时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Hey, get off. | 滚开 |
[00:30] | Get o– | 滚 |
[00:32] | I said scoot, didn’t I? Go! | 我说滚了 滚开 |
[00:45] | Oh, my goodness, you’re adorable. | 天呀 你真可爱 |
[00:47] | – Is this the right place? – Probably. | -是这吗 -大概吧 |
[00:50] | My cat ran off — Dusty? | 我的猫灰灰跑了 |
[00:52] | He hasn’t been back in five nights, | 他五天没回来了 |
[00:53] | which is not like him, you know? | 这很不像他 |
[00:55] | Not like him at all. | 根本不是他的风格 |
[00:56] | Uncharacteristic. | 不典型 |
[00:57] | Very uncharacteristic. | 非常不典型 |
[01:00] | And I was told about a lady here — | 有人告诉我这里有位女士 |
[01:02] | might be able to help track him down for me? | 可以帮我找到他 |
[01:07] | Madame L’Angelle is a world-renowned spiritist, | 拉安琪拉女士是举世闻名的招魂术师 |
[01:11] | diviner, mistress of the pyramids. | 预言者 金字塔的女主人 |
[01:17] | She sees through walls, | 她能看穿墙壁 |
[01:20] | ’round corners, | 透过拐角 |
[01:22] | into human hearts. | 看穿人心 |
[01:26] | She’ll find your cat. | 她会找到你的猫的 |
[01:29] | I hope so. | 那太好了 |
[01:30] | He’s not an outdoor cat, you know? | 他不是那种呆在室外的猫 |
[01:32] | So I’m worried that he might be — | 我担心他可能 |
[01:33] | Parking is $8. | 停车八块 |
[01:35] | Sorry. Right. | 不好意思 当然 |
[01:41] | You can park out by the Slave Quarters. | 你可以在奴隶庭院外停车 |
[01:42] | Occult Room’s in the Big House. Gator tours on the hour. | 超自然房间在大房里 现在有短吻鳄展 |
[01:45] | Gift shop closes at 5:00. | 礼物店五点关门 |
[01:48] | Welcome to Angelville. | 欢迎来到安吉维尔 |
[02:24] | Welcome to Angelville, | 欢迎来到安吉维尔 |
[02:26] | where the magic of the South comes to life. | 在这里南方的魔法变以为真 |
[02:28] | Spare me the carny talk. | 省了这些客套话吧 |
[02:30] | I’m here for the tombs. | 我来是为了坟墓 |
[02:32] | T-Tombs… | 坟墓 |
[02:33] | I — I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道你说什么 |
[02:35] | Come on, little man. | 别这样 伙计 |
[02:38] | I got money. | 我有钱 |
[02:39] | I want to see some blood. | 我想见点血 |
[02:41] | I honestly don’t know what — | 我真的不知道 |
[02:43] | Maybe you should ask over at the Boyd place across the way? | 也许你该去那头问问波伊德家 |
[02:47] | They’re into all sortsa shady stuff… | 他们喜欢那些阴暗的玩意 |
[02:50] | Officer. | 警官 |
[02:55] | L’Angelle scum! | 拉安琪拉的渣滓 |
[03:36] | TC Hey, T.C. | |
[03:39] | Hey, Jody. | 裘迪 |
[03:43] | What took you guys so long? | 你们怎么那么久 |
[03:45] | I was halfway ready to eat that stupid chicken. | 我都要去吃那蠢鸡了 |
[03:51] | Anyway, thanks. | 不管怎样 谢谢 |
[04:02] | Afternoon will probably pick up. | 下午应该会有更多的 |
[04:10] | What? | 什么 |
[04:12] | What? That’s it. I swear. | 我发誓 就这么多 |
[04:51] | Son of a… | 婊子养的 |
[06:03] | Sorry to bother you, but, uh… | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[06:13] | I don’t know if you can, but please? | 我不知道你能不能做到 但是拜托了 |
[06:25] | Everything has a price. | 所有东西都有一个价格 |
[06:32] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[07:38] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:40] | Oh, no. I am sorry. | 是我不好 |
[07:55] | They are assembling now, Messiah. | 弥赛亚 他们在集结了 |
[07:59] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[08:01] | I still don’t understand — | 我还是不理解 |
[08:02] | We have to start somewhere — | 我们必须从哪里开始 |
[08:03] | build you up, introduce you to the world. | 树立你的形象 把你介绍给世界 |
[08:06] | – And this? – Your speech has been focus-grouped multiple times. | -这个呢 -你的演讲被大家修改了好几次 |
[08:10] | I wrote the last draft myself. | 最后一版是我写的 |
[08:12] | I can tell. | 看得出来 |
[08:14] | I know messiahs, | 我了解弥赛亚 |
[08:16] | how they begin, how they rise. | 他们怎么开始 怎么成长 |
[08:18] | I know what makes them work. | 我知道怎么让他们成功 |
[08:20] | And this… | 他们 |
[08:22] | is how they start. | 就是这么开始的 |
[08:30] | A cape? | 斗篷 |
[08:31] | An 11th-century Flemish fencing cloak with gold appliqué. | 十一世纪的佛兰德人击剑袍子加上金缝花 |
[08:36] | You see? Gives a sense of authority. | 有种权威感 |
[08:44] | I don’t give a shit. | 我不在乎 |
[08:47] | I’m not wearing that. | 我不会穿的 |
[08:54] | Shall I save seats for your friends? | 要给你朋友留座位吗 |
[08:57] | They’re not comin’. | 他们不会来 |
[09:00] | Well, it’s a packed house in there already. | 反正里面已经满了 |
[09:10] | Awesome! | 棒呆了 |
[09:11] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[09:14] | Give me that. | 把那东西给我 |
[09:20] | We have a special guest today — | 今天有一位特别来宾 |
[09:23] | someone who is apparently quite holy. | 很显然是一位相当神圣的人 |
[09:28] | And if you’re good, | 如果你们乖乖的 |
[09:30] | he will perform — or so I’m told — | 他就会 反正我是这么听说的 |
[09:34] | a miracle for us. | 给我们表演神迹 |
[09:37] | – Is it God? – No! | -是上帝吗 -不是 |
[09:44] | But close. | 但很接近了 |
[09:47] | Preacher? | 传教士 |
[10:02] | “Look around. | “环顾四周 |
[10:03] | The world has fallen into confusion and decay. | 这个世界已经陷入混乱和衰败之中 |
[10:07] | Murder, rape… | 谋杀 强奸 |
[10:10] | sedition, incest, | 煽动 乱伦 |
[10:11] | lesbianism” — | 女同” |
[10:20] | “But I have a power” — | “但我有一种能力” |
[10:23] | “A power to make things better.” | “一种让万事变得更美好的能力” |
[10:25] | “Let me ask you a question — If you had a power | “让我问你们一个问题 如果你们有 |
[10:27] | that could make anyone do whatever you said, | 让任何人听命于你的能力 |
[10:31] | what would you do with it?” | 你会怎么使用它” |
[10:34] | Get my fart machine back! | 把我的放屁机拿回来 |
[10:36] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[10:37] | You’re never getting that disgusting thing back. | 那个恶心的东西你永远别想着能拿回去了 |
[10:40] | Ever! | 永远 |
[10:43] | Hey, kids, you want to see a miracle? | 孩子们 你们想看神迹吗 |
[10:46] | Me! I do! | 我 我想看 |
[10:55] | It’s the Armenians! The Armenians are coming! | 是亚美尼亚人 亚美尼亚人来了 |
[11:00] | Everyone! Get behind the table now! | 所有人 快躲到桌子后面去 |
[11:02] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[11:04] | Come on! | 快点 |
[11:09] | Come on! Get down! Hide! Come on! | 快点 蹲下 躲起来 快点 |
[11:21] | Move aside, Priest. | 闪开 神父 |
[11:24] | We just want the nuns and the children. | 我们只想抓修女和孩子们 |
[11:26] | Idiots. Do you know who this man is? | 蠢货 你们知道他是谁吗 |
[11:30] | Put your weapons down. | 放下武器 |
[11:38] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[11:43] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[11:49] | I said… | 我说 |
[11:53] | …put your weapons down. | 放下武器 |
[13:33] | Preacher! Preacher! Preacher! | 传教士 传教士 传教士 |
[13:37] | Preacher! Preacher! Preacher! | 传教士 传教士 传教士 |
[13:41] | Preacher! Preacher! Preacher! | 传教士 传教士 传教士 |
[13:44] | Preacher! Preacher! Preacher! | 传教士 传教士 传教士 |
[13:47] | Okay. I’m gonna see y’all later. | 好了 我们回头见 |
[13:49] | You take care of yourselves, now. | 都好好保重 |
[13:51] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[13:58] | You get it all? | 都录下来了吗 |
[13:59] | Every screaming child and heathen cry — | 每个尖叫的孩子以及野蛮人的哭泣 |
[14:01] | already posted and trending. | 已经发出去了 都上热搜了 |
[14:04] | Got a call from Jimmy Kimmel’s people. | 还接到了吉米·坎摩尔那边的电话 |
[14:06] | We’re off to Los Angeles. | 我们这就出发去洛杉矶 |
[14:08] | It sorta worked out, then? | 可以说是一切顺利了 对吧 |
[14:09] | Yes, minus the anxious pupil | 是的 那个紧张到 |
[14:11] | who defecated on my shoe. | 在我鞋子上拉尿的学生除外 |
[14:15] | Why were they shooting blanks? | 为什么他们打的是空包弹 |
[14:17] | Who? | 谁 |
[14:18] | The Armenians. | 亚美尼亚人 |
[14:20] | They had no live rounds in their guns. | 他们的枪里没有实弹 |
[14:23] | Such an alien culture. Who knows what they’re thinking? | 真是奇怪的风俗 鬼知道他们在想些什么 |
[14:29] | It was a stunt. | 刚刚就是场表演 |
[14:31] | You set me up. | 你给我下套 |
[14:33] | There is no time for conventional methods. | 已经没时间用常规手段了 |
[14:36] | The Christ child, | 那位基督之子 |
[14:37] | unibrowed cretinism not with standing, | 尽管就是个一字眉的呆小症 |
[14:40] | is miles ahead of you in name recognition. | 已经在知名度上遥遥领先了 |
[14:42] | We have to spread the word. And this… | 我们必须把消息散播出去 而这 |
[14:46] | as I said, | 如我所说 |
[14:48] | is how we start. | 就是我们开始的第一步 |
[14:51] | Now, come on. | 现在 赶紧的 |
[14:53] | The jet is waiting. | 飞机等着呢 |
[14:57] | I didn’t sign up for this shit! | 我并没有报名参加这摊烂事 |
[14:59] | Spoken like a true Messiah. | 你这口气就像位真正的弥赛亚 |
[15:39] | Jimmy Kimmel, right? | 吉米·坎摩尔 对吗 |
[15:41] | Yep. | 没错 |
[15:43] | Exciting. | 真令人兴奋 |
[15:45] | Starr’s a genius. | 斯塔尔真是个天才 |
[15:47] | And now we’re his right-hand men — | 而现在我们是他的左膀右臂 |
[15:49] | ready to serve him no matter the cost or cause, | 准备不惜一切侍奉他 |
[15:51] | ready to face down any disbeliever who dares oppose him | 准备惩治任何胆敢反抗他的非信徒 |
[15:54] | and drench the streets in their blood. | 并让他们的鲜血染红街道 |
[15:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:59] | No, I’m excited. | 不 我也很兴奋 |
[16:02] | I’m gonna unplug the air mattress, | 我去把充气床的气给放了 |
[16:04] | maybe take a shower. | 或许顺便洗个澡 |
[17:47] | Playing by day, feeding by night. | 白天玩 晚上吃 |
[17:50] | We are the Children of Blood. | 我们是鲜血之子 |
[17:53] | Join us and let your darkest desires drink deep. | 加入我们 痛饮你最黑暗的渴望 |
[19:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:42] | All this for you? | 这些都是买给你自己的吗 |
[19:46] | The sunscreen. | 防晒霜 |
[19:49] | Some of it. | 有些是 |
[19:51] | Some of it’s for a friend. | 有些是买个一个朋友的 |
[19:54] | I was gonna say. | 我正打算说 |
[19:57] | Spf 100? | 防晒指数100 |
[19:59] | Gonna say what? | 你要说什么 |
[20:02] | Uh… no offense, ma’am. | 无意冒犯 女士 |
[20:07] | Well, that’s for me to decide, isn’t it? | 这得有我决定吧 |
[20:27] | I.D. — for the booze. | 身份证 你买了酒 |
[20:32] | I don’t ask, I don’t stay in business. | 我不问的话就等着关门吧 |
[20:53] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:00] | Anything else, darlin’? | 还要些什么吗 亲爱的 |
[21:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:08] | I would like some… | 我想要点 |
[21:11] | cherry lip balm. | 樱桃润唇膏 |
[21:16] | And this. | 还有这样 |
[21:26] | Here. | 给 |
[21:32] | Oh, yeah, ’cause I’m the bad guy! | 没错 因为我是坏人嘛 |
[21:40] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[21:50] | Ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[21:52] | Yep. | 是的 |
[21:57] | Is that crack? | 那是大麻吗 |
[21:59] | No. | 不是 |
[22:01] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[22:04] | It isn’t. | 不是 |
[22:05] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[22:06] | Look, how I spend my downtime is my business, all right? | 我怎么打发时间是我的事 好吗 |
[22:09] | If you don’t like it, you can clear off. | 如果你不喜欢 就离我远点 |
[22:13] | In fact, you probably should | 事实上 要是你心里有数 |
[22:14] | if ya knew what was good for ya. | 你就应该知道你自己该怎么做 |
[22:16] | Oh, Cass, cut the crap. | 卡西 别说这些 |
[22:24] | Look. | 听着 |
[22:26] | Bimini is gonna be great, okay? | 毕米尼很棒的 |
[22:29] | At least, I think so. | 至少我觉得会很棒 |
[22:32] | On the road again? | 再次上路 |
[22:34] | No more dumbass God hunt? | 不用傻乎乎地找什么上帝 |
[22:39] | Just the two of us, partying and having fun. | 就我们俩 狂欢找乐子 |
[22:43] | And Denis. | 还有丹尼斯 |
[22:45] | Don’t forget. | 别忘了 |
[22:47] | Yeah, Denis, too. | 是啊 还有丹尼斯 |
[22:51] | Anyway, Jesse’s gone. | 不管怎么样 杰西走了 |
[22:55] | He made his choice, and we made ours. | 他做出了他的决定 我们也有我们的决定 |
[22:59] | Too bad. | 的确很难过 |
[23:01] | But I am not gonna mope around | 但我可不会这么看着你 |
[23:05] | smoking crack about it. | 抽大麻 |
[23:07] | All right, but it’s just — it’s… | 好吧 但这只是…是… |
[23:09] | Medicinal. | 药用的 |
[23:14] | So, look. | 听着 |
[23:16] | Whatever happens next between the two of us, okay? | 不管我们俩之间会发生什么事 |
[23:22] | I say let it happen. | 就随他去吧 |
[23:24] | What? | 什么 |
[23:27] | You know we’re gonna have sex again, right? | 你知道我们还会做爱的 对吧 |
[23:31] | We are? | 真的吗 |
[23:34] | Well, it’s what you want, isn’t it? | 你是这么想的 不是吗 |
[23:40] | Wha– Yeah, I mean… | 什…是啊 我是说 |
[23:44] | Okay. So… | 好吧 那… |
[23:57] | Is that all? | 就这样吗 |
[24:46] | You ready to go? | 准备好走了吗 |
[24:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:52] | Is that crack? | 那是大麻吗 |
[24:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:03] | I’ma go pack. | 我去打包行李 |
[25:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:48] | That is the frontier. | 那是边界了 |
[26:57] | He’s the one who lets you out. | 他能放你出去 |
[27:00] | Tell him your name and that you do not belong here. | 告诉他你的名字 告诉他你不属于这里 |
[27:04] | He will blow his horn | 他会吹响号角 |
[27:05] | and see that you cross safely to the other side. | 看着你安全回到彼岸 |
[27:08] | They will give you clothes, put you on a bus, | 他们会给你衣服 让你上车 |
[27:12] | and drop you at the nearest stop, | 把你放在最近的车站 |
[27:15] | and then you are free. | 然后你就自由了 |
[27:23] | No, Eugene. | 不 尤金 |
[27:25] | It’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[27:28] | Except for someone like you. | 但你这样的人是例外 |
[27:37] | Well, goodbye. | 再见了 |
[27:42] | Well, of course. It is the end of the road. | 当然了 这是路的尽头 |
[27:53] | I suppose, | 应该吧 |
[27:54] | but all they can do is make it worse. | 但他们只会变本加厉而已 |
[29:48] | Looks like they were pretty rough on ya down there. | 看来他们在下面让你很不好过啊 |
[29:59] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[30:19] | Which? | 哪个 |
[30:29] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[30:31] | No, that’s just the, uh… | 不是 那是… |
[30:34] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[30:39] | Here you go. | 你去吧 |
[30:40] | Stop! | 等等 |
[30:44] | Give him to me, Sharon. | 把他交给我 沙伦 |
[30:48] | He doesn’t belong here. | 他不属于这里 |
[30:50] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[30:52] | I want him back. | 我要他回去 |
[30:53] | Superintendent, this is my jurisdiction. | 监管 这里是我的辖区 |
[30:56] | – If I say — – He broke my extrapolator! | -我… -他搞坏了我的外推器 |
[31:01] | If I say he’s free to go, he’s free. | 我说他可以走 他就能走 |
[31:07] | Those are the rules. | 那是规矩 |
[31:10] | I don’t know if you heard, | 我不知道你听说没有 |
[31:12] | but God’s gone… | 但上帝不见了… |
[31:19] | And the rules have changed. | 规矩已经改了 |
[31:22] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[31:23] | All units descend on Sector 4. | 所有人到第四区来 |
[31:28] | For eons we’ve ruled here, | 这里永远归我们管 |
[31:30] | and no one has ever escaped. | 没人成功出逃过 |
[31:33] | Ever. | 从没有 |
[31:34] | Did you honestly think that I was going — | 你真以为我会… |
[31:42] | Hurry! You have to go! Hurry! | 快 你得走了 快走 |
[31:52] | You have saved me. | 你也救过我 |
[31:54] | Don’t you see? | 你没看出来吗 |
[31:56] | I finally did something good. | 我终于做好事了 |
[32:01] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[32:20] | But I couldn’t. | 不行 |
[32:22] | The things I have done… | 我做过的事… |
[32:24] | It’s very nice of you, but I belong here. | 谢谢你 但我属于这里 |
[32:46] | Kimmel’s people. | 坎摩尔的人 |
[32:48] | They wanted to put you on after Kylie Jenner. | 他们想让你接替凯利·詹纳 |
[32:54] | Why didn’t you use your power back there? | 你为什么不用你的力量回去 |
[33:00] | I didn’t need to. | 没必要 |
[33:05] | You will. | 你会需要的 |
[34:02] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[34:04] | I guess so. | 看来好了 |
[34:07] | Can you tell your dad I’m packing up the car? | 你能告诉你爸我要去装车吗 |
[34:13] | Cass! I’m packing up the car! | 卡西 我去装车了 |
[34:17] | Okay! | 好 |
[34:43] | Where…? | 在哪 |
[34:44] | Join us and let your darkest desires… | 加入我们 让你最黑暗的欲望… |
[34:47] | You can’t wear that on the plane. | 你不能这样上飞机 |
[34:49] | Get dressed. | 把衣服穿好 |
[34:55] | Tulip? | 图丽普 |
[34:57] | Yep. | 在 |
[35:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:12] | They were watching us this whole time. | 他们一直在监视我们 |
[35:17] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:18] | The men in white. | 穿白衣服的人 |
[35:21] | Starr. | 斯塔尔 |
[35:30] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[35:32] | God, I might have masturbated in here. | 上帝 我可能在这里自慰过 |
[35:38] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[35:43] | Do you think we should tell Jesse? | 你觉得我们要告诉杰西吗 |
[35:44] | That we masturbated in the living room? | 告诉他我们在客厅自慰吗 |
[35:46] | No. Not about that. | 不是 不是那个 |
[35:48] | About ’em spyin’ on us, | 说他们在监视我们 |
[35:49] | gatherin’ intelligence and the like. | 收集情报之类的 |
[35:51] | That bulbous one-eyed git | 那个大圆摄像头 |
[35:53] | has been undermining us this whole time. | 一直在暗中偷看我们 |
[35:55] | I say we tell Jesse about it. | 我们要告诉杰西 |
[35:59] | What difference would it make, Cassidy? | 告诉他有什么用 卡西迪 |
[36:02] | It worked. | 都已经这么久了 |
[36:04] | I’ll see ya it the car. | 我先下去了 |
[36:14] | All right, boy. Come on. | 好了 小子 出来吧 |
[36:16] | Let’s go for a ride. Aah. | 我们去兜个风 |
[36:35] | Can you be a good lad? | 你能乖乖的吗 |
[36:39] | Promise me… | 向我保证 |
[36:41] | promise me you’ll be good. | 保证你会乖乖的 |
[36:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:57] | Yeah, all right, don’t look at me like that. | 别这么看着我 |
[36:59] | They were in the laundry, and I was just — | 之前都放在洗衣房的 我只是… |
[37:06] | Denis, put ’em down. | 丹尼斯 放下 |
[37:13] | Did you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[37:17] | Denis, put ’em down. | 丹尼斯 放下 |
[37:25] | Just put ’em down. | 给我放下 |
[37:27] | Put ’em down. | 放下 |
[37:33] | Please. | 拜托 |
[37:35] | Can you be a good lad, Papa? | 你能做个乖孩子吗 爸爸 |
[37:42] | Can you be good? | 你能乖乖的吗 |
[37:51] | No. | 不能 |
[37:55] | I don’t think I can. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[38:00] | Not with you around. | 有你在我就做不到 |
[38:09] | Papa! Papa-a-a-a! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[38:13] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[38:15] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[38:18] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[38:19] | I know, son. | 我知道 孩子 |
[38:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:23] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[38:48] | Oh, ja. | 是啊 |
[38:51] | It’s a little big, but… | 有点太大了 不过 |
[38:56] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[39:44] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:46] | Somebody help! | 谁来帮帮他 |
[39:50] | Here, here! | 好了 好了 |
[39:50] | Get out of my way! | 别挡我的道 |
[39:58] | What’s wrong with you?! | 你这人怎么这样 |
[40:26] | *There is a young cowboy* | *有个年轻的牛仔* |
[40:30] | *Lives on the range* | *生活在草原* |
[40:35] | *His horse and his cattle* | *他的马和他的牲畜* |
[40:38] | *Are his only companions* | *是他仅有的伙伴* |
[40:42] | *He works in the saddle* | *他在马厩里劳作* |
[40:46] | *Sleeps in the canyons* | *在峡谷中休憩* |
[40:50] | *Just waitin’ for summer* | *只等着夏日来临* |
[40:54] | *For his pastures to change* | *牧草青青* |
[41:02] | *And as the moon rises, he sits by his fire* | *当月亮升起 他坐在篝火旁* |
[41:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:24] | Where’s Denis? | 丹尼斯呢 |
[41:27] | He, uh… | 他 |
[41:29] | He changed his mind. | 他又不想一起去了 |
[41:34] | Hey, you can sit in the front if you want. | 如果你愿意你可以坐到前面来 |
[41:39] | Oh, yeah. | 也对 |
[41:56] | Yeah. | 真不错 |
[41:58] | This is a definite upgrade. | 待遇绝对比以前好 |
[42:00] | It’s got nice sightlines, | 视野开阔 |
[42:01] | and handy ashtray. | 手旁还有烟灰缸 |
[42:04] | It’s very nice. | 很不错 |
[42:09] | Will you give me a sec? I — | 你等我一下好吗 我 |
[42:11] | I forgot to say goodbye. | 我忘记道别了 |
[42:12] | Yeah, sure. | 好 当然 |
[42:46] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[42:49] | Tulip? Is that you? | 图丽普 是你吗 |
[42:52] | Ah, just… gimme a sec. | 你等我一下 |
[42:55] | Sure. | 好的 |
[43:19] | 幸福魂号号 灵魂抽取指南 英语版 | |
[43:33] | You moving out? | 你要搬走了 |
[43:35] | Yeah — found a new place. | 是的 找到了个新住处 |
[43:38] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[43:41] | I’m movin’, too. | 我也要搬走了 |
[43:44] | This was always gonna be temporary. | 这里本来也只是个暂时居所 |
[43:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:57] | I just wanted to say, | 我只想过来说声 |
[43:59] | thank you, you know… | 谢谢你 |
[44:03] | for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[44:05] | I-I should thank you. | 是我该谢谢你 |
[44:08] | You helped me get through a bad stretch there — | 你帮我度过了这段困难的日子 |
[44:12] | showed me how to be strong. | 告诉我怎样才能变坚强 |
[44:15] | You’re out of moisturizer… | 你的润肤乳用光了 |
[44:24] | …bitch. | 贱人 |
[44:34] | Of course, I still have a ways to go. | 当然 我还有很长一段路要走 |
[44:41] | I never did tell you about Dallas, did I? | 我根本没告诉过你达拉斯的事 对吧 |
[44:46] | No. You never did. | 对 你没说过 |
[45:04] | Preacher, tell us about your special powers. | 传教士 跟我们说说你的超能力 |
[45:06] | Is it true you read a nun’s mind?! | 你真的能读修女的心吗 |
[45:07] | What’s up with those shiny collar things, Preacher? | 你领子上亮晶晶的装饰是什么 传教士 |
[45:09] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 到此为止 |
[45:11] | Tune in for more tonight on “Kimmel.” | 更多内容敬请收看今晚的”鸡毛秀” |
[45:32] | You’re a natural. | 你是天生好手 |
[45:34] | And when the world realizes that their only other option | 而当全世界意识到除了你以外的唯一人选 |
[45:37] | needs reminding he can’t eat his own hemorrhoids, | 连不能吃自己的痔疮这种事都要人教 |
[45:41] | I think we’ll be in good shape. | 我认为我们的处境会很乐观 |
[45:47] | 您有一条新的语音留言 卡西迪 | |
[45:52] | Preacher, we’re on our way to redemption. | 传教士 我们正在获得救赎的路上 |
[45:57] | This is your calling — | 这才是你的使命 |
[45:58] | not that. | 不是他们 |
[46:03] | I just want to see they’re okay. | 我只是想知道他们好不好 |
[46:11] | I understand — go to your friends, | 我明白 去找你的朋友吧 |
[46:13] | get him there as fast as you can… | 尽快把他送到那去 |
[46:15] | – Go! – And when you’re ready, | -开车 -等你准备好的时候 |
[46:16] | come back for your soul. Wha- | 回来取你的灵魂 什么 |
[46:28] | Idiots. | 蠢货 |
[46:30] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[46:32] | I’ll deal with you later. | 回头再找你算账 |
[46:34] | In the meantime… | 与此同时 |
[46:37] | cancel the ambulance. | 取消救护车 |
[46:53] | S-She — She went upstairs to say goodbye. | 她上楼道别 |
[46:56] | She just went up to say goodbye, man, and that was it. | 她就是上楼道个别 仅此而已 |
[46:59] | That’s all right. Let me look at that. | 别担心 让我看看 |
[47:02] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[47:04] | Pass me those towels. All right, got — | 把毛巾递给我 好的 |
[47:07] | got to keep the pressure on there. | 得用力压住那里 |
[47:08] | See if there’s any super glue, would ya? | 找找看有没有强力胶 |
[47:09] | Super glue? Yeah, close up the wound. Try under the sink. | 强力胶吗 封住伤口 看看水槽下面有没有 |
[47:12] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[47:15] | I leave you for one day, look what happens. | 我就离开你一天 就发生这样的事 |
[47:19] | It’s gone right through. | 子弹打穿了你 |
[47:21] | That’s — that’s good. | 会没事的 |
[47:22] | What about window caulk? | 封窗户的玻璃胶行不行 |
[47:24] | There’s no glue. | 没有强力胶 |
[47:25] | What? I don’t know what to do! | 什么 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[47:26] | – I-I rang the ambulance. – All right! | -我叫了救护车 -冷静 |
[47:28] | – All right, all right! – Like, forever ago, man! | -冷静 -像以前一样 |
[47:30] | Let’s rig up an IV drip. | 我们得赶紧给她静脉注射 |
[47:31] | You got — Y-You got syringes? | 你有注射器吗 |
[47:32] | – Yeah, yeah. – All right, clean ones? | -有的有的 -好吧 干净的吗 |
[47:33] | – Yeah. – And there’s blood in the freezer, right? | -干净的 -冰箱里有血 是不是 |
[47:35] | – Uh, y– maybe some. -All right, hurry up. | -好像有一些 -好的 快去拿 |
[47:37] | – She’s AB negative. -All right. | -她是AB阴性血型 -好的 |
[47:39] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[47:40] | She — She just went upstairs to say goodbye, and — | 她只是上楼道别 然后就… |
[47:42] | – Goodbye to who? -I don’t know! | -跟谁道别 -我不知道 |
[47:43] | I found her in the hallway! | 我在过道里发现了她 |
[47:45] | ‘Course, where’s the bloody ambulance? | 妈的 该死的救护车怎么还不来 |
[47:46] | Shit! I don’t think I have any AB. | 操 我好像没有AB型血液 |
[47:49] | All right. It’s all right, Cass. | 算了 别找了 卡西 |
[47:50] | Let’s drive her to the hospital. | 我们开车送她去医院 |
[47:51] | Give me a hand here. Come on. | 帮我一把 挺住 |
[47:53] | Come on. Come on. That’s it. | 挺住 挺住 会没事的 |
[47:55] | Come on. Come on, love. | 挺住 挺住 亲爱的 |
[47:56] | What — No, don’t do that. | 天哪 不能那样做 |
[47:58] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[47:59] | No, no, no. Yeah. Come on. | 不要 加油 挺住 |
[48:03] | Come on. | 挺住 |
[48:07] | – Come on, baby. – Jesse. Jesse. | -挺住 亲爱的 -杰西 |
[48:09] | Jesse, use The Word. | 杰西 快用圣言 |
[48:10] | Jesse, you’re gonna have to use The Word on her, mate. | 杰西 你得用圣言救她 |
[48:12] | Just do it. Come on! Do it! | 快点用 快点 |
[48:17] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[48:23] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[48:25] | What’s happening?! Why isn’t it w– | 怎么回事 怎么没有用… |
[48:26] | – It doesn’t work anymore! – Why not? | -圣言不灵了 -为什么不灵了 |
[48:28] | I don’t know! I just doesn’t! | 我不知道 就是不灵了 |
[48:30] | Come on! | 挺住 |
[48:34] | All right. I can do it. I can do it. | 好吧 让我来 让我来 |
[48:36] | – Come on! No! – I can do it. | -挺住 -让我来 |
[48:37] | I can help her. | 我可以帮她 |
[48:41] | There’s no other way. | 没有别的办法了 |
[48:48] | Don’t touch her. | 不要碰她 |
[48:51] | Don’t you ever touch her. | 永远不要碰她 |
[49:23] | Listen — listen — listen — listen — listen to me! | 听着 听着 听着 听着 听我说 |
[49:24] | Listen to me! You’ve got to let me do it. | 听我说 你必须让我来做 |
[49:26] | Look at me. Look at me! You got to let me do it! | 看着我 看着我 你必须让我来做 |
[49:27] | It’s the only way, all right? | 这是唯一的办法 听见没 |
[49:30] | Look at me, Jesse! | 看着我 杰西 |
[49:31] | Look, it’s the only way. | 听着 这是唯一的办法 |
[49:44] | Wait! No, Cass, stop! Stop! | 等等 不行 卡西 住手 住手 |
[49:47] | No, no! No! | 不要 |
[49:50] | Listen! It will do it! It won’t be — It won’t be like Denis! | 听着 会成功的 不会像丹尼斯那样的 |
[49:52] | – Cass, it’s okay. – It won’t be like Denis! She’s different! | -卡西 算了 -不会像丹尼斯那样的 她不一样 |
[49:55] | It’ll be different, I swear it! | 结果会不一样的 我发誓 |
[49:56] | – Cass, stop. – Jesse! | -卡西 住手 -杰西 |
[49:59] | What are you doing?! | 你这是在干什么 |
[50:01] | She’s gonna die, man. | 她要死了 |
[50:02] | Tulip’s gonna die. | 图丽普要死了 |
[50:03] | Then let her die. | 那就让她死吧 |
[50:05] | What? | 什么 |
[50:08] | Let her die. | 让她死吧 |
[50:10] | Let her die, Cass. | 让她死吧 卡西 |
[50:13] | Cass. | 卡西 |
[50:16] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[50:17] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[50:20] | Let her die. | 让她死吧 |
[50:22] | Just let her die. | 就让她死吧 |
[51:17] | There’s something I want to say… | 我有话要说… |
[51:24] | …something’ I’ve been meaning to tell you for a long time. | …这么长时间以来 我一直想告诉你 |
[51:34] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[51:42] | You hate me now? | 你现在恨我吗 |
[51:47] | Just you wait. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[51:52] | Just you wait. | 你等着瞧吧 |