时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This is no longer a missing persons investigation. | 这不再是一起失踪人口调查案了 |
[00:05] | It’s a murder. | 这是起谋杀案 |
[00:06] | I’m Mr. Fitz, your new English teacher. | 我叫费兹 你们的新英语老师 |
[00:09] | I would never want to do anything that would get you in trouble. | 我不会做任何让你为难的事 |
[00:13] | Wren, I need you to tell them what really happened. | 任 我希望你能告诉他们事情的真相 |
[00:15] | I don’t think it would matter what I say. | 我觉得我说什么都没用 |
[00:17] | I saw the way you were looking at my dad yesterday. | 我昨天见到你看我老爸的眼神 |
[00:19] | I have eyes. | 我不是瞎子 |
[00:20] | Find someone who’s available. | 找个单身男人吧 |
[00:21] | My dad isn’t. | 我爸是有妇之夫 |
[00:23] | – Who is that? – Toby. | -他是谁 -托比 |
[00:25] | Toby Cavanaugh. | 托比·加瓦诺 |
[00:26] | Whisper, whisper, whisper. | 又在窃窃私语 |
[00:28] | Almost feels like Alison’s still here. | 就跟艾莉森还在时一样 |
[00:30] | Ben, I can’t do this right now. | 本 现在不行 |
[00:32] | Get off–! | 走开 |
[00:34] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[00:36] | I think there’s something wrong with me. | 我觉得自己有些不太对劲 |
[00:39] | Where are the pictures? | 照片呢 |
[00:41] | First paper’s due Monday, | 周一要交第一篇论文 |
[00:42] | and I’ve written two words–my name. | 我才写了两个字 我的名字 |
[00:45] | Look. | 看 |
[00:46] | Is that yours? | 是你的吗 |
[00:47] | It’s Alison’s! | 是艾莉森的 |
[00:52] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[00:54] | I don’t want to do this right now. | 我不想现在做这事 |
[00:56] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[00:57] | Why are you taking Sean’s car? | 你为什么要开走肖恩的车 |
[00:59] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[01:17] | I never wanted to see another police car in front of this house. | 我不想再看到警车停咱家门口 |
[01:20] | I thought we were done with that. | 我以为我说的很清楚了 |
[01:21] | Mom, I didn’t total his car. | 妈 我没彻底弄坏他的车 |
[01:23] | They can fix it. | 还能修好的 |
[01:24] | There is nothing I can do about this. | 这种事我无能为力 |
[01:26] | Do you understand me? | 你听清楚了吗 |
[01:31] | How bad did your mom bust you over wrecking Sean’s car? | 把肖恩的车毁了 你妈怎么训你的 |
[01:34] | Okay, I did not wreck it; I damaged it. | 喂 我没毁掉他的车 只是弄坏了 |
[01:37] | And, actually, everyone’s being really mature about it. | 说实话 大家在这事上都表现挺冷静的 |
[01:40] | – Oh. – There’s no “Oh.” | -哦 -有什么好”哦”的 |
[01:42] | We’re just being grown-ups, that’s all. | 我们都长大成人了 仅此而已 |
[01:44] | Okay, so the town is gonna put in a new bench, | 好吧 镇上会在这儿安置一个新长椅 |
[01:46] | and we’ll plant the flowerbeds, | 我们在这儿种上花圃 |
[01:48] | and there’s gonna be a pathway of art tiles. | 这里还会出现一条艺术砖小道 |
[01:50] | Art tiles? | 艺术砖 |
[01:51] | Messages, pictures, | 布满有关艾莉森的信息 图片 |
[01:53] | memories of Alison. | 还有各种回忆 |
[01:54] | Oh, like little headstones. | 就像一个个小墓碑 |
[01:56] | – Hanna! – What? | -汉娜 -怎么了 |
[01:57] | We should each do a tile. | 我们应该每人做块砖 |
[01:58] | You know, I’ve had Alison’s bracelet | 那天在林子里发现艾莉森的腕带后 |
[02:00] | since the day we found it in the woods, | 它就一直待在我这儿 |
[02:01] | and I don’t want the responsibility anymore. | 我不想再承担这责任了 |
[02:04] | I don’t want it. | 我可不想要 |
[02:05] | Seriously, somebody take this. | 说真的 你们谁拿走吧 |
[02:08] | Look at us. Bunch of babies. | 看看咱们 太幼稚了 |
[02:15] | There’s nothing that “A” can say or do to get us into trouble | 这位A给我们惹了那么多麻烦 |
[02:19] | without making trouble for herself. | 我们也要给她点颜色看看 |
[02:20] | Are you sure it’s a “Her”? | 你确定是那个”她”吗 |
[02:21] | Him, her–doesn’t make any difference. | 他 她 反正也没多大区别 |
[02:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:32] | I’m gonna block all messages from people that I don’t know– | 我要屏蔽所有陌生人发来的消息 |
[02:36] | IMs, texts, e-mails, everything. | 即时消息 短信 邮件 所有都算 |
[02:39] | Screw “A.” | 去他的 A |
[02:41] | There. | 搞定 |
[02:44] | Who’s next? | 谁还想来 |
[02:52] | I spy with my little eye something that begins with “F.” | 我的小眼睛侦察到名字”F”打头的人出现 |
[02:55] | Hey, Mr. Fitz. | 好啊 费兹老师 |
[02:58] | Looking good, Mr. Fitz. | 造型很帅 费兹老师 |
[03:01] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[03:04] | There are teachers that you don’t want to see on a bike, | 有的老师骑车的样子就根本看不成 |
[03:07] | And there are teachers that you do want to see on a bike. | 而有的老师骑车是一道亮丽的风景线 |
[03:09] | I would not want to see Mr. Gilardi on a bike. | 我可不想碰见吉拉蒂老师骑车 |
[03:12] | I don’t want to think of Mr. Gilardi in motion of any kind. | 我压根就不想碰见他 |
[03:16] | Ah. Mr. Fitz. | 费兹老师太帅了 |
[03:18] | Hanna. Your turn. | 汉娜 该你了 |
[03:23] | You talk to Ben? | 你跟本谈过了吗 |
[03:24] | Nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[03:27] | So you’re really done? | 那你们就这样结束了吗 |
[03:29] | It’s okay. I’m fine. | 没关系的 我没事 |
[03:31] | Okay, if you say so. | 好吧 要是你这么说的话 |
[03:34] | I wish we had a drum roll for this. | 我真希望能打鼓庆祝一下 |
[03:38] | All right, here it goes. | 马上好了 |
[03:40] | we are officially “A”-proofed. | 我们彻底不用受A的骚扰了 |
[03:43] | Listen. | 听 |
[03:45] | All those little messages | 那些小短信 |
[03:46] | zipping through the air all around us. | 在我们周围的空气中跳跃着 |
[03:48] | Yep, and none of them from “A.” | 没错 而且没有一条来自A |
[03:51] | This feels like a good thing. | 这种感觉真不错 |
[03:53] | Of course it’s a good thing. | 相当不错 |
[03:55] | Out of mind, out of sight. | 眼不见 心不烦 |
[04:49] | I got something for you. | 我给你买了个东西 |
[04:52] | I saw this and thought it was | 我第一眼见到它 就觉得 |
[04:56] | the greatest color on the planet. | 这简直是世上最美的颜色 |
[04:58] | I was right. | 果然没错 |
[05:00] | It’s spectacular. | 太美了 |
[05:01] | It’s–it’s great. | 很 很漂亮 |
[05:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:07] | Catch you later. | 一会见 |
[05:18] | Spence, why didn’t your folks | 斯宾塞 你的家人为什么 |
[05:19] | take you to New York with your sister? | 不带你跟你姐姐一起去纽约呢 |
[05:21] | I mean, you deserve some retail therapy too. | 我是说 你也需要接受购物疗法 |
[05:23] | Not as much as Melissa. | 不及梅丽莎需要 |
[05:25] | Ooh, hot scarf, Em. | 漂亮的围巾 艾米 |
[05:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:29] | Is it new? | 新买的吗 |
[05:30] | No. | 不是 |
[05:43] | Go ahead, answer it. | 接呀 |
[05:45] | We know who it can’t be from. | 反正肯定不是A打来的 |
[05:47] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[05:51] | It’s my dad! | 是我爸爸 |
[05:54] | Hey, dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[05:59] | Has she… even, like, talked to her dad | 自从他爸爸离开她们之后 |
[06:01] | since he walked out on them? | 她还曾跟她爸爸说过话吗 |
[06:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:03] | Hanna and her father, | 汉娜和她爸爸的关系 |
[06:04] | it’s one of those “Don’t ask, don’t tell” situations. | 一直是我们的禁忌话题 |
[06:07] | We shouldn’t stare at her. Come on. | 我们别盯着她看了 走吧 |
[06:10] | My brother’s post just showed up on my loop. | 我哥哥给我留了言 |
[06:13] | You added him as a favorite? | 你加他好友了 |
[06:15] | Yeah. Moment of weakness. | 是啊 一时心软 |
[06:21] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:22] | My fault. | 我的错 |
[06:27] | I wonder if we just bumped into “A.” | 我在想我们刚刚会不会是撞见了A |
[06:29] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要了 |
[06:30] | We’re done with “A,” Right? | 我们不会再和A有交集了 不是吗 |
[06:33] | Right. Yeah. | 对哦 是啊 |
[06:35] | But I’m still staying out of Toby’s way. | 但我还在躲着托比 |
[06:37] | Yeah, and Jenna’s. | 还有詹娜 |
[06:39] | I guess that’s the safest thing to do. | 我想那是最保险的选择吧 |
[06:43] | There was no way I was coming back to Pennsylvania | 我不可能回了宾夕法尼亚州 |
[06:45] | and not seeing you, | 却不去看你 |
[06:46] | But if you’ve got something you have to do… | 但如果你有事的话 |
[06:48] | No, dad, I haven’t got anything. | 没 爸爸 我没事 |
[06:51] | Then I’ll come by, pick you up at seven. | 那我七点去家里接你 |
[06:53] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[06:54] | Sounds great. I’ll tell mom. | 太好了 我会跟妈妈讲的 |
[06:56] | Um… Dad? | 爸爸 |
[06:57] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[06:59] | Did mom…? | 妈妈有没有 |
[07:01] | Did your mom what, honey? | 你妈妈有没有什么 甜心 |
[07:03] | You know, never mind. I’ll see you tonight. | 没事 晚上见 |
[07:06] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[07:15] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:18] | I… | 我 |
[07:20] | I saw you riding around town the other day… | 我那天看见你在镇上 |
[07:23] | on your bike. | 骑脚踏车 |
[07:25] | Yeah. I saw you too. I waved, | 对 我也看见你了 我还跟你挥了手 |
[07:28] | remember? | 记得吗 |
[07:30] | I would have stopped, but you weren’t alone. | 我本来想停下来的 但你不是一个人 |
[07:34] | My friends thought you had nice legs. | 我的朋友说你的腿很性感 |
[07:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:42] | That I was embarrassed | 我的朋友说你的腿性感 |
[07:43] | that my friends thought you had nice legs. | 我觉得不太好意思 |
[07:48] | It’s a little awkward under the circumstances. | 现在的情况有点尴尬 |
[07:52] | Aria, what are the circumstances here? | 艾瑞亚 现在是什么情况 |
[07:54] | If you know, please tell me | 你如果知道 请告诉我 |
[07:55] | ’cause this is completely new territory to me. | 因为我从没遇到过这种事 |
[07:59] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[08:03] | Maybe this isn’t smart. | 也许这不太明智 |
[08:05] | I promise you, it’s not smart. | 我很肯定 这很不明智 |
[08:10] | But we need to talk. | 但我们需要谈谈 |
[08:13] | There are things what we need to cover | 有很多事情 |
[08:15] | that we can’t between classes. | 我们无法在课间谈论 |
[08:16] | Uh, I’m home tonight. | 我今晚在家 |
[08:18] | I could make you one of two dishes | 我可以做两道小菜 |
[08:21] | that I actually know how to cook, | 我也只会这两道菜 |
[08:23] | But I want to talk to you | 但我还是想跟你谈谈 |
[08:25] | when I’m not looking at you over a desk, | 而且不是隔着一张课桌 |
[08:27] | or through Dan Farren’s faux-hawk. | 或是丹·法伦的莫西干头 |
[08:38] | What time? | 几点 |
[08:41] | Seven. | 七点 |
[08:43] | Seven’s good. | 就七点 |
[08:50] | He has to be in New England for a couple of weeks, | 他本应去新英格兰待几个星期 |
[08:52] | but he’s making a special trip out to see me. | 但他现在特地来看我 |
[08:54] | That’s–that’s great, Hanna. | 那很好啊 汉娜 |
[08:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:00] | It’s just… do you think he’s out here | 你难道没想过他出现 |
[09:01] | because of the thing with Sean’s car? | 可能是因为肖恩的车的事吗 |
[09:03] | No, he’s not. Look, I asked. Absolutely not. | 不 不是的 我问过了 真的不是 |
[09:07] | And besides, even if he was, | 不过 就算是 |
[09:08] | at least he’s still coming out to see me. | 至少他来看我了 |
[09:11] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[09:12] | Mr. Sheldrake. | 谢瑞克老师 |
[09:13] | I was gonna tell you in class, | 我本来想去教室告诉你的 |
[09:15] | but here you are. | 但没想到你在这儿 |
[09:16] | Remarkable job on the russian history essay. | 你那篇关于俄国历史的论文写的真好 |
[09:19] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:21] | Very lucid presentation. | 分析地非常透彻 |
[09:22] | It’s not really a new idea. | 这已经不是个新观点了 |
[09:24] | I’ve submitted it for the Golden Orchid. | 我把它送去参加金兰论文大赛了 |
[09:26] | – You what?! – There’s an honorarium. | -什么 -有奖金的哦 |
[09:29] | But you know the real upside | 但你也知道赢得这种级别的论文大赛 |
[09:30] | to winning an essay competition like that | 最大的好处 |
[09:31] | is how it looks on your applications. | 就是为你的大学入学申请添彩 |
[09:34] | Wait, can we–? | 等等 我们能不能 |
[09:34] | We’ll discuss the details after class. | 我们可以在课后再谈论细节 |
[09:37] | What’s a Golden Orchid? | 什么是金兰论文大赛 |
[09:40] | It’s a national competition for historical writing. | 这是个全国历史文章写作大赛 |
[09:43] | More academic bling for Spencer. | 斯宾塞的学术成就又添一笔 |
[09:45] | Okay, see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[10:19] | Are you gonna be in this lab? | 你也上这课吗 |
[10:21] | Starting today. | 从今天开始 |
[10:23] | Cool. | 不错 |
[10:31] | You were wearing a scarf this morning. | 我记得你今早围围巾的 |
[10:34] | Yeah, I was. | 没错 早上是 |
[10:37] | I took it off. | 后来取了下来 |
[10:38] | It looked good on you. | 你围着很好看 |
[10:39] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[10:52] | Oh, please, no. Not here. | 拜托 别坐这边 |
[10:55] | Oh, please, oh, please, oh, please. | 我的天 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[11:00] | So, I guess we’re lab partners. | 看来咱俩是实验搭档了 |
[11:02] | You okay with that? | 你不介意吧 |
[11:04] | Sure. | 当然不了 |
[11:33] | Chicken-oh-my-gosh in the middle of the week? | 还没到周末就吃鸡肉大餐吗 |
[11:36] | Yeah, I felt like making a little treat for your dad, | 我想犒劳犒劳你爸 |
[11:38] | something special. | 给他做顿特别的 |
[11:40] | Are you okay with veggie burgers? | 你吃得惯素菜汉堡吧 |
[11:41] | Actually, I said I’d have dinner at Spencer’s. | 事实上 我说过我去斯宾塞家吃晚饭的 |
[11:44] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:46] | And Mike is gonna be out too, | 迈克也要出去 |
[11:48] | So I guess your dad and I will have the place to ourselves. | 看来我跟你爸可以过二人世界了 |
[11:51] | That’s great. | 那很好 |
[11:54] | Isn’t that your dad’s car? | 那不是你爸的车吗 |
[12:17] | You so totally have to tell her. | 你一定得告诉她 |
[12:20] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[12:21] | Aria, you just saw your dad | 艾瑞亚 你刚明明看到你爸 |
[12:22] | making out with someone who is not your mom. | 跟别的女人在一起鬼混 |
[12:24] | Y-you have to tell her. | 你得告诉你妈 |
[12:26] | How am I supposed to tell her that? | 我怎么跟她说 |
[12:27] | I don’t know, okay, but you have to. | 我不知道 但你必须这么做 |
[12:34] | It’s my dad. | 是我爸 |
[12:35] | – Don’t answer. – Well, I have to! | -别接 -我必须得接 |
[12:37] | He’ll try and talk you out of telling. | 他会劝你别告诉你妈 |
[12:38] | You can’t do that to your mom. | 你不能这样对你妈 |
[12:42] | You have to tell her, Aria, | 艾瑞亚 你必须告诉她 |
[12:44] | before somebody else does. | 趁别人没告诉她之前 |
[12:46] | Then you’ll lose both of them. | 否则你会同时失去他们两个 |
[12:48] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[12:58] | Mom. | 妈 |
[12:59] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[13:03] | Can I have a carrot? | 我能吃个胡萝卜吗 |
[13:07] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[13:14] | I wish I had a sister smart enough to steal papers from. | 我倒希望有个聪明的姐姐能让我有论文抄 |
[13:17] | Using Melissa’s paper was supposed to be a stopgap. | 借用梅丽莎的论文本来只是权宜之计 |
[13:20] | If I ask Sheldrake to withdraw the essay, | 我要是叫谢瑞克老师撤回文章的话 |
[13:22] | he’ll know something’s wrong. | 他一定会察觉出来有什么问题 |
[13:23] | Spencer, what makes you | 斯宾塞 你怎么那么肯定 |
[13:24] | so sure you’re going to win the competition? | 你就一定能赢 |
[13:28] | Oh, right. I forgot. | 对 我忘了 |
[13:29] | It’s in your DNA. | 这是家庭遗传 |
[13:33] | Here. | 给你 |
[13:35] | Try this one. | 试试这件 |
[13:38] | This has to be the perfect outfit. | 这次着装一定得完美 |
[13:41] | My dad hasn’t seen me since I lost the weight. | 我减肥之后我爸还没见过我呢 |
[13:44] | That jacket’s really not you. | 你穿这外套都不像你了 |
[13:47] | Then it’s perfect. | 这才好呢 |
[13:51] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[13:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:55] | Have you peeked? | 你有偷看消息吗 |
[13:56] | We blocked whoever it was, and that’s it. | 我们屏蔽了所有人 |
[13:59] | United front, remember? | 统一战线 忘了吗 |
[14:01] | No, no, yeah, I know. | 没有没有 我知道 |
[14:02] | I just wondered if you’d peeked. | 我只是想知道你有没偷看 |
[14:04] | No. | 没有 |
[14:05] | Yeah. Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[14:15] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[14:21] | Look. | 这个 |
[14:25] | Great, you found them. Where were they? | 太好了 你找到了 在哪找到的 |
[14:28] | In my chemistry book. | 在我的化学书里 |
[14:30] | Did you put them in there? | 是你放的吗 |
[14:31] | Just tell me if you did, | 如果是你的话 尽管告诉我 |
[14:33] | I won’t be angry. | 我不会生气的 |
[14:35] | What’s there to be angry about? | 这有什么好生气的 |
[14:37] | I think we look cute. | 我们看起来美极了 |
[14:38] | Did you put them in my book? | 是你放进我书里的吗 |
[14:40] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[14:48] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[14:49] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[14:51] | Somebody must have grabbed them at the party. | 肯定是谁在派对上拿走了 |
[14:53] | That somebody saw these. | 那他肯定看到了 |
[14:55] | This is us– | 这是我们俩 |
[14:57] | you and me– kissing. | 你和我在接吻 |
[15:00] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[15:07] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[15:11] | I have to get back to work. | 我得继续工作了 |
[15:35] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[15:36] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[15:42] | Oh, my god, there’s barely enough left of you to hug. | 我的天 你居然瘦了这么多 |
[15:46] | – I missed you. – I missed you too. | -我想你了 -我也想你 |
[15:48] | I’ll get my bag. | 我去拿包 |
[15:51] | Hello, Tom. | 你好 汤姆 |
[15:52] | Ashley. How are you? | 艾什莉 近来如何 |
[15:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:56] | Good. | 那就好 |
[15:57] | So, you ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:59] | Yep. | 当然 |
[16:02] | Uh, Ash… | 对了 艾什 |
[16:04] | Think maybe we got our wires crossed about tonight. | 我觉得你可能误会了 |
[16:06] | My idea was that this would be a good time | 我的意思是想今晚 |
[16:08] | for me to catch up with Hanna. | 单独和汉娜好好聊一聊 |
[16:11] | I guess I must have misunderstood. | 我想我一定误解了 |
[16:13] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[16:16] | Does that work for you, honey? | 你没问题吧 宝贝 |
[16:17] | Just you and I tonight? | 今晚就咱们俩 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[16:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:28] | – Not too late, Tom. – Sure. | -别太晚了 汤姆 -好的 |
[16:30] | – Bye, mom. – Bye. | -再见 妈妈 -再见 |
[16:32] | Have a good time. | 玩得开心 |
[16:52] | That’s a new car, | 是辆新车 |
[16:54] | So I hope you don’t mind if I drive, do you? | 你不会介意让我开吧 |
[16:58] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[17:01] | This is about Sean’s car. | 你是为肖恩的车回来的 |
[17:04] | Mom did call you. | 妈妈打电话给你了 |
[17:05] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 不是你想的那么简单 |
[17:07] | Well, let me uncomplicate it for you. | 我把话挑明了说吧 |
[17:09] | If you came here to yell at me, | 如果你过来是为了教训我 |
[17:10] | Let’s just go back inside and get it over with. | 那我们现在就进去好好谈谈 |
[17:12] | Or, you know what? Why don’t you yell at me right here | 你干嘛不干脆直接在这臭骂我一顿 |
[17:15] | so all the neighbors can watch me take my medicine? | 好让邻居们都能看见我挨批受训的样子 |
[17:17] | I didn’t come back to yell at anybody. | 我不是回来骂人的 |
[17:19] | I came back to help you through a rough spot. | 我是来帮你渡过难关的 |
[17:21] | You’re a good girl, Hanna. | 你是个好姑娘 汉娜 |
[17:22] | You’ve always been a good girl. | 一直都是个好姑娘 |
[17:24] | You can get a little… overenthusiastic. | 你有时候太冲动了 |
[17:27] | I remember you as a great tree-climber. | 我记得你是个爬树高手 |
[17:29] | The problem was, | 但问题是 |
[17:30] | you’d sometimes need some help to get back down. | 有时候你需要别人帮你下来 |
[17:33] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会一起解决这个问题的 |
[17:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:38] | Now, if you want to go to dinner, we can go to dinner. | 现在你要是想吃饭 我们就去吃饭吧 |
[17:40] | If you want to go to the shooting gallery of the Jolly Roger, | 你要是想去海盗旗公园的射击场 |
[17:43] | We can do that. | 我们也可以去 |
[17:44] | Whatever you want. Okay? | 随便你想干嘛 怎么样 |
[17:51] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:58] | Miss. | 美女请进 |
[18:16] | Do you use this? | 你用这东西吗 |
[18:18] | As a paperweight. | 摆设而已 |
[18:21] | Mostly it’s to remind myself | 大多数时候是用来提醒我 |
[18:22] | that there was literature before laptops. | 文学早在笔记本发明之前就存在 |
[18:26] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:27] | It’s nice. | 很棒 |
[18:29] | Yeah, I like it. Thanks for asking me. | 我很喜欢 谢谢邀请 |
[18:31] | You’re welcome. | 客气了 |
[18:34] | How are things at home? | 家里情况怎么样 |
[18:36] | Fine. | 不错 |
[18:38] | Um… My mom and dad are having a date night. | 今晚我妈和我爸一起约会 |
[18:41] | Mm. Well, maybe they’re working things out. | 或许他们正商量着怎么解决那事 |
[18:44] | They can have all the alone time in the world, | 他们现在可以过二人世界 |
[18:47] | But she’s… | 但是她 |
[18:49] | She’s gonna be miserable when she finds out. | 她如果知道事实真相一定会很伤心 |
[18:51] | Aria, | 艾瑞亚 |
[18:52] | has it ever occurred to you | 你有没有想过 |
[18:54] | that maybe your mom knows more about this than you think? | 也许你妈妈比你想象中知道得多 |
[18:57] | No. She doesn’t know. That’s the worst part. | 不 她压根不知道 这才是最糟的 |
[19:00] | Well, almost the worst part. | 好吧 差不多是最糟的了 |
[19:02] | Well, it’s possible that your parents have come | 你的父母很有可能早已 |
[19:04] | to some sort of understanding that you don’t know about. | 背着你达成了一种默契 |
[19:06] | No, it’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[19:10] | What do you mean, an “understanding”? | 你说默契是什么意思 |
[19:12] | Okay, um… | 这么说吧 |
[19:14] | When I was 12, my parents broke up, | 我12岁的时候 父母离婚了 |
[19:17] | and it threw my brother and me for a loop. | 这让我和我哥大吃一惊 |
[19:20] | I found out later they’d both been cheating. | 后来我才发现他们俩都有外遇 |
[19:23] | They worked through their infidelity, | 他们能够容忍彼此 |
[19:25] | it was just something else that killed the marriage. | 他们离婚是因为别的原因 |
[19:27] | But that’s your family, not mine. | 但那是你的家庭 不是我的 |
[19:32] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你到底想说什么 |
[19:33] | I’m just saying | 我只是想说 |
[19:34] | that even though your dad put you in this position, | 即使你爸让你充当中间人的角色 |
[19:37] | it’s not your problem to fix. | 这个问题也不该由你来解决 |
[19:39] | I’m not trying to fix it. I’m trying to deal with it. | 我没有想要解决它 我只是在应对它 |
[19:41] | But they are the ones that should be dealing with this. | 但他们才是要应对这个问题的人 |
[19:44] | What you can’t see now is that | 你现在还不能理解 |
[19:45] | your parents need to figure it out for themselves, like adults. | 这事需要你父母自己解决 用大人的方式 |
[19:49] | – Like adults? – Right. | -用大人的方式 -是的 |
[19:50] | Like I’m not mature enough to deal with this? | 你是说我还不够成熟吗 |
[19:54] | I-I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[19:56] | Yeah, I think that’s exactly what you said. | 不 你就是这么说的 |
[19:58] | You said I am a child | 你说我就是个小孩 |
[20:00] | and I should mind my own business. | 我只要管好自己的事就好了 |
[20:01] | I guarantee you that’s not what I said. | 我发誓我没这么说过 |
[20:04] | Well, if I’m such a child, | 那既然我是这么个小孩 |
[20:05] | why did you ask me here? | 你还叫我来干什么 |
[20:07] | I asked you here because | 我叫你来是因为 |
[20:10] | I don’t see you as a child, | 我没把你当个小孩看 |
[20:12] | And that’s exactly why we need to figure out | 所以我们要搞明白 |
[20:14] | what’s going on between us. | 我们之间到底是怎么了 |
[20:15] | Okay. Just leave my parents out of it. | 好 那就别把我父母扯进来 |
[20:18] | You came to me about your father. Do you remember that? | 是你来找我谈你父亲的事 你忘了吗 |
[20:28] | You know, I, um… | 算了 我… |
[20:30] | I think I made a mistake coming here. | 我来这儿根本就是个错误 |
[20:32] | I don’t think you did. | 我不那么觉得 |
[20:33] | I do. | 是我错了 |
[20:34] | It’s not something an adult would have done. | 成年人不该做出这样的事 |
[20:46] | It was great. | 真的很棒 |
[20:49] | Incredible, really. | 不可思议 真的 |
[20:50] | Where’d your dad take you? | 你爸带你去哪儿了 |
[20:51] | Jolly Roger’s. | 海盗旗公园 |
[20:53] | What, the lame amusement park? | 什么 居然去了那个无聊的娱乐场 |
[20:55] | Okay, it is not lame. | 得了吧 一点都不无聊 |
[20:57] | We didn’t go on the tilt-a-whirl. | 我们又没坐旋转椅 |
[20:59] | We walked around and talked. | 就是散散步 聊聊天 |
[21:01] | And I told him about what’s going on. | 我还跟他讲了讲最近发生的事 |
[21:06] | Some of what was going on, and he listened. | 一小部分而已 他就静静地听 |
[21:10] | He wants to take me to a real dinner tonight. | 他今晚打算带我吃一顿真正的大餐 |
[21:12] | He said he has something to tell me. | 他说有些事想告诉我 |
[21:15] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[21:16] | I think he wants to spend more time with me. | 我觉得他想多花些时间陪陪我 |
[21:18] | I mean, maybe summers in Maryland. | 也许 去马里兰州过暑假 |
[21:20] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[21:22] | Would you go? | 你同意吗 |
[21:23] | Well, I wouldn’t move away, | 又不是不回来了 |
[21:25] | not forever. | 只是去度个假 |
[21:27] | I don’t want to leave my mom alone, but… | 我不想留我妈一个人在这儿 可是 |
[21:29] | I would like to see my dad more. | 我也想多陪陪我爸 |
[21:33] | Good for you. | 好极了 |
[21:48] | I’m wondering, is anybody else | 我想问一下 还有谁 |
[21:50] | bothered by Atticus’ hypocrisy at the end of the novel. | 为小说结尾处阿提克斯的伪善所困扰 |
[21:54] | Well, he is Mr. Due Process | 在汤姆·罗宾逊的案子中 |
[21:57] | when it comes to Tom Robinson, | 他扮演的是正义使者的角色 |
[21:58] | then as soon as Bob Ewell gets stabbed, | 但当鲍勃·尤厄尔被刺伤的时候 |
[22:01] | he’s willing to buy into the sheriff’s cover-up. | 他却宁愿相信警长的鬼话 |
[22:02] | He was protecting Boo Radley. | 他是在保护布·拉德利 |
[22:05] | Protecting him? | 保护他 |
[22:06] | From what, the justice system? | 保护他什么 免受法律制裁吗 |
[22:08] | Atticus is an officer of the court, | 阿提克斯是法庭上的律师 |
[22:09] | and he’s conspiring to cover up a crime. | 而他却试图掩盖一项罪恶 |
[22:12] | And he’s willing to let his own son take the fall | 他会宁愿让自己的儿子 |
[22:14] | for something that Boo Radley did? | 替布·拉德利背黑锅吗 |
[22:16] | It was a trade. | 这是场交易 |
[22:17] | What was a trade? | 什么交易 |
[22:18] | Mr. Ewell would have killed those kids. | 尤厄尔先生可能会杀了孩子们 |
[22:20] | Boo saved them. | 布救了他们 |
[22:21] | And Atticus was still feeling guilty over Tom Robinson, | 阿提克斯还对汤姆·罗宾逊有愧疚感 |
[22:26] | so… he offered Jem to take Boo’s place, | 所以 他提出让杰姆代替布受罚 |
[22:29] | – almost like a sacrifice. – Oh. Very noble. | -算是种牺牲吧 -真高尚 |
[22:32] | Too bad Jem was unconscious. | 可惜的是杰姆还被蒙在鼓里 |
[22:34] | You think he might have had a different opinion? | 你觉得他会愿意吗 |
[22:35] | No, Jem would have said yes. | 是的 杰姆会同意的 |
[22:36] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[22:37] | He was brought up right. | 他家教很好 |
[22:46] | I’m sorry, Mr. Sperling, | 有意见吗 斯佩林同学 |
[22:48] | do you have something to add to the discussion, | 除了咳痰 你还想为这场讨论 |
[22:49] | aside from phlegm? | 补充点什么吗 |
[22:52] | Just… | 只是 |
[22:53] | Well, his dad was a lawyer. | 他父亲是个律师 |
[22:54] | He could get the kid off. | 他能够让杰姆免受处罚 |
[22:56] | Being brought up right had nothing to do with it. | 家教良好与此并无关联 |
[22:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:00] | The whole book is about what shapes us into adults, | 整部小说是在讲家教对人的影响 |
[23:02] | or haven’t you been paying attention? | 还是你根本就没用心读 |
[23:04] | I’m just saying that she– | 我只是说她 |
[23:05] | You’re just saying that | 你只是说 |
[23:06] | Aria made an attempt to understand this book | 艾瑞亚在试图读懂这本书 |
[23:08] | and you haven’t. | 而你没有 |
[23:11] | No, I wasn’t saying that, Mr. Fitz. | 不 我可没这么说 费兹老师 |
[23:16] | Sorry. What are you trying to say? | 对不起 你想说什么 |
[23:18] | Well, it’d probably be easier for Atticus to get the kid off | 也许对阿提克斯来说 为孩子辩护 |
[23:22] | than to get Boo off, that’s all. | 比为布辩护更容易 就这样 |
[24:08] | Well, I am honored to get you two nights in a row. | 很荣幸能连续两个晚上陪在你身边 |
[24:11] | You think Sean will be jealous? | 肖恩不会吃醋吗 |
[24:13] | I haven’t spoken to Sean since the party. | 那次派对后我就没跟肖恩讲过话 |
[24:15] | Yeah, I was waiting for you to say something last night | 我昨晚还在等你讲 |
[24:17] | about what happened between you two. | 你们之间发生的事呢 |
[24:18] | Well, I was having too much fun. | 我昨晚过得太开心了 |
[24:20] | I wonder if all this has a little less to do with Sean | 我在想你赌气是不是跟肖恩没多大关系 |
[24:23] | and more to do with something else. | 而是另有原因 |
[24:26] | Something else? | 什么原因 |
[24:27] | How are you about what happened with Alison? | 艾莉森出了这种事 你还好吗 |
[24:31] | I don’t know. I mean, sometimes I just… | 不知道 有时候 我就是 |
[24:33] | want to get away. | 想躲得远远的 |
[24:35] | You know, be somewhere else for a while. | 我是说 去其他地方待一阵子 |
[24:37] | Somewhere you can clear your head, | 找个能让你放松一下身心 |
[24:39] | maybe get a new perspective on things? | 换个角度看问题的地方吗 |
[24:42] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I mean. | 对 我就是这个意思 |
[24:45] | Hanna, there’s a couple of matters that we have to discuss. | 汉娜 我们有些事需要谈谈 |
[24:48] | Really? What matters? | 是吗 什么事 |
[24:51] | – Hey. Here you are. – Hi. | -嘿 你们来啦 -嗨 |
[24:58] | Hanna, this is Isabel, my fiance. | 汉娜 这是伊莎贝尔 我的未婚妻 |
[25:03] | Fiance? | 未婚妻 |
[25:04] | I am so happy to meet you, Hanna. | 很高兴见到你 汉娜 |
[25:08] | Um, and this is Isabel’s daughter, Kate. | 这是伊莎贝尔的女儿 凯特 |
[25:11] | Kate, this is Hanna. | 凯特 这是汉娜 |
[25:12] | Hanna. | 你好 |
[25:14] | I, uh, thought it was time we all met. | 我觉得大家是时候见面了 |
[26:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:13] | – Who is there? – Where the hell are you? | -谁在那儿 -你到底在哪儿呢 |
[26:23] | I picked this for you, from the garden. | 我特意为你从花园采的 |
[26:27] | Wren, what the hell are you doing here? | 任 你在这儿做什么 |
[26:29] | I’ve come here to set things right. | 我来解决事情 |
[26:32] | You’re drunk. | 你喝多了 |
[26:33] | One does not come unfortified to the house of Hastings. | 来海斯汀家的人都得先壮壮胆 |
[26:37] | Wren, I thought you were an axe murderer or something. | 任 我还以为你是连环杀人犯之类的呢 |
[26:39] | I tried calling you, | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[26:41] | but you were blocking my number. | 可你把我的号屏蔽了 |
[26:43] | N– | 不 |
[26:44] | Oh, no, I wasn’t blocking you, I just… | 不是的 我没有蔽你的号 只是 |
[26:48] | Did you break through the back door? | 你从后门闯进来的吗 |
[26:51] | I had difficulty locating the front of the house. I’m sorry. | 我找不到前门 抱歉 |
[26:54] | Wren. | 任 |
[26:55] | Go. Now. | 请你离开 马上 |
[26:57] | I’ve thought of nothing but you since you came to see me. | 自从你来见我后 我满脑子想的都是你 |
[27:01] | I’ve been a coward. | 我一直都是个懦夫 |
[27:03] | But that ends tonight. | 但从今晚起不再是了 |
[27:05] | I’m here to take full responsibility. | 我要对所有的事负责 |
[27:08] | Summon your father. | 把你父亲叫来 |
[27:11] | I’m not summoning anybody. | 我不会叫任何人来 |
[27:12] | My parents are in New York with Melissa. | 现在我父母和梅丽莎在纽约 |
[27:16] | Then I shall depart. | 那我该走了 |
[27:19] | Great! | 这下可好 |
[27:25] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[27:27] | Great! | 好极了 |
[27:31] | Your face | 你的脸 |
[27:32] | is very fair. | 真的美极了 |
[27:44] | How about some black coffee? | 来些黑咖啡怎么样 |
[27:46] | I’ve been drinking Scotch. | 我刚才喝了威士忌 |
[27:47] | I’d rather not mix my beverages. | 还是别换口味了 |
[27:56] | Okay, come on, right here. | 好吧 来 到这儿来 |
[27:58] | Yes. | 好 |
[28:02] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你都快把我吓死了 |
[28:16] | Okay, I have never been so embarrassed in my life. | 我这辈子从没这么丢脸过 |
[28:19] | First you complain about me being immature, | 你先是抱怨我不成熟 |
[28:22] | And then you act like that in class, | 接着又在课堂上表现出 |
[28:23] | like I needed to be protected. | 我需要被保护的样子 |
[28:25] | And everybody knew that | 现在所有人都知道 |
[28:26] | there was something weird going on. | 我们俩之间不对劲 |
[28:28] | I mean, God! What was that? | 我是说 天啊 那算什么 |
[28:30] | What, were you trying to teach me some kind of lesson or something? | 怎么 你是想给我好好上一课还是怎样 |
[28:33] | Because I totally don’t need that from you. | 我完全不需要你的教导 |
[28:35] | And you don’t know anything about my parents, | 还有 你对我父母的事一无所知 |
[28:37] | so don’t say that they have some kind of arrangement | 所以别胡说什么他们有什么约定 |
[28:40] | or understanding or something, | 或是默契之类的 |
[28:42] | Because you don’t know them, | 因为你不了解他们 |
[28:43] | and you don’t know me, okay? | 你也不了解我 知道吗 |
[28:45] | Yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说的对 |
[28:48] | I am? | 是吗 |
[28:51] | I really… | 我真的 |
[28:53] | don’t know anything about you. | 完全不了解你 |
[29:01] | I’m sorry about the mess. | 抱歉 我把这弄的一团糟 |
[29:03] | I’ll clean that up later. | 过一会儿我会清理的 |
[29:06] | I’m not talking about the geranium. | 我不是说那盆天竺葵 |
[29:16] | Why do you think | 为什么你觉得 |
[29:17] | you had to get drunk to talk to my father? | 必须喝醉了才能和我父亲谈话 |
[29:23] | For many complex psychological reasons, | 出于多种心理因素 |
[29:25] | but mainly because he scares the vinegar out of me. | 不过主要是因为他吓得我够呛 |
[29:31] | He’s really not that bad, | 其实他没那么可怕 |
[29:34] | Once you get to know him. | 如果你了解他的话 |
[29:36] | Things’ll go back to normal… eventually. | 一切最终会恢复正常的 |
[29:40] | Yeah. What passes for normal around here. | 是啊 这个家从来都不太正常 |
[29:43] | I thought you wanted things the way they were. | 我还以为你想让一切回到从前的样子 |
[29:47] | I guess I do. | 我想是的 |
[29:52] | I don’t know. I’ve never known anything else. | 我也不知道 我从没想过别的 |
[29:55] | I know I never wanted to hurt Melissa. | 其实我从没想过要伤害梅丽莎 |
[29:58] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[29:59] | And sometimes it looks like North and South Korea | 虽然有时我俩像南北朝鲜一样 |
[30:02] | between us, but… | 闹得不可开交 但是 |
[30:05] | she’s my sister. | 她终究是我的姐姐 |
[30:09] | That still counts. | 永远都不会改变 |
[30:16] | Well, I think I’ve imposed enough. | 我想我的酒已经醒了 |
[30:18] | Um, you can’t drive like that. | 你不能开车 |
[30:21] | Oh, I’m not going all the way back to Philadelphia. | 我不用一路开回费城 |
[30:23] | I’ve got a room in the Edgewood Motor Court. | 我在埃奇伍德汽车旅馆订了个房间 |
[30:27] | You can’t drive anywhere. | 你开去哪都不行 |
[30:28] | Give me your keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[30:31] | Come on. Together. Here. | 走吧 我们一起 来 |
[30:35] | …So I turn around, and there’s Jeff behind me, | 所以我转弯了 杰夫跟在我后面 |
[30:38] | and he is so focused on beating me | 他一心只想超过我 |
[30:41] | that he forgets to lift the daggerboard, | 以至于在我们驶近海滩的时候 |
[30:44] | as we’re approaching the beach. | 忘了升起披水板[帆船的一个部件] |
[30:47] | So he gets all hung up in the shallows, | 所以他的船在浅滩搁浅了 |
[30:49] | and I simply walk onto the beach and… | 而我则轻松地走上沙滩 |
[30:52] | take a bow. | 向他鞠了个躬 |
[30:57] | Hanna, do you sail? | 汉娜 你玩帆船吗 |
[30:59] | – No. – Oh, you should. | -不玩 -你该试试 |
[31:01] | Kate could teach you. She’s a very good teacher. | 凯特可以教你 她是个很棒的教练 |
[31:04] | Especially with beginners. | 尤其是教新手 |
[31:06] | I think it would be so much fun for both of you. | 我想你们会玩得很开心的 |
[31:08] | Going out together on a boat. | 一起坐船出海玩 |
[31:09] | Seeing who’s coming back. | 看看谁能活着回来 |
[31:13] | Was that a joke? | 你刚是在开玩笑吗 |
[31:15] | Of course it was a joke. | 当然是个玩笑 |
[31:18] | And this is a fork. | 这是餐叉 |
[31:22] | Just so you know, Hanna, | 汉娜 知道吗 |
[31:23] | I had a chat with Sean’s father, | 我跟肖恩的爸爸谈过了 |
[31:24] | and everything’s gonna work out. | 事情会顺利解决的 |
[31:26] | – You talked to Sean’s dad? – Mm-hm. | -你跟肖恩的爸爸谈过了 -没错 |
[31:29] | He, uh, gave me an estimate on the damage you did to his car, | 他给了我一张车辆损毁评估单 |
[31:32] | and we agreed to settle things | 我们都同意私下解决 |
[31:33] | without getting the insurance companies involved, | 不要保险公司干预 |
[31:35] | so I’ll write a check, | 所以 我等下会给你张支票 |
[31:38] | and you will work off the cost of repairs | 你还要去肖恩妈妈的办公室 |
[31:40] | in Sean’s mother’s office. | 做一段兼职 支付余下的修理费 |
[31:42] | Sean’s mother is a dentist. | 肖恩的妈妈是个牙医 |
[31:43] | Well, you won’t be drilling teeth. | 你不用帮人补牙 |
[31:45] | You’ll be cleaning up, doing light clerical work, | 只需要每天放学和周末去打扫卫生 |
[31:48] | you know, answering phones, after school and on weekends. | 做些文秘工作 接接电话就行 |
[31:51] | That could be interesting. | 那应该蛮有趣的 |
[31:53] | I am fascinated by dentistry, aren’t you? | 我对牙科很感兴趣 你呢 |
[31:58] | Plaque, cavities, fake-looking veneers. | 牙垢 蛀牙 假牙什么的 |
[32:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:29] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事儿 |
[32:33] | I mean, as okay as I can be taking out the garbage. | 至少还能出来倒垃圾 |
[32:37] | I know that you’re not crazy about having me for a lab partner. | 我是说做我的实验课搭档 你没问题吧 |
[32:41] | No. | 没有 |
[32:42] | It’s okay. I’m cool with that. | 没关系 我能接受 |
[32:44] | Really? You wouldn’t switch if you could? | 真的吗 你不会换搭档吧 |
[32:49] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[32:51] | You have to be careful with who you get close to. | 你要提防靠近自己的人 |
[32:54] | I know people think I’m some kind of freak. | 我知道有人说我是变态 |
[32:56] | I can’t do anything about that. | 我对此也无能为力 |
[32:58] | But it’s got to bother you, | 但你总会为这事烦恼吧 |
[33:00] | idiots running around, | 学校里白痴不少 |
[33:01] | putting shaving cream in your locker, | 往你储物柜里喷剃须膏 |
[33:03] | laughing at you, making stuff up about who you are. | 嘲笑你 到处乱说你坏话 |
[33:06] | I didn’t say that it doesn’t get to me, | 我没说我不会为此烦恼 |
[33:09] | It’s just that there’s nothing I can do about it. | 只是我也无能为力 |
[33:11] | Like you said, they’re idiots. | 就像你说的 他们都是白痴 |
[33:14] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[33:15] | You notice how much you and I | 你知道我们俩 |
[33:16] | keep saying we’re sorry to each other? | 互相说了多少个抱歉吗 |
[33:18] | – Sorry. – Do you see what I mean? | -抱歉 -懂我的意思了吧 |
[33:23] | That other day in chemistry… | 那天化学课上 |
[33:27] | There was something in my book. | 我书里夹了个东西 |
[33:30] | Some pictures. | 几张照片 |
[33:32] | Did you see them? | 你有没有看见 |
[33:35] | Before I closed my book, | 我还没合上书的时候 |
[33:36] | did you see what they were? | 你看到那些照片了吗 |
[33:38] | I don’t think you wanted anybody to see them. | 我知道你不想别人看见那些照片 |
[33:41] | I’m cool with that. | 我能理解 |
[33:42] | You are? | 真的 |
[33:47] | Do you still swim? | 你还坚持游泳吗 |
[33:49] | Yes, I do. | 没错 |
[33:51] | Do you do it because people are watching you, | 你游泳是因为喜欢成为众人的焦点 |
[33:56] | or because you like to swim? | 还是出于爱好 |
[33:58] | I… | 我… |
[33:59] | do it because I love the way it makes me feel. | 游泳是因为喜欢游泳给我的感觉 |
[34:03] | Then forget about the idiots. | 那就忘了那些白痴 |
[34:05] | They’re going to see what they want to see. | 他们爱看什么就看什么 |
[34:09] | Even if you completely changed everything, | 就算你做了彻头彻尾的改变 |
[34:13] | they wouldn’t be happy. | 他们也不会满足 |
[34:15] | They don’t want you to change. | 他们不希望你改变 |
[34:18] | They want you to go away. | 他们希望你滚蛋 |
[34:21] | I tried that. I didn’t like it. | 我试过捉弄人 但我不喜欢那样 |
[34:24] | And… | 还有… |
[34:26] | Now you’re back. | 你现在算是彻底回来了 |
[34:27] | Yeah. I am. | 没错 |
[34:33] | See you tomorrow? | 明天见 |
[34:35] | Tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[34:54] | You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[34:55] | My cooking’s always better the next day. | 我的厨艺简直是蒸蒸日上 |
[34:56] | I make really good leftovers. Don’t laugh. | 这些剩饭菜味道真不错 别笑啊 |
[35:00] | No, seriously. | 我是说真的 |
[35:01] | The pesto will get up your nose. | 蒜香回味无穷 |
[35:03] | We’ll need the Jaws Of Life in here. | 我都舍不得张开嘴了 |
[35:09] | I’m sorry about what happened in class. | 课上的事我很抱歉 |
[35:13] | I was mad at you for walking out of here. | 你昨天摔门离开 我很生气 |
[35:15] | It’s stupid, but I was. | 这很蠢 但我当时的确没了理智 |
[35:18] | Going after Sperling like that, | 居然拿斯佩林出气 |
[35:21] | not my finest hour as a teacher. | 这是我教学生涯中不光彩的一页 |
[35:24] | Well, you’re right about me. | 实际上你说的没错 |
[35:27] | I am a fixer when it comes to my family. | 每次家里有事 我都是和事佬 |
[35:30] | I’m the one planning and negotiating and… | 我总是想方设法的跟他们谈 |
[35:34] | just trying to keep us together and keep things solid. | 想方设法的保住这个家 |
[35:37] | What are you afraid of? | 你到底害怕什么 |
[35:40] | That things will change. | 害怕家里发生变故 |
[35:43] | But… | 但… |
[35:44] | that’s not really helping, is it? It’s just… | 其实也没帮上什么忙 只是… |
[35:47] | It’s just trying to keep things frozen. | 只是让事情尘封而已 |
[35:50] | It’s human nature to try and hold on to things. | 让一切维持原样是人的天性 |
[35:53] | I feel like my aunt Ruth. | 我感觉自己很像露丝姨妈 |
[35:55] | She had her pet cat stuffed when he died, | 她的猫死后 她把它做成了标本 |
[36:00] | And you’d walk in her house, and… | 你走进她家 |
[36:02] | There’s mugsy on the piano. | 就会发现玛格西坐在钢琴上 |
[36:04] | He’s there, and she talks to him. | 他就在那儿 她与他交谈 |
[36:07] | There’s really not much difference | 其实无论玛格西是活的还是标本 |
[36:09] | between mugsy alive and mugsy stuffed. | 都无关紧要 |
[36:11] | I mean, he’s a cat. | 我是说 那是一只猫罢了 |
[36:13] | Aunt ruth, she’s really happy, | 露丝阿姨很高兴 |
[36:15] | But… The rest of us are just kind of creeped out. | 但是我们都吓坏了 |
[36:24] | I can’t fix this. | 我无法修补这段婚姻 |
[36:27] | And, if it’s gonna be fixed | 如果有办法补救 |
[36:30] | If then they’re just gonna have to do it themselves. | 他们必须自己来 |
[36:33] | All I can do is tell the truth. | 我所能做的就是说出事实 |
[36:36] | Otherwise, I could lose the both of them. | 否则 我会同时失去他们两个 |
[36:42] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:43] | Do you need help cleaning up? | 你需要帮忙打扫吗 |
[36:49] | You could… Stay. | 你可以留下的 |
[36:54] | No, I have to go talk to my mom. | 不了 我得和我妈妈谈谈 |
[36:58] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[37:00] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[37:14] | How are you gonna get home? | 你打算怎么回家 |
[37:21] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我了 |
[37:26] | I was telling the truth. | 我那天说的是实话 |
[37:30] | About wishing I’d met you first. | 我真的希望先遇到的人是你 |
[37:52] | Come inside. | 进来吧 |
[37:55] | I’ve done some pretty stupid things lately. | 最近我做了很多傻事 |
[37:57] | I’m way over my limit. | 真的很出格 |
[38:02] | Good night, Spencer. | 晚安 斯宾塞 |
[38:04] | Bye, Wren. | 再见 任 |
[38:13] | And from the request line, | 继续我们的点歌热线 |
[38:14] | This next one goes out to Hanna, | 接下来的一首歌送给汉娜 |
[38:16] | From her best friend, “A.” | 点歌人是她最好的朋友A |
[38:18] | Here you go, Hanna. | 汉娜 听好了 |
[38:19] | I Don’t Need You Anymore | 《我不再需要你》 |
[38:32] | Okay, whatever you’re thinking, | 无论你在想什么 |
[38:35] | It’s not what you think. | 事情不是那样的 |
[38:38] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[38:41] | We are so out of our league. | 我们的统一战线被攻破了 |
[38:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:58] | Don’t know what I’m supposed to do right now, | 我不知道我现在该做什么 |
[39:01] | Hug you or shake hands? | 拥抱你还是和你握手 |
[39:03] | I mean, there might be all sorts of security cameras around. | 这周围可能也有摄像头 |
[39:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:12] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[39:15] | You have… | 你完全 |
[39:17] | Every right to be mad at me. | 有理由对我生气 |
[39:18] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没生气 |
[39:21] | I was wrong to jump on you about the pictures. | 冲到你面前质问你有关照片的事是我的错 |
[39:23] | Is this about the pictures, or… | 你生气是因为照片还是那个吻 |
[39:28] | Is it about the kiss? | 是那个吻吗 |
[39:30] | I liked the kiss, | 我喜欢那个吻 |
[39:33] | But I don’t know what that kiss means. | 但我不知道它意味着什么 |
[39:35] | You spend too much time thinking about what things mean– | 你想的太多了 |
[39:40] | A kiss, a picture, | 一个吻 一张照片 |
[39:44] | A scarf. | 一条围巾 |
[39:45] | There’s so much going on in my head right now. | 我现在脑子里很乱 |
[39:49] | I’m just trying to figure out the right thing to do. | 我只是想要事情回到正轨上去 |
[39:53] | What do you need, | 你需要什么 |
[39:54] | Right now? | 就现在 |
[39:56] | A little time. Some space. | 一点时间 一点空间 |
[40:01] | Not just with you, but with my mom, with everybody. | 不是只是对你 对所有人都一样 |
[40:08] | We can get some space here. | 我可以给你一点空间 |
[40:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:25] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[40:28] | So I’ll wait. | 所以我会等下去 |
[40:30] | You don’t… | 你不需要 |
[40:32] | Need to say anything. | 说任何话 |
[40:36] | You just need to know that. | 我只是想让你知道 |
[40:59] | Mom? | 妈 |
[41:02] | I have to tell you something. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[41:04] | It’s important. | 很重要的一件事 |
[41:06] | There’s, um… | 有一件 |
[41:08] | There’s something you should know. | 有一件事你必须知道 |
[41:14] | Mo | 妈 |
[41:24] | 如果不相信你丈夫有外遇 问问你女儿吧 她什么都知道 -A | |
[41:36] | What are we gonna do about “A”? | 我们该拿A怎么办啊 |
[41:37] | I mean, he or she or it hasn’t stopped. | 他或是她还是没有放过我们 |
[41:40] | They’re calling radio stations, making dedications. | 他们打电话到电台 点歌给我 |
[41:43] | What do we do now? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[41:44] | I don’t know, hanna. | 不知道 汉娜 |
[41:45] | Well, it was your idea to shut her out. | 把她屏蔽是你的主意 |
[41:47] | And everybody went along with it. | 所有人都跟着做了 |
[41:49] | United we stand. Great. | 一致对外 很好 |
[41:53] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[41:57] | Somebody’s been in the house. | 有人来过这里 |
[41:59] | Alison’s bracelet! | 艾莉森的手链 |
[42:48] | 想和我斗 没那么简单 小贱人们 -A | |
[42:50] | Is that jungle red? | 那是艳红色吗 |
[42:53] | Alison’s color. | 艾莉森的颜色 |
[43:03] | 想和我斗 没那么简单 小贱人们 -A |