时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Eugene, where are you? | 尤金 你在哪里 |
[00:03] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[00:05] | Please, come now. | 拜托你快来 |
[00:34] | Lock the door. | 锁上门 |
[00:47] | Tracy, what’s wrong? What happened? | 特蕾西 怎么了 发生了什么事 |
[00:50] | He cheated on me. | 他出轨了 |
[00:54] | Jenny Lewin saw him getting head under the bleachers | 珍妮·勒温看见他和他妈的凯伦·墨菲 |
[00:57] | from Karen Freakin’ Murphy. | 躲躲藏藏地在一起 |
[01:00] | She’s a five at best. | 她最多只有5分 |
[01:03] | Jenny Lewin hates me. | 珍妮·勒温恨我 |
[01:04] | She’s gonna tell everyone | 她会告诉所有人 |
[01:05] | that Tucker cheated on me with a five. | 塔克为了个5分劈我腿 |
[01:07] | I’ll be humiliated. | 我会很丢脸的 |
[01:11] | So… | 所以 |
[01:15] | …I’m gonna kill myself. | 我要自杀 |
[01:17] | It’s my dad’s, and it’s loaded. | 是我爸的 已经上膛了 |
[01:19] | Whoa, wait. Why don’t you put that down before somebody gets hurt? | 等下 赶紧放下 别伤到人了 |
[01:21] | I’m killing myself, Eugene. | 我要自杀 尤金 |
[01:25] | I already wrote my suicide note. | 我已经写好自杀遗言了 |
[01:37] | “To whom it may concern | 给关心的人 |
[01:40] | Dear everybody, | 亲爱的们 |
[01:41] | my death has nothing to do with that asshole Tucker.” | 我的死和那个混蛋塔克无关 |
[01:47] | “I hereby leave Buckeroo to Suzy K., my only friend | 在这里我把我的巴克鲁留给苏西 我唯一的朋友 |
[01:50] | who cared enough to bring him carrots. | 只有她给他喂萝卜 |
[01:52] | The rest of my stuff should be kept exactly where it is, | 请把我的其他东西都保持原样 |
[01:56] | like a shrine so people can remember me. | 像个祭坛一样 这样大家就能记着我 |
[01:59] | Under no circumstances are my brothers | 我的兄弟们不管出现任何情况 |
[02:00] | ever allowed in my room.” | 都不准进我房间 |
[02:05] | “For Tucker, I’ll leave a list | 至于塔克 我会列一张 |
[02:08] | of all the guys I’ve had really great sex with | 床上让我很满足的人的清单 |
[02:10] | so he can be jealous for all eternity — | 让他陷入无尽的嫉妒之中 |
[02:13] | Greg, Houston, | 克雷格 休斯顿 |
[02:15] | Cody H., Cody D.” | 科迪·H 科迪·D |
[02:21] | Cody D.? | 科迪·D |
[02:23] | Well it was just anal | 只是走后门而已 |
[02:25] | so I’ll still get into Heaven. | 我还是能进天堂的 |
[02:28] | The part about you is at the end. | 关于你的部分在最后 |
[02:34] | “I officially put my most trusted friend… | 我正式托付我最信任的朋友 |
[02:40] | Eugene Root… | 尤金·鲁特 |
[02:43] | in charge of everything in this letter.” | 来处理我这封信提到的内容 |
[02:47] | My funeral playlist is on page 14. | 我葬礼音乐的播放列表在第14页 |
[02:50] | Make sure they bury me in that dress. | 确保他们葬我的时候给我穿那条裙子 |
[02:51] | Look, I-I-I’m sorry, Tracy, | 我很抱歉 特蕾西 |
[02:53] | but I-I’m not gonna help you with this. | 我不会帮你干这事的 |
[02:54] | – No way. – You have to. | -不可能的 -你必须帮我 |
[02:56] | You’re the only person I can count on to do what I say. | 你是唯一一个我能指望按我要求做的人了 |
[02:59] | Look. | 等等 |
[03:01] | I know this hurts, but dying is not the answer. | 我知道你很心痛 但死亡并不是答案 |
[03:06] | Living is. | 活着才是 |
[03:07] | Look, Tracy, God would not want you to give up on yourself | 特蕾西 上帝不会希望你就因为 |
[03:09] | just ’cause — | 珍妮·勒温 |
[03:11] | just ’cause Jenny Lewin’s got a big mouth. | 是个长舌妇 就放弃了你 |
[03:15] | He’s probably got a miracle waiting for you | 他可能已经在转角处 |
[03:17] | right around the corner. | 给你准备好了奇迹 |
[03:19] | The thing is… | 问题是 |
[03:23] | you got to stick around if you want to see it. | 如果你想看见奇迹的话你得活下来 |
[03:28] | It — It’s like what Mary Poppins says | 就像玛丽·波平斯在 |
[03:31] | in “The Sound of Music”, that when God closes a door, | 《音乐之声》里说的 每当上帝关上一道门 |
[03:35] | he always opens up a window. | 他总会打开一扇窗 |
[03:40] | You’re right. I used to love Mary Poppins. | 你说得对 我过去很喜欢玛丽·波平斯 |
[03:54] | We won’t need this anymore. | 我们不需要这些了 |
[04:11] | Thanks, Eugene. | 尤金 谢谢你 |
[04:33] | – What the heck? – I’m — I’m sorry. | -你干什么 -对不起 |
[04:35] | I just — I just thought that — | 我只是觉得 |
[04:36] | You thought that because me and Tucker that… | 你觉得因为我和塔克吹了 |
[04:39] | you and me? | 你和我就有可能 |
[04:44] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[04:54] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[04:57] | No! | 别 |
[05:12] | Darn it. | 该死 |
[05:14] | Tracy?! Oh, thank gosh. | 特蕾西 感谢老天 |
[05:17] | I’m so sorry. Please don’t die. | 我很抱歉 别死啊 |
[05:20] | I’m just gonna get all this back in here, | 我就把这些东西放回原处 |
[05:23] | and you’ll be good as new, all right? | 你就会完好如初 好吗 |
[05:24] | It really looks a lot worse than it is. | 看起来的确很糟糕 |
[05:26] | Just gonna scoop this stuff back in there where it belongs. | 就是把这些东西放回原处就好了 |
[05:29] | Please don’t die, Tracy. Please don’t die. | 别死啊 特蕾西 别死啊 |
[05:33] | Hello? Tracy? | 有人吗 特蕾西 |
[05:36] | – Tracy? – Hey, Mrs. Loach. | -特蕾西 -罗奇太太 |
[05:38] | We’ll be out in just a second. | 我们马上就出来 |
[05:39] | Okay, Eugene. | 好的 尤金 |
[05:42] | Why is this door locked? | 为什么这门锁了 |
[05:44] | We’ll be out in just a minute. | 我们马上就出来 |
[05:45] | Tracy, you know the rules. Unlock this door. | 特蕾西 你知道规矩 开门 |
[05:49] | What’s going on in there, Eugene? | 尤金 出什么事了 |
[05:50] | Uh, Tracy’s taking a nap, Mrs. Loach. | 特蕾西在睡觉 路驰夫人 |
[05:54] | We’ll be out in…… just | 我们很快… |
[05:55] | — just a minute. | 很快就出来 |
[05:56] | Tracy, honey, are you okay? | 特蕾西 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[05:58] | What’s he doing to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[06:00] | Eugene, open this door right now | 尤金 快把门打开 |
[06:02] | or you’re gonna be in big trouble. I mean it. | 否则你就麻烦大了 我是认真的 |
[06:04] | Eugene Root, open this door or I’m calling your father. | 尤金·鲁特 开门 不然我给你爸打电话了 |
[06:09] | Please don’t do that, Mrs. Loach. | 别那么做 路驰夫人 |
[06:11] | Tracy? Tracy? | 特蕾西 特蕾西 |
[06:14] | Eugene, you leave my daughter alone. | 尤金 你离我女儿远点 |
[06:17] | Eugene, you answer me right now! You monster! | 尤金 你说话 你这个禽兽 |
[06:26] | You get your hands off my daughter, Eugene! | 你别碰我女儿 尤金 |
[06:29] | I’m calling your father right now! | 我现在就给你爸打电话 |
[06:31] | Eugene! Eugene! | 尤金 尤金 |
[06:44] | Eugene, where are you? | 尤金 你在哪 |
[06:46] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[06:46] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[06:47] | Please, come now. Please, come now. | 拜托你快来 拜托你快来 |
[06:52] | Lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[06:54] | He cheated on me. I’m gonna kill myself. | 他出轨了 我要自杀 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry, Tracy, but I’m not gonna help you with this. | 抱歉 特蕾西 我不会帮你干这事的 |
[06:58] | Dying is not the answer. Living is. | 死亡不是答案 活着才是 |
[07:06] | No! | 不 |
[07:08] | It really looks a lot worse than it is. | 看起来的确很糟糕 |
[07:11] | Hello? Tracy? | 特蕾西 |
[07:18] | Eugene, where are you? | 尤金 你在哪 |
[07:20] | Lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[07:21] | It’s my dad’s, and it’s loaded. | 是我爸的 已经上膛了 |
[07:22] | Dying is not the answer. Living is. | 死亡不是答案 活着才是 |
[07:26] | Please don’t die. Oh, God. | 别死 天啊 |
[07:30] | You and me? | 你和我 |
[08:11] | All units down in block 3767211. | 所有单位到3767211区 |
[08:20] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[09:38] | I just think New Orleans is a dumb idea. | 我觉得去新奥尔良这主意烂透了 |
[09:41] | – Got a better one? – No, NOLA’s great. | -有更好的主意吗 -新奥尔良很好啊 |
[09:43] | Ladies flash their boobs at practically nothing up there. | 那儿女人都大胆露胸呢 |
[09:47] | If you like that sort of thing. I don’t. | 如果你喜欢的话 反正我不喜欢 |
[09:51] | Are we gonna have to listen to this one song | 难道我们一路上要一遍又一遍 |
[09:53] | over and over the whole drive? | 听这首歌吗 |
[09:55] | I’m just trying to figure it out. | 我正在想事情呢 |
[09:58] | Tammy said “A Walk To The Peak” was God’s favorite. | 塔米说上帝最喜欢《巅峰之路》 |
[10:02] | It is kinda catchy. | 真有意思 |
[10:03] | Yeah, like cats screwing at the airport | 没错 就像猫在机场 |
[10:07] | under an ice-cream truck. | 在冰淇淋车下面乱搞一样 |
[10:11] | I thought you hated New Orleans. | 我以为你讨厌新奥尔良 |
[10:13] | I like the city fine. | 我喜欢那个城市 |
[10:15] | It’s the swamps I don’t like. | 我只是不喜欢沼泽 |
[10:17] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[10:18] | It’s a family thing. You want me to drive? | 家族遗传 要我开车吗 |
[10:20] | My car? No. | 我的车 不 |
[10:24] | – Why? – You’re driving like a little boy. | -为什么 -你开车跟小孩似的 |
[10:26] | – No, I’m not. – You’re goin’ 50. | -我没有 -才五十码 |
[10:28] | That’s the legal speed limit, Jesse. | 限速就是五十 杰西 |
[10:30] | I just think New Orleans is a dumb plan. | 我只是觉得去新奥尔良这主意不好 |
[10:32] | – So I heard. – All’s we know | -我知道 -我们只知道 |
[10:34] | is that God has a crappy taste in music. | 上帝的音乐品味很糟糕 |
[10:35] | – I like jazz. – I like tacos. | -我喜欢爵士 -我喜欢炸玉米饼 |
[10:37] | – Doesn’t mean I go to Mexico. – You have gone to Mexico. | -我也不一定非得去墨西哥啊 -你去过墨西哥了 |
[10:40] | I didn’t go to Mexico for the tacos, Jesse. | 我去墨西哥不是为了玉米饼 杰西 |
[10:42] | I went to kill a guy. That’s my point. | 我是去杀人的 这才是重点 |
[10:43] | Do you know what, though? | 但你们知道吗 |
[10:44] | I could really go for a Mexican taco right now. | 我现在就想吃墨西哥玉米饼 |
[10:46] | But you don’t have to go to Mexico for one, Cassidy. | 但你不用去墨西哥买 卡西迪 |
[10:48] | Lots of places have Mexican tacos. | 到处都有卖墨西哥玉米饼的地方 |
[10:51] | Just like there’s lots of jazz in Mexico. | 就像墨西哥也有爵士 |
[10:55] | – Mexi-Jazz. – Exactly. | -墨西哥风爵士 -没错 |
[10:58] | I think we probably should go to Mexico. | 我觉得我们应该去墨西哥 |
[11:00] | Because maybe God likes Mexi-Jazz? | 因为上帝可能喜欢墨西哥爵士吗 |
[11:02] | Well, maybe. | 可能是啊 |
[11:09] | Well, I got a good feeling about New Orleans. | 我倒是觉得他很有可能就在新奥尔良 |
[11:35] | You have any idea how many jazz clubs | 你知道在新奥尔良 |
[11:37] | there are in New Orleans, Jesse? | 有多少个爵士俱乐部吗 杰西 |
[11:39] | 187. I looked it up. | 187个 我搜过了 |
[11:41] | So where do we start, Padre? | 我们从哪开始 神父 |
[11:45] | How ’bout right here? | 这里如何 |
[11:49] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[11:56] | I’m lookin’ for God. | 我在找上帝 |
[11:59] | All three of you? | 你们三个人都是吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:05] | Cover me. | 替我一下 |
[12:24] | These folks are looking for God. | 这些人在找上帝 |
[12:28] | All three of them? | 三个全都是吗 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:33] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[13:47] | These folks are looking for God. | 这些人在找上帝 |
[13:50] | All three of us. | 我们三个都是 |
[14:10] | So, $1,800 to watch. $4,000 if you want to play. | 1800看表演 4000可以玩 |
[14:15] | And doggie style is $12,000. | 狗趴式一万二 |
[14:21] | That’s different. | 真特别 |
[14:23] | What’ll be? | 选哪个 |
[14:25] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:27] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:30] | Payin’ the man. | 付钱 |
[14:31] | We don’t want this. | 我们要找的不是这个 |
[14:34] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:35] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[14:36] | We’re looking for God. | 我们要找上帝 |
[14:39] | God, God. The God. | 上帝 是真正的上帝 |
[14:42] | Not this. | 不是这个 |
[14:50] | Get out of here, preacher man. You had your chance. | 滚吧 牧师 我给过你机会了 |
[14:51] | Let’s go. Y’all, too. Get out of here, ya freaks. | 出去 你们都出去 疯子 |
[14:54] | You don’t know what you’re missing out on. | 你们真是不识好歹 |
[15:04] | That suit was so formfitting. | 那身衣服也太合身了 |
[15:06] | Be bloody hard to get out off, I’d imagine, huh? | 肯定很难穿脱吧 |
[15:09] | Unless he never takes it off. | 除非他从来没脱下来过 |
[15:10] | She might very well enjoy grooming him, you know? | 她说不定很喜欢喂他呢 |
[15:12] | Oh, you think they’re a couple. | 你觉得他们是一对吗 |
[15:14] | How do they make the, uh… | 那他们怎么… |
[15:15] | Well, I think that’s what the bloody treats are for, | 我估计那就是情趣所在吧 |
[15:18] | if you know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[15:27] | – I don’t feel so good. – Well, neither do I. | -我感觉不大舒服 -我也是 |
[15:29] | Stomach’s still doing bloody flips after seeing that. | 看了以后现在还觉得有点反胃 |
[15:31] | Not that. I-I gotta go lie down. | 不是因为那个 我得去休息一下 |
[15:34] | We’re only just getting started. | 我们才刚开始找呢 |
[15:36] | Yeah, and I don’t feel good. | 是啊 我觉得不舒服 |
[15:38] | Give me a sec. | 让我和她说两句 |
[15:43] | What’s going on, Tulip? | 怎么了 图丽普 |
[15:45] | I told you a bunch of times, okay? | 我跟你说了好几次 |
[15:49] | I got a stomachache. | 我肚子疼 |
[15:50] | It’s like piercing, sharp, grabby kinda of feeling. | 有点刺痛 搅动的感觉 |
[15:56] | Sharp, grabby kind of feeling? | 刺痛 搅动的感觉 |
[16:01] | Is that all you got to say? | 你没别的要说了吗 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:10] | – Feel better. – Don’t be mad at me. | -快好起来 -别对我生气 |
[16:12] | Why would I be mad at you? | 我为什么会对你生气 |
[16:13] | I don’t know. No reason. | 我不知道 没有理由 |
[16:17] | Maybe about the not getting married. | 也许因为我不和你结婚 |
[16:22] | Marriage is stupid, like we said. | 我们都觉得婚姻很愚蠢 |
[16:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:28] | God’s missing, Tulip. I gotta find Him. | 上帝失踪了 图丽普 我得找到他 |
[16:35] | Till the end of the world, right? | 直到世界的尽头 对吗 |
[16:38] | Right. | 对 |
[16:41] | Well, looks like it’s just me and you, Cass. | 看来只剩我和你了 卡西 |
[16:45] | – Where she goin’? – Oh, I dunno. | -她去哪里 -我不知道 |
[16:47] | Motel. Let’s try that one. | 找个旅店吧 我们去那里看看 |
[16:49] | No, no, no. I’m sorry, Padre. I’m gonna have to go with her. | 不 不好意思 牧师 我得去找她 |
[16:52] | What? | 什么 |
[16:53] | Well, she can’t check into a motel. | 她不能住旅店 |
[16:54] | – We’re staying with Denis. – Who? | -我们要和丹尼斯住在一起 -谁 |
[16:57] | The guy who we’re staying with, Denis, | 我们要和他住在一起 丹尼斯 |
[16:58] | if he finds out we’re staying at a motel, | 要是他发现我们住旅馆去了 |
[17:00] | he’ll never forgive me, all right? | 他绝对不会原谅我的 好吗 |
[17:02] | I’ll text you the address. You’re gonna love ‘im. | 我会把地址发给你的 你绝对会喜欢他 |
[17:18] | – Lookin’ for God. – What’s that? | -我找上帝 -什么 |
[17:21] | Lookin’ for God! | 找上帝 |
[17:23] | Yo, order a drink or take a hike, buddy. | 不点单就滚 哥们 |
[17:26] | Ratwater, neat. | 纯水 不加冰 |
[17:28] | Hey, you know that joke | 你知道那个笑话 |
[17:29] | about the preacher who walks into a bar? | 说一个牧师走进了酒吧 |
[17:31] | That’s him. | 说的就是他 |
[17:34] | Preacher lookin’ for God. That’s a joke. | 牧师找上帝 那是个笑话 |
[17:49] | You seem anxious. | 你看起来很焦虑 |
[17:51] | I ain’t anxious. | 我不焦虑 |
[17:53] | All right. Well, nervous then. | 好吧 那就是紧张 |
[17:55] | But it’s okay. It makes sense. | 不过没事 可以理解 |
[17:58] | I’m nervous and I’m not the one | 我也很紧张 我可没有 |
[18:00] | who just killed a man with a pager wand. | 用寻呼机天线杀人 |
[18:02] | Where are you talking about that? | 你在说什么呢 |
[18:03] | – I told you not to talk about that. – I know. | -我跟你说了不要提这件事 -我知道 |
[18:05] | – I just have a couple of questions. – No. | -我只是有几个问题 -不 |
[18:07] | All right. Well, one question then. Like, who the — | 好吧 那就一个问题 谁… |
[18:08] | – No question. – None, got it. | -不准提问 -不准提 好吧 |
[18:24] | So, we’re on the run. | 我们在逃亡 |
[18:26] | Statement, not a question. | 这是陈述句 不是疑问句 |
[18:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:33] | Tulip? | 图丽普 |
[18:37] | Tulip O’Hare, I thought that was your cute little backside. | 图丽普·奥黑尔 看这小屁股就知道是你 |
[18:40] | Hi, Mrs. Barbaret. | 你好 芭芭莱特 |
[18:43] | Where’ve you been, honey? | 你都去哪了 亲爱的 |
[18:44] | Oh, you know, just…out of town. | 你也知道 只是…去镇子外了 |
[18:47] | Well, you stop all your running around | 等你闲下来不用到处跑了 |
[18:49] | and come over for some ‘a my Doberge. | 就来我家尝尝我做的多百吉蛋糕 |
[18:52] | I’ll make the lemon like you like. | 我会做你最喜欢的柠檬味的 |
[18:54] | Thank you, Mrs. Barbaret. That sounds real good. | 谢谢你 芭芭莱特太太 听起来很不错 |
[18:57] | You’ve been a stranger too long. | 很久没见你了 |
[19:04] | Ah, she seems really nice. | 她看上去人真的很不错 |
[19:06] | – Shit. – Maybe not. | -操 -也许并不是 |
[19:14] | How do you know this guy again? | 你怎么认识这家伙的来着 |
[19:15] | Who? Denis? Oh, we go way back. | 谁 丹尼斯 我们认识很久了 |
[19:19] | He’s hysterical. | 他很歇斯底里 |
[19:21] | Denis! My God, man. You look great! | 丹尼斯 天啊 你看上去真不错 |
[19:25] | Come here. It’s good to see you. | 来 很高兴见到你 |
[19:27] | Tulip, Denis. Denis, Tulip. | 这是图丽普 这是丹尼斯 |
[19:31] | C’est pas Denis. C’est Denee. | 我不叫丹尼斯 我叫丹尼 |
[19:48] | – Do you speak French? – No. | -你会说法语吗 -不会 |
[19:50] | Yeah, neither of us got any of that, Denis. | 是的 我们俩都没有 丹尼斯 |
[19:52] | But we would like to sleep in your house | 但我们想在你家借住 |
[19:54] | for a very long time. | 相当长一段时间 |
[20:02] | All right, come on quick. | 好了 快进来 |
[20:10] | Are you sure he’s okay with this? | 你确定他不介意吗 |
[20:14] | He left the door open, didn’t he? | 他没把门关上 不是吗 |
[20:20] | I know where you can find God, Preacher. | 我知道你去哪能找到上帝 传教士 |
[20:22] | Man-dog in the basement. | 地下室里的狗人 |
[20:25] | Hey. No, I saw that already. | 不 我已经见过那家伙了 |
[20:26] | – It’s not what I’m looking for. – Don’t talk to her. | -不是我要找的人 -别跟她搭讪 |
[20:30] | Ah, Eddie, you’re so embarrassing. | 艾迪 你真丢人 |
[20:47] | I just wanted to say thank you for lettin’ us stay. | 我只是想感谢一下你今天收留我们 |
[20:52] | I got you these. | 我给你带了这个 |
[20:54] | I remember you liked the ones with the peanuts, so. Yeah. | 我记得你喜欢花生馅的 |
[20:58] | Listen, no need to go to any trouble. | 听着 你就不必劳烦了 |
[21:00] | We’re gettin’ ourselves settled in back there all right, so… | 我们自己安顿下来就行了 所以 |
[21:03] | And I got another friend coming over, too. | 对了我还有个朋友要过来借宿 |
[21:05] | He’s a preacher. | 他是位传教士 |
[21:06] | Preacher. Man of God, Denis. | 传教士 圣徒 丹尼斯 |
[21:10] | We’re on a really big mission. | 我们在执行一项非同小可的任务 |
[21:13] | It’s big. It’s important stuff. | 非同小可 很重要 |
[21:15] | Really, it is. | 真的非同小可 |
[21:20] | Oh, “Three Stooges.” It’s a classic, isn’t it? | 《活宝三人组》 经典老片 |
[21:23] | In any language that’s good. | 无论哪种语言版本的都很好看 |
[21:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:29] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我就不打扰你了 |
[21:42] | All right. So, towels are in the closet. | 好了 毛巾在壁橱里 |
[21:45] | Bathroom down the hall. I just spoke to Denis. | 穿过大厅就是浴室 我刚跟丹尼斯聊过了 |
[21:47] | He’s thrilled we’re here, you know? | 他很高兴我们留宿这里 你知道吗 |
[21:49] | I can’t be here, Cassidy. | 我不能待在这里 卡西迪 |
[21:52] | You’re afraid of someone. | 你在害怕某个人 |
[21:53] | Statement. It’s not a question. | 我这是在陈述句 不是问句 |
[21:56] | Why did it have to be New Orleans, huh? | 为什么非得来新奥尔良 |
[21:58] | I knew someone would see me here. | 我就知道会遇到熟人 |
[22:01] | Mrs. Barbaret is probably telling Viktor right now. | 芭芭莱特太太现在大概正在和维克多说这事 |
[22:03] | Viktor? Who’s Viktor? | 维克多 维克多是谁 |
[22:07] | Doesn’t matter. | 他是谁不重要 |
[22:08] | What matter is I screwed him, | 重要的是我上过他 |
[22:10] | and now I’m here in his backyard. | 而我现在就在他的地盘上 |
[22:12] | Stupid New Orleans. | 该死的新奥尔良 |
[22:13] | All right. We — We could always just leave. | 好了 我们可以一走了之 |
[22:15] | You know, I’m a big proponent of running away from your problems. | 你知道的 我是非常支持你远离你的烂摊子的 |
[22:18] | Yeah? Well, Jesse’s not. | 是吗 但杰西不这么想 |
[22:20] | As long as he thinks God’s here, he’s not going anywhere. | 只要他觉得上帝在此 他哪也不会去的 |
[22:22] | I’m sure he might if he knew about your troubles. | 我相信如果他知道你的烦恼或许会走的 |
[22:25] | If he knew about my troubles, | 如果他知道我的烦恼 |
[22:28] | he’d make it a whole lot worse. Believe me. | 他会让情况变得更糟 相信我 |
[22:30] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[22:32] | He’s your ex-fiancé, and he loves you. | 他是你的前未婚夫 而且他爱你 |
[22:40] | I can’t tell him. | 这事我无法跟他开口 |
[22:41] | Well, then, let me help you out. | 那就让我帮你 |
[22:45] | You can’t help me, Cassidy. | 你帮不上忙 卡西迪 |
[22:47] | Really? You serious? | 真的吗 你是认真的吗 |
[22:49] | Helped you move the body of your murder victim, didn’t I? | 我可帮你处理了命丧你手的那家伙的尸首 |
[22:52] | And I’ve helped you lie to my best mate more than once now. | 而且我帮你不止一次跟我最好的朋友撒谎 |
[22:55] | – I know, but — – I helped you set up these free digs as well. | -我知道 但 -我还帮你安排了免费的住宿 |
[22:57] | I think I can be pretty damn helpful, actually. | 我觉得我挺能帮得上忙的 |
[23:00] | – I’m not saying you’re not — – No, you’re treating me | -我不是说你帮不上 -不 你就是在以对待 |
[23:02] | like an idiot Irish sidekick, | 爱尔兰蠢友的方式对待我 |
[23:04] | and I think you need to tell me | 还有我觉得你得告诉我 |
[23:05] | what the hell is going on here, love. | 现在到底什么情况 亲爱的 |
[23:23] | ‘Scuse me. Lookin’ for God. | 抱歉 我找上帝 |
[23:25] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[23:27] | You seen God? | 你见过上帝吗 |
[23:28] | Get lost, weirdo. | 滚开 你这个怪胎 |
[23:30] | You seen God? | 你见过上帝吗 |
[23:31] | Is this a joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[23:33] | Hey, I’m looking for God. | 我在寻找上帝 |
[23:36] | In a bar? Good one, preacher. | 在酒吧里找 你真会开玩笑 传教士 |
[23:38] | I’ll have whatever he’s smoking. | 他抽的也给我来一份 |
[23:40] | – You seen God? – You lookin’ for Santa Claus | -你见过上帝吗 -你是不是也在找圣诞老人 |
[23:42] | and the Easter Bunny, too? | 和复活节兔子 |
[23:45] | You tell me where God is. | 你来告诉我上帝在哪 |
[23:47] | You’re the preacher man. | 拜托 你是传教士 |
[23:50] | ‘Scuse me. Lookin’ for God. | 抱歉 我在找上帝 |
[23:54] | You seen God? Lookin’ for God. | 你见过上帝吗 我在找上帝 |
[24:00] | Bar’s closed, buddy. Time to go. | 要打烊了 哥们 你该走了 |
[24:09] | You seen God? | 你见过上帝吗 |
[24:11] | In New Orleans? | 在新奥尔良 |
[24:26] | You might want to talk to the singer at Le Chamonix. | 你或许会想跟夏蒙尼酒吧的那位歌手聊聊 |
[24:33] | *Almost blue* | *蓝色迷情* |
[24:36] | *It’s almost touching* | *几近触碰人心* |
[24:39] | *It will almost do* | *它行将触碰* |
[24:46] | *There is a part of me that’s always true* | *我心中总有一份一如既往的真实* |
[24:55] | *Always* | *一如既往* |
[24:58] | *Not all good things come to an end* | *天下总有不散的宴席* |
[25:04] | *Now it is only* | *而这份美好仅属于* |
[25:09] | *A chosen few* | *少数的幸运儿* |
[25:12] | *I have seen such an unhappy couple* | *我曾见过一对尤为不幸的夫妻* |
[25:24] | *Almost me* | *几近触碰了我的心* |
[25:29] | *Almost you* | *几近是你* |
[25:33] | *Almost blue* | *蓝色情迷* |
[25:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:55] | Make it a double tonight, Stan. | 今晚来杯双倍的 斯坦 |
[25:58] | Put that on my tab. | 记在我账上 |
[26:01] | I’m Lewis. | 我叫路易斯 |
[26:02] | Lara. Thanks for the drink. | 我叫劳拉 谢谢你请我喝酒 |
[26:05] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢 甜心 |
[26:07] | I don’t make a habit of talking to ladies in bars. | 我很少在酒吧和女人搭讪 |
[26:11] | I got to tell you, | 但我不得不说 |
[26:12] | you’re about the hottest thing I’ve seen since fire. | 除了烈火我没见过比你更火辣的东西了 |
[26:16] | Well, thank you, Lewis. | 谢谢你 路易斯 |
[26:20] | So you like America, huh? | 看来你很喜欢美国 |
[26:23] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不喜欢 |
[26:24] | Which part about it do you love most? | 你最爱美国的什么 |
[26:26] | – The freedom, of course. – Hmm, I love that part, too. | -当然是自由 -我也爱自由 |
[26:29] | Well, sounds like you and me have a lot in common. | 听起来你我有许多共同之处 |
[26:32] | How about you let me take you to dinner? | 不如我请你吃晚餐如何 |
[26:38] | Or we could just… | 或者我们可以 |
[26:40] | cut the bullshit and go back to my dressing room. | 省去那些套路直接到我的更衣室去 |
[26:45] | Two American-loving patriots, | 两个热爱美国的爱国者 |
[26:48] | just free to do whatever we want. | 自由地想做什么就做什么 |
[26:53] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[26:56] | You just have to answer me one question first. | 你只要先回答我一个问题 |
[26:58] | I’m not married. | 我未婚 |
[27:00] | That’s not my question, Lewis. | 我不是想问这个 路易斯 |
[27:05] | What’s the capital of Florida? | 佛罗里达州的首府是哪 |
[27:13] | I think it’s, um, Tallahassee? | 好像是塔拉哈西 |
[27:17] | So close. | 差一点 |
[27:20] | Sorry, Lewis. | 抱歉 路易斯 |
[27:43] | I believe Tallahassee is the capital of Florida. | 我很肯定塔拉哈西就是佛罗里达的首府 |
[27:47] | Well, he wasn’t sure. | 可他不能肯定 |
[27:53] | Lemme guess — you’re a man who knows his capitals. | 让我猜猜 你肯定能说出所有州府 |
[27:57] | Nope. | 猜错了 |
[27:59] | Never really been interested in geography. | 我向来对地理不感兴趣 |
[28:04] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[28:05] | Preachers aren’t allowed to be interested in geography. | 传教士不允许对地理感兴趣 |
[28:09] | That’s Catholics. | 天主教才那样 |
[28:11] | I can be interested in whatever I want. | 我想对什么感兴趣就对什么感兴趣 |
[28:14] | So what are you interested in? | 那你对什么感兴趣 |
[28:18] | God. | 上帝 |
[28:22] | I didn’t have you pegged as a cliché. | 没想到你一点新意都没有 |
[28:25] | Bartender at Sugar Foot said you might know where He is. | 甜妞酒吧的酒保说你可能知道他在哪 |
[28:28] | – Which bartender’s that? – Tall black guy. | -哪个酒保 -高个子黑人 |
[28:30] | Said I should talk to you. | 他说我该来问你 |
[28:39] | Clean yourself up. Meet me outside. | 把自己收拾干净后去外面找我 |
[28:42] | Freak! | 变态 |
[28:43] | How dare you! | 岂有此理 |
[29:13] | Help! No! Help! | 救命 不 救命 |
[29:21] | Stop. | 停车 |
[30:12] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[30:15] | Who are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[30:18] | Jesse Custer. | 杰西·卡斯特 |
[30:22] | I’m not with them. | 我和他们不是一伙的 |
[30:31] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[30:48] | Did she go down okay? | 她有没有乖乖睡觉 |
[30:49] | – Yes, ma’am. – Thank you. | -很乖 女士 -谢谢你 |
[31:02] | Where are you gonna go? | 你打算去哪 |
[31:04] | Someplace I can keep Gracie safe. | 去个能确保格雷西安全的地方 |
[31:06] | One sec. | 等我一下 |
[31:12] | Hey, sweetie. How you doing? | 小宝贝 你还好吗 |
[31:15] | Mama’s home Shh. Go back to sleep. | 妈妈回来了 嘘 继续睡吧 |
[31:38] | Those men back there… | 刚刚那些人 |
[31:42] | How’d you get them to stop? | 你是怎么让他们停车的 |
[31:44] | I told ’em to. | 我叫他们停车而已 |
[31:46] | You told them to? | 你叫他们停车 |
[31:48] | It’s the collar. | 传教士的衣领 |
[31:49] | Gives me a-an authority. | 让我的话更有威严 |
[31:53] | Who are they? What do they want? | 他们是什么人 有什么目的 |
[31:55] | They are a super-secret crypto-religious fascist organization | 他们个超级神秘的法西斯式秘密宗教团体 |
[31:59] | with designs on total world domination. | 密谋统治全世界 |
[32:02] | Yeah, that’s the same look I had when I heard it. | 我懂 我第一次听说时也是这副表情 |
[32:04] | Who told you that? | 从谁那听说的 |
[32:05] | Some guy who used to come into the club, | 俱乐部过去有个常客 |
[32:09] | drink, hit on me, whatever. | 总来喝酒和我搭讪之类的 |
[32:11] | No, he said they were after him. | 他说那些人在追踪他 |
[32:13] | Why? What they want from him? | 为什么 他们抓他想做什么 |
[32:15] | He comes in one night, tells me… God’s missing | 某天晚上他来店里 告诉我上帝失踪了 |
[32:20] | and that these people in white suits are after him, | 这些穿白衣的人在追踪他 |
[32:23] | warning him to be quiet. | 警告他闭嘴 |
[32:24] | Who is this guy? Where can I find him? | 这个人是谁 我该去哪找他 |
[32:29] | He’s dead. Body washed up in the swamps. | 他死了 尸体是在沼泽边发现的 |
[32:33] | Until tonight, I tried to tell myself it was a coincidence, | 直到今晚 我都试图说服自己那只是巧合 |
[32:36] | but… | 但 |
[32:38] | I mean, they find dead guys in the swamps all the time, right? | 沼泽里发现尸体也不是什么奇事不是吗 |
[32:42] | I just… couldn’t shake the feeling | 但我总有种感觉 |
[32:46] | I was being followed by men in white. | 我被那些白衣人跟踪了 |
[32:48] | Well, they must have known you talked to him. | 他们肯定知道你和他有过接触 |
[32:50] | I thought I was losing my mind. | 我一直以为我疯了 |
[32:53] | If you hadn’t come along, I… | 如果不是你出现 我 |
[32:55] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[32:58] | It’s just lucky I was there. | 万幸当时我在场 |
[33:02] | Real lucky. | 真的很万幸 |
[33:06] | Seriously, how’d you get them to stop? | 说真的 你是怎么让他们停车的 |
[33:12] | Like I said, I told them to. | 我说过了 我叫他们停车而已 |
[33:13] | No, these aren’t the kind of people who stop | 不 他们可不是那种有人叫他们停车 |
[33:16] | because someone tells them to. | 他们就停车的人 |
[33:18] | How did you make them stop, Preacher? | 你到底怎样让他们停车的 传教士 |
[33:22] | I have a power. | 我有一种能力 |
[33:25] | I can make people do anything I say. | 我能让人们依我所言行事 |
[33:30] | So, hold on. | 所以说 等等 |
[33:31] | You — You can just say something and they do it? | 你 你说什么 他们就会做什么 |
[33:40] | Show me. | 让我见识见识 |
[33:41] | I don’t think that would be a good idea. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[33:43] | Like, for example… | 比如说 |
[33:48] | …say I wanted to kiss you. | 我想要亲吻你 |
[33:54] | Could you make me stop? | 你能让我停下吗 |
[33:59] | Even if I really… | 就算是我真的 |
[34:03] | really wanted to? | 真的很想吻你 |
[34:11] | Stop. | 停 |
[34:40] | Hey, sweet baby. | 小宝贝 |
[34:41] | Mama’ll be right back. | 妈妈马上就回 |
[34:43] | I’m going to the airport. | 去机场 |
[34:47] | You sure this is all right? | 你确定这样没问题吗 |
[34:48] | We’ll be okay with my sister. | 跟我妹妹在一起没事的 |
[34:51] | Strange, I never thought much about God before all this. | 真奇怪 以前我基本不会想到上帝 |
[34:54] | Not many people have. | 没多少人会想到 |
[34:57] | Why would He leave Heaven? What’s He thinking? | 他为什么要离开天堂 他怎么想的 |
[34:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:01] | Well, I hope you find him. | 希望你能找到他 |
[35:05] | I will. | 我会的 |
[35:07] | You know, Preacher, I believe you just might. | 你知道吗 传教士 我就是相信你能 |
[35:12] | Got you that time. | 这次亲上了 |
[35:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:16] | You take care. | 保重 |
[36:13] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:15] | – Workin’. – Still looking? | -在工作 -还在找吗 |
[36:17] | Yeah, I’m still looking. | 是啊 我还在找 |
[36:19] | Seems like we might not be the only ones | 看来好像还有人 |
[36:21] | to know God’s missing. | 也知道上帝失踪了 |
[36:24] | Some kind of cover-up. Some sort of group. | 某个秘密组织 小团体之类的 |
[36:26] | I’m just trying to figure out why. | 但不知道为什么 |
[36:29] | Well, that’s cool. | 那不错啊 |
[36:34] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[36:35] | Well, we’re at this guy Denis’ place. | 我们在一个叫丹尼斯的人家里 |
[36:38] | Cassidy keeps talking about how great he is, | 卡西迪一直说这个人有多好 |
[36:40] | but I think he pretty much hates Cassidy’s guts, so… | 但我觉得他非常讨厌卡西迪 所以 |
[36:47] | But he got cereal and Pop-Tarts. | 但他有麦片和果酱小圆饼 |
[36:51] | Is that why you called me? | 你就为这打电话给我吗 |
[36:52] | I’m just filling you in. | 我就是告诉你一下 |
[36:55] | Come on, Tulip. What’s going on? | 得了吧 图丽普 怎么了 |
[37:03] | Did you call me just to breathe down the phone? | 你打给我就是大喘气给我听的吗 |
[37:05] | No, I just wanted to say… | 不 我就是想说 |
[37:13] | – …stuff. – Well, you ain’t saying any stuff. | -点事 -但你什么也没说 |
[37:16] | Well, you ain’t saying any stuff, neither. | 你也什么都没说啊 |
[37:18] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[37:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:22] | Go find your God then, Preacher. | 找你的上帝去吧 传教士 |
[37:36] | Tulip. | 图丽普 |
[37:38] | Tulip. Where you going? | 图丽普 你去哪儿 |
[37:40] | Just to get smokes. | 抽根烟 |
[37:41] | Would you want some company? | 需要我陪你吗 |
[37:44] | I’ll be okay. | 不用 |
[38:50] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[38:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[38:59] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[39:47] | Ah, heavy set, boys. | 很不错 小伙子们 |
[39:50] | Ah, one more. Come on. One more. | 再来一首嘛 再来一首 |
[39:55] | What you want to hear then? | 那你想听什么 |
[39:56] | Ah, it’s a tough choice, brother. | 这可难选了 兄弟 |
[39:59] | “A Walk To The Peak”? | 《巅峰之路》 |
[40:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:02] | Deep cut, Daddy-o. | 真爱粉啊 帅哥 |
[40:06] | One, two. A-one, two… | 一 二 一 二 |
[40:24] | Will someone please get me a damn dog next time? | 下次能不能给我条狗 |
[40:30] | Was the intel right? | 情报正确吗 |
[40:32] | Whatever Custer’s got, it’s for real. | 不管卡斯特的能力是什么 都确有其事 |
[40:35] | So, what do you want to do about it? | 那你要怎么做 |
[40:36] | Kick him up to Samson Unit. | 把他交给参孙的小队 |
[40:39] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[40:42] | Do it. | 就这样做 |
[41:10] | 猪 杰西·卡斯特 | |
[41:25] | Track’s 18 karat, brother. | 这首歌是18克拉风格的 兄弟 |
[41:31] | Been listening to it a lot, | 我经常听这个 |
[41:34] | trying to understand what it’s about. | 想要理解曲子的含义 |
[41:38] | Can’t you feel it? | 你感受不到吗 |
[41:52] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[41:55] | Yeah, now you’re diggin’ it, Daddy-o. | 现在你慢慢懂了 帅哥 |
[41:58] | It’s the end of the world. | 是世界末日啊 |
[42:45] | Hey. Got change for $100? | 你有一百块的零钱吗 |
[42:50] | All I got’s a five. | 我只有五块钱 |
[42:52] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[43:42] | Everyone out! Now! | 所有人都马上给我出去 |
[44:21] | Viktor, we got her. | 维克多 我们抓到她了 |