时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | All right, lady, it looks like you’re all set. | 女士 指甲做好了 |
[00:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:40] | I’m sorry, I don’t think I have you down for an appointment. | 抱歉 我这里没有你的预约 |
[00:46] | I hear you take walk-ins. | 我听说你这儿直接来也行 |
[00:56] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[01:00] | I missed you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[01:06] | Wait, so how long has it been? | 等下 有多久了 |
[01:09] | Eight and a half months. | 八个半月 |
[01:11] | Damon’s graduation. | 距离达蒙的毕业典礼 |
[01:17] | How’s business? | 生意怎么样 |
[01:19] | Better than ever. | 好的不得了 |
[01:20] | It may not have the glamour of a storefront, | 这里虽然没有店铺那么好看 |
[01:22] | but it also don’t have the extra rent and in-insurance, | 但是也不用多交房租和保险 |
[01:28] | and the hassle of that wicked witch Frederica Norman. | 还没有老妖婆弗雷德丽卡·诺曼来烦我 |
[01:32] | Besides… | 而且 |
[01:38] | this house has felt empty | 孩子们都走了 |
[01:41] | with all the children gone. | 家里变得空荡荡的 |
[01:42] | Nothing more dangerous than being left alone | 独自一人胡思乱想 |
[01:44] | with your own thoughts. | 是件很危险的事 |
[01:46] | No. All of them are doing good. | 不 孩子们都过得很好 |
[01:49] | Damon sent me a postcard from Paris. | 达蒙从巴黎寄了明信片给我 |
[01:54] | And he’s having the time of his life. | 他正处于一生中的高光时刻 |
[01:58] | And Angel? | 安吉尔呢 |
[01:59] | Angel and Papi are like Lucy and Ricky. | 帕比忙着让安吉尔走星光大道 |
[02:07] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[02:09] | You still with that young one? | 还和那个小奶狗在一起吗 |
[02:11] | Ricky? | 里基 |
[02:14] | Oh, yeah, we’re-we’re… | 我们 我们 |
[02:17] | we’re taking it slow. | 我们决定慢慢来 |
[02:19] | He moved in yet? | 他搬去你家了吗 |
[02:21] | Hell no. | 他想得美 |
[02:24] | But he does have his own set of keys, | 但是他有我家钥匙 |
[02:26] | and he comes and goes when he pleases, | 想来就来 想走就走 |
[02:27] | and that works for us. | 我们觉得这样挺好 |
[02:29] | I give him wisdom, I guess, and he… | 大概就是我教他人生智慧 而他 |
[02:33] | keeps me young. | 让我永葆青春 |
[02:36] | Well, is he keeping you moist? | 他有让你沙漠变绿洲吗 |
[02:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 当然 姐妹 |
[02:43] | The sex is fucking fantastic. | 性生活爽到上天惹 |
[02:52] | You know… that just because your kids aren’t | 你的孩子们不能 |
[02:56] | here to walk the balls with you doesn’t mean | 和你一起去舞会 |
[02:58] | you can’t come to the balls. | 并不代表自己不能去 |
[03:01] | The whole point of the balls is to remind you | 舞会的意义就在于告诉你 |
[03:03] | that you’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[03:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:14] | Just walking without my… my children, though… | 只是我觉得没有孩子们和我一起走 |
[03:20] | without my house… | 不是全家人一起走 |
[03:28] | I just think that would be giving the opposite effect. | 舞会会有相反的效果 |
[03:39] | Baby, when was the last time you went to a doctor? | 亲爱的 你上一次去看医生是什么时候 |
[03:59] | You get a little sleep? | 你睡了一小会儿吗 |
[04:02] | No. | 没有 |
[04:06] | I was just thinking. | 我只是在想 |
[04:09] | About? | 想什么 |
[04:11] | I’m just sad I’m going out this way. | 为这样油尽灯枯而悲伤 |
[04:15] | I’m sad for my children and my house. | 为孩子和家族而悲伤 |
[04:28] | Can you go into my purse? | 你能去我的手提包里 |
[04:30] | There’s a little notebook. | 拿下笔记本吗 |
[04:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:48] | It’s my will. | 我的遗嘱 |
[04:50] | I need you to make sure | 我想让你帮我确保 |
[04:52] | nobody fights over anything when I’m gone. | 我死后没有纷争 |
[04:57] | Death makes people kind of crazy, you know? | 死亡让人变得疯狂 你懂吧 |
[05:02] | – Can I see? – Yeah. | -我能看看吗 -可以 |
[05:10] | “My jewelry and my clothing shall go to my daughter Angel. | “我的首饰和衣服留给我的女儿安吉尔 |
[05:15] | My books, tape collection, and boom box… | 书 录音带集和手提式录音机 |
[05:21] | to my brother Pray Tell. | 留给我的兄长普雷·特尔 |
[05:24] | My mother’s cookbook shall go to my son Damon. | 我妈妈的食谱留给我的儿子达蒙 |
[05:27] | That little Shake-N-Go wig I wore the night we met | 我在我们见面那天戴的高级假发 |
[05:30] | shall go to my mother Elektra. | 留给我的母后艾丽卡 |
[05:33] | My salon supplies shall go to my sister Lulu. | 美甲店的货品留给我的姐妹露露 |
[05:37] | My furniture shall be donated to anyone in need from the ballroom. | 我的家具请捐给舞会上任何有需要的人 |
[05:41] | And for my dearest Papi, | 至于我最亲爱的帕比 |
[05:43] | take care of Tippy.” | 请照顾好迪比” |
[05:45] | Tippy? Who the fuck is Tippy? | 迪比 迪比是谁 |
[05:49] | That’s the puppy I was planning on getting this summer. | 那是我本来想在今年夏天养的狗 |
[05:53] | You better leave him something real. | 你最好给他留点真实存在的东西 |
[06:03] | To my little Papi, | 我的儿子帕比 |
[06:07] | I leave with you my life’s journals. | 我将毕生日记留给你 |
[06:13] | Use your hustling skills to… | 请用你的喋喋不休 |
[06:16] | to write my life story. | 写下我的人生故事 |
[06:22] | Don’t let ’em forget me. | 别让其他人忘记我 |
[06:24] | You got to fight, Blanca. | 你要抗争 布兰卡 |
[06:25] | My whole life’s been a fight, Pray. | 我一辈子都在抗争 普雷 |
[06:30] | I need a chance to know peace. | 我希望能体会一下平和 |
[06:32] | You shouldn’t have to die to know what peace feels like. | 你想要平和 不一定非要死 |
[06:40] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[06:41] | I am finding your address book, | 我在找你的通讯录 |
[06:45] | and I am gonna call every single person in our family | 我要给我们家的每一个人打电话 |
[06:47] | to make sure that somebody’s right here by your side | 让你在这里的每一分钟 |
[06:50] | the entire time that you’re here. | 都有人陪 |
[06:55] | I’m fighting for you this time, baby. | 这一次我要为你抗争 宝贝 |
[07:07] | The category is… | 主题是 |
[07:10] | Live… | 活着 |
[07:13] | Work… | 工作 |
[07:15] | Pose! | 姿态 |
[07:40] | Girl, would you stop fussing with the lights? | 你能不能别瞎搞那个灯了 |
[07:43] | You are not an electrician. | 你又不是电工 |
[07:44] | This ward is grim enough as it is | 这个病房真是太阴森了 |
[07:46] | without wasting our beauty away on bad fluorescent lighting. | 这破荧光灯把姐妹们照得像鬼一样 |
[07:50] | Maybe if I check the wattage, I can get a bulb | 没准我查查瓦数 就能换个灯泡 |
[07:53] | that will cast an amber glow. | 让姐妹们脸上闪耀出琥珀色光芒 |
[07:56] | Girl, you’re gonna get electrocuted. | 姐姐 你那样会被电死的 |
[07:58] | I see you’re giving me the Red Door Spa treatment. | 你这是红门水疗的按摩手法啊 |
[08:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:02] | Miss Ford got you the cover of Essence magazine yet? | 福特女士帮你拿下《本质》杂志的封面了吗 |
[08:05] | That would make the girls gag. | 这能堵住贱人们的闲言碎语 |
[08:08] | I haven’t booked anything for a couple of months now. | 我有好几个月都没签下新工作了 |
[08:10] | Thank God I listened to Papi and opened up | 谢天谢地我听了帕比的话 |
[08:12] | that savings account a while back. | 在不久前开了储蓄账户 |
[08:13] | But we’ll be all right. We staying afloat. | 我们会没事的 还能维持下去 |
[08:15] | It’s the recession, things will pick up by the summer. | 这是因为经济衰退 到夏天就会好起来了 |
[08:18] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[08:20] | No, no, no, turn back around. | 不不不 求您打道回府 |
[08:22] | This ain’t for you. | 这又不是给你的 |
[08:24] | I got you some sweet and sour soup, Ma. | 我给你带了点酸甜汤 母后 |
[08:27] | These cheap bodega flowers attract insects. | 这便利店买的廉价花会招虫子 |
[08:30] | Insects carry disease. Blanca’s ill enough. | 虫子会传播病菌 布兰卡都病成这样了 |
[08:33] | Will you calm your bougie ass down, please? | 您能放放这大小姐架子吗 |
[08:37] | You haven’t walked a category in months. | 你好几个月都没来舞会了 |
[08:38] | You know what, as a matter of fact, | 其实我想说 |
[08:40] | I ain’t seen none of y’all at the balls recently. | 你们所有人最近都没来舞会 |
[08:42] | I have better things to do than to watch | 比起看一轮又一轮无聊的妖男秀 |
[08:43] | category after category of boring butch queens. | 老娘还有其他重要的事要做 |
[08:46] | You… The women always take center stage. | 你 女人一直是舞台的C位 |
[08:49] | You have Face, you got Runway, you got Realness. | 你们有外貌秀 T台秀 身临其境秀 |
[08:52] | And everybody comes to see you all. | 所有人都跑来看你们 |
[08:54] | And never forget it. | 你可别忘了 |
[08:56] | We built ballroom, yet all we have are three categories | 舞会是我们创办的 可我们只有三个主题 |
[08:59] | and no rightful place on the council. | 理事会里还一个女的没有 |
[09:01] | It’s a boys club now, run exclusively by you | 那里现在是男性轰趴了 由你和其他 |
[09:04] | and the other male emcees. | 男性司仪独家主办 |
[09:07] | – That’s right. – That ain’t right, Pray. That ain’t right. | -她说得对 -不该这样 普雷 不该这样 |
[09:09] | You don’t know what it’s like. | 你不知道那是什么感觉 |
[09:11] | You put your best foot forward | 你穿着最美的华服 |
[09:12] | in your most coveted finery, only to be met | 走出最优雅的步伐 就只是为了 |
[09:15] | with the glaring eyes of men. | 被臭男人们盯着看 |
[09:16] | Serving us Totem Pole Origami Realness. | 给我们带来日式折纸风大赏 |
[09:20] | Sitting on their perch, squinting and inspecting and tallying. | 他们高高在上坐在那斜着眼评头论足 |
[09:25] | Judges, your scores. | 评委们 请打分 |
[09:26] | Why do they have the right to pass judgment | 他们从没穿着恨天高参加过舞会 |
[09:28] | when they’ve never walked a day in our heels? | 凭什么他们有资格点评我们 |
[09:30] | I didn’t join ballroom for a row of flaming homos | 我不去舞会是因为不想让土到掉渣的 |
[09:32] | with no style to look down on me. | 死基佬们坐成一排羞辱老娘 |
[09:35] | We’re judged enough by the outside world | 我们受够了外界的指指点点 |
[09:37] | to be judged so harshly by our own. | 不想再被自己人批得狗血淋头 |
[09:38] | The balls are tired, anyways. | 舞会已然变成了陈词滥调 |
[09:40] | You know, I used to roll my eyes at Candy | 过去坎蒂不停念叨说女孩们 |
[09:42] | when she went on and on about how the girls | 被排挤到一边的时候 |
[09:44] | been pushed to the side. | 我还冲她翻白眼 |
[09:45] | But as soon as “Vogue” Hit, who became stars, Pray? | 但是《时尚》潮来袭时 谁成了舞会明星 |
[09:49] | The boys, | 男孩们 |
[09:50] | who learned how to dance on ballroom floors that we built. | 在我们创办的舞会上 学会了跳舞的男孩们 |
[09:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:55] | Well, I think I have some stuff to talk to the council about. | 我想我要和理事会谈谈这些了 |
[09:59] | Damn skippy. | 你太应该了 |
[10:04] | The children are finally paying their dues on time. | 孩子们终于按时交会费了 |
[10:07] | We have $5K in our savings. | 我们现在有五千块 |
[10:08] | We are officially out of the red. | 正式结束穷光蛋的日子 |
[10:12] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[10:12] | Let’s hope it stays that way. Anything else to report? | 希望能一直这样 还有别的事要说吗 |
[10:15] | – No. – I actually have something to share. | -没了 -其实我有点事要说 |
[10:17] | Your hemorrhoids are back. | 你痔疮又犯了 |
[10:21] | Funny, bitch, but I’m being serious. | 笑死你吧小婊砸 我认真的 |
[10:24] | So, it’s come to my attention | 我注意到 |
[10:25] | that the women of the ballroom are feeling judged. | 舞会上的女性觉得自己一直被评头论足 |
[10:28] | Oh, please, if you don’t want to be judged, don’t walk. | 拜托 不想被点评 那就别来舞会上扭啊 |
[10:30] | – Yeah. – I hear you. | -对啊 -我懂你的意思 |
[10:32] | But we got to be honest. | 但是说实话 |
[10:34] | All of the emcees are men, and recently it’s mostly men | 这舞会的司仪都是男的 最近这些主题 |
[10:38] | that are walking the categories. | 出来表演的也基本都是男的 |
[10:39] | – Well, that’s not our fault. – But it’s our responsibility. | -这又不是我们的错 -但这是我们的责任 |
[10:42] | Well, every year we announce Mother of the Year. | 每年我们都会宣布一个年度母后 |
[10:43] | What else would a bitch want? | 骚鸡还能想要什么啊 |
[10:45] | You know that’s not enough. | 你很清楚这不够 |
[10:46] | I know what it feels like to be judged. | 我知道被人指指点点是什么感觉 |
[10:48] | I went from being called a sissy | 娘炮 变态 死基佬 |
[10:51] | to a girl to a fag. | 都被说过 |
[10:52] | So what do you suggest that we do? | 所以你想让我们怎么办 |
[10:54] | We have to show our support and solidarity. | 我们得表现一下我们的支持和关心 |
[10:56] | Well, any ideas on how? | 那具体怎么做 |
[11:00] | We got to figure that out. | 动脑子想咯 |
[11:05] | I got it. | 有了 |
[11:06] | We pull a stunt, y’all. | 我们来个节目 所有人 |
[11:08] | We pull a stunt. | 我们来露一手 |
[11:09] | We, the council, | 咱们整个理事会 |
[11:11] | we should walk Butch Queen First Time Up in Drags. | 去妖男变装处女秀上扭一扭 |
[11:15] | – Ooh, yes! – Oh, girl, no. No, I’m not shaving my legs. | -赞 -姐妹 不是吧 我才不要刮腿毛 |
[11:19] | Listen, Sasquatch, you need to invest in some Nair | 听着 你个野人 你得买点奈尔脱毛膏 |
[11:23] | and prep your meaty tuck, because you’re walking. | 千万藏好胯下的小肉棒 你走的可是变装秀 |
[11:25] | It’s mighty meaty. | 我那可是大铁棍 |
[11:27] | – Ew! – Yuck! | -口区 -恶心死啦 |
[11:33] | – So nasty. – Nasty. | -太下流了 -就是 |
[11:37] | You’re quiet. | 你怎么不说话了 |
[11:38] | What you think? | 想什么呢 |
[11:40] | Aren’t we just gonna look like a bunch of men in wigs? | 我们这群老汉是要戴顶假发吗 |
[11:43] | I don’t want to trivialize what these women go through, | 我不想冒犯这些女性经历的一切 |
[11:45] | how they live, who they are. | 她们如何生活 以什么身份自处 |
[11:48] | It will humble us and create empathy. | 这能让我们更谦卑 更能感同身受 |
[11:52] | This will help men realize the pressures we put on women. | 也帮男人们了解一下 我们给女性施加的压力 |
[11:56] | It’s about sisterhood. | 这是为了姐妹的情谊 |
[11:57] | It’s about solidarity, | 为了整个群体的团结 |
[11:58] | and if I can shave, you can wear a wig. | 而且如果我都能脱毛 你怎么不能戴假发 |
[12:00] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[12:01] | So get over yourself, bitch. | 好了 别给自己加戏了老婊 |
[12:03] | And pass the motion, bitch | 点头答应吧 小婊砸 |
[12:06] | Pass the motion, bitch | 接受提议吧 小婊砸 |
[12:08] | – Pass the motion, bitch – Break it down, uh | -别再犹豫了 小婊砸 -不行 不行 |
[12:10] | – Pass the motion, bitch – Pass it, pass it | -别再扭捏了 小婊砸 -好吧 好吧 |
[12:13] | Pass the motion, bitch. | 提议通过啦 老骚货们 |
[12:16] | Motion passed! | 这事儿定了 |
[12:19] | Yes. That was the beat. | 太好了 这节奏才对 |
[12:29] | Oh, shit. | 哦草 |
[12:32] | – Hi. Is Miss Ford in here? – Uh, yeah, she’s just, | -你好 福特女士在里面吗 -是 她刚到 |
[12:35] | – um, let me, let me just, uh… – Great. Sorry… | -让我…让我去… -太好了 抱歉 |
[12:39] | – Sorry. – Danny. | -不好意思 -丹尼 |
[12:40] | Will you escort Carol and Joanna | 你能陪卡罗尔和乔安娜 |
[12:42] | to the conference room for some tea? | 去会议室喝点茶吗 |
[12:44] | I’ll join you shortly. | 我马上过去 |
[12:48] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:53] | Miss Ford, you haven’t called me in- in- in, in weeks. | 福特女士 你都好几周没 没联系我了 |
[12:56] | I didn’t want to call till I had all the information. | 在没有掌握所有情况之前 我不打算联系你 |
[13:00] | Well, what information? | 什么情况 |
[13:02] | Someone has taken it upon themselves to tell your story. | 有人主动出来爆你的料 |
[13:07] | Angel, the vibe is very Sophia Loren. | 安吉尔 这广告要有很索菲亚·罗兰的感觉 |
[13:10] | Sultry, mysterious. | 风情万种 神秘莫测 |
[13:13] | It’s just a pantyhose campaign. Don’t overthink it. | 就是个连裤袜广告 别想多了 |
[13:18] | – I am a huge fan. – Thank you. | -我超喜欢你 -谢谢 |
[13:21] | When you used to walk realness, | 你以前在舞会走变装秀的时候 |
[13:24] | oh, the children gagged. | 真是让我等后辈目瞪口呆 |
[13:27] | I knew you was going someplace. | 我就知道你要成功 |
[13:30] | Now look at you. | 看看你现在的样子 |
[13:49] | I got a call from set. | 我接到摄制现场的电话 |
[13:50] | The creative director accused me | 创意总监指责我 |
[13:52] | of pulling a publicity stunt on her dime. | 说我想让她的钱打水漂 |
[13:54] | I didn’t know what she was talking about. | 当时我不知道她什么意思 |
[13:56] | She said, “I asked for a girl, not a drag queen.” | 她说 “我要的是个女孩 不是个异装癖” |
[14:02] | I swore to her these were lies meant to tarnish the Ford Agency | 我向她保证 这些谣言想抹黑福特经纪公司 |
[14:05] | and diminish your stardom. | 摧毁你的星途 |
[14:16] | But word has spread. | 但消息已经传开了 |
[14:22] | – Everyone has pulled your contracts. – No. | -人人都要和你解约 -不要 |
[14:26] | They’re claiming misrepresentation, fraud. | 他们说我们有虚假表述和欺诈的行为 |
[14:31] | I’m not a fraud. You think I’m a fraud? | 我不是个骗子 你觉得我是个骗子吗 |
[14:35] | No. | 不是 |
[14:36] | Look at me. Angel. | 看着我 安吉尔 |
[14:39] | You came to me as you are. | 当时你带着最真实的自己来见了我 |
[14:42] | But the world isn’t ready yet. | 但这世界还不够包容 |
[14:43] | No. No. | 不 不要啊 |
[15:06] | Uh- oh. I see you got happy hour going on without your man. | 哇哦 看来你男人不在家 你就自己偷欢了 |
[15:11] | I’m- a join you. | 我陪你喝 |
[15:21] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:27] | – I saw Miss Ford today. – Yeah? | -我今天去见了福特女士 -然后呢 |
[15:29] | She got some work for you? | 她给你安排工作了吗 |
[15:36] | Ain’t gonna be no more work, Papi. | 再也不会有工作了 帕比 |
[15:38] | – What you mean? – They found out. | -什么意思 -他们发现了 |
[15:43] | Everybody knows my T. | 所有人都知道我是个变性人了 |
[15:51] | There was some boy from ballroom that… | 有一次拍摄的时候 |
[15:54] | that worked on one of my shoots and he ran his mouth. | 有个工作人员去过舞会 他把我的事抖出去了 |
[15:55] | And now the whole fashion industry… | 现在整个时尚圈 |
[15:58] | thinks I’m a fake. | 都觉得我是个冒牌货 |
[16:05] | They pulled my contracts. | 他们都要和我解约 |
[16:07] | – I’m done, Papi. – Nah, baby girl. You just got in the game. | -我完了帕比 -不 宝贝 你才刚入行 |
[16:10] | You’re 24, you got at least ten more years left in the industry. | 你现在24岁 至少还能在这行干10年以上 |
[16:12] | Papi. | 帕比 |
[16:17] | I’m a transsexual. | 我是个变性人 |
[16:20] | I wasn’t supposed to last one day, | 我本来一天都混不下去的 |
[16:22] | let- let alone one whole year, working as a model. | 更不用说当模特工作了整整一年 |
[16:26] | The whole world thinks we ain’t nothing but freaks. | 全世界都觉得我们就是怪物 |
[16:29] | We’re supposed to be lurking in the shadows somewhere. | 我们就应该蜷缩在暗无天日的角落里 |
[16:33] | And if anybody’s looking at us, they laughing. | 要是被人看到了 他们还要嗤笑 |
[16:36] | They don’t want to see us. | 嫌我们脏了他们的眼 |
[16:39] | I do. | 我不觉得 |
[16:42] | You’re a star. | 你是个明星 |
[16:45] | Ain’t… I don’t, I don’t care | 不 我…我不管 |
[16:46] | what other people think or say about you, Angel. | 其他人怎么想你 怎么说你 安吉尔 |
[16:49] | You supposed to be seen by this world. | 这世界应该瞩目于你 |
[16:52] | It ain’t over, trust me. | 还没到山穷水尽 相信我 |
[16:54] | – Yes, it is, Pap… – Baby. | -没希望了 帕比 -宝贝 |
[16:58] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 来 |
[17:00] | Come here. Come here. | 来我身边 过来 |
[17:03] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没关系的 |
[17:08] | It ain’t over. | 还有机会的 |
[17:11] | Trust me, I got you. | 相信我 我有这种感觉 |
[17:15] | I got you. | 还有我在 |
[17:37] | You hear that? No cough. | 你听到了吗 不咳嗽了 |
[17:40] | You may not be coughing, | 你可能是不咳了 |
[17:41] | but there’s still an infection in there. | 但肺里还有感染 |
[17:43] | How long until this thing clears up and I can go home? | 还要多久我才能痊愈回家 |
[17:49] | Well, maybe a… at least another week. | 可能 至少再留院一周 |
[17:53] | Judy… be real with me. | 朱迪 你跟我说实话 |
[17:59] | How much time you think I really got left? | 你觉得我还剩多少日子 |
[18:07] | There’s no way of knowing. | 这没法确定 |
[18:09] | AIDS is so unpredictable. | 艾滋病很难预测 |
[18:12] | Depends how well you take care of yourself, | 这取决于你把自己照顾得有多好 |
[18:14] | and your surroundings. | 还有你的生活环境 |
[18:15] | Do you think the chemicals from my salon | 你觉得我的美甲店里的化学物质 |
[18:16] | had something to do with me getting pneumonia? | 和我的肺炎有关吗 |
[18:19] | They sure didn’t help. | 肯定是没什么好处 |
[18:21] | You might want to reconsider your trade, | 你可能要考虑一下你的生意了 |
[18:25] | maybe even retiring. | 要不就别干了 |
[18:26] | With your low T cell count, you’ll qualify for a disability. | 你的T细胞数量这么低 会符合残疾人的条件 |
[18:29] | Disability? | 残疾人 |
[18:35] | Sweetheart, your body’s the boss now, | 亲爱的 现在你的身体是第一位 |
[18:38] | and you have to do what it tells you, | 你只能按照身体的需求来 |
[18:39] | not necessarily what you want to do. | 不一定要做你想做的 |
[18:42] | I’m only 30 years old. | 我才30岁 |
[18:46] | What kind of life is that? | 那样活着算怎么回事 |
[18:51] | Sweetie, I know this isn’t easy. | 亲爱的 我知道这不容易 |
[18:53] | It ain’t never been easy for a girl like me. | 对我这样的女人来说从来就没活得容易过 |
[18:56] | I don’t know why I fooled myself into thinking | 我不知道为什么我还要自欺欺人 |
[18:58] | that if I fought hard | 觉得我只要奋力抗争 |
[19:00] | and stayed… positive and did right by people, | 保持乐观 与人为善 |
[19:05] | I would be the one whose life was spared. | 我的命就有救 |
[19:09] | Maybe my body is telling me I should just stop. | 或许我的身体是在告诉我 别挣扎了 |
[19:21] | I’m so proud of my little one and only. | 我可真为我这独一无二的小宝贝骄傲 |
[19:24] | She came up with our prom theme all by herself. | 我们的舞会主题都是她自己想的 |
[19:26] | You go ahead and tell him, honey. | 你去跟他说 |
[19:28] | The Civil War: Gone with the Wind… | “内战:乱世佳人” |
[19:32] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[19:34] | It’s very hot right now. | 现在很热 |
[19:35] | – Yeah… – Uh, yo! Wha… can you relax? | -是啊 -喂 干嘛 你能歇歇吗 |
[19:38] | Can you take it down a few million notches? | 你能不能低调一些 |
[19:40] | – Nah, I’m gonna take it up a few levels. – Oh, my God. | -不 我还要更高调一点 -我的天 |
[19:42] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[19:44] | “Esteban Martinez, | “埃斯特班·马丁内兹 |
[19:47] | Talent Manager Extraordinaire. | 优秀演艺事业经纪人 |
[19:51] | Models, actresses, singers, dancers.” | 负责模特 演员 歌手 舞者” |
[19:56] | So you’re trying to be a manager now? | 你现在想当经纪人了 |
[19:58] | You know how good I look after you. | 你的事业我就打理得很好 |
[20:01] | Y-Yeah, I know, but what jobs have you booked me? | 我知道 但你给我签了几份工作 |
[20:06] | First of all, managing ain’t just about booking jobs. | 首先 经纪人不只是签工作的 |
[20:09] | – So then, what is it about? – Second of all, | -那是干嘛的 -第二 |
[20:12] | I got a Rolodex full of modern photographer assistants | 我有一串名单 上面都是摄影助理 |
[20:14] | – and junior people from every job you ever been on. – What? | -还有各行各业的一些新人 -什么 |
[20:17] | They’re moving up, and we’re gonna be right there with ’em. | 她们正欣欣向荣 我们要保驾护航 |
[20:20] | But so much of-of-of managing is making sure | 做这些经纪工作是为了 |
[20:23] | your talent feels taken care of, confident, | 保留你的天赋 呵护你的信心 |
[20:26] | and picking them up when they need it. | 等到机会来了重新拾起 |
[20:28] | – That’s my specialty. – I know it is, | -这就是我的特长 -我知道 |
[20:30] | but ain’t none of these models | 但这些模特 |
[20:31] | gonna want to work with a Dominican from the hood. | 都不会想跟一个多米尼加地头蛇共事吧 |
[20:34] | I don’t want to work with them. | 我不会跟她们共事 |
[20:36] | I want to work with girls like you, girls from the scene. | 我想找你这样的女孩 被遗忘的女孩 |
[20:39] | All the neglected but beautiful members of society. | 那些沧海遗珠 |
[20:43] | I don’t want anyone to get hurt the way you did. | 我不想她们再像你一样被伤害 |
[20:48] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[20:49] | You’re too sweet for this world. | 你太善良了 |
[20:53] | But you know what happened to me. | 但你也知道我的经历 |
[20:54] | I’m telling you, don’t bother. | 我就说实话了 别费心思了 |
[20:56] | Don’t nobody want us, don’t nobody want to see us, | 没人想要我们 没人想见我们 |
[20:58] | don’t nobody want nothing to do with us. | 没人想跟我们扯上关系 |
[21:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:05] | – Just watch me. – Mm. | -等着瞧 -随你 |
[21:07] | Yeah, so that is the story. Look, I’m-I’m starting an agency | 事情是这样的 我准备弄个经纪公司 |
[21:10] | – and I’m looking for girls. – I already got a pimp. | -需要一些年轻女孩 -我有老鸨了 |
[21:13] | And if he sees you trying to steal me away, | 他要是知道你在挖墙角 |
[21:15] | he’ll beat your ass. | 他会揍死你 |
[21:16] | Well, good news, I’m not a pimp. | 我不是老鸨 |
[21:18] | I’m a talent manager. | 我是经纪人 |
[21:20] | My goal is to have my own company | 我的目标是建立自己的公司 |
[21:21] | with managers working for me, | 聘用别的经纪人为我效劳 |
[21:23] | like my hero John Casablancas. | 就像我的偶像约翰·卡萨布兰卡斯 |
[21:26] | I could get you real, legit jobs. | 我能帮你找份正经工作 |
[21:27] | I did some modeling for a porno mag once. | 我以前倒是拍过色情写真 |
[21:30] | Picture it: | 想象一下 |
[21:32] | an Oil of Olay campaign starring Elektra. | 艾丽卡拍的一个玉兰油广告 |
[21:35] | – I can see it. – Me, too. That’s what I’m talking about. | -我能想象 -我也是 这就是我想说的 |
[21:37] | Elektra, I just need one girl to say yeah. | 艾丽卡 我需要有个人同意 |
[21:40] | Help me show these girls I’m for real. | 帮我向她们证明我是认真的 |
[21:42] | Don’t you represent Angel? | 你不是安吉尔的经纪人吗 |
[21:44] | – Mm-hmm. – How are you gonna do right by both of us? | -嗯 -那你怎么搞好我们两个人 |
[21:47] | What’s she gonna say when I start | 我要是签的工作比她多 |
[21:48] | booking more jobs than her? | 她又会怎么说 |
[21:50] | You’re a charming boy, and you’ve got a silver tongue | 你很有魅力 巧舌如簧 |
[21:52] | with plenty of ambition. | 野心也十足 |
[21:53] | But look no further than your recently-clocked girlfriend | 但光瞧瞧你刚被识破的女友就知道 |
[21:55] | to know that you may as well be looking to | 您雄心壮志 还想把她们 |
[21:57] | train the girls to be astronauts. | 都训练成宇航员呢 |
[21:59] | – You know I’m better looking. – Well… | -你知道我更好看 -呃 |
[22:01] | I-I wouldn’t say that. Y’all just different types. | 我不觉得 你们类型不同 |
[22:04] | You want to be my manager and you think | 你想当我的经纪人 |
[22:05] | another girl is prettier than me? | 却觉得别的女孩更漂亮 |
[22:09] | No, no… | 不不 |
[22:11] | – Boy, bye. – Right. Cool. | -拜拜 -好吧 |
[22:12] | Child… | 幼稚 |
[22:14] | You ain’t got to throw ’em. | 你别丢啊 |
[22:15] | Try selling something that people actually want, | 去卖人们想要的东西吧 |
[22:17] | like insurance or Big Macs. | 比如说保险或者汉堡包 |
[22:22] | Big Mac… | 汉堡包 |
[22:27] | Hey. Y’all trying to be models? | 你们想当模特吗 |
[22:30] | Ooh. Ooh, listen to this. | 哇哦 听着 |
[22:32] | “A female real estate mogul was arrested Thursday morning | “房地产女大鳄周四清晨被捕 |
[22:36] | in connection to a Harlem building fire | 被称与去年八月哈勒姆地区的 |
[22:38] | that erupted last August. | 建筑物失火有关 |
[22:41] | Frederica Norman, 62, was charged | 弗雷德丽卡·诺曼 62岁 |
[22:44] | with felony first-degree arson for the fire | 被判一级纵火罪 |
[22:46] | at 794 East 116th Street, | 这场东116街794号的火灾 |
[22:49] | where two firefighters were injured | 导致两名消防员受伤 |
[22:51] | and a nail salon owner lost her business. | 一位美甲店店主倾家荡产 |
[22:54] | Ms. Norman is believed to have set the blaze herself | 诺曼女士被认定为 |
[22:57] | in order to profit by filing | 以骗保为目的 |
[22:59] | fraudulent insurance claims following the fire.” | 恶意纵火 |
[23:03] | When am I getting out, Asher? | 我什么时候能出去 亚瑟 |
[23:05] | – The judge revoked bail. – What? | -法官拒绝了保释 -什么 |
[23:08] | He feels with your wealth, you’re a flight risk. | 他觉得你太富有 可能会潜逃出境 |
[23:12] | They are so goddamn predictable. | 他们太他妈有远见了 |
[23:14] | It’s because I’m a woman. | 还不是因为我是女的 |
[23:15] | You’re in here because an eyewitness saw you | 你入狱是因为有目击证人看见你 |
[23:17] | leaving a building. Now if you just f… | 出入那栋建筑 如果你想… |
[23:18] | I’m in here, Asher, | 我入狱 亚瑟 |
[23:20] | because they want to make an example, | 是因为他们想杀鸡儆猴 |
[23:22] | to put me in my place, | 让我摆正自己的位置 |
[23:25] | to put all women in their place. | 让所有女人摆正自己的位置 |
[23:29] | We are not allowed to have empires or emotions. | 我们不能自立门户 也不能畅所欲言 |
[23:33] | We are expected to sit at home patiently waiting | 我们就应该耐心地待在家里 |
[23:36] | for our husbands, cook their meals, | 等丈夫回家 端上热菜热饭 |
[23:38] | supply unpaid emotional and physical labor | 为实现他们的梦想 |
[23:42] | to aid in the fulfillment of their dreams. | 免费提供情感和劳务支持 |
[23:45] | We are not supposed to have dreams of our own. | 我们不应该有自己的梦想 |
[23:55] | The only thing I feel bad about, | 硬要我说一件难过的事情的话 |
[23:57] | if I have anything to feel bad about at all, | 我唯一对不住的就是 |
[24:01] | is that I ended another woman’s dreams. | 我终结了另一个女人的梦想 |
[24:04] | For that, I will proudly serve time. | 为了这件事 我心甘情愿坐牢 |
[24:06] | But I will not be penalized for having a dream of my own | 但我不会因为拥有自己的梦想 |
[24:10] | and doing what I had to do to make it a reality. | 实现自己的梦想而坐牢 |
[24:12] | I refuse to be shamed for my ambition! | 我拒绝因为拥有梦想而被人羞耻 |
[24:17] | “Ms. Norman could face five years in prison, | “诺曼女士可能会面临五年监禁 |
[24:20] | according to state officials.” | 联邦官员如是说” |
[24:23] | 1996 seems like a lifetime away. | 1996年像下辈子一样 |
[24:26] | Frederica being locked up is further proof | 弗雷德丽卡被关起来进一步证明 |
[24:28] | – that my work here is done. – Shush with all that talk. | -我的使命完成了 -别说胡话 |
[24:31] | Look at you. You ain’t got no fever no more, | 看看你 不发烧了 |
[24:33] | – you off that oxygen. – One loop around the ward | -也不戴氧气罩了 -哪怕是绕病房走一圈 |
[24:36] | and I am completely out of breath. | 我都会喘不上气来 |
[24:37] | They got to put me right back in my wheelchair. | 然后我又得坐轮椅了 |
[24:39] | That’s good. You’re getting your heart rate up. | 没事的 你的心率稳步提升 |
[24:41] | And pretty soon, you’ll be back in those heels | 用不了多久 你就可以穿着高跟鞋 |
[24:43] | and stomping the ballroom floor. | 艳惊舞会 |
[24:46] | You’ll be out just in time for the Mother’s Day ball. | 你会在母亲节舞会前出院的 |
[24:48] | Pray, I am not thinking about no balls. | 普雷 我现在心思不在舞会上 |
[24:51] | Your presence is needed. | 你当然要出席 |
[24:53] | You are a Mother of the Year titleholder. | 你可是”年度母后” |
[24:55] | My children are grown and gone. | 我的孩子们长大了 离我而去了 |
[24:59] | – I ain’t nobody’s mother no more, Pray. – Listen. | -我不是谁的母后了 普雷 -听着 |
[25:02] | Once a mother, always a mother. | 一朝为母 终身为母 |
[25:05] | And the children need to see you there. | 孩子们想见你出席 |
[25:08] | And besides, I got a special surprise I’m cooking up | 而且 为了你的盛大回归 |
[25:11] | upon your grand return. | 我密谋了一个惊喜 |
[25:13] | Okay. Whatever, Pray. | 好吧 随你 普雷 |
[25:16] | Could you get me some water? | 你能给我一杯水吗 |
[25:26] | – What you got up your sleeve? – None of your business. | -你葫芦里卖的什么药 -不告诉你 |
[25:50] | Now, the trick here is balance. | 秘诀是保持平衡 |
[25:52] | Shift your weight on your foot, walking heel, toe, heel, toe. | 把重心转移到脚 鞋跟先落地再是脚尖 |
[25:57] | See? | 看到没 |
[26:01] | Now it’s your turn. Jack? | 到你了 杰克 |
[26:06] | Jack, you look like you’re about to topple over. | 杰克 你马上就要摔个狗吃屎 |
[26:08] | Use your stomach muscles to keep you upright. | 腹部肌肉使劲 背部挺直 |
[26:15] | Castle, aka Bowlegged Lou, | 卡斯特尔 又名罗圈腿卢 |
[26:17] | straighten out those knocked knees. | 挺直你被打折的膝盖 |
[26:26] | And, Manhattan, look forward, eyes on the prize. | 曼哈顿 向前看 想象前面是奖杯 |
[26:34] | Appalling, I would give you all losing scores. | 难看至极 你们都负分滚粗 |
[26:36] | Next! | 下一个 |
[26:41] | My darling Lemar. | 妈妈的宝贝莱玛 |
[26:44] | You always make Mother proud. | 你总是让我骄傲 |
[26:46] | I have no notes. | 无可挑剔 |
[26:47] | *My-my-my-my-my boogie shoes…* | *我的闪闪另类布吉鞋* |
[26:51] | Cubby, your walk is impeccable. | 卡比 你的步伐很完美 |
[26:55] | Now fix your face. You shouldn’t look constipated. | 注意表情 别一脸呆滞 |
[26:58] | Good, Ricky. | 很好 里基 |
[26:59] | Push your shoulders back. | 肩膀向后 |
[27:02] | Yes. | 很好 |
[27:02] | Now lengthen your neck. | 脖子伸长 |
[27:06] | *I want to do it till the sun comes up* | *我想这样嗨到天明* |
[27:14] | *I want to do it till I can’t get enough* | *我想一直跳 却怎么也不够* |
[27:18] | Oh, Pray Tell. Do you not carry | 天啊 普雷·特尔 你这村姑 |
[27:20] | a single graceful bone in your body? | 就不能优雅一点吗 |
[27:23] | Lean back a little. | 后仰一点 |
[27:25] | These heels are too fucking high | 这鞋跟太他妈高了 |
[27:26] | for me to be concerned about posture. | 我哪有闲心注意姿态 |
[27:28] | I am in six-inch heels. | 我的鞋跟有15厘米 |
[27:30] | You’re in the sort of heel I wear when I’m asleep | 你这个高度我只有在睡觉 |
[27:32] | or suffering from food poisoning. | 或上吐下泻的时候才会穿 |
[27:34] | Take tinier steps. | 步子迈小点 |
[27:35] | I can’t. Maybe… maybe if the heel was wider | 我不行 鞋跟能不能再宽点 |
[27:38] | or-or shorter, something to hold my weight better. | 或者矮点 至少让我能站稳了 |
[27:41] | Mother, just chop her already. | 母后 快砍了这只骚鸡 |
[27:43] | You know what? Shut your skinny ass up. | 闭上你们的贱嘴 |
[27:45] | Pray Tell, if your heels were any wider, | 普雷·特尔 如果你的鞋跟再宽点 |
[27:48] | you would be in clogs. Aren’t you the one always | 那就是木屐了 你不是总嫌弃 |
[27:51] | reading the girls for wearing anything less than four inches? | 女孩们穿10厘米以下的高跟鞋吗 |
[27:55] | She does have a point. | 她说的没错 |
[27:56] | – You want to try mine, babe? – No. | -要不你来试试我这个 宝贝 -不要 |
[27:59] | Pray needs to try harder. | 普雷得再努力点了 |
[28:00] | I am not the one that came up with this idea, you did. | 这主意不是我想出来的 是你提出来的 |
[28:05] | You wanted to know how it feels to be us, | 你不是想知道做女人是什么感觉吗 |
[28:07] | to see what we go through. | 说想体验一下我们的经历 |
[28:09] | Now take the damn critique and try harder next time. | 那就收起风凉话 下次再努力点 |
[28:15] | You know… | 算了 |
[28:17] | I don’t have time for this shit. | 我没时间整这个 |
[28:19] | Come on, Pray. Just do it. | 得了吧 普雷 快点练吧 |
[28:20] | Wh-Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[28:22] | – I am not a woman. – Obviously. | -我又不是女人 -当然不是 |
[28:27] | For someone who ain’t a woman, | 某些说自己不是女人的骚货 |
[28:28] | she sure acting like she’s on the rag. | 表现得倒像是来大姨妈似的 |
[28:31] | You know, boy, you always got… | 小老弟你真有梗 |
[28:33] | Enough cackling. | 别说笑了 |
[28:34] | Back to your ones, hyenas. | 赶紧练习 笑得跟驴似的 |
[28:48] | If you’re coming out here to have a heart-to-heart, | 如果你是来跟我谈心的 |
[28:49] | you can just take your ass right back inside. | 你可以滚回去了 |
[28:52] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[28:54] | I’ll lay it on thick, then. | 那我得说说你了 |
[28:56] | You need to practice what you preach. | 你得以身作则 |
[28:58] | – Who are you talking to? – You. | -你跟谁说话呢 -跟你啊 |
[29:00] | Aren’t you the one who told me I needed to… | 难道不是你跟我说 |
[29:02] | walk with my head held high, | 要大步向前昂首挺胸 |
[29:04] | that I shouldn’t have any shame about being positive? | 不要因为艾滋阳性就感到羞愧吗 |
[29:07] | I don’t have any shame about my status. | 我对我的境况一点也不羞愧 |
[29:09] | Yeah, but you are ashamed of expressing your femininity. | 但是你却因为你女性的一面而羞愧 |
[29:13] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[29:15] | Actually, I do. | 我知道 |
[29:19] | You know, the first time I danced Vogue femme, | 第一次跳潮女主题时 |
[29:22] | it was scary because I was so used to being praised | 我吓坏了 因为我习惯了大家称赞 |
[29:25] | for my masculinity. | 我的男子气概 |
[29:28] | You know, I was afraid of… | 我很害怕 |
[29:30] | showing a different side. | 展现我的另一面 |
[29:33] | But shit, sometimes I want to queen out, too. | 有时候我又特希望我能成为女王 |
[29:36] | Then I realized I could be butch… | 后来我明白了 我既可以是妖男 |
[29:41] | and femme at the same time. | 也可以是潮女 |
[29:46] | My father, he… | 我的父亲 他 |
[29:50] | he used to tell everybody, | 他总是跟所有人说 |
[29:51] | my mom and my aunts and everybody, | 跟我的妈妈 姨母 所有人 |
[29:54] | “That boy’s too soft.” | 说”我儿子太柔弱了” |
[29:59] | He hated my sissy ass. | 他讨厌我的娘炮 |
[30:03] | He would just walk past me | 他会从我身边走过 |
[30:05] | and push me to the ground. | 然后把我推倒在地 |
[30:09] | And then the pushes became slaps, | 后来推倒变成了掌掴 |
[30:11] | and the slaps became punches. | 掌掴又变成了暴揍 |
[30:14] | He was determined | 他以为 |
[30:15] | he was just gonna beat the man into me. | 他打我 我就能成为一个男子汉 |
[30:19] | His son wasn’t gonna be no faggot. | 他的儿子不可以是基佬 |
[30:40] | I’m sorry that happened to you. | 我很抱歉发生这样的事情 |
[30:47] | But you got to let that go. | 但是你需要忘记这件事 |
[30:52] | It’s time for you to embrace all of you. | 是时候拥抱这个完整的你了 |
[31:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:09] | Well, looks like Daddy’s not the only one | 貌似现在并不只有爸爸我 |
[31:11] | serving wisdom these days, is she? | 在传授人生智慧了 |
[31:16] | No, she’s not, honey. | 不 你没有 亲爱的 |
[31:26] | Well, it’s funny you ask, | 很奇怪你这么问 |
[31:28] | ’cause I was actually gonna call my company Fidelity. | 因为我打算把公司名字设为”忠诚” |
[31:31] | There used to be this drag queen named Fidelity Free. | 原来有一个变装皇后叫忠诚·自由 |
[31:34] | And, uh, I asked her what fidelity meant. | 我问她忠诚是什么意思 |
[31:38] | She said loyalty and faithfulness. | 她说就是忠实和诚信 |
[31:40] | And those are the things I think make me special as a manager. | 这就是我这个经纪人跟别人不一样的品质 |
[31:44] | And th-there was the bank, | 有个银行 |
[31:47] | you know, or the… or which business was it? | 还是什么行业 |
[31:49] | – Yeah. – That had the same, you know, the same name, so… | -是的 -他们也叫这个名字 |
[31:51] | Yeah, I-I don’t want to deal with those copyright issues. | 我不想处理版权问题 |
[31:54] | But the name still stands, just on the inside. | 但是我们依然用这名字 只在内部这样叫 |
[31:56] | Look, I-I signed two girls from the balls besides Angel, | 除了安吉尔我还签了两个舞会的女孩 |
[31:59] | and I would kill or die for them. | 为了她们我可以不惜一切见佛杀佛 |
[32:01] | If they wanted a job, I got no shame. | 如果她们想要工作 我可以豁出老脸 |
[32:03] | I’ll go knock on somebody’s door while they’re eating dinner | 在晚饭时间去敲别人家的门 |
[32:05] | just to tell them, “Hire one of my girls.” | 跟他们说”雇我旗下的女孩” |
[32:06] | Well, I would not recommend that strategy. | 我可不建议这样么做 |
[32:11] | You have a wonderful style, | 你想的非常好 |
[32:12] | but you’re living in a fantasy. | 但是你却一直活在幻想中 |
[32:14] | You saw what happened to Angel. | 你看见了别人是怎么对安吉尔的 |
[32:16] | The world is still prejudiced. | 这个世界还戴着有色眼镜 |
[32:18] | There are fashion designers and editors in the closet | 一些设计师和编辑不肯出柜 |
[32:23] | – for fear of being ostracized. – That’s cool, though. | -因为害怕受排挤 -这没关系 |
[32:26] | All my models are straight. | 我的模特都是直的 |
[32:27] | What about Tula? | 那图拉呢 |
[32:28] | She got clocked by that reporter, what, | 有记者看出她是变性人 |
[32:28] | 图拉1981年出演邦女郎后被曝是变性人 在本集所演的1991年登上《花花公子》杂志 | |
[32:30] | about ten years ago? | 大概在十年前吧 |
[32:31] | There was all kinds of stories about her | 关于她有好多流言蜚语 |
[32:32] | but she was still in Playboy. | 但她还是登上了《花花公子》 |
[32:34] | And she was booking all kinds of liquor campaigns and everything. | 她还签下了很多酒类广告和各种活动 |
[32:37] | Yeah, remember, we saw her on Arsenio. | 记得吗 我们看过她那期《阿瑟尼奥脱口秀》 |
[32:38] | – Exactly. – That’s one example | -就是这样 -只有这一个例子 |
[32:41] | in the UK. | 而且还是英国的 |
[32:42] | Yeah, but Tula’s changing the game, Miss Ford. | 但是图拉正在改变偏见 福特女士 |
[32:45] | I don’t understand what you want me to do. | 我不知道你想让我做什么 |
[32:47] | Take me under your wing. | 收了我 |
[32:50] | Let me be a business inside your business. | 让我的公司成为你的子公司 |
[32:54] | ‘Cause when I come calling… | 因为我想在洽谈业务的时候 |
[32:58] | and I say you got my back, | 说你是我的靠山 |
[33:02] | I’m not no asshole off the street no more. | 我不再是街边上的混混 |
[33:04] | I’m with Miss Ford. | 我是福特女士的手下 |
[33:06] | I’m real. | 我是认真的 |
[33:11] | The world don’t change. | 这个世界自己是不会变的 |
[33:14] | People change it. | 是人改变了世界 |
[33:20] | This business is brimming with beautiful girls and ambitious men, | 这一行充满了美女和有野心的男人 |
[33:25] | but it’s lacking in fidelity. | 但是缺少的是忠诚 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:35] | I’ll give you a cubicle, a phone line | 我给你一个小隔间 一部电话 |
[33:37] | and my watchful eye. That’s it. | 我会一直盯着你的 就这样 |
[33:39] | But if you book a job in the next two weeks, | 但是如果你能两周内接到活 |
[33:42] | I will consider an arrangement between the Ford Agency | 我就会考虑安排福特模特经济公司 |
[33:47] | and Esteban Martinez Talent. | 跟埃斯特班·马丁内斯经纪公司的合作 |
[33:50] | – Deal? – Deal. | -成交 -成交 |
[33:54] | But no knocking on people’s doors | 但是不要在人家吃饭的时候 |
[33:56] | – when they’re having dinner. – Who, me? | -去敲别人家的门 -谁 我吗 |
[33:57] | Nah, girl, I would never do that. | 不 我才不会那么做 |
[33:59] | – I would never do that! – Come on. Yes! | -我永远也不会这么做 -太棒了 |
[34:10] | I’m sending you home with a wheelchair, | 你可以坐着轮椅出院了 |
[34:12] | but I want you to get up and walk | 但是我希望 你只要有精力 |
[34:13] | whenever you have the energy. You got it? | 就站起来走走 明白了吗 |
[34:16] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[34:18] | You know, your presence on this ward | 你出现在这儿 |
[34:20] | has touched so many, Blanca. | 已经感动了很多人 布兰卡 |
[34:24] | The people coming to visit you | 那些来看你的人 |
[34:25] | have really inspired a lot of people. | 激励了很多人 |
[34:30] | Given a lot of people hope. | 给了很多人希望 |
[34:33] | I didn’t realize I had that much love. | 我从不知道我有这么多爱 |
[34:37] | I’m grateful to be alive and to be loved. | 能够活着并且被爱着 我已经很感恩了 |
[34:55] | Damon. | 达蒙 |
[34:56] | Baby, what are you doing here? | 宝贝 你怎么来了 |
[34:58] | Oh, Angel told me what happened. | 安吉尔都告诉我了 |
[34:59] | I’m so sorry I couldn’t get here sooner. | 很抱歉我没能早点来 |
[35:01] | You came just in time. | 你来的正是时候 |
[35:03] | I’m being discharged this afternoon. | 我下午就出院了 |
[35:07] | – Come on, help your mother pack. – Okay. | -来 帮母后收拾东西 -好的 |
[35:08] | Hey, sweetheart. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[35:11] | Now take it easy. | 慢点走 |
[35:15] | I leave you here for two seconds… | 我就离开了一小会儿 |
[35:16] | Oh, I was in the hospital. | 回来就在医院了 |
[35:19] | I’m so happy you’re here, baby. | 我真高兴你能来 宝宝 |
[35:22] | I’m sorry you had to fly out all that way. | 真抱歉你得飞这么远 |
[35:23] | Don’t ever apologize. You’re my mother. Okay? | 别道歉 你可是我母亲 |
[35:27] | Well, as a mother, I need to know | 作为一个母亲 我需要知道 |
[35:28] | if you got tested over there. | 你在那边做检测了没有 |
[35:30] | Don’t worry. I’m negative. | 别担心 我是阴性 |
[35:33] | I found out in Paris. | 我在巴黎测出来的 |
[35:35] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:37] | Now tell me everything. | 快说说你的事 |
[35:39] | How was the Malcolm McLaren tour? | 马尔科姆·麦克拉伦的巡演怎么样 |
[35:42] | Was it everything you dreamed of? | 是你梦想中的样子吗 |
[35:43] | More, actually. | 实际上更多 |
[35:45] | He wants me… | 他想让我 |
[35:47] | to choreograph his next music video! | 给他下一个音乐短片编舞 |
[35:48] | – What? – Yes. | -啥 -真的 |
[35:49] | – Damon, you are living the dream. – Yeah. | -达蒙 你梦想成真了 -是的 |
[35:52] | I am. | 成真了 |
[35:53] | Traveling the world for the both of us, | 就像你说的 |
[35:55] | like you said I would. | 为我们俩环游世界 |
[35:58] | And I have news. | 而且我还有好消息 |
[36:04] | Here you go. | 看这个 |
[36:06] | I took… | 我把 |
[36:08] | – Evangelista over to Paris. – What? | -埃万杰利斯塔家带到巴黎了 -什么 |
[36:11] | I’m a house father now | 我现在是父皇了 |
[36:12] | with kids of my own that won’t listen to me. | 有了不听我话的孩子们 |
[36:15] | Uh-huh. Karma’s a bitch, ain’t she? | 天道好轮回啊 是吧 |
[36:16] | Yes, she sure is. | 是呀 |
[36:23] | You know, you taught me everything that I know. | 我知道的一切都是你教的 |
[36:28] | And I’m paying it forward. | 而我将传递下去 |
[36:30] | You know, taking a little bit of you overseas with me, | 我把你的一部分带到海外 |
[36:33] | passing all the lessons that you taught me to my kids. | 把你教过我的东西再教给我的孩子们 |
[36:37] | I mean, I’m doing my part over there, | 我在那边做我该做的 |
[36:40] | and you need to do your part here. | 而你应该在这边做你该做的 |
[36:41] | – What are you talking about? – I heard you closed Evangelista. | -你在说啥 -我听说你关了埃家 |
[36:46] | But you’re a mother. | 但是你是一位母亲 |
[36:49] | Without you, | 没有你 |
[36:51] | where would I be? | 我会在哪 |
[36:54] | There are so many more Damons | 世界上有那么多达蒙 |
[36:56] | in the world that need saving. | 等着被拯救 |
[36:59] | Your work isn’t done yet. | 你的使命还未完成 |
[37:08] | How long I got you here for? | 你回来待多久 |
[37:11] | Long enough to be your date at the Mother’s Day ball. | 至少赶得上母亲节舞会做你的舞伴 |
[37:16] | Well, let’s get the hell up out of here. | 那我们快走吧 |
[37:18] | Yes, please. | 好的 |
[37:20] | Come on, sneakers. | 来 鞋子 |
[37:22] | Oh, oh, here they are. | 在这 |
[37:24] | I want my sneakers. | 我要穿鞋鞋辣 |
[37:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:29] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:35] | Happy Mother’s Day, | 母亲节快乐 |
[37:36] | bitches! | 婊贝们 |
[37:38] | Now, in honor of the matriarchs in our lives, | 为了向我们的母后们表达敬意 |
[37:42] | it’s time for the best and the brightest | 是时候让我们最棒最出色的 |
[37:44] | to show up and show out! | 可人们登台献艺啦 |
[37:47] | It is time | 是时候 |
[37:48] | for a house versus house showdown | 开始家族对抗赛 |
[37:52] | featuring Ferocity versus Pendavis | 由狂暴对阵潘达维斯 |
[37:56] | versus Wintour. | 对阵温图尔 |
[37:59] | The category is… | 主题是 |
[38:03] | Runway! | T台秀 |
[38:08] | Come on, now! | 现在开始 |
[38:11] | Y’all know I’m strictly dickly. | 你们都知道我极其挑剔 |
[38:12] | If I had to define my sexual orientation, | 如果我要定义我的性取向 |
[38:16] | it would come in the form | 那大概会是 |
[38:19] | of a leggy beauty in a ball gown. | 穿着舞裙的长腿美人 |
[38:22] | Yes, I see you, Jazmine. | 我看到你了 小茉莉 |
[38:24] | Looking gorgeous and fabulous. | 多么美丽动人 |
[38:26] | All right. Ooh! | 好的 |
[38:29] | Miss Kiki’s baby “B”, | 琪琪小姐的小婊妹 |
[38:31] | the crown jewel of the Pendavis family. | 潘达维斯家族的掌上明珠 |
[38:34] | The baby with all her legs all the way out. | 这小婊妹大秀她的大长腿 |
[38:39] | She ain’t no baby no more, goddamn it, I know that. | 她才不小 我就知道 |
[38:43] | Aphrodite! | 阿芙罗狄忒 |
[38:46] | The living embodiment of her namesake, | 女神的化身 |
[38:50] | serving us love, beauty, and passion, | 用金丝银线包裹着 |
[38:53] | all wrapped up in gold lamac. | 给我们带来爱情 美丽与激情 |
[38:57] | Judges, your scores for Aphrodite. | 评委们给阿芙罗狄忒的分数是 |
[38:59] | Ten, nine, nine, ten, nine. | 十 九 九 十 九 |
[39:02] | For Baby B, nine, ten, eight, nine, ten. | 小婊妹的分数是 九 十 八 九 十 |
[39:06] | Work it out. And your scores for Jazmine. | 好了 你们给小茉莉的分数是 |
[39:09] | Ten, ten, nine, ten, ten. Grand prize. | 十 十 九 十 十 头奖颁给 |
[39:13] | Jazmine Wintour. | 茉莉·温图尔 |
[39:14] | Come on up here and get this trophy, baby. | 上来领奖杯吧婊贝 |
[39:16] | Come on up here. Thank you, thank you very much. | 来这 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[39:20] | All right, now. | 好了 |
[39:22] | The category is… Realness. | 新主题是 身临其境 |
[39:25] | All right, here we got Lulu Ferocity, | 现在出场的是露露·狂暴 |
[39:28] | mother of The House of Ferocity. | 狂暴之家的母后 |
[39:30] | Roses are red, baby. | 鲜红如玫瑰 |
[39:32] | Oh, come on, Kiki Pendavis. | 来吧 琪琪·潘达维斯 |
[39:34] | Come on, now. Kiki has stepped on out. | 来吧 琪琪登场啦 |
[39:37] | She’s giving us sequin realness. | 让我们四周亮闪闪起来 |
[39:40] | Come on up here. | 快上来 |
[39:45] | And emerging from the shadows, Miss Elektra Wintour. | 从阴影中走来的是艾丽卡·温图尔小姐 |
[39:51] | Come on, come on, girl. Come on. | 来吧 来吧姑娘 |
[40:00] | Each and every one of these women is stunning. | 每一个姑娘都貌美如花 |
[40:05] | We all know that. | 我们都知道 |
[40:07] | But will they pass our panel’s arduous inspection? | 但是她们能通过评审团细致地检查吗 |
[40:11] | How supple is her skin? | 她的皮肤有多紧致 |
[40:13] | Is she taking her biotin, my darlings? | 婊贝们有吃生物素吗 |
[40:16] | What’s the wattage of that smile? | 那个微笑的电力怎么样 |
[40:17] | Is it Colgate-worthy? | 能上高露洁广告吗 |
[40:20] | All y’all know what I’m talking about. | 你们都知道我在说什么 |
[40:22] | Judges, your scores for Miss Kiki Pendavis. | 评委们 琪琪·潘达维斯小姐的分数是 |
[40:26] | Eight, eight, eight, eight, eight. | 八 八 八 八 八 |
[40:29] | Judges, your scores for Lulu Ferocity. | 评委们 你们给露露·狂暴的分数是 |
[40:31] | Nine, nine, nine, nine, nine. | 九 九 九 九 九 |
[40:33] | Hold up! You old bitter bitches know | 等下 你们这些酸柠檬都知道 |
[40:35] | that my mother Lulu is the realest of them all. | 露露母后最能让人身临其境 |
[40:38] | Uh-uh! They fucking bricks! | 一群渣渣 |
[40:40] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的谢谢 |
[40:43] | And for Elektra Wintour. | 艾丽卡·温图尔的分数是 |
[40:46] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten. | 十 十 十 十 十 |
[40:49] | Tens across the board. | 清一色十分 |
[40:51] | Grand prize, Elektra Wintour. | 头奖给艾丽卡·温图尔 |
[40:54] | We see you. We see you, Wintour. | 我们注意到你了 温图尔 |
[40:59] | Wintour hath come. | 温图尔将至 |
[41:04] | Y’all done snatched two of the three house versus house trophies. | 家族对抗赛的三个奖里你们已经拿了俩 |
[41:07] | Let’s see if it’s gonna be a clean sweep. | 看看你们能不能横扫这次比赛 |
[41:10] | I’m not certain, but we gonna find out right now, | 我不确定 但是我们马上就会知道了 |
[41:13] | because it’s time for Vogue! | 因为下面是折手舞时间 |
[41:23] | Without a shadow of a motherfucking doubt, | 一点也不用怀疑 |
[41:26] | Elektra’s chocolate drop brings it every time. | 艾丽卡的巧克力球每次都惊艳全场 |
[41:31] | Why are you gabbing? | 为什么你在哔哔 |
[41:32] | Why are you gabbing? This bitch brings it every time. | 为什么你在哔哔 这婊贝每次都惊艳全场 |
[41:35] | But don’t discount Miss Florida Ferocity, honey. | 但是别小瞧佛罗里达·狂暴小姐 |
[41:38] | She’s giving me all of the things that I need. | 她给了我需要的一切 |
[41:40] | Bitch, stop playing with me. Stop playing with me now! | 别玩我了 别再玩我了 |
[41:43] | I can’t stand y’all. Oh, she’s lolling, | 我受不了你们了 看 她在甩 |
[41:46] | lolling, my goodness, lolli-lolling her head. | 甩 天哪 甩啊甩 |
[41:48] | Oh! Whip it, whip it, whip it, whip it, whip it! | 继续 使劲甩 使劲甩 |
[41:52] | Child, y’all gonna break my ass tonight. | 你们真是让我大开眼界 |
[41:54] | Oh, shit. And here comes Demetrius, | 现在上场的是迪米特洛斯 |
[41:57] | serving up angles with precision. | 精确的角度 |
[42:00] | Skill, darling. | 需要技术 |
[42:02] | Y’all better learn it. Oh, oh! | 你们都学着点 |
[42:05] | Ah, schwing! | 刺激 |
[42:07] | Shablam! | 倒地 |
[42:08] | Yes, keep going. I’m just gonna make y’all | 继续 我要你们 |
[42:09] | keep going tonight. Keep going. | 今晚一直跳 不要停 |
[42:12] | All right, stop. | 好吧 停下 |
[42:16] | Baby, what’s it gonna be? | 婊贝 我们的结果如何呢 |
[42:18] | Judges, y’all got your work cut out for you. | 评委们 难题交给你们了 |
[42:20] | Let me see you deliberate. | 认真考虑一下哈 |
[42:23] | The judges are deliberating. | 评委们真的有在伤脑筋呦 |
[42:27] | All right. All right! | 好啦 好啦 |
[42:30] | We have a winner. | 我们的冠军诞生啦 |
[42:31] | The grand prize goes to… | 大奖得主是 |
[42:34] | Miss Florida Ferocity. | 佛罗里达·狂暴小姐 |
[42:38] | Come on, girl. Congratulations. | 来吧 姐妹 恭喜喽 |
[42:41] | Yes, baby. | 没错 婊贝 |
[42:42] | This is for my mother, Candy. | 这个奖献给我的母后坎蒂 |
[42:44] | Honey, we miss Miss Candy, too. | 亲耐的 我们也很想坎蒂小姐 |
[43:00] | All right, we about to do what we came here to do, | 好啦 该进入正题了 |
[43:03] | which is crown Mother of the Year! | 年度母后的桂冠将花落谁家 |
[43:08] | Come on, let us welcome our legendary mothers. | 来叭 有请我们的传奇母后们闪亮登场 |
[43:10] | Come on, mothers. You’re looking gorgeous. | 快来母后们 你们珍素光彩夺目 |
[43:12] | You’re looking beautiful, as always. | 珍素一如既往的美腻 |
[43:15] | You know, this year was arguably our hardest, so I have to say, | 今年真的是难分胜负 所以我不得不说 |
[43:18] | mothers, you should all be very, very proud. | 各位母后 你们都应该为自己狠狠地骄傲一次 |
[43:22] | To be a mother worthy of the title Mother of the Year | 要想成为一位名副其实的年度母后 |
[43:25] | is to encourage your children to live their best life, | 就要鼓励你的孩子们尽最大努力好好生活 |
[43:28] | to soldier on through the good and the bad with grace, | 要永远优雅 勇敢 沉着地面对 |
[43:33] | courage and poise. | 生活的起起落落 |
[43:35] | So, the nominees for Mother of the Year are: | 所以 年度最佳母后的提名者有 |
[43:40] | from The House of Pendavis, Kiki Pendavis. | 来自潘达维斯家族的琪琪·潘达维斯 |
[43:45] | A vision in lilac, looking at you. Look at you. | 紫丁香般的倩影 瞧瞧你的脸蛋 你的身段 |
[43:48] | From The House of Ferocity, Lulu Ferocity. | 来自狂暴之家的露露·狂暴小姐 |
[43:53] | Come on, baby. Looking good tonight. | 来吧 婊贝 今晚很美腻哦 |
[43:55] | Keeping that roses theme going. Yes, honey. | 让自己继续这般美好下去吧 来吧亲爱的 |
[43:58] | And from The House of Wintour, Elektra Wintour. | 还有来自温图尔家族的艾丽卡·温图尔 |
[44:03] | Come on, bitch. | 快来上前来 老骚鸡 |
[44:04] | *Outstanding* | *出色如你* |
[44:08] | Come on, mothers. Okay, so listen. | 来吧母后们 好了听着 |
[44:10] | This award always comes with a little bit of controversy. | 这个奖总是多少有些争议 |
[44:12] | ‘Cause no matter who wins it, somebody’s always like, | 因为不管是谁赢 都会有人小声逼逼 |
[44:16] | “Well, how did she win that? | “口亨 凭什么是她赢 |
[44:17] | My mama should’ve won that.” | 我的母后才是最棒滴” |
[44:19] | Nyah, nyah. We ain’t doing that tonight. | 不会的哈 我们今晚不会这样 |
[44:21] | ‘Cause I’m gonna let y’all know, | 因为我要告诉大家 |
[44:23] | that this year, the votes were unanimous. | 今年的投票结果非常一致 |
[44:26] | This glamazon built her house out of thin air | 这位奇女子白手起家 建立了自己的家族 |
[44:30] | and stormed this stage | 像走无可挑剔的高定时装秀一般 |
[44:32] | like an impeccable couture collection, | 惊艳了这个舞台 |
[44:35] | leaving us awed, and our mouths agape | 只要她的孩子们踏入舞池 |
[44:40] | any time one of her children hit the floor. | 我等就只能叹为观止 目瞪口呆 |
[44:43] | The 1991 | 1991年 |
[44:46] | Mother of the Year award goes to… | 年度母后的桂冠属于 |
[44:50] | Miss Elektra Wintour! | 艾丽卡·温图尔小姐 |
[44:54] | There you have it. | 你实至名归 |
[44:55] | *You’re so outstanding, yeah* | *出色如你* |
[44:59] | *Girl, you knock me out* | *姑娘 你让我神魂颠倒* |
[45:04] | Wintour! | 温图尔 |
[45:06] | Wintour! Wintour! | 温图尔 温图尔 |
[45:08] | *It makes me want to shout* | *我想大喊* |
[45:11] | Wintour! Wintour! | 温图尔 温图尔 |
[45:18] | I miss walking these balls. | 我真怀念在舞会上走秀的日子 |
[45:20] | Girl, everybody would be okay if you decide to sit this one out. | 就算你暂时不参加 大家也不会介意的 |
[45:22] | I am not sitting this one out tonight. Sorry, Damon. | 我今晚才不会坐视旁观呢 对不住了达蒙 |
[45:25] | How the hell you gonna walk a ball | 你从椅子上站起来都喘得要死 |
[45:26] | if you can’t even get out of this chair without losing your breath? | 还怎么去舞会上走秀 |
[45:28] | I got a plan. Watch me. | 我自有办法 瞧着吧 |
[45:33] | – Okay, then, you got to help. – Don’t overdo it. Relax. | -那你倒是搭把手啊 -你别急啊 放轻松 |
[45:37] | – Okay? – Yeah, um, step on it. | -准备好了吗 -好了 快走吧 |
[45:39] | – All right. 123. Here we go. -Please. | -好 一二三走咯 -发车吧 |
[45:45] | The models always look good when they be smoking. | 模特们抽烟的时候总是很有范儿 |
[45:47] | But that’s why the models looking real old real young. | 但这正是他们时而沧桑 时而年轻的原因 |
[45:49] | It’s messing with their skin. | 抽烟很伤皮肤的 |
[45:50] | Look it, Nancy. | 听着南茜 |
[45:53] | Oh, my God. Did you get these? They’re so beautiful. | 天哪 你买的吗 真漂亮 |
[45:56] | Two glasses of your finest champagne, please. | 来两杯你这儿最好的香槟 |
[45:57] | Bitch, where do you think this is, the Plaza Hotel? | 二货 你以为这是哪里啊 广场酒店吗 |
[46:00] | Two of anything with bubbles. Damn. | 随便拿两杯带气的就行 |
[46:03] | – We’re celebrating. – What we celebrating? | -我们要庆祝一下 -庆祝什么 |
[46:05] | Esteban Martinez Management just booked | 埃斯特班·马丁内斯经纪公司刚为客户 |
[46:07] | its first job for a client. | 签了第一单工作 |
[46:08] | – You’re shitting me. Who? – Yeah, girl. You. | -你在逗我吧 签了谁 -你啊 |
[46:11] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[46:12] | I asked Miss Ford to send me a list of all the projects | 我请福特小姐给我寄来一份清单 |
[46:14] | she thought the agency was too good for. | 上面列有她认为我们适合做的所有项目 |
[46:16] | Angel, there’s pages and pages of, like, infomercials | 安吉尔 有电视广告拍摄信息 |
[46:18] | and car shows and foreign companies. All that kind of stuff. | 车展和外国公司项目 诸如此类 |
[46:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[46:22] | – So, what is it, babe? – Well… | -所以是什么活 -这个… |
[46:25] | – let’s go over there. Nosy asses. -Damn. Oh, my God. | -我们去那边说 这事儿逼可真讨厌 -我去 |
[46:28] | – Wait, so which one is it? -It’s Blachen Cola. | -所以你签了哪家的合作 -布拉赫可乐 |
[46:30] | – It’s a new soda out in Berlin. – What? | -柏林一款新出的汽水 -真的假的 |
[46:32] | Yeah, they was, they was looking for a girl with color | 真的 他们想要一个有色皮肤 |
[46:35] | and personality to be in a German commercial. | 而且有个性的女孩来拍一条德国广告 |
[46:37] | I sent them your photos and they flipped out, baby girl. | 我给他们看了你的照片 他们超级喜欢 |
[46:40] | – What? – Angel, we’re going to Berlin tomorrow, first class. | -啥 -安吉尔 我们明天坐头等舱去柏林 |
[46:42] | – Tomorrow? Oh, my God. – Tomorrow. On one of them 747s | -明天吗 天哪 -明天 坐波音747 |
[46:45] | with the, um, with the stairways, | 里面有楼梯的那种 |
[46:47] | – with the piano and bar and shit. – Wait. | -还有钢琴和酒吧 -等等 |
[46:48] | – Oh, my goodness. -Yeah. | -我的天哪 -没错 |
[46:50] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[46:53] | *I wasn’t trying to lead you on like a friend* | *我不会像朋友一样骗你* |
[46:58] | But babe. .. | 但是宝贝… |
[46:59] | *I didn’t mean to turn you on* | *我并不想挑起你的兴致* |
[47:00] | But what if when we get there, they find out? | 但是如果我们去了之后他们发现了怎么办 |
[47:02] | – Did you tell them everything? – They already know. | -你和他们说什么了吗 -他们已经知道了 |
[47:05] | -What? -Yeah. Fidelity, remember I tell the truth | -什么 -没错 我们要诚信 我实话实说 |
[47:08] | and let the chips fall. | 剩下的就顺其自然 |
[47:10] | They kind of liked it, thought it made you edgy. | 他们还挺喜欢的 觉得你很前卫 |
[47:12] | – I don’t got to hide no more? – Mm-mm. | -所以我就不用再遮遮掩掩了吗 -你说呢 |
[47:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[47:16] | I thought it was the end. I almost gave up. | 我以为一切都完了 我都快要放弃了 |
[47:20] | Babe, I lost all faith. | 宝贝 我都不抱希望了 |
[47:22] | That’ll happen when you get hit so many times like that. | 被打击这么多次之后就会有这种感觉 |
[47:25] | It can knock a person down. | 这能彻底击垮一个人 |
[47:28] | You know the first thing I noticed about you? | 你知道是什么让我注意到你了吗 |
[47:31] | Your feet don’t really touch the ground when they walk. | 你走出的每一步都没有踩在这凡尘间 |
[47:35] | You be floating up, | 你飘在空中 |
[47:37] | high above, baby girl. | 飘得很高 宝贝 |
[47:41] | You know you’re my angel, right? | 你就是我的天使 |
[47:45] | You always been. | 一直都是 |
[47:47] | And when I’m with you, | 当我和你在一起的时候 |
[47:51] | I get to be up there for a little while. | 我也能漂在空中一会儿 |
[47:55] | I’m always gonna stay close to the ground, | 但我不会离地面太远 |
[47:57] | waiting to catch you, just in case | 万一生活将你折翼 |
[47:58] | life knocks you down again, you know that? | 我能够接住你 知道吗 |
[48:04] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[48:06] | I love you, too. | 我爱你 |
[48:12] | I learned very early on not to show nobody who I really am. | 我很早就学会了不要向任何人暴露真实的我 |
[48:16] | Because nobody… | 因为没有人… |
[48:20] | nobody would see me and love me. | 没有人能够正视我并且珍爱我 |
[48:24] | But then I met you. | 但我遇到了你 |
[48:27] | Papi, your heart is so pure, | 帕比 你那么单纯 |
[48:31] | and your belief in me never shakes. | 那么坚定地相信我 |
[48:34] | You-you taught me how to feel safe. | 你让我有安全感 |
[48:37] | You know, in the world, where tomorrow’s not guaranteed for us girls, | 在这个我们女孩的未来得不到保障的世界里 |
[48:40] | safety is everything. | 安全感就是一切 |
[48:45] | You’ve shown me how to feel love. | 你教会了我如何感受爱意 |
[48:49] | I don’t ever want to be without that feeling. | 我不能失去这种感觉 |
[49:04] | Like I’m gonna stop. | 说得像是我不爱你了似的 |
[49:14] | I don’t ever want to be without you. | 我不想过没有你的日子 |
[49:20] | – Will you… – Fuck yeah. Mm. | -你愿意… -太他妈愿意了 |
[49:23] | I’m not finished yet. | 我还没说完 |
[49:25] | I don’t care. I want to say it, too. | 我不管 我也想说 |
[49:27] | – On three? – On three. | -一起数到三 -数到三 |
[49:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:32] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[49:35] | – Will you marry me? Duh. – Yes. | -你愿意和我结婚吗 -我愿意 |
[49:45] | Oh, my God, we’re gonna go to our first wedding! | 天哪 我们要去参加我们的第一个婚礼了 |
[49:52] | Hey, superstar. | 嘿 超级巨星 |
[49:55] | Bitch, don’t act brand-new. | 小婊砸 别装不熟了 |
[50:00] | Ah, I hear you out there hustling overseas. | 我听说你在大洋彼岸忙得不行呢 |
[50:03] | Teaching classes every town you stop in. | 每落脚一个地方都要教教课 |
[50:05] | Mm, not every town, but just, um, Paris and Amsterdam. | 也不是每个都是啦 就巴黎还有阿姆斯特丹喽 |
[50:10] | I mean, London’s been calling, as well. | 哦对 还有伦敦呦 |
[50:12] | Uh, just Paris, Amsterdam and London? | 就只有巴黎 阿姆斯特丹 还有伦敦吗 |
[50:16] | Come on, man, that’s incredible. | 得了吧老弟 这已经不可思议了 |
[50:19] | I guess I’m not doing that bad, but enough about me. | 我混得不赖 但我挺满足的 |
[50:22] | What about you? I heard you’re still dancing. | 那你呢 我听说你还在跳舞 |
[50:24] | I, um, I just booked the new Paula Abdul tour. | 我刚刚签了宝拉·阿巴杜的新巡演 |
[50:27] | I haven’t heard the music yet, | 我还没听他要演出的歌 |
[50:28] | – but it should be pretty dope. – Paula? | -但应该很牛批 -宝拉嘛 |
[50:30] | – Yeah. – Wow! That’s incredible. | -对啊 -哇哦 太棒惹 |
[50:34] | Look at us. | 看看咱俩啊 |
[50:38] | Uh, how you doing? | 你现在怎么样 |
[50:41] | You know… | 你知道的 就… |
[50:44] | health-wise? | 健康方面的 |
[50:46] | I’m negative. | 我阴性的 |
[50:47] | I tested back in Paris. | 我在巴黎的时候查了 |
[50:50] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[50:51] | I’ve been so worried, | 我一直特别担心你 |
[50:53] | but I didn’t have a number to call you at. | 但我没有你的电话 |
[50:58] | I’m-I’m so sorry, Damon. | 真的 真的对不起 达蒙 |
[51:01] | You are forgiven. | 我早就原谅你了 |
[51:03] | And to be completely honest, it woke me up, | 而且说实话 这件事点醒了我 |
[51:05] | made me more responsible, or as Blanca would say, | 让我更负责任 或者像布兰卡说的 |
[51:08] | – more adult, so… – Hmm. | -长大了 所以 -没错 |
[51:09] | We’re good. | 我们没事了 |
[51:11] | I feel that. | 我看出来了 |
[51:14] | You know, being with Pray has helped me to grow up a lot, too. | 知道吗 跟普雷在一起也让我成长了很多 |
[51:17] | Mm-hmm. | 行吧 |
[51:19] | Being with that old queen, you’ll end up turning into one. | 和那老妖男在一起久了 你迟早也是那样 |
[51:23] | You know, he’s got me wearing eye cream now. | 你知道吗 他现在逼我用眼霜呢 |
[51:27] | Bitch, no. | 哥们 不是吧 |
[51:31] | But for real, I’m-I’m just happy to know you’re doing okay. | 说真的 看到你过得好我真的很开心 |
[51:35] | Shit, better than okay. | 妈的 你过得可不仅仅是好啊 |
[51:38] | Last call for submissions for Candy’s Sweet Refrain! | 坎蒂劲歌报名 最后机会了啊 |
[51:41] | Oh, I’m so sorry, but I got to go, Ricky. Okay? | 抱歉 我真得走了 里基 回聊昂 |
[51:43] | It’s good seeing you. | 见到你很开心 |
[51:45] | Good to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[51:50] | All right. All right, so tonight marks the first time | 好了好了 今夜我们将首次 |
[51:54] | that we are offering a cash prize for Candy’s Sweet Refrain. | 在坎蒂劲歌主题设置现金奖励 |
[51:58] | I believe that this will very soon be a… | 我相信这很快 |
[52:02] | a ballroom tradition. | 会成为舞会的新传统 |
[52:06] | Okay, um… | 好了 |
[52:09] | it has come to my attention that we have a very special | 我注意到今晚我们中 |
[52:12] | performer in our midst. | 有一位非常特别的表演者 |
[52:14] | She hasn’t been feeling very well lately, | 她最近身体不太舒服 |
[52:15] | so we’re gonna move her | 所以我们把她的出场顺序 |
[52:17] | to the front of the line. | 提到最前 |
[52:24] | So, back from a brief leave of absence, | 所以 请把最热烈的掌声 |
[52:27] | please give it up | 欢迎这位短暂缺席了舞会的 |
[52:29] | for our very first contestant… | 第一位参赛选手 |
[52:37] | *O say can you see* | *你能否看见* |
[52:42] | *By the dawn’s early light* | *在破晓的晨光里* |
[52:48] | *What so proudly we hailed* | *我们骄傲地欢呼* |
[52:54] | *At the twilight’s last gleaming* | *在这黎明的微光中* |
[53:00] | *Whose broad stripes and bright stars* | *那是谁的星条旗* |
[53:06] | *Through the perilous fight* | *穿越危险的战场* |
[53:13] | *O’er the ramparts we watched* | *飘扬在我们遥望的壁垒上* |
[53:19] | *Were so gallantly streaming?* | *那光辉在无畏地流淌* |
[53:26] | *And the rockets’ red glare* | *那火箭红色的炫光* |
[53:32] | *The bombs bursting in air* | *天空中爆燃的炸弹* |
[53:38] | *Gave proof through the night* | *在黑夜中向我们证明* |
[53:45] | *That our flag was still there* | *我们的旗帜还在* |
[53:52] | *O say does that* | *它说那* |
[53:56] | *Star-spangled banner* | *星条旗* |
[54:02] | *Yet wave* | *飘扬* |
[54:08] | *O’er the land* | *飘扬在那* |
[54:11] | *Of the free* | *充满自由的* |
[54:16] | *And the home* | *勇士的* |
[54:19] | *Of the Brave?* | *家乡* |
[54:37] | I’m calling it. I’m calling it right now. | 我给你打call 我要把你电话打爆 |
[54:40] | I’m calling it. Grand prize… Blanca Evangelista. | 大奖就是你的了 布兰卡·埃万杰利斯塔 |
[54:45] | The rest of you hos can go home and come on back next week. | 你们这些小贱人们可以回家休息了 下周再说吧 |
[54:48] | God bless you, and God bless America. | 上帝保佑你们 天佑美国 |
[55:10] | For tonight’s closing festivities, | 在今晚即将落下帷幕的时刻 |
[55:12] | we’ve set a challenge for the beloved men of our scene. | 我们为现场可爱的男士们设立了一项挑战 |
[55:15] | One that requires them to find out what it’s like, | 要求他们在今晚 |
[55:18] | just for one night, | 就这一晚 |
[55:19] | to walk in our heels. | 体验一下我们穿高跟鞋的感觉 |
[55:23] | For a category so special, | 既然这个主题如此特殊 |
[55:24] | we have a panel of judges who intimately understand | 所以我们将请上最能切身理解 |
[55:27] | what it feels like to be judged day in and day out. | 被裁判日复一日指点是什么感受的评审团 |
[55:31] | This panel is made up of our legendary women. | 评审团由下列传奇女性组成 |
[55:36] | Come judge for me. | 请各位来做本场的评委 |
[55:38] | Angel Evangelista. | 安吉尔·埃万杰利斯塔 |
[55:41] | Come judge for me. | 来加入评审团 |
[55:43] | Come judge for me. | 到评委席来 |
[55:44] | Yeah, come judge for me. | 来做评委吧 |
[55:47] | Come judge for me. | 快来 |
[55:49] | Lulu Ferocity, come judge for me. | 露露·狂暴 请上台来 |
[55:54] | Come judge for me. | 来加入评审团 |
[55:55] | Uh-huh, come judge for me. | 美极了 请来做评委 |
[55:57] | Sinaia-ia-ia-ia Ebony. | 西娜亚亚亚·艾博尼 |
[56:01] | Come judge for me. Uh-huh, come judge for me. | 来当评委 上来当评委 |
[56:04] | Yeah, come judge for me. | 来做裁判吧 |
[56:07] | Uh-huh, come judge for me. | 快上来 |
[56:09] | The legendary… Kiki Pendavis! | 现世传奇 琪琪·潘达维斯 |
[56:14] | Come judge for me. | 请上台来 |
[56:16] | Oh, yes, come judge for me. | 没错就是你 来当评审 |
[56:18] | Uh-huh, come judge for me. | 加入我们评审团 |
[56:20] | And our final judge for the evening is the woman | 今晚最后一位评审 |
[56:23] | who I believe is the rightful winner of Mother of the Year. | 是我心目中实至名归的年度母后 |
[56:26] | In the midst of starting her own business, | 在她事业起步的同时 |
[56:28] | she battled a demon silently, | 还默默地与恶魔对抗 |
[56:30] | struggling to stay alive to be here | 挣扎着求生 才在今天来到现场 |
[56:32] | for her children, for us all. | 为了她的孩子们 为了我们大家 |
[56:36] | This woman pushed her daughter to great heights in fashion. | 这个女人助她的女儿走上时尚的巅峰 |
[56:39] | She inspired her son to become a businessman. | 启发她的儿子做起了生意 |
[56:42] | She supported her baby boy, | 还支持着她的宝贝老幺 |
[56:43] | who is now a world-renowned dancer and choreographer. | 成为了如今世界知名的舞者和编舞师 |
[56:49] | I don’t know a better person. | 她是世界上最好的人 |
[56:51] | I am proud to have her in my life, | 我为生命中有她的出现而骄傲 |
[56:54] | and to call her my daughter. | 为能称她为女儿而骄傲 |
[56:57] | Our final judge is my heroine, | 我们的压轴评审是我的女主角 |
[57:00] | my heart, | 我的心肝宝贝 |
[57:02] | Blanca Evangelista! | 布兰卡·埃万杰利斯塔 |
[57:11] | Come judge for me. | 加入我们的评审团 |
[57:13] | Come judge for me. | 来为我做评审吧 |
[57:15] | Yes, come judge for me, daughter. | 没错 我的女儿 来做评委吧 |
[57:17] | We love you, Blanca! | 我们爱你 布兰卡 |
[57:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[57:21] | Enough with the emotions. | 情绪都收一收哈 |
[57:23] | It’s time to judge some bitches. | 到了对你们这些骚鸡评头论足的时候了 |
[57:28] | Don’t get it twisted. | 别误会了 |
[57:30] | These men are not trying to be women. | 这些人可不是要变成女人 |
[57:33] | These linebackers are tapping into their inner femininity, | 这些壮汉在挖掘他们内心深处的女性潜质 |
[57:36] | and letting that inner queen come out to play. | 释放女装大佬的本性 与我们纵情享乐 |
[57:39] | The category is: | 接下来的主题是 |
[57:41] | Butch Queen Up in Drags First Time at a Ball. | 妖男变装舞会处女秀 |
[57:45] | Yes, bitch! | 没错 骚鸡们 |
[57:48] | Look who it is. | 快看这是谁 |
[57:50] | Ricky Wintour, serving us fierce pop diva Janet Jackson. | 里基·温图尔 流行天后珍妮·杰克逊的既视感 |
[57:54] | Ah, he’s in control. | 控场一流 |
[57:56] | The pleasure and the principle. | 有原则又会享受 |
[57:59] | What have you done for him lately? | 你对里基做了什么 |
[58:02] | Now, watch him get nasty. | 看他那骚劲 |
[58:07] | Unlike Pray Tell, I will not play favorites. | 我不像普雷·特尔那个老顽固 我可不偏心 |
[58:09] | But I will say that beauty does indeed run in my family. | 但我必须要说这尤物可是从我家出来的 |
[58:13] | Judges, your scores. | 评委 亮分 |
[58:15] | Eight, nine, ten, nine, nine. | 八分 九分 十分 九分 九分 |
[58:19] | Well done! | 干得漂亮 |
[58:22] | And look who we have here! | 再来看看这是谁 |
[58:25] | The Dreams have decided to grace us with their stunning presence. | 追梦女郎用惊艳出场闪瞎眼 |
[58:29] | Come through, Castle. | 走起来 卡斯特尔 |
[58:32] | A crab in heels would have better poise. | 螃蟹穿高跟鞋都比你会走 |
[58:35] | But she’s going places, and she’s on a mission. | 氮素 她前途无量 她使命在身 |
[58:38] | Full of confidence. | 她自信满满 |
[58:39] | Your scores. | 分数 |
[58:40] | Eight, seven, eight, seven, six. | 八分 七分 八分 七分 六分 |
[58:45] | All right, all right. | 行了行了 |
[58:47] | Is she the Lorrell of the group? | 这是组合里的劳莱尔嘛 |
[58:49] | I can’t tell because she keeps looking at the damn floor. | 我看不出来 谁让她头也不抬盯着个地板啊 |
[58:52] | She’s walking like the old deaconess. | 走路还像个上了年纪的女执事 |
[58:54] | Pass up the offering, baby. Pass it up. Pass it up. | 这样可就没机会了啊 没戏了 下去了 |
[58:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天鹅 |
[59:00] | She seems to have found what she’s looking for. | 看来她从地板上找到想要的东西了啊 |
[59:02] | Her confidence! | 那就是她的自信 |
[59:05] | Judges. | 评委们 |
[59:07] | Six, eight, eight, six, six. | 六分 八分 八分 六分 六分 |
[59:11] | Ooh righty! | 漂亮 |
[59:13] | If there’s any question who’s the Effie White of the group, | 别问组合里谁是艾菲·怀特 |
[59:15] | she sure is blind. | 问就是瞎眼警告 |
[59:17] | Oh, Jackie, oh. | 噢 杰基 |
[59:19] | The dragon has returned. | 真龙回归 |
[59:22] | I know you have two faces, but three chins is remarkable. | 我知道你有两张脸 但是三个下巴可真是厉害了 |
[59:25] | Chins up, old gal. | 收下巴 老女人 |
[59:28] | She is full-figured, fierce and ready to fight. | 她丰满可人 斗志昂扬 |
[59:31] | Uh-huh, give Jack your scores, ladies. | 女士们 给杰克打分了 |
[59:33] | Nine, eight, ten, nine, nine. | 九分 八分 十分 九分 九分 |
[59:39] | All right. | 好嘞 |
[59:43] | Ms. Cubby Wintour is serving us realness, darling. | 卡比·温图尔小姐怕不是个真女人吧 小婊贝们 |
[59:48] | Realness. | 比真的还真 |
[59:50] | The prettiest, fairest and most stunning of them all. | 最美丽端庄闪耀动人的一个 |
[59:53] | I didn’t know grilled tilapia was on the menu tonight. | 今晚的菜单上还有骚烤鱼干吗 |
[59:56] | Come on, vanilla wafer. | 加点劲儿 香草小饼干儿 |
[59:57] | Mother might have to start mourning you soon. | 不给点力你老妈我就只有哭的份了 |
[1:00:00] | Okay, feast your eyes. | 好了 大家大饱眼福吧 |
[1:00:02] | Judges. Nine, ten, ten, nine, ten. | 评委们 九 十 十 九 十 |
[1:00:08] | Looks like Vanity decided to join us for a solo performance. | 看来今晚虚荣小姐要给我们带来个人表演了 |
[1:00:13] | A once-in-a-lifetime engagement. | 一辈子仅此一次 |
[1:00:15] | Ah, my sassy daughter. | 我活泼可爱的女儿 |
[1:00:16] | Pump for Mother, darling. | 给母后骚起来 亲爱的 |
[1:00:18] | Yeah. Looks like she was born in those boots. | 看她的靴子 简直长在脚上了 |
[1:00:22] | Yes. Brava, Lemar Wintour! | 没错 干得漂亮 莱玛·温图尔 |
[1:00:24] | Making Mother proud! | 母后骄傲死了 |
[1:00:27] | I don’t know if we need to see scores, | 大家还需要看评分吗 |
[1:00:29] | but, judges, give me what you got. | 评委们 亮出来吧 |
[1:00:31] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten. | 十 十 十 十 十 |
[1:00:35] | Across the board. | 碾压全场 |
[1:00:37] | And here we have the one and only Pray Tell. | 接下来上场的 是我们独一无二的普雷·特尔 |
[1:00:42] | Oh, she’s shy now… Ms. Timid Tell. | 呦 娇羞·特尔女士现在学会害羞了 |
[1:00:47] | There’s a woman in there. | 你心里的小浪蹄子呢 |
[1:00:49] | Let her out. Let her out. Show it, girl. | 放她出来 放她出来 浪起来 婊贝 |
[1:00:53] | Feel it! | 尽情感受 |
[1:00:55] | If you girls squint hard enough, | 如果姑娘们你们使劲看 |
[1:00:56] | you’ll feel the presence of Diana Ross, | 就能感受到戴安娜·罗斯亲临现场 |
[1:00:58] | The Boss, Ms. Mahogany. | 还有大老板 麦霍格尼女士的英姿 |
[1:01:00] | Yes, bitch! | 没错 小婊子 |
[1:01:03] | That’s my man! | 这才是我男人 |
[1:01:17] | It takes guts to do what these men are doing. | 他们这么做 需要相当大的勇气 |
[1:01:19] | Stepping out of their comfort zone, | 踏出舒适圈 |
[1:01:21] | and into the shoes of another. | 换位思考一下 |
[1:01:23] | We should all do this more. | 我们都应该多做这样的事 |
[1:01:26] | If we did, we would make a better world. | 行动起来 我们生活的世界才会变得更好 |
[1:01:30] | Judges, your scores for Pray. | 评委们 给普雷打分 |
[1:01:32] | Ten, ten, ten, ten, nine. | 十 十 十 十 九 |
[1:01:37] | Come on, Kiki! You see these? | 去你的吧 琪琪 你眼瞎了吗 |
[1:01:40] | Payback’s a bitch, Pray, isn’t it? | 报复的滋味可不好受 普雷 对吗 |
[1:01:42] | That’s all right. | 无所谓 |
[1:01:43] | I know my pump is high enough | 反正老娘的鞋跟这么高 |
[1:01:45] | to be in the competition. | 参加这比赛绰绰有余 |
[1:01:46] | Getting heel revenge, bitch. | 这就是女人之间的复仇 婊贝 |
[1:01:48] | It is getting heel revenge. | 一婊还一婊 |
[1:01:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:01:53] | Grand prize goes to my baby, Lemar Wintour! | 最终大奖花落我的宝贝儿 莱玛·温图尔 |
[1:02:25] | Ooh, fiance. | 未婚夫 |
[1:02:26] | Ooh, I like the way that sounds. | 这词真好听 |
[1:02:29] | So, where are my two fiances going to celebrate? | 那么 我们这对未婚夫妻要去哪儿庆祝 |
[1:02:31] | Ihop. | 国际薄饼屋 |
[1:02:31] | Then I’m taking this one straight home, | 然后我们直接回家 |
[1:02:33] | so that we could pack for the trip tomorrow. | 为明天的行程打包行李 |
[1:02:35] | I’m so proud of y’all. | 我真为你们感到骄傲 |
[1:02:37] | You know how good it feels to know | 你们知道这种感觉有多好吗 |
[1:02:38] | your children have each other till death do them part? | 你的两个孩子能白头偕老 永无生离 |
[1:02:41] | Hey, don’t do it, Ma. | 别煽情 母后 |
[1:02:42] | I don’t want to start crying. | 我不想现在就开始哭 |
[1:02:44] | Ah, you’re such a drama queen. | 你真是个戏精 |
[1:02:45] | I got feelings. | 我也是有感情的人 |
[1:02:47] | So, you coming with us | 那 你要和我们一起 |
[1:02:47] | to get pancakes? | 去吃薄饼吗 |
[1:02:48] | Nah. Your mother is worn out, | 不了 你们母后累爆了 |
[1:02:50] | and Pray Tell is in there, washing his face | 普雷·特尔在里面 他洗个脸 |
[1:02:52] | and putting on some sensible shoes to wear. | 换上双合脚的鞋子 |
[1:02:54] | And then he’s taking me home. | 然后就带我回家 |
[1:02:56] | Well, madame, we’ll be having a Tooty Fruity Fresh ‘N Fruity | 好吧 女士 那我们就点一个水果多多 |
[1:02:59] | in your honor. | 帮你吃掉 |
[1:03:03] | – Love you. – I love you, too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[1:03:07] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -爱你呦 -爱你 |
[1:03:09] | Y’all get home safe. | 安全回家 |
[1:03:11] | – We will. – Okay. | -我们会的 -好的 |
[1:03:13] | Pray, hurry up! | 普雷 快点 |
[1:03:15] | – Tell him I said bye. – I will, and hey, | -帮我跟他说再见 -我会的 还有 |
[1:03:17] | make sure y’all don’t forget to send me a postcard from Germany! | 你们别忘了从德国给我寄张明信片 |
[1:03:20] | Yup. | 没问题 |
[1:03:30] | Come over here. | 你们过来一下 |
[1:03:36] | What are y’all names? | 你们叫什么名字 |
[1:03:38] | I’m Quincy, and this is Chris, | 我叫昆西 这是克里斯 |
[1:03:40] | but she goes by Chilly. | 但是她艺名叫奇丽 |
[1:03:41] | – Well, does she have a voice? – Yeah. | -她会说话吗 -会呀 |
[1:03:44] | Then use it. | 那就要说 |
[1:03:46] | You want to get ahead in this world, | 你想要在这个世界上取得成功 |
[1:03:47] | you’re gonna have to learn to speak up for yourself. | 你就要学会为自己说话 |
[1:03:50] | How old are you two? | 你们俩多大 |
[1:03:52] | 14. | 14岁 |
[1:03:53] | Um, 14. | 14岁 |
[1:03:55] | We just got here a month ago. | 我们一个月前才来这的 |
[1:03:56] | I’m from Denver. | 我来自丹佛 |
[1:03:57] | We both got kicked out of our houses. | 我们都被家人赶出来了 |
[1:04:00] | We met out on the piers. | 我们在码头遇上的 |
[1:04:01] | The piers? | 码头 |
[1:04:03] | Is that where y’all sleeping? | 你们就睡在那儿吗 |
[1:04:06] | What about food? | 那你们吃什么 |
[1:04:08] | Y’all stealing? | 偷东西吃吗 |
[1:04:10] | Come on, talk to me. | 来吧 跟我说说 |
[1:04:11] | There’s no shame in surviving. | 为了活命做什么都不丢人 |
[1:04:14] | Sometimes. | 有时候偷 |
[1:04:15] | Or dumpster-dive or find ways to get money. | 有时候翻垃圾箱 或者想办法弄到钱 |
[1:04:20] | You like this? | 你喜欢这个吗 |
[1:04:22] | You want one of your own? | 想自己赢一个吗 |
[1:04:27] | You sang real good tonight. | 你今晚唱的真好 |
[1:04:29] | I mean, I know it wasn’t really you singing. | 我是说 我知道那是假唱 |
[1:04:31] | Okay, well, listen, the only way | 好吧 听着 想获得奖杯 |
[1:04:33] | to win a trophy is if you work really hard. | 唯一方法就是要无比努力 |
[1:04:37] | Now, I got some tricks up my sleeve. | 现在 我有几个妙计 |
[1:04:40] | I can teach you if you want. | 你们想学的话 我可以教你们 |
[1:04:44] | Y’all hungry? | 你们饿不饿 |
[1:04:46] | Yeah | 嗯 |
[1:04:47] | Good, ’cause I know a good place we can eat. | 很好 因为我知道一个吃饭的好地方 |
[1:04:52] | Who do we have here? | 这两位是谁 |
[1:04:54] | – Well, this is Quincy. – Hi. | -这个是昆西 -你好 |
[1:04:56] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[1:04:57] | Nice to meet you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:04:58] | And I’m Chilly. | 我是奇丽 |
[1:04:59] | Hi. I’m Pray Tell. | 嗨 我是普雷·特尔 |
[1:05:01] | Nice to meet you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:05:04] | – Y’all coming with us? – Yeah. | -你们和我们一起走吗 -是的 |
[1:05:08] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:05:11] | You hungry? | 你们饿不饿 |
[1:05:14] | Well, let’s get you something to eat. | 那我们给你们弄点吃的 |
[1:05:16] | What you want to eat? | 你们想吃什么 |
[1:05:18] | I don’t know. Anything. | 我不知道 什么都行 |
[1:05:19] | What you got a taste for? | 你们喜欢吃什么 |
[1:05:20] | Anything. | 什么都可以 |
[1:05:21] | You got to be specific. | 说的具体点 |
[1:05:22] | – A burger. – A burger? | -一个汉堡 -一个汉堡吗 |
[1:05:24] | – Some fries. – A burger and some fries. | -来点薯条 -一个汉堡和一些薯条 |
[1:05:26] | Well, we got to get you some vegetables, too. | 还得给你们弄点蔬菜吃 |
[1:05:29] | – Right. – You can’t just have the… | -没错 -你们不能只吃那些 |
[1:05:30] | you know, fattening stuff. | 就是发胖的食物 |
[1:05:32] | You have to have the stuff that’s good for you, too. | 你们也要吃一些对身体好的 |
[1:05:34] | Nobody having no vegetables. | 每个人都要吃些蔬菜 |
[1:05:36] | Oh, you got to eat your vegetables. | 你们必须要吃蔬菜 |