时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Where’s Ali and Spencer? | 艾莉跟斯宾塞哪儿去了 |
[00:03] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[00:04] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[00:06] | I think I heard her scream. | 我好像听见她的尖叫声了 |
[00:08] | Did you see the paper today? | 你今天看报纸了吗 |
[00:10] | Yeah. | 看了 |
[00:11] | She’s gone, but she’s everywhere. | 她失踪了 但却无处不在 |
[00:13] | I’d like to know more about you. | 我想深入了解你 |
[00:15] | I’d like to know more about you too. | 我也想深入了解了解你 |
[00:17] | So, I hear the new teacher’s really hot. | 听说新来的老师很帅 |
[00:22] | Holy crap. | 不是真的吧 |
[00:24] | Somebody left a note in my locker. | 有人在我的柜子里留了个字条 |
[00:27] | From “A”? | 署名是”A”吗 |
[00:27] | 艾米丽 看起来我被取代了 你找到了另一个可以亲吻的朋友 –A | |
[00:28] | Do you really think it’s her? | 你真的觉得是她吗 |
[00:28] | 寻人启事:艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 今年应满16岁 | |
[00:29] | We received a call from Rosewood Mall security. | 我们接到了玫瑰镇商场保安部的举报 |
[00:33] | They have your daughter on tape | 根据监控录像显示 |
[00:34] | shoplifting a pair of sunglasses. | 您女儿在商场窃取了一副墨镜 |
[00:37] | First time? | 第一次吗 |
[00:38] | Yes. | 是第一次 |
[00:39] | So I’m corrupting you. | 那是我把你带坏咯 |
[00:40] | We’re meeting Melissa’s fiance. | 我们要见梅丽莎的未婚夫 |
[00:42] | I’m Wren. | 我是任 |
[00:43] | That feels awesome. | 真舒服 |
[00:45] | They found your friend. | 他们找到你朋友了 |
[00:46] | I knew she was back. Is she inside? | 我就知道她回来了 她在里面吗 |
[00:48] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[00:49] | They found Alison’s body. | 他们发现的是艾莉森的尸体 |
[00:51] | It’s Jenna. | 詹娜来了 |
[00:57] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[00:58] | It’s from… | 署名是 |
[01:00] | I got one too. | 我也收到了 |
[01:01] | “I’m still here, bitches…” | 我还在这里 小贱人们 |
[01:04] | “and I know everything. -A” | 我什么都知道 A |
[01:14] | Why was Jenna there? | 詹娜为什么会出席葬礼 |
[01:16] | I guess she’s back. | 我猜她回来了 |
[01:17] | That cop acted like we were suspects or something. | 那警察搞得好像我们是疑犯似的 |
[01:21] | Do you think we looked guilty? | 我们看起来鬼鬼祟祟吗 |
[01:23] | Why would we? | 我们干嘛要鬼鬼祟祟 |
[01:24] | We haven’t done anything wrong. | 又没做过什么见不得人的事 |
[01:25] | Except lie about the Jenna thing. | 除了在詹娜的事上说谎 |
[01:27] | We promised | 我们发过誓 |
[01:28] | we’d never bring up the Jenna thing again, remember? | 再也不提詹娜的事 记得吗 |
[01:31] | It never happened. | 就当什么都没发生过 |
[01:32] | Have you found a way to forget? | 你敢说你彻底忘了吗 |
[01:35] | I still wake up sometimes in the middle of the night. | 到现在我有时还因为这事半夜惊醒呢 |
[01:37] | Aria, it was an accident. | 艾瑞亚 那是个意外 |
[01:42] | It’s medicinal. | 这是药 |
[01:45] | Cramps. | 我痛经了 |
[01:48] | I don’t get it. | 我很纳闷 |
[01:49] | How does “A” Know something about me | 我和艾莉森之间的秘密 |
[01:51] | that only Alison knew? | 这位A怎么会知道 |
[01:52] | Ali knew all of our secrets, but | 艾莉知道我们的所有秘密 可 |
[01:56] | we never knew any of hers. | 我们从不知道她的秘密 |
[01:58] | I knew some. | 我略知一二 |
[01:59] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[02:02] | – Talk. – I can’t. | -说啊 -我不能 |
[02:05] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[02:05] | No, you are not gonna drop a bomb like that and just clam up! | 你可不能猛料爆到一半又不吭声了 |
[02:08] | She’d so kill me if I told you. | 我说出来她会跟我没完的 |
[02:10] | She’s dead. | 她都死了 |
[02:13] | Ali was seeing someone that summer. | 去年夏天艾莉跟人秘密约会了 |
[02:16] | I knew she was keeping something from me… | 我就知道她有事瞒着我 |
[02:19] | from us. | 我是说 瞒着咱们 |
[02:20] | Well, why didn’t she want us to know? | 她为什么瞒着我们呢 |
[02:22] | He was an older boy, and he had a girlfriend. | 他比咱大几岁 而且有女友了 |
[02:25] | Who was it? | 他是谁啊 |
[02:26] | She never told me his name. | 她从没告诉过我他的名字 |
[02:28] | That’s only half the secret. | 这只能算半个秘密 |
[02:30] | It’s more than you ever got from her. | 那也比你知道的多了 |
[02:32] | How is that Ali told us nothing, | 怎么会这样 艾莉对我们守口如瓶 |
[02:34] | and we told her everything? | 我们却对她全盘托出 |
[02:37] | Because she made us feel like | 因为她让咱们产生一种 |
[02:39] | we were part of something special. | 身在特殊小团体的感觉 |
[02:41] | We were. | 我们确实曾是铁杆五人组 |
[02:44] | I miss that. | 还挺怀念的 |
[02:45] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:47] | I miss Ali. | 我想艾莉了 |
[02:51] | I can’t believe you still wear that. | 你居然还戴着那手链 |
[02:54] | Ali still wears hers. | 艾莉还戴着她那条呢 |
[02:56] | Wore. | 曾经戴着 |
[02:58] | When Ali didn’t come home that night, | 艾莉失踪的那个晚上 |
[03:00] | I knew something terrible must have happened, | 我就知道发生了可怕的事情 |
[03:02] | But there was always some part of me | 但我总还心存侥幸 |
[03:04] | that imagined someday she’d just show up. | 想象她有一天会突然露面 |
[03:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:08] | I used to think that maybe she’d just | 我原来以为她可能只是 |
[03:11] | run off with some guy. | 跟哪个家伙私奔了 |
[03:13] | She was laying on a beach somewhere. | 或者只是在哪个海滩上逍遥 |
[03:15] | Or getting a tan out by the pool with that hot lifeguard. | 或是在那个帅哥救生员的池边晒太阳 |
[03:18] | Ohh. Yeah… What was his name? | 我还记得 他叫什么来着 |
[03:21] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[03:22] | “Save me!” | 帅哥快来救我 |
[05:07] | That’s the last of the milk. | 没有牛奶了 |
[05:09] | It’s on the list. | 我写在购物清单上了 |
[05:12] | …Over the area right now with a lot of warm air, | 这片区域现在有大股暖流 |
[05:15] | But we’ve got a cold front moving in from the west right here behind me. | 但前方有冷空气从西部移动过来 |
[05:18] | In other news, | 现在是其他方面的消息 |
[05:20] | Rosewood detective Darren Wilden | 玫瑰镇威尔登侦探 |
[05:22] | Held a press conference this morning. | 今早召开了新闻发布会 |
[05:24] | The coroner did release his findings this morning, | 验尸官今早公布了检查结果 |
[05:27] | And although Alison Dilaurentis’ body | 虽然艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯的尸检显示 |
[05:30] | Did show signs of a blunt-force head trauma, | 她的头部曾受到钝器攻击 |
[05:32] | The cause of her death was suffocation. | 但她真正的死因是窒息 |
[05:40] | Are you okay going to school today? | 你今天还可以去学校吗 |
[05:42] | Yeah. I’ll be fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[05:46] | I don’t want to think about what the police are saying, | 我不会去想警方说的话 |
[05:48] | And you shouldn’t either. | 你也不该想 |
[05:50] | Try to remember Alison as the beautiful girl you knew. | 记住 艾莉森还是你认识的那个漂亮女孩 |
[05:58] | I’m really sorry, mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[06:00] | For what? | 为什么 |
[06:01] | The cop. | 警察 |
[06:03] | It’s over. Okay? | 都结束了 知道吗 |
[06:07] | We won’t be seeing him again. | 我们不会再见到他了 |
[06:16] | Is that amber rose? | 那是蜜黄玫瑰色吗 |
[06:19] | It’s a good color for you. | 这颜色很适合你 |
[06:21] | I had to look twice to make sure that was Hanna. | 我看了两次才敢确认那是汉娜 |
[06:25] | Right? | 真的吗 |
[06:26] | That was some funeral dress. | 她像是穿了一件丧服 |
[06:27] | Her mother didn’t get that from Curvy Girl. | 她妈肯定不是在魅力女孩给她买的 |
[06:30] | Who shops at Curvy Girl? | 谁去魅力女孩买东西 |
[06:31] | No one, anymore. | 再没有谁了 |
[06:32] | Do you not have time for breakfast? | 你连吃早饭的时间都没有吗 |
[06:34] | No. I’m probably gonna be late tonight too. | 是啊 今晚我大概也会晚回 |
[06:37] | Late nights already? We just got here. | 已经开始晚归了吗 我们才回来 |
[06:41] | Yeah. What’s that about? | 是的 什么事情啊 |
[06:43] | What’s it about? | 什么事 |
[06:44] | Being gone for a year. | 离开了一年 |
[06:46] | Playing catch-up. | 有很多事要处理 |
[06:47] | Faculty meetings. Changing my curriculum. | 教职工会议 调整我的课程 |
[06:49] | Demanding students. | 求知若渴的学生 |
[06:51] | Maybe your family’s demands should come first. | 也许你该把家庭放在第一位 |
[06:58] | I’m gonna be late. Love you, Ella. | 我要迟到了 我爱你 埃拉 |
[07:04] | What was that about? | 刚才是怎么了 |
[07:06] | You guys were getting along so well when we were away. | 出门在外的时候你们俩关系挺好的 |
[07:08] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[07:09] | Well, you know, she’s… | 你知道的 她是个 |
[07:11] | She’s a teenage girl, Ella. | 她是个处于青春期的女孩 埃拉 |
[07:13] | Aren’t they all moody and unpredictable? | 这年纪的孩子不都喜怒无常吗 |
[07:31] | So… | 你 |
[07:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:36] | That… Was a dumb question. | 这个问题真傻 |
[07:39] | Of course you’re not okay. | 你当然不好 |
[07:41] | I, um, I thought about going to the funeral, | 我本来打算去参加葬礼的 |
[07:44] | But I… I didn’t know her, and it didn’t… | 但我不认识她 感觉 |
[07:47] | Feel right. | 很奇怪 |
[07:48] | No, I… I understand. | 没关系 我理解 |
[07:51] | Can I have a sip? | 我可以喝一口吗 |
[07:53] | Sure. Do you want your own? | 当然 你想来一杯吗 |
[07:55] | I’d rather share yours. | 我想喝你的 |
[08:07] | You look tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[08:08] | I haven’t gotten much sleep. | 我没有怎么睡觉 |
[08:10] | My mom found another one of Alison’s boxes in the basement. | 我妈妈在地下室又找到一箱艾莉森的东西 |
[08:15] | There were pictures of her in my room. | 我的房间里还有很多她的照片 |
[08:18] | Her room. | 她的房间 |
[08:21] | She’s everywhere. | 到处都是她的影子 |
[08:24] | And that poster. | 还有寻人启事 |
[08:27] | Someone should take those posters down. | 该有人把这些寻人启事撕掉 |
[08:31] | It hurts way too much to look at them. | 看到它们让人太难过了 |
[08:36] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[08:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:47] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[08:49] | Mom, this is Maya St. Germain. | 妈妈 她是玛雅·圣日耳曼 |
[08:51] | – Oh, Maya. Hi. – Hi! | -玛雅 你好 -嗨 |
[08:57] | Well, I would say welcome to the neighborhood, but… | 我本来打算说欢迎来我们社区的 但 |
[08:59] | It’s kind of hard | 你们家后院成了犯罪现场 |
[09:01] | when your backyard’s a crime scene. | 说欢迎你貌似不太合适 |
[09:03] | Still? | 还是那样吗 |
[09:04] | It’s where people come to be close to her. | 人们去那悼念她 |
[09:07] | They light candles and leave teddy bears. | 他们在那儿点蜡烛 放泰迪熊 |
[09:10] | I get it, but it still feels like her house. | 我能理解 但让人感觉那还是她的家 |
[09:14] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[09:16] | I can understand how you’re not sleeping. | 我明白你为什么睡不好了 |
[09:18] | You know, Maya, why don’t you just spend a few days with us? | 玛雅 为什么你不来跟我们住几天呢 |
[09:22] | You could sleep in Emily’s room. | 你可以跟艾米丽一起睡 |
[09:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:44] | Nice! | 好球 |
[09:45] | So I hear you’re gunning for varsity captain. | 我听说你在争取当校队队长 |
[09:48] | Well, I have a shot, so… | 我的确有机会 所以… |
[09:50] | If a Hastings has a shot, she takes the shot. | 海斯汀一出马 肯定十拿九稳 |
[09:53] | Is that a drinking game? | 那是喝酒游戏吗[shot有喝酒的意思] |
[09:54] | Yeah, it should be. | 是的 应该是 |
[09:56] | Spencer, this is Maya. | 斯宾塞 她是玛雅 |
[09:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:59] | New girl who moved into dead girl’s house. | 就是搬进死去姑娘家的新姑娘 |
[10:04] | Can’t believe I just said that. | 不敢相信这话从我嘴里蹦出来了 |
[10:06] | Yeah, I can’t believe you just said that either. | 我也不敢相信 |
[10:08] | I think Brad Pitt and I are missing the same sensitivity chip. | 我觉得我像布拉德·皮特一样少根筋 |
[10:12] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[10:13] | We’re all trying to find a way to deal with it. | 我们都在尽力熬过去 |
[10:16] | Maya and I are going for some caffeine. | 玛雅和我准备去喝杯咖啡 |
[10:18] | Do you want to join? | 一起来吗 |
[10:19] | Oh, I’d kill for a latte, but, um… | 我超想喝一杯拿铁 但是 |
[10:22] | This is my only time to practice, so… | 我就只剩这点时间训练了 所以 |
[10:25] | We’ll catch you later. | 一会儿见了 |
[10:31] | She’s intense. | 她自我要求挺高啊 |
[10:32] | If you knew her parents, you’d understand. | 你要是见过她父母 就不会觉得奇怪了 |
[10:42] | Can I talk to you? | 能和你说句话吗 |
[10:44] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[10:47] | I’d like to transfer out of your class. | 我想转到别的班去 |
[10:54] | Can you come inside for a minute, please? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:10] | I understand where you’re coming from. | 我知道你这样做的原因 |
[11:13] | I just… Wish that you could stay in the class. | 我只是 希望你可以继续留在班里 |
[11:17] | This isn’t an easy decision. | 下决心不容易 |
[11:20] | But I feel like it’s the right thing to do. | 但我明白这样做是对的 |
[11:24] | I can keep my feelings in check. | 我能把感情掩饰得很好 |
[11:25] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[11:27] | And even if I could, I don’t want to. | 即使我能 我也不想 |
[11:31] | It’s too hard to sit in this room every day | 每天坐在这间教室上课 |
[11:33] | and call you Mr. Fitz. | 喊你费兹老师实在太痛苦了 |
[11:37] | Okay? I can’t pretend like I don’t know you. | 我无法假装不认识你 |
[11:43] | So… | 那么 |
[11:45] | Will you sign it? | 你能签个字吗 |
[11:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[11:55] | Yeah, I’m… I’m sure. | 是 我确定 |
[12:09] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[12:23] | Okay, I am all for boob jobs, | 你知道的 我不反对隆胸 |
[12:26] | but when I see those, I want to “Moo.” | 但我看到那胸部的时候 我只想吐 |
[12:31] | I spy a Sean. | 我看见你家肖恩了 |
[12:32] | I’ll see you at lunch. | 午餐时再见了 |
[12:43] | – What’s wrong? – You surprised me. | -怎么了 -你吓我一跳 |
[12:46] | We still on for the movie? | 按原计划看电影去吗 |
[12:48] | My mom invited Maya to stay with us tonight. | 我妈邀请玛雅今晚过来住 |
[12:51] | What kind of jammies do you think new girl wears? | 你猜那女生穿什么款的睡衣 |
[12:54] | How would I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[12:56] | I’ll see you at practice. | 那训练场见吧 |
[13:05] | Will the following students please come to the office– | 请以下同学到办公室来一趟 |
[13:08] | Emily Fields, | 艾米丽·菲尔兹 |
[13:10] | Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, | 艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[13:14] | Hanna Marin. | 汉娜·玛琳 |
[13:21] | Wait. | 等下 |
[13:24] | It’s from “A.” | 又是A的短信 |
[13:29] | “Dead girls walking.” | 死去的姑娘复活了 |
[13:51] | So let’s see… | 我们来看看 |
[13:55] | You thought you heard her scream. | 你说你听见她尖叫了 |
[13:57] | I-I said that, yeah. | 我是说过 没错 |
[13:59] | And when you three woke up in the barn, | 你们三个在谷仓醒来后 |
[14:01] | Alison was gone, | 艾莉森不见了 |
[14:03] | and so was Spencer. | 斯宾塞也失踪了 |
[14:05] | Yes, I woke up before them, | 是的 我先醒过来 |
[14:06] | and I realized that Ali was missing, so… | 然后发现艾莉不见了 所以 |
[14:09] | So you went looking for her. | 所以你出去找她 |
[14:12] | That’s what happened. | 就是这样 |
[14:14] | I got that. | 明白了 |
[14:16] | So, what’s up? | 那到底发生什么了 |
[14:16] | Was this a slumber party, or…? | 你们是在开同睡派对 还是 |
[14:18] | Is this an interrogation? | 这是在审问我们吗 |
[14:20] | No, just a routine follow-up. | 不是 只是个常规的调查而已 |
[14:24] | Why did you guys all fall asleep? | 你们怎么会同时长睡不醒 |
[14:26] | I guess we were tired. | 我猜是累了吧 |
[14:28] | Tired? | 累了 |
[14:29] | Really. | 不是吧 |
[14:33] | Is that how you remember it, Hanna? | 汉娜 你印象中也是这样吗 |
[14:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:37] | Yeah, you guys were tired. | 好吧 是你们几个累了 |
[14:38] | Look, we’ve told you everything we know, | 我们已经向你全盘托出了 |
[14:40] | just like we did the night she went missing. | 就像她失踪那晚一样 |
[14:42] | I know, and you see, the thing is, | 我知道 你们看 问题就在于 |
[14:44] | it’s almost exactly what you said last year– | 你们的口供和去年完全一样 |
[14:47] | Almost like it was rehearsed. | 就像事先排练过 |
[14:51] | Like Spencer said, we’ve told you everything we know. | 就像斯宾塞说的 我们无所保留 |
[14:58] | He knows we’re lying. | 他知道我们说谎了 |
[14:59] | Lying is not a crime. | 说谎不构成犯罪 |
[15:01] | It is when you’re giving false statements to the police. | 向警察做伪证就是犯罪 |
[15:03] | It’s called obstruction of justice. | 这叫妨碍司法公正 |
[15:05] | Oh, please! We lied about drinking. | 拜托 我们只不过隐瞒了喝酒的事 |
[15:07] | But the truth that matters is we don’t know anything | 但重点是我们对那晚艾莉发生了什么 |
[15:09] | about what happened to Ali that night. | 完全一无所知 |
[15:11] | We also know about someone who might have wanted to hurt her. | 但我们还知道有可能会伤害她的人 |
[15:14] | We should have told the police | 我们本该告诉警察 |
[15:15] | the truth about Jenna’s accident the night it happened. | 詹娜出事那晚的真相 |
[15:17] | I wanted to, remember? | 我当时是想说来着 记得吗 |
[15:19] | We had a chance to do more than just tell the truth. | 我们能做的不仅仅是说出事实 |
[15:22] | We had a chance to stop Ali. | 我们本有机会阻止艾莉的 |
[15:23] | But we didn’t. | 但我们没有 |
[15:25] | And telling the police now about what happened to Jenna | 就算现在告诉警察詹娜的事 |
[15:27] | isn’t going to make her see again. | 她也不能重见光明 |
[15:29] | It’ll just ruin our lives. | 只会把我们自己毁了 |
[15:36] | Oh, my god, she’s back in school too? | 天啊 她也回学校了 |
[15:46] | Jenna? | 詹娜 |
[15:48] | Hey, it’s– it’s Aria. | 嘿 我是艾瑞亚 |
[15:50] | Do you… want to come sit with us? | 你愿意跟我们坐一起吗 |
[15:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:56] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[16:03] | So you’re gonna be between Hanna and Emily, | 你就坐在汉娜和艾米丽中间 |
[16:05] | and Spencer’s right across from you. | 斯宾塞在你正对面 |
[16:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:12] | Yeah. And here’s a chair. | 没关系 椅子在这儿 |
[16:14] | So…This would be Alison’s chair, right? | 这儿以前是艾莉森专座 是吧 |
[16:18] | No. We’re not even sitting at that table. | 不 我们以前不坐这儿 |
[16:21] | You know, | 你们知道吗 |
[16:23] | she came to visit me in the hospital after the accident. | 她在意外发生后去医院看过我 |
[16:25] | Alison did? | 艾莉森去看过你 |
[16:29] | Everyone misunderstood Alison, | 大家都不了解艾莉森 |
[16:30] | but I knew exactly who she was. | 但我很清楚她的为人 |
[16:32] | When did you get back, Jenna? | 詹娜 你什么时候回来的 |
[16:35] | We heard that you were in Philadelphia, | 听说你去了费城 |
[16:37] | a school for the… visually impaired. | 去了个专为… 视觉障碍人士设的学校 |
[16:40] | You can say “Blind,” Spencer. | 斯宾塞 你直接说盲人就好 |
[16:43] | It’s okay. It’s not a dirty word. | 没关系的 又不是什么脏话 |
[16:52] | It’s so quiet. | 怎么都不说话 |
[16:55] | You guys used to be the fun table. | 你们桌以前最热闹了 |
[17:00] | What happened to you girls? | 今天是怎么了 |
[17:27] | I see you! | 我看见你了 |
[17:31] | Oh, my god, I can’t believe it! | 天啊 真是难以置信 |
[17:32] | Who was it, Ali? What did you see? | 谁啊 艾莉 你看到谁了 |
[17:34] | He was in that tree, spying on us! | 他在树上偷窥我们 |
[17:36] | – I am so creeped out! – Who was it? | -我要疯了 -是谁啊 |
[17:38] | It was that perv, Toby Cavanaugh. | 就是那个变态 托比·加瓦诺 |
[17:39] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure! | -你确定 -当然 肯定是 |
[17:41] | He was right there! | 他刚才就躲在那儿 |
[17:43] | I bet he saw us all naked. | 他肯定把我们都看光光了 |
[17:45] | Should we tell someone? | 要报警吗 |
[17:48] | I mean, we could. | 可以 |
[17:51] | But I have a better idea. | 但我有个更好的主意 |
[18:00] | Are we sure he’s not in there? | 你确定他不在那里面 |
[18:02] | He’s not, okay? | 他不在 行了吧 |
[18:03] | You’ve got the lighter, right, Spencer? | 斯宾塞 带上打火机了吗 |
[18:05] | Let’s wait a second. | 等等 |
[18:07] | What, Emily? | 艾米丽 怎么了 |
[18:08] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做 |
[18:10] | Fine. Go back. You’re on your own. | 那好 你回去 我不拦你 |
[18:11] | Okay, maybe Emily’s right. | 或许艾米丽说的对 |
[18:13] | We should just call the cops. They’ll take care of it. | 我们应该叫警察 他们会处理 |
[18:15] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么意思 |
[18:18] | Girls, Toby Cavanaugh is a freak, | 姐妹们 托比·加瓦诺是个变态 |
[18:21] | and we need to teach him a lesson. | 我们得给他点教训 |
[18:23] | If he thinks he can come | 如果他觉得自己可以明目张胆地 |
[18:24] | and spy on us while we’re in your bedroom, Emily, | 偷窥我们在你屋里换衣服 艾米丽 |
[18:26] | he needs to know that his little domain | 我们也得让他知道自己的小天地 |
[18:27] | is no longer a safe little hideout. | 已经不再是一个安全避风港了 |
[18:30] | Who knows what he does in there all day, that little freak. | 鬼知道那个小变态成天在这儿干嘛 |
[18:32] | Are you sure that it was Toby? | 你确定那人是托比吗 |
[18:34] | Yes! And it’s a stink bomb, for God’s sakes! | 当然 这只不过是个臭气弹 |
[18:36] | We’re not nuking the place. Now, let’s do it. | 不会把这儿炸飞的 赶紧动手吧 |
[18:40] | Give me the lighter. | 把打火机给我 |
[19:03] | – Let’s get out of here. – Run | -快离开这里 -快跑 |
[19:12] | Ali, what did you do! | 艾莉 你做了什么 |
[19:14] | We have to get out of here. Come on, let’s go! | 我们得赶快离开 快走 |
[19:32] | Aren’t you gonna get that? | 你们不看短信吗 |
[19:58] | Okay, people, let’s take our seats. | 上课了 大家都回去坐好 |
[20:11] | Am I late? | 我迟到了吗 |
[20:12] | It’s– it’s Mona, right? | 你是梦娜 是吧 |
[20:14] | That’s right, Mr. Fritz. | 没错 费里兹老师 |
[20:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:18] | Take your seat, Mona, please. | 梦娜 快找位置坐下吧 |
[20:24] | It’s “Fitz,” Not “Fritz.” | 他叫费兹 不是费里兹 |
[20:25] | Oops. | 糟糕 |
[20:26] | If the mockingbird represents the idea of innocence, | 如果说更知鸟是清白无辜的象征 |
[20:31] | what characters are innocent? | 那么哪些人物是无辜的呢 |
[20:34] | Take a second. Jot down your ideas. | 仔细想想 然后写在纸上 |
[20:37] | We’ll discuss. | 我们等会儿来讨论 |
[21:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:41] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[21:42] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[21:44] | It’s too hard to stop if we go there. | 一旦开始就很难停下来了 |
[21:46] | Oh, come on, Sean. | 来吧 肖恩 |
[21:48] | It’s just us two. It’s okay. | 现在只有我们两个人 没关系的 |
[21:54] | Come on, Hanna, I… | 别这样 汉娜 我… |
[22:02] | You do like me like that, right? | 你喜欢我这样对你 不是吗 |
[22:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[22:08] | I mean, maybe you… | 那么 也许你… |
[22:09] | still think of me as just a friend, | 还是只把我当朋友 |
[22:13] | the girl I used to be. | 像以前一样 |
[22:30] | Do you kiss your friends like that? | 你能这样吻你的朋友吗 |
[22:32] | No. | 不 |
[22:34] | Look… | 其实 |
[22:35] | I like the girl you used to be, | 我喜欢过去的你 |
[22:37] | just like I like the girl you are now. | 同样也喜欢现在的你 |
[22:40] | Is this waiting thing something you really want, | 把春宵一刻留到婚后真是你的主意 |
[22:42] | or is it because of your dad? | 还是因为你父亲 |
[22:44] | No, it’s me. It’s… | 不 是我 是… |
[22:45] | It’s my choice. | 是我的选择 |
[22:51] | Hi, Mrs. Marin. | 你好 玛琳夫人 |
[22:53] | We’ll submit the loan docs in the morning. | 我们一早就去递交贷款手续 |
[22:55] | Okay. Great. Thanks. | 好 很好 谢谢 |
[22:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:59] | How’s the studying going? | 学得怎么样了 |
[23:01] | Fine. | 很好 |
[23:05] | Sean… | 肖恩 |
[23:07] | Please tell your dad we really have been | 麻烦跟你父亲说一声 我们本来 |
[23:09] | trying to make it to church, | 打算周末去教堂的 |
[23:10] | but I’ve been working on the weekends… | 但是我周末要加班… |
[23:12] | Oh, yeah, no. I’ll let him know, Mrs. Marin. | 好的 我会转告他的 玛琳夫人 |
[23:14] | But it’s okay. I mean, he understands. | 这没关系的 他能理解 |
[23:16] | He works on the weekends too. | 他也是周末工作啊 |
[23:21] | Cute preacher humor. | 调侃牧师的小笑话 |
[23:25] | Look who stopped by for dinner. | 看看谁来吃晚饭了 |
[23:28] | I brought Thai takeout. | 我带了泰国菜 |
[23:31] | It’s time for Sean to leave. | 肖恩该回去了 |
[23:36] | Let’s eat in the dining room. | 我们在饭厅里吃吧 |
[23:48] | I’ve decided on the class I want to take at Hollis. | 我已经决定好在赫里斯主修什么了 |
[23:51] | But it’s not for credit, dad, it’s for fun. | 不是为了学分 爸爸 是出于兴趣 |
[23:54] | What’s the point of that? | 兴趣管什么用 |
[23:57] | Your mom’s coming back a day early. | 你妈妈提前一天回来了 |
[23:59] | She’ll be home tomorrow. | 明天就能到家 |
[24:15] | I was gonna e-mail you when I got home. | 我本来想回到家就给你发电邮的 |
[24:17] | How weird was that lunch? | 想想那顿午饭的气氛有多诡异 |
[24:19] | I’d say on a scale from one to ten… | 如果十分是最诡异 |
[24:21] | – Eleven. – Yeah. | -我打十一分 -没错 |
[24:25] | Is that the new fiance? | 那人是你姐的新未婚夫吗 |
[24:28] | Is he as uptight as Melissa? | 他像梅丽莎一样死板吗 |
[24:29] | No one’s as uptight as Melissa. | 这世上没人比梅丽莎更死板 |
[24:35] | I’d better get back. | 我得回去了 |
[24:36] | All right. See ya. | 好的 回头见 |
[24:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:41] | Can I get anyone a drink? | 请问喝点什么 |
[24:43] | I’ll have a vodka soda. | 给我来一杯伏特加苏打 |
[24:45] | She’s kidding. | 她说笑呢 |
[24:46] | I’m gonna have a glass of the house cab. | 我要一杯餐酒 |
[24:49] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎呢 |
[24:50] | The same as my father. | 和我爸爸一样 |
[24:52] | I actually will have a vodka soda. | 我要一杯伏特加苏打 |
[24:57] | So I get your connection to Spencer. | 看来我找到你和斯宾塞的共同点了 |
[25:00] | You both like to win. | 你们都渴望胜利 |
[25:01] | Winning’s great, but if I’ve done my best, | 能赢固然好 但如果我尽力了 |
[25:04] | I usually feel good about the outcome, no matter what it is. | 结果如何我都能欣然接受 |
[25:07] | And Spencer? | 那斯宾塞呢 |
[25:09] | Spencer needs to win. | 她不达目的不罢休 |
[25:14] | Alison was always in the middle– | 艾莉森总是站在中间 |
[25:16] | The center of attention. | 众人关注的焦点 |
[25:18] | Have you known anyone like that? | 你认识的人里有没有这样的 |
[25:20] | I usually run from those girls. | 我一见到那些女孩就躲得远远的 |
[25:22] | They scare me. | 她们让我害怕 |
[25:23] | “Those girls”? | “那些”女孩 |
[25:25] | The queen bees. | 社交女王蜂 |
[25:27] | You seem like a person who wouldn’t run from anyone. | 我还以为你是那种天不怕地不怕的女生 |
[25:32] | Do you have a side? | 你喜欢哪一边 |
[25:34] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[25:35] | Of the bed? | 床的哪一边 |
[25:37] | I kind of sleep in the middle. | 我一般都睡中间 |
[25:41] | I, um, kind of sleep in the middle too. | 我 也通常睡中间 |
[25:51] | – Hi/low, anyone? – Hi/low? | -”高低” 想玩吗 -”高低” |
[25:53] | It’s a game. You guys don’t play it in bed? | 是个游戏 你们在床上没玩过吗 |
[25:56] | Wren, you can play too. | 任 你也来玩吧 |
[25:58] | I’m a bit lost. | 我有些不明白 |
[26:00] | You’ll catch on. | 很简单的 |
[26:02] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[26:03] | We just started our first week of class, | 我们第一周的课程刚刚开始 |
[26:06] | and I’ve already been nominated | 我就已经被提名为 |
[26:08] | to serve on the business school’s leadership committee. | 商学院领导委员会的成员了 |
[26:11] | Melissa likes to play the game | 梅丽莎喜欢这个游戏 |
[26:13] | when she’s fairly certain she’ll win. | 前提是她确定自己会赢 |
[26:14] | Guess who I learned that from? | 猜猜我从谁那学到的 |
[26:17] | Don’t go tasting victory just yet. | 你还没赢呢 别得意太早 |
[26:19] | The judge ruled on my brief today, | 今天法官审理了我的一个案件 |
[26:21] | And the class action suit against Winslow | 针对文斯洛的共同起诉 |
[26:24] | has been dismissed. | 已经被撤销了 |
[26:27] | If I don’t play, do I still get another drink? | 如果我不玩 还能喝饮料吗 |
[26:30] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[26:32] | You’re up. | 轮到你了 |
[26:39] | I’ll go. | 我来吧 |
[26:42] | I got a brilliant parking spot today, | 我今天发现了一个非常好的停车位 |
[26:45] | Right in front of the chem lab. | 就在化学实验室前面 |
[26:50] | He’s just kidding. | 他开玩笑罢了 |
[27:49] | 临睡前有人吻你吗 我来亲亲你吧 么么 –A | |
[28:03] | You’re cooking? | 在做早饭 |
[28:04] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[28:07] | Over easy okay? | 双面煎好吗 |
[28:10] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[28:21] | So, Maya, now that you two have slept together, | 玛雅 现在你们俩已经一起睡过觉了 |
[28:24] | You’ve gotten further with Emily than I have | 艾米丽跟你的关系比跟我还亲密了 |
[28:26] | What should I know? | 有什么我应该知道的吗 |
[28:29] | Good girls don’t kiss and tell. | 好女孩亲了嘴是不会四处宣扬的 |
[28:32] | You don’t strike me as a good girl. | 我没觉得你像是好女孩 |
[28:33] | Shut up, ben. | 闭嘴 本 |
[28:35] | So, did you guys get much sleep? | 那么你们两个睡的好吗 |
[28:36] | ’cause I wouldn’t have. | 换做是我肯定不会 |
[28:38] | I don’t know about Emily, | 艾米丽怎么样我不知道 |
[28:39] | but I slept like a baby. | 反正我睡得像个婴儿 |
[28:41] | Coming, Em? | 一起走吗 艾米 |
[28:42] | Um, yeah, I’ll catch up to you. | 好的 我等会儿来找你 |
[28:44] | – Bye, ben. – Bye. | -我先走了 本 -再见 |
[28:50] | We were just messing around. | 我们只是开开玩笑 |
[28:51] | What are you so weirded-out about? | 有什么好大惊小怪的 |
[29:02] | Get a room, Ben! And rock it! | 开个房间啊 本 然后干了她 |
[29:05] | Looky! | 看啊 |
[29:07] | Em, come on. | 艾米 别这样 |
[29:09] | Lookingood, Emily. You’re looking good too. | 很漂亮啊 艾米丽 你也很漂亮 |
[29:11] | I’m sorry, are you talking to me? | 抱歉 你在跟我说话吗 |
[29:13] | Whatever. | 算了 |
[29:16] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[29:17] | Not really. | 不怎么好 |
[29:19] | You know, I never thought of you as someone | 知道吗 我真没想到 |
[29:21] | who’d be so comfortable with PDA. | 你是敢在众目睽睽之下热吻的人 |
[29:23] | Maybe I’m not the person everyone thinks I am. | 或许我不是大家想象的那样 |
[29:26] | Who is? | 谁又是呢 |
[29:41] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[29:45] | Mr. Fitz! Hi! | 费兹老师 嗨 |
[29:47] | This is my mom, Ella. | 这是我妈妈 埃拉 |
[29:49] | Oh, Mr. Fitz. The new English teacher. | 费兹老师 是新来的英语老师吧 |
[29:52] | Yes. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Montgomery. | 是的 很高兴见到你 蒙哥马利女士 |
[29:55] | Oh, please, call me Ella. | 不必 叫我埃拉就好了 |
[29:57] | We’re a very informal family. | 我们家很随便的 |
[29:58] | Are you going to see the movie? | 你也是来看电影的吗 |
[30:00] | Yes, I am. It’s one of my favorites. | 是的 这是我最喜欢的电影之一 |
[30:04] | Oh, Aria’s too. She’s told us a lot about you. | 艾瑞亚也很喜欢 她也经常跟我们谈起你 |
[30:07] | Although you forgot to mention | 虽然你没跟我讲过 |
[30:09] | The “You’re very young” part. | 他还那么年轻 |
[30:13] | We should get going. The movie’starting. | 我们该走了 电影要开始了 |
[30:15] | We’ll see you inside. | 里面见 |
[30:16] | See you inside. | 里面见 |
[30:19] | And you forgot to mention the “Really cute” part. | 你还省略了他很帅这部分 |
[30:36] | Mr. Fitz. | 费兹先生 |
[30:39] | Why don’t you come sit with us? | 不来和我们坐一起吗 |
[30:43] | Uh… Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 好的 当然可以 |
[30:56] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 我不饿 谢谢 |
[31:10] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[31:23] | It’s all gonna be okay. I promise you. | 一切都会好起来的 我保证 |
[31:27] | Everything’s gonna get back to normal. | 一切都会恢复正常的 |
[31:29] | I don’t know what normal feels like anymore. | 我都快忘了正常的生活是什么样子 |
[31:32] | You’ve been missing her for a whole year. | 你想念她整整一年了 |
[31:35] | You know, that’s a lot to take on. | 你独自承受了太多东西 |
[31:39] | It’s not just that. | 不只是那样 |
[31:42] | I think there’s something wrong with me. | 我觉得自己有些不太对劲 |
[31:48] | Honey, there’s nothing wrong with you. | 亲爱的 你没有任何问题 |
[31:50] | You lost a dear friend. | 你失去了一个好朋友 |
[31:53] | You need to find a way to say goodbye. | 你要找一种方式向她道别 |
[31:57] | What about reaching out to the other girls? | 要不你和其他姐妹淘聊聊吧 |
[31:59] | Have you talked to them? | 你和她们聊过吗 |
[32:00] | Have you told ’em how you feel? | 有没有告诉过她们你的感受 |
[32:02] | In some ways, finding out Ali is really gone | 在某种程度上 正是艾莉的和我们的永别 |
[32:05] | has brought us back together… | 才让我们又聚到了一起 |
[32:08] | But it’s still not what it used to be. | 但一切都和以前不一样了 |
[32:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:12] | We were friends because of Ali. | 正是因为艾莉我们才变成朋友 |
[32:15] | Then use her to get close again. | 那再用她拉近你们之间的关系 |
[32:19] | You guys need to find a way to say goodbye together. | 你们几个该共同适应没有艾莉的生活 |
[32:35] | Still having trouble with that bursa sac? | 还在为关节囊烦恼吗 |
[32:40] | I can’t take you seriously when you say bursa sac. | 你说关节囊的时候 能不能正经点 |
[32:43] | Shall I give you another rub? | 要不要再给你按摩一次 |
[32:45] | No, th’s… That’s okay. | 不 没问题的 |
[32:48] | Yeah, it’s late. | 也好 现在已经很晚了 |
[32:49] | Well, it’s early for me. | 对我来说还早呢 |
[32:52] | I have a history test on monday | 下周一我有个历史考试 |
[32:54] | and a paper due in Latin | 还要交一份拉丁语论文 |
[33:00] | Do you know what you just said to me? | 你知道你刚才对我说了什么吗 |
[33:02] | Think so. Uh… “Up yours”? | 我猜 是”去你的” |
[33:07] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[33:09] | That’s the only latin I remember. Can I help with anything? | 我就记住了这个词 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[33:12] | What, with your extensive knowledge of the language? | 就凭你渊博的拉丁语知识吗 |
[33:16] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[33:22] | You know, I didn’t grow up in a family like yours, | 你和我成长的家庭环境不同 |
[33:25] | So I don’t know that kind of pressure, | 所以我无法体会你的压力 |
[33:27] | But I can imagine it could be unbearable at times. | 但我可以想象 有时肯定很让人崩溃 |
[33:30] | Well, you’re not exactly slouch, Mr. Oxford. | 你不是个平庸之人 牛津先生 |
[33:34] | I mean, that drive had to come from somewhere. | 肯定有某种动力支撑着你吧 |
[33:36] | Yeah. It came from me. | 是啊 就是我本身 |
[33:38] | My life has been my choice. | 我的人生掌握在自己手上 |
[33:40] | Well, you’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[33:45] | I’m sorry. I’m being intrusive. | 恕我冒犯 |
[33:47] | No, no. You’re being nice. | 没 你很贴心 |
[33:56] | Gehry said that the “Hat trick” | 盖瑞[建筑大师]说帽子椅的设计灵感 |
[34:00] | was inspired by an apple crate. | 来自一个苹果箱 |
[34:01] | I didn’t realize that you were into design. | 没想到你还对设计感兴趣 |
[34:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:04] | And I appreciate beauty. | 我懂得欣赏美 |
[34:31] | Stop. Stop. | 别这样 别这样 |
[34:33] | We can’t– | 我们不能 |
[34:34] | You can’t do this. It’s not right. | 你不能这样 这样不行 |
[35:17] | Ok, so we are sure those madness go with the dress? | 确定不为抢这条裙子生气了吗 |
[35:19] | This sounds totally gay. | 听着好像我们在搞女同 |
[35:21] | But if I saw you strutting in that dress | 但如果我以前看到你美美地穿着那条裙子 |
[35:23] | And kicking up those heels, I would think about doing you. | 趾高气昂地蹬着高跟鞋 我会想和你约会的 |
[35:25] | And we love the necklace? | 这项链如何 |
[35:27] | We adore it. | 心爱至极 |
[35:32] | Relax. You actually paid for that. | 别紧张 你已经付过帐了 |
[35:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:36] | Um, yeah. I’ll be right back. | 好 我去去就回 |
[35:40] | Are you spying on me? | 你是在监视我吗 |
[35:42] | Just doing my job. | 我是在工作 |
[35:43] | Look, I’ll pay for the sunglasses. | 我会付清太阳镜的钱 |
[35:45] | I’ll pick up trash on the highway. | 也会义务在路上捡垃圾 |
[35:47] | I’ll do whatever it takes, | 该做的我都会做 |
[35:48] | but I want you to leave my mother alone. | 我只希望你离我妈远点 |
[35:51] | You see, the thing is, Hanna, | 汉娜 听我说 |
[35:52] | I don’t care if you were drinking the night Alison went missing. | 我不管艾莉森失踪那晚你是不是喝多了 |
[35:55] | What I care about | 我关心的是 |
[35:57] | Is you and your pretty little friends | 你和你的美女小朋友们 |
[35:58] | knowing who killed her. | 是否知道杀人凶手是谁 |
[35:59] | What? | 什么 |
[36:01] | Your mom may be hot, Hanna, | 汉娜 或许你妈妈很性感 |
[36:03] | But she’s not hot enough to make that go away. | 但还不足以让这案子一笔勾销 |
[37:54] | I got you guys something. | 我有东西送给你们 |
[37:58] | What’s the occasion? | 是什么呀 |
[37:59] | You’ll see. open them. | 打开看看就知道了 |
[38:08] | We’ll be friends forever. | 我们会是永远的朋友 |
[38:15] | Can you put mine on for me, Em? | 能帮我带上吗 艾米 |
[38:39] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[38:41] | You can’t keep doing this. | 你不能再这样下去 |
[38:44] | You’re not very good at hiding your feelings. | 你不擅长掩饰自己的情绪 |
[38:49] | And your mother knows that something is up. | 你妈妈已经察觉到有些事不对劲 |
[38:53] | Look, Aria, | 听着 艾瑞亚 |
[38:55] | I don’t like to lie, | 我不想骗你 |
[38:57] | But sometimes telling the truth does more harm than good. | 但有时候说实话弊大于利 |
[39:00] | Now, when we were in iceland, | 你该像在冰岛时一样 |
[39:02] | You found a way to let go of what happened. | 设法放下过去的事 |
[39:06] | Are you seeing her again? | 你又见她了 |
[39:08] | She teaches at Hollis, so I do see her, | 她在赫利斯教书 我确实和她见面了 |
[39:11] | But not like that. | 可不是你想的那样 |
[39:26] | Were you in love with her? | 你爱上她了吗 |
[39:29] | I had very strong feelings for Meredith, | 我对梅丽狄斯有强烈的好感 |
[39:32] | And my attraction to her took me completely by surprise. | 这件事完全出乎我的意料之外 |
[39:36] | I had no intention of being unfaithful to your mother. | 我并不想背叛你妈 |
[39:40] | And you’re too young to understand this, but… | 你还太小 还不能理解 但是 |
[39:45] | The truth is, I… | 事实是 我 |
[39:47] | Gave in to my emotions. | 向自己的感情妥协了 |
[39:59] | Mr. Chung was very happy to see us. | 钟先生看到我们光顾很开心 |
[40:02] | From the looks of all of this food, | 看看你们买的这两大袋吃的 |
[40:05] | I’m sure that he was. | 我能想象他有多开心 |
[40:08] | We got you kung pao. | 买了你最爱的宫保鸡丁 |
[40:09] | You’re… You’re not going out tonight? | 今晚你不出去了吗 |
[40:14] | No. | 不出去 |
[40:15] | No, I think I’ll stay home. | 我待在家里哪也不去 |
[40:20] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢打开外卖盒的声音 |
[40:24] | – Is this good? – Mm, yeah. | -味道如何 -不错 |
[40:26] | – You want some? – Yeah, thanks. | -来点吗 -谢谢 |
[40:28] | – I’m gonna go get out of these wet clothes, okay? – Okay | -我先去把湿衣服换下来好吗 -去吧 |
[40:34] | Is it good? | 味道如何 |
[40:36] | Try this? | 尝尝这个 |
[40:36] | No, thanks. I’m good. | 不了 谢谢 我吃饱了 |
[40:38] | – You’re good? – I’m good. | -你吃饱了 -吃饱了 |
[40:39] | – You’re sure? – I am good. | -饱了吗 -我吃饱了 |
[40:40] | I think I got too much food. | 我吃的太多了 |
[40:42] | That’s fine. | 好吧 |
[40:43] | I told you, Mr. Chung was very happy. | 我说了 钟先生很开心 |
[40:52] | 当学生爱上老师 总有一个人会受伤 我说到做到 –A | |
[41:24] | Send text now. | 立刻发送短信 |