时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[02:13] | Yeah, he’s walking in now. | 他来了 |
[02:15] | That’s right. No loose ends. | 没错 干净利落 |
[02:17] | I would expect the same thing on your side. | 希望你那边也一样 |
[02:20] | Okay. Thrice blessed, Allfather. | 好的 三次祝福 上帝 |
[02:23] | Okay. Talk soon. Buh-bye. | 好 回头再聊 再见 |
[02:28] | Well, I’ll be double-dipped in dog shit. | 真是没想到啊 |
[02:31] | If it’s not the biggest, baddest son of a bitch | 站在我办公室的这位不是 |
[02:34] | in all of Hell here in my office. | 全地狱最大的混蛋嘛 |
[02:40] | Sit down, Sidney. You’re the Angel of Death. | 坐 西德尼 你是死亡天使 |
[02:43] | Relax. Have a sandwich. Drink a glass of milk. | 放松 吃个三明治 喝杯奶 |
[02:48] | Is from? | 来自 |
[02:49] | “Midnight Runs.” | 《午夜狂奔的》 |
[02:50] | “Run.” It’s “Midnight R–“ | “狂奔”没有”的”… |
[02:52] | Forget about it. The moment is past. | 算了 时间到了 |
[02:54] | Take the gentleman’s duster and let the grown-ups talk. | 脱掉这位先生的大衣 我要和他谈谈 |
[03:14] | Crazy, huh? | 很巧吧 |
[03:15] | I want to see you. You want to see me. | 我想见你 你也想见我 |
[03:19] | Kismet I think they call that. | 他们管这个叫命运 |
[03:21] | Is that right? Sounds right. | 对吗 应该没错 |
[03:22] | Anyway, what matters is, | 无所谓 重要的是 |
[03:24] | we’re here, two men, speaking our minds. | 我们两个男人在这里谈心 |
[03:31] | There is one item, though — small. | 有件事 很小 |
[03:34] | No big deal, really, uh, but needs tending to. | 没什么了不起的 但要处理 |
[03:37] | Do ya mind? | 你介意吗 |
[03:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:41] | It’s about your little trip… upstairs. | 关于你在上面的小旅程 |
[03:47] | “The breakout.” | “突围” |
[03:48] | And, look, I get it. | 我知道 |
[03:49] | If I’m doing my time and a couple of angels walk in | 如果我正开心呢一对天使走进来 |
[03:53] | and tell me I can take a walk, I am gone-zilla, baby. | 告诉我我可以走了 我会疯掉的 宝贝 |
[03:57] | No doubt about it. | 毫无疑问 |
[03:58] | Breathe some air? Eat a Slim Jim? | 去呼吸一下新鲜空气 吃一个瘦子吉姆吗 |
[04:00] | That’s a good deal! | 那是好事啊 |
[04:02] | But what’s a good deal for you | 但对你来说好的事 |
[04:05] | is not always a good deal for me. | 对我可就不同了 |
[04:08] | And souls escaping my realm, | 灵魂逃出我的王国 |
[04:11] | that’s actually bad for me. | 这对我来说很不好 |
[04:15] | And what’s bad for me is just…bad. | 对我来说不好的事就是不行的 |
[04:22] | Did you know God is gone? | 你知道上帝消失了吗 |
[04:25] | And, as you can imagine, I’ve got plans — big plans. | 你应该猜得到 我有计划 大计划 |
[04:30] | But without my reputation, | 但没有我的名声 |
[04:33] | those plans go the way of Gary, Indiana. | 那些计划就会重蹈印第安纳盖瑞市的覆辙 |
[04:38] | So, short story long, | 长话短说 |
[04:41] | I’m gonna need you to make amends. | 我需要你做出补偿 |
[04:49] | Now, look. Obviously, I’m a fan. | 听着 显然 我很狂热 |
[04:51] | I don’t like this any more than you do, | 但我也不想这样的 |
[04:53] | and if it were up to me — | 如果让我来决定… |
[04:55] | Well, actually, it is up to me. | 实际上就是由我决定 |
[05:02] | Just know this is not my favorite part. | 你要清楚这不是我最喜欢的部分 |
[05:10] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 我开玩笑呢 |
[05:13] | It totally is. | 我最喜欢这部分了 |
[05:57] | How do I break the spell? | 我怎样才能打破咒语 |
[06:03] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[06:05] | I ain’t helpin’ you. | 我不会帮你的 |
[06:09] | And you ain’t gettin’ out of here. | 你也出不去了 |
[06:12] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[06:13] | Open the goddamn door! | 快把门打开 |
[06:15] | You’re a dead woman! | 你死定了 |
[06:17] | We’re coming in! | 我们要进来了 |
[06:20] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[06:21] | Watch your toes. | 小心你的脚 |
[06:28] | Jesus Christ! Get back! Get back! | 老天 快回来 回来 |
[06:32] | You crazy bitch! | 你这个疯子 |
[06:33] | Ain’t I, though? | 是吗 |
[06:49] | Welcome… | 欢迎 |
[06:52] | you motherless goathumpers! | 混蛋们 |
[06:59] | Are you not entertained?! | 你们开心吗 |
[07:07] | And welcome to The Tombs, my brothers. | 欢迎来到坟墓 兄弟们 |
[07:09] | Tonight, for your pleasure, two merciless monsters | 今晚 为了你们 两个残忍的怪物 |
[07:13] | will fight as if their very souls were on the line. | 将会殊死搏斗 |
[07:17] | And if they advance to the Redemption Round | 如果他们挺进救赎关 |
[07:21] | to take on Jody… | 对阵裘迪… |
[07:22] | perhaps they are! | 也许真的有可能 |
[07:29] | Wager your hard-stolen money wisely. | 买定离手 |
[07:32] | May the best man win, | 愿最强者胜出 |
[07:33] | and may God take mercy on our souls. | 愿上帝宽恕我们的灵魂 |
[07:37] | Let’s fight! | 战斗吧 |
[07:52] | What are you doing back here? | 你回来干什么 |
[07:54] | I’m not bettin’ this time. I swear. | 我这次不赌 我发誓 |
[07:56] | I-I just came by, you know, to soak up the ambience. | 我只是经过 来感受一下气氛 |
[07:59] | You better soak up some smarts, too, | 你最好感受一下脑子 |
[08:00] | or you’re gonna have a date with Madame L’Angelle. | 不然你就得去和拉安琪拉夫人约会了 |
[08:03] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[08:04] | If you don’t pay your debts? | 如果你不还清钱 |
[08:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:20] | What? | 干什么 |
[08:21] | How much more you want me to squeeze out of ’em? | 你还要我怎么压榨他们 |
[08:25] | Every…last…drop. | 全…榨…干 |
[08:38] | Hey, go easy this time, Jody. | 这次轻点 裘迪 |
[08:40] | It’s easy every time. | 每次都很轻松 |
[08:42] | Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody! | 裘迪 裘迪 裘迪 裘迪 裘迪 |
[09:01] | Jody’s up, so… We’re gonna need two more. | 裘迪上了 所以我们还需要两个人 |
[09:05] | Already? | 已经上了 |
[09:06] | Darn busy season. | 这赛季可真忙 |
[09:08] | All right, let’s see what we’ve got. | 好了 看看有什么好家伙 |
[09:10] | Okay, boys. | 好了 孩子们 |
[09:11] | Who wants a chance to get their soul back? | 谁想要拿回灵魂的机会 |
[09:21] | I do. | 我想 |
[09:26] | Choose me. | 选我 |
[09:32] | Please. I’m ready. | 拜托 我准备好了 |
[09:33] | Sorry, Hal, but you just got here. | 抱歉 哈尔 你才刚到 |
[09:39] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[09:41] | you got anything fun planned for the weekend? | 你这周末有什么有趣的安排吗 |
[09:46] | Maybe go see “Gladiator” again. | 也许再去看”角斗士” |
[09:48] | “Gladiator.” | “角斗士” |
[09:50] | Careful Miss Marie don’t find out | 小心玛丽小姐发现 |
[09:52] | who you’re really going to see. | 你在和谁约会 |
[09:54] | Pretty girl like that won’t do so good down here. | 那么漂亮的女孩在这下面可受不了 |
[09:58] | You hear what I’m sayin’? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[10:01] | You hear me, boy? | 你懂吧 |
[10:08] | Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody! | 裘迪 裘迪 裘迪 裘迪 |
[10:14] | All righty, fellas. | 好了 伙计们 |
[10:16] | No bizness like show bizness. | 娱乐业啊 |
[10:22] | Jody! Jody! Jody! | 裘迪 裘迪 裘迪 |
[10:30] | Not again! Gaw-dang it, Jody. | 不是吧 该死 裘迪 |
[10:32] | I can’t patch up the dead ones. | 我补不好死人 |
[10:34] | I got to go where the spirit leads me. | 我得遵从我的灵魂 |
[10:37] | Besides, we got the kid here. | 再说了 我们还有这孩子 |
[10:40] | Ropin’ in all the pigeons | 靠着这张小白脸 |
[10:41] | with that fancy face and voice of his. | 还有花言巧语剥削这些笨瓜 |
[10:44] | Right, kid? | 对吧 孩子 |
[10:46] | Don’t you think there’s lots more where he come from? | 你不觉得他还有更大的潜能吗 |
[10:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:50] | Yeah. Yeah, lots. | 没错 很多 |
[10:52] | Come on. | 上吧 |
[12:17] | Christ. Are you all right? | 上帝啊 你没事吧 |
[12:18] | Are y– Are ya all right? | 你…你没事吧 |
[12:24] | Gentlemen, your new champion! | 先生们 你们的新冠军 |
[12:30] | Next show’s in one hour. Tell your friends. | 下一场表演一小时后开始 互相转告 |
[12:33] | Oh, yes. Oh, yes. | 好 好 |
[12:37] | Yes, we will. | 我们会的 |
[12:41] | I think your friend here gon’ be real good for us. | 我觉得你的朋友对我们来说很有用 |
[12:43] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我朋友 |
[12:47] | You want to keep him fighting, | 要他继续战斗 |
[12:48] | you’re gonna need to give him some blood. | 就必须给他点血 |
[12:49] | What kind of blood? | 哪种血 |
[12:51] | I got — I got gator blood, pig blood, squirrel. | 我有…我有鳄鱼血 猪血 松鼠血 |
[12:53] | I don’t give a shit. | 我不在乎 |
[12:55] | He’s a vampire. Just feed him. | 他是吸血鬼 给他吃的就行 |
[12:57] | We need beer for the Huffers. | 再给这些混子拿啤酒 |
[12:59] | We get ’em drunk, we get their cash. | 灌醉他们 就能拿到他们的钱 |
[13:00] | Sooner they need to see Miss Marie. | 他们很快就要见玛丽小姐了 |
[13:17] | I told you you were gonna hate me. | 我说了你会恨我 |
[13:22] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[13:55] | Like your nails. | 喜欢你的指甲 |
[14:02] | The less you talk, the better. | 你说话越少越好 |
[14:04] | If you’re taking me to Angelville, | 如果你要带我去安吉维尔 |
[14:06] | you probably want to go the other way. | 也许你该从另一边走 |
[14:08] | Don’t remember asking you. | 我好像没问你 |
[14:10] | I’m just sayin’. | 我只是这么一说 |
[14:11] | You can’t get there on this road. | 你走这条路到不了 |
[14:23] | I meant what I said. | 我是认真的 |
[14:25] | Even if I could, I’m never helping Jesse out that spell. | 就算可以 我也不会帮助杰西解咒的 |
[14:28] | Pretty sure when we get there, you’ll do what I tell you to. | 我相信等我们到了那里 你会乖乖听我的话 |
[14:36] | What do you got against Jesse, anyway, huh? | 你到底有杰西的什么把柄 |
[14:39] | Why you hate him so much? | 你为什么这么恨他 |
[14:41] | Jesse L’Angelle is the worst person I have ever loved. | 杰西·拉安琪拉是我曾经爱过的最坏的人 |
[14:53] | I can’t let no Mardi Gras Pirate | 我不允许一个狂欢节上扮成海盗的人 |
[14:55] | call my sister a thief, | 把我妹妹叫成小偷 |
[14:55] | so I’m ready to pounce | 所以我准备在他 |
[14:57] | when he unscrews his gosh-dang leg! | 把那条倒霉的腿卸下来时抓住他 |
[15:00] | I figure it was just part of the costume, | 我还以为那只是个道具 |
[15:02] | but dude had a real stump. | 结果真是假肢 |
[15:05] | Please don’t tell me you beat his ass with it. | 别告诉我你用假肢打了他 |
[15:06] | Hell no. | 当然没有 |
[15:07] | I waited until he turned his back, and I snatched it. | 我等他转身时把假肢抢过来了 |
[15:11] | Dude hopped after me all the way to Canal Street. | 这家伙一路跳着跟我到运河街 |
[15:15] | Okay. We’re gonna fool around. | 我俩要单独相处一会儿 |
[15:17] | So why don’t you do something useful for once | 所以你为什么不去做点有用的事 |
[15:20] | and get me some customers? | 帮我招揽点顾客呢 |
[15:29] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[16:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:02] | You’re not still mooning over | 你还是没忘掉 |
[16:03] | that what’s-her-name girl back in Texas, are you? | 那个在得克萨斯的女孩 对吧 |
[16:06] | Tulip? | 图丽普 |
[16:09] | No. No. | 不是 |
[16:13] | Better not be. | 最好不是 |
[16:16] | Get undressed. | 脱掉衣服 |
[16:19] | What if Kenny gets a customer? | 要是肯尼招来顾客怎么办 |
[16:20] | There are no customers. | 没有顾客了 |
[16:24] | Your grandma took them all. | 全被你外婆招去了 |
[16:31] | Be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[16:40] | I know business ain’t much to look at now. | 我知道现在生意并不好 |
[16:44] | But someday… | 但终有一天… |
[16:45] | Careful Miss Marie don’t find out | 小心玛丽小姐发现 |
[16:47] | who you’re really going to see. | 你在和谁约会 |
[16:50] | …I’m gonna beat that old witch at her own game. | …我会以那老巫婆的方式打败她 |
[16:53] | Pretty girl like that won’t do so good down here. | 那么漂亮的女孩在这下面可受不了 |
[16:58] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[16:59] | Choose me. | 选我吧 |
[17:05] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… |
[17:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:11] | Changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[17:13] | What? | 什么 |
[17:14] | Look, you’re pretty, Sabina. | 你很漂亮 萨比娜 |
[17:16] | It’s been fun making out with you. | 和你在一起很有意思 |
[17:19] | But I’m a L’Angelle… | 但我是拉安琪拉家的人 |
[17:21] | heir to Angelville. | 安吉维尔的后代 |
[17:24] | In the end, you’re just a Boyd. | 归根结底 你是波伊德家族的人 |
[17:26] | And I’m not gonna screw that up | 我不会因为 |
[17:27] | over a few sloppy kisses from a piece of trash like you. | 你这样的垃圾吻了我 就把自己毁掉 |
[17:32] | Get it? | 明白吗 |
[17:35] | Got it? | 明白了吧 |
[17:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:54] | That’s the worst person you ever loved? | 那就算是你爱过的最坏的人吗 |
[17:57] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[17:58] | You haven’t heard the rest of my story. | 你不知道我后来发生的故事 |
[18:00] | Yeah, well, I got a story for you. | 我给你讲个故事吧 |
[18:03] | I drive. You shut your mouth. The end. | 我开车 你闭嘴 故事结束 |
[18:07] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[18:08] | Mine’s better. | 还是我的故事更好 |
[18:14] | I tell you, kid, I’m gonna destroy your friend tonight. | 小子 我今晚就毁掉你的朋友 |
[18:21] | You keep calling him my friend. | 你一直把他叫做我朋友 |
[18:23] | If he’s not your friend, what is he? | 如果他不是你朋友 那他是什么 |
[18:28] | Cheatin’, drug-addicted, piece-of-shit Irish vampire | 骗人吸毒的爱尔兰吸血鬼 |
[18:33] | whose only good quality is that he hurts. | 他唯一的优点就是会受伤 |
[18:36] | You can chop him up into little pieces, | 你把他剁成碎块儿 |
[18:38] | feed him a few drops of blood… | 只要喂他喝点血 |
[18:41] | can do it all over again next night and next and next. | 第二天晚上就可以再剁一遍 |
[18:46] | The money just keeps on rollin’ in. | 我们财源滚滚 |
[19:05] | Just like old times, right, kid? | 就像以前一样 对吧 孩子 |
[19:20] | Sure they sell kegs? | 确定他们卖桶吗 |
[19:23] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[19:33] | Want a frozen yogurt? | 想要冰酸奶吗 |
[19:38] | Swirl. | 旋风冰淇淋 |
[19:53] | I’ll take these. | 我要这俩 |
[19:56] | And I want to ship something. | 我还要寄点东西 |
[19:58] | No weapons, guns, drugs… | 不能寄武器 枪支 毒品 |
[20:00] | hazardous liquids? | 有害液体 |
[20:02] | No guns. | 不是枪 |
[20:03] | Stuff’s over there. | 材料都在那边 |
[20:05] | Don’t overfill the peanuts. | 别把泡沫填爆了 |
[20:06] | Ring the bell when you’re ready. | 好了就按铃叫我 |
[20:13] | I’m not sure if your limbs grow new | 我不确定你的四肢能不能长出新的 |
[20:15] | or connect back together or what, | 或者自己连接到一起 |
[20:18] | but I figured better to be safe than sorry. | 不过我认为小心为上 |
[20:20] | You forgot my hand. | 你把我的手忘了 |
[20:22] | Sorry. I needed that. | 抱歉 我需要你的手 |
[20:24] | So this is how you finally get rid of me, is it? | 最终你就用这种办法甩掉我是吗 |
[20:26] | By bloody mail? | 把我邮走 |
[20:27] | I’m not getting rid of you, Cass. | 我不是想甩掉你 卡西 |
[20:29] | I’m saving your ass. | 我是在救你的小命 |
[20:30] | It was the only way to get you out of there. | 那是唯一把你从家里带出来的办法 |
[20:32] | The only way? | 唯一的办法 |
[20:33] | I can think of 20 different ways | 我能想到其他20种办法 |
[20:35] | that wouldn’t involve choppin’ off a bloody limb! | 都不用砍断我的手脚 |
[20:38] | Like-like a diversion or something like that, | 例如声东击西之类的 |
[20:39] | or-or-or-or “Cape Fear.” | 或者像《恐怖角》一样 |
[20:41] | You could’ve strapped me under a truck, | 你可以把我绑在卡车下面 |
[20:43] | or, obviously, there’s the skin-suit way. | 或者 显而易见地 用人皮外套 |
[20:45] | Skin-suit way? | 人皮外套 |
[20:46] | You remove somebody else’s skin, you wrap me in it, | 你扒下某个人的皮 包在我身上 |
[20:49] | disguising me as that person. Do you know what I mean? | 把我扮成那个人 明白我的意思吗 |
[20:51] | That is the stupidest — that would never work. | 没听过这么蠢的主意 绝对不会成功的 |
[20:53] | – Of course it would. – Not in a million years. | -当然能成 -永远不可能 |
[20:55] | Well, you go and tell that to Luke Skywalker. | 这话你跟卢克·天行者说去[星战] |
[20:57] | He slit that tauntaun creature open, | 他把那只驼驼开膛破肚 |
[20:58] | and it snuck him off without a bloody scratch! | 他毫发无伤地躲过一劫 |
[21:00] | He didn’t sneak him off anywhere. | 他不是为了逃跑 |
[21:02] | The tauntaun kept him from freezing! | 那只驼驼是为了不让他冻死 |
[21:03] | “Saving” me. Give me a bloody break, will you? | 还说”救我” 别糊弄我了行吗 |
[21:06] | If it wasn’t for me, Jody and T.C. | 如果不是我 裘迪和TC |
[21:07] | would’ve strung you up to burn. | 早就把你挂起来烧死了 |
[21:08] | Oh, that’s right. Jesse Custer, everybody — | 没错 大家快看 杰西·卡斯特 |
[21:10] | a bloody hero struttin’ through the Tombs | 在坟墓昂首阔步的英雄 |
[21:12] | like a demented circus worker of some kind! | 像个精神错乱的马戏团员工一样 |
[21:14] | I haven’t got time for this shit. | 我没时间听你鬼扯 |
[21:16] | You’re an evil bastard is what you are. | 你就是个该死的混蛋 |
[21:17] | And I see it now. I see it clear as day. | 现在我看出来了 看得一清二楚 |
[21:19] | And Tulip will see it, too. She’ll open up her eyes — | 图丽普也会看出来的 她会睁大双眼 |
[21:22] | Shut up about her! | 别提她了 |
[21:23] | You’re nothing but an evil bastard! | 你就是个该死的混蛋 |
[21:25] | I hate your face. | 我恨死你了 |
[21:26] | Ow! Right in the dick. | 打中丁丁了 |
[21:28] | You’re welcome, asshole. | 不客气 混蛋 |
[21:50] | You’re so lost. | 你是如此迷失 |
[21:58] | So, a little boy was mean to you, huh? | 少年郎对你很过分 是吗 |
[22:02] | Broke your little-girl heart? | 让你的少女心心碎了 |
[22:05] | 20 years later, and you still want him dead. | 二十年过去了 你仍想索他的命 |
[22:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:12] | I’m lost. | 还说我迷失 |
[22:14] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你还没让我说完 |
[22:19] | Jesse didn’t just break my heart. | 杰西不只让我心碎 |
[22:23] | He broke it twice. | 还心碎了两次 |
[22:27] | The Mad Butcher of Angelville! | 安吉维尔的疯狂屠夫 |
[22:32] | Who dares to face him next? | 还有谁敢上来挑战他 |
[22:35] | Is it you? | 你敢吗 |
[22:37] | Or you or you? | 你呢 你呢 |
[22:39] | I’ll fight. | 我来打 |
[22:40] | I’ll fight you, L’Angelle. | 我跟你打 拉安琪拉 |
[22:43] | You think you’re better than us? | 你以为你高我们一等吗 |
[22:45] | You think you can call my sister trash? | 你以为你可以叫我妹妹垃圾 |
[22:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[22:52] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该那么说 |
[22:55] | Comparing a Boyd to trash is an insult… | 把博伊德家的人比作垃圾 那是对 |
[22:58] | to trash! | 垃圾的侮辱 |
[23:03] | Why don’t you just run along, and — | 你为什么不快点滚蛋 |
[23:25] | Please, please. Jesse, stop. | 求你了 求你了 杰西 停手 |
[23:27] | Stop, Jesse. | 停手 杰西 |
[23:34] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[23:36] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:38] | Please. Jesse. | 求你了 杰西 |
[24:12] | Are you not entertained?! | 我问你们 爽不爽 |
[24:24] | That is a goddamn lie. | 你他妈的在说谎 |
[24:27] | No, it’s true. | 不 是真的 |
[24:28] | This place brings out the worst in him. | 这地方会让他展示出最糟糕的一面 |
[24:38] | Get out. | 下车 |
[24:41] | …to the right, dribbling up to the side corner… | 控球至球场角落 |
[24:43] | Oh, pass the rock, yo! | 传球啊 |
[24:47] | What the…? | 怎么回事 |
[24:51] | Beautiful pass. | 完美的传球 |
[25:09] | I said no liquids. | 我说了不准邮液体 |
[25:29] | He’s gone! He’s gone! | 他跑了 他跑了 |
[25:30] | The vampire — he’s gone. | 那个吸血鬼 他跑了 |
[25:33] | He chewed himself free. | 他啃掉自己的手逃跑了 |
[25:35] | Find him! | 去找他 |
[25:50] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[26:21] | Welcome… | 欢迎 |
[26:23] | you motherless goathumpers. | 混蛋们 |
[26:30] | I have three announcements. | 我有三件事要宣布 |
[26:34] | First, | 第一 |
[26:35] | to the owner of a blue Toyota Corolla, | 那辆蓝色丰田花冠的车主 |
[26:39] | I don’t know why you have an alarm, but it is going off. | 我不知道为什么警报会响 不过已经不响了 |
[26:46] | The second… | 第二 |
[26:48] | is God has left Heaven. | 上帝已经离开了天堂 |
[26:54] | I don’t know where He’s gone — not yet, anyway, | 我不知道他去了哪里 现在还不知道 |
[26:58] | but I heard from a friend of mine a theory on the why. | 但我从一个朋友那里听到了一种解释 |
[27:02] | He is testing us. | 上帝在考验我们 |
[27:05] | I have no idea what this test might be, | 我不知道这是什么样的考验 |
[27:10] | but if the subject is, | 但如果主题是 |
[27:12] | “Can Human Beings Be Anything Other Than | “人类会变成一群贪婪又暴力的 |
[27:15] | a Bunch of Greedy, Violent, Assholes?” | 混蛋之外的东西吗” |
[27:22] | then we’re in big trouble. | 那我们就有大麻烦了 |
[27:25] | But if I find out that God just took off… | 如果我发现上帝只是离开 |
[27:29] | threw up His hands in disgust… | 绝望地放弃 |
[27:33] | and called it a day… | 休息去了 |
[27:35] | then I’m gonna be real pissed off. | 那我就会很恼火了 |
[27:40] | Then I look around at all you hootin’ and hollerin’ | 我看着你们在这里为这些痛苦 |
[27:43] | and getting high from all the suffering, | 呐喊 咆哮 昏昏沉沉 |
[27:45] | the suffering to come, | 痛苦就会来了 |
[27:47] | suffering which you have paid for, | 为你们付出的代价受苦 |
[27:48] | and it is no wonder God has quit on us! | 那毫无疑问 上帝抛弃了我们 |
[27:58] | What was the third thing? | 第三是什么 |
[28:03] | Third thing? | 第三 |
[28:07] | Third thing is, you better find another way | 第三 你们最好找到另一种方式 |
[28:09] | to gamble with your souls. | 拿你们的灵魂作赌注 |
[28:11] | There is no fight. The Tombs are closed! | 没有战斗了 坟墓关闭了 |
[28:14] | Get out! | 滚 |
[28:16] | – Why? – No! | -为什么 -不 |
[28:17] | – That’s bullshit! – Boo! | -真他妈扯淡 -扯淡 |
[28:21] | * Oh, Danny boy * | *丹妮男孩* |
[28:23] | * The pipes, the pipes are callin’ * | *烟斗 烟斗在召唤* |
[28:26] | It’s the vampire! | 是吸血鬼来了 |
[28:27] | * From glen to glen and down the mountainside * | *从峡谷到山谷 直到山那边* |
[28:30] | I’ll take first crack at him. | 我先去会会他 |
[29:48] | Stay down. | 别起来 |
[30:27] | Stay down, Cass. | 别起来 卡西 |
[30:29] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[31:00] | I said, stay down! | 我叫你别起来 |
[31:13] | Who needs God? | 谁需要上帝 |
[31:15] | The Tombs are back in business! | 坟墓重新开张了 |
[31:23] | Now you’ve seen it. | 现在你看到了 |
[31:25] | That’s gonna happen here night after night. | 这里每天晚上都会这样 |
[31:27] | I’m a L’Angelle. | 我是拉安琪拉 |
[31:30] | And if you don’t like it, you can go — both of you! | 如果你不喜欢 你就走 你们都给我走 |
[31:33] | Get it? | 懂了吗 |
[31:36] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[31:40] | Good. | 好 |
[32:13] | What took you so long? | 你怎么这么久 |
[32:14] | Couldn’t see. Forehead kept slippin’. | 看不见路 前额一直往下滑 |
[32:19] | Ah! Skin suit. | 人皮外套 |
[32:20] | Still the best way to break a mate free. | 还是逃跑的最好方式 |
[32:44] | It’s not all his fault, you know. | 不全是他的错 |
[32:47] | He’s just a product of his environment. | 他只是环境的产物 |
[32:49] | Guess we all are in a way. | 某种程度上 我们都是 |
[32:53] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[32:57] | So, New York, bloody Idaho. | 纽约 血腥的爱达荷州 |
[33:00] | That’s — That’s the bright side of this. | 这是…这是好的一面 |
[33:02] | We can go wherever we want. | 我们想去哪里都可以 |
[33:03] | You know, we’ve got some freedom. | 我们有自由了 |
[33:04] | Now we could just drive and drive and never stop | 我们现在可以一直开车 不用停下来 |
[33:06] | if that’s what we wanted. | 如果我们想那样的话 |
[33:17] | Or we could just stop here. | 或者我们也可以停在这里 |
[33:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:32] | You can’t stay here, Cass. | 你不能留在这里 卡西 |
[33:34] | It’s not safe. | 这里不安全 |
[33:36] | And you can? | 你能吗 |
[33:38] | You can stay here in this place with him… | 他做了这么多事之后 |
[33:41] | after everything he’s done? | 你能跟他一起留在这里吗 |
[33:48] | I’m not leaving without you, Tulip. | 我不能留下你 图丽普 |
[33:49] | – You have to. – I won’t do it. | -你必须走 -我不会走的 |
[33:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:03] | But I don’t love you. | 但我不爱你 |
[34:09] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:19] | Can I just say one last thing? | 我能再说最后一句吗 |
[34:39] | We should’ve gone to Bimini. | 我们应该去毕米尼岛的 |
[35:08] | Next stop. New Orleans. | 下一站 新奥尔良 |
[35:27] | The hell are you doing? I told you to get out of here! | 你他妈在干什么 我让你走的 |
[35:28] | You’re a mean son of a bitch, Jesse Custer. | 你是个坏透了的混蛋 杰西·卡斯特 |
[35:32] | But you ain’t that mean. | 但你没那么坏 |
[35:33] | – What are you talking about? – Don’t lie to me! | -你在说什么 -不要对我撒谎 |
[35:37] | What you did down there to Cassidy… | 你在那里对卡西迪做的… |
[35:39] | that was pretend mean? Like fake mean? | 是假装坏 那种坏是假的 |
[35:42] | You don’t know what you’re saying. | 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[35:43] | To protect him from this shithole. | 保护他离开这个鬼地方 |
[35:45] | Like you were protecting Madame Boyd | 就像你甩掉博伊德女士 |
[35:47] | when you dumped her sorry ass. | 也是为了保护她一样 |
[35:50] | How do you know about Sabina? | 你怎么知道萨比娜的事的 |
[35:52] | It doesn’t matter. | 那个不重要 |
[35:54] | What matters is, I don’t need protectin’. | 重要的是 我不需要保护 |
[35:59] | What I need is a goddamn boyfriend who levels with me. | 我需要的是对我坦白的男朋友 |
[36:04] | I’m tired of doubting you, Jesse. | 我已经厌倦了怀疑你 杰西 |
[36:07] | And I’m really tired of you not trusting me with shit. | 我真的厌倦了你不信任我 |
[36:12] | Now, do you want us to be good again? | 你还想我们和好吗 |
[36:16] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[36:19] | Well, is it?! | 是吗 |
[36:25] | What happened to Kenny? | 肯尼怎么样了 |
[36:26] | I’ll fight. | 我来打 |
[36:27] | I’ll fight you, L’Angelle. | 我跟你打 拉安琪拉 |
[36:32] | Kenny! | 肯尼 |
[36:41] | Kenny, please stop! | 肯尼 停手 |
[36:44] | Kenny! | 肯尼 |
[36:45] | Kenny, please stop! | 肯尼 停手 |
[36:56] | Kenny! | 肯尼 |
[37:00] | Kenny, please stop. Stop! | 肯尼 停手 停手 |
[37:18] | Kenny? | 肯尼 |
[37:21] | Kenny? | 肯尼 |
[37:27] | Are you not entertained? | 我问你们 爽不爽 |
[37:33] | Man, this place sucks. | 这地方真操蛋 |
[37:37] | You just wait. | 你等着吧 |
[37:40] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[37:42] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[37:49] | So we’re… “Good” again? | 那我们…”和好”了吗 |
[37:54] | Only one way to find out. | 试试就知道了 |
[38:08] | Shit! Your ex-girlfriend. | 该死 你的前女友 |
[38:11] | Nothin’. Go back to sleep. | 没事 继续睡吧 |
[38:27] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[38:29] | Got busy. | 有点忙 |
[38:31] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[38:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:34] | Your boys know I took you, | 你的人知道我把你带走了 |
[38:35] | and they can damn sure guess where. | 他们肯定能猜得到地方 |
[38:36] | So why ain’t they shootin’ this place up, huh? | 为什么他们没有找来这里 |
[38:38] | I called them. I told them not to come. | 我打给他们了 让他们不要来 |
[38:45] | So you can break it. | 所以你能打破诅咒 |
[38:47] | No. But you can. | 不 不过你可以 |
[38:50] | Oh, right — my wand from graduating Hogwarts. | 没错 我有霍格沃兹魔法学校的魔杖 |
[38:53] | Totally forgot I had that. | 完全忘了我有那个 |
[38:55] | You want to get rid of a spell like this, | 想要解除这种诅咒 |
[38:57] | all you got to do is get rid of the person who cast it. | 你得解决施咒的人 |
[39:00] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:02] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[39:04] | That’s it. The spell’s broken. | 就这样 诅咒被破了 |
[39:10] | No, then there’s some boomerangy, | 不 然后肯定会发生 |
[39:12] | gotcha-sucker twist happens, | 什么让人意想不到的事 |
[39:14] | and Jesse’s head falls off or something. | 然后杰西的脑袋就掉下来了之类的 |
[39:16] | Nothing will happen to Jesse. | 杰西什么事都不会有 |
[39:18] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:20] | You’ve been burnin’ my ears off all night | 你一整晚都在我耳边唠叨 |
[39:22] | with how much you hate him. | 你有多恨他 |
[39:24] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[39:26] | Because as much as I hate Jesse… | 因为我虽然很恨杰西 |
[39:29] | there’s one person in this world I hate even more. | 但这个世界上我还有一个更恨的人 |
[39:34] | It’s simple. | 就这么简单 |
[39:35] | You want Jesse out of here? | 你想救杰西吗 |
[39:38] | Kill his Gran’ma. | 杀了他外婆 |
[39:55] | That’ll do. | 行了 |
[40:00] | As advertised. | 名不虚传 |
[40:02] | What a son of a bitch! | 真是个硬骨头 |
[40:05] | He didn’t scream once, did he? | 他一声也没叫吧 |
[40:09] | Well, now that we got the formalities out of the way, | 既然我们已经完成了相关流程 |
[40:12] | let’s talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[40:13] | You first. | 你先说 |
[40:17] | A preacher. | 一个传教士 |
[40:19] | This guy! | 这家伙 |
[40:21] | Such a self-starter. | 真有主见 |
[40:22] | You could learn something, Sidney. | 你可以跟他学学 西德尼 |
[40:25] | Preacher. | 传教士 |
[40:27] | That is normally kind of a no-fly zone with me. | 那通常是我的禁区 |
[40:35] | But these are not normal times. | 但现在不是寻常时候 |
[40:38] | I need you to go back up | 我要你回去 |
[40:42] | and bring someone back on down to me. | 带些人下来给我 |
[40:46] | Actually, two someones. | 其实是两个人 |
[40:52] | These two someones — | 这两个人… |
[40:54] | for, uh, nuanced reasons I’m not going into right now — | 具体原因我现在不说了 |
[40:57] | are threatening my big, beautiful expansion plans. | 反正这两个人威胁到了我扩张的完美计划 |
[41:01] | So I thought of you. | 所以我想到了你 |
[41:04] | My weapons. | 我的武器 |
[41:05] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[41:06] | I can’t have you shootin’ up cops and hotels on this one. | 这次你不能朝警察和酒店开枪 |
[41:10] | I need them back alive. | 我要你带活的回来 |
[41:12] | And if you can do that, you can have your guns back… | 如果办好了 你就能拿回你的枪… |
[41:19] | …and then you can kill all the preachers you want. | …然后你就可以杀光你想杀的所有传教士 |