时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s bad, huh? | 这样做很不好 是吧 |
[00:08] | What happened? | 灯怎么灭了 |
[00:09] | It must be the storm. | 肯定是受雷雨天气影响 |
[00:12] | Something’s out there. | 外面有东西 |
[00:16] | Guys. | 姑娘们 |
[00:36] | Gotcha! | 吓到你们啦 |
[00:38] | That’s so not funny, Alison! | 这可一点都不好玩 艾莉森 |
[00:41] | I thought it was hilarious, girls. | 我觉得可好玩了 姑娘们 |
[00:44] | Ali, did you download the new Beyonce? | 艾莉 你下碧昂丝最新专辑了吗 |
[00:46] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[00:47] | I’m loving her new video. | 我大爱她最新的MV |
[00:48] | Maybe a little too much, Em. | 喜欢得有点过头了吧 艾米 |
[00:52] | Your turn. Go on. | 该你了 继续 |
[00:55] | Careful, Aria. | 悠着点儿 艾瑞亚 |
[00:56] | Take too much, and you’ll tell us all your secrets. | 喝太多可能会不经意泄露你的小秘密 |
[01:01] | Friends share secrets. | 朋友就该分享秘密 |
[01:02] | That’s what keeps us close. | 分享秘密会让我们更加亲密 |
[01:05] | Drink up. | 一饮而尽吧 |
[01:27] | Em. | 艾米 |
[01:31] | Where’s Ali and Spencer? | 艾莉跟斯宾塞哪儿去了 |
[01:33] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[01:41] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[01:42] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[01:45] | What do you mean she’s gone? | 什么叫她不见了 |
[01:47] | I’ve looked everywhere for her. | 我都找遍了 |
[01:52] | I think I heard her scream. | 我好像听见她的尖叫声了 |
[02:20] | Aria, are you okay? | 艾瑞亚 你没事吧 |
[02:25] | It’s weird to be home. | 回家来感觉很奇怪 |
[02:28] | We were gone a year. | 我们离开了一年 |
[02:30] | When you’re 16, that’s a long time. | 那时候你才16岁 确实是很久了 |
[02:32] | I still think about her everyday. | 我还是每天都想着她的事 |
[02:34] | Why don’t you call your friends? | 给好姐妹们打个电话吧 |
[02:36] | They don’t know we’re back from dad’s sabbatical. | 她们还不知道我们度假回来了 |
[02:39] | On the news, they’re calling it | 今天的新闻里写着 |
[02:42] | the anniversary of Alison’s disappearance, | 艾莉森失踪一周年纪念日 |
[02:45] | like it’s a party or something. | 说的好像这值得庆祝一样 |
[02:48] | Why don’t you give them a call? | 给好姐妹们打个电话吧 |
[02:52] | You five were inseparable, | 你们五个曾经形影不离 |
[02:54] | and those feelings don’t just go away. | 这种感情不会轻易消失的 |
[02:56] | I need a ride to lacrosse! | 谁能送我去练长曲棍球 |
[03:01] | I’ll take him. | 我送他去 |
[03:04] | Got lacrosse today? | 今天有长曲棍球训练吗 |
[03:05] | It’s first tryouts, | 第一轮选拔赛 |
[03:07] | and all my stuff’s in about a hundred boxes. | 但我的东西还在这一百个纸箱里呢 |
[03:08] | A hundred? | 哪儿有一百个 |
[03:10] | You know what I mean. | 反正你明白我的意思 |
[03:11] | Come on, let’s go look in the garage. | 来吧 咱去车库找找 |
[03:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:18] | Listen, I know coming back here | 听着 我知道回到这里 |
[03:20] | brings up a lot of memories. | 勾起了你很多回忆 |
[03:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:24] | Dad, I’m still keeping your secret, okay? | 爸爸 我还保守着你的秘密呢 行了吗 |
[03:29] | I mean, are you okay with Alison? | 我是说 你还想着艾莉森的事吗 |
[03:41] | And they’re running off to practice. | 他们出发去训练了 |
[03:44] | We are officially home. | 我们算是正式回家了 |
[03:59] | Hey, what time am I picking you up? | 我几点来接你啊 |
[04:01] | Uh, six. | 六点吧 |
[04:03] | Okay, I’m gonna grab some food. | 行 我先去吃点东西 |
[04:29] | Can I get a cheeseburger, please? | 给我一个芝士汉堡 谢谢 |
[04:32] | You got it. | 马上就来 |
[04:47] | You all right down there? | 你还好吗 |
[04:49] | I’m a bit jetlagged. I just got back from Europe. | 我还没倒过来时差 刚从欧洲回来 |
[04:52] | Where in Europe? | 欧洲哪儿 |
[04:54] | Iceland. | 冰岛 |
[04:57] | I spent some time in Reykjavik | 我在雷克雅维克[冰岛首都]待过一段时间 |
[04:59] | before I went to Amsterdam. | 那之前我去了阿姆斯特丹 |
[05:02] | It’s a great city. | 是座不错的城市 |
[05:05] | So, do you go to Hollis? | 你在赫里斯大学上学吗 |
[05:07] | Just graduated. | 刚毕业 |
[05:09] | I’m gonna start my first teaching job. | 我要开始第一份工作了 当老师 |
[05:11] | Yeah, I think I’d like to teach. | 那很好 我也想当老师 |
[05:17] | God, I love this song. | 我爱死这首歌了 |
[05:20] | B26. | B碟的第26首 |
[05:27] | What’s your major? | 你是什么专业的 |
[05:31] | Uh, well, I’m leaning toward English. | 我倾向于英语专业 |
[05:34] | That’s what I’m teaching. | 我就是教那个的 |
[05:37] | Well, and I write too, but… | 我也写作 |
[05:40] | So far, it’s mostly personal. | 但就是自己随便写写 没发表过 |
[05:42] | Just for me. | 写给自己看 |
[05:44] | I’m impressed. | 真厉害 |
[05:45] | Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[05:47] | Well, I tried writing. | 我以前也尝试过写作 |
[05:52] | I didn’t get very far. | 但没坚持下去 |
[05:54] | You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[05:56] | If you’re writing for yourself, | 写东西自娱自乐 |
[05:57] | it’s pure passion. | 这种单纯的激情很好 |
[06:01] | Maybe you’d let me read something of yours. | 我可以看看你的作品吗 |
[06:03] | Yeah? You’d really want to? | 是吗 你真的想看吗 |
[06:06] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[06:07] | You’re smart, you’ve traveled, | 你这么聪明 又爱旅行 |
[06:10] | great taste in music. | 对音乐的品味也不错 |
[06:12] | Like to know more about you. | 我想深入了解你 |
[06:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:19] | I’d like to know more about you too. | 我也想深入了解了解你 |
[07:21] | Could I see the Pradas in the front? | 能给我看看最新的普拉达墨镜吗 |
[07:22] | I’ll have to put some in the back. | 我都放在后面了 |
[07:25] | But they’re all maybes. | 总有漏网之鱼吧 |
[07:30] | Hey, is this me? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[07:32] | Or is it a little too much your mother? | 不觉得有点老气吗 |
[07:43] | I am loving those glasses. How much? | 我大爱这副墨镜 多少钱 |
[07:45] | 350. | 三百五 |
[07:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[08:02] | I cannot believe Spencer Hastings | 难以置信斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[08:04] | actually has time to shop. | 居然有时间来购物 |
[08:06] | I mean, you’re interning for the mayor, | 你要给市长当助理 |
[08:08] | taking classes at Hollis, and redoing the barn. | 要去赫里斯上课 要装修那个储物间 |
[08:10] | And in your leisure moments, you facebook and tweet. | 空闲的时候 你还要搞校内和微博 |
[08:13] | You know me. I like to stay busy. | 你懂的 我喜欢忙碌的生活 |
[08:15] | It’s called a summer vacay, Spence. | 这可是暑假 斯宾塞 |
[08:17] | You spent yours sunning and shopping. | 对你来说 暑假就是晒日光浴和购物 |
[08:18] | Tweet-tweet. | 我也上微博 |
[08:21] | Did you see the paper today? | 你今天看报纸了吗 |
[08:24] | Yeah. | 看了 |
[08:25] | She’s gone, but she’s everywhere. | 她失踪了 但却无处不在 |
[08:28] | I can’t believe it’s been a year. | 真不敢相信都过了一年了 |
[08:31] | Do you remember what Ali said that night, | 你还记得艾莉那晚说的话吗 |
[08:33] | about our secrets keeping us close? | 说秘密能让彼此更亲密什么的 |
[08:35] | I think it was the opposite. | 我觉得恰恰相反 |
[08:41] | So! What’s the occasion? | 那么 你要买什么场合穿的衣服 |
[08:43] | Family dinner. | 家庭聚会 |
[08:45] | We’re meeting Melissa’s fiance? | 我们要见梅丽莎的未婚夫 |
[08:47] | Did Miss Perfect find a Mr. Perfect? | 挑剔小姐找到梦中情人了吗 |
[08:49] | He’s a med student, so everyone’s thrilled. | 他是医学系学生 所以大家都很兴奋 |
[08:52] | Then that’s not the right top. | 那就不该选这件外套 |
[08:54] | You need to turn heads. | 你得吸引住大家的目光 |
[08:56] | Away from Melissa? Please. | 从梅丽莎那里抢风头 得了吧 |
[08:58] | She doesn’t always have to win. | 她不需要总是赢家 |
[09:04] | See you around the playground. | 回头见 |
[09:05] | See you. | 回头见 |
[09:31] | Hey, miss! | 嘿 小姐 |
[09:35] | You forgot your bag. | 你忘拿包了 |
[09:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:43] | I so thought you were busted. | 我还以为你被捉了 |
[09:45] | – Nice scarf. – Nice glasses. | -围巾很漂亮 -眼镜也不错 |
[09:56] | – Later. – See ya. | -回见 -再见 |
[09:58] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:01] | Hey. | 等等 |
[10:04] | Look, it’s the first day. I don’t want to be late. | 今天是开学第一天 我不想迟到 |
[10:06] | I love you, Aria. You know that, right? | 我爱你 艾瑞亚 你知道的对吧 |
[10:09] | Yeah. I know. | 当然知道 |
[10:10] | And you know that I love your mom. | 那你也知道我爱你妈妈吧 |
[10:13] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[10:16] | I made a mistake, okay? | 我犯了个错误 |
[10:18] | And I will be sorry about it for the rest of my life. | 我会对此抱憾终身 |
[10:22] | I just hope that someday you’ll be able to forgive me. | 我只是希望有一天你会原谅我 |
[10:25] | I hope so too. | 我也希望如此 |
[10:40] | Aria! | 艾瑞亚 |
[10:41] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[10:42] | Alison! | 艾莉森 |
[10:45] | Hey! You hear Mona? | 听见梦娜叫我们了吗 |
[10:46] | Hey, Aria! Maybe we should wait. | 艾瑞亚 我们是不是要等等她 |
[10:48] | – Hey, guys! – My god. | -伙计们 -我的天呐 |
[10:50] | Is she ever gonna get a clue? What a loser. | 她有自知之明吗 真是个失败的人 |
[10:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:04] | Hey, isn’t that your dad’s car? | 那不是你爸爸的车吗 |
[11:21] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[11:22] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[11:24] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[11:25] | Hey. | 你好 |
[11:27] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[11:28] | I almost didn’t recognize you. | 我差点认不出你了 |
[11:30] | I think the last time we saw each other, | 记得我们最后一次见面时 |
[11:32] | You had a pink stripe in your hair. | 你的头发还是用粉红色挑染的 |
[11:34] | Well, when your parents want you to be yourself | 那时候是 但当爸妈要你做回自己的时候 |
[11:37] | And you don’t know who you are… | 你自己都不知道自己是谁了 |
[11:39] | You wore it well. | 你以前那样很好看 |
[11:41] | You should have called about this. | 你应该打电话告诉我的 |
[11:42] | It’s so weird just running into you here. | 直接碰到你感觉好奇怪 |
[11:46] | Well, we’ve kind of lost touch, emily, remember? | 我们有点失去联系了 艾米丽 记得吗 |
[11:49] | That’s what we had to do. | 我们不得不这么做 |
[11:53] | I saw a poster of Alison yesterday. | 昨天我看见一张艾莉森的海报 |
[11:57] | It’s awful. | 感觉很难受 |
[11:58] | I mean, we all know she’s dead, right? | 我们都知道她已经死了 不是吗 |
[12:05] | I just never heard anyone say it. | 我只是从没听人说出来过 |
[12:10] | So, I hear the new teacher’s really hot. | 听说新来的老师很帅 |
[12:22] | Is that Hanna? | 那是汉娜吗 |
[12:24] | She’s the “It” Girl now. | 她现在是时尚女孩了 |
[12:26] | And where there’s Hanna, there’s Mona. | 哪里有汉娜 哪里就有梦娜 |
[12:30] | That’s mona? | 那是梦娜吗 |
[12:32] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[12:33] | Wow. Talk about a makeover. | 真是 彻底改变了 |
[12:39] | What’s up with her? | 她怎么了 |
[12:41] | You two fighting? | 你们两个吵架了 |
[12:43] | We didn’t just fall out of touch with you, Aria. | 我们不只是和你失去联系了 艾瑞亚 |
[12:45] | We all fell out of touch with each other. | 我们大家都不怎么联系了 |
[12:50] | They’re not so close anymore either. | 她们也不那么亲近了 |
[12:52] | So they’re friendly, but not friends. | 这么说她们只是友好 不是朋友 |
[13:09] | Holy crap. | 不是真的吧 |
[13:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:31] | Uh, I’m mr. Fitz, your new english teacher. | 我叫费兹 你们的新英语老师 |
[13:50] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[14:02] | I can’t believe they sold the house. | 我无法相信他们卖了房子 |
[14:04] | Just too many memories for the Dilaurentises. | 只是那房子有太多迪劳伦提斯的回忆了 |
[14:07] | I can’t even imagine. | 我甚至无法想象 |
[14:08] | It’s just so weird to think | 一想到其他人住进 |
[14:09] | of other people living in Alison’s house. | 艾莉森的房子我就觉得很奇怪 |
[14:11] | I know, honey. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[14:14] | Aria’s back. | 艾瑞亚回来了 |
[14:15] | Does she still have that pink hair? | 她还留着那粉红头发吗 |
[14:17] | No, mom, she doesn’t. | 不 妈 没了 |
[14:19] | You know something? I never really understood that family. | 知道吗 我永远不能理解那个家庭 |
[14:22] | Why would a mother let her daughter do something like that? | 为什么一个母亲会让她女儿做那样的事 |
[14:25] | Because they believe their kids are their equals, | 因为他们认为孩子和他们是平等的 |
[14:27] | not their property. | 而不是他们的财产 |
[14:29] | Honey, I don’t think you’re my property, | 亲爱的 我也没觉得你是我的财产 |
[14:31] | but I’m your mom. | 可我毕竟是你妈 |
[14:32] | What kind of mother would I be if I let you | 如果我让你像一个没教养的人一样跑来跑去 |
[14:34] | run around looking like a Goth? | 我还算是个什么样的妈妈 |
[14:36] | That kind of lifestyle might fly in Europe, | 那种生活方式可能在欧洲很平常 |
[14:39] | But it’s not gonna get you very far here in Rosewood. | 但在玫瑰镇 那样做你会和社会格格不入的 |
[14:42] | Not everyone dreams of making it in Rosewood, mom. | 不是每个人都梦想在玫瑰镇取得成功 妈妈 |
[14:45] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[14:48] | Some people dream of making it out. | 有些人梦想在外地取得成功 |
[15:12] | You want that? | 你想要那个吗 |
[15:14] | Maya st. Germain, A.K.A. New girl. | 我是玛雅·圣日耳曼 也被叫做新新女孩 |
[15:18] | I’m Emily. | 我叫艾米丽 |
[15:20] | Welcome to the neighborhood. | 欢迎来到这里 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:22] | Mmm. Foie gras and cornichons. | 肥鹅肝酱和醋渍小黄瓜 |
[15:25] | My favorites. | 我的最爱 |
[15:26] | It’s from my mother. | 是我妈做的 |
[15:28] | I figured. | 我猜也是 |
[15:30] | Oh, that stuff was in my room. | 那个东西本来放在我房间里 |
[15:32] | You can have anything you want. | 你想要什么尽管拿 |
[15:35] | It all belonged to Alison. | 这都是属于艾莉森的 |
[15:36] | Is she a friend of yours? | 她是你朋友吗 |
[15:38] | She was, a long time ago. | 曾经是 很久以前的事儿了 |
[15:40] | That’s all I get? No details? | 就这些吗 讲讲细节吧 |
[15:43] | Uh, there were five of us who used to hang out, but… | 我们五个人以前经常出去玩 |
[15:47] | We don’t anymore. | 不过现在不这样了 |
[15:48] | Would it be outrageous of me to ask | 不知我这样问是否冒犯 |
[15:51] | if you’ll help with our last few boxes? | 你能否帮我搬一下最后几个箱子呢 |
[15:53] | Yes. | 是有点冒犯的意思 |
[15:55] | But I don’t mind. | 但我不介意 |
[16:02] | So, why aren’t you still friends | 你们为什么 |
[16:04] | with the girl who used to live here? | 不和过去住在这里的那个女孩做朋友了呢 |
[16:06] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你的问题太多了 |
[16:08] | How else am I supposed to get to know you? | 不这样的话我怎么去了解你呢 |
[16:11] | There you go. Another question. | 你看看 又是一个问题 |
[16:12] | Fine. Your turn. | 好吧 该你了 |
[16:14] | Ask me anything. | 问我什么都行 |
[16:19] | Is this your boyfriend? | 这是你的男朋友吗 |
[16:20] | His name is Justin. | 他叫贾斯汀 |
[16:22] | He’s cute. | 他好可爱 |
[16:23] | He’s also 3,000 miles away. | 可爱的他现在远在千里之外 |
[16:27] | My boyfriend’s name is Ben. | 我的男朋友叫本 |
[16:29] | What’s he like? | 他怎么样 |
[16:30] | He’s a swimmer, like me. | 他是个游泳运动员 跟我一样 |
[16:34] | I bet you’re good. | 我打赌你游泳一定很棒 |
[16:35] | You totally have the body. | 这体型一看就是游泳健将 |
[16:39] | My mom’s a cellist. | 我妈是个大提琴手 |
[16:41] | They’re building a studio. | 他们正在建一个录音室 |
[16:43] | – Do you play? – Yeah. | -你也演奏吗 -当然 |
[16:45] | But not the cello. | 不过不是大提琴 |
[16:48] | If you’re a big jock, | 既然你是运动员的话 |
[16:50] | does that mean you’d kill me if I smoked a little weed? | 是不是说如果我抽烟草的话你就会杀了我 |
[16:53] | Now? | 现在 |
[16:55] | I won’t if you don’t want me to. | 你要不愿意的话我可以不抽 |
[16:57] | Where are your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[16:59] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[17:00] | They’re out. | 他们出去了 |
[17:02] | Go ahead. | 随便你吧 |
[17:10] | You want to join me? | 你想跟我一起吗 |
[17:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:18] | First time? | 第一次吗 |
[17:19] | No. | 才不是 |
[17:25] | Yes. | 好吧 是第一次 |
[17:26] | So I’m corrupting you. | 那是我把你带坏咯 |
[17:29] | You okay with that? | 你能行吗 |
[17:33] | Yeah. I think I am. | 可以 我想我可以的 |
[17:36] | Hey, what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[17:38] | You have an eye for design. I absolutely love it. | 你在设计方面一向很有眼光 我非常喜欢 |
[17:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:43] | Honestly, when mom said you were converting the barn to a loft, | 说实话 当妈妈告诉我你在改建谷仓的时候 |
[17:46] | I couldn’t see it, but it’s beautiful. | 我不怎么看好的 不过现在真的很漂亮 |
[17:49] | Job well done. | 干得好 |
[17:50] | I’m glad you like it. | 我很高兴你能喜欢 |
[17:52] | And I totally appreciate your letting us move in. | 而且我非常感激你让我们搬进来 |
[17:55] | What? | 什么 |
[17:56] | Ren and I are staying in the barn | 任跟我要重新装饰我们城里的房子 |
[17:58] | while we redo my place in the city. | 这段期间我们会呆在这个谷仓里 |
[18:00] | I’m moving in for junior year, Melissa. | 可我高三要搬过来住的 梅丽莎 |
[18:03] | That’s the deal that I made with mom and dad. | 这是我早就跟爸妈说好的 |
[18:05] | I got the grades, I did the internship, | 我好好学习 参加实习 |
[18:07] | I gave up my summer because I wanted this. | 我放弃了暑假都是因为我想得到它 |
[18:09] | Well, you’ll just have to wait. | 别激动 你只需要再等等 |
[18:11] | Why can’t you stay in my room? | 你们为什么不能住我的房间 |
[18:13] | We’re a couple, Spencer. | 我们是夫妻 斯宾塞 |
[18:15] | We need our own space, and mom and dad agree. | 我们需要自己的空间 爸妈也同意了 |
[18:18] | But they promised me. | 但他们先答应我的 |
[18:20] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[18:24] | I’m Ren. | 我是任 |
[18:26] | I was hoping you’d be happy for me. | 我希望你能为我感到高兴 |
[18:30] | Well, you know what they say about hope. | 你知道人们是怎么看待希望的吧 |
[18:33] | Breeds eternal misery. | 希望会带来无尽的痛苦 |
[18:38] | Sounds like she was counting on moving into the barn. | 听起来她好像很想搬进谷仓 |
[18:40] | Don’t worry about Spencer. She’ll get over it. | 别担心 她会没事的 |
[18:52] | Shouldn’t you know better? | 你应该更清楚吧 |
[18:54] | I mean, you are a med student, right? | 你是学医的 对吧 |
[18:56] | You’re a bit of a smart-ass. | 你还真有点儿小聪明的 |
[18:59] | A bit? | 只是有点吗 |
[19:01] | Does my sister know you smoke? | 我姐知道你抽烟吗 |
[19:04] | Does she have to know everything? | 她需要什么都知道吗 |
[19:09] | I’m sorry that we’re moving into your loft. | 很抱歉我们要搬进你的小阁楼了 |
[19:12] | If you want me to say something. | 如果你想让我道个歉或什么的 |
[19:13] | It wouldn’t make a difference. | 说这些有什么用 |
[19:17] | Thank you for being sorry. | 不过谢谢你的歉意 |
[19:23] | You’re not like Melissa’s usual boyfriends. | 你不像梅丽莎以前的那些男友 |
[19:26] | How am I unusual? | 我怎么不同了 |
[19:29] | We’re late for dinner. | 该去吃晚餐了 |
[19:36] | I actually like you. | 我还挺喜欢你的 |
[19:38] | That’s what’s unusual. | 这就是不同之处 |
[20:08] | You told me you went to Hollis. | 你告诉我你去荷里斯了 |
[20:12] | No. I said I was thinking about majoring in english. | 不 我是说我打算主修英语 |
[20:16] | And that’s true. | 这是真的 |
[20:19] | Look, I think you’re amazing, Aria. | 听着 我觉得你很出色 艾瑞亚 |
[20:23] | When I first met you, I thought… | 当我第一次遇到你时 我想 |
[20:26] | “Who is this girl?” | 这姑娘是谁 |
[20:37] | I’m still that girl. Nothing’s changed. | 我还是那个女孩 什么都没改变 |
[20:41] | Yes. Yes, it has. I’m your teacher. | 不 必须有改变 我是你的老师 |
[20:44] | I know it’s not just me. | 我知道不是我一厢情愿的 |
[20:46] | You…you feel like this is right for us too. | 你 你也觉得我们很来电 |
[20:49] | It’s not right. | 不是这样的 |
[20:54] | We just can’t. | 我们不能在一起 |
[21:06] | Thanks for walking me home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[21:08] | It’s no big deal. | 这没什么 |
[21:09] | Practice doesn’t start until four. | 训练四点才开始呢 |
[21:11] | I’ve never had a jock friend before. | 我从来没和运动特长生交过朋友 |
[21:14] | I guess that makes you my first. | 你是第一个 |
[21:25] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:28] | It’s hard for me to talk about. | 这很难开口 |
[21:31] | I didn’t tell you everything | 关于以前住在这里的那个女孩 |
[21:32] | about the girl who used to live here. | 我没有把所有的事情都告诉你 |
[21:33] | Alison. | 是叫艾莉森对吧 |
[21:35] | She disappeared last summer. | 她去年夏天失踪了 |
[21:37] | She’s still missing. | 现在还没有音讯 |
[21:38] | That must have been awful for you. | 你一定很难过吧 |
[21:41] | I used to think if I didn’t talk about her, | 我一直以为如果我不提起她 |
[21:43] | I wouldn’t think about her. | 就不会想起她 |
[21:44] | – But you still do. – Yeah. | -但你还是会想 -没错 |
[21:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉听到这个 |
[21:58] | See you tomorrow? | 那明天见咯 |
[22:00] | Yeah. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[22:19] | Hey, you been hanging out with Aria? | 你最近和艾瑞亚一起玩吗 |
[22:22] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[22:29] | [艾米丽 看起来我被取代了 你找到了另一个可以亲吻的朋友 A] | |
[22:36] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[22:39] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[22:40] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 怎么会不好呢 |
[22:56] | Perfect time for a jacuzzi. | 洗按摩浴的好时候 |
[22:57] | I thought you guys weren’t moving in till next week. | 我以为你们下周才搬进来 |
[22:59] | Melissa wanted to get settled before classes start. | 梅丽莎想赶在学期开始前安顿下来 |
[23:03] | You wouldn’t happen to have a towel, would you? | 你是不是碰巧有毛巾可以借我用一下呢 |
[23:17] | Tough day at school? | 学校今天不顺利吗 |
[23:19] | Tough field hockey practice. | 曲棍球训练太累人 |
[23:21] | I rowed for Oxford. | 我为牛津大学曲棍球队干活 |
[23:23] | That looks good on a med school app. | 说得好像那会给你的医校申请加分一样 |
[23:25] | I did it ’cause I loved it. | 我是因为喜欢才去的 |
[23:31] | You probably have a fluid buildup in your bursa sac. | 你的关节囊中可能有体液堆积 |
[23:33] | I bet you say that to all the girls. | 你对每个女生都这样说吧 |
[23:37] | I can help. | 我能帮你 |
[23:38] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[23:40] | Dr. Ren. | 任医生 |
[23:48] | That’s awesome. | 真舒服 |
[23:56] | Is that all right? | 这样可以吗 |
[23:59] | Ren? | 任 |
[24:10] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话呢 |
[24:12] | No one. | 没有 |
[24:22] | Found them. | 找到了 |
[24:32] | Look what else I found. | 看我还找到了什么 |
[24:34] | Ohh. She used to drag that thing everywhere. | 她以前走到哪儿都要带着它 |
[24:39] | I think you’re happy to be back. | 我觉得你回到家很开心 |
[24:41] | Aren’t you? | 你不也是吗 |
[24:42] | Well, haven’t decided yet. | 我的话 还不好说 |
[24:44] | Ohh. You and Aria are so much alike. | 你和艾瑞亚太像了 |
[24:47] | I don’t think she’s happy to be home either. | 我觉得她回到这里也不开心 |
[24:49] | I know it was like a vacation from our real life, but… | 我知道这就是生活中的一次度假 但是 |
[24:54] | I felt like we really bonded when we were away. | 出门在外的时候 我觉得大家心都在一起 |
[24:56] | Well, we had to connect. We didn’t know anybody else. | 我们只能彼此依靠 人生地不熟的 |
[24:59] | I don’t want to lose that. | 我不想失去这种感觉 |
[25:01] | Are you really worried that we will? | 你真的担心我们会失去吗 |
[25:05] | It’s just easy for stuff to get in the way. | 只是太多事情都很容易变为绊脚石 |
[25:10] | What do you mean? What kind of stuff? | 什么意思 什么样的事 |
[25:14] | You know, I’m really surprised that she brought that with us. | 我真的很吃惊 她竟然带着它一起 |
[25:17] | Well, she loves it because you gave it to her. | 她很喜欢它 因为是你送她的 |
[25:21] | What kind of stuff could get in the way of us? | 什么样的事情会成为我们的绊脚石 |
[25:23] | No, nothing, nothing. You know me. | 没 没什么 你知道我的 |
[25:24] | I just get a little overly obsessed about work, that’s all. | 我只是有点过分热衷于工作了 只是这样 |
[25:30] | We’re good, Ella. | 我们很好 埃拉 |
[25:32] | Come here. | 来 |
[25:34] | Mm. It’s all good. | 一切都很好 |
[25:38] | Oh, I drove past Alison’s house today. | 我今天开车路过了艾莉森的家 |
[25:41] | It’s definitely something I haven’t missed. | 往事历历在目 |
[25:43] | Oh, god. A year later. | 老天 已经一年了 |
[25:45] | Imagine what that poor family is going through. | 想象一下这可怜的一家人都在经历些什么 |
[25:47] | I can’t. I don’t ever want to imagine. | 不 我连想都不愿意去想象 |
[25:49] | If anything ever happened to you… | 如果你发生什么事情的话 |
[25:51] | Nothing is gonna happen. | 什么事都不会发生的 |
[25:53] | We are safe. We’re together. | 我们很安全 大家在一起 |
[25:56] | And we’re home. | 在自己家 |
[26:54] | [可怜的斯宾塞 妄想着和梅丽莎的男友能有什么 但记住了 如果你吻他 我会告密的 A] | |
[27:15] | Are you gonna eat that, sweetie? | 你真的要吃那个吗 甜心 |
[27:17] | I’m being a friend, Hanna. | 我是好心才说的 汉娜 |
[27:19] | Aren’t you supposed to be at Alison’s? | 你不是该在Alison家吗 |
[27:21] | Hi, girls! | 姑娘们 你们好 |
[27:22] | Hi, Ian. | 你好 伊恩 |
[27:22] | You still need help with your scoop, Spence? | 你还需要帮手吗 斯宾塞 |
[27:24] | I’ve got my stick in the car. | 我车里有小木棍 |
[27:25] | Ian, what are you, her babysitter? | 伊恩 你是她的保姆吗 |
[27:28] | You need to tell your sister. | 你应该告诉你姐姐 |
[27:30] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[27:35] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:41] | Outside. | 出来 |
[27:50] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[27:51] | She’s gonna find out. | 她迟早会发现的 |
[27:52] | No, she’s not. | 不 她不会的 |
[27:54] | I promise you, she is, | 我保证她会知道的 |
[27:56] | because if you don’t tell her, I will. | 因为如果你不去告诉她 我去 |
[27:59] | I thought you were my friend. | 我以为你是我的朋友 |
[28:01] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[28:03] | I’m trying to help you do the right thing. | 我只是做正确的事而已 |
[28:05] | It was one kiss. | 那只是一个吻 |
[28:06] | Now, you listen to me, Alison. | 听我说 艾莉森 |
[28:08] | Or what? | 不然怎样 |
[28:09] | If you say one word to my sister about Ian, | 伊恩的事 如果你敢和我姐姐提一个字 |
[28:12] | I will tell everyone the truth about the Jenna thing. | 我就把詹娜事件的真相告诉所有人 |
[28:47] | Alison? | 艾莉森回来了 |
[28:53] | I’m sorry for just stopping by. | 不好意思 我只是顺便路过 |
[28:55] | No. Any time, Em. Come on, you know that. | 不用道歉 艾米丽 我随时欢迎你的 |
[29:01] | Somebody left a note in my locker. | 有人在我的柜子里留了个字条 |
[29:04] | From “A”? | 署名是”A”吗 |
[29:06] | You too? | 你也收到了吗 |
[29:07] | Do you really think it’s her? Is it possible? | 你真的觉得是她吗 会有可能吗 |
[29:10] | Only Alison could have known. | 只有艾莉森自己明白 |
[29:12] | What? Known… known what? | 什么 知道什么 |
[29:16] | It was… | 只是 |
[29:17] | Personal? | 私事吗 |
[29:20] | I really believed she was dead. | 我真的以为她已经死了 |
[29:22] | Yeah. Yeah, we all did. | 是的 我们都那样认为 |
[29:25] | Could she really be back? | 会不会是她真的回来了 |
[29:27] | I think she’s playing with us. | 我觉得她在耍我们 |
[29:29] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做呢 |
[29:30] | It’s Alison that we’re talking about here. | 她可是艾莉森 |
[29:32] | I mean, wasn’t that her favorite sport? | 她不是最喜欢这种小把戏吗 |
[29:35] | Should we tell someone? | 我们该告诉别人吗 |
[29:39] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[29:40] | I don’t know about you, but… | 我不知道你怎么想 但是 |
[29:42] | I can’t. | 我说不出口 |
[29:49] | I’m glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[29:52] | It’s funny… | 真滑稽 |
[29:54] | I mean, even though I grew up here, | 我是说 虽然我在这里长大 |
[29:58] | I feel like a total outsider. | 可我觉得自己完全像个外人 |
[30:01] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:12] | I ran into Ella Montgomery today. | 我今天碰见了埃拉·蒙哥马利 |
[30:16] | Why didn’t you tell me Aria was back? | 你怎么没告诉我艾瑞亚回来了 |
[30:18] | It’s not like we’re still friends. | 我和她又不是朋友了 |
[30:20] | She didn’t know your father left. | 她不知道你爸爸离开了 |
[30:24] | I hate telling that story. | 我讨厌说那件事 |
[30:26] | So change the story. I did. | 那就改一下呗 我就改了 |
[30:30] | You grew up. You grew apart. | 我说你们变成熟了 产生了隔阂 |
[30:32] | It was mutual, and, honestly, | 彼此都这么觉得 而且说实话 |
[30:34] | we are much happier without him. | 没有他 我们过得更开心 |
[30:36] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[30:38] | Say it enough, and you’ll actually start to believe it. | 这样说多了 你自己都会开始相信 |
[30:42] | Well, I have to admit, it does sound a lot better than the truth. | 我得承认 这的确比事实真相好听多了 |
[30:45] | Nobody needs to know that we got dumped. | 用不着让别人知道我们被抛弃了 |
[30:48] | “We” Didn’t get dumped. I did. | 不是”我们”被抛弃了 是”我” |
[30:51] | He left both of us. | 他离开了我们俩 |
[30:55] | If that’s Mona, I’m staging an intervention. | 如果是梦娜 我可就要发威了 |
[31:01] | Hanna. It’s dinnertime. | 汉娜 现在是晚餐时间 |
[31:07] | It’s Ashley. | 我是艾什莉 |
[31:13] | Yes, I left it on your desk. | 是的 我放在你桌上了 |
[31:22] | Hanna Marin? | 是汉娜·玛琳吗 |
[31:23] | Yeah. Why? | 是我 怎么了 |
[31:24] | Is your mother home? | 你妈妈在家吗 |
[31:28] | Let me call you back. | 一会儿打给你 |
[31:30] | What’s this about? | 有什么事吗 |
[31:31] | We received a call from Rosewood mall security. | 我们接到了玫瑰镇商场保安部的举报 |
[31:34] | They have your daughter on tape | 根据监控录像显示 |
[31:35] | shoplifting a pair of sunglasses. | 您女儿在商场窃取了一副墨镜 |
[31:40] | I’m sure there’s been a mistake. | 这肯定是搞错了 |
[31:44] | I don’t think so. Could you turn around? | 我不那么认为 麻烦你转过去 |
[31:50] | Mom. | 妈 |
[32:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:51] | Really? | 真的 |
[33:07] | In a small town like this, | 在这种小镇里 |
[33:09] | what people think about you matters. | 人言可畏 |
[33:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:13] | Then why would you risk it all to steal a pair of sunglasses? | 那你为什么要冒险去偷一副墨镜呢 |
[33:17] | Hanna, | 汉娜 |
[33:18] | I buy you everything you need to be popular. | 任何能使你受欢迎的东西我都给你买了 |
[33:20] | That’s not why I do it. | 我那么做不是因为这个 |
[33:21] | Then why do…? This is something you do? | 那为什么 你经常偷窃吗 |
[33:24] | A few times. | 有几次了 |
[33:28] | This is about your father, isn’t it? | 是因为你爸爸 对吧 |
[33:32] | You think this is going to get his attention. | 你以为这么做就会引起他的关注 |
[33:38] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[33:39] | In Rosewood, you don’t have room to make a mistake. | 在玫瑰镇上 容不得你犯丁点错误 |
[33:44] | And neither do I. | 我也一样 |
[33:45] | I’m sorry. | 我道歉行了吧 |
[33:47] | I’ll fix it somehow. | 我会想办法弥补的 |
[33:49] | You will deny you did anything wrong. | 你要否认自己做过任何不光彩的事 |
[33:54] | It was a misunderstanding. | 那只是个误会 |
[33:55] | But… | 可是 |
[33:56] | I’m taking care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[34:34] | Maya! | 玛雅 |
[34:35] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[34:38] | I thought something might have happened to you. | 我以为你出事了 |
[34:39] | I tried to call you. | 我给你打过电话 |
[34:40] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[34:41] | They found your friend. | 他们找到你朋友了 |
[34:43] | I knew she was back. Is she inside? Emily! | 我就知道她回来了 她在里面吗 艾米丽 |
[34:47] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[34:49] | They found Alison’s body. | 他们发现的是艾莉森的尸体 |
[35:52] | I hear the cops take Hanna to the police station today. | 我听说汉娜今天被带到警局去了 |
[35:56] | You don’t think she’d ever talk about… | 你觉得她会提起 |
[35:58] | The Jenna thing? | 詹娜的事吗 |
[36:01] | We made promise. | 我们有过约定 |
[36:09] | Current owners of the residence were in the process of | 现任业主在为房子的重整装修 |
[36:12] | demolishing the structure to make room for a renovation project | 实施拆除工作时 |
[36:14] | when workers made the gruesome discovery. | 施工人员发现了这可怕的一幕 |
[36:17] | The parents of the deceased were unavailable for comment, | 死者的父母未做任何评论 |
[36:20] | but a family spokesperson has confirmed | 但该家庭的一位发言人已经证实 |
[36:22] | the gazebo was under construction | 15岁的艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[36:24] | the summer 15-year-old Alison Dilaurentis disappeared. | 去年夏天失踪时 露台确实在修建中 |
[36:28] | Tonight, the family is asking for privacy | 而今夜 这个家庭请求安宁 |
[36:30] | as they come to terms | 因为他们不得不面对 |
[36:31] | with the sad ending to a year-long mystery, | 长达一年的神秘失踪终以悲剧收场 |
[36:34] | And local authorities are coming to terms | 而玫瑰镇当地警方不得不面对 |
[36:36] | with the fact a killer is at large in Rosewood. | 凶手仍然逍遥法外的这一现实 |
[36:39] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[37:22] | The discovery of her body rocked this community, | 女孩尸体的发现 震惊了整个社区 |
[37:24] | and today, hundreds of mourners gather | 今天 数百名哀悼者聚集在此 |
[37:28] | to say goodbye to Alison Dilaurentis. | 与艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯道别 |
[37:55] | Was she a friend of yours? | 她是你朋友吗 |
[37:57] | Do you care? | 你还关心这个吗 |
[38:00] | I don’t know what I feel worse about… | 我不知道哪种感觉更糟糕 |
[38:02] | having to stay away from you | 是面对现实和你保持距离 |
[38:04] | or being a jerk about it. | 还是继续愚蠢地和你交往 |
[38:10] | Yeah, she was one of my best friends. | 是的 她曾是我的好朋友 |
[38:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:14] | For Alison, or for being a jerk? | 为艾莉森吗 还是为自己的愚蠢 |
[38:17] | Both. | 都有 |
[38:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:26] | I would never want to do anything that would get you in trouble. | 我从未要想过给你添麻烦 |
[38:40] | Goodbye, Ezra. | 再见 以斯拉 |
[39:28] | Mrs. Dilaurentis. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人 |
[39:30] | Aria! | 艾瑞亚 |
[39:32] | I’m so glad you came. | 你能来真是太好了 |
[39:36] | I asked the other girls to sit together up front. | 我让其他姑娘们都坐在前排了 |
[39:38] | It’s what Alison would have wanted. | 这会是艾莉森所希望的 |
[39:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:13] | Poor Ali. | 可怜的艾莉 |
[40:15] | Can you believe what a scene this is? | 瞧瞧这场面 |
[40:17] | Alison would have loved it. | 艾莉森肯定会喜欢的 |
[40:19] | Popular in life and death. | 在世与过世都受人瞩目 |
[40:33] | No, thanks. I don’t… | 不了 谢谢 我不 |
[40:34] | Today, I think you do. | 今天 我想你需要 |
[40:47] | Anyone we know? | 是我们认识的人吗 |
[40:49] | No, it’s just my mom sending me a text. | 不是 是我妈妈发来的短信 |
[40:55] | Emily and I aren’t the only ones who got messages from “A,” are we? | 不只有艾米丽和我收到了A的短信 是吧 |
[41:03] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[41:05] | It’s Jenna. | 詹娜来了 |
[41:31] | Did you see that Jenna Marshall was here? | 你看到詹娜·马歇尔了吗 |
[41:33] | I didn’t realize she and Ali were friends. | 我不知道她和艾莉也是朋友 |
[41:35] | They weren’t. | 她们不是朋友 |
[41:40] | The lord give them and | 上帝赐予我们生命 |
[41:43] | the lord take them away. | 上帝也会夺走生命 |
[41:57] | Emily. Spencer. | 艾米丽 斯宾塞 |
[41:59] | Aria and Hanna. | 艾瑞亚 汉娜 |
[42:01] | Do we know you? | 我们认识你吗 |
[42:03] | I’m detective Wilden. | 我是威尔顿警探 |
[42:05] | I understand you were all good friends with the victim. | 我知道你们与被害者是好友 |
[42:08] | Yeah, we were. | 是的 曾经是 |
[42:09] | I’m gonna need to talk to each one of you. | 我需要和你们每个人都谈一谈 |
[42:11] | We talked to the police when Alison went missing. | 艾莉森失踪时 我们已经和警察谈过了 |
[42:13] | And I intend to go over every one of your statements. | 我想再看看你们每个人的供词 |
[42:15] | This is no longer a missing persons investigation. | 这不再是一起失踪人口调查案了 |
[42:18] | It’s a murder. | 这是起谋杀案 |
[42:22] | Rest assured, | 放心 |
[42:23] | I will find out what happened that summer. | 我会查清楚去年夏天到底发生了什么事 |
[42:52] | Do you think he knows about…? | 你们觉得他是不是知道 |
[42:54] | No. How could he? | 不会 怎么可能 |
[43:04] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[43:06] | It’s from… | 署名是 |
[43:07] | I got one too. | 我也收到了 |
[43:08] | “I’m still here, bitches …and I know everything. | 我还在这里 小贱人们 我什么都知道 |
[43:13] | A A’.” |