| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | So, we got vitamin B, | 这是维他命B | 
| [00:03] | niacin, magnesium, | 维他命B3 镁片 | 
| [00:07] | calcium, zinc… | 钙片 锌片 | 
| [00:11] | And this is vitamin D3, | 这是维他命D3 | 
| [00:12] | which is really important for people | 对我们得艾滋的有色人种来说 | 
| [00:13] | of color living with HIV. | 非常重要 | 
| [00:15] | Can’t I just take a once-a-day multivitamin | 我就不能吃那种一天一次的混合维他命片吗 | 
| [00:16] | and be done with it? | 吃完就了事 | 
| [00:17] | Not if you want to survive. | 除非你不想活命了 | 
| [00:19] | Ain’t no more sitting on the sidelines, baby. | 别不当回事 亲爱的 | 
| [00:23] | And here are some Chinese herbs. | 这是中药 | 
| [00:25] | You want to brew this into a tea | 泡茶的时候加进去 | 
| [00:26] | and drink it three times a day. | 一天喝三次 | 
| [00:28] | That’ll take care of your mind. | 能够保持你神智清醒 | 
| [00:29] | Your body will follow. | 身体才能强健 | 
| [00:31] | That smells disgusting. | 好难闻 | 
| [00:33] | Yeah. And they taste like shit, too. | 是的 吃下去更恶心 | 
| [00:37] | And don’t ask me what’s in ’em. All I know, | 别问我成分 我只知道 | 
| [00:40] | it really helped me bring my numbers back up | 对AZT有不良反应之后 | 
| [00:42] | after I had that bad reaction to the AZT. | 这药让我T细胞数量增加了一些 | 
| [00:44] | How the hell am I supposed to keep up | 我他妈这么短时间 | 
| [00:45] | with all of this, Pray? | 怎么适应得了 普雷 | 
| [00:46] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 | 
| [00:50] | I still haven’t told anybody. | 我还没跟任何人说 | 
| [00:55] | No one’s ever gonna date me again. | 我再也没法谈恋爱了 | 
| [00:58] | Who’s gonna love me? | 还有谁会喜欢我 | 
| [01:00] | I’m damaged goods. | 喜欢我这样的烂货 | 
| [01:01] | Okay. No. No, no, no. | 别这么想 | 
| [01:04] | You can’t think about that right now. | 你现在别想这件事情 | 
| [01:07] | Baby, you have to focus on your health. | 你得关注你的健康情况 | 
| [01:10] | And you gotta tell Damon. | 而且你得告诉达蒙 | 
| [01:11] | Like, with a quickness, baby. | 越快越好 | 
| [01:14] | I know you’re scared, but you owe that to him. | 我知道你很害怕 但是他应该知情 | 
| [01:16] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [01:19] | I will. | 我会说的 | 
| [01:22] | Would you pass me some of that bok choy, please? | 你能给我一些青菜吗 | 
| [01:24] | Mm, which one is that? | 那是啥 | 
| [01:27] | The green stuff. | 绿色菜叶 | 
| [01:32] | You need to eat more vegetables. | 你得多吃蔬菜 | 
| [01:34] | Vegetables? | 蔬菜 | 
| [01:35] | Me and Damon lived off of Sprite and beef jerky. | 我和达蒙靠雪碧和牛肉干度日的 | 
| [01:39] | – You can’t do that no more. – Why not? | -你千万别这么干了 -为什么 | 
| [01:40] | My abs never looked better. | 我的腹肌还是好看的很 | 
| [01:42] | It’s better for you to be thick and healthy | 圆润健康地活着总比 | 
| [01:46] | than cute and withering away. | 帅气着凋零要好 | 
| [01:48] | So you like ’em thick. | 所以你喜熊 | 
| [01:51] | I like them alive. | 我喜欢活着的 | 
| [01:54] | They drummed you right out of Hollywood. | 他们把你赶出好莱坞 | 
| [01:57] | Now you come crawling back to Broadway. | 你就灰溜溜地来了百老汇 | 
| [01:59] | So, you see that lady right there? | 你看这个女的 | 
| [02:02] | That part was supposed to be played by Judy Garland. | 本来应该是朱迪·嘉兰来演 | 
| [02:04] | But Judy Garland got fired | 但是因为拍预告片时醉醺醺的 | 
| [02:06] | for being drunk in her trailer. | 她失去了这个角色 | 
| [02:09] | Please, please tell me you know who Judy Garland is. | 别说你不知道朱迪·嘉兰是谁 | 
| [02:12] | Of course I know who she is. | 我当然知道 | 
| [02:14] | I didn’t know that, though. | 你说的这事我倒是不知道 | 
| [02:16] | How you know so much about culture? | 你怎么知道这么多轶事 | 
| [02:17] | Movies and books were all we had. | 我们只剩下电影和书籍 | 
| [02:19] | You guys have MTV and magazines and all sorts of stuff. | 你们有MTV 时尚杂志 还有各类流行文化 | 
| [02:23] | I like that about you. | 我挺喜欢你这点的 | 
| [02:25] | You’re sophisticated. | 见多识广 | 
| [02:28] | What the hell are you doing in there?! | 你他妈在干嘛 | 
| [02:30] | – Giving it a shampoo. – Good-bye, pussycat. | -给它洗头 -拜拜 喵喵 | 
| [02:35] | Thank you for tonight. I really needed this. | 今晚谢谢你 我真的很受启发 | 
| [02:37] | I don’t know why you’re thanking me. | 这有什么好谢的 | 
| [02:38] | You paid for dinner. | 你请的晚餐 | 
| [02:40] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 | 
| [02:44] | – I guess I should head out then. – Yeah, it’s getting late. | -我得回去了 -是啊 有点晚了 | 
| [02:46] | – But I’m glad we did this. – Yeah, me, too. | -但今晚很开心 -我也是 | 
| [02:48] | It was fun. | 很有趣 | 
| [02:50] | You, uh, think it’s okay if I crash here? | 我今晚要是借住在这可以吗 | 
| [02:53] | – Why? – It’s the time of night | -为什么 -今晚艾丽卡 | 
| [02:54] | when Electra brings her boyfriends home. | 会带男朋友们回家 | 
| [02:57] | Shit gets weird. | 气氛有点奇怪 | 
| [03:00] | Yeah, I got you. | 我懂 | 
| [03:01] | Um, I’m gonna get you a pillow and some sheets. | 我给你准备枕头床单 | 
| [03:04] | This sofa is not that comfy, | 这个沙发不是很舒服 | 
| [03:08] | but it’ll do. | 不过能睡人 | 
| [03:10] | Tomorrow’s Saturday, and it’s my day off, | 明天周六 我不上班 | 
| [03:12] | so I like to sleep in. | 我会睡个懒觉 | 
| [03:14] | So please, kindly, | 所以拜托你 | 
| [03:16] | let yourself out quietly. | 出去的时候小声点 | 
| [03:19] | Sweet dreams. | 好梦 | 
| [03:42] | What in God’s name are you doing? | 你到底要干嘛 | 
| [03:44] | Oh, you were right. That couch is lumpy. | 你说对了 沙发硌得慌 | 
| [03:47] | I figured you have a big bed, so… | 我想你的床很大 | 
| [03:56] | No, really, what are you… | 不 说真的 你要 | 
| [03:59] | what are you doing? | 你要干嘛 | 
| [04:04] | I think I have a thing for you. | 我好像有点喜欢你 | 
| [04:08] | You’re… You’re going through a lot right now. | 你这几天遇上的事太多了 | 
| [04:14] | You’re confused. | 你很迷茫 | 
| [04:26] | Whip me. | 让我爽 | 
| [04:30] | This ain’t confused. | 我的欲望可不会迷茫 | 
| [04:49] | *Somebody told me* | *有人告诉我* | 
| [04:52] | *There’d be trouble at home* | *内院要起火* | 
| [04:55] | *’Cause we never talk a lot* | *两人独处时* | 
| [04:58] | *When we spend time alone* | *交流不够* | 
| [05:01] | *And how are we supposed to know* | *我们怎么知道* | 
| [05:05] | *Know something is wrong?* | *孰对孰错* | 
| [05:08] | *Well, we’ve got a way to communicate…* | *我们找个办法沟通* | 
| [05:10] | I think I want you to have me, too. | 我想让你也干我 | 
| [05:12] | *It keeps a happy home* | *快活老家* | 
| [05:14] | *And no one* | *没人* | 
| [05:18] | *Does it like me* | *像我那样* | 
| [05:20] | *And no one but you* | *只有你的* | 
| [05:24] | *Has that kind of whip appeal on me* | *鞭子抽在我身上让我如此着迷* | 
| [05:30] | *Keep on whippin’ on me* | *继续抽我* | 
| [05:34] | *You whip it on me* | *抽我吧* | 
| [05:37] | *Whip all your sweet, sweet lovin’* | *用你对我的爱* | 
| [05:40] | *On me.* | *鞭挞我* | 
| [05:46] | The category is… | 舞会主题是 | 
| [05:49] | Live… | 活着 | 
| [05:52] | Work… | 工作 | 
| [05:54] | Pose! | 姿态 | 
| [06:20] | – Hey! – Found it. Look. | -嘿 -翻到了 看 | 
| [06:24] | No. | 我靠 | 
| [06:28] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 | 
| [06:29] | They did a good job, right? | 拍的很好 是吧 | 
| [06:30] | Yo, you look good as hell, girl. | 你也太好看了吧 | 
| [06:32] | – Aah, a really good job! – I love it. | -拍得太好了 -我喜欢 | 
| [06:35] | Yo, I can’t believe | 我不敢相信 | 
| [06:38] | that photographer ain’t tried nothing. | 那个摄像师不会毛手毛脚 | 
| [06:40] | You sure he didn’t ask for no kinky shit after I left? | 我走了之后 他真没什么变态要求吗 | 
| [06:43] | Nah, but it was definitely awkward. | 没有 不过拍的时候很尴尬 | 
| [06:46] | He was aggressive and cruel | 在别人面前 | 
| [06:48] | in front of everybody. | 他非常霸道冷酷 | 
| [06:49] | But I only put up with his abuse | 我只能忍受他的无理要求 | 
| [06:50] | because I was scared that if I said anything, | 因为我怕我一有反抗 | 
| [06:52] | that he would tell everybody everything. | 他就把那些事情都抖出来 | 
| [06:54] | So I just kept my mouth shut. | 所以我就保持缄默了 | 
| [06:56] | He lucky Ms. Ford sent me home, | 他走运了 福特女士要我回来了 | 
| [06:57] | or I would have kicked his ass again. | 不然我会再揍他一顿 | 
| [06:58] | – Mm. – What? | -嘿嘿 -什么 | 
| [07:00] | – You so cute getting all riled up for me. – Hey. | -你太帅了 我又有点性奋了 -嘿 | 
| [07:03] | Cut it out. | 打住 | 
| [07:05] | I got something for you | 你不打住的话 | 
| [07:06] | – if you don’t cut it out. – I like you getting | -有你好受的 -我喜欢你 | 
| [07:08] | – all riled up for me. – If you don’t cut it out… | -这副望眼欲穿的模样 -你不打住的话 | 
| [07:12] | My knight in shining armor. | 我的白马王子 | 
| [07:17] | My baby. | 宝贝 | 
| [07:26] | I must have done something right | 我肯定处理恰当了 | 
| [07:27] | ’cause he didn’t say nothing. | 因为他也没说什么 | 
| [07:30] | Well, I’m happy. | 反正我很开心 | 
| [07:32] | It came out good. | 结果是好的 | 
| [07:35] | I guess the campaign was too important. | 可能这次拍摄很重要 | 
| [07:37] | – Hmm. – I love you. | -嗯 -我爱你 | 
| [07:41] | I love you so much, Angel. | 我很爱你 安吉尔 | 
| [07:46] | I bet you girls gonna look back at these pictures | 我敢打赌 那些女孩看到这些照片 | 
| [07:48] | and talk about the great beauty Angel | 会纷纷讨论这个叫安吉尔的美人 | 
| [07:50] | that broke through the doors for ’em, watch. | 然后挤破头去买这本杂志 你瞧着吧 | 
| [07:51] | Please. | 别夸张了 | 
| [07:53] | I want to show you something. | 给你看样东西 | 
| [07:55] | What you trying to show me | 你还有什么是 | 
| [07:57] | that I ain’t already seen? | 我没见过的吗 | 
| [08:05] | Whose place is this? | 这是谁的房子 | 
| [08:07] | – It’s my guy Joaquin’s. – Hmm. | -我朋友杰昆的 -嗯 | 
| [08:09] | We was at work, and he asked me | 干活时认识的 他问我 | 
| [08:10] | if I knew somebody looking for a place. | 认不认识谁在找房子 | 
| [08:15] | Blanca can’t fit all of Evangelista in here. | 埃万杰利斯塔家族住不下 | 
| [08:18] | Plus, this area’s expensive. | 而且这地段太贵了 | 
| [08:20] | It’s $450 a month. | 450一个月 | 
| [08:22] | – It’s mad cheap for this neighborhood. – Mm. | -这地段没有再便宜的房子了 -也是 | 
| [08:24] | And it’s getting real fancy real quick. | 离那些上流人士很近 | 
| [08:26] | With the lifestyle you living, mama, | 随着你的生活品质提高 | 
| [08:28] | and the places you going, | 见识的地方越来越多 | 
| [08:29] | you need to be living in a place like this, | 你有必要住在这样的房子 | 
| [08:31] | next to all them fancy people you’ll be working with. | 挨着你共事的那些上等人 | 
| [08:34] | You trying to get a place together? | 你是想跟我一起住吗 | 
| [08:36] | – On our own? – No. | -我俩住 -不 | 
| [08:38] | It’s not about me. | 你不用考虑我 | 
| [08:40] | I’ll stay home with Blanca if you want me to. | 你需要的话 我可以继续跟布兰卡住 | 
| [08:42] | This will be yours. | 你住在这 | 
| [08:44] | You make your own money now. | 你现在自己挣钱 | 
| [08:45] | And I need you to know you can get this | 我想让你知道 你想自己住的话 | 
| [08:47] | if you want it for yourself. | 你完全可以租下来 | 
| [08:48] | You know, the last time I had a place of my own, | 上一次我有自己的房子的时候 | 
| [08:51] | a guy got it for me. | 是个男人给我租的 | 
| [08:53] | So I could be on retainer. | 这样我可以服侍他 | 
| [08:54] | His little plaything. | 做他的玩物 | 
| [08:57] | Now I can get a place of my own. | 现在我可以有自己的住所 | 
| [09:01] | My own place. | 自己的 | 
| [09:08] | You can see the piers from here. | 从这里能看到码头 | 
| [09:14] | That’s where I used to… | 那是我以前 | 
| [09:17] | where I used to pull tricks with the girls. | 和姐妹们玩小把戏的地方 | 
| [09:23] | Same piers I used to deal on. | 也是我以前贩毒的地方 | 
| [09:35] | – Gotcha. – Wh-what? | -看 -啥 | 
| [09:44] | What is all that? | 搞啥呢 | 
| [09:48] | Hi, ladies. | 姑娘们好 | 
| [09:51] | What’s with Golden Girls realness at our booth? | 我们的专座怎么有《黄金女郎》的既视感 | 
| [09:52] | They gave those old bats our table | 他们把我们的桌子给了那群老妖婆 | 
| [09:54] | ’cause you finally decide to join us. | 都是因为你姗姗来迟 | 
| [09:56] | Please, | 请 | 
| [09:57] | take your time. | 不用急 | 
| [09:59] | You can’t be late twice. | 反正再迟也迟不到哪去了 | 
| [09:59] | I was up late last night. I’m having a slow morning. | 我昨晚睡得晚 早上磨蹭了一会 | 
| [10:03] | So slow you come in third in a two-man race. | 磨蹭到我们仨的贝塔都干枯龟裂了 | 
| [10:05] | Okay, are you hens just gonna keep wasting time clucking, | 你们这群母鸡就只会浪费时间咯咯哒吗 | 
| [10:08] | or shall we proceed? | 还要不要继续 | 
| [10:10] | Yeah? | 好吗 | 
| [10:14] | Hear ye, hear ye. | 听听你们说的话 | 
| [10:16] | The bi-monthly meeting of the Masters | 两月一度的舞会理事会高层会议 | 
| [10:18] | of Ceremonies Council is now in session. | 现在正式开始 | 
| [10:21] | Manhattan, updates. | 曼哈顿 汇报 | 
| [10:24] | Well, we used part of the dues and donations | 我们用一部分会费和捐赠 | 
| [10:25] | to pay for Candy’s burial, | 支付了坎蒂的葬礼费用 | 
| [10:27] | so we aren’t gonna be able to cover | 所以我们没有钱准备 | 
| [10:28] | the trophies for the next ball. | 下次舞会的奖杯了 | 
| [10:30] | We all need to cover this. | 我们都要垫付 | 
| [10:32] | All right. Come on. | 好吧 交钱 | 
| [10:35] | – Oh, you’re collecting it? – Yeah. | -都交给你吗 -嗯 | 
| [10:36] | I’ll collect it. I’ll go get them. | 我来收 我去买 | 
| [10:37] | – Thank you. – That’s all I got. | -谢谢 -我就这些了 | 
| [10:40] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [10:45] | Two dollars, bitch… | 两块钱 你丫 | 
| [10:46] | That said, “We all need to cover it”? | 不是说”我们都要垫付”吗 | 
| [10:48] | We all need to help in the way that we can. | 我们都要尽力帮助 | 
| [10:50] | – Oh, okay. Moving on. -Thank you. | -好吧 继续 -谢谢您嘞 | 
| [10:53] | The children are loving Candy’s Sweet Refrain as a new category, | 小盆友们都很喜欢”坎蒂劲歌”这个新主题 | 
| [10:56] | but now the Butch Queens want to perform up in drags. | 但是妖男们想要穿女装表演 | 
| [10:59] | Perfect. | 完美 | 
| [11:00] | – Motion accepted. – Just that fast? | -动议通过 -这么快 | 
| [11:02] | You always have an opinion about categories. | 你对主题不都是很有意见的吗 | 
| [11:05] | That’s not true. | 并没有 | 
| [11:06] | Bitch, please. You’ve got opinions | 别逗了 你层出不穷的意见 | 
| [11:09] | like these queens got bleached assholes. | 就好比骚0们洗得干干净净的菊花 | 
| [11:12] | Nobody want it, they’re always offering it out | 没人在意 却主动往上蹭 | 
| [11:14] | – and you can keep it to yourself. – Are you in a rush? | -你的意见明明可以不说的 -你有急事吗 | 
| [11:16] | You got a midmorning date you running off to? | 你赶着去约会吗 | 
| [11:18] | – No. – Are you sure, sis? | -没有 -你确定吗 姐妹 | 
| [11:22] | You are positively glowing. | 你的光芒亮瞎狗眼 | 
| [11:25] | I mean, your face ain’t even beat. | 你的表情一点不忧桑 | 
| [11:27] | Uh, what have you done with Pray Tell? | 你对普雷·特尔做了什么 | 
| [11:29] | Well, you know, I’ve been switching up my regime. | 我换了一套日常 | 
| [11:31] | You know, I got some new creams and unguents | 买了新的面霜和软膏 | 
| [11:33] | and lotions and potions and stuff. | 和沐浴露和药水等 | 
| [11:35] | You know how that goes. | 你懂的 | 
| [11:38] | Okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 | 
| [11:40] | I have a confession to make, and you heifers | 我有事要坦白 但是你们这些小骚货 | 
| [11:42] | better keep this shit to yourselves. | 得给我保密 | 
| [11:46] | I’ve taken a lover. | 我有情人了 | 
| [11:47] | Finally. | 终于 | 
| [11:48] | Last person to ice your cakes was Keenan. | 上个给你耕耘播种的还是基南 | 
| [11:52] | Though, why wouldn’t you tell us | 不过 为什么你不告诉我们 | 
| [11:53] | – you’ve in love? – I’m not in love. | -你恋爱了 -我没恋爱 | 
| [11:55] | – I’m in lust. – Is there a difference? | -只是肉欲 -有区别吗 | 
| [11:57] | Yes. Yeah. It’s not, it’s not romantic, | 有 做的时候一点都不浪漫 | 
| [11:59] | you know, but it’s hot. | 但是欲火焚身 | 
| [12:00] | It’s-it’s passionate. | 巫山云雨 | 
| [12:02] | Every time I think about him, I just start to sweat. | 每次我一想到他 我就湿了 | 
| [12:05] | And, you know, he got them eyes, them kind of eyes | 还有 他的眼睛 那种 | 
| [12:07] | that just pierce right through your soul. | 摄人心魄的眼睛 | 
| [12:10] | Washboard abs as hard as granite, | 搓板一样的腹肌 坚如磐石 | 
| [12:12] | and a pair of the juiciest lips | 还有一对性感厚唇 | 
| [12:16] | that he absolutely knows how to use. | 亲得人欲仙欲死 | 
| [12:19] | For what, bitch? Finish. | 骚货 你说完啊 | 
| [12:24] | I’m just happy. You know? | 我就是很快乐 | 
| [12:26] | I haven’t felt this way in a long time. | 很久没有这种感觉了 | 
| [12:28] | I can’t even believe at this point in my life | 我不敢相信 我都这么老了 | 
| [12:30] | I’m even saying some shit like that. | 还能说出这么基情的骚话 | 
| [12:33] | Ay, bendito. | 上帝保佑你 | 
| [12:34] | I’m so happy for you… Who is it? | 我真为你开心 他是谁啊 | 
| [12:36] | So nosey. But for real, | 真八卦 不过说真的 | 
| [12:38] | – who is it? – Is it Ray Ray? | -是谁啊 -是小蕾蕾吗 | 
| [12:39] | That queen with the Jheri curl that works at Union Square café? | 那个在联合广场的咖啡厅工作的顶着杰丽卷的骚货 | 
| [12:41] | Ooh. No! Ew. | 天哪不是 口区 | 
| [12:42] | – Ugh… – Girl. Ray Ray? | -呕 – 姑娘 蕾蕾 | 
| [12:45] | That bitch is so old. | 太老了吧 | 
| [12:47] | She was a waiter at the Last Supper, honey. | 她是最后的晚餐的服务员 | 
| [12:48] | Wow. Serving bread, fish, water and wine. | 提供面包 鱼 水和酒 | 
| [12:53] | Y’all miss Ray Ray. | 你们都想小蕾蕾了吧 | 
| [12:57] | He’s a younger man. | 他是只小奶狗 | 
| [13:00] | She’s cradle-robbing. | 她从摇篮里抢小孩了 | 
| [13:02] | See, that’s why I didn’t want to tell you biddies nothing. | 看吧 这就是为啥我不想告诉你们这些小婊砸任何事 | 
| [13:05] | You know how complicated | 你知道这些小年轻 | 
| [13:06] | these young men are. Always looking for a daddy | 多复杂 总是想找个爹 | 
| [13:08] | ’cause they’re financially unstable | 因为他们经济不独立 | 
| [13:10] | and scared of commitment. | 又害怕承诺 | 
| [13:11] | Aren’t you unemployed, bitch? | 你不也无业吗 婊砸 | 
| [13:12] | Always. | 一直是 | 
| [13:14] | – Life is a journey. – Oh, is it? | -人生是一场旅行 -是吗 | 
| [13:16] | And one more thing. | 还有件事 | 
| [13:17] | So many of these young black and brown men have a complex | 许多这些黑皮棕皮的年轻人都有 | 
| [13:20] | when it comes to older men. | 年长男性情结 | 
| [13:21] | Most of their dad… No, I would say | 他们的父亲大多数 不 我可以说 | 
| [13:23] | 100% of their daddies hated them for being faggots. | 他们的父亲百分百憎恶他们是基佬 | 
| [13:26] | Beat them, threw them out. | 家暴他们 扔出家门 | 
| [13:28] | So they turn to us for the love and approval they were denied. | 所以他们向我们寻求被亲生父亲拒绝的爱和接纳 | 
| [13:33] | Well, I think it’s great you’re dating someone younger. | 我觉得你和小奶狗约会挺好的 | 
| [13:36] | They also have less baggage. | 他们负担也小 | 
| [13:39] | Granted, they can’t afford to buy any. | 因为他们买不起 | 
| [13:43] | You are wrong, wrong, wrong. | 你们都错的离谱 | 
| [13:45] | No. The only thing that matters | 不 唯一关键的事 | 
| [13:47] | is whether or not he is laying that pipe, sis. | 就是有没有啪啪啪 | 
| [13:50] | Ooh, the sex is fierce. | 啪得基情澎湃 | 
| [13:55] | Someone deserves to have their back broke. | 某人是值得断背的 | 
| [13:57] | Castle is right. | 卡斯特尔说得对 | 
| [13:58] | And don’t ever be ashamed of sharing your good news with us. | 不要羞于和我们分享好消息 | 
| [14:01] | Own your choices. | 坚持你的选择 | 
| [14:07] | It’s Ricky. | 是里基 | 
| [14:08] | – What?! – Oh, girl, no. | -啥 -天哪姑娘 不可以 | 
| [14:09] | – He’s an infant. – He is a man. | -他还是个孩子 -他是男人 | 
| [14:12] | A young man. | 一个年轻男人 | 
| [14:13] | A very, very, very young man. | 一个非常 非常 非常年轻的男人 | 
| [14:16] | Well, who else am I supposed to date? | 我还能约谁啊 | 
| [14:19] | I spend all my time at the balls. | 我所有时间都花舞会上了 | 
| [14:20] | Someone your own age. | 找个同龄人吧 | 
| [14:22] | You just said it was a good thing | 你刚刚还说我约会年轻人 | 
| [14:23] | that I was dating somebody younger. | 是件好事 | 
| [14:24] | I lied to make you feel better, whore. | 我是为了让你感觉好点才骗你的 骚货 | 
| [14:29] | Well, it’s not gonna last. | 反正也不会持续 | 
| [14:31] | As a matter of fact, it’s already over. | 事实上 已经结束了 | 
| [14:32] | I’m-I’m gonna, | 我要 | 
| [14:35] | – I’m gonna break it off. – Why? | -我要分掉 -为啥 | 
| [14:37] | Because of these Judy judgmental, | 就因为这些小基八极度嫉妒 | 
| [14:39] | jealous jezebel bitches? | 肌霸的鸡巴吗 | 
| [14:41] | – Wasn’t that a lot of Js? -Ooh. Yeah. J… | -真是好基啊 -嗯 是的 | 
| [14:43] | I mean, who cares if he’s young? | 谁关新他年不年轻 | 
| [14:44] | I would rather be a babysitter than a nurse. | 我宁愿当个保姆也不要当护士 | 
| [14:47] | Mm. Is he hung? | 他大吗 | 
| [14:48] | So tacky. But if you want to answer, | 俗 不过如果你愿意回答 | 
| [14:50] | I won’t stop you. Yeah. | 我不会阻止你 | 
| [14:53] | Last night, | 昨晚 | 
| [14:55] | we went at it from In Living Color | 我们从看完《活色生香》 | 
| [14:58] | till 4:00 in the morning | 一直做到凌晨四点 | 
| [14:59] | – Damn… – Bitch. | -卧槽 -骚啊 | 
| [15:01] | My right thigh is cramping just thinking about it. | 光是想想 我的大腿都在抽抽 | 
| [15:03] | But what is his status? | 你知道他阳性还是阳性 | 
| [15:05] | He obviously knows about you. | 他明显知道你的 | 
| [15:06] | You know I ain’t talking about nobody’s status. | 我不会说别人的病况 | 
| [15:10] | Just suffice it to say, we was… safe. | 只能说 行为很安全 | 
| [15:14] | What about Damon? | 达蒙怎么办 | 
| [15:15] | She gonna be pissed. | 她要被气死了 | 
| [15:17] | I didn’t steal nobody’s man. | 我可没偷任何人的男人 | 
| [15:18] | He and Damon were already broken up. | 他和达蒙早就分了 | 
| [15:22] | The person I’m really concerned about is Blanca. | 我最担心的其实是布兰卡 | 
| [15:23] | – Pray, no. – You’re not Ricky’s father. | -普雷 别 -你可不是里基的爹 | 
| [15:25] | You’re not even in his house. | 你都不在他家族 | 
| [15:28] | If you want to keep seeing him, you should. | 如果你想继续约他 就约 | 
| [15:29] | I agree. | 我同意 | 
| [15:31] | You deserve to be happy. | 你值得快乐 | 
| [15:32] | But we know you. | 但是我们都懂你 | 
| [15:33] | You’re gonna torture yourself until you tell her. | 在你告诉她之前会一直折磨自己 | 
| [15:36] | So just do it. | 想做就做 | 
| [15:39] | *It feels good, whoo, yeah* | *这感觉真棒* | 
| [15:43] | *It feels good…* | *感觉真棒* | 
| [15:46] | This is my jam. | 这是我的菜 | 
| [15:51] | I have missed Evangelista dinners. | 我好怀念埃万杰利斯塔的晚餐 | 
| [15:54] | Well, you came at the right time, because you know what? | 你来的正是时候 你猜为啥 | 
| [15:56] | We got Pizza Rolls. | 因为我们又披萨卷 | 
| [15:59] | Ah, wait a minute. | 等等 | 
| [16:00] | Pizza Rolls? | 比萨卷 | 
| [16:05] | These are loaded with preservatives. | 这些全是添加剂 | 
| [16:07] | Boy, we used to eat them all the time. | 老哥 我们以前总吃这个 | 
| [16:09] | You said that they were better than filet mignon. | 你说这比菲力牛排还好吃 | 
| [16:11] | Well, my palate has become sophisticated. | 我的口味现在升级了 | 
| [16:17] | So, Miss Elektra has finally let you eat. | 看来艾丽卡小姐还是赏你饭吃了 | 
| [16:20] | – Sure not. – Okay. | -才不是 -好吧 | 
| [16:22] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [16:25] | Uh, I ain’t gonna lie, | 我不想撒谎 | 
| [16:26] | I’ve missed being an Evangelista. | 我很怀念当埃万杰利斯塔家族的人 | 
| [16:30] | *It feels good…* | *感觉超棒* | 
| [16:31] | Especially this past week. | 尤其是过去这一周 | 
| [16:34] | *It feels good to know that you want to be around…* | *很高兴知道你愿意在我身旁* | 
| [16:38] | Where is everyone tonight? | 大家今晚都去哪儿了 | 
| [16:41] | Angel and Lil Papi are on a date. | 安吉尔和利尔·帕比约会去了 | 
| [16:45] | Blanca is at the salons, and… | 布兰卡在美甲店 | 
| [16:49] | so it’s just us. | 所以就剩我俩了 | 
| [16:51] | *If the rhythm feels good to you, baby* | *宝贝 如果这节奏合你心意* | 
| [16:52] | *Let me hear you say* | *就亲口说给我听* | 
| [16:54] | *Oh, oh, baby* | *哦 哦 宝贝* | 
| [16:55] | *If the rhythm feels good to you, baby* | *宝贝 如果这节奏合你心意* | 
| [16:57] | *Oh, baby…* | *哦 宝贝* | 
| [16:59] | You know, I knew this moment would come. | 我知道迟早会有这一天的 | 
| [17:04] | What moment? | 哪一天 | 
| [17:05] | I’ve done a lot of thinking, | 我想了很多 | 
| [17:07] | and I’ve come to some clarity, and so, yes. | 也想通了一些事 所以 行吧 | 
| [17:12] | I’ll take you back. | 我重新接受你了 | 
| [17:14] | *’Cause you know it feels good…* | *因为你知道那感觉不错* | 
| [17:17] | I don’t want to punish you anymore. | 我不想再惩罚你什么了 | 
| [17:19] | *It feels good…* | *感觉很棒* | 
| [17:21] | – Damon, um… – Oh, no, before you say anything, | -达蒙 -停 在你开口之前 | 
| [17:25] | just please promise me that you’ll be faithful. | 先跟我保证不会再劈腿 | 
| [17:28] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [17:29] | *Having you around…* | *有你在身旁* | 
| [17:31] | I have something to tell you. | 我有话要跟你说 | 
| [17:33] | Oh, dear. Please don’t tell me you’re dating somebody. | 天啊 千万别说你已经有新欢了 | 
| [17:49] | I tested positive. | 我艾滋检测阳性 | 
| [17:55] | Boy, what? | 大哥 你说什么 | 
| [18:03] | I have HIV. | 我染上了艾滋病 | 
| [18:24] | I-I just don’t understand. | 我没搞懂 | 
| [18:27] | We just got-got tested and we both tested negative. | 我们不是才测过不久 而且都是阴性 | 
| [18:30] | I-I know. I got a call from Chris, um… | 我知道 克里斯给我打了个电话 | 
| [18:34] | H-He was sick, and-and he thought it was the flu, | 他病了 起初以为是流感 | 
| [18:36] | but then he seroconverted, uh… | 但接着出现了血清阳转的症状 | 
| [18:39] | You told me y’all didn’t sleep together while we were together. | 你不是说我们在一起的时候 你没和他睡过吗 | 
| [18:42] | – I know. I fucked up. – You lied to me. | -我知道 都怪我 -你骗我 | 
| [18:44] | – I’m sorry. – You’re sorry? | -我很抱歉 -你很抱歉 | 
| [18:46] | – That’s what you got to offer me? – I know! | -这就是你要对我说的话吗 -我明白 | 
| [18:50] | I need to grow up. | 我是得成熟一些了 | 
| [18:52] | That’s why I’ve been spending time with Pray Tell. | 所以我最近都和普雷·特尔在一起 | 
| [18:54] | Why did you go to Pray before you come to me? | 为什么你找普雷之前 没先来找我 | 
| [19:01] | He’s been teaching me things. | 他最近在教我一些东西 | 
| [19:06] | Teaching you what? | 教你什么 | 
| [19:19] | Did you tell him that you was a liar? Hmm? | 你有没有告诉他 你以前就是个骗子 | 
| [19:26] | You know what, I don’t want to talk to you anymore. | 我一个字都不想再跟你多说 | 
| [19:32] | Just promise me you’ll get tested. | 答应我你会去检查 | 
| [19:35] | I’m not promising you shit! | 我答应你个屁 | 
| [19:40] | I never meant to expose you. | 我从没想过把病传染给你 | 
| [19:47] | I just hope that… | 我就是希望 | 
| [19:52] | someday, you can believe that. | 有一天 你会信我的话 | 
| [19:55] | Get out. | 滚 | 
| [19:59] | Get the fuck out! | 你他妈给我滚 | 
| [20:50] | What are those moves? | 那都是些什么动作 | 
| [20:51] | She looks like a pigeon with a busted foot. | 她看着像只跛脚的鸽子 | 
| [21:16] | Yeah! Go Damon! | 达蒙加油 | 
| [22:27] | That’s my brother! | 那是我兄弟 | 
| [22:29] | That’s my brother! That’s my brother! | 台上的是我兄弟 我兄弟 | 
| [22:32] | That’s my brother! | 那是我兄弟 | 
| [22:40] | Right here. One, two, three. | 就这样别动 一 二 三 | 
| [22:42] | Happy graduation. | 毕业快乐 | 
| [22:43] | All right, all right, come on, let’s eat. | 好了 好了 快走 吃饭去 | 
| [22:45] | Daddy needs a drink. | 爸爸要喝点酒 | 
| [22:48] | – You want a drink? – Blanca. | -你要喝酒吗 -布兰卡 | 
| [22:50] | Y’all go on on ahead, I’ll catch up. | 你们先往前走 我一会儿去追你们 | 
| [22:54] | I hope you weren’t gonna run off without saying goodbye. | 我就怕你再见都不说就走掉了 | 
| [22:57] | I’m sorry. | 很不好意思 | 
| [23:00] | I just didn’t know what to say to you. | 我就是不知道该跟你说什么 | 
| [23:02] | What you did with Damon was… | 你为达蒙做的一切… | 
| [23:06] | I just thought that anything I said wouldn’t be good enough. | 我觉得我说什么都不够有分量 | 
| [23:09] | My gratitude for you is beyond, you know? | 说什么都没法表达我对你的感激 | 
| [23:12] | You don’t have to thank me. | 你不用谢我 | 
| [23:14] | I came to thank you. | 是我要谢你 | 
| [23:16] | I could be the greatest teacher in the world, | 就算我是世界上最好的老师 | 
| [23:18] | but it doesn’t matter if the student doesn’t show up. | 没有好学生那也没用 | 
| [23:21] | You held a vision for him, | 你为他设想了一种人生 | 
| [23:23] | like every good mother does. | 就像每个称职的母亲都会做的那样 | 
| [23:24] | Yeah, but… you guided his way. | 是 但你才是他的领路人 | 
| [23:28] | You was patient with him when he didn’t deserve it. | 他还不够好的时候 你那么耐心教他 | 
| [23:34] | And… what that boy did up there today… | 他今天在台上的表演 | 
| [23:37] | that was the most beautiful thing that I ever saw | 是我活了这么久以来见过的 | 
| [23:40] | in my entire life. | 最美妙的东西 | 
| [23:43] | You know, the best students I ever have | 我教过的最好的学生 | 
| [23:45] | are the ones who are imagining their legacy every day. | 是那些每天想象自己能流芳百世的人 | 
| [23:50] | They don’t want to be good | 他们要的不是还好 | 
| [23:51] | or great. | 或者很棒 | 
| [23:53] | They want to be legends. | 他们想要名垂青史 | 
| [23:55] | They aren’t afraid of dying. | 他们怕的不是死去 | 
| [23:58] | They’re afraid of not leaving their mark. | 而是不能在世上留下自己的足迹 | 
| [24:01] | Are you trying to say Damon is trying to be one of them? | 你是想说 达蒙正在努力成为这种人吗 | 
| [24:03] | No, he’s got a bright future, | 不 达蒙有光明的前途 | 
| [24:05] | but I’m talking about you. | 但我说的是你 | 
| [24:08] | I knew it the moment you barged into my office | 你闯进我的办公室 | 
| [24:10] | and gave me that speech about your child, | 滔滔不绝地跟我讲你的孩子 | 
| [24:14] | demanded that I give him an audition on the spot. | 要我当场面试他的那一刻 我就知道了 | 
| [24:20] | I don’t think I will ever meet a mother | 我觉得我再也不会见到你这样的母亲 | 
| [24:22] | who believes in her children the way you do, | 那么相信自己的孩子 | 
| [24:26] | who’ll fight for them like that. | 那么为孩子拼命争取 | 
| [24:31] | It’s been a delight to teach Damon. | 教达蒙跳舞是件愉快的事 | 
| [24:36] | But it has been an honor to know you. | 但认识你更让我感到荣幸 | 
| [24:48] | You know we having a party at our place. | 我们在家搞了个派对 | 
| [24:51] | You want to come? | 有兴趣来吗 | 
| [24:55] | – Another time? – Yeah. | -下次吧 -也好 | 
| [25:14] | Uh, we running low on this wine. | 我们的酒快喝完了 | 
| [25:16] | Not tonight! Not tonight! | 今晚不会 酒不能没有 | 
| [25:19] | Listen, I… | 听我说 | 
| [25:20] | I can’t even believe my baby done graduated. | 我真的不敢相信我的孩子已经毕业了 | 
| [25:22] | – Thank you. – It… | -谢谢 -这 | 
| [25:24] | It was a long road, but you did it. | 这是场长征 但你走下来了 | 
| [25:27] | I’m so proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 | 
| [25:28] | Speech. Speech. Speech. | 说两句 说两句 说两句 | 
| [25:31] | Speech! Speech! Speech! | 说两句 说两句 说两句 | 
| [25:33] | – Speech! Speech! Speech! – Okay! Okay! | -说两句 说两句 说两句 -行吧行吧 | 
| [25:36] | Okay, all right, all right, all right, all right, all right. | 好吧 行了行了行了 | 
| [25:39] | I, uh, thank you all for | 我真的 很感谢大家 | 
| [25:42] | throwing this celebration for me. | 给我办毕业庆祝派对 | 
| [25:43] | I, uh, | 我 | 
| [25:44] | I don’t really feel like I deserve it. | 我觉得我有点受不起这样 | 
| [25:46] | Course you do, baby. Come on. | 怎么会呢 宝贝 别瞎说 | 
| [25:47] | I mean, it’s been a weird couple of days. | 我这些天一直感觉怪怪的 | 
| [25:49] | You know, there’s been a whole lot of endings, | 太多事都画上了句号 | 
| [25:51] | and maybe some new beginnings, | 可能也有些新的开始 | 
| [25:53] | – but, you know… – Yes. | -但是 -说得真好 | 
| [25:54] | To new beginnings, honey. | 为新开始干杯 亲 | 
| [25:55] | Uh, girl, could you let him finish his speech? | 美女 先让他把话说完呗 | 
| [25:57] | I wasn’t interrupting. | 我又没有打断他 | 
| [25:58] | And, you know, I feel a renewed purpose, you know? | 而且 我有了新目标 | 
| [26:01] | With me finishing my program, I… | 既然我已经完成了学业 | 
| [26:05] | I’m gonna start being selfish and focus on me. | 我决定开始有点私心 专注自己的事 | 
| [26:07] | Mm. Start? | 是吗 才开始有私心 | 
| [26:13] | Well, I learned from the best. | 你名师出高徒啊 | 
| [26:15] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 | 
| [26:17] | Darling Angel, you know I’m cleansing | 亲爱的安吉尔 你知道我正在努力 | 
| [26:19] | – the negativity out of my life. – Very good. | -摆脱人生中的负能量 -挺好的 | 
| [26:21] | You keep it up, you might be next. | 继续努力 下一个没准是你 | 
| [26:23] | Mm. | 是嘛 | 
| [26:25] | Okay, well, good for you. Good for you. | 行了 挺好的 挺好的 | 
| [26:27] | Uh… Let’s not carry around baggage. | 别提不高兴的事 | 
| [26:29] | Hey, yo, Damon. | 嘿 达蒙 | 
| [26:31] | What’re you gonna do now that you’re done with school? | 毕业了有什么打算 | 
| [26:33] | I mean, you know… | 我想 | 
| [26:36] | my degree is in dance, so, | 既然我学的舞蹈 | 
| [26:37] | dance is the obvious choice. | 那肯定就走舞蹈这条路了 | 
| [26:39] | As well it should be. | 也应该这样 | 
| [26:40] | That final performance was stunning. | 最后那表演太惊艳了 | 
| [26:42] | Is there a future for a dancer? | 跳舞有前途吗 | 
| [26:44] | Yeah, if the… | 当然 只要 | 
| [26:46] | dancer works hard and is talented. | 舞者够努力 又有天赋 | 
| [26:47] | Oh… damn. | 喔 真糟糕 | 
| [26:50] | So it’ll be a short-lived career. | 所以这就是个吃青春饭的职业 | 
| [26:55] | No, you get it? | 是吧 你觉得呢 | 
| [26:57] | Well, it’s definitely a longer shelf life | 舞蹈演员的职业生涯绝对要比 | 
| [26:58] | – than a model’s. – Damon? | -当模特长 -达蒙 | 
| [26:59] | He’s jealous because my face is in every Duane Reade in the city. | 他就是嫉妒 因为纽约的药妆店都有我的广告 | 
| [27:03] | People recognize me when I go to Roy Rogers. | 去罗伊·罗杰斯吃个饭都有人认识我 | 
| [27:07] | Mm-hmm, is it because of Wet and Wild, | 那是因为你给湿又野拍过片 | 
| [27:08] | or is it because the piers? | 还是因为你在码头站过街 | 
| [27:09] | Mamma mia, babulote. Damon got jokes. | 亲娘咧 老天爷啊 达蒙竟然会开玩笑了 | 
| [27:15] | – So you’re judging my survival? – You know what? | -所以我怎么活着是你说了算吗 -提醒一下 | 
| [27:16] | This was a fun little party. | 我们就是办个开心的小聚会 | 
| [27:18] | Thank y’all for coming. | 谢谢各位赏光啦 | 
| [27:19] | – No. No-no-no-no, not that. – Uh, Sit down. | -不不不 我可没对你指指点点 -先坐着 | 
| [27:22] | No. I mean, you’re degrading yourself perfectly fine without my help. | 我是说 你自甘堕落的好本事哪用我帮你 | 
| [27:25] | Well, fuck you, Damon. | 我他妈撕烂你的嘴 达蒙 | 
| [27:26] | Angel, that’s enough. | 安吉尔 少说两句 | 
| [27:27] | Uh, I think I’m the only guy in New York that hasn’t. | 我想我是纽约城里唯一的积极向上好青年了 | 
| [27:30] | Yo, bubba, ain’t got to talk to her like that. | 老弟 别这么跟她说话 | 
| [27:32] | No, it’s all right, baby. | 没事亲爱的 让他说 | 
| [27:33] | Let’s see who has the last laugh | 等我走遍世界 杂志封面都是我 | 
| [27:35] | when I’m traveling the world and on magazine covers, | 而你还在搞什么傻逼不入流的巡演 | 
| [27:37] | and you’re doing corny-ass, stupid-ass tours… | 咱们再看谁笑到最后 | 
| [27:39] | – Angel, all right, cut it out. – Of a, of a one hit wonder. | -安吉尔 别说了 -昙花一现 | 
| [27:42] | – Right? – I cannot wait to see what kind… | -是吧 -我真想看看 | 
| [27:43] | – Enough! – of campaigns you book with that cracked skin. | -够了 -你这粗糙的皮肤能签下什么模特活动 | 
| [27:46] | That’s not a natural glow, sweetie. That’s cocaine sweats. | 那不是自然光泽 是吸可卡因出的汗 | 
| [27:50] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 | 
| [27:52] | You doing drugs? | 你吸毒了吗 | 
| [27:54] | – No. – She’s lying. | -没有 -她在说谎 | 
| [27:56] | Angel, I want the truth. | 安吉尔 我希望你说实话 | 
| [27:57] | Why would I jeopardize everything I’ve worked so hard for? | 我为什么要毁了我辛苦得来的一切 | 
| [27:59] | What were you doing in the bathroom | 昨天我在厕所碰见你的时候 | 
| [28:01] | – when I walked in on you yesterday? – I was doing my makeup. | -你在干什么 -我在化妆 | 
| [28:03] | You know what? That is a serious accusation, y’all. | 这可不是一个小罪名 | 
| [28:06] | – Okay. – Well, wh-what do you need more? | -好了 -你还需要什么才能相信 | 
| [28:08] | I mean, we telling you what we saw. | 我们都告诉你 我们亲眼见过了 | 
| [28:10] | Damon, there is no proof. | 达蒙 你们没有证据 | 
| [28:11] | We’re telling the truth! That-that should be enough! | 我们说的是实话 这就够了 | 
| [28:13] | But it’s not. | 这不够 | 
| [28:14] | ‘Cause you a liar. | 因为你是个骗子 | 
| [28:16] | You’ve been caught lying already. | 你以前不就说过谎吗 | 
| [28:17] | – Remember? You was fucking Ricky without a condom. – Angel! Angel! | -还记得吗 你跟里基搞没戴套 -安吉尔 | 
| [28:19] | – You forgot that quick? Huh? – You know what, Papi? | -你这么快就忘了吗 -帕比 | 
| [28:21] | Take her and go. | 带她走 | 
| [28:22] | You wasn’t… you wasn’t using condoms? | 你没用避孕套 | 
| [28:25] | Did you forget about that? | 你忘记了吗 | 
| [28:27] | You are always sticking up for her, | 你总是站在她那边 | 
| [28:28] | and I am sick of this shit, okay? | 我真是受够了 | 
| [28:29] | Damon, you need to calm down. | 达蒙 冷静点 | 
| [28:30] | – No, I’m not gonna calm down! – Who are you talking to? | -我不需要冷静 -你跟谁说话呢 | 
| [28:32] | This is bullshit, okay? | 都是屁话 | 
| [28:33] | I am right behind you all these years. | 这么多年我一直都站在你身后 | 
| [28:35] | I just asked you to back me up, that’s it. That’s it! | 现在我就需要你挺我一下 就一次 | 
| [28:37] | You’re being disrespectful, Damon. | 你这是不尊重母后 达蒙 | 
| [28:39] | When I want your opinion, I’ll ask for it. | 我没问你 就别说话 | 
| [28:42] | Whenever shit hits the fan, | 每次有麻烦 | 
| [28:44] | I’m the one behind your side. | 我都站在你旁边 | 
| [28:45] | I’m the one that’s holding you down. I’m showing up! | 是我一直在照顾你 是我一直在你旁边 | 
| [28:47] | Oh, and I haven’t? | 难道我没有吗 | 
| [28:48] | I didn’t encourage you to go to dance school | 是我鼓励你去舞蹈学校 | 
| [28:51] | or start teaching down at the Y? | 是我让你去青年会教舞蹈 | 
| [28:53] | You’re my mother. That’s what you’re supposed to do! | 你是我母后 这是你应该做的 | 
| [28:55] | Ever since you got that nail salon, | 自从你开了美甲店 | 
| [28:57] | you’ve been all about yourself. | 你就只关心你自己 | 
| [28:58] | – Now, who’s the selfish one now, huh? – Okay! | -现在自私的是谁 -好了 | 
| [29:00] | Enough. You will not talk to your mother like that, | 够了 你不能跟母后那么说话 | 
| [29:03] | not in my presence. | 至少不能当着我的面 | 
| [29:05] | You have no idea the sacrifices that have been made | 你根本不知道她为你们牺牲了多少 | 
| [29:08] | so that you can “Aspire to greatness.” | 就为了激励你成为”伟大的人” | 
| [29:10] | I can’t wait for life to hit you real hard, | 真希望生活能毒打你一顿 | 
| [29:12] | so that you have to experience | 这样你就能体会到 | 
| [29:14] | how fucked up real life really is. | 真实的生活有多艰难 | 
| [29:16] | I know how fucked up the world is. | 我知道这个世界有多糟 | 
| [29:20] | I was put out of my house by my biological parents | 我被亲生父母赶出家门 | 
| [29:22] | and then my ex-boyfriend decided to expose me to HIV. | 我前男友让我有感染艾滋病的风险 | 
| [29:25] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -就是这样 | 
| [29:30] | Ricky… is positive. | 里基 检测阳性了 | 
| [29:32] | Well, did you get tested? Oh, how’s Ricky? | 你做检查了吗 里基怎么样了 | 
| [29:35] | – Is he okay? – Well, I don’t know. | -他还好吗 -我不知道 | 
| [29:38] | Ask Pray. | 问普雷吧 | 
| [29:42] | – You knew? – Okay. | -你知道 -好了 | 
| [29:44] | Okay, pump the motherfucking brakes. | 都他妈打住吧 | 
| [29:48] | Ricky came to me. | 里基来找我 | 
| [29:51] | And it’s really shitty of you to share his status with everybody. | 你私自跟大家说他的状况可真混蛋 | 
| [29:54] | It’s not your business! | 这与你无关 | 
| [29:56] | – You need to learn some damn respect! – Agreed. | -你他妈得尊重他 -同意 | 
| [29:59] | Who’s raising these children? | 是谁把这些孩子教成这样的 | 
| [30:01] | I need some Remy Martin for this shit. | 我需要点白兰地压压惊 | 
| [30:03] | Oh, you are one to talk about some goddamn respect, Pray. | 你要跟我谈尊重吗 普雷 | 
| [30:06] | – Excuse me? – Yeah. | -你说什么 -就是你 | 
| [30:07] | Why don’t you tell Blanca | 你怎么不告诉布兰卡 | 
| [30:09] | why you didn’t tell her about Ricky’s status, huh? | 你为什么不告诉她里基的情况 | 
| [30:11] | I didn’t let her know about his status | 我没告诉她 | 
| [30:13] | because it’s not my business to tell! | 是因为这事轮不到我来说 | 
| [30:14] | It’s not because you’re fucking? | 不是因为你跟他睡了吗 | 
| [30:18] | That’s some new information. | 可出现点我们不知道的事了 | 
| [30:20] | This house is scandalous, can you believe this? | 他们家丑闻可真多啊 你能相信吗 | 
| [30:22] | You gonna believe him if he denies it, too, huh? Huh? | 如果他不承认你就会相信他 是不是 | 
| [30:27] | No… | 不 | 
| [30:29] | No, Pray would never do that. | 不 普雷永远也不会那样做 | 
| [30:30] | You gonna believe this slut over your son! | 你宁愿相信这个荡妇也不相信你儿子 | 
| [30:33] | I’m gonna fuck you up! | 操你妈 | 
| [30:34] | I’m gonna fuck you up! Who’s a slut? Who’s a fucking slut? | 操你妈 谁是荡妇 谁是荡妇 | 
| [30:48] | Pray Tell… Pray. | 普雷·特尔 普雷 | 
| [30:54] | Is he telling the truth? | 他说的是真的吗 | 
| [30:58] | – Yeah. – Pray Tell, | -是的 -普雷·特尔 | 
| [31:00] | house mothers and fathers never sleep with their children. | 父皇母后绝不能跟孩子上床 | 
| [31:04] | It’s the number one rule in ballroom. | 这是舞会圈的首要规矩 | 
| [31:07] | – I’m not his father. – But you’re an elder! | -我不是他父皇 -但你是长辈 | 
| [31:09] | He looks up to you like a father. | 他尊敬你 像对待父皇一样 | 
| [31:12] | All the boys in ballroom do. | 舞会上所有的男孩都是这样 | 
| [31:14] | It’s complicated, just like life. | 这很复杂 就跟生活一样 | 
| [31:17] | Know what? W… You can get out. | 你可以走了 | 
| [31:19] | – Are you for real? – Yeah, I’m for real. | -你认真的吗 -我说真的 | 
| [31:21] | – Please leave. – Okay. | -请你离开这里 -好的 | 
| [31:23] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [31:25] | Just so we’re clear, I’m a grown-ass man. | 话要说清楚了 我是个成熟的鸡 | 
| [31:29] | Ricky is a grown-ass man! | 里基也是成熟的鸡 | 
| [31:35] | Whatever. Fuck y’all. | 算了 去你妈的 | 
| [31:37] | – Fuck you too, Pray. – Yeah, remember that. | -去你妈的 普雷 -记住你说的话 | 
| [31:38] | Laying down when you should be standing up. Wake up! | 在该帮助他的时候你却睡了他 醒醒吧 | 
| [31:57] | Aw! Sookie sookie now! | 哇哦 这诱人的肉体 | 
| [32:01] | Sookie sookie sookie now! | 我珍素太可以惹 | 
| [32:05] | Shit, all right. | 好了 | 
| [32:07] | Yo, Papi baby! | 帕比宝贝 | 
| [32:09] | Judges, your score. | 裁判 给分 | 
| [32:11] | Ten! Ten! Ten! Ten! Ten, bitch! | 十分 十分 十分 十分 十分 | 
| [32:15] | Give him a hand, way up high! | 双手都为他举高高 | 
| [32:18] | Papi Evangelista. Give it up! | 帕比·埃万杰利斯塔 快献上你们的掌声 | 
| [32:22] | Give it up! | 快献上你们的掌声 | 
| [32:26] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气 | 
| [32:28] | All right, let him have it. Let him have it. | 奖杯归他了 就是他的 | 
| [32:31] | All right, now my next category is my favorite. | 下一主题是我最喜欢的 | 
| [32:35] | My favorite category. | 我最喜欢的主题 | 
| [32:37] | Femme Queen Vogue! | 潮女 | 
| [32:44] | Ah! Come on, Charisma. | 闪亮登场吧 魅力女王 | 
| [32:45] | Look, Ma, I got a trophy. | 看啊母后 我得奖杯了 | 
| [32:47] | That’s how I like it, too. | 我也喜欢这种 | 
| [32:48] | Yeah, I see, baby. Congrats. | 我看见了 宝贝 恭喜你 | 
| [32:50] | Why you here by yourself? Where’s Damon at? | 你怎么自己在这呢 达蒙在哪呢 | 
| [32:51] | Probably somewhere twiddling his fingers telling stories on people. | 也许翘着兰花指讲别人的八卦呢 | 
| [32:55] | Mother, I know you mad at me. | 母后 我知道你生我气了 | 
| [32:59] | You believe him, don’t you? | 你相信他说的话 是不是 | 
| [33:00] | I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我不知道该相信什么 | 
| [33:03] | You says you wasn’t messing around with that stuff, so | 你说你没有沾染那东西 | 
| [33:06] | I’ll let it go, baby. | 那我就不计较这事 | 
| [33:07] | All right, come on, Florida. | 来吧 芙罗莉达 | 
| [33:09] | We see you. | 我们看着你呢 | 
| [33:11] | Fringing. | 流苏 | 
| [33:12] | In all that neon, baby. | 在这些霓虹灯下 | 
| [33:14] | We see you. Work it out. | 我们看着你呢 转起来 | 
| [33:15] | Work it out. | 转起来 | 
| [33:17] | I must have missed the memo that we were having a family meeting. | 我怎么不知道要开家庭会议 | 
| [33:20] | What y’all talking about? | 你们在说什么 | 
| [33:21] | I got a trophy. | 我得奖杯了 | 
| [33:22] | Oh, swirl it around like a windmill. | 像风车一样旋转吧 | 
| [33:25] | Pop, pop. Pop-pop. | 摇摇 摆摆 | 
| [33:27] | Pop. Pop! | 摇摇 摆摆 | 
| [33:29] | Oh, shit. Here comes Silhouette from the rear, baby. | 从后面走来的是暗影婊贝 | 
| [33:33] | Whirling, swirling, swishing, | 旋转 旋转 | 
| [33:35] | swirling like a windmill. Yes! | 像风车一样旋转吧 | 
| [33:38] | And the whip… Whip it good, bitch. Whip it. | 地板旋转舞步 转起来 转起来 | 
| [33:42] | – So have you told Mother the truth yet? – She did. | -你跟母后坦白了吗 -她说了 | 
| [33:45] | And when’s she moving out? | 她什么时候搬出去 | 
| [33:46] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 我哪也不去 | 
| [33:47] | Pop, pop. | 摇摇 摆摆 | 
| [33:50] | Yes! | 棒 | 
| [33:51] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [33:52] | Mother holds you to a different standard. | 母后对你有不同的规矩 | 
| [33:55] | Papi sells weed to get by, | 帕比为了生活卖大麻 | 
| [33:57] | and he’s homeless instantly, and… | 他立刻就被赶出去了 | 
| [33:59] | But dear, old, darling Miss Angel | 但是亲爱的老女人安吉尔小姐 | 
| [34:02] | does hardcore, lethal drugs and she gets to stay. | 磕了高纯度可致死的药却能留下来 | 
| [34:04] | – What is up with that? – Damon, stop. | -这是怎么回事 -达蒙 闭嘴 | 
| [34:06] | She said she didn’t do it, so let it be. | 她说她没吸毒 你别揪着不放 | 
| [34:09] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, | 十分 十分 十分 十分 | 
| [34:10] | You calling me a, a liar, Mother? | 你觉得我是骗子吗 母后 | 
| [34:13] | Time for the next category! | 下一主题 | 
| [34:15] | Butch Queen Vogue! | 妖男 | 
| [34:26] | Come on, Shadow from the rear. | 来吧 魅影 走出来 | 
| [34:29] | Shadow from the rear. | 魅影闪亮登场 | 
| [34:31] | – I got to go. – Yeah, go. | -我得走了 -可快走吧 | 
| [34:35] | Oh, oh. Here comes Damon from the rear. | 现在到达蒙登场 | 
| [34:39] | Serving us, serving us the banjee, oh! | 为我们尽情秀出热舞吧 | 
| [34:43] | He’s giving you loins, baby. | 看他在扭腰 | 
| [34:45] | Ooh, that face. That face is mad. | 天哪 这表情 简直王者风范 | 
| [34:48] | That face is mad. Hey, what’s going on, honey? | 太强势惹 怎么了 亲爱的 | 
| [34:51] | Damon’s like, “Get out of my way, | 达蒙好像在说”滚开 | 
| [34:52] | get out my way, bitch. Get out my way.” | 滚开 婊子 别挡我路” | 
| [34:55] | Come on, Damon. | 来吧 达蒙 | 
| [34:55] | Work that shit out. | 扭起来 | 
| [34:57] | What? | 什么 | 
| [34:59] | Push. In the push. | 推走 推走 | 
| [35:01] | Get out the way. | 别挡我路 | 
| [35:02] | Push, push, get out the way. | 推 推 野鸡快滚 | 
| [35:04] | Move, move. Get out the… wow! | 动起来 动起来 别挡我路 | 
| [35:11] | Yoga planting. Holds himself up. | 瑜伽倒立 大头朝下 | 
| [35:13] | That core is strong, bitch. | 你的核心力量好强 婊贝 | 
| [35:15] | That core is strong. | 核心太强惹 | 
| [35:26] | You got to come on in here with the goods, baby. | 来这儿你可得有点真本事 | 
| [35:31] | Giving us backstroke realness. | 快化身仰泳健将 | 
| [35:36] | Oh. What? | 神马 | 
| [35:38] | What, you don’t want it? | 有人砸场子啦 | 
| [35:39] | You don’t want it. | 不要了啦 | 
| [35:41] | You don’t want it, queen. | 姐妹之间不要撕逼 | 
| [35:42] | You don’t want it. | 留点面子厚 | 
| [35:45] | Okay, stop, stop. | 好了 快打住 | 
| [35:47] | Stop, bitch. Stop. | 停下 婊砸 停下 | 
| [35:48] | Come on up and get these trophies. | 站好准备领奖 | 
| [35:50] | All right. Cut the music, cut the music. | 好 音乐停 音乐停 | 
| [35:54] | This first score goes to Chardonnay. | 首先给夏顿丽打分 | 
| [35:56] | Chardonnay Pendavis, what are your scores? | 夏顿丽·潘达维斯的得分是 | 
| [35:58] | Eight, nine, eight, nine, eight. | 八 九 八 九 八 | 
| [36:01] | All right. | 接下来 | 
| [36:03] | For Shadow, baby. | 给魅影打分 | 
| [36:04] | – Wintour. – We know where you from, bitch. | -温图尔 -我知道你从哪个鸡笼来 小婊砸 | 
| [36:07] | Shadow Wintour. | 魅影·温图尔 | 
| [36:09] | Let’s go, Shadow! | 魅影 冲鸭 | 
| [36:10] | Ten, nine, nine, ten, ten | 十 九 九 十 十 | 
| [36:13] | You know. | 造吗 | 
| [36:14] | There is room, honey. | 成绩还没到顶 | 
| [36:16] | There is room at the end. | 还有空间可以后来居上 | 
| [36:19] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 | 
| [36:20] | Is it Damon Evangelista? | 是达蒙·埃万杰利斯塔吗 | 
| [36:22] | Evangelista. | 埃万杰利斯塔 | 
| [36:26] | That bitch said, “Move out my way. | 这位婊贝说”闪远点 | 
| [36:28] | I got things to do.” | 本佳丽有大事要干” | 
| [36:30] | Oh, for Damon Evangelista… | 给达蒙·埃万杰利斯塔打分 | 
| [36:33] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten | 十 十 十 十 十 | 
| [36:36] | Ten, ten, ten, | 十 十 十 | 
| [36:37] | across the motherfucking board. | 艳压群芳惹 | 
| [36:40] | Come on and get this trophy. | 快来领奖杯 | 
| [36:42] | You earned it, you deserve it. | 你是实至名归的冠军 | 
| [36:45] | God bless you. Give me a smile, bitch. | 天佑骚鸡 给我一个微笑啊 婊贝 | 
| [36:47] | I know you didn’t roll your eyes at me. | 你没冲我翻白眼吧 | 
| [36:49] | Don’t make me have to knock them eyes out your head, bitch. | 别逼我锤爆你的狗头把你眼珠打出来 | 
| [36:52] | You ain’t grown yet. | 你毛都没长全 | 
| [36:56] | Shit. I need a ciggie break. | 擦 我要去抽根烟 | 
| [36:59] | Come on, Jack Mizrahi. | 快来 杰克·麦兹拉西 | 
| [37:00] | Take over for me for a minute, baby. | 来替我几分钟 亲爱的 | 
| [37:07] | Hi. Damon, right? | 你好 你是达蒙对吧 | 
| [37:10] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [37:12] | I saw you perform | 我看了你的表演 | 
| [37:13] | and I had to introduce myself. My name is Tori. | 自我介绍一下 我叫托莉 | 
| [37:18] | I work closely with Malcolm McLaren. | 我是马尔科姆·麦克拉伦身边的工作人员 | 
| [37:22] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 | 
| [37:31] | Pray Tell, we need to have a discussion. | 普雷·特尔 我们得谈谈 | 
| [37:34] | I’m down from one pack of cigarettes a day to two a week; | 我都从一天一包烟减到一周两包了 | 
| [37:37] | – I don’t want to hear your mouth. – Do not be a mean queen. | -我不想听你叨逼叨 -别整毒妇基佬那一套 | 
| [37:39] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 | 
| [37:41] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [37:44] | Let me break it down for you. | 我给您分析分析 | 
| [37:47] | You have different rules for different people. | 你在见人下菜碟 | 
| [37:48] | What did you say? | 你说什么 | 
| [37:49] | I said, you have different rules for different people. | 我说 你见人下菜碟 | 
| [37:51] | Just like you rank and file your children | 你把你家娃分成三六九等 | 
| [37:54] | and treat them accordingly. | 然后区别对待 | 
| [37:55] | I treat all of my children the same. | 我对我的孩子一视同仁 | 
| [37:58] | You are in denial. | 你还不肯承认 | 
| [37:59] | Pray Tell, I’m not an unfair mother. | 普雷·特尔 我不是个偏心的母后 | 
| [38:01] | And I do not play favorites. | 也没偏爱哪个孩子 | 
| [38:03] | Angel. | 安吉尔 | 
| [38:05] | She gets to do drugs and stay | 她嗑药了还能留下 | 
| [38:07] | when other people get kicked out. | 但有人却被扫地出门了 | 
| [38:08] | That is not true. | 你胡说 | 
| [38:10] | Damon sleeps with Ricky, | 达蒙可以睡里基 | 
| [38:12] | even though that’s against your rules | 尽管这不合你的规矩 | 
| [38:13] | and now you’re mad at me for doing the same thing. | 但是我睡了里基你就朝我发飙 | 
| [38:16] | Will you stop flapping your gums | 你能闭嘴一分钟 | 
| [38:18] | for a minute and hear me out? | 听我说吗 | 
| [38:20] | Damn, I’m-a give you the hard truth, Pray Tell. | 操 我要告诉你个残酷的事实 普雷·特尔 | 
| [38:22] | Straight up. | 我直说了 | 
| [38:23] | You are taking advantage of someone | 你这是趁虚而入 | 
| [38:25] | who is in a very vulnerable position right now. | 占别人的便宜 | 
| [38:27] | He… came on to me. | 是他先撩我的 | 
| [38:30] | You of all people should understand why I didn’t stop him. | 你应该最懂我为什么没阻止他 | 
| [38:33] | I’m 45 years old, here’s a man | 我45岁了 忽然有个男人 | 
| [38:36] | who shows me kindness, | 献上无限柔情 | 
| [38:38] | who thinks I’m sexy. | 对我有性趣 | 
| [38:40] | That doesn’t happen to me every day. | 天上可不是每天都掉这种馅饼的 | 
| [38:41] | You two are not equals. | 你俩的地位不对等 | 
| [38:44] | That boy doesn’t even know who he is yet. | 他是个连自己是谁都没搞清的小孩 | 
| [38:47] | And on top of things, | 最重要的是 | 
| [38:49] | he just found out he’s HIV positive. | 他刚知道自己艾滋阳性 | 
| [38:51] | His head is probably on another planet right now. | 他现在可能还没回过神来 | 
| [38:53] | I’m-a say this one more time. | 我再说一遍 | 
| [38:56] | Ricky’s grown. | 里基是成年人了 | 
| [38:58] | And he’s doing just fine. | 他好得很 | 
| [38:59] | How is Ricky fine? | 里基怎么能好得很 | 
| [39:01] | I’ve known about my status for a whole two years | 我知道自己艾滋阳性整整两年了 | 
| [39:03] | and I still don’t know how to navigate sex and relationships. | 但是我依然不知道怎么处理性和爱情 | 
| [39:06] | Maybe that’s your problem. | 这可能就是你有问题了 | 
| [39:07] | You… | 你 | 
| [39:08] | let your sex dry up because of this virus | 因为艾滋让自己变成石女 | 
| [39:10] | and now you’re jealous of me because | 这会儿又来酸我了 因为 | 
| [39:12] | I haven’t done the same. | 我没和你一样 | 
| [39:13] | Know what? Fuck that, Pray. | 操你妈 普雷 | 
| [39:17] | You have no idea what it is like to be a woman | 你根本不知道感染艾滋病毒的女性 | 
| [39:20] | living with HIV. | 是怎么活的 | 
| [39:22] | At least when you’re gay, | 至少你们基佬 | 
| [39:23] | y’all can live in the same war zone. | 可以感同身受 | 
| [39:26] | Y’all can protect each other. | 可以彼此保护 | 
| [39:27] | Straight men still think | 直男却还以为 | 
| [39:28] | that they can catch this virus from a spoon. | 他们和我吃顿饭就能被传染了 | 
| [39:31] | They want nothing to do with me. | 他们根本不想靠近我 | 
| [39:33] | That’s no excuse… | 这不是你 | 
| [39:34] | for you to stop trying. | 停止尝试的借口 | 
| [39:36] | Don’t you dare act like you know what it’s like to, | 别装得像你知道我的生活 | 
| [39:38] | to be me. | 是什么样似的 | 
| [39:41] | You know what? Get out of my face | 有多远滚多远吧 | 
| [39:42] | Oh, so you own the motherfucking streets | 所以纽约的大街小巷现在他妈的都是 | 
| [39:44] | – of New York now? – You damn… | -你家的啦 -你他妈的 | 
| [39:45] | You damn right. Come correct. | 你他妈的说对了 回答正确 | 
| [39:57] | One last thing. | 最后说一句 | 
| [39:59] | And I hope you hear me. | 我希望你能听进去 | 
| [40:02] | I never meant to hurt anyone. | 我从没想伤害任何人 | 
| [40:05] | Most of all, you. | 尤其是你 | 
| [40:17] | Oh, ow. Turn that off. | 把灯关了 | 
| [40:19] | Turn that off. It’s too bright. | 快关了 太亮了 | 
| [40:22] | Rough night? | 今晚很累 | 
| [40:28] | Is that a question? | 你是在问我吗 | 
| [40:36] | You shouldn’t be drinking. | 你不应该喝酒 | 
| [40:38] | Let me tell you something. | 我要跟你说件事 | 
| [40:39] | If you gon’ spend time in my house, | 如果你要住在我家 | 
| [40:42] | you will not tell me what to do. | 那就别管东管西的 | 
| [40:44] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [40:46] | – You ain’t the boss of me. – Okay, okay. | -你他妈不是我老板 -好 好 | 
| [40:47] | Okay. Calm down. | 好了 冷静点 | 
| [40:52] | I’m a black gay man… | 我是个马上就 | 
| [40:54] | who’s dying… | 死于艾滋的 | 
| [40:57] | of HIV. | 黑人基佬 | 
| [40:59] | I’m just trying to figure out | 我只是想在死前想明白 | 
| [41:01] | how to live when I… | 要是世界上的人人都想要我死 | 
| [41:05] | Everybody in the world wants me dead. | 我该怎么活着 | 
| [41:10] | Hmm, the only person in the world who understood that | 唯一懂这些的人是布兰卡 | 
| [41:12] | was Blanca and I blew that friendship up… | 但我亲手毁了这段友情 | 
| [41:17] | for a player… | 就为了个 | 
| [41:19] | who’s gonna break my heart. | 会伤我心的花心大萝卜 | 
| [41:21] | I didn’t ask you to defend me. | 我没叫你替我出头 | 
| [41:23] | Bullshit. | 放屁 | 
| [41:24] | Bullshit. | 放你娘的屁 | 
| [41:28] | okay. | 好 | 
| [41:30] | Blanca was your mother and you came to me. | 布兰卡是你前母后 你却来撩我 | 
| [41:36] | Who do I go to now for support | 我害怕的时候还能找谁来 | 
| [41:39] | with my fears? Who? Who? Who? | 安慰我哦 还有谁啊 谁啊 谁啊 | 
| [41:46] | Who… | 谁 | 
| [41:48] | Who’s my mother now? | 谁还能做我母后哦 | 
| [41:54] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [42:01] | You need to get up, okay? | 你得站起来 可以吗 | 
| [42:03] | Come on. One… two, three | 来 一 二 三 | 
| [42:08] | Oh, I got you. | 我扶得住你 | 
| [42:09] | Here we go. | 过来躺下 | 
| [42:12] | Yeah. You made it. | 走到床边了 | 
| [42:14] | – I really did. – I told you… | -我走到了 -我跟你说过 | 
| [42:16] | you would make it. | 你能走到 | 
| [42:19] | Get these off. | 把鞋脱了 | 
| [42:21] | Feel better? | 好点了吗 | 
| [42:30] | Sleep this off and we’ll talk about it in the morning. | 好好睡一觉 我们明早再聊这事 | 
| [42:35] | I know you. | 我了解你 | 
| [42:38] | You’ll be gone. | 你会离开我 | 
| [42:42] | And I’ll be all alone. | 我会孤独一人 | 
| [42:45] | Just like… | 就像 | 
| [42:47] | all the others. | 其他所有人一样 | 
| [43:18] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [43:20] | I made you some coffee. | 我给你煮了咖啡 | 
| [43:22] | It’ll help with that hangover I’m sure you got. | 可以帮你解解酒 我知道你这会儿还没完全醒酒 | 
| [43:36] | I hope you hungry. There’s a lot of food here. | 你最好饿了 这有好多吃的呢 | 
| [43:41] | Some coffee. | 来点咖啡 | 
| [43:47] | Take a couple of these. | 吃几片这个 | 
| [43:53] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [43:57] | You’re still here. | 你还在这儿 | 
| [44:24] | I’m so sorry I’m late. | 真抱歉 我迟到了 | 
| [44:27] | I got you your favorite. | 我给你点了你最喜欢的 | 
| [44:30] | And they crispy, too. | 它们还很脆 | 
| [44:34] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 | 
| [44:35] | It was good. | 挺好的 | 
| [44:37] | – Yeah, I’m good. – Good. | -我挺好的 -那就好 | 
| [44:40] | I’m still on cloud nine about Damon’s graduation. | 我还沉浸在达蒙顺利毕业的喜悦中 | 
| [44:42] | I can’t believe one of our own got a degree. | 不敢相信我们当中的人拿到了学位 | 
| [44:44] | Everything is changing for the better. | 事情在朝着好的方向发展 | 
| [44:51] | Mother. | 母后 | 
| [44:53] | Everything coming up ain’t roses. | 前方不一定就是康庄大道 | 
| [44:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [44:56] | Me and Damon, Damon and Ricky, | 我和达蒙 达蒙和里基 | 
| [45:00] | you and Damon, and now you and Pray Tell. | 你和达蒙 还有你和普雷·特尔 | 
| [45:03] | That’s a lot of drama, | 就算是在舞会上 | 
| [45:06] | even for ballroom. | 这关系也太戏剧化了 | 
| [45:07] | Hey, those are just bumps in the road. | 这些都只是小小的不顺利而已 | 
| [45:09] | Families fight. | 家人也会争吵 | 
| [45:10] | It’ll be okay, you’ll see. | 但会没问题的 会的 | 
| [45:12] | I know how much you love Pray Tell. | 我知道你有多爱普雷·特尔 | 
| [45:15] | I got other things to concentrate on than wondering about | 我还有其他事需要关心 | 
| [45:17] | what ballroom trade Pray Tell is bringing in this week. | 哪顾得上猜这周舞会上他要搞什么把戏 | 
| [45:19] | That’s mad shady. | 你这么想太阴暗了 | 
| [45:21] | You know Pray Tell not like that. | 你知道普雷·特尔不是那样的人 | 
| [45:23] | It’s not our job to judge. | 也用不着我们评判 | 
| [45:30] | Hm, I guess you’re right. | 可能你说的对 | 
| [45:33] | – I was kind of hard on him. – Yeah, you was. | -我对他有点严苛了 -确实 | 
| [45:37] | And you wasn’t hard on me at all. | 但你对我一点都不严厉 | 
| [45:41] | What? | 什么 | 
| [45:43] | Damon. | 达蒙 | 
| [45:47] | He wasn’t lying. | 他没说谎 | 
| [45:48] | See, I knew it. I knew it. | 你看 我就知道 我就知道 | 
| [45:50] | I thought that Papi was good for you, | 我以为帕比能给你点好的影响 | 
| [45:52] | and he wasn’t. He was supposed to keep you focused, | 但他没有 他本应该让你专注于事业的 | 
| [45:54] | and he pressured you into doing drugs. | 可他让你沾了毒品 | 
| [45:56] | It’s not… That’s not Papi. | 不是的 不是帕比 | 
| [45:57] | Stop blaming everybody. I did it. | 谁都怪不着 是我吸的毒 | 
| [46:00] | I chose to do it. | 我主动的 | 
| [46:03] | You want to be mad at somebody, be mad at me. | 如果你想发火 就冲我来 | 
| [46:04] | Blame me. | 责骂我 | 
| [46:07] | You taught me to be a woman of my word, | 你教我要一诺千金 | 
| [46:09] | a woman of integrity. | 要当个正直诚实的女性 | 
| [46:11] | I broke the rules. | 我坏了规矩 | 
| [46:14] | I have to accept the consequences. | 就必须承担后果 | 
| [46:21] | Go ahead. | 来吧 | 
| [46:24] | Do it. | 下决定吧 | 
| [46:25] | You have to. | 你必须这样做 | 
| [46:28] | – Kick me out. – No. I’m not doing that. | -把我赶出去 -不 我不能那样 | 
| [46:30] | You my only daughter. | 你是我唯一的女儿 | 
| [46:31] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 | 
| [46:32] | So what? Rules are rules. | 那又怎样 规矩就是规矩 | 
| [46:36] | I’m not gonna let you stop being a good mother | 我不会让你 因为我一个人 | 
| [46:38] | because of me. | 成了不称职的母后 | 
| [46:49] | Maybe it’ll be easier if you think about it | 或许把这件事想像成我的毕业 | 
| [46:51] | like a graduation. Right? | 你会好受点 对吗 | 
| [46:54] | Like Damon. | 像达蒙一样 | 
| [46:58] | From a daughter in your house | 从你家族里的乖乖女 | 
| [46:59] | to a woman on my own. | 变成独立自主的女人 | 
| [47:03] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗 -是的 | 
| [47:06] | Where you gonna go? | 你打算去哪儿 | 
| [47:09] | You know, Papi? | 帕比 | 
| [47:10] | He found the perfect place. | 他给我找了个好地方 | 
| [47:13] | Right in the heart of the Village. | 就在曼哈顿格林威治的中间那片 | 
| [47:15] | We’ll take care of each other, just like you taught us. | 我们会互相照顾 像你教我们的那样 | 
| [47:19] | Maybe you come over for Friday night dinners. | 你可以周五来我们这儿吃晚餐 | 
| [47:50] | As much as I fought with y’all about cleaning y’all room, | 虽然之前总骂你们不打扫房间 | 
| [47:52] | I’m glad to see you finally know how to do it on your own. | 现在看你自己打扫了 我还是很开心的 | 
| [48:00] | All right, look, | 好了 听着 | 
| [48:01] | how long is the silent treatment gonna last? | 我们还要冷战多久 | 
| [48:07] | I saw Angel today. She told me the truth. | 我今天见了安吉尔 她跟我坦白了 | 
| [48:10] | Sorry I didn’t believe you. Mothers make mistakes, too. | 抱歉我没信你的话 母后也会犯错 | 
| [48:19] | I have some news. | 我有事要告诉你 | 
| [48:25] | Do you know, um, | 你知不知道 | 
| [48:27] | who Malcolm McLaren is? | 马尔科姆·麦克拉伦 | 
| [48:30] | That artist who does “Deep In Vogue”? | 那个唱《深度时尚》的艺人 | 
| [48:33] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [48:34] | There was a lady at the ball that worked for him. | 舞会上有位女士是他的下属 | 
| [48:38] | Said that he’s about to start his tour for his new album, | 说他的新专辑巡演要开始了 | 
| [48:40] | and… he wants me to join him. | 他想让我加入 | 
| [48:43] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 | 
| [48:44] | – Damon, that is great. – In Europe. | -达蒙 这太棒了 -要去欧洲 | 
| [48:50] | Europe? | 欧洲啊 | 
| [48:51] | Yeah. Said that we start in a week. | 是 一周之内就走 | 
| [49:05] | – How long you gonna be there for? – I don’t know. | -那你要在那边多久 -我不知道 | 
| [49:07] | A year. Maybe longer. | 一年 或许更久 | 
| [49:15] | My son the ambassador. | 我儿子要代表美国出访欧洲了 | 
| [49:17] | I am so proud of you, | 我真为你骄傲 | 
| [49:20] | and I am gonna miss you. | 我会想念你的 | 
| [49:25] | I don’t… I don’t think I can do it. | 我觉得 我做不到 | 
| [49:30] | You know, I always knew this day would come. | 我早就知道会有这一天的 | 
| [49:34] | Where I would have to share you with the world. | 我得和全世界分享你 | 
| [49:40] | And to be quite honest, | 说实话 | 
| [49:41] | I would keep you here forever if I could, | 如果可以 我想把你永远留在我身边 | 
| [49:43] | but you got a talent and the world needs to see that. | 但要让这世界看到你的天赋 | 
| [49:46] | This is what you’ve spent | 这就是你去年一年 | 
| [49:48] | the last years working towards. | 奋斗的目标 | 
| [49:49] | All the sacrifices you made to get here. | 你牺牲了那么多才有今天 | 
| [49:53] | You can’t give up on that dream now. | 不能现在放弃你的梦想 | 
| [49:57] | How many of us get the opportunity to do what we love? | 我们中有几个人能有机会做自己喜欢的事业 | 
| [50:02] | But I can’t leave you. | 可我不想离开你 | 
| [50:03] | I’ll always be with you. | 我一直都在 | 
| [50:06] | Right here. | 就在这里 | 
| [50:11] | Bring it in. | 去开始新人生吧 | 
| [50:15] | Do you have an extra pair | 你有额外的乳夹 | 
| [50:16] | of nipple clamps I can borrow? | 能借给我吗 | 
| [50:19] | What do I look like to you, Rent-A-Center? | 你看我像开租赁中心的吗 | 
| [50:24] | I still can’t believe you’re making money off of | 我还是无法相信你赚钱的路子是 | 
| [50:25] | hurting people. | 让别人痛苦 | 
| [50:27] | Life is pain. | 人生本来就苦 | 
| [50:29] | In here, we all understand that in order to enjoy it, | 这里的人都明白 要享受生活 | 
| [50:32] | you have to embrace it. | 就要先拥抱痛苦 | 
| [50:34] | But the pain I’m feeling towards my children leaving, | 但是孩子们离我而去的这种痛苦 | 
| [50:39] | I don’t know how I’m supposed to embrace something like that. | 我不知道该如何接受 | 
| [50:43] | If they don’t grow strong enough to rebel, | 如果他们没有强大到反抗你 | 
| [50:46] | to reject you, to move away, | 拒绝你 或者离开你 | 
| [50:49] | then you’re not raising men and women. | 那你就没能把他们养育成完整的人 | 
| [50:52] | – You’re creating parasites. – So that’s it? | -你养出了寄生虫 -那就这样吗 | 
| [50:57] | I give them everything and they’re just gone? | 我付出了一切 然后他们就这样离开 | 
| [51:00] | There are always more children to raise. | 总有更多的孩子等你教养 | 
| [51:02] | Not like these kids. | 但都不是他们 | 
| [51:08] | Listen. | 听着 | 
| [51:09] | I don’t care if you’re a Connecticut white girl, | 我不在乎你是康涅狄格州的白人女孩 | 
| [51:12] | a Chinatown immigrant, | 唐人街的移民 | 
| [51:14] | or one of us. | 还是我们中的一员 | 
| [51:16] | If you choose to be a mother, | 你选择当母后 | 
| [51:18] | you choose to shape the world. | 就选择了改造这个世界 | 
| [51:21] | Your children will truly appreciate you | 当你离开这个世界的时候 | 
| [51:24] | when you’re dead. | 你的孩子会真心感激你 | 
| [51:26] | Until then, you want gratitude? | 在那之前 你想被感激 | 
| [51:29] | Get a puppy. | 去养个小狗吧 | 
| [51:30] | *I had it all* | *我曾拥有一切* | 
| [51:33] | *But I let it slip away…* | *但它们却悄悄溜走* | 
| [51:38] | *Couldn’t see I treated you wrong…* | *竟没发现曾错待你* | 
| [51:41] | That’s enough. | 可以了 | 
| [51:42] | Mother has to go to work now. | 母后要去赚钱了 | 
| [51:45] | *Now I wander around* | *现在我不断徘徊* | 
| [51:48] | *Feeling down and cold* | *只剩失落和凄冷* | 
| [51:51] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 | 
| [51:53] | Jim, heel. | 吉姆 跟我走 | 
| [51:53] | *Trying to believe that you’re gone* | *试着相信你已经离开* | 
| [52:00] | *Love takes time* | *爱需要时间* | 
| [52:04] | *To heal when you’re hurting so much* | *来愈合你留下的伤害* | 
| [52:07] | *Couldn’t see that I was blind* | *我曾如此盲目* | 
| [52:11] | *To let you go* | *让你离开* | 
| [52:14] | *I can’t escape the pain inside* | *我无法逃离内心痛苦* | 
| [52:19] | *’Cause love takes time* | *因为爱需要时间* | 
| [52:24] | *I don’t want to be here* | *我不想留在这儿* | 
| [52:28] | *I don’t want to be here alone* | *我不想独自一人留在这儿* | 
| [52:39] | *Losing my mind* | *内心的空虚* | 
| [52:41] | *From this hollow in my heart* | *让我疯狂* | 
| [52:47] | *Suddenly I’m so Incomplete* | *突然间我如此得不完整* | 
| [52:54] | *Lord, I’m needing you now* | *上帝 请求你* | 
| [52:57] | *Tell me how to stop the rain* | *告诉我如何让雨停止落下* | 
| [53:02] | *Tears are falling down* | *眼泪不停地滴落* | 
| [53:04] | *Endlessly* | *无止无尽* | 
| [53:09] | *Love takes time* | *爱需要时间* | 
| [53:12] | *To heal when you’re hurting so much* | *来愈合你给的伤害* | 
| [53:15] | *Couldn’t see that I was blind* | *我曾如此盲目* | 
| [53:20] | *To let you go* | *让你离开* | 
| [53:22] | *I can’t escape the pain inside* | *我无法逃离内心痛苦* | 
| [53:27] | *’Cause love takes time* | *因为爱需要时间* | 
| [53:32] | *I don’t want to be here* | *我不想留在这儿* | 
| [53:36] | *I don’t want to be here alone* | *我不想独自一人留在这儿* | 
| [53:48] | 1924-1987 | ——詹姆斯·鲍德温 |