| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [01:03] | I’d rather eat a skunk’s balls. | 还不如去舔臭鼬的蛋 |
| [01:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [01:51] | That was nice of you. | 你人真好 |
| [01:54] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 我不好 |
| [01:54] | – No. – Take him to the hold! | -不 -带他去禁闭室 |
| [01:57] | No, no, no, no! Please, please. | 不不不不 求你了 |
| [01:58] | I was being selfish. | 我一直都很自私 |
| [01:59] | Okay, look, I didn’t want to trip on it. | 我只是不想绊倒而已 |
| [02:01] | Please! I wasn’t being nice! Please! | 求你了 我不是想做好人 求你了 |
| [02:04] | Anything — Anything but the hold! | 什么都可以 别让我去禁闭室 |
| [02:06] | I don’t want to go to the hold, okay? | 我不想去禁闭室好吗 |
| [02:10] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
| [02:14] | What are we supposed to eat now? | 我们现在还能吃啥 |
| [02:15] | That bitch! | 那个婊子 |
| [02:20] | I’m telling you, this isn’t right. | 他们不能这么做 |
| [02:22] | We should do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
| [02:24] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
| [02:26] | Quiet! Shut up and let me think! | 安静 闭上嘴让我想想 |
| [02:32] | I said “Shut up”! | 我说了闭嘴 |
| [02:34] | Hold him down. | 按住他 |
| [02:42] | Let’s show him how much that fire can really burn. | 我们来让他了解下那火怎么烧到他 |
| [02:49] | Next time I tell you to shut up, shut up! | 下次我叫你闭嘴 就闭嘴 |
| [02:56] | Hope nobody has to shit. | 希望没人想拉屎 |
| [04:54] | You’re a chubby little bugger, aren’t you? | 你真像个丰满的小汉堡 |
| [04:59] | * Way down in Tipperary where cow plop is thick * | * 蒂珀雷里那里牛奶很浓 * |
| [05:05] | * Where women are young and the lads all come quick * | * 那里的女人都很年轻 小伙子们来的很快 * |
| [05:11] | * There lived pretty Charlotte, the girl we adore * | * 那里住着夏洛特 我们都喜欢她 * |
| [05:16] | * The pride of the dear Erin, the Scarlet-Haired Whore * | * 艾琳的骄傲 绯红头发的妓女 * |
| [05:23] | * It’s Scarlet the harlot, the girl we adore * | * 我们喜欢的女生 是个红发的妓女 * |
| [05:29] | * The pride of dear Erin, the Scarlet-Haired Whore * | * 艾琳的骄傲 绯红头发的妓女 * |
| [05:39] | Don’t you worry, a mhac. | 别担心 我的儿 |
| [05:42] | I’m gonna be the best da you ever seen. | 我会成为最好的父亲 |
| [06:41] | Can I get you anything? | 有什么能为你效劳吗 |
| [06:43] | Puis-je vous offrir quelque chose? | 有什么能为你效劳吗 |
| [06:48] | No. I won’t do it. | 不 我不会这么做的 |
| [07:07] | Still with the nightmares, then? | 还在做噩梦吗 |
| [07:12] | Fridge is busted. | 冰箱坏了 |
| [07:17] | Y’know, me brother used to get night terrors. | 我兄弟过去也有梦魇 |
| [07:19] | Me ma’d fix ‘im something called a “Celtic Sandman.” | 我妈用个叫凯尔特沙人的玩意治好了他 |
| [07:23] | Dram of whiskey, dram of honey, | 一点威士忌 一点蜂蜜 |
| [07:25] | just a pellet or two of rat poison. | 一两粒老鼠药 |
| [07:28] | Couple of swigs of that, you’ll sleep so hard | 喝个几杯 你就能睡得很沉 |
| [07:30] | you won’t even dream. | 你都不会做梦 |
| [07:33] | Hey, you wanna go out? | 想出去转转吗 |
| [07:36] | Out where? | 去哪 |
| [07:39] | I don’t know. Out, y’know? | 不知道 反正是出去 |
| [07:41] | Have fun, get in trouble, | 找点乐子 找点麻烦 |
| [07:44] | maybe go back to that Hurt Locker place. | 也许回拆弹部队那儿 |
| [07:47] | I should stay here with Denis. | 我应该留在这陪丹尼斯 |
| [07:50] | What about Jesse? | 杰西呢 |
| [07:55] | Nah. He’s, uh… | 他嘛 |
| [07:58] | got his God thing goin’ on. | 还在找着上帝呢 |
| [08:01] | Needs his rest. | 他得休息 |
| [08:03] | It’s already 2:30 in the morning. | 这都凌晨两点半了 |
| [08:05] | I think you do, too, luv, huh? | 你也该休息了 亲爱的 |
| [08:11] | Yeah. No. | 是啊 |
| [08:13] | Bad idea. You’re right. | 坏主意 你说得对 |
| [08:16] | – I’m going to bed. – Alright. | -我要去睡了 -好的 |
| [08:19] | – ‘Night, Cass. – ‘Night, luv. | -晚安 卡西迪 -晚安 亲爱的 |
| [08:34] | Mords moi… | 咬我 |
| [08:37] | Mords moi… | 咬我 |
| [08:39] | Mords moi. | 咬我 |
| [08:42] | Mords moi. | 咬我 |
| [08:45] | Mords moi. | 咬我 |
| [08:48] | Mords moi. | 咬我 |
| [08:50] | Mords moi! | 咬我 |
| [08:52] | -Mords moi. – What is it? | – 咬我 -你在说什么 |
| [08:53] | – Mords moi! – What’s the matter? | -咬我 -怎么了 |
| [08:55] | – Mords moi! Mords moi! – Alright, alright, alright. | -咬我 咬我 -好了好了 |
| [08:58] | Calm down, calm down, calm down. Calm down. | 冷静 冷静 |
| [09:04] | Bite me. Bite me. | 咬我 咬我 |
| [09:07] | Bite me. | 咬我 |
| [09:08] | Bite me. | 咬我 |
| [09:10] | Bite me. | 咬我 |
| [09:11] | Bite me. Bite me. | 咬我 咬我 |
| [09:53] | I’m so glad I got the landlord | 真高兴我们让房东 |
| [09:54] | to let us use the back staircase. | 允许我们用后面的楼梯 |
| [09:56] | Super handy. | 真是方便 |
| [10:00] | Two sugars. Like ya like. | 两份糖 你喜欢的 |
| [10:05] | So, this is worth all the risk huh? | 这值得我们冒险吗 |
| [10:07] | “The best way to know | 了解你目标最好的方式 |
| [10:08] | your target is through ‘concealed intimacy.'” | 是去观察那些隐藏的亲密 |
| [10:11] | It’s in the handbook. | 在手册里呢 |
| [10:12] | So, uh, when’s the big boss man get here? | 老大什么时候来 |
| [10:14] | Boss man? | 老大 |
| [10:16] | Yeah. Herr Starr. | 斯塔尔先生 |
| [10:18] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上 |
| [10:20] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
| [10:22] | Boo Berry. | 浆果大爆炸 |
| [10:24] | Want some? | 要来点吗 |
| [10:26] | Those are why you look like that. | 这就是你像那样的原因 |
| [10:44] | How’s it going? | 情况怎么样了 |
| [10:48] | Bit of a rough night. | 昨晚挺难熬的 |
| [10:50] | Doctor said it’s no use in hospital. | 医生说去医院没有用 |
| [10:52] | Just give him a sedative | 只给了他镇定剂 |
| [10:53] | and told me just be here for him, you know? | 告诉我要我留在他身边 |
| [10:59] | Anything I can do? | 有我能帮忙的地方吗 |
| [11:01] | Nah, we’re good. Uh…you headed out? | 没事的 你要出去吗 |
| [11:05] | I thought I’d go to Circuit Works. | 我准备去电路工作室 |
| [11:08] | Right. | 是哦 |
| [11:09] | Okay. Fun. | 有趣 |
| [11:11] | Takin’ the God audition. | 把上帝的试镜带去 |
| [11:12] | It’s your idea, right? | 是你的主意对吧 |
| [11:14] | See if they can enhance the video, | 看看他们能不能提高视频质量 |
| [11:18] | blow up the image? | 放大画面 |
| [11:20] | Oh, yeah. Right. Right. | 是的 对 没错 |
| [11:24] | Look for serial numbers on the barrel of the gun? | 查查枪管上的序列号 |
| [11:27] | See if they can trace the — | 看看是否能查到 |
| [11:28] | Back to the owner. Yeah. | 查到枪的主人 是啊 |
| [11:30] | Like they do on the shows. | 就像电视里演的那样 |
| [11:32] | Makes sense. | 言之有理 |
| [11:38] | It’s my only lead. | 这是我唯一的线索 |
| [11:41] | It’s all I got. | 我手头就这么点信息 |
| [11:43] | Well, it’s a good idea. | 是个好点子 |
| [11:45] | I’m glad I thought of it. | 我很高兴自己想到了这个点子 |
| [11:47] | Tell me how you get on, alright? | 有什么消息了告诉我好吗 |
| [11:49] | Alright. | 好的 |
| [11:55] | Padre? Um… | 神父 |
| [12:01] | You know when you were asking | 还记得你问我你有什么 |
| [12:02] | if there was anything you could do to help? | 可以帮丹尼斯做的 |
| [12:04] | With Denis? | 力所能及之事吗 |
| [12:06] | You want me to pray for him? | 你想让我为他祈祷吗 |
| [12:07] | No, Christ, no. | 老天 当然不是 |
| [12:11] | Well, sure, if it’d help like, | 当然 如果祈祷有所帮助的话 |
| [12:12] | but that’s not what I was thinkin’. | 但我想叫你做的不是这个 |
| [12:15] | What? | 那是什么 |
| [12:19] | Look, I don’t know if it’s possible or even doable | 听着 我不知道这是否可能或者可行 |
| [12:21] | or how your power works there | 或者你的能力在其准则和框架之内 |
| [12:23] | in terms of guidelines and parameters — | 或者不管他妈的什么规则内 |
| [12:24] | what the bloody rules are, per se, but… | 是否可以这样发挥作用 但是 |
| [12:30] | Padre, he’s dying, alright? | 神父 他快死了 |
| [12:33] | – Maybe you could just — – Jesus, Cass. | -也许你可以 -上帝啊 卡西 |
| [12:36] | I mean… | 我是说 |
| [12:38] | I’m not sure Genesis could help, but… | 我不确定创世纪在这种情况下是否有效 但 |
| [12:42] | even if it could… | 即使它能奏效 |
| [12:45] | I just… | 我只是 |
| [12:49] | I-I don’t think that’s what it’s for. | 我不认为创世纪的力量是用来做这种事的 |
| [12:54] | Right. Of course. | 没错 当然 |
| [12:56] | Prob-Probably not. | 大概确实不是 |
| [12:58] | – You understand? – ?Yeah. | -你明白吗 -明白 |
| [13:04] | Alright. | 好吧 |
| [13:13] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
| [13:14] | Hurt Locker. | 拆弹部队那里 |
| [13:16] | What is it with you and that place? | 你和那个破地方到底怎么回事 |
| [13:19] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
| [13:20] | Obviously. | 很显然 |
| [13:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [13:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
| [13:34] | Alright. Good. | 好吧 那就好 |
| [13:41] | Goin’ to Circuit Works. | 我现在要去电路工作室一趟 |
| [13:44] | Why? | 去干什么 |
| [13:47] | Show them the God audition, | 给他们看看上帝的试镜录像 |
| [13:49] | see if they can blow up an image of the gun. | 看看他们能不能增强一下录像里那把枪的影像 |
| [13:52] | Y’know, trace the shooter. | 你知道的 查到开枪的人 |
| [14:00] | It was Cassidy’s idea. | 卡西迪想出来的主意 |
| [14:07] | Can I come? | 我能跟你一起去吗 |
| [14:13] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
| [14:16] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
| [14:17] | Don’t forget our anniversary sale, coming up this weekend | 别忘了我们的年度促销盛典 就在这周末 |
| [14:21] | from 6:00 to 9:00 a.m. Saturday. | 周六早6点到9点 |
| [14:22] | – Next. ?- Come on down. | -下一位 -务必光临哦 |
| [14:25] | So. I have this video that’s unclear, | 我手上这段视频不太清晰 |
| [14:27] | and I heard, from a friend, that you could improve the picture. | 我听一个朋友说 你们可以增强影像画质 |
| [14:31] | Like they do on the shows. | 就像电视剧里演的那样 |
| [14:33] | The shows? | 电视剧 |
| [14:34] | Yeah, y’know, like, the cop shows. | 是的 你知道的 那种警匪片 |
| [14:37] | When they blow up an image to see a license plate | 剧里警察增强影像来看清车牌 |
| [14:40] | or blurry sign, serial numbers on a gun… | 或者模糊的标志 枪上的序列号之类的 |
| [14:46] | And, uh, what are you looking for? | 那你准备从视频中找什么呢 |
| [14:50] | Serial numbers on a gun. | 一把枪上的序列号 |
| [14:53] | We’ll take a look. Give us a minute. | 我们先看下视频 稍等一下 |
| [14:56] | You should know… | 应该事先告诉你们 |
| [14:58] | there are things on here that, out of context, | 视频里的有些画面 有点不太和谐 |
| [15:02] | might seem confusing. | 可能会让人感到迷惑 |
| [15:04] | This is New Orleans. We’ve seen it all before. | 这里是新奥尔良 我们什么大场面都见过了 |
| [15:06] | And worse. | 再糟的都见过 |
| [15:10] | I just want to know if you can see the serial numbers. | 我只想知道你们能不能从视频里看清出序列号 |
| [15:14] | Right. Give us a minute. | 好的 稍等 |
| [15:18] | Appliances and Electronics, pick up 241. | 家用电器及电子部 请接241分机 |
| [15:22] | It’s got an auto-defrost, ice-maker right here. | 配备有自动除霜功能 这里有个制冰器 |
| [15:26] | Each one of these shelves can hold a gallon of liquid. | 里面每层架子都可以承重一加仑液体 |
| [15:28] | Can I get it today? | 我现在买今天就能送货上门吗 |
| [15:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [15:31] | Oh, we needed a fridge. | 我们需要个冰箱 |
| [15:33] | I can set an order in 20 minutes. | 20分钟内就可以给你发货 |
| [15:35] | – Great. ?- Great. | -好极了 -好极了 |
| [15:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
| [15:39] | I’m still waiting on the Dork Dudes. | 我还在等那群书呆子的消息 |
| [15:43] | – The what? – ?The serial numbers? | -什么 -序列号 |
| [15:45] | The reason we came here. Remember? | 我们来这里就是为了这个正事 还记得吗 |
| [15:49] | Oh, right. Yeah. | 对 记得 |
| [15:52] | You need me for that? | 但这事你需要我陪着吗 |
| [15:59] | This is how good behavior will be dealt with. | 这就是品行良好的下场 |
| [16:04] | In other news, my team and I have discovered | 另有新消息 我和我的团队已经发现了 |
| [16:07] | the source of our technical difficulties, | 我们所面临的技术问题的源头所在 |
| [16:09] | so we should have you back in your individual Hell cells | 所以不久后你们就可以回到各自单独的 |
| [16:12] | in short order. | 牢房里去了 |
| [16:16] | Yes. I’m excited too. | 没错 我也很兴奋 |
| [16:19] | Your cells, for those of you that don’t know, | 你们的单人牢房 对于那些还不了解的人 |
| [16:21] | are powered by a central generator. | 由中央发电机组供能 |
| [16:24] | From this generator, each block draws its allowance of power — | 每间牢房都有从机组获取一定限额的能源 |
| [16:29] | an allowance — | 这个限额 |
| [16:30] | a very specific allowance based on personnel. | 根据每个人的情况而定 十分精确 |
| [16:34] | Based on you. | 多寡取决于你们自己 |
| [16:37] | But problems can occur — | 但系统会出现问题 |
| [16:38] | problems like the ones we’ve been experiencing — | 就像我们现在正经历的 |
| [16:40] | when there are more yous than there should be. | 当你们人数过多时 |
| [16:43] | When one of the yous isn’t supposed to be here. | 当你们中的谁不属于这里时 |
| [16:48] | My question is: who? | 那么问题来了 这个人是谁 |
| [16:52] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
| [16:53] | The sooner I know, the sooner I can get you out of here. | 我越早知道 就能越早送你离开这里 |
| [16:57] | Who is it then? | 到底是谁呢 |
| [17:00] | Who doesn’t belong in Hell? | 谁不应该出现在地狱 |
| [17:03] | Going once… | 我问第一次 |
| [17:07] | going twice… | 第二次 |
| [17:13] | – Uh, I-it’s me. – It’s me. | -是我 -是我 |
| [17:15] | – It’s me. – No, I raised my hand fist. | -是我 -不 我先举手的 |
| [17:17] | – No, over here. – It’s me. | -不 看这里 -是我 |
| [17:18] | – It’s me! – I don’t belong here. | -是我 -我不属于这里 |
| [17:20] | Put your hands down. | 把你们的手都放下 |
| [17:23] | Alright, we’ll do it that way. | 好了 我们等等再换个方法 |
| [17:26] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
| [17:28] | whoever you are; we’ll find you. | 不管这个人是谁 我们都会把你揪出来的 |
| [17:39] | It’s me. I know it is. | 是我 我知道肯定是我 |
| [17:42] | Single mother. Three kids. | 单身母亲 有三个孩子 |
| [17:45] | I-I gave them everything. Cooking, cleaning… | 我为他们奉献了一切 做饭 打扫卫生 |
| [17:49] | And they weren’t easy those kids. | 那些孩子可不好伺候 |
| [17:51] | I-I was at the end of my rope. | 当时我实在忍无可忍了 |
| [17:54] | And then you set them on fire. | 然后你放火烧死了他们 |
| [17:56] | Because it was never enough! | 因为他们永远不知道满足 |
| [17:58] | Okay, well, I’m the one who doesn’t belong here | 好吧 我才是不属于这里的人 |
| [18:01] | ’cause I didn’t kill anybody. | 因为我没有杀人 |
| [18:03] | You raped four women. | 你强奸了四个女人 |
| [18:04] | It was “date rape.” There’s a difference. | 我那是”约会强奸” 是有区别的 |
| [18:07] | No means no. | 女人说不行就代表不行 |
| [18:08] | Well, they said “yes” to the date, didn’t they? | 她们答应和我约会时没说”不行”不是吗 |
| [18:11] | Ask my Dad’s lawyer. That’s implied consent. | 不信去问我爸的律师 那代表默认同意 |
| [18:15] | I think I should go. | 我认为我该出去 |
| [18:16] | The things I did, I did them for public good. | 我做的那些事都是为了大众好 |
| [18:19] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 是你 对不对 |
| [18:22] | You don’t belong. | 你不属于这里 |
| [18:34] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
| [18:38] | And what did you do? | 那你犯下了什么罪行 |
| [18:51] | You know my crimes, Eugene. | 你知道我的罪行 尤金 |
| [18:55] | Why don’t you tell me about yours, | 为什么不和我说说你的 |
| [18:57] | from one evil person to another? | 两个邪恶的人交流一下 |
| [19:14] | You, uh… | 你… |
| [19:17] | defiled her? | 玷污了她 |
| [19:22] | Maimed her? | 重伤了她 |
| [19:25] | Murdered? | 杀了她 |
| [19:30] | You don’t belong here, my friend. | 你不属于这里 朋友 |
| [19:39] | Don’t be fooled. | 别被骗了 |
| [19:42] | Mannering’s not letting anybody get out. | 曼娜琳不会放任何人出去的 |
| [19:48] | When I first came here, they had high hopes for me. | 我刚下地狱时 他们对我期望很高 |
| [19:51] | They made me a custodian. I had free run of the place. | 他们让我做看守 我能自由走动 |
| [19:56] | I saw things. | 我看到过很多事 |
| [19:58] | I learned how they think. | 我学会了他们的思考方式 |
| [20:01] | Someone gets out of Hell to tell the tale? | 想活着从地狱出去讲述传奇吗 |
| [20:03] | Never. | 永远不可能 |
| [20:09] | Listen to me, Eugene. | 听我说 尤金 |
| [20:11] | Hell is more than Zagnuts and flat basketballs. | 地狱可不只是糖果和瘪了的篮球 |
| [20:16] | There are other places they can put you. | 他们还可以把你关到其他地方去 |
| [20:34] | That was nice of you, Eugene. | 你人真好 尤金 |
| [21:13] | ?Alright. | 没事的 |
| [21:14] | ?It’s alright. It’s alright. ?It’s alright. | 没事的 没事的 |
| [21:17] | ?It’s alright, man. | 没事的 伙计 |
| [21:18] | Get it all out. Good boy. That’s it. | 都吐出来吧 好孩子 好了 |
| [21:21] | That’s it. Alright. | 好了 没事的 |
| [21:22] | Lie down. Lay back. | 躺下 往后靠 |
| [21:24] | Come on now, lay back. | 来 往后靠 |
| [21:27] | Yes, that’s it. It’s alright. | 就这样 没事的 |
| [21:49] | Nice fridge. | 冰箱不错 |
| [21:57] | Hey, Tule. | 图丽普 |
| [21:59] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
| [22:01] | Yep. | 问吧 |
| [22:02] | D’ya ever think… | 你有没有… |
| [22:05] | y’know, maybe — | 想过… |
| [22:08] | maybe you’d want to be me? | 想变得像我一样 |
| [22:10] | – Nope. ?- Not me, exactly. | -不想 -不是我的为人 |
| [22:12] | Christ, I barely want that. | 老天 我都看不上我的为人 |
| [22:15] | I mean, the other part, you know, like, what I am. | 我是指另外那部分 我的本体 |
| [22:17] | What, the… the vampire part? | 什么 你指成为吸血鬼 |
| [22:20] | The not dying part. | 我指长生不死 |
| [22:21] | If you could have that, would you want it? | 如果你有选择 你愿意吗 |
| [22:28] | Live forever, huh? | 永生吗 |
| [22:30] | I guess it’d be cool. | 我猜能永生挺酷的 |
| [22:32] | You don’t have to worry, ’cause nothin’ hurts you, you know? | 无忧无虑 因为什么都伤不了你 |
| [22:35] | There’s nothin’ to be afraid of. | 什么都不用怕 |
| [22:37] | Yeah, well, things still hurt. | 是啊 但还是能感觉到疼的 |
| [22:41] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
| [22:43] | You got all your fingers chopped off. | 你的手指都被砍掉了 |
| [22:46] | A coupla these bad boys later, and they’re back. | 喝掉几包血 它们就长回来了 |
| [22:48] | Yeah, well, alright. | 是的 没错 |
| [22:49] | Yeah, that’s a point, to be sure. | 这话的确很有道理 |
| [22:51] | That’s a bonus, alright? | 那只是好处 知道吗 |
| [22:52] | But there’s trade-offs, like… | 但也有坏处 比如… |
| [22:55] | I used to love the beach. | 我曾经很喜欢去沙滩 |
| [22:58] | When I was a boy, me Ma used to take us to the beach | 我还是个孩子时 我妈总在夏天 |
| [23:01] | in the summer. | 带我们去沙滩玩 |
| [23:02] | Me and me brother. Every Sunday. | 我和我兄弟 每周日都去 |
| [23:05] | Every other stupid git be down on his knees in church. | 所有其他白痴都去教堂跪拜 |
| [23:07] | We’d have the whole run of the place. | 整个沙滩都是我们的 |
| [23:08] | I loved it. | 我特喜欢 |
| [23:12] | Christ, I can’t remember the last time | 老天 我都记不起来上次去沙滩 |
| [23:13] | I was on a beach. | 是什么时候了 |
| [23:15] | Yup. | 是啊 |
| [23:16] | Me neither. | 我也记不起来了 |
| [23:18] | I hate the beach. | 我讨厌沙滩 |
| [23:21] | And there’s the boredom. | 还有那份厌倦 |
| [23:23] | You’ve heard every joke… | 所有的笑话你都听过了 |
| [23:26] | Drugs barely work. | 毒品几乎不起作用 |
| [23:30] | And then everyone you ever cared or loved just — | 每一个你在乎过的 爱过的人 |
| [23:33] | just dies. | 都死了 |
| [23:38] | Except you. | 除了你 |
| [23:48] | Yep. That sucks. | 是啊 那是很糟 |
| [23:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [24:29] | From the ocean floor below to the mountain peaks above. | 从海床至深处到山巅至高处 |
| [24:33] | From the food you eat to the mess you make. | 从你吃的食物到你丢的废物 |
| [24:35] | We’re behind it. | 都有我们的贡献 |
| [24:37] | Making a today great for you | 为你创造一个美好的今天 |
| [24:39] | and a tomorrow great for us. | 为人类创造一个美好的明天 |
| [24:43] | Custer Jesse. The Dork Docs will see you now. | 杰西·卡斯特 请到呆子柜台 |
| [24:48] | – Dude… – ?You did it. | -哥们 -你们成功了 |
| [24:51] | It worked? | 成功了吗 |
| [24:53] | Enjoy the brilliance. | 尽情品味我们的才智吧 |
| [24:56] | So we punch in nice and tight right there, and — | 我们把这里的画面精细放大了 |
| [24:59] | now what do we see there on the gun barrel? | 你在枪管上看到了什么 |
| [25:03] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看出来 |
| [25:05] | No. You don’t. | 没错 看不出来 |
| [25:10] | I don’t see anything. No serial numbers. | 我什么都没看出来 没有序列号 |
| [25:13] | That’s right. They’ve been scrubbed off. | 没错 序列号被刮掉了 |
| [25:15] | There’s nothin’ on this tape that can identify | 这段录像上没有任何线索能用来确认 |
| [25:18] | who’s holding that gun. | 拿枪的人是谁 |
| [25:21] | But I want to know who’s holding that gun. | 但我想知道拿枪的人是谁 |
| [25:25] | Don’t we know who’s holding that gun? | 我们不是知道拿枪的人是谁吗 |
| [25:28] | – You. – It’s not me. | -就是你 -不是我 |
| [25:30] | Why would I bring it in here if it was me? | 如果是我的话我干嘛带过来 |
| [25:32] | To cover your ass. | 为了隐藏自己 |
| [25:34] | I thought you were worried about someone | 我还以为你是担心会有人 |
| [25:36] | tracing this back to you. | 通过这个找到你头上 |
| [25:38] | But no he was hoping that we’d find the serial numbers. | 但其实不是 他是想让我们找到序列号 |
| [25:42] | Yes, like I said before. | 对 就跟之前我说的一样 |
| [25:46] | I need to know who’s behind this. | 我需要知道那个人是谁 |
| [25:47] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
| [25:49] | That’s tough. | 很难找 |
| [25:52] | There has to be some other way. | 肯定有别的办法 |
| [25:55] | There has to be. | 肯定有 |
| [25:57] | Alright. Start it from the beginning. | 好吧 重新开始 |
| [26:02] | Stop. There. What is that? | 停 那里 那是什么 |
| [26:05] | Okay, that’s a slate. | 那是块板子 |
| [26:06] | When you’re making a movie, you — | 拍电影时… |
| [26:07] | In the reflection. | 反光里 |
| [26:10] | Behind the camera. | 镜头后 |
| [26:13] | That’s a face. | 有一个人脸 |
| [26:16] | Or a coffee pot. | 或者是个咖啡壶 |
| [26:18] | I don’t know. I think he might be right. | 不知道 他可能说得对 |
| [26:20] | The resolution’s completely deteriorated. | 分辨率很垃圾 |
| [26:22] | Maybe if we did a-a pixel recalibration. | 做个像素重新校准吧 |
| [26:25] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
| [26:26] | Can you do it? | 可以吗 |
| [26:28] | Give us a minute. | 稍等 |
| [27:36] | An Extrapolator. | 外推器 |
| [27:40] | I told you we could make things worse. | 我说过 我们可以让你更痛苦 |
| [27:42] | Don’t! | 不要 |
| [28:26] | You have to. | 你必须帮我 |
| [28:28] | You’re the only one I can count on to do what I say. | 你是唯一一个我能指望按我要求做的人了 |
| [28:35] | Look, Tracy, it’s like what Mary Poppins says | 特雷西 就像玛丽·波平斯在 |
| [28:40] | in “The Sound of Music”, | 《音乐之声》里说的 |
| [28:42] | “When God closes a door, he always opens up a window.” | 每当上帝关上一道门 他总会打开一扇窗 |
| [28:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
| [28:51] | I used to love Mary Poppins. | 我过去很喜欢玛丽·波平斯 |
| [29:11] | Thanks, Eugene. | 尤金 谢谢你 |
| [29:27] | What the heck? | 你干什么 |
| [29:28] | I — | 我… |
| [29:29] | I’m — I’m sorry. I just thought that — | 对不起 我只是觉得… |
| [29:31] | You like me? | 你喜欢我 |
| [29:36] | I — | 我… |
| [29:38] | Yeah. | 是 |
| [29:41] | Wait — | 慢着 |
| [29:44] | You’re not mad? | 你不生气吗 |
| [29:46] | Yes, I’m mad — mad that you didn’t say anything. | 我当然生气 我生气是因为你之前不说 |
| [29:50] | What? | 什么 |
| [29:51] | I like you too! | 我也喜欢你 |
| [30:01] | I feel like singing. | 我好想唱歌 |
| [30:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
| [30:10] | * Closing time * ? | *要关门了* |
| [30:13] | * One last call for alcohol * | *最后一次上酒了* |
| [30:15] | * So finish your whiskey or beer * | *快喝完你的威士忌或啤酒* |
| [30:20] | * Closing time * | *要关门了* |
| [30:22] | * You don’t have to go home but you can’t, stay, here * | *你不必非得回家 但你不能留在这里* |
| [30:29] | * I know who I wanna take me home * | *我知道我想带谁回家* |
| [30:34] | * I know who I wanna take me home * | *我知道我想带谁回家* |
| [30:39] | * I know who I wanna take me home * | *我知道我想带谁回家* |
| [30:44] | * Take me ho-o-ome * | *带我回家* |
| [30:50] | ?Why are you crying now? | 你为什么哭了 |
| [30:53] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
| [30:57] | happy. | 高兴 |
| [31:05] | Is s– Is someone in there? | 有人在里面吗 |
| [31:08] | I wish you’d told me how you felt sooner, Eugene. | 我真希望你早点告诉我 尤金 |
| [31:10] | I kind of already promised myself to someone else. | 其实我已经答应别人了 |
| [31:15] | What? | 什么 |
| [31:18] | Who? | 谁 |
| [31:21] | God. | 上帝 |
| [31:26] | Eugene! | 尤金 |
| [31:28] | I didn’t know you were here! | 你在这里啊 |
| [31:30] | Preacher. | 传教士 |
| [31:31] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
| [31:32] | Tracy tells me you got a big chemistry test | 特雷西告诉我这周你们有 |
| [31:34] | coming up this week. | 一场大型化学考试 |
| [31:37] | You gonna be ready? | 准备好了吗 |
| [31:38] | I — Yeah, I-I think so. | 我…应该准备好了吧 |
| [31:40] | Good. | 那就好 |
| [31:41] | That goes for you too, Tracy. | 你也是 特雷西 |
| [31:43] | The more effort you guys put in now, | 你们现在越努力 |
| [31:45] | the more options you’re gonna have later on in life. | 以后生活中的选择就更多 |
| [31:48] | I do most of my homework on the bus | 我大部分作业都是 |
| [31:49] | on the way home from school. | 回家的巴士上做的 |
| [31:51] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
| [31:55] | Tracy… | 特雷西 |
| [32:00] | …Preacher’s not God. | 传教士不是上帝 |
| [32:03] | He is to me. | 对我来说是 |
| [32:11] | No. | 不 |
| [32:13] | No. | 不 |
| [32:16] | No, guys! | 不要 |
| [32:19] | Cut it out! | 停 |
| [32:20] | Guys! | 停 |
| [32:21] | Cut it out! | 快停下 |
| [32:27] | No! | 不要 |
| [32:29] | No! I said stop! | 不要 住手 |
| [32:33] | Stop!!! | 住手 |
| [32:43] | Eugene?! I called your father! | 尤金 我给你爸爸打电话了 |
| [32:45] | He’s gonna be very upset with you! | 他会非常生你的气的 |
| [32:47] | Finish the job. | 要有始有终 |
| [32:49] | Eugene! | 尤金 |
| [32:50] | Go on, Eugene. Finish the job. | 来吧 尤金 要有始有终 |
| [32:58] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
| [32:59] | Oh, yeah. Oh. Oh, that’s right. | 没错 做得对 |
| [33:02] | Come on. | 动手 |
| [33:03] | I told you I was gonna come for you, Eugene. | 我说过我会找你算账 尤金 |
| [33:06] | And I’m comin’… | 我来了 |
| [33:07] | right…now! | 就现在 |
| [33:18] | Alright. | 好 |
| [33:21] | Alright. Here we go. | 好 来吧 |
| [33:23] | Bit of ginger ale. | 喝点姜汁汽水 |
| [33:27] | Oh, dear God. Poor fella. Come here. | 天啊 可怜的家伙 来 |
| [33:31] | Alright. | 好了 |
| [33:34] | You’re alright. | 没事了 |
| [33:36] | Come on. ?Let’s get that out the way. | 来 我给你拿开 |
| [33:37] | Come on there. | 给我 |
| [33:39] | Hard to recuperate when you’re inhaling | 吸入自己的病气时 |
| [33:41] | the smell of your own sick. | 是很难好起来的 |
| [33:43] | My God. | 天啊 |
| [33:44] | Alright. Let me get that for you. | 来 我帮你擦干净 |
| [33:50] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
| [33:53] | Papa, please. | 爸爸 求你 |
| [34:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [34:36] | You had to see for yourself. | 你必须亲自看看 |
| [34:40] | You had to see. | 必须看看 |
| [34:43] | Once they find out you are the mistake, | 一旦他们发现是你不该在这里 |
| [34:45] | that is where they will put you. | 他们就会把你送去那里 |
| [34:48] | And not just for an hour or two, but forever. | 不是让你待一两个小时 而是永远 |
| [34:56] | I know. It’s not fair. | 我知道 这不公平 |
| [35:06] | You have to trust me, Eugene. | 你必须相信我 尤金 |
| [35:10] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
| [35:18] | To escape, of course. | 当然是逃走 |
| [36:08] | Who — Who is it? | 谁 是谁 |
| [36:11] | Your neighbor. | 你的邻居 |
| [36:22] | Who’s out there with you? | 谁跟你在一起 |
| [36:25] | Nobody. It’s just me. | 没谁 只有我 |
| [36:30] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
| [36:33] | I’m just going ’round all the apartments | 我在挨家挨户 |
| [36:36] | and fixing up the holes. | 修补洞口 |
| [36:38] | If you want. | 如果你想的话 |
| [36:46] | I-I thought you were my ex. | 我还以为你是我前任 |
| [36:50] | Come — Come on in. | 进来吧 |
| [36:59] | God… | 上帝 |
| [37:03] | …I don’t know why I’m praying when I know you’re not there, | 明知道你不在 我还祈祷 我也不知道为什么 |
| [37:06] | but… | 但是 |
| [37:10] | if this is your plan for me, | 如果这是你给我制定的计划 |
| [37:14] | and you can hear me, | 你也能听到我 |
| [37:19] | I’m asking for your help. | 我寻求你的帮助 |
| [37:24] | I gave up a piece of my soul to find you. | 我为了找到你 放弃了一点自己的灵魂 |
| [37:30] | Don’t let it be for nothin’. | 不要让我白白牺牲 |
| [37:33] | Please. | 求你 |
| [37:36] | Custer Jesse. Please come to the Dork Docs. | 杰西·卡斯特 请到呆子前台 |
| [37:44] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
| [37:46] | Sorry, man. We’ve got nothin’. | 抱歉 一无所获 |
| [37:51] | What? | 什么 |
| [37:52] | We enlarged the image, | 我们放大了画面 |
| [37:54] | ran it through this pixel manipulator, | 用像素处理器处理了 |
| [37:56] | but… | 但是 |
| [37:57] | He’s right. It was a coffee pot. | 他说对了 是个咖啡壶 |
| [38:00] | I guess maybe they had coffee before they killed him. | 他们杀他之前大概喝了咖啡 |
| [38:02] | Or after they killed him. | 或者他们杀他之后 |
| [38:03] | – Right. – Yeah. | -对 -是啊 |
| [38:08] | Nothin’. | 一无所获 |
| [38:12] | All this… | 这一切 |
| [38:14] | for nothin’. | 都白费了 |
| [38:19] | Is there anything else we can help you with, sir? | 还有什么我们可以帮忙吗 先生 |
| [38:20] | Yeah, I’m looking for God! | 我在找上帝 |
| [38:22] | You seen Him?! You got Him back there?! | 看到他了吗 他在你们这里吗 |
| [38:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [38:35] | Your DVD. | 你的DVD |
| [38:36] | Like you said, there’s nothing on it. | 反正上面什么都没有 不要了 |
| [38:52] | I was gonna do that sooner or later but…thank you. | 我本打算迟早补好的 不过 谢谢你 |
| [38:57] | Yeah, I heard the shooting was pretty bad. | 我听说枪击很惨烈 |
| [39:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [39:03] | It was. | 没错 |
| [39:07] | Is that why you got a gun? | 所以你才有枪吗 |
| [39:11] | No, that’s, um… | 不是 这是… |
| [39:14] | for my ex. | 准备对付我前任的 |
| [39:18] | Rodney can be, uh… | 罗德尼… |
| [39:21] | unpredictable. | 很不可预测 |
| [39:25] | Where’s all your furniture? | 你的家具呢 |
| [39:29] | I just got here, so… | 我刚到 所以… |
| [39:31] | I had to leave kind of quick. | 我走得很急 |
| [39:34] | So, for now, it’s just | 所以现在只有 |
| [39:35] | table, chairs, and an air mattress. | 桌子 椅子 床垫 |
| [39:38] | And a TV. | 还有电视 |
| [39:40] | Oh, right. Creature comforts. | 对 物质享受 |
| [39:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [39:47] | Boo Berry. | 浆果大爆炸 |
| [39:50] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
| [39:52] | My favorite. | 我的最爱 |
| [39:55] | Me too. | 我也是 |
| [39:56] | Count Chocula can suck it. | 德古拉伯爵都能吃 |
| [40:02] | I’m Tulip. | 我是图丽普 |
| [40:03] | I’m…Jennie. | 我是 詹妮 |
| [40:08] | Yeah, so, you can let it set an hour, maybe. | 好了 大概晾一个小时就行了 |
| [40:13] | Then you can sand, paint, whatever. | 然后可以打磨 油漆之类的 |
| [40:17] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
| [40:27] | You ever put on a bullet proof vest and get shot in the chest? | 你穿着防弹衣胸部中枪过吗 |
| [40:32] | I…can’t say that I have. | 我…没有 |
| [40:38] | But it sounds fun. | 但好像很有趣 |
| [40:42] | It is. | 是的 |
| [40:46] | We should go sometime. | 找时间我们一起去 |
| [40:48] | I-I-I’d like that. | 好的 |
| [41:04] | What? | 什么 |
| [41:05] | Hey, it’s Pronsias. | 我是普朗切斯 |
| [41:06] | What do you want? | 干什么 |
| [41:08] | Money? | 要钱吗 |
| [41:09] | It’s good to hear your voice, Seamus. | 很高兴听到你的声音 西莫斯 |
| [41:11] | I’ve no patience for your dancing about. How much this time? | 我没耐心跟你胡扯 这次要多少 |
| [41:14] | I’m not looking for your handouts. | 我不是找你要钱 |
| [41:16] | Oh, no? Then what? | 那是干什么 |
| [41:21] | I have a son. | 我有个儿子 |
| [41:22] | And I imagine you have dozens, but congratulations. | 你肯定有不少 恭喜了 |
| [41:26] | No, it’s not like that. | 不是那样 |
| [41:28] | Look, Denis is not new, alright? | 丹尼斯不是新生的 |
| [41:30] | He’s old. | 他老了 |
| [41:33] | And he’s sick. | 还病了 |
| [41:38] | How well do you know him? | 你有多了解他 |
| [41:41] | I just told you he’s me son, didn’t I? | 我刚说了 他是我儿子 |
| [41:43] | You know what I’m askin’. What’s he like? | 你知道我是什么意思 他什么样 |
| [41:45] | What’s his prevailing temperament? | 他的性情如何 |
| [41:47] | How well do you know him, Pronsias? | 你有多了解他 普朗切斯 |
| [41:49] | I know that he’s dyin’, Seamus, alright? | 我知道他快死了 西莫斯 |
| [41:53] | I know that much. | 我知道这个 |
| [41:55] | Don’t do it. | 不要 |
| [41:58] | Let him die. | 让他死 |
| [42:16] | * Way down in Tipperary where cow plop is thick * | * 蒂珀雷里那里牛奶很浓 * |
| [42:25] | * Where women are young and the lads all come quick * | * 那里的女人都很年轻 小伙子们来的很快 * |
| [42:32] | * There lived pretty Charlotte, the girl we adore * | * 那里住着夏洛特 我们都喜欢她 * |
| [42:38] | * The pride of Dear Erin, the Scarlet Haired whore * | * 艾琳的骄傲 绯红头发的妓女 * |
| [42:45] | * It’s Scarlet the harlot, the girl we adore * | * 我们喜欢的女生 是个红发的妓女 * |
| [42:53] | * The pride of Dear Erin * | * 艾琳的骄傲 * |
| [42:57] | * The Scarlet Haired whore * | * 绯红头发的妓女 * |