时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | One, two, three, hit it… | 一二三 走 |
[00:05] | Okay, chin up, chin up. | 好 下巴抬起 |
[00:06] | I don’t want to see you going on the floor. | 别低头 皇冠会掉 |
[00:07] | If you look down, you’re gonna be on the floor. | 低头的人会被按在地板上碾压 |
[00:09] | Ow, one, two, three, hit it. | 一二三 走 |
[00:12] | Bitch, I’m gonna have to take you to the balls with me. | 婊砸 老娘赋予你跟我去舞会共舞的资格 |
[00:14] | You are slaying that. No shade. | 你的光芒几乎掩盖我 真的 |
[00:16] | Good job. Good… great work. Great work, ladies. | 好的 棒极了 姑娘们 |
[00:18] | Okay, I will see you next week, okay? | 下周见 好吗 |
[00:20] | Excellent work. Excellent. | 今天很棒 |
[00:22] | Payday. | 发工资了 |
[00:25] | Ooh. Uh-huh, what you got for me? | 让我来看看有多少 |
[00:26] | What you got for me? | 到底有多少呢 |
[00:29] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[00:29] | Am I gonna buy me a good dinner today or what? | 能不能让我吃顿好的 |
[00:38] | Just enough for bus fare. | 只有坐公交车的钱 |
[00:40] | You get paid by the head. | 按学员数发工资的 |
[00:43] | Maybe we can try to put some flyers around or something. | 要不我们多发点传单 |
[00:45] | Flyers won’t put “Vogue” Back on the charts. | 发传单也不能让《时尚》重回单曲榜 |
[00:48] | People have moved on. | 人们忘性很大 |
[00:49] | We need to cancel next week’s class. | 下周的课不要上了 |
[00:51] | It’s just not worth it for three students. | 为三个学生开课不划算 |
[00:53] | I’ve had some requests about learning the moves | 有学员想学《你碰不到》 |
[00:56] | from the “U Can’t Touch This” Video. | MV里的舞步 |
[00:58] | – Any interest? – Girl, stop. Hammertime? | -有兴趣吗 -别说了 跳汉默的舞 |
[01:01] | It’s just until the next big thing comes along. | 教到下一个潮流兴起 |
[01:04] | Remember, white folks like to visit, | 记住 白人涉猎甚广 |
[01:07] | but they never move in. | 但都浅尝辄止 |
[01:09] | That part. | 也对 |
[01:11] | All right, well, I’ll see you. | 好吧 回见 |
[01:14] | Who wants to dine with the ladies at The Plaza? | 谁想跟广场饭店的名媛共进晚餐 |
[01:19] | Because the category is… | 因为今晚的主题是 |
[01:22] | Realness. | 身临其境 |
[01:24] | Bring it like a lady at brunch. | 扮演早午餐席上的淑女 |
[01:27] | Oh, shit, look at these boozy bitches. | 看看这些千杯不醉的婊砸 |
[01:31] | Honey, after having finished snoozing | 因为早晨在上等床单上 |
[01:34] | on fine sheets, | 赖了一会床 |
[01:36] | they missed breakfast and they booked a massage at lunch, | 他们错过了早餐 中午又预约了按摩师 |
[01:40] | and so now they indulge | 于是他们享受了 |
[01:42] | in an extravagant in-between meal. | 一顿奢侈的早午餐 |
[01:45] | Caviar, Bloody Marys, baby. | 鱼子酱 血腥玛丽 |
[01:50] | Brunch is for some alcoholic bitches that ain’t got to work. | 早午餐简直为那些不用上班的宿醉婊砸而生 |
[01:54] | Yes, baby, this category is informational. | 没错 这个主题就是这么生动 |
[01:57] | Judges, your scores. | 评委亮分 |
[01:59] | Ten, ten, nine, nine, ten. | 十 十 九 九 十 |
[02:03] | Come on and get this trophy | 快上台 披上你的 |
[02:04] | in this cream bobcat fur, bitch. | 雪白山猫毛大衣来领奖杯 |
[02:07] | You better have on that bobcat today. | 你最好今天都披着这件战袍 |
[02:18] | All right, look. | 听着 |
[02:19] | Listen, cut the music for a second. | 听着 音乐关一下 |
[02:20] | Listen, I want to talk to y’all for a second. | 听着 我想跟你们说几句话 |
[02:23] | I see what you see. | 正如我们所见 |
[02:24] | The looky-loos have left the building. | 那些看热闹的人已经散场了 |
[02:26] | America’s obsession with “Vogue” Is dead. | 美国人对折手舞的追捧到头了 |
[02:31] | Now, I ain’t gonna say I told you so, | 现在说”我告诫过你们”也没用了 |
[02:33] | even though I had told you so. | 但我确实告诫过你们 |
[02:39] | But I want y’all to remember something… | 不过你们要记住 |
[02:41] | Ballroom is gonna continue to be ballroom. | 舞会仍然是舞会 |
[02:44] | We’re gonna continue to create | 我们一如既往地 |
[02:46] | like we always do, and soon enough, | 创造流行 用不了多久 |
[02:49] | the looky-loos will notice and they’ll be back. | 那些凑热闹的人就会回来的 |
[02:52] | I don’t want none of y’all getting down on yourselves. | 我不希望你们自我贬低 |
[02:55] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[02:56] | Yes? | 好吗 |
[02:59] | All right. | 好 |
[03:06] | The category is… | 主题是 |
[03:09] | Live… | 活着 |
[03:12] | Work… | 工作 |
[03:14] | Pose! | 姿态 |
[03:40] | My nerves are still tender about that Frederica business. | 我现在还因为弗雷德丽卡那事而痛心 |
[03:43] | – You know what she did? – What? | -你知道她干嘛了吗 -干嘛了 |
[03:44] | She told Page Six that all of us protesting | 她告诉《纽约邮报-八卦版》参与我们 |
[03:47] | left hypodermic needles and condoms… | 示威的人在我美甲店前的水沟里留下 |
[03:51] | laying around in a gutter | 感染的针头 |
[03:52] | in front of my nail salon. | 和安全套 |
[03:53] | – No, she didn’t. – Yes. | -不会吧 -正是 |
[03:55] | It was on the news this morning. | 今早上报了 |
[03:57] | And they didn’t necessarily use the words HIV, | 他们甚至都没用”艾滋病”这个词 |
[03:59] | but we already know what they were implying. | 不过猜也猜得到 |
[04:01] | The world is scared of us, | 世界惧怕我们 |
[04:02] | and she’s using that to beat me. | 她在用这事打压我 |
[04:03] | Evil but smart. | 坏心眼 不过聪明 |
[04:06] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:07] | I heard Lulu was in a bad way, | 听说露露因为坎蒂 |
[04:10] | because of Candy, so I went to check on her. | 状态不好 所以我去看了看她 |
[04:16] | Bad way was an understatement. | 状态不好都是婉言 |
[04:23] | You look terrible. | 你脸色很差 |
[04:24] | I can see right through your skin, | 你皮肤苍白得可以看到血管 |
[04:25] | and your eyes look like glass marbles. | 你的双眼像玻璃球一样涣散 |
[04:28] | I been hearing bad things about you. | 我一直听到你的坏消息 |
[04:31] | What did she say? | 她怎么说 |
[04:32] | She said her dehydrated look came from her | 她说因为哮喘吸入器弄得她这副 |
[04:34] | asthma inhaler. | 干尸模样 |
[04:36] | – Do you believe her? – I don’t know. | -你信吗 -不知道 |
[04:38] | But even if she ain’t on the pipe, | 她虽然还没疯 |
[04:39] | that girl is falling apart. | 但是已经崩溃了 |
[04:41] | And it ain’t just her; the boys are straying, too. | 还不止是她 其他孩子们也心不在焉 |
[04:43] | Damon’s been sleeping until noon | 达蒙一觉睡到中午 |
[04:45] | ever since his classes got canceled down at the Y, | 就因为他在青年会的舞蹈课被取消了 |
[04:47] | and Ricky ain’t no better. | 里基也好不到哪去 |
[04:49] | – He’s always here. – Are they back together? | -他总是阴魂不散 -他俩复合了吗 |
[04:51] | Nah, I think Damon is through with all that. | 没 达蒙应该不再留恋了 |
[04:52] | All they do is drink wine coolers and watch TV. | 他们只知道边喝果酒边看电视 |
[04:58] | Oh, uh-uh, no. | 够了 |
[05:00] | Y’all are not spending another day sitting around, | 别又这么无所事事地呆一天 |
[05:03] | stinking up my house, doing nothing. | 把家里弄得乌烟瘴气 |
[05:05] | What you expect us to do? | 那你要我们干嘛 |
[05:06] | Well, here’s a wild thought: get a job, | 我有个大胆的想法 去找工作 |
[05:08] | or maybe clean a dish. | 或者去把碗洗了 |
[05:09] | I need help keeping this family afloat. | 我维持这个家需要帮手 |
[05:11] | Well, you just don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[05:13] | I mean, it’s just like they got tired | 人们对于我们这些把戏 |
[05:14] | of what we had to offer and just threw us away. | 已经厌烦了 现在把我们一脚踢开 |
[05:16] | – Damon. – Damn, can’t I get at least | -达蒙 -该死 |
[05:17] | a minute just to regroup before you have me | 你要我出去碰壁之前 |
[05:19] | go out there and hurt myself again? | 休息一阵子 重振旗鼓不行吗 |
[05:20] | I do understand, Damon. Excuse me. | 我懂 达蒙 你去哪 |
[05:27] | Get your ass up and do something. | 起来 找点事情做 |
[05:28] | I remember when I first found my way to New York City. | 我记得第一次来纽约时 |
[05:33] | Things were really bad, | 一切都很糟糕 |
[05:35] | – but we survived. – How? | -但是我们挺住了 -怎么做的 |
[05:37] | The elders. | 长辈 |
[05:39] | When the going gets tough, | 生活过不下去了 |
[05:40] | it’s up to the elders to light the way. | 全靠长辈指条明路 |
[05:43] | And where are these elders at now? | 那现在这些长辈呢 |
[05:45] | You looking at ’em right here. | 我俩不就是吗 |
[05:47] | Oh, excuse me? Oh, no, sir. | 逗我吗 别这么说 |
[05:50] | I refuse that title. | 我担不起 |
[05:52] | Being a survivor is a blessing and a curse. | 挺过来是运气 也是诅咒 |
[05:55] | And we’re surviving | 我们挺过来了 |
[05:57] | and we have to help those kids. | 我们有义务帮助晚辈 |
[06:00] | Pray has a plan. | 普雷有主意了 |
[06:03] | What is it? | 什么 |
[06:06] | Those children need a caper. | 他们需要一次活动 |
[06:07] | Pray, a caper? | 普雷 活动 |
[06:09] | And Daddy got a little something-something up her sleeve. | 老爹我自有妙计 |
[06:16] | You’re late. | 你们迟到了 |
[06:17] | It’s 10:00 in the morning. | 现在才上午十点 |
[06:18] | School’s in session. Have a seat. | 要上课了 快坐下 |
[06:23] | What we learning? | 什么课啊 |
[06:24] | Self-respect. Responsibility. Motivation. | 自我尊重 自我负责 自我激励 |
[06:27] | The three of y’all have lost y’all way. | 你们三个现在都是迷途的羔羊 |
[06:29] | Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. We’ve worked hard. | 不不不 大错特错 我们都是拼命工作的人儿 |
[06:32] | I mean, it’s not our fault that things | 我们那点本事没有用武之地 |
[06:33] | in our professional life just didn’t work out. | 又不是我们的错 |
[06:36] | I thought you were a tour dancer. | 我以为你已经给巡演跳舞了 |
[06:37] | What happened to that? | 怎么黄了 |
[06:38] | Callbacks with no hires. That’s what happened. | 都回复我说不予录用 就这么回事 |
[06:41] | And I’m trying, but I’m just not booking. | 我一直在努力 就是没人用我 |
[06:43] | So you’ve hit a bump in the road. | 看来你碰壁了 |
[06:45] | Welcome to the world. | 欢迎来到真实的世界 |
[06:47] | Y’all stories don’t just have to be about failure. | 你们的故事里不应该只有失败 |
[06:49] | It needs to be about resilience. | 还要有绝处逢生 |
[06:52] | So… | 所以 |
[06:55] | me and Pray got a job for you three. | 我和普雷给你们仨找了个活儿干 |
[06:57] | Well, how much does it pay? | 薪水怎么样 |
[06:58] | ‘Cause I’m still pulling good tips down at the club. | 我在夜店可还能拿到不少小费 |
[07:00] | It pays in experience. | 酬劳就是帮你们长经验 |
[07:02] | It pays in purpose. | 而且这是有意义的 |
[07:06] | ACT UP is looking to make a statement | ACT UP打算搞一个倡导 |
[07:08] | about safe sex, | 安全性行为的活动 |
[07:10] | and they want to do something that’s gonna get on the news. | 他们准备搞个大新闻 |
[07:12] | So Blanca and I have come up with a little caper | 所以我和布兰卡想出个剑走偏锋 |
[07:16] | with flair. | 的奇招 |
[07:17] | The three of you are gonna head upstate | 你们三个要去城北 |
[07:19] | and wrap one of those high society dames’s country house | 从那些上流老女人的郊区别墅里挑一幢 |
[07:22] | in a giant condom. | 给它带上套套 |
[07:25] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[07:26] | What’s so funny? | 很好笑吗 |
[07:27] | Girl, that’s crazy. | 大妹子 这真是疯求了 |
[07:29] | I mean, whose house? | 选哪个倒霉蛋的房子啊 |
[07:32] | Frederica Norman’s. | 弗雷德丽卡·诺曼家 |
[07:33] | I thought I might kill two birds with one stone. | 这是一石二鸟的选择 |
[07:35] | It’s an opportunity to highlight her bigotry | 正好让别人看看她有多不开窍 |
[07:37] | and get the message out about condom use. | 还能宣传一下使用避孕套 |
[07:39] | Yeah, this is crazy. | 这还真有点疯狂 |
[07:40] | How we gonna find a condom that’s big as a house? | 我们去哪儿找个房子那么大的套啊 |
[07:43] | You got a week. Figure it out. | 给你一周 去想办法 |
[07:45] | A week? It’ll take us three days to put up a lemonade stand. | 就一周吗 我们摆个卖柠檬水的摊子都要三天 |
[07:49] | It’s not supposed to be easy. | 本来就不是易事 |
[07:50] | It’s not just about being mad you fell down. | 我们不是因为你们跌倒而生气 |
[07:53] | It’s about loving you enough to show you the way to get up. | 是因为爱你们才要教你们站起来 |
[08:01] | Okay, | 好啦 |
[08:02] | so what’s on the brainstorming list so far? | 头脑风暴怎么样了 |
[08:06] | One, buy a thousand condoms and glue ’em together. | 一 买它一千个避孕套 然后粘起来 |
[08:09] | Two, use a thousand boxes of plastic wrap | 二 用一千箱关键食品超市的保鲜膜 |
[08:12] | from Key Food to wrap around the house. | 裹住那房子 |
[08:15] | That’s it? | 就这点 |
[08:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么滴了 |
[08:24] | I feel so dumb. | 感觉自己蠢爆了 |
[08:26] | I used to be smart. | 我以前还算是聪明 |
[08:28] | I did community college | 我上过社区大学 |
[08:30] | and I took accounting classes. | 还学了会计课程 |
[08:32] | And now… | 现在呢 |
[08:34] | now I’m just some dumb stripper | 现在我就是个没脑子的脱衣舞娘 |
[08:37] | who can’t do nothing on her own. | 自己干啥啥不行 |
[08:40] | Oh, come here. | 别这样 |
[08:41] | I didn’t realize | 坎蒂不在了 |
[08:42] | till Candy was gone how much she took care of things. | 我才意识到她以前操了多少心 |
[08:45] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:46] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Listen to me. | 你这么想就大错特错了 听我说 |
[08:49] | The world thinks we’re dumb, | 世人觉得我们傻得一逼 |
[08:51] | ’cause we don’t have a fancy job | 因为我们没有体面的工作 |
[08:52] | or talk like Masterpiece Theatre. | 也不能像《经典剧场》里那样出口成章 |
[08:55] | But I would love | 但是我倒想看看 |
[08:56] | to see some of those Harvard types | 那些哈佛高材生怎么能过好 |
[08:58] | try to figure our life out. | 我们这种人生 |
[08:59] | They wouldn’t last a day. | 他们连一天都撑不下去 |
[09:01] | Right now if you still here… | 如果此时此刻 |
[09:05] | you know, living your life… | 你还在自己的人生里坚持着 |
[09:08] | you already a genius. | 你就已经是个天才了 |
[09:11] | Now, I know that’s what Blanca and Pray Tell want. | 看来这就是布兰卡和普雷·特尔想要的效果 |
[09:15] | They want us to remember how smart we are, | 他们要我们明白 我们也很聪明 |
[09:20] | which is why… | 所以说 |
[09:22] | okay, we need to try to figure this out. | 我们得赶快完成这个任务 |
[09:24] | We’re struggling because we’re looking at this thing | 我们一筹莫展是因为我们把它 |
[09:26] | as a big, giant thing, okay? | 看成一件宏大的事 |
[09:28] | We need to just break it down into pieces. | 所以我们要化整为零 |
[09:30] | One step at a time. | 一点点搞定 |
[09:32] | And the first step is, we need to go up | 所以首先 我们要去北边 |
[09:35] | and measure the house | 量量那个房子 |
[09:36] | and figure out how big the condom needs to be. | 看那家伙要戴多大的套 |
[09:38] | How are we gonna find a condom that big? | 那去哪儿找那么大的套 |
[09:40] | I mean… we could always just use one of mine. | 我觉得我的尺寸和那房子差不多 |
[09:44] | Maybe if we were wrapping a doll house. | 那倒是能套住玩偶的房子 |
[09:46] | Hold up. | 慢着 |
[09:48] | Y’all ever seen one of those big inflatable houses | 你们都见过那种超大的充气房子吧 |
[09:50] | they use at kids’ parties and, like, fairs and stuff? | 就是给小孩聚会玩的那种 集市上也有 |
[09:54] | What if there’s a company | 要是有厂家 |
[09:55] | that can make us one that’s the right size | 能给我们定制个那么大的 |
[09:58] | and shaped like a rubber? | 充气套套呢 |
[09:59] | I’ll grab the Yellow Pages. | 我去查厂家的电话 |
[10:00] | All right, so step three, | 那么第三步就是 |
[10:03] | figuring out how the hell we’re gonna pay for it. | 想办法付钱了 |
[10:30] | Sorry to wake you. | 打扰你的春梦了 |
[10:31] | I heard you sneak in mad late from work last night. | 我听说你昨天工作到很晚才回来 |
[10:36] | Figured all that hard work | 你这么辛苦 |
[10:37] | deserved a… | 确实应该 |
[10:39] | a nice home-cooked meal. | 吃顿好的犒劳一下 |
[10:42] | So then I took it upon myself… | 所以本可 |
[10:45] | to prepare you one. | 就亲自下厨了 |
[10:46] | Damn, girl. I ain’t even know you cooked. | 我日 妹妹 我都不知道你还会做饭 |
[10:50] | I ain’t never seen you in no kitchen. | 我可没见过你进厨房 |
[10:51] | Oh, my God. | 哦天啊 |
[10:53] | You know a lady don’t reveal her cards, | 聪明女人可从不亮底牌 |
[10:56] | not all of them at once. | 总是要留一手的 |
[10:59] | So what you up to today? | 所以你今天要忙什么 |
[11:01] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -应该的 |
[11:03] | Miss Ford got me a membership at this club. | 福特女士给我搞了个俱乐部的会员 |
[11:07] | Called Nells. | 那家店叫奈尔斯 |
[11:09] | A lot of editorial people and photographers be there. | 许多杂志编辑和摄影师都去那儿 |
[11:13] | Apparently. So she wants me to, | 很明显 她要我去 |
[11:16] | she wants me to mingle and be seen. | 她想让我去交际一下 混个脸熟 |
[11:18] | – That’s the one on 14th and 8th, right? – That’s the one. | -十四道街和八道街交叉口那家吗 -就是那里 |
[11:20] | Yo, you know I used to pick pockets at the velvet rope. | 要知道以前我可是天鹅绒餐厅的盗圣 |
[11:23] | Of course you did. | 我看也是 |
[11:24] | Them people were so desperate to get in. | 那些人都拼了老命地往里挤 |
[11:26] | They never minded their wallets. | 根本顾不上钱包 |
[11:28] | Angel, you fancy now, girl. | 安吉尔 你可是时尚圈新宠了 妞儿 |
[11:30] | Aye, please. | 拜托 |
[11:32] | Come on, you moving up in the world. | 真的 你一直在往高处走 |
[11:36] | I feel like a fake next to them fancy-ass phony people. | 在那些衣冠楚楚的人精面前 我就像是个冒牌货 |
[11:39] | Why you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[11:46] | I feel like when they look at me, they see a pretty picture | 我觉得他们看我的时候像是在看花瓶 |
[11:48] | but they don’t really see me. | 并没有看到真实的我 |
[11:50] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[11:51] | They don’t need to know all that. | 他们不需要看到那么多 |
[11:52] | It ain’t their business. | 那些不关他们的事 |
[11:55] | I’m sure mystery is good for models, right? | 我想神秘感也算是模特的资本 对吗 |
[11:57] | Makes y’all more interesting. | 让别人对你更感兴趣 |
[11:59] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[12:02] | But, Papi, what if they, what if they find out about… | 可是 帕比 万一 万一他们发现 |
[12:05] | About what? | 发现什么 |
[12:06] | – You know… – They’re not gonna find out, Angel. | -你懂的 -他们不会发现的 安吉尔 |
[12:11] | Look, you deserve to be with them important people. | 听着 你有资格和那些大人物并肩 |
[12:14] | You doing big things, Angel. | 你是要做大事的 安吉尔 |
[12:16] | And the world is taking notice. | 世人们都会看到的 |
[12:22] | Run! Run! | 快去啊 加油啊 |
[12:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:27] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[12:30] | What? | 什么 |
[12:32] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:33] | I will not disappoint you, Miss Ford. | 我一定不会让你失望 福特女士 |
[12:38] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[12:51] | – I’m the new Bebe girl! – No! | -我成为了新碧碧女郎 -不是吧 |
[12:54] | Yo, that’s what I’m talking about! | 我刚才说的就是这个 |
[12:56] | Yo, I told you you fancy now! | 我就说你是时尚圈新宠了 |
[12:59] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[13:01] | We celebrating tonight. | 今晚我们要庆祝一番 |
[13:03] | I’m coming with you to Nells. | 我今晚和你一起去奈尔斯 |
[13:04] | Only… only if you come as my boyfriend. | 要去的话 你必须作为我男朋友去 |
[13:08] | All right. | 好 |
[13:13] | Come on, come on! | 快来 快来 |
[13:16] | Get the measuring tape. | 把卷尺拿出来 |
[13:24] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[13:26] | So all we need… is just, you know… | 我们需要的只是… |
[13:28] | Some money? | 一笔钱 |
[13:29] | Absolutely not. | 想都别想 |
[13:31] | I’m not a charitable foundation. | 我可不是什么慈善机构 |
[13:32] | I’m a single mother with children to clothe | 我是个需要给娃穿暖替娃买单的 |
[13:34] | and bills to pay. | 单身老母亲 |
[13:38] | You know, it’s a shame everybody in the ballroom | 舞会上所有人都看低了你扮的法国艳后 |
[13:40] | completely overlooked your Marie Antoinette at the ball. | 他们应该为此感到羞耻 |
[13:43] | Only because of Pray Tell and his flaming preacher act. | 还不都是因为普雷·特尔瞎逼逼 |
[13:47] | It would’ve been the stunt of the century. | 那本可以成为本世纪的最佳表演 |
[13:49] | You built a fucking guillotine and a carousel, | 你连断头台和旋转木马都重现了 |
[13:52] | and all anyone ever talks about is how he read you for filth | 但其他人只记得普雷骂你是贱人 |
[13:54] | because you didn’t come to that protest. | 就因为你没参加抗议活动 |
[13:57] | His agenda tarnished my icon status. | 他有意抹黑我的高大形象 |
[14:01] | Well, if you help me with this, | 如果你帮我这个忙 |
[14:04] | you’ll prove everybody wrong. | 就等于打了其他人的脸 |
[14:07] | You’ll show Pray and the council and the judges | 你向普雷 议会和法官证明了 |
[14:11] | that you have a heart, that you actually care. | 你以慈悲为怀 心系下一代 |
[14:14] | Not just about Wintours, but all the children in ballroom. | 不止是关心温图尔 也关心舞会上的所有孩子 |
[14:19] | All the children in the world. | 真正的心怀天下 |
[14:21] | This tiny donation will be an investment… | 一小笔捐款换个高大形象 |
[14:26] | for your good image. | 稳赚不赔 |
[14:29] | It could raise the deck for you for Mother of the Year. | 它会让你离年度母后更进一步 |
[14:34] | Who’s supplying the condom? | 避孕套供应商是哪家 |
[14:35] | The same company that made the big jump house | 为意大利玛珀利同志骄傲游行 |
[14:37] | for the Italian Pride parade on Mulberry. | 提供充气城堡的那家公司 |
[14:39] | The one with the giant leaning tower on top? | 那个顶上有个超大的比萨斜塔的充气城堡吗 |
[14:41] | That was impressive. | 那个城堡棒翻惹 |
[14:43] | How much do you need? | 你们需要多少钱 |
[14:45] | $2,500. | 2500块 |
[14:53] | That’s $1,000. | 这是1000块 |
[14:54] | Giving you any more would deny you the opportunity | 剩下的就靠你自己为这慈善事业 |
[14:56] | of earning your charity. | 添砖加瓦了 |
[14:58] | But don’t worry, Lulu dear. | 但是别担心 露露婊贝 |
[15:04] | Mother Elektra is going to help with that, too. | 艾丽卡母后依然会帮你的 |
[15:23] | *Hangin’ out for a body shop at night* | *在夜晚到处寻觅汽修厂* |
[15:25] | *Ain’t it strange what we do to feel all right?* | *奇怪的是我们就为了爽一爽* |
[15:29] | I have a treat for you, Mr. Hosiery: | 我今天奖赏你下 丝袜先生 |
[15:32] | Mistress Lucinda. | 这是露辛达女王 |
[15:34] | She’s twice the mean bitch I am, and costs double. | 她有我两倍狠 自然也有我两倍价 |
[15:48] | Harder. | 使劲点儿 |
[15:51] | That’s my baby girl. | 这才是老娘的乖女鹅 |
[15:59] | Yes! | 爽 |
[16:09] | Angel. | 安吉尔 |
[16:09] | – Hey. – Darling. | -嗨 -亲爱的 |
[16:12] | – Katie. How you doing? – Good. How are you? | -凯蒂 你还好吗 -很好 你呢 |
[16:14] | So nice to-to see you. This is Esteban. We’re together. | 很高兴见到你 这是埃斯特班 我男朋友 |
[16:17] | Yo, I know it’s official when you use my government name. | 你用我身份证上的名字说明我俩锁了 |
[16:21] | – Thank you. – Enjoy. | -谢谢 -玩得开心 |
[16:23] | *A time to turn over* | *是时候咸鱼翻身了* |
[16:26] | *A better life for you and me* | *你我一起开启美好生活* |
[16:29] | Yo, look at these walls. God, I can’t believe we’re in here. | 看看这些墙 真不敢相信我们可以来这 |
[16:32] | Oh, for sure. Don’t steal from nobody. | 当然 可别偷人家东西 |
[16:34] | – No pickpocketing. – I can’t promise nothing. | -不许掏人裤兜 -我可不敢保证 |
[16:39] | Wow. Look, they got it at the tables. | 看看桌上摆的这些 |
[16:42] | Bella! | 可人儿 |
[16:44] | – Mario! – Where have you been all my life, huh? | -马里奥 -你之前死哪儿去了呀 |
[16:46] | What’s going on? I didn’t know you was gonna be here. | 去哪儿发财了 我都不知道你会来 |
[16:49] | Darling, girl, I’m anywhere with an open tab at the bar. | 亲爱的妹子 哪有酒喝我去哪 |
[16:51] | – Thirsty? – Yeah, let’s get a drink. | -渴了吗 -当然 我们去喝一杯 |
[16:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:56] | Do you like the bubbles, handsome? | 你喜欢气泡酒吗 帅哥 |
[16:57] | Yeah. For sure. | 当然喜欢 |
[16:59] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[17:01] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[17:02] | Now that we’re all the best of friends, follow me to VIP. | 现在我们是好朋友了 跟我去贵宾席 |
[17:05] | – Follow you to VIP. – All right. | -跟你去贵宾席 -没错 |
[17:07] | *Touch me* | *给我爱抚* |
[17:10] | Bella! Save some for me, huh? | 美女 给我留点啊 |
[17:12] | Oh, there’s plenty more where that came from, Mario dear. | 卖家那儿还有好多呢 马里奥宝贝 |
[17:16] | Damn, they be doing this shit out in public in front of everybody? | 天啊 他们在众目睽睽之下吸这玩意儿 |
[17:19] | It’s not public. | 没有众目睽睽 |
[17:19] | This is members only, baby. VIP. | 这里是会员制的 宝贝 还是贵宾席 |
[17:26] | You want? | 你来点吗 |
[17:27] | Nah, we good. Thank you. | 不了 我们 谢谢 |
[17:29] | I would not be a good friend | 我要是不告诉你这是一等货 |
[17:30] | if I don’t let you know this is the primo stuff. | 我就没当你是好朋友 |
[17:33] | Medical-grade goods. | 药用级别的货 |
[17:35] | Surely can’t compare to the street drugs uptown. | 可不是村里路边摊的野鸡货比得上的 |
[17:38] | – Who that bitch talking to? – Yo, Angel, Angel. | -那婊子跟谁说话呢 -安吉尔 安吉尔 |
[17:40] | – She didn’t mean nothing by it. – No, no. | -她不是那个意思 -别吵 别吵 |
[17:42] | Not today. | 今天是来开心的 |
[17:43] | But she is right. | 但是她说的没错 |
[17:44] | This is pharmaceutical flake. | 这是制药等级的货 |
[17:46] | No side effects. No hangover. | 没有副作用 不上头 |
[17:48] | Just uninterrupted euphoria, all night long. | 只会让你狂嗨一整晚不停歇 |
[17:53] | You two lovebirds want a taste? | 你们这对小情侣想试试吗 |
[17:54] | *Drive me crazy* | *让我疯狂* |
[17:56] | *Touch me* | *给我爱抚* |
[17:59] | Hey, my man. Where the, uh, | 哥们儿 那啥 |
[18:00] | where the bathrooms at? Where the bathrooms at? | 洗手间在哪 洗手间在哪 |
[18:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:05] | – Okay, let’s go. – Yeah. | -我们走 -好 |
[18:06] | – Let’s go pee. – We’ll be right back. | -我们去嘘嘘 -我们马上回来 |
[18:09] | All right? | 好吗 |
[18:10] | Angel, you can’t do that. | 安吉尔 你不能嗑药 |
[18:12] | You know how Blanca is about drugs. | 你知道布兰卡对毒品什么态度 |
[18:13] | Shit, I was homeless for, like, a month for selling weed, mama. | 我他妈的因为贩毒无家可归了一个月 老妹儿 |
[18:16] | Imagine what she would do if she heard we was sniffing coke. | 想想她知道我们嗑药之后会怎么做 |
[18:18] | – Did you not hear him? – I can’t understand what he’s saying. | -你没听见他说的吗 -鬼知道他在说什么 |
[18:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[18:22] | Pharmaceuticals is stuff doctors prescribe. | 药用级别就是医生用处方开的那种 |
[18:24] | It’s basically medicine. | 基本上算是药物了 |
[18:26] | Why would they give it to them if it’s gonna hurt them? | 如果会伤身的话医生为什么会给他们 |
[18:28] | So, you’re telling me it’s medicine, | 所以你的意思是这是药物 |
[18:30] | like-like the vities we’ve been taking at home? | 就像我们在家吃的维生素那样吗 |
[18:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:33] | Shit, why didn’t you say that, then? Come on. | 操 你刚才怎么不说 快走 |
[18:41] | *Let your conscience go.* | *要什么理智* |
[18:46] | *Do me, yeah* | *带我欲仙欲死* |
[19:06] | *Take a look at me* | *看看我的样子* |
[19:09] | *Tell me, do you like what you see?* | *能不能迷倒你* |
[19:14] | *Do you think you can* | *你觉得你可以* |
[19:18] | *Do you think you can do me?* | *你觉得你可以爽翻我吗* |
[19:23] | *Kiss me, pretty baby* | *吻我 美人* |
[19:28] | *Touch me all over* | *轻抚我全身* |
[19:32] | *Girl, what makes you think you can do me?* | *姑娘 是什么让你觉得你可以上我* |
[19:36] | *Do you think you can do me, girl?* | *你觉得你可以干翻我吗 姑娘* |
[19:41] | *Do me, baby* | *我欲成仙* |
[19:45] | *Do me, baby* | *快乐齐天* |
[19:48] | *Do you think you can* | *你觉得你可以* |
[19:50] | *Do me, baby* | *带我爽上天吗* |
[19:51] | *Do me* | *上我* |
[20:07] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[20:14] | I love you, too. I love you, too. | 我也爱你 我也爱你 |
[20:42] | Is there a Ritz-Carlton or even a Marriott available? | 就不能订个丽思卡尔顿或者万豪住吗 |
[20:45] | That is not in the budget. | 这可不在预算之内 |
[20:47] | ACT UP gave us two rooms. | ACT UP给了我们两个房间 |
[20:49] | One for the ladies and one for the gentlemen. | 一间给女士们住 一间给男士们住 |
[20:52] | I call dibs on the most comfortable bed. | 本女王有权利睡最舒适的床 |
[20:54] | I pray I don’t get scabies. | 希望我不会得疥疮[皮肤病] |
[20:57] | All right, Elektra, you do your entitled thing. | 行了 艾丽卡 您去睡您的高档床 |
[20:59] | The rest of us will make do with our sleeping bags. | 我们其余人将就着用睡袋就好了 |
[21:03] | You think they got room service up in here? | 你觉得他们这儿会有客房服务吗 |
[21:05] | There’s a vending machine right here. | 这儿有台自动售货机 |
[21:07] | Knock yourself out. | 你自便 |
[21:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:13] | So, I’m gonna take this bed by the window | 我睡靠窗的这张床 |
[21:15] | and y’all can take the one by the bathroom. | 你们俩睡靠浴室的那张 |
[21:18] | Daddy needs her rest. | 爸爸我需要好好休息 |
[21:21] | I’m not sharing no bed with him. | 我可不跟他睡一张床 |
[21:23] | Don’t trust yourself? | 你是怕自己把持不住吗 |
[21:24] | No, don’t trust you, cheater. | 不 我是怕你把持不住 劈腿怪 |
[21:27] | Maybe we can get you a cot or something? | 要不我们弄个折叠床什么的 |
[21:29] | I’ll sleep on the cot, but you got to go get it. | 我睡折叠床 但是得你去给我拿 |
[21:33] | Deal. | 成交 |
[21:46] | Don’t judge. | 别逼逼 |
[21:49] | These are my creams and moisturizers. | 这些是我的面霜和保湿霜 |
[21:50] | My routine is the only thing that keeps me sane. | 护肤工作是唯一件能让本帅锅保持理智的事情 |
[21:54] | Damn, that’s a lot of product, Pray. | 妈惹 这瓶瓶罐罐可真是不少啊 普雷 |
[21:58] | This your secret to looking so good at your age? | 这就是你这一把年纪还能容光焕发的小秘密嘛 |
[22:00] | You complimenting me and insulting me in the same breath? | 你这个小幺鸡是在一边恭维我一边损我吗 |
[22:03] | Nah, I ain’t mean it like that. | 没有啦 伦家不是那个意思 |
[22:05] | I’m just saying you look good, that’s all. | 夸你皮肤好而已 没别的意思 |
[22:08] | Thank you. | 那谢谢你惹 |
[22:10] | And yes, this is my secret recipe. | 没错 这就是本帅锅的秘密武器 |
[22:15] | Skin is like leather. | 皮肤就像皮革 |
[22:17] | It must be moisturized to remain supple. | 保湿才能保持弹性 |
[22:20] | I did not know that. | 这我还真不知道 |
[22:23] | It’s funny, when I was your age, | 说来有趣 我在你这个年纪的时候 |
[22:25] | we had lots of older, wiser men to look up to, | 有很多的前辈和高人让我们仰望 |
[22:29] | aspire to. | 崇拜 |
[22:32] | Now we’re just an endangered species. | 现在我们熬成了前辈 却所剩无几 |
[22:44] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[22:51] | I got a call from Chris before we left today. | 今天我们离开之前 我接到克里斯的电话 |
[22:56] | The one from the tour? | 巡演认识的那个 |
[22:59] | He was crying, | 他不停地哭 |
[23:01] | because he tested positive. | 因为他是HIV阳性 |
[23:06] | That’s terrible. | 太糟了 |
[23:07] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:10] | But you said you didn’t sleep with him. | 但你跟我说你没跟他上过床 |
[23:14] | He just sucked my dick. | 他只是给我吹过箫 |
[23:18] | Chris is a hungry bottom ho… | 克里斯就是个鸡渴的小受… |
[23:20] | Okay, okay. Enough of that. | 好了好了 那方面就不用详述啦 |
[23:23] | There’s way too much bottom-shaming | 我们这群人里 小受那点羞羞的事情 |
[23:24] | going on in our community. | 多的数都数不过来 |
[23:27] | Nothing wrong with a man getting what he wants, | 一个男人得偿所愿 |
[23:30] | receiving intimacy. | 享受亲昵 是天经地义的事 |
[23:39] | You need to get tested. | 你得去检查 |
[23:40] | – Again? – Yes, again. | -再查一次吗 -没错 再查一次 |
[23:43] | And it’s not gonna be the last time. | 而且这也不会是最后一次 |
[23:46] | And you need to be honest with Damon. | 你得和达蒙坦白 |
[23:48] | You have a responsibility. | 你有这个责任 |
[23:52] | Listen, | 听着 |
[23:55] | this is our life now. | 这就是我们现在的生活 |
[23:57] | Remember this feeling. | 记住这种感觉 |
[24:00] | It’ll help keep you responsible. | 这会让你为自己负责 |
[24:08] | You two queens gonna help or not? | 你们两位娘娘能不能搭把手 |
[24:12] | I will. I got it. | 我来 我帮你 |
[24:13] | I’m the elder, bitch. | 我可是老人儿了 婊贝 |
[24:15] | Just chill out. | 蛋定点 |
[24:16] | Don’t-don’t throw your back out. | 别把腰都用断了 |
[24:37] | All right, so we got 15 minutes | 好了 所以在邻居报警之前 |
[24:39] | to inflate this condom | 我们有15分钟 |
[24:41] | before the neighborhood watch calls the po-po. | 把这个套套吹起来 |
[24:43] | Let’s get to work. No sauntering, children. | 开始干活吧 别磨蹭 孩子们 |
[24:46] | The news is here. | 记者来了 |
[24:47] | I called them. | 我叫他们来的 |
[24:49] | TV stations love angry gays. | 电视台就爱拍愤怒的基佬 |
[24:50] | No point doing this | 如果不能让全世界都看到 |
[24:51] | if the world don’t see it. | 那这样做就没意义了 |
[24:52] | Okay. So, what’s the plan for when five-o rolls up? | 好吧 警察来了该怎么办 |
[24:56] | Simple. | 简单 |
[24:57] | – We take the fall. – Oh, no, | -我们担下一切 -不行 |
[24:59] | I am not posing for a mug shot with that horrid lighting. | 老娘的脸可不是去监狱的灯光下拍大头照的 |
[25:01] | We’re the elders, Elektra. Sacrifices must be made. | 我们是长辈 艾丽卡 就该我们来牺牲 |
[25:06] | – Bring your ass on… – Get your ass over here. | -别扭捏了 -给我过来 |
[25:08] | – Let’s go. – But… | -走吧 -但是 |
[25:10] | – I am in heels. – Let’s go. | -人家还穿着高跟鞋呢 -走吧 |
[25:16] | I think you need to stretch that out just a little bit more. | 我觉得你得把它再拉长一点 |
[25:19] | – You’re not gonna help? – It’s very hot out here. | -你不准备帮忙吗 -外面热死了 |
[25:25] | Clear down below! | 往下放 |
[25:31] | Does this come over the shrub? | 要盖住灌木丛吗 |
[25:33] | Yes, it must come over the shrubs. | 没错 必须盖住灌木丛 |
[25:34] | That way it’ll look better. | 这样才会好看 |
[25:35] | Our hard work is really paying off. | 我们的努力还真有点效果 |
[25:38] | She’s trying to kill me. | 这女人真是要了命了 |
[25:44] | Ah, shoot. We got to distract her. | 奶奶的 我们得把她弄走 |
[25:45] | You got the right bitch for that. | 本婊出街 统统扑街 |
[25:49] | What’s all this about? | 这是在做什么 |
[25:50] | We’re tenting for termites. | 我们在搭帐篷灭白蚁 |
[25:52] | But don’t worry, Frederica knows all about it. | 不过别担心 弗雷德里卡都知道 |
[25:55] | We’re close. | 我们关系很好 |
[25:56] | I find that hard to believe. | 我不信 |
[25:58] | Just last week, we had lunch at River Cafe, | 就在上周 我们在河畔餐厅吃午饭的时候 |
[26:00] | and she told me all about how much she adores you. | 她一直跟我说她有多崇拜你 |
[26:03] | Now I know you’re lying. | 那你肯定是在撒谎了 |
[26:04] | She’s the worst neighbor I’ve ever had. | 她是我遇到过的最差劲的邻居 |
[26:06] | That bitch can die in a fire. | 那个臭婊子就该被活活烧死 |
[26:09] | But I’m still calling the cops. | 但我还是会报警 |
[26:10] | Good, because you should be arrested for showing yourself | 好极了 就你穿这没品的睡衣影响市容 |
[26:12] | in that ratty old housedress. | 早该被抓去蹲局子 |
[26:14] | Now, run home, Wonder Bread. | 赶紧回家去吧 肥婆 |
[26:15] | And take your ugly dog, too. | 把你的丑狗也带上 |
[26:17] | This ain’t the Yellow Brick Road, bitch. | 这可不是给你这村妇的金砖大道 臭婊 |
[26:22] | What are you gawking at? | 你们看什么 |
[26:23] | Now get back to work. | 赶紧回去干活 |
[26:25] | It’s the government, it’s churches… | 政府和教会 |
[26:27] | that refuse to tell the people the truth, | 拒绝向人们道明真相 |
[26:29] | that condoms are the most effective way | 避孕套才是预防艾滋病传播 |
[26:31] | to prevent the spread of HIV and AIDS. | 最有效的方法 |
[26:34] | And what would you like our audience | 你希望我们的观众 |
[26:35] | to take away from this unique protest? | 从这场独特的抗议中了解到什么呢 |
[26:38] | We’re here, and we ain’t going nowhere. | 我们就在这儿 哪儿也不去 |
[26:42] | And if you think that this disease | 如果你认为这种疾病 |
[26:44] | ain’t coming for you, too, you’re wrong. | 不会降临到你身上 那你就大错特错了 |
[26:47] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:50] | You two make a good team. | 你们俩配合得不错 |
[26:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:53] | We know it, sweetheart. | 确实不错 亲爱的 |
[26:55] | Ready! | 准备好了 |
[26:56] | Turn that camera back on. The real show’s about to start. | 把摄像机打开 真正的表演就要开始了 |
[26:59] | All right, come on, y’all. Get out here. Get out here now. | 快点 到这来 到这来 |
[27:05] | – Are you ready? Okay. – Yes. | -你们准备好了吗 -是的 |
[27:07] | – Three… – Two, one. | -三 -二 一 |
[27:12] | -All right… -Look at that. | -很好 -看那 |
[27:15] | We did this, y’all. | 我们成功了 |
[27:18] | Can y’all believe we made this happen? | 真不敢相信我们成功了 |
[27:20] | Lookee here, lookee here! | 往这看 往这看 |
[27:22] | We’ve done a great job. | 非常好 |
[27:24] | See what happens when you put your mind to it? | 现在知道只要用心 就能成功了吧 |
[27:26] | Baby, look at it rise, honey. | 宝贝 看它升起来了 |
[27:28] | Oh, you like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[27:31] | Here she blows! | 吹起来了 |
[27:34] | – I’m impressed, I have to say. – I’m impressed, too. | -真是精彩 -真是不错 |
[27:36] | I’m impressed. Bravo, children. Bravo. | 非常好 做的非常好 孩子们 很好 |
[27:39] | Yes, yeah. Look at this masterpiece. | 看 这就是杰作 |
[27:43] | You seen my mother’s cookbook anywhere? | 你们看见我妈的菜谱了吗 |
[27:45] | Oh, it’s-it’s in, it’s in my room. | 在我房间 |
[27:46] | I was studying up on those biscuits. | 我在研究怎么做小饼干了 |
[27:47] | – I’ll be right back. – Oh. Okay. | -我马上就回来 -好的 |
[27:52] | -Oh, my God. I’m sorry. -Yo, you ever heard of knocking? | -天哪 我很抱歉 -你就不知道敲门吗 |
[27:55] | Oh, I didn’t know y’all were in here. | 抱歉 我不知道你们在这 |
[27:56] | – Relax. – God… | -放松 -天啊 |
[27:58] | You… | 你 |
[28:00] | – What the fuck is that, Angel? – Nothing. | -这是什么 安吉尔 -没什么 |
[28:02] | Don’t be playing like I’m that naive. | 别以为我什么也不知道 |
[28:03] | I know what cocaine looks like. | 我知道可卡因什么样 |
[28:06] | You ain’t seen nothing. Shut your mouth. | 你什么也没看见 把嘴巴闭紧 |
[28:09] | Get your hands off me. | 把手拿开 |
[28:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:14] | Where the fuck did you get money to afford blow? | 你从哪弄来的钱买这东西 |
[28:17] | You know that shit is not cheap. | 你知道这东西不便宜 |
[28:18] | It was a party favor. We d… we didn’t, | 这是派对上给的 不是我们买的 |
[28:20] | we didn’t pay for… We didn’t pay for nothing. | 不是我们花钱买的 我们一分钱也没花 |
[28:22] | Just because it was free don’t mean it don’t come at a cost. | 不花钱不意味着你们不付出代价 |
[28:24] | Now, you know Mother’s rules. | 你们知道妈妈的规矩 |
[28:26] | You know she don’t play about drugs. | 你们知道她不让碰毒品 |
[28:27] | Papi, you of all people should know that. | 帕比 你们都应该知道的 |
[28:29] | Papo. | 帕帕 |
[28:32] | Trust me, it was nothing, man. | 相信我 这没什么 |
[28:34] | We got caught up in the moment. | 我们一时高兴 |
[28:35] | A-Angel booked another big campaign. | 安吉尔被一个大型模特活动选中了 |
[28:37] | The new Bebe girl. I’m the new Bebe girl. | 新碧碧女孩 我是新碧碧女孩 |
[28:39] | The new Bebe girl, man. | 新碧碧女孩 |
[28:40] | – I’m the new Bebe girl. – Come on. | -我是新碧碧女孩 -饶了我们吧 |
[28:41] | We went out to celebrate, | 我们出去庆祝 |
[28:42] | and it was the first time | 这是我们第一次 |
[28:43] | we got to be together as a legit couple. | 正式以男女朋友的身份出去 |
[28:45] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[28:46] | Look, I’m happy for y’all, | 听着 我为你们感到高兴 |
[28:49] | but if Blanca catches a whiff of this, | 但是如果布兰卡知道一点这事 |
[28:51] | y’all gonna be buried next to Candy. | 你们就准备跟坎蒂共葬吧 |
[28:53] | I know. That’s why you can’t say nothing. | 我知道 所以你什么也不能说 |
[29:02] | You see? It’s gone. | 你看 没了 |
[29:05] | All right, my lips are sealed. | 好吧 我替你们保密 |
[29:07] | As long as you promise you won’t do that shit again. | 但是你们要保证再也不碰那东西了 |
[29:11] | On my life, I promise. Never again, man. | 我保证 这辈子再也不碰了 |
[29:14] | All right, now put some clothes on. | 好吧 把衣服穿好吧 |
[29:15] | – I done seen enough of you. – Hey, come on, | -我看够你们了 -得了吧 |
[29:16] | you know you like what you see. | 你喜欢这样 |
[29:17] | Boy, get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[29:19] | So, wh-where were you? | 你们干嘛去了 |
[29:20] | Oh, we wrapped Frederica’s house in a condom. | 我们把弗雷德丽卡家套在一个避孕套里 |
[29:23] | Hold on, you-you’re telling me her house got AIDS or something? | 慢着 你是说她家房子得了艾滋还是怎么了 |
[29:26] | No, silly. It was payback for the torment | 当然不是 这是替母后 |
[29:28] | she put Mother under. | 报仇呢 |
[29:30] | Now, get dressed. I’ll tell you the whole story at dinner, okay? | 赶紧穿衣服 吃饭的时候告诉你们整件事 |
[29:38] | All right, all right, all right! The grub is coming up! | 好了好了 饭来了 |
[29:41] | Who ready to eat? | 来吃饭啦 |
[29:43] | If this is not the best meal that you’ve had, | 这绝对是你们吃过的 |
[29:46] | I don’t know what is, okay? | 最好的一顿饭 |
[29:51] | – All three of y’all cooked that all by yourself? – Uh-huh, uh-huh. | -你们三个自己做的 -当然 |
[29:54] | We had the help of Mother Blanca’s recipe book to guide us. | 我们有布兰卡母后的菜谱 |
[29:58] | It’s looking like Chef Boyardee went to work in that kitchen. | 好像男厨进了咱们的厨房 |
[30:00] | Okay, boys, Lulu, y’all done good. | 孩子们 露露 你们做的都很好 |
[30:04] | Operation Condom Wrap was a success. | 避孕套行动大获全胜 |
[30:07] | – Good job, Lulu. – Uh-huh. So, what’s next? | -干得不错 露露 -接下来怎么办 |
[30:10] | – Yeah, we want to do another one. – Well, that’s up to y’all. | -我们再干一次 -你们定 |
[30:13] | But I will say that you first should be focused on the things | 但是我觉得你们应该先准备一下 |
[30:16] | – that are coming… – Hold up. | -马上要来的事情 -打住 |
[30:17] | Now, tonight’s supposed to be different. | 今夜注定不同 |
[30:20] | Tonight, we cooked instead of Blanca, | 今晚 我们做的饭 不是布兰卡 |
[30:22] | and tonight, we giving the speech instead of Pray. | 今晚 我们要做演讲 而不是祈祷 |
[30:27] | So, we’re being schooled on this evening? | 我们今晚要受到教育了 |
[30:29] | – Just a little bit. – Listen up. | -一点点 -听着 |
[30:31] | I just want to say thank you. | 我只想说谢谢你们 |
[30:33] | You know, y’all saw that all of us was struggling, falling down, | 大家都看到我们在挣扎 摔倒 |
[30:37] | and y’all could’ve left us there. | 你们本可以丢掉我们不管 |
[30:39] | Or you could’ve picked us up, | 或者直接把我们扶起来 |
[30:40] | but you gave us a chance | 但是你们给我们机会 |
[30:42] | to lift ourselves up off the floor. | 让我们自己站起来 |
[30:44] | -To learn something. -And what was that? | -让我们学到点什么 -学到了什么呢 |
[30:46] | That there’s a world that is waiting | 我们知道大千世界 |
[30:48] | for us to make our marks. | 等着我们去创造 |
[30:50] | And a community, | 一个群体 |
[30:52] | right here, waiting for us to take the baton. | 就在这 等着我们去引领 |
[30:56] | Now, I don’t know what the ball’s gonna look like in ten years, | 我不知道十年后的舞会什么样 |
[30:58] | and God knows if any of us gonna be here to see it. | 在座的谁也不会知道 |
[31:02] | But whatever that future is, | 但是不管未来什么样 |
[31:04] | – it’s gonna be managed by us. – Okay? | -我们都要掌控自己的人生 -好吗 |
[31:06] | Hear, hear! Hear, hear! | 听听 听听 |
[31:10] | I’ll drink to that. | 干杯 |
[31:18] | I was so happy to see you up and running again. | 看到你重新营业真好 |
[31:20] | -No one does acrylics like you, Blanca. -Thank you, love. | -指甲就数你做的好 -谢谢 |
[31:23] | You know, my shady-ass landlord | 我那缺德的房东 |
[31:25] | demanded the court to rush our case. | 要求法庭尽快结束我们的案子 |
[31:27] | She was so sure she was gonna win, | 她以为她能赢 |
[31:28] | but they ruled in my favor. | 但是我胜诉了 |
[31:30] | Wait, so you beat a rich white woman in court? | 你是说你在法庭上打败了一个有钱的白人 |
[31:32] | Um, yes. Sometimes right is right. | 是的 有时候正义即胜利 |
[31:35] | God bless the USA. | 上帝保佑美国 |
[31:38] | Keep the change. | 留着做小费吧 |
[31:46] | Oh. You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:49] | I reserve the right to refuse services to anyone, | 我有权利拒绝为某些人提供服务 |
[31:52] | especially a homophobic, racist witch who breaks contracts. | 尤其是一个违约 恐同 歧视黑人的人 |
[31:57] | I’ve been stiffed on payments, | 我在付款上受过骗 |
[31:58] | I’ve been double-crossed on deals. | 在交易上被出卖过 |
[32:00] | That all comes with the territory. | 这都发生在这块地上 |
[32:02] | But your assault on me, my home, my reputation… | 但是你对我 我的家和我名声的侵犯 |
[32:05] | Please, Frederica. You act like the world didn’t already know | 弗雷德丽卡 别装的好像全世界不知道 |
[32:07] | you was a stone-cold bitch. | 你是一个冷血动物 |
[32:09] | You basically bragged about how hard you was | 我们见面第一天 你就一直在说 |
[32:11] | the first day we met. | 你有多强硬 |
[32:12] | This is different. You humiliated me. | 这不一样 你羞辱了我 |
[32:15] | Do you know how difficult it is for a woman in real estate? | 你知道在房地产业的女性有多难吗 |
[32:17] | Now they’re laughing at me. | 现在他们都嘲笑我 |
[32:19] | And those Upper West Side commies think I’m prejudiced. | 上西城的人认为我种族歧视 |
[32:22] | And all because of you. | 这一切都是因为你 |
[32:23] | Good. Now, can you please leave my establishment? | 你能离开我的店了吗 |
[32:26] | Fine. I just came down here to say congratulations, Blanca, | 好 我就是来庆祝你 布兰卡 |
[32:30] | or whatever your real name is. | 不管你到底叫什么 |
[32:32] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[32:33] | I’m not easy to get the best of. | 我不会被轻易击败 |
[32:36] | I almost admire you. | 我几乎要崇拜你了 |
[32:38] | Underestimate me at your peril. | 这就是低估我的后果 |
[32:41] | Do be careful at night when you leave here, though. | 你晚上离开的时候可要小心点 |
[32:43] | This neighborhood isn’t improving | 这个社区治安水平的提升 |
[32:45] | as fast as I thought it would. | 并没有我预想的那么快 |
[32:46] | Excuse me, is that a threat? | 怎么 你在威胁我吗 |
[32:48] | You gonna send somebody to bust my kneecaps? | 你要找人来打断我的腿吗 |
[32:50] | I’m just saying that you should underestimate me | 我只是说你也要小心 |
[32:52] | at your peril, too, sweetheart. | 低估我的后果 亲爱的 |
[32:57] | So, next thing I know, she up and left. | 然后她就起身离开了 |
[32:59] | I mean, she just hopped in her car and sped away. | 她钻进车里就飞驰而去 |
[33:01] | I can’t believe we won. | 我不敢相信我们赢了 |
[33:06] | Ew, what? | 咋了 |
[33:08] | I’m just proud of you, girl. | 我只是为你骄傲 姑娘 |
[33:10] | We needed a win, especially after… you know. | 我们需要一次胜利 尤其是从那之后 你懂的 |
[33:17] | Well, how are you holding up? | 你过得还好吧 |
[33:18] | I’m okay. I’m better. | 还行 比原来好了 |
[33:22] | I appreciate what you’ve done for me. | 我很感激你为我做的事 |
[33:25] | For real. | 真的 |
[33:26] | Candy’s death really fucked me up, girl. | 坎蒂的死让我完全崩溃了 |
[33:30] | I was feeling lost before she died. | 她死前我就很迷茫 |
[33:33] | I’ve never been great expressing my feelings. | 我从不知道如何表达感情 |
[33:35] | Losing Candy just… made it worse. | 失去坎蒂…让一切恶化了 |
[33:40] | But there you were to lift me up. | 但是你让我重新振作起来 |
[33:43] | I’m getting back to good. | 我越来越走上正轨了 |
[33:44] | I’m happy to hear that. | 我很高兴你这么说 |
[33:45] | Shit, I see what you’ve done. | 我看得到你做的一切 |
[33:48] | Your kids are taken care of. | 你照顾孩子们 |
[33:50] | You got a great house. | 你有个超棒的家族 |
[33:51] | Shit, you’ve got a business now. | 你还做起了生意 |
[33:53] | Girl, please do not be fooled. | 姑娘 别太天真 |
[33:55] | – None of this has been easy. – Happiness don’t come easy. | -这一切都不容易 -快乐总是来之不易的 |
[33:59] | Which is why | 所以我 |
[34:01] | I’ve… enrolled into the Bronx Community College. | 进了布朗克斯社区大学 |
[34:05] | – I’m gonna get my accounting degree, girl. – What?! | -我要拿到我的会计学位 -真的吗 |
[34:06] | Yo, Lulu, I am so proud of you. | 露露 我真为你骄傲 |
[34:08] | Yo, I got dreams, too. | 我也有梦想的呀 |
[34:10] | I figured I’d make them a reality. | 我要把它们变成现实 |
[34:17] | Thank you for inspiring me. | 谢谢你启发了我 |
[34:21] | And for pulling me out the dark. | 帮助我走出阴影 |
[34:28] | We’ve been here an hour. | 我们在这一小时了 |
[34:31] | You sure it’s been the whole ten days? | 你确定已经整整十天了吗 |
[34:33] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[34:34] | They called me yesterday and told me to come in here. | 他们昨天给我打电话 让我今天来这 |
[34:44] | This is the first time I’ve been tested | 这是我第一次 |
[34:45] | without having Damon to hold my hand through it. | 没有达蒙牵着手来检测 |
[34:55] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[34:57] | This is what being an adult looks like. | 成年人就是这样啊 |
[35:01] | Ain’t no different than paying your electric bill | 和你交电费或者缴税 |
[35:03] | or doing your taxes. | 没啥区别 |
[35:07] | I ain’t never done taxes. | 我从没缴过税 |
[35:09] | Do I have to teach you children everything? | 你们这些孩子 啥都要我教吗 |
[35:14] | Maybe so… | 也许吧 |
[35:16] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[35:18] | Bitch, I may be your elder, but I ain’t your daddy. | 小婊砸 我是你长辈 不是你爸爸 |
[35:22] | Well, what if I’m into daddies? | 如果我对爸爸有兴趣呢 |
[35:27] | It gets real muggy in these waiting rooms. | 这候诊室相当闷热啊 |
[35:37] | That’s me. | 到我了 |
[35:39] | Go in there and be strong. | 去吧 坚强点 |
[35:42] | I’ll be waiting for you when you get out. | 我会在这等你出来 |
[35:47] | – Gay male, birthday June 22, 1967? – Yep. | -男同性恋 1967年6月22日生 -是的 |
[35:53] | It says here that the test came back positive. | 检测结果显示是阳性 |
[35:56] | Do you have a general practitioner, | 你有全科医生吗 |
[35:57] | – or will you be needing a recommendation for a doctor? – Wh-What? | -或者你需要推荐医生吗 -你说什么 |
[36:00] | We’ll also need a list of all your sexual partners | 我们还需要你所有的性伴侣 |
[36:03] | with their phone numbers | 以及他们的电话号 |
[36:04] | – so that we can contact them. – Uh, hold on, um… | -从而可以联系到他们 -等等 |
[36:08] | What are you saying? | 你刚说了什么 |
[36:10] | You are HIV-positive. | 你艾滋病毒阳性 |
[36:13] | Were you expecting a different result? | 你以为会是另一个结果吗 |
[36:14] | Of course I was. | 当然 |
[36:16] | In your questionnaire, | 在你的问卷里 |
[36:17] | you stated that you had multiple same-sex partners, | 你说过有多个同性性伴侣 |
[36:20] | and that you rarely use condoms. | 并且很少使用避孕套 |
[36:22] | Well, yes, but… No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 是的 但是 不 不 不 |
[36:25] | No, no, no. Uh, run the test again. | 不 重新检测一次 |
[36:26] | We’ve run it twice. | 我们测过两次了 |
[36:28] | I ain’t never had no fevers, | 我没有发烧 |
[36:29] | no night sweats or nothing. | 没有盗汗 什么都没有 |
[36:30] | Not all patients experience the symptoms of seroconversion. | 不是所有患者都会有血清阳转的症状 |
[36:50] | So, that’s it? | 那我完了 |
[37:07] | Baby, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[37:12] | I’m gonna die. | 我会死的 |
[37:15] | – I’m gonna die, Pray… – No. No, you’re not. No, you’re not. | -我会死的 普雷 -不 你不会的 你不会 |
[37:18] | No, you’re not. | 你不会死的 |
[37:31] | I got you, I got you, I got you, I got you, I got you. | 有我在 有我在 |
[37:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:50] | She didn’t get in the car? | 她没上车 |
[37:54] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[37:56] | 9:15, ma’am. | 9:15 夫人 |
[37:59] | Her call time was 7:30. | 她的拍摄时间是七点半 |
[38:08] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[38:10] | Two hours, to be exact. | 迟到了两个小时 |
[38:13] | And you look like shit. | 你看上去糟透了 |
[38:16] | Good morning to you, too, Miss… Miss Ford. | 早上好 福特女士 |
[38:18] | Are you hungover? | 宿醉吗 |
[38:20] | Why would you party the night | 你为什么要在你最重要的 |
[38:21] | before your most important shoot? | 摄影的前一天晚上参加派对 |
[38:24] | This-this is Bebe. | 这可是碧碧 |
[38:26] | I’m sorry to interrupt. How you doing, Miss Ford? | 不好意思打扰你们 你好吗 福特女士 |
[38:28] | I’m Esteban, Angel’s boyfriend. | 我是埃斯特班 安吉尔的男朋友 |
[38:30] | I just wanted to say I also appreciate everything | 我想说我非常感谢 |
[38:32] | you’ve done to help Angel. | 你为安吉尔做的一切 |
[38:33] | Esteban, I’ve heard lovely things about you, | 埃斯特班 我听说过你 |
[38:35] | but can I take it from here? | 现在可以交给我了吗 |
[38:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:39] | Break legs, mm-hmm? | 加油 |
[38:47] | Oh, you want me to g go. Yeah. | 你想让我出去 好的 |
[38:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:52] | I’ll be outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[38:56] | You see all of this? | 你看到这一切了吗 |
[38:59] | This is for you. | 这都是为你准备的 |
[39:01] | Everyone here is here for you. | 所有人都是为你而来 |
[39:07] | You are the star… | 你就是 |
[39:10] | of this production. | 这次摄影的明星 |
[39:15] | I don’t care to know the particulars | 我不在乎你在布朗克斯的 |
[39:18] | of your nighttime activities in the Bronx, | 夜生活的细节 |
[39:22] | but you are better than this. | 但是你本应该更好的 |
[39:25] | – You don’t know me. – Darling girl. | -你不了解我 -亲爱的姑娘 |
[39:28] | Haven’t we done this routine before? | 我们以前不是用过这个套路了 |
[39:32] | I’ve been doing this longer than you’ve lived. | 我开始干这行的时候你还没出生呢 |
[39:34] | And I’ve seen bright and shining stars like you | 我见过许多像你一样耀眼的新星 |
[39:39] | dim their own light. | 逐渐暗淡 |
[39:40] | You’re so close to having | 你是那么接近 |
[39:42] | everything you told me you wanted, Angel. | 你想要的一切 安吉尔 |
[39:53] | Do you want to burn out, too? | 你也想自我毁灭吗 |
[40:05] | Maddy, fetch the photographer. | 马蒂 把摄影师找来 |
[40:08] | Hair and makeup, you know what you guys have to do. | 发型 化妆 你们知道该干什么 |
[40:11] | Hello, Miss Ford. | 你好 福特女士 |
[40:14] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[40:18] | Nice to see you again, Angel. | 很高兴再次见到你 安吉尔 |
[40:29] | 为尊严拼搏 为更好的生活拼搏 总有一天会达到转折点 胜利和快乐便随之而来 |