时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Her guy can get us in? | 她的人能让我们进去 |
[00:28] | – Uh-huh. – Good. | -嗯 -很好 |
[00:47] | Feels like the end almost. | 感觉快到结尾了 |
[00:49] | I guess we all gotta die sometime, eh? | 我想我们终归都有一死 |
[00:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:04] | S’a lot of beers. | 喝这么多啤酒 |
[01:07] | I like beer, Cass. | 我爱喝啤酒 卡西 |
[01:15] | Patrick and Murphy… they’re out fishing at sea, | 帕特里克和墨菲… 他们出海钓鱼 |
[01:20] | and the engine on the boat dies? | 船上的发动机坏了 |
[01:23] | So Murphy just says, “Look, we’re just gonna have to | 墨菲说 “我们只得 |
[01:24] | sit here and wait for help.” | 待在这等救援了” |
[01:26] | So, for two full days, they’re lost at sea. | 他们在海上漂了整两天 |
[01:30] | And they see this little bottle, | 然后他们看见了个小瓶子 |
[01:33] | and it’s just bobbin’ around in the waves. | 随着海浪上下起伏 |
[01:36] | So, Patrick, he scoops it up, and he opens it. | 于是帕特里克把瓶子捞了起来 打开了它 |
[01:38] | And out pops a genie. | 一个精灵跳了出来 |
[01:42] | And he grants them one wish. | 他可以实现他们的一个心愿 |
[01:45] | Patrick says, “Alright. | 帕特里克说 “好吧 |
[01:47] | Turn the whole sea into Guinness.” | 把整个大海都变成健力士啤酒吧” |
[01:50] | Just like that, | 一下子 |
[01:51] | the whole sea goes black with Guinness. | 大海全都变成了黑色的健力士 |
[01:55] | And Murphy says to Patrick, | 墨菲就和帕特里克说 |
[01:56] | “What in the hell’d you do that for? | “你为什么要那样做 |
[01:58] | Now we’re gonna have to piss in the boat.” | 现在我们只能在船上撒尿了” |
[02:07] | Piss in the boat. | 在船上撒尿 |
[02:12] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个 |
[04:01] | We haven’t done that in a while. | 我们有日子没这么做了 |
[04:07] | What? | 什么 |
[04:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:17] | Till the end of the world? | 直到天涯海角海枯石烂 |
[04:20] | Till the end of the world. | 直到天涯海角海枯石烂 |
[05:21] | I was having a laugh. | 我逗着玩呢 |
[05:22] | Wh… Wh-Why would I would be joking | 我… 我能拿碰到要害 |
[05:25] | about a groin pull? | 开玩笑吗 |
[05:26] | It’s nothing funny about it. So I turn to him… | 那没什么好笑的 所以我就转向他 |
[05:29] | Shut your hole, birdman. Christ. | 闭嘴吧 鸟人 我的天啊 |
[05:32] | Yeah, you’re a sly one, aren’t you? | 你是个狡猾的家伙 对不对 |
[05:42] | Well, if it isn’t Nurse Ratched, come to bring us our lithium. | 那不是拉齐德护士来拿锂给我们吃吗 |
[05:48] | Movie references! Nice one, friend. Nice one. | 引用电影主人公 很不错 |
[05:51] | Shut your mouth and put the wings away or we saw them off. | 闭嘴 收起翅膀 要不就给你锯了 |
[05:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:01] | So, where’s my favorite traitor Agent Hoover? | 我最喜欢的叛徒胡佛探员呢 |
[06:06] | I owe him a bit of a beatdown, actually. | 我还欠他一顿胖揍呢 |
[06:08] | Herr Starr set him on fire. | 斯塔尔先生把他给点着了 |
[06:13] | Right. No need for that, then. | 好吧 那就没必要了 |
[06:17] | Shackle him. | 给他铐上 |
[06:42] | Well, I really love what Lord Frankenstein’s | 我还真喜欢弗兰肯斯坦爵士 |
[06:43] | done with the place. | 对这地方的改造 |
[06:45] | Really letting the dark and dank run wild, isn’t he? | 真是又黑又潮啊 不是吗 |
[07:28] | This is Masada, The Grail’s command center | 这里是梅察达 两千多年以来圣杯团的 |
[07:31] | for over 2,000 years and home to the Child Messiah. | 指挥中心和弥赛亚孩时的家 |
[07:36] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[07:39] | Attention all Grail personnel. | 圣杯团的所有人员注意 |
[07:42] | I tell you what… get me a latte, | 跟你说… 给我来杯拿铁 |
[07:45] | I’ll tell me friends to take it easy on you when they get here. | 等我朋友来了 我会让他们别为难你 |
[07:48] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[07:49] | Padre got his powers back. | 神父恢复了他的能力 |
[07:51] | Sooner or later, he and Tulip, they’re both gonna get me. | 他和图丽普迟早会来救我 |
[07:55] | You think so? | 你这么以为吗 |
[07:56] | I know so. | 我确定 |
[07:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:00] | Otherwise, why the hell would we need you? | 否则 我们留着你干什么呢 |
[08:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:05] | We’re gonna be late for class. | 我们上课要迟到了 |
[08:08] | 圣杯大学 成立于1965年 | |
[08:09] | Attention all Grail personnel. | 所有圣杯团成员注意 |
[08:21] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[08:31] | 比较法国文学 库塔尔教授 | |
[08:36] | 刑讯高级班 库塔尔教授 | |
[08:38] | 刑讯高级班 客座讲师 弗兰基·托斯卡尼 | |
[08:44] | The Lee-Enfield rifle, | 李-恩菲尔德步枪 |
[08:46] | named after its designer… James Paris Lee. | 得名于设计师 詹姆斯·帕里斯·李 |
[08:52] | You hear that? That click-clunk? | 你听见了吗 那个钪钪的声音 |
[08:54] | That’s the sound of a 303 | 那是303口径子弹 |
[08:57] | slidin’ into place, ready to fly. | 上膛 准备射出的声音 |
[09:03] | You wanna torture someone? | 你想要折磨谁吗 |
[09:06] | First things first… you gotta earn their respect. | 首先 你要赢得他们的尊重 |
[09:15] | And let me tell you somethin’… | 我告诉你 |
[09:17] | There’s few things more respectable than the Enfield. | 比恩菲尔德步枪更让人尊重的东西可真不太多 |
[09:30] | 圣吧和圣杯 汽车旅馆 | |
[09:40] | *Protect Him we must, our holy Babe* | *我们必须保护 我们的圣子* |
[09:45] | *Leader of a world brand-new* | *全新世界的领袖* |
[09:50] | *Arise, He shall come* | *起立 祂将到来* |
[09:52] | *When the time is right* | *当时机来临* |
[09:53] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[09:55] | Come on, be quiet. | 安静 |
[09:55] | *Together we will start anew!* | *我们一起重生* |
[10:01] | Listen. | 听着 |
[10:03] | *The sky will be bathed in a glorious light* | *天空将沐浴在灿烂的阳光中* |
[10:08] | *The world, His vision will come true* | *祂预言的世界终将降临* |
[10:13] | *Cleansed are the sinners, not a heretic in sight* | *有罪者得到净化 没有异教徒在我们之中* |
[10:19] | *Together we will start anew!* | *我们一起重生* |
[10:24] | *He’s glorious, protect Him* | *我们要保卫荣耀的祂* |
[10:29] | He’s glorious, we’ll protect Him | *我们要保卫荣耀的祂* |
[10:35] | *Together we…* | *我们一起…* |
[10:40] | Sorry to interrupt your little sing-along. | 抱歉打断你们的小合唱了 |
[10:43] | Your dick of a boss kidnapped our friend, | 你们的混蛋老大绑架了我们的朋友 |
[10:45] | and we want him back. | 我们要救他回来 |
[10:48] | Who wants to help us break into Masada and get him out? | 谁愿意帮助我们攻入梅察达把他救出来 |
[10:52] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[11:00] | And I thought they’d be into it. | 我就料到他们会这样 |
[11:02] | It’s very surprising. | 还真没想到啊 |
[11:06] | You sure about this? | 你肯定要这样吗 |
[11:09] | Bunch of fascist assholes? | 一帮法西斯混账 |
[11:11] | Singing their fascist songs. | 唱着他们的法西斯歌曲 |
[11:14] | Hell yeah, I’m sure. | 我当然确定了 |
[11:17] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[11:18] | She’s the boss. You work for her. | 她是老大 你听她的 |
[11:22] | She’s the boss. | 她是老大 |
[11:23] | We work for her. | 我们听她的 |
[11:35] | Alright, bitches. | 好了 婊子们 |
[11:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[11:44] | He’s moved on. | 他走了 |
[11:52] | No matter. | 无所谓 |
[11:55] | He can’t hide. | 他逃不了 |
[12:08] | Kidney. | 肾脏 |
[12:13] | Knee. | 膝盖 |
[12:16] | Last but not least… liver. | 最后必须要提的… 肝 |
[12:22] | God damn it! | 去你妈的 |
[12:24] | I gotta drink with that! | 我得喝杯酒缓缓 |
[12:25] | Now, at this point, your typical vic is bleeding out | 这时候 普通的伤者会失血 |
[12:28] | and fading fast. | 并会迅速失去意识 |
[12:30] | There’s only so many body parts a person can lose. | 一个人能失去的身体器官是有限的 |
[12:32] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我意思吗 |
[12:33] | But our subject here is special. | 但这个样本很特殊 |
[12:37] | Whatever he loses… | 不管他失去什么 |
[12:39] | …he grows back. | 都能长回来 |
[12:42] | That being said, bullets is easy. | 也就是说 子弹太初级了 |
[12:45] | Bullets is basic. | 子弹只是最基本的 |
[12:48] | You want to produce a deeper kinda hurt, | 如果想造成更深层次的疼痛 |
[12:51] | you gotta go old-school. | 就得用点老办法 |
[12:53] | When it comes to the application | 尤其是要制造 |
[12:57] | of pain, | 疼痛的时候 |
[12:59] | you gotta go Bensonhurst. | 你就得用点森赫斯特的方法 |
[13:02] | Fredo? | 弗莱多 |
[13:04] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[13:05] | Ah, Fredo. Come here a sec. | 弗莱多 你来一下 |
[13:07] | Let me have a word wit’cha. Come here. | 让我和你说句话 来 |
[13:09] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:11] | I’ve been gettin’ tortured since before | 在你妈长胡子之前 |
[13:13] | yer Ma had a bloody mustache. | 我就被绑在这受刑 |
[13:14] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吧 |
[13:16] | There’s nothing you could do to me that hasn’t been done | 说实话 你所有折磨我的方法 |
[13:18] | a hundred times already, honestly. | 我都经历过上百次了 |
[13:20] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[13:21] | Nothing? | 所有的吗 |
[13:55] | Frankie’s working on the vampire, sir. | 弗兰基在折磨那个吸血鬼 先生 |
[13:57] | Any sign of Custer? | 有卡斯特的踪迹吗 |
[14:06] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[15:08] | Let him in. | 放他进来 |
[15:32] | Happy you could join us, Custer. | 很高兴你能加入我们 卡斯特 |
[15:35] | You’ll see I’ve taken precautions. | 你会看到 我已经采取了预防措施 |
[15:40] | I see you’ve got an old lady. | 我看到你找了个老太婆 |
[15:49] | A deaf and dumb old lady, in case you get any ideas. | 一个又聋又哑的老太婆 以防你有坏主意 |
[15:53] | Only ideas I have is to get Cassidy outta here. | 我只想带卡西迪出去 |
[15:57] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[16:18] | He is resting peacefully. | 他在安详地休息 |
[16:21] | You’re mad at me, not him. | 你在生我的气 和他无关 |
[16:30] | ‘Cause of the old… | 因为那个老… |
[16:33] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:34] | We haven’t exactly brought the best out in each other. | 我们没把最好的一面展现给对方 |
[16:38] | Well, I wanna put that behind us. | 我想让这件事过去 |
[16:40] | So I got you a little somethin’. | 我给你带了点小礼物 |
[16:49] | Hand over Cassidy, and you can wear hats again. | 交出卡西迪 你就能戴帽子了 |
[16:57] | Take off your headphones. | 摘下耳机 |
[16:58] | Let me use The Word, make it right. | 让我使用圣言 弥补这一切 |
[17:09] | Nice try, Custer. | 想得美 卡斯特 |
[17:12] | But I had a different idea when I took your friend | 但我抓走你的朋友 把你引来这之后 |
[17:15] | and lured you here. | 我有了一个不同的想法 |
[17:21] | Don’t you want to know… | 难道你不想知道 |
[17:23] | What is your very different idea, Klaus? | 你有了什么不同的想法 克劳斯 |
[17:25] | You’re here, Jesse Custer, | 你来了这里 杰西·卡斯特 |
[17:29] | to have a giant vagina carved into your head. | 是想在你的头上纹个逼 |
[17:36] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[17:39] | That’s how you want to play it. | 原来你想这么玩 |
[17:55] | Take me to Cassidy. | 带我去找卡西迪 |
[18:04] | The door’s the key. | 门是关键 |
[18:06] | You’re absolutely right, boss. It’s the only way in and out. | 完全正确 老大 这是进出的唯一通道 |
[18:09] | We need that door open and kept open. | 我们要让门一直开着 |
[18:12] | Great plan, boss. | 好计划 老大 |
[18:14] | Yeah, we got a good feeling here. | 我们感觉很不错 |
[18:48] | Cass? | 卡西 |
[18:51] | Cass. | 卡西 |
[18:54] | Took you long enough, wanker. | 怎么花了这么久 蠢货 |
[18:58] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[19:00] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[19:02] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[19:05] | He’s been circumcisin’ me. Over and over like. | 他一遍遍地割我的包皮 |
[19:13] | Are you laughin’ at me? | 你在嘲笑我吗 |
[19:14] | No. | 不是 |
[19:18] | Who did this to you? | 谁干的 |
[19:20] | Who’s askin’, asshole? | 谁在问 混蛋 |
[19:24] | I am. | 是我 |
[19:29] | Let’s fight. | 开打吧 |
[20:45] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[20:48] | I had this, ya know. | 我能搞定的 |
[20:49] | – What? – I had it. | -什么 -我能搞定 |
[20:51] | I was probing for weaknesses and biding my time like, ya know? | 我在寻找他们的弱点 静候时机 |
[20:55] | You were biding for a lot of it. | 你等得可够久的 |
[20:56] | Now, you see… now, there! You’re laughin’ at me! | 你现在就是在嘲笑我 |
[20:58] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[20:59] | Come on. Tulip’s waitin’. | 来吧 图丽普等着呢 |
[21:05] | What? | 什么 |
[21:06] | You gonna do your vampire thing? | 你想干你吸血鬼那档事吗 |
[21:08] | Do I… Do I want to do my vampire thing? | 我想 我想做我吸血鬼那档事吗 |
[21:11] | You know, like… rip his head off or suck his blood. | 就是扯下他的头 吸他的血 |
[21:15] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[21:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:36] | Caught her reconnoitering. | 抓住她在侦察 |
[21:38] | Nice work. Go on up to | 干得不错 上去之后 |
[21:39] | operations and fill out an incident report. | 继续行动 并填写事故报告 |
[21:43] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不去 |
[21:45] | You got something better to do? | 你还有更好的选择吗 |
[21:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:49] | “Secure the exit and waste anyone that gets in our way.” | “守住出口 杀死任何挡路的人” |
[21:52] | What the hell has gotten into you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[21:55] | I don’t like it either, Tam, | 我也不想这样 小塔 |
[21:57] | but filing reports is part of the job. | 但填写事故报告是工作的一部分 |
[21:59] | So, it’ll only take a few minutes. | 只要几分钟就行 |
[22:00] | I don’t give a shit how long it takes, Sarge. | 我才不管花多久 中士 |
[22:02] | – I’m not doing it. – Soldier! | -我不去 -士兵 |
[22:03] | You work for me, and you will damn well do what I say. | 你为我工作 你必须听我指挥 |
[22:06] | No, I work for her now. | 不 我现在为她工作了 |
[22:10] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[22:13] | We’re under attack! | 遭到攻击 |
[22:23] | Keep that door open! | 别让门关上 |
[22:24] | On it, boss! | 这就去 老大 |
[22:37] | How we doing, Tammie? | 情况如何 塔米 |
[22:47] | You got a problem with the way I save yer ass, | 你要是不喜欢我救你出来的方式 |
[22:49] | then stop gettin’ in trouble. | 那就别惹麻烦 |
[22:50] | The reason I’m ever in trouble in the first place | 我惹上麻烦的原因 |
[22:52] | is because of you and your godly bullshit. | 就是因为你和你那些上帝的屁话 |
[22:55] | I forgot… before we met, you were a Boy Scout | 我忘了 我们相遇前 你是个童子军 |
[22:58] | walkin’ old ladies across the street. | 只会扶老太太过马路 |
[23:00] | Well, I wasn’t getting my penis shaved off on a regular basis. | 至少那会儿我的老二不会被反复削皮 |
[23:03] | Let’s put it that way. | 这么告诉你吧 |
[23:08] | Let’s go. This way. | 走 这边 |
[23:13] | Honestly, my bollocks. | 说实话 我的蛋 |
[23:14] | Hmm. You don’t have any Percocets, do you? | 你没带止疼药 对吗 |
[23:18] | I forgot the Percocet. | 我忘带止疼药了 |
[23:20] | Yeah, of course, you know? | 当然了 |
[23:21] | Why would anyone bring a bloody torture victim painkillers? | 为什么要给一个被折磨的人带止疼药呢 |
[23:24] | You know what I mean? | 懂我意思吗 |
[23:35] | Brilliant. Brilliant! | 太妙了 太妙了 |
[23:37] | Great plan so far. | 目前为止很棒的计划 |
[23:38] | You know, what I’ve really missed, Cassidy, | 你知道我最怀念的是什么吗 卡西迪 |
[23:40] | is the constant complaining. | 就是你的逼逼叨 |
[23:41] | Do ya know what yer problem is? | 你知道你的毛病在哪 |
[23:42] | Halt! Don’t move! | 站住 不许动 |
[23:49] | There is an exit, right? | 这里有出口 对吗 |
[23:50] | Tulip’s on it. | 图丽普在开路呢 |
[24:09] | Are you okay, boss? | 你没事吧 老大 |
[24:10] | Jesus! | 我的天哪 |
[24:14] | A-A-Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:15] | Fine. Stings a little. | 还行 有点刺痛 |
[24:19] | Remember the mission, boss. | 记住任务 老大 |
[24:21] | If Jerry and Cass are gonna get out, | 如果杰瑞和卡西要想逃出来 |
[24:23] | we need this door open and kept open. | 我们得让这扇门一直开着 |
[24:26] | It’s Jesse. | 他叫杰西 |
[24:28] | Well, then, they’re screwed. | 那他们这下死定了 |
[24:32] | No, y-you just gotta throw the switch open. | 不 你只需要打开开关 |
[24:40] | There’s a switch that opens the door? | 有个能打开这扇门的开关吗 |
[24:43] | There’s a door switch? | 有个开门的开关 |
[24:46] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[24:47] | Where the hell is it? | 他妈的在哪 |
[25:13] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[25:16] | Don’t worry, boss. | 别担心 老大 |
[25:18] | We got this. | 我们能行的 |
[25:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[25:37] | What cha doing? I already pressed that. | 你干什么 我已经按过了 |
[25:40] | Well, I pressed it again. | 我又按了一遍 |
[25:42] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[25:43] | Slowest goddamn elevator… | 史上最慢的破电梯 |
[25:45] | Yeah, well, I’ve seen much slower. | 好吧 我见过更慢的 |
[25:49] | ‘Course you have, Cass. | 可不是嘛 卡西 |
[25:51] | You’ve seen it all, haven’t you? | 你什么没见过啊 是吧 |
[25:55] | Much, much slower. | 比这慢很多很多 |
[27:10] | A thank-you would be nice. | 说句谢谢会死吗 |
[27:14] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[27:15] | How about, “Thank you for letting me get caught up | 我这么说可以吗 “谢谢你害我因为你那 |
[27:17] | in your pissing contest | 傻逼的比赛 |
[27:18] | with a deranged cryptofascist cult leader”? | 和一个秘密崇拜法西斯的邪教领袖困在一起” |
[27:21] | Christ! | 老天 |
[27:23] | My foreskins can never repay you, Jesse. | 我的包皮再怎么谢谢你也不为过 杰西 |
[27:28] | You see? | 你瞧 |
[27:30] | Wasn’t so hard. | 没那么难嘛 |
[27:34] | Lobby floor. | 大堂 |
[27:40] | Shit. Is that the exit? | 靠 那个是出口吗 |
[27:43] | Where’s Tulip? | 图丽普呢 |
[28:03] | I’m sorry, but I’m gonna need that door open. | 抱歉 但我得把那扇门打开 |
[28:07] | 天启 世界末日到来 | |
[28:08] | Don’t be sorry, bitch. | 不用感到抱歉 贱人 |
[28:34] | Cool. | 酷 |
[28:42] | I can’t believe you’re still pissed about that. | 简直不敢相信你还在气那件事 |
[28:44] | You cut me into pieces and tried to mail me! | 你把我切成一片片的 还试图把我寄出去 |
[28:47] | Not even first class, neither. | 甚至没给我买头等舱 |
[28:48] | – Don’t think I didn’t notice that. – I was tryin’ to help. | -别以为我没注意到 -我当时是想帮你 |
[28:50] | You were trying to be the hero, just like you are doing now. | 你是想当英雄 就像你现在这样 |
[28:52] | It’s your bloody kick, alright? | 你就这德性 |
[28:54] | You like making people do the things you think’s best. | 你喜欢逼别人做你认为最好的事 |
[28:57] | I’m sorry I thought it best that you not burn alive, Cass. | 抱歉我觉得最好的事是你不被活活烧死 卡西 |
[28:59] | I-I tell you now… | 我现在就告诉你 |
[29:00] | Maybe next time I won’t make that mistake. | 也许下次我不会再犯这种错误了 |
[29:01] | I-I-It’s not just me, neither, you know? | 不单是我这么觉得 |
[29:03] | It’s Tulip, too. | 图丽普也这么想 |
[29:05] | Leave her out of it. | 别把她扯进来 |
[29:06] | D’yeh think, like… D’yeh think I chose this? | 你觉得…你觉得这是我自己选的吗 |
[29:11] | Like I’m actually enjoying being in love with her? | 好像我很享受爱上她这点一样 |
[29:14] | We’re not gonna talk about her ever again. | 我们再也不要谈论到她 |
[29:18] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[29:23] | Not one more word. | 不许再说一个字 |
[29:28] | Tulip. | 图丽普 |
[30:11] | Teach you to sucker-punch me. | 让你打我 |
[30:32] | Uncle? | 认输吗 |
[30:33] | Blow me. | 杀了我 |
[30:34] | I’m serious. I’ll do it. | 我是认真的 我会下手的 |
[30:36] | I’ll die a martyr, | 我会如同一个殉道者一般 |
[30:37] | slain at the hand of disbelieving moron. | 死于一个不信上帝的白痴之手 |
[30:41] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[31:23] | Buy us some more time. | 能再给我们争取一点时间 |
[31:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:38] | Oh, shit. You need a jacket for the sun? | 该死 你需要外套挡太阳吗 |
[31:39] | Nah. | 不用 |
[31:41] | Well, come on. You’re free. | 走吧 你自由了 |
[31:44] | Free to what? | 什么自由 |
[31:47] | Cass… | 卡西… |
[31:50] | What the hell are you doing, Cass? | 你他妈在干什么 卡西 |
[31:53] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[31:55] | I got this. | 我能行 |
[32:06] | Shalom. | 你好啊[希伯来语] |
[32:22] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[32:25] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[32:31] | 圣吧和圣杯 汽车旅馆 | |
[32:41] | Makes no sense. | 说不通啊 |
[32:43] | “I got this”? | “我能行” |
[32:44] | That’s what he said. | 他就是这么说的 |
[32:52] | Don’t make no sense, Jesse. | 根本讲不通 杰西 |
[32:53] | What exactly about Cassidy does make sense? | 卡西迪身上有什么是讲得通的 |
[32:57] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[32:59] | Did something happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[33:02] | Did you two fight. | 你俩打架了吗 |
[33:04] | Not really. | 没有 |
[33:05] | What happened? Jesse Custer, what did you do? | 发生什么了 杰西·卡斯特 你干了什么 |
[33:08] | Nothing! | 什么都没做 |
[33:10] | I got him right there to the door, but… | 我把他带到了门边 但是… |
[33:14] | I tried. I swear. | 我尽力了 我发誓 |
[33:22] | Well, does he know I’m here? | 他知道我在这吗 |
[33:23] | Did he… Did he ask about me? | 他有…问起我吗 |
[33:37] | So we go again. | 那我们再去一次 |
[33:39] | Drag his dumb ass out of there if we have to. | 有必要的话就把他拽出来 |
[33:42] | It’s gonna be tough. | 会很困难 |
[33:44] | They’ll really be expecting us this time. | 这次他们绝对会等着我们了 |
[33:47] | Hey, I still got that Grail suit, remember? | 我还留着圣杯的制服 记得吗 |
[33:50] | From Japan? How about we… | 从日本搞来的 我们不如… |
[33:52] | Did you sleep with him? | 你和他上过床吗 |
[33:55] | What? | 什么 |
[33:56] | Cassidy. Did you sleep with him? | 卡西迪 你和他上过床吗 |
[34:00] | Excuse me. Did I… | 不好意思 你问我… |
[34:03] | I won’t be mad. | 我不会生气的 |
[34:06] | I promise. Just tell me. | 我保证 告诉我吧 |
[34:11] | Did you sleep with him? | 你和他上过床吗 |
[34:13] | No. | 没有 |
[34:17] | Okay? | 可以了吗 |
[34:22] | Okay. | 可以 |
[34:40] | Tomorrow, we go again. | 明天 我们再去一次 |
[35:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:47] | Time to get to work. | 该开工了 |
[35:51] | Dad? | 爸 |
[35:52] | Time to find God, son. | 该去找上帝了 儿子 |
[35:55] | But you’d better hurry up. | 但你最好快点 |
[35:57] | Big things are coming for you. | 有大事冲你来了 |
[36:45] | Stop. Stop. | 停下 停下 |
[36:51] | Stop! | 停下 |
[37:01] | No more dreamin’. | 别再做梦了 |
[37:04] | This is your wake-up call. | 这是你的起床铃 |
[39:24] | I’ll accept any punishment you see fit to administer. | 我会接受任何你觉得该给予我的惩罚 |
[39:29] | Get out. | 出去 |
[40:11] | One of my greatest creations. | 我最伟大的创造之一 |
[40:16] | You better be right about this. | 这事你最好是对的 |
[40:20] | I’m right about everything. | 不管什么事我都是对的 |
[40:23] | I had him. I had him dead to rights. | 我都抓住他了 他都在我手上了 |
[40:26] | But you didn’t want him dead to rights, Herr Starr. | 但你并不想仅仅让他在你手上 斯塔尔先生 |
[40:32] | You wanted to make him suffer. | 你想让他受罪 |
[40:37] | Yes? | 对吗 |
[40:42] | So… | 那么 |
[40:44] | let’s make him… | 我们让他… |
[40:48] | suffer. | 受罪吧 |