时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Viktor. We got her. | 维克多 我们抓到她了 |
[00:14] | Gun. | 枪交出来 |
[01:19] | Ah, you found us. Come in, padre. | 你找到我们了 进来吧 牧师 |
[01:21] | – How you doing? You alright? – Yeah. | -你怎么样 都好吗 -还行 |
[01:26] | This your friend’s place? | 这是你朋友家 |
[01:27] | Yeah. Denis. | 是的 丹尼斯家 |
[01:29] | Wait ’til you meet him. He’s hysterical. | 见到他就知道了 他比较歇斯底里 |
[01:31] | You’re gonna love him. Yeah. There he is. | 你会喜欢他的 他在那 |
[01:32] | How you doing, Denis? Morning, man. | 你怎么样 丹尼斯 早上好 |
[01:36] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[01:37] | He’s just tired, that’s all. Don’t worry about that. | 他只是累了 别介意 |
[01:39] | So? Looking for god? How’d it go? | 寻找上帝的进展怎么样 |
[01:42] | It’s hard to say. | 还不好说 |
[01:44] | But for a first night? Was definitely interesting. | 但这第一晚的经历还挺有趣的 |
[01:48] | I met this woman. | 我见到了一个女的 |
[01:50] | No, not like that. | 不是那方面的 |
[01:52] | She was in trouble, so I helped her. | 她陷入了麻烦 于是我帮了她 |
[01:55] | Oh, that’s great. Helping’s nice. | 挺好的 帮别人是好事 |
[01:58] | Never mind. Where’s Tulip? | 算了 图丽普在哪里 |
[01:59] | Tulip? | 图丽普 |
[02:01] | She still sleeping? | 她还在睡 |
[02:02] | No, no, no. She went out. | 没有 她出去了 |
[02:05] | Out? | 出去了 |
[02:06] | – Yeah. – Where? | -是啊 -去哪 |
[02:07] | – I dunno. – When? | -我不知道 -什么时候 |
[02:09] | When what? | 什么什么时候 |
[02:10] | Did she go out? | 她什么时候出去的 |
[02:12] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[02:15] | So she went out in the middle of the night | 她大半夜出去了 |
[02:16] | and didn’t say where or why or when she’ll be back? | 也没有说去哪或是什么时候回来吗 |
[02:20] | Yeah. Maybe you should call, | 也许你该打给她 |
[02:22] | just check in, make sure she’s alright. | 就是问问 看她还好吗 |
[02:24] | It’s weird, isn’t it? | 挺怪的不是吗 |
[02:27] | For Tulip? | 对图丽普来说 |
[02:30] | It’s pretty typical. | 挺正常的 |
[02:32] | I’m gonna take a nap. | 我去小睡一会 |
[02:34] | Oh, uh, bedroom’s down the hall there. | 卧室在走廊那头 |
[02:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:44] | Sleep tight. | 好好睡 |
[03:40] | Keep at it. | 继续 |
[03:42] | This might be one of those all day things. | 这也许得花上一天 |
[04:12] | So. | 那么 |
[04:15] | What are we gonna do with you? | 我们该拿你怎么办 |
[05:02] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[05:06] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[05:28] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[05:30] | The whole block’s down? | 这整个区停摆了吗 |
[05:33] | Most unusual. | 太不正常了 |
[05:35] | Routine maintenance, I guess — | 我猜是定期维修 |
[05:37] | Better get back to our hells. | 最好回到我们的地狱 |
[05:39] | They’ll be back soon. | 他们很快会回来的 |
[05:41] | Yeah, run along granny goody two shoes. | 滚一边去 |
[05:44] | I just don’t want to get in trouble. | 我只是不想惹麻烦 |
[05:46] | Hey, idiot! | 傻瓜 |
[05:48] | You’re in hell! | 你在地狱里 |
[05:51] | You’re already in trouble! | 你已经有麻烦了 |
[06:04] | Hol-eee shit! | 我的天啊 |
[06:08] | Oh my frickin’ jeeezus, check out new guy! | 老天啊 看看这个新来的 |
[06:12] | Oh my god, dude! | 我的天啊 老兄 |
[06:15] | Alright, dude, I gotta ask you a question | 老兄 我得问你个问题 |
[06:16] | and you got be honest. | 你得如实回答 |
[06:18] | Has anyone ever told you that your face is disgusting? | 有人跟你说过你的脸很恶心吗 |
[06:23] | It’s like your face is one big giant sphincter. | 你的脸好像一个巨大的括约肌 |
[06:26] | I’m gonna put my meat in your mouth | 我把老二放到你嘴里 |
[06:28] | and have oral and anal at the same time! | 就能同时口交和肛交了 |
[06:34] | Alright, Tyler. | 好了 泰勒 |
[06:37] | That is enough. | 够了 |
[06:39] | What? Nah, we’re just having some fun. | 怎么了 我们就是开开玩笑 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:44] | Well, now the fun is over. | 笑也笑过了 行了 |
[06:58] | What if it isn’t over, Mein Fuhrer? | 如果还没不行呢 我的元首 |
[07:04] | What if the fun’s just beginning? | 如果乐子现在才开始呢 |
[07:06] | What are we gonna do about that then? | 我们该怎么做呢 |
[07:21] | Go! Back to your hells! | 回到你的地狱去 |
[07:24] | Quick! | 快点 |
[07:37] | Once the machine starts, the doors lock. | 机器一动门就锁上了 |
[07:40] | You can come in my hell if you want. | 如果你愿意可以来我的地狱 |
[07:45] | Suit yourself. | 随你便 |
[07:47] | But they will put you in the hole. | 但他们会把你扔进洞里 |
[07:56] | That was brave. | 你刚刚很勇敢 |
[08:02] | Sticking up for the gypsy. | 为那个吉普赛人挺身而出 |
[08:10] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:16] | I did, yes. | 没错 |
[08:25] | I did terrible things. | 我做了很糟糕的事 |
[08:35] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[09:14] | Two of your best plum cakes please. | 请来两份这里最好的李子蛋糕 |
[09:16] | E-extra flaky crust! Danke! | 外皮做薄 谢谢 |
[09:23] | – Guten Tag. – Oh, Elsa. There you are! | -早安 -艾莎 你来了 |
[09:25] | I just ordered plum cakes. | 我刚刚点了李子蛋糕 |
[09:27] | Oh, yum. | 太棒了 |
[09:28] | I-I dropped by your house yesterday. | 我昨天去了你家 |
[09:30] | Oh, did you? | 是吗 |
[09:32] | I, uh, had to help my mother at the store. | 我得去店里帮我妈妈忙 |
[09:40] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[09:49] | Yes, of course. | 没事 |
[09:50] | My fault. | 是我不好 |
[09:52] | – Guten tag. – Guten tag. | -早安 -早安 |
[09:58] | I’m sorry. You were saying you were — | 不好意思 你刚刚在讲 |
[09:59] | You were helping your mother…? | 你在帮你妈妈 |
[10:01] | Adolf! See that man, with the hat? | 阿道夫 看那个带帽子的人 |
[10:04] | That’s Herman Hoehne, the gallery owner I told you about. | 那是赫尔曼·霍尼 我跟你说过他有一家画廊 |
[10:08] | We are old friends. | 我们是老朋友了 |
[10:09] | You must show him your drawings. | 你得把你的画给他看看 |
[10:13] | They’re not ready. | 还没准备好呢 |
[10:14] | That is what you always say. | 你总是这么说 |
[10:16] | You have such talent, you must — | 你这么有天赋 你必须… |
[10:24] | Communists. | 共产主义者 |
[10:25] | They’re all vermin. | 他们都是害虫 |
[10:26] | They should be exiled. | 都该被流放 |
[10:29] | Yes, I suppose so. | 对 我想也是 |
[10:31] | You disagree? | 你不同意吗 |
[10:33] | The communists are scum, infiltrating our society. | 共产主义者是人渣 侵蚀我们的社会 |
[10:37] | Yes. No. Of course. You are right, yes. | 当然了 你是对的 |
[10:40] | “Vermin,” That is exactly right. | 说他们是害虫太对了 |
[10:43] | Well, they will get what’s coming to them. | 他们会恶有恶报的 |
[10:47] | – Would you like tea? – I’m fine. thank you. | -需要来杯茶吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[10:54] | Go. Show him your work. | 去吧 给他看你的作品 |
[11:00] | Again? | 又来 |
[11:09] | Your door will be open. | 你的门要开了 |
[11:11] | Go back to your cell now — while you still can. | 回你的牢房去吧 趁还来得及 |
[11:23] | What is your name by the way? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:30] | Eugene Root. | 尤金·鲁特 |
[11:34] | Welcome to hell, Eugene. | 欢迎来到地狱 尤金 |
[12:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:36] | Here. | 给 |
[12:43] | No more crying? Okay? | 别再哭了 好吗 |
[12:48] | ‘Cause crying isn’t gonna fix this. | 因为哭也没用 |
[12:53] | I brought you in. | 我带你入门 |
[12:56] | I trusted you, | 我信任你 |
[12:59] | made you a part of my family. | 让你成为家族的一部分 |
[13:06] | And in return you made a fool out of me. | 结果你用欺骗来报答我 |
[13:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:11] | I don’t know what else to say… | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[13:14] | Well, you better think of something | 你最好想点什么出来 |
[13:17] | ‘Cause “sorry” isn’t gonna fix this either. | 因为道歉也没用 |
[13:23] | Excuse me, boss. | 打扰了 老板 |
[13:26] | He’s conscious again. | 他又清醒了 |
[13:27] | Not sure how long we’ll have him. | 不知道能清醒多久 |
[13:30] | Walk around, clear your head, | 去走走 清理一下思绪 |
[13:33] | and when I ask you again, | 我再问你的时候 |
[13:36] | give me a better answer. | 给我一个更好的答案 |
[13:51] | Hey Tulip. | 图丽普 |
[13:54] | Hey Pat. | 派特 |
[14:07] | 卡西迪 你没事吧 | |
[14:09] | You’ve forgotten us, haven’t you? | 你把我们忘了 对吗 |
[14:13] | You moved on. Your life continued. | 你继续前行 继续生活了 |
[14:15] | But others weren’t so lucky. | 但其他人可没这么幸运 |
[14:17] | The waters went down, but the pain rose, | 水退了 但痛苦没有 |
[14:21] | The grief continued — | 悲痛在继续 |
[14:22] | I lost my house, my clothes, everything. | 我失去了我的房子 我的衣服 我的一切 |
[14:27] | Asked the federal government for help… | 向联邦政府寻求帮助了 |
[14:31] | …But you know how that goes. | 但你知道结果 |
[14:42] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[14:43] | Infomercial. | 电视购物 |
[14:45] | No Tulip? | 图丽普还没回来 |
[14:48] | What, she — she hasn’t called you? | 她没给你打电话吗 |
[14:50] | Why would I ask if she’s here if she called? | 如果她打了我还问你干吗 |
[14:53] | Yeah. No. | 好吧 没有 |
[14:54] | Uh…Right. It — it’d just be weird. | 好吧 这不对劲 |
[14:59] | Uh, Denis? Denis? | 丹尼斯 |
[15:03] | Padre. Padre, Denis. | 这是牧师 这是丹尼斯 |
[15:05] | Thank you for letting us stay. | 谢谢你让我们待在这里 |
[15:07] | It’s — it’s a beautiful place. | 这地方很漂亮 |
[15:20] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[15:21] | Yeah. It’s just — that’s just French. | 没事 他只是在说法语 |
[15:26] | Yeah. Right. | 好吧 |
[15:29] | Gonna grab something to eat and then we’ll go. | 吃点东西我们就出发 |
[15:31] | Wh-what? Wait — where we going? | 什么 等等 我们去哪 |
[15:35] | Jazz clubs. | 爵士酒吧 |
[15:36] | We still got 137 more to see. | 还有137个要去 |
[15:38] | Yeah, but what — what about Tulip? | 好 但图丽普怎么办 |
[15:40] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[15:42] | Are you — are you not wondering where she is? | 你就不奇怪她在哪吗 |
[15:43] | I know exactly where she is. | 我知道她在哪 |
[15:45] | You do? | 你知道 |
[15:46] | We’re in a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[15:48] | So she’s out somewhere being mad at me. | 所以她生我气就跑了 |
[15:51] | Being mad at you? | 生你的气 |
[15:52] | Yeah. Shopping, shoplifting. | 对啊 去购物 去偷店里的东西 |
[15:54] | Cheating at cards. Calling off marriages. | 出老千 叫停婚礼之类的 |
[15:56] | Yeah, but, man, she — | 好吧 但是老兄… |
[15:57] | She never said anything like that to me, though. | 她从未对我说过那样的话 |
[15:59] | She just got up and left without saying a word. | 她起来一言不发就走了 |
[16:01] | – Do you know what I mean? – Right. | -你知道我的意思吗 -好吧 |
[16:02] | ‘Cause we’re in a fight. | 因为我们吵架了啊 |
[16:05] | But I… | 但我… |
[16:06] | Anyway, this woman last night? | 昨晚那个女人 |
[16:09] | She told me about some secret organization | 她说有一个秘密组织 |
[16:11] | with designs on world domination? | 妄想统治世界 |
[16:12] | – You know about that? – Yeah. | -你明白吗 -明白 |
[16:14] | Sure, which one? Is it Z.O.G.? | 哪个 是锡安山占领政府吗 |
[16:15] | Rosicrucians, Reptilians? | 玫瑰十字会还是蜥蜴人 |
[16:17] | Secret society of alien lizards. | 类似于外星蜥蜴的秘密组织 |
[16:19] | They impersonate celebrities | 他们装成社会名流 |
[16:20] | in an attempt to take over the planet | 想通过控制大众文化 |
[16:22] | through popular culture. | 来掌控地球 |
[16:24] | – Is that it? – No. | -是这样的吗 -不 |
[16:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:28] | The one I was told about, the guys were wearing white suits. | 我听说 那些人都穿着白色的西服 |
[16:31] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:32] | They drive white vans. | 开着白色面包车 |
[16:33] | Maybe some sort of religious organization? | 可能是某些宗教组织 |
[16:36] | White suits. | 白色西服 |
[16:38] | I don’t know about that, padre. | 这我不清楚 牧师 |
[16:39] | It sounds pretty fake to me. | 我觉得挺假的 |
[16:44] | White vans. | 白色面包车 |
[16:59] | In position. | 就位 |
[17:05] | We’re living under a bridge, | 我们住在桥下 |
[17:06] | and I work three jobs just to keep a tarp over our heads. | 我打三份工就为了保住头顶上的防水布 |
[17:10] | I used to go to prostitutes. Now, I am one. | 我以前会去找妓女 现在自己就是 |
[17:13] | Oh, I thought things couldn’t get worse | 我以前以为没有比五级飓风 |
[17:15] | than a category five hurricane… | 更糟糕的事了 |
[17:17] | But for me, Katrina was the beginning… | 但对我来说 也许卡特里娜飓风只是个开始… |
[17:19] | Oh, my — oh my god. J-J-Jesse! Jess! | 老天爷 杰西 |
[17:23] | – What is it? – Jesse, come and have a look! | -怎么了 -杰西 快来看 |
[17:25] | Quick, quick, quick, quick, quick! | 快来快快快 |
[17:26] | It’s bloody God from your church. | 那不是你教堂的上帝吗 |
[17:28] | Look. See? | 看 看到了吗 |
[17:29] | I lost my wife, | 我失去了妻子 |
[17:30] | lost my insurance | 我的保险 |
[17:31] | and now I’m mentally ill. | 现在我精神也出了问题 |
[17:34] | It’s the guy from the church. | 是教堂的那个家伙 |
[17:37] | I still believe that people are good, | 我还是相信人心是善良的 |
[17:39] | and that’s what helps me sleep at night. | 这想法帮助我入睡 |
[17:47] | How do you sleep at night? | 你是如何入睡的 |
[17:49] | Hi, I’m Frankie Muniz. | 大家好 我是弗兰基·莫尼兹 |
[17:51] | I’m not homeless, and neither are they. | 我不是流浪汉 他们也不是 |
[17:55] | We’re all actors. | 我们都是演员 |
[17:58] | Frankie Muniz. Huge talent. | 弗兰基·莫尼兹 鬼才演员 |
[18:00] | So when it comes time to give… | 当需要奉献的时候 |
[18:02] | …what do we say? | 我们该怎么说 |
[18:04] | Don’t forget! | 不要忘记 |
[18:07] | Fake God. | 假的上帝 |
[18:11] | He’s an actor. | 他是个演员 |
[18:12] | Fake God is a local actor. | 假上帝是个本地的演员 |
[18:28] | It’s only this block that’s on the fritz, right? | 只有这片区域的机器出问题了吧 |
[18:30] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[18:35] | Bulb’s almost brand-new, so that can’t be it. | 灯泡是全新的 应该不是这里的问题 |
[18:37] | It has to be electrical. | 肯定是电力出问题 |
[18:39] | Could be mechanical. Could be the fan. | 可能是机械问题 也可能是排风扇的问题 |
[18:42] | Could be a lot of things. | 可能有很多原因 |
[18:47] | Did you leave the room right now? | 你是刚刚出来的吗 |
[18:50] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[18:59] | This going to take a while? | 这得修上好一会吗 |
[19:02] | Maybe a full reset. | 可能得全部重设 |
[19:06] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[19:21] | 泰迪·冈斯 人才管理 | |
[19:21] | This actor could answer lots of questions. | 这个演员也许能回答我们很多问题 |
[19:24] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[19:24] | Like, why’d they hire him? | 比如他们为什么雇他 |
[19:27] | Does he look like God? Does he act like God? | 他看上去像上帝吗 他演得像上帝吗 |
[19:30] | Maybe God hired him. | 也许是上帝雇了他 |
[19:33] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[19:38] | – Hello? – Hi. | -哪位 -你好 |
[19:40] | We looked online. Y-you represent an actor here? | 我们在网上查到 你是一名演员的经纪人 |
[19:43] | A “Mark hair-lik”? “Ha-relic”? | 一个叫马克·海力克 马克·海拉力克的 |
[19:46] | From the Katrina Commercials? | 卡特里娜广告公司的 |
[19:48] | Harelik. Do you have an appointment? | 海尔力克 你有预约吗 |
[19:50] | Nope. | 没有 |
[19:52] | Alright. Coming. | 好吧 马上来 |
[20:04] | Hey guys! | 伙计们 |
[20:08] | How you been? | 你们还好吗 |
[20:14] | Hey, Jimmy, you still playing with this guy? | 吉米 还和这家伙玩牌 |
[20:17] | He will rob you blind — | 他会让你输光光 |
[20:34] | Mmm. Something smells good. | 闻起来真不错 |
[20:42] | Pete, Nick — please. | 彼得 尼克 别这样 |
[20:47] | I know I messed up big-time — | 我知道我真的搞砸了 |
[20:49] | We need more salt. | 还要加点盐 |
[20:58] | There’s still no word from Tulip? | 图丽普还是没有消息吗 |
[21:01] | That’s weird, isn’t it? | 挺奇怪的吧 |
[21:05] | You’re not worried. | 你并不担心 |
[21:08] | That’s good. | 好吧 |
[21:10] | Why would I be worried? | 我为什么要担心 |
[21:11] | Well, if I had a girl like Tulip | 要是我的妞和图丽普一样 |
[21:13] | I’d be worried day and night, man. | 我肯定成天就知道担心她 伙计 |
[21:15] | If you had a girl like Tulip you’d be wasting your time. | 如果你的妞和图丽普一样 你就是在浪费时间 |
[21:18] | If there’s one thing Tulip O’hare can do, | 如果说图丽普·奥黑尔会做一件事 |
[21:20] | it’s look after herself. | 那就是照顾好她自己 |
[21:21] | – Hey, guys. Teddy Gunth. – Yep. | -你们好 我是泰迪·冈斯 -你好 |
[21:23] | Sorry about the wait. | 不好意思久等了 |
[21:24] | It’s pilot season so crazy busy, | 试播季 忙坏了 |
[21:26] | but how can I be of help to you? | 但你们有什么需要我帮助的吗 |
[21:30] | You represent a Mark Harelik? | 你是马克·海尔力克的经纪人 |
[21:31] | I do. Huge talent. | 没错 他很有天赋 |
[21:33] | Tell me — what exactly are you looking for? | 告诉我 你们想要怎样的人 |
[21:39] | We’re looking for Mark Harelik. | 我们想找马克·海尔力克 |
[21:40] | We have a few questions for him. | 我们要问他几个问题 |
[21:41] | Right, right. Okay, so, | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:43] | I’m hearing tall…Jewish… Right, maybe kinda soulful. | 应该是要高的 犹太人 有点忧郁 |
[21:46] | You guys definitely came to the right place. | 你们绝对找对地方了 |
[21:48] | Um, let me ask you something. | 我问问你们 |
[21:51] | Does it have to be European white | 一定要是欧洲人种的那种白肤色 |
[21:54] | or can it be maybe hispanic? | 还是说西班牙裔的也可以 |
[21:55] | And the only reason why I ask this, right, | 我问这个问题只是因为 |
[21:57] | is because I just signed this Cuban guy. D– so good. | 我刚签下了一个古巴的小伙子 超棒 |
[22:01] | No, no, just tell us where he is. | 不 告诉我们他在哪里就行 |
[22:04] | See, it doesn’t really work that way, boss. | 事情不是这么办的 老板 |
[22:06] | You want access to a Teddy Gunth client… | 你想找到泰迪·冈斯的客户… |
[22:09] | gotta go through Teddy Gunth. | 就必须得通过泰迪·冈斯 |
[22:11] | Now what is this project? | 你们的项目到底是什么 |
[22:14] | It’s “Game of Thrones.” | 是《权力的游戏》 |
[22:23] | And are we talking guest star or something larger? | 是客串角色还是更重要的 |
[22:27] | It’s reoccurring. | 是客串的 |
[22:28] | But there’s a chance he’ll get up to series regular | 但他如果表现好 很有可能拿到 |
[22:30] | if he’s good-like. You know what I mean? | 常驻的机会 懂我的意思吗 |
[22:36] | I want premium cable rate. | 我要按有线付费收视率收费 |
[22:37] | – $15,000 per episode. – Done. | -每集一万五 -没问题 |
[22:39] | And per diem, plus round trip airfare, first class. | 每日津贴 包往返机票 头等舱 |
[22:41] | Business. | 商务舱 |
[22:42] | Nice try. This is HBO. | 想得美 那可是HBO |
[22:44] | No one’s made of money, Gunth, alright? | 谁的钱是大风吹来的 冈斯 |
[22:46] | Even Dinklage flies business. Christ. | 连丁拉基都得坐商务舱 上帝啊 |
[22:49] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[22:56] | – Done. – Excellente, Gunth. | -成交 -太好了 冈斯 |
[22:59] | Alright. Now, we need to arrange a costume fitting immediately. | 好 我们现在要马上安排试装 |
[23:02] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪里 |
[23:04] | Who? Harelik? | 谁 海尔力克 |
[23:05] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[23:05] | What on earth do you mean, Gunth? | 你什么意思 冈斯 |
[23:08] | Hold on. Hold on. Let me show you this Cuban guy — | 等等 等等 我给你们看看这个古巴人 |
[23:10] | We don’t want the Cuban guy, Gunth! | 我们不要那个古巴人 冈斯 |
[23:11] | – I get that — – We don’t want him. | -我知道 -我们不要他 |
[23:12] | We want Harelik, or there’s no deal here, alright? | 我们要海尔力克 不然就吹 |
[23:15] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[23:16] | Oh, for God’s sake. He’s ridiculous, this man. | 上帝啊 这家伙太蠢了 |
[23:18] | I got him this gig. | 我给他找了个活 |
[23:19] | Moment he got it, never heard from him again. | 他接了以后 就再也没消息了 |
[23:22] | The Katrina Commercial? | 卡特里娜广告公司的 |
[23:23] | No. No, no, no. That was over a year ago. | 不不不 那是一年前的事了 |
[23:25] | This was, uh — this was some out of town understudy thing | 是在…乡下做某个替身 |
[23:27] | for some larger than life type character, like, um — | 角色是某个大人物 |
[23:30] | – Like a mob boss or an emperor or something. – Or God. | -黑帮老大或皇帝之类的 -或上帝 |
[23:32] | Yeah, that was it. It was God. | 没错 就是上帝 |
[23:35] | And who hired him? Who was behind this? | 谁雇的他 幕后是谁 |
[23:41] | Who knows? Voices on a phone, right? | 谁知道 电话联系我的 |
[23:43] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[23:45] | I’ll tell you this much, though — | 不过我告诉你们 |
[23:46] | Snooty freakin’ bastards. | 那是一群高傲的混蛋 |
[23:48] | ‘Cause I remember, I told ’em to send me his audition tape | 因为我记得我告诉他们把试镜带给我寄一份 |
[23:50] | ’cause I wanted it for, like, his actor reel, right? | 因为我要加在演艺简历上 |
[23:53] | They told me to pound sand. | 他们要我滚蛋去吧 |
[23:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:57] | Teddy Gunth! | 我可是泰迪·冈斯 |
[23:58] | So I told them, “You listen to me right now. | 我告诉他们 你给我听好了 |
[24:01] | You send me his goddamn audition tape right now, | 你马上把他的试镜带发给我 |
[24:04] | or I’m gonna have screen actors guild on you so fast, | 不然我马上找演员工会的人去找你们 |
[24:06] | your shoes are gonna curl.” | 你绝对吃不了兜着走 |
[24:07] | And believe me, that got their attention. | 相信我 他们立马就乖了 |
[24:09] | They sent it to you, this tape? | 他们把带子给你发了 |
[24:10] | – Yeah. – What’s on it? | -是啊 -上面有什么 |
[24:12] | Are you crazy? I didn’t watch it. | 你疯了吗 我当然没看 |
[24:14] | Have you ever seen an actor’s audition? Nobody watches them. | 你会看演员的试镜吗 没人会看 |
[24:17] | This is a waste of time. It’s ridiculous. It’s making me furious. | 这是浪费时间 太荒谬了 我很生气 |
[24:19] | HBO’s gonna hear about this, gunth! | HBO绝对会知道 伙计 |
[24:21] | – I tell you what — – This tape? | -我跟你说 -这卷带子 |
[24:23] | Do you have a copy? | 你手上还有拷贝吗 |
[24:28] | What do you mean he’s gone? | 你说他不见了是什么意思 |
[24:30] | How could that happen? | 这种事情怎么会发生 |
[24:33] | Who let him out? | 谁把他放走的 |
[24:38] | Well someone better find him | 你们最好能找到他 |
[24:39] | or we’ll have to answer to you know who. | 不然你们知道的那个人会唯我们是问的 |
[24:44] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[24:53] | You’re new, so here’s a little background. | 你是新来的 所以我跟你讲点背景知识 |
[24:57] | When this place was initially conceived and constructed, | 当这里最初被设计并建造完成之时 |
[25:00] | no one had any idea the kind of numbers we’d be getting. | 谁也没想到会接收这么多的犯人 |
[25:04] | Obviously we have issues of overcrowding, | 很显然我们面临着人满为患的问题 |
[25:09] | We’re underfunded, | 缺乏运营资金 |
[25:10] | and sometimes the machine breaks down. | 而且有时候机器还会出故障 |
[25:15] | We’ll have you back to your hell soon enough. | 我们会很快把你送回你的地狱 |
[25:19] | Until then, I’m gonna put you in holding with the others. | 在那之前 我会把你跟其他犯人关在一起 |
[25:23] | And this is what you need to consider — | 而你需要考虑的是 |
[25:27] | lots of first timers, they get very excited | 很多新来的 当他们自己的地狱出故障时 |
[25:29] | when their hells break down. | 他们非常兴奋 |
[25:31] | “Oh, let’s take a break, put our feet up, | “让我们好好放松一下 |
[25:34] | It’s vacation time.” | 假期走起” |
[25:37] | You know what I do with them? | 你知道我怎么处理这种人的吗 |
[25:48] | I put them in the hole. | 我把他们关进洞里 |
[25:56] | You think your worst memory is bad? | 你觉得你那份最痛苦的回忆很糟糕吗 |
[25:59] | You think that’s torture? | 你觉得那就是煎熬吗 |
[26:01] | We can make it worse. | 我们可以让你更痛苦 |
[26:07] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[26:09] | I’ve been reviewing your hell. | 我看过你那段地狱轮回了 |
[26:14] | You seem like a nice young man. | 你似乎是个不错的小伙子 |
[26:17] | Sweet. Kind. Loyal. | 贴心 和善 忠诚 |
[26:25] | That kind of behavior will not be tolerated here. | 那样的行为在这里是不可容忍的 |
[26:27] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[26:33] | This is hell. Act accordingly. | 这里是地狱 识相点 |
[26:40] | We will be watching. | 我们会密切关注你的行为 |
[26:58] | Hey Allie. | 你好 艾莉 |
[27:02] | How you doing? | 近来可好 |
[27:06] | You got so big, huh? | 都长这么大了 |
[27:10] | Those bracelets are pretty. | 手镯真好看 |
[27:13] | You make them? | 是你做的吗 |
[27:19] | I hope my father kills you. | 我希望我爸宰了你 |
[27:40] | 角色 上帝 扮演者 马克·海尔力克 | |
[27:41] | Mark Harelik. Six-two. | 马克·海尔力克 第六场第二幕 |
[27:44] | Gunth management. | 冈斯经纪公司 |
[27:54] | When you’re ready. | 你准备好了就开始 |
[27:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:00] | Let me just ask — uh, is — is there — | 容我问一句 有没有 |
[28:02] | Who am I talking to in this scene? | 这个场景里我是跟谁在对话 |
[28:03] | ‘Cause it’s not — it’s not quite clear from the script. | 因为剧本里没讲清楚我和谁对手戏 |
[28:06] | Could be the heavenly host | 可能是天主 |
[28:07] | or different angels calling up from earth. | 或者从地球打来电话的天使们 |
[28:08] | Your goal is to reassure the faithful, et cetera. | 你要做的是打消信徒的疑虑 让人们安心 |
[28:11] | Okay. Alright. Alright. Got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[28:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:31] | I am the alpha and the omega — | 我乃一切的初始与终结 |
[28:37] | Could I start one more time, please? | 能让我再来一遍吗 |
[28:38] | That — I didn’t… | 我没 |
[28:40] | Sure. Go ahead. | 当然可以 开始吧 |
[28:48] | I am the alpha and the omega, | 我乃一切的初始与终结 |
[28:52] | and the bright morning star. | 我乃明亮的晨星 |
[28:56] | I am the lord, your God. | 我乃主 你们的上帝 |
[29:01] | My children, why have you called me? | 我的子民们 你们因何事呼唤我 |
[29:06] | That was great. | 非常棒 |
[29:09] | Can we move on to the other scenes? | 我们能继续表演下一个场景吗 |
[29:15] | Let’s try the empathy with sufferers scene. | 让我们来试试同情受难者的场景 |
[29:18] | Empathy with sufferers. Right. | 同情受难者 好的 |
[29:21] | The lord your god has heard your lamentations, | 全能的主听到了你们的悲叹 |
[29:26] | your wailing — | 你们的恸哭 |
[29:29] | Rest well, my child. | 安息吧 我的子民们 |
[29:32] | Your suffering is my suffering. | 你们的痛苦就是我的痛苦 |
[29:37] | I shall soothe your pain and dry your tears. | 我会安抚你们的伤痛 擦干你们的眼泪 |
[29:46] | Your suffering is my suffering. | 你们的痛苦就是我的痛苦 |
[29:49] | That just kills me. | 真让我感同身受 |
[29:50] | He’s pretty good. | 他表演的相当不错 |
[29:52] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[29:54] | And finally, uh, your last scene? | 终于到你最后一个试镜场景了 |
[29:56] | Scary prophecy. | 可怕的预言 |
[29:58] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好了就开始 |
[30:02] | Hear me! | 听好 |
[30:04] | Hear me and tremble | 听好 |
[30:08] | and know the signs of the world to come! | 并在颤抖中感知即将发生的预兆 |
[30:12] | Look for the changes, for things impossible. | 寻找不寻常的改变 寻找不可能的存在 |
[30:18] | The dying land, the falling sky, | 垂死崩裂的土地 支离破碎的天空 |
[30:22] | the beasts of the field thrown into confusion. | 惶惑不安的田间野兽 |
[30:26] | Look for the days to shorten, | 寻找不多的时日 |
[30:29] | look for the darkness to grow | 寻找蔓延的黑暗 |
[30:32] | and look for the wicked | 寻找知晓我 |
[30:34] | to know my wrath! | 愤怒的巫者 |
[30:41] | Excellent, thank you. | 棒极了 谢谢 |
[30:44] | I pushed that last part. Don’t you think? | 我最后那一段有点夸张了 你们不觉得吗 |
[30:47] | I mean, I-it’s not as scary if he’s trying to be scary. | 我是说 没有他真想震慑世人时那么可怕 |
[30:50] | You know — you know what I’m saying? | 你知道我想表达的意思吗 |
[30:51] | I agree with that. | 这一点我同意 |
[30:52] | You understand it’s an open-ended arrangement? | 你明白这是一份无限期开放式工作吧 |
[30:54] | There’s no out-date. | 没有合约结束的具体日期 |
[30:55] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 我明白 |
[30:57] | And you’re okay with that? | 而你对此没有意见 |
[30:58] | Well, I… | 其实 我 |
[31:00] | Gosh, I’ve been thinking about this for a — a long time. | 这事我思考了很长时间 |
[31:04] | Obviously, it’s a — it’s a big commitment. | 很显然 这个担子很重 |
[31:06] | But, uh | 但 |
[31:10] | it’s the role of a lifetime. | 这是个千载难逢的角色 |
[31:12] | In that case, congratulations. You’ve got the part. | 这样的话 那就恭喜了 你拿到了这个角色 |
[31:18] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[31:21] | Holy shite! | 我的天 |
[31:23] | They killed him! | 他们把他杀了 |
[31:27] | They had to. | 他们必须这样做 |
[31:29] | Only way to get him to heaven. | 这是送他上天堂的唯一方法 |
[31:32] | Alright, so — | 好了 那么 |
[31:35] | God’s an expert crier and he yells a lot. | 上帝是个哭天喊地 大声嚷嚷的专家 |
[31:38] | Well, we kinda knew that already. | 这一点我们早就知道了 |
[31:40] | Weird though, right? | 但还是很奇怪 对吗 |
[31:41] | Well, if it isn’t weird then they changed the definition | 如果这不算奇怪 那他们肯定在我看这段时 |
[31:43] | while I wasn’t bloody looking. | 修改了奇怪的定义 |
[31:44] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[31:46] | We’re here. | 我们在这里 |
[31:49] | Fake God was from here. | 假上帝来自这里 |
[31:52] | And other people are looking for God here? | 还有其他人在这里寻找上帝 |
[31:55] | Yeah. That’s weird. | 是的 这太奇怪了 |
[31:57] | Right. I vote we call it a day. | 好了 我提议今天就此收工 |
[31:58] | Let’s ring Tulip, see what she’s up to. | 给图丽普打个电话 看看她想怎么办 |
[32:01] | I feel like I’m missing something… | 我觉得自己忽略了什么东西 |
[32:04] | …something really obvious. | 某样非常明显的东西 |
[32:07] | I’m sure you are. | 那是肯定的 |
[32:33] | Looking for a gun, huh? | 找枪吗 |
[32:36] | In the ol’ gun safe maybe? | 或许在这个旧枪柜里 |
[32:39] | Yeah… We changed the combo a month ago. | 我们一个月前把密码改了 |
[33:08] | Hey, Marte. | 你好 玛塔 |
[33:50] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[33:53] | No. | 不行 |
[33:55] | Let me go, Viktor, or I swear to god, | 放我走 维克多 否则我对天发誓 |
[33:58] | I will blow your brains out. | 我会让你脑袋开花 |
[34:00] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:03] | So do it. | 那就动手吧 |
[34:05] | Come on. Now’s your chance. Do it. | 快啊 机会来了 动手 |
[34:20] | Alright, alright. That’s enough. | 好了好了 够了 |
[34:24] | Want me to have a crack at her, boss? | 要我对她动刑吗 老大 |
[34:27] | No thank you, Pat. | 不必了 派特 |
[34:30] | Leave her to me. | 我要亲自审她 |
[34:37] | 卡西迪 你还好吗 | |
[34:40] | 卡西迪 你还好吗 | |
[34:58] | Show me your saggies. | 让我看看你下垂的胸部 |
[35:00] | Come on… Show me… Just-just one time. | 快点 让我看看 就看一次 |
[35:07] | Speak English. English! | 说英语 英语 |
[35:10] | What is wrong with you? | 你这人什么毛病 |
[35:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:20] | How was your chat with superintendent Mannering? | 你和曼娜琳监管聊得如何 |
[35:29] | Fine, was it? Ja. Good. | 还行吗 挺好 |
[35:34] | What is the use of a puzzle book | 所有答案都填完了 |
[35:37] | if all the answers are filled in? | 还要这字谜簿有什么用 |
[35:40] | But I suppose that is exactly their point, then, isn’t it? | 不过我想这正是他们的目的 不是吗 |
[35:45] | “No rest for the wicked.” | “恶人不得安息” |
[36:11] | Am I what, Eugene? | 我还是什么 尤金 |
[36:21] | Hey, look! | 快看 |
[36:22] | It’s new guy! And he brought his anal face! | 是那个新来的 还有他的菊花脸 |
[36:26] | What you guys doin’? | 你们两个在做什么 |
[36:28] | Just talkin’, catchin’ up? | 聊天而已吗 |
[36:30] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[36:32] | What? I like talking. | 怎么 我喜欢聊天 |
[36:34] | He can talk to me too. | 他也可以和我说说话 |
[36:36] | Say something, like, um, um… | 说点什么 比如 |
[36:39] | …Spaghetti. | “意大利面” |
[36:41] | Er, no, no, no, no. No, Mississippi! | 不不不 说”密西西比” |
[36:43] | s-say Mississippi. | 说”密西西比” |
[36:47] | Come on ass face, say Mississippi. | 快点 菊花脸 说”密西西比” |
[36:52] | — Say it. –Stop! | –快说 –住手 |
[37:01] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[37:03] | Or what? | 不然怎样 |
[37:10] | Just… don’t. | 不要这样 |
[37:16] | What happened to you, Hitler? | 你到底怎么了 希特勒 |
[37:19] | You used to be… Hitler. | 你以前可是希特勒啊 |
[37:21] | I mean, what happened to the blitzkrieg and the sieg heils?! | 闪电战和高呼胜利那一套哪去了 |
[37:24] | Remember sieg heil? Sieg heil! | 还记得”胜利”吗 胜利 |
[37:26] | Nein. | 不要 |
[37:36] | Please, Tyler. Viol– | 拜托 泰勒 |
[37:42] | Down goes Hitler! | 打倒希特勒 |
[37:45] | Down goes hitler! | 打倒希特勒 |
[37:49] | Come on, | 快来 |
[37:50] | who else wants a piece of some fascist ass?! | 还有谁想教训这个法西斯混蛋 |
[38:43] | …a long time. Obviously, it’s a-it’s a big commitment. | 很长一段时间 这个担子很重 |
[38:45] | – Alright, Jess, can we just… – But, uh | -杰西 我们能不能 -但 |
[38:48] | – It’s the role of a lifetime. – Jess. | -这是千载难逢的角色 -杰西 |
[38:50] | In that case, congratulations. You’ve got the part. | 这样的话 那就恭喜了 你拿到了这个角色 |
[38:53] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[38:56] | There. See?! | 那 看见了吗 |
[38:58] | Corner of the screen, you can just make out a hand. | 画面角落 能勉强看到只手 |
[39:00] | – Jess… – If I could just magnify that, | -杰西 -如果能放大 |
[39:02] | I could find out whose hand it is. | 我就能看出是谁的手了 |
[39:04] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[39:05] | Jess. Jess! | 杰西 杰西 |
[39:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:10] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[39:10] | I-I think Tulip’s in trouble. I-I don’t know. | 我认为图丽普有危险 我也不知道 |
[39:13] | What? | 什么 |
[39:14] | Bollocks. I wasn’t supposed to say, alright? | 该死 我不该说出来的 |
[39:16] | – Supposed to say what? – I’ve been hinting all day long, | -不该说什么 -我一整天都在暗示你 |
[39:19] | and you just — you haven’t been listening. | 可你 你根本没在听 |
[39:20] | You haven’t been picking up on it. | 你根本没注意到 |
[39:21] | Okay, well, I’m picking up on it now. | 好吧 我现在注意到了 |
[39:22] | What are you talking about? | 是怎么回事 |
[39:23] | Sh-sh-she told me — she told me she could handle it | 她对我说 说她能应付得来 |
[39:27] | and under no circumstances am I to tell you, so I… | 叫我无论如何都不能告诉你 所以我 |
[39:30] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[39:31] | Padre, I want to tell you, but she made me promise that I — | 牧师 我想告诉你的 但她叫我保证 |
[39:33] | Where is she?! | 她在哪 |
[39:35] | My problem is, I went crazy in high school, | 我的问题是高中时太不节制了 |
[39:37] | tried everything I could get my hands on. | 有什么造型产品都往头上抹 |
[39:39] | Gel, mousse, powder. | 发胶 摩丝 蓬蓬粉 |
[39:41] | I think my follicles — they just gave up. | 我觉得我的毛囊受不了我弃我而去了 |
[39:43] | That’s a real thing. | 确实有这么回事 |
[39:44] | Follicles — they-they give up. | 毛囊是会弃你而去的 |
[39:46] | Can I help you? | 你有什么事 |
[39:46] | This Viktor Kruglov’s place? | 这里是维克多·克鲁格洛夫家吗 |
[39:48] | This is private property, pal. Get lost. | 这里是私有地界 伙计 快滚 |
[39:49] | Open the gate. | 开门 |
[39:52] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[39:54] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[39:55] | Where’s Tulip? | 图丽普在哪 |
[39:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:00] | Nobody move. | 谁都不许动 |
[40:32] | It happens sometimes. Heart gives out. | 偶尔会这样 心脏受不了了 |
[40:37] | It’s an art, not a science. | 毕竟艺术和科学不是一回事 |
[40:45] | You’re awake. Good. | 你醒了 太好了 |
[40:48] | I don’t know what you did to the guys out there. | 我不知道你对外面那些人做了什么 |
[40:51] | But I am definitely curious. | 不过我的确很好奇 |
[40:56] | Choices. | 选择困难 |
[40:59] | Hardest part of the job. | 是这工作最难的部分 |
[41:09] | Alright, let’s get to the bottom of things… | 好了 我们来问个究竟吧 |
[41:12] | Stop! | 住手 |
[41:16] | Stop! | 住手 |
[43:09] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[43:11] | Bedroom. | 卧室 |
[43:28] | – Jesse. – Who the hell — ugh! | -杰西 -你他妈是谁 |
[43:30] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[43:34] | – It’s okay. – Jesse don’t! | -没事的 -杰西 住手 |
[43:37] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[43:39] | Jesse, you can’t kill him. | 杰西 你不能杀他 |
[43:44] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |