英文名称:Predator 2
年代:1990
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | The heat wave continues. it’s 109 degrees in los angeles. | 热浪还在继续 洛杉矶已高达109华氏度 |
[01:46] | As drought-ridden los angeles | 洛杉矶饱受干旱之苦 |
[01:48] | swelters in agonising heat,… | 高温使人们备受折磨 |
[01:50] | ..drug lords wage warfare in the streets. | 而街头的毒品稽查也在如火如荼的进行 |
[01:52] | Yet another open conflict… | 又一次公开对抗还在… |
[01:54] | oh, fuck this! get me out of here! | 天哪 快带我离开这 |
[02:05] | Two motorcycle officers horribly wounded in a crossfire,… | 有两名骑警在火拼中受重伤 |
[02:11] | The police seemingly unable to rescue them | 警方似乎无力解救他们 |
[02:13] | in spite of several desperate,heroic attempts. | 多次英勇的突围都没有成功 |
[02:16] | It’s completely out of control down here. | 这里已经完全失去控制 |
[02:25] | My beautiful cantina, everything I own, | 我辛苦经营的酒吧全没了 |
[02:27] | they shot it to pieces. | 什么都被打碎了 |
[02:29] | My microwave, my automatic steamer, my grill… | 我的微波炉 自动蒸锅 烤箱 |
[02:33] | You fucking pendejos! | 你们这群混蛋 |
[03:09] | Fuck you! | 去你们他妈的 |
[03:13] | Tony pope, live with hard core | 我是托尼·普波 这里是核心现场节目 |
[03:15] | on the scene andin yourface. | 为您做现场报道 |
[03:17] | It’s like dante’s hell. | 这里就像但丁描写的地狱 |
[03:19] | Smoke, fire, oppressive heat,… | 硝烟 枪声和难以忍受的高温… |
[03:21] | As colombian and jamaican drug fiends | 哥伦比亚和牙买加的大烟鬼 |
[03:24] | Again transform LA into a slaughterhouse. | 再次把洛杉矶变成了屠宰场 |
[03:27] | Who the hell’s in charge down here? the cops?Uh-uh | 这里到底谁说了算 警察吗 非也 |
[03:31] | They’re outmanned, outgunned and incompetent. | 他们是人数众多 装备精良的笨蛋 |
[03:34] | Mr mayor, on vacation in your home in lake tahoe,… | 在塔霍湖家中度假的市长先生 |
[03:37] | ..get off your butt, get down here and declare martial law! | 快把烟头放下 赶快到这来颁布戒严令 |
[04:07] | Ok, don’t keep me in suspense, danny boy! | 别让我心神不宁 丹尼 |
[04:09] | It has not been a nice day! | 今天真不太平 |
[04:12] | Two motors pulled over a truck, | 两辆摩托倒在卡车那儿 |
[04:13] | Stumbled right in the middle of a narc stakeout. | 刚好挡住了中间缉毒警的视线 |
[04:16] | You know, ten colombians and scorpios | 十个全副武装的哥伦比亚 |
[04:19] | armed to fuck all. | 人就足以对付我们 |
[04:21] | They’re trying to get in their headquarters. | 他们想回老巢 |
[04:23] | We’re keeping them pinned down. | 我们得阻止他们 |
[04:25] | but those officers are bleeding to death. | 不过那些警察就快因出血过多而死了 |
[04:27] | Fuck! they’re dying, man. | 他们快不行了 警官 |
[04:31] | Where the hell is special weapons? | 他妈的重武器在哪儿 |
[04:34] | They’re still tied up in that shootout in san pedro with the jamaicans. | 它们还在圣佩德罗和牙买加人交火 |
[04:38] | They shot down a chopper. | 他们击落了一架直升机 |
[04:39] | Mills and Johnson won’t last much longer. | 米尔斯和詹森快顶不住了 |
[04:41] | We need an assault vehicle to go get ’em. | 我们需要一辆装甲车去救他们 |
[04:44] | I’m gonna chat with these assholes. | 好吧 我来想想办法 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1197个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:213个,六级词汇:100个,GRE词汇:116个,托福词汇:160个,考研词汇:247个,专四词汇:185个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:434个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:46] | – When I give the signal, give me some cover! – Got it! | -看我信号 给我火力掩护 -明白 |
[05:06] | Too small. | 这也太小了 |
[05:09] | Right. | 就这样吧 |
[05:46] | Come on! come on! | 快点 快点 |
[05:48] | Get ’em out of here! now! | 快带他们离开这儿 |
[05:58] | Vamonos! | 来吧 |
[06:00] | Get ’em out! get ’em out! | 动作快点 |
[06:20] | – Vamonos! – Vamonos! | -来吧 -来吧 |
[06:45] | Hey, assholes! | 你们这些狗杂种 |
[07:08] | Mike, are you ok? | 迈克 你没事吧 |
[07:10] | yeah. let’s get the rest. | 没事 快去抓那些余孽 |
[07:11] | we can’t. orders from chief heinemann. | 不行 海纳曼指挥官有命令 |
[07:13] | He says surround building and wait. | 让我们原地待命 |
[07:16] | – Wait for what? – I don’t know! | -待什么命 -我怎么知道 |
[07:18] | Some bullshit special unit. the feds, the dea. | 也许是特种部队 联邦探员 毒品管制局 |
[07:21] | If we let those bastards get dug in now | 如果等那帮家伙来插手 |
[07:23] | we’ll have to level the building to get them out | 我们得将这座房子夷为平地才能抓住他们 |
[07:26] | – Hijo de puta. – No, es para mi. | -狗娘养的 -没错 |
[07:30] | Vamonos!vamonos! | 来吧 行动吧 |
[07:31] | Venga!aprisa! | 赶快来吧 |
[07:33] | Venga! | 来吧 |
[07:45] | Come and get it. ei scorpio is ready. | 我们准备好了 来吧 |
[08:02] | – Sarge, any of your people in the building? – No. | -警官 上面有你们的人吗 -没有 |
[08:04] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[08:06] | Lieutenant, can’t let you in. Heinemann’s on his way. | 中尉 你不能进去 海纳曼马上就到 |
[08:09] | Heinemann can kiss my sweet ass! come on! | 让他去死吧 动作快点 |
[08:13] | Goddamn it. go with him. | 该死的 跟上他 |
[08:40] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[08:43] | Go! | 行动 |
[08:52] | Get back, back, back. back. | 出去 退后 |
[08:57] | Next door over. | 隔壁也检查完毕 |
[09:17] | Take this room! | 在门口守着 |
[09:23] | First floor, officer down. we need backup. | 我们在二楼 有人受伤 请求支援 |
[09:45] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[09:47] | I said hold it! | 我说别动 |
[09:48] | Now, lay your guns down. | 把枪放下 |
[09:50] | you can walk down or fly, it’s your choice. | 是走下来还是跳下去随你便 |
[09:53] | I said put it down, asshole! | 但先把枪放下 混蛋 |
[09:58] | No! | 不 |
[10:23] | let’s do it now! | 过去看看 |
[10:25] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[10:32] | Damn, it’s hot. | 真他妈热 |
[11:00] | Must be losing it. | 肯定是眼花了 |
[11:04] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[11:06] | Spread out. secure the roof. | 散开 搜查整个屋顶 |
[11:08] | Just take it easy. I’m righthere. | 没事了 我在这 |
[11:12] | All clear. all clear on the site. | 警报解除 一切正常 |
[11:15] | Oh, dannyboy. | 丹尼 |
[11:18] | I gotta get down from here. | 我得下去了 |
[11:22] | Shit. | 天哪 |
[11:24] | Ok, search the roof. check every floor. | 全面搜查 哪层都不要放过 |
[11:26] | maybe someone else… | 也许还有余党 |
[11:28] | Seal it off. no one leaves. | 把这里封锁起来 不许任何人离开 |
[11:31] | Danny, get me off this damn roof. | 丹尼 快让我离开这鬼地方 |
[11:36] | – You get the rest of them? – Somebody beat us to it. | -找到他们的同党了吗 -有人捷足先登了 |
[11:51] | Leona. | 利昂娜 |
[12:07] | Oh, shit. | 我的天哪 |
[12:31] | what happened to ei scorpio? | 这儿发生了什么 |
[12:32] | He’s out front having lunch. | 他正在吃午餐 |
[12:34] | What the hell is this? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[12:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:38] | They’ve been cut to pieces. | 他们都身首异处 |
[12:40] | must be the jamaicans. | 肯定是牙买加人 |
[12:42] | their style, but where the hell did they go? | 像他们的风格 但他们去哪儿了呢 |
[12:44] | Ok, nobody gets in here until forensic arrives. nobody. | 法医来以前 不准任何人进这里 |
[12:49] | Ok, you know the drill. | 你知道程序的 |
[13:19] | Mike. Up there. | 迈克 你看上面 |
[13:29] | He must have been killed out here, and then someone… | 他肯定是在这儿被杀 然后有人… |
[13:36] | That’s about 35, 40 feet. no rope, no ladder. | 起码有35到40英尺高 没有绳子和梯子 |
[13:40] | The guy weighs about 190, 195 pounds. | 这家伙有190到195磅 |
[13:44] | You couldn’t carry him up there. | 你肯定不能把他挂在那 |
[13:47] | Lieutenant? | 中尉 |
[13:49] | Deputy chief heinemann’s downstairs. | 副指挥官海纳曼在楼下 |
[13:51] | he wants you and your people out of the building now. | 他要你和你的人赶快离开这儿 |
[13:53] | Ah, son of a bitch. | 这个混蛋 |
[13:56] | What the fuck is going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[13:59] | This is not good, mike. not good at all. | 这不是好兆头 迈克 一点都不好 |
[14:06] | – I want a real name on this joker, ok? – You got it. | -查查这家伙的底细 -我会的 |
[14:09] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[14:12] | Phil, this is quite a surprise. | 菲尔 你怎么也在这儿 |
[14:14] | what brings you down from the palace? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[14:17] | You let me down, mike. you’re making me look bad. | 迈克 你让我很失望 我现在很不高兴 |
[14:21] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以为我们已经达成共识 |
[14:24] | I put my ass on the line to get you here,… | 我费尽心思让你到这来 |
[14:26] | ..and all I expect is a little cooperation! | 只希望你能合作一点 |
[14:31] | You were told this was a federal matter. | 我告诉过你这是联邦调查局的案子 |
[14:33] | Yet you disobeyed an order to stay out of the building. | 你最好别插手 你竟然违抗命令 |
[14:36] | Don’t let this get out, phil, but it’s a fucking war down here. | 别这样说 菲尔 是战争带我来的 |
[14:40] | Soldiers take orders. don’t push it! | 当兵就要服从命令 别找借口 |
[14:43] | I’ll push it as far as I can, phil | 菲尔 我没有找借口 |
[14:45] | cos we’re fighting for our lives here,… | 当你们在市区办公室里转铅笔的时候 |
[14:47] | ..while you’re downtown pushing pencils and kissing ass! | 我们在这儿冒死战斗 |
[14:53] | I don’t roll over for anybody, especially the feds,… | 我不会听任何人的 特别是联邦调查局 |
[14:56] | ..without a goddamn good explanation! | 除非给我们一个好的解释 |
[15:22] | Take this equipment up to the third floor. | 把这些仪器搬去三楼 |
[15:24] | come on, let’s move! | 开始行动 |
[15:37] | – Let’s go. – Excuse me, sir! | -走吧 -对不起 长官 |
[15:40] | What the hell is going on here, heinemann? | 海纳曼 他们到底在干什么 |
[15:42] | Insubordination. | 不听指挥 |
[15:45] | disregard for direct orders from a supervising officer. | 不服从上级领导的命令 |
[15:47] | Now get back to your cage at alvarado. | 滚回你阿瓦拉多的窝吧 |
[15:49] | – I’ll show you insubordination, you son of… – No, no, no! | -我让你见识见识什么是不听指挥 你个… -别 |
[15:53] | Where you running to? come here! | 你跑什么 有种过来 |
[15:55] | You don’t need this, mike. it’s not worth it. | 没必要这样 迈克 何必呢 |
[15:58] | Relax. | 放松一点 |
[16:00] | Oh, fuck! | 真他妈的 |
[16:22] | I have an update for you. | 我为您带来最新报道 |
[16:24] | In a shootout, five members of one colombian drug gang… | 这次交火 五名哥伦比亚毒贩 |
[16:27] | ..were ambushed by their bloody rivals, | 被他们的对手杀害 |
[16:29] | the jamaican voodoo posse, who escaped withouta trace | 牙买加的伏都教徒神秘失踪 |
[16:33] | again making total fools of… | 再次愚弄了… |
[16:36] | – A detective is here to see you. – Back there. | -有位警官想见你 -在那后面 |
[16:39] | Listen, lady, you got a backed-up toilet. | 听着 女士 你家厕所漏水 |
[16:41] | Call a plumber, not the cops. | 需要的是水管工而不是警察 |
[16:43] | This licence has expired. | 你的执照过期了 |
[16:46] | Bullshit! I paid that fee six months ago. | 胡扯 我六个月前付过钱了 |
[16:48] | – I’ll kick your ass! – Sit down! right now! | -小心我揍你 -坐下 赶快 |
[16:51] | – Move! get your ass movin’! – Just calm the fuck down! | -走 快走 -你他妈冷静点 |
[16:58] | What you lookin’ at? | 你在看什么 |
[17:01] | And all you got to do… | 你要做的就是 |
[17:03] | ..is tee it high and let it fly. | 把球放在球座上 然后挥杆 |
[17:07] | Ow! dead solid perfect. | 完美的挥杆 |
[17:10] | Now, remember | 你要记住 |
[17:12] | for distance you gotta gently but firmly grip the club. | 你要看好距离 紧紧地抓住球杆 |
[17:15] | Lieutenant harrigan! detective lambert, rampart division. | 哈里根中尉 我是探员兰伯特 防卫司的 |
[17:18] | Hey, kid, just have a seat. I’ll be right with you. | 小伙子 先坐一会 我一会找你 |
[17:22] | – Hey, cap. – Don’t start, mike. | -嘿 头 -你先别说 迈克 |
[17:24] | Heinemann’s already been up my ass so | 海纳曼已经警告我 |
[17:26] | Far I won’t be able to sit down for a week. | 让我小心我头上的乌纱帽 |
[17:28] | We’re not winning this war. | 我们赢不了他 |
[17:30] | As much as it’ll piss you off, you’ll have to play the game. | 不管你愿不愿意 有些事你必须要做 |
[17:33] | “effective immediately, | 而且必须立即去做 |
[17:35] | A federal task force under special agent peter keyes… | 联邦特遣队负责人彼得·凯斯 |
[17:38] | Will investigate criminal activities | 会调查一系列犯罪活动 |
[17:41] | Involving the trafficking of controlled substances.” | 包括一些受限案件 |
[17:45] | And you will extend him your full cooperation. | 你要全力配合他 |
[17:48] | So you’re cutting off my dick and shoving it up my ass. | 你是要我把案子交给他吗 |
[17:51] | The feds are calling the shots on this. my hands are tied! | 联邦调查局是老大 我们得听它的 |
[17:55] | – Peah? – Captain pilgrim, peter keyes. | -什么事 -皮尔格瑞姆上尉 我是彼得·凯斯 |
[18:00] | – It’s good to meet you. – And you, sir. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 长官 |
[18:02] | Lieutenant mike harrigan. | 迈克·哈里根中尉 |
[18:04] | special agent peter keyes, dea. | 联邦调查局探员彼得·凯斯 |
[18:06] | Heard a lot about you. | 久仰大名 |
[18:09] | I’m sorry for this jurisdictional intrusion. | 很抱歉 这是司法程序 |
[18:12] | Don’t mean to be stepping on your toes. | 不是说我比你们权力大 |
[18:15] | But we want to prevent king willie’s voodoo | 我们只是想铲除金·威利的伏都教 |
[18:17] | Gangs from taking over the entire west coast. | 他们控制了整个西海岸 |
[18:22] | I wish I could tell you more. | 我想多透露一些给你们 |
[18:24] | But we have a large number of deep-cover operatives involved. | 但这牵涉到一些核心问题 |
[18:28] | You know how it is. we all have a job to do. | 你们知道的 我们都有各自的职责 |
[18:33] | Now, I’m sure | 现在 我保证 |
[18:35] | we can respect each other’s situation and act responsibly. | 我们会尊重彼此并各司其职 |
[18:38] | Well,…um, cooperation…is my middle name. | 合作是我突出的个性 |
[18:52] | I’ll see you around. | 一会见 |
[19:01] | I’m the new transfer, jerry lambert. | 我刚调过来 我叫吉瑞·兰伯特 |
[19:03] | Like I said, have a seat. | 听我说 你先坐一会 |
[19:04] | I’ll be right with you. | 一会找你 |
[19:06] | – Who is this dude? – Yeah, what an asshole. | -这个公子哥是谁 -一个笨蛋 |
[19:11] | All right, danny boy, what we got? | 丹尼 查到什么了 |
[19:13] | What have we got? | 查到什么? |
[19:15] | five lowlife scorpions make it into the building. | 里面是五个来历不明人 |
[19:17] | The next minute… they’re all shish kebab. | 然后 他们变成了烤肉串 |
[19:20] | Not one bullet wound. | 没有枪伤 |
[19:22] | It wasn’t drugs or money. there’s a shit load of that. | 不是为了毒品和钱 因为这些东西撒了一地 |
[19:25] | Maybe king willie brought in some outside talent. | 也许金·威利雇了某个厉害角色 |
[19:27] | He’s making his big move. | 他正显示他的本事 |
[19:29] | A pro would have split the moment he heard us. | 他在我们上去之前已经解决了战斗 |
[19:31] | More than one, we would have seen them. | 不止杀了一个人 也许我们见到他了 |
[19:34] | Whoever did this waited until the last minute,… | 究竟是谁在最后时刻 |
[19:37] | ..and then took out four men | 将四个手持机枪的 |
[19:39] | armed with machine guns by hand! | 悍匪统统放倒 |
[19:41] | And then got by us. | 然后在我们眼皮底下溜走了呢 |
[19:44] | let’s put him on the payroll.Maybe we should give him a job. | 也许我们应该雇佣他 |
[19:47] | So me and my partner bolt up the stairs, | 当我和我搭档守在楼梯上时 |
[19:49] | Somebody is screaming bloody murder… | 有人大叫血腥谋杀 |
[19:51] | – You gotta… you gotta hear this. – What?! | -你听我说 -什么 |
[19:54] | Hey. hey, I forgot to tell you. | 嘿 忘了告诉你 |
[19:56] | See that guy there? | 看见那家伙了吗 |
[19:58] | That’s ferris’s replacement. | 他会接菲利斯的班 |
[20:02] | This guy’s jerry lambert. | 他叫吉瑞·兰伯特 |
[20:03] | the lone ranger from rampart station. | 是防卫司的独行侠 |
[20:06] | That’s the lone ranger? | 有他那样的独行侠吗 |
[20:07] | I thought he was here to fix the air conditioning. | 我还以为他是来这儿修空调的 |
[20:10] | I said “lady, you are under arrest.” and she said “why?” | 我就说”女士你被捕了” 她说”为什么” |
[20:14] | I said “because your husband is dead. you killed him.” | 我说”因为你杀死了你丈夫” |
[20:18] | – You know what she said, didn’t miss a beat? – uh, no. | -你知道她说什么 -不知道 |
[20:20] | She said “i stabbed that son of a bitch plenty of times. | 她说”我以前常常这么刺这个混蛋 |
[20:23] | He never died on me before.” | 可他都没死啊” |
[20:29] | Looks like he’s putting the moves to leona. | 他好像在挑逗利昂娜 |
[20:32] | His first big mistake. | 他犯的第一个大错误 |
[20:39] | I have heard about you. | 我听说过你 |
[20:40] | – Yeah? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -没错 |
[20:42] | – Like your last partner got shot. – What? | -比如你上个搭档被枪击 -什么 |
[20:47] | You try that cowboy shit with me, fucker,… | 别老缠着我 笨蛋 |
[20:50] | ..you can kiss these goodbye. | 要不然我把你阉了 |
[20:53] | – Got it? – Yeah, I got it. unhh! | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[20:56] | Well, well, I see that the three of you have met. | 我想你已经见过三位了 |
[21:01] | Lambert, if you’re feeling up to it,… | 兰伯特 如果你还忍得住 |
[21:04] | ..why don’t you limp your way in to the lieutenant. | 可以慢慢地走到中尉那 |
[21:06] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想和你谈谈 |
[21:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:12] | – You’re a bad girl. – Ooh, I like that. | -你真是个坏女孩 -我喜欢这样 |
[21:14] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[21:16] | Goddamn, is that bitch on the rag or what? | 天哪 这女人是不是来月经了 |
[21:23] | This is what I call “the speech”, kid. | 小伙子 接下来我所说的就是所谓的”规矩” |
[21:26] | I only give it once, so pay attention. | 我只说一次 注意听 |
[21:29] | Until now, it’s all been fun and games, cops and robbers, | 到目前为止 都是些小打小闹的游戏 |
[21:33] | Dunking doughnuts. | 还有油炸圈 |
[21:35] | But you’re in the shit now. metro command is a war zone. | 但现在不一样了 我得告诉你这是个战区 |
[21:39] | Lieutenant, I’ve paid my dues. | 中尉 我明白 |
[21:41] | I had to bust my ass to get my transfer. | 我费了很多功夫才调到这 |
[21:43] | And that scares the shit out of me, kid. | 这让我很吃惊 小伙子 |
[21:46] | No one requests to come here | 没人会要求到这来 |
[21:47] | unless they want a reputation. | 除非他想扬名立万 |
[21:48] | There’s no room for anyone looking to prove themselves. | 这里没有地方让人表现自己 |
[21:52] | I won’t stand for it. | 我也绝不允许这样 |
[21:53] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别让我不高兴 |
[21:54] | We need good cops | 我们需要好警察 |
[21:56] | and they say you’re good at what you do. | 他们说你很棒 |
[21:58] | But the team comes first. | 但是团队精神是第一位的 |
[22:01] | You live by that, and you’ll be ok. | 以团队为主 才是重要的 |
[22:03] | and we’ll all be there for you. | 我们在等着你 |
[22:05] | Remember, the door swings both ways. | 记住 凡事都有两面 |
[22:08] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[22:15] | Hey, kid. | 嘿 小伙子 |
[22:18] | Welcome to the war. | 欢迎加入战斗 |
[22:47] | Ok, guys. this has gone too far now, huh? | 小子 是不是做的太过火了 |
[22:52] | Hey, hey, guys. | 听着 小子 |
[22:55] | I-l-l know you’re trying to scare me, huh? | 我知道你想恐吓我 |
[22:59] | Well, you did a pretty good job, man. | 你做的很好 |
[23:02] | I’m scared now. | 我现在很害怕 |
[23:06] | Stop it now. | 别这样 |
[23:08] | I can pay you. | 我给你钱 |
[23:09] | $2 million, man. in cash. – – right now! | 两百万现钞 马上就给 |
[23:12] | This is not about money. | 不是钱的问题 |
[23:16] | This is about power! | 是权利之争 |
[23:20] | There’s a new king in the streets. | 这里会有新老大 |
[23:22] | This is a message he has for your people. | 这是给你和你的手下提个醒 |
[23:25] | – You are history. – Fucking history, goddamn puto. | -你的时代过去了 -该死的历史 普托 |
[23:40] | What the fuck are you doing now, man? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[23:42] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了吗 |
[23:45] | King willie says… | 金·威利说 |
[23:48] | ..not only do I have to kill you,… | 我不仅能杀死你的肉体 |
[23:55] | ..but I have to take your soul. | 还能带走你的灵魂 |
[24:02] | Voodoo magic. | 伏都教的咒语 |
[24:04] | Fucking voodoo magic, man. | 该死的伏都教 |
[24:12] | But you know what? I tell you what I believe. | 但你知道吗 我来告诉你我的信仰 |
[24:18] | Shit happens. | 好戏上演 |
[24:35] | Shoot it! | 快开枪 |
[25:08] | Fucker! | 混蛋 |
[25:34] | Sh… shit happens. | 好戏上演 |
[25:36] | Shit happens. | 好戏上演 |
[25:50] | I’m standing just outside a penthouse complex in san pedro… | 我现在在圣佩德罗的别墅区外 |
[25:54] | ..involving as many as 20 people. | 有20人死亡 |
[25:56] | it’s uncertain who they were. | 死者身份不明 |
[25:57] | One report indicates | 有报告指出 |
[25:59] | It might be the feared jamaican voodoo posse. | 也许是恐怖的牙买加伏都教徒 |
[26:01] | I go in for my physical and the doctor says | 我去做身体检查 我的医生说 |
[26:04] | “i need a semen,Stool and urine sample.” | “我需要精子 大便和尿样” |
[26:06] | I say “gee, doc, I’m in a big hurry. | 我说”医生 我很忙 |
[26:08] | can I just leave my underwear?” | 我能不能只把内裤留下” |
[26:11] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[26:15] | Word is | 有消息称 |
[26:17] | there may be as many as 50 more dead bodies up there. | 里面至少有50具尸体 |
[26:19] | Oh, man, it’s pope. | 看那 是波普 |
[26:20] | That parasite must live in his car. | 那个寄生虫肯定住在车上 |
[26:22] | I’ll handle it. pr’s my specialty. | 我来处理 公共关系我最拿手了 |
[26:26] | Word is they want your ass off the job. | 他们说让你别沾手这个案子 |
[26:29] | – tony, my man! – who the hell are you? | -托尼 伙计 -你是谁 |
[26:30] | Your biggest fan! catch your show all the time. | 我是你最忠实的粉丝 每次都看你的演出 |
[26:32] | – I got a job to do! – Your job is to root garbage for elsewhere. | -我还有工作要做 -你要做的就是滚远点 |
[26:36] | – been inside? – Yeah. we were gonna go in with our guys,… | -进去过了? -是的 我们几个当时正要进去 |
[26:39] | But we were told on a radio | 但是接到无线电通知说 |
[26:40] | Transmission nobody goes in under any circumstances. | 不管发生什么 任何人都不能进去 |
[26:43] | All units, be advised. federal offcers will handle investigation. | 所有单位注意 联邦调查员将接手调查 |
[26:49] | – we didn’t hear that. let’s go. – you’re the boss. | -我们什么都没听到 走 -你是老大 |
[26:52] | This is cheryl tyer reporting live… | 谢丽尔·泰尔在现场为您报道… |
[26:55] | Hey, nice flashlight. mind if I borrow it? | 这手电筒真不错 介意我借用一下吗 |
[27:18] | Damn! | 该死 |
[27:22] | Look familiar? | 很眼熟 |
[27:26] | Fuck. | 操 |
[27:27] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[27:31] | Ramon vega, the crack king. | 雷蒙·维嘉 那个大毒枭 |
[27:33] | Biggest operator in east LA. 100 kils a week. | 是东洛杉矶最大的贩子 每周卖出100公斤 |
[27:36] | Why isn’t he skinned? and who are they assholes? | 为什么他没被剥皮 这些混蛋是什么人 |
[27:39] | they are jamaicans. | 是牙买加人 |
[27:40] | King willie’s boys. | 金·威利的手下 |
[27:41] | That makes no sense. | 这毫无意义 |
[27:43] | This was a voodoo ritual. I’ve seen it before. they took his heart out. | 是伏都教仪式 我见过 他们挖出他的心 |
[27:47] | – what for? – Terror tactics, man. | -为了什么 -都是吓人的方法 |
[27:49] | You know, to scare the shit out of their enemies. | 为了把敌人吓得屁滚尿流 |
[27:53] | – king willie. – who the hell is king willie? | -金·威利 -谁是该死的金·威利 |
[27:56] | King willie, voodoo priest of the LA posses. | 金·威利 伏都教洛杉矶分教的神父 |
[28:00] | Ran the terror gangs for Edward seaga in Jamaica… | 在他的势力变得强大前 |
[28:04] | ..till he got too powerful. | 帮爱德华·西嘉在牙买加运营恐怖组织 |
[28:06] | The Jamaican chiefs won’t make a move without his approval. | 没他允许 牙买加的头头们都不敢有所行动 |
[28:09] | So what the fuck happened? | 他妈的到底发生了什么 |
[28:11] | Shit! | 该死! |
[28:15] | Hey, we got a survivor! | 这里有个幸存者 |
[28:25] | What’s she saying? | 她在说什么 |
[28:28] | I don’t know. she’s not making any sense. | 不知道 听不清她在说什么 |
[28:31] | She keeps saying “ei diablo vino por ellos.” the devil came for them. | 她一直在说”恶魔来找他们了” |
[28:35] | If it’s the colombians did this, | 如果这是那些哥伦比亚人干的 |
[28:37] | Why’d they leave their boss hanging and his girl naked on the floor? | 为什么他们不管吊着的老大和裸体的女友 |
[28:41] | – It wasn’t the colombians. – Our friend from the armoury? | -这不是哥伦比亚人干的 -难道是军火库的人? |
[28:44] | Right. | 是的 |
[28:46] | We got a new player in town. | 我们有新的对手了 |
[28:49] | Come over here, mike. check this out. | 过来 迈克 看看这个 |
[28:56] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:58] | Looks like a spear tip or something. | 看起来像矛头或是什么的 |
[29:03] | This is a restricted area. | 这里是禁区 |
[29:05] | I want it cleared immediately. | 我希望你们马上消失 |
[29:07] | You’re walking on physical evidence. | 你正站在证据上面 |
[29:10] | – We’ll take care of her. – She’s with me.Just back off! | -我们来照顾她 -我来 你们退后 |
[29:12] | Lieutenant, I’d like a word with you in private, please. | 中尉 我想单独跟你谈谈 |
[29:21] | They say that persistence is what your most outstanding quality. | 他们说坚持不懈是你最大的优点 |
[29:24] | – I know this is your show… – you’re not listening to me! | -我知道这事归你管… -你没听我说话 |
[29:27] | You got a big nose and you’re sticking it too far in my business. | 你太多管闲事 而且你干涉了太多我的工作 |
[29:31] | Maybe you can hear this. the next time you cross me,… | 你听好了 下次如果你再越界 |
[29:34] | – ..you’re gonna turn up missing. | -你会永远消失 |
[29:36] | – Garber, the man with the camera.Get him.Right now! | -盖博 快把那个摄影师赶出去 |
[29:39] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:43] | – All right. Come on.let’s go. – Stay away. | -快点走开 -站边上点 |
[29:45] | – Hey, fuck you, man! give me my camera! – Shut the fuck up. | -我操 把我的摄像机还给我 -给我闭嘴 |
[29:48] | Hey, wait a minute! I got my rights! I’m a journalist. | 等等 我有权在这儿 我是一名记者 |
[29:51] | – harrigan! harrigan! – shut up. let’s go. | -哈里根 -闭嘴 快走 |
[29:55] | Smells like a cover-up. the press has a right to know! | 你们想掩饰些什么 媒体有权知道 |
[29:58] | Take him out of the building. search him. | 把他带出大楼 搜他的身 |
[30:02] | Now you get the hell out of here. | 你也给我滚出去 |
[30:07] | Who the hell are you, keyes? | 你是哪根葱 凯斯 |
[30:08] | The last person in the world you wanna fuck with. | 是这个世界上你唯一不想惹的人 |
[30:26] | Wanna make me proud, kid? | 想让我为你骄傲吗 孩子 |
[30:28] | Take your bag of tricks, stay with them, find out where they take her. | 尽你所能 跟住他们 查出他们带她去哪儿 |
[30:32] | Meet me later at la cita’s. | 稍后在洛杉矶赛塔酒吧见 |
[30:34] | And be careful. these guys are good. | 小心 这些家伙不好惹 |
[30:36] | Hey, don’t worry! surveillance is my specialty. | 不用担心 监视是我的特长 |
[30:39] | Ok, then. just get going. | 很好 开始行动吧 |
[30:42] | Go get ’em, lone ranger. | 找到他们 独行侠 |
[30:47] | Danny, look here. we gotta take this real cool. | 丹尼 听着 我们要好好处理这件事 |
[30:50] | These guys sure aren’t the dea | 这些家伙虽然不是毒品管制局的人 |
[30:52] | But it’s still keyes’s party. | 但仍是凯斯的手下 |
[30:54] | You stick around, stay out of sight. I’ll meet you at one o’clock. | 你呆在这儿 不要被发现了 我一点来见你 |
[30:58] | We’ll take a good look at that room, ok? hey, wait for me. | 我们再好好搜查一下那房间 如何? 等我 |
[31:03] | Danny boy, no hero stuff, understand? | 丹尼 不要逞英雄 明白吗? |
[31:05] | Dan-dan-dannyboy. | 丹丹 小丹尼 |
[31:11] | Watch your ass, danny boy. | 小心点 丹尼 |
[31:21] | She never made it. | 她没有去医院 |
[31:23] | The feds were waiting. | 联邦调查员就在那等着 |
[31:25] | Hustled her off in a chopper. | 直接把她载上了直升飞机 |
[31:28] | – let me guess. a silver alouette? – that very one. | -我猜猜 那架银色云雀式直升机? -就是那架 |
[31:34] | And guess what. your pal keyes was running the whole show. | 知道吗 你的老朋友凯斯 |
[31:37] | And his butt boys. | 跟他的愚蠢的跟班 操纵着整个过程 |
[31:38] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[31:40] | You done real good, kid. | 你做得非常出色 小伙子 |
[31:43] | Now tomorrow, start a tail on keyes. | 明天 开始跟踪凯斯 |
[31:46] | Everything he does, every where he goes. | 注意他的一举一动 |
[31:48] | Who knows? you might just get lucky. | 你会交上好运的 |
[31:51] | Lieutenant! | 中尉 |
[31:53] | Luck… | 交好运 |
[31:54] | …is my specialty. | …是我的特长 |
[31:58] | Yeah. I bet it is. | 我深信不疑 |
[32:06] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, lieutenant, | 不好意思 失陪一下 中尉 |
[32:08] | I got some serious police work to attend to. | 我有一些重要的工作要做 |
[32:11] | Come to papa. | 小妞我来了 |
[32:15] | – Hey, are your balls ok? – Fine. | -你的蛋蛋还好吧了? -很好 |
[32:18] | How are yours? | 你的呢 |
[32:20] | – Hey, do you mind? it’s my sister. – Say what? | -不好意思 她是我妹妹 -什么 |
[32:23] | Oh, you’re not my sister,aren’t you. | 其实你不是 |
[32:27] | Son of a bitch. who are you really chasing, keyes? | 混蛋 你到底在找谁 凯斯 |
[32:32] | Time to go to work. | 该开工了 |
[36:03] | – Shit. – Dannyboy. | -该死的 -丹尼 |
[36:06] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[36:13] | Oh, god! | 老天 |
[36:18] | No. no. oh, god! | 不 不 上帝啊! |
[36:24] | oh, mother of god! | 圣母玛利亚 |
[36:28] | please, no! | 求你别杀我 |
[36:42] | …violence prone, obsessive/compulsive personality, | …有暴力倾向 为强迫型人格 |
[36:45] | …a history of excessive physical force… | 惯用武力 |
[36:48] | …throughout his 18 years as a los angeles police offcer. | …做了18年的洛杉矶警察 |
[36:53] | Also responsible for the destruction | 对11辆警车和1辆公共汽车的损坏 |
[36:56] | of 11 patrol cars, a citybus… | 有着不可推卸的责任 |
[36:59] | What about ten commendations for valour… | 那你又怎么看他在警局期间 |
[37:00] | What about ten commendations for valour | 多达10次的嘉奖 |
[37:01] | and the best felony arrest record in the history of this department? | 以及屡破重案的记录 |
[37:06] | That and my intervention on your behalf | 因为我的干预 |
[37:08] | Are the only reasons you still have a job. | 你才能保住你的乌纱帽 |
[37:11] | If it were up to the chief, | 但是如果让局长知道的话 |
[37:13] | He’d charge you with detective archuleta’s death and suspend you. | 他会就丹尼的死起诉你并停你的职 |
[37:20] | As it is, he left it in my hands. | 事实上 他把这件事交给了我处理 |
[37:23] | Now,This John wayne attitude | 现在 这种无视政策 |
[37:26] | flagrant disregard for policy is gonna end now. | 一意孤行作风将不复存在 |
[37:29] | No one under my command will | 在我的指挥下 |
[37:31] | impede the progress of this federal task force | 没有人能阻止这次由凯斯领导的 |
[37:33] | headed by agent Keyes. | 联邦调查行动 |
[37:35] | No one. | 没有人 |
[37:43] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[37:45] | Dismissed. | 散会 |
[37:54] | Mike, you’re too close to this. stay out of it. | 迈克 你管得太多了 放手吧 |
[37:58] | It’s a police matter. they can’t keep the department out of it. | 这是警察的事 他们不能让警察局撒手不管 |
[38:01] | We’ll find Danny’s killer. | 我们会找到杀害丹尼的人的 |
[38:03] | Captain, Danny and I came up together. | 队长 我和丹尼一起在街头 |
[38:06] | 15 years on the fucking street! | 巡逻了15年 |
[38:09] | Whoever killed him’s gonna pay. I’m gonna finish it. | 不管谁杀了丹尼 我都会让他血债血偿 |
[38:25] | Hey, come on. what is this? | 挤什么呀 |
[38:33] | Listen, shithead. | 听好了 混蛋 |
[38:35] | I don’t give a fuck what you want with | 我不管你要对那个混蛋怎么样 |
[38:38] | this asshole because now it’s personal. | 因为现在这是我的私事 |
[38:40] | And he’s a dead man. | 他死定了 |
[38:42] | What you’re dealing with is over your head. I’m warning you… | 你现在的行为超出了你的权限 我警告你 |
[38:45] | You! you don’t know what you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道你在干什么 |
[38:48] | And I’m warning you. stay the fuck out of my way! | 该是我警告你 别他妈挡着我的路 |
[39:04] | – I’ll take care of him. – No. | -我来收拾他 -不 |
[39:07] | Let him go. | 由他去 |
[39:09] | We’re too close. | 我们快得手了 |
[39:16] | Claiming as his | 诚如所说 |
[39:18] | turf controlled by the jamaican and colombian drug lords. | 牙买加和哥伦比亚毒枭掌握着真相 |
[39:21] | Watch as we continue our report. | 请继续看我们接下来的报道 |
[39:24] | LA is up for grabs,… | 洛杉矶已经唾手可得 |
[39:27] | the spoils of our once fine city going to the ruthless scum… | 这座曾经美好的城市将落入那些 |
[39:30] | who can spread the most carnage and blood in our streets. | 肆意制造屠杀和流血事件的人渣手中 |
[39:36] | five assorted trash and one good cop | 五个混蛋人渣和一名优秀的警察 |
[39:39] | one of the best on our force. | 警局中最优秀的一员 |
[39:41] | Who’s next? where’s the mayor? | 谁将是下一个受害者 而市长又在哪儿 |
[39:43] | He’s not even in the city… | 他甚至根本就不在洛杉矶… |
[39:44] | Forget it. it’s over. | 忘了他吧 都结束了 |
[39:47] | Mike, god damn it. this ain’t your personal little war, you know. | 迈克 该死 知道吗 这不是你一个人的战斗 |
[39:51] | I loved Danny, too. | 我也爱丹尼 |
[39:53] | Hey, you told me the only way you survive is because you’re a team. | 你告诉我们只有团队作战才能存活 |
[39:57] | The door swings both ways. remember? | 凡事都有两面 记得吗 |
[40:05] | All right. we’ll do it together. | 好吧 我们并肩作战 |
[40:09] | Come on. talk to me about keyes. | 告诉我一些关于凯斯的情况 |
[40:12] | we’ve been on him for the last three days. | 过去三天我们一直在跟踪他 |
[40:14] | and they’re not looking for drug dealers. | 他们根本就没有找毒贩子 |
[40:16] | Yeah. they’ve been setting up weird radar sensors all over downtown. | 而是在全市区安装那些奇怪的雷达探测器 |
[40:20] | I used my whole repertory to keep up with them! | 我用尽了一切办法去跟着他们 |
[40:23] | I had scanners on them, | 我尝试用探测器扫描他们 |
[40:24] | but they scrambled my shit up. | 但是被他们察觉了 |
[40:26] | They had equipment I can’t begin to touch. | 他们的设备太先进 我根本无法靠近 |
[40:28] | And then this morning… | 今天早晨… |
[40:31] | – l lost ’em. – We lost them. | 我把他们跟丢了 -我们把他们跟丢了 |
[40:34] | – Lost where? – vernon and lndustry. | -在哪跟丢的? – 弗农街和工业街街口 |
[40:36] | -I mean they like fucking disappeared! – the slaughterhouse district? | -他们就像人间蒸发了一样 -在屠宰区? |
[40:39] | Yeah, and in this heat, whoo! I mean, bo and barbecue! | 是的 这大热天 我是说 热得能烧烤了 |
[40:42] | so whatever keyes is looking for, he’s found it, or damn close to it. | 不管凯斯在找什么 他已找到了 或即将找到 |
[40:46] | Leona, I want to meet with king willie. | 利昂娜 我想见金·威利 |
[40:48] | Willie and I seem to have the same problem. | 看来我和威利有着相同的麻烦 |
[40:51] | – In the meantime, you come with me. – Mike, it’s impossible! | -而你 跟我一起走 -迈克 这无法办到 |
[40:54] | Just do it. | 就这么决定了 |
[40:58] | Fuck! | 该死! |
[41:02] | Omega 1. this is control. | 欧米加一号 这里是控制中心 |
[41:04] | This is omega 1. | 这里是欧米加一号 |
[41:06] | We only have 22 minutes on safe window of operation. | 我们只有二十二分钟安全作业时间 |
[41:10] | – Yes, sir. – Verify that final telemetry check. | -是 长官 -最后一次检查遥测装置 |
[41:13] | Start your test now. | 开始测试 |
[41:15] | Scan track three, two, one, | 跟踪扫描 三 二 一 |
[41:18] | Mark. | 开始 |
[41:19] | Number six, power up on the uv banks. | 六号 紫外线的正常启动 |
[41:23] | We’re complete on the lower uv banks. ready for testing. | 紫外线已经完成 准备好接受测试 |
[41:27] | Second level, check for ambient temperature variations. | 第二步 检查周围的温度变化 |
[41:30] | You got two minutes. now get going. | 你有两分钟时间 现在开始 |
[41:34] | To all units. | 所有单位 |
[41:35] | All units, you have approximately 20 minutes to finish your task. | 所有单位 你们有大约20分钟时间完成任务 |
[41:39] | – Roger. – Increase this uv. | -收到 -增加这个紫外线 |
[41:42] | Up 42 per cent. | 上升到42% |
[41:47] | Your friend died as the result of an intrusion in the chest cavity | 你朋友死于利器刺入胸腔 |
[41:51] | ..by an edged weapon that nearly cleaved the heart in two. | 这差点把他的心撕成两半 |
[41:54] | Death was instantaneous. | 死亡是瞬间发生的 |
[41:57] | He was boned like a fish. I’ve never seen anything like this. | 他全身的骨头都被去掉了 我从未见过 |
[42:02] | Please, do not touch anything. | 请别碰任何东西 |
[42:08] | Doctor, what about the other victims? | 医生 其他那些受害者的情况怎么样 |
[42:11] | Anything there? | 有什么别的发现吗 |
[42:13] | The federal team brought in their own forensic examiners. | 联邦调查组带来了他们自己的法医 |
[42:16] | I am the medical examiner and the chief pathologist in the city, | 我是这个城市的验尸员和首席病理学家 |
[42:19] | and they’ve cut me out completely. | 但是他们就这么把我完全抛弃了 |
[42:21] | Anyway you can get a look at evidence the feds have collected? | 不管怎样 你能看到他们收集到的证据吧 |
[42:25] | – I mean, they must have run tests. – It won’t be easy. | -我是说 他们肯定做过实验 -这很困难 |
[42:29] | Doctor, | 医生 |
[42:31] | l pried this from danny’s hands. | 这是我从丹尼的手里找到的 |
[42:33] | this is what took him into the rafters. | 正是它把丹尼引上了屋顶 |
[42:35] | – It has almost no weight. – But it cuts like steel. | -这个几乎没有重量 -但它却像钢铁一样锋利 |
[42:38] | Let me see. | 让我来看看 |
[42:43] | We are now at 150,000 times normal magnification. | 现在我们把它放大十五万倍 |
[42:53] | Astonishing. | 真令人惊讶 |
[42:54] | This material doesn’t correspond to anything on the periodic table. | 这种元素根本不存在于元素周期表上 |
[42:59] | – lieutenant, what the hell is that thing? – I don’t know. | -中尉 那到底是什么 -我不知道 |
[43:02] | It’s not from a hardware store. | 但肯定不是五金店里买的 |
[43:03] | – No military? – Uh, good guess. | -不是军用的吗 -很好的假设 |
[43:06] | Either something that got away, or something they want. | 不是他们丢的 就是他们想找的 |
[43:08] | Keyes. ah, we’re getting closer now to what happened | 凯斯 我们已经离真相很近了 |
[43:13] | Hey, no! | 住手 |
[43:15] | Easy, kid. put your gun away. | 放松 小伙子 把你的抢收起来 |
[43:17] | King willie will see you now. | 金·威利要见你 |
[43:24] | – It’s ok. – Don’t you want me with you? | -没事 -你不想我跟你一起去 |
[43:26] | I’ll call you later. | 稍后我打给你 |
[43:28] | – You want me to follow you? -I’ll call you later! | -你想我跟着你吗 -稍后我打给你 |
[43:35] | You want some ganja, man? | 整点大麻怎么样 |
[43:39] | License plate number. | 车牌号 |
[43:41] | 1-8-8 1-8-8 | |
[43:42] | No, no. 1-8-8-3 | 不不不 1-8-8-3 |
[43:44] | Oh, fuck! | 该死! |
[43:56] | The door swings both ways, my ass. | 去你的”凡事都有两面” |
[43:58] | This door swings both ways. | 这事儿也有两面 |
[44:18] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢载我一程 |
[44:21] | You know, | 你们 |
[44:22] | you guys really ought to cut down. | 实在该少抽点烟 |
[45:08] | They say you want to talk to me. | 他们说你想跟我聊聊 |
[45:12] | They say you’re offering me favours. | 他们还说你在暗中帮助我 |
[45:20] | Tell me why, babylon. | 告诉我你这么做的原因 死警察 |
[45:22] | Mr policeman. | 警察先生 |
[45:25] | -I want some information. – information. | -我需要一些情报 -情报? |
[45:32] | About the one that’s doing all the killing? | 关于那个杀手吗 |
[45:36] | He killed your people. | 他先杀了你的人 |
[45:38] | Now mine. | 现在又来杀我的 |
[45:41] | I think you know who he is. | 我想你应该知道他是谁 |
[45:43] | I want him. | 我想要找到他 |
[45:47] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[45:51] | But I know where he is. | 但我知道他在哪 |
[45:56] | – The other side. – What are you talking about? | -在另外一个世界 -你在胡说些什么 |
[45:59] | The spirit world, man. | 在灵界中 |
[46:02] | You see, | 看到吗 |
[46:04] | it’s always the same. | 总是这样的 |
[46:08] | There’s no stopping what can’t be stopped. | 该来的还是要来 |
[46:11] | No killing what can’t be killed. | 该死的还是要死 |
[46:14] | Hey, make sense, man. | 别故弄玄虚了 |
[46:16] | This thing that’s killing your people and mine | 杀了你跟我的手下的那个东西 |
[46:20] | is from the other side. | 来自另外一个世界 |
[46:22] | I can feel him all around. | 我能感受到他的存在 |
[46:25] | You can’t see the eyes of the demon… | 但除非他来找你 |
[46:30] | until him come calling. | 不然就无法用肉眼看到他 |
[46:34] | This is dread, man. | 这真是恐怖 |
[46:36] | Truly dread. | 非常恐怖 |
[46:46] | Nothing else for you here, policeman. | 这里没你的事了 警察先生 |
[46:49] | Time to go. | 走吧 |
[47:04] | Prepare yourself. | 时刻做好准备 |
[48:13] | “his foundation lie in the holy mountain.” | “他的基地在圣山之上” |
[48:16] | “selah.” | “西拉” |
[49:08] | This is tony pope live from la, | 这里是托尼·普波在充满恐惧的 |
[49:11] | the city of fear. | 洛杉矶城为您直播 |
[49:12] | The psycho-vigilante killer continues his daily diet for murder. | 那个变态的杀手还在继续着他每天的屠杀 |
[49:16] | Bodies strung out, | 高挂的尸体 |
[49:18] | bodies with the skins ripped off, the hearts torn from the cadavers. | 被剥皮的尸体 以及从尸体中挖出的心脏 |
[49:22] | And just recently, king willie, the drug lord,… | 而就在刚才 金·威利 那个毒枭 |
[49:25] | the vicious drug lord found in an alley just around the corner… | 那个万恶的毒枭 在一条小巷的转角被杀了 |
[49:28] | with his head cut off and his spinal column torn from the body. | 他的头被砍了下来 而脊椎则被拆散了 |
[49:32] | A fitting demise to the prince of powder. | 真是死有余辜 |
[49:39] | First danny, then king willie. and you were right there! | 先是丹尼 接着是金·威利 而你恰好都在 |
[49:43] | He’s playing with you, mike. you’ve gotta be careful. | 他在耍你呢 你得小心点 |
[49:46] | Yeah. we all gotta be careful. what about keyes? | 好的 我们都要小心 凯斯那边怎么样 |
[49:49] | – Anything there? – Definitely something slippery about keyes. | -有新发现吗 -凯斯这有点棘手 |
[49:53] | Seems there’s a peter j keyes. | 全名叫彼得·J·凯斯 |
[49:56] | Phd physical sciences, cornell. | 获得了是康奈尔大学的物理学博士学位 |
[49:59] | Hot out of college and into the strategic defense lnstitute. | 以优异的成绩毕业并加入战略防御研究所 |
[50:03] | Then two years later | 两年后 |
[50:04] | commissioned as a captain in air force lntelligence. | 被任命为空军情报部门的上尉 |
[50:07] | Mike, this is a dead end. we’re way out of our league! | 迈克 我们查不下去了 超过我们范围了 |
[50:10] | Look, I don’t care how big this is and who’s involved. | 听着 我不管他有多大的来头 |
[50:12] | This guy killed danny and he’s going to fall! | 他杀了丹尼 他必须付出代价 |
[50:16] | – Now whatabout the good doctor? – Yeah, I’m here, lieutenant. | -医生那边怎么样 -我在这 中尉 |
[50:19] | The federal authorities erased everything from the computer file | 联邦当局清除了所有证据 |
[50:22] | except for this | 除了 |
[50:24] | Part of a chemical test on a fragment of wood from the penthouse. | 别墅的木碎片的部分化验结果 |
[50:30] | And it contained traces… | 它含有微量的牛血 |
[50:32] | ..of cattle blood and heavy traces of steroids. | 和大量的类固醇 |
[50:36] | I believe whoever killed detective | 我认为杀死丹尼的凶手 |
[50:38] | Had recently been in a slaughterhouse. | 最近曾到过屠宰场 |
[50:42] | Slaughterhouse.That’s where llostkeyes the first time! | 屠宰场 正是我第一次跟丢凯斯的地方 |
[50:44] | Yeah. that’s where we’ll find him. | 恩 我们会在那找到他的 |
[50:46] | Take the metro. I’ll pick you up at Burns station in an hour. | 坐地铁过来 一小时后伯恩斯车站见 |
[50:50] | Justbecause you don’t see keyes’s boys doesn’t mean they’re notaround. | 你没看到凯斯的人 不代表他不在附近 |
[51:15] | I just want you to stay in the car. ok? | 乖乖的在车里坐着 |
[51:17] | Your mom and I won’t be very long. you sit still. | 你妈妈和我马上来 坐好别乱跑 |
[51:20] | We’ll be back in a few minutes. | 我们很快就回来 |
[51:21] | All right? | 明白了吗 |
[51:24] | – Come on, honey. – Yes. | -走吧 亲爱的 -恩 |
[51:26] | – which way was it? – Down here. | -走哪边 -从这边过去 |
[51:34] | Take that, you scum-sucking dog. | 受死吧 你这只癞皮狗 |
[52:00] | Want some candy? | 要吃糖吗 |
[52:04] | Brian? brian! | 布赖恩 布赖恩 |
[52:07] | – You come here right this minute! – Mommy, I saw a ghost. | -你立刻给我回来 -妈咪 我看到鬼了 |
[52:09] | Wantsome candy? wantsome candy? | 要吃糖吗 要吃糖吗 |
[52:31] | Rest. | 安息吧 |
[52:38] | Wantsome candy? | 要吃糖吗 |
[53:40] | Danny’s necklace. | 丹尼的项链 |
[53:44] | I hate the subway at rush hour. | 我讨厌在繁忙时段坐地铁 |
[53:47] | It’s hard enough to find a seat, and if you do, | 这时段空位很难找 如果你有幸找到了 |
[53:50] | Someone’s pissed in it or thrown up over it. | 上面要么是有尿的 要么是有屎的 |
[53:52] | This damn heat is killing me, man. | 热死我了 |
[53:55] | Hey, it’s me! | 嘿 我上电视了 |
[53:57] | – I look great! – Oh, shit. | -我很上镜啊 -臭美 |
[54:00] | No autographs, pop. | 没有签名 大叔 |
[54:01] | – Look. there’s two seats right there. – Don’t touch me! | -看 那儿有两个空位 -别碰我 |
[54:04] | Hey! get off! | 滚开 |
[54:09] | This shit never ends. | 麻烦事真多 |
[54:14] | – After you. – Asshole! | -你来吧 -混蛋 |
[54:16] | – Excuse me. police business. – Get out of my way! | -请让开一下 警察办事 -别挡路 |
[54:20] | Hey, baby. besame mucho. come on! | 嘿 宝贝 亲我一下 来嘛 |
[54:26] | You look like a sympathetic dude. | 你看上去挺有同情心的嘛 |
[54:29] | My, uh… partner here needs an operation . | 我的兄弟最近要做点买卖 |
[54:32] | But we’re a little short of cash, if you know what I mean? | 但我们手头有点紧 你明白我意思吧 |
[54:36] | No need for that. | 不需要那样 |
[54:38] | Mm, money. | 恩 钱啊 |
[54:39] | get the hell away from me! | 滚开 |
[54:41] | I know how to use this thing! don’t make me use this thing! | 不要逼我 我真的会开枪的 |
[54:45] | Bet mine’s bigger than yours! | 我敢打赌我的枪比你的大 |
[54:47] | I’ll take that. | 我来搞定他 |
[54:51] | – Hold it. police! – We’re in trouble now. | -住手 警察 -这次麻烦大了 |
[54:54] | – Nobody move! – Alto, policia, no se muevan! | -所有人都不许动 -警察 不许动 |
[54:56] | Everybody take a deep breath, loosen your sphincters. | 大家深呼吸 别紧张 |
[55:00] | We don’t need any rush-hour rambos there. | 别逞一时之勇 |
[55:02] | Tu tambien, motherfucking baby! | 把枪放下 混球 |
[55:04] | Drop it and sit down! sientate! | 放下枪 然后坐下 坐下 |
[55:09] | What the hell is that? | 妈的那是什么 |
[55:15] | leona, you ok? | 利昂娜 你还好吧 |
[55:19] | This is it! he’s in the train! get these people out of here! | 它在车厢里 带乘客们离开 |
[55:25] | – Jerry! – What’s happening? – Get down! get down! | -吉瑞 -发生什么事 -趴下 趴下 |
[55:54] | Get out of the way! | 快离开 |
[55:55] | Jerry! | 吉瑞 |
[55:57] | Leona! | 利昂娜 |
[55:59] | Leona, get ’em out! go! go! | 利昂娜 带他们走 走啊 |
[56:06] | Now! | 快 |
[56:08] | Now! | 快 |
[56:30] | Jerry! | 吉瑞 |
[56:33] | Leona, do it! | 利昂娜 快走啊 |
[56:36] | Now! | 快 |
[56:58] | Hey! over here! | 我在这里 |
[57:01] | Yeah, that’s right. come and get it. | 对了 过来吧 |
[57:09] | Come on! move it! move it! | 快点 走啊 走啊 |
[57:11] | Let’s go! vamos! | 走快点 走 |
[57:20] | move it! | 走 |
[57:22] | Don’t panic, just go! go! vamos! | 别慌 走就可以了 走 快走 |
[57:37] | Jesus christ. what the fuck are you? | 天哪 你是什么东西啊 |
[57:41] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[57:51] | Vamos!vamos! come on! | 走啊 走啊 快点 |
[58:00] | Keep walking! come on, you too! vamonos! | 向前走啊 快 你们两个 走啊 |
[58:03] | Come on, motherfucker! | 来啊 狗娘养的 |
[58:05] | Wantsome candy? | 要吃糖吗 |
[58:08] | Let’s dance! | 让我们跳舞吧 |
[58:14] | Come on, get out of the way! | 快让开 |
[58:17] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[58:37] | Come on, out! out! out! | 快 出来 出来 |
[58:40] | Come on, move it! | 快点 跑 |
[58:42] | That way! that way! towards the light! the light! | 去那边 去有光的地方 |
[58:46] | Come on! get out! | 快 都出来 |
[58:50] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[58:55] | Vamos! | 走 |
[59:50] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[1:00:01] | Jerry. | 吉瑞 |
[1:00:32] | God, not again. | 上帝 怎么又杀人了 |
[1:00:35] | Ok, move your ass! move out the way! | 快离开 别挡着 |
[1:00:39] | – Watch out! what’s happening? – it’s a fucking slaughter, lieutenant. | -发生了什么事 -他妈的真是一场屠杀 中尉 |
[1:00:43] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[1:00:47] | Hey, jerry! | 吉瑞 |
[1:00:49] | Oh, leona! leona! | 利昂娜 |
[1:00:51] | Oh, please. leona… oh. | 醒醒 利昂娜 |
[1:00:55] | – how’s she doing? – deep shock, but she’s alive. | -她怎样了 -还活着 但过度惊吓 |
[1:01:00] | I hear foetal heart sounds. she’s pregnant. | 我听到胎儿的心跳 她怀孕了 |
[1:01:03] | Let’s move. la county. stat! | 立刻送到洛杉矶医治 |
[1:01:08] | Stand back. | 让开点 |
[1:01:10] | On three. one, two, three. load up. | 数三下 一 二 三 起 |
[1:01:12] | Out of my way! | 让开 |
[1:01:14] | Move out the way! move it! move it! | 让开 快走开 |
[1:01:34] | Uh, wait a minute. let me see. | 等一下 让我看看 |
[1:01:43] | – Where’s jerry? – I don’t know. | -吉瑞在哪 -我不知道 |
[1:01:46] | We found his badge. | 我们找到了他的警章 |
[1:01:50] | Who got hit this time? | 哪些人受伤了 |
[1:01:52] | Five gang members,… | 五个小混混 |
[1:01:54] | ..bunch of commuters. | 一些乘客 |
[1:01:56] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[1:01:58] | They were all armed. | 他们都有带枪 |
[1:02:01] | – What do you mean? – It’s the chief. | -什么意思 -指挥官的电话 |
[1:02:04] | Wait here. yeah? | 在这等着 喂 |
[1:02:06] | – What the hell’s going on down there? – It’s a damn nightmare. | -那边情况怎么了 -他妈的很糟 |
[1:02:09] | Civilians this time. | 这次遇害的都是平民 |
[1:02:10] | – Allkilled? – Yeah. just like the others. | -全都死了吗 -是 和之前的一样 |
[1:02:13] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[1:03:03] | Jerry! | 吉瑞 |
[1:03:25] | Holy shit! what the hell is going on here? | 活见鬼 他妈的发生了什么事 |
[1:03:28] | Hey, guys, get the camera on! get the camera on this right now! | 伙计 打开摄像机 快开摄像机 |
[1:03:33] | Get that goddamn thing on film! | 拍下这些事 |
[1:03:36] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:03:44] | Hey, harrigan! | 哈里根 |
[1:03:46] | More victims! more mutilations! | 这次受害人更多 损毁更严重 |
[1:03:49] | – Fuck you! – Pope! | -去死吧 -普波 |
[1:03:52] | Pope? are you there, pope? pope, what’s going on? | 普波 你还在吗 普波 发生了什么事 |
[1:05:54] | Sir, the cop is back. | 长官 那个警察又来了 |
[1:05:56] | Goddamn. | 妈的 |
[1:06:01] | Harrigan! don’t you show up in the damnedest places. | 哈里根 你就不能省点儿力气吗 |
[1:06:07] | Come here, lieutenant. I got something you might find interesting. | 过来 中尉 我有些你会感兴趣的东西 |
[1:06:11] | What is this? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[1:06:13] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我要跟你说多少遍 |
[1:06:15] | You don’t know what you’re dealing with. | 你不知道你的对手是什么 |
[1:06:19] | There’s your killer. wonderful, isn’t it? | 这个就是你要找的凶手 很妙吧 |
[1:06:22] | Pheromone signature left by his body. scent molecules. | 他的身躯散发出信息素 即气味分子 |
[1:06:26] | Punch up three. | 打开三号监视器 |
[1:06:28] | Ten years ago one of his kind eliminated an | 十年前 一只同种类的异形在中美洲 |
[1:06:31] | Elite special forces crew in central america. | 摧毁了一支特种精英部队 |
[1:06:33] | There were two survivors. | 只有两个幸存者 |
[1:06:35] | They indicated that, when trapped, | 他们说 这种生物一旦被捕 |
[1:06:37] | The creature activated a self-destruct device… | 就会启动一种自毁程式 |
[1:06:40] | ..that destroyed enough rainforest to cover 300 city blocks. | 威力足以摧毁三百个街区那么大的雨林 |
[1:06:45] | Remarkable weaponry. | 完美的武器 |
[1:06:47] | That’s right, lieutenant. other-world life forms. | 没错 中尉 他是外星生物 |
[1:06:50] | Huh? | 什么 |
[1:06:52] | A fucking alien! | 一只他妈的异形 |
[1:06:56] | Iwo jima, cambodia, beirut. drawn by heat and conflict. | 硫磺岛 柬埔寨 贝鲁特 发出热能和引起矛盾 |
[1:07:01] | He’s on safari. lions. the tigers. the bears. | 他在进行着狩猎游戏 狮子 老虎 熊 |
[1:07:06] | Oh, my! | 我的天 |
[1:07:07] | Trophies. that’s the game, isn’t it, keyes? | 奖品 那是一场游戏 对吧 凯斯 |
[1:07:10] | You’re the lion. | 你就是狮子 |
[1:07:13] | This is his jungle. | 这里是它的丛林 |
[1:07:15] | – So why can’t we see him? | -那为什么我们看不到它 |
[1:07:16] | defensive adaptations are astounding. | 因为它有超强的自卫适应系统 |
[1:07:19] | It’s somehow able to bend light. perfect camouflage. | 它能弯曲光线 完美的伪装术 |
[1:07:22] | – you admire the son of a bitch. – not what he does. | -你欣赏这只怪物 -不是它的所作所为 |
[1:07:25] | For what he is. | 而是它本身的构造 |
[1:07:27] | For what he can give us. | 还有它能带给我们的东西 |
[1:07:29] | A new era of scientific technology. | 这将会是科技的一个新时代 |
[1:07:32] | I’ve waited a lifetime for this, and I’m not going to miss the chance. | 我一生都在等这机会 我不会让它白白溜走 |
[1:07:38] | We have something on the pheromone scanners. | 信息素雷达扫描仪发现它了 |
[1:07:47] | Target one is on the roof. | 目标在屋顶上 |
[1:07:49] | – it’s taken us two weeks to learn his patterns. | 我们花了两周的时间摸清了它的习惯 |
[1:07:52] | He comes here every two days to feed. | 它每隔两天就来这里开餐一次 |
[1:07:54] | – seems he has a taste for beef. – I didn’t think he was vegetarian. | -看来它很喜欢牛肉 -我没觉得是素食者 |
[1:07:59] | Well, we’ve prepared a trap for this predator. | 我们为这只食肉兽准备了一个陷阱 |
[1:08:01] | We are certain that this being can see in only one spectrum of light – | 我们肯定这种生物只能用一种光谱看物体 |
[1:08:07] | – infrared. – infrared? | – 红外线 -红外线? |
[1:08:08] | – He hunts by seeing our heat. – block the heat and he’s blind. | -它靠感应热量捕食 -隔绝了热量 它就是瞎子 |
[1:08:12] | These suits insulate body heat, making the team invisible to the creature. | 这衣服能隔绝身体的热量 使它看不到我们 |
[1:08:16] | We’ve flooded the place with radioactive dust… | 我们在地面上覆盖了一层放射性粉末 |
[1:08:18] | ..and installed powerful ultraviolet lighting everywhere. | 并在每一个角落都安装上强紫外光灯 |
[1:08:22] | The dust adheres to his body, making him visible. | 这种粉末粘附在它身上就会使它现形 |
[1:08:26] | Liquid nitrogen. you’re not gonna kill him. you’re gonna freeze him. | 液氮 你们不是要杀它而是要冰冻它 |
[1:08:30] | – We have to capture him. – He’s moving. | -我们要生擒它 -它在移动了 |
[1:08:33] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[1:08:36] | Grab a seat. enjoy the show. | 找个位子 好好看表演吧 |
[1:08:38] | This is history. | 这是历史性的时刻 |
[1:08:54] | Capture and isolation is our objective. | 我们的目标是生擒并隔离它 |
[1:08:57] | Defensive action only on my orders. | 只有在我下令的时候才能防卫 |
[1:09:01] | Power up. lights on. let’s get him! | 开灯 行动 |
[1:09:18] | We’re in. | 我们已经进入 |
[1:09:19] | Switch to ultraviolet. | 切换到紫外线 |
[1:09:22] | – Radio silence. out. – engage ultraviolet units a through j. | -停止通话 -打开A到J区的紫外线灯 |
[1:09:51] | – What’s all this interference? – Correcting the problem, sir. | -这些干扰信号是什么 -正在调整 长官 |
[1:11:08] | They’re moving to the second level. | 他们正在走向二区 |
[1:11:10] | Target’s still moving, heading towards the number two stairwell. | 目标仍在朝二号楼梯井移动 |
[1:11:16] | Playing right into it. | 它正在往陷阱里钻 |
[1:11:33] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:11:34] | It’s stopped. | 它停住了 |
[1:13:05] | It’s moving back against the wall. | 它退到墙边了 |
[1:13:08] | It’s backing up. it’s moving away from them. | 它正往回走 离他们越来越远了 |
[1:13:11] | Your boys have been made. | 你的人被耍了 |
[1:13:13] | Sir, it’s circling around behind them. | 长官 它现在在他们周围兜圈 |
[1:13:15] | Get ’em out! they’re walking into a trap! | 让他们出来 他们掉进陷阱里了 |
[1:13:19] | Keyes, he’s behind you. third floor structure. right there! | 凯斯 它在三楼 就在你们后面 |
[1:13:23] | Who is this? clear the line. | 谁在那里啰嗦 不准通讯 |
[1:13:25] | He sees the damn lights. turn ’em off! turn ’em off! shit! | 它看得见那该死的光 把他们关掉 关掉 |
[1:13:30] | Stop him! | 制止他 |
[1:13:38] | – Door. open it. – Go fuck yourself. | -把门打开 -你去死吧 |
[1:13:42] | Ok. ok. | 好啊 好 |
[1:13:43] | The door. | 开门 |
[1:13:45] | – Yes, sir. – You don’t know what you’re doing. | -好的 我开 -你知道你在做什么吗 |
[1:13:47] | It’s open. | 开了 |
[1:13:50] | – You’ll ruin everything! – Fuck yourself! | -你会把所有东西搞砸的 -去死吧 |
[1:13:54] | Defensive formation one. nitrogen guns, safeties off. | 防卫队形一 液氮枪关闭 |
[1:13:58] | Everyone else, follow me . | 大家跟着我 |
[1:13:59] | This is it. | 它就在这里 |
[1:14:12] | He’s moving down to your position, right. | 它正向你们移动 右边 |
[1:14:15] | Garber, where is he? I can’t see him. | 盖博 它在哪儿 我看不到它 |
[1:14:19] | He’s right there! he’s right there! | 它就在那里 它就在那里 |
[1:14:21] | Goddamn it! where is he? well, give me a coordinate! where is he? | 妈的 它在哪儿 告诉我它的坐标 |
[1:14:27] | – Watch out! – My god. | -小心 -天哪 |
[1:14:30] | Watch your crossfire! | 小心你的枪 |
[1:14:39] | damn | 妈的 |
[1:14:41] | I’m losing my pressure. | 我的防护衣漏气了 |
[1:15:09] | Keyes, you all right? | 凯斯 你怎样了 |
[1:15:11] | Keyes, it’s overhere! | 凯斯 它在这里 |
[1:15:28] | Come on! damn it.push over! | 快 妈的 |
[1:15:30] | Shit! I can’t see! | 妈的 我什么都看不到 |
[1:15:37] | They’re gone. | 通讯都中断了 |
[1:15:40] | They’re all dead. | 他们全死了 |
[1:16:33] | You want me? here lam! | 你想杀我吗 我就在这儿 |
[1:20:31] | You are one… | 你真是一只 |
[1:20:34] | ..ugly mother… | 丑陋的 |
[1:20:38] | Motherfucker! | 混蛋 |
[1:21:18] | Guess who’s back. Too late to go home now. | 猜猜谁回来啦 你回不了家啦 |
[1:21:39] | Get out of here, harrigan. I’m gonna save your ass. | 快离开这里 哈里根 我来救你 |
[1:21:43] | This is between me and him! | 这是我和他之间的战斗 |
[1:22:34] | God… | 天哪… |
[1:23:33] | Birds. | 原来是鸟 |
[1:23:35] | Damn birds. | 该死的鸟 |
[1:24:47] | Ok, pussyface | 好吧 脓包脸 |
[1:24:50] | It’s your move. | 动手吧 |
[1:24:52] | Shit happens. | 好戏上演 |
[1:26:34] | Oh, god. oh, god. | 啊 天哪 |
[1:26:39] | That’s all I need is birds. | 我现在需要像鸟一样 |
[1:26:42] | You can do it. | 你行的 |
[1:26:47] | I can do it. I can do it. | 我可以做到的 我行的 |
[1:26:51] | It’s like falling off a log. | 就像从树上滑下来那样 |
[1:27:06] | Like a 30-storey log. damn! | 妈的 三十层楼高的树 |
[1:27:26] | Maybe I’ll get lucky and fall. | 我可能会很好运地到达 |
[1:28:10] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[1:28:32] | ..berengaria, who never set foot in england, was its queen for eightyears… | 伯伦加利亚 在赛普洛斯嫁给国王以后 |
[1:28:37] | ..aftermarrying this king on cyprus. | 当了八十年的皇后 却从未踏足英国 |
[1:28:40] | – goodluck.- herb? – herb, wake up! there’s somebody in the bathroom. | -晚安 -赫伯 赫伯 醒醒 有人在我们家浴室 |
[1:28:55] | Herb! | 赫伯 |
[1:30:14] | – It’s all right. I’m a cop. – I don’t think he gives a shit. | -别怕 我是警察 -我不认为它怕你 |
[1:30:20] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:30:22] | Get back inside! | 快回屋里去 |
[1:30:32] | Holy moses. not again. shit! | 妈的 又要往下滑 |
[1:30:36] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[1:30:39] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[1:30:46] | Why can’t this guy stay on the ground? | 为什么这只怪物不呆在地面上啊 |
[1:30:50] | Come on, come on. come on, come on! | 过来 过来 |
[1:30:53] | Come to papa. | 过来这里 |
[1:31:01] | Stop! stop the elevator! | 停 把电梯停住 |
[1:31:05] | Stop it! | 停啊 |
[1:31:36] | Now where the hell am l? | 这是什么鬼地方啊 |
[1:31:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:32:52] | Jesus christ. | 上帝啊 |
[1:35:08] | That’s right, asshole! | 这就对了 混蛋 |
[1:35:11] | Shit happens! | 好戏上演 |
[1:36:55] | Ok. who’s next? | 好 谁接着来 |
[1:37:45] | Take… it. | 拿去 |
[1:37:51] | “1715.” | 1715年 |
[1:40:46] | Harrigan! what the fuck happened in there, huh? | 哈里根 那里他妈的发生了什么事 |
[1:40:58] | Goddamn it. we came so close! | 活见鬼 我们差点就成功了 |
[1:41:09] | Don’t worry, asshole. you’ll get another chance. | 别担心 混球 你还会有机会的 |