| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Dip, spin, work, turn! | 下腰 旋转 跳跃 不停歇 | 
| [00:06] | Yes, children, feast your eyes on these fierce | 小鸡仔们 快让这群狂野灵动的骚鸡们 | 
| [00:10] | and flexible queens, baby. | 给你们开开眼吧 | 
| [00:17] | This display of talent is the reason | 你们这些天赋满满的花蝴蝶 | 
| [00:19] | why the world is trying to be us. | 珍素要把整个世界都吸进我们的淋逼里 | 
| [00:24] | Ah, work it out! | 来啊 快活啊 | 
| [00:31] | Ah! Y’all drinking for free tonight. | 今晚的酒随便你们喝 | 
| [00:34] | Bartender, put they tab on Daddy. | 酒保 都记在爸爸我的账上 | 
| [00:36] | All right, look. Clear the floor. | 好啦 听着 把地方腾出来 | 
| [00:38] | Clear the floor. All right, all right. | 都靠边 行啦 行啦 | 
| [00:40] | Now, we all know this Madonna song has been bumpin’ hard. | 我们现在都知道麦当娜的歌火得一逼 | 
| [00:44] | Madonna has accomplished quite the feat, | 麦当娜凤凰展翅一飞千里 | 
| [00:47] | topping the charts for two consecutive weeks, right? | 连续两周都是榜单冠军 对不对 | 
| [00:51] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [00:53] | We done changed the culture, y’all! | 我们已经改写了流行文化 骚鸡们 | 
| [00:59] | Now that everybody in the world | 既然全世界的人 | 
| [01:02] | is trying to learn how to Vogue… | 都想学折手舞 | 
| [01:06] | It’s time for us to switch it up. | 那我们也是时候骚舞起来了 | 
| [01:08] | Keep ’em guessing. | 让野鸡东施效颦去吧 | 
| [01:09] | Put a little twist on Vogue! | 给折手舞加点花样吧 | 
| [01:12] | All right! | 好了 | 
| [01:13] | The category is… Lofting. | 主题是 地板舞步 | 
| [01:18] | Yes, divas, I want to see all my banjee boys | 好了天后们 快让我见见我的街舞男孩们 | 
| [01:23] | and all my tops serving trade to hit the floor | 让最精咽的舞步震翻舞池吧 | 
| [01:28] | and Vogue! | 开始 折手舞 | 
| [01:33] | Come on, Shadow, giving us that signature line | 来吧 魅影 让我们看看这闻名于世的 | 
| [01:36] | that the world knows as Vogue, | 折手舞经典舞步 | 
| [01:40] | but then he drops right into the banjee boy. | 但转眼他就变成狂野街舞男孩 | 
| [01:43] | Yeah, you don’t know nothin’ about that. | 而你对此一无所知 | 
| [01:45] | Who’s next? Who’s next? | 下一个呢 谁是下一个 | 
| [01:47] | Ah… come on, Lemar Evangelis… | 来吧 原来是莱玛·埃万杰利斯… | 
| [01:52] | No, is it… yeah, uh, Wintour! | 不对 应该是…温图尔 | 
| [01:55] | Lemar Wintour. You know, she a house hopper. | 莱玛·温图尔 她可真是个三姓跳槽鸡 | 
| [01:58] | She a house hopper, baby. | 三姓跳槽鸡哦 婊贝 | 
| [02:00] | It’s all good, though. | 不过没什么关系啦 | 
| [02:01] | You looking real banjee today. | 你今天可真狂野哟 | 
| [02:03] | I got one thing to say, though. | 但我还是得说一句 | 
| [02:04] | That little shimmering earring will get you clocked. | 那闪瞎眼的小耳坠可要暴露你的本性了 | 
| [02:08] | Darling, you’ve been warned. | 骚年 注意点咯 | 
| [02:11] | You know I love you, girl. | 你知道爸爸爱你 丫头 | 
| [02:13] | Oh… Yes! | 厉害了 | 
| [02:16] | Gravity Ebony certainly has his own laws | 万有引力·艾博尼看起来有自己的一套 | 
| [02:21] | of motion. | 舞动大法 | 
| [02:23] | And it’s larger than the ocean. | 看起来比太平洋还要博大精深呢 | 
| [02:29] | Ah, what?! | 什么鬼 | 
| [02:33] | Oh, that’s for the young, hung, and full of what? | 这是非主流的年轻人们玩的那个啥 | 
| [02:43] | Oh, oh, the head, bitch. | 铁头功了得啊 小骚货 | 
| [02:45] | – He don’t even have the cardboard! – I need him in my house. | -都不用硬纸板垫头厚 -老娘要把这孩子收了 | 
| [02:47] | No, are you done? | 不行 你没完了吗 | 
| [02:48] | He don’t even need the cardboard, bitches! | 他可是什么都没垫惹 小婊砸们 | 
| [02:53] | Tens across the board. | 十分横扫全场 | 
| [02:55] | Whew! Lord Jesus, y’all done wore me out on this evening. | 天啦噜 你们今晚要让本可精尽人亡了 | 
| [02:58] | Y’all done wore me out. If there’s anybody else | 你们的表现都太优秀了 还有骚年 | 
| [03:01] | who thinks they can top what we just seen… | 觉得自己能力压刚才那段炫舞吗 | 
| [03:03] | I don’t think there is, | 我觉得是没有惹 | 
| [03:04] | but if you’re bold enough to try, | 但你要是有胆来试试 | 
| [03:06] | come on, the floor is all yours. | 那就来吧 舞池都交给你 | 
| [03:08] | Going once, going twice. | 机不可失 失不再来 | 
| [03:11] | Uh-huh, just as I suspected, | 不出本可所料 | 
| [03:13] | there ain’t nobody, | 没人要来了 | 
| [03:14] | so the category is… ugh. | 所以下个主题是…口区 | 
| [03:20] | Oh, here we go. This bitch again. | 又来惹 还是这个贱人 | 
| [03:26] | What’s happening? | 搞什么呢 | 
| [03:28] | I can’t with her. | 我可受不了她 | 
| [03:48] | Okay. | 行吧 | 
| [03:52] | Okay, cut the music. | 行了 把音乐关了 | 
| [03:53] | Please cut the music. | 快把音乐关了 | 
| [03:57] | I have to say, bitch, | 我得说两句了 小贱人 | 
| [03:58] | You do have nerve. | 你胆子可真大啊 | 
| [03:59] | You really do have nerve, | 吃了熊心还是豹子精转世 | 
| [04:01] | but what are you doing? | 你这是在作什么妖 | 
| [04:02] | I’m paying tribute to Madonna. | 老娘我在致敬麦当娜啊 | 
| [04:04] | The woman that put Vogue on the map. | 那个让折手舞名声大噪的女人 | 
| [04:06] | Now put that music back on, bitch. | 赶快把音乐给老娘续上 贱人 | 
| [04:08] | The category is called Lofting. | 我们的主题是地板舞步 | 
| [04:10] | It is a dance category for actual dancers. | 这是给真正的舞者准备的舞蹈主题 | 
| [04:14] | We’ve been down this road before. | 我以前告诉过你 | 
| [04:16] | You are not a dancer. | 你不是个舞者 | 
| [04:17] | you are not a Voguer, and quite frankly, | 你也不会跳折手舞 再说明白点 | 
| [04:20] | I’m concerned about your health. | 我很担心你的身体 | 
| [04:22] | Break dancing might burst that silicone. | 霹雳舞有可能让你的硅胶假体破裂 | 
| [04:24] | And you don’t want to go back to that flat ass | 你总不会想变回以前那个 | 
| [04:26] | you used to have, now, do you? | “平平”无奇的你吧 | 
| [04:27] | Pray, that’s fucked up. | 普雷 你这可不是人话 | 
| [04:29] | Why you always reading me the riot act, Pray Tell? | 怎么我一来你就要赶我下场 普雷·特尔 | 
| [04:31] | You go out of your way to put me down. | 你为了赶我下台不择手段 | 
| [04:34] | I don’t have to put you down | 我不需要赶你下台 | 
| [04:35] | when you’re always in the bottom. | 因为你一直躺在台下 | 
| [04:41] | You stood up there on your perch talking about | 你在那儿高高在上地说什么 | 
| [04:43] | “It’s our time. | “是我们的时代了 | 
| [04:44] | Our time to be seen. | 该我们登场了 | 
| [04:46] | To show the world what we got.” | 向全世界展示我们的才能” | 
| [04:48] | – That’s right. -Yes. | -确实如此 -就是 | 
| [04:50] | That’s right. | 说得对 | 
| [04:51] | But in this room, you the only one | 但在这个房间里 只有你 | 
| [04:53] | that refuse to see that I got something to contribute. | 完全无视老娘的才能 | 
| [04:56] | I got heart. I got talent. | 我有想法 有天赋 | 
| [05:00] | I’m a star, just like Madonna. | 老娘是个比肩麦当娜的巨星 | 
| [05:09] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:12] | Judges, your scores. | 评委们 打分吧 | 
| [05:14] | Five. Five. | 五 五 | 
| [05:19] | Zero. | 零 | 
| [05:20] | – Nobody gets a zero. – Six. | -还没人得过零呢 -六 | 
| [05:22] | Five. I don’t know what to tell you, girl. | 五 我真的无话可说了 妹子 | 
| [05:24] | The cards don’t lie. | 分数可不会骗人 | 
| [05:28] | You gonna regret your words. | 你会后悔你今天说的屁话的 | 
| [05:31] | I’m a star. I know who I am. | 老娘是巨星 老娘心知肚明 | 
| [05:34] | Yes, you are. | 没错 你是 | 
| [05:35] | I am somebody. | 老娘也是个人物 | 
| [05:38] | Yes, you are. | 是啊 没错 | 
| [05:40] | Okay, you go on ahead and be somebody, Miss Jesse Jackson. | 随你 赶快去当个人物吧 杰西·杰克逊小姐 | 
| [05:45] | Just not on my floor. | 只要别在老娘的地盘上 | 
| [05:49] | Music, please. | 放音乐吧 | 
| [05:52] | *I got the power* | *我无所不能* | 
| [05:55] | Take a hike and don’t ever come back. | 出门左转 慢走不送 | 
| [05:56] | *I got the power, power, power.* | *我天资聪颖* | 
| [06:04] | The category is… | 主题是 | 
| [06:07] | Live… | 活着 | 
| [06:10] | Work… | 工作 | 
| [06:12] | Pose! | 姿态 | 
| [06:38] | You two are looking fierce. | 你俩可是狂野二人组啊 | 
| [06:40] | All right, Nurse Debbie. | 好了 黛比小护士 | 
| [06:41] | Work it out. | 跳得不错 | 
| [06:42] | Now, you may want to visit a mirror. | 你现在应该照照镜子 | 
| [06:44] | Perfect some of them moves, girl. | 最好是全景无死角的那种 大妹子 | 
| [06:47] | Sometimes I feel like God is playing a joke on us. | 有时候我觉得老天就是在逗我们 | 
| [06:50] | We’ve been trying to break out into the mainstream for years, | 这么多年我们挤破了头要进入主流社会 | 
| [06:52] | and now she lets it happen in the middle of a plague. | 如今在这满是艾滋的地方 她却让我们美梦成真 | 
| [06:54] | Yeah, and white folks just want a smile and a show. | 是啊 白人们要的只是卖笑表演 | 
| [06:56] | Not all but most. | 不是所有 但大多数是 | 
| [06:58] | Well, that’s why we got to do this AIDS Cabaret again. | 所以我们要再搞一次抗艾表演秀 | 
| [07:01] | Give ’em a show but also spread awareness. | 表演的同时也宣传防艾意识 | 
| [07:04] | Girl, that bitch was Voguing at us. | 老妹儿 那个小贱人在对我们骚折手舞 | 
| [07:07] | Been watching too much MTV. | MTV看多了吧 | 
| [07:09] | I can’t blame her, though. | 但我不能怪她 | 
| [07:10] | – I love that damn song. – Yes. | -我爱死那首歌了 -谁不是呢 | 
| [07:12] | Which is why you have to come up and see | 所以你得来看看 | 
| [07:14] | what we’re doing at the balls. | 我们在舞会上的表演啊 | 
| [07:16] | The crowds have been crazy, crazy packed, | 那场面可是锣鼓喧天 鞭炮齐鸣 | 
| [07:18] | which means everybody is on their “A” Game. | 每个人可都有拿手好戏 | 
| [07:21] | You and Wanda would love it. | 你和万达一定喜欢 | 
| [07:22] | I want to, but, you know, we’re asleep | 我也想啊 但是你们这群年轻人还没扮上 | 
| [07:24] | before you kids start putting on your makeup. | 我们老阿姨就睡了 | 
| [07:27] | Listen, I only have a 20-minute lunch break. | 听着 我只有20分钟午休时间 | 
| [07:29] | We got to get down to business. | 我们得进入正题 | 
| [07:31] | So we’re meeting in this hellhole | 所以是因为你的时间安排 | 
| [07:32] | because of your schedule, huh? | 我们才在这鬼地方见面咯 | 
| [07:34] | That’s right, honey. | 你真聪明 亲 | 
| [07:37] | All right. Well, | 好吧 | 
| [07:38] | I’ve been putting a lot of thought into it, | 我最近想了很多 | 
| [07:40] | and, after Lorna Luft’s surprise appearance | 有去年洛娜·拉夫特空降 | 
| [07:42] | at last year’s cabaret, | 我们的表演现场作铺垫 | 
| [07:43] | we can expect much larger crowds, right? | 今年会有更多观众来的 对吧 | 
| [07:46] | So I’m thinking maybe we start with a big group number. | 所以我觉得我们可以搞大型的演出 | 
| [07:49] | Get the energy going, and the crowd… | 让这种氛围持续下去 让人们… | 
| [07:50] | Pray, we’re not here to talk about the AIDS Cabaret. | 普雷 我们不是来讨论抗艾表演秀的 | 
| [07:56] | What? | 什么 | 
| [07:58] | This isn’t another intervention, is it? | 你们不是又要给我上课吧 | 
| [07:59] | I’ve been doing real good with my drinking. | 我可一直在控制我的饮酒量 | 
| [08:03] | Blanca, may I? | 布兰卡 可以吗 | 
| [08:04] | Yeah. | 可以 | 
| [08:06] | This is Blanca’s blood work. | 这是布兰卡的血检报告 | 
| [08:08] | She’s been on AZT, | 她一直在吃AZT | 
| [08:09] | as you know, for a few weeks now, | 你也知道 已经几周了 | 
| [08:11] | and already we’re starting to see her T cells climb. | 她的T细胞数量已经开始增长了 | 
| [08:14] | I told you a million times | 我说了无数遍了 | 
| [08:15] | I’m not taking that toxic shit. | 我不吃那个毒死人的玩意儿 | 
| [08:17] | I don’t trust it, I don’t like it. | 我信不过它 也不喜欢它 | 
| [08:19] | I ain’t doing it. | 我不会吃的 | 
| [08:20] | Well, that was then, this is now. | 可是今时不同往日 | 
| [08:23] | Blanca told me about that voodoo shit | 布兰卡跟我说了你们几个 | 
| [08:24] | you were doing over the weekend. | 老巫婆周末调制的神药 | 
| [08:26] | Oh, did she, now? | 原来她是这样的人 | 
| [08:29] | You skinny queens are gonna experience | 你们这些苗条的基佬今晚可要 | 
| [08:31] | some fat bitch food tonight. | 吃点油腻的罪恶东西了 | 
| [08:33] | This is disgusting. | 好恶心惹 | 
| [08:35] | The guy at the yoga center said | 瑜伽中心的人说 | 
| [08:36] | eating a pound of butter every day with some mineral oil | 每天吃一磅的黄油配矿物油 | 
| [08:39] | can help lower an HIV viral load | 可以降低艾滋病病毒量 | 
| [08:41] | by flushing the virus from the gut. | 能把病毒从肠道中清出去 | 
| [08:43] | This guy said a pound. | 那家伙说的可是一磅 | 
| [08:45] | Bitch, don’t act like you didn’t use a pound last night. | 骚货 别装得跟你昨天没吃一磅似的 | 
| [08:48] | Don’t act new. | 别装新手小白 | 
| [08:52] | All right. | 搞定 | 
| [08:54] | Bon… ape… tit. | 祝您 好 胃口 | 
| [08:59] | My pilot light was broken, | 我家煤气打不着了 | 
| [09:01] | I needed Blanca’s stove, | 得用布兰卡的炉子 | 
| [09:04] | and it wasn’t none of her business | 而且为我保密 | 
| [09:05] | to be telling you nothing. | 是她本来就该做的 | 
| [09:07] | If you’re willing to eat a pound of butter a day, | 如果你真愿意一天吃掉一磅黄油 | 
| [09:10] | it’s obvious that you’re investing | 那显然你是想要 | 
| [09:12] | in improving your numbers. | 增加T细胞数量的 | 
| [09:13] | Why won’t you go on AZT? | 那你为什么不吃AZT | 
| [09:16] | Because I prefer a more holistic approach. | 因为我想通过调理改善 | 
| [09:19] | That shit ain’t gonna work. | 那烂招不管用的 | 
| [09:21] | Your numbers are dropping. | 你的T细胞数量在下降 | 
| [09:23] | Mine ain’t that low. | 还没低到要吃药 | 
| [09:25] | I really, really don’t appreciate | 我超级 超级讨厌 | 
| [09:28] | y’all talking down to me like this. | 你们这么居高临下地教育我 | 
| [09:30] | Can I not just enjoy my life for one minute? | 就不能让我享受一下生活吗 | 
| [09:33] | Just one! | 就一下下 | 
| [09:37] | Pray, we want more moments with you, that’s all. | 普雷 我们只是希望能更长久得与你为伴 | 
| [09:40] | We’re doing it because we love you. | 我们这样做是因为我们爱你 | 
| [09:41] | Find another way to love me! | 你们就不能想点别的方法爱我 | 
| [09:43] | Please find another way. | 求你们换个方法 | 
| [09:51] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 现在 很抱歉 | 
| [09:54] | I need to go | 我得走了 | 
| [09:56] | and resuscitate what’s left of my good mood | 抢救一下我让你们扼杀得 | 
| [09:59] | that y’all just killed. | 奄奄一息的好情绪 | 
| [10:01] | I have a life to live. | 我可是有生活的人 | 
| [10:22] | Hear ye, hear ye. | 注意啦 注意啦 | 
| [10:24] | Now that we have all ordered our grand slam breakfasts, | 点好了咱的大满贯早餐 | 
| [10:27] | it’s time for the first bi-monthly | 就可以正式开始咱们两月一次的 | 
| [10:29] | Masters of Ceremony Council to officially begin. | 舞会理事会高层会议了 | 
| [10:33] | Manhattan, as our secretary, | 曼哈顿 作为我们的秘书 | 
| [10:35] | you will read us the agenda. | 你来读一下会议议程 | 
| [10:36] | So please tell us | 请告诉大家 | 
| [10:38] | what we all dragged ourselves out of bed | 我们早上把自己从被窝里拖出来 | 
| [10:40] | to talk about this morning. | 是来讨论点啥 | 
| [10:41] | We need to find a way to get these bitches | 咱们得想个办法让那些小贱人们 | 
| [10:43] | to pay up their dues and donations. | 交齐会费还有捐款 | 
| [10:45] | Those trophies don’t buy themselves. | 那些奖杯可不是大风刮来的 | 
| [10:46] | I know that’s right. | 说得对 | 
| [10:47] | And the moments of silence for individual brothers and sisters | 单独为每个逝去的兄弟姐妹默哀 | 
| [10:49] | is getting out of hand. | 越来越难办了 | 
| [10:51] | We need to vote on just one moment | 咱们得投票决定要不要变成 | 
| [10:53] | for the ones we’ve lost at the beginning of each ball | 在舞会开始前集体默哀 | 
| [10:55] | to save time. | 为了节约时间 | 
| [10:56] | It’s come to that? Jesus. | 人都多到这地步了 老天爷啊 | 
| [10:58] | And on a lighter note, | 换个轻松的话题 | 
| [11:00] | we need to discuss Madonna. | 咱们得讨论一下麦当娜 | 
| [11:02] | The queen. | 歌舞天后 | 
| [11:03] | She’s putting so many new eyes on our scene. | 她给我们的舞蹈带来了超多新鲜观众 | 
| [11:06] | We need to be prepared, | 咱们可得准备好 | 
| [11:07] | which is why I’ve been saying | 这就是为什么我一直说 | 
| [11:08] | we need to vote on a new modern category. | 咱们得投票选个现代点的新主题 | 
| [11:10] | Agreed. | 同意 | 
| [11:11] | Some of these categories are from 1973. | 这里边有的主题1973年就有了 | 
| [11:14] | Yeah, but we got to be careful, protective. | 行吧 但是咱们得仔细点 稳妥点 | 
| [11:16] | Remember who this is for. | 记住这是为了谁 | 
| [11:18] | – Yeah. – Us. | -对 -我们 | 
| [11:19] | Our community. | 我们的群体 | 
| [11:20] | We are not a tourist attraction. | 我们不是观光景点 | 
| [11:22] | No, we’re not. | 对 不是 | 
| [11:23] | Our greatest asset is our authenticity. | 我们最大的资本就是我们的真实 | 
| [11:26] | One of the children suggested | 有个孩子建议 | 
| [11:27] | we add a lip-synch category. | 咱们加个对口型的假唱主题 | 
| [11:29] | Ah, ah, ah. I’m shutting that shit down right now. | 别别 什么破玩意快别说了 | 
| [11:32] | If they want to go do that, | 要是他们想玩这个 | 
| [11:34] | they can go on down to the Village | 就让他们去格林尼治村的 | 
| [11:35] | to one of them gay bars and pretend to be Patti LaBelle | 基佬酒吧假装帕蒂·拉贝尔 | 
| [11:38] | for all them white boys in their blue jeans. | 为穿牛仔裤的白人基佬献唱一曲 | 
| [11:40] | Yes. Okay, downtown. | 没错 城会玩 | 
| [11:42] | – All the way downtown. – What is real | -高端大气上档次 -跟着 | 
| [11:44] | about flapping your jaw to a cassette tape? | 磁带张张嘴算什么真本事 | 
| [11:47] | – Okay? – That is not how you do a ball. | -好吧 -舞会可不能这么干 | 
| [11:49] | It’s how you do ventriloquism. | 那是玩腹语的人干的事 | 
| [11:53] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 | 
| [11:57] | Well, well, well, if it ain’t the dummy herself. | 看看这谁啊 那不是蠢货本货吗 | 
| [12:00] | Did you follow me here, Carmen Sandiego? | 你是跟踪我来的吗 神偷卡门 | 
| [12:03] | No. A little birdie told me | 不是 有线人告诉我 | 
| [12:05] | that the council was meeting this morning. | 今早要开理事会 | 
| [12:07] | And everybody knows that | 还有是个人都知道 | 
| [12:08] | this is where you bottoms brunch. | 你们这群贱婢爱在这吃早午饭 | 
| [12:10] | Listen. I heard y’all was gonna be talking about new categories, | 听着 我知道你们要讨论新主题的事 | 
| [12:13] | and I just wanted to be here in the flesh to state my case | 老娘就是想亲自来说一下我的想法 | 
| [12:15] | before you girls end my dreams. | 免得你们几个贱人扼杀老娘的梦想 | 
| [12:17] | Candy, please don’t do this to me today. | 坎蒂 今天能别这样嘛 | 
| [12:19] | My patience is as thin as your wallet. | 我的耐心比你钱包里的钱还少 | 
| [12:21] | Candy, what is your problem, girl? | 坎蒂 你有什么问题吗 | 
| [12:22] | You snag trophies every time | 你是想多几次外貌主题 | 
| [12:24] | you walk the face category. | 然后你就能得更多奖嘛 | 
| [12:28] | It’s not just about winning. | 不仅仅为了得奖 | 
| [12:31] | It’s about getting seen. | 还为了展示才能 | 
| [12:33] | And I clocked Junior Vasquez at the ball the other night. | 我那天在舞会上认出朱尼尔·瓦斯奎兹了 | 
| [12:36] | Who that? | 那谁啊 | 
| [12:36] | Girl, is you asleep at the wheel? | 婊贝 你被关进鸡笼与世隔绝了吗 | 
| [12:39] | It’s only the biggest DJ in New York. | 那可是纽约最厉害的DJ | 
| [12:41] | And you said it yourself, Pray Tell. | 你自己也说了 普雷·特尔 | 
| [12:43] | The eyes of the world are on us. | 世界的目光都在我们身上 | 
| [12:45] | And I need to catch that gaze. You hear me? | 老娘也需要那些目光 听懂了吗 | 
| [12:47] | I’m a performer. | 老娘是个演员 | 
| [12:48] | A star. So why don’t we just come up | 一个巨星 所以为什么咱们不想个 | 
| [12:51] | with some categories so we can show that off? | 能让我们展示自己的主题呢 | 
| [12:54] | So, would you like us to put a pole in the middle of the room | 所以你想让我们在屋子中间戳根钢管 | 
| [12:57] | so you can show us all your hidden talents? | 让你秀秀你裙底的小才能吗 | 
| [13:00] | Lip-synching is the future. | 对口型是未来的趋势 | 
| [13:03] | Girls are making serious coin in those downtown bars. | 市中心酒吧的姐妹们靠对口型赚了一大笔 | 
| [13:05] | Okay, this is not The Gong Show. | 这可不是草根达人秀 | 
| [13:08] | This is not Puttin’ on the Hits. | 也不是对口型歌唱大赛 | 
| [13:10] | You are relentless, Candy, | 你不撞南墙不回头 坎蒂 | 
| [13:12] | I’ll give you that. | 这话我就撂这了 | 
| [13:13] | And I admire it, but I suggest | 我钦佩你的勇气 但是我建议你 | 
| [13:15] | that you take this energy somewhere else, | 把这股劲头放在别处 | 
| [13:18] | because I will never bring this category up for a vote. | 因为我们永远不会把这个放到候选主题里 | 
| [13:20] | Motion denied. | 提议无效 | 
| [13:22] | – Done. – Yeah. | -完事 -好嘞 | 
| [13:24] | How about that? | 傻眼了吧 | 
| [13:26] | Why can’t you take me seriously, Pray Tell? | 你为什么就不能把我当回事呢 普雷·特尔 | 
| [13:29] | What are you gonna do? | 你能把我怎么地 | 
| [13:30] | Stab me in broad daylight?! | 大白天的捅我一刀吗 | 
| [13:33] | Do it, bitch. | 动手啊 婊子 | 
| [13:38] | You ain’t seen the last of me. | 不要逼我 | 
| [13:44] | Enjoy your meeting. | 好好开会吧 | 
| [13:46] | She’s… | 她这也 | 
| [13:54] | Motherfucker. | 甘妮娘 | 
| [13:56] | Yeah, I’m done. | 行吧 我受不了了 | 
| [13:59] | I assume she’s a Scorpio. | 我猜她应该是天蝎座 | 
| [14:04] | Ah, the category is Higher than Heaven. | 今晚的主题是 天堂的天堂 | 
| [14:10] | This is an avant-garde fashion category. | 这是一个时尚先锋主题 | 
| [14:15] | You bitches best not waste my time now. | 小婊贝们可别浪费我的时间 | 
| [14:18] | Because I’m looking for innovative experimentation. | 我这是在搞创新测试新主题厚 | 
| [14:24] | Oh, come on, girl. | 浪起来 妹子 | 
| [14:27] | Oh, give me that little shimmy. | 给我们摇起来看看 | 
| [14:29] | Look at you there, like you just fell | 看看你啊 你就像掉进了 | 
| [14:31] | into a vat of powdered doughnuts face-first! | 一大桶糖霜甜甜圈里 脸先着地 | 
| [14:33] | I ain’t mad at you, bitch! | 不是寒酸你 小贱人 | 
| [14:36] | Judges, your score! | 裁判 评分 | 
| [14:38] | Wow, work it out! | 扭起来 | 
| [14:41] | And what have we here? | 看看这是什么尤物 | 
| [14:43] | Swirling around in intergalactic splendor, bitch, | 在星系间的光辉中旋转吧 小婊贝 | 
| [14:48] | like you going to a party at the Jetsons’ house, baby. | 就像你要去杰森家参加轰趴一样 | 
| [14:52] | Yes. Give me the… ooh. Ba-boo, boo, boo. | 棒 尽情扭动吧 | 
| [14:55] | Give me the scores, y’all. | 亲们 打分啦 | 
| [15:00] | Oh, shit. | 哦我的老天鹅 | 
| [15:02] | All right, Kiki, I see you. | 行吧琪琪 我看见你了 | 
| [15:06] | Oh, shit! | 我滴天呐 | 
| [15:08] | I see your new piece of trade works at the pet store, | 看来你的新生意是在宠物店啊 | 
| [15:11] | don’t he? | 是吧 | 
| [15:15] | It’s for birds, real fucking birds, bitch! | 那是鸡笼 关真鸡的鸡笼 骚鸡 | 
| [15:18] | Yes. Judges, your score? | 行了 裁判打分 | 
| [15:20] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten. | 十分 十分 十分 十分 十分 | 
| [15:22] | Come on and get… | 快上来拿… | 
| [15:23] | well, I don’t know that you can pick up your trophy, | 好吧我也不知道你该怎么拿奖杯了 | 
| [15:26] | ’cause you ain’t got no arms, bitch. | 鸡笼束缚了你的双手 婊贝 | 
| [15:28] | What you gonna do? | 你可咋办啊 | 
| [15:30] | Yo, can we have some birds at the house? | 咱们能在家养鸡吗 | 
| [15:32] | No, we not doing all that. | 不行 咱们不玩这个 | 
| [15:33] | I want some birds at the house. | 我就想养几只鸡 | 
| [15:34] | – Come with me. – What? | -跟我来 -干嘛 | 
| [15:35] | It’s important. | 有大事 | 
| [15:38] | It’s Candy. | 是坎蒂 | 
| [15:41] | She missed her last two shifts at the club. | 她两天都没去俱乐部上班了 | 
| [15:43] | And she hasn’t come home yet. | 她还一直没回家 | 
| [15:49] | That’s not like her, not to check in with me after. | 这不是她风格 她不会事后才跟我打招呼 | 
| [15:51] | After what? | 什么事后 | 
| [15:53] | Being a mother’s expensive, Blanca. | 当母后需要很多钱 布兰卡 | 
| [15:57] | W-We’ve been tight on cash, and… | 我们一直缺钱 然后… | 
| [16:00] | to make ends meet, | 为了生计 | 
| [16:01] | she been taking tricks down at the motel on Grant. | 她一直在格兰特的汽车旅馆卖春赚钱 | 
| [16:03] | – You know that’s not safe. – I told her not to, Blanca. | -你知道那不安全 -我跟她说过不要去的 | 
| [16:07] | But y’all know Candy. | 但你们知道坎蒂的个性 | 
| [16:09] | She gonna do what she want to do. | 她从来就想干什么干什么 | 
| [16:11] | Well, did you go to the motel and see if she was there? | 那你去旅馆找过她吗 | 
| [16:15] | No. | 没有 | 
| [16:20] | Blanca… | 布兰卡 | 
| [16:23] | Blanca, I don’t want to go alone. | 布兰卡 我不想自己去 | 
| [16:28] | Come on, let’s go. | 咱们走 | 
| [16:53] | Hi. We’re looking for a girl named Candy. | 你好 我们想找一个叫坎蒂的女孩 | 
| [16:57] | We get a lot of girls in here. | 我们这女孩多得很 | 
| [17:00] | Here. | 你看 | 
| [17:01] | This is her picture. Please. | 这是她照片 麻烦您 | 
| [17:04] | Girl, tell him about the vanity. | 妹子 告诉他梳妆台的事 | 
| [17:06] | She told me on numerous occasions she always asked | 她跟我说过无数次她总是 | 
| [17:08] | for room 44 ’cause it has a vanity in it. | 要44号房 因为那有梳妆台 | 
| [17:11] | Do you see the sign out front? | 你们看见外面的牌子了吗 | 
| [17:12] | We rent rooms by the hour. | 我们是开时租房的 | 
| [17:15] | People are coming in and out of here like Grand Central. | 人们从这进进出出就跟中央车站似的 | 
| [17:26] | Wait, someone’s still in room 44. | 等会 现在44号房就有人 | 
| [17:28] | Can we knock and just see if it’s her? | 我们能不能就敲个门看她是不是在 | 
| [17:29] | – Fuck that, and fuck you. | -去他妈的 操你妈 | 
| [17:31] | -Look, just do your fucking job, please. – Lulu, stop. | -你他妈的能不能尽责点 -露露别说了 | 
| [17:34] | – Okay. – Listen… | -好吧 -听着 | 
| [17:37] | Here’s my home phone number. | 这是我家电话 | 
| [17:39] | We’ll leave it here with a picture of Candy. | 我们把电话和坎蒂的照片留下 | 
| [17:40] | If you hear anything, please just… | 如果您有任何消息 麻烦 | 
| [17:46] | just please call me. | 麻烦您给我打电话 | 
| [17:53] | Come on, Lulu. | 露露 走吧 | 
| [17:58] | This is all we gonna have for Friday night dinner? | 咱们周五晚上的大餐就吃个这 | 
| [18:00] | Friday night dinner is canceled this week. | 这周周五晚餐取消 | 
| [18:02] | All hands on deck to look for Candy. | 所有人手都来帮忙找坎蒂 | 
| [18:04] | Okay, so I’ll search the west side pier. | 好的 我去码头西边找 | 
| [18:06] | – And Pray and I will go to Harlem. – Yeah. | -我和普雷去哈莱姆区 -好 | 
| [18:08] | Angel, you stake out the club. | 安吉尔你去盯着俱乐部 | 
| [18:09] | Oh, yo, I’ll do that with her, too. | 我要跟她一起 | 
| [18:11] | I’m sure you would love to do that, but you’re on phone duty. | 我知道你也想出去找人 但是你得盯着电话 | 
| [18:13] | Call in every hour so we can coordinate. | 每小时电话联系 我们好互通消息 | 
| [18:15] | No one sleeps tonight until we find her. | 今晚不找着她谁都不准睡觉 | 
| [18:18] | She might not have been in our house, but she’s our sister. | 她不是咱们家的人 但她是咱们姐妹 | 
| [18:23] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [18:23] | Allow me. | 让我来 | 
| [18:29] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [18:31] | Ma, it’s for you. | 母后 找你的 | 
| [18:46] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [18:53] | This is Blanca. | 我是布兰卡 | 
| [19:05] | That’s her. | 是她 | 
| [19:23] | Hey, girl. Come in. Let’s… | 进来吧 姐妹 咱们… | 
| [19:26] | – We got to talk. – What is it? | -咱们得聊聊 -怎么了 | 
| [19:28] | – Did you find Candy? – Let’s just wait until Elektra gets… | -你找到坎蒂了 -咱们等一下艾丽卡 | 
| [19:30] | Tell me now, please. | 现在告诉我吧 拜托了 | 
| [19:33] | Candy’s not coming home. | 坎蒂不会回来了 | 
| [19:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [19:39] | Listen, I don’t know how to say this. I just got the call. | 我没法开口 我刚刚接到的电话 | 
| [19:45] | Candy’s dead. | 坎蒂死了 | 
| [19:48] | What? | 什么 | 
| [19:50] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 | 
| [19:54] | I just talked to her two days ago. | 两天前我俩还聊过天 | 
| [20:00] | No… | 不 | 
| [20:05] | She was just making plans for the future. | 她才刚做好人生规划啊 | 
| [20:08] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [20:18] | Blanca. | 布兰卡 | 
| [20:38] | Thank you, Mother. | 谢谢你 母后 | 
| [20:44] | I need you to tell me what happened, please. | 求求你告诉我到底发生了什么 | 
| [20:53] | I got a call from the motel manager. | 我接到汽车旅馆经理的电话 | 
| [20:55] | He said after we left, he was curious | 他说我们离开后 他很好奇 | 
| [20:57] | about what was happening in those rooms. | 房间里到底发生了什么 | 
| [21:01] | So the maid went into the room to clean it. | 所以他让保洁阿姨去清理 | 
| [21:03] | Housekeeping. | 客房清洁 | 
| [21:41] | They found Candy’s body dead in the closet. | 他们在柜子里发现了坎蒂的尸体 | 
| [21:48] | Oh, God. | 噢 天哪 | 
| [21:54] | – Do they know who did it, Blanca? – No. | -你知道是谁干的吗 布兰卡 -不知道 | 
| [21:58] | But they are looking. | 但他们正在调查 | 
| [22:00] | The NYPD doesn’t care about a murdered transsexual. | 纽约警察根本不关心变性人的死活 | 
| [22:03] | We’ve never been treated with respect or dignity. | 我们从未受到过应有的尊重和尊严 | 
| [22:06] | Candy’s death isn’t any different. | 坎蒂的死也会像别的案子被湮没 | 
| [22:09] | Well, it should be. | 不 不能这样 | 
| [22:12] | Especially to us. | 我们无法接受 | 
| [22:15] | No matter what, she was our sister. | 无论如何 她是我们的姐妹 | 
| [22:19] | What is it, May? | 这才五月 | 
| [22:22] | And 11 girls have been killed this year. | 今年已经有11个姐妹被杀了 | 
| [22:31] | We just keep sitting around here, looking all sad. | 我们却一直在这里干坐着 一脸丧气 | 
| [22:34] | We’re letting it happen. | 任其发展 | 
| [22:36] | Candy would’ve wanted us to fight. | 坎蒂肯定想让我们反抗 | 
| [22:39] | Okay? She would’ve wanted us to stand up | 不是吗 她希望我们站起来 | 
| [22:42] | and say this is fucked up. | 去抗议 去斗争 | 
| [22:44] | She would have wanted us to honor her memory. | 她会希望我们怀念她 | 
| [22:47] | So, then what do we do, Elektra? | 那我们该怎么办 艾丽卡 | 
| [22:49] | We plan a celebration of her life. | 我们给她举办一个追思会 | 
| [22:52] | But we got to get her body from the morgue. | 但我们先得把她的尸体从停尸房弄出来 | 
| [22:57] | And I just don’t know how to do that. | 可我不知道怎么做 | 
| [22:58] | None of us are her blood relatives. | 我们都不是她家属 | 
| [23:00] | You and I will handle that. | 我俩处理这件事 | 
| [23:02] | Angel, you get ahold of Candy’s parents. | 安吉尔 你去联系坎蒂的父母 | 
| [23:05] | Let them know what happened. | 告诉他们事情经过 | 
| [23:08] | We’re going to make it through this. | 我们能跨过这道坎的 | 
| [23:12] | I promise you. | 我保证 | 
| [23:14] | I work on the eighth floor. | 我在八楼工作 | 
| [23:15] | You used to date my coworker Jeff. | 你以前和我的同事杰夫约会 | 
| [23:17] | You broke his heart, actually. | 但说实话你伤了他的心 | 
| [23:19] | He wouldn’t stop talking about you. | 他总是说你的坏话 | 
| [23:22] | Is that what he said? | 是吗 | 
| [23:24] | Yes, but that’s really not what this is about. | 是的 但这并不是重点 | 
| [23:27] | Listen, I’m gay, you’re gay. | 听着 我是基佬 你也是基佬 | 
| [23:30] | We’re all dancing under the same fucking rainbow. | 我们算是一个联盟的 | 
| [23:34] | – We need your help. – I’m sorry for your loss, | -我们需要你的帮助 -节哀顺变 | 
| [23:36] | but you’re asking me to break the law. | 但你们这是在要我违法 | 
| [23:42] | Okay, l-let me put it to you in a different way. | 好吧 那我换个说法 | 
| [23:44] | Let’s say things had worked out between you and Jeff, | 假设你和杰夫之间的感情很好 | 
| [23:46] | and you’d gotten married. | 而且你们两个结婚了 | 
| [23:48] | And after 30 years of bliss, he dies on you. | 缠缠绵绵30年后 他死在你前面 | 
| [23:51] | According to the law, you’d have no right to claim his body. | 根据法律 你无权认领他的尸体 | 
| [23:55] | Or his crazy family could have blocked you | 或者他疯狂的家人在他弥留之际 | 
| [23:56] | from entering his hospital room in his final days. | 阻止你进入他的病房 | 
| [23:59] | That would be fucked up, wouldn’t it? | 那感觉很糟糕 对吧 | 
| [24:02] | Yes, it would. | 是 没错 | 
| [24:04] | Well, we have the same situation here. | 我们面临的处境就是这样 | 
| [24:06] | Blanca and Elektra are Candy’s family, | 布兰卡和艾丽卡是坎蒂的家人 | 
| [24:09] | and I need you to release her body to them | 请你把她的遗体转交给她们 | 
| [24:11] | so we can give this girl a proper funeral. | 让我们能给这个姐妹办个体面的葬礼 | 
| [24:15] | I’ll take the fall for whatever happens. | 出了事我负责 | 
| [24:17] | Just, please give us a break. | 拜托你通融一次吧 | 
| [24:29] | Write down the address of the funeral parlor you’d like to use. | 写下殡仪馆的地址 | 
| [24:33] | I’ll send her there. | 我会把遗体送过去 | 
| [24:44] | Where’s Lulu? | 露露呢 | 
| [24:45] | She can’t take it. She can’t see her this way. | 她接受不了 她见不得坎蒂这个样子 | 
| [24:48] | You think she blames herself for getting Candy that job? | 她是不是因为给坎蒂找的那份活儿而自责 | 
| [24:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [24:51] | I never understood that one. | 我从来都不懂她 | 
| [24:53] | She always walked in Candy’s shadow. | 她一直都活在坎蒂的阴影里 | 
| [25:03] | I embalmed her myself. No charge. | 我给她做了防腐处理 不收费 | 
| [25:05] | She had been here almost every week these past few months | 这几个月 她几乎每周都来 | 
| [25:08] | paying respects to so many friends. | 悼念了许多去世的朋友 | 
| [25:11] | She would always take the time to greet me by my name. | 她每次跟我打招呼都能叫出我的名字 | 
| [25:15] | I appreciated that. | 我很感激 | 
| [25:26] | I’ll give you some time. | 我给你们点时间 | 
| [25:32] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 | 
| [25:34] | That makeup is tore up from the floor up. | 这妆丑的不忍直视 | 
| [25:37] | What the hell is with that church lady wig? | 这是从修女那里偷来的假发吗 | 
| [25:38] | Even I wouldn’t wear that. | 我都不带这烂玩意 | 
| [25:40] | We can’t let her go in the ground looking like my Aunt Carol. | 我们可不能让她像我的卡罗尔阿姨那样入土 | 
| [25:42] | She will come back and haunt us to the end of our days. | 不然她会做鬼纠缠我们 至死方休 | 
| [25:44] | We have to do something about this. | 我们得做点什么 | 
| [25:50] | Ladies, empty your purses. | 姐妹们 看家本领都拿出来 | 
| [25:53] | We have two hours. | 我们还有两个小时 | 
| [26:07] | They couldn’t even acknowledge her as their daughter. | 他们甚至都不肯来认坎蒂 | 
| [26:10] | – I feel like I failed her. – No. | -我感觉我辜负了她 -不 | 
| [26:11] | Don’t you go blaming yourself for their faults. | 你不要为了他们的错误而去责备自己 | 
| [26:14] | I had one final obligation for Candy, | 这是我能为坎蒂做的最后一件事 | 
| [26:17] | and I couldn’t even do that. | 但连这我都做不到 | 
| [26:19] | Shit. | 妈的 | 
| [26:20] | Lulu ain’t even show up. | 露露甚至都没出现 | 
| [26:23] | Grieving is tricky, baby. | 哀悼不是件易事 宝贝 | 
| [26:25] | We all deal with loss differently. | 我们对待离别的方式都不同 | 
| [26:28] | She’ll find her way. | 她有自己的方式 | 
| [26:32] | You must be kind to yourself today. | 你今天必须对自己宽容一点 | 
| [26:35] | Besides, look how many people showed up for Candy. | 再说了 你看看有多少人来为坎蒂送行 | 
| [26:38] | Right. This is her family. We were real to her. Trust. | 没错 这是她的家人 我们对她是真心的 相信我 | 
| [26:44] | Now I’m gonna go get this thing started. | 现在我得让仪式开始了 | 
| [26:49] | Hey, y’all. | 你们好 | 
| [26:52] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 | 
| [26:54] | As best she can. | 尽她所能吧 | 
| [26:56] | How you holding up, hon? | 你能撑住吗 亲爱的 | 
| [26:57] | I’m all right. | 我可以 | 
| [27:02] | Okay. | 那好 | 
| [27:04] | I think it’s time. | 我觉得是时候了 | 
| [27:48] | So, I’m not gonna stand up here and lie to y’all today. | 我也不在这里 跟你们假惺惺地悼念她 | 
| [27:53] | Miss Candy… | 坎蒂小姐 | 
| [27:57] | She was a pain in my goddamn black ass. | 我是真他丫的看不上 | 
| [28:03] | Y’all know what I’m talking about. | 你们都懂我在说什么哈 | 
| [28:06] | We didn’t always see eye to eye, | 我们两个一向不对付 | 
| [28:08] | but she was still my sister. | 但是她依旧是我的姐妹 | 
| [28:11] | Like you all are my sisters | 正如你们 都是我的兄弟姐妹 | 
| [28:14] | and my siblings and my children. | 我的同胞手足 我的孩子 | 
| [28:17] | My cousins. | 我的堂兄堂妹 | 
| [28:21] | Y’all know family don’t always get along. | 你们也知道 家人间也有合不来的 | 
| [28:27] | It’s all right. | 没关系 | 
| [28:33] | You know, I was… | 知道吗 | 
| [28:35] | I was sitting in this very room, what? | 我来过这个大厅 | 
| [28:39] | Maybe a couple months ago… | 应该是几个月前 | 
| [28:43] | at another memorial | 参加另一个葬礼 | 
| [28:47] | saying farewell to yet another friend. | 和另一位朋友道永别 | 
| [28:50] | And I overheard Miss Candy say | 我无意中听到坎蒂小姐说 | 
| [28:52] | that funerals were a waste. | 办葬礼就是浪费 | 
| [28:56] | She said they were a waste because… | 她这么说是因为 | 
| [28:58] | “Only the living get to partake.” | “只有活人才嗨的起来” | 
| [29:03] | The departed are just propped up for viewing. | 死人只是躺着被瞻仰 | 
| [29:05] | You know that’s right. | 说的没毛病 | 
| [29:07] | Unable to see who showed up. | 死者无法看到谁人出席 | 
| [29:11] | Unable to hear who cried out. | 无法听到谁人哭泣 | 
| [29:13] | Unable to respond, | 无法做出回应 | 
| [29:15] | to speak their final truths. | 无法吐说真言 | 
| [29:26] | We all have so much… | 我们心中有 | 
| [29:31] | that we want to say to her | 千言万语想跟她说 | 
| [29:33] | that will have to remain unspoken. | 却再也无法说出口 | 
| [29:39] | We will never again get the opportunity to… | 我们再也没有机会 | 
| [29:44] | tell her what she meant to us, | 亲口诉说她对于我们的意义 | 
| [29:46] | to thank her for what she gave us, | 当面感谢她给予我们的一切 | 
| [29:50] | and to give her the grandest, | 并且递上那最华丽 | 
| [29:52] | shiniest motherfucking trophy | 最闪耀的奖杯 | 
| [29:54] | for her contribution to our community! | 纪念她为我们社群所做的贡献 | 
| [29:57] | Yes, sir. | 没错 | 
| [30:08] | But unfinished business is the burden of the living. | 未竟的事业是生者的负担 | 
| [30:12] | We are charged | 我们应该 | 
| [30:15] | to continue on, | 昂首向前 | 
| [30:16] | living through this tragedy | 度过这场悲剧 | 
| [30:18] | so that we can fight our hardest | 只有这样 我们才能用尽全力 | 
| [30:20] | to protect our sisters from the hands | 保护我们的姐妹 | 
| [30:23] | of men who are weak! | 远离那些无能的弱鸡 | 
| [30:26] | Who are afraid | 那些害怕 | 
| [30:28] | to deal with their desires. | 面对自己的欲望的人 | 
| [30:34] | Today we mourn. | 今日我们默哀 | 
| [30:36] | But tomorrow we stand firmly together, | 但明日我们将并肩作战 | 
| [30:39] | never losing sight | 始终不忘 | 
| [30:41] | of who we truly are. | 真实的自我 | 
| [30:42] | Yes, sir. | 没错 | 
| [30:45] | Goddamn right. | 说的太他妈对了 | 
| [30:50] | Now… | 现在 | 
| [30:54] | let us take a moment of silence | 让我们默哀片刻 | 
| [30:57] | for our dearly departed, | 以怀念我们深爱的逝者 | 
| [31:01] | taken too soon sister… | 我们英年早逝的姐妹 | 
| [31:07] | Miss Candy Ferocity. | 狂暴家族的坎蒂小姐 | 
| [31:45] | I forgive you. | 老娘原谅你了 | 
| [31:50] | That’s right, bitch. | 没错 婊贝 | 
| [31:53] | I said I forgive you. | 老娘原谅你了 | 
| [32:02] | You need to know | 你要明白 | 
| [32:05] | I was a forgiving woman. | 我是个宽宏大量的女人 | 
| [32:07] | How the fuck else you think I dealt | 不然你以为我怎么对付 | 
| [32:08] | with all the backstabbers in this world? | 这世上背后捅刀的狗杂种们 | 
| [32:11] | A woman’s got to forgive. | 女人要学会原谅 | 
| [32:13] | Otherwise, her complexion gets all hazy. | 不然迟早会变成黄脸婆 | 
| [32:18] | Least I died beautiful. | 至少老娘死的娇艳 | 
| [32:20] | Not that you ever noticed. | 不是你那狗眼能欣赏的 | 
| [32:23] | I collected the finest trade | 老娘我可是搜集了 | 
| [32:25] | that Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx had to offer. | 曼哈顿 布鲁克林和布朗克斯的上等布料 | 
| [32:30] | But you? | 而你 | 
| [32:32] | I never once impressed you. | 你连正眼都没瞧过我 | 
| [32:34] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [32:36] | Why were you such an asshole to me? | 为什么你他娘的要这样对我 | 
| [32:38] | You gave plenty of other people breaks | 舞会上那些滥竽充数的人 | 
| [32:40] | when they didn’t deserve it. | 你却频频给他们机会 | 
| [32:45] | Maybe… | 也许 | 
| [32:48] | Maybe I didn’t want to look at you. | 也许我是不想看你 | 
| [32:51] | You are unapologetic, | 你从不认错 | 
| [32:54] | loud, black, femme. | 吵闹 皮黑 泼妇一般 | 
| [32:58] | All the things I try to hide about myself | 我小心翼翼藏好这些品质 | 
| [33:00] | when I go out into the real world. | 用伪装面对这个世界 | 
| [33:03] | You are all of them. | 而你却毫不忌讳 | 
| [33:05] | I guess… | 我猜 | 
| [33:09] | in a way, I was just trying to protect you. | 某种意义上 我是想保护你 | 
| [33:12] | What good is everyone’s opinions when you’re gone? | 你死后别人的意见有啥用 | 
| [33:17] | I’m a free bird now. | 老娘现在自由自在 | 
| [33:20] | No regrets. | 没有遗憾 | 
| [33:21] | That. | 那 | 
| [33:23] | I was jealous of that bravery. | 正是我所羡慕的勇气 | 
| [33:25] | I never had a choice to hide who I was. | 老娘从没有机会隐藏真实的自己 | 
| [33:29] | My loudness walked into the room before I did. | 老娘的脚步声比人还先到 | 
| [33:33] | Not a damn thing I could do about that. | 老娘自个都没屌办法 | 
| [33:39] | Maybe you’re just doing what you got to do to stay alive. | 也许你是为了生存不得已这样 | 
| [33:42] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [33:45] | I’ll tell you what. | 老娘跟你说 | 
| [33:48] | It’s gonna be a sad, lonely life | 你将会因为舞会上没老娘我 | 
| [33:50] | at those balls without me. | 而感到悲哀孤独 | 
| [33:53] | You know I would have killed that lip-synch category, | 你知道对口型的主题是老娘的拿手好戏 | 
| [33:55] | -you bitch. – Yeah. | -贱人 -没错 | 
| [33:58] | Yes, you would, girl. | 是的 姑娘 | 
| [34:02] | Pray. | 普雷 | 
| [34:04] | Pray. | 普雷 | 
| [34:06] | Get on with it. | 继续啊 | 
| [34:18] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [34:20] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你们 | 
| [34:22] | So, y’all know | 你们都知道 | 
| [34:23] | that Candy wouldn’t want us to drag this shit out, | 坎蒂也不想我们磨磨蹭蹭 | 
| [34:25] | so let’s keep it moving. | 我们继续吧 | 
| [34:28] | I understand | 我理解 | 
| [34:30] | that people have different ways of mourning and grieving, | 人们的悼念方式不尽相同 | 
| [34:34] | so if you have something | 所以如果你有话要说 | 
| [34:35] | that you want to share or say, | 或者有事要分享 | 
| [34:38] | please come up here and express yourselves. | 请上这来表达哀思 | 
| [34:43] | We are all here to love and support each other. | 我们来这就是为了互相慰藉 | 
| [34:58] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 | 
| [35:06] | This could’ve been me in there. | 躺在里面的人可能是我 | 
| [35:12] | Why you? | 为什么是你 | 
| [35:17] | Wh-Why not me? | 为什么不是我 | 
| [35:25] | This needs to be a reminder to you | 这是想让你记住 | 
| [35:29] | to reach for something more than a quick coin. | 追求一些比快钱更重要的东西 | 
| [35:33] | But I’m not doing that no more. | 但是我没有再干了 | 
| [35:34] | But I can see you holding those piers in your back pocket | 但是我感觉你小穴蠢蠢欲动 | 
| [35:37] | in case this modeling thing falls through. | 模特当不成 你就会马上重操旧业 | 
| [35:39] | – But we not allowed in that world. – Stop doubting yourself. | -可是模特行业看不上我 -不要怀疑自己 | 
| [35:44] | You right. You the first, | 没错 你是第一个 | 
| [35:46] | the best of us. | 我们中最好的 | 
| [35:48] | Who better than you, bitch? | 哪个能比你更好呢 婊贝 | 
| [35:50] | You gon’ crack that door wide open for girls like us. | 你将为我们这种姑娘们撬开大门 | 
| [35:54] | That is your duty. | 这就是你的使命 | 
| [35:57] | I better not see you back at those tollbooths, neither. | 老娘可不想在码头再看到你 | 
| [36:00] | – No. – Unless you want me | -不会了 -除非你想我 | 
| [36:01] | – haunting you from the depths of hell. – No. | -从十八层地狱上来纠缠你 -我不想 | 
| [36:05] | I’m gonna miss you, Candy. | 我会怀念你的 坎蒂 | 
| [36:10] | Don’t waste your time missing me. | 不要浪费时间怀念我 | 
| [36:14] | Spend that energy on a Candy girl out there. | 把这精力用在跟我一样的女孩身上 | 
| [36:17] | Beautify her in my stunning image. | 把她整的像老娘一样艳压群芳 | 
| [36:21] | Oh, and thanks for trying with my parents. | 还得谢谢你联系我父母 | 
| [36:25] | You did right by me, sis. | 你为我做了件好事 | 
| [36:40] | Angel? | 安吉尔 | 
| [36:44] | Lulu? | 露露 | 
| [36:49] | I didn’t think you were coming. | 我以为你不来了 | 
| [36:51] | I’m not staying. | 我不会呆久 | 
| [36:54] | I can’t see her like that. | 我见不得她那样 | 
| [36:55] | Laid in some box with a bad beat. | 躺在劣质的棺材里 | 
| [36:58] | It’s not how I want to remember her. | 我不想记住这样的她 | 
| [37:05] | Lulu. | 露露 | 
| [37:11] | You choose how you want to remember her. | 你可以选择记住怎样的她 | 
| [37:14] | This is just the moment. | 这只是一时 | 
| [37:16] | Y’all have had thousands of memories together. | 你们还有许多共同的回忆 | 
| [37:19] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [37:21] | And it’s the bad ones that always play in my head. | 但是我总是想起那些不好的回忆 | 
| [37:35] | But… but don’t you want to say goodbye? | 但是你不想说再见吗 | 
| [37:39] | I’m so scared. | 我好害怕 | 
| [37:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [37:45] | But, Lulu, the regret | 但是露露 你的遗憾 | 
| [37:47] | that’s gonna come over you tomorrow is gonna be unbearable. | 以后将会变成难以承受的重担 | 
| [37:51] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [38:01] | Seat taken? | 这有人坐吗 | 
| [38:03] | Go ahead. | 坐吧 | 
| [38:06] | Any more luck getting through that thick skull of Pray Tell’s? | 有没办法让普雷·特尔的榆木脑袋开窍 | 
| [38:09] | He won’t budge, and I’m getting worried. | 他不肯让步 我有点担心 | 
| [38:12] | He’ll never admit to this, | 他永远不会承认 | 
| [38:14] | but I can tell he’s lost a little weight, | 但是我发现他瘦了点 | 
| [38:15] | and he’s been drinking coffee day and night | 日日夜夜喝咖啡 | 
| [38:16] | just to get his energy up. | 来维持精力 | 
| [38:19] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 | 
| [38:21] | Well, you can’t do anything. | 你什么也做不了 | 
| [38:23] | It’s up to him. | 这事取决于他 | 
| [38:24] | Excuse me. Will you two magpies | 不好意思 你们俩只大嘴巴 | 
| [38:26] | take your chitchat somewhere else? | 能去别处闲聊吗 | 
| [38:27] | Some of us are trying to be respectful. | 有些人还想保持尊重 | 
| [38:30] | Oh. Excuse me. | 哦 真不好意思 | 
| [38:33] | Don’t even worry about her. | 压根别管她 | 
| [38:34] | That’s how she is. | 她就这逼样 | 
| [39:06] | Girl, I can’t believe you’re gone. | 姑娘 我真不敢相信你就这样走了 | 
| [39:10] | Now I have to run this house by myself. | 现在我只好一个人管理家族 | 
| [39:13] | You know I can’t rely on these girls for nothing. | 你知道那些女的都靠不住啊 | 
| [39:16] | I’m gonna miss your crazy ass. | 我会想念你的电臀 | 
| [39:19] | You were a… | 你是个 | 
| [39:21] | You were a thieving bitch! | 你是个偷东西的婊子 | 
| [39:23] | That’s my brooch! | 那是我的胸针 | 
| [39:25] | You convinced me Florida probably stole it. | 我信了你的邪 还以为是佛罗里达偷的 | 
| [39:27] | You stole my style, my ideas, and my gloves! | 你偷我的造型 我的点子 还有我的手套 | 
| [39:31] | Is she taking her gloves?! | 她在抢她手套吗 | 
| [39:33] | That’s my motherfucking hat! | 那他妈是我的帽子 | 
| [39:36] | Lulu, stop, stop, stop, stop… | 露露 快住手 住手 快住手 | 
| [39:42] | Get the fuck off of me! | 都给我滚开 | 
| [39:45] | Get the fuck out of my way. | 别挡我的路 | 
| [39:53] | I’m not coming to no family reunions. | 我再也不来这种家庭聚首了 | 
| [40:20] | They gonna be talking about this funeral for years now. | 他们过几年都会讨论这场葬礼 | 
| [40:25] | You know half the shit you took off me wasn’t even yours. | 你从我身上拿走的东西多半都不是你的 | 
| [40:29] | It seemed like a waste to bury it with you. | 和你一起埋了似乎太浪费了 | 
| [40:32] | True. | 确实 | 
| [40:34] | I was dying of boredom from all those crocodile tears over me. | 那些猫哭耗子的人真是无聊死了 | 
| [40:38] | None of those people could stand | 这些人在我活着时 | 
| [40:39] | to give me one kind word when I was alive. | 没有说过一句好话 | 
| [40:43] | At least you was honest. | 你至少还算诚实 | 
| [40:50] | I know why it was hard for you in there. | 我知道你为何痛苦 | 
| [40:54] | You never liked me neither. | 你也从没喜欢过我 | 
| [40:57] | And why should I? | 我凭什么喜欢 | 
| [41:01] | Yeah, we could do some damage | 没错 我们看不惯谁的时候 | 
| [41:03] | when we set our eyes on someone. | 可以整死她 | 
| [41:05] | We could talk some shit. | 我们可以扯淡 | 
| [41:07] | But you and me… | 但是你和我 | 
| [41:09] | We wasn’t no Laverne and motherfucking Shirley. | 我们又他妈不是拉芙妮和雪莉[美国喜剧片角色] | 
| [41:12] | When did you ever show me kindness? | 你啥时候对我善良过 | 
| [41:15] | I was your accessory, and you resented me | 我是你跟班 而你却讨厌我 | 
| [41:16] | because I was light-skinned and thick. | 就因为我又白又胖 | 
| [41:19] | And I played my strengths at the balls. | 但是舞会上我尽全力了 | 
| [41:25] | It wasn’t that bad. | 我哪有这么坏 | 
| [41:28] | – Yes, it was. – Come on. | -怎么没有 -哪有 | 
| [41:31] | Remember that time | 记不记得那次 | 
| [41:32] | we stole that giant down coat from Bloomingdale’s? | 我们去商场偷了件巨型羽绒服 | 
| [41:36] | And went to the A&P and walked out | 又去超市偷了感恩节晚餐 | 
| [41:38] | with an entire Thanksgiving dinner underneath? | 然后满载而归 | 
| [41:42] | Or that time we snagged, like, six trophies in one night. | 还有那次 我们一晚上狂扫六个奖杯 | 
| [41:46] | That has got to be a record or something. | 那肯定破哪个纪录了 | 
| [41:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [41:49] | Or when it was 20 below, | 还有那次零下30度 | 
| [41:51] | and we didn’t have no heat, and we had to snuggle together | 我们没有暖气 不得不挤一块 | 
| [41:54] | under that giant Bloomingdale’s coat all night. | 整个晚上缩在那件大羽绒服下面 | 
| [42:00] | Okay, fine. Maybe we had some good times. | 好吧 也许我们有过美好的回忆 | 
| [42:04] | We weren’t all bad. | 我们又不是仇人 | 
| [42:06] | We weren’t all good, either. | 当然也算不上挚友 | 
| [42:11] | But some years gone, | 但是过几年 | 
| [42:13] | something crazy or terrible | 碰到疯狂的 或者可怕的 | 
| [42:16] | or hilarious is gonna happen, | 又或者搞笑的事情 | 
| [42:19] | and you’re gonna look at that space next to you | 你下意识看了看身旁 | 
| [42:21] | where I should be, | 想跟我分享 | 
| [42:23] | and I’m not gonna be there to talk about it. | 却看不到我半分影子 | 
| [42:27] | And you’re gonna miss me, girl. | 然后你会想死老娘的 | 
| [42:33] | Time’s gonna heal us | 时间会治愈我们 | 
| [42:36] | in a way it never could if I was still alive. | 可我活着碍眼的时候又不行了 | 
| [42:42] | You making me cry and messing my makeup. | 你让我哭花了妆 | 
| [43:59] | There’s an old couple out there looking like George and Weezy, | 那有一对老夫妻 长得像白云黑土 | 
| [44:01] | partaking in our refreshments. | 在吃我们的点心 | 
| [44:03] | What do you want me to do about it? | 你想让我干啥 | 
| [44:05] | Get out there and shoo them away. | 去那赶他们走 | 
| [44:23] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [44:25] | Hello, I’m Blanca. | 你好 我是布兰卡 | 
| [44:26] | I’m Darnell Johnson. | 我是达内尔·约翰逊 | 
| [44:28] | This is my wife Vivica. | 这是我妻子薇薇卡 | 
| [44:30] | How did you know Candy? | 你们怎么认识坎蒂的 | 
| [44:32] | Candy? | 坎蒂 | 
| [44:33] | What kind of damn name is Candy? | 坎蒂是什么屌名字 | 
| [44:38] | It’s the one she chose. | 她自己选的 | 
| [44:40] | Candy was… our child. | 坎蒂是 我们的孩子 | 
| [44:46] | He… was our son. | 他 是我们的儿子 | 
| [44:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [44:54] | She was a good person. | 她是个好人 | 
| [44:56] | And Candy was loved. | 我们都很爱她 | 
| [45:01] | You know, if it’s any consolation, | 所有人都出席了 | 
| [45:02] | everyone showed up for her. | 这也算个慰藉吧 | 
| [45:07] | She was one of a kind. | 她是独一无二的 | 
| [45:11] | Why don’t y’all come on in back and say goodbye. | 你们为何不进来告别 | 
| [45:28] | I’ll be right over there. | 我会呆在那 | 
| [45:29] | Just let me know if you need anything. | 如果需要什么就告诉我 | 
| [45:37] | Darnell, I don’t know if I can do this. | 达内尔 我可能做不到 | 
| [45:41] | It’s already okay. | 没问题的 | 
| [45:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 | 
| [46:01] | Candy’s parents came. | 坎蒂的父母来了 | 
| [46:15] | I can’t believe you showed up. | 我不敢相信你居然出现了 | 
| [46:24] | Baby. | 宝宝 | 
| [46:30] | Why did it take me so long to see you? | 为什么我这么晚才来见你 | 
| [46:34] | You refused to. | 你自己不来的 | 
| [46:36] | Ma, how many times you catch me wearing your Revlon Charlie? | 妈 你有多少次逮到我偷喷你的露华浓香水 | 
| [46:39] | Or trying on your wigs? | 或偷偷戴你的假发 | 
| [46:41] | Why didn’t you ever scold me, | 你为什么从来不骂我 | 
| [46:43] | smack my behind, shoo me away, something? | 打我一顿 或者把我赶走 | 
| [46:48] | I thought you welcomed it. | 我还以为你接受了 | 
| [46:50] | Like me and you had some sort of pact. | 以为我们之间有了某种默契 | 
| [46:58] | You were my gateway to the feminine. | 你是我女性意识觉醒的指路人 | 
| [47:02] | But when you rejected me, I tried to tell you… | 但是你不接受这样的我 我想告诉你 | 
| [47:05] | I didn’t know. | 我当时不知道 | 
| [47:08] | I just thought maybe you was creative. | 我以为你喜欢搞创造 | 
| [47:12] | At worst, gay. | 最多就是同性恋 | 
| [47:14] | But becoming a woman, | 但是你要变成女人 | 
| [47:17] | how was I supposed to respond? | 你说我该怎么办 | 
| [47:20] | Wasn’t no guidebook instructing me | 没有任何书能指导我 | 
| [47:23] | on how to raise a child like you. | 如何养育你这样的孩子 | 
| [47:30] | This is me, Ma. | 这就是我 妈 | 
| [47:33] | This is who I truly am. | 这就是真实的我 | 
| [47:47] | I see that. | 我看到了 | 
| [47:55] | You know… | 你知道 | 
| [47:57] | the outside is different, | 尽管你外表变了 | 
| [48:01] | but beneath it, | 但是皮囊之下 | 
| [48:05] | all I see is my baby. | 你还是我的宝贝 | 
| [48:12] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你很多年 | 
| [48:16] | I missed you, too, Ma. | 我也很想你 妈 | 
| [48:26] | Daddy? | 爸爸 | 
| [48:34] | You always did have a sweet spot for me, | 你一直把我当做最爱的人 | 
| [48:37] | in spite of my frilly ways. | 尽管我打扮的花里胡哨 | 
| [48:39] | You never knew how to throw a spiral, but… | 你从来都学不会扔飞盘 但是 | 
| [48:43] | your tough behind sure could tackle. | 你性格刚强 无所畏惧 | 
| [48:46] | My little fighter. | 我的小勇士 | 
| [48:50] | All them… | 所有的 | 
| [48:53] | boy things just wasn’t your way. | 男孩的东西你都不喜欢 | 
| [48:57] | But you had guts. | 但你有勇气 | 
| [48:59] | I got that from you. | 这点随你 | 
| [49:02] | Remember that dollhouse? | 还记得那个娃娃屋吗 | 
| [49:06] | How could anyone ever forget? | 怎么可能会忘记 | 
| [49:08] | You asked for it for two birthdays, | 你想要那个 想了两个生日 | 
| [49:11] | a Christmas, and a Kwanzaa. | 一个圣诞节 一个宽扎节 | 
| [49:13] | I knew you were the one who got it for me. | 我知道是你给我准备的 | 
| [49:17] | I saw you, | 我看见你了 | 
| [49:20] | sneaking in at bedtime. | 晚上偷偷来我房间 | 
| [49:22] | I pretended to be asleep, but I watched you | 我假装睡着 但是我一直在看着你 | 
| [49:25] | setting it up. | 把它组装好 | 
| [49:28] | It was the best Christmas. | 那是最棒的圣诞节 | 
| [49:30] | Ever. | 最棒的 | 
| [49:33] | I wanted my baby to have what he… | 我想让我的孩子拥有他… | 
| [49:39] | I guess… | 我想说 | 
| [49:42] | what she wanted. | 她想要的一切 | 
| [49:46] | I know you didn’t fully understand who I was | 我知道你不能完全理解我是什么样的人 | 
| [49:48] | or what I went through. | 或者我经历过什么 | 
| [49:50] | But, that night, | 但是 那天晚上 | 
| [49:52] | I felt seen by you. | 我觉得你接受了我 | 
| [49:55] | And having my daddy… | 因为我爸爸 | 
| [49:59] | see me… | 接纳了我 | 
| [50:03] | it gave me all the courage I needed to become who I am. | 让我瞬间有勇气做真正的自己 | 
| [50:10] | I can’t let you go. | 我舍不得你走 | 
| [50:12] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才开始了解你 | 
| [50:14] | You have to. | 你必须放手 | 
| [50:17] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 | 
| [50:22] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 | 
| [50:48] | We want to thank Mr. And Mrs. Johnson for coming out today. | 感谢约翰逊夫妇今天的到来 | 
| [50:51] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 | 
| [50:53] | So, if the MCs could come and join me for a minute. | 舞会主持人们能过来一下吗 | 
| [50:57] | We have a very special announcement to make. | 我们要宣布一件特别的事 | 
| [51:03] | So, we were gonna wait until this weekend’s ball to do this, | 我们本来打算在这周末舞会上宣布 | 
| [51:06] | but I think now is a, a more appropriate time. | 但是我觉得现在的时机更合适 | 
| [51:10] | In honor of Candy, the MC Council has decided | 为了纪念坎蒂 司仪委员会决定 | 
| [51:15] | that from here on, we will be offering | 从现在起 每一个舞会上 | 
| [51:18] | a lip-synching category at each and every ball. | 都会有一个对口型主题 | 
| [51:23] | We’re gonna call the category… | 我们会把这个主题称为 | 
| [51:28] | Candy’s Sweet Refrain. | 坎蒂劲歌 | 
| [51:31] | I think she’d like that. | 我想她会喜欢的 | 
| [51:44] | To Candy. | 敬坎蒂 | 
| [51:53] | – To Candy. – To Candy. | -敬坎蒂 -敬坎蒂 | 
| [51:55] | – To Candy. – To Candy. | -敬坎蒂 -敬坎蒂 | 
| [52:07] | So, if the pallbearers could come, | 请抬棺人过来吧 | 
| [52:10] | it’s time. | 是时候走了 | 
| [53:04] | *I never knew love like this before* | *我从未体会过这样的爱* | 
| [53:08] | *Now I’m lonely nevermore* | *现在我再也不会孤单* | 
| [53:13] | *Since you came into my life* | *因为生命中有了你* | 
| [53:21] | *You are my love-light, this I know* | *你是我爱的光芒 我知道* | 
| [53:25] | *And I’ll never let you go* | *我永远不会让你离开我* | 
| [53:30] | *You’re my all, you’re part of me* | *你是我的全部 你是我身体的一部分* | 
| [53:38] | *Once I was lost and now I’m found* | *我曾迷失自我 但现在已找到前路* | 
| [53:42] | *Then you turned my world around* | *你彻底改变了我的世界* | 
| [53:47] | *When I need you, I call your name* | *当我需要你 我会呼唤你的名字* | 
| [53:53] | *’Cause I never* | *因为我从未* | 
| [53:55] | *Knew love like this before* | *体会过这样的爱* | 
| [54:00] | *Opened my eyes* | *我睁开双眼* | 
| [54:02] | *’Cause I never* | *因为我从未* | 
| [54:04] | *Knew love like this before* | *体会过这样的爱* | 
| [54:09] | *What a surprise* | *多么惊喜* | 
| [54:10] | *’Cause I never* | *因为我从未* | 
| [54:12] | *Knew love like this before* | *体会过这样的爱* | 
| [54:20] | *This feeling’s so deep inside of me* | *这种感觉深深埋在我心* | 
| [54:25] | *Such a tender fantasy* | *如此温柔的幻想* | 
| [54:29] | *You’re the one I’m living for* | *你是我存在的原因* | 
| [54:37] | *You are my sunlight and my rain* | *你是我的阳光和雨露* | 
| [54:42] | *And time could never change* | *时间永远不能改变* | 
| [54:45] | Judges, your score. | 评委们 请打分 | 
| [54:46] | *What we share forevermore* | *我们分享的一切* | 
| [54:54] | *I never knew love like this before* | *我从未体会过这样的爱* | 
| [54:59] | *Now I’m lonely nevermore* | *现在我再也不会孤单* | 
| [55:03] | *Since you came* | *因为你来到了* | 
| [55:05] | *Into my life* | *我的生命中* | 
| [55:10] | *’Cause I never* | *因为我从未* | 
| [55:12] | *Knew love like this before* | *体会过这样的爱* | 
| [55:17] | *Opened my eyes* | *我睁开双眼* | 
| [55:18] | *’Cause I never* | *因为我从未* | 
| [55:20] | *Knew love like this before* | *体会过这样的爱* | 
| [55:25] | *What a surprise* | *多么惊喜* | 
| [55:27] | *’Cause I never* | *因为我从未* | 
| [55:29] | *Knew love like this before* | *体会过这样的爱* | 
| [55:34] | *Inside of me. I never* | *在我内心深处 因为我从未* | 
| [55:37] | *Knew love like this before* | *体会过这样的爱* | 
| [55:42] | *Opened my eyes* | *我睁开双眼* | 
| [55:45] | *Never. Never* | *从未 从未* | 
| [55:47] | *Never. Never…* | *从未 从未* | 
| [55:50] | *Never knew love like this* | *从未体会过这样的爱* | 
| [55:52] | *I never knew… Never* | *我从未 从未* | 
| [55:54] | *Never knew… Never* | *从未体会 从未* | 
| [55:57] | *Never* | *从未* | 
| [55:58] | *Never knew love like this* | *从未体会过这样的爱* | 
| [56:01] | *I never knew… Never* | *我从未体会 从未* | 
| [56:03] | *Never knew… Never* | *从未体会 从未* | 
| [56:05] | *Never* | *从未* | 
| [56:06] | *Never knew love like this* | *从未体会过这样的爱* | 
| [56:09] | *I never knew, I never knew, I never knew… Never.* | *我从未体会 从未体会 从未体会 从未* | 
| [56:29] | I bet you Candy’s smiling in heaven right now. | 我打赌坎蒂现在一定在天堂微笑呢 | 
| [56:33] | She finally got what she always wanted. | 她终于得到她想要的了 | 
| [56:36] | For you Chatty Cathys to shut the fuck up. | 你们这些多嘴娃娃终于闭嘴了 | 
| [56:45] | Pray, give us a toast to Candy. | 普雷 给坎蒂说段敬酒辞吧 | 
| [56:52] | To Candy. | 敬坎蒂 | 
| [56:54] | She was a funny bitch, | 她是个有趣的婊贝 | 
| [56:57] | and we will all miss her. | 我们都会想念她 | 
| [57:00] | – To Candy. – To Candy. | -敬坎蒂 -敬坎蒂 | 
| [57:12] | On a lighter note, | 说点轻松的 | 
| [57:14] | what the hell is going on with Lemar’s wig? | 莱玛的假发是个什么鬼 | 
| [57:18] | I was waiting for somebody to say something. | 我一直在等人开这个口 | 
| [57:20] | Yo, he drowning in them waves. | 他像是刚从水里出来的 | 
| [57:22] | Nobody’s drowning. This is not a wig. | 没人下水 这也不是假发 | 
| [57:24] | This is an inspired Josephine Baker look. | 这是约瑟芬·贝克造型给我的灵感 | 
| [57:27] | – Let them know, let them know. – Okay. Okay. | -告诉他们 告诉他们 -好的 好的 | 
| [57:31] | Next time, you need to make them kids stick around | 下一次 你得让孩子们先留下 | 
| [57:34] | and help you clean up before they go out to the club. | 帮你打扫干净之后再去俱乐部 | 
| [57:36] | Nah, they need to go out and be young. | 不用了 他们需要出去玩儿 享受青春 | 
| [57:38] | – It’s been a very rough week. – Who you telling? | -这一周都挺糟糕的 -这是说给谁听的 | 
| [57:41] | I need to go out and shake my ass, too. | 我也要出去摇摆起来 | 
| [57:44] | Oh. Are you sure them old-ass knees gonna let you? | 你确定你那一把老骨头禁得住 | 
| [57:47] | – I’m being serious. – I know. | -我认真的 -我知道 | 
| [57:51] | I’ve been holding on to a lot of stress for way too long. | 我承受了太久的压力了 | 
| [57:53] | Listen, I like an empty house, nice and peaceful. | 听着 我喜欢空房间 安静平和 | 
| [57:56] | Just me and my thoughts. | 只有我和我的想法 | 
| [57:58] | They don’t scare you? | 你不害怕吗 | 
| [58:00] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 | 
| [58:02] | But I got my friends to lift me up. | 但是我有朋友给我加油打气 | 
| [58:05] | And I will be here to do the same. | 我也会给他们加油打气 | 
| [58:13] | That cup is clean. | 杯子是干净的 | 
| [58:15] | Just fill it up. | 倒点水 | 
| [58:17] | I’m thirsty. | 我有点渴了 | 
| [58:27] | Now, where in the hell did you get those? | 你这是从哪儿来的 | 
| [58:33] | After the funeral I went to see Judy. | 葬礼之后 我去找了朱迪 | 
| [58:36] | I figured it’s time I started taking these. | 我觉得我也应该吃这些药了 | 
| [58:46] | What made you change your mind? | 你怎么改变主意了 | 
| [58:48] | I was looking at the children. | 我看着这些孩子 | 
| [58:51] | Full of dreams, | 他们充满了梦想 | 
| [58:53] | thinking they have all the time in the world. | 一想到他们还有大把的时间 | 
| [58:55] | And I’m standing over here trying to stay alive. | 而我却要站在一旁努力活下去 | 
| [59:01] | I don’t want to go to my casket… | 我不希望带着任何遗憾 | 
| [59:04] | with any regrets. | 进棺材 | 
| [59:05] | Nothing left undone… | 想做的事做完 | 
| [59:08] | or unsaid. | 想说的说完 | 
| [59:12] | Candy’s… | 坎蒂的… | 
| [59:15] | Candy’s death reminded me | 坎蒂的死提醒了我 | 
| [59:19] | that life is so precious. | 生命太过于珍贵了 | 
| [59:23] | And I don’t want to waste mine. I don’t want to waste it. | 我不想浪费生命 一点都不想 | 
| [59:30] | And… | 而且 | 
| [59:33] | I have an obligation to fight for my life | 我有义务为了生命抗争 | 
| [59:36] | just as much as I’ve been fighting for Act Up. | 就像我为Act Up组织战斗一样 | 
| [59:44] | Pray, I’m so proud of you. | 普雷 我真为你感到骄傲 | 
| [59:59] | Oh, it’s a party now? | 现在要开派对了吗 | 
| [1:00:00] | No, more like a toast. | 不是 敬你一杯 | 
| [1:00:15] | To life. | 敬生活 | 
| [1:00:19] | To life. | 敬生活 | 
| [1:00:46] | 1964-2009 | 奥克塔维亚·圣劳伦特[变性者意见领袖] | 
| [1:00:50] | 从2016年至今 全球有1000多个跨性别者 性别不一致人群被谋杀 |