时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[00:52] | much bigger things are coming for you. | 你是要做大事的人 |
[00:54] | Much bigger things than this here. | 比眼下这些了不起得多的大事 |
[00:58] | So, you got to be one of the good guys. | 所以你必须做个好人 |
[01:00] | ‘Cause why? | 告诉我为什么 |
[01:01] | ‘Cause there’s way too many of the bad. | 因为世上坏人太多了 |
[01:04] | You promise me? | 你能答应我吗 |
[01:06] | I promise, daddy. | 我答应你 爸爸 |
[01:08] | You stop that. | 不要哭 |
[01:10] | We Custers don’t cry. | 我们卡斯特家的人从不哭 |
[01:13] | – We fight. – I did this, daddy! | -我们战斗 -都怪我 爸爸 |
[01:16] | I prayed for this! It’s all my fault! | 这是我祈祷的 都是我的错 |
[01:28] | No, please! Please! | 不 求求你 求求你了 |
[01:31] | No, stop, please! Let me out! Please! | 不 快停下 求你了 放我出去 求你了 |
[01:35] | Let me out! Let me out! | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[02:00] | It wasn’t like | 并不是说 |
[02:00] | I was out there looking for god. | 我当时是在特意寻找上帝 |
[02:02] | I mean, I’m — I’m not a nutjob, right? | 我是说 我又不是疯子 对吧 |
[02:04] | It was a normal Sunday, | 当时就是个很平常的周日 |
[02:05] | and I always eat toast on Sunday. | 而我每周日都会吃吐司 |
[02:07] | I mean, sometimes a bagel, but usually toast. | 我是说 有时候吃百吉饼 但基本都是吐司 |
[02:09] | So, anyway, this sunday, I’m just about | 所以总之 这个周日 我当时正准备 |
[02:12] | to put my strawberry jam on my toast… | 往吐司上抹草莓酱 |
[02:14] | – Hi. – …when I see this face. | -早上好 -然后我看到了一张脸 |
[02:16] | Hey. I’m looking at the crust, and it hits me — | 我看着吐司上焦糊的痕迹 一下子就想到 |
[02:18] | It’s god’s freakin’ face! | 这不是上帝的脸吗 |
[02:20] | Did Dork Docs not pan out? | 呆子前台那边一无所获吗 |
[02:24] | Nope. | 一无所获 |
[02:28] | Some good stuff here. | 这里有些有价值的发现 |
[02:31] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[02:33] | …praying to god every night… | 每晚向上帝祷告 |
[02:39] | You know, Denis is feeling better. | 你知道吗 丹尼斯感觉好些了 |
[02:44] | Denis? | 丹尼斯 |
[02:45] | Yeah, Denis. | 是的 丹尼斯 |
[02:47] | He’s getting a nice little glow back in his cheeks. | 他脸颊现在都有血色了 |
[02:50] | I think he’s gonna make it. | 我觉得他能撑过去 |
[02:52] | – That’s great, Cass. – Yeah. | -太棒了 卡西 -是啊 |
[02:55] | Looks like we didn’t need your help after all. | 看来我们最终其实也不需要你的帮助 |
[02:59] | …right there, watching me… | 就在那看着我 |
[03:03] | So, what, are we looking for god | 怎么 我们现在沦落到 |
[03:04] | on youtube now? | 在油管上找上帝了吗 |
[03:05] | Is that what it’s come to? | 已经绝望到这种程度了吗 |
[03:07] | God is missing, Cass. | 上帝失踪了 卡西 |
[03:09] | It’s important. | 这非同小可 |
[03:12] | Without god, there’s no structure. | 没有上帝 就没有体系了 |
[03:14] | No order. | 没有秩序 |
[03:15] | With no one at the wheel, we hit the rocks, and it’s — | 没有人指挥 我们会麻烦不断 |
[03:18] | It’s chaos. There has to be someone in charge. | 世界将会混乱不堪 群龙不能无首 |
[03:21] | Without god, we have — | 没有了上帝 我们就会 |
[03:26] | Without god, we have — | 没有了上帝 我们就会 |
[03:31] | It’s getting there. | 味道调得差不多了 |
[03:36] | – Wh– – Don’t say it, Jesse. | -什 -什么都别说 杰西 |
[03:39] | Don’t say it. | 什么都别说 |
[03:45] | Hey, can I get one of those? | 能拿个血袋给我吗 |
[03:47] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然可以 |
[03:54] | Yeah, so, it took three from a .44. | 是啊 我胸口挨了三发0.44口径的子弹 |
[03:58] | But you know what… | 但你知道吗 |
[04:00] | I think I’m getting the hang of it. | 我觉得我已经掌握了赚钱的诀窍 |
[04:04] | Tulip, love, maybe you should give that place a rest. | 图丽普 亲爱的 或许你该给那块区域放个假 |
[04:06] | I got it. | 我明白 |
[04:08] | We’re good. | 我们挺好的 |
[04:10] | Hear that, Cass? | 听到了吗 卡西 |
[04:12] | He’s got it. We’re good. | 他明白了 我们挺好的 |
[04:18] | So, what are you boys doing, huh? | 那么你们都在忙些什么呢 |
[04:20] | Babe, I know you don’t want to hear this — | 宝贝 我知道你不想听这番话 |
[04:22] | Jesse. We’ve been over this. | 杰西 这事我们讨论过了 |
[04:23] | You really, really need to get some — | 你真的 真的需要去 |
[04:25] | I’m not going to sleep, okay?! | 我不会去睡觉的 听清楚了吗 |
[04:37] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[04:52] | – She was tired. – Yeah. | -她很累了 -是的 |
[05:05] | Sleep. | 睡吧 |
[05:07] | There, sir, you see? | 看到了吗 先生 |
[05:09] | That’s the power I’ve been talking about. | 这就是我跟你提到的超能力 |
[05:11] | He just said “Go to sleep,” and she went to sleep, | 他说了一句”睡吧” 然后她就睡着了 |
[05:13] | Just like that. | 就像视频里那样 |
[05:14] | People do whatever he says. | 不管他说什么人们都会照做 |
[05:16] | What do you think? | 您怎么看 |
[05:21] | I think I’m bored. | 我觉得很无聊 |
[05:25] | What kind of world is it when a woman obeying a man | 什么样的世界里女人听男人的话 |
[05:29] | is seen as a superpower? | 会被视为超能力 |
[05:34] | I have a date. | 我还有约 |
[05:37] | Kill them all. | 把他们都干掉 |
[06:19] | Lord, I call upon you to strengthen us, | 主啊 我呼唤你赋予我们力量 |
[06:22] | light our way through the darkness, | 在黑暗中照亮我们的前路 |
[06:24] | and protect us in this holy mission. Amen. | 并在执行此次神圣使命之时护佑我们 阿门 |
[06:27] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[06:34] | Love you, man. | 爱你 哥们 |
[06:36] | All right, approaching target. | 好了 我们正在接近目标 |
[06:37] | Make your weapons hot. | 武器都准备好 |
[06:44] | Helmets on. | 戴上头盔 |
[06:51] | Going silent. | 隐秘潜入 |
[06:58] | All right, we’re here. | 好了 到了 |
[07:00] | Night vision. | 打开夜视仪 |
[07:07] | Go, go, go. Move, move. | 上上上 动起来 跟上 |
[07:22] | Gate’s locked. I’m gonna blow it. | 门锁上了 我来把门炸开 |
[07:34] | Quad clear. | 各处安全 |
[07:36] | Walkways clear. | 走道安全 |
[07:47] | Approaching entryway. | 接近入口 |
[07:49] | Proceed to second level. | 继续前往二楼 |
[08:18] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[08:21] | Hold! | 等一下 |
[08:35] | Are we good? | 没事吧 |
[08:38] | Yeah, we’re good. | 没事 |
[08:55] | It’s Custer! Go, go, go! | 是卡斯特 快上 |
[09:03] | – Get him off me! – Man down! | -把他弄下去 -有人倒下 |
[09:04] | Oh, god, get him off me! | 老天 把他弄下来 |
[09:07] | Get him off me! | 把他弄走 |
[09:09] | He bit me! He bit me! | 他咬了我 他咬了我 |
[09:16] | Disarm. Disarm. | 放下武器 放下武器 |
[09:17] | – Don’t do that! – Come on! Hold! | -住手 -快停下 |
[09:44] | The old man’s been eliminated. | 老人已消灭 |
[09:53] | Eyes on the woman. | 找到女人 |
[10:17] | Kill your friends. | 杀了你的朋友们 |
[10:34] | Hey, hey. Wait. | 等等 |
[10:36] | Phil. What are you doing? | 菲尔 你在做什么 |
[10:38] | – Please, don’t! – I’m sorry. | -快住手 -对不起 |
[10:44] | Men in white. | 穿白色制服的人 |
[10:47] | Drop it. | 丢掉武器 |
[10:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:53] | first, you’ve got to answer some quest– | 首先 你要回答我几个问… |
[10:59] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:26] | This is nice. | 这很不错 |
[11:29] | And they opened it just for you. | 他们特别为你开的 |
[11:34] | My father told me you were very important. | 我父亲告诉我你很重要 |
[11:39] | Right? | 对吗 |
[11:40] | Is what right? | 什么对吗 |
[11:42] | That you’re important — your job. | 你很重要 你的工作很重要 |
[11:44] | Yes, I suppose that’s true. | 对 应该是对的 |
[11:47] | You’re not satisfied with it? | 你不满意吗 |
[11:49] | I work for the most powerful organization in the world — | 我为世界上最有权势的组织工作 |
[11:53] | Agents in 113 countries ready to do my bidding | 我只要一下令 113个国家的特工 |
[11:57] | at a moment’s notice. | 就会立即执行 |
[11:59] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[12:01] | And yet…? | 但是 |
[12:04] | And yet… | 但是 |
[12:09] | And yet, I have been feeling a little… | 但是 我最近觉得有点… |
[12:14] | disenchanted lately. | 不再感兴趣了 |
[12:18] | I was like you once — | 我曾经像你一样 |
[12:21] | looking for sense of purpose and meaning. | 想要寻找目的和意义 |
[12:24] | On the surface, I had it all, but… | 表面上我拥有了一切 但… |
[12:28] | My life was like a jigsaw puzzle with one missing piece, | 我的人生就像缺了一块的拼图 |
[12:31] | one vital piece. | 重要的一块 |
[12:34] | I traveled, volunteered. | 我去旅行 当志愿者 |
[12:38] | And then, one night, in a hospital in the inner city, | 接着有天晚上 在市中心的一家医院里 |
[12:43] | Stephen walked into my life. | 斯蒂芬走进了我的生活 |
[12:45] | He was 8 years old, tears in his eyes. | 他当时八岁 眼泪在眼眶里打转 |
[12:49] | His mama was a crack addict, | 她妈妈是个瘾君子 |
[12:51] | his daddy was a deadbeat, | 他爸爸游手好闲 |
[12:52] | and he was developmentally challenged. | 而他发育不良 |
[12:55] | For months, all I saw was his tears. | 几个月来 他一直在哭 |
[12:59] | But then, one day, I reached into my bag | 但有一天 我从包里 |
[13:02] | and I gave him a chocolate — just one chocolate — | 拿出了一颗巧克力给他 只是一颗巧克力 |
[13:07] | and that’s when it happened. | 就解决了 |
[13:11] | He smiled. | 他笑了 |
[13:13] | For the first time. | 第一次 |
[13:15] | A simple act of kindness had changed his life, and… | 一个简单的善举改变了他的人生 |
[13:19] | That beautiful smile was my missing puzzle piece. | 那美丽的微笑就是我缺失的那块拼图 |
[13:24] | The smile of an indigent half-wit? | 一个弱智穷鬼的微笑吗 |
[13:28] | That was your puzzle piece? | 那就是你缺失的拼图 |
[13:30] | You understand they smile all the time, right? | 你知道他们总是在笑吧 |
[13:37] | Your father is the governor of Louisiana, yes? | 你父亲是路易斯安那州的州长对吗 |
[13:42] | Has he ever been to Angola? | 他去过安哥拉吗 |
[13:46] | The country or the prison? | 你指的是国家还是监狱 |
[13:50] | Either. | 随便哪一个 |
[13:53] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[14:00] | Remove your shirt. | 脱下你的衣服 |
[14:10] | Hold the butter in your hand. | 把黄油拿在手里 |
[14:15] | Not the tray — the butter. | 不是盘子 是黄油 |
[14:17] | Take it in your hand. | 用手拿着 |
[14:24] | Tuck it under your chin. | 把它放到你的下巴下面 |
[14:27] | – Tuck… – It under your chin. | -放… -放在下巴下面 |
[14:36] | Now, listen carefully. | 现在 认真听 |
[14:38] | In the general ballpark, how long can you hold your breath? | 你通常能憋气多久 |
[14:52] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[15:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:16] | Shut up, Hoover. | 闭嘴 胡佛 |
[15:20] | I was supposed to be in Ulan Bator tomorrow. | 我明天要到乌兰巴托 |
[15:24] | Now, because of your incompetence… | 现在 由于你们的无能… |
[15:29] | Who’s first? | 谁先来 |
[15:30] | – He is. – I am. | -他 -我 |
[15:34] | On the tarp. | 站到油布上 |
[15:43] | You’re absolutely right to be disappointed, sir. | 您失望是完全正确的 先生 |
[15:46] | We deserved to be put down. | 我们理应被处理掉 |
[15:49] | Let me say what an honor it’s been to serve the organization. | 能够为组织服务我很荣幸 |
[15:53] | Our sacred mission is — | 我们神圣的任务是… |
[15:54] | – Damn it. – Sir, may I? | -见鬼 -先生 我来吧 |
[15:56] | The glock has a tendency to jam. | 格洛克手枪老是会卡壳 |
[16:00] | Let me just… | 我看看… |
[16:02] | I assume you’ll try to kill Custer again. | 我想您应该会再次去杀卡斯特 |
[16:05] | Immediately. | 马上去 |
[16:06] | May I ask which method? | 我能问问用什么方式吗 |
[16:08] | Gas leak, oven fire, junkie break-in… | 煤气泄漏 壁炉着火 瘾君子闯入… |
[16:11] | If I may be so bold, | 我大胆地说一句 |
[16:13] | Custer just took out six samson operatives — | 卡斯特刚消灭了五个参孙队员 |
[16:15] | Easily. | 轻而易举 |
[16:17] | Have you had a chance to look at his file? | 您看到他的文件了吗 |
[16:19] | He poses a direct threat to the holy child. | 他对圣子是直接威胁 |
[16:22] | We cannot underestimate him. | 我们不能低估他 |
[16:25] | What would you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[16:26] | A target like this? | 这样的目标吗 |
[16:28] | We should activate B.R.A.D. | 我们要激活”布拉德” |
[16:31] | You don’t think that’s overkill? | 你不觉得那样算过度杀伤吗 |
[16:34] | I think it’s just the right amount of kill. | 我觉得刚刚好 |
[16:40] | What is your name again? | 你叫什么 |
[16:42] | Featherstone, sir. | 费瑟斯通 先生 |
[16:43] | We met at the conference in paris last year | 我们去年在巴黎会议上见过面 |
[16:45] | and the weapons lecture in Budapest | 还有布达佩斯的武器讲座 |
[16:47] | and this morning. | 还有今早 |
[16:49] | It will take time to activate B.R.A.D. | 激活”布拉德”需要时间 |
[16:52] | Meanwhile, I have a rape fantasy. | 现在 我幻想着强奸 |
[16:57] | Oh, absolutely, sir. | 没问题 先生 |
[16:59] | – I’ll put on a miniskirt and some lipstick — – Not you. | -我会穿上短裙涂上口红… 不是对你 |
[17:02] | I want a professional. | 我要专业的 |
[17:05] | Something rough, ready, cruel. | 粗野 成熟 残忍的 |
[17:08] | One of those no-means-yes things, sir? | 那些心口不一的是吗 |
[17:09] | – Exactly. – We’re on it. | -没错 -我们马上去办 |
[17:11] | I’ll contact B.R.A.D. | 我去联络”布拉德” |
[17:13] | Hoover here will take care of the professional. | 胡佛会给你找一个专业的 |
[17:16] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | I’m going to leave the tarp out. | 我会留着油布 |
[17:23] | If you fail again, it’ll be waiting. | 如果再失手 就等着吧 |
[18:43] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[18:45] | How can that be? | 怎么会这样 |
[18:48] | Their fingerprints are not in the system? You sure? | 他们的指纹都不在系统里 你们确定吗 |
[18:51] | No prints, no IDs, nothing. | 没有指纹 没有身份 什么都没有 |
[18:53] | These guys are ghosts. | 这些家伙是鬼 |
[18:54] | All right. Keep me posted if you find anything. | 好吧 有任何新发现再告诉我 |
[18:56] | For now, take out the bodies. | 现在 把这些尸体搬出去 |
[18:58] | You guys, set up a perimeter. | 你们给我拉个警戒线 |
[18:59] | Sergeant, what the hell’s going on? | 警官 现在到底情况如何了 |
[19:01] | We work for him now. | 我们现在听他指挥 |
[19:03] | You work for me now. | 现在听我的 |
[19:04] | Yes, sir. I work for you now. | 遵命 长官 我听你的 |
[19:06] | All right, give me that. Let’s go. | 那就好 把那个给我 我们走 |
[19:08] | One sec. | 稍等 |
[19:11] | Sarge… | 警官… |
[19:13] | Get a cleaner for this. | 找个清理人把这里清理一下 |
[19:14] | Yes, sir. I’ll call the cleaner now. | 遵命 长官 我立刻联系清理人 |
[19:18] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[19:19] | Middle of the night, these men came here to kill us. | 这些人大半夜想来杀我们 |
[19:21] | They’re not gonna stop. | 他们不会放弃的 |
[19:23] | Next time, there’ll be more, coming soon. | 下次会来更多 很快就会来了 |
[19:25] | But this time, we’ll be ready for them. | 但是这一次 我们会做好准备等他们的 |
[19:28] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:34] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[19:49] | Station one, clear. | 第一组 准备就绪 |
[19:52] | Station two, clear. | 第二组 准备就绪 |
[19:55] | Station three, clear. | 第三组 准备就绪 |
[19:57] | Station four, clear. | 第四组 准备就绪 |
[20:00] | Five, clear. | 第五组 准备就绪 |
[20:02] | No sign of anyone yet. | 还没发现任何目标 |
[20:05] | Keep your eyes open. | 保持警惕 |
[20:13] | B.R.A.D.’s in transit, sir. | 长官 “布拉德”已经在路上了 |
[20:15] | And the other thing? | 另一件事呢 |
[20:16] | Hoover is researching professionals as we speak. | 胡佛已经在寻找专业的了 |
[20:19] | Good. | 好 |
[20:20] | I was thinking, you might prefer multiple prostitutes. | 我在想 您可能想要多个妓女 |
[20:24] | Yes, that’s fine. | 好的 可以 |
[20:26] | Good. No-means-yes in multiples. | 好的 口是心非 我懂的 |
[20:28] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[20:44] | Cats? | 猫 |
[20:47] | No. | 否 |
[20:48] | No. | 否 |
[20:52] | No. No! | 否 |
[20:54] | No, no… | 否 |
[21:03] | So, it looks like we didn’t need your help after all. | 看来我们最终其实也不需要你的帮助 |
[21:11] | So, what, are we looking for God on youtube now? | 怎么 我们现在沦落到在油管上找上帝了吗 |
[21:13] | Is that what it’s come to? | 已经绝望到这种程度了吗 |
[21:16] | God is missing, Cass. | 上帝失踪了 卡西 |
[21:18] | It’s important. | 这非同小可 |
[21:21] | Without God, there’s no structure. | 没有上帝 就没有体系了 |
[21:25] | No order. | 没有秩序 |
[21:27] | Without someone at the wheel, we hit the rocks. | 没有人指挥 我们会麻烦不断 |
[21:30] | It’s just chaos. | 世界将会混乱不堪 |
[21:31] | There has to be someone in charge. | 群龙不能无首 |
[21:34] | You see, without God, we — | 没有了上帝 我们… |
[22:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:02] | No. | 不客气 |
[23:03] | Thank you, papa. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[23:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:14] | Merde! | 他妈的 |
[23:14] | All right. Hang on. | 没事的 等等 |
[23:17] | Come here, let me see it. | 来这儿 给我看下 |
[23:19] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[23:21] | Now, see, you’ve got to be careful now. | 现在你知道要小心了吧 |
[23:23] | All right? | 明白了吗 |
[23:24] | The sun’s bad. The sun’s very, very bad. | 阳光很致命 非常非常致命 |
[23:27] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[23:29] | Yeah? | 知道吗 |
[23:31] | Come here. Drink this. | 来把这个喝了 |
[23:34] | It’ll help you heal. | 喝了就没事了 |
[23:35] | It’s the only time you drink it, though. | 你只能在这个时候喝 |
[23:37] | Do you understand me, now? | 现在明白了吧 |
[23:38] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. | 等一下 |
[23:40] | Wait, you lunatic. | 等一下 你个疯子 |
[23:43] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[23:48] | No, no, no. Slow. | 不不不 慢点 |
[23:51] | slow down! Don’t! | 慢点 别这样 |
[23:54] | Slow down, all right? | 慢点 好吗 |
[23:58] | Denis. | 丹尼斯 |
[24:01] | Interrupting? | 打扰你们了吗 |
[24:02] | Uh, no, you’re all right. | 没有 |
[24:03] | Denis, go on, give us a minute. | 丹尼斯 你继续 稍等我们一下 |
[24:06] | There’s a good lad. Slow on that. | 乖 慢点喝 |
[24:19] | I’m glad he’s doing better. | 很高兴他好点了 |
[24:24] | What you did there — | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[24:27] | Why didn’t you tell me about it? | 你那么做了 |
[24:30] | What, you would have been cool about it? | 说了你会同意吗 |
[24:34] | Of course I would. | 我当然会 |
[24:38] | Well, maybe next time, then, huh? | 好吧 或许下次吧 |
[24:43] | They’re coming back. | 他们会回来的 |
[24:46] | The men in white. | 那些穿白衣服的混蛋 |
[24:47] | I don’t know how, but they’re coming back. | 我不知道怎么回事 但是他们一定会回来的 |
[24:49] | I’ve set 20 cops on the perimeter, | 我已经在警戒区安排了20个警察 |
[24:50] | so no one’s getting in without us knowing. | 所以只要有人闯进来 我们肯定会知道的 |
[24:52] | We’re gonna get answers, cass. | 卡西迪 我们马上就知道答案了 |
[24:55] | I just need one of them alive. | 我只要留一个活口 |
[24:58] | When are they coming back, do you think? | 你觉得他们什么时候会来 |
[25:00] | Well, they have resources, obviously. | 很明显 他们手上有资源 |
[25:03] | They want me pretty bad. | 他们很想干掉我 |
[25:05] | I put money on them coming back tonight. | 我打赌他们今晚会来 |
[25:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:11] | You gonna be ready? | 你会准备好吗 |
[25:14] | I only got half an intestine. | 我只剩一半肠子了 |
[25:17] | Missing me bloody liver. | 肝也没了 |
[25:19] | But I got me meds, so… | 但我吃了药了 |
[25:22] | I’ll do me best, all right? | 我会尽力的 好吗 |
[25:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:28] | Good man. | 好家伙 |
[25:30] | Padre. | 神父 |
[25:33] | I’m not the one we need to be worried about. | 我们需要担心的不是我 |
[25:43] | You remember Ixtapa? | 你记得伊斯塔帕吗 |
[25:47] | Back when we were still on the run from the Rodriguez brothers? | 那时候我们还在追罗德里格斯兄弟 |
[25:53] | You had that bad earache. | 你耳朵特别疼 |
[25:57] | Must’ve been for, what…Weeks? | 疼了好几周吧 |
[26:05] | Going from crappy small-town doctor to doctor. | 在那个破败的小镇上苦苦寻医 |
[26:09] | You were in agony. | 你痛苦的不得了 |
[26:13] | That pain just wouldn’t go away. | 就是好不了 |
[26:21] | Then Teddy Rodriguez shows up with his crew. | 后来泰迪·罗德里格斯带着他的人出现了 |
[26:24] | It must have been… | 至少有 |
[26:26] | 15 to 2. | 15到20个 |
[26:29] | But we fought ’em — | 但我们拼死反抗 |
[26:31] | Teddy Nunes, that albino with the teeth. | 还记得那个龅牙的白化病人 |
[26:38] | Remember? | 泰迪·努内斯吗 |
[26:41] | We ran them off, and we got the hell out of there. | 我们甩开他们 突出了重围 |
[26:46] | Must have been about an hour later, way up the road, | 我们一路上跑了一个小时后 |
[26:51] | you suddenly realized the earache had gone. | 你突然发现耳朵不痛了 |
[26:58] | Couldn’t feel that pain no more. | 再也不痛了 |
[27:06] | No more running out at night, Tulip. | 图丽普 晚上别再出去了 |
[27:10] | No more bulletproof vests. | 别再穿防弹衣了 |
[27:14] | This is what you need — a fight. | 这才是你要的 是战斗 |
[27:20] | You used the word on me. | 你对我用圣言了 |
[27:30] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我也不知道该怎么办了 |
[27:36] | I was so worried. | 我太担心你了 |
[27:38] | You slept, though, right? | 不过 你睡着了 对吧 |
[27:46] | Did you dream? | 做梦了吗 |
[27:57] | Well, maybe you should sit this one out, you know, | 好吧 或许你不应该参加这次行动 |
[28:00] | check into a hotel, put your feet up. | 找个酒店 脱鞋睡觉 |
[28:04] | Me and Cass will deal with this. | 卡西迪和我来解决这件事 |
[28:12] | Oh, Jesse… | 杰西 |
[28:21] | I’m gonna need a gun. | 我要一把枪 |
[28:27] | Rough and ready. Yes. | 粗野 成熟 是的 |
[28:29] | We need more than one. | 我们要不止一个 |
[28:31] | Great. Do you take credit card? | 好极了 可以刷信用卡吗 |
[28:32] | No means yes. | 口是心非 |
[28:35] | Is a corporate card okay? | 商务卡能用吗 |
[28:44] | 6-0-1-1… Yeah, 6-0-1-1… | |
[28:49] | Hey, uh, I know we just met, | 我知道我们才认识 |
[28:52] | but, uh, I really need to borrow your gun. | 但 我真的得借你的枪用用 |
[28:54] | Uh, I can’t tell you why, and everything’s cool — | 我不能告诉你为什么 一切都好 |
[28:57] | I mean, I’m cool. | 我很好 |
[28:59] | I just need a gun. | 我只是需要一把枪 |
[29:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:02] | What’s — what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[29:05] | We-well, I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[29:11] | Okay. Okay. Just a sec. | 等我一下 |
[29:24] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[29:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:30] | Let me know if you need help. | 需要帮助的时候再告诉我 |
[29:40] | Why’d you give her the gun? | 你为什么给她枪 |
[29:41] | She asked. | 她跟我要了 |
[29:42] | Yeah, but now, she’s armed. | 但是她现在有武器了 |
[29:46] | A gun’s not gonna stop B.R.A.D. | 一把枪根本阻止不了”布拉德” |
[30:09] | Cleaner’s here. | 清理人来了 |
[30:13] | Send him up. | 送他上来 |
[30:15] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:17] | Still nothing? | 一切正常吗 |
[30:19] | Nope. All clear. | 是的 一切正常 |
[30:53] | Anything? | 什么都没发生 |
[30:54] | Not yet. | 是的 |
[30:56] | Who’s the guy in the kitchen? | 厨房里是谁 |
[30:57] | He’s just the cleaner. | 那个清理人 |
[30:59] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[31:00] | Just, uh, the cleaner. | 清理人 |
[31:02] | Mr. Clean Machine doing his cleaning thing. Okay. | 清理人在干他该干的事情 |
[31:06] | – You all right? – Yep. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[31:11] | Ready? Could be any minute. | 准备好了吗 他们随时会来 |
[31:13] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[31:15] | I’m ready when you are, padre. | 神父 我随时待命 |
[31:25] | Position one, clear. | 第一组 安全 |
[31:28] | Position two, clear. | 第二组 安全 |
[31:31] | Position three, clear. | 第三组 安全 |
[31:34] | Position four, clear. | 第四组 安全 |
[31:35] | Five, clear. | 第五组 安全 |
[31:37] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[31:49] | Turn that down! | 给我关了 |
[31:53] | Does he know what’s coming? | 他知道接下来要发生的事情吗 |
[31:55] | Yeah! Sorry, padre! | 抱歉 神父 |
[31:56] | I’ll tell him to turn it down. | 我让他马上关掉 |
[32:04] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:16] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[32:22] | Position one, clear. | 第一组 安全 |
[32:26] | Station two, clear. | 第二组 安全 |
[32:29] | Station three, clear. | 第三组 安全 |
[32:31] | Station four, clear. | 第四组 安全 |
[32:33] | Station five. | 第五组 安全 |
[32:35] | All clear. | 一切安全 |
[32:42] | I got someone heading west on friar. | 我发现有人向西边走去了 |
[32:44] | Anyone else see him? | 其他人看到了吗 |
[32:47] | See who? | 谁 |
[32:49] | Shit. I lost him. | 妈的 我看不到他了 |
[32:56] | Sh– damn it! | 混蛋 |
[33:00] | Step away from the car, you — | 离我的车远点儿 |
[33:08] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[33:19] | 10-double zero! Officer down! | 呼叫 有警员倒下了 |
[33:22] | Officer down! | 有警员倒下了 |
[33:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:30] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:39] | Turn it down! | 给我关掉 |
[33:42] | I can’t hear what you’re — | 我听不到你在… |
[33:43] | How dare you! | 岂有此理 |
[33:48] | Turn that music down! | 关掉音乐 |
[33:50] | I can’t hear you. How many are there? | 我听不到 来了几个 |
[33:56] | Cass! | 卡西迪 |
[33:58] | Cass! They’re here! Let’s go. | 卡西迪 他们来了 我们上 |
[34:02] | – Jesse, I got to – they’re here! | -杰西 我… -他们来了 |
[34:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:07] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[34:08] | I need one alive! | 给我留个活口 |
[34:18] | What’d you do that for? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[34:20] | He’s one of them, Jesse. | 杰西 他跟他们是一伙儿的 |
[34:21] | That’s what I was trying to tell you. | 这就是我要跟你说的 |
[34:22] | See? He’s got a gun. | 看到没 他有枪 |
[34:28] | No, no, no. No. | 不可能 |
[34:30] | No, I swear I saw a gun. | 我发誓 我看到了枪 |
[34:31] | It was — it was in his hand. | 明明 就在他手里 |
[34:33] | You could have killed me, you crazy bitch! | 你他妈差点杀了我 你个疯婊子 |
[34:36] | I thought it was — | 我还以为… |
[34:37] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[34:38] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[34:39] | It kind of looks like a gun, doesn’t it? | 这看起来有点像枪 不是吗 |
[34:46] | It’s all clear. | 警报解除 |
[34:49] | It’s all clear. It’s just some drunk. | 警报解除 只是个醉汉 |
[34:52] | I repeat, it’s all clear. | 重复 警报解除 |
[34:59] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[35:03] | I’m gonna go keep a look-out. | 我还是继续监视外面吧 |
[35:06] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[35:09] | We’ll, uh… | 我们… |
[35:11] | Clean up the cleaner. | 我们得帮帮清理人 |
[35:16] | We’re gonna need an ambulance up here. | 我们需要一辆救护车 |
[35:17] | We’ve had an accident. | 这里发生了点意外 |
[35:19] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:20] | What now? | 现在要干嘛 |
[35:23] | Something is coming, Cass. | 卡西迪 他们会来的 |
[35:24] | I’m telling you. | 真的 |
[35:26] | It’s not over. | 还没结束 |
[35:28] | Great. | 好吧 |
[35:31] | Tulip will be thrilled. | 图丽普会很高兴的 |
[35:35] | And tell him to turn that music down! | 让他把音乐给我关了 |
[35:38] | Yeah, turn the music down. | 对 关掉音乐 |
[35:41] | That’ll help. | 对我们也好 |
[36:05] | How long until impact? | 还要多久才能撞击 |
[36:07] | 23 minutes. | 23分钟 |
[36:09] | Shouldn’t we, um… | 我们应该… |
[36:11] | evacuate? | 撤退吗 |
[36:12] | B.R.A.D. is the pinnacle of grail precise engineering. | “布拉德”是圣杯精密工程的顶峰 |
[36:15] | I want to be here to see it hit. | 我想在这儿亲眼目睹撞击 |
[36:17] | What about the possibility of error? | 你考虑失误的可能性了吗 |
[36:22] | Then what could be more noble than sacrificing ourselves | 那我们必须为这伟大的事业 |
[36:26] | for the greater glory of the cause? | 献出自己的生命 |
[36:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:32] | Totally. | 没错 |
[36:55] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[36:57] | Durando, who are these — | 杜兰多 这些人是… |
[36:58] | Shut up, asshole. | 混蛋 闭嘴 |
[36:59] | Your receptionist’s gone home for the night. | 你的接待员已经回家过夜了 |
[37:02] | Do you know who I am? | 你们知道我是谁吗 |
[37:04] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[37:05] | For the next 20 minutes, you’re garbage. | 接下来的20分钟 你就是垃圾 |
[37:10] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[37:12] | We’re the professionals. | 我们是你要找的”专业的” |
[37:16] | I see a mistake has been made. | 看来搞错了 |
[37:20] | I wanted women. | 我要的是女人 |
[37:21] | I will compensate you for your time, | 我会补偿你们的时间的 |
[37:24] | but I must show you the door. | 但是现在请你们离开 门在那边 |
[37:26] | No, no, no. | 你搞错了 |
[37:27] | We’re gonna show you the door. | 我们来告诉你”门”在哪儿 |
[37:30] | The back door. | “后门” |
[37:31] | No, that’s not what I want. | 不是 那不是我想要的 |
[37:34] | You heard the signal, boys. | 兄弟们 你们听到信号了吗 |
[37:35] | – No means yes. – Wait. | -口是心非 -等等 |
[37:37] | Show time! | 演出时间到了 |
[37:54] | The missing puzzle piece. | 消失的拼图 |
[38:06] | Hello, sir. | 先生 你好 |
[38:07] | Happy to inform you that B.R.A.D. is — | 很高兴通知您 “布拉德”… |
[38:08] | Call it off. Immediately. | 马上 取消行动 |
[38:11] | Yes, sir. May I ask why? | 遵命 我能知道原因吗 |
[38:14] | No, you may not. | 无可奉告 |
[38:15] | Consider it done, sir. | 交给我吧 |
[38:19] | Call off the missile. Call — | 取消导弹 取消… |
[38:21] | It’s already been launched! | 已经发射了 |
[38:22] | Then redirect it. Whe– I — | 那就更改航向 我… |
[38:26] | What do we do? Wh–where do we send it? | 我们该怎么做 要发射到哪里去 |
[38:28] | Move. | 让开 |
[38:41] | No. Do not like cats. | 否 不喜欢猫 |
[38:51] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快点 |
[38:56] | No. | 不要啊 |
[39:28] | What was the target? | 目标是哪里 |
[39:29] | Harry Connick Jr.’s house. | 小哈利·康尼克的家 |
[39:33] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[39:39] | Station one, clear. | 第一组 安全 |
[39:41] | Station two, still clear. | 第二组 安全 |
[39:43] | Station three, clear. | 第三组 安全 |
[39:45] | Station four, still clear. | 第四组 安全 |
[39:54] | You can go. | 你们走吧 |
[39:55] | Hear that, boys? We can go. | 兄弟们 听到没 我们可以走了 |
[40:00] | Forget this ever happened. | 忘记这里发生过的事 |
[40:09] | Well, the Armenians are at it again. | 亚美尼亚人又在忙个不停了 |
[40:11] | Local officials are blaming the terrorist group | 当地官员谴责恐怖组织 |
[40:13] | for that shocking drone attack on Harry Connick Jr.’s house. | 因为他们用无人机炸毁了小哈利·康尼克的家 |
[40:17] | This one goes out to the singer, actor, | 炸弹炸死了那个歌手 演员 |
[40:19] | and talk-show host, dead at age 49. | 兼脱口秀主持人 他享年49岁 |
[40:32] | – I’ll have what he’s having. – Sure. | -我要跟他一样的 -好 |
[40:42] | Do you like my suit? | 我觉得我的西服怎么样 |
[40:45] | It was hand-made by a Hungarian humpback — | 一个匈牙利驼背手工制作的 |
[40:49] | A real craftswoman, excellent attention to detail — | 真正的女匠人 非常重视细节 |
[40:53] | A quality sorely lacking in this modern world of ours. | 我们的世界就缺乏这样的品质 |
[41:10] | I came alone. | 我一个人来的 |
[41:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:16] | I’m Herr Starr. | 斯塔尔先生 |
[41:18] | I hear you’ve been looking for God, preacher. | 传教士 我听说你一直在寻找上帝 |
[41:22] | Perhaps, I can help. | 或许 我可以帮忙 |