时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | It’s just near the bank on the left. | 左边银行附近 |
[01:00] | You can’t miss it. | 很好找 |
[01:02] | They got some good ice cream there, too, son. | 他们那里有好吃的冰淇淋 孩子 |
[01:06] | Much obliged, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[01:18] | Have it ready for you tomorrow. | 明天就为您准备好 |
[01:20] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[01:22] | Morning, first thing — it’s the best I can do. | 明天一大早 最快了 |
[01:55] | $100 for a brave, $50 for a squaw, and $10 for a child. | 男人100美元 女人50 小孩10美元 |
[01:59] | Comanche warrior. | 卡曼奇战士 |
[02:03] | This ain’t injun. This is mexican. | 不是印第安人 这是墨西哥人 |
[02:05] | Injun scalps ain’t near so greasy. | 印第安头皮没这么油 |
[02:07] | Mexican’s half-price. | 墨西哥人的只能给半价 |
[02:12] | Hey! Take it to the back. | 拿到后面去 |
[02:20] | I need a room. | 我需要一个房间 |
[02:22] | Whore room or sleep room? | 招妓还睡觉 |
[02:23] | Sleep room. | 睡觉 |
[02:24] | Only got whore rooms. | 只有招妓用的房间 |
[02:26] | Or a free chair. | 或者免费的椅子 |
[02:28] | Comes with a $5 bottle of whiskey. | 加上一瓶5美元的威士忌 |
[02:38] | This one’s for you | 专门为你们讲一遍 |
[02:39] | since you wasn’t in church on Sunday, all right? | 因为你们礼拜日没去教堂 对吗 |
[02:41] | So Noah, now, left that Ark after 40 days and 40 nights. | 诺亚在40个日夜之后离开了方舟 |
[02:45] | We all know that. | 这我们都知道 |
[02:47] | And God asked unto him, he said, | 上帝问起来 他说 |
[02:49] | “Noah, now, why is it you release all the other animals, | “诺亚 你为什么放走了其他动物 |
[02:53] | but yet you refuse to release that rooster from your grasp?” | 却紧攥着公鸡不放呢” |
[02:57] | And Noah said unto God, | 诺亚对上帝说 |
[02:59] | “After 40 long nights on that ark, | “在方舟上度过了40个漫长的夜晚 |
[03:02] | forgive me, o lord, but I cannot stop stroking my cock.” | 原谅我 主啊 我无法停止爱抚我的鸟” |
[03:09] | Amen? Can I get an “Amen,” boys? | 阿门呢 你们怎么不说阿门 |
[03:12] | Mom, no. | 妈妈 不 |
[03:15] | Make the kid watch. | 让小孩看着 |
[03:25] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[03:29] | I do. | 我认识 |
[03:31] | Where was it again? | 又是哪里 |
[03:34] | Come on, Preacher. | 来吧 牧师 |
[03:35] | Down some red eye with us. We’re still drinking. | 加入我们吧 我们还在喝 |
[03:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:56] | You have yourself a good morning, now. | 早上好 东西准备好了 |
[04:22] | Hey, mister! Hey! Howdy, cowboy! | 先生 你好 牛仔 |
[04:26] | We’re headed to Ratwater. | 我们要去拉特沃特 |
[04:47] | Mom, no. | 妈妈 不 |
[04:50] | Make the kid watch. | 让孩子看着 |
[05:32] | Hey. I remember you now. | 现在我记起你了 |
[05:38] | 39 40 41 …39, 40, and 41. | |
[05:46] | Hey, mister. | 先生 |
[05:50] | Come on, son. Let’s leave them be. | 走吧 孩子 让他们打去 |
[06:29] | Gettysburg. | 葛底斯堡 |
[06:33] | Third day — pickett’s charge. | 第三天 皮克特案 |
[06:37] | You were with the 4th Virginian. | 你和第四个弗吉尼亚人一起 |
[06:40] | I was with the 8th Ohio. | 我和第八个俄亥俄州人一起 |
[06:44] | I never seen a man more in love with killing than you. | 我从未见过比你更喜杀戮的人 |
[06:49] | We lost a lot of good men that day. | 那天我们失去了很多好人手 |
[06:54] | Lost a lot of horses, too. | 还损失了很多匹马 |
[06:58] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[09:05] | Who’s back there? | 谁在那里 |
[09:17] | Come on out, now. | 赶紧出来 |
[09:43] | Just go to bed, Eugene. | 上床睡觉去吧 尤金 |
[10:26] | You went to Tracy’s, didn’t you? | 你去了特蕾西家 对吗 |
[11:09] | Need to pay that off by the end of the month. | 月底之前必须把钱付清 |
[11:11] | Which reminds me — I need to pick up the donation money | 顺便提醒了我 我得去你那儿 |
[11:13] | from your place later. | 拿捐款 |
[11:15] | Where’s your mate with the van? | 你那个开车的伙计呢 |
[11:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:18] | See? I knew that was a bad idea. | 你看 我就知道这不是什么好主意 |
[11:20] | He’ll be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[11:22] | I’m worried about the van, not Cassidy. | 我担心的是那辆车 不是卡西迪 |
[11:25] | Why worry at all? | 有什么好担心的 |
[11:27] | Jesse, what’s going on? | 杰西 出什么事了 |
[11:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:29] | Quincannon on Sunday — what was that? | 礼拜日坤卡侬是怎么回事 |
[11:31] | Well, you were there. What’d it look like? | 你也在场 你觉得是怎么回事 |
[11:34] | I don’t know what it looked like. | 我不知道到底是怎么回事 |
[11:36] | Preacher, powerful service the other day. | 传教士 那天的礼拜非常棒 |
[11:38] | – We’re all talkin’ about it. – Thank you. | -我们正说着呢 -谢谢 |
[11:41] | See? | 看到没 |
[11:42] | The people have spoken. | 人人都在谈论 |
[11:44] | Did you know Quincannon was gonna be there? | 你当时知道坤卡侬会去吗 |
[11:46] | Well, I didn’t know… | 我不知道 |
[11:48] | But I guessed. | 但我猜会去 |
[11:49] | Odin Quincannon in church? How could you guess that? | 你怎么会猜到奥丁·坤卡侬会去教堂 |
[11:52] | I made him a bet. | 我和他打了个赌 |
[11:56] | What? | 什么 |
[11:57] | I bet him if he wasn’t a Christian by the end of the service, | 我打赌如果礼拜结束 他还不信基督教 |
[12:00] | he could have the church. | 就把整个教堂给他 |
[12:01] | Are you insane?! | 你疯了吗 |
[12:02] | You bet your father’s church? | 你拿你父亲的教堂打赌 |
[12:04] | It’s my church now. | 现在是我的教堂了 |
[12:05] | Besides, you said so yourself — | 再说了 你自己也说了 |
[12:08] | I have a gift. | 我很有天赋 |
[12:09] | How could I lose? | 怎么可能输 |
[12:11] | Sorry to bother you, preacher, | 抱歉打扰你一下 传教士 |
[12:12] | but we’re ranking the gospels. | 但是我们正在给福音排名 |
[12:15] | Some of us say Mark is the best by far. | 有人说《马可福音》是最棒的 |
[12:17] | I say, “No way. Gotta be John.” | 我说”不可能 绝对是《约翰福音》” |
[12:19] | Help us out and break the tie? | 能帮我们打破僵局吗 |
[12:21] | Well, that’s a little like | 这有点像 |
[12:22] | asking me to choose my favorite ice cream. | 让我选择最喜欢的冰淇淋 |
[12:25] | Come. Sit with us. | 来跟我们一起坐吧 |
[12:28] | Can we finish this later? | 我们能等会儿再聊吗 |
[12:31] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[12:33] | This doesn’t feel like you. | 这感觉都不像你了 |
[12:35] | It’s not me. | 这不是我 |
[12:38] | It’s God. | 是上帝 |
[12:41] | I think the gospel you like | 我认为你所喜欢的福音 |
[12:42] | really depends on the mood you’re in. | 取决于你自己的心情 |
[12:44] | To me, you can’t go wrong with John. | 对我来说 选择《约翰福音》是绝对不会错的 |
[12:59] | All right. Well, go on, then. Ask me. | 好吧 来吧 问我吧 |
[13:00] | – Fangs? – No. | -獠牙 -没有 |
[13:02] | – Turn into a bat? – No. | -变成蝙蝠 -不会 |
[13:03] | – Sleep in a coffin? – Not if I can help it. | -睡在棺材里 -除非我死了 |
[13:06] | Afraid of the cross? | 害怕十字架 |
[13:07] | It’s a 2,000-year-old symbol | 两千年来这符号代表着 |
[13:08] | of hypocrisy, slavery, and oppression. | 伪善 奴役和压迫 |
[13:11] | But it won’t burn me face off. | 但它可不会把我的脸烧掉 |
[13:12] | – Silver bullets? – That’s a werewolf. | -银子弹呢 -那是对付狼人用的 |
[13:15] | – Sunshine. – Oh, yeah. That’s legit. | -阳光 -这个有用 |
[13:17] | You’d die? | 你会死吗 |
[13:18] | The invention of sunscreen — that was a nice bonus. | 防晒乳的出现 那可是一种福利啊 |
[13:21] | But I just — I’ve got to be careful. | 但我…我还是得小心点 |
[13:22] | I can’t just go wandering out. | 我不能大摇大摆地在外晃悠 |
[13:24] | Got to bundle up — | 必须把自己遮严实了… |
[13:25] | sleeves, hat, shades, and that. | 袖子 帽子 太阳镜之类的 |
[13:27] | Otherwise, it’s trouble. | 不然就麻烦了 |
[13:29] | You kill people? | 你杀人吗 |
[13:30] | Not if they don’t deserve it. | 只杀该死之人 |
[13:31] | But you drink blood? | 但你喝血 |
[13:33] | Yeah. Helps me heal. | 没错 有利于我痊愈 |
[13:34] | All things bein’ equal, I’d rather have single malt. | 有得必有失 我情愿喝酒 |
[13:37] | So, you never, like, crave human blood. | 所以 你从未渴望过人血 |
[13:40] | No. | 没有 |
[13:42] | Not really. | 不会的 |
[13:47] | You can leave now. | 你可以走了 |
[13:55] | Uh, listen, before I go, a couple of things — | 听着 在我走之前 有几件事… |
[13:59] | One, I’m lookin’ for some drugs, | 一 我在找某种药 |
[14:00] | possibly something in the opiate family. | 可能是一种鸦片制药 |
[14:02] | Is there a direction you might point me in? | 你能为我指条明路吗 |
[14:06] | That’s a “No.” That’s all right. | 那表情是说”不行”吧 没关系 |
[14:07] | All right, question two — | 好吧 第二个问题… |
[14:08] | Don’t know where there’s a hardware store nearby, | 我不知道这附近哪里有五金店 |
[14:11] | do you — any chance? | 你…知不知道 |
[14:12] | There’s one just outta town. | 镇子外面就有一个 |
[14:14] | Take main to Route 14. | 从主干道转到14号路 |
[14:17] | Opposite the strip club. | 在脱衣舞俱乐部对面 |
[14:19] | I’ll find that. Yeah. | 这我能找到 |
[14:21] | This is a nice place you got yourself here. | 你这地方挺不错的 |
[14:23] | I see linoleum’s hip again. | 我又看油毡地板建筑了 |
[14:27] | As a bonus, there’s an old feller passed out in the back. | 更棒的是 有个老家伙昏死在了后面 |
[14:32] | So, the other night, huh? | 说到那一晚 |
[14:35] | Crazy, eh? It’s quite the moment for — | 挺疯狂的是吧 很美妙的一刻… |
[14:36] | There was no moment. | 没什么美妙的一刻 |
[14:37] | Well, you kissed me. | 你吻了我 |
[14:38] | I thought you were dying. | 我以为你要死了 |
[14:40] | Yeah, all right. Maybe so. | 好吧 也许的确如此 |
[14:41] | Look, I don’t know exactly what’s happenin’ here, | 听着 我不知道现在这是怎么回事 |
[14:43] | I don’t know what to call it, | 我不知道该怎么称呼这种情况 |
[14:44] | but I do know that I’m too old | 但我知道我太老了 |
[14:46] | to be playing games, so… | 不能再游戏人生了 所以… |
[14:48] | I-I’ve fallen for yeh, Tulip. | 我爱上你了 图丽普 |
[14:52] | I have. I’ve fallen hard. | 真的 深深地爱上了 |
[14:55] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[14:58] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友了 |
[14:59] | What, the old feller passed out in the back? | 谁 后面那个昏过去的老家伙吗 |
[15:01] | That’s my uncle! | 那是我叔叔 |
[15:02] | Well, I’m just getting up to speed. | 我正在慢慢熟悉情况 |
[15:03] | So, where’s this boyfriend, then, eh? | 那你这男朋友在哪里呢 |
[15:05] | – He’s at his job. – At the whorehouse? | -在工作呢 -在妓院吗 |
[15:09] | He doesn’t work at the whorehouse. | 他不在妓院工作 |
[15:11] | Does he know you work at the whorehouse? | 那他知道你在妓院工作吗 |
[15:12] | I don’t work at the whorehouse. | 我也不在妓院工作 |
[15:15] | And I don’t give a shit what he thinks. | 而且我也不在乎他是怎么想的 |
[15:17] | Yeah, right. Who cares? | 是啊 没错 谁在乎 |
[15:19] | So, you and this boyfriend, you gonna get married — | 所以你和你这个男朋友 你们会结婚吗 |
[15:21] | White picket fence? | 住带白色栅栏的小房子 |
[15:23] | Is he coming home soon? I’d love to meet him. | 他快要回来了吗 我很想见见他 |
[15:25] | he doesn’t live here. I don’t live here. | 他不住这里 我也不住这里 |
[15:27] | I sleep here sometimes. I hang at the whorehouse. | 我有时候睡在这里 我会在妓院游荡 |
[15:30] | And I’m just waiting for this asshole to ditch his job | 我就等着这个混蛋辞了他的工作 |
[15:32] | so we can both get outta this shithole. | 这样我俩就可以一起离开这个鬼地方了 |
[15:34] | So when are you and this asshole going to leave? | 那你和这个混蛋打算什么时候离开呢 |
[15:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:37] | God, you ask a lot of questions. | 天呐 你问题真多 |
[15:38] | So, hang on a minute. Wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[15:41] | You’re waiting on him to leave, | 你在等着他一起离开 |
[15:43] | only you don’t know when it’s gonna be? | 但你不知道要等到什么时候 |
[15:45] | Soon, okay?! | 马上就走 |
[15:48] | When he gets sick of his stupid job, | 一旦他厌倦了那份破工作 |
[15:50] | we’re leaving town, and we’re gonna go get someone. | 我们就走 我们就去搞定一个人 |
[15:53] | Get who? | 搞定谁 |
[15:55] | This guy. | 一个人 |
[15:57] | He screwed us. | 他毁了我们 |
[16:01] | Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[16:08] | We lost everything ’cause of him. | 因为他 我们失去了一切 |
[16:13] | Took two years to track him down. | 我花了两年时间才找到他的踪迹 |
[16:17] | Now I have. Now I found him. | 现在我找到他了 |
[16:21] | Alls that’s left to do is go over there and get him, | 我们要做的就是去他那里 抓到他 |
[16:25] | tie him to a table, | 把他绑在桌子上 |
[16:27] | cut his freakin’ balls off, | 把他的蛋一个个切掉 |
[16:28] | and, over and over, | 然后我要一刀一刀 |
[16:30] | stab him in the face with a screwdriver. | 用螺丝刀划花他的脸 |
[16:35] | And your boyfriend said “No” to this? | 你男朋友有反对你这个提案吗 |
[16:39] | Do not wind me up, asshole. | 不许嘲弄我 王八蛋 |
[16:41] | No, no, no. I’m not takin’ the piss. | 不不不 我没有嘲笑你 |
[16:44] | This feller, this Carlos, | 这个人 这个卡洛斯 |
[16:45] | he took everything you ever had, | 他夺走了你的一切 |
[16:48] | he betrayed you, | 他背叛了你 |
[16:50] | he wronged you, | 他抹黑了你 |
[16:53] | stole your entire future, | 他偷走了你的未来 |
[16:55] | And you, you finally found him and he still won’t go? | 而你 终于找到他了 他还不肯走吗 |
[17:00] | He’s still here? | 他还在这里吗 |
[17:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:04] | Maybe this boyfriend isn’t the man you thought he was. | 也许你男朋友并不是你想的那样 |
[17:35] | Feeling better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[17:36] | It’s moved into my chest. | 感觉已经蔓延到我胸腔里了 |
[17:40] | One more day? | 再休息一天 |
[17:41] | Yeah, one more day. | 对 再休息一天 |
[17:46] | Hon… | 亲爱的 |
[17:49] | You got to go to work. | 你真的得去工作了 |
[17:52] | You’re Odin Quincannon’s right-hand man. | 你是奥丁·坤卡侬的左膀右臂 |
[17:55] | He relies on you. | 他没你不行 |
[17:57] | You’ve won a lot of bar fights in your time. | 你原来赢了那么多次酒吧斗殴 |
[18:00] | Sooner or later, we all get a whuppin’ | 过不了多久 我们就会东山再起的 |
[18:02] | — no shame in it. | 没什么丢脸的 |
[18:06] | The south will rise again. | 南方会再度崛起的 |
[18:09] | All them years I was a knocker, | 这些年我一直悲观消极 |
[18:12] | watchin’ those cows wind their way through the maze, | 看着那些牛迷宫里兜兜转转 |
[18:16] | turnin’, turnin’, marchin’ into the kill floor. | 它们转身 转身 一个个进入屠宰场 |
[18:21] | But just at the last second, at the very last second, | 但就在最后一秒 真的是最后一秒 |
[18:24] | ‘fore they get the bolt and drop, | 就在它们被杀掉的前一秒 |
[18:27] | they get a look in their eyes, | 它们眼中有一种神色 |
[18:29] | ’cause they know what’s comin’ | 它们知道要面临的是什么 |
[18:32] | and they’re realizin’… | 它们意识到 |
[18:34] | all the “don’t wanna” in the world is not gonna change this, | 不管你说多少我不想 都不会改变这个现实 |
[18:38] | ’cause they’re “gonna.” | 因为它们无法逃脱 |
[18:51] | Do you remember Russell in accounting, | 你还记得财会科的拉塞尔吗 |
[18:53] | always givin’ me the eye? | 总给我抛媚眼那个 |
[18:56] | If you don’t get outta bed right this second, | 你要是现在不给我起床 |
[18:59] | I’m gonna go in there, take him into a bathroom stall, | 我就去找他 把他带进卫生间的小隔间 |
[19:02] | and screw his brains out. | 然后把他操上天 |
[19:28] | “Hello. It’s me.” | 你好 是我 |
[19:28] | The “Hello” is crucial, remember? | “你好”很重要 记住了吗 |
[19:30] | Sets the tone. Again. | 找好语调 再来一次 |
[19:38] | “Hello. It’s me — Fiore. | 你好 是我呀 费雷 |
[19:42] | Just wanted to let everyone know we’re on top of the situation. | 我就想告诉大家 一切都在我们掌控之中 |
[19:46] | There was a slight –“ | 就是有个小小的 |
[19:47] | “A massive security breach.” | 一个大型安全漏洞 |
[19:48] | – “A slight massive security breach –” – Just “Massive.” | -一个小小的大型安全漏洞 -只留大型 |
[19:51] | “Just massive security breach, but everything’s under control, | 只留大型安全漏洞 但一切都在掌控之中 |
[19:56] | and we’ll be back very soon, so… | 我们很快就会回去 所以 |
[20:00] | …Don’t worry.” | 别担心 |
[20:06] | I messed up the middle bit. | 我中间说得不好 |
[20:08] | We get this wrong, it’ll be the end of us, | 这事不弄好 我们就完了 |
[20:10] | – both of us. – I know. | -我们都完了 -我知道 |
[20:12] | Remember, you’re the sweet one. They love you up there. | 记得吗 你是小可爱 大家都喜欢你 |
[20:16] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[20:23] | “Hello. It’s me — Fiore.” | 你好 是我 费雷 |
[21:55] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[21:58] | Flavour Station. | 味觉驿站 |
[22:23] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[22:48] | Cut up my food? | 帮我切食物 |
[22:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:01] | It’s fine, Eugene. | 不用 尤金 |
[23:07] | Stop it! | 别切了 |
[23:09] | If you really want to help, | 如果你真想帮忙 |
[23:10] | Maybe you should do like they said | 也许你应该照他们说的 |
[23:11] | and go ahead and finish the goddamn job! | 去做完你该做的事 |
[24:14] | I’ve been up all night | 我一晚上没合眼 |
[24:16] | thinking about the mistakes I’ve made in my life. | 思考我之前犯过的错误 |
[24:19] | Right? I’ve been selfish. | 我之前很自私对吗 |
[24:21] | I’ve been shortsighted. | 而且目光短浅 |
[24:24] | Long time ago, I slipped into despair and I lost my way. | 很久以前 我陷入绝望 迷失了方向 |
[24:28] | Since then, I haven’t been my best self. | 那之后 我一直不在状态 |
[24:32] | But, now, that’s no excuse, | 但现在 我不找借口了 |
[24:34] | because now it’s high time to make amends. | 因为现在正是我赎罪的时候 |
[24:38] | I’m happy to hear it. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[24:39] | And you, Mr. Mayor, you really raked me over the coals. | 而且 镇长先生 你真的给我上了一课 |
[24:44] | Yes, you did. | 我说真的 |
[24:45] | Yes, you did. But — but you were right. | 真的 但你是对的 |
[24:48] | This town is in trouble. It needs help. | 这个镇子有麻烦了 它需要帮助 |
[24:52] | Now, I-I’m sorry I wasn’t able to hear that at the time. | 所以我很抱歉当时没听你的 |
[24:55] | I got defensive, I pulled my pants down, and… | 我怀有戒心 脱了裤子 还… |
[24:59] | – I reacted. – No, I-it’s fine. | -尿了 -不 没事 |
[25:02] | I need a new briefcase anyway. | 反正我要换个公事包了 |
[25:04] | It was childish. | 那行为真的很幼稚 |
[25:05] | I meant to reach out after church Sunday, | 教堂礼拜日后我想去联系他们 |
[25:07] | but with the crowds and all, I — | 但人多事杂 我… |
[25:08] | busiest I’ve seen it in a long time. | 我好久没那么忙了 |
[25:11] | You went to church, sir? | 你去教堂了吗 先生 |
[25:13] | Yep. | 没错 |
[25:14] | Jesse Custer’s church? | 杰西·卡斯特的教堂 |
[25:16] | Yes, I did. | 对 |
[25:18] | Now, your, uh — your green acre people, | 你绿亩农业的朋友 |
[25:21] | you think they’ll meet with me? | 你觉得他们会见我吗 |
[25:22] | Absolutely. | 绝对会见 |
[25:24] | I’ve asked around, and, you’re right, they’re highly regarded. | 我打听过了 你是对的 他们的评价很高 |
[25:27] | You know, there comes a time | 我们携手 |
[25:28] | when we all need to move into the future, | 迈向未来的时刻 终于到来了 |
[25:31] | and, uh… Now it’s my time. | 就是现在 |
[25:45] | What’d he say?! | 他说了什么 |
[25:48] | – Who? – Preacher. | -谁 -传教士 |
[25:49] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[25:53] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么 |
[25:57] | What’d he say to you?! | 他对你说了什么 |
[26:00] | He said to serve god, Donnie, | 他让我侍奉上帝 唐尼 |
[26:02] | which I will from this day on. | 从今往后我也会这么做 |
[26:04] | That okay? | 有问题吗 |
[26:08] | Any more questions | 还有什么问题 |
[26:09] | you care to shout at me in front of the mayor? | 你想在镇长面前朝我吼出来吗 |
[26:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:16] | So, I can come to them, they can come to me, | 我可以去找他们 或者他们来找我 |
[26:19] | whichever’s easiest. | 怎么简单怎么来 |
[26:20] | I-I’ll give them a call today. | 我今天会打电话给他们的 |
[26:21] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[26:23] | To a new beginning, Mr. Mayor — | 致新的开始 镇长先生 |
[26:26] | For me and this town. | 为了我还有这个镇子 |
[26:31] | Oh, how the sun shines | 当你仔细看的时候 |
[26:33] | when you take time to look at it. | 太阳好耀眼啊 |
[26:37] | Yep. | 没错 |
[26:43] | So, you feel that she’s intruding? | 所以你觉得她在多管闲事 |
[26:46] | Exactly, yeah. She’s intruding. | 是的 她是在管闲事 |
[26:49] | I mean, just because I made what I now realize | 我是说 就因为我娶了她女儿 |
[26:51] | was the terrible mistake of marrying her daughter, | 而我现在才意识到这是大错特错 |
[26:53] | doesn’t give her the right to tell me how to bring up my kid — | 她也没权利对我怎么教育我的孩子指手画脚 |
[26:56] | when to put him to bed, how to dress him — | 什么时候让他睡觉 怎么给他打扮 |
[26:58] | I think the key here is be patient. | 我认为问题的关键是要有耐心 |
[27:04] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:06] | Just be patient. | 要有耐心 |
[27:08] | Thanks, preacher. | 谢谢你 传教士 |
[27:09] | Anytime. Who’s next? How can I help you? | 随时来找我 下个是谁 有什么可以帮你的 |
[27:11] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[27:14] | I got a real problem could use some help. | 我有个问题非常需要帮助 |
[27:20] | Well, let’s hear it. | 那说来听听吧 |
[27:22] | My problem is I like bad boys, | 我的问题是男人不坏我不爱 |
[27:26] | one in particular. | 特别是有一个男的 |
[27:28] | For instance — me and this bad boy, | 举个例子吧 我和这个坏男人 |
[27:31] | we used to run these weird-ass reptiles | 我们曾经给一个迈阿密的墨西哥贩毒集团 |
[27:33] | for a Mexican cartel down in Miami — | 运送一些诡异的爬行动物 |
[27:35] | rare collector items. | 非常稀有的收藏品 |
[27:37] | And one day we deliver a komodo dragon to the buyer, | 有一天我们要把一条科莫多龙送给一个买家 |
[27:41] | this Rasta guy who keeps lookin’ me up and down. | 这个塔法里教徒不停地上下瞄我 |
[27:44] | I mean, who can blame him? | 姐这么靓也不能怪他 |
[27:45] | But bad boy doesn’t like it. | 但坏男人不乐意了 |
[27:48] | So he puts his 9 millimeter | 所以他把他9毫米的枪 |
[27:49] | right to the head of the komodo dragon, | 直接顶在科莫多龙的脑袋上 |
[27:51] | and he warns Rasta, | 警告那个教徒 |
[27:52] | “You keep checkin’ out my girl’s ass, | 你再盯我马子的屁股 |
[27:55] | I’mma shoot the lizard in the face.” | 我就把这个蜥蜴脸打开花 |
[27:57] | But Rasta’s got some balls, | 但那个教徒也挺有种 |
[27:59] | and he says, “Hey, man, she don’t want me lookin’, | 他说 “哥们 她要不想让我看 |
[28:03] | she shouldn’t put that booty on in the morning.” | 她就不该大早上扭屁股吊腰得发骚” |
[28:06] | So my bad boy, he pets the komodo dragon one time | 我的坏男人就爱抚了一下那条科莫多龙 |
[28:10] | and then — blam! — | 然后 一枪 |
[28:12] | blows his brains out. | 爆了它的头 |
[28:13] | They were gonna eat that dragon anyways. | 反正他们也会把那条龙吃了 |
[28:15] | You don’t know that! | 你又不知道 |
[28:16] | They were setting up a barbecue spit. | 他们在准备烤肉架 |
[28:17] | That’s not the point. | 那不是问题的关键 |
[28:19] | Point is, this guy shot a komodo dragon in the head. | 关键是 这个家伙打爆了一条科莫多龙的脑袋 |
[28:25] | This guy is bad — B-A-D — | 这个人很坏 大写的坏 |
[28:28] | and now he’s acting like he’s not. | 可现在却装得道貌岸然 |
[28:30] | He’s denying who he is, and that’s my problem. | 他否认自己的本来面目 这就是我的问题 |
[28:36] | No, wait. It’s okay. | 不 等等 没关系 |
[28:39] | – I’ve done worse than that. – Uh, yeah, much worse. | -我做过比那更坏的事 -是啊 坏多了 |
[28:42] | – If you guys had any idea — – But look at me now, Tulip. | -如果你们有任何 -你现在看着我 图丽普 |
[28:47] | Really look… | 好好看着 |
[28:50] | and be honest. | 坦诚相待 |
[28:53] | I have changed. | 我变了 |
[28:55] | You see that, right? | 你能看到的 对吗 |
[28:58] | Which means you can change, too. I know you can. | 也就是说你也可以改变 我知道你可以 |
[29:01] | We don’t have to be what we’ve been. | 我们没必要继续做以前那种人 |
[29:07] | You can be good. | 你可以做个好人 |
[29:09] | That’s what we want, right? | 那就是我们想要的 对吗 |
[29:11] | We — we all want to be good. | 我们 我们都想做好人 |
[29:19] | Something outside wants to talk to you. | 外面有个东西想跟你说话 |
[29:22] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[29:23] | I told it it can’t come in. | 我告诉它它不能进来 |
[29:27] | Wait. You’re… coming back, though, right? | 等等 你还是会回来的 对吧 |
[29:30] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[29:44] | Keep it away from the windows. People are eating. | 让它离窗户远点 大家都在吃饭呢 |
[29:51] | Hey, Eugene. | 尤金 |
[29:54] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[30:10] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:17] | That’s not true. | 并非如此 |
[30:22] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[30:52] | We’ll think of something. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[31:05] | I was hoping to talk to you about something. | 我想和你聊点事情 |
[31:07] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[31:09] | But could you pray with Tracy first? | 但你能先和特蕾西一起祷告吗 |
[31:12] | We do every day, but you’re | 我们每天都祷告 但你是 |
[31:13] | the only one who made such wonderful progress. | 唯一带来如此美妙的进展的 |
[31:16] | You know, I guess my thing can wait a couple minutes, | 你知道吗 我觉得我的事可以先等等 |
[31:18] | So…Sure. | 所以 当然可以 |
[31:21] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能帮到点什么 |
[31:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:29] | Son of a bitch! | 婊子养的 |
[31:34] | I told you you come back here, I’d kill you! | 我跟你说过了 你胆敢回来我就杀了你 |
[31:37] | You murderer! | 你这个杀人犯 |
[31:38] | Eugene, get outta that car! | 尤金 从车里滚下来 |
[31:40] | Get outta that car! | 从车里滚下来 |
[31:42] | Calm down! I brought him here! | 冷静 是我带他来的 |
[31:46] | Never come back! | 永远别再回来 |
[31:47] | Murderer! | 杀人犯 |
[31:50] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[31:57] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[32:00] | I’ll kill you, you murderer! | 我要杀了你 你这个杀人犯 |
[32:03] | Murderer! | 杀人犯 |
[32:04] | Step away from the car. | 从车边上走开 |
[32:10] | – Come on, Eugene. – Murderer! | -出来吧 尤金 -杀人犯 |
[32:12] | – Come on. – Murderer! | -出来吧 -杀人犯 |
[32:15] | It’s okay. I promise. | 没事的 我保证 |
[32:20] | Murderer! | 杀人犯 |
[32:22] | How dare you show your face here? | 你怎么敢在这里露面 |
[32:24] | Now, this has gone on too long. | 好了 这事情拖太久了 |
[32:26] | I told you never come back. | 我跟你说过永远别回来 |
[32:28] | This boy has made a terrible mistake… | 这个男孩犯了个可怕的错误 |
[32:30] | – You’re sick! … – But he’s suffered. | -你真让人恶心 -但他遭受了苦难 |
[32:32] | You murderer! | 你这个杀人犯 |
[32:33] | You’re suffering, too. | 你也遭受了苦难 |
[32:39] | Forgive him. | 原谅他 |
[33:12] | A 66? | 66分 |
[33:14] | Last time I checked, that’s a “Pass.” | 据我所知 这算是及格了 |
[33:16] | That’s a good pass. | 很棒的及格分数 |
[33:18] | That teacher’s always picking on Chris. | 那位老师总是挑克里斯的毛病 |
[33:20] | I don’t know why or what her problem is | 我不知道为什么 或者除了她丈夫 |
[33:22] | other than her husband’s disgustingly fat. | 令人作呕的肥胖以外她有什么不爽的 |
[33:29] | It’s good to be back, right? | 回来真好 对不对 |
[33:33] | Yeah. We were working on some new deal. | 是的 我们在忙一些新的交易 |
[33:35] | I don’t — I don’t really know what… | 我不 我不知道具体是什么 |
[33:40] | Did you know Mr. Quincannon was at church on sunday? | 你知道坤卡侬先生礼拜日去教堂了吗 |
[33:43] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[33:50] | You’re moping, Donnie. | 你在闷闷不乐 唐尼 |
[33:53] | What is it? | 有什么事吗 |
[33:57] | Baby, what’s going on? | 宝贝 发生了什么事 |
[34:01] | Speak. | 说啊 |
[34:02] | Preacher’s got a power. | 传教士有种力量 |
[34:05] | What? | 什么 |
[34:06] | A power. | 一种力量 |
[34:07] | He made me do things, | 他强迫我做一些事 |
[34:09] | And — and… | 还有… |
[34:12] | Linus t-the bus driver, | 开校车的莱纳斯 |
[34:14] | and, um, I think Mr. Quincannon, too. | 还有 坤卡侬先生也是 |
[34:18] | I-I don’t know how he does it, | 我不知道他是怎么做到的 |
[34:20] | but there’s — there’s nothing I can do, Bets. | 但我无能为力 贝琪 |
[34:22] | There’s n-nothing. | 无能为力 |
[34:28] | He made me put a gun in my mouth, | 他控制我把枪塞到嘴里 |
[34:31] | and I couldn’t stop him. | 我无法阻止他 |
[34:35] | I was just a puppet. | 我就像木偶一样 |
[34:36] | I was just a… | 我就像 |
[34:38] | a c-c-cow in a maze. | 就像迷宫里的牛 |
[34:40] | Wait, Preacher put a gun in your mouth? | 等等 传教士把枪塞到你嘴里来着 |
[34:43] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[34:44] | I put the gun in my mouth, | 是我自己把枪塞到嘴里 |
[34:45] | and — and he made me do it. | 是他控制我那样做的 |
[34:49] | I — I cocked the trigger, and I-I was gonna pull it, | 我的手指扣在扳机上 差点就按下去 |
[34:51] | but his power — | 但那是他的能力 |
[34:55] | It made me in my mind! | 控制我的大脑逼我做的 |
[34:59] | Shh. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[35:04] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[35:08] | Please don’t screw Russell in accounting. | 求你别去上财务部的拉塞尔 |
[35:11] | I won’t, baby. | 我不会的 亲爱的 |
[35:16] | Don’t you worry about Preacher. | 你不用担心传教士的事 |
[35:19] | Sooner or later, your moment will come, | 你的时机早晚会来的 |
[35:22] | and he’ll get what he deserves. | 他会遭到报应的 |
[35:35] | Well, your dad’s been suffering, right? | 你父亲不是一直在遭罪吗 |
[35:39] | Worrying over you? | 为了你的事担心 |
[35:43] | Well, now you can tell him not to worry anymore. | 现在你可以告诉他不必再担心了 |
[35:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:54] | “On top of the situation. | “情况都在掌控之中 |
[36:56] | Don’t worry. We’ll be back soon.” | 别担心 我们很快就回去” |
[36:59] | Remember, they love ya. | 别忘了 他们可喜欢你了 |
[37:02] | – Ready? – Yeah. Let’s do this. | -准备好了吗 -好了 接电话吧 |
[37:23] | Thank you. Nice place. | 谢谢你 店真不错 |
[37:25] | Thank you for that. | 感谢你的服务 |
[37:26] | You found the hardware store. | 看来你找到五金店了 |
[37:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:30] | – See you later, Cassidy. – I, uh — | -回头见 卡西迪 -我 |
[37:32] | I took the scenic route. | 我走的是观光路线 |
[37:34] | Got you a present. | 我给你带了份礼物 |
[37:38] | Ohh. Lassie, that’s so sweet. | 妹子 真是太好了 |
[37:42] | Are we going steady now? | 这代表我们确定恋爱关系了吗 |
[37:44] | Even better. | 岂止 |
[37:47] | We’re in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[38:05] | This is a recurring issue for us. | 我们俩总是反复争论这个问题 |
[38:07] | I say no screen time unless the homework’s done first. | 我认为孩子不先做完作业就不能看电视 |
[38:10] | And my point is if he gets the homework done quickly, | 而我认为如果他作业做得够快 |
[38:12] | he gets extra screen time. | 就可以多看会电视 |
[38:14] | I like the carrot, not the stick. | 我更喜欢奖励而不是惩罚 |
[38:17] | What would you advise? | 您有什么建议吗 |
[38:19] | Just use your best judgment. | 听从你们最明智的判断就好 |
[38:22] | Preacher, these gentlemen from the government | 传教士 这两位先生是政府的人 |
[38:25] | need to speak with you. | 他们需要和你谈谈 |
[38:28] | Cathy. Bill. | 凯茜 比尔 |
[38:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[38:35] | Thank you. You can go now. | 谢谢 你可以走了 |
[38:48] | This about Dallas? | 你们是为达拉斯的事而来的吗 |
[38:50] | You know what it’s about. | 你知道我们是为什么事而来 |
[38:52] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[38:53] | We gave you money for the drugs and the whoremongering. | 我们给你钱买毒品招妓 |
[38:56] | – And the black beauties. – We’ve been patient. | -还有什么抗忧郁药 -我们够有耐心了 |
[38:59] | We gave you everything you wanted, | 你想要的我们都给你了 |
[39:00] | but now we’re out of time. | 但我们没时间了 |
[39:01] | We need what’s inside of you, | 我们需要你体内的东西 |
[39:03] | and we told you this repeatedly. | 我们反复告诉过你了 |
[39:08] | Guys, I’ve never met you before in my life. | 两位 我从来没见过你们 |
[39:10] | Not you. We told your…best friend. | 不是你 我们告诉你最好的朋友了 |
[39:14] | Skinny, pale, sickly? | 面白肌瘦 跟生病一样 |
[39:18] | We told him it’s not to be used. | 我们告诉他不能用 |
[39:20] | And you’ve been using it — a lot. | 可你却一直在用 |
[39:24] | Where exactly you guys from? | 你们到底是哪里来的 |
[39:26] | Exactly? | 到底 |
[39:28] | We’re from heaven, both of us. | 我们来自天堂 我们两个都是 |
[39:31] | Heaven… | 天堂 |
[39:34] | As in the sky above? | 天上那个吗 |
[39:37] | Is there another? | 还有别的吗 |
[39:39] | We’ve watched you. | 我们一直看着你 |
[39:40] | We waited. Now we’re here. | 我们等着 现在我们来了 |
[39:43] | You are in possession of an enormous power. | 你拥有了一种巨大的能力 |
[39:47] | We need it back. | 我们需要拿回来 |
[39:52] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[39:53] | It lives in there. | 它住在这里面 |
[39:58] | Guys, I’ve seen a lot of weird stuff in my life. | 两位 我这辈子见识过很多奇怪的事 |
[40:02] | I mean, more than my fair share. | 比一般人见识的都多 |
[40:03] | But I’ve never, not one time, | 但我从没听说过 |
[40:07] | heard of God fittin’ himself into a can of old timer. | 上帝把自己装在一个破罐子里 |
[40:12] | I think he thinks… | 我觉得他以为… |
[40:16] | No, no, no, no. You don’t understand. | 不不不 你不懂 |
[40:18] | What’s inside of you, it isn’t God. | 你身体里的东西 不是上帝 |
[40:28] | Well, here they are! Welcome. Come in, come in. | 你们来了 欢迎 快请进 |
[40:31] | Odin Quincannon, this is Justin Driver… | 奥丁·坤卡侬 这是贾斯汀·德赖弗 |
[40:33] | – Justin. – Pleasure, pleasure. | -贾斯汀 -幸会 |
[40:33] | …VP of sustainability. | 可持续发展副总裁 |
[40:34] | Uh, Chloe Newbold, vp branding. | 克洛伊·纽博尔德 品牌副总 |
[40:36] | And this is Jerry Cutler, president of Green Acres. | 这是杰瑞·卡特勒 绿亩农业的总裁 |
[40:38] | Jerry Cutler, nice to meet you. | 杰瑞·卡特勒 幸会 |
[40:40] | And there’s one more coming. He’s in the bathroom. | 还有一个人 他现在在卫生间 |
[40:42] | Okay. And you all know Miles Person, | 好 你们都认识迈尔斯·珀森了 |
[40:44] | VP of takin’ care of business. | 处理事务副总裁 |
[40:46] | Well, come on in! Take a seat. | 快请进 都坐吧 |
[40:48] | Uh, it’s after 6:00 p.m., | 已经六点多了 |
[40:50] | so, uh, unfortunately, the brandies are mandatory. | 所以必须喝点白兰地了 |
[40:55] | Listen, I’m really glad you all are here. | 你们能来我真的很高兴 |
[40:57] | I’ve been thinking and, uh — | 我一直在想 |
[40:59] | Well, heck, this is just something | 总之 这件事 |
[41:01] | we should have made happen a long time ago, | 我们很久以前就该做了 |
[41:02] | – don’t you think? – Yes, we should have. | -你们说呢 -对 早该做了 |
[41:04] | It’s my fault. Lack of vision on my part. | 是我不好 是我缺乏远见 |
[41:07] | I was just a foolish old man who didn’t want to face reality. | 我就是个不愿面对现实的蠢老头子 |
[41:11] | Young lady. | 年轻的女士 |
[41:12] | – Thank you. – No, we understand. | -谢谢 -我们理解 |
[41:13] | It’s a new direction for you and your company, | 对你和你们公司来说这是新方向 |
[41:14] | – but we think it’s the right one. – And I agree. | -但我们觉得这是正确的方向 -我同意 |
[41:17] | Quincannon meat and power has finally seen the light. | 坤卡侬肉类和能源终于看到希望之光了 |
[41:21] | So, how was the drive up from Austin? | 话说你们从奥斯丁过来一路如何 |
[41:24] | Oh, well, if you like burning hot and extra flat… | 如果你喜欢热死人的天气和爆胎… |
[41:27] | Good, good. | 不错 不错 |
[41:31] | What do you think? Should we wait? | 你说呢 我们要等等吗 |
[41:35] | It’s up to you. | 你说了算 |
[41:37] | Well, maybe not. | 那不等了 |
[41:39] | What do you say7? | 你们说呢 |
[41:40] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[41:52] | Yeah, we grow or we die, Miles. | 我们要么发展要么死 迈尔斯 |
[41:57] | We grow or we die. | 我们要么发展要么死 |
[41:59] | Sorry, I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[42:09] | Yeah. | 好了 |