时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Pay attention! | 瞧好了 |
[00:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:27] | Okay, goddamn it. | 真他妈绝了 |
[00:29] | Fashionable Femme Queens, honey. | 时尚女皇 亲们 |
[00:32] | This is the category of the hour. | 这是此刻的主题 |
[00:35] | These fanciful fashionistas | 这些梦幻时尚达人 |
[00:38] | are showing you exactly what they are worth. | 正在展示她们真正的价值 |
[00:42] | Maybe you might be moved | 你或许会深受震撼 |
[00:43] | to step your look all the way up. | 仰首膜拜 |
[00:50] | Shoot! | 我去 |
[00:53] | Come on, Miss Lulu Ferocity. | 来吧 露露·弗洛西提小姐 |
[00:56] | What you got yourself cooking up on tonight? | 你今晚准备了什么 |
[00:59] | I can tell something’s going on. | 我有预感哦 |
[01:02] | She said, she said, “hold on a minute.” | 她说 “稍等一下” |
[01:04] | She said “Hold on a minute, I got a thing to do.” | 她说 “稍等 我藏了手招数” |
[01:07] | What are you doing? What are you serving us? | 你在做什么 你要带来什么 |
[01:15] | Yes, mama! | 没错 妈妈 |
[01:18] | Yes! Just a vision in lavender. | 是的 浅紫迷情 |
[01:21] | Realness. | 真实动人 |
[01:24] | Come on, now! | 来吧 |
[01:26] | Spin-da, Spin-da, Spin-da-rella. | 旋啊 转啊 旋转姑娘 |
[01:29] | Spinning that into butter. | 摇身变成公主 |
[01:30] | You know what? She don’t need no scores tonight. | 今晚还给她打什么分啊 |
[01:33] | Just give that bitch her trophy, | 直接给这贱人颁奖得了 |
[01:35] | and go on and collect that skirt for my closet. | 再把这裙子加入我的私人珍藏 |
[01:38] | That’s my sister! | 那是我姐妹 |
[01:39] | Look at Miss Candy. | 看看坎蒂小姐 |
[01:41] | She all happy. Good for you, girl. | 她多开心 不错哦 姑娘 |
[01:45] | Ferocity got themselves a trophy. | 弗洛西提之家得奖了 |
[01:48] | That’s a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[01:51] | Now, this is the level I’m-a need y’all to bring to the inaugural Eros Ball. | 这才符合厄洛斯开幕舞会的水平 |
[01:57] | Eros is the god of love. | 厄洛斯是爱神 |
[02:00] | So house mothers and fathers, I need you to tell your spawns | 所以各位家长 你们要告诉小崽子 |
[02:04] | to spread L-O-V-E | 去传播爱 |
[02:07] | in the form of some sickening looks. Y’all like that, right? | 腻歪点也没事 你们都爱这个吧 |
[02:10] | And Miss Elektra, bravo. | 伊莱察小姐 干得漂亮 |
[02:12] | You certainly know how to upgrade a house. | 你提高家族的段数真有一套 |
[02:16] | Quit it, bitch. | 别闹了 婊子 |
[02:18] | You only been here a few weeks. | 你才来几周啊 |
[02:19] | A praise for one is a praise for all. | 一人得道 鸡犬升仙 |
[02:22] | Even that wardrobe? | 包括那个衣柜吗 |
[02:24] | You know, that fur collection has expanded since our Abundance days. | 你的皮草收藏比阿班邓斯那会儿多了不少 |
[02:27] | Where the coin coming from? | 钱从哪儿来的 |
[02:29] | Indochine don’t pay that much for you to walk your ass to a table. | 中南餐厅的工资供不起你吧 |
[02:31] | Speaking of work, | 说到工作 |
[02:32] | I’m covering the late shift. | 我要去顶晚班 |
[02:34] | Girl, it’s midnight. | 姐妹 已经半夜了 |
[02:36] | Doesn’t Indochine close at 11:00? | 中南餐厅不是11点打烊吗 |
[02:39] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:40] | We’d never let the likes of you in. | 你这种人可进不去 |
[02:42] | Love you, too, bitch. | 我也爱你 贱人 |
[02:46] | Congratulations, girl. | 恭喜了 姐妹 |
[02:48] | Save your well wishes for someone in need of validation, hag. | 省省吧 我不需要你的认可 母夜叉 |
[03:18] | ♪ Shiny, shiny ♪ | ♪ 闪闪发亮 ♪ |
[03:21] | ♪ Shiny boots of leather ♪ | ♪ 皮靴闪闪发亮 ♪ |
[03:24] | ♪ Whiplash girl-child in the dark ♪ | ♪ 黑暗里的执鞭女王 ♪ |
[03:31] | ♪ Comes in bells ♪ | ♪ 系着铃铛 ♪ |
[03:34] | ♪ Your servant, don’t forsake him ♪ | ♪ 你的仆人不值得原谅 ♪ |
[03:38] | ♪ Strike, dear mistress ♪ | ♪ 用力啊 亲爱的女王 ♪ |
[03:40] | ♪ And cure his heart ♪ | ♪ 治愈他的心脏 ♪ |
[03:43] | Mistress Elektra, is that you? | 伊莱察小姐 是你吗 |
[03:45] | Who the fuck do you think it is, Paul? | 你他妈以为是谁 保罗 |
[03:46] | Of course it’s me. | 当然是我 |
[03:51] | I’m sorry, Mistress. I’m an idiot. I’m… | 对不起 主人 我是白痴… |
[03:54] | I’m a worthless piece of shit. | 是个没用的废物 |
[03:57] | Yes, you are. | 对 你是 |
[03:59] | And you appear to have helped yourself to my wardrobe. | 而且还动了我的衣橱 |
[04:02] | The panties are mine. | 短裤是我的 |
[04:03] | I just couldn’t resist trying on your heels. | 我忍不住想试试你的高跟鞋 |
[04:07] | You like giving your power to women, don’t you? | 你很喜欢任由女人摆布吧 |
[04:09] | You disgust me! | 你让我恶心 |
[04:11] | I disgust myself, Mistress. | 我也恶心自己 主人 |
[04:16] | I bet you wouldn’t last a day in my pumps. | 你要是我 一天都撑不过 |
[04:19] | The adversities I’ve faced would cripple you. | 我面对的困境会让你崩溃 |
[04:22] | Get up! | 起来 |
[04:27] | You can’t even stand, you pathetic creature. | 你站都站不稳 悲哀的渣滓 |
[04:30] | Stay right there. | 待着别动 |
[04:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:44] | Amyl nitrate. | 硝酸戊酯 |
[04:46] | You wanna try? | 想试试吗 |
[04:48] | I do not do drugs, nor do I approve of them. | 我不嗑药 也不许别人嗑 |
[04:51] | No, no, no, this-this and a little coke… | 不不不 这个加点可卡因… |
[04:54] | it’ll keep me going all night. | 能让我彻夜金枪不倒 |
[04:57] | You charge by the hour, don’t you? | 你是按小时计费吧 |
[05:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:07] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[05:08] | I can’t believe I finally found a career that truly fits me. | 我竟然终于找到了真正适合我的事业 |
[05:12] | Four days a week and I’m already making more than I’ve made in my entire life. | 一周只干四天 就比我这辈子都挣得多了 |
[05:15] | So does that mean you’re finally gonna ditch that job at Indochine? | 所以你终于要辞掉中南餐厅的工作了 |
[05:18] | I don’t see why I can’t do both. | 为什么不能同时干 |
[05:20] | Working here brings in the money, | 在这儿赚钱 |
[05:22] | and working there keeps my name on the lips of the rich and famous. | 在那儿让我的名字挂在富贵名流的嘴边 |
[05:25] | Business is booming since AIDS. | 艾滋病让我们生意兴隆 |
[05:26] | She’s right. | 说得对 |
[05:27] | Hand jobs replaced blow jobs. | 手活代替了口活 |
[05:29] | No one could pay their bills. | 没人敢冒险 |
[05:32] | Sometimes I feel bad for these guys. | 有时我挺心疼这些人 |
[05:34] | Too scared to feel pleasure, so they turn to pain. | 对快感太过恐惧 转而追寻痛苦 |
[05:37] | I never feel bad for a man. | 我从不心疼男人 |
[05:39] | All I know is for the first time in a long time, | 我只知道 长久以来第一次 |
[05:42] | I feel great. | 我感觉超赞 |
[05:43] | Keep that attitude. | 保持这态度 |
[05:45] | It’ll make you rich. | 你会发财的 |
[05:46] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[05:55] | The category is… | 主题是… |
[05:58] | Live… | 活出彩… |
[06:00] | Work… | 浪起来… |
[06:03] | Pose! | 秀出姿态 |
[06:33] | What? | 干嘛 |
[06:35] | Angel, don’t try me. This is my primo look. | 安吉尔 别这样 这是我的最佳扮相 |
[06:37] | Exactly. | 当然 |
[06:38] | Come sit over here. | 过来坐 |
[06:44] | You tryna get into the beauty industry. | 你是要进军美容业 |
[06:46] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:48] | Ain’t no way you getting anybody | 要是看出你是跨性别者 |
[06:49] | to give you a storefront if they clock you. | 没人会给你店面的 |
[06:51] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[06:52] | You’re selling a fantasy right now. | 你现在要兜售梦想 |
[06:54] | Well, not everyone is lucky enough | 不是每个人都这么幸运 |
[06:56] | to be born with perfect bone structure, honey. | 生来就身材完美 亲爱的 |
[06:58] | I appreciate my privileges, | 我感激自己的优势 |
[07:00] | but that don’t mean you gotta make things harder for yourself, ma. | 可这不意味着你就只能随便穿搭了 妈 |
[07:02] | – Look at this, girl. Come on. – What? | -看看这玩意 绝了 -什么 |
[07:05] | Not to be rude, but you got shit style. | 不客气地说 你风格真屎 |
[07:09] | It’s easy for you to judge. | 站着说话不腰疼 |
[07:10] | How many ladies’ dressing rooms you been kicked out of? | 你被人从女更衣室赶出去过几次啊 |
[07:14] | I grab what I can off the rack and get out of Dodge | 我是从货架上抓起能拿的就走 |
[07:16] | before someone calls security. | 慢点就会被轰出去 |
[07:17] | I don’t know if anything fits right | 哪件合适 哪件好看 |
[07:20] | until I get home, | 得回家才知道 |
[07:21] | and by then it’s too late. | 那时已经太晚了 |
[07:22] | I never thought about that. | 没想到你要这样 |
[07:23] | Yeah, well, I gave up being fashionable a long time ago because of it. | 是啊 正因如此我早就放弃时尚了 |
[07:27] | A woman don’t need to walk in a room | 女人不需要走进屋里 |
[07:29] | and tell everybody that she a woman. | 张口说她是女人 |
[07:31] | Less is more. | 少即是多 |
[07:32] | I’m gonna show you how to do your makeup. | 我来教你怎么化妆 |
[07:35] | We are throwing… | 我们得把… |
[07:36] | – these rags… – What? | -这些破布… -什么 |
[07:38] | away. | 扔了 |
[07:39] | This is my good shirt. | 这是我宝贝衬衫 |
[07:40] | And we are getting you… | 再把你打扮出… |
[07:41] | proper high fashion. | 高端时尚感 |
[07:46] | And you’re gonna get yourself that storefront. | 你会得到那店面的 |
[07:49] | Mama’s gotta pay the rent, girl. | 家母可得赚钱付房租 |
[07:51] | You are gonna make an excellent mother. | 你一定会是个出色的家母 |
[07:53] | I know. | 必须的 |
[08:11] | Clark, keep the car running, | 克拉克 别熄火 |
[08:12] | this won’t take long. | 我马上回来 |
[08:14] | Hi, Ms. Norman? | 你好 诺曼女士 |
[08:15] | I’m Blanca Rodriguez. I’m… | 我是布兰卡·罗德里格斯… |
[08:17] | I’m the prospective tenant. | 我是准租户 |
[08:18] | Are you a PR? Puerto Rican? | 你是波多黎各人吗 |
[08:20] | No, I’m American. | 不 我是美国人 |
[08:21] | I’m sure, but where is your family from? Your lineage? | 这是自然 我问你祖上是哪里人 |
[08:24] | I’m Dominican. | 多米尼加 |
[08:26] | Good. | 好 |
[08:27] | Let’s go in. | 进去吧 |
[08:28] | I don’t normally rent to anyone | 我一般不会出租给 |
[08:30] | darker than my Aunt Lilly after a week’s vacation in Palm Beach, | 比莉莉姨妈在棕榈滩度假一周后还黑的人 |
[08:33] | but I’ve had good luck with Dominicans. | 但我和多米尼加人合作愉快 |
[08:35] | Hard workers for the most part. | 他们大多都吃苦耐劳 |
[08:38] | Well, that’s me in a nutshell, Mrs. Norman. | 简而言之说的是我 诺曼夫人 |
[08:40] | I plan on making this into my own nail salon. | 我打算在这儿开自己的美甲店 |
[08:43] | I…. | 我… |
[08:46] | I already got a loyal customer base from my last job. | 我从上份工作中获得了忠实客户群 |
[08:51] | May I say whoever does your nails does an excellent job. | 请允许我夸夸给你做漂亮指甲的朋友 |
[08:54] | It’s Ms. Norman. | 叫我诺曼女士 |
[08:56] | I’m recently divorced. | 我最近离婚了 |
[08:58] | He was half a fag. | 他算半个同性恋 |
[09:01] | I walked in on him bent over a Vitra Grand chair | 我撞见他俯在维特拉椅子上 |
[09:03] | getting plowed by our doorman. | 被我们家门房操 |
[09:05] | It must have been very painful. | 这一定很痛苦吧 |
[09:07] | Life is pain for women. | 女人一生皆苦 |
[09:09] | That’s why we’re tougher, | 所以在关键时刻 |
[09:10] | and better at being mean when the time comes, | 我们总是更为坚定心狠 |
[09:13] | and I was mean. | 我就挺狠 |
[09:14] | Whatever that doorman did to him was nothing | 无论那门房对他做了什么 |
[09:16] | compared to the reaming I gave old Randy Norman in divorce court. | 都比不上我在离婚法庭上榨干老兰迪 |
[09:20] | This building is one of many that ended up in my pocket. | 这楼就是我收进口袋的一栋 |
[09:24] | It’s very special. | 它真特别 |
[09:27] | I got plans to maybe even | 我甚至计划好了 |
[09:28] | put a tanning bed in back once I save up enough. | 攒够了钱就在后面放张美黑床 |
[09:30] | It’s not special, it’s a shithole. | 哪特别了 烂得要死 |
[09:33] | But I see the future: gentrification. | 但我预见未来会中产阶级化 |
[09:35] | Do you know what that means? | 知道那是什么意思吗 |
[09:36] | I’m up on most of the newest beauty techniques, | 我基本掌握最新的美容技术 |
[09:38] | but I’m not sure I’ve ever heard of that one. | 但应该从没听过那词 |
[09:41] | – New York is changing, Brenda. – Blanca. | -纽约在变化 布伦达 -是布兰卡 |
[09:43] | By the year 2000, there won’t be a neighborhood in this city | 到2000年 这城市的每个社区 |
[09:46] | where a normal person feels uncomfortable walking. | 都能让正常人畅意通行 |
[09:50] | When you make a neighborhood safe and desirable, | 当社区变得安全且令人向往 |
[09:52] | good people move in and make it too expensive | 便有优质人口入住 房价随之上涨 |
[09:54] | for the troublemakers so they move out. | 住不起的底层就只能搬走 |
[09:56] | Property values go up. | 地产价值就涨了 |
[09:58] | Everybody wins. | 人人皆赢 |
[09:59] | Well, I like winning. | 我喜欢赢 |
[10:08] | First and last month’s rent | 头尾两个月的房租 |
[10:10] | – plus a security deposit. – Okay. | -还有押金 -没问题 |
[10:14] | Do you take cash? | 收现金吗 |
[10:15] | Preferred, actually. | 当然是首选 |
[10:17] | For tax purposes. | 省得交税 |
[10:19] | Where did you come into that much cash? | 你哪儿弄这么多现金的 |
[10:21] | – You’re not into crack, are you? – No. | -你不会是贩毒的吧 -不 |
[10:23] | I told you, I have a loyal customer base. | 跟你讲了我有忠实客户群 |
[10:25] | I’ve been saving for this for over a year. | 我为此存钱一年多了 |
[10:26] | It’s my dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[10:29] | Wait, I… | 等等 我… |
[10:30] | Don’t we need a contract or something? | 我们不要合同什么的吗 |
[10:32] | Best if we just do it all over a handshake. | 口头协议 握手为定最好 |
[10:34] | You will save plenty in taxes and insurance, trust me. | 相信我 你会节省很多税收和保险 |
[10:38] | I’ll come by at the end of the month for my envelope. | 钱装信封 我月底来取 |
[10:39] | I prefer larger bills. | 我喜欢大钞 |
[10:41] | Wait, so you mean this is mine? | 等等 你意思这是我的了 |
[10:42] | No. It’s mine. | 不 还是我的 |
[10:43] | Never forget that. | 别忘了这点 |
[10:44] | No, I’m sorry. I mean, | 不好意思 我指 |
[10:46] | is the storefront mine to use as my salon? | 这店面能让我搞成沙龙了 |
[10:48] | Yes. Are you dumb? | 没错 你傻吗 |
[10:50] | You didn’t strike me as dumb. | 你没让我觉得傻啊 |
[10:51] | No. No, I’m not dumb. I just… | 不 不 我不傻 就是… |
[10:54] | This was a dream of mine that I didn’t dare speak out loud | 这是我不敢说出口的梦想 |
[10:56] | -and now I’m too scared to believe that it’s even real. – It’s real. | -我不敢相信它成真了 -是真的 |
[10:59] | Don’t blow it. | 别搞砸了 |
[11:28] | What the hell? Damon? | 什么鬼 戴蒙 |
[11:30] | Over here. | 过来 |
[11:43] | What’s with all the hearts? | 那些心是怎么回事 |
[11:44] | Valentine’s Day was two months ago. | 情人节是两个月前的事了 |
[11:47] | I’m testing out these decorations for the Eros Ball. | 我在为厄洛斯舞会试试装饰品 |
[11:51] | What? | 怎么 |
[11:53] | I need an excuse to make love to you? | 跟你做爱还需要理由吗 |
[11:56] | No. | 不 |
[11:58] | And what’s with the curtains? | 窗帘又是怎么回事 |
[12:01] | ‘Cause I knew we needed… | 因为我们需要… |
[12:04] | privacy. | 隐私 |
[12:07] | I’ll be quick then. | 那我速战速决了 |
[12:11] | No, I mean, you know… | 不 你懂的… |
[12:14] | I am so sorry, boys. | 抱歉 孩子们 |
[12:15] | Ricky, welcome back. | 瑞奇 欢迎回来 |
[12:16] | – Hi. – Can you knock? | -你好 -能敲门吗 |
[12:18] | Can y’all go put on some clothes? | 你们能穿上衣服吗 |
[12:19] | I need ya to come into the living room. | 我要你们到客厅来 |
[12:20] | It’s a family meeting. Now. | 开家庭会议 就现在 |
[12:22] | Can it wait? | 能等等吗 |
[12:24] | No. Derek died. | 不行 德里克死了 |
[12:55] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[12:57] | Are you trying to wake the dead from their slumber? | 你这么美是要让死人都惊醒吗 |
[13:00] | Angel has been helping me with my new look. | 安吉尔帮我弄的新造型 |
[13:02] | Stop it. | 够啦 |
[13:03] | What you think? | 怎么样 |
[13:04] | If I liked it any more, I’d be straight. | 简直要把我掰直了 |
[13:07] | Then the dead would awaken. | 那死人真的惊醒了 |
[13:11] | You haven’t come in for your follow-up visit. | 你没来复诊 |
[13:13] | Are you doing okay on those meds? | 那些药有好好吃吗 |
[13:16] | Blanca? | 布兰卡 |
[13:18] | Why aren’t you taking those meds? | 为什么不吃 |
[13:19] | I’m afraid of the side effects. | 我害怕副作用 |
[13:21] | I told you, we’re gonna monitor you very closely. | 我说过 我们会密切关注你的 |
[13:24] | I don’t know what it is, okay? | 我都不知道那是什么 |
[13:25] | I’ve been studying that bottle every day. | 每天都在研究那瓶药 |
[13:27] | I’ve been looking at the pills in my hands, and I… | 看着手中的药片 但我… |
[13:30] | But I just can’t take them. | 但我吃不下去 |
[13:32] | Is part of the reason you’re not taking them | 你不吃药 有没有因为 |
[13:33] | ’cause you feel like you don’t deserve them? | 觉得自己不配吃 |
[13:35] | No. | 不 |
[13:37] | Part of me feels like maybe I deserve this disease, you know? | 我有点觉得或许我是活该吧 |
[13:42] | I sound crazy, right? | 听着很疯狂吧 |
[13:43] | No. When you’re surrounded by all this death, | 不 当周围的人相继离去 |
[13:46] | of course you might feel guilty about surviving. | 你当然会为活着而感到内疚 |
[13:48] | But you can’t give in. | 但你不能放弃 |
[13:49] | All right, can you two stop keeping secrets? | 你俩先别讲悄悄话了 |
[13:52] | Now, Angel told me that you went uptown | 安吉尔说你到住宅区 |
[13:55] | to meet that real estate man-eater. | 见了榨干老公的地产商 |
[13:57] | How did it go? | 怎么回事 |
[13:59] | Bitch is in the Post every day. | 天天上邮报的那婊子 |
[14:00] | Does she really have fangs like everybody says? | 真像大家说的那样满嘴獠牙吗 |
[14:02] | No, but she got a set of claws on her. | 没有 不过倒是有副爪子 |
[14:04] | That woman is scary as all hell. | 那女人太可怕了 |
[14:06] | But… | 但是… |
[14:08] | – she gave me the space anyway. – My God. | -她还是给了我店面 -天啊 |
[14:10] | We’ll be open for business by the end of the month. | 我们月底就要开始营业了 |
[14:13] | Listen, I don’t know if it’s because I passed, | 我不知道是不是我扮相够格 |
[14:16] | but I didn’t dare question it. | 但我也不敢问 |
[14:17] | I just accepted terms on a handshake. | 我只是握手为定了 |
[14:22] | You shook on it? | 握手为定吗 |
[14:23] | What? | 干嘛啊 |
[14:25] | – How would I do wrong? – Nothing. | -有什么问题吗 -没事 |
[14:27] | Congratulations, sweetheart. | 恭喜你 亲爱的 |
[14:29] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[14:30] | Thank you, Pray. | 谢谢 普雷 |
[14:33] | Now, | 好了 |
[14:34] | where the hell are my boys? | 我儿子到底去哪儿了 |
[14:41] | Not worth it, Mother. | 不值得 妈妈 |
[14:48] | “My God! You guys are so cute!” | “天啊 你们真可爱” |
[14:51] | “My God. Like, how do you move your hands so fast? | “天啊 手怎么动得这么快的 |
[14:54] | My god, teach me.” | 快教教我” |
[14:59] | How fucking dare y’all not show up to Derek’s funeral. | 你们怎么敢不去德里克的葬礼 |
[15:06] | Y’all are mad disrespectful. | 你们毫无敬意 |
[15:08] | And where were y’all?! | 你们去哪儿了 |
[15:11] | You know what, don’t tell me, | 不用说了 |
[15:13] | ’cause I can smell the liquor from your breaths over here. | 我在这儿都能闻到你们满嘴酒气 |
[15:15] | We were downtown socializing like you wanted us to? | 我们听你的话去市中心社交啦 |
[15:19] | – So we can get discovered. – Bullshit. | -这样才能开阔眼界 -放屁 |
[15:21] | Y’all just didn’t want to deal with the reality | 你们只是逃避现实 |
[15:23] | of seeing one of y’all peers lying in a coffin. | 不想看见同伴躺在棺材里 |
[15:25] | I mean, you told us to take advantage of this moment, | 是你说要珍视当下 |
[15:27] | and that’s what we did. | 我们只是照做了 |
[15:28] | Yeah, we went down to the Palladium for Sunday tea. | 我们去了帕拉丁俱乐部的周日茶舞会 |
[15:31] | And, like usual, nobody paid us any mind. | 不出意料 没人鸟我们 |
[15:33] | But then I started Voguing. | 但我跳起了折手舞 |
[15:36] | You know, nothing special. Just how I do at any ball. | 没什么特别的 就是舞会上跳的那些 |
[15:39] | And then, like, this crowd formed around us. | 然后 人们就开始围着我们 |
[15:41] | And the rest of us joined in, improvising. | 我们都加入进去 即兴表演 |
[15:43] | And, suddenly, it was like we were celebrities or something. | 突然间 我们好像成了名人 |
[15:46] | The whole club went nuts. | 整个俱乐部都疯狂了 |
[15:48] | Mother, you were right. | 妈妈 你是对的 |
[15:50] | Times are changing. | 时代在变 |
[15:52] | Miss Thing, those blanquitos were living. | 姐妹 那些白人太给力了 |
[15:55] | We drank for free all night. | 我们彻夜免费畅饮 |
[15:56] | They recognized what we were doing, | 他们发现我们在做什么后 |
[15:58] | and it was like they saw us for the first time. | 就对我们刮目相看了 |
[16:01] | We ain’t invisible to white folks no more. | 我们不再被白人忽视了 |
[16:08] | Ballroom is about to be more popular than Studio 54 ever was. | 舞厅可比当年的54俱乐部火多了 |
[16:12] | Ballroom is not a trend, | 舞厅不在于潮流 |
[16:14] | nor is it about some flashy dance moves. | 也不在于什么华丽的舞步 |
[16:16] | Ballroom is about family, | 舞厅是在于家庭 |
[16:18] | something y’all didn’t show up for today. | 而你们今天都没作为家人出席 |
[16:22] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[16:24] | I’m tired of looking at y’all faces. | 我看到你们就烦 |
[16:26] | Go to y’all room. | 滚回房间去 |
[16:27] | And drink some water. | 记得喝水 |
[16:47] | You and Florida can dance. | 你和弗洛丽达会跳 |
[16:50] | Elektra and Aphrodite serve realness. | 伊莱察和月神最有女人味 |
[16:52] | Veronica… | 维罗妮卡… |
[16:55] | Veronica… | 维罗妮卡… |
[16:57] | She’s a seamstress, girl. | 她是裁缝 姐妹 |
[16:59] | That takes skills. | 那可是技术活 |
[16:59] | You know what, you right. | 你说得对 |
[17:01] | I can’t be measuring everybody’s worth based off | 不能以舞会聚光灯下能做什么 |
[17:03] | what they can do under the ballroom spotlight. | 来衡量大家的价值 |
[17:05] | A behind-the-scenes bitch is necessary to every house. | 每个家族都需要有位幕后操手 |
[17:08] | And, what exactly are your strengths? | 那 你的优势是什么 |
[17:11] | The fuck is that supposed to mean? | 你他妈什么意思 |
[17:15] | Enough with all that stomping. | 别跺了 |
[17:18] | I’m sure you girls have worked up an appetite. | 我知道姐妹们都饿了 |
[17:22] | What do we have here? | 今天吃什么 |
[17:23] | This is a menu fit for the runway. | 适合T台的餐谱 |
[17:26] | This absolutely will not do. | 这怎么下得了口 |
[17:28] | There better be some Chinese takeout on the way. | 还不如顺路打包点中餐回来 |
[17:30] | We don’t do MSG. We’re dieting. | 我们不吃味精 要节食 |
[17:32] | Then why is she serving milkshakes? | 所以她才做奶昔吗 |
[17:33] | It’s SlimFast. | 这叫”瘦得快” |
[17:35] | You’ve seen the commercials. | 你看过那个广告吧 |
[17:36] | “Give us a week and we’ll take off the weight.” | “给我一星期 保证腰变细” |
[17:39] | Our house, | 我们的家族 |
[17:40] | our menu, our rules. | 我们的菜单 我们的规则 |
[17:45] | It truly is a lovely house. | 真是个有爱的家族 |
[17:47] | Thank you, bitch. | 谢谢您嘞 |
[17:49] | Our cuisine should be as equally impressive, don’t you think? | 你不觉得我们的料理也该同样不同凡响吗 |
[17:53] | The rent broke my little piggy bank’s back. | 房租把我的私房钱都花没了 |
[17:56] | I spent what was left on some Orville Redenbacher, | 剩下的钱买了点爆米花 |
[17:59] | some SlimFast, and a manicure. | 奶昔 还有指甲油 |
[18:01] | My nails were ravaged after all these errands. | 干完这些活 姑奶奶指甲都花了 |
[18:03] | Any of you hos got any complaints? | 哪个婊子有意见 |
[18:05] | They do look good, Mama. | 指甲很好看 妈妈 |
[18:06] | Look, it’s not about what’s on the plate. | 重要的不是我们有什么 |
[18:11] | It’s about communion, | 是共享 |
[18:13] | conversation, | 交流 |
[18:15] | and the sisterhood. | 还有姐妹情 |
[18:24] | Here. | 给你 |
[18:26] | It’s good for your metabolism. | 对你的新陈代谢好 |
[18:36] | Well, sisters, | 姐妹们 |
[18:38] | I must bring up the fact | 我跟你们说过 |
[18:39] | that I’m in need of more closet space. | 我需要更大的衣柜 |
[18:40] | That broom closet you gave me | 那个小杂物间 |
[18:41] | can only store my hatboxes and gloves. | 只能放我的帽子盒和手套 |
[18:44] | Where am I supposed to put my clothes, my coats, my jewelry? | 我的衣服 外套 首饰往哪放 |
[18:46] | There’s only one other closet. | 这屋就剩一个衣柜了 |
[18:48] | It’s in my room, and I share that with Lulu. | 在我房间里 我跟露露一起用 |
[18:50] | You gonna share your fine luxuries with us? | 我们能戴你的宝贝玩意吗 |
[18:54] | Use the space under your bed for storage. | 你就把东西放床底下吧 |
[18:57] | That is no way to store luxury. | 奢侈品不是那么放的 |
[18:59] | Candy, wait, I think… | 坎蒂 等等 我觉得… |
[19:00] | This is my house. | 这是我家 |
[19:02] | It’s my closet, and it’s allocated. | 我的衣柜 都分好了 |
[19:05] | You are a guest. | 你就是个客人 |
[19:08] | You ain’t talking to Blanca, bitch. | 我不是布兰卡 贱人 |
[19:09] | Remember that. | 给我记住了 |
[19:11] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[19:12] | This is your house. | 这是你家 |
[19:14] | Glad you recognize that. | 算你懂事 |
[19:18] | You’ve made me realize something. | 你让我认识到一点 |
[19:20] | I’ve gone about this all wrong. | 我一直以来都做错了 |
[19:22] | I keep making space for you, | 我总是迁就你们 |
[19:23] | Candy, for Lulu, for Blanca. | 坎蒂 露露 布兰卡 |
[19:27] | Something in me keeps bringing me back to those girls I raised. | 我总是不由自主地回到我养大的孩子身边 |
[19:30] | But why? | 可为什么 |
[19:31] | Why do I keep lowering myself | 我为什么总低三下四 |
[19:33] | by associating with you tired, old, | 跟你们这群老丑逼厮混 |
[19:35] | raggedy reminders of my failure as a mother?! | 时刻记起我曾是个失败的母亲 |
[19:37] | You ain’t got no business calling anybody old. | 你没资格说我们老 |
[19:40] | You ain’t nothing but a over-the-hill, | 你不过就是个过气的 |
[19:43] | homeless sex change. | 变性流浪汉 |
[19:45] | That’s it. | 没错了 |
[19:47] | That’s where it all started. | 一切都因为这个 |
[19:49] | I got my operation | 我做了手术 |
[19:51] | and Mr. Ford left me and I got soft. | 福特先生走了 我没了底气 |
[19:53] | I became weak, insecure. | 变得脆弱不安 |
[19:56] | But no more. | 可再也不会了 |
[19:58] | What I now realize | 我现在明白了 |
[20:00] | is I am the one and only | 我就是独一无二的 |
[20:04] | Elektra. | 伊莱察 |
[20:09] | What the fuck?! | 我操 |
[20:10] | Bitch, what is this?! | 贱货 你搞什么 |
[20:12] | It’s called my new signature move. | 这是我新的招牌动作 |
[20:16] | I’ll send for my things. | 东西我会寄走 |
[20:27] | Hello, my dear. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[20:29] | Sorry. We’re closed, hon. | 抱歉 关门了 亲爱的 |
[20:30] | I’m starting a new house, | 我要建个新家族 |
[20:32] | and I need a girl like you. | 你就是我要的人 |
[20:33] | Ain’t no white girls in ballroom. | 舞厅可不欢迎白人 |
[20:35] | Consider this affirmative action. | 就当这是小小的支持吧 |
[20:39] | I am building the fiercest house ballroom has ever seen. | 我在组建舞厅有史以来最凶猛的家族 |
[20:43] | I dominate runway. | 我统治了T台 |
[20:45] | But dance is the future. | 可舞蹈才是未来 |
[20:49] | And if I want to snatch trophies, | 如果我想继续折冠 |
[20:52] | I need children who will Vogue the house down. | 就需要能把舞厅折翻的孩子 |
[20:55] | The legendary and iconic Madonna has seen to that. | 传奇偶像麦当娜已经做到了 |
[20:58] | Her song’s number ten this week with a bullet. | 她的歌这周蹿升到第十位 |
[21:02] | You’re better than this, Jazmine. | 你不该委身于此 贾斯敏 |
[21:04] | Only a fool would count out a beauty, | 傻子才看不到你的美 |
[21:06] | a talent like you. | 你的天赋 |
[21:08] | Stand by my side, and I promise | 来我的家族 我保证 |
[21:11] | I will unleash your fullest potential. | 我会释放你所有的潜能 |
[21:16] | It’s story time, children. | 听故事了 孩子 |
[21:19] | Mother Goose is about to tuck… | 鹅妈妈要哄你… |
[21:22] | you… in | 睡觉…了 |
[21:24] | with fairy tales dripped in romance and drama. | 今天讲的是童话里的爱情和闹剧 |
[21:28] | All right, up first, | 先上场的是 |
[21:30] | Evangelista. | 伊万吉丽斯塔 |
[21:34] | Romeo, Romeo, | 罗密欧 罗密欧 |
[21:36] | where art thou, Romeo? | 你在哪儿 罗密欧 |
[21:41] | My Juliet! | 我的朱丽叶 |
[21:46] | Drink! Drink! Drink! | 喝 喝 喝 |
[21:59] | ♪ Fly, robin, fly ♪ | ♪ 飞吧 罗宾 ♪ |
[22:07] | Romeo! | 罗密欧 |
[22:09] | ♪ Fly, robin, fly ♪ | ♪ 飞吧 罗宾 ♪ |
[22:14] | ♪ Up, up to the sky ♪ | ♪ 飞上高高的天 ♪ |
[22:18] | You better die, bitch! | 去死吧 贱人 |
[22:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:32] | Well, Lil Papi is certainly putting that GED to good use, y’all. | 小帕比的学问用对地方了 |
[22:37] | Y’all gonna learn y’all Shakespeare on tonight! | 今晚都好好学学莎士比亚吧 |
[22:40] | Give them a hand | 掌声送给他们 |
[22:41] | for that fabulous, fabulous interpretation. | 多么精彩 无与伦比的诠释 |
[22:44] | Y’all take a bow! | 可以谢幕了 |
[22:45] | Now, what story is Ferocity telling? | 弗洛西提会讲什么故事呢 |
[22:48] | I think I know | 我知道 |
[22:50] | what this one is… | 这是什么… |
[22:52] | From rags to bitches, y’all. | 从衣衫褴褛到香艳美女 |
[22:54] | I think somebody wants to go to the ball. | 有人想去舞会了 |
[23:03] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:05] | It’s me, your fairy godmother, | 我是你的仙女教母 |
[23:08] | here to get you ready for the ball, Cinderella. | 快去准备你的舞会吧 灰姑娘 |
[23:20] | Who brought Shabbat shalom?! | 安息日平安 |
[23:24] | She’s going to the goddamn ball! | 她要去舞会了 |
[23:27] | All right, bibbidi-bibbidi-boo, bitch! | 对 扭起来 小贱人 |
[23:31] | Yes!! | 就这样 |
[23:33] | House of Ferocity is not playing with these Disney classics. | 弗洛西提不是随便玩玩迪士尼经典 |
[23:38] | What on earth is going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[23:41] | Who did not pay the light bill?! | 谁没交电费吗 |
[23:56] | Elektra, we’re in the middle of a category. | 伊莱察 我们在表演呢 |
[23:59] | We’re not here to walk. | 我不是来走秀的 |
[24:03] | Then why are you pulling stunts, bitch? | 那你干嘛出洋相 贱人 |
[24:06] | We’re making an entrance. | 我要做个介绍 |
[24:07] | May we introduce ourselves? | 我可以做个介绍吗 |
[24:09] | Pray Tell, they can’t be storming balls like this, | 普雷·泰尔 她不能这么闯进来 |
[24:12] | interrupting festivities, just to make a statement. | 打断演出 就为了做介绍 |
[24:14] | They not welcome with Snow White in tow. | 这儿可不欢迎白雪公主 |
[24:16] | Shush, mongrel. | 闭嘴 杂种 |
[24:17] | Enough of your lip, Elektra. | 我算是听够了 伊莱察 |
[24:21] | It’s hammer time, bitch. | 吃锤子吧 婊子 |
[24:26] | You about to get that fourth face-lift, bitch. | 你要再整一次容了 婊子 |
[24:29] | I’ve come prepared to gut you like the fish you’ll never be! | 我来时就准备好了捅穿你的骚逼 |
[24:33] | Security, come out here and break this shit up. | 保安 过来阻止一下 |
[24:35] | Break it up! | 分开她们 |
[24:37] | Break it up! | 分开她们 |
[24:39] | This is a ball, not a brawl! | 这里是舞会 别来闹事 |
[24:42] | All I wanted to do was introduce my house. | 我只想介绍下我的家族 |
[24:45] | Aren’t I worthy of that, | 想想我给舞厅带来的荣耀 |
[24:46] | considering all the glory I brought to ballroom? | 难道连介绍都不配吗 |
[24:52] | The council has spoken. | 理事会发话了 |
[24:55] | No, bitch. | 不行 婊子 |
[24:57] | Bye, Elektra. | 再见吧 伊莱察 |
[24:58] | Get your paws off me, beasts. | 把你的猪蹄拿开 畜生 |
[25:06] | We are the House of Wintour, | 我们是温图尔之家 |
[25:09] | named after the legendary editor in chief of the sacred text that is Vogue. | 以神圣的”时尚”杂志传奇主编命名 |
[25:16] | Quake in fear, children. | 在恐惧中颤抖吧 孩子们 |
[25:19] | Wintour is coming. | 温图尔来了 |
[25:25] | -Mother. – Mother? | -母亲 -母亲 |
[25:27] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[25:30] | That house is banjee. | 那儿就是贫民窟 |
[25:33] | – Take us back. – What? | -带我们回去吧 -什么 |
[25:40] | Those two house-hopping bitches. | 这俩墙头草 |
[25:42] | This shit is above my pay grade. | 处理这破事得给我加薪 |
[25:44] | I need a break. | 我要休息一下 |
[25:51] | You look like you could use a drink. | 你看起来该喝一杯 |
[25:54] | No, I’m good. | 没事 不用了 |
[25:56] | And I’m Chris. | 我是克里斯 |
[25:58] | Have a drink with me. | 跟我喝一杯吧 |
[26:00] | I’m looking for true love. | 我在寻找真爱 |
[26:02] | Sorry, I’m not available. | 抱歉 我名草有主了 |
[26:04] | They never are. | 都是这样 |
[26:05] | At the start. | 但只是最开始 |
[26:08] | You’re cuter than I imagined. | 你比我想得更可爱 |
[26:10] | Don’t tell me you’ve seen me in your dreams. | 别跟我说你在梦里见过我 |
[26:12] | No. In photos. | 不 是照片 |
[26:15] | I was Ricky’s bunkmate on tour. | 我是瑞奇巡演时的室友 |
[26:20] | Chris, you said? | 你叫克里斯 |
[26:22] | He never mentioned you. | 他没提到过你 |
[26:24] | Course not. | 当然不会 |
[26:25] | Can’t be guilty of a crime no one knows you committed. | 毕竟干坏事不被人知道就不会愧疚 |
[26:29] | You know what? You’re a liar. | 你就是个骗子 |
[26:31] | I trust Ricky. I don’t have no reason not to. | 我相信瑞奇 我没理由不信他 |
[26:34] | I am your reason. | 我就是理由 |
[26:36] | I fucked your man, and everybody knows it. | 我上了你男人 所有人都知道 |
[26:38] | You know what? You got a lot to say, | 你逼话可真多啊 |
[26:40] | and you need to just squash it, okay? | 闭嘴精咽好吗 |
[26:42] | She claims she didn’t suspect, | 她说她没怀疑过 |
[26:44] | but, that gut tells a different story. | 但你的直觉并非如此 |
[26:46] | – Is it true? – What? | -真的吗 -什么 |
[26:47] | – Did you sleep with him while you were on tour? – What? Babe, no. | -你和他在巡演时上床了吗 -什么 没有 宝贝 |
[26:52] | I… Sleep with Chris? I would never do that to you. | 我… 和克里斯上床 我绝不会这么对你 |
[26:53] | That’s not what you were saying all summer. | 你整个夏天可不是这么说的 |
[26:57] | Will you back the fuck up?! | 他妈给我滚回去 |
[26:59] | Don’t be mad at me. Don’t be mad at me. | 别对我发火 冲我来干嘛 |
[27:01] | You’re the one in denial. | 是你拒绝面对现实 |
[27:02] | What’d you think he was doing every time you called | 你以为每次他不接你电话时 |
[27:04] | and couldn’t reach him? | 都在干什么 |
[27:06] | Playing cards? | 打牌吗 |
[27:07] | Know what, can you shut your fucking mouth? | 你能他妈的把嘴闭上吗 |
[27:08] | Why don’t you drop ten pounds? | 你不如再减减肥 |
[27:10] | Move out the fucking way. Keep talking! | 滚出去 再逼逼啊 |
[27:18] | Is this really fucking happening again? | 这他妈又干上了吗 |
[27:21] | Another fight? I’m shutting this ball down | 又打架 我要把这舞会关了 |
[27:24] | until you bitches learn how to act. | 直到你们学会怎么表现 |
[27:25] | Get out of here and get some common sense. | 滚出去学点常识 |
[27:28] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 出去 |
[27:31] | We got other shit to worry about right now. | 我们现在有别的事情要操心 |
[27:33] | Y’all fighting each other. | 你们都他妈在打架 |
[27:36] | Fuck! | 操 |
[27:38] | Y’all have been going back and forth about this for hours. | 这个问题你们已经讨论了几个小时 |
[27:41] | Why don’t y’all just go to bed | 不如先去睡觉 |
[27:42] | – and talk about it tomorrow? – No, we’re not gonna do that! | -明天再谈 -不行 |
[27:43] | No, we’re gonna talk about it right now! | 不行 我们现在就要讲清楚 |
[27:45] | Now swear to me. | 对我发誓 |
[27:48] | Swear it’s a lie. | 发誓那是谎话 |
[27:49] | Tell all the Evangelistas that you’re not a cheater. | 告诉大家你没有出轨 |
[27:52] | – Go ahead! – It’s not true. | -说啊 -这不是真的 |
[27:54] | I would never do that to you. | 我永远不会这么对你 |
[27:56] | Why wouldn’t you tell me | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[27:56] | that there was another gay guy dancing with you? | 还有个基佬和你一起伴舞 |
[27:58] | I mean, it’s a concert tour. | 这是个巡回演出 |
[28:00] | – Aren’t all the dancers gay? – Can you please give them some privacy? | -舞者不都是基佬吗 -你能给他们点私人空间吗 |
[28:04] | – Why you staying? – So they don’t murder each other. | -你怎么不走 -怕出人命啊 |
[28:06] | And then to think you told me | 我想到你告诉我 |
[28:07] | that all the guys you were dancing with were straight! | 那里跳舞的人都是直男 |
[28:10] | So you lied to me now?! | 所以你对我说谎 |
[28:12] | I didn’t tell you about Chris because if I did, | 我没告诉你克里斯的事 |
[28:14] | you would just jump to conclusions. | 因为你总容易多想 |
[28:16] | You always so jealous. | 你很爱吃醋 |
[28:17] | So now I’m always jealous. | 现在成我爱吃醋了 |
[28:18] | – When have I ever been jealous?! – You right. | -我什么时候吃过醋 -你没错 |
[28:20] | What the fuck you laughing at? | 你他妈在笑什么 |
[28:22] | You right. | 你没错 |
[28:23] | You ain’t never jealous. | 你从来不吃醋 |
[28:24] | You don’t ever jump to conclusions. | 你从来不妄下断言 |
[28:25] | I’m the crazy one. | 我才是疯子 |
[28:26] | You know what? I don’t even trust your ass anymore. | 你知道吗 我不会再相信你了 |
[28:29] | And to think I let you talk me into not wearing a condom! Again. | 我竟然听了你的鬼话 又做了次无套 |
[28:32] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[28:33] | I thought we had a conversation about safety. | 我记得我们谈过安全问题 |
[28:34] | No, well, I thought we were being monogamous. | 我还以为我们要专一 |
[28:55] | What are the dogs’ names? | 狗狗名字叫什么 |
[28:56] | This one is Cash, | 这只是现金 |
[28:57] | and the one on my left is Credit. | 左边这只是信用卡 |
[29:00] | Make sure that makes it in the story. | 确保它们出现在故事里 |
[29:02] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[29:04] | I told your editor the only way I’m agreeing to this | 我告诉你们编辑 要想我答应采访 |
[29:07] | is if I have some editorial control. | 就必须让我有权编审 |
[29:09] | I’m not letting you write some torpedo piece. | 我不会让你写些爆炸性新闻 |
[29:12] | My angle was going to be | 我设想的角度是 |
[29:13] | that powerful women can have it all | 女强人可以拥有一切 |
[29:15] | even after a tough divorce. | 哪怕经历了艰难的离婚 |
[29:17] | Well, I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[29:20] | Jonas, where have you been? | 乔纳斯 你去哪儿了 |
[29:22] | And why can’t you wear a suit? | 就不能穿套西装吗 |
[29:23] | You’re an executive now. | 你现在是高管了 |
[29:26] | My portfolio is the largest of any female real estate owner in the city, | 在女房地产商中 我的资产称霸纽约 |
[29:30] | probably the world. | 乃至全世界 |
[29:32] | But I like to keep the organization streamlined. | 但我尽力精兵简政 |
[29:35] | Efficiency. | 为了效率 |
[29:37] | Jonas is the executive vice president. | 乔纳斯是执行副总裁 |
[29:39] | I was out making collections. | 我出去收租 |
[29:46] | He personally oversees the collection of rents. | 他负责监管房租的收缴 |
[29:49] | It gives him a chance to check in on every property. | 这样他能查看每一处房产 |
[29:52] | A personal touch that can only happen in a family business. | 这是家族企业独有的人格魅力 |
[29:58] | This is Umbro. | 这是茵宝牌的 |
[30:00] | It’s more expensive than a Ralph Lauren suit. | 比拉夫劳伦的西装贵多了 |
[30:04] | Let’s take a break, Elizabeth. | 休息下吧 伊丽莎白 |
[30:05] | Would you excuse us a moment? | 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[30:13] | Don’t ever flash cash in front of a reporter again. | 再也不要在记者面前秀钞票 |
[30:17] | Do you want the IRS on our asses? | 想让国税局上门查水表吗 |
[30:19] | And stop using the word “collections.” | 也不要再用”收租”这个词了 |
[30:21] | You sound like a mafioso. | 听起来像个黑手党 |
[30:25] | You know that storefront you rented out yesterday? | 关于昨天你租出去那个店面 |
[30:29] | I went to check with the electrician, | 我去跟电工商量的时候 |
[30:30] | and I ran into the new tenant. | 遇见了那个新租客 |
[30:33] | You know it’s a guy, right? | 你知道他是男的吧 |
[30:35] | The Dominican? | 那个多米尼加人 |
[30:36] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了吧 |
[30:38] | You’re too busy being superior to people | 你忙着展示自己的优越感 |
[30:40] | to actually look at them. | 都不屑于看他们 |
[30:41] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[30:43] | that’s a man. | 他是男的 |
[30:46] | If that’s true, he has to go. | 要是这样 他得搬走 |
[30:51] | Excuse me, what’s your name again? | 对不起 你叫什么名字 |
[30:53] | – Blanca. – Blanca, yeah. How you doing? | -布兰卡 -布兰卡 最近怎么样 |
[30:55] | Listen, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, | 我也不想告诉你这个坏消息 |
[30:57] | but this ain’t gonna work out. You got to go. | 但这事儿不成了 你得搬走 |
[30:58] | – What are you talking about? – This is your money. Thank you very much, | -你说什么 -这是你的钱 非常感谢你 |
[31:00] | – but my mother wants you out of here. – Are you kidding me? | -但是我妈妈想让你走 -开什么玩笑 |
[31:02] | – Your mother? – I don’t want to hear it. You’re out. | -你妈妈 -我不想再听了 你走吧 |
[31:03] | You know, I’m gonna have… | 我要… |
[31:04] | You have to the end of the day. | 限你今天内搬走 |
[31:07] | Got a landlord and her ogre spawn. | 那房东的种简直是食人魔 |
[31:10] | He said he wasn’t renting to me no more. | 他说他不能租给我了 |
[31:12] | – I got clocked. – That’s a damn shame. | -他们发现了 -真是遗憾 |
[31:14] | You ain’t even polished a fingernail up in that dump yet. | 你在那个垃圾堆一只指甲都没做成呢 |
[31:18] | Girl, I’m sorry. I’m just saying. | 姐妹 对不起 无心之言 |
[31:19] | I’m just saying | 无心之言 |
[31:21] | they can’t be evicting you like that. It’s illegal. | 他们不能这样赶你走 不合法 |
[31:23] | Since when a poor, brown transsexual got any rights? | 没钱黑皮的跨性别者能有什么人权 |
[31:26] | Plus, there ain’t no paper trail to even prove I was even there. | 况且 根本没有纸质证据能证明我去过那儿 |
[31:29] | I paid her cash. | 我给的现金 |
[31:30] | She didn’t make me sign nothing. | 她也没让我签什么文件 |
[31:32] | How could I be so stupid? | 我怎么这么傻 |
[31:35] | And you don’t even want to know Damon’s drama. | 更别提戴蒙那回事 |
[31:37] | Not only is he accusing Ricky of sticking his penis in anything that walks, but… | 他不光怪瑞奇见个活人就上… |
[31:41] | but he just admitted to me that they doing it raw. | 还跟我承认他们没带套 |
[31:43] | Girl. | 天 |
[31:44] | What the hell do I have to do to get through to him? | 我到底要怎么做他才能听进去 |
[31:47] | To make him see that he is way too valuable | 让他知道他太宝贵 |
[31:50] | to be taking risks like that? | 不该冒这样的险 |
[31:51] | You know, gay black boys ain’t never been trained | 从来没人教同性恋黑人男孩 |
[31:55] | to have a dollop of self-belief. You know that. | 学会自尊自爱 你也知道的 |
[31:58] | And even if he did value himself enough to use protection, | 就算他足够珍视自己 用了套 |
[32:02] | he ain’t thinking about tomorrow | 他跟瑞奇在一起 |
[32:03] | when he’s laid up there with Ricky. | 可没考虑到将来 |
[32:06] | You and I have both been where they are. | 你我都是过来人 |
[32:10] | How you think we got here? | 要不怎么沦落至此 |
[32:14] | Wait, that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[32:16] | They need to know that I’ve been where they are, | 他们要知道我也一样经历过 |
[32:17] | that I understand their struggle. | 我理解他们的挣扎 |
[32:19] | Shit, if I would’ve known my worth at their age, | 靠 要是我那时候知道自我价值 |
[32:20] | – maybe I would’ve made some smarter choices. – Yes. | -可能就做了更好的选择 -没错 |
[32:23] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[32:25] | You are their mother. | 你是他们的母亲 |
[32:28] | Set an example. | 树立起榜样 |
[32:30] | They need to see you out there righting them wrongs now, too. | 他们也需要你拨乱反正 |
[32:34] | If you’re not willing | 要是你不去 |
[32:36] | to go defend yourself against that landlady, | 捍卫自己 反抗那个房东 |
[32:38] | how do you expect your children to ever fight for themselves? | 怎么指望你的孩子们为自己而战呢 |
[33:02] | You are trespassing. | 你这是非法入侵 |
[33:04] | I paid you first and last. | 我早就付清钱了 |
[33:05] | This is my place for at least two months. | 这地方至少两个月内都是我的 |
[33:07] | You deceived me. | 你骗了我 |
[33:08] | I can work with thieves and murderers, | 我能跟小偷 杀人犯做生意 |
[33:10] | but I cannot do business with… | 但我不能容忍… |
[33:13] | a liar. | 骗子 |
[33:15] | Norman Properties reserves the right to evict tenants at any time. | 诺曼房地产保留随时驱逐房客的权利 |
[33:18] | Wait, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[33:19] | Was that written in my rental contract? | 我的租赁合同是这么写的吗 |
[33:21] | The one you told me we didn’t need? | 就是那个你说不需要的合同 |
[33:23] | You know, I talked to those nice people at New York City Commission of Human Rights. | 我跟纽约人权委员会的人谈过了 |
[33:27] | They’re in charge of making sure people like you | 他们的职责就是防止你这样的人 |
[33:29] | don’t discriminate against people of color when renting to us, | 租房的时候歧视有色人种 |
[33:31] | and they set me up with a nice lawyer pro bono. | 他们还提供了无偿律师服务 |
[33:35] | And she said without a contract, | 而且她说 没有合同 |
[33:37] | I’ve got squatter’s rights, | 我有权占用这里 |
[33:38] | and I should stay put until I have my day in court. | 上庭前都应该留在这里 |
[33:40] | Sweetheart, I’ve got an entire law firm on retainer. | 亲爱的 我手下有一整个律所 |
[33:44] | I’ve got the best Jews from Harvard and Yale | 哈佛 耶鲁毕业的最棒的犹太律师 |
[33:46] | ready to squash you like a bug. | 对付你就像捏死一只虫子 |
[33:47] | You know,for the first time in my life, | 人生中第一次 |
[33:49] | I’m fighting back to the bitter end. | 我会战斗到底 |
[33:51] | I’m not here to gentrify neighborhoods | 我来这儿不是衬托周围人的高贵 |
[33:53] | so white ladies like you can feel comfortable walking down the street. | 让你们白人女性走在路上自我感觉良好 |
[33:57] | I’m here for me. | 我是为了自己 |
[33:59] | It’s not just Jews I have in my Rolodex. | 我认识的可不只有犹太人 |
[34:02] | I’ve got Italians, Russians. | 还有意大利和俄罗斯裔 |
[34:05] | Ones that can be very persuasive. | 他们很会让人听话 |
[34:07] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[34:08] | Only your kneecaps. | 只是威胁你的膝盖骨 |
[34:09] | You think I’m scared of a beating? | 你觉得我会怕被打吗 |
[34:12] | I’ve had more beatings than you’ve had breakfast. | 我挨过的打比你吃的早餐还多 |
[34:15] | Now shoo. | 滚吧 |
[34:16] | I have a grand opening in two days. | 两天后我就要盛大开张了 |
[34:19] | You’ll hear from my lawyers. | 等着我的律师函吧 |
[34:21] | Good. It’s on. | 很好 放马过来吧 |
[34:27] | It feels so good to have Cubby and Lemar | 卡比 拉玛 伊莱察都搬出去了 |
[34:30] | and Elektra out of this house. | 真是太好了 |
[34:31] | It was getting too crowded in here. | 家里都挤不下了 |
[34:32] | You’re not gonna be saying that | 等他们在下一场舞会 |
[34:33] | when they dancing for another house at the next ball | 为另一个家族跳舞 压得我们垫底 |
[34:36] | and we on the bottom again. | 看你还会不会这么说 |
[34:37] | I’ve seen plenty of bottoms flip and become tops. | 我见过不少咸鱼翻身的事呢 |
[34:41] | It’s not that hard, so work it out. | 没那么难 继续加油 |
[34:42] | All right, all right, enough playing. | 好了 别嬉皮笑脸的 |
[34:44] | Enough playing around. | 都严肃点 |
[34:46] | I got to talk to y’all about something serious. | 跟你们说点正事 |
[34:48] | Ricky, Damon, | 瑞奇 戴蒙 |
[34:51] | I was stunned to hear that y’all two are still having unprotected sex. | 没想到你们依然不做安全措施 |
[34:53] | I thought all those funerals we’ve been going to | 我们参加了那么多葬礼 |
[34:55] | would scare you into being responsible, but… | 也该吓到你们学会对自己负责… |
[34:59] | Apparently… | 可显然… |
[35:01] | I need to take some more direct action, so… | 我得采取更直接的行动 所以… |
[35:04] | This is what’s gonna happen. | 现在这样 |
[35:07] | – No, no, no, no, no, no. – A cucumber? | -饶了我们吧 -黄瓜 |
[35:08] | We are going to take some proper condom application stuff. | 我们来看看如何正确戴套 |
[35:13] | Now, I recommend pre-lube | 戴套之前 |
[35:15] | when putting it on so it doesn’t break | 建议先润滑 这样不会破 |
[35:17] | and during penetration. | 插入时也要 |
[35:18] | During penetration. | 插入时 |
[35:20] | Remind me to skip the salad for dinner tomorrow, | 明晚用餐记得提醒我别吃沙拉 |
[35:23] | you know what I’m saying? | 懂我意思吧 |
[35:23] | Shut your mouths! | 都给我闭嘴 |
[35:26] | You think you’re so special, | 你们觉得自己生来特别 |
[35:27] | this thing is just gonna skip on over you, | 这病不会找上你们 |
[35:29] | but you’re not. | 但你们错了 |
[35:36] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[35:40] | All right, I’m-a tell y’all the hard truth. | 我告诉你们一个事实 |
[35:45] | You boys are young, black, gay, and poor. | 你们是小年轻 黑人 基佬 穷光蛋 |
[35:49] | This world despises you. | 世人鄙夷你们 |
[35:51] | You get this disease, you die, they feel relieved | 一旦得病身亡 他们会如释重负 |
[35:54] | that you’re getting what you deserve. | 觉得你们活该 |
[35:56] | And living in a world like that | 生活在这样的世界 |
[35:57] | can make you feel desperate for love. | 会让你们迫切地渴望爱 |
[35:59] | Now, if you want to be healthy and do it the healthy way, | 你们想健康安全地得到爱的话 |
[36:02] | you can do it like how our community does | 你们可以像我们群体这样 |
[36:04] | by forming houses. | 组建家族 |
[36:06] | But it is much faster | 可不健康的方式 |
[36:08] | if you do it in an unhealthy way. | 总是更快捷 |
[36:10] | And that’s what I did back then | 这就是我以前犯的傻 |
[36:11] | when I started in this world in ’83 or so, | 83年我刚踏入这个世界时 |
[36:13] | when none of us understood this plague. | 我们都不了解这个传染病 |
[36:20] | I thought the only way to find love was with my body. | 我以为只能靠肉体寻找爱 |
[36:23] | So I would go out to a club, get a little drunk, | 所以我会去酒吧 喝得微醺 |
[36:27] | find me a man that would love me for a while. | 找个男人过一段露水情缘 |
[36:31] | And even in those moments | 即便在那些时刻 |
[36:32] | when his arms were around me, I believed he loved me. | 当他的手臂拥住我 我相信他爱我 |
[36:36] | We didn’t know each other’s names. | 我们不知彼此姓甚名谁 |
[36:38] | I just would convince myself | 我说服自己 |
[36:40] | that it would feel like that forever. | 那种感觉会延续下去 |
[36:45] | But it didn’t. | 事与愿违 |
[36:48] | So I would find another and then another. | 炮友换了一个又一个 |
[36:52] | None of them ever even gave me their name. | 从来没人报上姓名 |
[36:55] | I would completely debase myself for these men. | 我愿意为了他们自我贬低 |
[36:58] | I just wanted love. | 我只想要爱 |
[36:59] | I just wanted to be somebody’s precious thing. | 想成为某人的宝贝 |
[37:02] | What girl doesn’t want that? You know? | 哪个女孩不想呢 |
[37:03] | Anyways, that happened a couple of years back, | 总之 这种情况持续了好几年 |
[37:05] | and I stopped drinking and doing that, | 后来我戒酒戒炮 |
[37:08] | but by then it was too late. | 结果为时已晚 |
[37:10] | I had let those guys inside of me. | 我让这些男人进入了我 |
[37:12] | Inside my heart, inside my body. | 进入我的内心 我的身体 |
[37:15] | I wanted to please them. | 我想取悦他们 |
[37:16] | I wanted to make them feel so good, | 想让他们飞爽上云霄 |
[37:19] | so I didn’t use any condoms. | 所以我没用套 |
[37:23] | And now… | 现在… |
[37:29] | And now I got AIDS. | 我感染了艾滋 |
[37:38] | Listen, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:40] | I- I didn’t mean to hide it from y’all. | 我不是故意瞒着你们 |
[37:42] | I just wanted to protect y’all, | 我只是想保护你们 |
[37:43] | and me telling the truth is the only way I could do that. | 只有说出真相才能保护你们 |
[37:55] | Look at me. I am fine. | 看着我 我没事 |
[37:58] | Y’all hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[38:07] | You are one brave woman, you know that? | 你是个勇敢的女人 |
[38:11] | You looked after me | 别人都不管我 |
[38:14] | when no one else would, | 只有你肯照顾我 |
[38:17] | and I promise I’m gonna look after you. | 我保证会照顾好你 |
[38:20] | All of us. | 我们都会 |
[38:23] | We’re not gonna let a single bad thing happen to you. | 我们不会让任何不幸发生在你身上 |
[38:27] | You get one little sniffle, | 你要是吸一次鼻子 |
[38:29] | and you come straight to me. | 就直接来找我 |
[38:33] | I’ll do whatever it takes | 我会不惜一切 |
[38:34] | to keep you healthy? | 保证你的健康 |
[38:37] | I’ll steal cold medicine for you. | 我会为你去偷感冒药 |
[38:40] | I love you, Ma. | 我爱你 妈 |
[38:41] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:43] | Listen, I don’t want none of y’all to not love y’all selves. | 我希望你们都要自爱 |
[38:46] | That was my problem, | 那曾是我的问题 |
[38:48] | my mistake, | 我犯的错 |
[38:49] | and sometimes it still is. | 我现在偶尔还会犯 |
[38:51] | But no more. No more. | 不过再也不会了 |
[38:53] | Which is why I’m-a fight this disease, | 所以我要跟这个病作斗争 |
[38:57] | and in doing so, I’m-a fight Frederica Norman | 首先要跟弗雷德丽卡·诺曼作斗争 |
[38:59] | and get my salon back. | 夺回我的沙龙 |
[39:12] | Number 27. | 27号 |
[39:31] | – Negative. – Number 29? | -阴性 -29号 |
[39:36] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会开心 |
[39:40] | Ricky… | 瑞奇… |
[39:43] | Ricky, I love you. | 瑞奇 我爱你 |
[39:46] | And maybe that’s the reason why | 或许正因如此 |
[39:47] | I’m willing to turn or look the other way, | 我才愿意睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[39:48] | but I-I just need honesty. | 但你得说实话 |
[39:50] | I told you, nothing happened with Chris. | 都说了我跟克里斯清清白白 |
[39:54] | Wait, where is this coming from? | 等等 这话从何说起 |
[39:58] | You know, you… | 你… |
[39:59] | just, you-you’re touring the world, you’re in videos, | 你在全世界巡演 被拍进了MV |
[40:02] | you got all this attention… what am I doing? | 你万众瞩目… 我在干什么呢 |
[40:05] | School. The balls. | 上学 参加舞会 |
[40:08] | That’s something. | 都很有意义啊 |
[40:10] | All right? | 好吗 |
[40:13] | I’m lost. I… | 我迷茫了… |
[40:17] | I just really don’t have a good feeling about myself right now. | 我最近觉得自己很糟糕 |
[40:24] | You’re my good feeling. | 你能让我好起来 |
[40:28] | I… | 我… |
[40:31] | I… I have to go. | 我… 得走了 |
[40:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:34] | I’m gonna be late for a rehearsal. | 排练要迟到了 |
[40:35] | But I promise | 我保证 |
[40:37] | we’re gonna finish this later, okay? | 我们以后再谈 好吗 |
[40:48] | Go to rehearsal. | 去排练吧 |
[41:12] | All right, all right, y’all, welcome to the Eros Ball. | 好了 好了 欢迎来到厄洛斯舞会 |
[41:15] | Welcome to the Eros Ball. | 欢迎来到厄洛斯舞会 |
[41:17] | Yes! Yes! | 没错 |
[41:19] | Tonight we’re celebrating passion… | 今晚我们赞颂激情… |
[41:22] | and reveling in love… | 为爱狂欢… |
[41:25] | and sex. | 沉醉于性 |
[41:26] | And I’m talking about lust. | 我是说情欲 |
[41:28] | You know, that sweet smell of new passion. | 全新激情的芬芳 |
[41:31] | And I’m talking about… | 还有… |
[41:33] | desire. | 欲望 |
[41:36] | And however that comes to you, | 无论多么欲火焚身 |
[41:38] | I need you all to understand that you must treat yourselves with dignity, | 你们都要记住自重自爱 |
[41:43] | because everyone in this room is deserving of love. | 因为在座的各位都值得被爱 |
[41:45] | Y’all understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[41:47] | Everyone in this room | 在座的各位 |
[41:48] | is deserving of love. | 都值得被爱 |
[41:51] | All right? | 好吗 |
[41:53] | And love should feel good. Right? | 爱应该是令人愉悦的 |
[41:56] | And love should also be safe. | 也应该是安全的 |
[41:58] | Y’all see what I’m passing out here tonight? | 你们看见我在发什么了吗 |
[42:01] | Take a few of ’em with you. | 拿上几个 |
[42:03] | or y’all bein’ nasty. | 别不乖哦 |
[42:07] | Now… | 现在… |
[42:08] | let’s get this ball started. | 舞会开始 |
[42:12] | The category is… | 主题是… |
[42:15] | High Fashion… | 高端… |
[42:17] | in Feathers. | 羽衣 |
[42:18] | And I want to see | 我要看到 |
[42:21] | all my ladies stomp this bitch to the ground. | 女士们每一步都铿锵有力 |
[42:25] | First up, | 首先是 |
[42:26] | House of Evangelista. | 伊万吉丽斯塔之家 |
[42:29] | Come on! Bring them. | 来吧 看看 |
[42:31] | All right! | 好 |
[42:32] | Carrying the Mother of the Year, darlings. | 抬着年度家母 亲爱的 |
[42:36] | All right, that chair’s a bit precarious. | 当心 椅子有点不稳 |
[42:37] | Please don’t drop her. | 别摔了她 |
[42:39] | That would be a devastating fall from grace. | 要不优雅就荡然无存了 |
[42:42] | Come on, come on, come on with it. | 来啊 来啊 展示一下 |
[42:44] | I ain’t mad at you. | 还不够 |
[42:45] | I ain’t mad at you. Are you hot? | 还没让我疯狂 热吗 |
[42:47] | Do you need to be fanned, baby? | 要扇点风吗 |
[42:49] | Chocolate-y smooth! | 巧克力肌肤 |
[42:51] | Give me your fuckin’ wings! | 你他妈把翅膀给我 |
[42:52] | Come on, give Miss Blanca Evangelista her scores. | 来吧 给布兰卡·伊万吉丽斯塔打分 |
[42:56] | Eight, eight, seven, eight, eight. | 8分 8分 7分 8分 8分 |
[43:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[43:03] | You’re gonna have to do a little better than that, I think. | 看来你还要继续努力啊 |
[43:04] | – But you look good today, girl. – Excuse me. | -可你今天很棒了 -请让一下 |
[43:07] | – Okay. – You got your scores. Move. | -好吧 -打了分就退下吧 |
[43:09] | Really, Miss Candy? Did I not just say | 真的吗 坎蒂小姐 我刚不是说 |
[43:12] | the category is High Fashion in Feathers? | 主题是高端羽衣吗 |
[43:17] | Are you blind? These are fucking feathers. | 你瞎了吗 这他妈就是羽毛 |
[43:19] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[43:20] | Could somebody please take this bitch back to kindergarten, | 有人能带这个贱人回幼儿园吗 |
[43:23] | so she can learn the difference between feathers and foam? | 教教她羽毛和泡沫的区别 |
[43:28] | Talking big talk now ’cause I ain’t got my other purse. | 我没带家伙来你就敢大放厥词了 |
[43:32] | Ferocity is chopped! | 弗洛西提被干掉了 |
[43:38] | Girl, bye. Thank you very much. | 别了 姐妹 谢谢参与 |
[43:40] | Who’s next? | 下个是谁 |
[43:42] | All right, House of Wintour has entered the floor. | 好了 温特尔之家走上舞台 |
[43:52] | I’m living! | 精彩 |
[43:53] | All right, y’all bring it in. | 对 很棒 |
[43:55] | Y’all bring it in. | 非常棒 |
[43:57] | Y’all bring it in. | 非常棒 |
[43:58] | To the floor, to the floor. | 嗨起来 嗨起来 |
[44:00] | Y’all bring it in to the floor. | 让舞池嗨起来 |
[44:02] | Yes, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[44:04] | Love you. | 爱你哦 |
[44:10] | The House of Wintour is serving us down boots, babies. | 温特尔之家真是名副其实 |
[44:15] | I live… I live for the production values. | 太精彩了… 我叹为观止 |
[44:18] | We got clams on a half shell up in this bitch tonight. | 今晚他妈的还有半个蚌 |
[44:22] | Well, actually, it looks like a full shell! | 说实话 看着好像是完整的 |
[44:24] | Crack that bitch open. | 快敲开 |
[44:26] | Release the kraken! | 让海妖现身 |
[44:27] | The Wintours are out for blood. | 温特尔家倾巢而出 |
[44:31] | Sookie-sookie now! | 这才是尤物 |
[44:33] | Deep out of the sea… | 海洋深处… |
[44:35] | it’s black Aphrodite. | 黑肤爱与美之神 |
[44:39] | The icon Elektra… | 偶像伊莱察… |
[44:41] | dropped from the heavens, honey. | 从天而降 亲爱的 |
[44:44] | Sometimes she’s a mother, | 时而是母亲 |
[44:46] | and other times she’s just a mother… | 时而是另一种母亲… |
[44:49] | Shut ‘ mouth! | 无可争议 |
[44:50] | The House of Wintour | 温特尔之家 |
[44:52] | didn’t come to play with you hos tonight. | 今晚没准备陪你们玩儿 |
[44:54] | They came to slay you hos tonight. | 是来秒杀你们这群婊子的 |
[44:57] | Good work. Your scores. | 干得好 请亮分 |
[44:59] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten. | 10分 10分 10分 10分 10分 |
[45:02] | Across the board! | 大获全胜 |
[45:07] | Those aren’t fuckin’ feathers. | 那他妈也不是羽毛啊 |
[45:09] | I know, baby, but they better than yours would ever be. | 我知道 宝贝 可你永远到不了那个层次 |
[45:12] | I know that’s hard to take. | 真相难以接受吧 |
[45:15] | And Miss Elektra takes another trophy. | 伊莱察小姐再度夺魁 |
[45:18] | I don’t know where you put ’em all. | 真不知道你都放哪儿的 |
[45:21] | All right, all right! | 好了 好了 |
[45:23] | Yes, yes, yes, Mother Blanca, listen here, listen here. | 对对对 布兰卡妈妈 看这儿 |
[45:27] | Looks like Mother of the Year is gonna be a bit more elusive this evening, | 看来年度家母今晚不在状态啊 |
[45:31] | but I want to let y’all know something. | 可我想告诉你们 |
[45:33] | There is an award that I know that you can snatch with ease… | 有一个奖项你可以轻易夺得… |
[45:38] | and that’s Businesswoman of the Year! | 就是年度商业女强人 |
[45:41] | See, you bitches don’t know nothin’ about that! | 你们这些小贱人还不知道 |
[45:44] | Our Mother Blanca | 我们的布兰卡妈妈 |
[45:45] | is an entrepreneur. | 是个企业家 |
[45:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[45:49] | You see, and she’s been discriminated against. | 她一直被人歧视 |
[45:52] | But she’s been standing up | 可她敢于发声 |
[45:54] | for her rights. | 争取权益 |
[45:55] | And not just for herself | 不只为了她自己 |
[45:57] | but for everybody in this room! | 而是为这屋里所有人 |
[46:00] | We got to fight for our rights. | 我们要为权益而战 |
[46:02] | We got to fight for each other. | 我们要为彼此而战 |
[46:06] | So you may not have taken the trophy home this evening, | 也许你今晚只能空手而归 |
[46:09] | but, Mother Blanca, you are a shining example of excellence, | 可是 布兰卡妈妈 你是个闪闪发光的人 |
[46:13] | and you are always a champion to me. | 你永远是我心中的冠军 |
[46:17] | Stand tall, stand proud. | 昂首 挺胸 |
[46:23] | Can I talk to you? | 能聊聊吗 |
[46:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[46:32] | You okay? | 还好吗 |
[46:35] | Yeah. I’ve, been doing some thinking about us and… | 我在想咱俩的事还有… |
[46:39] | What I said to you when we got tested. | 做检查时我跟你说的话 |
[46:44] | I love you, Ricky. | 我爱你 瑞奇 |
[46:46] | I do. | 真的 |
[46:47] | But… | 可… |
[46:48] | somewhere along the way I’ve stopped loving myself, | 这一路以来我已经不爱自己了 |
[46:52] | and I need to… try to figure out how to love him again. | 我得… 想办法重新爱自己 |
[46:56] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[46:59] | We need to take a break. | 我们得分开一段时间 |
[47:01] | A break? | 分开 |
[47:03] | Nah. | 不 |
[47:04] | I’m way too young to… | 我还年轻… |
[47:07] | have somebody already be my everything. I… | 不想让一个人成为我的全部… |
[47:13] | So… you’re breaking up with me? | 那… 你要跟我分手 |
[47:18] | You can’t be surprised. | 你该料到了吧 |
[47:22] | I mean, you can deny it, | 你可以不承认 |
[47:23] | but I know that you slept with Chris. | 可我知道你跟克里斯睡了 |
[47:26] | And-and-and that is okay. | 我不怪你 |
[47:28] | I want you to be able to pursue that. | 我希望你能够追求别人 |
[47:30] | Don’t-don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[47:31] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[47:34] | Fight for us! | 为我们争取 |
[47:38] | Damon. | 戴蒙 |
[47:42] | Please. | 求求你 |
[47:45] | Please. | 求求你 |
[47:51] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do without you. | 我不能没有你 |
[47:57] | If you… | 如果你… |
[48:00] | Want advice, than you can go to Blanca. | 需要建议 可以去找布兰卡 |
[48:05] | I… | 我… |
[48:07] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[48:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:28] | I’m so happy you came to see me. | 很高兴你来见我 |
[48:31] | For free booze? | 有免费酒水 |
[48:32] | Anytime, honey. | 随时恭候 亲爱的 |
[48:35] | I know why you invited me here. | 我知道你为什么叫我来 |
[48:37] | And why is that? | 是为什么呢 |
[48:39] | For you to tell me to stop pushing my medicinal agenda. | 你想劝我别再逼你吃药 |
[48:44] | You don’t want Western medicine. | 你不想用西药 |
[48:46] | You want to fight it your way. | 想按自己的方式抗争 |
[48:48] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[48:49] | I’m not a pusher. | 我不是要逼你 |
[48:50] | I’m just an advocate. | 只是建议 |
[48:53] | But we can still be friends. | 我们还可以做朋友 |
[48:56] | You want some wine? | 你要来点红酒吗 |
[48:57] | No, I’m good. I’m just gonna have some water. | 不用了 我喝水就行 |
[49:00] | We’re on a health kick now? | 为了健康 |
[49:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:09] | I think I’m gonna start taking them. | 我想开始吃药了 |
[49:12] | It’s about time, Blanca. | 是时候了 布兰卡 |
[49:14] | They’re gonna save your life. | 药能救你的命 |
[49:22] | I’m scared. | 我很怕 |
[49:25] | To die? | 怕死 |
[49:26] | Or to live? | 还是怕活 |
[49:55] | ♪ Ain’t there something I can give ♪ | ♪ 一定有我力所能及 ♪ |
[49:58] | My God, you’re my first customer. | 我天 你是我第一个顾客 |
[49:59] | ♪ In exchange for everything you give to me ♪ | ♪ 回报你给我的爱意 ♪ |
[50:00] | Welcome to Vogue Nails. | 欢迎来到”时尚美甲” |
[50:01] | Y’all got acrylics? | 有指甲贴片吗 |
[50:03] | Yeah. How long you want ’em? | 有 你想要多长 |
[50:04] | – Long… – Okay, well, come on. | -越长越好… -好 来吧 |
[50:06] | I’m gonna take good care of you. | 放心交给我吧 |
[50:10] | She said, “Long.” | 她说”越长越好” |
[50:11] | What kind of nails do you want? You want ’em like mine? | 想做什么样的美甲 我这种怎么样 |
[50:14] | ♪ The scales are sometimes unbalanced ♪ | ♪ 感情本就不平等 ♪ |
[50:17] | This… | 这… |
[50:19] | is called the Naomi. | 是娜奥米 |
[50:22] | It’s all about the bawdy. | 淫秽的代言人 |
[50:25] | You gotta… | 你要… |
[50:27] | Them legs gon’ get you far, girl. | 这腿能让你前途无量 妞儿 |
[50:28] | Hit, strike and work. | 打击 命中 浪起来 |
[50:32] | Hold on now. You hittin’ me with the hips? | 等等 你要用这翘臀打我 |
[50:34] | Gotta hit you with a pose. | 我用姿态 |
[50:37] | ♪ And so unselfishly ♪ | ♪ 毫无保留 ♪ |
[50:41] | ♪ And I tell you now that I made a vow ♪ | ♪ 我向你立下誓言 ♪ |
[50:45] | ♪ I’m giving you the best that I got ♪ | ♪ 倾尽一切给你最好 ♪ |
[50:48] | ♪ Baby ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 ♪ |
[50:50] | ♪ Yes, I tell you now that I made a vow ♪ | ♪ 我向你立下誓言 ♪ |
[50:54] | ♪ I’m giving you the best that I got ♪ | ♪ 倾尽一切给你最好 ♪ |
[50:57] | ♪ Honey ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 ♪ |
[51:00] | ♪ Everybody’s got opinions ♪ | ♪ 众说纷纭 ♪ |
[51:03] | ♪ About the way they think our story’s gonna end ♪ | ♪ 揣测我们的结局 ♪ |
[51:09] | I’m Damon Evangelista. | 我是戴蒙·伊万吉丽斯塔 |
[51:11] | and this is Vogue | 这是折手舞 |
[51:13] | one. | 一 |
[51:16] | one. | 一 |
[51:18] | ♪ We love so strong ♪ | ♪ 我们爱得热烈 ♪ |
[51:22] | ♪ And so unselfishly ♪ | ♪ 毫无保留 ♪ |
[51:28] | I said, in alphabetical order. | 我说了 按字母表排 |
[51:31] | Chanel, Dior, Fendi. | 香奈儿 迪奥 芬迪 |
[51:33] | Get it right. | 排好 |
[51:34] | ♪ Baby ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 ♪ |
[51:35] | No, thanks. I’m not hungry. | 不用 谢谢 我不饿 |
[51:37] | And I need to be in fighting shape, anyway. | 反正我得时刻做好准备 |
[51:39] | Every day they have more and more auditions for Voguers. | 越来越多的折手舞者参加试镜了 |
[51:42] | You’re focused. I like that. | 你进入状态了 很好 |
[51:43] | ♪ Listen, baby ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 听好了 ♪ |
[51:45] | I’m-a just say it. | 我就是说一句 |
[51:47] | It don’t feel right that Ricky’s not here. | 瑞奇不在这儿感觉少点什么 |
[51:49] | I respect that you chose yourself, | 我尊重你选择了自己 |
[51:50] | but we loved him, too. | 可我们也爱他 |
[51:52] | Let’s see how much y’all love him | 如果知道他加入温图尔 |
[51:53] | when y’all hear he a Wintour now. | 你们还那么爱他吗 |
[51:55] | What? Who told you that? | 什么 你听谁说的 |
[51:57] | You know what? I’m not even worried. | 算了 我根本不担心 |
[51:59] | You should be. | 你应该担心 |
[52:01] | Elektra don’t play fair. | 伊莱察来阴的 |
[52:02] | Well, guess what, life ain’t fair. | 生活本就不公平 |
[52:04] | Evangelistas have been the underdogs before, | 伊万吉丽斯塔曾被人碾压 |
[52:06] | and that ain’t stopped us from getting what’s ours. | 但这没有阻挡我们追梦的步伐 |
[52:08] | We won against Elektra. | 我们打败了伊莱察 |
[52:10] | I went toe-to-toe with Frederica | 我和弗雷德丽卡针锋相对 |
[52:11] | and got my own salon open. | 开了自己的沙龙 |
[52:13] | And, shit, I’m fighting against AIDS. | 妈的 我还在和艾滋抗争 |
[52:15] | – Yas, Motha. – Thank you. | -挺你 妈妈 -谢谢 |
[52:17] | So we can do anything as long as we got each other. | 所以只要我们拥有彼此就所向披靡 |
[52:21] | Well, that deserves a goddamn toast. | 说得好 必须为这话干一杯 |
[52:24] | – Yeah! – To family! | -没错 -敬家庭 |
[52:26] | – To family! – To family! | -敬家庭 -敬家庭 |
[52:29] | “血脉相通不叫家人 而是亲人 所谓家人 是见证了你的好 你的坏 你的丑恶却依旧爱你如初 直到最后 这才是你选择的家人” |