时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | …visiting as Secretary of State, | 作为国务卿秘书 |
[00:40] | Thomas Jefferson himself was said to have called Angelville, | 据说托马斯·杰弗逊称安吉维尔 |
[00:43] | “The place which burrows into your heart | “这是个闯入你的内心后 |
[00:45] | and will not seem to leave.” | 就不会再出来的地方” |
[00:48] | Now, over here’s the gift shop. | 这里是纪念品商店 |
[00:56] | So, how — how do I know it worked? | 我怎么知道起作用了 |
[01:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:34] | All set? How’d it go? | 好了吗 怎么样了 |
[01:37] | Oh, that looks like a very successful sober spell, indeed. | 看来这清醒咒很有用啊 |
[01:41] | Come on, let’s get a mop and some fresh air. | 走吧 去洗把脸 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[01:53] | You were right to suggest her. | 你可真是推荐对了 |
[01:55] | She’s incredible. | 她太厉害了 |
[01:56] | Thank you, Councilman. | 谢谢你 议员 |
[01:58] | Glad I could help. | 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[01:59] | Please see yourself out. | 这边走 |
[02:08] | You and your husband are next. | 接下来是你和你的丈夫 |
[02:10] | You’re here for a libido spell? | 你们是来求情欲咒的吗 |
[02:12] | Great. | 好 |
[02:13] | Just need a minute, and then Madame L’Angelle will see you. | 稍等一下 拉安琪拉女士马上就见你们 |
[02:34] | I want it back. | 还给我 |
[02:37] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[02:40] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:42] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[02:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:45] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[02:49] | Weeble, wobble, but… | 逼逼叨叨 但是 |
[02:51] | he does fall down. | 他还是倒下了 |
[02:53] | T.C., how the hell did he get out? | TC 他怎么出来的 |
[02:56] | Sorry, Miss Christina. | 对不起 克里斯蒂娜小姐 |
[02:59] | This house doesn’t run on “Sorrys.” | 这里不接受”对不起” |
[03:02] | Now put him back with the others before someone sees. | 趁还没人看见 把他关回去和其他人一起 |
[03:05] | And Miss Marie’s office needs a clean-up. | 然后打扫一下玛丽小姐的办公室 |
[03:14] | Hello. You must be lost? | 你好 你肯定是迷路了 |
[03:15] | Hi. We’re looking for the plantation tour? | 你好 我们是来参加种植园参观的 |
[03:18] | That starts outside, across the way. | 那是在外面开始的 街对面 |
[03:19] | – Someone’ll point you. – Thank you. | -有人会给你指路 -谢谢 |
[03:21] | Although this one’s a little worried | 不过这小家伙担心 |
[03:23] | that he’s going to be sold off and taken away. | 自己会被抓走卖掉 |
[03:29] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[03:30] | As long you got your Mama with you, you’ll be fine. | 只要有你妈妈陪着你 你就会没事的 |
[03:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:09] | Miss Marie askin’ after you. | 玛丽小姐找你 |
[04:11] | Headache. I’ll be down in a sec. | 头疼 我马上下去 |
[04:15] | You want some aspirin? | 需要些阿司匹林吗 |
[04:16] | No, Jody. | 不 裘迪 |
[04:17] | I already took some. | 我已经服用过了 |
[04:19] | What’s that in your lap? | 你腿上是什么 |
[04:21] | What? | 什么 |
[04:23] | – In your lap. – Nothing. | -你腿上 -没什么 |
[04:26] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[04:26] | Get out of here! | 出去 |
[04:31] | I’ll tell her you’ll be down, then. | 那我告诉她你马上下去 |
[05:08] | Thanks for yer patience, folks. | 谢谢大家的耐心等待 |
[05:11] | You can be on your way in a minute. | 你们马上就能出发了 |
[05:17] | I’m not going back there! | 我再也不回去了 |
[05:47] | Just going in the city see a movie. | 进城看部电影而已 |
[05:50] | Wasn’t leavin’ for good. | 不是永远走了 |
[05:52] | No law against movie-seein’, last I checked. | 我记得没有规定不能看电影吧 |
[05:57] | Jody says you’ve been hiding something from me. | 裘迪说你对我有所隐瞒 |
[06:02] | Well, here’s a news flash — | 这可是新鲜事 |
[06:04] | Jody’s a damn liar. | 裘迪竟然是个大骗子 |
[06:15] | Search her. | 搜她身 |
[06:26] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[06:28] | Wouldn’t you like to know, you crazy bitch? | 想知道吗 你这个疯婊子 |
[06:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:39] | As a matter of fact… | 事实上 |
[06:42] | …I would. | 我会知道 |
[06:48] | Mama, you wouldn’t. | 妈妈 你不会这么做 |
[06:50] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[06:52] | More than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[06:58] | Hold her down. | 按倒她 |
[07:05] | Hold her! | 按住 |
[07:07] | No! No. No! | 不 不 不 |
[07:10] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 住手 |
[07:13] | Leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[07:15] | I came back! | 我回来了 |
[07:17] | You have me! | 我在你手上了 |
[07:18] | I came back! | 我回来了 |
[07:19] | You have me! | 我在你手上了 |
[07:21] | Leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[07:23] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[07:43] | Leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[07:55] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[07:58] | Don’t you touch my Jesse. | 不许碰我的杰西宝贝 |
[08:03] | Sew her up now, Miss Marie? | 现在把她缝合吗 玛丽小姐 |
[08:07] | No. | 不 |
[08:09] | Strap her in the machine. | 把她扔进机器里 |
[09:12] | Gran’ma! | 外婆 |
[09:14] | Gran’ma?! | 外婆 |
[09:16] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[09:18] | Gran’ma?! | 外婆 |
[09:21] | Gran’ma?! | 外婆 |
[09:23] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[09:26] | There’s nobody here. | 没人啊 |
[09:27] | Hello?! | 谁在 |
[09:33] | Hello?! | 有人在吗 |
[09:40] | Gran’ma? | 外婆 |
[09:49] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 不对劲 |
[09:51] | They… | 他们… |
[09:53] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[09:56] | You played God, | 你扮演上帝 |
[09:58] | and you let her die rather than be like me. | 但你宁可让她死也不让她变成我这样 |
[10:04] | You’re a scumbag. | 你个废物 |
[10:07] | You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[10:09] | That’s what happened. | 就是这么个事情 |
[10:10] | No, I loved her. | 不 我爱她 |
[10:12] | Yeah, you and me both, Jesse. | 是啊 杰西 我们俩都爱他 |
[10:16] | Yeah, she really liked you, too, Cass. | 她也喜欢你 卡西迪 |
[10:20] | You’re right. | 对 |
[10:22] | You’re right. She did really like me. | 是的 她确实喜欢我 |
[10:25] | In fact, she liked me so much, she shagged me. How’s that? | 她非常喜欢我 还上了我 怎么样 |
[10:31] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[10:33] | Back in Texas. We got high. | 在得州的时候 我俩都嗨了 |
[10:36] | Next thing you know, we’re in the back of her car, | 然后 我们就在她车后排座上 |
[10:37] | and we’re just shaggin’ like a couple of animals back there. | 我们就像动物一样啪啪啪 |
[11:21] | Nelly. | 娘炮 |
[11:23] | You’re scuffin’ up my floor. | 你们在给我擦地板吗 |
[11:27] | T.C. | 你是TC |
[11:33] | L-Lil’ Jesse? | 小 小杰西 |
[11:37] | Little Jesse? | 小杰西 |
[11:41] | Lil’ Jesse — | 是小杰西 |
[11:42] | Miss Marie! Miss Marie! | 玛丽小姐 玛丽小姐 |
[11:44] | Look what the cat cough up! | 看看谁来了 |
[12:01] | Gran’ma. | 外婆 |
[12:02] | Is that your grandma? | 那是你外婆 |
[12:04] | Holy shite. She’s unattractive, isn’t sh– | 我的天啊 她也太邋遢了吧 |
[12:07] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[12:10] | She was dying. | 她快不行了 |
[12:12] | Her name’s Tulip. | 她叫图丽普 |
[12:14] | And she died. | 她死过去了 |
[12:16] | I didn’t know what else to do… | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[12:19] | …so I thought of you. | 所以想到了你 |
[12:30] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:32] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[12:42] | She doesn’t have much time, right? | 在彻底无药可救之前 |
[12:44] | Before she can’t come back at all? | 她没多少时间了 对吧 |
[12:47] | You need to help me. | 你得帮我一把 |
[12:52] | I’ll pay you whatever. | 你要多少钱我都给你 |
[12:54] | How much? | 你能给多少 |
[12:55] | How much you need? | 你要多少 |
[12:57] | Nine billion four hundred thousand | 九十亿零四十万 |
[12:59] | oughta put us back on our feet. | 应该能让我们踏实一点 |
[13:00] | Right, Miss Marie? | 对吧 玛丽小姐 |
[13:02] | I can get you guns. | 我能给你们弄到枪 |
[13:03] | Me and Tulip, we used to work with the Rodriguez Brothers | 我和图丽普 以前在墨西哥的时候经常和 |
[13:05] | down in Mexico. | 罗德里格斯兄弟打交道 |
[13:06] | I could introduce you. | 我可以帮你引荐 |
[13:07] | Well, we’re always on the lookout | 其实我们一直都在 |
[13:09] | for industrious Mexicans, Lil’ Jesse, | 盯着那帮勤劳的墨西哥人 |
[13:10] | but we already got guns. | 但我们有枪了 |
[13:14] | Lil’ Jesse, that’s my swamp consommé. | 小杰西 我就指着这点酒呢 |
[13:20] | You need to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[13:25] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[13:28] | A betrayer? | 帮一个叛徒吗 |
[13:30] | A boy who leaves his family to struggle and rot | 帮一个离家出走自甘堕落 |
[13:35] | and get gobbled up by competitors? | 最后被敌人同化的小孩儿吗 |
[13:37] | For him, | 对于这种人 |
[13:40] | I don’t need to help shit. | 我帮他个屁 |
[13:47] | I’ll do anything. | 让我做任何事都行 |
[13:51] | Just bring her back. | 只要能把她救活 |
[13:55] | Please. | 求你了 |
[13:58] | “Anything.” | “任何事” |
[14:00] | That’s a big word. | 那包含的意思可多了 |
[14:15] | You know what I want. | 你其实知道我想要什么 |
[14:32] | Or maybe she’s not worth it. | 也许她不值得 |
[14:43] | She is. | 她值得 |
[15:32] | You gotta pull the slide back. | 你得把膛往后拉 |
[15:44] | Is that them? | 是他们吗 |
[15:48] | Hey, little girl! | 小姑娘 |
[15:49] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[15:52] | Well, what you gawping at? | 你愣着做什么 |
[15:53] | Come on over here, | 过来呀 |
[15:54] | give your mean ol’ daddy a hug. | 给你的老父亲一个拥抱 |
[16:00] | Aw, now see? That’s the ticket. | 瞧见没 这就对了 |
[16:04] | How come you not in school? | 你怎么没去上学 |
[16:05] | Fighting. | 打架 |
[16:06] | Hey, now, no more of that. | 听着 不许再这么做了 |
[16:09] | The one thing I learned in prison — | 我在监狱里学到的一点… |
[16:11] | you got to watch your temper, okay? | 你得控制自己的脾气 |
[16:15] | Yeah, I’m coming so hard. | 棒 我高潮了 |
[16:16] | That your mom? | 那是你妈吗 |
[16:19] | She’s working. | 她上班去了 |
[16:20] | Well, she’s not gonna have to work much longer | 她不再需要去上班了 |
[16:23] | because… | 因为… |
[16:24] | I got a job interview down at Monday’s Bistro. | 因为我在周一餐馆有个工作面试 |
[16:27] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[16:33] | Awful lot of felonies here, Mr. O’Hare. | 好多重罪呀 奥黑尔先生 |
[16:36] | Yes, sir. | 确实 先生 |
[16:37] | Entrusting yourself to an O’Hare is a dubious proposition. | 信任奥黑尔家的人有风险 |
[16:39] | Has been for years. | 多年来一直如此 |
[16:41] | Some call it the family curse. | 有些人称之为家族诅咒 |
[16:42] | Long line of losers, cheats, and convicts. | 一群废物 骗子 罪犯 |
[16:44] | But that’s changin’ now. | 但如今情况改变了 |
[16:46] | With my little girl here as my witness, | 有我的小闺女做我的见证人 |
[16:48] | I swear to you that, as of today, | 我向您发誓 从今天起 |
[16:50] | the O’Hares are done screwin’ things up. | 奥黑尔不会再胡来了 |
[16:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:56] | Yeah, uh, come on down to Monday’s, uh, | 好吧 来餐馆上班吧 |
[16:58] | first thing, uh, Tuesday morning. | 周二一早 |
[17:01] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[17:05] | You did it, Daddy! | 你成功了 爸爸 |
[17:06] | – You got the job! – Well, of course I did! | -你得到了那份工作 -可不是嘛 |
[17:09] | This calls for a celebration! | 得好好庆祝一下 |
[17:10] | You still like them little rolls of candy? | 你还喜欢吃那种一条条的糖吗 |
[17:12] | Necco Wafers? | 尼克·伟弗斯吗 |
[17:14] | I’m gonna go down to the store | 我这就去商店 |
[17:16] | and get you all the Necco Wafers you can eat. | 你想吃多少尼克·伟弗斯我就给你买多少 |
[17:18] | Thank you, Daddy! | 谢谢爸爸 |
[17:20] | All right. | 不客气 |
[17:22] | All right. | 不客气 |
[17:23] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上就回来 好吧 |
[17:25] | Promise? | 保证吗 |
[17:26] | Cross my heart. | 我发誓 |
[17:32] | What are you smiling at? | 你笑什么呢 |
[17:35] | You know what’s comin’. | 你知道接下来要发生什么 |
[17:40] | Thought that was them. | 还以为是他们来了 |
[17:42] | No, it was Daddy! He got a job! | 不是 是爸爸 他找到工作了 |
[17:44] | He went to go get me candy so we can celebrate. | 他给我买糖庆祝去了 |
[17:47] | Priscilla Jean, | 普莉希拉-珍 |
[17:48] | I got more chance of growin’ another tit | 我再长一个奶子的可能性 |
[17:49] | than that man goin’ out and gettin’ a job | 都比那男人出去找份工作 |
[17:51] | and comin’ back with candy. | 然后还带着糖回家的可能性大 |
[17:52] | It’s true. He crossed his heart! | 是真的 他发誓了 |
[17:54] | When are you gonna grow up and learn somethin’? | 你什么时候才能长大 才能明白事理 |
[17:56] | He’s just another worthless O’Hare. | 他不过是另一个没用的奥黑尔 |
[17:58] | But I’m an O’Hare, too! | 但我也是奥黑尔呀 |
[18:01] | Yeah. You are. | 没错 你确实是 |
[18:08] | Bitch! | 婊子 |
[18:15] | Keep it down out there! | 小点声 |
[18:23] | Daddy’s back! | 爸爸回来了 |
[18:25] | How was work? | 工作怎样 |
[18:26] | Why aren’t you in school? | 你怎么没去上学 |
[18:28] | Fightin’. | 打架了 |
[18:29] | Now, see, that’s the one thing I learned in prison — | 听着 我在监狱里学到的一点… |
[18:31] | you can’t let those sonsabitches push you around. | 你不能让那些王八蛋欺负你 |
[18:33] | Give me a hand here. | 过来给我搭把手 |
[18:36] | “Head” dishwasher. | “领头的”洗碗工 |
[18:38] | Like I’m supposed to be impressed by that. | 好像我会怕他似的 |
[18:40] | Talking to me like I’m the idiot. | 和我说话时把我当成个白痴 |
[18:42] | Maybe ’cause you are one. | 也许因为你确实是 |
[18:43] | And I told him, plates are comin’ out spotty | 然后我告诉他 盘子上有污渍 |
[18:46] | because you’re using too much dish soap, not too little. | 是因为洗洁精放多了 而不是放少了 |
[18:49] | But he ain’t wanna listen. | 但他不听 |
[18:50] | Now he want trouble. | 如今他想找麻烦 |
[18:53] | Careful what you wish for, buddy. | 小心许愿 伙计 |
[18:59] | Did you get my candy? | 你给我买糖了吗 |
[19:08] | Why can’t I do one right thing? | 我怎么一件事都干不好呢 |
[19:12] | It’s okay, Daddy. | 没关系的 爸爸 |
[19:25] | Let’s get those sonsabitches. | 我们一起搞死那些王八蛋 |
[19:39] | Good. She’s still in Purgatory. | 很好 她还在炼狱里 |
[19:42] | Got some fight in her. | 挺有斗志的 |
[19:44] | So — So you can do this? | 所以说你能做到吗 |
[19:45] | You can bring her back? | 你能让她复活 |
[19:46] | Well, Purgatory’s a waitin’ room, | 炼狱是一间等候室 |
[19:48] | but you can’t wait forever. | 但人不能永远在那等下去 |
[19:50] | Pretty soon — I’d say in like… | 很快 要我说再过… |
[19:53] | well, soon, death’ll come to the door, | 总之很快 死亡就会去敲门 |
[19:57] | and when she answers, she’ll be gone for good. | 当她应门时 她就彻底救不回来了 |
[20:00] | You know what I need. | 你知道我需要什么 |
[20:01] | Yeah, I made a list. | 知道 我列了单子 |
[20:02] | – Well, hurry up, then. – All right. | -那就快去快回 -好 |
[20:05] | Oh, and some transpoil. I’m all out. | 再弄些还魂油来 我用光了 |
[20:07] | – Where am I gonna get some? – Ask Jody. | -我去哪弄 -去找裘迪 |
[20:14] | Come on. I need your help. | 快来 我需要你帮忙 |
[20:21] | That’s better. | 现在好多了 |
[20:23] | Now it’s just you and me. | 只剩你和我了 |
[20:32] | – Take this, go to the store. – What is it? | -拿上这个去商店 -这是什么 |
[20:34] | It’s a list of Tulip’s favorite things. | 单子上是图丽普最喜欢的东西 |
[20:36] | Need to invite her spirit back to land of the living. | 得把她的灵魂引回阳间来 |
[20:38] | It helps to remind her of stuff she likes. | 让她想起她喜欢的东西很有帮助 |
[20:40] | Oh, I see. It’s a “Favorite Things” list | 明白了 是”最喜欢的东西”清单 |
[20:42] | to invite her spirit back to the land of the living. | 用来把她的灵魂引回阳间 |
[20:44] | Well, that makes perfect sense. | 完全说得通 |
[20:45] | – I have no questions. – Good. | -我一点疑问都没有 -很好 |
[20:47] | Boo Berry, guns, beer… | 蓝莓麦片 枪 啤酒 |
[20:49] | – Dragonforce? – It’s a British heavy-metal band. | -龙之力量 -是支英国重金属乐队 |
[20:51] | Yeah, I know. I know who Dragonforce is. | 我知道 我知道龙之力量是谁 |
[20:53] | Jesus… | 老天 |
[20:54] | And, you know, sure, | 没错 |
[20:55] | Tulip, she loves her kettle thrash. | 图丽普是喜欢那些鬼哭狼嚎 |
[20:57] | Well, what about ’70s folk? | 可七十年代的民谣呢 |
[20:58] | What about, like, J.T., Joni Mitchell? | 比如JT 琼尼·米歇尔 |
[21:00] | That’s by far her favorite kind of music. | 那是她最喜欢的音乐类型 |
[21:01] | – Hey, Cass? – What? | -卡西 -怎么 |
[21:03] | Anything else you want to tell me | 我认识她一辈子了 |
[21:04] | – about the girl I’ve known my whole entire life? – Yeah. | -她的事还要你告诉我吗 -是 |
[21:06] | If it doesn’t save her, I’m gonna kill you. | 假如你救不活她 我会杀了你 |
[21:09] | Right. Just get what’s on the list. | 行了 把单子上的东西买来就是 |
[21:11] | – I’m gonna go talk to Jody. – Who’s that? | -我得去找裘迪谈谈 -那是谁 |
[21:13] | The guy that killed my father. | 杀了我父亲的人 |
[21:39] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[21:43] | You’re probably still pissed. | 你或许还在生气 |
[21:48] | I need transpoil. | 我需要还魂油 |
[21:52] | My girlfriend… | 我女朋友… |
[21:54] | I don’t have much time. | 我时间不多了 |
[21:58] | So you gonna help me or what? | 你到底要不要帮我 |
[22:17] | You can dress up like your daddy all you want, kid. | 你尽管打扮成你老爸的模样 孩子 |
[22:20] | But you never looked more like your mama | 可你此刻看起来 |
[22:21] | than you do right now. | 是那么像你妈妈 |
[22:24] | Lot to catch up on. | 我们得好好叙个旧 |
[22:26] | But for now, your lady’s in trouble, | 不过首先 你女朋友有麻烦 |
[22:29] | you need some transpoil, yeah? | 你需要还魂油 对吗 |
[22:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:33] | I know just the place. | 我知道该去哪弄 |
[22:44] | The Boyds? | 博伊德家 |
[22:46] | Seriously? | 有没有搞错 |
[22:47] | Yer right. | 你说得对 |
[22:48] | Bad idea. | 是馊主意 |
[22:50] | Let’s hear your better one. | 说说你有什么好主意 |
[22:54] | Someone recognize you, that’ll really piss ’em off. | 要是有人认出你 他们会气疯 |
[22:58] | What you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[23:00] | I’m just gonna sorta piss ’em off. | 我只会稍微气气他们 |
[23:03] | Pull around back and wait. | 绕到后门去等我 |
[23:25] | What the hell you want, Jody? | 你想怎样 裘迪 |
[23:27] | I come in peace. | 我没有恶意 |
[23:29] | I just wanna ask Madame for somethin’ to lend us. | 我只想找夫人借点东西 |
[23:32] | Get lost. | 快滚 |
[23:33] | She ain’t gonna do you any favors. | 她不会帮你任何忙 |
[23:34] | What if I ask | 要是我 |
[23:36] | real…real…nice?! | 很礼貌很礼貌地问呢 |
[23:41] | Oh, yeah! | 没错 |
[23:42] | S’right! | 这就对了 |
[23:47] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[24:16] | I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[24:20] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[24:22] | You take communion? | 你领圣餐吗 |
[24:25] | – Church of The Blessed Virgin? – Naw, man. | -去圣母教堂吗 -不去 伙计 |
[24:27] | I don’t know no blessed virgin. | 我不知道什么圣母教堂 |
[24:29] | Then I guess you don’t know me. | 那我想你不认识我 |
[24:31] | That’s too bad, preacher… | 那真可惜 传教士 |
[24:33] | ’cause I know this truck. | 因为我认得这辆车 |
[24:36] | Just like old times, right, kid? | 就像过去一样 对吗 孩子 |
[24:38] | Got your transpoil. Let’s go! | 还魂油弄到了 我们走 |
[25:32] | So young. | 还这么年轻 |
[25:34] | Skin tighter than a hotel sheet. | 皮肤比酒店床单还紧实 |
[25:42] | Finish your chores. | 去把你的活儿做完 |
[25:50] | Oh, there he is! | 他回来了 |
[25:52] | Sorry about the noggin’. | 撞头的事很抱歉 |
[25:55] | I-I’ll take a look at it if you — you like. | 需要的话我帮你看看 |
[25:57] | – I’m good with wounds. – Yeah, me too. | -我很擅长处理伤口 -我也是 |
[25:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:02] | Come up out the way, | 快让开 |
[26:03] | you lightnin’ struck little bogtrotter. | 你个挨雷劈的爱尔兰佬 |
[26:07] | Maybe later when you’re not so mad. | 那等你气消了再说吧 |
[26:09] | I got her favorite things. | 我带来了她最爱的东西 |
[26:16] | Is Jesse not back yet? | 杰西还没回来吗 |
[26:18] | Soon. Or better be. | 快了 或者最好如此 |
[26:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[26:30] | Scorpion Pepper. | 蝎子辣椒 |
[26:34] | Sometimes… | 有时候… |
[26:36] | if the spirit senses your pain, | 如果灵魂感受到你的痛苦 |
[26:39] | it’ll come back to ease it. | 就会回来帮你缓解 |
[26:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:45] | Maybe she’ll come back for yours. | 或许她会回来缓解你的痛苦 |
[26:56] | Years ago, I loved someone who loved another. | 多年前 我爱上一个别有所恋的人 |
[27:02] | I tried to woo him. | 我努力追求他 |
[27:04] | Everything, anything, | 竭尽所能 |
[27:07] | to move his heart to mine… | 让他回心转意… |
[27:11] | …but nothing worked. | 却徒劳无益 |
[27:14] | And I was beautiful, too, years ago… | 那时我也很美… |
[27:19] | Leave it. | 别吐 |
[27:21] | The more it hurts, the more it helps. | 越痛越有用 |
[27:24] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[27:25] | …nothing worked. | 竹篮打水一场空 |
[27:27] | I just wanted… | 我只想… |
[27:30] | just wanted to be wanted back. | 只想得到爱的回应 |
[27:34] | So… | 所以… |
[27:36] | I made him a draught. | 我给他做了一剂药水 |
[27:39] | A spell. | 一个符咒 |
[27:41] | An old recipe from slavery days. | 一个自奴隶时代就有的古方 |
[27:44] | I made it, mixed it, | 我配制完成后 |
[27:46] | and I sprayed him with it. | 喷在他身上 |
[27:49] | And it worked. | 就成功了 |
[27:51] | And from that moment on, | 从那时起 |
[27:54] | he wanted me and only me. | 我就是他的唯一 |
[27:59] | Day…after day… | 就这样 |
[28:04] | after day… | 日复一日 |
[28:09] | Until I killed him. | 直到我杀了他 |
[28:18] | I’m so grateful that you brought Jesse back to us, Irish. | 我很感激你把杰西带回我们身边 爱尔兰人 |
[28:23] | If you ever wanted something in return… | 如果你想要什么回报… |
[28:30] | …all you have to do… | 你尽管 |
[28:36] | …is ask. | 开口便是 |
[28:52] | Come on, hurry up! | 走 快点 |
[28:55] | Jody! | 裘迪 |
[28:56] | I told you we had some catchin’ up to do. | 我说过我们得叙叙旧 |
[29:06] | Give me the transpoil. | 把还魂油给我 |
[29:22] | What do you think, kid? | 你觉得如何 小子 |
[29:25] | Is today the day you finally beat me? | 你终于在今天要对我动手了吗 |
[29:30] | For your lady love’s sake, I sure hope so. | 为了你心爱的女人 我希望如此 |
[29:51] | Mind’s probably worrying on the girl inside there. | 你的心思大概在屋内的姑娘身上 |
[30:17] | Better. | 好点了 |
[30:31] | Glad to see you | 很高兴看到 |
[30:32] | still got a little of that buck-wild left in ya. | 你身上还有点狂野劲 |
[30:36] | But you don’t have enough to beat me. | 但还不足以打败我 |
[30:47] | Jody! | 裘迪 |
[30:49] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[30:52] | We just playin’ around, Miss Marie. | 我们只是闹着玩 玛丽小姐 |
[31:12] | Good luck with your girl. | 祝你的女人好运 |
[31:40] | Attention! | 请注意 |
[31:41] | This is the Department of Family and Protective Services! | 我们是家庭与保护服务部 |
[31:46] | They’re here | 他们来了 |
[31:49] | Secure the perimeter. | 包围四周 |
[31:50] | Incursion team to the rally point. | 入侵队到集结点 |
[31:51] | Hold for my go. | 等候指令 |
[31:58] | Where they’re takin’ us, | 他们带我们去的地方 |
[32:00] | it’s not gonna be any worse than this, okay? | 不会比这里更糟 好吗 |
[32:04] | You are now wards of the state. | 你们现在是国家的受监护人 |
[32:06] | Open the door and step outside. | 开门 出来 |
[32:09] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[32:12] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:18] | Come on. | 快 |
[32:39] | Magnesium. | 镁 |
[32:45] | Zinc. | 锌 |
[32:47] | Mercury. | 汞 |
[32:48] | Mercury? Is that not poisonous, like? | 汞不是有毒吗 |
[32:50] | She’s already dead. | 她已经死了 |
[32:57] | Where — | 哪里 |
[32:58] | It’s time to go to the orphanage. | 是时候去孤儿院了 |
[32:59] | Either you come out to us, or we’re coming in to you. | 要么你们出来 要么我们进去 |
[33:06] | One quick bowl before I go. | 走之前再快速吃一碗 |
[33:17] | Transpoil. | 回魂油 |
[33:45] | Incursion teams, go to breach. | 入侵队 破门 |
[33:47] | Repeat, breach is a go. | 重复 去破门 |
[33:49] | This is your last warning. | 这是你们的最后警告 |
[33:51] | Incursion team, go to breach. | 入侵队 去破门 |
[33:53] | Repeat, breach is a go. | 重复 去破门 |
[33:56] | Why isn’t it working? | 怎么没用 |
[33:58] | Sometimes it takes a moment | 有时候要花点时间 |
[33:59] | to figure out how to come back, and… | 才能找到回来的办法… |
[34:02] | sometimes there’s not enough reason | 有时候理由不充分 |
[34:04] | for them to come back at all. | 他们根本回不来 |
[34:06] | Bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[34:08] | She’ll come back. She has to come back. | 她会回来的 她必须回来 |
[34:14] | You want to know what I need you for? | 你想知道为什么我需要你吗 |
[34:18] | When you asked me the other day — | 上回你问我的时候… |
[34:21] | so stupid I couldn’t think — | 我想不出来 真的是太蠢了… |
[34:24] | I need you for everything. | 我离不开你 |
[34:28] | Everything, Tulip. | 一切 图丽普 |
[34:31] | My entire life. | 我的一生 |
[34:34] | To drink and have fun and mess around with. | 一起喝酒 寻欢作乐 |
[34:37] | Who am I ever gonna rob a store with | 我愿意跟你一起 |
[34:39] | except for you, you know? | 做任何事 |
[34:42] | I mean, I-I-I don’t even know | 我都不知道 |
[34:44] | how to blow a safe for Chrissakes — | 怎么开保险箱… |
[34:47] | *Oh, it gets so long–?* | *过了这么久* |
[34:48] | It’s her favorite. | 这是她的最爱 |
[34:51] | This is your last warning! | 这是最后一次警告 |
[34:53] | *When you’re walking?* | *你漫步的时候* |
[34:55] | *And the streets are full of strangers?* | *街上都是陌生人* |
[34:57] | *All the news of home?* | *所有家的消息* |
[35:04] | Give me a minute, okay?! | 给我点时间好吗 |
[35:06] | I need to think. | 我得想想 |
[35:08] | Come on, Tulip, think. | 加油 图丽普 想想 |
[35:11] | Think, Tulip! | 想想 图丽普 |
[35:12] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[35:15] | What? | 什么 |
[35:16] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[35:17] | I’m a re-enactor. | 我只是个演员 |
[35:18] | I work here. | 我在这里工作 |
[35:20] | What? | 什么 |
[35:25] | I need you for everything. | 我离不开你 |
[35:27] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[35:27] | Everything, Tulip, my entire life. | 一切 图丽普 我的一生 |
[35:30] | – Jesse, where are you? – Come on, Tulip. | -杰西 你在哪里 -快点 图丽普 |
[35:32] | Just cut the crap and come back. | 别说了 回来吧 |
[35:34] | – I can’t — – Please. | -我不能… -求你了 |
[35:36] | No. | 不 |
[35:37] | Come back. | 回来吧 |
[35:40] | You need to go. You need to go. | 你得走了 你得走了 |
[35:42] | – Come back. – No, no, no, no! | -回来吧 -不不不 |
[35:44] | I need more time! | 我还要点时间 |
[36:01] | Each of our D.P.F.S. Facilities… | 所有家庭与保护服务部人员… |
[36:02] | I’m just gettin’ my things. | 我在整理东西 |
[36:03] | …are maintained, supervised, | 由得克萨斯州 |
[36:05] | and inspected by the state of Texas. | 维护和管理 |
[36:08] | You’re gonna love it! | 你会喜欢的 |
[36:09] | Be right there! | 我马上就来 |
[36:13] | You little — Okay, now we’re pissed. | 你这个小…我们现在很生气 |
[36:16] | You need to go. You need to go. | 你得走了 你得走了 |
[36:18] | You need to go. You need to go. | 你得走了 你得走了 |
[37:06] | God? | 上帝 |
[37:08] | Yes. | 没错 |
[37:11] | You brought me back? | 是你把我带回来了吗 |
[37:13] | No, that was another. | 不 是别人 |
[37:15] | But now that you, Tulip O’Hare, | 图丽普·奥黑尔 既然你 |
[37:18] | are returning to life, | 要复活了 |
[37:19] | I’m counting on you for something very important, | 我指望着你做一件特别重要的事 |
[37:24] | something to help me fulfill my Great Design. | 一件能帮我完成”大计”的事 |
[37:29] | You have been chosen. | 你已经被选中了 |
[37:35] | No shit. | 不会吧 |
[37:37] | Listen to me carefully, Tulip O’Hare. | 认真听我说 图丽普·奥黑尔 |
[37:40] | For I want you to… | 我想让你… |
[37:43] | get those sons– | 把那些狗娘养的… |
[37:50] | Oh, my God. Thank God. | 天啊 感谢上帝 |
[37:53] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[38:19] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[39:45] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[39:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:59] | Now, we have a deal, right? | 现在我们达成交易了吧 |
[40:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:12] | Or I could cheat and change my mind. | 或者我可以骗你 改变我的主意 |
[40:16] | Kill you like I shoulda done years ago. | 杀了你 就像我很多年前就应该做的一样 |
[40:22] | Wouldn’t take much. | 不需要太费力 |
[40:26] | Push you over, | 把你推倒 |
[40:27] | and you’d be dead before you hit the ground. | 你没撞到地上可能就已经死了 |
[40:33] | You think I haven’t thought of that? | 你以为我没想过那样吗 |
[40:38] | Push me. | 推我啊 |
[40:41] | See what happens. | 看看会怎么样 |
[40:50] | Gran’ma loves you… | 外婆爱你… |
[40:54] | more than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[41:05] | Welcome home, Jesse. | 欢迎回家 杰西 |