时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Four o’clock? | 四点 |
[00:34] | Hello? Yeah, this is Blanca. | 喂 是的 我是布兰卡 |
[00:47] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[00:50] | – Hello, ma’am? – Sorry. | -你好 女士 -抱歉 |
[00:53] | You said there was acetone | 你说你的店里有 |
[00:54] | and isopropyl alcohol on the premises. | 丙酮和高纯度异丙醇 |
[00:57] | You are aware that those substance are highly flammable? | 你知道这些东西是易燃物吗 |
[01:00] | The kind of stuff that could blow a place up. | 这些玩意随时能把一片地炸平 |
[01:02] | Yeah, of course. But this was a nail salon. | 嗯 但这是美甲店啊 |
[01:06] | Those kinds of chemicals are needed for my business. | 我要用这些东西来做指甲的 |
[01:08] | I’m not a careless person, and I don’t smoke, | 我从不疏忽 再说我不吸烟 |
[01:11] | so ain’t no lighter flames or cigarettes in here. | 这里见不到半根烟头 半点火星 |
[01:14] | When was the last time you ever heard of a nail salon | 你听说过哪家美甲店 |
[01:16] | blowing up out of nowhere? | 无缘无故炸毁吗 |
[01:19] | Excuse me. | 稍等一下 |
[01:24] | What happened to my building? | 我的店铺怎么了 |
[01:26] | This is devastating. How will I recover? | 这都烧没了 我怎么修得好 |
[01:29] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[01:31] | My name is on the deed, sweetheart. | 这门面是我的 亲爱的 |
[01:35] | I was in the car heading to my summer cottage | 我正在去乡下别墅避暑的车上 |
[01:37] | when I got the call that my property had burned down. | 接到电话说我的店铺被烧没了 |
[01:39] | – Isn’t that terrible? – Yeah. | -你说可不可怕 -嗯 |
[01:42] | I put all of my savings into this salon, and somehow, | 我所有的储蓄都投入到这家店了 |
[01:44] | I didn’t know that insurance was needed to cover the supplies | 我也不知道被烧掉的货物和家具要获得赔偿 |
[01:47] | and furniture and all of my stuff! | 还要购买保险 |
[01:52] | It went up into smoke just like that. | 一眨眼的工夫 一切都没了 |
[01:59] | You live and you learn. | 吃一堑长一智 |
[02:02] | Going toe-to-toe with you, | 跟你较量这阵子 |
[02:03] | I learned what protecting yourself really looks like. | 我学到了该如何自我保护 |
[02:07] | You taught me that. | 这是你教我的 |
[02:08] | And for that, I will be grateful. | 对此 我很感激 |
[02:11] | After our squabble, | 在我俩吵架之后 |
[02:12] | I raised the insurance coverage on this building. | 我提高了这栋楼的保险金额 |
[02:15] | I just had a feeling something like this could happen. | 我就感觉这种不幸可能会发生 |
[02:18] | Come next spring, I’ll triple the rent, | 明年春天来这看 我会把租金翻三倍 |
[02:20] | attracting tenants that will breathe a breath of fresh air | 总能吸引来想在这贫民窟之间取得 |
[02:23] | – into this ghetto enclave. – Yeah, this place | -清净之地的租客 -是的 |
[02:25] | is right on track for a much-needed makeover. | 这地方可太需要翻新了 |
[02:29] | How I will miss our conversations. | 我会怀念跟你的争辩 |
[02:32] | I will relish all summer the thought of you back home, | 我这个夏天都会记挂着你回到家 |
[02:35] | in your grim little Bronx walk-up, | 回到你布朗克斯那个没电梯的凄凉房子 |
[02:37] | filing acrylics in the sweltering 100-degree August heat. | 在八月38度的大热天整理丙烯酸指甲油 |
[02:54] | The category is… | 舞会主题是 |
[02:57] | Live… | 活着 |
[03:00] | Work… | 工作 |
[03:02] | Pose! | 姿态 |
[03:34] | Leaving already? | 就走了吗 |
[03:36] | My usual 3:00 is gone for the summer. | 夏天一到 没必要像往常一样待到三点 |
[03:38] | The whole summer? | 整个夏天 |
[03:40] | This business is seasonal. | 这个活是季节性的 |
[03:41] | Didn’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[03:43] | It’s not like the piers. | 跟码头揽客不一样 |
[03:44] | Most of the clientele here take their vacation in August. | 八月时 大部分客户都出去度假了 |
[03:48] | The whole town clears out. | 富人区都空了 |
[03:51] | Shouldn’t you be checkin’ on that dude in your room? | 你不去看看你房间那个家伙吗 |
[03:53] | Oh, shit! | 我靠 |
[03:54] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[03:57] | Has it been three hours already? | 已经有三个小时了吗 |
[03:59] | Three and a half. | 三个半小时 |
[04:01] | Do you need a spanking or a beating of some kind? | 你需要打屁股或者别的哪儿吗 |
[04:03] | No. | 不用 |
[04:05] | Just leave me a little while longer, please? | 再让我待一会儿好吗 |
[04:07] | I have other business to attend to. | 我还有别的事情 |
[04:09] | I’m a woman of the world. | 纽约哪个角落不要老娘操心 |
[04:10] | I don’t want to stay here all day long. | 我不想整天待在这里 |
[04:12] | Then leave. | 那你走吧 |
[04:13] | I don’t care. | 没关系的 |
[04:15] | Come back in the morning. | 明早回来 |
[04:16] | I just like being left in isolation. | 我喜欢独留于孤寂之中 |
[04:18] | No sight, no sound, | 看不见 听不见 |
[04:20] | feeling nothing but the pain of being in one position | 只能感受得到身体受困的疼痛 |
[04:24] | and the warm sweat under the latex. | 和乳胶下湿热的汗水 |
[04:28] | May I ask what exactly is the point of this? | 我能问问这有什么意义吗 |
[04:32] | Why pay to be left alone when you can be left alone for free? | 你可以自己独处 为什么要来这花钱买罪受 |
[04:36] | I’m not paying to be left alone. | 我不是花钱来独处 |
[04:39] | I’m paying to feel the pain of anticipation. | 我是花钱来感受期待的痛楚 |
[04:42] | I’m not leaving you here all night. | 我不会留你在这过夜 |
[04:44] | I don’t have good experiences | 上一个用自己玩具的人 |
[04:45] | with leaving people to their own devices. | 就没好事发生 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:50] | Can I come back tomorrow, though? | 那我能明天再来吗 |
[04:52] | I thought you were a bigwig on Wall Street. | 我以为你是华尔街干大事的人 |
[04:54] | Aren’t you leaving town like the rest of them? | 你怎么不跟他们一起出城度假 |
[04:57] | I got a great place at the beach, | 我在海滩边有处好地儿 |
[04:58] | but I almost never go. | 但我不怎么去 |
[05:00] | I like it better here, where it’s… | 我更喜欢这里 |
[05:02] | really hot. | 热情似火 |
[05:04] | Beach house, you say? | 你说海滩度假房 |
[05:16] | Oh, my gosh, it’s so hot. | 我的天 这太热了 |
[05:18] | Hey, I know. Is the window open? | 我知道 窗户开了吗 |
[05:20] | A popsicle in this heat | 这种气温把雪糕拿出来 |
[05:21] | is like throwing a snowball in hell. | 就跟丢了个雪球进岩浆一样 |
[05:23] | Do you ever stop complaining? | 你能别抱怨了吗 |
[05:25] | – No. – Well, then, now’s a good time to learn. | -不能 -那就现在开始学 |
[05:27] | Here, girl. | 给 |
[05:32] | Girl, I can’t believe the salon is gone. | 我不敢相信美甲店没了 |
[05:35] | Come on, tell ’em what happened. | 跟她们说说真相 |
[05:37] | I can’t prove anything, but… | 我也证明不了 |
[05:40] | I think she set the place afire herself. | 但我觉得是她自己烧的店子 |
[05:42] | – For the insurance. – Arson? | -为了骗保 -纵火 |
[05:44] | I’d do the same if I owned that shithole. | 如果那破店是我的 我也会这么做 |
[05:46] | – Elektra! – Sorry, daughter. | -艾丽卡 -对不起 女儿 |
[05:48] | I’m crazy from this heat. | 这高温把我搞疯了 |
[05:50] | That’s okay, I appreciate | 没事 我很感谢 |
[05:51] | – y’all coming over to support. – I hope so. | -你们过来安慰我 -我倒是想安慰 |
[05:54] | I feel like I’m being fucked by Satan himself | 可我热的像是撒旦在第七层炼狱 |
[05:56] | in the seventh circle. | 把我操的奄奄一息 |
[05:58] | Are the authorities investigating? | 警察在调查了吗 |
[06:00] | I ain’t got no power. | 我没这权势 |
[06:01] | This isn’t the first time any of us have met | 这不是我们第一次 |
[06:03] | with adversities. | 遇到困难 |
[06:04] | This tenement in August, for instance. | 比如这个房子 在八月热如炼狱 |
[06:06] | – Oh, my gosh. – You can’t give up, Ma. | -我的天 -你不能放弃 母后 |
[06:08] | I never thought my modeling career would be what it is, | 我从没想过我的模特事业能走到今天 |
[06:10] | but you encouraged me. | 但你还是鼓励了我 |
[06:13] | If I could do it, you most definitely can. | 如果我可以 你也一定可以 |
[06:14] | No, it’s not about that. | 不 这不是一回事 |
[06:16] | I spent my life savings on that salon. | 我一生的积蓄都花在那个店子上 |
[06:19] | So, Ma, just save again and get another one. You be a’ight. | 所以继续赚钱 再开一家 没事的 |
[06:21] | Will you stop saying it’s all right?! | 你能不能别这么云淡风轻 |
[06:23] | My opportunity came and went. | 我的机会来过 又没了 |
[06:26] | Everything I live for, my kids, my salon, it’s gone. | 我指望的所有东西 孩子 美甲店 都没了 |
[06:30] | It’s all right, girl. | 没事的 |
[06:31] | I think she’s having a heat stroke. | 她可能中暑了 |
[06:33] | Bitch, would you stop complaining | 贱人 你可以别逼逼 |
[06:36] | – about the damn heat? – Shut up! We are all hot. | -天气了吗 -闭嘴 我们都很热 |
[06:38] | I am in purgatory. | 我身处炼狱之中 |
[06:39] | It feels like someone turned this thermostat up to “Inferno”. | 感觉有人覆了一盆地狱火在我身上 |
[06:42] | – Well, you’re the one with the air-conditioning. – Right. | -你家不是有空调 -是的 |
[06:44] | – Why… How come we’re not in your crib? – Yeah. Shit. | -我们怎么不去你家 -是啊 |
[06:46] | Because even with a window air-conditioning unit, | 就算我家装了空调 |
[06:48] | it’s beginning to smell. | 还是有异味 |
[06:50] | Smell? Why? | 异味 为啥 |
[06:55] | This old lady from the Caribbean has a fish fry, | 有个加勒比来的老太婆爱炸鱼 |
[06:58] | and it wafts through the hallways. | 气味顺着走廊飘过来了 |
[07:00] | The stench intensifies when the thermostat hits 85 degrees. | 恒温器到30度时 气味就更重了 |
[07:09] | Well, what we need to do is take a trip down to the beach. | 我们应该去海滩度假 |
[07:13] | The water will cool us off. | 海水能让我们清凉一夏 |
[07:14] | Well, good, ’cause I need a vacation. | 可以 我需要放松一下 |
[07:17] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[07:19] | Let’s do a girls’ trip. | 我们来一次闺蜜之旅 |
[07:20] | For real? A girls’ trip? | 真的吗 闺蜜之旅 |
[07:22] | Yes. Look at the year we’ve had. | 是的 看看今年我们过的什么日子 |
[07:24] | We’ve lost Candy, | 坎蒂走了 |
[07:25] | and Blanca ruined her house and lost her business and… | 布兰卡家族没了 生意也毁了 |
[07:28] | – Okay, where are we going? – I have just the place. | -闭嘴 那我们去哪 -我正好有地方 |
[07:31] | Ladies, pack your swimsuits | 带上泳衣 |
[07:33] | and meet at my house tomorrow morning. | 明早在我家见 |
[07:42] | You’re not scared people gonna try us if we walk down | 我们穿着泳衣高跟鞋在纽约街头漫步 |
[07:44] | a New York street in swimsuits and heels? | 你就不怕别人打我们吗 |
[07:47] | I have a Hertz rental car waiting for us outside. | 我在赫兹租了一辆车 等在外面 |
[07:49] | O.J. Himself would approve. | O·J·辛普森会挺我们 |
[07:51] | Work. | 没问题 |
[07:54] | What’s that smell? | 这什么气味 |
[07:56] | Pine. | 松木 |
[07:57] | I’m a woman who likes her scented candles. | 我喜欢香氛蜡烛 |
[08:01] | Excited? | 兴奋吗 |
[08:02] | Yeah, I’ve never been on a road trip before. | 是的 我从来没有公路旅行过 |
[08:04] | I feel like we about to go in a Chevy Chase movie or something. | 感觉在拍切维·切斯[美国导演]的电影 |
[08:08] | Darling, if you’re going to be a successful model, | 亲爱的 如果你要成为一个成功的模特 |
[08:10] | you have to learn how to travel, and how to travel well. | 你要学会旅游 并且体面地旅游 |
[08:13] | Rule number one is to always look your best. | 首要原则就是 永远光鲜艳丽 |
[08:16] | What you tryin’ to say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:23] | Perfection. | 完美 |
[08:24] | I simply cannot stand it when a woman boards a plane | 我简直无法忍受不化全妆 |
[08:27] | without a full face of makeup. | 就登机的女人 |
[08:28] | Oh, I feel you. | 我懂你 |
[08:30] | Lulu! What’s taking so goddamn long?! | 露露 你这么慢是掉茅坑里了吗 |
[08:32] | Come out already! | 快出来 |
[08:37] | You guys. | 姑娘们 |
[08:40] | Oh, dear God. | 天哪 |
[08:41] | What the hell is wrong with her? | 她脑子是不是坏掉了 |
[08:43] | I feel so… fat. | 我好胖 |
[08:46] | Hey, stop it. You look damn tasty. | 闭嘴 你这么好看 |
[08:48] | Not slumped over like that, she doesn’t. | 弯成虾米怎么可能好看 |
[08:50] | Stand up straight. | 站直了 |
[08:52] | It’s one thing to be on the pole in a dark club. | 在昏暗酒吧跳钢管舞是一回事 |
[08:56] | It’s another thing to let it all hang out under the naked sun. | 光天化日在街上溜达又是另外一回事了 |
[08:58] | I mean, what if I get clocked or something? | 万一有人看出我是男的怎么办 |
[09:00] | Girl, please stop it. | 姐妹 闭嘴 |
[09:02] | The only thing that they clocking is | 他们唯一能看出的东西是 |
[09:03] | you being a beautiful woman. | 你是个大美女 |
[09:04] | Give me some of that Lulu attitude. | 把露露的自信拿出来 |
[09:07] | You’re right. I do look pretty tasty. | 你们是对的 我确实很可口 |
[09:09] | There we go. | 我们走 |
[09:11] | Wait a minute. Wh-What is that smell? | 等一下 那是什么味道 |
[09:14] | Pine. | 松木味 |
[09:15] | Scented candles. | 香氛蜡烛 |
[09:17] | That’s Blanca. | 布兰卡来了 |
[09:18] | Mother. | 母后 |
[09:26] | Somebody please fetch me my nerve pills. | 快把我的速效救心丸拿来 |
[09:28] | Well, hello to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
[09:31] | Where’s your swimsuit? | 你的泳衣呢 |
[09:33] | I will not be seen in public with you looking like | 我不想跟一个刚从田里上来的 |
[09:35] | Elly May fresh off the farm. | 黑黑的嫂子一起游泳 |
[09:37] | – This is all that I got. – Of course it is. | -我只有这套 -果不其然 |
[09:40] | I suppose I can let you borrow something | 我可以让你从我的访客衣橱里 |
[09:41] | from my guest closet. | 借一套衣服 |
[09:43] | No, I’m comfortable in this. | 不 我穿这个很舒服 |
[09:45] | No, it’s really no problem. | 别 我很乐意的 |
[09:47] | Just don’t stain it with whatever awful food | 别把你吃的那些垃圾食物 |
[09:49] | – you’re eating these days. – Elektra, I said no. | -弄到我衣服上就好 -艾丽卡 我说了不用 |
[09:54] | If this is about your salon, | 如果是你美甲店的原因 |
[09:56] | I will not allow your rotten mood | 我不允许你带着这种情绪 |
[09:58] | to ruin this trip for everyone. | 毁掉大家的旅行 |
[09:59] | It’s not about the salon. | 不是美甲店 |
[10:00] | I’m just not like you girls. | 我跟你们不一样 |
[10:02] | There are certain things that you can wear | 有些衣服你们可以穿 |
[10:03] | that I cannot. | 我不行 |
[10:05] | If this is about tucking, I got some extra duct tape. | 要是怕胯下凸起 我还有多余的强力胶带 |
[10:07] | It’s not about that, either. | 也不是因为这个 |
[10:10] | I just don’t like being exposed. | 我就是不想露太多 |
[10:13] | I don’t like the summer. | 我不喜欢夏天 |
[10:14] | Men whispering on the streets, calling me a man, | 街上的人指指点点 说我是个男的 |
[10:17] | a freak, a tranny. | 有异装癖的怪物 |
[10:21] | Ma, | 母后 |
[10:22] | people always gonna have opinions. | 人们总会有意见的 |
[10:24] | Don’t matter how beautiful or busted you are. | 不管你多美 还是多不堪 |
[10:27] | That’s just part of being a woman in a man’s world. | 在男权世界里 这是女人生活的一部分 |
[10:32] | So what we need to do | 所以 我们要做的 |
[10:33] | is replace those negative voices | 就是把这些让人不爽的声音 |
[10:35] | with some words of encouragement. | 变成加油打气的好听话 |
[10:37] | Come on, y’all. I’m gonna treat Mother Blanca | 来吧姐妹们 出发之前 |
[10:40] | before we hit the road. | 我要孝敬一下布兰卡母后 |
[10:42] | – We’re gonna go shopping. – So, get your shit together. | -要去购物了耶 -打起精神来哦 |
[10:48] | Didn’t I tell you if you put a skirt on, it would be sickening? | 我不是说了你穿小短裙 就是凤凰变野鸡吗 |
[10:50] | Yes, I guess you’re right. I do look kind of sexy, don’t I? | 我觉得也是 我现在有点小性感 是吧 |
[10:52] | Kind of. | 有那么点意思 |
[10:53] | I hope you got birth control. | 你可别是有野种了 |
[10:54] | – Look at those thighs. – Right. | -看这大腿 -是啊 |
[10:56] | Catch the jiggle when you slap it. | 拍一下肉还一抖一抖的 |
[10:58] | Are you three done eating each other out yet? | 你们仨还互怼个没完了 |
[11:00] | – No. – No. | -没完 -早着呢 |
[11:02] | – Let’s get out of here. – Oh, my gosh. | -赶快出去 -天啊 |
[11:03] | She jealous. | 她就是嫉妒老娘 |
[11:09] | Why’d I pick the one street that hasn’t gentrified yet? | 我怎么挑了这么破烂的一条街 |
[11:12] | Hey, who’s driving this car? | 谁开这车啊 |
[11:13] | I am. Get in. | 本人 快上车 |
[11:15] | I call shotgun. | 我要坐副驾驶 |
[11:22] | Oh, look at my baby being… | 看看我的小可人儿 |
[11:24] | useful. Helpful. | 又能干 又贴心 |
[11:26] | – Don’t talk to no men. – What? Uh… | -别跟野男人说话 -什么情况 |
[11:30] | I love you. I’m just playing. | 伦家爱你啦 我只是出去玩 |
[11:36] | Come back when it’s dull | 无聊就回来 |
[11:36] | Papi. | 帕比 |
[11:39] | – I love you. – Oh, God. Oh. | -爱你呦 -哦我天 |
[11:43] | *If you’re thinkin’ you’re too cool* | *如果你觉得自己酷到* |
[11:45] | Sing it, daughter. Come on. | 闺女们 跟着唱啊 快 |
[11:47] | *To boogie* | *不能跳布吉* |
[11:51] | *Boy, oh, boy, have I got news for you* | *帅哥啊帅哥 我要提醒你* |
[11:59] | *Everybody here tonight must boogie* | *今晚所有人都要一起布吉* |
[12:05] | *Let me tell ya* | *让我告诉你* |
[12:07] | *You are no exception to the rule* | *规矩谁都别想打破* |
[12:11] | This is music. | 这才是音乐 |
[12:13] | *Get on up, on the floor* | *快起身来 来舞池里* |
[12:17] | *’Cause we’re gonna boogie oogie oogie* | *因为我们要一直布吉* |
[12:20] | *’Till you just can’t boogie no more* | *直到你没有力气* |
[12:23] | *Ah, boogie, boogie no more* | *跳到力尽筋疲* |
[12:27] | *You can’t boogie…* | *直到不能布吉* |
[12:28] | Hey! You drive like shit! | 你这是什么屎一样的车技 |
[12:31] | You look like it, bitch! | 就像你一样啊 贱男人 |
[12:33] | *Boogie no more* | *跳到力尽筋疲* |
[12:36] | *Listen to the music* | *听这音乐里* |
[12:37] | – Oh, my God. Mother, look out! – Oh, my God! | -天啊 母亲大人 小心啊 -我天 |
[12:39] | Look out. | 当心点 |
[12:40] | Oh, my goodness. | 老天爷啊 |
[12:44] | He’s right. You’re the worst driver I ever seen. | 他没说错 真是没见过比你还烂的司机 |
[12:46] | – I didn’t know you had a license. – I don’t. | -我怎么不知道你有驾照 -我是没有 |
[12:48] | I bought one out of the bodega on 144th Street. | 我从114大道的杂货店买了一个 |
[12:51] | – What?! – What?! | -什么 -啥玩意儿 |
[12:51] | They required it to rent the car. | 租车得要驾照 |
[12:53] | I even upgraded us to this. | 我还升级要了这辆车 |
[12:55] | We’re traveling in style this weekend, ladies, | 靓女们 我们这周末可是超有范的旅行 |
[12:57] | and it’s all on Mother Elektra. | 艾丽卡母后包你们一切 |
[12:59] | All you bitches need to pay for is the cocktails. | 你们这些小婊砸付了酒钱就行 |
[13:01] | Man, something smells fishy about this. | 大姐 这话味道有点不对哦 |
[13:04] | That’s just the ocean, Blanca dear. Just relax. | 这只是海的味道 布兰卡小亲亲 放轻松 |
[13:07] | – We’re nearly there. – Where? | -马上就到了 -到哪儿 |
[13:09] | *Get down, boogie oogie oogie* | *快来舞池里 一起布吉* |
[13:13] | *Get down, boogie oogie oogie* | *快来舞池里 一起布吉* |
[13:17] | *Get down…* | *快来* |
[13:22] | Bitch. | 婊贝 |
[13:28] | Oh, my God. | 天惹 |
[13:30] | Get me out of this. | 快让我下车 |
[13:32] | No way. No motherfucking way! | 不是吧 你他妈的在逗我吧 |
[13:35] | – Are we staying here? – Yes, we are. | -我们住这儿吗 -没错 |
[13:37] | Always trust in Mother Elektra, darling. | 亲爱的 跟着艾妈永远有肉吃 |
[13:40] | T stance. | 丁字步 |
[13:43] | Five, six. | 五 六 |
[13:44] | – Seven. – Eight. | -七 -八 |
[13:56] | Welcome home! | 欢迎回家 |
[13:57] | Oh, my God. This is, like, straight out | 天啊 这简直就是 |
[13:59] | Architectural Digest or something. | 《建筑文摘》上才有的地方 |
[14:03] | I call dibs on this couch right here. | 这贵妃榻必须得是本可的 |
[14:05] | No, no, no. You all get your own bedrooms, | 别急 你们都有自己的房间 |
[14:07] | though the master is mine, obviously. | 当然 主卧归我 |
[14:09] | We’ll be watching House Party in the screening room later. | 一会儿我们在放映室看《家庭聚会》 |
[14:11] | Retrieve anything you like from the wine cellar. | 喜欢什么尽管从酒窖里拿 |
[14:14] | The garage is off-limits. | 车库是不能进的 |
[14:16] | What’s in the garage? | 车库里有什么 |
[14:18] | See, I knew something was fishy about this. | 看 我就说事有蹊跷 |
[14:21] | Did you kidnap this man and steal his house? | 你是绑架了他 偷了他的房子吗 |
[14:24] | What do you take me for? He invited us. | 你把老娘当什么了 是他请我们来的 |
[14:26] | Practically begged me to come, | 我三言两语诱导了一下 |
[14:28] | once I planted the idea in his head. | 他就求着我来了 |
[14:32] | Can he hear us? | 他能听到我们说话吗 |
[14:34] | Not with the hood and headphones on. | 带着头套和耳机就听不到 |
[14:35] | So, I don’t get it. | 这我就不懂了 |
[14:38] | He-He’s paying you to take him down here | 他掏钱让你把他弄到这儿来 |
[14:39] | and-and-and… and do what exactly? | 然后呢 到底要干嘛 |
[14:41] | Oh, I had a girl come up with him earlier to set him up. | 我安排了个妹子和他一起过来 把他安置好 |
[14:44] | My job is just to check on him every few hours, | 我的任务就是每隔几个小时来看看他 |
[14:46] | – tease him a little. – But, uh, | -逗弄他一下 -可是 |
[14:48] | how does he go to the bathroom in this thing? | 他这样怎么上厕所 |
[14:51] | We deprive him of food all weekend long, | 我们这周末都不给他进食 |
[14:52] | so no worries about number two. | 所以不用担心他上大号 |
[14:54] | Otherwise, he just goes when he has to. | 小号的话 他想尿的时候就直接尿 |
[14:56] | Oh, girl. Oh, my God. Men are so fucked up. | 妹子 我天啊 男人也太恶心了 |
[14:59] | – Okay. – You know what? Angel, Lulu, | -好吧 -安吉尔 露露 |
[15:01] | y’all go get ready for the beach. We need a moment. | 你们准备一下去海边 我们俩单独聊聊 |
[15:04] | – Okay. Mm-hmm. – Okay. Yeah. | -行啊 -没问题 |
[15:11] | We are not having another situation like the other time. | 我们可不能重蹈覆辙 |
[15:15] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[15:17] | The mask doesn’t cover his mouth. | 那面具没遮住他的嘴巴 |
[15:18] | He’s perfectly safe. Look. | 他绝对安全 看 |
[15:23] | Joe, Blanca. | 乔仔 这是布兰卡 |
[15:25] | Blanca, Joe. | 布兰卡 这是乔仔 |
[15:27] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:29] | Mm. Feeling dehydrated, Joe? | 是不是感觉有点脱水了 乔 |
[15:31] | – Light-headed? – No. | -头晕不 -没 |
[15:34] | I’m feeling amazing. | 我感觉倍儿棒 |
[15:36] | I’m loving being out here, | 这车库里热得要死 |
[15:38] | where it’s still scorching hot in the garage. | 让我欲罢不能 |
[15:40] | And even more isolated. | 还更加孤寂 |
[15:43] | And cover me up again? | 快给我遮上吧 |
[15:45] | How long before we should come back? | 我们隔多久回来好 |
[15:47] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[15:48] | We’ll check back in a couple of hours. | 过几个小时我们就会来看你的 |
[15:52] | Okay. Let’s hit the beach, darling, come on. | 好了 亲爱的 去沙滩吧 走啦 |
[16:10] | You know, why the hell are we cooped up on that stinking island | 我们明明能来这里像电影明星一样享受生活 |
[16:14] | when we could be out here, | 怎么就一直待在 |
[16:16] | living like movie stars? | 那个臭烘烘的岛上 |
[16:18] | No sweaty subways, | 没有挤得满头大汗的地铁 |
[16:19] | no skyscrapers to trap the heat. | 也没有摩天大楼不断吸热 |
[16:22] | This is heaven. | 真是人间天堂 |
[16:24] | Yes, it is. | 可不是嘛 |
[16:26] | You know, all my life, | 我长这么大 |
[16:29] | I’ve lived an hour away from here, | 住的地方离这里就一小时车程 |
[16:30] | and this is the first time I’ve ever seen the ocean. | 而这却是我第一次见到大海 |
[16:33] | You know, my late mother used to tell me, | 我不在的母亲以前告诉我 |
[16:35] | “If you ever feel too big for your britches, | “狂妄自大的时候 |
[16:37] | go to the ocean and stare at it. | 就去海边看看大海 |
[16:40] | It’ll make you feel small.” | 这会让你感到谦卑” |
[16:42] | Now I know what she was talking about. | 现在我懂了她的话 |
[16:44] | *This air of silence* | *卧室里* |
[16:47] | *In the bedroom…* | *一片静谧* |
[16:50] | Should we dip our toes in? | 要下海玩玩嘛 |
[16:52] | No way. I’ve seen Jaws way too many times to know better. | 绝对不去 我看过无数遍《大白鲨》再清楚不过 |
[16:55] | Besides, I taste too sweet for sharks to resist. | 而且 我这么可口 鲨鱼怎么会放过我 |
[16:58] | Girl, I just got my edges laid, | 姐妹 我发梢刚做过保养 |
[17:00] | and I’m not going near any water this weekend. | 这周末坚决不沾水 |
[17:02] | Angel? | 安吉尔 |
[17:03] | All right, now, y’all don’t laugh at me, | 好吧 不过你们不能笑我 |
[17:07] | but I am terrified of water. | 我怕水 |
[17:09] | I don’t know how to swim. | 我不会游泳 |
[17:11] | I mean, I always wanted to learn, | 我以前一直想学 |
[17:12] | but there ain’t no pools in the projects. | 但廉租房哪里有游泳池 |
[17:15] | One day my father brought me over to the, uh, | 有一天我爸带我去了 |
[17:18] | fancy country club up north in the Bronx. | 布朗克斯北边一个高级乡村俱乐部 |
[17:21] | He said he was gonna finally teach me how to swim, | 他说他终于能教我游泳了 |
[17:23] | but then when we got there, girl, | 但当我们到了那里 |
[17:26] | they ain’t let us past the front desk. | 他们在前台就拦下了我们 |
[17:29] | If it’s any consolation, I’m not a good swimmer either. | 安慰你一下 我也不是什么游泳健将 |
[17:32] | How ’bout we teach each other right now? | 不如现在一起学啊 |
[17:33] | – Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. – What? | -不要不要不要 -怎么了 |
[17:34] | – Ain’t no way. Hell no. – We’ll hold hands. | -不行 绝对不行 -我们拉着手 |
[17:36] | We won’t go past our thighs. | 我们不去水深没过大腿的地方 |
[17:37] | – What if I get stung by a jellyfish? – Shark. | -我要是被水母蜇了怎么办 -重点是鲨鱼 |
[17:40] | Oh, come on, y’all. | 走吧 姐妹们 |
[17:42] | When are we gonna ever do this again as a family? | 下次这样一家人出来要猴年马月了 |
[17:44] | This is our vacation. | 这可是度假 |
[17:45] | Come on, let’s live out our dreams. | 走吧 实现一下我们的梦想 |
[17:48] | Jesus Christ. All right. | 神啊 行吧 |
[17:49] | Y’all can stay here. Come on, Angel. | 你俩在这儿待着吧 走啦安吉尔 |
[17:53] | Bye, girls. | 拜拜 姐姐们 |
[17:54] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[17:55] | – Don’t get bit. – I should’ve sent that damn girl to school. | -别被咬了 -我真应该送这死丫头去上上学 |
[18:01] | I’ll go in the water only if your promise not to let go. | 你得答应不松开我 我才下水 |
[18:05] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:15] | Yo, and since we’re making promises… | 那既然在作保证 |
[18:17] | You keeping yours? | 你保证的事做到了吗 |
[18:20] | What you talking about? | 你指什么 |
[18:22] | Drugs? | 毒品吗 |
[18:24] | I ain’t done none of that. | 我再也不会碰了 |
[18:29] | I know you got people checking on me, | 我知道你找人盯着我 |
[18:31] | – watching… – Uh-huh. | -监视我 -那又怎样 |
[18:33] | As a mother, you gotta keep eyes in the back of your head, | 作为一个母亲 脑袋后面都要多长一双眼 |
[18:35] | spies in these streets. | 眼观六路 |
[18:37] | Okay, Mother of the Year. | 好啦 年度最佳母后 |
[18:39] | That’s right. | 这是实话 |
[18:42] | No, but seriously, | 但认真说 |
[18:44] | I haven’t touched any of that stuff. | 我再也没碰过那些东西 |
[18:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:52] | Maybe soon enough I’ll be back in your good graces, | 可能很快我就能重入布兰卡母后的法眼 |
[18:55] | and me and Papi can come back home. | 然后我和帕比就可以回家了 |
[18:58] | Good. | 再好不过 |
[19:01] | But you an adult now. | 但你是个成年人了 |
[19:03] | You and Papi got your own home | 你和帕比自己成家 |
[19:06] | and you gotta maintain it | 你就得操持这个家 |
[19:07] | so you can have your own children, and raise them right. | 这样你就能有自己的孩子 并把他们培养成才 |
[19:11] | I want to make you Mother of the Year one day. | 我希望有一天你也能当上年度母后 |
[19:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:17] | I know. | 我懂 |
[19:19] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:20] | *Hey, baby* | *嘿 宝贝* |
[19:22] | *You got to remember* | *你要记得* |
[19:25] | *I’m forever your girl* | *我永远是你的女孩* |
[19:28] | *Baby, pick your head up…* | *宝贝 抬起头* |
[19:32] | Girl, why are they staring at us? | 姐们 他们盯着我们干嘛 |
[19:34] | Girl, who? | 妹子 谁啊 |
[19:35] | You think they clocking us? | 你觉得他们是注意到我们了吗 |
[19:38] | They’re just taking in the view. | 他们只是在看风景 |
[19:39] | You’re being paranoid. | 是你自己疑神疑鬼的 |
[19:40] | And what if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了呢 |
[19:43] | That’s why I hid my switch bladein the cooler. | 所以老娘在冷藏箱里藏了把小刀 |
[19:49] | What you over here thinking about? | 你在这儿想什么呢 |
[19:50] | You look like you just went somewhere. | 感觉你刚刚在神游 |
[19:54] | I wish Candy was here. | 我希望坎蒂也在这 |
[19:56] | – I miss that girl. – Yeah. | -想这死丫头了 -是啊 |
[20:00] | I was so preoccupied with giving her a distinguished send-off | 我一直忙着给她办个不一样的追悼会 |
[20:03] | that I never went up to her casket. | 都没顾上亲自去棺材前和她告别 |
[20:05] | What? | 什么 |
[20:06] | I don’t have any regrets, | 老娘从不后悔 |
[20:09] | but I do regret that. | 但这事让我后悔极了 |
[20:12] | If it’s any consolation, you sent her home in style. | 我能安慰你的就是 你确实让她走得漂漂亮亮 |
[20:16] | Candy would’ve wanted nothing less from you. | 坎蒂想要你做的也就是这些 |
[20:20] | Thank you for that, Mother. | 谢谢你为她做的这些 母后 |
[20:24] | Where’s Blanca? | 布兰卡人呢 |
[20:26] | Help! Lifeguard! | 救命 救生员 |
[20:30] | Life-lifeguard… | 救 救生员 |
[20:51] | Blanca! | 布兰卡 |
[20:53] | We were just,we were splashing around and… | 我们刚才就在那玩水 然后 |
[20:55] | Blanca! | 布兰卡 |
[21:06] | Blanca! | 布兰卡 |
[21:09] | Blanca… Oh… | 布兰卡 |
[21:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[21:12] | – Oh, God… – Blanca? | -天啊 -布兰卡 |
[21:14] | – Please get up. – Get up, get up, get up. | -求你醒醒 -快醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 |
[21:18] | – I can’t lose another daughter! – Blanca! | -我不能再失去一个女儿了 -布兰卡 |
[21:21] | Get up! | 醒醒啊 |
[21:22] | – Oh, God. – Blanca, come on. | -天啊 -布兰卡 快醒醒 |
[21:24] | – Four, five, six, seven… – Get up! Blanca? | -四五六七 -醒醒 布兰卡 |
[21:27] | Come on, Blanca! | 快醒醒 布兰卡 |
[21:29] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[21:30] | Oh, thank you, Jesus. | 谢谢你 天啊 |
[21:31] | Come on. | 过来 |
[21:41] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:00] | Joe, I must ask. | 乔仔 我必须得问问 |
[22:02] | Where are you hiding the adult beverages? | 你把酒都藏哪去了 |
[22:04] | Uh, there should be some in the wine cellar. | 酒窖里应该有一点 |
[22:07] | It’s empty, you idiot! | 酒窖是空的 蠢货 |
[22:09] | Uh, I’m sorr… I haven’t been out here a lot this summer. | 对不起 我今年夏天没怎么来这儿 |
[22:12] | I guess my house person didn’t have time to… | 我想我的管家没时间… |
[22:14] | Absolutely useless. | 你个没用的东西 |
[22:19] | I’m telling you, girl, | 我跟你说 大妹子 |
[22:20] | he was feeling it. | 他对你有感觉 |
[22:22] | – He was not. – I saw it. | -他才没有 -我看出来了 |
[22:25] | He was feeling it, and… | 他对你有感觉 还有 |
[22:27] | – it was big. – Oh, girl, whatever. | -他那里很大 -姐妹 管他呢 |
[22:29] | The one time I go to the beach and I almost die. | 我第一次来海边就差点死了 |
[22:31] | People were looking at me. I feel so stupid. | 被人各种围观 我觉得自己好蠢 |
[22:34] | Nah, for real, though, I feel like he was | 不过说真的 我觉得他做人工呼吸的时候 |
[22:35] | – trying to slip a little tongue… – Ah! | -伸舌头了 -耶咦 |
[22:36] | I got you, bitch. | 我懂你 小骚货 |
[22:37] | Ooh, I could’ve lied there all day | 我可以躺在他身下一整天 |
[22:39] | with him on top of me and let him do whatever he wanted… | 让他在我身上为所欲为 |
[22:42] | – Mother! – What? I don’t care if anybody was watching. | -母后 -怎么了 谁爱看谁看呗 |
[22:45] | She’s just living her life. | 她就是活明白了 |
[22:46] | Please tell me you’re not still speaking of black Hasselhoff. | 别跟我说你们还在意淫那无敌黑美男 |
[22:50] | We must concentrate on what really matters. | 我们的当务之急可不是这个 |
[22:52] | Were any of you able to find us a suitable beverage? | 谁能给我们找点带劲的喝的 |
[22:55] | – Just warm beer and Scotch. – That just won’t do. | -只有温啤酒和苏格兰威士忌 -这不够意思 |
[22:58] | How does this man have all this money and nothing to drink? | 这男的这么有钱 怎么什么酒也没有 |
[23:01] | Girl, white people. | 姐妹 白人就这德行 |
[23:03] | You know what? | 听我说 |
[23:04] | Get dressed. We’re going out. | 换好衣服 我们出去浪 |
[23:06] | To town? Us? | 去城里吗 我们吗 |
[23:09] | Fuck that. We have nothing to hide. | 随他们去吧 我们不用藏着掖着 |
[23:12] | We’re going out and treating ourselves to a feast and a drink. | 我们要出去吃一顿大餐 喝一杯好酒犒劳自己 |
[23:15] | Why just one? | 怎么就一杯 |
[23:17] | And I’ve always wanted to try one of those | 我一直想喝喝那个 |
[23:18] | – Long Island Iced Teas. – Yes… | -长岛冰茶 -走起 |
[23:20] | Well, Blanca dear, when in Rome. | 布兰卡亲亲 我们要入乡随俗 |
[23:22] | Ladies, to our rooms. | 姐妹们 打扮起来 |
[23:29] | Four, please. | 麻烦您 四位 |
[23:40] | Could we please have a table by the window? | 能给我们个靠窗的桌子吗 |
[23:42] | I’m sorry, but all of our windowtables are reserved. | 抱歉 所有靠窗的桌子都被预定了 |
[23:49] | She lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[23:51] | I can feel people looking at us. | 我觉得其他人都在看我们 |
[23:53] | – Can I start you off with something to drink? – Yes. | -你们需要先喝点什么吗 -当然 |
[23:55] | We’ll have four Long Island Iced Teas, thank you. | 我们要四杯长岛冰茶 谢谢 |
[23:58] | And can we have a shrimp cocktail while we look at the menu? | 先来个开胃鲜虾盅吧 然后我们看看菜单再点 |
[24:00] | – I’m starving. – Sure thing. | -我饿死了 -当然可以 |
[24:02] | Your waiter will be with you shortly. | 你们的侍应生会马上来 |
[24:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:08] | Damn. Ew, this place is mad bougie. | 靠 这地方可太小资了 |
[24:11] | I don’t recognize anything on this menu. | 菜单上的字我一个都看不懂 |
[24:14] | What is a caviar blini? | 鱼子酱布利尼是啥 |
[24:15] | It’s a small pancake wafer | 上面浇了鱼子酱的 |
[24:17] | topped with caviar. | 脆薄饼 |
[24:18] | They’re sinful and delightful. | 它们吃起来又罪恶又美味 |
[24:20] | – Well, let’s get some. – Ooh, I want the calamari. | -那来点吧 -我想吃鱿鱼 |
[24:23] | – And some lobster, too. – Order what you like, children. | -再来点龙虾 -想吃什么就点什么 孩子们 |
[24:26] | Dinner’s on me. | 晚饭我请 |
[24:27] | – Oh, thank you, Mother. – Well, I want to get some oysters. | -谢谢母后 -我想吃生蚝 |
[24:28] | – Y’all like oysters? – Ew. Oysters are mad nasty… | -你们都想吃吗 -呕 生蚝多恶心啊 |
[24:31] | They are like them little clam shells… | 像那些小蛤蜊一样 |
[24:34] | Thank you, Elektra. | 谢谢你 艾丽卡 |
[24:36] | You don’t know how badly I needed this. | 你不知道我有多需要这种聚餐 |
[24:39] | We may not live in the same house, | 我们不一定住在一起 |
[24:41] | but you’ll always be my daughter, Blanca. | 但是你永远是我女儿 布兰卡 |
[24:47] | You’re all my children. | 你们都是我女儿 |
[24:49] | That’s why you paying for the food. | 所以才要你来买单 |
[24:53] | Oh, oh, you didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[24:57] | I can’t believe we lost him. | 我不敢相信我们失去了他 |
[24:59] | – Lost who? – Luther Vandross. | -失去了谁 -路德·范德鲁斯 |
[25:01] | Girl, he gay, he ain’t dead. | 姐姐 他只是弯了又没死 |
[25:03] | He might as well be if I can’t have him. | 老娘不能拥有 他就和死了没两样 |
[25:05] | Girl, stop being stingy. | 姐妹 别那么小气 |
[25:06] | Luther’s behind is a whole meal, | 路德的菊花老性感了 |
[25:08] | – and all the boys want a bite, okay? – Ugh… I want a… | -那个男孩不想被他临幸一番 -恶 我要 |
[25:11] | Okay, I cannot keep up with this conversation. | 车速太快 我要晕车了 |
[25:14] | If you will excuse me, I got to go pee out some of this liquor. | 各位见谅 我喝太多要去嘘嘘 |
[25:18] | – Be careful, now. – You getting thick, girl. | -小心点 -你胖了 婊贝 |
[25:20] | – Oh, shit. – She cannot handle her liquor. | -操 -她喝不了了 |
[25:24] | Hello, ladies. | 各位女士好 |
[25:25] | I’m a loyal customer here, out with my girlfriends, | 我是这家店的常客 今天和闺蜜们聚会 |
[25:28] | and we’re having just the darndest time trying to relax | 我们想在这宁静夏夜里 |
[25:31] | into this peaceful summer evening. | 最美好的时刻放松放松 |
[25:34] | And what is it that we can do for you? | 那我们能帮你们做什么 |
[25:36] | There’s nothing peaceful about your grating voices, | 你们这群大嗓门一点也不”宁静” |
[25:40] | cackling so loudly we can’t even hear our own conversation. | 你们笑这么大声 我们连自己说什么都听不见 |
[25:44] | Elektra. | 艾丽卡 |
[25:45] | Do not do it. This one right here is not worth it. | 别冲动 这人不值得 |
[25:49] | I don’t think that my girlfriends and I are any louder | 我不觉得我和我姐妹们的声音比 |
[25:51] | than these other tables. | 其他桌大 |
[25:52] | Why don’t you be frank with us? | 有话你就直说 |
[25:54] | What exactly is it that you’re trying to say? | 你到底想说什么 |
[25:57] | I’m no dummy. | 我不是傻子 |
[25:59] | I work in the city, | 我在城里上班 |
[26:01] | and I know a man pretending to be a woman when I see one. | 一眼就能看出来男人假扮的女人 |
[26:04] | – And I see three right in front of me. – Oh, shit… | -我眼前就有三个 -我擦嘞 |
[26:07] | – Bitch. – This is not that kind of establishment. | -婊子 -这里不是你们可以来的地方 |
[26:09] | Wait a minute, girl… | 等等 妹子 |
[26:13] | God may have blessed you with Barbies, a backyard with a pony | 上天垂青让你怀里抱着芭比 后院养着马驹 |
[26:16] | and a boyfriend named Jake and an unwanted pregnancy | 被窝里藏着男友杰克 肚子里塞着个野种北鼻 |
[26:18] | that your father paid to terminate so you could go to college | 老爹出钱让你打胎 然后你就能洗白白上大学 |
[26:20] | and major in being a basic bitch. | 专攻”婊子的养成” |
[26:23] | None of these things make you a woman. | 但你做了这么多也不一定算个女人 |
[26:27] | Mm-hmm, clear your throat. | 清清嗓子 |
[26:29] | – Lubricate. – Mm-hmm. | -润润喉 -没错 |
[26:31] | Read that bitch. | 喷死这个婊子 |
[26:33] | Your uniform of ill-fitting J.Crew culottes, | 你屁股上这不合身的廉价裙裤 |
[26:35] | fake pearls and 50-cent scrunchies | 脖子上的假珍珠 头发上贼拉土的五毛发圈 |
[26:37] | cannot conceal the fact that you do not know who you are. | 也挡不住你心里没点逼数的冲天傻气 |
[26:40] | I know our presence threatens you. | 我知道我们在这让你吓破了胆 |
[26:42] | We’ve fought for our place at this table. | 可我们凭本事坐在这里的资格 |
[26:45] | And that has made us stronger than you will ever be. | 所以我们永远比你这个弱鸡强大 |
[26:48] | Now pick your jaw up off the floor | 现在 把你吓掉的下巴从地上捡起来 |
[26:49] | and go back to your clam chowder | 滚回去喝你的蛤蜊浓汤 |
[26:51] | and shallow conversations. | 继续你们的鸡言鸡语 |
[26:52] | My girlfriends and I aren’t going anywhere. | 我和我的姐妹们在这儿坐定了 |
[26:56] | It was lovely talking to you. | 和你聊天很开心 |
[26:58] | Y’all heard that? | 你们都听见了没 |
[26:59] | Yeah, go and getyour clam chowder | 快去喝你的蛤蜊浓汤 |
[27:01] | before the clam chowder gets you. | 别等我们把蛤蜊浓汤喷你一脸 |
[27:03] | – Shall we order another round? – Yes, please. | -我们要不要再喝一轮 -当然要 |
[27:05] | Shit. | 操 |
[27:10] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[27:16] | Yes, Grams. I’m wearing sunblock. | 好的 奶奶 我涂防晒霜了 |
[27:21] | I know. Brown skin burns, too. | 我知道 棕色皮肤也会晒伤 |
[27:25] | Hey, let me call you right back. | 我一会儿给您打回去 |
[27:29] | You look pretty good dry. | 你没湿透的样子真好看 |
[27:33] | So, you saving lives and dishing out compliments, huh? | 看来你救人性命还附送彩虹屁 |
[27:36] | Something like that. | 差不多是吧 |
[27:40] | I’m Adrian. | 我叫艾德里安 |
[27:45] | Blanca. | 布兰卡 |
[27:47] | Pleasure. | 很高兴认识你 |
[27:49] | I’ve been manning these shores for six summers | 我在这片海滩当救生员有六个夏天了 |
[27:51] | and I’ve never done CPR on anyone with lips like yours. | 但是我做过心肺复苏的人里 你的嘴唇口感最好 |
[27:54] | Well, I ain’t ever had a man | 我也没遇上过你这样 |
[27:55] | slobber over me like that before, | 对我这么热情的男人 |
[27:57] | so I guess there’s a first time for everything. | 所以我想 凡事都有第一次吧 |
[28:03] | Why don’t you let me take you out for a stroll on the beach? | 和我去外面沙滩上散散步怎么样 |
[28:06] | I’d die a happy man seeing you glow under that moonlight. | 能见到你在月光下光彩照人 我此生无憾 |
[28:09] | Anyway, I thought you was going to show her your signature move | 我还以为你要在她面前做你的标志性动作 |
[28:11] | – and flip this damn table over. – Damn, I forgot about that. | -然后掀了这破桌子 -操 老娘忘了 |
[28:15] | We should invite her back over for an encore performance. | 我们应该把她叫回来再欣赏一下老娘的表演 |
[28:16] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t you do it. She-she got the point. | 不不不不 别这样 她知道错了 |
[28:19] | Good. Girl, you just missed all of that. | 好 姐妹 你错过了好戏 |
[28:21] | – What happened? – Never mind that. | -发生了什么 -没什么 |
[28:23] | Look what the cat dragged in. | 瞅瞅你这满面春光 |
[28:25] | – Them oysters got to you now, huh? – No! | -吃的生蚝起效了吧 -快别说了 |
[28:27] | No. I ran into that lifeguard. | 没有 我遇见那个救生员了 |
[28:32] | His name is Adrian, | 他叫艾德里安 |
[28:33] | and he wants to take me on a stroll on the beach. | 他想和我一起去沙滩上走走 |
[28:36] | – You obviously said no. – No, I said yes. | -你肯定拒绝了 -不 我答应了 |
[28:38] | That man is fine. Plus, it’s been a cute minute | 他是个好男人 而且 那一刻超美妙 |
[28:40] | since I had a man show me that sort of kindness. | 好久都没有男人对我这么好了 |
[28:43] | Take it for the team. | 给姐妹们拿下他 |
[28:44] | – He was cute. – You’re insane. | -他很可爱 -你疯了吧 |
[28:45] | It’s unsafe for girls like us to walk off | 对于我们这种女孩来说 |
[28:47] | in the middle of the night with a stranger. | 大半夜和陌生男人散步不安全 |
[28:49] | You know you can’t trust a man once the sun goes down. | 天一黑 男人都是骗人的鬼 |
[28:52] | – That’s true. – Oh, I didn’t think about that. | -这倒是真的 -我没想到这点 |
[28:53] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 你这话可就是胡说八道扯了 |
[28:54] | Yes, it does. | 不 这是真理 |
[28:55] | You know these men are afraid of their desires for us. | 你知道这些男人害怕他们对我们的欲望 |
[28:58] | They take it out on us all the time. | 他们总是拿我们泄愤 |
[29:00] | That’s probably what happened to Candy. | 坎蒂也许就是这么死的 |
[29:02] | They don’t kill us because they hate us. | 他们杀我们不是因为他们恨我们 |
[29:04] | They kill us because they hate what it means to love us. | 而是因为他们恨真的爱上我们意味着什么 |
[29:07] | So, am I supposed to just livein fear for the rest of my life? | 所以我一辈子都要活在恐惧之中了吗 |
[29:11] | Die without ever knowing love? | 没尝过爱的滋味就死了吗 |
[29:12] | Maybe you could just meet him for coffee or something | 也许你可以在我们回去前 |
[29:14] | before we head back, girl. | 和他喝咖啡 |
[29:15] | Where’s the passion in that? | 喝咖啡有个毛线意思 |
[29:17] | Listen, I know y’all care for me, | 听着 我知道你们都很关心我 |
[29:19] | but I have to trust my instincts on this one. | 但这次我要跟着感觉走 |
[29:21] | – I’m going. – Wait. | -我要去赴约 -等等 |
[29:23] | If you’re going to go, at least take this. | 如果你要去 至少带着这个 |
[29:35] | I feel like I’m in one of those K-tel commercials or something, | 感觉自己像是在拍K-tel的广告什么的 |
[29:38] | selling one of those world’s greatest love song album. | 推销世界上最棒的情歌专辑 |
[29:42] | That’s good, right? | 感觉不错 对吗 |
[29:44] | It’s like a dream. | 像是在做梦 |
[29:49] | So, you do this to all your damsels in distress? | 你对每个遇险的女人都这样吗 |
[29:53] | No. | 不 |
[29:55] | I’m not like that. I take this job seriously. | 我才不是那样的人 我工作很认真的 |
[29:59] | Though I’ll admit, sometimes | 我承认 有时候 |
[30:00] | the rich white ladies will pretend to be drowning | 白富美会假装溺水 |
[30:02] | in the hopes of fulfilling some fantasy. | 好做做英雄救美的白日梦 |
[30:09] | I go to Fordham the rest of the year. | 今年剩下的时间我会去福特汉姆 |
[30:10] | I’m studying to be a doctor. | 我在努力成为一名医生 |
[30:13] | – For real? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[30:15] | Damn, you must be smart. | 天 那你一定很聪明 |
[30:19] | My mom died of stomach cancer when I was ten. | 我十岁那年 我妈妈因为胃癌去世了 |
[30:23] | One thing I noticed, | 我当时发现 |
[30:24] | all the orderlies were black and brown, | 所有的看护都是黑人和棕色皮肤的人 |
[30:26] | some of the nurses too, | 有的护士也是 |
[30:27] | but every doctor was white. | 但所有医生都是白人 |
[30:32] | I’m sure they did their best, | 我知道他们肯定也尽力了 |
[30:32] | but I think it helps to be looked after by one of your own, you know? | 但是被同胞救治 对病情有好处 |
[30:38] | Do you have a dream? | 你有梦想吗 |
[30:42] | I had one. | 曾经有 |
[30:44] | I’m in the beauty profession, nails mostly. | 我是从事美容行业的 主要做美甲 |
[30:49] | I recently opened my very own salon, | 最近开了自己的美甲店 |
[30:51] | but it burnt down. | 但它被烧了 |
[30:53] | That’s terrible, I’m so sorry. | 真糟糕 为你的事业难过 |
[30:56] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[30:57] | I’m a very optimistic person by nature. | 我生来乐观 |
[31:01] | But I’ve got no illusions about the outside world | 但是我早就不会幻想外界 |
[31:03] | having my back. | 会有人给我支持 |
[31:05] | Outside world? | 外界吗 |
[31:08] | Um, you know, my community, and the outside world, | 我们这群体 还有群体外的人 |
[31:10] | and all those things. | 还有其他的那些 |
[31:13] | I know, Blanca. | 我都懂 布兰卡 |
[31:16] | You don’t have to pretend with me. | 在我面前你可以做自己 |
[31:20] | – So you’ve been with a girl like me before? – No. | -你是有和我这样的女孩在一起过吗 -没有 |
[31:23] | It’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[31:26] | You’re a beautiful, | 你是个漂亮 |
[31:28] | funny, soulful woman. | 风趣 深情的女人 |
[31:31] | That’s all that matters to me. | 我在乎的就只有这些 |
[31:34] | This has got to be a dream. | 我肯定是在做梦 |
[31:38] | Can I kiss you? | 我能吻你吗 |
[31:40] | Didn’t you already do that earlier? | 你不是早就吻过了 |
[31:42] | A real kiss. | 真正的吻 |
[31:46] | I’m not stopping you. | 我也没拦着你啊 |
[32:44] | Where’s she at, you guys? | 她上哪儿去了 姐妹们 |
[32:46] | She should’ve been here by now. This is crazy. | 她早该回来了 玩得过头了 |
[32:48] | -Do you think we should call the cops? -Oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh. | -我们要报警吗 -哦 天哪 天哪 |
[32:53] | Where have you been? We were up all night. | 你去哪里了 我们整晚都没合眼 |
[32:55] | I thought he gutted and drowned you. | 我以为他把你器官挖了弃尸大海 |
[32:56] | We were five minutes away from calling the po-po! | 我们分分钟准备报警了 |
[32:59] | Aw, you really do love me. | 你们果然爱我 |
[33:00] | Bitch. | 真烦人 |
[33:01] | – I’m just glad you’re okay. – Okay, bitch, sit down. | -你没事就好 -好了 小婊砸 快坐下 |
[33:03] | What happened? Tell us everything. | 你们都干什么了 一五一十交代 |
[33:04] | Here, this for you. | 来 坐这 |
[33:06] | Okay. It was… | 好吧 我们的约会 |
[33:10] | – It was perfect. – I knew it! | -非常完美 -我就知道 |
[33:13] | I felt like I was the heroine, | 我感觉自己就像是 |
[33:15] | the star of some great romantic drama. | 是浪漫爱情剧的女主角 |
[33:18] | Keep going, Mother. | 接着说 母后 |
[33:19] | Tell us the details. | 我们要知道细节 |
[33:21] | Oh, we went on a walk on the beach, uh… | 我们去海边散了步 |
[33:23] | I ain’t never seen the moon that big… | 我从没见过那么大的月亮 |
[33:26] | that bright… | 那么明亮的月光 |
[33:29] | His skin glistened in it. | 他的脸在月光下闪着光 |
[33:31] | And girl, when I tell you them muscles was popping… | 姑娘们 我能看到他每一块肌肉的跳动 |
[33:34] | Mm… Yeah, but what about that muscle down there? | 那他下半身那块呢 |
[33:36] | Was he packing, ’cause I know he was, girl! Ooh! | 有料吗 一看就是尺寸不凡的 小妞 |
[33:39] | Lulu! | 露露 |
[33:40] | I didn’t raise you to be so vulgar. | 我可没教你这么粗鲁 |
[33:42] | So Candy of you. | 真是和坎蒂一个样 |
[33:45] | – That muscle, bitch. – All we did was make out. | -超有料哦 婊贝 -我们只是亲热了一下 |
[33:48] | It was romantic. | 很浪漫 |
[33:50] | Not lustful at all,and it was heartful and hopeful. | 一点也不色情 只有真心和憧憬 |
[33:56] | It’s definitely something I had been missing. | 这是我从没有过的感受 |
[33:59] | And I needed that. | 也是我需要的 |
[34:01] | I know that a man is not gonna fill the void | 我知道一个男人无法填补 |
[34:03] | of me losing my salon, but… | 我心里失去美甲店的空洞 但是 |
[34:07] | it was nice to be wanted and seen. | 被爱被关注的感觉很好 |
[34:11] | He made me believe that good things are possible. | 他让我相信会有好日子的 |
[34:14] | Oh, Ma… | 哦 妈妈 |
[34:16] | So? | 那么 |
[34:18] | – What? – Did you tell him T? | -什么 -你告诉他你的情况了吗 |
[34:21] | – Oh, I didn’t have to. He knew.- What?! | -我没必要说 他知道 -什么 |
[34:25] | M He was a gentleman, through and through. | 他是个绅士 从内到外 |
[34:28] | – Girl, give me some. – Ow, Ma. | -小妞 来 -麻麻 |
[34:29] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[34:31] | You gonna see him again? | 你还会再见他吗 |
[34:34] | I gave him my number. | 我给他留了电话 |
[34:36] | But I ain’t got no expectations. | 但是我不打算有更多期待 |
[34:38] | Listen, it was perfect and brief. | 这一切都完美又简单 |
[34:41] | I feel that. | 我感觉到了 |
[34:43] | I’m glad I’m here with all of y’all. | 我很高兴和你们一起来了 |
[34:44] | – It’s so good. – We love you. | -太美好了 -我们爱你 |
[34:47] | – me too – Girls’ trip! | -我也爱你们 -姐妹之旅 |
[34:52] | Oh, my God! Girls’ trip, girls’ trip! | 天呐 姐妹之旅 姐妹之旅 |
[34:55] | Girls’ trip, girls’ trip! | 姐妹之旅 姐妹之旅 |
[35:00] | It’s time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[35:03] | I assume you can peel yourself out of this suit by yourself? | 你自己从这套行头里面出来没问题吧 |
[35:06] | Yeah. Uh, sweat and everything makes it nice and slippery. | 是啊 汗液体液已经让这件衣服纵享丝滑了 |
[35:11] | Mistress Elektra? | 艾丽卡女王 |
[35:13] | Thank you for talking me into doing this. | 谢谢你让我有这般体验 |
[35:16] | I kept fantasizing that you drove back to the city | 我一直幻想着你开车回城 |
[35:19] | without telling anyone I was here. | 不告诉任何人我在这 |
[35:23] | They wouldn’t find me for days. | 他们好多天 或者永远 |
[35:27] | Or ever, maybe. | 都找不到我 |
[35:30] | Do you realize how luxurious your life is? | 你知道你的生活有多奢侈吗 |
[35:35] | I know. The house is great. | 我知道 这房子很不错 |
[35:37] | Not the house. | 不是说房子 |
[35:39] | You have the luxury of choosing loneliness. | 你有选择孤独的主动权 |
[35:43] | For some people, it’s not optional. | 而很多人根本没得选 |
[35:54] | – Ooh, I like this one. – Right? Can we turn up it? | -我喜欢这首歌 -是吗 能大声点吗 |
[35:56] | Yeah. Pull up the volume. Come on. | 没错 音量放大 嗨起来 |
[35:58] | This is nice. Yes. | 感觉很棒呀 |
[36:01] | *Ooh, my first mistake was* | *我犯的第一个错* |
[36:04] | *I wanted too much time* | *就是想要的时间太多* |
[36:07] | *I had to have him morning, noon, and night* | *我想他身边时时刻刻有我* |
[36:11] | *If I would of known then* | *如果早告诉我* |
[36:14] | *The things that I know now* | *现在知道的种种* |
[36:16] | *I might not have lost* | *我可能依然拥有* |
[36:18] | *The time I complain about* | *一直抱怨的那种生活* |
[36:21] | *Don’t waste your time* | *别把生命蹉跎* |
[36:24] | *Fighting blind* | *盲目争斗* |
[36:27] | *Minded thoughts of despair* | *乱想到发疯* |
[36:31] | *Hold on to your love* | *爱需要守护* |
[36:34] | *You got to hold on* | *千万别放手* |
[36:36] | *Hold on to your love* | *爱需要守护* |
[36:39] | *Ooh, ooh, baby, hold on* | *宝贝 别放手* |
[36:41] | *Hold on to your love* | *抓住你的爱* |
[36:44] | *Oh, you got to hold on* | *绝不放松* |
[36:46] | *Hold on to your love* | *爱需要守护* |
[36:48] | All right, now, I’m about to show you, uh… | 好了 现在我要让你们看看 |
[36:50] | *The art of playing games now* | *游戏人间的艺术* |
[36:54] | *Is not the hearts you break* | *不是伤痕累累的我* |
[36:56] | *It’s ’bout good love you make* | *而是当他燃起爱火* |
[36:58] | *When his heart’s on fire* | *而我激情配合* |
[37:00] | *Give him love every day* | *爱他每一天* |
[37:04] | *Remember he needs space* | *还要记得给他空间* |
[37:06] | *Be patient and he’ll give his heart to you* | *耐心点 他会全心为你奉献* |
[37:10] | *Don’t waste your time* | *别浪费时间* |
[37:14] | *Fighting blind* | *盲目作战* |
[37:16] | *Minded thoughts of despair* | *坠入绝望深渊* |
[37:20] | *Hold on to your love* | *爱需要守护* |
[37:23] | *You got to hold on* | *千万别放手* |
[37:26] | *Hold on to your love* | *爱需要守护* |
[37:28] | *You’ve got to hold on to your love* | *你不能退后* |
[37:30] | *Hold on to your love* | *爱需要守护* |
[37:34] | *Baby, hold on* | *宝贝 别放手* |
[37:35] | *Hold on to your love* | *爱需要守护* |
[37:40] | *Hold on to your love* | *爱需要守护* |
[37:43] | *You got to hold on* | *你要紧紧抓住* |
[37:45] | *Hold on to your love* | *爱需要守护* |
[37:47] | *Don’t let go* | *不要放松* |
[37:49] | *Keep the ties* | *把他留住* |
[37:50] | *Hold on…* | *紧紧守护* |
[37:51] | *Hang on tight, and don’t let go* | *紧紧守护 不要放手* |
[37:55] | *Hold on to your love* | *爱需要守护* |
[37:59] | *Don’t let go* | *千万别放手* |
[38:00] | *Hold on to your love.* | *爱需要守护* |
[38:03] | Yo, I needed that trip so badly, | 我自己都不知道 |
[38:06] | and I didn’t even know it. | 我这么需要这次旅行 |
[38:07] | We should do this once a year. | 我们应该每年旅行一次 |
[38:09] | Make it a thing, just us girls. | 变成一种仪式 姐妹专享 |
[38:10] | Mm-hmm, just us girls. | 只有姐妹们 |
[38:12] | Well, I got a feeling | 我有种感觉 |
[38:13] | you gonna be going out there a lot more often | 如果你和艾德里安成了 |
[38:15] | if things with you and Adrian work out. | 你就会经常去那边了 |
[38:19] | I’m gonna have to buy you | 我到时候给你买一张 |
[38:20] | a Long Island Rail Road express pass, Miss Honey. | 长岛火车通行票 我的小甜心 |
[38:24] | Girl. Stop it. That boy probably ain’t even gonna call me. | 得了吧 他可能都不会给我打电话 |
[38:27] | Girl, how you know? | 姐妹 你怎么知道 |
[38:30] | At least you had a little bit of loving. | 至少你尝到爱的滋味了 |
[38:33] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[38:41] | Could you stay with me for the night? | 你能留下来过夜吗 |
[38:43] | Keep your mother company? | 陪陪你的母后 |
[38:45] | Yeah, of course I’ll stay. | 我当然可以留下 |
[38:47] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 -跟我客气什么 |
[38:55] | Listen, I know we’re not in the same house anymore, | 听着 我知道我们已经不在同一个家族 |
[38:57] | but I’m glad that we could still make it work. | 但我很高兴我们还能这么旅行 |
[38:59] | Aw, girl, you so dramatic. | 宝贝儿 别这么多戏了 |
[39:01] | – I’m your daughter, what are you talking about? – Okay, fine. | -我是你女儿 别说这些 -好吧 |
[39:04] | I’m gonna call Papi real quick | 我赶快给帕比打个电话 |
[39:05] | – and let him know not to expect me. – Okay. | -让他别等我 -好的 |
[39:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:21] | Ooh, Mother… | 麻麻 |
[39:23] | You got a new message. | 你有一个新的留言 |
[39:26] | What? | 什么 |
[39:28] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[39:29] | Oh. Can I play it? | 我能放出来吗 |
[39:31] | It’s probably another bill collector, anyway. | 估计是某个催账的 |
[39:32] | I don’t know. Let’s find out. | 我也不知道 来听听看 |
[39:36] | Watch. | 你听着 |
[39:37] | Hey, Blanca, it’s Adrian. Um… | 嘿 布兰卡 我是艾德里安 |
[39:39] | – He called! – I know you’re probably not home yet, | -他打电话来了 -我知道你可能还没到家 |
[39:42] | but I just wanted to call | 但我就是想给你打个电话 |
[39:42] | and let you know I’m thinking about you already. | 告诉你我已经在想你了 |
[39:45] | I was thinking about that night. | 我一直在想那个晚上 |
[39:47] | I was thinking maybe we could get together again soon. | 我想我们应该找个时间再见一面 |
[39:49] | Ooh… bitch. | 小婊砸 |
[39:52] | – Ooh, his voice is so sexy. – Okay, sister, mind your business. | -他的声音真性感 -好了妹妹 管好你自己 |
[39:55] | The linens for your bed are in the closet. | 床上用品都在衣橱里 |
[39:56] | I’m gonna be on this phone line for a while. | 电话要被我征用了 |
[40:05] | Go! | 快去 |
[40:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:16] | Hey, Adrian. | 嗨 艾德里安 |