时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[00:04] | Do you have plans this weekend? | 你这个周末有空吗 |
[00:06] | I’m thinking we should talk about the homework assignment. | 我觉得我们还是该谈谈家庭作业 |
[00:09] | I know that you’re not crazy about having me for a lab partner. | 我明白你做我的实验课搭档不太爽 |
[00:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[00:15] | Any guy at this party | 这派对上的任何一个男生 |
[00:17] | would be happy to be with me. | 都会很乐意和我在一起 |
[00:18] | We’ve already talked about this, okay? | 我们已经聊过这个了 好吗 |
[00:20] | Why are you taking Sean’s car? Hanna! | 你为什么要开走肖恩的车 汉娜 |
[00:23] | And you will work off the cost of repairs | 你还要去肖恩妈妈的办公室 |
[00:24] | in Sean’s mother’s office. | 做一段兼职 支付余下的修理费 |
[00:26] | What’s a Golden Orchid? | 什么是金兰论文大赛 |
[00:27] | It’s a national competition for historical writing. | 这是个全国历史论文写作大赛 |
[00:31] | More academic bling for spencer. | 斯宾塞的学术成就又添一笔 |
[00:35] | I saw the way you were looking at my dad yesterday. | 我昨天见到你看我老爸的眼神 |
[00:36] | I have eyes. | 我不是瞎子 |
[00:37] | Find someone who’s available. | 找个单身男人吧 |
[00:38] | My dad isn’t. | 我爸是有妇之夫 |
[00:39] | Mom? There’s something you should know. | 妈 有一件事你必须知道 |
[00:45] | Somebody’s been in the house. | 有人来过这里 |
[00:47] | 想和我斗 没那么简单 小贱人们 -A | |
[00:50] | 如果不相信你丈夫有外遇 问问你女儿吧 她什么都知道 | |
[00:53] | “A” sent this letter to my mom. | A给我妈寄了这封信 |
[00:56] | You know it’s not your fault, right? | 你知道这不怪你 对吧 |
[00:58] | It’s your dad’s mistake, totally. | 这绝对是你爸的错 |
[01:01] | No, it is my fault. | 不 我有责任 |
[01:02] | You did not hook up with her | 又不是你跟美女勾搭 |
[01:03] | and then ask your kid to cover for you. | 再让孩子帮你隐瞒 |
[01:06] | Ali said I should’ve told my mom right after it happened. | 艾莉早跟我说过 事后就该立刻告诉我妈 |
[01:09] | Ali? Alison knew? | 艾莉 艾莉森知道这事吗 |
[01:11] | Yeah, she was with me. | 知道 她当时跟我在一起 |
[01:14] | So, Alison saw this Meredith person? | 那是说 艾莉森见过这位梅雷迪斯 |
[01:15] | Meredith? Her name is Meredith. | 梅雷迪斯 她居然叫梅雷迪斯 |
[01:18] | Ew. That’s not even a cute-girl name. | 我吐 这哪像个美女的名字 |
[01:21] | I’m seeing big pores and mousy roots. | 听起来可是毛孔粗大 还有大龅牙 |
[01:22] | Hanna, I think it’s a little too soon to joke. | 汉娜 这不是开玩笑的时候 |
[01:25] | I’m sorry, but if you’re gonna cheat, | 我错了 不过要我说 |
[01:27] | you might as well do it with somebody | 想出轨至少得找个 |
[01:28] | who deep-conditions her hair occasionally. | 注重保养秀发的美女吧 |
[01:30] | Here, put something in your mouth | 拿着 堵住你的嘴 |
[01:32] | besides your foot. | 别胡说八道了 |
[01:35] | I’m sorry. Okay? | 对不起 好吗 |
[01:37] | Look, all I’m saying is that when my dad left, | 听着 我只想说当时我爸离开的时候 |
[01:40] | laughing sometimes helped. | 大笑帮了我不少忙 |
[01:42] | So did crying. | 当然 哭也有用 |
[01:43] | My father hasn’t left, guys. | 我爸没离开 姑娘们 |
[01:47] | I mean, this happened over a year ago. | 我是说 这都是一年前的事了 |
[01:53] | You think he’s gonna leave? | 你们觉得他会离开吗 |
[01:56] | Look, whatever happens, we’re here for you. | 听着 无论如何 我们都在你身边 |
[02:02] | Thank you guys for staying here. | 谢谢你们留下来陪我过夜 |
[02:04] | I couldn’t have been here alone. | 我受不了一个人呆在这儿 |
[02:06] | When’s your family getting back? | 你家里人什么时候回来 |
[02:08] | This afternoon. | 今天下午 |
[02:10] | Weren’t you gonna clean off the mirror before they get here? | 你不打算在他们回来之前把镜子擦干净吗 |
[02:13] | Want me to come with? | 要我跟你一起去吗 |
[02:16] | We should all go. | 咱们都去吧 |
[02:19] | Uh, yeah, you know what? | 我想 |
[02:21] | It doesn’t take four of us to clean a mirror, | 擦镜子用不着四个人吧 |
[02:23] | so why don’t you three go, and I’ll just wait here. | 要不你们仨去 我在这儿等着 |
[02:26] | Fine. You stay down here. | 好吧 你就待这儿 |
[02:28] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[02:29] | But make sure you lock the door. | 可别忘了锁门啊 |
[02:32] | Great. You spray, I’ll wipe. | 算了 你来喷水我来擦 |
[02:38] | Well, the creature’s back. | 神秘人又来了 |
[02:40] | We should’ve never unblocked our phone. | 我们真该一直屏蔽陌生人 |
[02:45] | Open the attachment. | 快打开附件 |
[02:54] | That’s us! | 那是我们 |
[03:01] | Was that shot from inside your closet? | 这是从你衣柜里拍的吗 |
[03:09] | “A” was watching us! | A在监视我们 |
[03:23] | Guys. | 姑娘们 |
[03:26] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[04:22] | How do you not poke your eyeball? | 你不会画到眼睛里去吗 |
[04:26] | What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[04:27] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么事 |
[04:32] | Look, um… | 你觉没觉得 |
[04:35] | are mom and dad acting weird with each other? | 爸妈最近有些奇怪 |
[04:40] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[04:41] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:43] | There’s a vibe. | 只是直觉 |
[04:46] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[04:50] | Look, don’t worry about it, okay? | 听着 别担心 好吗 |
[04:54] | You’re only gonna do one eye? | 你不画另一只眼睛了吗 |
[04:56] | Is that a new Cyclops look? | 这是独眼怪的新造型吗 |
[05:14] | Listen, I can take them to practice if you want– | 你不介意的话我可以送他们去训练 |
[05:16] | I can do it. | 没事 我能送 |
[05:17] | Well, I’m done by 3:00. | 我三点就下班了 |
[05:19] | I’ll do it. | 我来送 |
[05:21] | Should we find someone to talk to? | 我们要不要找人谈谈 |
[05:23] | A counselor, therapist? | 做婚姻咨询 或者找心理医生 |
[05:25] | You would feel more comfortable talking to a stranger | 你觉得在陌生人的办公室里聊天 |
[05:28] | in some office than you would in your own kitchen? | 比在自家厨房感觉舒服是吗 |
[05:30] | Yeah, but we’re not talking, Ella. | 但我们这算不上谈话啊 埃拉 |
[05:32] | Are you done with this? | 你吃完没有 |
[05:34] | See you later. | 回见 |
[05:36] | Bye. | 拜 |
[05:37] | See ya. | 回见 |
[05:40] | All right, tell me what I need to do to make this better. | 好吧 告诉我怎么做才能弥补过错 |
[05:42] | Do you want me to move out? | 需要我搬出去吗 |
[05:44] | Don’t make that my decision. | 别把决定权推到我身上 |
[05:46] | Well, do you think it would help? | 你觉得这样有助于解决问题吗 |
[05:47] | How, | 怎么解决 |
[05:48] | by making me deal with their confusion alone, | 让我独自承受孩子们困惑的眼神吗 |
[05:50] | or by making me the bad guy | 还是让我看起来像 |
[05:52] | that kicked their dad out? | 赶走他们亲爱的爸爸的坏人 |
[05:53] | Are they gonna be any less confused seeing | 我们整天这样怄气拌嘴 |
[05:56] | us walk around here like sulky roommates? | 他们就不会感到困惑了吗 |
[05:58] | – We’re not– – Hey. | -我们不是 -嗨 |
[06:01] | Do you want some breakfast? There’s yogurt. | 吃早餐吗 有酸奶 |
[06:04] | No, I’m–I’m good with a granola bar. | 没事 我吃麦片就行 |
[06:07] | I’m going to, uh, going to go to work. | 我得去 得去上班了 |
[06:09] | I’ve got office hours. | 上班时间快到了 |
[06:10] | Hey, good luck with that French test, sweetheart. | 祝你法语考试取得好成绩 甜心 |
[06:17] | Look, Mike knows something’s up. | 麦克感觉出问题了 |
[06:20] | Are you gonna tell him? | 你会告诉他吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah. You know, when I can. | 是的 等我能说的出口时候 |
[06:24] | Okay, well, just don’t wait too long. | 好的 别隔太久了 |
[06:27] | It was way too hard to keep it from you for a year. | 对你保守了一年秘密 真的很辛苦 |
[06:30] | I don’t want to have to do that to him, too. | 我不想让他也这么辛苦 |
[06:32] | A year? You’ve known about this for a year? | 一年 你一年前就已经知道了吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah. I thought dad… | 是啊 我以为爸爸 |
[06:38] | He didn’t tell you that he asked me to–? | 他没有告诉你是他让我 |
[06:44] | Mom, I can miss first period | 妈妈 如果你想聊聊的话 |
[06:46] | if you want to talk. | 我可以翘掉第一节课 |
[06:48] | It’s okay. | 不用了 |
[06:50] | This is between me and your dad. | 这是我和你爸爸之间的事 |
[06:55] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:09] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[07:10] | Oh, hi. Hey. | 你好 |
[07:12] | No, no, I got it. | 不 不用了 我自己可以 |
[07:14] | Um, stupid shoe. | 破鞋 |
[07:15] | My mom forgot to mention the new job required a uniform, huh? | 我妈妈忘记跟你讲新工作需要穿制服 是吗 |
[07:19] | No, it’s cool. I like it. | 没 挺好的 我挺喜欢的 |
[07:21] | Hideous looks good on me. | 那丑衣服挺合我身的 |
[07:24] | – Listen, I tried– I know that– | -我本想 -我知道 |
[07:25] | Sorry. What were you gonna say? | 不好意思 你刚说什么 |
[07:28] | I tried to take the fall for the car. | 我本想把车祸的责任揽在自己身上 |
[07:30] | You did? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[07:31] | I felt really bad about | 我对在诺埃尔聚会上发生的事情 |
[07:33] | what went down at Noel’s party, | 感到很抱歉 |
[07:34] | So I told my parents I gave you the keys | 所以我跟我父母说是我给你的钥匙 |
[07:36] | And I’d pay for the repairs. | 而且我会付修车的钱 |
[07:37] | No. No, I should pay for the repairs. | 不 不 应该是我付的 |
[07:40] | It was my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[07:41] | Besides, I think working in a dentist office | 而且 我觉得在牙科诊所工作 |
[07:43] | will help me with my fear. | 可以帮我克服我内心的恐惧 |
[07:45] | – Scared of dentists? – Children. | -害怕牙医吗 -害怕小孩 |
[07:48] | Your mom is making me hand out | 你妈妈让我给六岁大的 |
[07:50] | sugar-free lollypops to six-year-olds. | 小孩子们发无糖棒棒糖 |
[07:52] | They don’t bite at that age, do they? | 这个岁数的小孩不咬了人吧 |
[07:56] | Look, I know that we haven’t talked | 听着 我知道我们从那天起 |
[07:58] | since that night, | 就再没说过话了 |
[07:58] | but since we are now, | 但既然我们现在碰见了 |
[08:00] | do you wanna talk about homecoming? | 你想讨论一下返校节的事吗 |
[08:03] | I mean, do you still wanna go? | 我是说 你还会想去吗 |
[08:05] | You know, with me? | 跟我一起 |
[08:07] | I, uh, hadn’t really thought about it. | 我还没有想过这个问题 |
[08:10] | Coach has us on a lot of two-a-days. | 教练最近催着我们训练催得很紧 |
[08:13] | That’s a lot of pressure. | 压力很大 |
[08:15] | And with everything else going on, I just… | 其他事情上面 我有点 |
[08:17] | -Yeah, no, I get it. – No, well, we– | -是的 我理解 -不 我们 |
[08:20] | We should. Talk about it. | 我们应该好好谈谈 |
[08:25] | I gotta go. That’s my ride. | 我得走了 我的顺风车来了 |
[08:43] | You cannot seriously think | 你不会真的觉得 |
[08:45] | that a blind girl broke into my house. | 是那个瞎女孩闯进了我家吧 |
[08:47] | That would take a lot more | 如果真是那样 光有一个会说话的 |
[08:48] | than a talking GPS. | 导航仪应该不够吧 |
[08:49] | Well, I didn’t say that Jenna was alone. | 也许不是詹娜一个人干的 |
[08:52] | Let’s no go to the Toby place, okay? | 我们别扯上托比 好吗 |
[08:55] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[08:56] | You guys think her guide dog left behind his lipstick? | 你们觉得是她的导盲犬把他的口红落了吗 |
[09:00] | Yeah, do you want to ask | 你可以去问问 |
[09:01] | what your lab partner was doing last night? | 你的实验课搭档昨晚做了什么吗 |
[09:03] | You know, maybe he took a break from sitting on his porch | 也许他从他的门廊上离开了一会 |
[09:06] | pulling the heads off of squirrels. | 然后干了点小坏事 |
[09:07] | Spencer! Sorry, | 斯宾塞 不好意思 |
[09:09] | ladies, I didn’t mean to interrupt, | 女士们 我不是有意打扰你们 |
[09:11] | But I hope you’re as proud of | 但我希望你们跟我一样 |
[09:13] | your friend as I am. | 为你们的朋友感到自豪 |
[09:14] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[09:15] | My instincts were right. | 我的直觉是对的 |
[09:17] | This just makes it official. | 只是这个更正式一点 |
[09:21] | What’s that about? | 那是什么 |
[09:22] | An essay contest. | 一个论文比赛 |
[09:24] | Wait, did you win it? | 等等 你获胜了吗 |
[09:26] | Aren’t you gonna at least open the envelope? | 你不打算打开那个信封吗 |
[09:28] | Why should she? She wins an award for waking up. | 她为什么要 那个奖是提醒她该清醒了 |
[09:36] | Sodium borate. | 硼酸钠 |
[09:43] | Easy. That glass beaker’s made of… glass. | 轻点 这烧杯是用玻璃做的 |
[09:47] | Maybe you should do it. | 也许你应该来做 |
[09:49] | I’ve had too much coffee and not enough sleep. | 我喝了太多咖啡 又没有睡足觉 |
[09:52] | Big party on a thursday night? | 昨晚又有什么派对了吗 |
[09:54] | No, I– slept at a friend’s. | 没 我睡在朋友家 |
[09:58] | What did you do last night? | 你昨晚做了什么 |
[10:00] | Sat at the grill doing homework. | 坐在栅格咖啡店里做家庭作业 |
[10:02] | – That’s where you study? – Got to. | -你就在那儿学习的吗 -只能在那儿 |
[10:05] | Jenna listens to her lectures loudly, | 詹娜把她的课堂录音放得很大声 |
[10:07] | And it messes me up. | 我没法专心 |
[10:09] | She doesn’t like using her headphones at home. | 她在家不喜欢用耳机 |
[10:13] | Why the grill? It’s not exactly quiet there, either. | 为什么去栅格咖啡店 那里也不是很安静 |
[10:17] | It is if you stay late enough. | 你待到够晚的话就会发现那里很安静 |
[10:19] | I close the place, like, every night. | 基本每晚都是我最后一个走 |
[10:21] | So, whose house did you stay at last night? | 你昨晚睡在谁家 |
[10:24] | That new girl? | 那个新来的女孩家吗 |
[10:27] | Who, Maya? | 谁 玛雅吗 |
[10:28] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么那么想 |
[10:30] | Just figured that she’s the newest member of your posse. | 只是觉得她是你们姐妹淘的新成员 |
[10:33] | Has she learned the secret handshake yet? | 她有没有学到你们秘密的握手方式 |
[10:37] | She’s… more my friend than the group’s. | 她跟我比跟其他姐妹熟 |
[10:40] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[10:41] | She just cares about different things. | 她关注的东西和别人不同 |
[10:43] | Different’s good. I like different. | 不同很好 我喜欢不一样 |
[10:49] | This town has too much of the same. | 这个镇就是有太多相同的东西了 |
[10:55] | Hey, there. | 嗨 |
[10:57] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[10:58] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我正在想你 |
[11:00] | Uh, how are things with your family? | 你家里怎么样了 |
[11:02] | They’re tense and getting worse. | 很紧张 而且越来越糟 |
[11:05] | Can you give me an excuse not to go home? | 你可以给我点借口不回家吗 |
[11:08] | Extra credit assignment | 挣额外学分的任务 |
[11:09] | or six-hour detention? | 或者留校六个小时之类的 |
[11:12] | Um… i’m sorry, I actually can’t stay late today. | 抱歉 我今天不能待到很晚 |
[11:17] | Uh, I’ve got this… thing. | 我还有事要做 |
[11:22] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[11:25] | Well, no, it’s– it’s not a thing. | 好吧 也不是什么大不了的事 |
[11:27] | It’s just a, um… thing. | 只是件小事 |
[11:32] | A reading of a story. | 我要读我自己写的 |
[11:36] | that I wrote. | 一篇故事 |
[11:37] | You’re reading it out loud? | 你要把它读出来 |
[11:41] | Can I come? | 我能过来听吗 |
[11:43] | You can, but if it sucks… | 可以啊 不过如果读得很糟 |
[11:46] | I’m going to hurt myself. | 我会很自责 |
[11:48] | You’d be a witness. | 又被你看到 |
[11:49] | It could get ugly. | 场面会很凄惨 |
[11:51] | You’re the teacher. | 你是老师 |
[11:54] | I’m the student, remember? | 我是学生 别忘记了 |
[12:25] | Do you like the color? | 喜欢这颜色吗 |
[12:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:49] | Hey. Those are for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[12:53] | Butter creams. | 奶油乳酪 |
[12:54] | They’re your favorite, right? | 你的最爱 是吧 |
[12:56] | Yeah, they were… when I was, like, seven. | 算是吧 我7岁时的最爱 |
[13:00] | Thanks, daddy. | 谢了 老爸 |
[13:02] | So, you finally spoke to Wren? | 那你后来找任谈了吗 |
[13:05] | No, but I spoke with Mr. Sheldrake. | 没有 不过我和谢瑞克先生谈过了 |
[13:09] | You didn’t really think you were gonna be able | 你不会真的以为你能 |
[13:11] | to keep this essay secret, did you? | 守住论文这个秘密吧 |
[13:13] | Spencer, this is a coup for you. | 斯宾塞 这真是招妙计啊 |
[13:16] | I mean, if the Ivies weren’t onto you already, | 如果常春藤学校原先还不打算录取你 |
[13:18] | they are now. | 现在一定会了 |
[13:19] | I’m seeing a cage match between Harvard and Yale. | 我能预见哈佛和耶鲁要为你展开争夺战了 |
[13:21] | Dad, it’s really not that big of a deal. | 爸爸 其实没什么啦 |
[13:24] | Oh, now you tell me. | 难道不是吗 |
[13:25] | Your mother’s already taken out a full-page ad | 你妈妈都要在俱乐部的布告栏上 |
[13:27] | in the club newsletter. | 张贴喜报了 |
[13:30] | I’m kidding. Come on. | 开玩笑的 快吃吧 |
[13:33] | Have a butter cream. | 奶油乳酪 |
[13:37] | I’m proud of you, Spence. | 我为你骄傲 斯宾塞 |
[13:40] | At least let me brag about you tomorrow. | 不过至少明天还是让我夸夸你吧 |
[13:43] | What’s tomorrow? | 明天有什么事 |
[13:44] | I’m taking Russell Newhoff to the club. | 明天我会带罗素·纽霍夫去俱乐部 |
[13:47] | He’s a potential new client. | 他是一个潜在顾客 |
[13:49] | You up for playing doubles if he brings his daughter along? | 如果他带他女儿来 你准备好双打了吗 |
[13:51] | Sure! Hey, you want to volley with me? | 没问题 对了 想和我打排球吗 |
[13:54] | Oh, I’d love to, but… | 我也想 不过 |
[13:56] | I have a bunch of calls to return, | 我还有很多电话要回 |
[13:58] | And a prize-winning essay to read. | 还要读一篇获奖论文 |
[14:00] | Don’t forget to put it on my desk, okay? | 记得放到我桌子上 好吗 |
[14:02] | Oh, dad, I– you don’t have to read this one. | 老爸 你不必读的 |
[14:04] | It’s really not one of my best. | 这不是我最好的一篇 |
[14:06] | Somebody sure thought it was. | 但有人肯定这么认为 |
[14:07] | They don’t give these awards to people who don’t deserve them. | 他们不会把奖颁给没实力的人 |
[14:20] | Hello, dental office. Just a minute, please. | 你好 牙医诊所 请稍等一分钟 |
[14:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:59] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[15:01] | No. No, I was just, um, | 不 只是 |
[15:03] | looking for a place to toss medical waste. | 找个地方扔废弃医具 |
[15:06] | Must be a different floor. | 我一定上错楼了 |
[15:08] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢了 |
[15:16] | I didn’t think this would take so long. | 我没想到要那么久 |
[15:19] | I don’t mind. | 没事的 |
[15:21] | I like being in school when nobody else is. | 我喜欢没人的时候呆在学校里 |
[15:25] | Viscosity, elasticity, and tensile strength. | 粘度 弹力还有张力 |
[15:28] | Anything else we need to cover? | 还有什么要记录的吗 |
[15:30] | Maybe our noses. This stuff’s rank. | 也许是气味 这东西真臭 |
[15:33] | Oh, god! | 我的天呐 |
[15:34] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:36] | It’s just water. | 只是水罢了 |
[15:42] | Did you draw this? | 这是你画的吗 |
[15:44] | It looks just like the cover | 感觉就像 |
[15:46] | from this band, Circa Survive. | 马戏团生存乐队的唱片封面 |
[15:48] | This is so good. | 画得真好啊 |
[15:50] | You know that band? | 你知道这个乐队 |
[15:52] | My cousin works at a bar on south street. | 我堂兄在南街的一个酒吧工作 |
[15:54] | He snuck me into a show. | 他偷偷带我去看了一次演出 |
[15:56] | Have you heard any of their new stuff yet? | 听过他们的新专辑吗 |
[15:59] | It’s totally… | 真的是 |
[16:00] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[16:03] | If– if you’re into them, there’s this… | 如果你很喜欢他们 我还有 |
[16:06] | other band I should turn you onto. | 其他乐队推荐给你 |
[16:08] | I’ll bring you a CD. | 下次带张CD给你 |
[16:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:12] | I should go. | 我要走了 |
[16:14] | I’m gonna be late for swim practice. | 游泳训练快迟到了 |
[16:19] | Um, Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[16:22] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[16:23] | My notebook. | 我的笔记本 |
[16:26] | Oh, jeez. | 我的天 |
[16:27] | I totally need more sleep. | 我真是没睡醒 |
[16:29] | Or more coffee. | 多喝点咖啡吧 |
[16:32] | Wanna meet up at the grill later? | 待会在栅格咖啡店见吗 |
[16:36] | Sure. | 好 |
[16:37] | “And in an instant, her life was undone. | 刹那间 她的生命不再完整 |
[16:40] | Everything she’d known disappeared, | 她的记忆逐渐消散 |
[16:43] | Drifting into the summer sky.” | 弥漫在盛夏的灿烂千阳里 |
[16:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:55] | He doesn’t suck, huh? | 他读得还不赖吧 |
[16:57] | You know this guy? | 你认识他吗 |
[16:59] | Yeah. He’s my English teacher. | 他是我的英语老师 |
[17:02] | Oh, very cool. Me and him go way back. | 酷毙了 我和他老交情了 |
[17:04] | We used to sleep together. | 我们以前睡在一起 |
[17:07] | Bunk beds! College. | 在大学里的时候 双层床 |
[17:10] | Do you have a name, fangirl? | 你叫什么名字 小粉丝 |
[17:11] | – Oh, Aria. – Hardy. | -艾瑞亚 -哈迪 |
[17:14] | What the hell are you doing here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[17:17] | Well, I thought I’d get some face time | 我觉得有必要会会 |
[17:18] | with the president of your fan club, apparently. | 你书迷俱乐部的主席 显然的嘛 |
[17:21] | You two know each other? | 你俩认识吗 |
[17:23] | Yeah, well, not as well as you two know each other. | 是啊 但没有你和他熟 |
[17:25] | I, uh, I heard about the bunk beds. | 我听说上下铺的事了 |
[17:28] | We just met, but I’m glad I sat next to her. | 我们刚认识 幸好她坐我旁边 |
[17:30] | She kept kicking me so I wouldn’t snore. | 不停地踢我 我才没打鼾 |
[17:32] | No, no, no, seriously, | 不不 老实说 |
[17:33] | how did you know about this? | 你怎么听说的这场故事朗诵会 |
[17:35] | I don’t live in a cave. | 我又不是山顶洞人 |
[17:37] | I saw it on the website, | 我在网站上看到的 |
[17:38] | thought it was my duty to come heckle you. | 觉得有责任来刁难你一下 |
[17:40] | I think I should be in a cave. | 我才该进山顶洞里躲一下 |
[17:41] | Was it really that bad? | 真有那么糟糕吗 |
[17:42] | No, it was beautiful. | 不 文笔美极了 |
[17:44] | And that metaphor at the end? | 尤其结尾的那个隐喻 |
[17:46] | That was a metaphor? | 那是个隐喻吗 |
[17:47] | I thought it was really about a kid who lost her balloon. | 我以为就是单纯描写一个丢气球的小孩呢 |
[17:50] | You also thought “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang” was Mexican porn. | 你还当《飞天万能车》是墨西哥AV呢 |
[17:53] | That’s true. | 那倒不假 |
[17:54] | Books aren’t his thing, you know? | 他跟书无缘 |
[17:56] | He used to pay me in frozen burritos to write his papers. | 他曾用冰冻卷饼贿赂我帮他写论文 |
[17:59] | You know what’d be great is if you told this same lame story | 要是我手里拿杯啤酒听你讲过去的糗事 |
[18:02] | while I had a beer in my hand. | 就再好不过了 |
[18:04] | I’m grabbing a waitress. | 我去找服务员 |
[18:08] | I didn’t know he was gonna be here. | 我没料到他会来 |
[18:21] | Good serve. | 球发得不错 |
[18:25] | Listen, hate to interrupt, be we’re kind of closed. | 无意打扰 不过我们要下班了 |
[18:27] | I was supposed to shut down the courts ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前我就该清场的 |
[18:29] | Seriously? Can you just give me another five minutes? | 真的吗 能再延长五分钟吗 |
[18:33] | Are you practicing for a tournament or something? | 你是准备参加比赛吗 |
[18:36] | No, um. No, it’s just a friendly game of doubles | 不 不 只是跟我爸爸还有几位客人 |
[18:39] | with my dad and some guests. | 打一场双打友谊赛 |
[18:41] | Well, you and I have very different ideas of what’s friendly. | 那么 我们对友谊的理解真是天壤之别 |
[18:44] | That’s an angry serve. | 那是个愤怒的发球 |
[18:45] | Well, it’s been a long week. | 这周经历了太多事 |
[18:48] | Kind of been storing it up. | 蓄积已久的能量爆发了 |
[18:50] | A strong slice is only half the battle. | 有力的旋转球只是获胜的一半 |
[18:52] | You’ve got to kill it on the return, too, you know. | 击回球的时候也必须下狠劲 明白吗 |
[18:54] | Well, I’m just warming up. | 好吧 我只是热身罢了 |
[19:04] | So I hook up with her in the library, | 我跟她是在图书馆勾搭上的 |
[19:06] | but you can’t get serious | 但在社科类书架下 |
[19:08] | in the sociology stacks, right? | 做什么都没感觉 不是吗 |
[19:09] | So I take her back to my dorm room. | 于是我就把她带回了寝室 |
[19:11] | I can’t believe you’re telling this story. | 真不敢相信你竟然讲这件事 |
[19:13] | Let him finish. I want to hear. | 让他说完 我想听 |
[19:14] | She wants to hear! | 她想听呢 |
[19:15] | So, I get her back. | 我就把她带回去了 |
[19:16] | You know, he’s sound asleep, of course. | 当然 他睡得像头猪 |
[19:19] | I get her shirt off, things are happening, | 我脱了她的衣服 开始亲热 |
[19:22] | life is good, and then this geek, | 生活多美好啊 就在此时这呆子 |
[19:23] | right here, starts laughing in his sleep. | 就是你 开始在梦中狂笑 |
[19:26] | Now, he’s done this before, but this chick, | 他以前也在梦中笑过 但这女孩 |
[19:28] | she does not believe that he’s asleep. | 根本不相信他睡着了 |
[19:30] | Which I was. | 我确实睡着了 |
[19:31] | You laugh in your sleep? | 你在梦里大笑吗 |
[19:33] | – Mm-hmm. – That’s cute. | -没错 -真可爱 |
[19:37] | It’s better than snoring. | 总比打鼾好吧 |
[19:39] | Right. Uh, you were up. | 没错 你准备好了吧 |
[19:40] | Ah, no. It’s her turn. | 不 轮到她了 |
[19:42] | Take it for me. I’m gonna grab some water. | 你先玩会儿吧 我去买点喝的 |
[19:49] | Dude, you are so screwed. | 兄弟 你死定了 |
[19:52] | It–it’s not what you think it is. | 这 这不是你想的那样 |
[19:54] | Don’t give me that look. | 别那样看着我 |
[19:56] | I didn’t pursue this. It just happened. | 我也不想这样 但爱是没有理由的 |
[19:57] | And that makes it okay? | 那这事就合乎情理了吗 |
[19:59] | Hardy– | 哈迪 |
[20:00] | Ezra, she’s cute. She’s smart. | 以斯拉 她很可爱 也很机灵 |
[20:02] | I get it. There’s no argument, | 我明白 这不容置疑 |
[20:03] | but she’s your student, man. | 但她是你的学生 伙计 |
[20:04] | – That’s not how I met her. – It doesn’t matter. | -我认识她的时候还不是 -这不重要 |
[20:07] | When this is all over, she’s gonna get her diploma. | 你们分手后 她会拿着毕业证远走高飞 |
[20:09] | You’re gonna get a pink slip and an orange jumpsuit. | 而你只有一份解雇书和一件橙色的囚服 |
[20:12] | Okay, so how about this? | 我有个小提议 |
[20:14] | The loser of the next game buys fries? | 下场比赛 谁输了谁去买薯条 |
[20:16] | Sweet. Give it up. | 很好 强烈支持 |
[20:17] | You in? | 你参加吗 |
[20:22] | Thanks for this. I’m having fun. | 谢谢你请我来 我很开心 |
[20:24] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[20:26] | – Here you go. – Here, I’ll go. | -给你 -好 我先来 |
[20:33] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我回来晚了 |
[20:34] | Boss got chatty when they dropped the check. | 他们一撤销检查 老板的话就多了 |
[20:38] | But I only ate one lamb chop. | 我只吃了一块羊排 |
[20:40] | The rest are yours. | 剩下都是你的 |
[20:41] | What are we looking at? | 在看什么呢 |
[20:43] | The worst part of my day. | 我这一天里最倒霉的事 |
[20:44] | You know, I thought it bottomed out | 我本以为被一小孩吐一脸漱口水 |
[20:46] | when a kid aimed at me for a rinse-and-spit, | 是今天最倒霉的事 |
[20:48] | But now there’s an Amber. | 但现在 又多了个安柏 |
[20:50] | What’s an Amber? | 安柏是什么 |
[20:51] | Amber is “A cheerleader at Rollins High | 安柏就是罗林斯高中的一位 |
[20:54] | who loves skinny lattes.” | 喜爱瘦身拿铁的啦啦队长” |
[20:57] | Here. | 在这儿 |
[20:59] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[21:02] | She’s cute. | 长得还不错 |
[21:03] | She’s trying to date Sean. | 她想勾搭肖恩 |
[21:04] | She’s evil. | 心眼真坏 |
[21:05] | We know this for a fact? | 你确定她在追肖恩吗 |
[21:07] | Well, she’s suddenly become his personal driver | 她突然变成了他的私人司机 |
[21:10] | and god knows what else. | 难道还有其他可能吗 |
[21:13] | Driving is not dating. | 开车接送并不算恋爱 |
[21:17] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[21:18] | Mom! Why are you feeding me | 妈 我男朋友为了 |
[21:19] | when my boyfriend left me | 一个11磅的女生甩了我 |
[21:20] | for someone who weighs 11 pounds? | 你怎么还让我吃东西啊 |
[21:22] | He hasn’t left you. His car’s in the shop. | 他又没甩你 只不过他的车还在修 |
[21:25] | So why can’t he hitch a ride with someone who’s not majoring in cartwheels? | 他就不能找个不擅长翻跟斗的人搭车吗 |
[21:31] | I am sorry that you don’t have a car of your own to drive. | 你没辆自己的车 我也很遗憾 |
[21:35] | You have to talk to your father about that. | 但这事你得跟你爸商量 |
[21:37] | No, thanks. | 算了 谢谢 |
[21:39] | Besides, he’s probably already picked one out for Kate. | 再说了 他可能已经帮凯特选好了一辆 |
[21:41] | Kate? Thought her name was Isabel. | 凯特 我以为她叫伊莎贝尔 |
[21:43] | That’s the mother. | 那是她妈妈 |
[21:45] | The girlfriend. | 女友大人 |
[21:46] | The fiancee. | 是未婚妻大人 |
[21:52] | He’s marrying her? | 他俩要结婚了吗 |
[21:55] | Yeah, I found that out | 是啊 昨晚我去斯宾塞家 |
[21:57] | before I went to Spencer’s last night. | 之前得知的这一消息 |
[21:59] | I didn’t see you this morning, | 今天早上没碰到你 |
[22:01] | so I thought it’d be kind of weird to text you. | 发短信告诉你又怪怪的 |
[22:03] | Yeah. That would’ve been weird. | 是啊 相当怪 |
[22:06] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[22:11] | Still, I’d rather hear it from you than from him. | 不管怎么说 总比他亲口告诉我强 |
[22:15] | I’m not surprised. We’ve both moved on. | 这也不意外 我俩都向前看了 |
[22:23] | Try the baguette. It’s delicious. | 尝尝法棍面包 挺好吃的 |
[22:30] | 我现在知道两个秘密 汉娜被甩了 艾米丽被亲了 -A | |
[23:00] | I saved it, just in case. | 我把这个留起来了 以防万一 |
[23:05] | I’m telling you, | 告诉你 |
[23:05] | that’s the lipstick Jenna was putting on in the elevator. | 这就是詹娜在电梯里涂的口红 |
[23:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:09] | Yes! That’s Alison’s color. | 当然 就是艾莉森的颜色 |
[23:11] | Same shade, same tube. | 颜色和包装都一模一样 |
[23:13] | What I’m wondering is why was Jenna | 我奇怪的是詹娜为何在 |
[23:15] | in an empty room for an hour? | 空房间里待了一个小时 |
[23:17] | I think we should call the police. | 我觉得咱俩该报警 |
[23:18] | There are fingerprints on this tube. | 这支口红上有指纹 |
[23:20] | Well, yeah, ours. | 对啊 咱们的指纹 |
[23:22] | Look, if we are not gonna answer any more questions, | 为了避免咱们再被审问 |
[23:24] | just let me get in the office and see what I can find. | 就让我溜进那间屋子找找看 |
[23:33] | Have you gotten any more e-mails? | 你有没有收到新邮件 |
[23:36] | Not since this morning. Have you? | 今早之后就没了 你呢 |
[23:38] | No. I’m just wondering. | 我也没有 随便问问 |
[23:45] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[23:47] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你怎么也来了 |
[23:56] | Uh, I was just | 我是来 |
[23:58] | Hanna had a run-in with Jenna Marshall today. | 汉娜今天撞见詹娜·马歇尔了 |
[24:00] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[24:05] | Emily, You know that dentist office I’m working at? | 艾米丽 你知道我打工的牙医诊所吗 |
[24:08] | Well, I was going in for my shift after school, | 我今天放学后去值班 |
[24:11] | and I was in the elevator. Jenna Marshall was in there. | 然后在电梯里撞见詹娜·马歇尔了 |
[24:13] | She had the same lipstick Ali wore. | 她的口红和艾莉之前用的一样 |
[24:16] | The exact same color. | 连颜色都没区别 |
[24:18] | She had the same lipstick as Ali. | 和艾莉的口红一模一样 |
[24:21] | She had Alison’s lipstick. | 她拿着艾莉森的口红 |
[24:23] | She was putting it on. | 仔细地往嘴唇上抹 |
[24:34] | So, are all college boys like the ones in that bar? | 大学男生都像酒吧里那群人那样吗 |
[24:38] | Is it possible to say hello to a guy | 不打人家的头一下 |
[24:41] | without putting them in a headlock? | 就不算打招呼吗 |
[24:43] | Well, maybe when you go to college, you’ll… | 等你上了大学 你就 |
[24:46] | find out for yourself. | 能亲自一探究竟了 |
[24:49] | Okay, stop. | 行啦 别这样 |
[24:51] | Did Hardy say something… | 是不是哈迪说什么了 |
[24:54] | about us or about me? | 关于咱俩或者我的事 |
[24:58] | No, why would he? | 没有 没什么可说的 |
[24:59] | I was just having fun at a bar | 我不过是在酒吧里 |
[25:01] | with a high school student. | 泡高中小美眉 |
[25:03] | You make it sound so awful. | 让你说的很糟糕 |
[25:05] | Well, maybe it is. | 可能就是挺糟的 |
[25:06] | I mean, if you think about it– | 仔细想想 |
[25:08] | Well, why? | 为什么 |
[25:09] | Was I acting like a high school girl? | 我表现的很像高中生吗 |
[25:11] | Did I do anything to embarrass you? | 还是我做了什么让你难堪了 |
[25:14] | Look, have I ever done that? | 是这样吗 |
[25:15] | No, it’s not about that. | 不是这意思 |
[25:16] | Okay, then what is it about? | 那你是什么意思 |
[25:18] | I mean, is this Hardy’s problem, | 到底是哈迪的问题 |
[25:20] | or is it yours? | 还是你自己的问题 |
[25:21] | Where did this come from? | 这事从何说起 |
[25:24] | Age is never an issue when we’re together. | 年龄从来不是咱俩的问题 |
[25:27] | When it’s just the two of us, | 咱俩单独的时候还行 |
[25:29] | but when we’re out in the world, people notice. | 但是在公共场合 别人总会注意到 |
[25:31] | No, Hardy noticed. | 不 你是想说哈迪注意到了 |
[25:33] | Look, he’s your friend, | 听着 他是你哥们 |
[25:34] | and if you’re okay with it, | 只要你能过得了自己这关 |
[25:36] | I really doubt it’s gonna bother him. | 我就不信他会反对 |
[25:38] | Aria, let’s get real. | 艾瑞亚 现实点吧 |
[25:40] | In theory, we are a lot more wrong than we are right. | 咱们两个算是离经叛道了 |
[25:43] | You wanna be real? Forget about theory. | 现实点吗 那就别说大道理了 |
[25:49] | What does it feel like when we’re together? | 咱俩在一起是什么感觉 |
[25:52] | Good. It feels…right. | 很好 感觉 合情合理 |
[25:58] | I wanna be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[26:00] | I wanna hang out in a bar, | 一起泡泡酒吧 |
[26:03] | introduce you to my friends, | 把你介绍给我朋友 |
[26:05] | split a plate of fries like everybody else, | 像别的情侣一样分薯条吃 |
[26:07] | but I don’t think we can do that. | 但我觉得我们不能那样 |
[26:11] | When I’m with you, | 和你在一起的时候 |
[26:12] | I don’t care about anybody else. | 我可以把所有人都抛在脑后 |
[26:16] | So, are you talking yourself into this or out of it? | 那你到底是想继续下去还是分手 |
[26:19] | Yes! | 当然继续 |
[26:20] | N-no! Maybe. | 不对 或许吧 |
[26:26] | So? | 那 |
[26:28] | Let’s review. | 咱们总结一下 |
[26:33] | Look, we’re here now, and it’s just the two of us | 现在这儿只有我们两个 |
[26:39] | and it feels good. | 这感觉好极了 |
[26:42] | So let’s not care together. | 所以我们就别多想了 |
[26:56] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[26:58] | I have an early tennis day with my dad, | 我要和我爸明早约好要打网球 |
[27:00] | And I have no idea what I’m gonna wear. | 我还不知道要穿什么好 |
[27:02] | There, um, may be this boy– | 或许那有个小男生 |
[27:05] | Boy! What boy? Details! | 小男生 什么男生 说详细点 |
[27:08] | Well, there’s none yet, but I’ll keep you guys posted. | 还没成 但我会及时向你们汇报的 |
[27:13] | – Are you Emily? – No. Em? | -你是艾米丽吗 -不是 艾米 |
[27:15] | Someone left this for you. | 有人要我把这个交给你 |
[27:25] | Pretty. Who made that? | 好漂亮 谁做的 |
[27:27] | Somebody from school. | 学校的同学 |
[27:30] | Well, whoever made it must like you a lot. | 无论是谁做的 这个人一定很喜欢你 |
[27:32] | No, we were just talking about | 没有 只是刚好谈到 |
[27:34] | this band we both like. | 我们都喜欢的一个乐队而已 |
[27:36] | Is it from somebody you like back? | 你对这个人也有感觉吗 |
[27:39] | Sorry. You don’t have to tell me anything. | 对不起 你可以什么都不说 |
[27:41] | But, Em… | 但是 艾米 |
[27:43] | If there’s someone in your life | 如果在你的生命中 |
[27:44] | Who cares about you, then I’m happy for you. | 有关心你的人 我会为你高兴的 |
[27:49] | No matter who they are. | 无论那人是谁 |
[27:57] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:01] | You sure you have to go? | 你确定要离开吗 |
[28:03] | Yeah. Yeah, it was so weird when I left home this morning. | 对 今早离开家时 家里的气氛很怪 |
[28:07] | I’m not really sure what I’m gonna walk into. | 不知道现在怎么样了 |
[28:09] | I liked having you here. | 我想让你留下来 |
[28:10] | Well, I didn’t say I wasn’t coming back. | 我没说再也不回来了 |
[28:14] | What if I cook us dinner tomorrow night? | 明晚我来做饭怎么样 |
[28:16] | Oh, you cook? | 你会做饭 |
[28:17] | Yeah. How do you feel about enhanced | 是啊 你觉得增强版的 |
[28:19] | macaroni and cheese? | 通心粉和奶酪怎么样 |
[28:20] | Uh, frightened. | 很吓人 |
[28:22] | What do you mean by “enhanced”? | “增强版”是什么意思 |
[28:23] | Well, it means I’m cooking fettuccini, | 是说我会用宽面来做 |
[28:25] | But I don’t want you to get your hopes up. | 但你不要报太大希望 |
[29:12] | Hey, champ. | 嘿 冠军 |
[29:13] | How was practice yesterday? | 昨天的训练怎么样 |
[29:15] | Good. I’m ready to bury them. | 不错 我已经准备好灭掉他们了 |
[29:17] | Heh, yeah. You know, about that. | 很好 说到这个 |
[29:20] | You might want to keep it friendly on the court, okay? | 你在球场上友好点 好不好 |
[29:23] | Why does everyone think I’m unfriendly? | 为什么大家都认为我不友好呢 |
[29:26] | I’m serious, Spence. | 我是说真的 斯宾塞 |
[29:28] | Turns out Newhoff and his daughter | 纽霍夫和他的女儿 |
[29:29] | aren’t exactly Venus and Serena, | 并不是维纳斯和塞丽娜 |
[29:31] | So just dial it back a bit. | 所以你可以稍微收敛一点 |
[29:35] | But, dad, | 但是爸爸 |
[29:35] | I was out there for five hours yesterday swatting balls. | 我昨天花了5个小时练球 |
[29:38] | Well, good, then you’ll hopefully be a little sore. | 很好 那你可能会有点酸痛感 |
[29:42] | Are you asking me to throw the match? | 你是让我放弃这场比赛吗 |
[29:44] | Spencer, I’m asking you to just look at this | 斯宾塞 我只是请你把这场比赛 |
[29:48] | as a… means to an end, okay? | 当做一种手段而已 可以吗 |
[29:51] | If he wins, I win. Got it? | 如果他赢了 我就赢了 懂吗 |
[30:07] | Easy! | 悠着点 |
[31:01] | Ah, Martha. You’re here. | 玛莎 你来了 |
[31:03] | Next time, just push the button. | 下次 请按下门铃 |
[31:05] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[31:07] | Push the button. That tells me you’re here. | 按这个门铃 让我知道你来了 |
[31:10] | – Okay. – Since it’s your first visit, | -好吧 -因为你是第一次来 |
[31:13] | there’s some paperwork. | 有些个人资料需要你填 |
[31:15] | Why don’t you fill it out in my office? | 进我的办公室来吧 |
[31:16] | I’m still renovating out here. | 外面还在装修 |
[31:18] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[31:20] | Phillip said this was your first time. | 菲利普说你是第一次接受治疗 |
[31:25] | You’ll be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[31:27] | Let me grab a new patient file, | 让我拿一份新的病历 |
[31:29] | And we can get started. | 然后我们就可以开始了 |
[31:39] | Psychotherapy. | 心理治疗 |
[31:43] | You’re her therapist. | 你是她的心理医生 |
[31:45] | You just said her therapist. | 你刚刚说她的心理医生 |
[31:48] | Martha, is there someone else joining us today? | 玛莎 今天还有谁来吗 |
[31:56] | Is everything all right? | 有什么问题吗 |
[31:58] | Martha doesn’t want therapy. | 玛莎不需要治疗 |
[32:01] | Martha has to go. | 玛莎要走了 |
[32:08] | Okay, I told you something was up. | 我告诉过你 事情不太对头 |
[32:10] | Can you hear them? | 你听到他们吵架吗 |
[32:11] | Look, whatever it is, it’s not about us. | 听着 不管出了什么事 肯定跟我们无关 |
[32:15] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[32:16] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[32:20] | Look, go get your stuff. We’ll go to the library. | 听着 带上你的东西 我们去图书馆 |
[32:23] | We’ll study there, okay? | 我们在那儿学习 好不好 |
[32:25] | Yeah, but for how long? | 但是要待多久呢 |
[32:27] | Just get your stuff. | 快去收拾你的东西 |
[32:31] | She lives in this town. | 她住在这个镇上 |
[32:32] | I have to see her. I have to talk to her. | 我和她见面 跟她说话 |
[32:34] | I befriended this woman. | 我居然还对这个女人笑脸相迎 |
[32:36] | Ella, trust me. | 埃拉 相信我 |
[32:37] | – It is over. – Trust you?! | -都结束了 -相信你 |
[32:38] | She means nothing to me, | 她对我来说什么都不是 |
[32:39] | and I’m not gonna let Her take away from me what matters most. | 我不会让她夺走我最在乎的东西 |
[32:42] | And what is it that matters to you? | 那什么是你在乎的 |
[32:43] | Because clearly it is not us. | 很明显不是我们 |
[32:45] | Do you want me to find another job | 你想要我重新找份工作吗 |
[32:48] | teaching at a different college? | 去其他大学教书 |
[32:49] | Do you want to pick up and move again? | 你想要再次收拾东西走人吗 |
[32:51] | Because I will. I’ll do that. | 因为我会 我可以做到 |
[32:53] | Is that what iceland was all about? | 我们去冰岛是因为这件事吗 |
[32:54] | Yeah. In a way, it was, | 是的 某种程度上说是的 |
[32:56] | Because I wanted things to be the way they used to be with us. | 因为我想要回到我们以前的生活状态 |
[32:59] | And how was that, | 这算什么 |
[33:00] | me looking like a complete and total idiot– because look at this. | 我看起来就是一个十足的傻瓜 看看这个 |
[33:04] | Look at this stupidly happy woman | 看看这个高兴的蠢女人 |
[33:06] | standing next to her loving husband. | 站在她心爱的丈夫身边 |
[33:08] | What am I supposed to do with all these family photos | 我该怎么处理这些在浪漫的国外旅行时 |
[33:11] | – of our romantic trip abroad? – Stop that! Stop it. | -拍的家庭照 -够了 别说了 |
[33:14] | What happened with her was a mistake. | 跟她发生的事是个错误 |
[33:16] | What I know is that | 我所知道的是 |
[33:17] | you used our daughter to hide this from me. | 你竟然利用我们的女儿向我隐瞒这件事 |
[33:21] | How could you do that to her? | 你怎么能这样对她 |
[33:23] | I don’t even know who you are! | 我都快不认识你了 |
[33:26] | I panicked. I thought I didn’t have another choice. | 我当时很怕 我以为自己别无选择 |
[33:29] | I was scared. I was afraid I would lose you. | 我太害怕了 怕失去你 |
[33:32] | You just might. | 那是你咎由自取 |
[33:49] | Mission accomplished. | 大功告成 |
[33:53] | You have a question? | 有事吗 |
[33:55] | No. | 没有 |
[33:56] | We’ll meet you in the lobby, okay? | 一会大厅见 好吗 |
[34:02] | Did you waste your real game yesterday? | 昨天的练习白练了吗 |
[34:04] | What? No, I was just off. | 什么 不是 是我状态不好 |
[34:08] | No, you weren’t, not when the match started. | 不 你没有 比赛开始时还不是那样 |
[34:12] | Look, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[34:14] | And it was important for our guests to win. | 重要的是得让我们的客户赢 |
[34:16] | And so the only way for you to do that was for you to lose? | 所以你的任务就是输掉比赛吗 |
[34:20] | What’s up with that? | 到底怎么回事 |
[34:22] | Did your dad ask you to do that, or… | 是你爸爸让你这么做的 还是 |
[34:25] | Look, he’s not always like this. | 他也是不得已而为之 |
[34:27] | Whatever you say. I just– I see a lot of it here. | 无所谓了 这种事我见多了 |
[34:30] | Lot of what? | 比如呢 |
[34:31] | People playing games… | 有一些人表面上是在打球 |
[34:34] | Just off the court, you know? | 其实心思都在比赛场外 |
[34:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:46] | Is there any chance you’d want to hang out sometime? | 愿不愿意改天一起出去玩玩 |
[34:49] | Like, not here? | 去别的地方 |
[34:50] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[34:53] | Okay. | 那好 |
[34:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[34:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:02] | Hanna, do you want these? | 汉娜 这双鞋你喜欢吗 |
[35:05] | I wore them once. They gave me a nosebleed. | 我就穿过一次 性感无敌 |
[35:08] | I think they’re a little too dressy for a dental office. | 在牙医诊所穿这个太小题大做了吧 |
[35:11] | Well, you’ve got some events coming up. | 你有重大活动要参加 |
[35:12] | What are you wearing to homecoming? | 返校节时你准备穿什么 |
[35:13] | Mom, I don’t know if I’m going to homecoming. | 我还没决定去不去呢 妈妈 |
[35:18] | Of course you’re going. | 你当然得去 |
[35:19] | If you’re breathing, you’re going. | 只要还活着 你就得去 |
[35:25] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[35:27] | You still haven’t heard from Sean? | 肖恩还没给你打电话吗 |
[35:29] | He said we’d talk, but it hasn’t happened, | 他说我们得谈谈 可到现在也没有下文 |
[35:32] | So I’m just giving him space. | 给他留些空间吧 |
[35:35] | Don’t give him too much. | 不要给太多 |
[35:39] | I tried that with your father. | 以前我就是这么对你父亲的 |
[35:42] | He found a woman in Maryland who graduated with honors | 于是他就在马里兰州认识了一位 |
[35:44] | from William and Mary | 爱打高尔夫的 |
[35:45] | and loves to golf. | 威廉与玛丽学院的优等生 |
[35:47] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[35:49] | I googled her. | 上网搜的 |
[35:54] | I’m so sorry, mom. | 妈妈 对不起 |
[35:56] | No… | 不 |
[35:58] | I’m sorry. | 要说对不起的是我 |
[36:00] | I’m the last person who should be giving anyone relationship advice. | 作为你最亲的人 现在才来开导你 |
[36:06] | I had too much pride to tell your father that I wanted him back. | 我自尊心太强 说不出挽留你爸爸的话 |
[36:11] | And now… | 所以现在 |
[36:16] | Maybe you can wear these to his wedding. | 不如你穿这双鞋去参加他的婚礼吧 |
[36:21] | On the links. | 高尔夫球场上的婚礼 |
[36:36] | Please tell me you have a really deep pan, | 但愿你这有口深底锅 |
[36:38] | And please tell me I left my phone here. | 但愿昨晚我把手机落在这了 |
[36:40] | You did. | 没错 |
[36:42] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[36:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:48] | I was trying to work and it kept buzzing. | 昨晚我工作时 它一直在响 |
[36:52] | I thought it was an emergency, | 我觉得可能有急事 |
[36:53] | Your parents or something, | 可能是你父母打来的 |
[36:54] | I looked at it, um… | 所以我看了一下 |
[36:56] | Just take it. | 你看看吧 |
[37:00] | Who’s “A”? | A是谁 |
[37:02] | 艾瑞亚 你真幸运 班上其他女生得搞定作业 | |
[37:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:08] | How many of your friends did you tell? | 你都跟谁说了 |
[37:10] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[37:10] | Cause if “A” Knows, | A既然知道了 |
[37:11] | I’m thinking “B” And “C” and everybody else knows, too. | 那么B和C等等所有的人也会知道 |
[37:13] | The person who sent this is not my friend. | 发短信的这个人不是我朋友 |
[37:17] | You told me you were mature enough to handle this. | 你说过你已经足够成熟 可以处理这些事了 |
[37:19] | Do you know what would happen if the school board or anybody… | 这事要是被校董会知道了怎么办 |
[37:22] | I didn’t tell anyone. You have to believe me. | 我跟谁都没说 你得相信我 |
[37:24] | Well, I don’t. | 我不信 |
[37:26] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[37:28] | Go! | 走吧 |
[37:30] | Now. | 马上走 |
[37:42] | Hey, there. | 嘿 你好 |
[37:43] | Still looking for that trash chute. | 还在找垃圾管道吗 |
[37:45] | Uh, no, I left something at my desk this morning. | 不是 我今早把东西落在桌子上了 |
[37:49] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[37:50] | Yeah. | 你好 |
[37:51] | How much does he want? | 他要多少钱 |
[37:53] | For two tickets? | 两张票吗 |
[37:54] | I didn’t pay that much to see Lionel Richie | 就算莱昂纳尔·里奇[歌手]没过气 |
[37:57] | when he was Lionel Richie. | 我也不会花这么多钱去看 |
[37:59] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[38:01] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:03] | Are you, uh, working today? | 你今天上班吗 |
[38:05] | Um, I didn’t, yeah. What are you doing here? | 不上 你在这干什么呢 |
[38:08] | My mom left some insurance papers on the desk. | 我妈妈把保单落在桌子上了 |
[38:10] | They won’t release my car until… | 他们不肯把车还我 除非 |
[38:12] | Wait, you’re getting it back? | 你的车要回来了 |
[38:13] | Yeah, on Monday. | 是啊 周一 |
[38:15] | So, you won’t need anyone to drive you around anymore? | 那你就不需要人接送了 |
[38:19] | You know, someone else? | 让某些人 |
[38:20] | Um, that’s sort of the plan. | 应该是这样 |
[38:23] | Great! | 太好了 |
[38:26] | Well, um, I’ll see you later. | 再见 |
[38:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:30] | See ya. | 再见 |
[38:33] | Are we over? | 我们之间结束了吗 |
[38:35] | What? | 什么 |
[38:36] | Look, I’d rather you just tell me now | 趁还来得及 |
[38:38] | Before it’s too late. | 你最好告诉我 |
[38:39] | What’s too late? What are you talking about? | 什么还来得及 你在说什么啊 |
[38:42] | If you want to take someone else to homecoming, | 如果你想带其他人去返校节舞会 |
[38:44] | Sean, you should. | 肖恩 没关系的 |
[38:45] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要带其他人去啊 |
[38:46] | It’s not like I’d actually go with anyone else. | 我没说要和别人一起去 |
[38:49] | So what are you doing | 那你和那个 |
[38:50] | with that skinny latte who drives you around? | 给你搭顺风车的瘦身拿铁美女是怎么回事 |
[38:52] | Amber? No, she just drives me to school for our meetings. | 安柏 她只是载我去学校参加我们的集会 |
[38:56] | This club I joined. | 我加入了一个俱乐部 |
[38:58] | R.L.W. Stands for “Real love waits.” | R.L.W “真爱要等待”的缩写 |
[39:03] | Go ahead. Make a joke. | 想笑就笑吧 |
[39:05] | Is it some kind of holy-roller virgin society? | 是神圣的贞洁俱乐部之类的吗 |
[39:10] | Look, I just thought hanging out with other people | 我只是觉得和相同信仰的人 |
[39:14] | who feel the same way as I do | 一起聚一聚 |
[39:15] | will make it easier to hold out, you know? | 会让我容易坚持下去 |
[39:20] | No, I get it. | 我懂的 |
[39:23] | Could I go with you to the next meeting? | 下次集会把我也叫上吧 |
[39:25] | Why? You wanna join? | 干吗 你想加入吗 |
[39:28] | Well, we already tried doing it my way, | 我们已经尝试过我的方式了 |
[39:31] | So let’s try now doing it your way. | 尝试一下你的方式也未尝不可啊 |
[39:36] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[39:53] | Don’t tell me that’s how you want to celebrate– | 别告诉我这就是你犒劳自己的方式 |
[39:55] | With a pear? Put that away! | 吃梨 不是吧 |
[39:57] | You deserve a three-course meal tonight. | 你应该得到的是三道主菜的大餐 |
[39:59] | – Think I’ll pass. – Pass? | -我不去了 -干吗不去 |
[40:01] | Honey, you’re the guest of honor. | 宝贝 你才是主要的客人 |
[40:03] | You won a national award | 你获了国家奖 |
[40:04] | and helped me sign Newhoff, | 还帮我和纽霍夫顺利签约 |
[40:06] | which almost didn’t happen. | 都是百年难得一见的好事啊 |
[40:08] | Why, didn’t I hit the net enough? | 难道我触网的球还不够多吗 |
[40:10] | No, you were perfect, | 不 你表现得很好 |
[40:11] | But things almost fell apart | 但你们在换衣间的时候 |
[40:12] | while you guys were in the locker room. | 事情差点就黄了 |
[40:14] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[40:16] | Oh, well, he expected lunch at the club. | 他想在俱乐部用餐 |
[40:18] | Of course, I didn’t make a reservation, | 当然 我没有预约 |
[40:20] | So there were no tables. | 自然也就没有桌位 |
[40:21] | We sat at your favorite table. | 但我们是坐在你喜欢的那桌吃饭的 |
[40:23] | After I made a scene. | 那是在我发脾气之后 |
[40:24] | I had to tell the manager that | 我不得不告诉经理 |
[40:26] | The kid on the courts forgot to call it in. | 那个球童忘了打电话预约 |
[40:28] | Who, Alex? | 谁 阿历克斯吗 |
[40:29] | Wait, will he be in trouble over this? | 等一下 他会因此惹上麻烦吗 |
[40:31] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[40:32] | Kid can pick up balls anywhere, right? | 他能去另一个地方捡球 不是吗 |
[40:34] | We snagged a major client, Spence. | 我们得到了一个大客户 斯宾塞 |
[40:37] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 别这样看着我 |
[40:39] | Just did what I had to do. | 我只是做了我该做的 |
[40:41] | To win? | 为了赢吗 |
[40:43] | Don’t give me that attitude. | 别用这种态度对我 |
[40:45] | Spencer, you’re just as driven and competitive as I am. | 斯宾塞 你和我一样争强好胜 |
[40:48] | Don’t pretend you’re not. | 别假装你不是 |
[40:49] | You know what? You’re right. I am. | 你知道吗 你说对了 我就是这样的人 |
[40:53] | I’m just not sure it’s a thing that I want to celebrate anymore. | 我只是不确定这是否是一件值得庆祝的事 |
[40:57] | And by the way, you don’t have to read my essay. | 顺便说一下 你不必读我的论文了 |
[41:00] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[41:02] | Because I stole it. | 因为那论文是我抄的 |
[41:04] | But I’m gonna win a big, fat award, | 但我赢得了一个大奖 |
[41:06] | So I’m guessing you’re okay with that. | 所以我想你不会怪我 |
[41:08] | You know, ’cause winning’s all that matters, right? | 能赢才是最重要的 不是吗 |
[41:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:31] | I was hoping you’d be here. | 还好你在这儿 |
[41:33] | Why? | 有事吗 |
[41:37] | I really like tracks three, seven, and nine. | 我超爱第三 第七和第九首 |
[41:40] | Nine was the best. | 第九首最棒了 |
[41:44] | And I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[41:48] | Really sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[42:03] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[42:05] | Something I made for you. | 我为你做的 |
[42:10] | There are a couple girly songs, | 里面有几首很女孩子气的歌 |
[42:11] | So you have to keep an open mind. | 你得抛开成见去听 |
[42:15] | Coffee, please. | 麻烦来一杯咖啡 |
[42:32] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[42:33] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[42:35] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[42:36] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[42:37] | Cool, then. | 很好 |
[42:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[42:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:48] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[42:51] | Dinner. | 晚饭 |
[42:53] | Is mom still in her room? | 妈妈还在她房间吗 |
[42:56] | Yeah. | 是 |
[42:57] | And dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[43:02] | Do you think they’re gonna work this out? | 你觉得这件事会解决吗 |
[43:07] | I really don’t know. | 不知道 |