkling the scene ♪ | ♪ 洒落在那一场景 ♪ |
[32:19] | ♪ Makes it all so clean ♪ | ♪ 天地焕然一新 ♪ |
[32:25] | ♪ Maybe there’s a chance for me to go back ♪ | ♪ 也许我有机会回去 ♪ |
[32:29] | ♪ Now that I have some direction ♪ | ♪ 既然我已有所指引 ♪ |
[32:35] | ♪ It sure would be nice to be back at home ♪ | ♪ 回家一定心生欢喜 ♪ |
[32:39] | ♪ Where there’s love and affection ♪ | ♪ 沉浸在深情厚意里 ♪ |
[32:45] | ♪ And just maybe I can convince time to slow up ♪ | ♪ 也许我能说服时间放缓 ♪ |
[32:50] | ♪ Giving me enough time in my life to grow up ♪ | ♪ 给我足够的时间成长 ♪ |
[32:55] | ♪ Time be my friend ♪ | ♪ 时光啊 请善待我 ♪ |
[33:01] | ♪ Let me start again ♪ | ♪ 让我重新开始 ♪ |
[33:27] | ♪ Suddenly my world has gone and changed its face ♪ | ♪ 我的世界突然消失 改头换面 ♪ |
[33:31] | ♪ But I still know where I’m going ♪ | ♪ 但我仍知晓前进的方向 ♪ |
[33:37] | ♪ I have had my mind spun around in space ♪ | ♪ 我的思绪在周身旋转 ♪ |
[33:41] | ♪ And yet I’ve watched it growing ♪ | ♪ 我看着它扶摇直上 ♪ |
[33:47] | ♪ If you’re listening, God ♪ | ♪ 上帝 如果你在听 ♪ |
[33:49] | ♪ Please don’t make it hard ♪ | ♪ 请手下留情 ♪ |
[33:51] | ♪ To know if we should believe the things that we see ♪ | ♪ 让我们明了是否该相信双眼 ♪ |
[33:57] | ♪ Tell us should we run away ♪ | ♪ 告诉我们应该逃离 ♪ |
[33:59] | ♪ Or should we try and stay, or would it be ♪ | ♪ 还是咬牙坚持 亦或是 ♪ |
[34:02] | ♪ Better just to let things be ♪ | ♪ 顺其自然更有益 ♪ |
[34:06] | ♪ Living here in this brand-new world ♪ | ♪ 生活在全新的世界里 ♪ |
[34:11] | ♪ Might be a fantasy ♪ | ♪ 可能是个幻想 ♪ |
[34:17] | ♪ But it’s taught me to love ♪ | ♪ 但这教会我去爱 ♪ |
[34:19] | ♪ Taught me to love ♪ | ♪ 教会我去爱 ♪ |
[34:22] | – ♪ So it’s real ♪ – ♪ It’s real ♪ | -♪ 所以这是真的 ♪ -♪ 是真的 ♪ |
[34:24] | – ♪ So real ♪ – ♪ So real ♪ | -♪ 如此真切 ♪ -♪ 如此真切 ♪ |
[34:25] | ♪ So real to me ♪ | ♪ 让我感到真实 ♪ |
[34:27] | ♪ And I’ve learned ♪ | ♪ 我已经学会 ♪ |
[34:28] | ♪ That we must look inside our hearts to find ♪ | ♪ 我们必须直视内心去追寻 ♪ |
[34:37] | ♪ A world full of love ♪ | ♪ 一个充满爱的世界 ♪ |
[34:41] | ♪ Like yours, like ♪ | ♪ 你的世界 ♪ |
[34:43] | ♪ Mine ♪ | ♪ 我的世界 ♪ |
[34:47] | ♪ Llike home ♪ | ♪ 宛若归家 ♪ |
[35:33] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[35:37] | You always get everywhere first. | 去哪儿都是你先到 |
[35:40] | You gonna tell me what this is all about now? | 现在要告诉我怎么回事了吗 |
[35:45] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[35:47] | God, no. | 当然不是 |
[35:50] | Well, you’re not sick, are you? | 那你是病了吗 |
[35:51] | No, this is Dr. Gardel’s office. | 不 这是加德尔医生的办公室 |
[35:53] | She’s a psychiatrist. | 她是名精神科医生 |
[35:56] | Dr. Valley recommended her. | 瓦利医生推荐的 |
[35:58] | Hi. I’m ready for you. | 你们好 进来吧 |
[36:14] | So, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[36:17] | Is this couples therapy? | 夫妻情感治疗吗 |
[36:19] | I think that’s a good way to think about it. | 你能这么想是好事 |
[36:23] | Full disclosure, Patty and I have already had two sessions. | 开诚布公地说 帕蒂和我已经见过两次了 |
[36:28] | There are some things that she wants to talk to you about, | 有些事情她想和你谈谈 |
[36:31] | and she hoped that by having me here, | 她希望有我在场的话 |
[36:32] | it would make it easier on both of you. | 能让你们两个更轻松些 |
[36:34] | And don’t worry. I am not taking sides. | 别担心 我不偏袒任何一方 |
[36:39] | But you two have already been talking? | 但你们两个已经谈过了 |
[36:42] | I know you’re having an affair. | 我知道你有外遇 |
[36:45] | – Come on. – I know she’s a transsexual hooker. | -又来了 -我知道她是跨性别妓女 |
[36:47] | I followed her to the apartment that you rented her, | 我跟着她去了你帮她租的公寓 |
[36:50] | and we spoke. | 我们谈过了 |
[36:52] | And she confirmed everything. | 她什么都说了 |
[37:03] | When? | 什么时候 |
[37:04] | Couple weeks ago. | 几个星期前 |
[37:07] | First thing I did was get an HIV test. | 我首先做了艾滋检测 |
[37:09] | I’m negative. | 阴性 |
[37:12] | The lease said | 租约上写着 |
[37:13] | that you have the apartment for one more month, so… | 你的租期还剩一个月 所以… |
[37:17] | You’re gonna move back in, and I’m gonna tell the kids | 你搬进去 我会告诉孩子们 |
[37:19] | that you’re on a business trip | 你出差去了 |
[37:20] | until I’m ready for you to see them again. | 直到我准备好让你再见他们 |
[37:22] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[37:26] | You… | 你… |
[37:27] | This is bullshit. This is an ambush. | 简直是胡来 你这是搞突袭 |
[37:30] | You’re not taking sides? | 你保持中立 |
[37:31] | – I have rights here. – Stan, | -我有权利 -斯坦 |
[37:33] | you have taken actions | 你做出一些行为 |
[37:35] | towards something you needed in your life. | 满足了自己一定的需求 |
[37:37] | We all do that every day. | 人之常情 |
[37:39] | But there are consequences for those actions. | 可这些行为会带来后果 |
[37:44] | I expect you to keep paying the bills, | 我希望你能继续养家 |
[37:46] | but I am gonna get a job as soon as the baby goes to preschool. | 但孩子一上幼儿园 我就会去找份工作 |
[37:50] | I have been unhappy for a really long time. | 我长期以来都非常压抑 |
[37:53] | And it’s not me. | 我本非如此 |
[37:55] | Tell him who you are, Patty. | 告诉他你是谁 帕蒂 |
[37:57] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[37:58] | But now is my chance, so… | 不过机会来了 所以… |
[38:01] | I’m gonna figure that out, and… | 我会弄明白的 现在… |
[38:03] | I’m sitting here, Stan, and I’m asking you… | 我就坐在这里 斯坦 我想问你… |
[38:06] | I’m not asking you why you cheated, | 我不会问你为什么出轨 |
[38:08] | because I-I know why men cheat. | 因为我知道男人为什么出轨 |
[38:14] | But why with this person? | 可为什么选这个人 |
[38:18] | Are you a homosexual? | 你是同性恋吗 |
[38:23] | I mean, did something happen to you when you were a little kid? | 你儿时遭遇了不幸吗 |
[38:28] | Because I’m your wife, and I… | 因为我是你的妻子 我… |
[38:32] | Somehow in spite of all of this, I still love you. | 尽管出了这种荒唐事 我依然爱你 |
[38:37] | But I need to know. | 但我要知道原因 |
[38:40] | I mean, was this all a lie? | 这一切都是谎言吗 |
[38:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:47] | I can’t figure it out. I don’t know. | 我不明白 我不知道 |
[38:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:58] | This is some crazy stuff. | 太逗了 |
[39:00] | Can you turn this off? | 能把电视关了吗 |
[39:02] | It’s just getting to the good part. | 正好要演到精彩部分了 |
[39:04] | I have got to see how they get out of these handcuffs. | 我得看看他们怎么挣脱手铐 |
[39:07] | I need to tell you something. | 我有话对你说 |
[39:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:16] | What? | 什么事 |
[39:18] | I’m never leaving this place, and you know that. | 我不可能出院了 你心知肚明 |
[39:22] | And I only have so much time left. | 我时日无多 |
[39:24] | I don’t like when you talk like this. | 我不喜欢你说丧气话 |
[39:26] | You have to believe you’re gonna get better | 你得相信自己能好起来 |
[39:28] | if you actually are ever gonna get better. | 病情才会真的有转机 |
[39:29] | This disease isn’t about mind over matter. | 这个病光靠意志是好不了的 |
[39:34] | I’m gonna die soon. | 我就要死了 |
[39:36] | And I need you to get real with me. | 你要现实一点 |
[39:39] | I need you to promise me something. | 我要你答应我 |
[39:40] | – I need you… – No doom and gloom tonight! | -我要你… -今晚不准悲观 |
[39:41] | – Listen to me! – No… | -听我说 -不… |
[39:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:46] | When I move on, | 我走之后 |
[39:48] | I want you to cry your ass off | 我要你声嘶力竭 |
[39:50] | and scream to the lord on high. | 嚎啕大哭一场 |
[39:54] | But only for one day. | 但只准哭一天 |
[39:57] | And then I want you just to move on with your life. | 然后继续好好过日子 |
[40:00] | I don’t want you stuck thinking about this place, | 不要老是想这个地方 |
[40:03] | or this smell, or this death. | 这种味道 我的死亡 |
[40:07] | I want you to find love again. | 我要你重新去爱人 |
[40:11] | Promise me that you’ll do that. | 你要答应我 |
[40:16] | Who knows how much time you have left. | 谁知道你还剩多少时间呢 |
[40:20] | I know you have this virus. | 我知道你也感染了 |
[40:22] | You have that fear in your eyes, | 你眼中透出那种恐惧 |
[40:25] | like every time you’re looking at me, | 你每次看着我的时候 |
[40:26] | you’re looking at your own fate. | 都像在凝视自己的命运 |
[40:31] | And you have this hunger | 你还渴望 |
[40:32] | to grab life by the balls | 攥紧生活 |
[40:35] | and to live it as fast | 恣意人生 |
[40:37] | and as loud as you possibly can. | 畅快乐活 |
[40:41] | That feeling… | 那种感觉… |
[40:44] | Is what I need you to hold on to. | 我要你紧紧抓住这种感觉 |
[40:51] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[41:06] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:34] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[41:36] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[41:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:46] | Can you come in? | 你能来一趟吗 |
[41:47] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[41:49] | Is he having another spasm? | 他又抽搐了吗 |
[41:50] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[41:52] | He died ten minutes ago. | 他十分钟前去世了 |
[41:55] | I walked into the room and he was dead. | 我走进病房时 他已经去了 |
[41:58] | I figured you’d want to see him before they take him away, | 我觉得在运走遗体前 你会想跟他道别 |
[42:01] | but you’ve got to come now. | 但你得立刻赶过来 |
[42:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:06] | Okay, I’m coming now. | 好 我马上过去 |
[42:33] | See, most women can probably take that, right? | 多数女人能承受这种尺寸 |
[42:36] | But what I need is someone who can handle… that. | 但我的女人要受得了… 这么大的 |
[42:40] | Right? | 懂了吗 |
[42:41] | Yeah, I-I was born that way. Yeah, it’s… | 我天赋异禀 所以… |
[42:44] | Been my plight ever since I can… | 从小就让我苦恼… |
[42:48] | What’s gotten into you, tiger? | 出什么事了 猛男 |
[42:51] | Fight with the wife? | 跟老婆吵架了 |
[42:59] | She told me! | 她都跟我说了 |
[43:04] | I covered for you. | 我帮你打掩护 |
[43:06] | I got you a raise to pay for your side pussy | 为了你的小狐狸精给你加薪 |
[43:09] | and you blew it. | 你却不知好歹 |
[43:10] | Why do you hate me? | 你就这么恨我 |
[43:11] | I don’t care enough about you to hate you. I resent you. | 我对你毫不在意 又怎会恨 我是厌恶你 |
[43:15] | You think you deserve what I have? | 你以为能和我平起平坐吗 |
[43:16] | Well, you don’t, New Jersey. | 你不配 乡巴佬 |
[43:17] | I was born better than you. | 老子生来高你一等 |
[43:19] | You don’t take what I have, I take what’s yours. | 我的就是我的 你的也是我的 |
[43:21] | She left you? Good. Then it’s my turn. | 她抛弃你了 很好 我的机会来了 |
[43:27] | I kissed her, did she tell you that? | 我吻了她 她有跟你说吗 |
[43:29] | Right there on your own fucking couch. | 就在你的破沙发上 |
[43:30] | Bullshit! | 你放屁 |
[43:33] | Ask her. | 问她啊 |
[43:52] | You stay away from my wife. | 离我老婆远点 |
[43:54] | The guy you’re pretending to be doesn’t exist. | 别再装了 你不属于这个阶层 |
[44:17] | Get ready for another three hours of “Love Is The Message.” | 准备好再听3小时”让爱传递”了吗 |
[44:21] | Enough. | 够了 |
[44:22] | Y’all, Costas passed away. | 科斯塔斯去世了 |
[44:26] | Is Pray Tell okay? | 普雷·泰尔还好吗 |
[44:27] | How would you be doing? | 你觉得呢 |
[44:29] | He’s here because the show must go on, | 舞会缺了他不行 他才来的 |
[44:31] | so let’s give him a break tonight. | 今晚就别为难他了 |
[44:33] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[44:37] | The category is… | 主题是… |
[44:40] | Realness. | 真实 |
[44:42] | Bring it like a banjee boy. | 社会大佬们 |
[44:45] | I want to see all that ghetto swagger. | 秀出你的贫民窟潮流 |
[44:49] | Yeah, you got it. Judges, your scores. | 不错 评委请亮分 |
[44:51] | Ten, ten, nine, eight, eight. | 10分 10分 9分 8分 8分 |
[44:55] | All right, I said banjee, not prison. | 我说的是社会 不是监狱 |
[44:59] | Scores, please. | 请亮分 |
[45:00] | Nine, seven, eight, nine, eight. | 9分 7分 8分 9分 8分 |
[45:04] | Oh my. | 我的个亲娘 |
[45:08] | Let’s go, papi! | 帕比冲啊 |
[45:10] | I didn’t know Run-DMC had a new light-skinned fourth member. | 说唱天团新来了个”奥利奥”小子吗 |
[45:15] | Yeah, papi. | 帕比加油 |
[45:17] | Yeah! Judges, your scores. | 评委请亮分 |
[45:20] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten. | 10分 10分 10分 10分 10分 |
[45:24] | Across the board! | 全满分 |
[45:27] | Grand prize, Papi Evangelista! | 大奖属于 帕比·伊万吉丽斯塔 |
[45:46] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[45:50] | I think it’s time to liven this bitch up a bit, right? | 是时候欢快点了吧 |
[45:55] | I want to hear a new track! | 我想听首新歌 |
[45:58] | Play me some Miss Ross! | 给我来首戴安娜·罗斯 |
[46:01] | ♪ I’m coming out ♪ | ♪ 我横空出世 ♪ |
[46:03] | Come on, now. | 燥起来 |
[46:04] | ♪ I want the world to know ♪ | ♪ 向众人宣告 ♪ |
[46:06] | ♪ Got to let it show ♪ | ♪ 绽放光芒 ♪ |
[46:10] | ♪ I’m coming out ♪ | ♪ 我横空出世 ♪ |
[46:12] | What happened last night? | 昨晚出什么事了 |
[46:13] | ♪ I want the world to know ♪ | ♪ 向众人宣告 ♪ |
[46:13] | You stood me up. | 你放我鸽子 |
[46:15] | ♪ Got to let it show ♪ | ♪ 绽放光芒 ♪ |
[46:16] | I had a prior obligation. | 我先前跟人有约 |
[46:18] | I get it. You want to be chased. | 我懂了 想让我追你 |
[46:18] | ♪ There’s a new me coming out ♪ | ♪ 我涅槃重生 ♪ |
[46:20] | Look, I don’t mind. I’m fast. | 没关系 我跑得快 |
[46:21] | ♪ And I just had to live ♪ | ♪ 活出精彩 ♪ |
[46:21] | We know you’re fast, all right. | 我们都知道你很”快” |
[46:23] | ♪ And I want to give ♪ | ♪ 奉献自我 ♪ |
[46:24] | Don’t be so shocked. | 别被吓到了 |
[46:25] | ♪ I’m completely positive ♪ | ♪ 充满正能量 ♪ |
[46:26] | I been out of the game for a minute, | 老娘是有段时间没玩男人了 |
[46:27] | but I still know how to play it. | 可游戏规则还是懂的 |
[46:27] | ♪ I think this time around ♪ | ♪ 机不可失 ♪ |
[46:30] | ♪ I am gonna do it ♪ | ♪ 放手一搏 ♪ |
[46:30] | You’re talking big now ’cause your girls are here? | 姐妹们来了你就拽起来了吗 |
[46:32] | ♪ Like you never knew it ♪ | ♪ 超乎你的想象 ♪ |
[46:32] | I’m not looking to be somebody’s plaything. | 我不是只想玩一玩 |
[46:34] | I want romance. I want to fall in love. | 我想要真感情 坠入爱河 |
[46:34] | ♪ I’ll make it through ♪ | ♪ 我要跨越一切 ♪ |
[46:36] | I deserve that, not some pumped-up boy toy. | 我值得被爱 而不是你这种快餐男 |
[46:37] | ♪ The time has come for me ♪ | ♪ 时机已经来到 ♪ |
[46:38] | ♪ To break out of the shell ♪ | ♪ 破茧成蝶 ♪ |
[46:39] | Girl, you ain’t missing out on anything. | 姐妹 你可没一点损失 |
[46:41] | Darius is like a vacation. | 达瑞斯就像假期 |
[46:41] | ♪ I have to shout ♪ | ♪ 我要昭告众生 ♪ |
[46:42] | He just never lasts long enough. | 持续时间总不够长 |
[46:43] | ♪ That I’m coming out ♪ | ♪ 我横空出世 ♪ |
[46:45] | But the dick is good. | 但是屌不错 |
[46:45] | ♪ I’m coming out ♪ | ♪ 横空出世 ♪ |
[46:48] | ♪ I want the world to know ♪ | ♪ 向众人宣告 ♪ |
[46:50] | ♪ I got to let it show ♪ | ♪ 绽放光芒 ♪ |
[46:52] | ♪ I’m coming out ♪ | ♪ 我横空出世 ♪ |
[46:55] | You’re still here? | 怎么还在 |
[46:59] | I was hoping we could walk for a while. | 我想跟你一起散会儿步 |
[47:03] | I heard about Costas. | 我听说了科斯塔斯的事 |
[47:06] | You need anything from me? | 需要我做什么吗 |
[47:08] | Girl. | 老妹哟 |
[47:11] | I had the body cremated. | 尸体火化了 |
[47:14] | I’m gonna scatter the ashes along Fifth Avenue. | 我准备把骨灰撒在第五大道 |
[47:17] | Okay. | 挺好 |
[47:18] | Little bit at a time. | 一点一点撒 |
[47:20] | You know, he loved to window shop, | 他可喜欢浏览橱窗了 |
[47:22] | so I figured why not let him do it for all eternity. | 我想就让他一直逛吧 |
[47:28] | Maybe you can come help me out. | 你来帮帮我吧 |
[47:31] | That’s what family’s for. | 一家人 应该的 |
[47:35] | Tell me, why did you stop playing “Love Is The Message”? | 你为什么不放”让爱传递”了 |
[47:38] | I’m not trying to assume anything, | 我不想胡乱揣测 |
[47:39] | but you seem different. | 但你看起来不同了 |
[47:42] | Happy. | 开心了 |
[47:44] | I promised Costas | 我答应了科斯塔斯 |
[47:45] | that I would go on and love | 会继续去爱 |
[47:48] | and have joy and live. | 去享乐 活出彩 |
[47:53] | It’s hard. | 很难 |
[47:56] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[47:59] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[48:01] | I loved him. | 我好爱他 |
[48:03] | But we are living in a world where… | 可在这世上… |
[48:07] | All of us could truly be gone one day, | 我们终将离去 |
[48:10] | where our kind is just a memory, | 会成为回忆 |
[48:13] | one the rest of the world would be happy to forget. | 世人会毫不客气地把我们遗忘 |
[48:18] | All we have left is right now. | 我们只有把握现在 |
[48:22] | I don’t know how soon till I’m in a box | 我不知道自己何时化成灰 |
[48:25] | on the end table of some crying man’s bed, | 留下床头的男人泣不成声 |
[48:28] | but until then… | 但在那之前… |
[48:32] | That love and that promise | 这份爱和这份承诺 |
[48:37] | are who I claim to be. | 就是我存在的意义 |
[48:45] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[49:01] | Baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[49:24] | – Evening, Angel. -Hey, Lou. | -晚上好 安吉尔 -好啊 娄 |
[49:29] | Well, lookee, there go my tips for the night. | 看看 我今晚的小费又要没了 |
[49:30] | ♪ It’s times like these ♪ | ♪ 无数个日夜 ♪ |
[49:32] | ♪ I can’t make it on my own ♪ | ♪ 独自难成眠 ♪ |
[49:34] | Baruch hashem. It’s payday. | 感谢上帝 发工资了 |
[49:36] | ♪ Wasted days, and sleepless nights ♪ | ♪ 辗转反侧 虚度华年 ♪ |
[49:37] | Not until you finish your shifts. | 下班了再给你 |
[49:40] | ♪ And I can’t wait to see you again ♪ | ♪ 期盼着重逢的那天 ♪ |
[49:46] | ♪ I find I spend my time ♪ | ♪ 荒废时间 ♪ |
[49:49] | ♪ Waiting on your call ♪ | ♪ 等你来电 ♪ |
[49:51] | ♪ How can I tell you, baby ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 我该怎么告诉你 ♪ |
[49:54] | ♪ My back’s against the wall ♪ | ♪ 我已走投无路 ♪ |
[49:57] | ♪ I need you by my side ♪ | ♪ 你快回来 ♪ |
[49:59] | ♪ To tell me it’s all right ♪ | ♪ 我们和好如初 ♪ |
[50:02] | ♪ ‘Cause I don’t think I can take any more ♪ | ♪ 我一人承受不来 ♪ |
[50:06] | ♪ Is this love ♪ | ♪ 这是爱吗 ♪ |
[50:09] | ♪ That I’m feeling ♪ | ♪ 让我心烦意乱 ♪ |
[50:11] | ♪ Is this the love ♪ | ♪ 这是爱吗 ♪ |
[50:14] | ♪ That I’ve been searching for ♪ | ♪ 让我寻觅多年 ♪ |
[50:17] | ♪ Is this love ♪ | ♪ 这是爱吗 ♪ |
[50:19] | ♪ Or am I dreaming ♪ | ♪ 还是梦中所见 ♪ |
[50:22] | ♪ This must be love ♪ | ♪ 这就是爱 ♪ |
[50:25] | ♪ ‘Cause it’s really got a hold on me ♪ | ♪ 让我梦绕魂牵 ♪ |
[50:32] | ♪ A hold on me ♪ | ♪ 梦绕魂牵 ♪ |