时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Have y’all seen my yellow coat? | 看见我的黄外套没 |
[00:24] | I think it’s on the sofa. | 在沙发上吧 |
[00:33] | – I’m going to class. – All right. | -我要去上课了 -好 |
[00:34] | Have a good day. | 今天要开心哦 |
[00:36] | No. You don’t have a maid service. | 不许走 我不是你的女仆 |
[00:38] | Wash your damn bowl. | 自己把碗洗了 |
[00:48] | Blanca. | 布兰卡 |
[00:49] | I’m out. See ya later. | 我出门了 再见 |
[00:51] | Okay. Be safe. | 好 注意安全 |
[01:43] | Back so soon? | 这么快回来了 |
[01:45] | Yeah, I forgot something. | 对 我忘东西了 |
[01:47] | What is it? Maybe I can help you. | 什么东西 我帮你找 |
[01:50] | Nah, I got it. | 不用 我自己来 |
[01:51] | No, I think I got it. | 不 我好像找到了 |
[01:54] | Why in the hell do you need a pager? | 你到底要传呼机做什么 |
[01:56] | And don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[01:57] | To keep up with my boys. | 跟我兄弟联系 |
[01:59] | What boys? | 什么兄弟 |
[02:00] | Damon? Ricky? | 戴蒙 瑞奇 |
[02:01] | No. | 不是 |
[02:01] | My boys. You don’t know ’em. | 我兄弟 你不认识 |
[02:03] | What’s with the seventh degree? | 我初中没毕业能干啥 |
[02:07] | I told you about my rules. | 我说过规矩 |
[02:08] | If I ever catch you bringing that stuff into my home, | 一旦我抓到你把那东西带进家里 |
[02:11] | you’re out. | 就给我滚 |
[02:12] | How come you’re going in on me | 你怎么总是管我 |
[02:14] | but you ain’t saying nothing to Angel about selling her ass for cash? | 不去管管安吉尔卖肉赚钱 |
[02:17] | You don’t get an opinion on what she does with her body. | 你没资格管她怎么处置自己的身体 |
[02:20] | When you’re a transsexual, you take the work where you can get it. | 跨性别者能有份工作就很好了 |
[02:23] | She’s making a safe dollar dancing at Show World. | 她在”大开眼界”赚安心钱 |
[02:25] | She’s not putting poison on the streets. | 不是在街上贩毒 |
[02:28] | That shit is ruining our community. | 那玩意儿毁了我们 |
[02:31] | I told you, | 我说了 |
[02:32] | I’m not selling drugs. | 我没贩毒 |
[02:33] | You listen to me. | 给我听好了 |
[02:36] | I told you when you joined Evangelista | 你加入我们家族的时候 |
[02:38] | what I wouldn’t tolerate. | 我就摆明了底线 |
[02:41] | You get caught doing anything illegal, | 要是因为违法被抓了 |
[02:44] | don’t make me your one call. | 可别给我打电话 |
[03:03] | The category is… | 主题是… |
[03:06] | Live… | 活出彩… |
[03:09] | Work… | 浪起来… |
[03:11] | Pose! | 秀出姿态 |
[03:50] | Don’t you want a bite or something to drink first? | 你想先吃点喝点吗 |
[03:51] | I’ve had plenty of bites and drinks since you’ve been gone, | 你走了之后我就在大吃大喝 |
[03:54] | but I haven’t had my man for two months | 可已经两个月没碰我男人了 |
[03:56] | and I refuse to wait one moment longer. | 一刻都等不下去了 |
[03:59] | ♪ If I tell you ♪ | ♪ 如果现在 ♪ |
[03:59] | How did it all go? | 生意怎么样 |
[04:00] | ♪ If I tell you now ♪ | ♪ 我对你全盘托出 ♪ |
[04:01] | Sold some, bought more. | 有买有卖 |
[04:04] | ♪ Will you keep on ♪ | ♪ 你是否还会 ♪ |
[04:05] | ♪ Will you keep on loving me ♪ | ♪ 爱我如初 ♪ |
[04:09] | ♪ If I tell you ♪ | ♪ 如果我 ♪ |
[04:10] | ♪ If I tell you how I feel ♪ | ♪ 将心声袒露 ♪ |
[04:14] | ♪ Will you keep bringing out the best in me ♪ | ♪ 你是否还愿意带我进步 ♪ |
[04:20] | Are you tucking? | 藏起来了吗 |
[04:20] | ♪ You give me ♪ | ♪ 你给了我 ♪ |
[04:21] | ♪ you give me the sweetest taboo ♪ | ♪ 最甜蜜的禁忌 ♪ |
[04:21] | My tucking days are over, sweetheart. | 我不用再藏了 亲爱的 |
[04:25] | Come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[04:26] | When was the last time you got the chance to take a ride in a brand-new pussy? | 你有多久没在全新的小穴里驰骋了 |
[04:31] | ♪ You give me ♪ | ♪ 你给了我 ♪ |
[04:31] | One thing. | 一个要求 |
[04:32] | ♪ you’re giving me the sweetest taboo ♪ | ♪ 最甜蜜的禁忌 ♪ |
[04:33] | I ask you for one thing. | 我就这一个要求 |
[04:35] | For that, I was willing to give you everything you ever dreamed of. | 为此我愿意满足你梦寐以求的一切 |
[04:36] | ♪ Too good for me ♪ | ♪ 让我承受不来 ♪ |
[04:37] | This is the only thing I’ve ever really dreamed of. | 这就是我唯一梦寐以求的事情 |
[04:40] | ♪ There’s a quiet storm ♪ | ♪ 这是平静的风暴 ♪ |
[04:41] | – To be a complete woman. – All right. | -做个真正的女人 -行 |
[04:42] | Well, then I guess we’re done here. | 那我们就到此为止 |
[04:44] | ♪ And it never felt like this before ♪ | ♪ 是前所未有的感觉 ♪ |
[04:44] | Do you love me or was this all just about the sex? | 你到底是爱我还是只想和我上床 |
[04:46] | ♪ There’s a quiet storm ♪ | ♪ 平静的风暴 ♪ |
[04:47] | I don’t come here… for that. | 我来不是为了… 那个 |
[04:48] | ♪ That is you ♪ | ♪ 是你 ♪ |
[04:51] | I can get that anywhere. | 我从来不缺那个 |
[04:51] | ♪ There’s a quiet storm ♪ | ♪ 爱是平静的风暴 ♪ |
[04:52] | I’m in control here. | 这儿我说了算 |
[04:54] | ♪ And it never felt like this hot before ♪ | ♪ 是前所未有的感觉 ♪ |
[04:55] | What I want. | 要什么 |
[04:56] | What I like. | 喜欢什么 |
[04:57] | ♪ Giving me something that’s taboo ♪ | ♪ 带我打破禁忌 ♪ |
[04:59] | The price you would pay for not giving it to me. | 如果你满足不了会有什么后果 |
[05:01] | I was abundantly clear the very first night | 在酒吧和你第一次见面那晚 |
[05:02] | ♪ You give me the sweetest taboo ♪ | ♪ 你给了我最甜蜜的禁忌 ♪ |
[05:03] | that we met at that bar. | 我就说清楚了 |
[05:06] | You ruined it. | 你搞砸了 |
[05:07] | I’m not ruined. | 我没有搞砸 |
[05:08] | ♪ That’s why I’m in love with you ♪ | ♪ 所以我爱上了你 ♪ |
[05:08] | I’m reborn. | 是重生了 |
[05:10] | A complete woman. | 成了真正的女人 |
[05:11] | This is an act of selfishness and stupidity. | 你这样做真是自私又愚蠢 |
[05:14] | ♪ You give me the sweetest taboo ♪ | ♪ 你给我了最甜蜜的禁忌 ♪ |
[05:20] | ♪ Too good for me ♪ | ♪ 让我承受不来 ♪ |
[05:21] | So what happens now? | 所以现在怎样 |
[05:24] | You throw me out onto the street corners | 我就像装满隔夜菜盒的垃圾袋 |
[05:25] | like a Hefty bag filled with last night’s takeout containers? | 要被你扔到街角吗 |
[05:30] | I thought our love was stronger than that. | 我以为我们情比金坚 |
[05:32] | I thought it would take more to make you hate me. | 你不会轻易恨我 |
[05:39] | I hate you… | 我恨你… |
[05:43] | because I love you. | 是因为我爱你 |
[05:45] | Because you are the best thing in my life. | 因为你是我生命中最美好的事 |
[05:48] | This place, | 这里 |
[05:50] | with you, | 和你一起 |
[05:53] | was my cocoon. | 是我的保护所 |
[05:57] | And you took it away from me. | 而你把它给毁了 |
[05:59] | Because you refuse to even try. | 因为你都不愿意试 |
[06:02] | You knew the rules, and you broke them. | 你明知故犯 |
[06:07] | You lost it all. | 自取灭亡 |
[06:08] | I give you two weeks before you cool off | 我给你两周时间冷静下来 |
[06:10] | and realize that the best of me still remains | 意识到我还是那个最好的我 |
[06:12] | and you can’t live without it. | 没有我你活不下去的 |
[06:14] | Good luck finding another girl who looks like me. | 祝你能找到像我这样的女人 |
[06:16] | You’re lucky I believe in second chances. | 你该庆幸我愿意给人第二次机会 |
[06:21] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[06:22] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[06:24] | five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[06:26] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[06:28] | five… Candy. | 五… 坎蒂 |
[06:31] | Come on! | 怎么了嘛 |
[06:32] | The theme is Bizarre, | 主题是奇葩 |
[06:34] | not Halloween. | 不是万圣节 |
[06:37] | Think avant-garde. | 思想要前卫 |
[06:39] | Think otherworldly. | 超凡脱俗 |
[06:41] | This is otherworldly. | 这就是超凡脱俗 |
[06:42] | No, this is Freddy Krueger. That. | 不 这是恶魔福列迪·克鲁格 |
[06:44] | – Stop. – That’s what you’re doing. | -少来 -你就是这么做的 |
[06:45] | You’re not… | 你不是… |
[06:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:49] | I can’t enter my own abode | 我进自己的公寓 |
[06:50] | without you children gawking at me? | 你们呆呆看着我干什么 |
[06:52] | We just weren’t expecting you. | 只是没想到你会来 |
[06:54] | Well, here I am. | 我来了 |
[06:56] | I’ll be staying the night, | 今晚我不走 |
[06:57] | and I need you all to clear out of the bedroom. | 你们给我把卧室腾出来 |
[06:59] | That’s the girls’ room. | 那是我们的寝室 |
[07:00] | Where are we supposed to sleep? | 我们要睡哪儿 |
[07:02] | We have futons. | 沙发床啊 |
[07:03] | Or fold up some blankets and make a bed on the floor. | 不然就叠几条毯子打个地铺 |
[07:05] | You have a brain, use it. | 你们脑子是摆设吗 |
[07:07] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[07:08] | You want the entire room to yourself | 你要霸占整间卧室 |
[07:11] | while we sleep on the floor? | 让我们睡地板 |
[07:14] | I pay the rent here. | 房租是我付的 |
[07:18] | Why aren’t you at Daddy Dick’s place? | 你怎么不待迪克干爹那儿 |
[07:22] | I’m exercising my independence. | 我在练习独立 |
[07:24] | He finally threw you out? | 他终于不要你了 |
[07:25] | We had a small lovers’ spat, | 情人间的小别扭 |
[07:27] | and now I’m giving him an opportunity to miss me. | 现在我是在给他个想念我的机会 |
[07:30] | What happen if he don’t miss you? | 要是他不想念你 |
[07:32] | What if he cuts you off? | 跟你断绝往来怎么办 |
[07:33] | Yeah, who’s gonna pay for this apartment? | 是啊 那谁来付公寓租金 |
[07:34] | Don’t worry, children. | 别担心 孩子们 |
[07:35] | Mother would never let a single man be in charge of her destiny. | 妈妈永远不会让一个男人左右我的命运 |
[07:39] | I have my fingers in many pots around this city. | 我在城里的人脉很广 |
[07:41] | Is that what they call being a slut now? | 现在妓女说得这么好听的吗 |
[07:43] | Shut the fuck up! | 给老娘闭嘴 |
[07:48] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here, children. | 孩子们 我们现在不要杞人忧天 |
[07:51] | I’m sure Mr. Ford will come to his senses | 我相信在周末之前 |
[07:53] | by the end of the week. | 福特先生会想通的 |
[07:54] | And until then, | 在那之前 |
[07:55] | there are a few rules I’d like to institute | 我要制定一些规则 |
[07:57] | to assure that my stay here is up to par with my standards of living. | 以确保这里的条件达到我的生活标准 |
[08:01] | Rule number one, no sucking your teeth! | 规则一 不许咂嘴 |
[08:03] | Rule number two, only Mother smokes in the house. | 规则二 只有妈妈能在屋里抽烟 |
[08:06] | No gum chewing, no late-night music, | 不许嚼口香糖 不许半夜放歌 |
[08:08] | no sleeping in after 1:00 p.m. | 睡懒觉不许超过下午1点 |
[08:11] | Well? | 懂了吗 |
[08:11] | Make Mother another drink! | 给老娘再倒一杯 |
[08:14] | Come on. Come on. It’s okay. | 来吧 来吧 没关系 |
[08:26] | Thank God you’re home. | 你们可算回来了 |
[08:28] | Wait, why are you here? Aren’t you back with that white boy? | 等等 你怎么在这儿 没和白人小哥一起吗 |
[08:30] | Blanca asked me to come over to talk. | 布兰卡让我过来谈话 |
[08:32] | I don’t know how, but she found out Papi’s dealing. | 我不知道她怎么发现了帕比的买卖 |
[08:34] | She just cross-examined me like she Matlock. | 她就像马特洛克[律政剧主角]一样盘问了我 |
[08:37] | She tore up the whole apartment looking for evidence. | 她为了找证据把公寓都翻遍了 |
[08:39] | – You didn’t tell her the truth? – No. | -你没跟她说实话吧 -没 |
[08:41] | I mean, I’ve teased him about it, | 虽然我拿这件事戏弄过他 |
[08:43] | but I’m not gonna throw him under the bus. | 但我不会出卖他 |
[08:48] | Damon, is that you? | 戴蒙 是你吗 |
[08:54] | Yes, Mother. | 是的 妈妈 |
[08:56] | Just-just listen… | 听我说… |
[09:15] | Do you know why I allowed Ricky to join this house? | 知道我为什么让瑞奇加入我们家吗 |
[09:17] | ‘Cause you saw his potential? | 因为你看到了他的潜力 |
[09:19] | Because you vouched for him. | 因为你替他担保 |
[09:21] | And I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[09:23] | Lies are a form of disrespect. | 说谎很不尊重人 |
[09:26] | In this house, I expect all of you to tell the truth. | 在这个家 我希望所有人都诚实 |
[09:30] | Is Papi on drugs? | 帕比是不是在吸毒 |
[09:32] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[09:33] | But he’s selling ’em, right? | 但他在贩毒 对吗 |
[09:35] | No. | 没有 |
[09:36] | If I find out you’re lying to me… | 如果我发现你骗我… |
[09:37] | He isn’t doing drugs. | 他没有贩毒 |
[09:39] | I would’ve told you if he was. | 如果有我会告诉你的 |
[09:40] | All right, tell Ricky to come here. | 好吧 叫瑞奇过来 |
[09:51] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:53] | She wants to talk to you. | 她想跟你谈 |
[09:57] | Listen to me. | 听我的 |
[09:59] | Not a word. | 什么都别说 |
[10:08] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[10:14] | Ricky, have you enjoyed living in my house? | 瑞奇 住在我家开心吗 |
[10:16] | Of course I have. | 当然开心 |
[10:18] | When we met, you had nowhere to go. | 我们见面时 你无家可归 |
[10:20] | I took you in and gave you shelter and food, | 我收留了你 供你吃住 |
[10:23] | ’cause I couldn’t stand thinking of you being on the streets. | 因为我不忍你流落街头 |
[10:27] | I know I’m not perfect, | 我知道自己不完美 |
[10:28] | but I’m trying real hard to be a good mother to all y’all. | 但我在努力做你们每个人的好妈妈 |
[10:32] | And you have been. | 你做到了 |
[10:33] | This is the first place I ever been that feels like a home. | 这是我第一个像家的地方 |
[10:36] | And we have to keep it safe. | 那我们就得保护这个家 |
[10:39] | So I’m-a only ask you one time. | 所以我只问你一次 |
[10:43] | – Is Papi doing drugs? – No. | -帕比在吸毒吗 -没 |
[10:47] | He isn’t doing drugs. | 他没有吸毒 |
[10:48] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[10:51] | you and I… | 你和我… |
[10:53] | We’re not that different. | 其实都差不多 |
[10:55] | We know how to hustle. | 我们知道怎么挣扎 |
[10:58] | How to survive. | 怎么生存 |
[10:59] | We grew up on the streets. | 我们在街上长大 |
[11:01] | But we not on the streets no more. | 但现在不再如此了 |
[11:05] | This is our house. | 这是我们的家 |
[11:07] | And I’m trying to keep it safe. | 我想保证它的安全 |
[11:08] | I can’t do that if you’re not being honest. | 如果你不诚实 我就没法保证 |
[11:12] | I’m not a snitch. | 我不会告密的 |
[11:14] | Street code don’t apply here, baby. | 这儿不吃街头准则 宝贝 |
[11:23] | He’s dealing. | 他在贩毒 |
[11:24] | At the piers. | 在码头 |
[11:26] | I should’ve told you sooner. | 我该早点告诉你的 |
[11:27] | I’m sorry I disrespected your rules. | 违反你的规则我很抱歉 |
[11:29] | It’ll never happen again. | 没有下一次了 |
[11:31] | Look, I’m trying hard to change my life. | 我在努力改变我的生活 |
[11:35] | I know this is where I need to be. | 这就是我要待的地方 |
[11:39] | Look, please, | 求你了 |
[11:42] | don’t kick me out. | 不要赶我走 |
[12:09] | What you want to do is you want to go straight down the block, | 你要沿着街区一直走 |
[12:12] | – make a left, hit another left. You heard? – Yeah, yeah. | -左转 再左转 懂了吗 -懂了 |
[12:15] | All right, good. | 很好 |
[12:15] | Get the fuck out of here. | 赶紧走 |
[12:16] | And drink some water. You look thirsty, too. | 喝点水 你看起来也渴了 |
[12:23] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[12:24] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[12:25] | And the worst part about it is that you did it right to my face. | 最糟糕的是你就在我眼皮底下干这个 |
[12:29] | – I didn’t lie. – Yes, you did. | -我没骗你 -你骗了 |
[12:30] | Every time you walked out of that apartment, you came here to sell drugs. | 每次你离开公寓 就到这里来贩毒了 |
[12:34] | What else am I supposed to do? | 不然我该做什么 |
[12:35] | Follow my rules. | 守我的规矩 |
[12:37] | Find a real job. | 找份正当工作 |
[12:38] | You wasn’t complaining about where my loot was coming from | 你拿我钱买东西的时候 |
[12:41] | when it was paying for your groceries. | 怎么从不问从哪儿来的 |
[12:42] | You never told me that it was dirty money. | 你没告诉过我那是脏钱 |
[12:44] | You told me that you worked at a bodega. | 你说你在杂货店干活 |
[12:46] | And I believed you. | 我信了 |
[12:48] | Papi, you put your family at risk. | 帕比 你让全家人担风险 |
[12:49] | What family? | 什么家人 |
[12:51] | Ain’t nobody here. | 我没有家人 |
[12:53] | I’ve been on my own since I was 13, | 我从13岁起就孤身一人 |
[12:55] | in and out of foster homes. | 被寄养家庭踢来踢去 |
[12:56] | Ain’t nobody ever gave me shit. | 没人真正给过我什么 |
[12:58] | I did. | 我有 |
[13:01] | Warm food, shelter. | 供你吃 供你住 |
[13:03] | And you ain’t the only one who had to learn how to survive on their own. | 这世上不是只有你要学会独自生存 |
[13:07] | But I didn’t resort to dealing. | 但我不会选择贩毒 |
[13:10] | You could get arrested or worse. | 你可能会被抓或者更糟 |
[13:11] | It can’t get no worse. | 没法更糟了 |
[13:13] | What other choices are there for a 20-year-old | 初中都没毕业的20岁小子 |
[13:16] | with an eighth grade education? | 还能有什么选择 |
[13:20] | I’m so disappointed in you. | 你太让我失望了 |
[13:21] | Stop acting like you’re my moms, ’cause you’re not. | 别演的跟真的似的 你不是我妈 |
[13:29] | I want you out by morning. | 明早搬走吧 |
[13:33] | And if you don’t pick up your shit, | 你要是不自己收拾东西 |
[13:36] | I’m-a put it on the street myself. | 我就亲自扔街上去 |
[13:41] | You’re just gonna turn around and leave me? | 你就这样走了吗 |
[13:44] | Without giving me another chance? | 不再给我一次机会吗 |
[13:46] | Where am I supposed to go? | 我该去哪儿 |
[13:50] | Blanca! | 布兰卡 |
[13:52] | I didn’t mean it! | 我说气话呢 |
[13:53] | You hear what I said?! I didn’t mean it! | 你听到了吗 不是真心话 |
[14:13] | I got all my stuff. | 我都收拾好了 |
[14:19] | Where will you go? | 你准备去哪儿 |
[14:20] | I’ll figure it out. | 总有办法 |
[14:22] | Always do. | 一如既往 |
[14:25] | Make sure you let us know. | 保持联系 |
[14:30] | We’re gonna miss you. | 我们会想你的 |
[14:31] | I’ll miss y’all, too. | 我也会想你们 |
[14:36] | Blanca, you may not believe this, but… | 布兰卡 可能你不信 但… |
[14:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:44] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[14:46] | Peace. | 一路顺风 |
[14:50] | I looked out for you. | 我关心过你 |
[14:52] | Treated you as a brother because I knew what you meant to Damon. | 因为你跟戴蒙的关系 我视你如亲兄弟 |
[14:55] | After everything, I expected you to have my back, too. | 经历了那么多 我以为你也会帮我 |
[14:58] | Before or after you told him I was the hit it and quit it type? | 那你还跟他说我是那种拔屌无情的人 |
[15:03] | That’s why your punk ass ratted me out? | 所以你这废物才把我挤兑走 |
[15:07] | Call me a punk again. | 叫多次试试 |
[15:10] | I’d watch my back, punk. | 叫了怎么着 废物 |
[15:16] | Damon… | 戴蒙… |
[15:19] | – How could you do this to me? – Stop! | -你怎么能这样对我 -住手 |
[15:21] | You did this to yourself. | 这是你咎由自取 |
[15:22] | – What the hell are you doing? – I thought we was fam! | -你他妈要做什么 -我以为我们是一家人 |
[15:24] | Well, you thought wrong. This is my house. | 那你错了 这是我家 |
[15:27] | I ain’t going back and sleeping on a park bench for nobody. | 我不会为了任何人回去睡公园长凳 |
[15:30] | Especially not you. | 尤其是你 |
[15:31] | Punk. | 废物 |
[16:06] | It’s good. | 好吃 |
[16:06] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[16:07] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[16:09] | I ain’t never cooked nothing in my whole life. | 这是我第一次做饭 |
[16:11] | Did I do it right? | 做得怎么样 |
[16:12] | It’s perfect. | 堪称完美 |
[16:22] | You’re really not going nowhere tonight? | 你今晚真的哪儿都不去 |
[16:23] | No. | 对 |
[16:25] | Got nowhere to be. | 没地方可去了 |
[16:27] | It’s just you and me all night long. | 我们两个人 一整晚 |
[16:29] | Like the song. | 像歌里那样 |
[16:31] | Like the song. | 像歌里那样 |
[16:32] | So you getting a divorce? | 那你会离婚吗 |
[16:34] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[16:36] | I think so. | 应该会 |
[16:38] | We’re gonna work something out with the kids. | 我们还要解决孩子的问题 |
[16:40] | She… | 她… |
[16:42] | says I’m a shit husband but a good father. | 说我不是好丈夫 却是好爸爸 |
[16:44] | Kids need their fathers. | 孩子需要父亲 |
[16:47] | Especially little girls. | 特别是小女孩 |
[16:52] | What about work? | 那工作呢 |
[16:54] | You get fired for beating that guy’s ass? | 你因为揍了那家伙被炒了吗 |
[16:56] | No. I didn’t. | 没有 |
[16:58] | Apparently, that kind of expression of manliness is encouraged there. | 看来适当地展现男子气概是受推崇的 |
[17:03] | Now everyone thinks I’m a rock star for leaving my wife for my mistress. | 现在大家都觉得我是为爱抛妻的摇滚明星 |
[17:06] | So did he tell anyone what kind of girl I am? | 那他有讲过我是哪种女人吗 |
[17:10] | No. He just said he couldn’t tell if you were a Puerto Rican girl or a black girl. | 没有 他只说看不出你是波多黎各人还是黑人 |
[17:14] | See? | 是吧 |
[17:16] | See? We can do anything. | 我们无所不能 |
[17:17] | So what do you want to do with our first whole night here together? | 我们初次共度一整晚 你想做些什么 |
[17:22] | The skirt, too short, change. | 裙子太短了 去换掉 |
[17:24] | Dad, this is the style. | 爸 这是时尚 |
[17:25] | Myra, isn’t this the style? | 迈拉 这不时尚吗 |
[17:27] | Change. | 换掉 |
[17:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[17:32] | I’m great. Why? | 挺好的 怎么了 |
[17:33] | I don’t want you to get bored of me. | 我不想你厌倦我 |
[17:46] | You know what I really want? | 知道我真正想要什么吗 |
[17:48] | What you really want? | 你想要什么 |
[17:50] | Not that. | 不是那个 |
[17:55] | I want to see your life. | 我想看你的生活 |
[17:57] | These ballrooms you’re always talking about | 你常提的那些舞厅 |
[17:59] | with the trophies and everything. | 奖杯什么的 |
[18:01] | I want to see that. | 我想看那些 |
[18:10] | For real? | 认真的 |
[18:11] | I mean, you know what my life is like. It’s… | 你知道我的生活是怎样的… |
[18:13] | boring, it’s stupid. | 无聊又愚蠢 |
[18:15] | Every movie, TV show, ad in a magazine shows you what my life is like, but… | 各种影视剧和杂志都向你展示了我的生活 可是… |
[18:18] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[18:20] | Only chance I’m gonna get of understanding your world | 了解你世界的唯一机会 |
[18:22] | is if you show me. | 就是你来告诉我 |
[18:24] | I’ve never brought a date to the ball before. | 我还没带过男伴去舞会呢 |
[18:28] | Well, I’m not a date. | 我可不是男伴 |
[18:33] | I’m your boyfriend. | 我是你男友 |
[18:38] | My boyfriend. | 我的男友 |
[18:40] | Your boyfriend. | 你的男友 |
[18:56] | What do you mean, “evicted”? | “被驱逐”是什么意思 |
[18:59] | This… | 这里… |
[19:00] | says we’re two months behind on rent. | 写着我们差两个月房租 |
[19:03] | So what? I’m a little late on payments. | 那又怎样 我付钱晚了罢了 |
[19:05] | No-no-no-no-no-no-no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[19:06] | I know exactly what’s going on here. | 发生了什么我清楚得很 |
[19:08] | You spent every last penny you had on that pussy, didn’t you? | 你把所有钱都花在逼上了吧 |
[19:10] | On top of stealing our Christmas stash, | 除了偷我们的圣诞存款 |
[19:13] | you pocketed your sugar daddy’s allowance | 还掏空了你干爹的零花钱 |
[19:14] | and didn’t pay rent on this place. | 没付这儿的租金 |
[19:16] | My finances are none of your business. | 我的钱轮不到你管 |
[19:19] | They are when it’s us who’s gonna be put on the streets. | 我们就要睡大街了 当然得管 |
[19:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:23] | Hush. Mother will settle this. | 闭嘴 妈妈会解决的 |
[19:25] | I still have a couple of furs left. | 我还剩几件毛皮大衣 |
[19:27] | I will sell them for you ungrateful children, | 为了你们这些白眼狼 我会卖掉的 |
[19:30] | because I am still your mother. | 因为我还是你们的妈 |
[19:32] | So, you don’t have any money at all? | 那你就是没钱了呗 |
[19:34] | She’s got nothing. | 她一无所有 |
[19:35] | I don’t know about the rest of you, | 我不知道你们怎么想 |
[19:37] | but I’m not waiting around for them to cut the lights off on this place. | 可我不会干等着他们把电切了 |
[19:41] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[19:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:48] | Fools! Where will you go? | 白痴 你们能去哪儿 |
[19:50] | What will you do? | 能做什么 |
[19:51] | I’ll start my own house. | 我会建立自己的家族 |
[19:56] | That’s the gag of all gags. | 真是笑话中的笑话 |
[19:58] | What? | 怎么 |
[19:59] | If you can do it, so can I. | 你行我就行 |
[20:03] | I have the cred for it at the balls. | 舞会上就有人这样夸我 |
[20:04] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[20:05] | My dear children. | 我的宝贝呀 |
[20:07] | I would seriously reconsider this joke of an idea. | 我会把这玩笑当真的 |
[20:11] | If you were to ever part from me, I would destroy you. | 要是你敢离开我 我就毁了你 |
[20:14] | Fine. | 行呀 |
[20:16] | Bring it, bitch. | 放马过来 贱货 |
[20:19] | You’re going to regret this. | 你们会后悔的 |
[20:21] | Mr. Ford is going to take me back | 福特先生会让我回去的 |
[20:23] | and I will have everything. | 我会东山再起 |
[20:37] | Is there a problem with the elevator, Anthony? | 电梯坏了吗 安东尼 |
[20:39] | Mr. Ford said not to let you up. | 福特先生禁止你上去 |
[20:41] | A little dramatic, don’t you think? | 是不是太夸张了 |
[20:43] | I’m just here to collect a few of my things. | 我就是来拿我的东西 |
[20:44] | Everything up there belongs to Mr. Ford. | 上面所有东西都属于福特先生 |
[20:48] | Let me through. | 让我过去 |
[20:49] | Keep at it, bitch. | 给我记住 贱人 |
[20:50] | Nothing would make me happier than to break your fucking freak face. | 没有比弄烂你他妈这张怪脸更爽的事了 |
[20:54] | Do you know where you’re going, ma’am? | 您知道去哪儿吗 女士 |
[20:55] | Yes, I do, to the penthouse. | 知道 顶层套房 |
[20:57] | Mr. Ford said unpack your things, make yourself comfortable. | 福特先生请您安置好物品 一切自便 |
[20:59] | He’ll be up there sometime this afternoon. | 他大概下午来 |
[21:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:33] | Before your mom’s passed I told her I’d take care of you. | 你妈死之前 我答应她会照顾你 |
[21:36] | If you’re gonna go disappearing like that again, | 要是你再像之前那样失踪 |
[21:38] | you got to let me know first. | 得先让我知道 |
[21:40] | Was laying low. | 我躲着呢 |
[21:41] | Hanging at my girl’s place. | 待在我女友那儿 |
[21:43] | You got a lady? | 有妞儿了 |
[21:45] | I gotta meet her. | 我得见见啊 |
[21:50] | So what’chu need? | 你要什么 |
[21:53] | Dope’s not really selling. | 大麻卖不出去 |
[21:55] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[21:58] | I told you, ain’t nobody trying to smoke herb no more. | 跟你说过 没人飞叶子了 |
[22:04] | This is where the money’s at. | 这才能赚钱 |
[22:11] | How much? | 卖价多少 |
[22:12] | Ten bucks a vial. | 十美元一瓶 |
[22:15] | And don’t smoke that shit, trust me. | 别抽那玩意儿 信我 |
[22:17] | Once it gets in your system, you ain’t never getting it out. | 只要吸上一口 这辈子都戒不掉了 |
[22:19] | You still got your pager? | 你呼机还在吧 |
[22:21] | NYPD been crackin’ down. | 纽约警局在严查 |
[22:23] | We changed your number. | 我们换了你的号 |
[22:24] | I have to let Carlito know. | 得告诉卡利托 |
[22:25] | He got arrested. | 他被捕了 |
[22:27] | Had money and vials on him, too. | 钱和药瓶都在身上 |
[22:29] | He’s fucked. | 他完了 |
[22:31] | I’m putting Iggy in the parks. | 我派伊基去公园了 |
[22:33] | I want you in Manhattanville and Harlem. | 你去曼哈顿维尔和哈莱姆 |
[22:35] | I’ve only ever done the parks and the piers. | 我只在公园和码头卖过 |
[22:39] | I’m not ready for the hood. | 还没准备好管整个区 |
[22:42] | Don’t pussy out on me now. | 现在别给我卖乖 |
[22:45] | You’ll be working with my street team. | 跟着我的街道小分队干 |
[22:46] | Tyrone’s the lookout, he’ll screen the buyers beforehand. | 泰隆负责放风 他会事先筛买家 |
[22:49] | Jamal’s the money man. | 贾马尔是收钱的 |
[22:50] | He’ll get the cash, give you the okay. | 拿到现金后 给你信号 |
[23:10] | What happens if I get caught? | 要是被抓了怎么办 |
[23:13] | Don’t get caught. | 别被抓 |
[23:21] | – I didn’t do nothing. – Yes, you did. | -我什么都没干 -少装了 |
[23:25] | Get him. Get him. | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[23:28] | 纽约市警察局 第58分局 | |
[23:36] | Martinez. | 马丁内斯 |
[23:37] | You know, the next time an officer wants to speak to you, | 下次长官想找你谈话时 |
[23:40] | don’t resist. | 别抵抗 |
[23:41] | Now get the fuck outta here. | 现在滚吧 |
[23:53] | Papi, what the fuck happened? | 帕比 妈的怎么回事 |
[23:54] | Cops showed up. | 警察来了 |
[23:56] | I got rid of the stash, though, before they snatched me. | 但我被抓前把货给扔了 |
[23:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:01] | Listen, I’m-a gonna need you to stay off the streets for a little while. | 听着 你这段时间别去街头了 |
[24:03] | I got nowhere else to go. | 我没地方可去了 |
[24:05] | I got you, bro. | 我帮你 兄弟 |
[24:06] | You can stay at my place. | 你可以住我那儿 |
[24:18] | Elektra? | 伊莱察 |
[24:21] | Like the advertisement in the Village Voice said, | 正如”乡村之声”上登的广告所言 |
[24:23] | “Don’t worry, you’ll find me. | “别担心 你会找到我 |
[24:25] | Miss Elektra stands out in a crowd.” | 伊莱察女士鹤立鸡群” |
[24:31] | I generally prefer to meet gentlemen friends | 我一般更想和绅士朋友 |
[24:33] | for some fine dining at Windows of the World. | 在世界之窗享用精致料理 |
[24:36] | I’ve come to this place before to meet the girls. | 我之前来这里约过女孩儿 |
[24:38] | It’s safer… | 更安全… |
[24:40] | unless someone sees me come in. | 除非有人看到我进来 |
[24:41] | – So you’ve done this before? – Yes, | -所以你是老手了 -是的 |
[24:43] | but, none of them looked like you. | 但是 没有像你这样的 |
[24:46] | ♪ Gave you love ♪ | ♪ 给你全部的爱意 ♪ |
[24:46] | That’s for certain. | 那肯定 |
[24:48] | Are you married, Mr. Bockol? | 你结婚了吗 博克尔先生 |
[24:48] | ♪ You did me wrong ♪ | ♪ 你却不以为意 ♪ |
[24:49] | Joe. | 叫我乔 |
[24:50] | ♪ Didn’t know what to do ♪ | ♪ 不知何去何从 ♪ |
[24:51] | No. I was. | 以前结过 |
[24:53] | ♪ But, baby, I’m strong ♪ | ♪ 我要学会坚强 ♪ |
[24:53] | She passed about ten years ago. | 她十年前去世了 |
[24:55] | Accident on our boat off Montauk. | 我们的船离开蒙托克时出事了 |
[24:56] | ♪ Gonna get over you ♪ | ♪ 忘掉你 ♪ |
[24:57] | So you have a boat? | 所以你还有船 |
[24:58] | God damn, you are beautiful. | 老天 你真漂亮 |
[24:59] | ♪ A new boy I’m gonna choose ♪ | ♪ 找的新的爱人 ♪ |
[25:01] | Brandy Alexander. | 白兰地亚历山大 |
[25:01] | ♪ You’ll see ♪ | ♪ 你要看好 ♪ |
[25:03] | Two, please. | 请来两杯 |
[25:04] | ♪ My love was true ♪ | ♪ 我一片真心 ♪ |
[25:05] | What kind of business are you in, Joe? | 你从事什么生意 乔 |
[25:07] | I work at, Drexel Burnham. | 我在德崇证券工作 |
[25:08] | ♪ Still you threw it all away ♪ | ♪ 你弃如草履 ♪ |
[25:09] | We do leveraged buyouts… junk bonds. | 我们做一些杠杆收购… 垃圾证券 |
[25:12] | ♪ Now other guys will have me ♪ | ♪ 茫茫天下 ♪ |
[25:13] | So you’re rich? | 所以你很有钱 |
[25:14] | ♪ They’ll appreciate my love ♪ | ♪ 自有人珍惜 ♪ |
[25:15] | You get right to the point. | 你真是直奔主题 |
[25:16] | ♪ Tell me, how does it feel? ♪ | ♪ 你会作何感想 ♪ |
[25:16] | I just want to make sure that we’re not wasting each other’s time. | 我只是确保不会浪费彼此的时间 |
[25:20] | I love a good negotiation. | 我喜欢谈判 |
[25:22] | ♪ You know that I needed you ♪ | ♪ 你明知我需要你 ♪ |
[25:22] | You first. | 你先来 |
[25:23] | I will need an apartment, fully furnished, | 我要一间整装公寓 |
[25:25] | nothing south of 60th or east of Third Avenue. | 六十大街以北 第三大道以西 |
[25:26] | ♪ You know that you meant the world to me ♪ | ♪ 你是我的整个世界 ♪ |
[25:28] | I will know that I’m loved when I receive gifts, | 要送礼物 让我感到被疼爱 |
[25:31] | ♪ You know I had to have you ♪ | ♪ 我离不开你 ♪ |
[25:31] | expensive ones. | 贵重的礼物 |
[25:32] | I also expect a weekly allowance in cash. | 每周要给零花钱 现金 |
[25:35] | ♪ Now I’m gonna find some body new ♪ | ♪ 我要寻觅新的爱人 ♪ |
[25:36] | And only after I feel looked after, | 只有被照顾好了 |
[25:38] | will I even consider a kiss on the cheek. | 我才会考虑亲一下你的脸 |
[25:39] | ♪ I’m looking for a new love, baby, a new love ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 我要寻觅新的爱人 ♪ |
[25:42] | I am a lady, after all. | 毕竟 我是位淑女 |
[25:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:47] | That all sounds reasonable. | 听着很合理 |
[25:48] | ♪ I’m looking for a new love, baby, a new love ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 我要寻觅新的爱人 ♪ |
[25:49] | I assume you’ll also need a car service | 我觉得你还需要专车 |
[25:51] | to come collect you for our dates? | 在约会时进行接送 |
[25:53] | Joe, we’re going to get along so well. | 乔 我们一定会相处得很好 |
[25:56] | ♪ Was she hot ♪ | ♪ 她身材惹火 ♪ |
[25:57] | I can tell. | 我也觉得 |
[25:58] | ♪ Did she turn you out ♪ | ♪ 让你性致盎然吗 ♪ |
[25:58] | – Are you ready for my terms? – Shoot. | -准备好听我的条件了吗 -说吧 |
[26:00] | ♪ Curiosity rules my brain ♪ | ♪ 我只想问你 ♪ |
[26:01] | You have to look this good every time I see you. | 你每次见我都要像现在这么美 |
[26:04] | ♪ Was she worth my heart ♪ | ♪ 是否甘愿为她 ♪ |
[26:06] | And I like a dark color | 手指和脚趾 |
[26:06] | ♪ It’s torn all apart ♪ | ♪ 让我心碎 ♪ |
[26:09] | ♪ Are you going back again ♪ | ♪ 你会不会回到我身边 ♪ |
[26:09] | on your fingers and toes. | 要涂上深色 |
[26:11] | Even in the summer months? | 夏天也要吗 |
[26:12] | Never change your perfume, | 永远不要换香水 |
[26:12] | ♪ Tell me ♪ | ♪ 告诉我 ♪ |
[26:14] | ♪ My love was true ♪ | ♪ 我一片真心 ♪ |
[26:15] | it’s already driving me crazy in my pants. | 这已经让我性趣盎然了 |
[26:18] | ♪ Still you threw it all away ♪ | ♪ 你弃如草履 ♪ |
[26:18] | And no other men, ever. | 绝不能有别的男人 |
[26:21] | I despise a nighttime color in July, | 我讨厌七月里涂深色 |
[26:21] | ♪ But now you’re like the rest ♪ | ♪ 你也沦为庸人 ♪ |
[26:24] | ♪ Unworthy of my best ♪ | ♪ 不值得我倾尽一切 ♪ |
[26:25] | but I suppose we must both give a little. | 但我想大家都要退一步 |
[26:27] | ♪ Hasta la vista, baby ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 再见 ♪ |
[26:27] | This is a negotiation, after all. | 毕竟这是场谈判 |
[26:29] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[26:32] | ♪ You know that I needed you ♪ | ♪ 你明知我需要你 ♪ |
[26:33] | Not every time, | 不用次次这样 |
[26:35] | but once in a while, when we have sex, | 可偶尔做爱的时候 |
[26:37] | ♪ You know that you meant the world to me ♪ | ♪ 你是我的整个世界 ♪ |
[26:39] | I want you to urinate on me. | 我希望你尿在我身上 |
[26:41] | Everybody’s got their thing, I guess, right? | 大概每个人都有自己的癖好吧 |
[26:41] | ♪ You know I had to have you ♪ | ♪ 我离不开你 ♪ |
[26:42] | I like it when you can aim, you know? | 我喜欢你瞄准的样子 |
[26:45] | ♪ Now I’m gonna find some body new ♪ | ♪ 我要寻觅新的爱人 ♪ |
[26:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:46] | I can’t do that. | 这个我做不到 |
[26:48] | – Have you ever tried? – No. | -你试过吗 -不是 |
[26:49] | ♪ I’m looking for a new love, baby, a new love ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 我要寻觅新的爱人 ♪ |
[26:50] | I mean, I cannot do what you’re asking. | 我是说 我无法满足你的要求 |
[26:53] | I am a full woman. | 我是个真正的女人 |
[26:58] | ♪ I’m looking for a new love, baby, a new love ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 我要寻觅新的爱人 ♪ |
[27:05] | Kind of messed up for you not to say that in your ad. | 广告里不说清楚 有点过分了 |
[27:06] | ♪ I’m looking for a new love, baby, a new love ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 我要寻觅新的爱人 ♪ |
[27:28] | Girl, I am done. | 姐妹 我不干了 |
[27:31] | You ain’t the only one, bitch. | 不只是你 贱人 |
[27:32] | ♪ We started dancing and love put us into a groove ♪ | ♪ 我们起舞时 因爱激情四射 ♪ |
[27:33] | Vodka soda for her, please. | 给她来杯伏特加苏打 |
[27:36] | I’m dead-ass serious about starting my own house. | 我是真想建立自己的家族 |
[27:37] | ♪ As soon as we started to move ♪ | ♪ 随声而动 ♪ |
[27:39] | How you gonna do that? With what money? | 你要怎么建 哪儿来的钱 |
[27:41] | I ain’t got much, but it’s enough. | 我钱不多 但是够了 |
[27:43] | Look at what broke-ass Blanca did, with just two pennies. | 穷光蛋布兰卡用那几毛钱都能成 |
[27:43] | ♪ The music played while our bodies displayed through the dance ♪ | ♪ 音乐响起 我们的身躯随之摆动 ♪ |
[27:46] | It takes more nerve than it does coin to start a house. | 建立家族更需要的是勇气而不是钱 |
[27:49] | ♪ Then love picked us out for romance ♪ | ♪ 是天意让我们共浴爱河 ♪ |
[27:49] | And it pays off. | 而且能赚钱 |
[27:50] | Blanca’s already an up-and-coming legendary mother. | 布兰卡已经是个崭露头角的传奇家母了 |
[27:54] | Well, you got the nerve part, that’s for sure. | 勇气你确实是有了 |
[27:55] | ♪ I thought it was clear the plan was we would share ♪ | ♪ 我以为我们心知肚明 ♪ |
[27:56] | I need to be in a house where I can express who I am, | 我需要一个能表达自我的家族 |
[27:59] | – Okay. – Not be the expressions of someone’s delusions. | -行 -不是表达其他人的幻想 |
[27:59] | ♪ This feeling just between ourselves ♪ | ♪ 这份爱只属于彼此 ♪ |
[28:03] | ♪ But when the music changed ♪ | ♪ 可音乐改变 ♪ |
[28:03] | I want my freedom. | 我想要自由 |
[28:05] | ♪ the plan was re-arranged ♪ | ♪ 计划重排 ♪ |
[28:07] | ♪ He went to dance with someone else ♪ | ♪ 他和别人舞步蹁跹 ♪ |
[28:07] | And I want you to come with me. | 我想要你跟我一起 |
[28:09] | We could be co-mothers, | 我们可以做联合家母 |
[28:11] | joining forces like businesswomen. | 像女商人一样同心协力 |
[28:11] | ♪ Let the music play ♪ | ♪ 让音乐不停歇 ♪ |
[28:13] | ♪ he won’t get away ♪ | ♪ 他无处可逃 ♪ |
[28:14] | Just think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[28:15] | ♪ Just keep the groove and ♪ | ♪ 保持激情 ♪ |
[28:16] | Nobody’s ever done that before. | 这是开创先河 |
[28:17] | ♪ then he’ll come back to you again, let it play ♪ | ♪ 他会回到你身边 音乐不停歇 ♪ |
[28:18] | The children would gag. | 孩子们会震惊的 |
[28:20] | ♪ Let the music play ♪ | ♪ 让音乐不停歇 ♪ |
[28:21] | I like the sound of this. | 听上去不错 |
[28:22] | ♪ he won’t get away ♪ | ♪ 他无处可逃 ♪ |
[28:23] | We can take Cubby and Lemar, | 我们叫上卡比和拉玛 |
[28:24] | ♪ This groove he can’t ignore ♪ | ♪ 无法忽视这份激情 ♪ |
[28:24] | and bring in new girls that will elevate our status… | 再拉几个能提升档次的女孩儿… |
[28:25] | ♪ he won’t leave you anymore, no, no, no ♪ | ♪ 他逃不出你的掌心 ♪ |
[28:29] | Classy girls. | 上等的女孩 |
[28:30] | Yes, no hood rats like in Blanca’s house. | 对 不要布兰卡家那种荡妇 |
[28:33] | We got to be all refined and shit. | 我们要弄得高雅一点 |
[28:35] | What about that girl you work with? | 和你一起工作那个怎样 |
[28:37] | She’s always serving looks | 她总是光鲜亮丽 |
[28:39] | and she got access to some of the freshest clothes. | 而且能弄到最新款的衣服 |
[28:42] | Veronica. Not a bad idea. | 维罗妮卡 好主意 |
[28:44] | And Aphrodite. | 还有月神 |
[28:46] | She’s the only one that can come for Elektra in realness. | 要论逼真 只有她和伊莱察有的一拼 |
[28:49] | We’re gonna need a voguer, ’cause, you know you can’t. | 得找个折手舞厉害的 毕竟你不行 |
[28:52] | – Well, yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -对 |
[28:54] | Okay. | 行 |
[28:55] | Florida. That bitch can vogue the house down. | 弗洛丽达 那贱人的舞姿艳冠群芳 |
[28:58] | Yes. | 太对了 |
[28:59] | ♪ We started dancing and love put us into a groove ♪ | ♪ 我们起舞时 因爱激情四射 ♪ |
[28:59] | – Okay! – All right. | -可不嘛 -好了 |
[29:01] | We gonna need a name. | 我们得取个名字 |
[29:04] | How about The House of Fabulousity? | 非布拉西蒂[绝妙]之家怎么样 |
[29:04] | ♪ But now he’s with somebody new ♪ | ♪ 可现在他和别人舞步蹁跹 ♪ |
[29:08] | That is too gay. | 太基了 |
[29:10] | ♪ Love said ♪ | ♪ 爱情指示 ♪ |
[29:11] | ♪ Let the music play ♪ | ♪ 让音乐不停歇 ♪ |
[29:14] | ♪ He won’t get away ♪ | ♪ 他无处可逃 ♪ |
[29:15] | ♪ Just keep the groove and ♪ | ♪ 保持激情 ♪ |
[29:16] | I got it. | 我想到了 |
[29:17] | ♪ then he’ll come back to you again, let it play ♪ | ♪ 他会回到你身边 音乐不停歇 ♪ |
[29:18] | The House of Ferocity. | 弗洛西提[猛烈]之家 |
[29:21] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[29:22] | Yes. | 太有才了 |
[29:23] | The House of Ferocity. | 弗洛西提之家 |
[29:25] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[29:48] | How long you gonna go without speaking to me? | 你还要晾我多久 |
[29:52] | Look, I get it. | 我知道了 |
[29:54] | Y-You’re mad at me. | 你在生我的气 |
[29:57] | Please talk to me. | 跟我说说话嘛 |
[29:58] | I’m not mad about the situation. I’m sad. | 我不是生气 我难过 |
[30:01] | Papi… | 帕比… |
[30:03] | was my friend. | 是我的朋友 |
[30:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:13] | I know you felt like you were supposed to be honest with Blanca. | 我能理解你想对布兰卡诚实 |
[30:15] | I just wish you hadn’t been. | 我只是希望你没那么做 |
[30:19] | I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[30:23] | Well, I’m fucking pissed off. | 我他妈气疯了 |
[30:25] | Say what you need to say. | 尽管说吧 |
[30:27] | What you did was so disrespectful. | 你的所作所为毫无尊重 |
[30:29] | What happened to street code? | 街头准则都去哪儿了 |
[30:31] | You snitched on him with the quickness. | 你毫不犹豫地出卖了他 |
[30:32] | You didn’t even think twice before throwing him under the bus, Ricky. | 想都没想就背叛了他 瑞奇 |
[30:35] | That’s not what happened. You weren’t there. You don’t know. | 不是这样的 你又不在场 什么都不知道 |
[30:37] | What I do know is that one of his own family members turned on him, | 我只知道他的家人背叛了他 |
[30:40] | and now he’s back on the streets. | 现在他重新流落街头 |
[30:42] | Anything happens to him, it’s gonna be your fault. | 要是出了什么事 都是你的错 |
[30:44] | I never wanted this to happen. | 我也不想这样的 |
[30:46] | I got scared that Blanca was gonna kick me out | 我害怕布兰卡要是发现我撒谎 |
[30:49] | if she found out I lied to her. | 就会把我踢出去 |
[30:51] | I can’t go back to sleeping on a bench again. | 我不能再回去睡长椅了 |
[30:53] | And I never wanted that for Papi. | 也不想帕比沦落到那一步 |
[30:55] | Please forgive me. | 原谅我吧 |
[30:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:00] | I blame you and Blanca for this. | 这都是你和布兰卡的错 |
[31:02] | Y’all broke up our family. | 你们破坏了家庭 |
[31:09] | I loved my mother, | 我爱我妈妈 |
[31:12] | but she wasn’t exactly a great role model. | 可她不算个好妈妈 |
[31:14] | She let my brother walk all over her. | 她对我哥哥百依百顺 |
[31:18] | I always told myself I would | 我一直都告诉自己 |
[31:20] | be a tough mother when I had my own kids, | 有了孩子之后要做个严母 |
[31:22] | but I’m not so sure that was the right way to be. | 可我也不知道该不该这样 |
[31:25] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做的 |
[31:27] | How do you support and challenge your kids? | 你是怎么对孩子软硬兼施的 |
[31:30] | Well, with all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[31:32] | I don’t think I’m the person you want to have that conversation with. | 你不该来问我这个问题吧 |
[31:35] | I don’t have any children of my own. | 我自己没有孩子 |
[31:37] | But you have your students, | 可你有学生 |
[31:39] | and they respect you. | 他们都很尊重你 |
[31:41] | Last time we spoke, you were pretty hard on me, | 我们上次聊的时候 你对我可严格了 |
[31:44] | and told me the truth even when I didn’t want to hear it. | 忠言逆耳 我根本听不进去 |
[31:47] | Well… | 可… |
[31:50] | now I want to hear it. | 现在我能听进去了 |
[31:53] | Well, you made a choice. | 你做了个选择 |
[31:55] | And only time will tell if it was the right one. | 只有时间能检验正确与否 |
[31:58] | But you did what you thought was best for your family. | 你做了自己认为对家族最有利的事 |
[32:01] | To protect them. | 保护他们 |
[32:03] | If it were me, I would have done the same thing. | 换做是我也会这样做 |
[32:06] | Selling drugs is a crime. | 贩毒是犯罪 |
[32:09] | You allow this one offense to go unpunished, | 让这件事不了了之 |
[32:11] | who knows how serious the next one will be? | 谁知道下次会有多严重 |
[32:16] | You’re upset because you have compassion | 你难过是因为你有怜悯之心 |
[32:18] | and integrity… | 善良正直… |
[32:20] | Important qualities to possess as a parent. | 都是为人父母的重要品质 |
[32:24] | Don’t change. | 继续保持 |
[32:29] | They may not grasp the basis for your decision in the moment, | 可能他们暂时理解不了你的苦衷 |
[32:33] | but years from now, they will, | 可过几年他们会懂的 |
[32:35] | and you will have earned their respect. | 你会得到他们的尊重 |
[32:37] | That I know to be true. | 千真万确 |
[32:42] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你 |
[32:45] | For giving me some of your time and your advice today. | 抽出时间来给我建议 |
[32:50] | Any time. | 随时奉陪 |
[33:06] | The category is… | 主题是… |
[33:08] | Intergalactic Best Dressed… | 星际最佳着装… |
[33:12] | Bizarre! | 奇葩 |
[33:24] | Quarter grapefruit, quarter gingerbread man, | 四分之一葡萄柚 四分之一小姜饼 |
[33:28] | and totally | 完完全全 |
[33:30] | out of his mind! | 失去理智 |
[33:35] | Judges, your thoughts. | 评委请亮分 |
[33:36] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten. | 10分 10分 10分 10分 10分 |
[33:40] | The all-seeing, | 夺人眼球 |
[33:43] | all-knowing, | 声名远扬 |
[33:44] | Twizzler-licorice realness on top. | 扭扭乐甘草糖真人版 |
[33:48] | She is coming. | 她来了 |
[33:51] | I don’t know what she’s invoking, | 不知道在寻觅着什么 |
[33:54] | but I am totally spellbound. | 可我彻底入迷了 |
[33:58] | – You okay? – Yeah, yeah. It’s just… | -你还好吗 -挺好的 就是… |
[34:01] | – it’s overwhelming. – Yeah. | -太震撼了 -没错 |
[34:03] | Are all the people in here, they… | 这些女孩儿 她们… |
[34:06] | Are they girls like you? | 都像你这样吗 |
[34:08] | Baby, there are no girls like me. | 宝贝 没人能比得上我 |
[34:11] | Stay here. Let me go get you a drink. | 待着别动 给你拿杯喝的 |
[34:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:17] | A double. | 双倍威士忌 |
[34:24] | You are what you eat. | 食物造就人 |
[34:26] | Dipsy Doodle, dipped in Tang! | 波浪薯片蘸香橙酱 |
[34:29] | That’s a bold choice, bitch. | 很大胆 小贱人 |
[34:31] | And I love you for it, honey. | 我就爱你这点 亲爱的 |
[34:40] | Must be tourist season. | 是参观季吗 |
[34:42] | No. I’m… I’m with someone. | 不 我… 和别人来的 |
[34:45] | No, I’m… | 我… |
[34:51] | She is poured into that latex. | 她挤进紧身衣里 |
[34:54] | And I love whatever’s going on under there. | 让我爱得不行 |
[34:57] | It is steaming hot. I love you, girl. | 热辣妖娆 爱你哦 宝贝儿 |
[35:01] | Twirl, twirl, twirl. | 转起来 |
[35:07] | Dance, bitch. | 舞起来 小贱人 |
[35:12] | I’d hate to see what your nightmares look like. | 我可不想见到你的噩梦 |
[35:16] | You that white boy that’s taking care of Miss Angel. | 你就是包养安吉尔的白人小哥吧 |
[35:19] | Got her fixed up in an apartment and everything. | 还给她找了个公寓什么的 |
[35:22] | Are you a friend of hers? | 你是她朋友吗 |
[35:24] | I’m Stan. | 我叫斯坦 |
[35:25] | I’m Summer. | 我叫小夏 |
[35:26] | Like the season. | 跟夏天一样 |
[35:28] | No, sweetheart. | 不 亲爱的 |
[35:29] | The season only comes once a year. | 夏天一年来一次 |
[35:31] | I prefer to come every night. | 我可是每夜都能”来”哦 |
[35:34] | When you get bored with her, | 你什么时候玩腻她了 |
[35:36] | and you’re looking for a new girl to look after, | 想找新妹子照顾 |
[35:39] | you come asking for Summer. | 就来找小夏 |
[35:45] | Time to stroll on back to your corner, bitch. | 是时候滚回你的角落去了 |
[35:53] | Maybe we should go. | 我们该走了吧 |
[35:54] | Well, you got to see me walk first. | 你得先看我走秀啊 |
[35:56] | – Maybe next week? – Please, baby? | -下周好吗 -拜托了 宝贝 |
[35:59] | It’ll mean so much to me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[36:02] | Come on. | 求你啦 |
[36:03] | I’ll tuck you in a corner somewhere nobody’ll find you. | 我带你去角落 没人会发现你的 |
[36:10] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[36:17] | I’m terrified! | 我要吓尿了 |
[36:26] | You nailed it. | 你棒极了 |
[36:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:29] | Girl! | 妞儿 |
[36:34] | I feel like he mad ’cause he ain’t got a trophy. | 他可能是没得奖生气了 |
[36:37] | Let’s sit for a sec. | 我们坐会吧 |
[36:39] | I got… | 我得… |
[36:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:46] | You didn’t like it? | 不喜欢吗 |
[36:48] | No. | 不是 |
[36:50] | It just didn’t like me. | 是它不喜欢我 |
[36:54] | I’m never gonna fit in a place like that. | 我永远融入不了那样的地方 |
[36:56] | You don’t have to come. | 你没必要来的 |
[36:58] | We can go get salads. | 我们可以去吃沙拉 |
[37:01] | Or stay at home. | 或者宅在家 |
[37:04] | Or go see movies. | 或是看场电影 |
[37:07] | The balls are not my whole life. | 舞厅不是我生活的全部 |
[37:09] | But they’re a huge part of it. | 但它是很大一部分 |
[37:13] | So is my office. | 我的工作也一样 |
[37:17] | So are my kids. | 还有我的孩子 |
[37:20] | We’ve been in a bubble | 我们在一起以来 |
[37:23] | this whole time we’ve been together. | 就一直活在泡影之中 |
[37:26] | And I thought the secrecy was the thing holding us back, but… | 我原以为是隐秘阻碍了我们… |
[37:31] | maybe it was what was keeping us together. | 但或许正是它让我们在一起 |
[37:33] | I don’t fit in anywhere. | 我融不进任何地方 |
[37:48] | You thought living on the fringes of society | 你以为生活在社会边缘 |
[37:51] | was gonna be some kind of picnic and roses? | 会像花开遍地的郊外野餐一样吗 |
[37:53] | I just thought it would be easier than being a fraud. | 我觉得会比当骗子轻松 |
[37:56] | That’s ’cause you’re a white boy from the suburbs. | 那是因为你是个郊区来的白人小子 |
[37:59] | I just wanted a taste of what you have. | 我只想试一试你的生活 |
[38:05] | One moment of being true | 在操蛋的人生中 |
[38:10] | in my whole goddamn life. | 感受一瞬的真实 |
[38:17] | But I can’t. | 可我做不到 |
[38:23] | I do love you. | 我真的爱你 |
[38:38] | How you been? | 过得还好吗 |
[38:44] | Look, I know you’re pissed. | 我知道你很生气 |
[38:46] | Kicking you out was harsh, and… | 把你扫地出门是太狠了… |
[38:48] | it’s been tearing me up, | 我也很难过 |
[38:50] | but I did it for the good of the house. | 但我是为了这个家好 |
[38:52] | I was real messed up about it. | 你真的伤到我了 |
[38:53] | I’m sorry, and I want to make it up to you. | 对不起 我想补偿你 |
[38:55] | I want you to come back home, | 我想让你回家 |
[38:57] | but you got to promise me you’re not gonna sell drugs no more. | 但你得保证不再贩毒了 |
[38:59] | You know I got arrested the other day? | 你知道我之前被逮捕了吗 |
[39:02] | I was lucky I didn’t have nothing on me. | 还好我身上没货 |
[39:04] | All I could think about was your voice in my head | 我脑海里只有你的声音 |
[39:06] | saying, “Don’t make me your one phone call.” | 你那句”别给我打电话” |
[39:10] | I’m not dealing drugs no more. | 我不再贩毒了 |
[39:13] | Papi, that’s great. | 帕比 那太好了 |
[39:20] | We’ll have a celebratory dinner to welcome you back. | 今晚吃顿大餐欢迎你回来 |
[39:23] | Tomorrow night. I’ll have Damon and Ricky collect your stuff. | 明晚 我让戴蒙和瑞奇把你的行李提回来 |
[39:26] | I don’t need to come back home. I got new mothers now. | 我不需要回去了 我有新妈妈了 |
[39:28] | What? Who? | 什么 谁啊 |
[39:30] | Us. | 我们 |
[39:35] | You joined The House of Abundance? | 你加入了阿班邓斯之家吗 |
[39:36] | Abundance? | 阿班邓斯 |
[39:37] | Girl, please. | 别逗我笑了 |
[39:39] | That name is as old as Elektra’s lace fronts. | 这名字跟伊莱察的假发一样老 |
[39:42] | We are The House of Ferocity. | 我们是弗洛西提之家 |
[39:45] | You’re joking me, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[39:46] | We’re pretty damn serious. | 我们他妈来真的 |
[39:48] | Even got a cute walkup in Harlem. | 还在哈莱姆找了家小公寓 |
[39:50] | And unlike you, | 跟你不一样 |
[39:52] | we won’t throw our children away on the streets like trash. | 我们不把孩子像垃圾一样丢到街上 |
[39:55] | But we will have them run errands. | 但是我们会让他们跑腿 |
[39:57] | Go inside and fetch me a beverage? | 进去给我拿杯喝的 |
[39:59] | I need to hydrate before I read this bitch. | 妈妈教她做人之前要补充水分 |
[40:03] | You’re just using him to get back at me. | 你们只是利用他来报复我 |
[40:05] | We’re using him | 我们在利用他 |
[40:06] | to grab our takeout, to iron our clothes, | 帮我们拿外卖 熨衣服 |
[40:09] | to massage our tired feet. | 给我们揉脚 |
[40:11] | And he’s happy to do it. | 他也乐意效劳 |
[40:14] | And he snags trophies. | 而且他还能拿奖哦 |
[40:15] | Bitch, and I thought we was cool. | 我还以为我们关系挺好呢 贱人 |
[40:17] | I don’t owe you anything. I told you: | 我可不欠你什么 我告诉过你 |
[40:19] | you are not the only one with dreams. | 不止你一个人有梦想 |
[40:22] | If it’s the last thing I do… | 拼上这条命… |
[40:25] | I will get him back as an Evangelista. | 我也要让他回家 |
[40:27] | Get ready to work your fingers to the bone, bitch. | 你就拼命挣扎吧 婊子 |
[40:29] | Let’s go before we get fleas. | 再不走就该染上虱子了 |
[41:25] | ♪ All the men come in these places ♪ | ♪ 男人接踵而来 ♪ |
[41:29] | ♪ And the men are all the same ♪ | ♪ 大同小异 ♪ |
[41:33] | ♪ You don’t look at their faces ♪ | ♪ 不看面孔 ♪ |
[41:37] | ♪ And you don’t ask their names ♪ | ♪ 不问姓名 ♪ |
[41:42] | ♪ You don’t think of them as human ♪ | ♪ 不把他们视作人 ♪ |
[41:45] | ♪ You don’t think of them at all ♪ | ♪ 甚至忽略他们存在 ♪ |
[41:50] | ♪ You keep your mind on the money ♪ | ♪ 专注金钱 ♪ |
[41:54] | ♪ Keeping your eyes on the wall ♪ | ♪ 凝视墙壁 ♪ |
[41:57] | ♪ I’m your private dancer, a dancer for money ♪ | ♪ 我是私人舞娘 只为金钱 ♪ |
[42:02] | ♪ I’ll do what you want me to do ♪ | ♪ 满足你想要的一切 ♪ |
[42:06] | ♪ I’m your private dancer, a dancer for money ♪ | ♪ 我是私人舞娘 只为金钱 ♪ |
[42:10] | ♪ And any old music will do ♪ | ♪ 给我一首老歌 ♪ |
[42:50] | ♪ I’m your private dancer, a dancer for money ♪ | ♪ 我是私人舞娘 只为金钱 ♪ |
[42:54] | ♪ I’ll do what you want me to do ♪ | ♪ 满足你想要的一切 ♪ |
[42:58] | ♪ I’m your private dancer, a dancer for money ♪ | ♪ 我是私人舞娘 只为金钱 ♪ |
[43:02] | ♪ And any old music will do ♪ | ♪ 给我一首老歌 ♪ |
[43:05] | ♪ I’m your private dancer, dancer for money ♪ | ♪ 我是私人舞娘 只为金钱 ♪ |
[43:10] | ♪ I’ll do what you want me to do ♪ | ♪ 满足你想要的一切 ♪ |
[43:14] | ♪ Just a private dancer, a dancer for money ♪ | ♪ 私人舞娘 只为金钱 ♪ |
[43:18] | ♪ And any old music will do ♪ | ♪ 给我一首老歌 ♪ |
[43:25] | ♪ Deutch marks or dollars ♪ | ♪ 不论哪国货币 ♪ |
[43:28] | ♪ American Express will do nicely, thank you ♪ | ♪ 美国运通面前都不是问题 ♪ |
[43:33] | ♪ Let me loosen up your collar ♪ | ♪ 解开你的领口 ♪ |
[43:36] | ♪ Tell me, do you want to see me do the shimmy again? ♪ | ♪ 说吧 想让我再来一曲吗 ♪ |