时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | No matter what happens from here on out, | 从现在起 无论发生什么事 |
[00:06] | I’m with you, Messiah. | 我都与你同在 弥赛亚 |
[00:08] | But…if you want your soul… | 但是 如果你想要你的灵魂 |
[00:10] | you are going to have to kill him. | 你就要杀了他 |
[00:14] | Thrice blessed, O Custer. | 保佑你 卡斯特 |
[00:48] | I-I’ll get the next one. | 我再等一趟 |
[01:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:16] | I am Allfather. | 我是圣父 |
[01:19] | And you know where my soul is? | 你知道我的灵魂在哪 |
[01:21] | I do indeed. | 我知道 |
[01:22] | Well, where is it? | 在哪里 |
[01:23] | It’s in a safe place. | 在一个安全的地方 |
[01:37] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[01:38] | It’s up his ass. | 他体内 |
[01:42] | That’s his “Safe place”? | 那就是安全的地方吗 |
[01:43] | Bravo, Mr. Custer. Quite the show. | 精彩 卡斯特先生 表演太棒了 |
[01:48] | I have him, Allfather. | 我抓住他了 圣父 |
[01:53] | Don’t kill him! Not yet! | 别杀他 还不行 |
[01:57] | He has Genesis! | 他有创世纪 |
[02:41] | They’re ba-ack… | 他们回来了 |
[02:43] | From Osaka. They’re back. | 从大阪回来了 |
[02:49] | …So soon? | 这么快 |
[02:53] | Well, did they get the..? | 他们拿到… |
[02:54] | More souls than you can count, apparently. | 当然了 有很多灵魂 |
[03:09] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[03:11] | Security was tougher than expected. | 安保比想象中更麻烦 |
[03:14] | But we did it. | 但我们成功了 |
[03:15] | Good boy. | 好样的 |
[03:18] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[03:19] | She died. | 她死了 |
[03:21] | Got shot. | 中枪了 |
[03:23] | Security was tougher than expected. | 安保比想象中更麻烦 |
[03:28] | Well, whe– where are my souls? | 我的灵魂们呢 |
[03:33] | Out front. | 在前面 |
[03:34] | – Out..? – Outside. | -外面 -在外面 |
[03:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[03:50] | Waitin’ for you. | 等着你 |
[03:53] | You can’t put it off forever. | 你不能老这么拖下去 |
[03:56] | No, no… I-I’m — I’m not going yet. | 不不不 我现在不走 |
[04:00] | Everything has a price, bitch. | 任何事都要付出代价 贱人 |
[04:04] | No! No! No! No! Not yet! I’m not ready! | 不… 不行 我还没准备好 |
[04:09] | Gran’ma. | 外婆 |
[04:10] | Oh, Jesse. Jesse, thank God. You came back to save me. | 杰西 杰西 感谢上帝 你回来救我了 |
[04:15] | Yeah, I came back. | 是啊 我回来了 |
[04:19] | Diiiiiiiie! | 去死吧 |
[04:48] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[04:59] | Cassidy, Mon? | 卡西迪 门 |
[05:01] | Yeah, that’s us. | 是我们 |
[05:08] | You know, it’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[05:10] | Still no answer. | 还是没回音 |
[05:13] | From Lisa. | 丽莎的 |
[05:14] | I’ve tried her like four times now. | 我都联系她四次了 |
[05:16] | Well, it’s still early in Spain. | 西班牙现在还早呢 |
[05:21] | Poland, you mean? | 波兰吧 |
[05:24] | You sent her to Gdansk. | 你让她去了格但斯克 |
[05:28] | Well, yeah still early there, I imagine. | 是啊 我觉得应该都还早吧 |
[05:36] | You’re a bad man, aren’t you? | 你是个坏人 对吧 |
[05:42] | You know, thanks to you and your pernicious influences. | 谢谢你和你的恶性影响 |
[05:46] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[05:48] | …both of us are a couple of hard men now. | 我们现在都冷酷无情 |
[05:53] | Not the brightest of the bunch, though, are we, huh? | 不过不是最机智的 对吧 |
[05:54] | Out on the town, with the Grail after us? | 离开小镇开始 圣杯就跟着我们 |
[05:57] | I will annihilate them. | 我会消灭他们的 |
[06:00] | Don’t you worry. We’ll be ready. | 别担心 我们会准备好的 |
[06:04] | Well, I hope so. ‘Cause, these guys..? | 希望如此 这些人… |
[06:07] | …you never know when they’re gonna turn up. | 你永远不知道他们什么时候会出现 |
[06:10] | Thank you, driver. | 谢谢你 司机 |
[06:43] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[06:52] | As do we all. | 我们都相信你 |
[06:56] | Yeah, we all really believe in you. | 我们真的都很相信你 |
[07:21] | He’s, uh, uh… here is — here’s… | 他…我…我… |
[07:23] | …Johnnny! | 约翰尼 |
[07:26] | Hey, beautiful. | 美女 |
[07:28] | Your hideousness. | 恶魔大人 |
[07:31] | We’re good, kid. | 没事了 孩子 |
[07:32] | Go, uh, hump a duck | 去上个鸭子 |
[07:33] | or whatever it is you’re into these days. | 或者想玩什么就玩什么去吧 |
[07:41] | I was…surprised to get your call. | 我…接到你的电话很惊讶 |
[07:46] | Well, I have a problem and I thought of you. | 我遇到了一个问题 想到了你 |
[07:50] | Love women and their problems. Hit me. | 最喜欢女人和她们的问题了 说吧 |
[07:54] | There’s this girl and she tried to kill me. | 有个女孩想杀我 |
[07:57] | Oh, that’s terrible. Really? That’s — Sorry. | 太可怕了 真的吗 那真是…很遗憾 |
[08:02] | No, I mean it. This girl is a royal bitch, | 不 我是认真的 那女孩是个超级贱人 |
[08:05] | and I want you to take her down. | 我希望你弄死她 |
[08:07] | I want you to feast on her. | 我要你吃了她 |
[08:09] | Sounds like fun. I could do that. | 听起来很有意思 我愿意帮你 |
[08:11] | What about you, Marie? | 你呢 玛丽 |
[08:13] | When are you coming down to join us in Hell? | 你准备什么时候来地狱加入我们 |
[08:17] | From the looks of things… pretty soon, huh? | 根据现在的情况…很快了吧 |
[08:22] | Maybe… maybe not. | 也许吧…也许不会 |
[08:29] | I gave you the power. | 我给了你力量 |
[08:31] | You eat souls, | 你吞噬灵魂 |
[08:33] | you stay young, | 你保持年轻 |
[08:35] | you stay alive. | 你长生不死 |
[08:38] | But the day you die, you’re mine. | 但在你死亡之日 你就是我的了 |
[08:43] | That’s the deal. | 我们说好的 |
[08:46] | And it has been such a gift… | 我一直很感激… |
[08:50] | …but we are making a new deal. | 但是我们要谈新的条件了 |
[08:53] | Are we now? | 是吗 |
[08:57] | Have you been havin’ bad dreams again? | 你又做噩梦了吗 |
[09:04] | Alright, I’m listening. | 好吧 洗耳恭听 |
[09:08] | But in this “New deal”? | 但是所谓的”新条件” |
[09:12] | I get…what? | 我能得到…什么 |
[09:16] | You know my grandson? | 你认识我外孙吗 |
[09:19] | You know I do. | 你知道我认识他 |
[09:20] | I’ve always had an eye out for Jesse. | 我一直在留意杰西 |
[09:26] | He is a spoiled, selfish, | 他是个自私 骄纵 |
[09:29] | vengeful little boy. | 充满复仇欲的小男孩 |
[09:36] | And? | 还有呢 |
[09:43] | He has something I think you might really want. | 我觉得他手上可能有你想要的东西 |
[10:06] | I signed us in. | 我给我们报了名 |
[10:07] | Human Resources representatives. | 人力资源代表 |
[10:10] | Let’s do it. | 上吧 |
[10:11] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[10:21] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[10:23] | My character chews gum. | 我扮演的角色喜欢吃口香糖 |
[10:25] | Yours has an ugly nose. | 你的角色有一个很丑的鼻子 |
[10:28] | So yeah, let’s seriously rob this bitch. | 来吧 去好好劫了这个贱人 |
[11:04] | Merely a flesh wound. | 只是一个伤口而已 |
[11:06] | Yes, I imagine it would be. | 我想也是 |
[11:13] | I told you he can be churlish. | 我说了 他有时候很无礼 |
[11:15] | Understand, Mr. Custer. Your fun time is over. | 卡斯特 搞清楚 你的好日子到头了 |
[11:20] | We’re taking Genesis. | 我们要夺走你的创世纪 |
[11:22] | Well, people have tried before. Doesn’t usually end well. | 以前也有人试过 不过都没什么好下场 |
[11:26] | Those people never had the resources of The Grail | 那些人可没有圣杯团这种资源 |
[11:28] | at their fingertips… | 可供差遣 |
[11:32] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:34] | Was that supposed to scare me? | 我应该被你吓到吗 |
[11:36] | So bold…for a man bound | 作为一个手无寸铁 |
[11:38] | and surrounded by semi-automatic weapons. | 还被一圈机枪指着的人来说 你胆子可真大 |
[11:41] | Well, I have something greater than weapons or “Resources.” | 我有比武器或”资源”更棒的东西 |
[11:45] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[11:46] | Faith. | 信念 |
[11:47] | The impossible, impenetrable belief that I have been chosen. | 不可动摇 不可摧毁的信念 我是被选中的 |
[11:52] | That Genesis belongs to me. | 创世纪属于我 |
[11:55] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么确定 |
[11:57] | I have been tried. I’ve lost kin at the hand of kin. | 我经受了考验 我的亲人痛失于亲人之手 |
[12:00] | I’ve been buried alive and left for dead. | 我被活埋 扔着等死 |
[12:03] | And still, it resides in me. | 然而它还在我的体内 |
[12:05] | If not for some divine purpose, then tell me — why? | 如果没有什么神圣的使命 那还能为什么 |
[12:09] | Jesse Custer. | 杰西·卡斯特 |
[12:11] | You are certainly a preacher. | 你真的是一名传教士 |
[12:16] | You’re also a fool. | 你还是个蠢蛋 |
[12:32] | Comfortable? | 舒服了吗 |
[12:35] | I certainly hope not. | 我希望没有 |
[12:43] | Get me out of here. | 帮我逃出去 |
[12:44] | This time shoot him in the head. | 这次打他的脑袋 |
[12:46] | Shoot him with what? | 用什么打他 |
[12:47] | I placed a gun in your jacket pocket. | 我在你外套口袋里放了把枪 |
[12:49] | What the hell good’s that gonna do? | 有屁用 |
[12:50] | Don’t worry, it has a silencer. | 别担心 上面装了消音器 |
[12:51] | Klaus. I’m chained to a gurney. | 克劳斯 我被绑在了一张轮床上 |
[12:54] | A bazooka in my pocket ain’t gonna do shit. | 就算我口袋里有火箭筒也没卵用 |
[12:56] | I wish I could do more, but. | 我希望我能做更多 但是 |
[12:58] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[12:59] | Starr? | 斯塔尔 |
[13:01] | Are we all set? | 弄好了吗 |
[13:02] | Yes, Allfather. | 弄好了 圣父 |
[13:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:06] | For some profane reason, | 出于一些亵神的原因 |
[13:09] | the Word of God has become attached to you. | 上帝之言依附在了你身上 |
[13:14] | Not to worry. We will coax it out. | 别担心 我们会把它引出来的 |
[13:18] | Don’t tell me. You’re gonna sing me a lullaby? | 让我猜猜 你是要给我唱摇篮曲吗 |
[13:23] | Leave that to the angels. | 这种事留给天使去做 |
[13:27] | We prefer jolts of high-voltage electricity. | 我们偏向用高压电 |
[13:34] | You really want Genesis to come out? | 你真想让创世纪出来吗 |
[13:37] | Go ahead. I can’t wait to see | 动手吧 我等不及看到 |
[13:39] | your insides sprayed against the walls. | 你的内脏飞溅在墙上了 |
[14:05] | Genesis is not for me. | 创世纪不是给我用的 |
[14:09] | I am certainly more deserving than you. | 虽说我绝对比你更有资格 |
[14:12] | But there is one that is most deserving | 但有个人最有资格 |
[14:14] | of wielding the greatest power of the universe… | 掌握这一宇宙至高无上的力量… |
[14:35] | Humperdoo? | 哈普度 |
[14:37] | Where did you hear that horrid name?! | 你从哪听来的这个讨厌的名字 |
[14:40] | He is the Christ child. | 他是基督之子 |
[14:42] | The Lord’s Most Sweet and Holy Lamb. | 主最可爱神圣的羊羔 |
[14:44] | And the future home of the Word of God. | 也是上帝之言未来的归宿 |
[14:47] | Let us begin. | 开始吧 |
[14:50] | You guys are making a big mistake. | 你们在犯一个严重的错误 |
[14:54] | You put Genesis inside him, | 你把创世纪放进他体内的话 |
[14:55] | I’m telling you, he’s just gonna… | 我告诉你 他会直接… |
[15:21] | Told you. | 我都说了 |
[15:24] | Bring in the next one. | 带下一个进来 |
[15:43] | Behold, Mr. Custer. | 看啊 卡斯特先生 |
[15:47] | Religion’s secret weapon: science. | 宗教的秘密武器 科学 |
[16:01] | Hey, Janie. | 你好 詹妮 |
[16:02] | Hey, Steve. | 你好 史蒂夫 |
[16:04] | You here for the inventory report? | 你是来拿库存报告的吗 |
[16:06] | In a minute. How was your weekend? | 那个等会再说 你的周末过得怎样 |
[16:10] | Do anything sexy? | 做了什么性感的事吗 |
[16:12] | Not really. | 没有 |
[16:14] | I walked my dog, then I took a shower. | 我遛了狗 然后洗了个澡 |
[16:19] | Were you nude? | 你脱光了吗 |
[16:20] | Well, yeah, I didn’t want to get my clothes wet. | 当然 我可不想把衣服弄湿 |
[16:23] | Want to get them wet right now? | 想让它们立马变湿吗 |
[16:27] | And freeze. | 停 |
[16:30] | You upper management pervs need to get your stuff together! | 你们这些高层的变态得管好自己 |
[16:35] | This entire branch has become a cesspool of unwanted advances. | 这整个分部已经变成了强制爱的排污池 |
[16:39] | There have been 29 sexual harassment complaints | 在所有性骚扰投诉中光是发生在大堂的 |
[16:42] | in the lobby alone. | 就有29起 |
[16:48] | Which is why Grail H.Q. sent us here. | 所以圣杯总部派我们过来 |
[16:50] | To implement a new zero-tolerance policy. | 来推行一套新零容忍政策 |
[16:53] | Let’s try this again. Only now let’s have a volunteer. | 我们再来一次 不过这次我们需要一名志愿者 |
[16:59] | Director Matsukata. | 松形部长 |
[17:09] | Great. Great. | 很好 很好 |
[17:13] | And this time, let’s reverse the situation. | 这次我们把角色对调一下 |
[17:16] | Janie will be the assailant | 詹妮来充当那个坏人 |
[17:18] | and Director Matsukata her hapless victim. | 而松形部长是她无助的受害者 |
[17:31] | Sent you nude pics last night. | 昨晚给你发了裸照 |
[17:34] | Why didn’t you text me back? | 你怎么没给我回复 |
[17:37] | Because I am married. | 因为我已经结婚了 |
[17:39] | Gimme the inventory report, limp dick. | 把库存报告给我 孬种 |
[17:51] | Good report. | 报告不错 |
[17:53] | Really well-typed. | 打得很好 |
[17:56] | Nice job. | 做得好 |
[17:59] | I am this close, Hiroki, | 我就差这么一点 弘树 |
[18:04] | this close | 这么一点 |
[18:06] | to making you Vice President… | 就能让你当副社长了 |
[18:09] | I love my wife. | 我爱我妻子 |
[18:14] | And freeze. | 停 |
[18:16] | Of course the true test is | 当然了 真正的考验是 |
[18:18] | when an attractive woman hits on you. | 如果一位很有魅力的女性勾引你怎么办 |
[18:20] | But it’s a good start. Nice job. | 但这是个好开端 做得好 |
[18:31] | Let’s take a break. | 我们休息一下 |
[18:32] | After lunch, we’ll discuss office dating dos and don’ts. | 午饭之后 我们回来讨论办公室恋情须知 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:39] | Very good. | 很好 |
[18:41] | I’ll have pamphlets for you when you get back. | 等你们回来 我会发些宣传手册 |
[18:49] | You know there are easier ways to do this, right? | 其实有更简单的方法 是吧 |
[18:52] | I’m sure there are. | 当然啦 |
[18:54] | I just wanted to make you grab that guy’s ass. | 我只是想让你抓他的屁股 |
[19:22] | I’ve got a job for you. | 给你个任务 |
[19:31] | “Tulip O’Hare.” | 图丽普·奥黑尔 |
[19:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:37] | Who is that, Sidney. Who. | 那是个人 西德尼 |
[19:42] | “Tulip O’Hare.” Who is that? | 图丽普·奥黑尔是谁 |
[19:46] | It doesn’t matter. Bring her to me. | 那不重要 把她带给我 |
[20:53] | I took science in high school. | 我高中时学过科学 |
[20:55] | I don’t remember so many flyin’ intestines. | 可没有这么血肉横飞 |
[20:58] | It’ll work. As soon as Slotnick perfects the cocktail. | 等斯洛特尼克调好鸡尾酒就会奏效的 |
[21:02] | Who’s Spotnick? Your bartender? | 斯波特尼克是谁 你的酒保吗 |
[21:06] | Doctor Slotnick is creating a genetic cocktail. | 斯洛特尼克博士正在创作一种基因鸡尾酒 |
[21:11] | Perhaps you’d enjoy a detailed explanation | 也许你还想知道一些 |
[21:13] | of our theorems and modalities? | 关于理论和方式的解释 |
[21:16] | Not really, no. | 真的不用了 |
[21:20] | Excellent idea, Allfather. | 好主意 圣父 |
[21:23] | Bring in the doctor. | 把博士带过来 |
[21:29] | Genesis. | 创世纪 |
[21:31] | The offspring of an angel and a demon. | 天使和魔鬼的后裔 |
[21:36] | An entity comprised of “Good” and “Bad” parts in varying degrees. | 善恶结合的产物 |
[21:42] | It follows then that Genesis would require | 创世纪需要一个合适的宿主 |
[21:46] | that a successful host — such as you — | 就像你一样 |
[21:50] | be composed of the same specific proportions | 善恶以特别的比例 |
[21:53] | of goodness and badness. | 结合在一起 |
[21:57] | But how does one re-create those proportions? | 但如何能按照特定比例重新创造呢 |
[22:01] | The answer is a DNA cocktail. | 答案就在这种DNA鸡尾酒中 |
[22:05] | This represents a genetic combination of two persons — | 这种鸡尾酒能把两个人的基因混合起来 |
[22:10] | in this case, Serena Williams and Louis XVI. | 这一例就是小威廉姆斯和路易十六的混合 |
[22:15] | The idea being that when their DNA are mixed, | 思路就是当DNA混合后 |
[22:19] | it will replicate the same formula | 和你DNA中包含的善恶 |
[22:21] | of good and bad that exists in you. | 相同的成分就会被复制出来 |
[22:25] | Now it’s trial and error — | 现在还是试错阶段 |
[22:29] | And obviously, this one was a piece of shit and did not work. | 这一例中出了问题 所以并没有成功 |
[22:37] | But we are zeroing in. And soon… | 不过我们正全力以赴 不久的将来… |
[22:41] | You’re gonna run out of Humperdoos. | 你们的哈普度就不够用了 |
[22:45] | Oh, no, I don’t think so. | 那可未必 |
[22:50] | Thank you, Doctor. Shall we continue? | 谢谢 博士 继续吗 |
[22:53] | We are well on our way, sir. | 先生 我们进展得很顺利 |
[22:55] | My studies have showed some interesting results. | 我的研究得出了一些有趣的结论 |
[22:56] | Get the gun out of my pocket and shoot him. | 拿我兜里的枪把他干掉 |
[22:58] | I-I can’t. | 我不能 |
[23:00] | Why the hell not? | 为什么 |
[23:01] | I have socio-political qualms, of course. | 我有社会政治焦虑症 |
[23:03] | But also serious objections to violence in the workplace — | 而且强烈反对工作场合实施暴力 |
[23:06] | – You’re scared of him. – You don’t understand. | -你就是怕他 -你不懂 |
[23:08] | He looks like something out of Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! | 他虽然就像”信不信由你奇趣馆”里的东西 |
[23:11] | But he’s head of the most powerful organization in the world. | 但他的确是这世上最有权力的组织的头目 |
[23:13] | He is trying to put Genesis inside Humperdoo! | 他可是想要把创世纪放入哈普度体内 |
[23:15] | You have to do something! | 你得行动起来 |
[23:16] | I agree. Something has to be done but what? | 我知道 但该做什么呢 |
[23:23] | I-It’s the caterers, Allfather, calling about lunch. | 伙食部的来电 圣父 问午餐的事 |
[23:57] | …what’d he say? | 他怎么说的 |
[23:59] | He says…”Kill him.” | 他说…”杀了他吧” |
[24:01] | Must be some sort of autocorrect thingy. | 肯定是输入法自动纠错了 |
[24:02] | Uh, t-text him again. | 再给他发 |
[24:38] | It wasn’t autocorrect. | 不是自动纠错 |
[24:41] | …shit. | 该死 |
[24:42] | Alrighty then, so how we gonna do this? | 好了 接下来怎么办 |
[24:45] | We gonna stab him, huh? | 给他来一刀吗 |
[24:46] | We could bloody hang the bugger, you know. | 我们也可以把他吊死 |
[24:47] | Or a blunt instrument. Just bash his brains in. | 或者找个什么钝器 砸他脑袋 |
[24:49] | – What about bees? – Bees? | -蜜蜂怎么样 -蜜蜂 |
[24:52] | Did you just say “Bees”? | 你是说蜜蜂吗 |
[24:53] | Yeah. Like on “Wicker Man”. | 是 就像电影《异教徒》里那样 |
[24:55] | Put a cage around his head and release the bees. | 把他的头锁在笼子里然后放蜜蜂 |
[24:57] | – Christ. – I vote stabbing. | -天啊 -一刀扎死我吧 |
[24:58] | Look, the “Wicker Man” is a brilliant film, | 《异教徒》是部精彩的电影 |
[25:00] | but we’re talking about killing a man here, Kev. | 但我们现在讨论的是杀人方法 凯文 |
[25:02] | – I know. – N-no, you don’t. | -我知道 -你不知道 |
[25:03] | Look, where are you even gonna get bees from? | 你要上哪弄蜜蜂去 |
[25:05] | What, you have ready access to bees all of a sudden? | 你突然间就有蜜蜂储备了是吗 |
[25:07] | – You a beekeeper now, are you? – Yeah, I am. | -你现在成养蜂人了是吗 -是的 |
[25:10] | – You are? – Yes. | -真是 -是的 |
[25:11] | Beekeeper? | 养蜂人 |
[25:14] | Alright. Apologies. I’m sorry. | 那好 我道歉 对不起 |
[25:15] | It’s actually — It’s a brilliant idea. We’ll go with the bees. | 其实 这主意很棒 就用蜜蜂 |
[25:17] | Do you want to do the bees? Let’s do the bees. | 都想用蜜蜂吗 那就用蜜蜂 |
[25:19] | I’d imagine we need some honey. | 我想我们得需要些蜂蜜 |
[25:20] | Go and have a word with your grandmother — | 去找你祖母问问看 |
[25:21] | Explain, why are we thinking of killing this man? | 解释一下 我们为什么打算杀了这个人 |
[25:27] | Because everyone I ever liked, | 因为他和他那些圣杯的混蛋 |
[25:30] | he and his bloody Grail people have tried to kill, right? | 试图杀死每一个我在意过的人 明白吗 |
[25:33] | That’s just for starters. These people hate us, alright. | 而且远远不止这样 这些人恨我们入骨 |
[25:36] | I remember. | 我都记得 |
[25:38] | I’m merely suggesting | 我仅仅是在建议 |
[25:40] | that there might be a better way to make use of him. | 还有更好地利用他的方法 |
[25:45] | A better way of feeding our cause. | 让他更能为我们的大计所用 |
[25:48] | You can’t be serious. | 你肯定在开玩笑 |
[25:49] | Oh, indeed I am. | 我是认真的 |
[25:52] | He deserves a choice. | 理应给他个选择 |
[25:53] | The choice that we’ve all made. | 我们都做过的那个选择 |
[25:56] | Death? | 死亡 |
[25:58] | Or everlasting life? | 或永生 |
[26:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:50] | Human Resources. | 人事部的 |
[26:53] | Time to check your browser history… | 该检查你们的浏览器历史记录了 |
[27:04] | We’re good. | 可以行动了 |
[27:10] | So… simple steel, side grate, heavy duty cylinder. | 普通碳钢 单侧格栅 重型气缸 |
[27:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:19] | Well, shouldn’t take much more than — | 用这个应该就足够了 |
[27:23] | I got it. | 交给我 |
[27:24] | I think you’ll find I got it. | 还是交给我吧 |
[27:27] | Seriously. I wouldn’t do that. | 说真的 我要是你就不会那样做 |
[27:29] | What? So, I just stand here | 什么 那我就傻站着 |
[27:30] | and watch you “Hack into the mainframe”? | 看着你”黑进主机”吗 |
[27:33] | Unless you also earned a graduate degree | 除非你也有麻省理工的 |
[27:34] | in computer science from M.I.T.? | 计算机科学研究生学位 |
[27:36] | But no. | 不过你没有 |
[27:38] | I read your file. | 我看过你的资料 |
[27:40] | You got kicked out of 10th grade. | 你十年级时被学校开除了 |
[27:43] | Why don’t you chew your gum? | 嚼你的口香糖吧 |
[27:46] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[27:47] | Enough of this bullshit. | 你别瞎搞了 |
[27:48] | I’m telling you, I wouldn’t do that… | 我说过了 我要是你就不会那样做 |
[27:51] | You wouldn’t ’cause you couldn’t. | 你不会这样做是因为你没这本事 |
[27:55] | And by the way? | 顺带一提 |
[27:56] | I didn’t get kicked out of 10th grade… | 我十年级时不是被开除的 |
[27:58] | I dropped out. | 是我退学了 |
[28:10] | There’s so many things I could say right now. But… | 此时此刻我有很多损你的话可说 不过 |
[28:21] | Just about through the firewall. | 我就快搞定防火墙了 |
[28:35] | So many things I could say right now. But… | 此时此刻我有很多损你的话可说 不过 |
[28:55] | Damn. | 我滴个乖乖 |
[28:56] | Alright. Do you trust me? | 那好 你信任我吗 |
[28:59] | I do. | 是的 |
[29:00] | Do you choose this freely? | 这是你自愿选择的吗 |
[29:01] | I do. | 是的 |
[29:03] | Will you forsake the sunlit world | 你愿意摒弃灿烂世界 |
[29:04] | and surrender to our dark and scarlet urging? | 屈服于我们暗红色的欲望吗 |
[29:09] | Like… no sun at all? | 一点阳光都不能晒吗 |
[29:11] | No sunset strolls? No beaches? | 不能在夕阳下漫步或去海边晒太阳吗 |
[29:14] | Well. Umbrellas, but that’s all the time, everywhere you go. | 用遮阳伞 不过不论何时何地都得用 |
[29:18] | I mean, you’ll be having bloody dreams about umbrellas. | 你以后做梦都会梦到遮阳伞 |
[29:19] | You can trust me on that. | 我这话你别不信 |
[29:23] | Or we could just bloody kill you. | 或者我们可以杀了你 |
[29:24] | I mean, I’m sure there’s a lot of people’d probably prefer that. | 我肯定很多人更希望看到你死 |
[29:27] | No. | 不 |
[29:28] | I don’t want to die. My mom’d be upset. | 我不想死 我妈会难过的 |
[29:32] | – You sure? – Yeah. Let’s do it. | -你确定吗 -是的 动手吧 |
[29:40] | Chill out. | 放松点 |
[29:42] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[29:51] | Way to go. It was awesome. | 好样的 你做得很棒 |
[30:09] | Bullocks! | 该死的 |
[30:11] | Were you, um, trying to fly? | 你刚才在练习飞行吗 |
[30:12] | I’d settle for some bloody floatin’ at this point. | 我应该能飞起来了才对啊 |
[30:14] | Yes, well, so would Mrs. Rosen. That was her lamp. | 对 罗森太太也应该会 那是她的灯 |
[30:17] | No, listen, that’s two people I’ve turned now — | 不 听我说 我现在已经转变了两个人 |
[30:19] | and that’s three including Denis — | 加上丹尼斯就是三个 |
[30:20] | and I still can’t do what you can do. | 但我还是做不到你做的那些事 |
[30:22] | You’ve turned three, I’ve turned hundreds. | 你才转变了三个 我转变了几百个 |
[30:25] | And you flew a bit the other night. | 而且你那晚也飞了会儿 |
[30:26] | Oh, come on. You were helping me out. | 拜托 是你在帮我 |
[30:28] | Well, I might have guided you a little bit, | 我或许给你引导了你 |
[30:29] | but you were flying. | 但飞行的是你 |
[30:30] | No. I wasn’t. And you know it. | 不 我没有 你知道的 |
[30:34] | Eccarius, come on. | 埃卡利斯 别这样 |
[30:36] | What are you not teaching me? | 你有什么没教我的 |
[30:38] | Well, um… | 那个… |
[30:41] | Patience, clearly. | 显然是 耐心 |
[30:46] | What’s happening over here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[30:48] | Mr. Hoover! | 胡佛先生 |
[30:49] | – It’s FJ, isn’t it? – Yeah. | -你叫FJ 对吗 -对 |
[30:51] | Do you mind if I call you FJ? | 介意我叫你FJ吗 |
[30:53] | – No. – Didn’t FJ do well? | -不介意 -FJ表现很棒吧 |
[30:55] | – Yeah! – Hardly a tear. | -对 -一滴泪都不流 |
[30:58] | Hip, hip… | 嗨 嗨 |
[30:59] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[31:20] | All right. Well, that was easy. | 好了 真简单 |
[31:21] | Uh-huh. You haven’t screwed anything up yet. | 是啊 你还没有搞砸任何事 |
[31:25] | Okay, that’s it. What is your prob–?! | 好 够了 你到底… |
[31:28] | Eh-eh-eh. None of that. | 停 别这样 |
[31:30] | Be professional. Let’s go. | 专业点 走吧 |
[31:54] | Miss Marie… yeah, we got ’em, no sweat… | 玛丽小姐 对 我们拿到了 小事一桩 |
[31:58] | uh-huh, yeah, I’m listenin’… | 好 您说 |
[32:23] | Excuse me, miss? | 不好意思 女士 |
[32:25] | I never do this but… | 我从没这样过 但是… |
[32:27] | …your booty meat is off the charts! | 你的蜜臀翘得太高了 |
[32:31] | I want to squeeze… | 我想捏… |
[32:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to New Orleans. | 女士们和先生们 欢迎来到新奥尔良 |
[32:36] | Please be aware, as some of your bags | 请注意 行李架上的一些包裹 |
[32:37] | may have shifted in the overhead compartments. | 可能转移了位置 |
[32:44] | Gettin’ the truck. Meet you out front. | 我去开车 前门等你们 |
[32:51] | Look, I know we get on each other’s nerves sometimes but. | 听着 我知道有时我们互相看不顺眼 但是 |
[32:55] | Nice job. Seriously. I’m a fan. | 干得好 说真的 刮目相看 |
[33:00] | Thanks. Appreciate that. | 谢谢 谢谢你的这么说 |
[33:03] | I was joking. | 我逗你呢 |
[33:07] | …so was I. | 我也是 |
[33:14] | Tulip O’Hare. | 图丽普·奥黑尔 |
[33:17] | No. Sorry. | 我不是 抱歉 |
[33:20] | Brown hair. Dressed as a Grail Officer. | 棕色头发 穿着圣杯工作服 |
[33:23] | Back from Osaka. You’re Tulip O’Hare. | 从大阪飞回来 你就是图丽普·奥黑尔 |
[33:27] | No, ma’am. My name is Hiroki Matsukata. | 不 女士 我叫弘树松形 |
[33:31] | See? | 看吧 |
[33:39] | My mistake. | 我搞错了 |
[33:45] | Oh, but, um, if you’re looking for a brown haired Grail Officer | 但你要是在找一个从大阪飞回来的 |
[33:49] | just back from Osaka? | 棕头发圣杯职员 |
[33:51] | I know where you can find her. | 我知道哪里能找到她 |
[34:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:08] | Where… | 她去… |
[34:09] | She didn’t make it. | 她来不了了 |
[34:10] | What? | 什么 |
[34:11] | Some cop lady took her. | 一个女警察带走了她 |
[34:13] | Oh well. At least we got the… | 至少我们拿到了… |
[34:19] | …shit. | 妈的 |
[34:21] | O’Hare, you stupid–!!! | 奥黑尔 你个白痴 |
[34:24] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:28] | Just shut up and think. | 闭嘴想想 |
[34:30] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[34:32] | We just track the cop lady down to the station | 我们就追女警察到车站 |
[34:34] | and get my briefcase back. | 再拿回我的手提箱 |
[34:36] | – That wasn’t a cop. – What? | -那不是警察 -什么 |
[34:37] | And she wasn’t taking Featherstone | 她也不是带费瑟斯通 |
[34:39] | to no goddamn “Station.” | 去什么不存在的车站 |
[34:40] | Where’s she taking her? | 她带她去哪里 |
[34:43] | Where is she taking her?! | 她要带她去哪里 |
[34:58] | What, are you sending him off already? | 什么 你这就要送他走了吗 |
[35:00] | There’s no rest for the weary or the wicked, | 恶人永无宁日 |
[35:02] | and Mr. Hoover is ready. | 而且胡佛先生准备好了 |
[35:05] | Alright, you lot. He’s off! | 好了 各位 他要离开了 |
[35:08] | Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! | 飞 飞 飞 |
[35:11] | Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! | 飞 飞 飞 |
[35:17] | Alright. Now we’re giving you a second chance here. | 好了 现在我们给了你第二次机会 |
[35:21] | Don’t be a dick. | 别混蛋 |
[35:23] | Here. | 给你 |
[35:25] | First of many. | 这只是开始 |
[35:27] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[35:30] | Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! | 飞 飞 飞 |
[35:58] | Once did a Grail job in Kuala Lumpur. | 我去吉隆坡做过圣杯的工作 |
[36:01] | Humidity’s worse than New Orleans | 那里比新奥尔良还潮湿 |
[36:02] | if you can believe that, but The Batu Caves were lovely. | 信不信由你 但是巴图洞窟很漂亮 |
[36:12] | “Don Giovanni.” | 《唐·乔瓦尼》 |
[36:23] | Tell me, Mister Hoover. Why would I send another vampire | 告诉我 胡佛先生 为什么让另一个吸血鬼 |
[36:28] | out into the world? | 进入这世界 |
[36:30] | Filthy piece of vermin? | 一个肮脏的害虫 |
[36:33] | Spoiling, stinking, | 娇宠 腐坏 |
[36:37] | and falling into despair? | 陷入绝望 |
[36:44] | …for charity? Is what I was told. | 为了慈善 他们是这么告诉我的 |
[36:49] | What’re you doing? | 你干什么 |
[37:01] | Cassidy? What’s the matter? | 卡西迪 怎么了 |
[37:04] | Everything alright? | 一切还好吗 |
[37:07] | Is that where you get your secret powers, is it, huh? | 你就是这样得到神秘力量的 对吗 |
[37:10] | Listen, um, you and I can talk about this afterwards. | 听着 这个我们以后再说 |
[37:15] | For the time being, I’m going to take Mr. Hoover here | 现在我要送这位胡佛先生 |
[37:18] | to the airport. | 去机场 |
[37:20] | You’re not taking him anywhere, you murderin’ piece a shit. | 你不会送他去任何地方 你个该死的谋杀犯 |
[37:31] | Cassidy? | 卡西迪 |
[37:42] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[37:45] | Founding Father Thomas Jefferson, | 国父托马斯·杰弗逊 |
[37:49] | combined with television icon Wayne Brady. | 结合电视巨星韦恩·布莱迪 |
[37:53] | I call it… | 我称之为 |
[37:56] | “The Tom/Brady”! | “汤姆·布莱迪” |
[37:59] | Have you instructed the clone on the proper command..? | 你给克隆体正确下达命令了吗 |
[38:03] | Yes, sir. He has been prepped | 是的 他做好了准备 |
[38:04] | – and knows the correct command. – I can’t believe it. | -知道正确的指令 -难以置信 |
[38:05] | Allfather’s about to weaponize idiocy. | 圣父要把愚蠢武器化 |
[38:08] | What did you expect was gonna happen? | 你以为呢 |
[38:09] | A woman scientist? I didn’t believe it was possible. | 女科学家 我之前都觉得不可能 |
[38:12] | Well, she is about to make the impossible, possible. | 她就要把不可能变为可能了 |
[38:15] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你要怎么办 |
[38:16] | Yes. I’m going to reach into your pocket… | 我要把手伸进你的口袋… |
[38:20] | Herr Starr! | 斯塔尔先生 |
[38:24] | You are one of my most loyal and trusted servants. | 你是我最忠诚最值得信任的仆人 |
[38:29] | Are you not? | 是不是 |
[38:30] | I am, Allfather. | 是的 圣父 |
[38:32] | Do something for me, Herr Starr? | 为我做件事好吗 斯塔尔先生 |
[38:36] | Anything, Allfather. | 任何事 圣父 |
[38:38] | Beignets. Cafe du Monde. | 法式甜甜圈 世界咖啡馆 |
[38:41] | Fetch me a few dozen. Now. | 给我去拿点来 马上 |
[38:58] | Genesis chose me, Allfather. It was meant for me. | 创世纪选择了我 圣父 它注定是我的 |
[39:03] | A drunk? A thief? A blasphemer? | 一个酒鬼 窃贼 亵渎神明之人 |
[39:08] | You are a mistake, Mr. Custer. | 你就是个错误 卡斯特先生 |
[39:11] | That’s right you sack of shit. | 没错 你个肥猪 |
[39:14] | I’m the mistake | 我这个错误 |
[39:15] | that’s gonna find God and hold Him to account. | 要找到上帝 拿祂试问 |
[39:19] | We are ready to begin. | 可以开始了 |
[39:22] | But now you won’t have to, Preacher, | 但现在你不用那么做了 传教士 |
[39:25] | because this is all the God we shall ever need. | 因为这是我们唯一需要的上帝 |
[39:59] | Say the command. | 说出指令 |
[40:05] | Bow before me. | 在我面前屈膝 |
[40:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:27] | Now… | 现在… |
[40:31] | bring in the Messiah. | 把弥赛亚带过来 |
[41:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:14] | Do you, by any chance, have a phone? | 你有没有手机 |
[41:18] | I need to text a friend of mine. | 我需要给一个朋友发信息 |
[41:22] | This once great nation | 这个曾经伟大的国家 |
[41:23] | has had to endure disrespect for our flag, | 曾不得不忍受对我们国旗的不敬 |
[41:25] | disrespect for authority… | 对权威的不敬 |
[41:27] | …and even disrespect for our President’s name | 甚至对我们总统名字的不敬 |
[41:30] | – is dishonored on a daily basis. – Aw, shit… | -已经习以为常 -该死 |
[41:33] | It’s in the news. It’s in the media… | 新闻中媒体里到处都是… |
[41:35] | they got Hilter. | 他们抓了希勒特 |