时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Eternity. | 永恒 |
[00:05] | Imagine a place where perfection is timeless. | 想象这样一个永恒完美之地 |
[00:10] | Where wisdom meets beauty. | 智慧与美丽在此相遇 |
[00:14] | Romance meets revelation. | 浪漫与启示在此汇集 |
[00:17] | Every time is like the first time. | 每一次都像是第一次 |
[00:22] | Except you look even better. | 只不过您一次更比一次美丽 |
[00:27] | It’s our secret. | 这是我们的秘密 |
[00:29] | I’ll never tell. | 我绝对不会说出去的 |
[00:30] | Neither will we. | 我们也不会 |
[00:32] | Toscani’s face cream. | 托斯卡尼面霜 |
[00:35] | Aging doesn’t have to be torture. | 变老不再是折磨 |
[01:14] | Herr Starr, he wanted to put you out in the sun to burn, | 斯塔尔先生想把你放到太阳底下烧死 |
[01:17] | but I said no. | 但我拒绝了 |
[01:19] | I said, “Let me take care of him.” ‘Cause this guy is special. | 我说”让我来处理他” 因为这个人很特殊 |
[01:23] | This guy… | 这个人… |
[01:26] | deserves a forever-home. | 理应有个永恒的家园 |
[01:29] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[01:31] | You’re gonna love Bensonhurst. | 你会爱死本森赫斯特的 |
[02:29] | Do your feet hurt? | 你脚疼吗 |
[02:33] | My feet hurt. | 我的脚好疼 |
[02:38] | So… | 所以说… |
[02:40] | So you can hear the preacher? | 你能听见传教士吗 |
[02:43] | Like every time he uses the power? | 每次他用他的能力的时候都能吗 |
[02:48] | Is he far? | 他远吗 |
[02:50] | Like… | 就是… |
[02:52] | You know about how much further? | 你知道还要走多久吗 |
[02:55] | We could try driving. | 我们可以试试开车 |
[02:57] | I have my learners permit. | 我有实习驾照 |
[02:59] | I think that would probably be a little bit faster. | 我觉得那样八成会快一些 |
[03:04] | Our feet wouldn’t hurt so much. | 我们的脚也不会这么疼 |
[03:10] | We could try hitching. | 我们可以试试搭便车 |
[03:16] | Freak, go back to the circus. | 怪胎 滚回马戏团去 |
[03:23] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[03:25] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会找到办法的 |
[03:28] | It’s all part of God’s plan. | 这都是上帝计划的一部分 |
[03:30] | God’s gone. | 上帝走了 |
[03:35] | Then that’s part of God’s plan, too. | 那也是上帝计划的一部分 |
[03:38] | Everything is part of God’s plan. | 万事万物都是上帝计划的一部分 |
[03:49] | 德萨德 行乐之屋 | |
[04:00] | What the… | 什么… |
[04:27] | Can I help you? | 我能为你效劳吗 |
[04:29] | Oh, my. | 老天爷啊 |
[04:31] | A preacher. | 一位传教士 |
[04:33] | Yeah. There’s a kid upstairs. | 没错 楼上有个孩子 |
[04:35] | At the window. He seems pretty scared. | 在窗边 他看上去吓坏了 |
[04:38] | Nothing more deliciously winsome than a fearful child. | 没什么比一个吓坏了的孩子更诱人了 |
[04:42] | Which is why he’s booked for the week. | 所以他这周都被预定了 |
[04:48] | I was hoping you weren’t gonna say something like that. | 我本来还指望着你不会说这种话呢 |
[04:58] | But then you did. | 但你还是说了 |
[05:17] | I know it’s not Christian of me, | 我知道我这么说很不基督徒 |
[05:18] | but I hope they hang that preacher when they catch him. | 但我希望他们抓住那个传教士之后会吊死他 |
[05:23] | Nah. | 没办法了 |
[05:26] | He’s gone. | 他已经逃走了 |
[05:27] | Luckily, you’re fine. | 幸运的是 你没事 |
[05:29] | A few contusions, scrapes and bumps, | 有几处挫伤 擦伤 和撞伤 |
[05:31] | but no broken bones, no hemorrhaging. | 但没骨折 也没出血 |
[05:33] | Okay. Good. | 好吧 很好呀 |
[05:35] | Never been a big hemorrhager. | 我向来出血不多 |
[05:38] | So, back to work. | 所以说 可以回去工作了 |
[05:40] | I got this co-worker who can’t find his ass | 我有个同事 没我在他身边 |
[05:42] | without me holding the flashlight. | 他就六神无主了 |
[05:43] | Love the dedication. | 佩服你对工作的投入 |
[05:44] | We’ll have you out of here in no time. | 用不了多久我们就会让你出院的 |
[05:48] | You said I was fine. | 你刚说了我没事 |
[05:50] | On the outside. | 身体上是没事 |
[05:51] | But before you go, I’d like to run a psychological test | 但在你离开之前 我想做个心理测试 |
[05:54] | just to make sure there aren’t any deeper unseen traumas | 确保我们没有错过什么深层次的 |
[05:57] | we may have missed. | 看不见的创伤 |
[05:58] | That’d be okay? | 可以吗 |
[06:00] | Man, that sounds… | 老天 听起来… |
[06:03] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[06:05] | It’s 20 after 5:00. | 5点20分 |
[06:08] | Oh, flip, my shift starts at 5:30. | 该死 我5点30分开始上班 |
[06:10] | – Give me a rain check? – I’m sorry. | -我们改天再约 -抱歉 |
[06:11] | I can’t release you without it. | 没做测试我不能让你出院 |
[06:14] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[06:17] | You’ve touched my shoulder twice now, | 你碰了我的肩膀两次了 |
[06:19] | and I’m fine. | 我真的没事 |
[06:21] | I think you need to just relax, and lie back down. | 我觉得你只需要放轻松 躺回去 |
[06:28] | I said, “Don’t touch me.” | 我说了”别碰我” |
[06:53] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[06:56] | Nobody… | 没人 |
[06:59] | Touches me. | 能碰我 |
[07:08] | Here you go, Doc. | 给你 医生 |
[07:17] | I got it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[07:18] | I’ve worked with guys like you before. | 我以前对付过你这样的人 |
[07:20] | Screw-ups, meatheads. | 一无是处 愚蠢 |
[07:23] | The repeat clients. | 不断地回到这里 |
[07:25] | Guys who couldn’t get out of their own way. | 出去无法独立生活的人 |
[07:28] | You know, they piss and moan | 你懂的 他们总在哀嚎抱怨 |
[07:29] | about being unlucky, or some shit. | 运气不好之类的屁话 |
[07:30] | But it ain’t luck that keeps them coming back. | 其实让他们不断回来的根本不是运气 |
[07:35] | It’s guilt. | 而是愧疚感 |
[07:38] | For some reason, they think they deserve it. | 不知为何 他们觉得自己罪有应得 |
[07:46] | So, here we are. | 所以 瞧瞧我们 |
[07:49] | Lost in thought. | 思绪万千 |
[07:52] | Plotting our next move. | 策划着下一步计划 |
[07:55] | Scheming our bloody revenge. | 密谋着我们的复仇 |
[07:59] | It’s sick, sadistic, cruel, | 病态 残暴 冷酷 |
[08:02] | even by Brooklyn standards. | 即使以布鲁克林的标准来看也是 |
[08:05] | We can only imagine the upbringing that would produce | 我们无法想象那样残暴的恶棍 |
[08:08] | such a rough-handed hooligan as that man. | 是在怎样的环境下长大成人的 |
[08:11] | We won’t be happy until he’s dying. | 只有他死了我们才能开心 |
[08:14] | Gutted and gasping at our feet. | 在我们脚边低声下气 |
[08:17] | Right? | 没错吧 |
[08:19] | So what’s the plan? | 所以有什么计划 |
[08:22] | What are we gonna do to get out of this one? | 我们要如何摆脱这种情况 |
[08:25] | Nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[08:27] | Right. | 没错 |
[08:29] | We lie in wait. | 我们默默等待 |
[08:32] | We wait, poised, patiently, in the tall grass. | 我们耐心地在高地上蓄势待发 默默等待 |
[08:38] | And then, when the time’s right, | 等到时机成熟 |
[08:41] | we pounce and slash and rip and feast! | 我们突然袭击 大刀阔斧 大吃大喝 |
[08:47] | I mean, I’m not gonna do anything, all right? | 我是说我什么都不会做的 好吗 |
[08:52] | Just let them take me. | 让他们带走我 |
[08:57] | That’s boring. | 那真无聊 |
[09:00] | I like our other plan better. | 我更喜欢我们的另一个计划 |
[09:11] | Do you get hungry? | 你会饿吗 |
[09:27] | I’m hungry. | 我很饿 |
[09:35] | I will have the chicken fried steak. | 我要一份鸡排 |
[09:38] | Well done, with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy. | 十分熟 加土豆泥和肉汁 |
[09:42] | All blended together. | 全部搅拌在一起 |
[09:45] | – And for you? – Whiskey. | -你要什么 -威士忌 |
[09:47] | No whiskey. | 没有威士忌 |
[09:52] | – What? – This is a family establishment. | -什么 -这是个家族餐厅 |
[09:54] | Chicken meat shakes is one thing, | 鸡肉糊是一回事 |
[09:55] | but if you want whiskey on top of it, | 但如果你想加威士忌 |
[09:57] | you boys best keep moving on. | 你们最好找别的店 |
[10:00] | How about | 要不然点 |
[10:02] | turtle pie? | 乌龟派怎么样 |
[10:04] | Have you ever had that before? It’s really good. | 你吃过这个吗 很好吃的 |
[10:05] | Delicious. | 十分美味 |
[10:07] | It’s better than whiskey, I bet. | 肯定比威士忌更好 |
[10:14] | One turtle pie, please. | 一份乌龟派 谢谢 |
[10:16] | Not blended. | 不用搅拌 |
[10:27] | So… | 所以 |
[10:29] | You never told me how you know Preacher Custer? | 你从没告诉过我你怎么认识卡斯特传教士的 |
[10:33] | He sent me to Hell. | 他把我送去了地狱 |
[10:35] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:38] | That must be why God wants us to find him together. | 这就是为什么上帝要我们一起找到他 |
[10:43] | You’re not gonna hurt him, are you? | 你不会是想伤害他吧 |
[10:49] | Right. | 好的 |
[10:49] | See, to me, I just… | 对我来说 我只想 |
[10:51] | I feel like violence is never the answer. | 我认为暴力不是解决问题的答案 |
[10:53] | No. | 不是 |
[10:55] | No. | 不是 |
[10:57] | What do you have in mind that would suit him better? | 你有什么更好的惩罚他的方式吗 |
[11:00] | An apology. | 一份道歉 |
[11:04] | Someone comes along. | 某个人跟着你 |
[11:06] | Kills your family, ruins your life, sends you to Hell. | 杀了你的家人 毁了你的生活 送你去地狱 |
[11:11] | In my book, an apology don’t beat a bullet to the brain. | 在我的字典里 一枪毙命比道歉更合适 |
[11:15] | I’m not just talking about just any apology. | 我说的不是简单的道歉 |
[11:20] | It’s got to be sincere. | 必须要真诚 |
[11:22] | Well, we’ll see what God’s plan is for that. | 等着看上帝的安排吧 |
[11:27] | I know. | 我懂 |
[11:28] | I can’t wait. | 我等不急了 |
[11:32] | Do you ever go potty? | 你去过厕所么 |
[11:36] | I’m gonna go potty. | 我要去下厕所 |
[11:47] | And that was the last time she wore a bikini at breakfast. | 那是她最后一次穿着比基尼吃早餐 |
[11:50] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[11:55] | Anyway… | 无论如何 |
[12:00] | You ever see Hoosiers? | 你看过《火爆教头草地兵》吗 |
[12:02] | The film about the white | 那个讲白人男孩 |
[12:02] | boys that almost win the basketball tournament. | 差点赢了篮球锦标赛的电影吗 |
[12:07] | Remember what got you here. | 记住你是为何而来 |
[12:09] | Focus on the fundamentals. | 专注于基础技能 |
[12:11] | We’ve gone over time and time again. | 我们练习了无数次 |
[12:13] | If you put your effort and | 如果你把你的努力与专注 |
[12:14] | concentration into playing to your potential | 放在打出你的潜力 |
[12:16] | to be the best that you can be, | 成为最好的你自己 |
[12:18] | I don’t care what the scoreboard says, | 我不在意计分板上的分数 |
[12:19] | at the end of the game, | 在比赛结束的那一刻 |
[12:20] | in my book, we’re gonna be winners. | 在我看来 我们将成为胜利者 |
[12:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:26] | Or not. | 或者不是 |
[12:31] | So, Bensonhurst. Hmm. | 所以 本森赫斯特 |
[12:35] | Named after Egbert himself. | 以埃格伯特的名字命名他自己 |
[12:37] | Great man. | 多么好的人 |
[12:39] | If you like bastards. | 如果你喜欢混蛋 |
[12:42] | Cannoli city. | 卡纳利市 |
[12:46] | The jewel of 18th Avenue. | 第18大道上的宝石 |
[12:48] | I can smell the Italians already. | 我都闻到意大利人的味道了 |
[12:51] | And the Chinamen. | 还有中国人的 |
[12:54] | We’re one lucky dog. | 我们是幸运儿 |
[12:56] | Bensonhurst sucks. | 本森赫斯特很差劲 |
[12:58] | Then why are we going? | 那为什么我们还要去 |
[13:02] | Because I’ve got nowhere else to go. | 因为我无处可去了 |
[13:05] | Nowhere else I deserve to go. | 没有地方值得我去 |
[13:09] | I’m sensing backstory. | 我觉得有故事 |
[13:25] | Look. Sod off. | 滚开 |
[13:26] | How am I supposed to get anyplace with you lot acting the maggot? | 你们表现得这么白痴我怎么能放心得走 |
[13:31] | You’re all grown up, aren’t you? | 你们都长大了 不是吗 |
[13:33] | No more messing around. | 别再瞎胡闹了 |
[13:35] | The brotherhood is counting on you. | 你的兄弟们还指着你呢 |
[13:37] | Send those British wankers home. | 把那些英国人送回家 |
[13:39] | Oh, I will, sir. I will. | 我会的 长官 我会的 |
[13:41] | Good lad. | 好小伙 |
[13:42] | Go make the Cassidys proud. | 给卡西迪家族争光 |
[13:45] | I’m gonna make all of Ireland proud. | 我会为整个爱尔兰争光 |
[13:46] | You will see that. | 你会看到的 |
[13:51] | Granny Bea. | 贝亚奶奶 |
[13:52] | Well… I’ll be keeping your Easter | 你回家的时候 |
[13:55] | supper warm for when you come home to me. | 我会热好你的复活节晚餐等你 |
[13:57] | Only if Da don’t fleece it first. | 除非父亲没有偷吃 |
[13:58] | If he so much as lays a hand on it, I’ll box his ears. | 如果就算他敢碰一下 我都会给他一耳光 |
[14:03] | I know you will, Granny Bea. I know. | 我知道你会的 贝亚奶奶 我知道 |
[14:07] | That’d be Billy. He’s come to collect me. | 那是比利 他来接我了 |
[14:11] | Hello there, Billy. | 你好 比利 |
[14:13] | Hiya, Pronsias. Hello, Mrs. Cassidy. | 你好 普朗切斯 你好 卡西迪夫人 |
[14:15] | Right. Well, you boys take care of each other. | 你们哥们儿俩互相照顾 |
[14:20] | Oh, we will. | 我们会的 |
[14:21] | Those Lord Muck Brits are messing with the wrong blokes. | 那些可恶的英国勋爵们惹错了人 |
[14:24] | Ain’t that right there, Billy? | 对不对 比利 |
[14:25] | We ought to get crackin’. | 我们要赶紧出发了 |
[14:31] | You’ll come home safe to us. | 你们要平安回来 |
[14:33] | The angels will be watching over you. | 天使会守护你们 |
[14:41] | Good luck to you, Pronsias. Farewell. | 祝你好运 普朗切斯 再见 |
[14:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:44] | Make us proud, Pronsias. | 为我们争光 普朗切斯 |
[14:46] | Oh, we will. | 我们会的 |
[14:47] | Farewell, my boy. | 再见 我的孩子 |
[15:17] | Shoot them all on-sight. | 一看到敌人就开枪 |
[15:23] | The time has come to answer the call, | 是时候响应征召 |
[15:25] | to strike a blow against our oppressor | 推翻剥削压迫我们的人 |
[15:28] | and proclaim an Irish Republic! | 宣布爱尔兰共和国的独立 |
[15:29] | Yeah! Yeah! | 没错 |
[15:30] | Because of our deaths, we | 因为我们的牺牲 |
[15:32] | will live on forever in the minds of our people. | 我们会永远活在人民的心中 |
[15:35] | And our blood will flow in | 我们会血洒战场 |
[15:37] | buckets to quench their thirst for justice! | 满足他们对正义的渴望 |
[15:40] | Yeah! Yeah! | 没错 |
[15:42] | It’s all right, Billy. He’s just being inspirational. | 没事的 比利 这只是给大家鼓气 |
[15:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:49] | Let’s go! Yeah! Let’s go! | 上吧 我们上 |
[15:55] | Are you sure about this, Pronsias? | 你确定要这么做吗 普朗切斯 |
[15:58] | Yeah. Sure I am. | 当然了 我确定 |
[16:01] | Let’s make them proud, Billy, huh? | 给他们争光 比利 怎么样 |
[16:18] | Looky here! | 看这里 |
[16:20] | A survivor. | 一个幸存者 |
[16:22] | Hardy stock, these Irish. No? | 这些爱尔兰佬还挺能撑的 是吗 |
[16:29] | Tough to kill, Sarge. | 还挺难赶尽杀绝的 中士 |
[16:33] | All we can do is do our best. | 我们只能尽自己所能了 |
[17:10] | That’s the thing about the Irish. | 爱尔兰人是这样的 |
[17:11] | They’re so desperate for anything. | 他们渴望一切 |
[17:14] | Those Irish scum are going | 那些爱尔兰人渣 |
[17:15] | to pay for interrupting my Easter whoring. | 要为打断我复活节嫖妓付出代价 |
[19:02] | In the end, I just thought… | 到最后 我想 |
[19:07] | It’s better they think I’m dead, you know? | 他们以为我死了 这样更好 |
[19:11] | Instead of seeing what I’ve become. | 而不是看到我变成的这副样子 |
[19:14] | I turned my back on a friend in need. | 我背弃了需要援手的朋友 |
[19:20] | And I got what I deserved, you know? | 我是罪有应得 |
[19:25] | I don’t blame you angel types for giving up on me. | 我不会怪罪你们这些天使抛弃了我 |
[19:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:32] | Just another Irishman feeling sorry for himself. | 又一个自怨自艾的爱尔兰人 |
[19:35] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[19:38] | Not at all. | 一点也不是这样 |
[19:40] | We were touched. | 我们很感动 |
[19:47] | *So fare thee well* | *那么 再见了* |
[19:50] | *My own true love* | *我的真爱* |
[19:53] | *When I return united we will be* | *当我回归之时* |
[19:57] | *It’s not the leaving of Liverpool* | *并非离开利物浦* |
[20:00] | *That grieves me* | *让我难过* |
[20:05] | *But my darling* | *但是 亲爱的* |
[20:07] | *When I think of thee* | *当我想到你* |
[20:18] | The angels will be watching over you. | 天使将会注视着你 |
[21:10] | Dear Tulip, I imagine you’re pretty pissed | 亲爱的图丽普 我想你一定 |
[21:12] | about me taking off in the middle of the night | 还在因为我半夜时分一言不发地离开 |
[21:14] | without saying a word. | 而感到生气 |
[21:17] | But sometimes, the letter is best | 但有的时候 写信是最好的方式 |
[21:18] | ’cause when you write it down, it’s kind of forever. | 因为当你下笔的时候 感觉就像永恒 |
[21:22] | And the forever thing I wanted to say to you is | 我永远都想对你说的话是 |
[21:24] | that I think you’re a stupid, cheating, lying bitch. | 你就是个劈腿的蠢贱货 |
[21:35] | Bad dream? | 做噩梦了 |
[21:42] | You ever see that movie | 你有没有看过那部电影 |
[21:45] | where the girl’s head spun around | 一个女孩的头不停地在转 |
[21:47] | and she puked on everyone? | 吐了周围所有人一身 |
[21:49] | The Exorcist? | 《驱魔人》 |
[21:51] | The Exorcist, yeah. | 《驱魔人》 没错 |
[21:52] | They tied her to a bed, too. | 他们也把她绑在了床上 |
[21:54] | She was possessed by a demon. | 她被恶灵附身了 |
[21:55] | They had to take precautions. | 他们必须做好预防工作 |
[21:57] | Yeah. Didn’t do ’em any good. | 是啊 但是也没用 |
[21:59] | In the end, | 最后 |
[22:01] | she still threw that old do-goody priest out the window. | 她还是把那个不切实际的老牧师扔出了窗外 |
[22:05] | You suffered a head trauma. | 你的头受了伤 |
[22:06] | Post-accident psych eval is Grail policy. | 事故后的心理评估是圣杯的政策 |
[22:11] | Come on, Doc. Listen to yourself. | 拜托 医生 听听你说的话 |
[22:14] | We didn’t join the Grail to follow policy. | 我们加入圣杯 不是为了遵守政策的 |
[22:19] | We’re here to… | 我们是来 |
[22:22] | To run things, get our own way, beat down unbelievers. | 掌管事物 为所欲为 打倒异教徒 |
[22:25] | Actually, I joined up to help people. | 其实 我加入圣杯是为了帮助人们 |
[22:29] | Those in pain, especially. | 尤其是那些身陷痛苦的人们 |
[22:34] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[22:35] | It’s an associative test. | 这是个联想测试 |
[22:37] | It uses subjective interpretation and complex algorithms | 利用主观解释和复杂算法 |
[22:39] | to examine a person’s emotional functioning | 检查人的情绪功能 |
[22:42] | and detect thought disorders. | 和发现思维障碍 |
[22:44] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[22:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:50] | Now, let’s see what’s going on in that head of yours. | 现在我们来看看你的脑袋里在想什么 |
[23:52] | Good. Now, say, “Golly, gee, it’s a scorcher.” | 很好 现在说”天哪 精彩的进球” |
[23:56] | Come on, kid. Let’s go. | 快点 小孩 赶紧说 |
[23:58] | My hour isn’t up yet. | 我的时间还没到 |
[24:00] | Yeah, it is. | 不 已经到了 |
[24:08] | It didn’t fit, anyway. | 反正也不合适 |
[24:12] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:12] | You’re the one that looks jacked. | 你看起来才不太好 |
[24:14] | Yeah, well, some crazy witch just blew smoke in my face, so… | 有个疯女巫朝我脸上吐烟雾 所以 |
[24:21] | I gotta get you out of this place. | 我得带你离开这里 |
[24:22] | No, I’m good. | 不 我很好 |
[24:25] | No, you’re not good. | 不 你不好 |
[24:26] | You’re just a kid. | 你只是个孩子 |
[24:27] | A kid making 35 bucks an hour in a third-world country. | 一个在第三世界每小时赚35美元的孩子 |
[24:31] | Trust me, bro. You’re the one with the problem. | 相信我 哥们 你才有麻烦 |
[24:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[24:47] | Told you you had a problem. | 都说了你有麻烦 |
[24:50] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[28:40] | I think you broke my nose. | 我觉得你打断了我鼻子 |
[29:06] | What kind of preacher are you? | 你是什么传教士 |
[29:18] | Forget what you saw in there. | 忘记你在那里看到的一切 |
[29:24] | I forgot my pants. | 我忘穿裤子了 |
[29:25] | You don’t need ’em. | 你不需要 |
[29:26] | It’ll just take a minute. | 我马上回来 |
[29:27] | You don’t need pants. | 你不需要裤子 |
[29:30] | We’re going to the airport, and I don’t need pants. | 我们出发去机场 我也不需要裤子 |
[29:50] | And all of this unspeakable horror | 这些难以用语言形容的惨剧 |
[29:52] | is the work of one murderous preacher. | 出于一个嗜杀成性的传教士之手 |
[29:54] | Your linguistic skills are impressive. | 你的语言技巧令人叹服 |
[29:57] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[29:58] | Perhaps a bit more hyperbole, | 或许加点夸张的语句 |
[30:00] | something along the lines of “Evil incarnate.” | 比如像”邪恶的化身” |
[30:05] | Very good, sir. | 没问题 先生 |
[30:09] | May I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[30:11] | That’s what I’m here for, sir. | 这就是我的职责 先生 |
[30:12] | What is your impression of me? | 你对我的印象如何 |
[30:15] | Cunning, resilient, pitiless. | 狡猾 坚韧 无情 |
[30:19] | Yes, yes. Have to be in this line of work. | 对对 干这行必须如此 |
[30:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:23] | And… Also attractive, as well? | 同时 也很有魅力 对吧 |
[30:28] | Sir? | 先生 |
[30:29] | Despite my long and colorful history of mutilations, | 尽管我的残缺史漫长又传奇 |
[30:34] | I remain attractive. | 我一直很有魅力 |
[30:39] | Beautiful, even, don’t you agree? | 甚至美貌 你不觉得吗 |
[30:45] | No. I do not. | 不 我不觉得 |
[30:49] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:52] | Not that beauty | 不过美貌 |
[30:55] | is all that important in the overall scheme of things. | 在阴谋诡计方面也不是那么重要 |
[30:59] | No. I have no doubt efficiency, | 是的 我坚信效率 |
[31:01] | honor and moral clarity are of greater value. | 荣誉和明确的道德更有用 |
[31:04] | But beauty is beauty. | 但美就是美 |
[31:10] | And ugly isn’t. | 而丑陋不是 |
[31:14] | Success, sir. | 成功了 先生 |
[31:16] | Figured it out. | 找到了 |
[31:18] | Yes? Have you found the Christ child? | 是吗 你找到基督之子了 |
[31:21] | Uh, no, sir. Not him. | 不 先生 不是他 |
[31:23] | But her. | 但是她 |
[31:25] | It was all a diversion. | 全是调虎离山之计 |
[31:27] | Bitch made us look one way, then slithered past. | 那贱人让我调查这边 结果从那边逃了 |
[31:29] | Classic wig-and-suit Trojan horse. | 典型的特洛伊木马战术 |
[31:31] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[31:34] | I think she’s hysterical. | 我觉得她歇斯底里了 |
[31:36] | Who the hell are you? | 你又是谁 |
[31:38] | This is the new Hoover. I call him… | 这是新的胡佛 我叫他 |
[31:43] | Hoover Two. | 胡佛二号 |
[31:43] | And we’re working. | 我们正在忙 |
[31:45] | So, kindly wrap up the hysterics and make your point. | 请收起你的臆想 说出你的观点吧 |
[31:49] | Tulip O’Hare. | 图丽普·奥黑尔 |
[31:51] | She’s in Masada. | 她在梅察达里 |
[31:54] | Blood from an exit wound, .44 caliber. | 0.44口径的枪伤流出的血 |
[31:58] | I would say, blood again. | 我觉得还是血 |
[32:00] | But from stabbing. | 但是是刀伤造成的 |
[32:03] | My second foster father’s brain pieces | 是我第二位养父的头部 |
[32:06] | after being hit with a softball bat. | 被垒球棒重击后造成的脑片 |
[32:11] | Not brains or blood. Maybe like… | 既不是大脑也不是血 可能像 |
[32:15] | Guts sprayed like silly string across a refrigerator. | 像彩带一样铺满冰箱的内脏 |
[32:23] | And a little brains and blood. | 还有一点点大脑和血 |
[32:27] | – What? – Oh, no. Nothing. | -怎么了 -不 没什么 |
[32:29] | Let me just tabulate my notes. | 让我整理一下笔记 |
[32:32] | I failed, didn’t I? | 我没过 对吗 |
[32:33] | There’s no such thing as failing. | 这个测试不存在过不过 |
[32:35] | Bullshit. How’d I do? | 胡扯 我表现如何 |
[32:36] | The test results indicate that | 测试结果显示 |
[32:40] | you’re an uninhibited deviant with a personality disorder | 你随心所欲不按常理出牌 还有点人格障碍 |
[32:45] | prone to psychopathic outbursts and a gun fetish. | 有可能突发精神病并对枪支非常迷恋 |
[32:49] | And unresolved abandonment issues. | 遗弃问题是你的心结 |
[32:54] | All that, uh, it sounds, um… | 所有这些 听起来 |
[32:59] | About right, I guess. | 几乎都说中了 我觉得 |
[33:02] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[33:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:09] | Some people just can’t be helped. | 某些人就是没救了 |
[33:16] | *The man that drinks the small beer goes to bed quite sober* | *男人喝着淡啤酒清醒地入睡* |
[33:20] | *The man that drinks the small beer goes to bed quite sober* | *男人喝着淡啤酒清醒地入睡* |
[33:23] | *Fades as the leaves do fade* | *日渐衰老就如树叶枯黄* |
[33:25] | *Fades as the leaves do fade* | *日渐衰老就如树叶枯黄* |
[33:27] | *Fades as the leaves do fade* | *日渐衰老就如树叶枯黄* |
[33:29] | *That drop off in October* | *那在十月飘落的枯叶* |
[33:37] | Ireland. | 爱尔兰 |
[33:39] | A terrible thing of beauty she is, | 她美得令人心惧 |
[33:42] | with her wet corners and rushy bottoms. | 那些潮湿的角落和繁茂的草地 |
[33:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:48] | I miss her something awful. | 我想死她了 |
[33:49] | Alas. Plenty of Irish in Brooklyn, last I heard. | 据我所知布鲁克林有很多爱尔兰人 |
[33:56] | Plenty of Irish in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林有很多爱尔兰人 |
[34:05] | Hey, in there. | 看这边 |
[34:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:25] | Do you need some toilet paper or something? | 你要厕纸还是什么吗 |
[34:27] | What? | 什么 |
[34:28] | You just keep tapping my foot, | 你一直在踢我的脚 |
[34:29] | so I thought maybe you needed something. | 所以我觉得你可能有什么需要 |
[34:30] | Yeah, buddy, I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 是的 哥们 我不明白你在说什么 |
[34:34] | Just put your mouth through the hole. | 把你的嘴放在洞上就行 |
[34:43] | That’s cool. | 这里不错 |
[34:45] | Do you want me to pass you some toilet paper through there? | 要我把厕纸从那里给你递过去吗 |
[34:47] | What? | 什么 |
[34:48] | Dude, just put your mouth through the hole. | 哥们 把你的嘴放在洞上 |
[35:00] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[35:01] | Slow down there, big ass. | 别心急 混蛋 |
[35:03] | I said put your mouth to the hole. | 我说把你的嘴放在洞上 |
[35:04] | Whatever happened to foreplay? | 现在人都不喜欢前戏吗 |
[35:06] | Freeze! Hands up, perverts. | 别动 举起手来 变态 |
[35:12] | Sex detectives. | 扫黄警探 |
[35:13] | Face on the floor, freak. | 趴在地上 怪胎 |
[35:18] | Mr. Saint! | 圣徒先生 |
[35:21] | Mr. Saint! Mr. Saint! | 圣徒先生 圣徒先生 |
[35:24] | Mr. Saint! | 圣徒先生 |
[35:28] | What the hell am I supposed to do with that? | 我该拿他怎么办 |
[35:29] | Back to the orphanage. | 送回孤儿院 |
[35:31] | Hey, Mr. Saint! | 圣徒先生 |
[35:32] | Oh, my God! Mr. Saint! | 天哪 圣徒先生 |
[35:35] | Mr. Saint! | 圣徒先生 |
[35:59] | You think you could move over a little? | 你可以坐过去点吗 |
[36:02] | Trying to drive here. | 我没法集中精神开车 |
[36:05] | Sure. Sorry. | 当然 对不起 |
[36:10] | Thanks, pal. | 谢了 哥们 |
[36:39] | – Sorry, sir… – I’m allowed to smoke in here. | -对不起 先生 -我可以在这里抽烟 |
[36:42] | – You’re allowed to smoke in here. – Yeah. | -你可以在这里抽烟 -对 |
[36:48] | Disgusting habit. | 恶心的习惯 |
[36:52] | Unda waste of your power. | 浪费你的能力 |
[36:54] | At the very least, you could have made her refill the cashews. | 你至少应该让她给你上点坚果 |
[36:59] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 我来自我介绍一下 |
[37:02] | – I am… – I know who you are. | -我是… -我知道你是谁 |
[37:04] | Not many mustaches like that around anymore. | 现在的人都不留这样的小胡子了 |
[37:08] | Yeah, I noticed this. | 嗯 我注意到了 |
[37:10] | It will be fashionable again, I’m sure. | 我肯定这会再流行起来的 |
[37:12] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[37:14] | I’m in town for a conference and I heard you were here. | 我来城里参加会议 听说你也在 |
[37:18] | So I thought it would be nice to stop and say hello. | 于是我想着我应该来打个招呼 |
[37:22] | Undto tell you that there is nothing | 我想告诉你 卡斯特传教士 |
[37:24] | I would like more, Preacher Custer, | 我无比期待你 |
[37:27] | than for you to join me in Hell. | 能够加入我的地狱 |
[37:40] | Satan is dead. | 撒旦死了 |
[37:42] | I am in charge now. | 现在我掌权了 |
[37:46] | Pretty cool. Yeah? | 很不错吧 |
[37:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:50] | Your parents must be real proud of you. | 你的父母肯定很以你为豪 |
[37:52] | Oh, they are, when I’m not | 是的 在我没有用 |
[37:54] | having them flayed alive with knotted whips. | 打结的鞭子把他们揍得脱皮的时候 |
[37:59] | I can’t wait for you to hear my plans | 我等不及想让你听听我的宏图大业 |
[38:02] | and see all the changes I’m making… | 看看我所做的改变 |
[38:03] | I ain’t going to Hell. | 我不会下地狱的 |
[38:07] | After what you have done? | 你都做了那些事 |
[38:10] | You’re coming, sooner or later. | 你迟早会来的 |
[38:12] | Yeah. Well, we’ll see about that. | 嗯 走着瞧吧 |
[38:15] | After you talk to God? | 你要先和上帝聊聊吗 |
[38:18] | You are not going to talk to God | 你不可能和上帝聊的 |
[38:21] | because you’re not going to get to God. | 因为你根本见不到上帝 |
[38:23] | – He will never let you get to… – Let me. | -他不会让你… -让我 |
[38:27] | You know what I can do? | 你知道我有什么能耐吗 |
[38:30] | What I have? | 你知道我的能力吗 |
[38:31] | I know you have a great power. | 我知道你有一种很强大的力量 |
[38:35] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[38:39] | Not only a great power. | 这不仅仅只是强大的力量 |
[38:43] | I have the greatest power in the universe. | 我拥有全宇宙最强大的力量 |
[38:48] | Put your hands around your throat and squeeze. | 用你的手抓住你的脖子 掐 |
[38:53] | Harder. | 用力点 |
[38:57] | Harder. | 用力点 |
[39:06] | Stop. | 停下 |
[39:11] | Let me. No one lets me do shit! | 让我 没人有资格让我做任何事 |
[39:15] | I’m going to talk to him. | 我要去找他聊 |
[39:18] | Preacher. | 传教士 |
[39:21] | I will see you later. Yeah? | 我们回头见 |
[39:44] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[39:47] | I released her. | 我把她放了 |
[39:49] | She’s a goddamn lunatic. | 她就是个疯子 |
[39:51] | There’s no cure for that. | 这根本无药可医 |
[39:53] | Idiot. | 笨蛋 |
[39:54] | Okay. So where is the vampire? | 好了 那吸血鬼在哪里 |
[40:01] | Cass? | 卡西吗 |
[40:05] | I know. I miss him already. | 我知道 我也已经开始想他了 |
[40:11] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[40:13] | Bensonhurst. | 本森赫斯特 |
[40:15] | Lucky bastard. | 幸运的混蛋 |
[40:47] | God? | 上帝 |
[40:48] | Please take that man to heaven. | 请带那个人上天堂吧 |
[40:53] | And please forgive this man for shooting him. | 请原谅打死他的这个人 |
[40:55] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[41:01] | I don’t like all this killing. | 我不喜欢这些杀戮 |
[41:04] | Tell that to God. It’s his plan. | 和上帝说去 这是他的计划 |
[41:41] | All this unspeakable horror | 这些难以用语言形容的惨剧 |
[41:43] | is the work of one murderous man. | 出于一个嗜杀成性的人之手 |
[41:46] | And now there is a worldwide manhunt | 现在 全世界都在通缉 |
[41:48] | for a man called Preacher Custer, | 一个叫卡斯特传教士的人 |
[41:50] | who people here believe is evil incarnate. | 大家认为他就是邪恶的化身 |
[41:58] | This is your Captain speaking. | 我是你们的机长 |
[42:00] | Looks like we’ve hit a little patch of something. | 看来我们好像撞到了一小块东西 |
[42:04] | Please fasten your seat belts and try to remain calm. | 请系好你的安全带 保持冷静 |
[42:11] | Didn’t even say goodbye. | 甚至都没有说再见 |
[42:33] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |