英文名称:Predator Ultimate Hunter Edition
年代:1987
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:57] | You’re looking good, Dutch. | 你看来很精神 达奇 |
[03:59] | It’s been a long time, General. | 很久不见了 将军 |
[04:01] | Come on inside. | 进去里面谈吧 |
[04:04] | Eighteen hours ago, | 18小时前 |
[04:05] | we lost a chopper carrying a cabinet minister | 我们在这小国失去一架直升机 |
[04:07] | and his aide from this charming little country. | 上面载着内阁成员及其助理 |
[04:11] | We’ve got a transponder fix on their position about here. | 收到的讯号显示 他们的位置大约在这里 |
[04:17] | This cabinet minister… | 这位内阁成员… |
[04:19] | does he always travel on the wrong side of the border? | 喜欢乱窜吗 |
[04:22] | Apparently they strayed off course… | 是直升机偏离原定航道 |
[04:26] | and we’re fairly certain they’re in guerrilla hands. | 他们肯定落入了游击队手中 |
[04:28] | Why don’t you use the regular army? | 为什么不用正规部队去营救他们 |
[04:30] | What do you need us for? | 而要用我们这些特种部队 |
[04:32] | ‘Cause some damned fool accused you of being the best. | 因为有笨蛋认为你们是最好的 指定要你们 |
[04:42] | Dillon! You son of a bitch! | 狄龙! 你这贱人… |
[04:53] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[04:54] | The CIA got you pushing too many pencils? | CIA让你坐太久办公室吗? |
[05:02] | Had enough? | 够了吗? |
[05:03] | Make it easy on yourself, Dutch. | 你可以放轻松些的 |
[05:08] | OK! OK, OK. | 好吧…好吧…好吧! |
[05:10] | You never knew when to quit. | 你永远不知什么时候该停 |
[05:11] | Damn good to see you. | 真高兴又见到你! |
[05:13] | What’s this fucking tie business? | 你这条领带算是什么? |
[05:15] | Come on. Forget about my tie. | 算了 别谈我的领带啦 |
[05:17] | I heard about that job you pulled in Berlin. | 我听说你在柏林的那次任务 |
[05:19] | Very nice, Dutch. | 完美漂亮 达奇 |
[05:21] | Good old days. | 就像美好的旧时光 |
[05:22] | Yeah, I like the good old days. | 是啊 美好的旧时光 |
[05:24] | Then how come you passed on Libya? | 为什么你不参加利比亚的那次行动? |
[05:25] | That wasn’t my style. | 轰炸不是我喜欢的作战方式 |
[05:27] | You got no style. You know that. | 你可没有特定的作战方式 |
[05:29] | Come on. | 别这样告诉我 |
[05:31] | Why did you pass? | 你为什么不肯参加呢? |
[05:35] | We’re a rescue team… | 我们是拯救小组… |
[05:36] | not assassins. | 而不是暗杀小组 |
[05:40] | Now, what do we got to do? | 我们这次的任务是什么? |
[05:43] | The cabinet minister’s important | 这位内阁成员 |
[05:45] | to our scope of operations in this part of the world. | 对我们在这地区很重要 |
[05:46] | The general’s saying a couple of our friends are about to get squeezed. | 达奇 将军的意思是说… |
[05:50] | We can’t let that happen. | 我们不能让他们被害 |
[05:51] | We need the best. | 我们需要最好的小组 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:662个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:79个,六级词汇:35个,GRE词汇:38个,托福词汇:53个,考研词汇:87个,专四词汇:67个,专八词汇:10个, 所有生词标注共:155个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:53] | That’s why you’re here. | 这就是你的小组在此的原因 |
[05:55] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[05:56] | Simple setup. One-day operation. | 很简单的行动 一天就能搞定 |
[05:58] | We pick up their trail at the chopper, grab those hostages, | 我们到直升机那里寻找游击队的足迹 |
[06:01] | and bounce back, and cross the border… | 救出人质 在他们发现之前 |
[06:03] | before anybody knows we were there. | 我们已经越过边境回来 |
[06:04] | What do you mean, “we”? | “我们”是什么意思 |
[06:06] | I’m going in with you, Dutch. | 我跟你们一起行动 |
[06:10] | General, my team always works alone. You know that. | 将军 你知道我的队伍一向是单独行动的 |
[06:15] | We all have our orders, Major. | 抱歉 少校 我们各有各的命令 |
[06:18] | Once you reach your objective… | 一旦完成任务后 |
[06:19] | Dillon will evaluate the situation and take charge. | 狄龙将接管这次行动 |
[07:34] | Rendezvous points and radio freqs are indicated and fixed. | 目的地已标在地图上 无线电频道也已调好 |
[07:37] | AWACs contact on four-hour intervals. | 每四小时跟指挥部联络一次 |
[07:40] | Who’s our backup? | 谁是我们的支援? |
[07:41] | No such thing, ol’ buddy. | 没有支援 老朋友 |
[07:43] | This is a one-way ticket. | 这是单程任务 |
[07:44] | Once we cross that border, we’re on our own. | 我们越过边界 一切就只能靠自己 |
[07:49] | This is getting better by the minute. | 这任务越听越有趣 |
[08:07] | Hey, Billy. The other day, I went up to my girlfriend. | 比利! 有天我去我女朋友那里… |
[08:13] | I said, l’d like a little pussy. | 我对她说 “我想跟你做爱” |
[08:15] | She said, “Me, too. Mine’s as big as a house!” | 她说 “我也是 我的跟房子一样大” |
[08:20] | See, she wanted a littler one ’cause hers was… | 知道吗 她希望性器小 因为她的… |
[08:25] | big as a house. | 跟房子一样大… |
[08:35] | Get that stinking shit out of my face, will ya? | 把那恶心的烟草拿远一点 |
[08:40] | Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here! | 都是愚蠢的无能弱者 |
[08:42] | This stuff will make you a damn sexual tyrannosaurus | 烟草可令你跟我一样 |
[08:46] | just like me. | 成性超人 |
[08:48] | Yeah? Strap this on your sore ass, Blain. | 塞到屁眼里去吧 布雷 |
[09:01] | That was in ’72. | 这打火机是72年在北越 |
[09:04] | Me and Dutch both got one. | 我跟达奇各得一个作奖励 |
[09:27] | That’s a real nasty habit you got there. | 嚼烟草真的是个很恶心的习惯 |
[09:37] | Right. | 到了 |
[10:03] | Never knew how much I missed this, Dutch. | 你知道我多怀念跟你一起战斗 |
[10:07] | You never were that smart. | 你啥时有这么聪明了 |
[10:21] | Hawkins, you’re up. | 霍金斯 去吧! |
[10:24] | Lines away. | 准备好了 |
[13:11] | The pilots have each got one round in the head. | 直升机是头部中弹的 |
[13:13] | Whoever hit it, stripped the shit out of it. | 他们抢走了里面所有东西 |
[13:16] | Took him out with a heat-seeker. | 游击队是用热导弹把它击落 |
[13:18] | Something else, Major. | 还有 少校 |
[13:19] | Ehn? | 什么事? |
[13:19] | This is no ordinary army taxi. | 这不是一架普通的直升机 |
[13:21] | It looks more like a surveillance bird to me. | 在我看来更像侦查机 |
[13:25] | Pick up the trail yet? | 找到他们留下的足迹了吗? |
[13:27] | Billy’s on it. | 比利正在找 |
[13:29] | Heat-seeker, Dillon. | 狄龙 这事越来越复杂 |
[13:31] | That’s pretty sophisticated for half-assed mountain boys. | 游击队怎么会有热导弹 |
[13:34] | Major | 少校 |
[13:35] | I guess they’re getting better equipped every day. | 我想他们的装备越来越好了 |
[13:37] | There were 12 guerrillas. | 原来有12个人 |
[13:38] | They took the two men from the helicopter… | 游击队把他们从直升机捉走 |
[13:42] | but there’s something else. | 但是 还有别的足迹… |
[13:43] | What? | 什么意思? |
[13:44] | Six men wearing US-issued army boots. | 有六个穿美国陆军军鞋的人 |
[13:47] | They came in from the north | 他们是从北方来的 |
[13:49] | and then they followed the guerrillas. | 他们一路追踪那些游击队 |
[13:53] | Mean anything to you? | 这事你知道吗? |
[13:56] | Probably just another rebel patrol. | 可能只是另一组游击队罢了 |
[13:59] | They operate in here all the time. | 他们经常在这一带出没 |
[14:02] | -See what you can find. -Yes, sir. | -你去看看能发现些什么 -是 长官 |
[14:36] | What’s he got? | 比利找到什么? |
[14:37] | Same business. | 跟以前的一样 |
[14:39] | Guerrillas hauling two guys in the chopper… | 游击队捉走了两个人 |
[14:40] | followed by men with American equipment. | 被一些穿美军装备的人追踪 |
[14:43] | Do you remember Afghanistan? | 还记得上次在阿富汗吗? |
[14:46] | Trying to forget it. Come on. Let’s go. | 尝试把它忘记吧! 来 |
[16:14] | Holy mother of God. | 圣母玛丽亚… |
[16:43] | “Jim Hopper.” | 吉米·霍普 |
[16:46] | Mac, cut them down. | 麦克 将他们放下来 |
[16:59] | I knew these men. Green Berets out of Fort Bragg. | 我认得他是北卡州部队的 |
[17:03] | What the hell were they doing here? | 他们来这里做什么? |
[17:05] | I don’t know, Dutch. | 我不知道 达奇 |
[17:06] | This is inhuman. | 这太不人道了! |
[17:08] | Nobody told me there was an operation in this area. | 没有人告诉我这区域有活动 |
[17:11] | They shouldn’t have been here. | 他们不应该在这里 |
[17:13] | Well, somebody sent them. | 是有人派他们来的 |
[17:19] | The guerrillas skinned them? | 游击队把他们剥皮? |
[17:22] | Why did they skin them? | 他们为什么要这样做? |
[17:26] | Ain’t no way for no soldier to die. | 军人不应是这样死法的 |
[17:33] | What happened here, Billy? | 比利 到底发生什么事? |
[17:34] | Strange, Major. | 很奇怪 少校 |
[17:36] | There was a fire fight. | 这里曾经发生枪战 |
[17:38] | They were shooting in all directions. | 他们向四面八方盲目射击 |
[17:42] | Can’t believe Jim Hopper walked into an ambush. | 我无法想像吉米会走进埋伏 |
[17:45] | I don’t believe he did. | 我不相信他中了埋伏 |
[17:47] | I can’t find a single track. | 我找不到半点痕迹 |
[17:51] | Just doesn’t make sense. | 完全没有道理 |
[17:53] | What about the rest of Hopper’s men? | 霍普其他的队员呢? |
[17:55] | There’s no sign, sir. | 没有他们的踪迹 |
[17:58] | They never left here. | 他们根本没有离开这里 |
[18:02] | Hell, it’s like they just disappeared. | 他们就像突然消失了一样 |
[18:07] | Stick with the guerrilla trail. Let’s get the hostages. | 继续追踪游击队的足迹 我们去救人质 |
[18:11] | We move, | 出发吧 |
[18:13] | five-meter spread. No sound. | 每个人隔5公尺 不要作声! |
[18:16] | It’s time to let Old Painless out of the bag. | 是时候把武器拿出来了 |
[18:23] | Payback time. | 血债血偿的时间 |
[19:57] | You’re ghostin’ us, mother fucker. | 你这讨厌的家伙在做什么? |
[19:59] | I don’t care who you are back in the world. | 我不管你有多重要 |
[20:00] | You give our position one more time… | 如果你再不小心暴露行踪 |
[20:02] | I’ll bleed you real quiet | 我会神不知鬼不觉的让你流血 |
[20:05] | and leave you here. | 让你留下来等死 |
[20:06] | Got that? | 你听清楚了吗? |
[21:55] | He killed one of the hostages. | 他们杀了一个人质! |
[21:57] | We move. | 我们准备进攻 |
[21:58] | Mac, Blain…the nest. | 麦克和布雷对付机枪堡 |
[22:00] | Billy, Poncho…the guard. | 比利和宾对付警卫 |
[22:02] | Hawkins, Dillon…backup. | 霍金斯和狄龙作支援 |
[22:03] | Once they’re set, I hit the fuel dump. | 一切布署好后 我便攻击他们的燃料库 |
[23:04] | One down. | 解决了一个 |
[24:06] | What the hell’s he doing? | 他在做什么? |
[24:22] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[24:34] | Show time, kid. | 表演时间到 |
[25:02] | Target’s the center, on the upper level! | 目标是中央那房屋 |
[25:29] | Dutch, on your nine! | 小心九点方向! |
[26:36] | Get that mother! | 解决那个! |
[27:21] | Stick around. | 钉在此处吧 |
[27:24] | Hostages are inside! | 人质在里面 |
[27:32] | Knock knock. | 你好吗? |
[27:43] | I got ’em ! | 我去追截他们 |
[27:45] | Hawkins, call in position and situation. | 霍金斯 通知指挥部我们现在的位置及状况 |
[27:48] | Get Connor for the hook! | 用无线电跟指挥部联络 |
[27:50] | You got it, Major. | 知道 少校! |
[27:59] | Shit. | 该死 |
[28:01] | Mac, | 麦克 |
[28:03] | any sign of the other hostage? | 找到其他的人质吗? |
[28:05] | Found the other guy. He’s dead, too… | 找到另外一个 也已经死了 |
[28:09] | and the kid from the chopper. | 还找到从直升机拆下的齿轮 |
[28:11] | But if they’re Central American, l’m a Goddamn Chinaman. | 如果他们是中美洲人 那我就是中国人了 |
[28:14] | From the looks of it, our cabinet minister was CIA. | 这样说那阁员应是CIA |
[28:17] | Another thing, Major. We were lucky. | 还有 我们运气不错 |
[28:19] | Other guys we waxed…Russian military advisers. | 除了游击队外 还有苏联军事顾问 |
[28:23] | Something pretty big was gonna happen here. | 看来有大规模军事计划进行 |
[28:26] | Good work, Mac. | 做得好 麦克 |
[28:27] | Clear the area. No traces. | 清理一下现场 不要留下蛛丝马迹 |
[28:29] | Get the men ready to move. | 叫大家准备离去 |
[28:30] | Right. | 好的 |
[28:39] | Son of a bitch is dug in like an Alabama tick. | 那杂种待在那里死也不走开 |
[28:43] | You’re hit. You’re bleeding, man. | 你中了弹 在流血! |
[28:45] | I ain’t got time to bleed. | 我没时间流血 |
[28:47] | Oh…OK. | 好吧 |
[28:55] | You got time to duck? | 有时间躲一躲吗? |
[29:03] | This is goddamn beautiful. | 真他妈漂亮! |
[29:09] | Goddamn jackpot. | 中正头奖! |
[29:11] | This is more than we ever thought we’d get. | 比想像中更多机密! |
[29:14] | Now we got those bastards. | 给我们一网打尽 |
[29:18] | We got ’em. | 捉个正着 |
[29:20] | I think this is what you’re looking for. | 我想这才是你要找的东西 |
[29:22] | You set us up! | 你利用我们! |
[29:24] | It’s all bullshit! All of it. | 你告诉我的都是废话 你骗我们! |
[29:26] | The cabinet minister, the whole business. | 什么内阁成员等等… |
[29:29] | Got us in here to do your dirty work. | 骗我们来这里替你卖命 |
[29:30] | We just stopped a major invasion. | 我们刚阻止一次大型入侵 |
[29:33] | In three days, they’d have crossed the border with the stuff. | 他们本来三天内便会侵略 |
[29:34] | Why us? | 为什么挑我们? |
[29:35] | Because nobody else could’ve pulled it off. | 没其他人能完成这任务 |
[29:38] | You’re pissed about the cover story? I needed it to get you in here. | 骗你是因为不这样的话你不会来 |
[29:40] | What story did you hand Hopper? | 那你告诉霍普什么样的故事 |
[29:43] | Look, we’ve been looking for this place for months. | 我们花了几个月才找到这里 |
[29:45] | My men were in that chopper when it got hit! | 那架直升机被击中时 我的手下在里面 |
[29:48] | Hopper was supposed to get them. | 霍普是要来拯救我的手下 |
[29:49] | He disappeared. | 而他却不见了 |
[29:50] | He didn’t disappear. He was skinned alive! | 他没有失踪 他是被活活的剥了皮 |
[29:52] | My orders were to get somebody to crack these bastards! | 而我的命令就是 送能消灭凶手的人到这里 |
[29:55] | So you cooked up a story and dropped us in a meat grinder. | 所以你编故事骗我们来送死 |
[30:02] | What happened to you, Dillon? | 你是怎么了 狄龙? |
[30:05] | You used to be somebody I could trust. | 你以前是个值得信赖的人啊! |
[30:08] | I woke up. | 我清醒了 |
[30:10] | Why don’t you? | 你为什么不能醒过来? |
[30:13] | You’re an asset… | 你是项资产… |
[30:14] | an expendable asset… | 一项可以牺牲的资产 |
[30:17] | and I used you to get the job done. | 我用你来完成任务 |
[30:20] | Got it? | 明白吗? |
[30:23] | My men are not expendable. | 我的手下不是可以随便牺牲的! |
[30:28] | And I don’t do this kind of work. | 我也不做这种事! |
[30:30] | Major! Major! | 少校! 少校! |
[30:32] | We stepped into some real shit here. | 我们有麻烦! |
[30:36] | Air surveillance says we got guerillas all over the place. | 空中侦查说到处都是游击队 |
[30:38] | Can’t be more than one, two miles away. | 就在一两公里范围内 |
[30:41] | How much time? | 他们大概多久会到? |
[30:42] | Half hour, maybe less. | 半个小时内 |
[30:43] | Tell Mac we move in five. | 告诉麦克 五分钟后出发 |
[30:44] | Wait. She goes with us. | 等一等 她跟我们一起走 |
[30:45] | She’s too valuable. | 她非常有价值 |
[30:46] | She’s got the whole of that work. | 她一定知道整个部署 |
[30:48] | She’ll give away our position any chance she gets. | 她一有机会便会泄露我们行踪 |
[30:49] | No deal. | 不行! |
[30:51] | You’re still under orders, Major. | 少校 你必须听我命令 |
[30:52] | You wanna make that call or should I? | 你下命令还是由我来? |
[30:57] | She’s your baggage. | 你自己负责看着她 |
[30:58] | You fall behind, and you’re on your own. | 你跟不上的话 便自理 |
[31:10] | Place is too hot for a pickup. | 直升机在这里升降太危险 |
[31:12] | They won’t touch us till we get over the border. | 他们不会在这里接我们 除非我们越过边境 |
[31:14] | Hey, Billy, give me a way out of this hole. | 比利! 哪条路可以离开这里 |
[31:17] | Aerial says we’re cut off. | 空中侦查说我们被包围 |
[31:19] | The only way out is that valley that leads east… | 唯一的出路是那山谷 它会把我们引向东边 |
[31:23] | but I wouldn’t wish that on a broke-dick dog. | 那条路非常险峻 |
[31:27] | Not much choice. | 我们没得选择 |
[31:29] | Poncho, take lead. Double-time it. | 宾 你开路 尽快前进! |
[31:52] | Dillon! | 狄龙 |
[31:54] | Dillon! Over here. | 狄龙 过来 |
[32:10] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[32:11] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢! |
[32:26] | Anytime. | 好说! |
[32:34] | Billy! Billy! | 比利! |
[32:37] | The other day, I was going down on my girlfriend… | 有天我对女朋友说 |
[32:40] | and I said to her”Jeez, you got a big pussy. | 你的性器很大 |
[32:43] | Jeez, you got a big pussy.” | 你的性器很大… |
[32:45] | She said, “Why did you say that twice?” | 她问为什么要说两次 |
[32:47] | And I said, “l didn’t.” | 我说我没有说两次啊! |
[32:50] | See, it was because of the echo. It was… | 明白吗? 因为洞太大 有回音… |
[34:19] | Over here. Over here. Over here. | 这里 这里… |
[34:23] | Turn around. Turn around. | 转身 转身 |
[34:27] | Turn around. Turn around. Over here. | 转身 转身 这里 |
[34:34] | Anytime. | 好说 |
[34:50] | Anytime. | 好说 |
[36:37] | Goddamn. Whew. | 他妈的! |
[36:41] | Buddy, buddy, buddy. | 老兄 |
[36:43] | I’ve seen some bad-ass bush before, but nothing like this. | 我以前也去过可怕的丛林 但都比不上这里 |
[36:48] | I hear you. This shit’s something. | 同意 这地方真是怪异 |
[36:52] | Makes Cambodia look like Kansas. | 柬埔寨和这比 都成天堂了 |
[36:55] | Que pasa, amigo? | 喝点这个吧 |
[36:57] | A little taste off home. | 有点家的味道! |
[37:03] | You lose it here, you’re in a world of hurt. | 在这种地方失去自我控制 就麻烦了 |
[37:14] | Come on, sweetheart. Stop sandbaggin’ it. Now get up. | 不要拖延我们 起来 |
[37:19] | Come on, get up. | 快起来! |
[37:20] | Would you get up? | 你起不起来? |
[37:26] | Ni lo intentes. | 不用浪费力气了 |
[37:32] | Maybe you better put her on a leash, agent man. | 也许你应用皮带牵着她走 |
[37:42] | Try it again…please. | 你有胆再一试! |
[38:38] | Callate. | 别动! |
[38:50] | What’s got Billy so spooked? | 比利为什么这样紧张害怕? |
[38:52] | Can’t say, Major. | 我也不知道 少校 |
[38:54] | Been acting squirrelly all morning. | 一早就这样了 |
[38:57] | That damn nose of his…it’s weird. | 他那鼻子是很奇怪的 |
[39:42] | What is it? Billy. | 是什么 比利? |
[39:50] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你没问题吧? |
[39:57] | There’s something in those trees. | 那树上有些东西 |
[40:37] | Do you see anything? Up there ahead. | 你看到上面有什么? |
[40:43] | Nothing. | 什么也看不到 |
[40:46] | What do you think? | 你认为是什么? |
[40:54] | I guess it’s nothing, Major. | 我想可能没什么吧 少校 |
[41:52] | Please! Please! | 好了! 别再挣扎了 |
[43:08] | Billy, break back. | 比利 搜查左边! |
[43:10] | Back right. | 麦克 右边! |
[43:12] | What the… | 这是… |
[43:14] | This isn’t her blood. | 这不是她的血 |
[43:15] | What the hell did you do to him? | 你将他怎样了! |
[43:16] | Major, you better take a look at this. | 少校 你最好来看一看! |
[43:19] | Did you find Hawkins? | 你找到霍金斯了吗? |
[43:21] | I…I can’t tell. | 我…我也不知道 |
[43:42] | What in God’s name? | 老天爷! |
[43:45] | I think it’s Hawkins. | 我想那是霍金斯的血 |
[43:48] | Where the hell is his body? | 那他的尸体呢? |
[43:50] | There’s no sign of it. | 不知所踪 |
[43:54] | Ask her what happened. | 问她到底发生什么事 |
[44:17] | She says the jungle…it just came alive and took him. | 她说这丛林活过来抓走了他 |
[44:20] | Bullshit! That’s not what she said! | 放屁! 她不是这样说的 |
[44:23] | What she said doesn’t make any sense. | 她说的完全没有道理 |
[44:26] | Those sappers followed us… | 游击队一直在追我们 |
[44:27] | Hell, they’ve been ahead of us! | 乱说 他们在我们前面 |
[44:29] | This woman’s been running us right to ’em ! | 这女人想赶到前面 |
[44:30] | Hold it! | 别吵了 |
[44:32] | Hold it! | 好了! |
[44:34] | Why didn’t they take his radio or his weapon? | 他们怎么没拿走他的 无线电或是武器? |
[44:37] | Why didn’t she escape? | 她为什么没逃走? |
[44:43] | Hopper. | 霍普! |
[44:44] | What? | 什么? |
[44:47] | They did the same thing to Jim Hopper. | 他们像对付霍普一样对霍金斯 |
[44:54] | I want Hawkins’ body found. | 搜寻霍金斯的尸体 |
[44:56] | Sweep pattern. | 扫荡搜索队形! |
[44:57] | Double back. 50 meters. | 往我们来的方向搜索 检查这50公尺的范围 |
[44:59] | Let’s go. | 开始行动 |
[46:51] | Come on in, you fuckers. | 出来吧 你们这些杂种 |
[46:54] | Come on in. | 出来吧 |
[46:56] | Old Painless is waiting. | 我的武器在等待你们 |
[47:27] | Sergeant! | 接触敌人! |
[48:02] | Mother fucker! Fucker! | 出来吧 王八蛋! |
[48:15] | Mother fucker! You mother fucker! | 狗娘养的! 你这杂种 |
[49:08] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[49:09] | I saw it. | 我看到它 |
[49:11] | You saw what? | 你看到什么? |
[49:11] | I saw it. | 我看到它 |
[49:30] | Blain. No powder burns, | 布雷 身上没有火药痕迹 |
[49:34] | no shrapnel. | 没有碎片 |
[49:36] | The wound’s all fused, cauterized. | 他的伤口是烧焦的 |
[49:39] | What the hell could have done this to a man? | 什么东西会造成这样的伤口 |
[49:42] | Mac. Mac, look at me! | 麦克! 麦克 看着我! |
[49:45] | Who did this? | 是谁做的? |
[49:48] | I don’t know, goddamn it. | 我一点也不知道 |
[49:50] | I saw s-something. | 我看到一些…一些东西 |
[49:55] | Not a thing, | 什么也找不到 |
[49:56] | not a fucking trace. | 一点痕迹也没有 |
[49:58] | No blood, no bodies. | 没有血迹…没有尸体 |
[50:00] | We hit nothing. | 我们什么也没打到! |
[50:09] | Dillon…better get on the radio. | 狄龙 你最好快跟总部联络 |
[50:14] | Mac. | 麦克! |
[50:17] | Sergeant! | 士官! |
[50:18] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[50:19] | I want a defensive position above that ridge… | 在山脊上布置个防御阵地 |
[50:21] | mined with everything we’ve got. | 把所有爆炸品都准备好 |
[50:26] | Put him in his poncho. Take him with us. | 把他放好 我们带他一起走 |
[50:28] | I got him. | 我来办! |
[50:46] | Vamonos. | 走吧! |
[51:34] | Major…I set up flares, frags, and CIAymores. | 少校 我已经装设好照明弹 手榴弹及地雷 |
[51:38] | Nothing’s coming near this place without tripping on something. | 没有什么能不碰到这些东西 进到这阵地来 |
[51:41] | Thank you, sergeant. | 谢谢你 士官 |
[51:45] | Mac. | 麦克 |
[51:48] | He was a good soldier. | 他是个好军人 |
[51:52] | He was, um…my friend. | 他是…我的朋友 |
[53:05] | Good-bye, bro. | 再见了 我的兄弟! |
[54:14] | Blazer one, I repeat, | 火焰一号 我重复 |
[54:16] | extraction necessary. | 必须把我们撤离 |
[54:18] | Say again, Blazer one. | 再说一遍 火焰一号 |
[54:19] | Say again. | 再说一遍 |
[54:21] | Request for extraction denied. | 你的要求不被接受 |
[54:23] | Area is still compromised. | 你的位置仍旧暴露在敌人的火力网下 |
[54:26] | Proceed to sector 3,000 for prisoner extraction. Priority, out. | 请前进到3000位置 我们在那里接你们 |
[54:28] | Next contact 0930. | 下次联络时间是9:30 |
[54:31] | Roger, Blazer one. | 知道了 火焰一号 |
[54:33] | 10:30 hours. | 10:30联络 |
[54:34] | Damn bastards. | 贱人 |
[54:36] | They say we’re still in too far, | 他们说我们的位置还太远 |
[54:38] | and they can’t risk coming in. | 他们不能冒险前来接我们 |
[54:40] | We’re assets, Dillon. | 我们是资产 狄龙 |
[54:42] | Expendable assets. | 可以牺牲的资产! |
[54:43] | It comes with the job. | CIA就是这样 |
[54:45] | I can accept it. | 这点我可以接受 |
[54:46] | Bullshit. You’re just like the rest of us. | 胡说 你跟我们一样生气 |
[54:51] | Shitload of good a chopper’s gonna do us in here anyhow. | 直升机不会来这里就是了 |
[54:57] | Sergeant? | 士官 |
[54:59] | Sergeant! Sergeant! | 士官! 士官! |
[55:02] | Who hit us today? | 今天谁攻击我们? |
[55:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[55:06] | I only saw one of them camouflaged. | 我只看到一个有伪装的东西 |
[55:10] | He was there. | 他在那里 |
[55:12] | Those eyes disappeared. | 那对眼睛…忽然消失了 |
[55:14] | What was that? | 你说什么? |
[55:16] | Those eyes, they…they disappeared. | 那对眼睛 他们…他们消失不见了 |
[55:21] | I know one thing, Major. | 我只知道一件事 少校 |
[55:23] | I drew down and fired straight at it. | 我对准向它射击 |
[55:24] | Capped off 200 rounds in the minigun… | 我射了200轮以上 |
[55:27] | Full pack. | 我把所有子弹射光了 |
[55:30] | Nothing… | 但是一点用处也没有 |
[55:32] | nothing on this earth could have lived. | 这世上没有什么东西 在那个范围内 |
[55:35] | Not at that range. | 还能生存的 |
[55:40] | Mac, you take first watch then you get some rest, OK? | 麦克 你站第一班 然后去休息一会 |
[55:46] | Ask her what she saw. Ask her what happened to Hawkins. | 问她看到什么? 问她霍金斯怎么了? |
[55:51] | Go ahead, ask her. | 问她吧! |
[56:02] | Same fucking thing. | 还是那句话 |
[56:04] | The jungle, it came alive and took him. | 丛林活过来把他抓走 |
[56:07] | Billy, you know something. What is it? | 比利 你一定知道些什么 到底是什么? |
[56:12] | I’m scared, Poncho. | 我感到害怕 |
[56:14] | Bullshit. You ain’t afraid of no man. | 放屁! 你不怕任何人的 |
[56:17] | There’s something out there waiting for us… | 外面有东西在等我们 |
[56:21] | and it ain’t no man. | 而且并不是人 |
[56:32] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们全都会死 |
[56:37] | The man’s losing it. He’s losing his cool. | 这家伙已经失去理智 |
[56:38] | Nothing but a couple guys running around…. | 只不过是有些敌人在附近 |
[56:40] | and we gotta take ’em. | 我们可以应付 |
[56:42] | Still don’t understand, Dillon, do you? | 你还是不明白 狄龙 |
[56:45] | Whatever it is out there, | 不管那是什么 |
[56:47] | it killed Hopper… | 它杀了霍普 |
[56:49] | and now it wants us. | 现在它要杀死我们 |
[56:57] | Here we are again, bro… | 我们又在一起了 |
[56:59] | just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[57:02] | Same kind of moon, same kind of jungle. | 一样的月亮 一样的丛林 |
[57:06] | Real number-ten night, | 那晚我们喝酒来壮胆 |
[57:07] | remember? | 你还记得吗? |
[57:08] | Whole platoon… | 整个部队 |
[57:11] | 32 men chopped into meat… | 32个人都被剁成肉酱 |
[57:12] | and we walk out, just you and me. | 除了你和我 |
[57:14] | Nobody else. | 再没有别人 |
[57:16] | Right on top of them. | 我们是最好的战士 |
[57:19] | Not a scratch. Not a fucking scratch. | 这根本不算一回事 |
[57:22] | You know, whoever got you… | 你知道不管是谁把你杀死 |
[57:23] | he’ll come back again, | 他会回来找我们 |
[57:25] | and when he does… | 只要他敢回来 |
[57:26] | I’m going to cut your name into him. | 我会把你的名字刻在他身上 |
[57:51] | What the hell is it? | 什么事? |
[57:52] | Mac! | 麦克! |
[57:56] | This way! | 这边! |
[57:57] | -Where are you? -Over here! | -你在那里 麦克? -在这边 |
[57:59] | Where are you? | 你在那里? |
[58:01] | Mac! | 麦克! |
[58:04] | Mac! Fuck! | 麦克! 该死! |
[58:12] | Mac, where are you? | 麦克 你在哪? |
[58:23] | Jesus. | 老天! |
[58:25] | I got you, mother fucker. | 捉逮到你了 贱人 |
[58:27] | I killed you, you fuck. | 我杀死你 |
[58:28] | Jesus, you killed a pig. | 老天 你杀了一只猪 |
[58:33] | Think you could have found something bigger? | 你是不是应该找只大点的? |
[58:36] | Fuck you, Poncho. Fuck you. | 是啊 去你妈的! |
[58:40] | Where’s the girl? | 那女人在那里? |
[58:42] | Aw, shit! | 他妈的! |
[58:43] | Why the hell wasn’t anybody watching her? | 为什么没人看着她? |
[58:51] | Why didn’t she try to get away? | 她为什么没有逃走? |
[58:54] | Look at her. She’s scared out of her mind. | 你看她 她吓坏了! |
[58:57] | Major, you better take a look at this. | 少校 你最好来看看 |
[59:06] | Blain’s body, it’s gone. | 布雷的尸体不见了 |
[59:09] | It came in through the tripwires. | 它避过了我们设下的陷阱 |
[59:12] | Took it right out from under our noses. | 在我们面前把布雷带走 |
[59:28] | That boar had to set off a tripflare… | 是那只猪误触陷阱 |
[59:31] | because there ain’t no other tracks. | 再没有其它足印 |
[59:33] | How could anyone get through this… | 怎么有人能通过陷阱 |
[59:35] | and carry out Blain without us knowing it? | 带走布雷又不让我们发觉? |
[59:38] | Why didn’t he try and kill one of us? | 我是指他为什么没杀人呢? |
[59:41] | He came to get the body. | 他来只是拿那尸体 |
[59:44] | He’s killing us one at a time. | 他一次只杀一个 |
[59:47] | Like a hunter. | 就像猎人一样 |
[1:00:05] | He’s using the trees. | 他是利用这些树潜进来的 |
[1:00:19] | Yesterday, what did you see? | 昨天你看到什么? |
[1:00:21] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费你的时间 |
[1:00:23] | No more games. | 别再跟我们玩把戏 |
[1:00:28] | I don’t know what it was. It… | 我不知道它是什么 |
[1:00:32] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:00:34] | It changed colors | 它会变颜色 |
[1:00:36] | like the chameleon. | 就像变色龙一样 |
[1:00:37] | It uses the jungle. | 它利用这丛林 |
[1:00:40] | Blain and Hawkins were killed by a lizard? | 你说他们是被蜥蜴杀死的? |
[1:00:43] | That’s a bullshit psych job. | 发什么神经 |
[1:00:44] | There’s 2 or 3 men out there. | 外面最多只有两三人在活动 |
[1:00:46] | Fucking lizard! | 去他妈的蜥蜴 |
[1:00:51] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:00:53] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:00:59] | Anna, | 安娜 |
[1:01:01] | the thing is hunting us. | 这东西在追捕我们 |
[1:01:02] | All of us. | 所有的人 |
[1:01:05] | You know that. | 你明白吗? |
[1:01:10] | What the hell are you doing? | 你以为你在做什么? |
[1:01:11] | We’ll need everyone. | 我们需要这里的每个人 |
[1:01:13] | l’m taking her back. | 我要带她回去 |
[1:01:13] | We leave in five minutes. | 我们五分钟后就要走 |
[1:01:15] | We’re not going yet. | 我们还不能走 |
[1:01:16] | Rendezvous is ten miles away. | 听着 救援部队很快便到 |
[1:01:18] | You think the chopper’s going to wait? | 你以为直升机会等我们吗? |
[1:01:19] | We make a stand now, | 狄龙 我们必须共同抵抗敌人 |
[1:01:22] | or nobody will be left. | 否则谁都不能活着出去 |
[1:01:24] | There is something else. | 还有一件事 |
[1:01:27] | When the big man was killed, | 那个大个子被杀的时候 |
[1:01:28] | you must have wounded it. | 你一定弄伤了它 |
[1:01:31] | Its blood was on the leaves. | 它的血滴在树叶上 |
[1:01:33] | If it bleeds, we can kill it. | 如果它会流血 那么我们就能杀掉它 |
[1:02:03] | Look out. | 小心 |
[1:02:26] | You really think this Boy Scout bullshit’s gonna work? | 你认为这童子军玩意有效? |
[1:02:30] | It can see tripwires. | 它能看到那些金属线 |
[1:02:31] | Maybe it can’t see this. | 但可能看不到这陷阱 |
[1:02:34] | Instead of complaining, maybe you should help. | 少废话了 赶紧帮忙 |
[1:03:36] | What makes you think he’ll come through here? | 怎么你认为它一定会走这里 |
[1:03:39] | The trees have tripwires every 50 yards. | 50码半径内的每棵树上 都绑上了金属线 |
[1:03:41] | This is the only way in. | 这是剩下的唯一通路 |
[1:04:10] | When I was little, | 当我还是小孩子时 |
[1:04:11] | we found a man. | 我们找到一个男人 |
[1:04:12] | He looked like…like butchered. | 他看起来像被屠宰过 |
[1:04:17] | The old women in the village crossed themselves… | 村里的老女人一直画十字 |
[1:04:19] | and whispered crazy things, such strange things. | 祈祷着疯狂 奇怪的祷词 |
[1:04:27] | Only in the hottest years this happens. | 只有在最热的年份 才会发生这种事 |
[1:04:33] | And this year, it grows hot. | 而今年也非常的热 |
[1:04:37] | We begin finding our men. | 我们开始找到那些男人 |
[1:04:40] | We found them sometimes without their skin | 有些被剥了皮 |
[1:04:44] | and sometimes much, much worse. | 有时更可怕 |
[1:04:53] | means “the demon who makes trophies of man.” | 魔鬼把男人当作他的战利品 |
[1:05:16] | What you gonna try next, cheese? | 你下回要用什么作饵 芝士? |
[1:05:23] | Hey, Dutch. Dutch! | 达奇! |
[1:06:34] | Shit! | 他妈的! |
[1:07:11] | I got you, you mother! I got you! | 捉到你了! 捉到了! |
[1:07:15] | I’m coming! | 我来追你! |
[1:07:18] | Mac! Mac! | 麦克! 麦克! |
[1:07:20] | Get Ramirez to the chopper. | 带他到直升机那里 |
[1:07:22] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:07:22] | Hold it. | 等一下 达奇 |
[1:07:23] | I’m going after Mac. | 我去追麦克 |
[1:07:24] | That’s not your style, Dillon. | 不像你的一贯作风 狄龙 |
[1:07:26] | I picked up bad habits from you. | 我从你这学了些坏习惯 |
[1:07:27] | Get your people the hell out. | 你们快走吧! |
[1:07:30] | You can’t win this, Dillon. | 你不可能赢的 狄龙 |
[1:07:31] | Maybe I can get even. | 也许我可以报仇 |
[1:07:36] | Dillon. | 狄龙! |
[1:07:42] | Just hold onto that damn chopper. | 你只要叫那直升机等我和麦克回来就好了 |
[1:07:52] | He’s busted up pretty bad, Major. | 他伤得很重 少校 |
[1:07:55] | I can make it. I can make it. | 我可以挨得住 |
[1:07:57] | Get the radio. Forget the rest. | 带走无线电 其它的都不要 |
[1:07:59] | Right! | 好的! |
[1:08:01] | Come on, Poncho. | 走吧! 宾 我们走吧 |
[1:08:03] | God! | 老天 |
[1:08:25] | “Long tall Sally” | 高个子萨丽 |
[1:08:26] | “she’s built sweet!” | 她非常甜美 |
[1:08:28] | “She got everything that Uncle John need” | 她什么都有 |
[1:08:31] | “Oh, baby” | 宝贝 |
[1:08:35] | “Baby” | 宝贝 |
[1:08:36] | “I’m gonna have me some fun” | 给我点快乐… |
[1:08:38] | “I’m gonna have me some fun” | 给我点快乐… |
[1:09:09] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[1:09:14] | Over here. | 我在这里 |
[1:09:21] | Over here. | 我在这里 |
[1:09:29] | Mac? | 麦克 |
[1:09:38] | Shh. | 嘘… |
[1:09:42] | Mac? | 麦克 |
[1:09:45] | Out there. Past them trees. | 它在那里 在那些树上 |
[1:09:52] | You see it? | 看得见吗? |
[1:09:58] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[1:10:09] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[1:10:10] | Yeah…I see it. | 是的 我看到了 |
[1:10:18] | You know, we can get this thing, Mac. | 现在我们可以杀了它 |
[1:10:23] | You work your way down there toward him. | 你慢慢爬过去接近它 |
[1:10:26] | I’ll get in back of him, flush him toward you. | 我在上头逼近它后面 把它赶去你处 |
[1:10:29] | When I flush the son of a bitch, | 当我赶那杂种时 |
[1:10:31] | you nail him. | 你就杀了它 |
[1:10:32] | I got a score to settle. | 我有个血海深仇要报 |
[1:10:35] | We’ve both got scores to settle. | 我们都有仇要报 |
[1:12:05] | Come on! Quickly! Hurry up! | 赶快! 我们快走! |
[1:12:09] | Don’t. Leave it. It didn’t kill you because you weren’t armed. | 不要拿! 它没杀你是因为你没武装 |
[1:12:13] | No sport. | 对它来说太没趣味! |
[1:12:47] | Mac. Mac. | 麦克! 麦克! |
[1:12:58] | Anytime. | 好说 |
[1:14:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧! |
[1:14:28] | Billy! | 比利! |
[1:14:31] | Billy, let’s go! | 比利 我们走吧! |
[1:14:56] | Give me the weapon! | 给我武器 给我武器 |
[1:15:57] | No! | 别拿! |
[1:16:08] | Run! Go! | 跑! 快走! |
[1:16:12] | Get to the chopper! | 去直升机那里 |
[1:16:59] | Oh, shit! | 他妈的 |
[1:20:51] | He couldn’t see me. | 它看不见我! |
[1:32:07] | Bleed, bastard. | 流血吧 杂种! |
[1:35:41] | You’re one ugly motherfucker. | 你真的丑得很! |
[1:36:02] | Bad idea. | 这主意真差 |
[1:38:04] | Come on. Come on! | 过来 过来啊! |
[1:38:07] | Do it! Do it! | 快啊 来啊! |
[1:38:12] | Come on, Come on. Kill me! l’m here! Kill me! | 来杀我 我在这里! 杀我啊! |
[1:38:17] | l’m here! kill me! | 来杀我! 我在这里 |
[1:38:19] | Come on, Kill me! l’m here! | 来杀我! 我在这里 |
[1:38:22] | Come on, do it now! Kill me! | 来啊 现在来杀我 |
[1:39:45] | What the hell are you? | 你到底是什么怪物 |