时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Stop ! | 停下 |
[00:17] | I said stop ! | 我让你停下 |
[01:02] | – This way! – He’s down there. | -这边 -他在这边 |
[01:04] | Right over there! | 这边 |
[01:11] | 欢迎 枪让人际关系更好 | |
[01:36] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[01:55] | Whoo! Hell, yeah! Smoked him! | 打死他了 |
[01:59] | What can’t guns do? | 枪无所不能 |
[02:03] | Another problem solved by guns. | 枪又解决了一个问题 |
[02:06] | Oh, man! All right! | 太好了 |
[02:07] | – Look! – That’s what I’m talking about. | -看 -这才对嘛 |
[02:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[02:39] | No! | 不 |
[02:40] | Run! | 快跑 |
[02:46] | Jess, we gotta go. | 杰西 我们该走了 |
[02:47] | Son of a bitch. He’s killing them all. | 该死的 他把他们都杀了 |
[02:48] | No, no, no, no, no! He’ll kill us, too, if we don’t go now. | 不不不 如果我们现在不走 他也会杀了我们 |
[02:52] | Where’s Tulip? | 图丽普在哪里 |
[02:58] | You hear that?! We gotta go! | 你听到了吗 我们该走了 |
[03:02] | Look. | 看 |
[03:02] | The death toll continues to climb | 得州一西部小镇 |
[03:04] | in the small West Texas town | 因甲烷泄漏 |
[03:06] | where a large methane leak caused a devastating explosion. | 引发大爆炸 死亡人数持续上升 |
[03:09] | Grim, new details are emerging as local authorities | 当地政府报道称几乎不会有生还者 |
[03:12] | are reporting that survivors are highly unlikely. | 也披露了不少令人唏嘘的细节 |
[03:15] | Authorities are compiling a list… | 当局正在拟定名单… |
[03:16] | All right, we gotta go. We gotta go. | 我们该走了 该走了 |
[03:17] | We gotta go. Wha-wha-what? What is it? | 我们该走了 怎么 怎么回事 |
[03:21] | Look. | 你看 |
[03:25] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[03:32] | Let’s go. Get down. | 快点 蹲下 |
[03:47] | No! Don’t sho– | 不 别开枪 |
[03:48] | Jesse, now would be a really good time for Genesis. | 杰西 现在真的是用创世纪的好时机 |
[03:51] | I tried. It doesn’t work. | 我试过了 没用 |
[03:54] | The window’s painted shut. | 窗户被封死了 |
[03:56] | Climb up on me shoulders and see if you can pry it open. | 爬到我肩膀上 看看能不能撬开 |
[04:06] | Please don’t! | 不要 |
[04:23] | Hey, wait a minute. I pressed root beer. | 等等 我要的明明是根汁汽水 |
[04:28] | Have any quarters? | 有硬币吗 |
[04:30] | Shut up. Mass murderer. | 闭嘴 有杀人狂 |
[04:32] | I pressed root beer, not ginger ale. It’s not fair! | 我要的是根汁汽水 不是姜汁汽水 这不公平 |
[04:35] | What’s wrong with ginger ale? | 姜汁汽水怎么了 |
[04:37] | It’s good for blood loss, you know that? | 失血过多喝那个好 你知道吗 |
[04:40] | I want root beer! Hey! | 我要根汁汽水 |
[04:46] | Be quiet. | 安静点 |
[04:50] | I want root beer. | 我要根汁汽水 |
[05:09] | Do you have any quarters? | 你有硬币吗 |
[05:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:44] | Three possible explanations here for all of this. | 现在有三种可能的解释 |
[05:47] | Number one — Terminator. | 一 终结者 |
[05:50] | Machine sent from the future to kill one of us. | 未来派来杀死我们其中一人的机器人 |
[05:53] | Number two — Terminator 2. | 二 终结者二 |
[05:56] | Machine sent from the future to kill all three of us. | 未来派来杀死我们三个人的机器人 |
[05:58] | Or number three — He’s Nazgûl, Fell Rider. | 或者第三种 他是戒灵 堕落的骑士 |
[06:01] | “Lord Of The Rings” — brilliant film. | 《指环王》 非常棒的电影 |
[06:03] | – Come on, Cass. – Well, what do you think? | -别说了 卡西 -那你觉得是什么 |
[06:05] | Who the hell is he? How does he keep finding us like that? | 他是谁 他怎么会一直能找到我们 |
[06:07] | – I don’t know. – Well, what about Mike? | -我不知道 -麦克呢 |
[06:10] | Still not answering the phone. | 还是不接我电话 |
[06:23] | I’m sorry about your town, Padre. | 我对发生在你小镇上的事感到很遗憾 牧师 |
[06:27] | Do you think that guy back there had something to do with it? | 你觉得那家伙和那件事有关系吗 |
[06:29] | I don’t know, Cass. | 我不知道 卡西 |
[06:31] | That’s another thing God’s gonna need to explain, | 上帝又多了一件需要解释的事 |
[06:34] | but we’re never gonna find him | 但有那个该死的牛仔追着我们 |
[06:35] | with that damn cowboy on our asses | 我们根本找不到他 |
[06:37] | and I don’t know how to stop him. | 我根本不知道该怎么阻止他 |
[06:42] | “The Amazing Ganesh.” | “令人叹为观止的象头神” |
[06:44] | A performance to remember | 去欣赏让你 |
[06:46] | from a performer you will never forget. | 永生难忘的表演吧 |
[06:48] | Hey. I almost forgot to tell ya. | 我差点忘了告诉你 |
[06:51] | I was watching TV last night. | 我昨晚在看电视 |
[06:52] | You will never guess who come on this commercial. | 你绝对猜不到我在广告上看到了谁 |
[06:55] | Someone who actually might be able to help us here. | 某个也许真的能帮到我们的人 |
[06:57] | Someone who actually might | 某个也许真的 |
[06:58] | know what to do with this bloody cowboy. | 知道如何对付牛仔的人 |
[06:59] | If you say “Gandalf”, I’m going to hit you. | 如果你说”甘道夫” 我就打你 |
[07:01] | No, I mean really be able to help us out here. | 不 我是说真的能帮我们的人 |
[07:46] | 带走你的烦恼 孟买天空塔 | |
[07:50] | *That’s life* | *那就是人生* |
[07:51] | *That’s life* | *那就是人生* |
[07:54] | *That’s what all the people say* | *大家都这么说* |
[07:57] | *You’re ridin’ high in April* | *四月你春风得意* |
[08:00] | *And shot down in May* | *五月你颠肺流离* |
[08:03] | *But I know I’m gonna change that tune* | *但我知道我要改变这个调调* |
[08:09] | *When I’m back on top, back on top in June* | *等我重归巅峰 六月再来* |
[08:15] | *I said that’s life* | *我说那就是人生* |
[08:17] | *That’s life* | *那就是人生* |
[08:19] | *As funny as it may seem* | *虽然看上去可能很可笑* |
[08:23] | *Some people get their kicks* | *有人会如愿* |
[08:26] | *Stompin’ on a dream* | *践踏着梦想* |
[08:29] | *But I don’t let, don’t let it get me down* | *但我不会 就这样被打倒* |
[08:34] | *’Cause this fine old world* | *因为这个美好老旧的世界* |
[08:37] | *It keeps spinnin’ around* | *还是会继续转动* |
[08:41] | *I’ve been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate* | *我做过木偶 贫民 海盗 |
[08:44] | *A poet, a pawn, and a king* | *诗人 棋子 和国王* |
[08:47] | *I’ve been up and down and over and out* | *我上上下下 沉沉浮浮* |
[08:51] | *And I know one thing* | *我知道* |
[08:54] | *Each time I find myself* | *每次我发现自己* |
[08:57] | *Layin’ flat on my face* | *无精打采的样子* |
[09:00] | *I just pick myself up* | *我会振作起来* |
[09:03] | *And I get back in the race* | *回到战场上* |
[09:07] | *That’s life* | *这就是人生* |
[09:08] | *That’s life* | *那就是人生* |
[09:09] | *That’s life, I tell ya* | *我告诉你 那就是人生* |
[09:11] | *I can’t deny it* | *我无法否认* |
[09:14] | *I thought of quitting, baby* | *我想过放弃 宝贝* |
[09:17] | *But my heart just won’t buy it* | *但是我的内心并不愿意* |
[09:19] | *I said that’s life* | *我说那是人生* |
[09:21] | *That’s life* | *那就是人生* |
[09:24] | *As funny as it may seem* | *虽然看上去可能很可笑* |
[09:27] | *Some people get their kicks* | *有人会如愿* |
[09:30] | *Stompin’ on a dream* | *践踏着梦想* |
[09:33] | *But I don’t let it* | *但我不会* |
[09:35] | *Don’t let it get me down* | *就这样被打倒* |
[09:39] | *’Cause this fine old world* | *因为这个美好老旧的世界* |
[09:42] | *It keeps spinnin’ around* | *还是会继续转动* |
[09:45] | *I’ve been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate* | *我做过木偶 贫民 海盗 |
[09:48] | *A poet, a pawn, and a king* | *诗人 棋子 和国王* |
[09:52] | *I’ve been up and down and over and out* | *我上上下下 沉沉浮浮* |
[09:55] | *And I know one thing* | *我知道* |
[10:26] | *That’s life* | *那就是人生* |
[10:27] | *That’s life* | *那就是人生* |
[10:28] | *That’s life, I tell ya* | *我告诉你 那就是人生* |
[10:30] | *I can’t deny it* | *我无法否认* |
[10:33] | *I thought of quitting, baby* | *我想过放弃 宝贝* |
[10:36] | *But my heart just won’t buy it* | *但是我的内心并不愿意* |
[10:39] | *And if I didn’t think it was worth one single try* | *如果我觉得这并不值得一试* |
[10:44] | *I tell you, I’d jump right on a big bird* | *我告诉你 我会跳上一只大鸟* |
[10:47] | *And then I’d fly* | *然后我会飞* |
[10:50] | *I’ve been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate* | *我做过木偶 贫民 海盗 |
[10:54] | *A poet, a pawn, and a king* | *诗人 棋子 和国王* |
[10:57] | *I’ve been up and down and over and out* | *我上上下下 沉沉浮浮* |
[11:01] | *And I tell you I know one thing* | *我告诉你我知道* |
[11:04] | *Each time I find myself* | *每次我发现自己* |
[11:07] | *Layin’ flat on my face* | *无精打采的样子* |
[11:10] | *I just pick myself up* | *我会振作起来* |
[11:12] | *And I get back in the race* | *回到战场上* |
[11:17] | *That’s life* | *这就是人生* |
[11:18] | *That’s life* | *那就是人生* |
[11:19] | *That’s life* | *那就是人生* |
[11:20] | *I can’t deny it* | *我无法否认* |
[11:24] | *Many times I thought of cutting out* | *很多次我想过要放弃[切断]* |
[11:26] | *But my heart just won’t buy it* | *但是我的内心并不愿意* |
[11:30] | *But if there’s nothing shakin’* | *但如果你并不动摇* |
[11:32] | *Come here this July* | *七月再来吧* |
[11:38] | *I’m gonna roll myself up* | *我要把自己* |
[11:42] | *In a big ball* | *卷进一个大球里* |
[11:46] | *And die* | *然后死去* |
[11:52] | *My, my* | *天啊 天啊* |
[12:07] | Aw, someone’s been bloody busy, haven’t they? | 有些人还真是忙啊 |
[12:09] | He’s doing really well. | 他的人气还挺高的 |
[12:11] | Fiore and his partner arthe angels that came to Annville. | 当初就是费雷和他的天使搭档去安维尔 |
[12:14] | They’re the ones that first told me about Genesis. | 一开始是他们告诉我创世纪的事 |
[12:15] | No, I — No, I thought — | 不 我…不 我觉得 |
[12:17] | I thought this one was Deblanc. | 我以为那是德布朗克 |
[12:19] | – No, that’s Fiore. – Oh, maybe you’re right. | -不 那是费雷 -也许是吧 |
[12:20] | – I have no idea. – Where you going? | -我不知道 -你去哪里 |
[12:23] | Drink. You guys got this. | 喝酒 你们俩可以搞定的 |
[12:28] | She all right? | 她没事吧 |
[12:31] | – Let’s go. – Listen, these angels — | -走吧 -听着 这些天使 |
[12:34] | How did we leave things with them? | 我们该怎么和他们相处 |
[12:36] | Uh…you know. Good. | 你知道 好好相处吧 |
[12:43] | You’re still mad. | 你还是很生气 |
[12:45] | I tried to give it back. I really did, remember? | 我想还回去的 真的 你记得吗 |
[12:49] | Genesis wouldn’t leave. | 创世纪不肯走 |
[12:50] | It wanted to stay with me, so… | 它想留在我身上 所以… |
[12:51] | Excuse me. Um, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 对不起 |
[12:55] | Oh, come on. Again? | 不是吧 又来 |
[12:59] | – Go on. – Okay. | -去吧 -好吧 |
[13:00] | – Get it over with. – Yes. Sorry. | -去解决了 -好 抱歉 |
[13:03] | Jesus. Endless. | 上帝啊 没个头 |
[13:07] | Anyway, you and… | 总之 你和… |
[13:10] | y-your friend — Where is he by the way? | 你朋友 他现在在哪里 |
[13:12] | – Dead. – No, I th– I thought angels couldn’t die. | -死了 -不 我以为天使不会死 |
[13:14] | – He’s dead. – All right. | -他死了 -好吧 |
[13:18] | Anyway, you guys were right. | 总之 你们之前说得没错 |
[13:19] | You said word would get out about Genesis | 你说创世纪的消息会传出去 |
[13:21] | and the bad men would want it for themselves. | 坏人会想来把它据为己有 |
[13:23] | Well, that’s a happened. Someone’s after us. | 的确发生了这样的事 有人在追杀我们 |
[13:25] | – A cowboy. – We don’t know how to get rid of him. | -一个牛仔 -我们不知道该怎么甩掉他 |
[13:27] | We thought maybe you could help us, Deblanc. | 我们想也许你能帮我们 德布朗克 |
[13:30] | Tell us what you know. | 告诉我们你知道什么 |
[13:34] | The cowboy isn’t a man… at all. | 那个牛仔根本不是…人类 |
[13:38] | Not anymore. | 已经不是了 |
[13:39] | His name’s The Saint Of Killers. | 他叫杀手圣徒 |
[13:45] | I thought that was a ghost story. | 我以为这个人物只存在于鬼故事中 |
[13:47] | He’s real. | 他是真实存在的 |
[13:48] | He’s a beast straight out of Hell. | 他是从地狱中逃脱的野兽 |
[13:51] | But he doesn’t want Genesis for himself. | 但他不是想自己要创世纪 |
[13:53] | He wants to kill it… and you. | 他想杀了它 和你 |
[13:56] | And there’s nothing anyone can do to stop him. | 而且谁都无法阻止他 |
[14:00] | Except me…’cause I’m the one that hired him. | 除了我 因为是我雇的他 |
[14:03] | There. That’s what I know. | 这就是我知道的一切 |
[14:06] | – Hey. – Hey! There he is! | -你好 -你来了 |
[14:09] | Hi, Ganesh. | 你好 象头神 |
[14:12] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[14:15] | Take a pic. | 来合个影 |
[14:19] | How do you do it, Ganesh? | 你是怎么做到的 象头神 |
[14:21] | How do you die, then come back to life? | 你是如何死而复生的 |
[14:23] | Ha ha! Give away my secret? | 想让我透露魔术的秘密 |
[14:25] | Nice try, kid. Nice try. | 想得美 孩子 想得美 |
[14:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:33] | Two minutes till showtime. | 还有两分钟登台 |
[14:35] | Anyway. You hired this Saint? | 总之 这个圣徒是你雇的 |
[14:38] | Genesis is too dangerous. | 创世纪太危险了 |
[14:40] | Once we saw it wouldn’t go back with us, | 我们发现它不愿意跟我们一起回天堂 |
[14:41] | we told him it had to be destroyed. | 便告诉圣徒必须毁掉创世纪 |
[14:42] | In exchange for what? | 以什么作为交换 |
[14:45] | What are you offering in return? | 你给他什么作为回报 |
[14:49] | I could make you un-hire him. | 我可以命令你解雇他 |
[14:53] | Go on, then. Make me. Use it. | 来啊 命令我 使用创世纪 |
[14:56] | Watch what happens. | 看看会怎样 |
[14:59] | That’s how he’s finding us, isn’t it? | 他就是这样找到我们的 对吗 |
[15:02] | He’s tracking The Word? | 他追踪的是创世纪的圣言 |
[15:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:08] | We called Heaven, you know? | 我们给天堂打了电话 你知道吗 |
[15:09] | Right. On our phone, which you stole. | 知道 用你从我们这偷走的电话 |
[15:12] | It’s a good thing I did, ’cause you know what we found out? | 幸好我这么做了 你知道我们发现了什么吗 |
[15:15] | God’s gone missing. | 上帝失踪了 |
[15:18] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[15:19] | Gone? Gone where? | 走了 走去哪了 |
[15:23] | You don’t know? | 这事你不知道 |
[15:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:32] | Well, no one seems to. | 看来没人知道 |
[15:37] | I understand why you did what you did. | 我理解你之前的所作所为 |
[15:40] | But things have changed. | 但现在情况变了 |
[15:43] | We’re on the same side now. | 我们现在是统一阵线了 |
[15:46] | If this Saint isn’t stopped, | 如果这个圣徒不罢手 |
[15:48] | if Genesis is destroyed, | 如果创世纪被毁灭 |
[15:51] | chances are we’re never gonna find God. | 我们很可能永远找不到上帝了 |
[15:56] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[15:59] | This is serious. | 这事非同小可 |
[16:04] | I don’t know what happened to me. | 我不知道自己怎么了 |
[16:07] | I used to be happy. | 我曾经很快乐 |
[16:11] | Until I came to this place, this Earth, | 直到我来到了这里 来到了地球 |
[16:15] | all I knew was peace. | 以前我脑海中只有宁静 |
[16:17] | But now? | 而现在 |
[16:21] | And this is my only hesitation at helping you, Preacher, | 这是阻碍我助你一臂之力的唯一踌躇 传教士 |
[16:24] | my only hesitation whatsoever — | 我唯一的踌躇所在 |
[16:26] | and thas is I really don’t… | 那就是我真的一点 |
[16:32] | give a shit. | 都不在乎 |
[16:36] | If you’ll excuse me. Frank, hat. | 所以失陪了 弗兰克 把帽子给我戴上 |
[16:39] | Ah, yes, sir. Coming, sir. | 好的 先生 这就来 先生 |
[16:44] | Get off. | 走吧 |
[16:55] | Oh, uh, by the way, I’m Fiore. | 对了 顺便说一下 我是费雷 |
[16:58] | Deblanc was the other one. | 德布朗克是另外那位 |
[17:04] | – What now? – Ladies and gentlemen… | -现在怎么办 -女士们先生们 |
[17:06] | I’m gonna walk out there and kick the shit out of him. | 我现在就去台上把他的屎给揍出来 |
[17:08] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no. All right. | 别别别 好了 |
[17:10] | Calm down. I mean after that. | 冷静 我意思是演出结束后 |
[17:12] | Use The Word, bring The Saint here, | 使用圣言 把圣徒引过来 |
[17:14] | then make the angel call him off. | 然后命令天使让他收手 |
[17:16] | If he can? If he can even get close enough to him? | 假使他可以的话 假使他能足够接近圣徒 |
[17:18] | After The Saint shoots up half the bloody casino? | 在圣徒把半个赌场的人都轰飞之后 |
[17:20] | It’s very good. Surgical. I like it. | 想法非常好 犀利 我喜欢 |
[17:22] | What do you suggest? | 那你建议我怎么做 |
[17:23] | Well, me and Fiore have a bit of history. | 我和费雷以前有点交情 |
[17:25] | So…let me have a crack at him. | 所以 让我来跟他聊聊 |
[17:29] | – I dunno, Cass. – No, look. | -我不知道 卡西 -不 听着 |
[17:30] | I know — I know I screwed up, all right? | 我知道 我知道自己搞砸了 好吗 |
[17:33] | But you gotta let me make it up. | 但你得让我弥补自己犯下的错 |
[17:35] | I have a skill set, too, all right? I can help. | 我也是身怀绝技的 好吗 我能帮得上忙 |
[17:37] | And if my way doesn’t work, | 如果我的办法行不通 |
[17:38] | then we go with your bloodbath version. How’s that? | 再用你那个血腥的法子 你看如何 |
[17:41] | How long is this “crack” gonna take? | 你要跟他”聊”多久 |
[17:44] | 2 hours 45 minutes. | 2小时45分 |
[17:52] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[17:55] | Like I said, I have a skill set. | 我说了 我自有办法 |
[18:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:13] | I know Walter wasn’t much, but… | 我知道沃尔特也没对我多好 但是 |
[18:18] | he was my only family left. | 他是我最后的家人了 |
[18:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:27] | Remember when he came to my | 还记得他当时来参加我的 |
[18:28] | Bring Daddy To First Grade Day? | “带爸爸上学一年级开放日”吗 |
[18:30] | – Mm-hmm. – Showed up so drunk, | -记得 -他出现时酩酊大醉 |
[18:32] | he kept fallin’ off the little kids’ desk. | 一直不停地从课桌上滑下来 |
[18:35] | Then he threw up by the swing sets. | 然后在秋千旁吐了满地 |
[18:38] | But I wasn’t that mad, you know? | 但我并不怎么生气 你知道吗 |
[18:41] | He was always throwing up and falling off of things. | 他总是乱吐一气以及从各种地方摔下来 |
[18:47] | I wasn’t that mad ’cause… | 我当时并不怎么生气是因为 |
[18:50] | he wore a suit and tie. | 他穿了西装打了领带 |
[18:54] | I don’t know where it came from. | 我不知道那西装和领带是哪来的 |
[18:57] | Lord knows I never saw it again after, but, um… | 但我自那之后再也没见过他这么穿了 但 |
[19:03] | that day… | 那一天 |
[19:06] | he wore a suit and tie… | 他为了我 穿上了西装 |
[19:10] | for me. | 打了领带 |
[19:13] | So, your angel gonna help us? | 所以 你那位天使会帮我们吗 |
[19:17] | Cassidy’s working on it. | 卡西迪在努力 |
[19:19] | We’ll see. | 我们等等看吧 |
[19:22] | I trust him. | 我相信他 |
[19:25] | Got a few hours. You want to hit the tables? | 我现在有几小时闲暇 你想上桌玩两把吗 |
[19:28] | – Our whole entire town just blew up, Jesse. – Okay. | -我们生活的小镇刚炸飞了 杰西 -好吧 |
[19:33] | What then? | 那找点什么事做呢 |
[19:37] | Let’s get a room. | 我们开个房吧 |
[19:45] | What next? | 接下来呢 |
[19:49] | Bathtub seems like a good size. | 浴缸看上去挺大的 |
[19:52] | Why don’t we give that a shot? | 我们为什么不一起泡个鸳鸯浴 |
[19:53] | I meant about God. | 我问的是上帝的事 |
[19:55] | We still doing that? | 我们还继续寻找他吗 |
[19:59] | Assuming Cassidy can get this Saint character off our backs. | 假设卡西迪能让我们摆脱这个圣徒的纠缠 |
[20:04] | We keep going. | 我们就继续找 |
[20:07] | We keep looking for Him. | 我们继续找他 |
[20:09] | That’s the plan, right? That’s what we agreed. | 我们本来商量好的计划不就是这样吗 |
[20:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:16] | I mean, you don’t have a church anymore, Jesse. | 但你的教堂已经不在了 杰西 |
[20:19] | And Annville’s gone. I mean, what does it matter? | 安维尔也不在了 现在还有必要吗 |
[20:22] | It matters more. | 现在更有必要了 |
[20:25] | Our hometown blows up in a mushroom cloud of cow shit? | 我们的家乡在一朵牛粪蘑菇云里被炸成平地 |
[20:30] | Things He has to answer for are piling up by the minute. | 要找他负责的事每时每刻都在增多 |
[20:35] | Okay. Where do we look? | 好吧 我们去哪找 |
[20:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:44] | I just don’t know. | 我真的琢磨不出来 |
[20:47] | Don’t fret. | 别发愁 |
[20:50] | You’ll figure it out. You’re good at that. | 你会想到的 你擅长琢磨事情 |
[20:53] | You’re one of the best | 你是我认识的人中 |
[20:56] | figure-it-out-er’s I know, Jesse Custer. | 最会琢磨事情的人之一 杰西·卡斯特 |
[21:00] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[21:02] | Now what — bathtub or closet? | 那现在是去浴缸还是衣橱里做 |
[21:12] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[21:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:17] | I was thinking about what you said | 我在想你之前说的 |
[21:19] | about Walter being your last and only family. | 沃尔特是你最后的家人 |
[21:24] | Well, Annville’s gone, but… we’re still here. | 安维尔不在了 但我们还在 |
[21:29] | I spotted a wedding chapel in the lobby. | 我注意到大厅里有间婚礼小礼堂 |
[21:33] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[21:40] | There you are. | 你总算回来了 |
[21:44] | Let’s talk. | 我们聊聊 |
[21:56] | You hate marriage. | 你不是瞧不上婚姻吗 |
[21:57] | When did I say that?! | 我什么时候说过那种话 |
[21:58] | You always said it was stupid and pointless. | 你总说婚姻愚蠢又毫无意义 |
[22:00] | I’m pretty sure that was you. | 我很肯定这话是你说的 |
[22:03] | I just thought after everything that’s gone wrong, | 我只是觉得发生了这么多意外后 |
[22:05] | it might be nice for us to have something go right. | 好歹有件好事会让我们开心点 |
[22:09] | Maybe it is stupid. | 或许的确很愚蠢 |
[22:10] | It’s not as if we come from families with great marriages. | 咱俩的家人婚姻都不美满 |
[22:13] | Whatever. I dunno. Was just a thought. | 随便吧 我也不知道 只是随便一说 |
[22:19] | Jesse Custer, that was the worst | 杰西·卡斯特 那是我听过的 |
[22:22] | marriage proposal I ever heard. | 最糟糕的求婚 |
[22:30] | Your basic ingredients here — | 基本材料都有了 |
[22:31] | Heroin, rock cocaine, lemon juice, mineral water. | 海洛因 强效可卡因 柠檬汁和矿泉水 |
[22:37] | Tap water these days? Who knows what’s in it? | 如今的自来水 谁知道里面有什么 |
[22:39] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[22:40] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[22:41] | – What? Have you done this before? – No. | -什么 你以前试过这个 -没有 |
[22:43] | You want me to change my mind about helping you, | 你想让我改变主意 帮助你们 |
[22:46] | – and I’m not going to. – Well, but hang on a minute. | -那是不可能的 -等一下 |
[22:48] | I’m not here to change anybody’s mind about anything. | 我不是来让任何人改变任何主意的 |
[22:51] | All right? Now, look, we’re mates. | 明白吗 我们是好哥们 |
[22:53] | And I noticed you were looking down. | 我注意到你心情不好 |
[22:55] | I thought to myself, I thought, | 于是我就想 我想 |
[22:56] | “My man Fiore looks down. | “我哥们费雷心情不好 |
[22:59] | I should go and cheer him up. That’s what I should do.” | 我该去让他开心起来 这是我该做的” |
[23:01] | And there’s nothing like a bit of speedball | 没什么能像高速球一样 |
[23:03] | to turn your whole day around. | 拯救你一天的心情 |
[23:07] | – Come on. – I have a 6:00 curtain. | -来 -我六点还有演出 |
[23:10] | And you’ll be there with bells on it, all right? | 你会精神抖擞准时到场的 |
[23:16] | No, no, no, no, no, my friend. | 不不不 我的朋友 |
[23:18] | First time means mainline, all right? | 第一次得打大静脉 知道吗 |
[23:20] | Just keep your head still like that. | 你的头不要动 |
[23:21] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[23:23] | All right, hold still. | 好了 不要动 |
[23:30] | Here it is, mate. | 好了 哥们 |
[23:34] | Nice, huh? | 爽吧 |
[23:41] | Okay, less heroin. | 好吧 少加点海洛因 |
[24:07] | Deblanc and I had a legendary friendship. | 德布朗克和我的友情是传奇性的 |
[24:09] | Legendary. | 传奇性的 |
[24:11] | He’d scream at me sometimes, sure. | 的确 有时他会吼我 |
[24:12] | But I’d scream right back at him. | 但我也会立刻吼回去 |
[24:13] | It was just that kind of thing, you know? | 我们间就是那种感情 你明白吗 |
[24:15] | He’d do something, and then I’d do something | 他做什么我就跟着做什么 |
[24:18] | in response and so on. | 我们间总有回应 |
[24:19] | A friendship like that? I don’t how to describe it. | 那种友情 我不知道该怎么形容 |
[24:22] | – Was it legendary? – Yes. Exactly. Legendary. | -是不是传奇性的 -没错 传奇性的 |
[24:25] | – How was the sex? – What you mean? | -你俩性生活和谐吗 -你什么意思 |
[24:27] | – You shared a room, right? – Shared everything. | -你们不是同房吗 -我们共享一切啊 |
[24:29] | And you slept together? | 你们不是睡在一起吗 |
[24:30] | Of course. We were best friends. | 当然 我们是最好的朋友 |
[24:34] | More speedball? | 再来点高速球吗 |
[24:51] | So, The Saint can kill angels, right? | 这么说那个圣徒能杀死天使 对吧 |
[24:55] | He can kill anyone. He killed Deblanc. | 他能杀死任何人 他杀了德布朗克 |
[24:57] | All right, but-but-but if angels, | 好吧 但 但天使们 |
[24:59] | if they live in Heaven, where do dead angels go? | 平时就在天堂 那天使死后去哪 |
[25:04] | That’s the question, isn’t it? | 的确是个谜 不是吗 |
[25:08] | Yes, it is. | 是的 是个谜 |
[25:31] | Good God. That Betty’s a sly one, isn’t she? | 我的天 这个贝蒂心机可真重[漫画情节] |
[25:34] | With Veronica swishing about all the time, she has to be. | 谁叫维罗妮卡总来争宠 她有什么办法 |
[25:57] | I mean, that’s a lot of foreskins. | 那可是好多包皮 |
[26:02] | What you think they’re doing with ’em? | 你认为他们是怎么处理那些包皮的 |
[26:04] | I don’t konw. Making money, | 我不知道 用来赚钱 |
[26:07] | putting them into whatever they feel like. | 想加到什么东西里就加到什么东西里 |
[26:11] | – Like what? – I don’t know. | -例如呢 -我不知道 |
[26:13] | Like… | 例如 |
[26:15] | bed linens and lawn furniture, food. | 床上用品 室外家具 食品 |
[26:19] | Could be a shite-load of foreskin | 搞不好我们现在吃的冰淇淋里 |
[26:21] | in this here ice cream for all we know. | 就有好多好多包皮 |
[26:25] | Well, it would explain the creamy. | 难怪这么浓滑 |
[26:36] | “The creamy.” | “浓滑” |
[26:39] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[26:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:51] | Gonna be a wait. | 要等上一会 |
[26:53] | Love is in the air. | 空气中都是爱情的味道 |
[26:56] | Day cap at the bar? No fun in doing this sober. | 去酒吧喝一杯吗 清醒着结婚多无趣 |
[27:02] | Thanks. This is crazy. | 谢谢 这太疯狂了 |
[27:04] | I know, right? | 可不是吗 |
[27:05] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[27:07] | Yeah, we all are. | 是啊 我们都是 |
[27:10] | Good crazy, though, right? | 就算疯狂 也是好的疯狂 对吧 |
[27:11] | Awesome crazy. | 绝妙的疯狂 |
[27:31] | I’m gonna go change my shirt. | 我要去换件衣服 |
[27:33] | What’s wrong with your shirt? | 你的衣服怎么了 |
[27:34] | Needs changing. | 得换一件 |
[28:04] | It’ll be fine. It’s all gonna be fine. | 没事的 都会没事的 |
[28:10] | Hey, Tulip. | 你好啊 图丽普 |
[28:12] | Hey, Gary. | 你好呀 加里 |
[28:15] | Nice shirt. | 这件衣服不错 |
[28:22] | I remember the first time I heard his voice. | 我还记得我第一次听到他的声音 |
[28:27] | “Summer Wind” | 《夏天的风》 |
[28:30] | coming over the radio at the Bangalore Bistro. | 从班加罗尔小酒吧的收音机里传来 |
[28:35] | It’s like velvet honey. | 听起来那么甜蜜 |
[28:38] | – Yup, Sinatra was — – Like honey! | -没错 辛纳屈确实… -那么甜蜜 |
[28:45] | – Now what? – This shit? | -现在怎么了 -就这烂货色 |
[28:49] | Cannons and saws and blowing your brains out? | 炮弹和链锯的声音让你震耳欲聋 |
[28:56] | Savages. | 一群野蛮人 |
[28:58] | Animals. | 禽兽 |
[29:01] | People like violence. | 人们喜欢暴力 |
[29:03] | Oh, yeah. No, I get it. I get it. | 是啊 我明白 我明白 |
[29:06] | I like a good stabbing myself now and again. | 我喜欢不断捅自己 |
[29:12] | But don’t forget the music. | 但别忘了音乐 |
[29:14] | Whatever it is, no matter the question, | 不管如何 不管你遇上了什么问题 |
[29:19] | music’s your answer. | 音乐永远是你的答案 |
[29:22] | Maim and kill till you’re blue in the face for all I care. | 就算你杀人杀到面红耳赤也不关我的事 |
[29:25] | But in the end… You gotta remember the music. | 但最终 你只会记得音乐 |
[29:31] | He came for the jazz. | 他是为爵士乐而来 |
[29:33] | Holy shit! It’s Ganesh! | 天哪 是象头神 |
[29:36] | – You all right? – Cheers. | -你还好吗 -干杯 |
[29:41] | I figured out where to go. | 我知道该去哪儿了 |
[29:43] | – Where to look next. – Great. | -我知道我们的目标了 -好啊 |
[29:46] | Did you talk to him? | 你和他谈过了吗 |
[29:47] | Yeah, it’s taken care of. | 谈过了 妥妥的 |
[29:49] | Seriously? He’s gonna call off The Saint? | 真的吗 他会解雇圣徒吗 |
[29:51] | Yeah. I think he needed someone to talk to. | 是啊 我觉得他需要人聊聊天 |
[29:57] | Great. | 那很好 |
[29:58] | -Tulip and I will get married, then we’ll hit the road. -You… | -图丽普和我结完婚 我们就上路 -你们 |
[30:02] | You’re — You’re getting married? | 你们 你们要结婚了 |
[30:04] | Kind of spur of the moment kind of thing. | 有点一时冲动 |
[30:06] | – Crazy, huh? – Uh, no. No. | -很疯狂吧 -不 不 |
[30:09] | Not at all. | 一点都没有 |
[30:11] | It was meant to be, actually. | 其实你们注定会在一起 |
[30:15] | So, where is she now? | 她现在在哪儿 |
[30:17] | I thought that was you at the bar. | 我就知道在酒吧看到的是你 |
[30:20] | You were right. | 你没看错 |
[30:24] | How are you, Gary? | 你还好吗 加里 |
[30:25] | I’m extremely well. | 我很好 |
[30:26] | – Everything’s good. – Good. | -一切都好 -好 |
[30:30] | You wanna come in? | 你要进来吗 |
[30:32] | You’re not busy? | 你不忙吗 |
[30:33] | Not at all. Come on in. | 不忙 进来吧 |
[30:40] | Long way from Louisiana. | 从路易斯安那来很远吧 |
[30:42] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[30:44] | The boss sends me on the road time to time to look in on things. | 老板时不时会派我出门检查东西 |
[30:48] | Check the machines, check the skim. | 检查机器 有没有逃税漏税 |
[30:50] | You know…annoy the shit outta people. | 你知道的 去烦别人 |
[30:55] | That’s right. Viktor’s got slots in Texas now. | 没错 维克多现在在得克萨斯开了赌场 |
[31:01] | – I forgot. – What about you? | -我都忘了 -你怎么样 |
[31:03] | What — What — What you’ve been up to? | 你 你 你一直在做什么 |
[31:04] | Good. | 很好啊 |
[31:07] | Hey, what’s up with that priest? From the bar? | 那个神父怎么回事 酒吧跟你一起的那个 |
[31:10] | Oh, he’s just someone I’m working with. | 他是我的同事 |
[31:15] | Looks like hard work. | 这里看来经历了一番激战啊 |
[31:18] | – Gary — Viktor’s been looking for you. | -加里 -维克多一直在找你 |
[31:20] | – I know. – You should get in touch with him. | -我知道 -你应该联系一下他 |
[31:22] | He’s been looking a long, long time now. | 他找了很久很久 |
[31:25] | I’m an asshole. | 我是个混蛋 |
[31:27] | I’ve been meaning to, and I will. | 我想联系他的 我会联系他的 |
[31:33] | – How about now? – Now now? | -不如就现在吧 -你是说现在 |
[31:36] | Well, I can’t now. I — I have… | 我现在不行 我有 |
[31:41] | – …a thing. – What is a thing? | -有事 -有事是什么事 |
[31:42] | – I have a thing! – Tulip, what’s a thing?! | -我有事 -图丽普 什么事 |
[31:46] | I just — I have a thing. | 我就是 有事 |
[31:52] | Give me a break on this one, Gar. | 别逼我了 加里 |
[31:55] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:57] | Say you didn’t see me. | 就说你没看见我 |
[32:00] | Tulip, if it was me… | 图丽普 如果是我的话 |
[32:04] | maybe. | 也许 |
[32:06] | Old times’ sake. | 会念念旧情 |
[32:08] | But Viktor’s a different situation. | 但维克多和我情况不同 |
[32:10] | He wouldn’t understand. | 他不会理解的 |
[32:13] | Make the call. | 打电话吧 |
[32:16] | No. | 不 |
[32:18] | Then I will. | 那我打 |
[32:23] | Don’t do that again. | 别再这样了 |
[32:32] | No reception. Damn. | 没信号 见鬼 |
[32:36] | Come on. | 给力点嘛 |
[32:38] | Damn it. Come on. | 见鬼 别这样 |
[32:40] | Come on. Gimme me some bars. | 别这样 来点信号啊 |
[32:44] | Where’s that signal? | 哪儿才有信号啊 |
[33:02] | Come on. | 信号啊 |
[33:10] | I can’t do this now, Gary. | 我现在不能联系他 加里 |
[33:12] | Please. Not today. | 拜托了 今天不行 |
[33:17] | Bitch, I’m gonna kill you. | 贱人 我要杀了你 |
[33:40] | Oh, man. | 不是吧 |
[33:43] | My shirt. | 我的衣服 |
[33:45] | Jaysis. | 老天啊 |
[33:48] | What happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[33:50] | Don’t tell Jesse. | 别告诉杰西 |
[34:09] | May you remember the Lord. | 望你永远记得主 |
[34:11] | May this pious feeling pervade all your activities. | 望你行事都记得这虔诚的一刻 |
[34:15] | May you be righteous in your deeds. | 望你一切行为都是正义的 |
[34:18] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[34:28] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[34:31] | The Saint? You can call him off? | 圣徒呢 你能让他罢手吗 |
[34:34] | We hired him. His contract was with us. | 我们雇了他 他和我们有雇佣关系 |
[34:37] | He’ll do what I say. | 他会照我说的做 |
[34:39] | Then I can use The Word again? | 然后我就能再次使用圣言了吗 |
[34:40] | For the last time, no. | 我最后说一次 不行 |
[34:42] | Genesis isn’t a toy. | 创世纪不是什么玩具 |
[34:44] | You of all people have seen how dangerous it is. | 你应该最了解它有多危险 |
[34:48] | And so is the boy you sent to Hell. | 你送到地狱去的那个男孩也是 |
[34:53] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[34:54] | Can I? | 能合个影吗 |
[34:58] | You said once you’d get him out for me. | 你说过会帮我把他救出来 |
[35:00] | Yeah, well, that’s not gonna work. Not anymore. | 是啊 不行了 现在不行了 |
[35:01] | Besides, I’m never going back down there. | 再说了 我再也不要回到那里去了 |
[35:03] | We can’t just leave him there. | 我们不能就这么把他丢在那里 |
[35:04] | I’m never going back there. | 我再也不要回到那里去了 |
[35:07] | It’s that bad? Hell? | 地狱 有那么可怕吗 |
[35:15] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[35:16] | Relax. She’ll be here. | 放松 她会来的 |
[35:23] | You were right. Genesis is not a toy. | 你说得对 创世纪不是玩具 |
[35:26] | – I was wrong about that. – Incredibly wrong. | -是我错了 -大错特错 |
[35:28] | Unbelievably wrong. Stupendously — | 错的离谱 愚蠢… |
[35:30] | But if the situation arises, | 但如果出现紧急情况 |
[35:33] | if there is a time I think using The Word | 如果我觉得用圣言 |
[35:35] | will bring me a step closer to finding God, | 能让我能更快找到上帝 |
[35:37] | I’m gonna use it. | 我就会用的 |
[35:38] | That would be a big mistake. | 那会是个巨大的错误 |
[35:40] | Yeah, you guys said that a lot. Genesis is a “Mistake.” | 你们经常这么说 创世纪是个错误 |
[35:44] | But I think it was meant for something. | 但我觉得它是有意义的 |
[35:46] | – Like what? – I said it before. | -比如说呢 -我以前就说过了 |
[35:48] | Told you back in Annville. | 我在安维尔就和你说过了 |
[35:50] | It was meant for me. | 对我来说是有意义的 |
[35:53] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[35:55] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[35:57] | – Where’s Cassidy? – He had to do something. | -卡西迪在哪里 -他有些事 |
[35:59] | Well, I don’t want to start without him. | 我不想没有他就开始仪式 |
[36:01] | Thought you were gonna change your shirt? | 你不是要换衣服吗 |
[36:04] | Jesse, I changed my mind. | 杰西 我改变主意了 |
[36:06] | – I like that shirt. – I meant about getting married. | -我喜欢那件衣服 -我是说结婚的事 |
[36:09] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[36:13] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[36:15] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[36:17] | We’re good! | 我们不结了 |
[36:19] | Cancellation. I repeat, cancellation. | 取消 我重复 取消 |
[36:21] | I need the Uribe and Hernandez party at their places now. | 乌里韦和埃尔南德斯乐队原地待命 |
[36:24] | You know what? You were right about marriage. | 你知道吗 你对婚姻的看法没错 |
[36:27] | It’s stupid. | 很愚蠢 |
[36:29] | But you’re the one that said that. | 但是你提出要结婚的 |
[36:31] | Well, then, I’m right. | 那我没说错 |
[36:34] | Look. I love you, you love me. | 听着 我爱你 你爱我 |
[36:36] | In the end, that’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[36:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[36:44] | What do we do now? | 那我们现在干什么 |
[36:45] | We do the keep-looking-for-God thing like you said. | 我们就照之前说的 继续寻找上帝 |
[36:49] | Hey, you the angel that’s gonna help us? | 你就是那个要帮我们的天使吗 |
[36:54] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 |
[36:55] | Thank you. Okay, that’s done. | 谢谢你 好吧 那就这样 |
[36:58] | I’ll get Cassidy, and then we can go | 我去找卡西迪 我们可以 |
[37:00] | and, you know… keep going. | 你知道…继续上路 |
[37:08] | Thanks for this, mate. | 谢了 伙计 |
[37:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:16] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[37:19] | That’s enough of you now. | 别难过了 |
[37:22] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[37:25] | Right. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[37:27] | Heard about the wedding. | 我听说婚礼的事了 |
[37:29] | It’s fine. We agreed. Bad idea. | 没事 我们都觉得那不是个好主意 |
[37:33] | Careful with that one. It’s Cassidy’s. | 小心点 那是卡西迪的 |
[37:36] | Did something happen? | 出什么事了吗 |
[37:38] | – When? – Upstairs? With Tulip? | -什么时候 -在楼上 去找图丽普的时候 |
[37:42] | Feels like something happened. | 感觉好像出了什么事 |
[37:45] | No. | 没有 |
[37:54] | Good luck with your search. | 祝你们好运 |
[37:56] | I never met God myself, | 我从来没见过上帝 |
[37:57] | but I hear good things…mostly. | 但我听说他…大部分都是好事 |
[38:03] | Where will you go next? | 你们接下来去哪里 |
[38:06] | We’re gonna follow the music. | 我们跟着音乐走 |
[38:09] | So far, we don’t know much about God. | 目前我们对上帝的了解并不多 |
[38:12] | What He looks like, who He knows, | 不知道他长什么样 认识谁 |
[38:14] | why He left. | 为什么离开 |
[38:16] | All we really know is He likes jazz. | 我们只知道他喜欢爵士乐 |
[38:19] | So stupid I didn’t think of it before. | 我之前竟然没想到 真是太蠢了 |
[38:23] | If God likes jazz, what better place to look for Him than… | 如果上帝喜欢爵士乐 最合适的地方就是… |
[38:27] | – New Orleans… – New Orleans. | -新奥尔良 -新奥尔良 |
[38:32] | Shit. | 该死 |
[38:41] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:45] | What should I say? | 我该说什么呢 |
[38:51] | Find peace. | 得到安宁 |
[38:57] | Find peace. | 得到安宁 |
[39:24] | Find peace. | 得到安宁 |
[39:43] | Five minutes to curtain. | 五分钟后上台 |
[39:45] | Curtain in five. | 五分钟后上台 |
[39:53] | Our deal…still holds? | 我们的协议 仍然有效吧 |
[39:58] | Kill Genesis and you’ll see your family again. | 杀死创世纪 你就能再次见到你的家人 |
[40:09] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[40:17] | He can’t be trusted. | 不能信任他 |
[40:20] | I told him, but he’s just gonna keep using it. | 我和他说了 但他就是要继续使用 |
[40:31] | New Orleans. | 新奥尔良 |
[40:34] | That’s where they’re headed. | 他们要去那里 |
[40:39] | Before you go… | 在你走之前 |
[40:43] | I have another job for you. | 我还有个活给你 |
[40:52] | I have to get out of here. | 我必须离开这里 |