时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Something is coming. | 有东西来了 |
[00:47] | War! | 是战争 |
[00:48] | Oh, yes. Right and wrong, | 没错 对与错 |
[00:50] | the light and the darkness are at it again. | 光明与黑暗的对峙又来了 |
[00:55] | But we are not afraid. | 但我们不害怕 |
[00:57] | No. No. No. No. | 不不不 |
[00:58] | We know that the deliverance will come. | 我们知道我们会得到拯救 |
[01:00] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 没错 |
[01:01] | A prophet! | 先知 |
[01:04] | This is written. | 都被写下来了 |
[01:05] | This is promised. | 都是承诺 |
[01:09] | The Book of Revelation 19:11 says, | 《启示录》第19章第11节里说 |
[01:11] | “And there before me was a white horse | “在我面前有一只白马 |
[01:15] | whose rider is called Faithful and True.” | 骑手是忠诚和真实” |
[01:18] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 没错 |
[01:19] | “He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, | “他穿着浸满鲜血的长袍 |
[01:22] | and his name is the Word of God!” | 他的名字就是上帝之言” |
[01:55] | Be… | 都 |
[01:58] | quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[02:08] | I…am the prophet. | 我是先知 |
[02:15] | I am the chosen one. | 我是被选中的 |
[02:44] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[02:45] | Jesse. Do you promise me? | 杰西 你能答应我吗 |
[02:49] | – You promise? – I promise, Daddy. | -你答应我 -我答应你 爸爸 |
[04:36] | “This is it. | “就这样 |
[04:38] | This is the best I can do.” | 我尽力了” |
[04:41] | But for Coach Tom Landry… | 但对汤姆·兰德里教练来说 |
[04:44] | that wasn’t good enough. | 那还不够 |
[04:49] | He looked down at that player | 他看着那名队员 |
[04:52] | and he looked up, into one other’s eyes, | 又抬头看了看另一个的眼睛 |
[04:56] | and he frowned. | 皱起了眉头 |
[04:58] | He said… | 他说 |
[05:00] | “Get off — Get off your backside.” | “从地上起来 |
[05:03] | Stand up and run.” | 站起来跑” |
[05:05] | And that player looked at him, and he did. | 那名队员看着他照做了 |
[05:09] | And some of you might be askin’ what the heck football has to do | 也许你们有人会问 橄榄球和 |
[05:12] | with the Parable of the Five Foolish Bridesmaids. | 《五个愚蠢伴娘的寓言》有什么关系 |
[05:15] | Uh, St. Matthew reminds us | 《马太福音》里说 |
[05:17] | that salvation won’t come to those… | 上帝不会拯救… |
[05:23] | to those… | 那些… |
[05:25] | St. Matthew reminds us that salvation won’t come to those… | 《马太福音》说上帝不会拯救那些… |
[05:30] | The answer is — | 答案就是 |
[05:32] | Uh, the ans– the answer is bein’ humble. | 就是我们需要保持谦逊 |
[05:38] | So think about that. | 好好思考一下吧 |
[05:42] | And whoever’s messin’ with the sign outside… | 如果有人没看门口的标识 |
[05:46] | …you stop, please? | 停下来看一看好吗 |
[06:29] | I just Abe Lincoln-ed that squirrel! | 我刚打中了那只松鼠 |
[06:32] | Pop to the back of the head! | 正中后脑勺 |
[06:35] | Donnie! | 唐尼 |
[06:36] | What’s the matter with you, shooting a gun at church? | 你搞什么 在教堂前面开枪 |
[06:39] | I had to figure out a whole new TV schedule, | 我要搞定新的电视节目单 |
[06:41] | you know, for supper. | 晚饭时用 |
[06:43] | You know, ’cause I like to eat, | 我想好好吃饭 |
[06:43] | and, I mean, this is the time | 这是她给我定的 |
[06:45] | that she gave me for dinner, right? | 吃饭的时间 |
[06:48] | When I was growing up, 6:00 is dinnertime, | 我小时候都是六点吃饭 |
[06:51] | and she knows that. | 她知道的 |
[06:52] | She knows. So — | 她知道的 所以 |
[06:54] | Why not just open your heart? | 你为什么不敞开心扉呢 |
[06:57] | Be honest with her. | 和她说实话 |
[06:59] | Tell your mom to call you back after you’ve eaten. | 让你妈妈等你吃完了再给你打电话 |
[07:01] | I mean, what does it matter to her | 我三明治上抹了什么芝士 |
[07:03] | what kind of cheese I have on my sandwich? | 跟她有什么关系 |
[07:05] | – It’s up to me what I like. – Yeah, I — | -我喜欢什么我说了算 -对 我… |
[07:08] | – I make the choices — – I’m sorry to cut this short, Ted. | -我来选择… -抱歉打断你 泰德 |
[07:11] | I need a word with him. | 我得和他谈谈 |
[07:14] | I like Swiss cheese. | 我喜欢瑞士干酪 |
[07:19] | Read my mind, kid. | 你懂我 孩子 |
[07:22] | Don’t tell me you’re here | 别告诉我 |
[07:23] | to bitch about the air-conditionin’. | 你是来抱怨空调的 |
[07:26] | Broken-down piece of junk. | 那破玩意儿好不了了 |
[07:29] | It’s about my dad. | 是关于我爸爸 |
[07:35] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[07:38] | Why don’t you like him? | 你为什么不喜欢他 |
[07:39] | ‘Cause he’s mean. | 因为他是坏人 |
[07:41] | Not to me. | 不是说对我 |
[07:42] | I mean…he is, | 我是说 他的确这样 |
[07:46] | but you know, mostly… | 但是 大多数时候 |
[07:52] | He’s mean to your mom. | 他对你妈妈不好 |
[07:56] | So you want me to talk to someone? | 所以你想让我找谁谈谈吗 |
[07:57] | Talkin’ won’t help. | 谈谈解决不了问题 |
[07:59] | Well, you’re hangin’ there like a shirt on a hook, | 你这么胸有成竹地站在这里 |
[08:01] | so you got somethin’ in mind. | 肯定有主意了吧 |
[08:03] | Words, kid. What do you want? | 说吧 孩子 你想怎么样 |
[08:06] | I want you to hurt him. | 我想让你去伤害他 |
[08:12] | You know, it’s a sin just to ask me that. | 单单是向我开这个口 都能算得上是罪孽 |
[08:15] | I know, but he sins, too. | 我知道 但是他也有罪孽 |
[08:18] | He sins worse, and he’s got it comin’. | 他的罪孽更重 这是他罪有应得 |
[08:22] | – Well, in that case — – Don’t laugh. | -既然如此… -别笑 |
[08:26] | People said before you came back here… | 大家说在你回来之前… |
[08:29] | before you were a preacher… | 在你成为传教士之前… |
[08:33] | you did things. | 你是做这种事的 |
[08:40] | So, bring me a beer | 那给我拿瓶啤酒来 |
[08:41] | and maybe I’ll do some of those things to your daddy. | 也许我会对你爸爸做些那种事 |
[08:49] | How hurt you want him? | 你希望他受多严重的伤 |
[08:53] | How far do I go? | 我要做到什么程度 |
[08:56] | One punch? | 一拳 |
[08:59] | Two? | 还是两拳 |
[09:02] | Problem is, your daddy’s a big fella. | 问题在于 你爸爸可是个大家伙 |
[09:04] | Imagine a couple punches just gonna make him mad. | 打几拳只会让他很生气 |
[09:07] | He’s gonna fight back. | 他会回击 |
[09:10] | Then his buddies are gonna want to help out. | 他的兄弟会来帮忙 |
[09:14] | I’ll need to defend myself. | 我得保护我自己 |
[09:18] | Things will escalate. That’s what these things do. | 事态就会升级 这些事最后都会这样 |
[09:20] | They escalate. | 越闹越大 |
[09:22] | And violence… makes violence. | 暴力…只会带来暴力 |
[09:27] | It makes nothing much at all. | 其他什么都没有 |
[09:37] | Is that what you want, kid? | 这就是你想要的结果吗 孩子 |
[09:44] | Doesn’t mean I can’t still, you know… | 不过这不是说我没法… |
[09:48] | help out with your daddy. | 帮忙解决你爸爸的事 |
[09:50] | Help how? | 怎么帮忙 |
[09:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:56] | We’ll figure somethin’ out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[09:59] | “A man’s heart plans his way… | “只要心有所愿… |
[10:02] | but the Lord directs his steps.” | 上帝便会指引道路” |
[10:06] | Right. | 没错 |
[10:07] | Pray for me, Preacher. | 为我祈祷吧 传教士 |
[10:14] | Anyone were listenin’, I would. | 要是有人听 我会祈祷的 |
[10:19] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[10:22] | I’d pray. | 我会祈祷的 |
[10:31] | In local news, goodbye, Chief Red Savage, | 当地新闻 再见 红野人队长 |
[10:34] | hello, Pedro the Prairie Dog! | 你好 草原土拨鼠佩德拉 |
[10:36] | Unveiling is tonight, so come on down to City Hall | 结果今晚揭晓 所以大家快来市政厅 |
[10:40] | and give Annville’s adorable, politically correct new mascot | 给安维尔可爱的新政治吉祥物 |
[10:43] | a big ol’ West Texas hello. | 一个西得克萨斯式欢迎吧 |
[10:54] | You got punched! The board voted! | 你被揍了 投票出了 |
[10:56] | The prairie dog is the new mascot, all right? | 草原土拨鼠才是新的吉祥物 |
[10:59] | Miles got punched by a girl! | 迈尔斯被一个姑娘揍了 |
[11:00] | You punched me! | 是你揍我 |
[11:01] | You punched me! | 是你揍我 |
[11:20] | Can’t do it. | 这样不行 |
[11:23] | I told them. | 我跟他们说了 |
[11:24] | You cannot just expunge | 你们不能就这么 |
[11:26] | a beloved cultural figure like that | 抹去一个受人喜爱的文化形象 |
[11:27] | and not expect it to go over like shit on cold biscuit. | 还指望不会有人在意 |
[11:31] | I imagine there’s worse things that could happen. | 我想应该还会发生更糟糕的事 |
[11:34] | Considerin’ I just read | 反正我刚来看到新闻说 |
[11:35] | the Japanese let a fellow marry his own pillow, | 日本人允许一个家伙娶了他的枕头 |
[11:38] | I tend to agree with you. | 我表示赞同 |
[11:40] | – Much worse is on its way. – Pillows? | -马上会发生更糟糕的事 -枕头 |
[11:43] | That’s a slippery slope. | 这也太可怕了 |
[11:45] | Indeed it is. | 没错 |
[11:46] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[11:54] | Eugene told me that h-he left you some messages? | 尤金告诉我他给你留了几条言 |
[11:58] | Yep. | 是的 |
[12:00] | Yep, I owe him a call. | 是的 我得给他回电 |
[12:02] | Look, I don’t — I don’t give a damn one way or the other. | 听着 我根本不在乎你们俩之间怎么样 |
[12:04] | He was askin’ about you, | 他问起你的事 |
[12:05] | so I was wonderin’ if you could find the time to swing by? | 所以我想问问 你有没有时间来一下 |
[12:11] | Tomorrow night? | 明天晚上 |
[12:12] | – That work? – Tomorrow. | -行吗 -明天 |
[12:17] | Get him! You got him, Donnie? | 抓住他 抓住他 唐尼 |
[12:20] | Hold him down! | 按住他 |
[12:22] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[12:25] | I can’t say how… | 我不能告诉你我是怎么知道的 |
[12:28] | but I heard Donnie there… | 但我听说那个唐尼 |
[12:30] | might be layin’ hands on his wife. | 可能对他妻子拳脚相向 |
[12:33] | I figured you might want to talk to her. | 我想你也许该和他谈谈 |
[12:36] | I’ll listen to a formal complaint | 受害人正式提出控诉 |
[12:38] | should the victim come forward. | 我才会受理 |
[12:39] | Well, that’s unlikely, ain’t it? | 不大可能吧 |
[12:41] | These kinds of situations? | 这种情况下 |
[12:43] | She’s probably scared to. | 她可能很害怕 |
[12:44] | I will listen to a formal complaint. | 我只受理正式提出的控诉 |
[12:48] | ‘Course. | 当然了 |
[12:51] | You don’t want to lose the wife-beatin’, | 你可不想丢掉打老婆 |
[12:52] | squirrel-murderin’ redneck vote. | 杀松鼠的野汉给你的选票 |
[12:55] | I imagine that’s a key demographic for you. | 我想他们应该是给你投票的主要阵营 |
[13:03] | You know, Preacher, | 传教士 |
[13:04] | when I heard that you was comin’ back here to your daddy’s… | 当我听说你要回来去你爸的… |
[13:07] | I must confess to a portion of unease on it. | 我必须承认我的心中略有不安 |
[13:13] | But you’ve been real quiet, haven’t you? | 但是你一直很低调 对吗 |
[13:16] | I mean, some folks say too quiet, but not me. | 有人觉得你可能太低调了 但我不这么认为 |
[13:20] | No siree bob. | 一点都不觉得 |
[13:22] | I say let’s just let that continue. | 所以你就继续保持吧 |
[13:25] | Now, you drive careful. | 小心开车 |
[13:53] | Right. | 好了 |
[13:53] | So, Tijuana. | 蒂华纳[墨西哥地名] |
[13:55] | Any sod-eyed muppet with a bloody backpack and a pair of frickin’ Birkenstocks | 任何一个穿着勃肯鞋的傻逼背包客 |
[13:59] | is gonna go on about that donkey show, man. | 都会去看那个破表演 |
[14:01] | Listen, listen, boys. | 听着听着 小伙子们 |
[14:02] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[14:04] | The place I’m gonna take you gentlemen — | 我要带你们去的地方… |
[14:06] | listen to me now — it’s downright naughty. | 听我说…那里可是劲爆至极 |
[14:11] | Whoo! We know what you’re talkin’ about. | 我们知道你在说什么了 |
[14:12] | No, you don’t, Dave. | 不 你不知道 戴夫 |
[14:13] | You don’t know what I’m talkin’ about. | 你不知道我在说什么 |
[14:14] | Is it Dave? | 是不是 戴夫 |
[14:15] | Look, Dave. Listen to me now. | 听着 戴夫 听我说 |
[14:16] | To know what I’m talkin’ about, | 要想知道我在说什么 |
[14:17] | you’ve had to have the kind of night | 你得经历过那种夜晚 |
[14:19] | that lands you in the hospital | 那种你最后疯进了医院 |
[14:20] | tryin’ to figure out | 想要弄清楚 |
[14:20] | what the Spanish word is for “ass hamster,” for goodness’ sake. | “屁屁痒”的西班牙语怎么说的夜晚 |
[14:23] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[14:24] | Where’s the bath? Is it down there, is it? | 卫生间在哪里 是在那边吗 是吗 |
[14:26] | Through the door. | 那扇门后面 |
[14:27] | Time to make a manky, gentlemen. | 我得去解个手了 先生们 |
[14:28] | Listen — hamster del culo. | 听好了 西语是hamster del culo |
[14:31] | Write it down. I’m serious. | 写下来 我是认真的 |
[14:33] | He’s serious. | 他是认真的 |
[15:00] | 求求你 他 奖励 | |
[15:27] | I’d steer clear of the head a day or three there, gents. | 我会偷偷从头儿身边溜开个两三天 |
[15:30] | I just lost an argument with some kobe sliders. | 我吃神户牛肉汉堡吃伤了 |
[15:33] | Where’s that giggle gun? | 那个好玩意去哪里了 |
[15:34] | I’m starting to feel me toes again. | 我开始能感觉到我的脚趾头了 |
[15:35] | Here, Come on, then. | 来 继续吧 |
[15:42] | Isn’t that funny there? | 挺搞笑的是吧 |
[15:45] | I really thought that T.J. was south of Vegas. | 我之前真心以为蒂华纳在维加斯南边 |
[15:52] | So, I might be wonderin’ | 所以 我心想着 |
[15:53] | why we’re headin’ toward the sun there, boy. | 我们为什么朝着太阳飞呢 |
[16:01] | Yeah, but what do I know? | 好吧 我懂什么啊 |
[16:03] | I’m just another shit-faced Irishman, am I not? | 我只是又一个喝醉了的爱尔兰人而已 是不是 |
[16:06] | Am I not just that? | 我是不是 |
[16:32] | Oh, no, no. | 不不 |
[16:38] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[17:08] | How did you wankers find me, then? | 你们这群蠢货是怎么找到我的 |
[17:11] | Go to hell, abomination. | 滚下地狱吧 恶魔 |
[17:17] | When will you idiots learn, huh? | 你们这群白痴什么时候才能学聪明 |
[17:56] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷 |
[18:15] | I mean, I’m not responsible for the fact | 我是说 难产这件事儿 |
[18:17] | that it was a difficult birth. | 不能怪我吧 |
[18:18] | I mean, I just had to come out of that thing, you know? | 我只是必须从那玩意里面出来啊 |
[18:21] | I-I — Like, it’s the same old story. | 这就是老生常谈了 |
[18:22] | It’s always my fault, | 什么都是我的错 |
[18:23] | like I’m making her wear a colostomy bag. | 搞得好像是我让她戴着那个结肠瘘袋一样 |
[18:26] | Oh, my God. I’m trying to eat here. | 天呐 我正吃东西呢 |
[18:28] | Be honest with her, Ted. | 跟她说实话 泰德 |
[18:30] | Open your heart, | 敞开心扉 |
[18:31] | tell her everything you’re tellin’ me. | 把你告诉我的一切都告诉她 |
[18:34] | Okay. I’ll try that. | 好吧 我试试 |
[18:35] | But I will call you later. | 但我晚点会打给你的 |
[18:36] | Okay. Great. | 好啊 很好 |
[18:38] | So, I just seated two eight tops. | 我刚刚安排了两大桌坐下 |
[18:41] | I got eyes, Gary. | 我长眼睛了 加里 |
[18:42] | I’m just finishin’ up. | 我快吃完了 |
[18:45] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[18:47] | Walter called in sick. Again. | 沃尔特又请病假了 |
[18:50] | Maybe I should go check on him. | 也许我该去看看他 |
[18:52] | It’s kind of your job, ain’t it? | 这算是你的职责吧 是不是 |
[18:56] | Look at this church! | 看看这间教堂 |
[18:57] | Look at this. | 看看 |
[18:59] | A Starbucks in the lobby? | 门廊里开了家星巴克 |
[19:03] | Since when did people require Frappuccinos to come to church? | 从什么时候起人们去教堂还要喝星冰乐了 |
[19:07] | How are our collection numbers? | 我们的募捐怎么样了 |
[19:09] | You know, good. | 挺好的 |
[19:10] | Same as last week. | 和上周一样 |
[19:13] | Maybe a little less. | 也许还少了一点 |
[19:14] | – Mayor. – Preacher. Emily. | -镇长 -传教士 艾米丽 |
[19:19] | Some meetin’, huh? | 开会呢 是吧 |
[19:20] | Yeah, next time, I’m gonna bring my brass knuckles. | 下次我把我的黄铜指套环带来 |
[19:25] | No, I’m — I’m — I’m jokin’. | 没事 开个玩笑而已 |
[19:26] | I don’t — I don’t — I don’t have any. Yeah. | 我没有…我没有连指套环 |
[19:29] | But, no, I-I think that kind of discourse is healthy. | 但是 我觉得那种演说是很健康的 |
[19:32] | You know, it gets everyone — | 它让所有人… |
[19:33] | We’re workin’, Miles. | 我们在工作呢 迈尔斯 |
[19:35] | No, yeah. Good. | 是啊 很好 |
[19:36] | Yeah. Get to it. I — Yeah. | 很好 加油干 好的 |
[19:40] | That’s — All right. | 真是…好吧 |
[19:43] | Why are you like that to him? | 你为什么那样对他 |
[19:46] | Three years since Kevin passed. | 离凯文过世已经有三年了 |
[19:50] | No shame in makin’ yourself available. | 你重新开始谈恋爱没人会说你的 |
[19:52] | I’m completely available. | 我完全可以重新开始恋爱啊 |
[19:55] | Not completely like a… you know. | 也不是那么完全 像个…你懂的 |
[19:58] | But…yeah, I’m available. | 但是 我可以重新开始了 |
[21:06] | Hey, Walter, you in there? | 沃尔特 你在里面吗 |
[21:09] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[21:26] | Let’s find you a shirt, Walter. | 我给你找件衣服穿吧 沃尔特 |
[21:55] | Thanks for the warnin’, Walter. | 谢谢警告 沃尔特 |
[22:57] | Give me that map! | 把地图给我 |
[24:01] | Give me my map back. | 把我的地图还给我 |
[24:11] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[24:13] | So awesome! | 好棒啊 |
[24:15] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[24:18] | Yeah, so, he was a really bad man. | 是这样 他是个很坏很坏的人 |
[24:23] | Your parents around? | 你们家长在吗 |
[24:24] | Our mom’s dead and our dad’s at work. | 我们的妈妈死了 爸爸去上班了 |
[24:26] | But I’m 10. I’m in charge. | 但我十岁了 我说了算 |
[24:29] | Hmm, I bet you are. | 我看出来了 |
[24:35] | You aren’t allowed to just drive around | 你不能就这样开着车横冲直撞 |
[24:37] | wreckin’ stuff and killing people, you know. | 到处破坏东西 还杀人 |
[24:39] | You’re in, like, really big trouble. | 你麻烦大了 |
[24:42] | Yeah… no, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:50] | Who likes arts and crafts? | 谁喜欢搞艺术做手工 |
[24:53] | Can you pass me the red tape, please? | 你能把红色的胶带给我吗 |
[24:55] | Sure can. | 当然没问题 |
[24:58] | Now, we want the joints extra tight. | 我们得把接合处粘得牢牢的 |
[25:00] | Otherwise, it won’t compress enough. | 否则会不够紧 |
[25:02] | So, more bad guys are coming? | 有更多的坏人来追你了吗 |
[25:06] | Coming to kill you? | 他们是来杀你的吗 |
[25:07] | Well, they’re comin’ to try. | 他们倒是想 |
[25:13] | Your daddy makes some heckified corn shine. | 你们老爸酿的谷酒真好喝 |
[25:16] | Don’t you want to call the police, then? | 那你不用报警吗 |
[25:18] | Afraid the police won’t be much help here. | 恐怕报警没什么用呢 |
[25:20] | Well, what about your boyfriend or someone? | 那不然叫你的男朋友或者谁 |
[25:22] | Get him to come help. | 让他们来帮你 |
[25:24] | A girl doesn’t always need some stupid guy helping her. | 姑娘家才不需要什么蠢男人来帮她呢 |
[25:27] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[25:28] | A woman needs to know how to be strong and stand on her own. | 一个女人得自身强大起来 靠自己 |
[25:36] | Thanks for these, guys. | 谢谢你们了 小家伙 |
[25:40] | Of course, boy or girl, | 当然了 小伙子 小姑娘 |
[25:43] | if you’re lucky enough to fall in love, | 如果你们有幸真的爱上一个人 |
[25:45] | you have to be even stronger. | 你就得变得更加坚强 |
[25:47] | Fight like a lion to keep it alive. | 你得像个狮子一样去守护爱情 |
[25:51] | So that — | 这样的话 |
[25:53] | So that on the day your love is… | 这样的话 有朝一日 |
[25:57] | weak enough or… | 你们的感情淡薄了 |
[25:59] | selfish enough or frickin’ stupid enough to run away, | 或者太自私了 或者太愚蠢了 |
[26:03] | you have the strength to track him down… | 你的爱人逃走了 你还可以追踪他 |
[26:07] | and eat him alive. | 然后把他生吞活剥了 |
[26:17] | You’re funny. | 你真有趣 |
[26:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:20] | Anyway… | 不管怎么说 |
[26:22] | this is how you make a bazooka. | 火箭炮就是这样做成的 |
[26:25] | Now, who wants to play hide and go seek? | 谁想玩捉迷藏 |
[26:29] | Just like a tornado, okay? | 就当外面刮飓风了好吗 |
[26:32] | Don’t come out till the noises stop. | 噪音不停千万别出来 |
[26:58] | No! | 不 |
[26:59] | No, no, please! Stop! | 不不 快住手 |
[27:19] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[27:22] | Hey, guys. Over here. | 小家伙们 这边来 |
[27:26] | Sorry about all the, uh… | 很抱歉搞得这么… |
[27:30] | But fun, huh? | 但很有意思不是吗 |
[27:35] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[27:38] | Priscilla-Jean Henrietta O’Hare. | 普莉希拉-珍·汉丽埃塔·奥黑尔 |
[27:41] | But my friends all call me Tulip. | 但我的朋友都叫我图丽普 |
[27:56] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[27:58] | You promise me? | 你答应我 |
[28:01] | You promise me? | 你答应我 |
[28:02] | I promise, Dad. | 我答应你 爸爸 |
[29:07] | Oh, hello! | 你好呀 |
[29:08] | Why don’t you come down here and give ol’ Cassidy a kiss? | 过来亲亲卡西迪吧 |
[29:11] | Come on, just a little closer. | 过来嘛 近一点 |
[29:13] | You’re just a sight for sore eyes, you are. | 你真是秀色可餐啊 |
[29:18] | Unfortunately, church finances bein’ as they are these days, | 不幸的是 最近教堂的财政状况不好 |
[29:22] | I’ve just been going around to parishioners and askin’. | 我一直在走访教区居民 请求他们 |
[29:25] | It’d be nice to get the air-conditionin’ fixed. | 要是能把空调修好就好了 |
[29:28] | Money’s always tight, but I’ll see what I can do. | 财政一直很紧张 我会尽力的 |
[29:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[29:33] | How’s everything else? | 其他人呢 |
[29:37] | How’s Donnie? | 唐尼怎么样 |
[29:38] | How’s he doin’? | 他最近还好吗 |
[29:39] | Donnie’s up in Pecos | 唐尼去佩克斯了 |
[29:41] | reenactin’ the Battle of Fredericksburg. | 重演弗雷德里克斯堡之役 |
[29:45] | Donnie’s fine. | 唐尼很好 |
[29:49] | If things weren’t fine… | 如果情况不妙的话 |
[29:52] | you’d come to me, right? | 你会来找我的 对吧 |
[29:55] | If Donnie ever hurt you, as a for instance… | 如果唐尼欺负了你 我只是举个例子 |
[29:59] | you should — you should tell me. | 你应该 你应该告诉我 |
[30:05] | He… | 他 |
[30:08] | hurts me all the time. | 他一直都在欺负我 |
[30:14] | How does he hurt you? | 他怎么欺负你 |
[30:19] | he beats me. | 他打我 |
[30:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:25] | He, um… | 他 |
[30:29] | bites me… | 他咬我 |
[30:32] | punches me, and hits me with a jump rope. | 他用拳头打我 还用跳绳打我 |
[30:37] | Yesterday, after he came home from work, | 昨天 他下班之后 |
[30:39] | he scalded me with the tea kettle. | 他还用茶壶烫我 |
[30:47] | You think you could tell the Sheriff what you just told me? | 你能把这些话对警长说一遍吗 |
[30:53] | The Sheriff? | 警长吗 |
[30:55] | It’s the only way we’re gonna get him | 只有这样 你才能让他 |
[30:56] | to stop hurtin’ you, Betsy. | 不再伤害你 贝琪 |
[31:01] | I don’t — I don’t want that. | 我不 我不想这样 |
[31:03] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你害怕 |
[31:05] | You know, takin’ your life back — | 过回原来的生活 |
[31:07] | it can be scary sometimes. | 有时是会很吓人 |
[31:08] | – Uh, no. – But I’ll be there, okay? | -不 -但我会陪你的 好吗 |
[31:11] | I understand — | 我明白 |
[31:12] | No, you don’t understand what’s goin’ on with us! | 不 你不懂我们的事 |
[31:17] | With who? | 你和谁的事 |
[31:21] | With me and Donnie. | 我和唐尼 |
[31:30] | I like it. | 我喜欢那样 |
[31:35] | You like what? | 喜欢什么 |
[31:39] | It. | 就是那个 |
[31:43] | When he…hurts me. | 当他虐待我的时候 |
[31:46] | Oh. I like it. | 我喜欢那样 |
[31:49] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[31:50] | Yes, I do. | 我真的喜欢 |
[31:52] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[33:15] | Don’t worry, Father. | 别担心 神父 |
[33:17] | I ain’t gonna shoot you. | 我不会开枪打你的 |
[33:25] | Thanks for checkin’ in on my uncle. | 谢谢你拜访我叔叔 |
[33:28] | Lord knows he’s needed it. | 他肯定需要 |
[33:29] | Always been fond of Walter. | 我一直都很喜欢沃尔特 |
[33:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:37] | So, let me tell you about this job. | 我来跟你说说这个活儿吧 |
[33:38] | No, don’t bother. I’m not doin’ jobs anymore. | 不用了 我再也不干那行了 |
[33:41] | Oh, come on, Jesse! I already got the map. | 拜托 杰西 我已经拿到地图了 |
[33:44] | Trust me, that was the hard part. | 相信我 来之不易 |
[33:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:49] | Is this an ear? | 这是只耳朵吗 |
[33:51] | No. | 不 |
[33:55] | It’s my lunch. | 是我的午餐 |
[33:56] | Little piece of shawarma I had earlier. | 烤肉卷吃剩下的 |
[34:01] | Look. | 听着 |
[34:02] | Jesse, this isn’t just any old gig. | 杰西 这和之前的活不一样了 |
[34:05] | You get that, right? | 你懂的对吧 |
[34:05] | I’m sure it’s the job to end all jobs, Tulip. | 我相信这活儿独一无二 图丽普 |
[34:09] | I imagine they’ll be singing songs about it. | 我都在想象人们会为之歌颂了 |
[34:11] | Pretty damn close, actually, yeah. | 确实差不多 |
[34:15] | Tell me you don’t want to. | 告诉我你不想去 |
[34:17] | Tell me you don’t miss it. | 告诉我你一点也不想念 |
[34:19] | I just did. | 我刚就说了 |
[34:21] | Twice. | 说了两次 |
[34:25] | So, you’re gonna keep goin’ with this preacher thing, huh? | 所以你要继续传教布道了吗 |
[34:27] | Uh-huh. | 没错 |
[34:28] | How’s that workin’ out for you? | 干得如何 |
[34:29] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[34:32] | I hear you pretty much suck at it. | 我听说你可烂了 |
[34:39] | Why would you ever come back here? | 你为什么回来 |
[34:42] | You know, culture and cuisine. | 因为这里的文化和美食 |
[34:46] | More like tryin’ to fill your daddy’s shoes. | 不如说是想继承你父亲的衣钵吧 |
[34:52] | You cut your hair. | 你把头发剪了 |
[34:56] | I hate it. | 真讨厌 |
[34:59] | You put your fingers in a socket or somethin’? | 你手放插座里电糊涂了吗 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry, Jesse. | 对不起 杰西 |
[35:13] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也是 |
[35:17] | But I’m done cryin’ about it. | 但我受够哭鼻子了 |
[35:18] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[35:21] | We did what we did. | 本性难移 |
[35:24] | We are who we are, and that’s it, you know? | 我们还是我们 就这么简单 |
[35:30] | Why waste another minute wishin’ we were different? | 为什么要花时间去希望我们变了 |
[35:36] | Philosophy. | 说大道理 |
[35:39] | Always a strong suit. | 一直是你的强项 |
[35:44] | You know, I’m glad we still hate each other. | 很高兴我们还记恨对方 |
[35:47] | It’ll make everything go easier. | 之后事情就简单了 |
[35:48] | There is no everything, okay? | 没有之后了 好吗 |
[35:50] | I said I’m not doin’ it. | 我说了我不干 |
[35:51] | – Yes, you are. – Or what? | -是啊 -那还有什么事 |
[35:54] | Or somethin’. | 其他事吧 |
[35:58] | I don’t hate you, Tulip. | 我不恨你 图丽普 |
[36:01] | I wouldn’t know how. | 我不知道怎么去恨 |
[36:05] | Don’t make me teach you, then. | 那就不要逼我教你 |
[36:25] | We are who we are, Jesse Custer! | 我们还是我们 杰西·卡斯特 |
[36:35] | We are who we are. | 我们没有变 |
[36:46] | Red China done figured out | 共产中国发明了 |
[36:47] | a machine gonna let people drink saltwater. | 一台可以过滤咸水的机器 |
[36:49] | Now, don’t tell me that ain’t a game changer, ’cause it is! | 不要告诉我这不是个大发明 它分明就是 |
[36:58] | Eugene wanted to see me? | 尤金想见我吗 |
[37:09] | Mrs. Root. | 鲁特夫人 |
[37:10] | How are you tonight? | 今晚好吗 |
[37:25] | It’s his dinner. | 他的晚餐 |
[38:19] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[38:21] | So, what is it you wanted to see me about? | 你要见我是想说什么事 |
[38:43] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可说不好 |
[38:47] | If you want to be there, you should be. | 如果你想去 你就应该去 |
[39:03] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[39:13] | What you did was wrong. | 你做的是不对 |
[39:16] | But are you sorry about it? | 但你后悔吗 |
[39:27] | Then He forgives you. | 那上帝就原谅你了 |
[39:51] | No. | 没有 |
[39:55] | No matter what you’ve done… | 不管你做了什么 |
[39:59] | if you need Him, He has to be there for you. | 如果你需要他 他一定会在你身边 |
[40:03] | That’s the whole point. | 那才是真谛 |
[40:08] | God doesn’t hold grudges. | 上帝不会记恨 |
[40:16] | If you get down on your knees… | 如果你跪下来 |
[40:19] | and you listen — and I mean | 侧耳倾听 我是说 |
[40:22] | really listen… | 真正倾听 |
[40:27] | …He’ll say somethin’. | 他会说点什么的 |
[40:34] | No. | 不会的 |
[40:39] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[40:56] | Tom Cruise has died. | 汤姆·克鲁斯死了 |
[40:59] | This footage just coming in | 这段视频刚从一处 |
[41:00] | from a Church of Scientology service | 科学教派机构传来 |
[41:02] | Cruise was presiding over | 当时克鲁斯 |
[41:04] | when apparently — and details are still coming in — | 正在主持礼拜…详细消息稍后… |
[41:07] | he spontaneously exploded. | 他就发生了自爆 |
[41:10] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:15] | Can I have a bottle of 10-year whiskey, | 如果你们有的话 给我来瓶 |
[41:18] | if you have it. | 十年的威士忌 |
[41:19] | Otherwise, I just suppose I’ll choke down a bottle of… | 要不 我就只能把瓶塞… |
[41:23] | …”Ratwater.” | “鼠水” |
[41:26] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[41:45] | Evening, Padre. | 晚上好 神父 |
[41:47] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[41:49] | Just one big joke with a darkened hat and some stickers. | 反正就是个穿着可笑的国际大笑话 |
[41:57] | So, where am I then, eh? | 话说这是什么地方 |
[42:00] | – A bar. – No, I know it’s a bar. | -酒吧 -我知道是酒吧 |
[42:02] | I meant to say what’s the location? | 我是问地址 |
[42:04] | You know, the state, county, or town or somethin’? | 就是哪个州 县 镇什么的 |
[42:08] | Or maybe there’s a phone box handy, down by the loo, perhaps? | 或许在厕所边上有个电话亭吗 |
[42:10] | I’m tryin’ to understand a word you’re sayin’, pal. | 哥们 我不是很能听懂你说的 |
[42:12] | Never mind, Padre. As you were. | 算了 神父 随便了 |
[42:21] | Preacher! | 传教士 |
[42:22] | Lieutenant! | 中尉 |
[42:24] | How’d it go? We win this time? | 怎么样 这次我们赢了吗 |
[42:26] | Nice try. | 别装了 |
[42:29] | And it’s General. | 还有我可是将军 |
[42:33] | Talk to my wife | 跟我老婆说话 |
[42:35] | without talkin’ to me first? | 却不先跟我打招呼 |
[42:37] | Whole town’s been hearin’ stories about, uh, | 整个镇子都传遍了 |
[42:40] | you’re a tough guy. | 你是个硬汉的故事 |
[42:42] | So show us. | 那就让我们瞧瞧啊 |
[42:44] | This is no time for fightin’. | 没时间打架了 |
[42:46] | We’re at war. | 战争已经打响 |
[42:49] | I don’t know how they keep finding me! | 我不知道他们怎么总能找到我 |
[42:50] | It’s — I’m getting — I had to jump out of a plane 30,000 feet. | 我要 我不得不从九千米的高空跳下飞机 |
[42:53] | I’ll look into it. | 我会调查的 |
[42:55] | Meantime, stay out of trouble. | 同时你别惹麻烦 |
[42:56] | Get rid of your credit cards, hold up, and lay low. | 别用你的信用卡 别轻举妄动 低调行事 |
[43:00] | Oh, I’m layin’ low, all right. | 好 我低调 |
[43:01] | Now, listen, I need you to wire me some — | 听着 我需要你给我打点… |
[43:03] | Oh, come on. You — | 行了 你这个 |
[43:05] | The moral of this sad-ass story is | 这个悲伤的故事告诉我们 |
[43:08] | don’t believe what you hear. | 不要轻信传言 |
[43:15] | I know the little snitch who told you, too. | 我也知道是谁告诉你的 |
[43:22] | Looks like I got another whoopin’ to attend to. | 看来又有个白痴要我教训一下了 |
[43:30] | Don’t touch him. | 别碰他 |
[43:36] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[43:40] | The boy. | 那个男孩 |
[43:44] | Don’t touch him. | 别碰他 |
[43:50] | Or… | 不然 |
[43:52] | what would happen? | 怎么着 |
[43:55] | Donnie… | 唐尼 |
[43:58] | don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[43:59] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[44:00] | You — You — You got me curious now. | 你 你现在挑起我的好奇心了 |
[44:05] | Let’s just say, for the sake of argument, | 这么说吧 鉴于我们在争论 |
[44:07] | that, uh, that I don’t listen. | 而我是不会听的 |
[44:11] | What then, huh? | 那又怎么样呢 |
[44:14] | You’d hear a noise. | 你会听到一阵噪音 |
[44:17] | Ooh, golly gee. | 天呐好怕怕 |
[44:19] | Oh, a noise? | 一阵噪音 |
[44:20] | A high-pitched, kind of… | 是一声很尖锐的 就像 |
[44:23] | bunny-in-a-bear-trap sound. | 掉在捕熊陷阱里的兔子发出的声音 |
[44:28] | You’ll know it when it comes. | 等你听到你就明白了 |
[44:32] | ‘Cause you’re the one who will be making it. | 因为这声音会从你的嘴巴里发出来 |
[44:34] | That’s some scary stuff right there. | 那还真是挺可怕的呢 |
[44:38] | Everybody watch. | 大家都瞧好了 |
[44:41] | I’m gonna beat the living shit out of the preacher. | 我要把这个传教士给揍出屎来 |
[45:41] | You ready for that noise now? | 现在准备好听那阵噪声了吗 |
[45:43] | Preacher! | 传教士 |
[45:45] | Enough. | 够了 |
[45:46] | Your little weirdo friend, too. | 你的这个怪人朋友也是 |
[45:48] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[45:50] | Almost done, Sheriff. | 马上就好 警长 |
[46:05] | Jesus, what kind of preacher are you? | 天啊 你这算哪门子的传教士 |
[46:09] | The lousy kind. | 很糟糕的那种 |
[46:11] | No, I’m sorry, mate. | 不 对不起 哥们 |
[46:12] | I’ve seen the lousy kind. | 我见过很糟糕的那种 |
[46:13] | As long as you’re not walking around | 只要你不像戴婚戒一样 |
[46:14] | with a little kitty’s arsehole around your finger | 带着一枚小猫菊花一样的戒指 |
[46:16] | like a bloody wedding ring, | 走来走去的话 |
[46:17] | I’d say you were ahead of the game, then. | 那我得说你还是不那么糟糕的 |
[46:20] | Drinkin’… fightin’, swearin’. | 喝酒 打架 发誓 |
[46:25] | I can’t even afford to fix the damn air-conditionin’. | 我连那台破空调都修不起 |
[46:28] | Sounds like the first verse | 听着就像有史以来 |
[46:29] | of the worst country song ever written, man. | 最难听的乡村民谣的第一节 哥们 |
[46:34] | She was right about one thing. | 她有一件事说对了 |
[46:39] | I never should have come back here. | 我根本不应该回这里 |
[46:43] | She was right about that. | 她说对了 |
[46:44] | Of course she was right about that. | 她当然说对了 |
[46:45] | It’s bloody Annville, Texas. | 这可是该死的德州安维尔 |
[46:47] | What’s a guy like you doing back in a place like this, huh? | 像你这样的人是怎么会回到这种地方来 |
[46:51] | Finally figured out where you are, huh? | 终于发现了你身处何方 是不是 |
[46:53] | Well, I’m not great with directions, actually. | 我其实方向感不太好 |
[46:55] | Yeah, I’m sensin’ that. | 是啊 我感觉到了 |
[46:56] | Well, yeah, but we’re not talkin’ about me, are we? | 是啊 但我们讨论的不是我 对吗 |
[46:58] | We’re wonderin’ about you. | 我们在聊你的事 |
[47:00] | Tell me about yourself. Come on, now. | 跟我说说你自己 快点 |
[47:05] | I came back to — | 我回到… |
[47:08] | Years ago, I made a promise. | 很多年前 我许下了一个承诺 |
[47:12] | I broke it. | 我背弃了 |
[47:14] | I broke it 1,000 times. | 我背弃了无数次 |
[47:15] | Yeah, well, you know, promises — | 是啊 你知道的 承诺这东西 |
[47:16] | they’re very nasty little things. | 他们是非常难缠的小东西 |
[47:18] | I try to steer clear of ’em as best that I can. | 我想尽可能的避开它们 |
[47:19] | – No, no. That’s wrong. – Why? | -不 不 错了 -为什么 |
[47:22] | Promises matter. It’s the currency of faith. | 承诺很重要 它可是信仰的货币 |
[47:24] | Oh, look… | 听着 |
[47:26] | no offense, Padre, | 无意冒犯 神父 |
[47:28] | but in my view, the world would be a much better place | 但依我看来 如果你们这些有信仰的人 |
[47:30] | if all you “Faith” types just called it a day and maybe — | 都休息了的话这个世界会好很多 而且可能 |
[47:32] | Without faith, we’d still be hitting each other with dinosaur bones. | 没有信仰 我们可能还在用恐龙骨头打架 |
[47:35] | The bloody hell do dinosaur — | 别管该死的恐龙了 |
[47:36] | Have you even seen the news lately? | 你最近看新闻了吗 |
[47:38] | ‘Cause we’re hitting each other | 因为我们现在打架用的东西 |
[47:39] | with a lot worse things than bones, boyo. | 可比恐龙骨头恐怖多了 哥们 |
[47:42] | No, seriously. | 我是认真的 |
[47:43] | Listen to me now. | 现在听我说 |
[47:44] | Misery loves company, does it not? | 祸不单行 对不对 |
[47:46] | It’s the hope that sets men at one another’s throats here. | 是希望让人们自相残杀 |
[47:50] | Take me for example, right? | 就拿我自己做例子 |
[47:52] | I have zero hope in this world, mate. | 我对这个世界没有任何希望 哥们 |
[47:54] | And I’m bloody fantastic. | 而我他妈的好极了 |
[47:56] | Really, I am. | 真的 我真的感觉好极了 |
[47:59] | Bail’s up, Preacher. | 你被保释了 传教士 |
[48:04] | Thanks for your help back there. | 谢谢你刚才帮了我一把 |
[48:06] | Yeah, well, no worries. | 没什么 |
[48:07] | Grown men playing make-believe is a bit of a pet peeve of mine, | 成年人还来假的那一套我是有点不能忍的 |
[48:09] | I’ve got to be honest with you. | 我和你说实话吧 |
[48:16] | Jesse Custer. | 杰西·卡斯特 |
[48:17] | I’m Cassidy. | 我叫卡西迪 |
[48:18] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高心认识你 |
[48:25] | Officer… | 长官 |
[48:27] | you got any spare curtains lying around this place, | 这里有没有碰巧有 |
[48:29] | by any chance? | 多余的帘子 |
[48:30] | I’m a bit of a late sleeper. | 我睡得比较晚 |
[48:31] | Why you smilin’? It’s not funny. | 你笑什么 这又不好笑 |
[48:34] | …but in the end, it might make financial sense. | 但最后 从财务上讲可能就说得通了 |
[48:37] | ‘Course, we can’t afford to pay | 因为 我们买不起 |
[48:38] | an actual whatchacallit — barista-type. | 一台真正的咖啡机 咖啡馆用的那种 |
[48:41] | But a weekend volunteer? | 但请一位周末志愿者 |
[48:42] | Someone knows their way around a milk frother? | 那种会用奶泡机的 |
[48:44] | – Emily. – No, I know. | -艾米丽 -不 我知道 |
[48:46] | We got to do something to keep up with that darn megachurch. | 我们得做点什么才能维持好那个该死的大教堂 |
[48:52] | I’m quittin’. | 我不想干了 |
[48:57] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[48:59] | Level up. | 升级 |
[49:00] | I’ll announce it Sunday service. | 周日礼拜的时候我会正式宣布 |
[49:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:04] | Thought I could make it work. | 我本来以为能干好的 |
[49:05] | I really did. | 我真这么认为 |
[49:10] | But it’s just that — | 但是 只是 |
[49:14] | I am who I am, I guess. | 我看我是本性难移 |
[49:18] | Guess so. | 看来是的 |
[49:23] | You know, I appreciate all you’ve done… | 我很感谢你为了我和教堂 |
[49:27] | for me and the church. | 所做的一切 |
[49:31] | You’ve been… | 你一直都是个 |
[49:34] | …such an asset. | 难能可贵的人 |
[49:42] | Way to go. | 加油 |
[49:52] | I’m not gonna beg and cry or try and talk you out of it, | 我才不会哭着求你别走 |
[49:55] | if that’s what you’re waiting for. | 别指望我会那么做 |
[49:58] | You were never really here in the first place, Jesse, | 你的心从一开始就不在这 杰西 |
[50:01] | so… what difference should your leaving make? | 你走不走又有什么区别 |
[50:07] | Go on. Get some sleep. | 去吧 去睡一觉吧 |
[50:13] | Way to go. Level up. | 加油 升级了 |
[50:18] | Way to go. | 加油 |
[50:19] | – iPad. – It’s my turn! | -平板电脑 -轮到我玩了 |
[50:21] | – Way to go. – What? | -加油 -什么 |
[50:23] | – No, it isn’t. – Mom! | -才没轮到你 -妈妈 |
[50:24] | Level up. | 升级了 |
[50:26] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈妈 你这是干什么 |
[50:28] | – Share it. – Level up. | -玩去吧 -升级了 |
[50:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[50:39] | Oh, good. You picked up. | 太好了 你接电话了 |
[50:41] | Now, I know it’s late, but she’s really outdone herself. | 我知道已经很晚了 但她真的得寸进尺 |
[50:44] | Told me I never would have contracted eczema | 她说如果不是我饮食习惯不好 |
[50:46] | in the first place if not for my own dietary ch– | 我根本不会起湿疹 |
[50:48] | I’ve got to call you back. | 我晚点再回你电话 |
[52:07] | Eugene was right. | 尤金说得对 |
[52:11] | It’s quiet. | 万籁俱静 |
[52:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[52:19] | One last time. | 最后一次 |
[52:22] | But I want an answer. | 但我要听到回应 |
[52:25] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[52:27] | Or that’s it. | 不然就到此为止 |
[52:30] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[52:43] | God… | 上帝啊 |
[52:49] | …please forgive me. | 请宽恕我 |
[53:12] | Yeah… thought as much. | 我就猜到会是这样 |
[53:25] | Oh, well. | 随便吧 |
[53:32] | …you, too. | 也去你妈的 |
[54:33] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[54:35] | Much bigger things are comin’ for you. | 你是要做大事的人 |
[54:38] | Much bigger things than this here. | 比眼下这些了不起得多的大事 |
[54:40] | So you got to be one of the good guys. | 所以你必须做个好人 |
[54:43] | – ‘Cause why? – ‘Cause there’s way too many of the bad. | -告诉我为什么 -因为世上坏人太多了 |
[54:46] | You promise me? | 你能答应我吗 |
[54:47] | I promise, Daddy. | 我答应你 爸爸 |
[54:50] | You stop that. | 不要哭 |
[54:52] | We Custers don’t cry. | 我们卡斯特家的人从不哭 |
[54:56] | We fight. | 我们战斗 |
[55:12] | You were out awhile this time. | 你这次病了好久 |
[55:14] | But your fever’s down, so we weren’t over-worried. | 但烧退了 所以我们没有特别担心 |
[55:17] | We? | 我们 |
[55:18] | Screw with me? | 敢惹我 |
[55:20] | I can screw you right back, langer! | 我这就回敬给你 混账东西 |
[55:23] | He came ’round to see how you were. | 他过来看看你怎么样了 |
[55:25] | Found you passed out in the church. | 发现你昏倒在教堂里 |
[55:28] | How do you feel now? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[55:33] | I feel… | 我感觉 |
[55:37] | Bloody knob-eating plonker! | 他妈的傻逼玩意 |
[55:39] | He said you were “Mates”? | 他说你们是”哥们” |
[55:43] | Better be, ’cause he moved into the church attic three days ago, | 最好是 因为他三天前住进教堂阁楼了 |
[55:45] | fixin’ the air conditioner. | 还开始修空调 |
[55:46] | Three days? | 已经三天了 |
[55:48] | It’s Sunday morning. | 今天是礼拜日 |
[55:50] | We thought of cancelin’, | 我们考虑过取消礼拜 |
[55:51] | but your temperature was down | 但你退烧了 |
[55:52] | and I know you wanted to make your announcement, so… | 我知道你想通知大家 所以 |
[55:59] | That you’re leavin’. | 你不是要走吗 |
[56:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[56:11] | I’m sorry about the way that I spoke to you in the car. | 我很抱歉那晚在车里那样对你说话 |
[56:13] | – No, no. – I’m — | -没关系 -我… |
[56:15] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[56:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[56:19] | I’m late. Y-You set out the programs? | 我迟到了 计划都做好了吗 |
[56:21] | Uh, no. | 还没有 |
[56:29] | Hey, uh, uh, we got cut off the other day. | 你好 我们那晚还没聊完就挂电话了 |
[56:32] | You know what? Now is not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[56:34] | Oh, no. I totally understand. | 我完全理解 |
[56:35] | That’s why I’ll walk with you. | 我们边走边说 |
[56:35] | So, apparently, I smell like sweat all the time, | 显然我总是一身汗味 |
[56:39] | is the latest. | 这是她的最新说法 |
[56:40] | How she knows that living down in Sarasota, Florida, | 我猜不透为什么住在佛罗里达的萨拉索塔 |
[56:42] | is beyond me, | 她还没对汗味麻痹 |
[56:43] | but that is not the point. | 但那不是重点 |
[56:44] | She wants me to feel like I smell. | 她想让我感觉我和汗味一样恶心 |
[56:46] | I mean, why would my own mother make me feel — | 为什么我亲妈想让我对自己感到恶心 |
[56:49] | For the last time, Ted. | 我最后再说一次 泰德 |
[56:53] | Be brave. | 要勇敢 |
[56:54] | Tell her the truth. | 跟她说实话 |
[56:56] | Open your heart. | 敞开心扉 |
[57:00] | Be brave. | 要勇敢 |
[57:02] | Tell her the truth. | 跟她说实话 |
[57:04] | Open my heart. | 敞开心扉 |
[57:09] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[57:14] | Be brave. | 要勇敢 |
[57:15] | Tell her the truth. | 跟她说实话 |
[57:16] | Open my heart. | 敞开心扉 |
[57:25] | *Amazing grace* | *无上优雅* |
[57:28] | *How sweet the sound* | *那声音多么优美* |
[57:31] | *That saved a wretch like me* | *挽救了我这般卑劣之徒* |
[57:38] | *I once was lost* | *我曾迷失* |
[57:42] | *But now I’m found was blind* | *但现已盲目* |
[57:47] | *but now I see* | *但现在我看到了* |
[58:11] | No sermon today. | 今天不布道了 |
[58:14] | You’re welcome for that. | 不用谢 |
[58:18] | I’ll try not to punch anyone, either. | 我尽量不打人 |
[58:25] | I do have an announcement. | 不过我有事要说 |
[58:31] | The other night, | 那天晚上 |
[58:34] | someone asked me why I’d come back to Annville. | 有人问我为什么回安维尔 |
[58:39] | I didn’t have an answer for her — | 我当时没有给她答案 |
[58:43] | at least, not a convincing one. | 至少没有给出有说服力的答案 |
[58:48] | I’ve let you down. | 我让大家失望了 |
[58:52] | Week after week, | 一周又一周 |
[58:53] | I’ve been just another man | 我没有帮助大家 |
[58:55] | that hurts by not helping. | 就相当于伤害大家 |
[58:58] | I’ve not had a single morning where I- | 每天早上我… |
[59:01] | I didn’t wake up and… | 醒来后 |
[59:03] | have to force my feet to the floor to face you. | 都是逼迫自己来面对大家 |
[59:08] | The bottom line is, I’ve been a bad preacher. | 总而言之 我是个糟糕的牧师 |
[59:12] | And for that, I am sorry. | 所以我跟大家道歉 |
[59:18] | But “I’m sorry” doesn’t change anything. | 但是道歉不能改变什么 |
[59:23] | My shortcomings… | 我的缺点 |
[59:27] | they’re not news to anyone. | 大家都知道 |
[59:31] | What is news and, uh, what I’ve decided is… | 大家不知道的是 我已经决定 |
[59:35] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[59:48] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[59:51] | I can’t quit. | 我不能辞职 |
[59:56] | I’ve been quitting on you for too long. | 我辜负你们太久了 |
[59:58] | I’ve been quitting on this church. | 我辜负了这座教堂 |
[1:00:03] | You deserve better. You — | 你们值得更好的 你们 |
[1:00:05] | You deserve… | 你们应该 |
[1:00:08] | You deserve a good preacher. | 你们应该有个好牧师 |
[1:00:12] | You deserve a good preacher, | 你们应该有个好牧师 |
[1:00:15] | and — and that’s what you’re gonna get. | 你们以后会有个好牧师的 |
[1:00:19] | As of today… | 就在今天 |
[1:00:21] | as of right now, I’m going to fight. | 就在此时此刻 我要抗争 |
[1:00:25] | I’m going to do what all good preachers have done | 我要跟所有的好牧师一样 |
[1:00:28] | since the Serpent and Man’s Fall — | 自从撒旦和人堕落后 |
[1:00:32] | pray for the sinner. | 他们为罪人祈祷 |
[1:00:35] | Offer peace to the restless. | 为不安的人带去安宁 |
[1:00:40] | Avenge the innocent. | 为无辜的人复仇 |
[1:00:42] | Please, guys. | 求你们了 |
[1:00:43] | Please, stop! | 求求你们 停下 |
[1:00:46] | Cool the wrathful. | 让愤怒平息 |
[1:00:52] | Welcome those who are lost. | 欢迎迷失的人 |
[1:00:59] | And last but not least… | 除此之外还要 |
[1:01:04] | speak forth the Word of God. | 宣扬上帝之道 |
[1:01:08] | Be brave. | 要勇敢 |
[1:01:09] | Tell her the truth. | 跟她说实话 |
[1:01:11] | Open your heart. | 敞开心扉 |
[1:01:13] | Be brave. | 要勇敢 |
[1:01:15] | Tell her the truth. | 跟她说实话 |
[1:01:16] | Open your heart. | 敞开心扉 |
[1:01:18] | Be brave. | 要勇敢 |
[1:01:19] | Tell her the truth. | 跟她说实话 |
[1:01:20] | Open your heart. | 敞开心扉 |
[1:01:22] | Be brave. | 要勇敢 |
[1:01:24] | Tell her the truth. | 跟她说实话 |
[1:01:25] | Open your heart. | 敞开心扉 |
[1:01:27] | Be brave. | 要勇敢 |
[1:01:29] | Tell her the truth. Open your heart. | 跟她说实话 敞开心扉 |
[1:01:31] | Be brave. | 要勇敢 |
[1:01:32] | Tell her the truth. | 跟她说实话 |
[1:01:34] | Open your heart. | 敞开心扉 |
[1:01:35] | Be brave. | 要勇敢 |
[1:01:36] | Tell her the truth. | 跟她说实话 |
[1:01:38] | Open your heart. | 敞开心扉 |
[1:01:39] | Be brave. | 要勇敢 |
[1:01:40] | Tell her the truth. | 跟她说实话 |
[1:01:42] | Open your heart. | 敞开心扉 |
[1:01:45] | Tell her the truth. | 跟她说实话 |
[1:01:55] | Ted! | 泰德 |
[1:01:56] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[1:01:58] | Mom… I would really appreciate | 妈 如果你能别 |
[1:02:01] | if you would stop calling me at all hours to criticize me. | 一直给我打电话批评我 那我感激不尽 |
[1:02:04] | I’m not perfect. | 我不完美 |
[1:02:06] | I know at times I’ve been a disappointment to you, | 我知道有时候我会让你失望 |
[1:02:09] | but I am your only son, | 但我是你唯一的儿子 |
[1:02:11] | and if you would treat me with some kindness and consideration, | 如果你友好和善体贴地对待我 |
[1:02:15] | it would make me so happy. | 我真的会很开心 |
[1:02:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:02:18] | Well, now, I have to… | 现在我得 |
[1:02:23] | open my heart to you. | 向你敞开心扉了 |
[1:02:44] | …for all this, I am responsible. | 这一切都是我的责任 |
[1:02:48] | I am that preacher. | 我是那个牧师 |
[1:02:51] | This is my answer. | 这就是我的答案 |
[1:02:56] | This is why I’ve come home. | 这就是我回家来的原因 |
[1:03:02] | To save you. | 来拯救你们 |
[1:03:37] | It’s here. | 在这里 |