时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[03:30] | This one’s for you, Charlie. | 这个给你 查理 |
[03:37] | Oh, crap! | 该死 |
[03:45] | Time is running out! | 快没时间了 |
[03:49] | It won’t be long now! | 没有多少时间了 |
[03:51] | Y’all can try to ignore it. | 你们可以假装视而不见 |
[03:54] | But it’s gonna be hard to ignore when your face is on fire! | 等你们脸上着火就没法假装下去了 |
[04:03] | It’s all about to be over. Over! | 一切都要完蛋了 完蛋了 |
[04:08] | Over! | 完蛋了 |
[04:11] | Look for the signs, you sorry sonsabitches. | 好好看看这些征兆 你们这些可悲的混蛋 |
[04:16] | ‘Cause shit is about to get real! | 因为一切要成真了 |
[04:21] | No God. | 没有上帝 |
[04:24] | No men in white suits. No nothin’. | 没有穿白西装的人 什么都没有 |
[04:27] | Maybe I was wrong about this place. | 也许是我对这地方的想法错了 |
[04:30] | Maybe it was a bad idea. | 也许不该来这里 |
[04:32] | No. New Orleans is never a bad idea, all right. | 不 来新奥尔良不是什么坏主意 |
[04:35] | Look, there’s more to the city | 这城市还有很多比 |
[04:37] | than bloody jazz and almost getting killed. | 该死的爵士和差点被杀更有意思的东西 |
[04:39] | I think we should just take a break, have some fun. Yeah? | 我觉得我们应该休息休息 好好玩玩 |
[04:45] | I know Denis knows what I’m talking about, | 我知道丹尼斯明白我的意思 |
[04:46] | isn’t that right, Denis? | 对吧 丹尼斯 |
[04:53] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[04:57] | Me? I-I’m up for whatever. | 我 我随便 |
[05:02] | I know just the place. | 我知道个好地方 |
[05:10] | Ten, nine, eight… | 十 九 八 |
[05:12] | Seven, six, five, four… | 七 六 五 四 |
[05:16] | Three, two, boom. | 三 二 一 |
[05:32] | Hold up. Hold up. Excuse me. Excuse me. | 等等 等等 不好意思 不好意思 |
[05:35] | All’s you got to do… is get shot and stand up?! | 你们只要…中上一枪站起来就行吗 |
[05:40] | Heck, my boyfriend will do that! | 我男朋友都行 |
[05:41] | What? Wh– uh, no. I-I’m not sure I want to do that. | 什么 不 我可不敢确定 |
[05:45] | Oh, come on! | 得了吧 |
[05:46] | It’s like a what? Like a bee sting, right? | 会怎么样 就像蜜蜂蛰一下吧 |
[05:50] | Yeah. Like a bee sting. | 没错 就像蜜蜂蛰一下 |
[05:55] | Excuse me. Hold on now. Hold on. | 不好意思 等等 等等 |
[05:59] | What do you think the good lord would say about this? | 你们觉得上帝会怎么说这件事 |
[06:04] | I think he’d say, “Go back to your choir boys | 我觉得他会说 “回去找你的唱诗班 |
[06:06] | and mind your own business, preacher.” | 别多管闲事 牧师” |
[06:09] | Listen to your hearts, men. | 听从你们的内心 各位 |
[06:11] | Ask yourselves, | 问问自己 |
[06:13] | “Is this really the right thing to do?” | “这是正确的事吗” |
[06:18] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:19] | I didn’t realize this was ladies’ night! | 没想到今晚是女士之夜 |
[06:23] | Now, I got a bunch of money. | 我有一堆钱 |
[06:25] | You got a bunch of guns. | 你们有一堆枪 |
[06:26] | So why don’t y’all stop being a bunch of bitches | 别多说废话了 |
[06:29] | and shoot my boyfriend. | 赶紧朝我男朋友开枪 |
[06:32] | What’s your pleasure? | 你喜欢哪个 |
[06:38] | The big ones pay more, right? | 越大的赔率越高 是吧 |
[06:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:42] | So, in that case… | 那这样的话 |
[06:44] | Why not choose the biggest one? | 选最大的怎样 |
[06:49] | The biggest? | 最大的 |
[06:50] | If you have such a love for money | 如果你这么爱钱 |
[06:52] | and so little love for life, | 这么不爱生命 |
[06:55] | Why not pick the biggest one they got? | 为什么不选最大的枪 |
[06:59] | Or maybe it’s ladies’ night, after all. | 或者今晚其实真的是女士之夜 |
[07:01] | I think one of the smaller… | 我觉得小的… |
[07:03] | All right. Biggest one it is. | 好吧 那就最大的 |
[07:06] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[07:14] | Oh, dear God. | 上帝啊 |
[07:21] | You got this. Okay? | 你可以的 好吗 |
[07:23] | Remember, just hold your breath. | 记住 屏住呼吸 |
[07:26] | And I love you. | 还有我爱你 |
[07:29] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[07:48] | All right, gentle– | 好了 先生… |
[07:56] | Sweetie? | 亲爱的 |
[07:57] | Sweetie? Honey? | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[08:04] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[08:06] | What? | 什么 |
[08:09] | No-o-o-o-o-o! | 不 |
[08:13] | Someone call the police. | 快报警 |
[08:15] | you’re all witnesses. | 你们都是证人 |
[08:17] | I call upon your Christian sense of decency | 希望你们能怀着对上帝的尊重 |
[08:20] | to stand up and give your account. | 站出来作证 |
[08:28] | Here. | 来 |
[08:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:33] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:34] | Open bar. | 免费酒吧 |
[08:41] | 特大新闻 越南发现会飞的猪 | |
[08:41] | In new footage from the Nghe an province of Vietnam, | 越南义省的一段最新曝光的视频中 |
[08:44] | we’re witnessing what some are referring to as a miracle | 我们可以看到这一幕 有些人称之为奇迹 |
[08:47] | and what others are dismissing as a simple hoax. | 也有些人认为这只是一个骗局 |
[09:03] | Home. | 回家 |
[09:07] | I am having fun. | 我玩得很开心 |
[09:11] | Yeah. That kiss with Cass looked pretty fun. | 是啊 和卡西的那个吻我感觉你很开心 |
[09:15] | Very convincing. | 很逼真 |
[09:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:20] | Come on. You’ll sleep tonight. | 走吧 你今晚还得睡觉 |
[09:22] | I don’t want to sleep, Jesse. | 我不想睡 杰西 |
[09:25] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我还得和你说多少次 |
[09:26] | What is your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[09:29] | Ever since the Saint — | 自从圣… |
[09:30] | What’s your problem, huh? | 你怎么回事 |
[09:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[09:37] | Let’s just go yourself. | 你自己走吧 |
[09:41] | – You can’t just… – You can’t just… | -你不能这么 -你不能这么 |
[09:43] | – …repeat everything… – …repeat everything… | -重复我… -重复我… |
[09:46] | – …I say. – …I say. | -说的话 -说的话 |
[09:48] | That’s not a comeback. | 这不算反击 |
[09:59] | He’s gone, right? | 他走了 对吗 |
[10:04] | You sent him back to hell? | 你把他送回了地狱 |
[10:10] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[10:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:18] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[10:24] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you going? | 你们去哪里 |
[10:27] | The night’s still young! | 夜晚才刚刚开始 |
[10:30] | We haven’t even drank the armagnac yet! | 我们还没喝阿马尼亚克酒呢 |
[10:35] | Bollocks. | 该死 |
[10:36] | Sorry about that, Dennis. Go on. You were saying… | 抱歉 丹尼斯 你刚刚说到… |
[10:50] | Yeah. I’m happy, too. | 是啊 我也很开心 |
[10:53] | All right? | 好吧 |
[10:54] | Excuse me. I couldn’t help overhearing. | 不好意思 我听到了一些 |
[10:58] | This man has been trying to tell you that he’s very unhappy. | 这个人一直想告诉你他很不开心 |
[11:01] | Yeah? And what the hell would you know about it? | 是吗 你怎么知道的 |
[11:03] | I’m a French professor from Tulane. | 我是杜兰大学的法语教授 |
[11:05] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[11:06] | Would you, uh — would you mind, professor? | 那你…能帮帮我吗 教授 |
[11:13] | Well, he — and my condolences — | 他…我对你表示同情 |
[11:17] | says that he is dying. | 他说他快死了 |
[11:21] | What? | 什么 |
[11:23] | Congestive, uh, heart disease. | 充血性…心脏病 |
[11:25] | He’s been telling you that… | 他一直要告诉你 |
[11:27] | You’ve been an awful, uh, selfish, absent father. | 你是个糟糕 自私 永远不出现的父亲 |
[11:32] | Uh, he keeps repeating | 不过他一直在重复 |
[11:34] | that there’s something you can do, though, | 你能做些什么 |
[11:36] | that would make it all up to him. | 弥补他 |
[11:38] | Yeah? W-what is it? I-I’ll do anything. | 是吗 什么事 我什么都愿意做 |
[11:41] | He says that he wants to live forever. | 他说他想永生 |
[11:48] | And he thinks that you can help him do that. | 他觉得你能帮他做到 |
[11:52] | What?! | 什么 |
[11:54] | No. No. No! | 不不不 |
[11:57] | No. Absolutely — absolutely not. | 不 绝对 绝对不行 |
[12:04] | Do you hear me? | 听清楚了吗 |
[12:07] | No. | 不 |
[12:21] | He said then, um, he will die hating you. | 他说 他到死都会恨着你 |
[12:26] | Yeah. Most people do. | 是啊 很多人都这样 |
[12:39] | Meanwhile, media specialists speculate | 同时 媒体专家猜测 |
[12:42] | that this may be simply a viral marketing ploy, | 这只是一场病毒式营销 |
[12:44] | 特大新闻 越南发现会飞的猪 | |
[12:45] | publicizing an as-yet-unrevealed film | 是为了宣传一部还未公布的电影 |
[12:48] | or perhaps a weight-loss drug. | 或者某种减肥药 |
[12:56] | Yes, it’s serious. | 是的 是真的 |
[13:00] | They’re praying to a pig. | 他们在向一头猪祈祷 |
[13:03] | This will require resources. | 这需要不少资源 |
[13:05] | Prep the invalid scientist. | 准备好通灵科学家 |
[13:20] | Mnh. No, no. | 不 不 |
[13:22] | I expect we’ll need an extra 30 operatives, | 我估计还需要三十多名工作人员 |
[13:25] | all fully equipped with, uh… | 都得全副武装… |
[13:29] | Second thought, never mind. | 我又想了想 算了 |
[13:34] | I have the situation under control. | 情况都在我掌控之中 |
[13:43] | You missed a spot. | 你漏了一个地方 |
[13:47] | I-I-I-I’m so sorry. | 对…对不起 |
[13:52] | Don’t worry, little boy. | 别担心 小男孩 |
[13:55] | I was young and careless… | 我也曾经年轻疏忽… |
[13:59] | Once. | 过 |
[14:05] | Klaus Helmut Starr. | 克劳斯·赫尔穆特·斯塔尔 |
[14:07] | Born Hamburg, Germany. | 出生在德国汉堡 |
[14:08] | Only child of parents killed in a plane crash. | 父母死于空难 家中独子 |
[14:11] | Orphaned at age 4. | 4岁便成为孤儿 |
[14:13] | Currently lieutenant-colonel of | 现任德国 |
[14:15] | Germany’s gsg 9 elite anti-terrorism unit, | 第九国境防卫队反恐精英小队陆军上校 |
[14:19] | where your exploits were… | 所获得的功勋… |
[14:22] | numerous. | 卓绝 |
[14:25] | How was your flight? | 一路飞来怎么样 |
[14:27] | I hope you found the hotel accommodating. | 希望酒店还合你心意 |
[14:29] | I was told there’d be women. | 我听说会有女人 |
[14:33] | Women? | 女人 |
[14:34] | A high-end brothel staffed entirely by Ukrainian runaways. | 由乌克兰难民所经营的高端妓院 |
[14:39] | There will be women… in time, | 到时会给你找女人的 |
[14:42] | if that’s your desire. | 如果你想要的话 |
[14:44] | But it’s my impression, Herr Starr, | 但我以为 斯塔尔先生 |
[14:48] | that what you really want is… | 你真正想要的是 |
[14:51] | “To sweep the streets clean | “扫清市井中 |
[14:53] | of the parasites that befoul our society | 那些污损我们社会的寄生虫 |
[14:56] | and create a civilization based on the principles | 创造一个以绝对的秩序 |
[14:58] | of absolute order and uncompromising discipline.” | 和决不妥协的纪律为基础的文明” |
[15:04] | Your words, I believe. | 我很肯定这是你的原话 |
[15:11] | What if I told you | 如果我告诉你 |
[15:13] | that our organization feels exactly the same way you do? | 我组织的看法与你如出一辙 你有何感想 |
[15:18] | Like a 10-inch dick, | 好比25厘米的大屌 |
[15:20] | I’d need to see it to believe it. | 我得亲眼见过才能相信 |
[15:23] | And maybe you shall. | 或许能如你所愿 |
[15:25] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[15:30] | Are you christian, Herr Starr? | 你是基督徒吗 斯塔尔先生 |
[15:35] | Does it make a difference? | 有什么影响吗 |
[15:37] | This is just the first step | 这不过是我组织 |
[15:39] | in our organization’s rigorous screening process. | 极其严格的筛选程序的第一步 |
[15:42] | Only the most deserving — | 只有最值得考虑 |
[15:44] | and, yes, pious — candidates will be considered. | 最虔诚的候选人 才有机会 |
[15:53] | Then I am very much… a christian. | 那我就是个非常虔诚的 基督徒 |
[16:19] | He’s one of mine. | 他归我 |
[21:51] | Shit. Shit! | 见鬼 见鬼 |
[21:53] | Shit. Shit. | 见鬼 见鬼 |
[22:01] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[22:11] | “Hear me! | “听好 |
[22:12] | And tremble and know the signs of the world to come! | 在颤抖中感知即将发生的预兆 |
[22:18] | Look for the changes, for things impossible. | 寻找不寻常的改变 寻找不可能的存在 |
[22:23] | The dying land, the falling sky, | 垂死崩裂的土地 支离破碎的天空 |
[22:28] | the beasts of the field thrown into confusion.” | 惶惑不安的田间野兽” |
[22:31] | Hey. How’d you sleep? | 睡得好吗 |
[22:35] | I dreamt about him again. | 我又梦到他了 |
[22:38] | “…And look for the wicked to know my wrath!” | “寻找知晓我愤怒的巫者” |
[22:39] | And Cassidy’s fingers… | 还有卡西迪的手指 |
[22:42] | falling like french fries on TV. | 像电视上的薯条广告一样往下落 |
[22:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:54] | You were late. | 当时你迟到了 |
[22:59] | You almost didn’t make it. | 你差点没及时赶回来 |
[23:02] | – I know. I — – I mean, if it hadn’t been for Cassidy… | -我知道 -如果当时不是有卡西迪在 |
[23:10] | I had my hands pretty full myself. | 当时我也有大麻烦 |
[23:13] | I got back, I stopped him, that’s it. | 我赶回来了 我阻止了他 这就够了 |
[23:16] | Can’t you feel it, Jesse? | 你感觉不到吗 杰西 |
[23:21] | That-that “something’s not right” feeling? | 那种”有什么事情不对劲”的感觉 |
[23:26] | No, I can’t. | 感觉不到 |
[23:31] | I don’t know what to tell you, Tulip. | 我不知道该说些什么 图丽普 |
[23:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[23:41] | I’m gonna go talk to a man about the end of the world. | 我要去找一个家伙聊聊世界末日 |
[23:45] | You want to come? | 你想来吗 |
[23:49] | ‘Course you don’t. | 当然不想 |
[23:54] | – Where’s Cassidy? – I don’t know. | -卡西迪去哪了 -不知道 |
[24:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:18] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[24:23] | Oh, bollocks. Not again. | 该死的 又来 |
[24:30] | Today… | 今天 |
[24:32] | you will compete in a series of trials | 你们将完成一系列试炼 |
[24:34] | designed to test your abilities. | 以测试你们的能力 |
[24:38] | You have all been selected because you are, | 你们被选中的原因 简而言之 |
[24:39] | simply put, the best. | 是因为你们是最好的 |
[24:43] | The strongest. The smartest. The most able. | 最强壮的 最聪明的 最能干的 |
[24:50] | And yet, only one of you | 然而 你们中只有一人 |
[24:54] | will prove worthy enough to join our ranks. | 将证明自己有足够的实力加入我们的队伍 |
[25:01] | But before we begin, are there any questions? | 在我们开始前 有谁有什么问题吗 |
[25:03] | Do you validate parking? | 你们报销停车费吗 |
[25:11] | No, we do not. | 不报销 |
[25:13] | 12 pounds an hour, and you don’t validate? | 一小时12英镑 你们居然不报销 |
[25:17] | It’s standard policy. | 这是常规 |
[25:19] | Then it should have been clearly stated as such beforehand | 那你们早该明确声明这点 |
[25:23] | so that I may have found street parking, | 那样我就能在街边找停车位 |
[25:26] | or — more likely, given the failure of this organization | 或者鉴于这个组织不能带给我任何便利 |
[25:30] | to in any way convenience me — not come at all. | 我很可能今天就不会来了 |
[25:38] | Validate his car. | 给他报销停车费 |
[25:41] | But Starr, | 但斯塔尔 |
[25:43] | from here on out, we do the testing. | 现在我们开始测试 |
[26:11] | We’ve come a long way when it comes to weapons of warfare. | 如今战争武器的研发已突飞猛进 |
[26:14] | But sometimes, | 但有时 |
[26:16] | there is no substitution for hand-to-hand violence. | 没什么能取代徒手搏斗 |
[26:44] | Starr. You’re up. | 斯塔尔 到你了 |
[26:53] | I want everyone to know that what is about to transpire, | 我想让大家知道 接下来将发生的事 |
[26:57] | I take no pleasure in it. | 并非出于我的自娱 |
[27:01] | And… | 就位 |
[27:11] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[27:13] | What does it look like? I’m self-consummating. | 还能是在干什么 我在自慰 |
[27:23] | Very good. | 很好 |
[27:25] | Please, take note that a distraction, | 请记住 就转移注意力而言 |
[27:29] | no matter how unseemly, | 无论是多不得体的举动 |
[27:31] | can very often be the thing that turns the tide in your favor. | 都时常能成为扭转局势的关键 |
[27:41] | Since the days of Cleopatra, | 自埃及艳后的时代以来 |
[27:43] | sexuality has been a weapon deployed to gain leverage. | 性魅力一直都是博得优势的有力武器 |
[27:48] | This is the art of seduction. | 这就是诱惑的艺术 |
[27:54] | I know we come from different sides. | 我知道你我的阵营不同 |
[27:58] | But I think — no, I know — | 但我想 不 我确信 |
[28:01] | We can put all that behind us. | 我们能忘记那一切 |
[28:04] | We can make something beautiful and new. | 我们能创造美好的 全新的未来 |
[28:14] | All you have to do… | 你唯一要做的事 |
[28:15] | is meet me at the train station with the microfiche. | 就是拿着微缩胶片在车站跟我汇合 |
[28:20] | And…time. | 时间到 |
[28:27] | Anyone know where I can get a copy of that microfiche? | 有谁知道那种微缩胶片哪里有吗 |
[28:30] | Yes. Very good indeed. Starr? | 好了 很好 斯塔尔 |
[28:43] | And…Go. | 预备 开始 |
[28:47] | I told you already, Mr. Peterson, | 我已经告诉过你了 彼得森先生 |
[28:49] | the answer is “No.” | 我不同意 |
[28:52] | I shouldn’t even be meeting you right now. | 我都不该来这里见你 |
[28:57] | Give me the microfiche, you bitch, | 把微缩胶片给我 贱货 |
[28:59] | or I’ll kill you and your family. | 否则我杀你全家 |
[29:41] | Two final candidates. | 最后两位候选人 |
[29:44] | One last opportunity to prove your worth. | 最后的机会 证明你的价值 |
[29:49] | Proceed. | 开始 |
[30:04] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[30:26] | Welcome to the Grail. | 欢迎来到圣杯 |
[30:29] | “The Grail”? | “圣杯” |
[30:31] | Please, Herr Starr, have a seat. | 斯塔尔先生 请坐 |
[30:37] | For over 2,000 years, | 两千多年来 |
[30:40] | this organization has been at the very heart of world affairs. | 我们组织一直都处于世界事务的核心 |
[30:45] | What do you think is the source of our enduring power? | 你觉得我们无尽的力量之源是什么 |
[30:49] | I would imagine a combination of economic influence | 我觉得应该是经济影响 |
[30:52] | and sexual blackmail. | 和性敲诈的结合 |
[30:54] | Some, of course. | 当然 部分是 |
[30:56] | But the true inspiration | 不过我们力量 |
[31:00] | of our authority is… | 真正的源泉是 |
[31:08] | Christ. | 基督 |
[31:12] | You seem disappointed. | 你好像很失望 |
[31:14] | I was hoping for something more in the vein of atomic warfare, | 我还以为是核战之类的 |
[31:20] | not myths and legends. | 没想到是神话传说 |
[31:22] | This is no myth. | 这不是神话 |
[31:24] | Christ lives on. | 基督存在 |
[31:25] | Yes, yes, he lives in our hearts. | 是啊 存在于我们心中 |
[31:27] | No, Herr Starr. | 不 斯塔尔先生 |
[31:28] | Christ lives in a top-secret location | 基督生活在机枪把手的 |
[31:32] | guarded by machine guns. | 最高机密地点 |
[31:38] | Does he? | 是吗 |
[31:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:41] | You see, before he sacrificed himself for our sins, | 主为我们的罪牺牲自己之前 |
[31:45] | our lord gave a final gift to humanity — | 给人类了一件最后的礼物 |
[31:52] | He fathered a child. | 他孕育了一个孩子 |
[31:59] | For generations, the Grail has protected this holy lineage | 世代以来 圣杯一直保护他的血脉 |
[32:02] | in preparation for one event — | 准备迎接一件事 |
[32:06] | The end of the world. | 世界末日 |
[32:08] | Only God knows exactly when, but it will be soon. | 只有上帝知道具体是什么时候 不过就快了 |
[32:12] | We have been assured from sources at the highest levels. | 最高级别消息来源已经确认 |
[32:16] | And the Grail will be ready. | 圣杯会做好准备 |
[32:20] | And at the exact moment that hope is abandoned, | 就在丧失希望的一瞬间 |
[32:25] | our savior will reveal himself to the frightened masses. | 我们的救世主会向恐惧的世人显露真身 |
[32:32] | Ingenious. | 有创意 |
[32:34] | The world on its knees, | 世人跪拜 |
[32:35] | begging for direction like the ugly girl at a gang bang. | 像群P时的丑逼一样祈求指引 |
[32:44] | Your uniform. | 你的制服 |
[32:51] | Some of the men find it a bit… | 有人可能会觉得有点 |
[32:55] | flamboyant. | 招摇 |
[32:58] | It’s… | 我觉得 |
[33:00] | spectacular. | 很棒 |
[33:05] | May I ask, what would be my specific role in all this? | 请问一下 我的具体角色是什么 |
[33:11] | The Samson Unit of the Grail handles the false prophets, | 圣杯萨姆森小队负责处理假先知 |
[33:15] | contenders to Christ’s throne. | 基督宝座的竞争者 |
[33:18] | Our job is to rid the world of their competing narratives. | 我们的工作是消除世界上的竞争性人员 |
[33:22] | Charlemagne. Lincoln. Belushi. | 查理曼大帝 林肯 贝鲁什 |
[33:26] | You name it. | 等等 |
[33:28] | You… | 你… |
[33:30] | will be my right-hand man. | 将做我的左膀右臂 |
[33:35] | The Grail killed Abraham Lincoln? | 圣杯杀了林肯 |
[33:38] | Mm. Yes, we did. | 没错 |
[33:41] | And why did we do that? | 为什么呢 |
[33:44] | He preserved the union, won the war, sense of humor. | 他保留了联盟 赢了战争 还有幽默感 |
[33:50] | His polling was probably through the roof. | 他的民意测验结果肯定高上天了 |
[33:55] | Something tells me you’re going to do great things here, | 直觉告诉我 你会做出一番成就 |
[33:58] | Herr Starr. | 斯塔尔先生 |
[34:02] | Thank you for this opportunity. | 谢谢你给我的机会 |
[34:54] | Blood, people! | 鲜血 各位 |
[34:56] | Blood and brains | 鲜血 脑浆 |
[34:58] | and people screaming until their lungs hurt. | 以及声嘶力竭的人 |
[35:01] | That’s how bad it’s gonna be! | 就是如此糟糕 |
[35:03] | That is what’s coming! | 马上就要来了 |
[35:06] | – So…- Watch your asses. | -所以… -小心点 |
[35:09] | – I’m taking five. – Don’t forget the beer bucket. | -我休息一下 -不要忘了啤酒桶 |
[35:17] | Ah, father! | 神父 |
[35:19] | I noticed you standing there. | 我看到你站在那了 |
[35:22] | Always good to see a fellow soldier for the lord. | 我一向高兴看到为主战斗的同僚 |
[35:26] | Question for you? | 能问个问题吗 |
[35:28] | Hit me. | 尽管问 |
[35:32] | Are you crazy or just a con man? | 你是疯了还是只是个骗子 |
[35:35] | And those are my only two choices? | 就只有这两个选项吗 |
[35:36] | ‘Cause I normally describe myself | 我一般形容自己为 |
[35:39] | as a “Left-handed alcoholic sinner child of God.” | “上帝的左撇子酒鬼罪人子民” |
[35:46] | I didn’t mean to insult you. | 我不是想侮辱你 |
[35:48] | It’s just, I’ve been wondering about the end of the world. | 只是 我一直在考虑世界末日的事 |
[35:54] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:57] | Buy me a beer. We’ll wonder together. | 你请我喝啤酒 我们一起考虑 |
[36:01] | Sorry again about the confusion. | 再次因我们的失误抱歉 |
[36:03] | Ever since the carts started operating in tandem, | 自从开马车的开始一起行动 |
[36:06] | you’d be surprised how much this happens. | 你不知道这种情况多常见 |
[36:09] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[36:10] | Alcohol and a lack of vital signs’ll do it to ya every time. | 每次喝酒喝到没有生命体征都会这样 |
[36:22] | Poor people. | 可怜的人 |
[36:25] | I’d rather be them than him. | 我宁愿是他们 也不想是他 |
[36:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:04] | Ten, nine, eight, seven… | 十 九 八 七… |
[37:08] | Six, five, fo– | 六 五 四… |
[37:25] | I’m real sorry about your boyfriend, ma’am. | 对你男友的去世深表遗憾 女士 |
[37:28] | Terrible loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[37:32] | Y’all should be sorry. | 你们是该遗憾 |
[37:35] | We robbed you assholes blind. | 我们狠抢了你们 |
[37:39] | That wasn’t my boyfriend. | 那不是我男朋友 |
[37:41] | And he wasn’t dead. | 他也没死 |
[37:44] | We came in here, played y’all for the idiots y’all are… | 我们来此 把你们耍的团团转 |
[37:50] | Took your money, and drank your beer. | 拿了你们的钱 喝了你们的酒 |
[37:52] | So put your goddamn hats back on. | 所以快把你们的帽子戴回去吧 |
[37:56] | And tell me which one of you banjo-diddling little bitches | 告诉我 你们哪个小打小闹的贱货 |
[38:01] | has got the balls to earn your money back. | 有胆量把钱赢回去 |
[38:38] | Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four — | 十 九 八 七 六 五 四 |
[38:53] | Again. | 再来 |
[39:02] | So. The world’s ending, huh? | 世界末日啊 |
[39:09] | Why? What makes you say that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[39:15] | Common sense. Science. | 常识 科学 |
[39:18] | The world’s been ending since it started. | 世界开始后便在迈向终结 |
[39:20] | That’s not an answer. | 这不是答案 |
[39:22] | What’s the question? | 问题是什么 |
[39:25] | What are you looking for? Proof? | 你在找什么 证据吗 |
[39:28] | Well, that’s what you’re advertising here, right? | 你一直在宣扬的就是这个 对吧 |
[39:30] | “Signs of the apocalypse” and all that? | 天启的迹象之类的 |
[39:36] | That’s mostly just metaphor. | 那更多是隐喻 |
[39:40] | I hear things. I see things. | 我听到东西 看到东西 |
[39:45] | People come up to me, they say all sorts of crazy stuff. | 有人来找我 各种疯言疯语 |
[39:50] | And there has been an uptick ever since Tom Cruise exploded, | 自从汤姆·克鲁斯爆炸后 疯言疯语变多了 |
[39:53] | no question. | 毫无疑问 |
[39:56] | The Cubs winning… | 小熊队赢了 |
[39:59] | …Trump, this — this flying pig. | 特朗普 还有那头会飞的猪 |
[40:02] | That’s real wrath of god stuff, right? | 那才是真正的上帝之怒 对吧 |
[40:06] | But sooner or later, there’s always an explanation — | 但迟早会有解释 |
[40:10] | Strong pitching, KGB interference, whatever. | 强力投球 克格勃干涉之类的 |
[40:18] | In the end, there’s always a good reason. | 最后 肯定会有解释 |
[40:23] | So you’re just out here scaring people? For money? | 所以你是出来吓人的 为了钱吗 |
[40:27] | They’re already scared. | 他们早就害怕了 |
[40:29] | They come listen to me talk about the end of the world | 他们来听我说世界末日 |
[40:32] | so they can worry about that | 是为了去担心那个 |
[40:33] | instead of what really scares them. | 好不去想真正让他们害怕的东西 |
[40:35] | Which is what? | 那是什么 |
[40:39] | Themselves. | 他们自己 |
[40:42] | What is more frightening than who we are and what we done? | 还有什么比我们和我们做的事更让人害怕 |
[40:51] | Well, I have got car payments and a drinking problem, | 我得还车贷 我还酗酒 |
[40:55] | so I should probably get back to it. | 所以我该回去了 |
[41:02] | You hear about this whole fractional “Soul-selling” thing? | 你听说过”出卖灵魂”的事吗 |
[41:07] | The Japanese, sure. | 当然了 那个日本人 |
[41:09] | This parishioner came to me about it. | 有个信徒因为那个来找我 |
[41:15] | He’s thinking about selling a small amount of his, you know. | 他想卖一小部分自己的灵魂 |
[41:18] | And, of course, I said, “No way.” | 当然 我告诉他不行 |
[41:21] | But this guy was in quite a tough situation. | 但这个人情况很困难 |
[41:24] | Friends were in trouble, needed help. | 他朋友有麻烦 需要帮助 |
[41:27] | So by selling off this small part of his soul — | 所以通过卖一小部分他的灵魂 |
[41:30] | And I mean, tiny, like one percent — | 我是说 很小一部分 大概1% |
[41:37] | I thought… | 我觉得… |
[41:39] | Maybe it was a sacrifice worth making. | 这样的牺牲可能是值得的 |
[41:41] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[41:49] | I would tell your parishioner | 我会告诉你的信徒 |
[41:51] | that if he wants to help his friends, | 如果他想帮助朋友 |
[41:55] | he should give a kidney. | 他应该去卖肾 |
[42:04] | And if you’re looking for signs of the apocalypse, | 如果你在找天启的证据 |
[42:07] | I would start with men selling off their souls. | 那人卖灵魂就是一个 |
[42:31] | The situation has been handled. | 处理好了 |
[42:35] | Where to next? | 下面去哪里 |
[42:36] | New Orleans, sir. | 新奥尔良 |
[42:38] | And the target? | 目标呢 |
[42:39] | Uh, a preacher. “Jesse Custer.” | 一个传教士 杰西卡斯特 |
[42:42] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[43:10] | The water was highly toxic. | 那里的水有剧毒 |
[43:12] | I’m sorry, but would you mind explaining it again? | 不好意思 能请你再解释一下吗 |
[43:15] | The water killed the whole village. | 水害死了整个村子的人 |
[43:18] | Made the pig float. | 让那头猪浮起来了 |
[43:20] | The water made the pig float? | 水让那头猪浮起来了 |
[43:23] | How could contaminated water produce | 被污染了的水怎么能 |
[43:25] | such an unusual effect? | 产生这样的效果呢 |
[43:28] | It was saturated with hydrogen atoms. | 它里面全是氢原子 |
[43:31] | Permeated the pig’s tissue. | 渗透进了猪的组织 |
[43:33] | Resulted in limited levitation. | 导致了一点悬浮 |
[43:35] | Like a meat balloon. | 就跟肉气球一样 |
[43:37] | “Meat balloon”? | “肉气球” |
[43:38] | Meat balloon. | 是肉气球 |
[43:40] | – It just seems so incredible. – Remind me — | -真是太难以置信了 -请问 |
[43:43] | Are you a scientist? | 你是科学家吗 |
[43:45] | No. | 不是 |
[43:47] | Well, then shut up! | 那你就闭嘴 |