时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | We’re having a look in Toby’s locker. | 我们在检查托比的柜子 |
[00:04] | Why? Do you think he’s hiding in there? | 为什么 你觉得他藏在里面吗 |
[00:06] | – So, where is Toby now? – We don’t know. | -那托比现在在哪 -不知道 |
[00:09] | Someone made a copy of Alison’s bracelet. | 有人仿造了艾莉森的手链 |
[00:11] | Yeah, and made sure that we would find it. | 对 还故意让我们发现它 |
[00:13] | Let’s get real. | 现实点吧 |
[00:15] | In theory, we are a lot more wrong than we are right. | 咱们两个算是离经叛道了 |
[00:18] | I don’t remember | 我实在记不起 |
[00:19] | doing anything to get you this mad at me. | 做了什么让你如此生气的事 |
[00:21] | It’s me, you… you’re great. | 是我的原因 你很完美 |
[00:23] | Alison was just straight up evil. | 艾莉森是个恶魔 |
[00:25] | You put something online, | 你把东西放到网上卖 |
[00:27] | somebody somewhere’s willing to buy it. | 就肯定有人愿意买 |
[00:28] | I really appreciate this, Lucas. | 真的很感谢你 卢卡斯 |
[00:30] | That corner of the park is going to be a safe place | 公园的这个角落会成为一个避风港 |
[00:33] | where you can go and sit and just think. | 你可以坐下来 静静地思考 |
[00:35] | You should think about Alison while you’re there. | 当你在那儿徘徊时 一定要想想艾莉森 |
[00:37] | Who do you want to take there? | 你想带谁去呢 |
[00:39] | Are you moving out? | 你要搬出去住吗 |
[00:40] | I would never do that to you or your brother. | 我不会这样对待你和弟弟 |
[00:43] | Alison told me how you even threatened Toby | 艾莉森告诉我 你威胁托比 |
[00:45] | if he told the truth. | 不许他说出真相 |
[00:46] | She said she was afraid of you. | 她说你令她恐惧 |
[00:48] | Is that why one of you did what you did? | 所以你们中的一个人要这样做 |
[00:56] | This is insane. | 疯了吧 |
[00:57] | How many words do they expect you to learn in one night? | 他们想让你一晚上记多少个单词啊 |
[00:59] | Stringent Stringent. | |
[01:01] | Uh, tough. Inflexible. | 严厉的 死板的 |
[01:02] | It’s not like you’re gonna actually use ’em. | 这种词根本用不到 |
[01:05] | Meretricious Meretricious. | |
[01:06] | I mean, it’s not like you go to college | 又不是说你进大学后 |
[01:08] | and you just start speaking a completely different language. | 必须用一种全新的语言和人交流 |
[01:11] | It’s about getting into college. | 问题是我得靠它考进大学 |
[01:12] | Meretricious, um, phony, flashy? | Meretricious 虚假的 花哨的 |
[01:14] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[01:16] | Oh, Hanna, why are you still eating that? | 汉娜 你怎么还在吃这些 |
[01:18] | ’cause it’s here. | 因为它就在我眼皮底下 |
[01:19] | Put it in the garbage. | 扔到垃圾桶去 |
[01:21] | Then I’d have to stand over the garbage and eat it. | 那我就得站在垃圾桶旁边吃了 |
[01:23] | Besotted Besotted. | |
[01:25] | Infatuated, enamored, in love with. | 迷恋的 倾心的 爱上某人 |
[01:28] | Hey, what did Noel Kahn say to you after the memorial? | 诺埃尔·卡恩在悼念会结束后跟你说了什么 |
[01:30] | Hello, we are taking the S.A.T.S in less than 12 hours. | 拜托 12小时后就高考了 |
[01:33] | – Can we focus? – Okay, Spencer, | -能专心复习吗 -好的 斯宾塞 |
[01:34] | You do not need to know any more big words. | 你不必再记这些晦涩的单词了 |
[01:37] | You’re already scary enough to anyone under 50. | 你足以让考不到50分的人闻风丧胆了 |
[01:38] | I’m not scary! Am I scary? | 我又不可怕 我很吓人吗 |
[01:42] | A little. | 有点 |
[01:44] | Hey, I saw Noel Kahn hug you, | 我看到诺埃尔·卡恩抱你了 |
[01:46] | and he did not wanna let go. | 而且他还舍不得放开你 |
[01:47] | Talk about not wanting to let something go. | 别说这个了 |
[01:50] | Why can’t you give him a chance? | 你怎么就不能给他一次机会呢 |
[01:52] | He’s smart, he’s cute, | 他又聪明 又靓仔 |
[01:53] | His dad owns, like, half of Rhode Island, | 他老爸貌似拥有半个罗德岛[美国州名] |
[01:55] | and he’s got great lips. | 而且有性感的嘴唇 |
[01:57] | His father? | 他老爸吗 |
[01:59] | No. Ew. | 不 真恶心 |
[02:01] | Seriously, Aria, you and Noel | 老实说 艾瑞亚 你和诺埃尔 |
[02:02] | would look amazing together. | 真是郎才女貌 |
[02:04] | Can we just drop it, please? | 咱换个话题好吗 |
[02:06] | I’m not looking for anything more than a friend. | 我现在只打算跟他做普通朋友 |
[02:08] | Why? Don’t you have enough on Facebook? | 为什么 你Facebook还没玩够吗 |
[02:11] | Besides, don’t you want someone real, | 另外 你难道不想身边真有那么个人 |
[02:14] | someone you can, I don’t know, scratch and sniff? | 能让你 抓抓挠挠 闻一闻吗 |
[02:17] | Wow. Maybe you should just eat that over the garbage. | 天呐 你真该去垃圾桶前吃东西 |
[02:20] | Look, I am trying to help out a friend here. | 我是在帮助朋友 |
[02:22] | We don’t all have smoking hot ball boys | 我们可没有在乡村俱乐部打工的 |
[02:24] | from the country club. | 会跳舞的性感男友 |
[02:25] | What is going on with you and Alex? | 你和阿历克斯怎么样了 |
[02:28] | Is he back from that tournament? | 他比赛回来了吗 |
[02:30] | Yeah. He’s back. | 是的 他回来了 |
[02:32] | And? | 然后呢 |
[02:33] | And it’s… good. | 然后 我们相处地很好啊 |
[02:38] | It’s so good. | 应该是非常好 |
[02:40] | I want it to last, but I’m afraid I’m gonna blow it. | 我想跟他继续下去的 但怕被自己搞砸 |
[02:43] | So, when can we officially call him the boyfriend? | 那他何时能荣升为你的正式男友呢 |
[02:49] | Hi, mom. | 老妈 |
[02:50] | Hey, Mrs. Hastings. | 你好 海斯汀夫人 |
[02:51] | Hi, girls. Oh, what smells so good? | 你们好啊 什么味道这么香 |
[02:54] | Garlic bread. Want some? | 蒜蓉面包 尝尝吗 |
[02:56] | I can’t. God, I miss food. | 不行 天啊 我太想吃东西了 |
[02:58] | Eat some butter for me, will you? | 帮我吃点黄油吧 好吗 |
[03:01] | Why do I have so many messages? | 怎么会有这么多短信 |
[03:03] | Hey, maybe you should ask Alex to– | 也许你应该约阿历克斯 |
[03:05] | Stop. Not now. | 嘘 等会儿说 |
[03:06] | Your mom still doesn’t know? | 你妈还不知道吗 |
[03:08] | Like I said, I want it to last. | 我说过 我想和他继续的 |
[03:09] | Where’s Emily? | 艾米丽去哪儿了 |
[03:11] | She’s probably on her way over. | 可能在路上 一会儿就到了吧 |
[03:40] | 你能埋掉的也就这些了 艾米丽 咱俩的事还没完呢 – A | |
[04:13] | You don’t have to come inside, mom. | 你用不着跟进来的 妈妈 |
[04:15] | If it were cancelled, nobody would be here. | 考试要是取消了 就不会有人在这儿了 |
[04:17] | Oh, excuse me. Hi. | 抱歉 你好 |
[04:19] | Are they actually gonna give this test today? | 请问考试是今天举行吗 |
[04:21] | Decision hasn’t been made yet. | 还没定呢 |
[04:22] | Can you tell me who makes that decision? | 你能告诉我是谁做决定吗 |
[04:24] | They’re predicting a major storm. | 预报说今天有暴风雨 |
[04:27] | You didn’t say Alex was taking the test here, too. | 你没说阿历克斯也在这考试 |
[04:32] | Why do you think I wanted my mom to drop us off and leave? | 要不我怎么想让我妈送完我们就走 |
[04:35] | – Hey, you. – Hi. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[04:41] | Spence… | 斯宾塞 |
[04:43] | Nobody here can make a decision to save their life. | 没人能在关键时刻站出来说句话 |
[04:45] | – It’s absurd. – Um, mom? | -太荒唐了 -妈 |
[04:48] | This is Alex Santiago. | 这是阿历克斯·圣地亚哥 |
[04:50] | Alex, this is my mother. | 阿历克斯 这是我妈妈 |
[04:54] | Alex, that I went to homecoming with? | 和我一起参加返校节的那个阿历克斯 |
[04:56] | – Of course. – Hi. | -当然记得 -你好 |
[04:58] | From the club. | 在俱乐部打工的那个 |
[05:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:02] | It just took me a moment to put it together. | 我一时没记起来 |
[05:05] | So, you’re Alex. | 原来你就是阿历克斯 |
[05:08] | Listen, uh, I need to check in. | 我得去登记了 |
[05:11] | Um, nice seeing you. Meeting you. | 很高兴认识您 见到你们 |
[05:14] | Test is on today. | 考试今天进行 |
[05:16] | Rosewood students should register in the library. | 玫瑰镇的学生都该去图书馆登记 |
[05:19] | But, like, half the school isn’t here yet. | 但是 貌似半个学校的学生都还没到呢 |
[05:21] | And may never make it. | 而且他们可能来不了了 |
[05:22] | We saw this huge tree down on Sawmill Road, | 我们看到锯木厂路上有棵大树倒了 |
[05:24] | and they’ve already closed off York Street. | 而且约克街也已经被封了 |
[05:26] | That wasn’t because of a tree. | 那不是因为树倒了的关系 |
[05:28] | – York Street’s been closed since last night. – Why? | -约克街昨晚就被封了 -为什么 |
[05:32] | Somebody decided to pay a visit | 有人去看过 |
[05:33] | to Alison Dilaurentis’s memorial | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯的纪念水池 |
[05:35] | and destroy it. | 还搞了一番破坏 |
[05:36] | Shattered the tiles, broke the bench. | 敲碎了墙砖 砸坏了长椅 |
[05:38] | W-when did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[05:39] | We had to cordon off the area, | 鉴于这是一起谋杀案 |
[05:41] | given it’s an ongoing murder investigation. | 我们已经封锁了那片区域 |
[05:42] | Maybe you can spare them the details. | 你把细节省省吧 |
[05:44] | They’re about to take their S.A.T.S. | 她们要参加高考了 |
[05:46] | Right. Good luck on the test, ladies. | 好吧 祝你们好运 姑娘们 |
[05:49] | We should probably get to the library. | 我们该去图书馆了 |
[05:57] | Give me a sec, would you? | 等等我好吗 |
[06:05] | Still haven’t heard from Toby, huh? | 还是没有托比的消息吗 |
[06:07] | No. | 没有 |
[06:08] | Well, let me know when you do. | 如果有 告诉我一声 |
[06:09] | Alison’s memorial was vandalized last night. | 昨晚艾莉森的纪念水池遭人破坏 |
[06:13] | And Toby was spotted at a gas station | 而几天前有人在州际公路边的加油站 |
[06:15] | just off the interstate a few days ago, | 看到过托比 |
[06:17] | so clearly he’s still with us. | 所以很明显他还没离开我们 |
[06:25] | But why would he run away | 但如果他没什么事要隐瞒的话 |
[06:26] | If he didn’t have anything to hide? | 为什么要逃跑呢 |
[06:27] | Any idea where he might be staying? | 知道他可能在哪儿吗 |
[06:30] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我什么都不知道 |
[06:33] | Well, you should check your basement. | 也许你该去你家地下室看看 |
[06:40] | Can’t believe it was trashed… | 真不敢相信纪念水池竟被破坏了 |
[06:42] | Just when you thought that “A” would give it a rest. | 就在我们以为A会休息一阵的时候 |
[06:45] | It’s like Toby had to kill Alison all over again. | 就像是托比连艾莉森的纪念水池都不放过 |
[06:48] | Toby? What do you mean, Toby? | 托比 什么意思 托比吗 |
[06:50] | His motorcycle was totaled. Isn’t he dead? | 他的摩托全毁了 他不是死了吗 |
[06:53] | I hear more from Alison now than when she was alive. | 艾莉森现在给我发的短信比她生前还多 |
[06:55] | You guys, I thought we decided | 姑娘们 我觉得我们已经讨论过 |
[06:57] | “A” wasn’t Toby. | A不是托比了吧 |
[06:58] | “A” Was happy to have toby out of the picture. | 托比不在了 A很高兴 |
[07:01] | How do we know that toby didn’t just send that text? | 我们又怎么知道那信息不是托比发的 |
[07:03] | And why are we suddenly trusting “A”? | 我们怎么突然相信起A来了 |
[07:05] | “A” made a fake bracelet to mess with us. | A上次还做了个假手链来迷惑我们 |
[07:09] | Emily, hey, where’ve you been? | 艾米丽 嗨 你去哪了 |
[07:11] | Yeah, why weren’t you at Spencer’s last night? | 昨晚怎么没来斯宾塞家 |
[07:14] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道你们在 抱歉 |
[07:15] | I didn’t get out of practice till really late, so… | 我一直训练到很晚 所以 |
[07:18] | just went straight home and crashed. | 后来直接回家睡觉了 |
[07:20] | So, what have I missed? | 我错过什么了 |
[07:22] | Well, we studied. | 我们复习了 |
[07:24] | They studied and I annoyed them. | 应该是她们在复习 我在干扰她们 |
[07:26] | And Alison’s memorial got trashed. | 还有艾莉森的纪念水池被破坏了 |
[07:29] | Yeah. I heard. | 我听说了 |
[07:33] | What is my mom doing here? | 我妈妈来这里做什么 |
[07:40] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 妈 你怎么来了 |
[07:43] | Oh, I tried calling you, | 我本想打个电话给你 |
[07:44] | but your phone must be turned off for the test. | 不过因为考试 你的手机关机了 |
[07:47] | Why are you here? They called | 你来这干嘛 学校里打电话来说 |
[07:49] | and said they needed proctors. I’m on the sub list. | 他们缺学监 我在备用名单上 |
[07:51] | You are? Since when? | 真的吗 什么时候的事 |
[07:54] | Well, since they cut my hours at the gallery | 自从画廊减了我的工时 |
[07:56] | and I’m paying rent to live above it. | 而我又要付房租 |
[07:59] | I filled out an application last monday. | 所以上个星期一填了一份申请表 |
[08:01] | What, to teach? | 来干嘛 教书吗 |
[08:03] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 怎么都没告诉我 |
[08:06] | Well, sweetie, I was going to | 宝贝 我本来准备 |
[08:07] | when you came over for dinner, | 在你来吃晚饭时告诉你的 |
[08:09] | but then you canceled on Monday… and Tuesday, | 但是你周一和周二都没来 |
[08:12] | and then on Wednesday. | 接着周三也没来 |
[08:13] | Yeah, this week’s been intense. | 对 这星期复习很紧张 |
[08:15] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[08:17] | I just, you know, I would like to see you in the flesh. | 我只是想 我想见见你本人 |
[08:24] | But you don’t really plan on ever coming over, do you? | 不过其实你就没准备过来 是吗 |
[08:27] | I can’t. | 我不能来 |
[08:29] | Look, if I did, it’d be like saying | 你想 如果我来了 这就等于是说 |
[08:31] | I’m okay with you and dad living apart. | 我默认了你和爸爸分居 |
[08:33] | – But we are. – I know! | -但我们确实分居了 -我知道 |
[08:36] | Just ’cause you were ready for this doesn’t mean that I am. | 但你能接受不代表我也能接受 |
[08:42] | I gotta get back to the library. | 我要去图书馆了 |
[09:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:02] | Ashley, it’s Byron Montgomery. | 艾什莉吗 我是拜伦·蒙哥马利 |
[09:04] | Oh. Hey. How are you? | 你好啊 最近可好 |
[09:06] | I’m kinda screwed. | 我遇到了点麻烦 |
[09:08] | I’ve got this fax to send, and we’ve just lost power. | 我有份传真要发 可是停电了 |
[09:11] | Is it out on your side of the street, too? | 你这边有停电吗 |
[09:13] | No. It’s fine. | 不 没有 |
[09:15] | You’re welcome to come over here if you need to use the fax. | 如果想用传真机的话尽管来吧 |
[09:19] | Really? Well, listen, I don’t want to disturb you. | 真的吗 我不想打扰你 |
[09:21] | No, it’s okay. I was just, um… | 不 没事 我在 |
[09:25] | ordering something from a catalogue, | 下一些订单 |
[09:27] | – but you can come over. – Great. Listen, um… | -你可以过来 -好的 还有 |
[09:29] | Do you mind if I use your toaster, too? | 我可以用你的烤面包机吗 |
[09:32] | I’ll bring my own bread. | 我带我自己的面包来 |
[09:34] | Uh, you may also want to bring your own jelly. | 最好把果酱也带来 |
[09:36] | I’ll see you soon. | 待会见 |
[09:41] | The test will now begin at 10:00. | 考试将在十点开始 |
[09:44] | If this interferes with any plans you’ve made for the afternoon, | 如果和你们下午的计划有冲突 |
[09:46] | I suggest you make some calls. | 我建议你们打电话取消 |
[09:49] | If you didn’t bring a phone, | 如果没带手机 |
[09:50] | I am sure this tap-happy gentleman over here | 这位键盘敲得正欢的绅士 |
[09:53] | would be glad to lend you his. | 一定愿意借你 |
[09:56] | What? Was she talking to me? | 什么 她在和我说话吗 |
[09:58] | You didn’t miss anything. | 你没有听错 |
[10:00] | Do you want to borrow my phone? | 你要用我的手机吗 |
[10:01] | Your brain. Can you do the math section for me? | 我要用你的脑子 能帮我做数学部分吗 |
[10:04] | Hey, I’m already your marketing manager. | 我已经是你的市场销售经理了 |
[10:07] | You just got three hits on your leather jacket. | 你的皮风衣已经有三次点击了 |
[10:10] | Hey, there, lady “H.” | 嗨 你好啊 H小姐 |
[10:12] | I know you also answer to that, hermie, | 我知道你也想答应 阴阳人[首字母是H] |
[10:14] | – But I was talking to her. – Nice bag. | -不过我是在和她说话 -包挺漂亮的 |
[10:17] | Listen to you, in touch with your feminine side! | 听你说话 就感觉到了你阴柔的一面 |
[10:20] | So, would that be your right or your left? | 你左边是女生还是右边 |
[10:26] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[10:27] | Nothing. You need to sign in. | 没什么 你进去签到吧 |
[10:29] | They know I’m here. You can go now. | 他们知道我在这儿 你可以走了 |
[10:32] | This beauty doesn’t need a beast. | 这位美女不需要妖怪相伴 |
[10:45] | 嗨 艾米 不是只有你读了《远大前程》 去看看吧 – A | |
[10:51] | Who would I speak to about getting into the boys’ locker room? | 进男生休息室 要找谁批准 |
[10:54] | I’d have to find a custodian. Do you want to follow me? | 要先找到管理员 你要一起来吗 |
[10:57] | No, that’s all right. I’m gonna wait here. | 不 不去了 我就在这等 |
[10:59] | He’s freaking me out! | 真是吓死人了 |
[11:01] | Whose locker is he poking into now? | 现在他又想搜查谁的柜子了 |
[11:03] | He’s desperate. Ali’s brother’s breathing down his neck. | 他也是狗急跳墙 艾莉哥哥逼得很紧 |
[11:06] | Ours too. What if Jason told the police | 我们也是 要是杰森告诉警察 |
[11:08] | Alison’s version of what happened after the fire? | 失火之后艾莉森的说辞怎么办 |
[11:10] | If Jason was gonna tell them, he would’ve told them a year ago. | 要是杰森想说 一年前就说了 |
[11:13] | He knows that story’s bogus. | 他知道那故事是瞎编的 |
[11:14] | Well, then, why do they bring it up? | 好吧 那为什么他们又旧事重提呢 |
[11:16] | To try to drive a wedge between us? | 挑拨离间 |
[11:19] | Well, he’s not gonna do that. | 他不会那样做的 |
[11:20] | Sorry about the memorial. | 纪念水池的事 我说深感抱歉 |
[11:22] | I know how hard you girls worked on it. | 我知道你们为它付出了很多心血 |
[11:24] | Shocking though, right, something like that | 你们也很震惊吧 那种事 |
[11:27] | could happen out in the open | 居然在光天化日之下发生了 |
[11:28] | and nobody saw anything? | 而且没有目击者 |
[11:29] | Well, everybody here was probably studying | 是这样 我们几个当时都在复习 |
[11:30] | for the exam that we’re about to take, | 准备考试 |
[11:32] | so you might wanna look for eyewitnesses somewhere else. | 所以您还是上别处寻找目击者吧 |
[11:35] | So you were all studying together last night, then? | 也就是说你们昨晚在一起学习 |
[11:38] | Yes, we were all at Spencer’s. | 没错 我们都在斯宾塞家 |
[11:41] | All of you? | 全部都在 |
[11:43] | Yes. All of us. | 是的 全部都在 |
[11:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:53] | Emily, what is going on? | 艾米丽 怎么回事 |
[11:55] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪了 |
[11:56] | I told you. I went home. | 告诉过你们了 我回家了 |
[11:59] | Then why didn’t you tell him that? | 那你怎么不告诉他 |
[12:01] | What happened to all of us sticking together? | 说我们几个在一起 有什么不对吗 |
[12:07] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[12:08] | To the restroom, but if you don’t believe me | 上厕所 你们要是不信的话 |
[12:11] | we can all try and squeeze into one stall. | 可以跟我一起上 |
[12:16] | Should one of us go talk to her? | 是不是该派个人和她谈谈 |
[12:17] | No. She’ll talk when she’s ready. | 没必要 她想说的话自己会说的 |
[12:47] | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯收 艾米丽·菲尔兹寄 | |
[13:01] | 请给”抛弃”这个词下定义 看来你们要失去艾米丽了 谁是下一个 – A | |
[13:35] | Alex, hey. | 阿历克斯 嘿 |
[13:38] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[13:39] | Hey. Are you taking the test in here, too? | 你也在这参加考试吗 |
[13:41] | If we ever take it. Only eight kids showed up from my school. | 那也得能参加才行啊 我学校只来了8个人 |
[13:44] | Um… listen. | 听着 |
[13:46] | I don’t know what happened | 我不知道 |
[13:47] | between you and my mom at the club. | 你和我妈在俱乐部发生了什么 |
[13:50] | I know she can be kind of a handful. | 但我知道她有点吹毛求疵 |
[13:52] | I’ve seen her send back a napkin | 我见过她要求换餐巾 |
[13:53] | because it had, like, a loose thread. | 就因为上面一根线头松了 |
[13:55] | I think I should look at my math stuff. | 我想我应该去复习数学了 |
[13:59] | I can’t talk about this. | 现在没时间谈这个 |
[14:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:13] | Okay, what gives? | 受够了 他到底是想干嘛 |
[14:15] | Why is he/she into me? | 阴阳人为什么相中我了 |
[14:17] | He’s not into you. | 他不是相中你 |
[14:19] | He helped me sell that bag. | 那个包是他帮我卖的 |
[14:21] | You bought it online, right? | 你是在网上买的吧 |
[14:24] | Well, it’s mine. | 那包是我的 |
[14:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:28] | That’s not the original handle. | 包的把手不是原配的 |
[14:30] | I broke it on a roller coaster at Jolly Roger’s. | 我在游乐场坐过山车的时候弄断了 |
[14:33] | You bought my bag. | 你买的是我的包 |
[14:35] | Yeah, I knew that! I bought it as a goof. | 我知道啊 我只是买着玩儿的 |
[14:39] | – Really? – Yes. | -这样啊 -没错 |
[14:41] | But forget about me. What’s going on with you? | 别说我了 你是怎么回事 |
[14:44] | You’ve befriended somebody from a different species, | 和一个异类交朋友 |
[14:46] | and you’ve turned your closet into a swap meet. | 又把自家的衣柜变成了跳蚤市场 |
[14:49] | What are you, poor now? | 什么状况 你破财了 |
[14:51] | No, I just didn’t want that bag anymore. | 没有 我只是不想要那个包了 |
[14:54] | I’ll give you back your money. | 我把钱退给你 |
[14:56] | Don’t bother. Take my Andrew Jacksons | 别麻烦了 收下我的这点小钱 |
[14:58] | and introduce them to your Benjamin Franklin. | 再攒点大钱 |
[15:00] | Put it towards my birthday present. | 到时给我买件生日礼物吧 |
[15:02] | I registered at saks. | 我可是塞克斯百货的会员 |
[15:19] | You need something? | 有事吗 |
[15:21] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[15:23] | If this test isn’t happening, | 如果考试还不开始 |
[15:24] | are we allowed to leave the room? | 我们可不可以离开 |
[15:26] | They just posted a tornado watch in Delaware County. | 特拉华郡刚刚发布了龙卷风预警警报 |
[15:29] | No one’s going anywhere. Have a seat. | 所有人不得离开 坐下吧 |
[15:35] | Tell me you’re a basketball fan. | 你是篮球迷吧 |
[15:38] | Why? | 什么事 |
[15:40] | Got floor seats to the Sixers game friday night. | 我有周五晚上76人比赛的场内票 |
[15:42] | They’re playing the Celtics. | 对凯尔特人 |
[15:45] | No. That’s really sweet– | 我不是球迷 不过你真好 |
[15:47] | It’s not a date. | 这不是约会 |
[15:48] | I mean, it’s a date, but it’s not a date-date. | 我是说 是个约会 但不算正式约会 |
[15:51] | I think I already have plans. | 我已经有安排了 |
[15:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:56] | Another time, another season. | 那下次吧 下个赛季什么的 |
[15:57] | Do you like hockey? | 喜欢曲棍球吗 |
[16:00] | Never mind, no girl likes hockey. | 算了 女孩都不太喜欢曲棍球 |
[16:04] | I’ll work on this. | 我再想办法吧 |
[16:05] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[16:07] | They said we couldn’t leave the building. | 他们说我们不能离开这栋楼 |
[16:09] | There are other rooms around here that are more fun than this. | 去其他的房间 会比待在这儿有趣得多 |
[16:14] | Wanna come? | 一起来不 |
[16:20] | So, how do you like your toast– | 吐司烤几分熟 |
[16:22] | Barely warm, or burnt to a crisp? | 温的还是烤到脆脆的 |
[16:23] | Uh, whatever’s easier. | 哪种简单做哪种 |
[16:28] | Barely warm it is! | 那就温的了 |
[16:30] | Uh, wait, no. Listen, let’s just wait a second. | 等下 不 等一会吧 |
[16:32] | The lights will come back on. | 马上就来电了 |
[16:37] | I better look for some candles. | 我还是去找几根蜡烛吧 |
[16:39] | No, no. No, no, don’t do that. | 不 不用 不用 别找了 |
[16:41] | The power is gonna come back on. | 赶紧来电啊 |
[16:43] | It has to. This was due yesterday. | 必须的啊 昨天就截止了 |
[16:45] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[16:46] | Uh, jeez. It’s a… | 天啊 是… |
[16:50] | It’s a permission slip. | 是家长同意书 |
[16:52] | My son is on a lacrosse trip, | 我儿子要参加一个曲棍球训练营 |
[16:54] | and I forgot to send in his permission slip. | 我忘记提交家长同意书了 |
[16:57] | Ella always handled this stuff, and I… | 这些事都是埃拉处理的 我… |
[16:59] | I just forgot. | 我完全忘了 |
[17:01] | I can’t keep up. | 总是忘这忘那的 |
[17:03] | Can you call the coach? | 能给教练打电话吗 |
[17:05] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:06] | You know, I’m not doing very well at this… | 这些事 我都处理不好 |
[17:10] | This whole, uh, single-parent thing. | 这些当爹又当妈的事 |
[17:14] | Everything is just falling through the cracks. | 真是事事不顺 |
[17:16] | You’ve only been on your own for a couple weeks, Byron. | 拜伦 你才一个人过了几星期而已 |
[17:19] | You should cut yourself some slack. | 不要对自己苛求太多 |
[17:25] | Do you play? | 你会弹吉他 |
[17:27] | Shh, it’s a secret. | 嘘 要保密哦 |
[17:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:30] | My parents have this recurring nightmare | 我老爸老妈一直 |
[17:32] | I’ll bail on college and beg for quarters in the subway. | 怕我辍学 跑去地铁站卖唱 |
[17:41] | I know that. | 我听过 |
[17:43] | My parents listened to it. | 我爸妈都爱听这首 |
[17:45] | They–they used to. | 他们过去常听 |
[17:49] | So intense. | 真吓人 |
[17:53] | I could play louder. | 那我弹响点儿 |
[18:37] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑 |
[18:39] | Their names. | 书里的名字 |
[18:40] | Pip. Mr. Wopsle. Uncle Pumblechook.. | 匹普 伍甫赛先生 潘波趣叔叔 |
[18:43] | They all sound like stuffed animals. | 听起来就跟毛绒玩具的名字一样 |
[18:46] | I can’t believe you already finished it. | 真不敢相信你已经读完了 |
[18:49] | Want me to tell you what happens? | 要告诉你内容吗 |
[18:51] | I can make you a cheat sheet. | 我可以给你写个情节提要 |
[18:54] | You know, you should really let me braid your hair sometime. | 哪天有空 我得好好帮你扎个辫子 |
[18:57] | I had a dream last night about Jenna. | 我昨晚梦见詹娜了 |
[19:01] | Emily, don’t. | 艾米丽 别想了 |
[19:02] | Okay, stop thinking about that. | 别想那件事了 |
[19:03] | There’s all sorts of operations and stuff they can do. | 谁知道他俩在里面干嘛 |
[19:06] | I dreamt that she came back and she was fine. | 我梦见她回来了 她很好 |
[19:08] | She could see perfectly, and she forgave us. | 能看见东西 也原谅我们了 |
[19:12] | That’s why I love you. | 我就喜欢你这点 |
[19:14] | You’re big on happy endings. | 总幻想有皆大欢喜的结局 |
[19:19] | So is Dickens, by the way. | 跟狄更斯一样 |
[19:21] | Pip gets Estella in the end. | 艾丝黛拉终跟匹普走到一起 |
[19:23] | Can I read you something? | 要给你念一段吗 |
[19:28] | “I loved her against reason, | 我爱她是违背常理 |
[19:30] | against promise, against peace, | 是妨碍前程 是失去自制 |
[19:34] | against hope, against happiness, | 是毁灭希望 是断送幸福 |
[19:36] | against all discouragement that could be.” | 是注定要尝尽一切的沮丧和失望的 |
[19:40] | Did you get to that part yet? | 你读到这段了吗 |
[21:10] | They want everybody in the library. | 大家都必须去图书馆 |
[21:12] | Safety reasons. | 安全起见 |
[21:17] | Aria, are you coming? | 艾瑞亚 你不走吗 |
[21:20] | Um, yeah, yeah. I’ll be right down. | 走啊 马上就走 |
[21:22] | I just– have to ask Mr. Fitz a few homework questions. | 我还有几个问题想找费兹老师解答 |
[21:37] | So, you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[21:40] | I never left. | 我从没离开过 |
[21:41] | You were out. | 可你一直没来上课 |
[21:42] | Were you sick? | 你生病了吗 |
[21:46] | I only ask because you never answered my calls… | 我这么问 是因为你从不接我电话 |
[21:50] | or my e-mails. | 也不回邮件 |
[21:51] | I went to New York. | 我去了趟纽约 |
[21:53] | Why? | 去干嘛 |
[21:55] | To… deal with family issues. | 去处理家里的事 |
[21:58] | Family issues! | 家里的事 |
[22:02] | My issues. | 好吧 是我的事 |
[22:05] | I needed to clear my head. | 我需要时间冷静冷静 |
[22:07] | Okay, are you clear? | 那现在冷静完了没 |
[22:10] | Do you know what you want? | 知道自己想要什么了吗 |
[22:12] | I interviewed at another school, and… | 我去了另一所学校面试 |
[22:14] | So what you want is to not be here at all. | 所以你想要的 就是赶快离开 |
[22:16] | Will you please let me finish? | 能不能听我说完 |
[22:18] | I’m sorry, I’ve just gotten used to filling in the blanks myself. | 很抱歉 我已经习惯自己解惑了 |
[22:21] | You tell me at homecoming | 返校节的时候 |
[22:23] | that you got a haircut for me, | 你说为我剪了新发型 |
[22:25] | and then you just fall off the face of the earth? | 然后一转眼却人间蒸发了 |
[22:27] | I spent days thinking about you! | 你知不知道 我每天都想着你 |
[22:30] | I thought about you every second I was gone. | 我也每时每刻在想你 |
[22:36] | But I also thought about the consequences, | 但我得顾及后果 |
[22:39] | the questions from the principal, | 我得考虑怎么跟校长 董事会 |
[22:41] | The school board, your parents. | 还有你家长交代 |
[22:44] | My parents? | 我家长 |
[22:46] | We just can’t go back to the way it was. | 我俩回不到过去了 |
[22:49] | Things need to change. | 必须有所改变 |
[22:51] | No, they already have. | 不 是已经结束了 |
[23:02] | Mm. I think I just lost service. | 怎么突然没信号了 |
[23:04] | Hanna just sent me a text. | 汉娜刚给我发了条短信 |
[23:07] | Girls are fine. | 她们一切都好 |
[23:09] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[23:10] | Do you want an ice cube for that? | 你要加冰块吗 |
[23:12] | We should use ’em before they melt. | 趁着融化之前得赶快用掉 |
[23:14] | Do you know… | 你知道… |
[23:17] | why Ella left? | 埃拉为什么离家出走吗 |
[23:22] | Does everyone on the street know? | 是不是已经人尽皆知了 |
[23:28] | Well, at least one person’s | 不过至少还能有人愿意 |
[23:30] | still willing to let me use her fax. | 借我用传真机 |
[23:36] | I don’t take sides. | 我一向中立 |
[23:38] | I know that things are never black and white. | 我知道凡事没有绝对的对错 |
[23:44] | It’s so bizarre, isn’t it? | 总感觉怪怪的 |
[23:46] | I mean, you spend this huge chunk of your life as a couple, | 跟她过了大半辈子 |
[23:50] | and then suddenly you’re not… a couple. | 却突然变得形单影只 |
[23:54] | You may as well just disappear. | 就像人间蒸发 |
[23:57] | It’s almost like you don’t exist. | 变成了空气一般 |
[24:02] | I had the same conversation a while back…to myself in the mirror. | 我也曾对着镜子 跟自己这么说 |
[24:11] | Took me months before I went to see a movie alone. | 过了好几个月才敢一个人看电影 |
[24:14] | What did you see. | 什么电影 |
[24:16] | Transformers 2. | 《变形金刚II》 |
[24:19] | I thought I wouldn’t run into anyone over 12… | 我本以为片场里都是些未满12岁的孩子 |
[24:23] | But I forgot they have parents, and… | 却忘了他们有家长陪着 于是… |
[24:27] | I spent the first half of the movie | 于是我上半场忙着 |
[24:29] | dodging a coworker and his wife, | 躲旁边的同事和他妻子 |
[24:31] | and the second half crying into my popcorn. | 下半场捧着爆米花独自落泪 |
[24:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:39] | ’cause it seemed like I was the only one there | 因为我好像是那儿唯一一个 |
[24:42] | who didn’t have anyone to share popcorn with. | 单独吃一份爆米花的人 |
[24:47] | Yeah. Yeah, I hear ya. | 是啊 是啊 我理解 |
[24:49] | See, I’ve got this faculty dinner to go to next saturday night, | 我下周六晚有个教工晚宴要参加 |
[24:53] | and honestly, I don’t think I can do it. | 但说实在的 我觉得我一个人去不了 |
[24:55] | It’s at this moroccan restaurant out by campus. | 地点就在学校旁边的摩洛哥餐厅 |
[24:57] | I’m not very adventurous | 对于我叫不出名字的食物 |
[24:59] | with foods I can’t pronounce. | 我一直不太敢尝试 |
[25:00] | Ella was my taste-tester. | 埃拉一直是我的品尝师 |
[25:03] | You should call me. | 你应该打电话给我 |
[25:04] | I’ll walk you through the menu. | 我可以帮你看看菜单 |
[25:06] | Why don’t you come with me and make sure I don’t eat goat? | 要不你和我一起去 以防我吃到羊肉 |
[25:08] | I’ve been there. They do a very nice goat. | 我去过那里 他们的羊肉做的很好吃 |
[25:14] | Move! All the way in, people! | 往前走 别停 |
[25:15] | You don’t need to touch every locker. | 你们不必伸手碰每个柜子 |
[25:17] | Come on! | 快点 |
[25:18] | This sucks. | 真是糟透了 |
[25:20] | First time I get to photograph a real tornado, | 我第一次有机会拍真正的龙卷风 |
[25:21] | and they shove us in a room without windows. | 他们却把我们推到一个没有窗户的小屋里 |
[25:23] | You don’t want to see a real tornado. | 你不会想看到真正的龙卷风的 |
[25:25] | Of course he does. He wants to get to Oz | 他当然想 他还想去奥兹国 |
[25:26] | so he can ask the wizard for a penis. | 请巫师帮他变性呢 |
[25:29] | Mona, can I talk to you for a sec? | 梦娜 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[25:31] | Why can’t you leave him alone? | 你就不能放过他吗 |
[25:32] | What has he ever done to you? | 他又没对你做过什么 |
[25:34] | Besides remind you that two short years ago, we were him. | 别忘了 在两年前 我们也和他一样 |
[25:37] | He bugs me. | 我看他不爽 |
[25:38] | Yeah, well, I think you’re the one who needs a trip to Oz. | 好吧 我觉得你才是该去奥兹国的人 |
[25:41] | See if the wizard can find you a heart. | 也许巫师能帮你找到你的心 |
[25:52] | Hey, I don’t think this test is gonna happen today. | 喂 我估计今天考不成了 |
[25:55] | You can take a break. | 你休息一会儿吧 |
[25:57] | Not all of us sailed through trig. | 不是所有的人都能顺利通过考试 |
[26:00] | Alex, are we ever gonna get past this? | 阿历克斯 我们真的能度过难关吗 |
[26:02] | Past what? | 什么难关 |
[26:03] | Whatever happened between you and my mom. | 你和我妈妈之间发生的事 |
[26:05] | You don’t have to talk about it– | 你没必要谈论这个 |
[26:07] | It’s not up to me to tell you. It’s up to your mother. | 让我来告诉你 决定权在你妈妈那里 |
[26:22] | I need to find a French family | 我要找一个十分欢迎宾州女孩的 |
[26:23] | that’s dying to host a nice girl from Pennsylvania. | 法国寄宿家庭 |
[26:26] | Paris would be so awesome. | 巴黎实在是太棒了 |
[26:29] | Roll out of bed, | 早上醒来后 |
[26:30] | eat a croissant, shop for two hours, | 吃个羊角面包 逛两个小时的街 |
[26:32] | take a nap in the louvre, | 中午在卢浮宫小憩一会儿 |
[26:34] | eat another croissant, shop for two hours. | 再吃个羊角面包 再逛两个小时街 |
[26:39] | Oh, have you seen this? | 对了 你看过这个吗 |
[26:41] | I got it in the French catalogue. | 我从法国商品目录里买的 |
[26:42] | They have them in, like, every color. | 那上面每种颜色都有 |
[26:44] | Do me a favor? Hook it for me, would you? | 帮我个忙 替我扣上 好吗 |
[27:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[27:04] | Nothing. I just… | 没 我只是 |
[27:06] | You just what? | 你只是什么 |
[27:07] | Just because we kissed in the library, Emily, | 艾米丽 别以为我们刚在图书馆接吻了 |
[27:10] | doesn’t mean I’m into you like that. | 你就可以这么做 |
[27:12] | A kiss is a kiss. | 那不过是一个吻罢了 |
[27:15] | I like boys… | 我喜欢的是男生 |
[27:17] | And trust me, if I’m kissing you, | 还有 相信我 那个吻 |
[27:18] | it’s because it’s practice for the real thing. | 不过只是个接吻练习罢了 |
[27:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[27:29] | You’re my ride, remember? | 我要搭你的车 不记得了吗 |
[27:42] | Hello? Is someone here? | 有人在吗 |
[28:00] | My god! | 我的天啊 |
[28:01] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[28:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:07] | Is someone here? | 有人在吗 |
[28:09] | Where is my bag? | 我的包去哪儿了 |
[28:17] | Where is the letter? | 那封信去哪儿了 |
[28:33] | Mr. Fitz? Hi. | 费兹老师 你好 |
[28:35] | Uh, they need first aid supplies, too. | 他们还需要急救箱 |
[28:37] | Is somebody hurt? | 有人受伤了吗 |
[28:38] | No, no, no, no. It’s just a preventative measure. | 不不不 只是以备不时之需 |
[28:41] | I’m Ella Montgomery, Aria’s mom? | 我是埃拉·蒙哥马利 艾瑞亚的母亲 |
[28:43] | -We met– -At the theater. | – 我们在 – 在电影院说见过 |
[28:45] | I-I remember. | 我记得 |
[28:46] | Well, of course you would. Why wouldn’t you? | 你当然会记得 不是吗 |
[28:47] | We practically met in the dark. | 我们第一次也是在黑暗中见的面 |
[28:51] | Why are these lights working? | 这些灯怎么亮了说 |
[28:53] | Uh, emergency fixtures? | 可能是应急灯吧 |
[28:55] | I guess the generator just kicked in. | 我猜是发电机修好了 |
[28:58] | Do you think they have anything to eat in here? | 你觉得他们会在这里放点吃的吗 |
[29:00] | We’ve got some jangled nerves out there, | 外面的孩子们有些紧张 |
[29:02] | and I think food would really help. | 食物肯定能安抚他们的情绪 |
[29:04] | Well, why don’t we take a look under here? | 好吧 我们来看看这里有什么吧 |
[29:08] | Uh, how are you doing… with the storm? | 你觉得这场暴风雨怎么样 |
[29:12] | Oh, me? I love this weather, | 我吗 只要不用在暴风雨里穿梭 |
[29:14] | as long as I don’t have to fly through it. | 我还是挺喜欢这天气的 |
[29:16] | Which, if we were on a plane right now, | 我是说如果我们是在飞机上的话 |
[29:17] | I’d probably be in your lap. | 我很有可能已经躲到你膝下了 |
[29:20] | Uh, how many waters do we need? | 我们需要多少瓶水 |
[29:22] | Uh, I would bring them all. | 我会把所有的都带上 |
[29:23] | -Can you shine that over here? -Sure. | – 你能照一下那里吗 – 当然 |
[29:26] | You would think they’d have protein bars or something. | 这里可能有蛋白棒之类的食品 |
[29:29] | Did they at least open the school cafeteria this morning? | 今天早上至少食堂开张了吧 |
[29:31] | Uh, I don’t know. I got here late. | 我不清楚 我今天来晚了 |
[29:34] | Drove back from New York. | 刚从纽约开车回来 |
[29:36] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[29:38] | In this weather, that’s dedication. | 在这样的天气里开车 真是精神可嘉 |
[29:40] | No wonder Aria talks so highly about you. | 难怪艾瑞亚对你评价这么高 |
[29:43] | Well, I am grateful to have her in my class. | 她能在我的班上我很荣幸 |
[29:47] | She’s, uh, she’s very engaged. | 她学习很认真 |
[29:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:54] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[29:57] | S-s-sure. | 当然 |
[30:00] | Have you noticed any changes in Aria in the past few weeks? | 你有没注意到最近艾瑞亚有什么变化说 |
[30:06] | I only ask because, um, my husband and I, | 我这么问 是因为 我和我丈夫 |
[30:09] | we separated, and I was wondering if and how | 我们分居了 我很担心 |
[30:14] | that’s affecting Aria at school. | 这会不会影响到艾瑞亚在学校的表现 |
[30:16] | It’s not really a question you can directly ask your kid. | 你不可能直接问你孩子这样的问题 |
[30:19] | Of course not. I’m sorry… | 当然了 我很抱歉 |
[30:22] | about you and your husband. | 关于您和您的丈夫 |
[30:26] | As far as Aria goes, I haven’t noticed anything, | 至于艾瑞亚 我没觉察出她有什么 |
[30:29] | Um… alarming. | 有什么不对劲 |
[30:32] | – Good. – She’s very strong. | – 那就好 – 她很坚强 |
[30:34] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[30:38] | But she puts up a good front, | 但她伪装得很好 |
[30:40] | and, um, when she’s hurt | 当她受伤了 |
[30:43] | and she wants to shut you out, | 她会把自己封闭起来 |
[30:45] | you could die of frostbite. | 让周围的人都觉得很心寒 |
[30:51] | Oh, protein bars. | 蛋白棒 |
[30:54] | – Excuse me. – Sure. | -麻烦让一下 -好 |
[31:00] | You know, I’m really glad | 你知道吗 有你在她的身边 |
[31:02] | that she has you in her life right now, | 我真的很高兴 |
[31:05] | an adult that she admires. | 你是她敬仰的师长 |
[31:09] | Looks like we’ll have to make… | 看起来我们得 |
[31:13] | We’re gonna have to make a couple of trips. | 我们得运好几趟了 |
[31:17] | Hey, everything okay with Mr. Fitz? | 嘿 费兹老师还好吧 |
[31:21] | Yeah, uh, just had a few questions. | 是的 只是有些疑问 |
[31:23] | He was out last week. | 上周他一直不在 |
[31:25] | You have an incredible voice. We should do that again. | 你的歌声动听极了 我们该再来一次 |
[31:36] | Emily, you’ve been in there this whole time? | 艾米丽 你一直都在这儿吗 |
[31:38] | I didn’t hear the announcement. | 我没听见广播 |
[31:39] | I was looking for my purse. | 我找钱包来着 |
[31:41] | It’s probably still in the library. | 有可能还在图书馆 |
[31:44] | Look, Em, if you were hooking up with Maya last night, | 艾米 如果你昨晚是去和玛雅约会 |
[31:47] | you can tell Aria and Spencer. | 你可以告诉艾瑞亚和斯宾塞 |
[31:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:50] | I’m just saying it doesn’t have to be this huge secret. | 我只是说这不是什么大秘密 |
[31:53] | It’s not like I fell apart. | 我听了又不会崩溃 |
[31:54] | Okay, can we not talk about this in here? | 好了 我们能不在这儿谈这件事吗 |
[31:57] | Look, I’m just saying you can trust them. | 我只是说你可以相信她们 |
[32:00] | Emily, I think we found something that belongs to you. | 艾米丽 我们刚刚找到了你的东西 |
[32:02] | Could you come with me, please? | 跟我来一下 好吗 |
[32:05] | Emily! Let’s go. | 艾米丽 走啊 |
[32:14] | Is that your bag on the table? | 桌上的包是你的吗 |
[32:16] | Where’d you find it? | 你在哪儿找到的 |
[32:17] | I shouldn’t have to tell you | 你应该知道 |
[32:18] | that leaving a bag unattended in a public place, | 把包随便落在公共场所 |
[32:20] | not a very smart move. | 可不是明智之举 |
[32:23] | What is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:24] | Oh, perfect! We can all be together for an update. | 棒极了 我们能一起见证这个最新消息了 |
[32:28] | No, we’re supposed to be in the girls’ locker room. | 不 我们现在应该在女生休息室 |
[32:30] | Well, I’m guessing you girls | 我猜你们这帮女生 |
[32:32] | are used to being in places you’re not supposed to be. | 已经习惯来你们不该来的地方 |
[32:34] | Did you tell your friends where you were last night, | 你跟朋友们说了昨晚你去哪儿了吗 |
[32:36] | when you weren’t studying for the test? | 在你本该复习的时候 |
[32:38] | See, ’cause I got these really interesting photos. | 看吧 我拿到了这些有趣的照片 |
[32:45] | Go ahead and pass it around. | 传给其他人看看 |
[32:46] | There’s plenty more where that came from at the precinct. | 还有更多其他照片呢 |
[32:54] | And I see you didn’t get a chance to clean your shoes either, huh? | 貌似你也没空清理一下鞋子 是吧 |
[32:57] | That’s not why I went there. | 我去那儿不是因为那个 |
[32:59] | Really? So you didn’t go back to the memorial | 真的 所以你没回纪念水池 |
[33:01] | to finish up Toby’s handiwork? | 继续完成托比的杰作 对吗 |
[33:03] | Or were you just there covering up his tracks? | 还是你想帮他掩盖行踪 |
[33:05] | I found it like that. It was already destroyed. | 我去时就已经那样了 水池已经被毁了 |
[33:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[33:11] | Then let me ask you a question. | 那么我问你个问题 |
[33:13] | What were these doing in your bag? | 这东西怎么会在你包里 |
[33:16] | Souvenirs? Something Toby asked you | 纪念品 还是托比让你 |
[33:19] | to save so he can keep it for his trophy collection? | 为他保存的战利品 |
[33:21] | This has nothing to do with Toby! | 这和托比没有关系 |
[33:24] | Em, why do you have those? | 艾米 你拿这些做什么 |
[33:28] | You put those in there, you creep. | 是你把这些放进包里的 你这个变态 |
[33:30] | Emily would never do that. | 艾米丽决不会做这种事 |
[33:32] | The memorial was her idea. | 做纪念水池是她的主意 |
[33:33] | Yeah, so I heard. | 对 我也听说了 |
[33:34] | Nice cover, huh? | 伪装得不错 |
[33:37] | You want me to share this with them, | 你想要我和她们分享这个吗 |
[33:39] | or would you like to? | 还是你想自己来 |
[33:40] | Go ahead and tell them about the angry letter | 给她们念念这封 |
[33:42] | that you wrote to Alison… | 你写给艾莉森的愤怒的信 |
[33:44] | Which is dated, by the way, | 顺便说一下 日期是 |
[33:45] | three days before she disappeared. | 艾莉森失踪的前三天 |
[33:47] | You had no right to read that. | 你无权读那封信 |
[33:50] | Emily, what is in that letter? | 艾米丽 信里写了什么 |
[33:52] | Tell her. Tell her how you wanted | 告诉她 告诉她因为艾莉森拒绝了你 |
[33:54] | to punish Alison for rejecting you. | 所以你想惩罚她 |
[33:57] | Tell her how you felt relieved at the funeral. | 告诉她 在葬礼上你感到多么解脱 |
[33:59] | Yeah, she wasn’t gonna be around to humiliate you anymore, was she? | 是啊 她再也不能羞辱你了 不是吗 |
[34:03] | I went back to that memorial to say I was sorry. | 我回水池那儿 是想跟她说一声对不起 |
[34:06] | There were horrible things in that letter, | 信里我说了很多难听的话 |
[34:09] | and I didn’t mean them. | 但都不是真心的 |
[34:11] | Suddenly she was gone, and… | 突然她就不在了 |
[34:17] | I loved her as more than a friend. | 我爱她 不是普通朋友的那种爱 |
[34:22] | I just never had the chance to tell her in the right way. | 但我一直没有合适的机会告诉她 |
[34:29] | Give her the letter back. Give it back to her now, | 把那封信还给她 现在就还给她 |
[34:32] | Or I swear to god, | 否则我对天发誓 |
[34:33] | I will rip your head off! | 我会亲手扭掉你的脑袋 |
[34:35] | Sorry, I can’t. | 抱歉 我不能 |
[34:36] | And we’re not leaving this room | 除非你告诉我 |
[34:38] | until you tell me what you were doing | 为什么要带着艾莉森的纪念水池碎片 |
[34:40] | carting around pieces of Alison’s memorial. | 否则谁都不准离开 |
[34:42] | I took them because they | 我带着它们是因为 |
[34:43] | were the only things that weren’t broken. | 它们是唯一不会破碎的东西 |
[34:46] | What’s going on in here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[34:49] | Why aren’t they in the locker room with the other kids? | 为什么她们没和其他孩子一起呆在休息室 |
[34:51] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[34:53] | Her mother. I mean, if this is the school’s idea | 她的妈妈 如果保证我孩子的安全 |
[34:57] | of keeping my child safe, I’m glad I came back. | 是学校的主意 我很高兴我回来了 |
[34:59] | Honey, why is she crying? | 宝贝儿 她为什么哭 |
[35:02] | He accused her of killing Alison. | 他指控她杀了艾莉森 |
[35:04] | – What? – He went through her purse | -什么 -他搜查她的钱包 |
[35:06] | – and now he’s accusing– – Hold it. Hold it. | -并且指控 -等等 等等 |
[35:09] | You’re questioning minors without an adult present? | 你在成年人不在场的情况下审问未成年人 |
[35:12] | What police department do you work for? | 你是哪个警局的 |
[35:14] | What century are you in? | 现在是什么年代 |
[35:16] | Ma’am, I would advise you– | 夫人 我想建议你 |
[35:17] | No, I would advise you to back off, | 不 是我要建议你别再插手这件事 |
[35:19] | because anything that they’ve said to you | 因为刚刚她们对你说的话 |
[35:21] | is inadmissible in a courtroom, period. | 在法庭上都是无效的 就这样吧 |
[35:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:24] | Emily, honey, grab your things. | 艾米丽 亲爱的 把东西带走 |
[35:30] | What were you thinking? | 你脑子里在想些什么 |
[35:32] | I have a homicide to solve, okay? | 我在调查一起谋杀案 |
[35:34] | Not anymore you don’t. You’re done. | 不再是了 都结束了 |
[35:36] | You’re done with this investigation, | 这起案件调查就此结束 |
[35:38] | unless you want to face me down with the opposing counsel | 除非你想和我的律师面谈 |
[35:47] | So, what’s gonna happen to him? | 他会怎么样呢 |
[35:48] | Can they get him off the force? | 他会被免职吗 |
[35:50] | If he’s smart, he’ll leave before that happens. | 如果他不傻的话 他会在被开除之前辞职 |
[35:52] | Oh, where did he get that protein bar? | 他是从哪儿弄到蛋白棒的 |
[35:54] | Oh. I’ll get you one. | 我去给你拿 |
[36:03] | Em. | 艾米 |
[36:06] | I wish I’d known. | 我希望早点知道这件事 |
[36:08] | Hey, Alison loved you, | 艾莉森是爱你的 |
[36:11] | And I don’t know if it was in the way that you wanted her to, | 我不知道是否是你所希望的那种爱 |
[36:14] | but I know that she did. | 但我确定她是爱你的 |
[36:17] | Can I have your attention, please? | 大家安静一下 |
[36:20] | The storm warning has just been lifted, | 风暴预警解除了 |
[36:22] | but the S.A.T. will have to be rescheduled. | 但高考将改天举行 |
[36:35] | You looking for somebody? | 你在找谁 |
[36:37] | Alex, but… | 阿历克斯 |
[36:39] | he might’ve already left. | 好像他已经走了 |
[36:41] | Didn’t you bring an umbrella? | 没带雨伞吗 |
[36:43] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[36:48] | Mom, thank you for stopping in. | 妈 你来得真及时 |
[36:51] | It was pro bono. Let’s go. | 应尽的义务 走吧 |
[36:54] | Wait, I– | 等一下 |
[36:55] | I really can’t sit in the car the whole ride home | 我想知道你和阿历克斯之间发生了什么 |
[36:58] | Without asking what happened between you and alex. | 不然我没法安心坐你的车回家 |
[37:00] | What did he say? | 他怎么说的 |
[37:02] | Nothing. He won’t talk about it. | 什么也没说 |
[37:20] | Oh, my god. This requires closing a door. | 不是吧 这件事还需要关起门来说 |
[37:22] | Maybe I should just walk home. | 也许我真该自己走回家 |
[37:24] | Remember that weekend when your father took you and Melissa to D.C.? | 还记得你爸带你和梅丽莎去华盛顿特区 |
[37:27] | I stayed behind. | 而我留在家的那个周末吗 |
[37:29] | Yeah… | 记得 |
[37:30] | I said I had to work all weekend, | 我说我周末都得工作 |
[37:33] | But that wasn’t the truth. | 其实这不是真的 |
[37:35] | I spent most of Friday drunk. | 我周五喝得酩酊大醉 |
[37:37] | Sunday I was hung over. | 周日我宿醉 |
[37:40] | Saturday I don’t remember at all. | 周六我不记得发生什么了 |
[37:42] | Okay, I think I actually changed my mind. | 我改主意了 我不想听下去了 |
[37:43] | I really don’t need to know. | 我没必要知道 |
[37:45] | I started at the club Friday morning. | 周五早晨我在俱乐部 |
[37:46] | It was empty. There wasn’t a soul to talk to, | 俱乐部空荡荡的 没个能聊天的人 |
[37:49] | So I ordered a sidecar, | 我点了一杯边车[鸡尾酒] |
[37:51] | Then another and another. | 然后一杯接一杯 |
[37:53] | By the time lunch rolled around, | 到午饭时间时 |
[37:54] | I’d walked through a trellis | 我经过一个花坛 |
[37:55] | and couldn’t find my shoes. | 把鞋给弄丢了 |
[37:57] | It was Alex’s first week there. | 那是阿历克斯在那儿上班的第一周 |
[38:00] | He kindly listened to me spill my guts, | 他好心地听着我的倾诉 |
[38:02] | And later poured me into a cab. | 然后把我送进了计程车 |
[38:05] | With my shoes. | 还找到了我的鞋 |
[38:07] | Why were you spilling your guts to Alex? | 你干吗要向阿历克斯倾诉 |
[38:12] | I had a doctor’s appointment before I went there. | 我去那之前去看了医生 |
[38:17] | They removed a lump from my breast. | 医生从我胸部取出一个肿瘤 |
[38:24] | I was feeling a little overwhelmed… | 我有一点不知所措 |
[38:28] | And powerless. | 很无力 |
[38:32] | After that, I avoided the club for months. | 在那之后 我有几个月都没去俱乐部 |
[38:35] | The next time I saw Alex, | 我再次见到阿历克斯时 |
[38:37] | I made him promise that he would never, ever bring it up. | 我让他保证永远不会再提这件事 |
[38:43] | Mom, are you sick? | 妈 你病了吗 |
[38:44] | No. | 没有 |
[38:46] | Well, why didn’t you and dad tell us? | 那你和爸爸干嘛不告诉我们呢 |
[38:50] | What makes you think your dad knows? | 你怎么会觉得你爸爸知道这件事 |
[38:52] | Spencer… our family | 斯宾塞 我们家 |
[38:55] | doesn’t handle imperfection very well. | 一向不擅长处理危机 |
[38:59] | Mom, | 妈 |
[39:01] | being sick is not an imperfection. | 生病不是什么危机 |
[39:07] | Just so you know, | 告诉你吧 |
[39:09] | I gave up sidecars for spritzers. | 我不喝边车 只喝汽酒了 |
[39:14] | And by the way… Alex is a lovely kid. | 顺便说一句 阿历克斯是个不错的孩子 |
[39:20] | He’s a keeper. | 他信守了诺言 |
[39:31] | I’m impressed. | 我很惊讶 |
[39:33] | You could do brain surgery with those hands. | 你就是用这双手做脑部手术 |
[39:35] | No, honestly, I can do a pedicure. | 不 老实说 我也可以做美甲的 |
[39:41] | Okay, let’s– hey, let’s try this again. | 好吧 再发一次 |
[39:43] | Okay. Wait. | 等一下 |
[39:46] | I think it already went. | 我想已经发过去了 |
[39:49] | “Transmission received.” There you go. | “已接收” 拿着吧 |
[39:52] | Fantastic. Well, I owe you big time. | 太棒了 我可欠你一个大人情 |
[39:56] | All right, you’re off the hook for carpool this week. | 你这周不用找搭车的了 |
[39:58] | I will drive Hanna to school every day, | 我可以每天送汉娜上学 |
[40:00] | And I’ll see you for dinner on Saturday night. | 周六的晚餐见 |
[40:03] | Right! Saturday. | 好的 说定了 |
[40:10] | You know what, I don’t know what I was thinking, actually. | 其实 刚才我有点短路 |
[40:12] | I can’t have dinner | 这周六我没法 |
[40:13] | at that Moroccan restaurant this Saturday. | 和你在那家摩洛哥餐厅吃晚餐了 |
[40:15] | Mike has a scrimmage game late in the afternoon, | 迈克那天下午有一场训练 |
[40:17] | And I promised I would take his team out afterwards. | 我答应要请他和队友们吃饭的 |
[40:20] | Yeah, actually, Saturday isn’t… Good for me, either. | 好的 其实周六我也有事 |
[40:29] | But w-we’ll figure out something. | 我们再定时间吧 |
[40:30] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[40:34] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -没关系 |
[40:36] | For this. | 多谢了 |
[40:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:42] | Yeah. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[40:55] | All right, I’ll see you later, man. | 好吧 一会儿见 |
[41:00] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[41:02] | I just wanted to say I think we should– | 我想我们应该一起出去 |
[41:05] | Have that date-date. | 来场正式约会 |
[41:07] | Seriously? When? | 真的吗 什么时候 |
[41:13] | How about friday? | 周五怎么样 |
[41:15] | I think I’m having dinner at my mom’s on friday, | 我和我妈周五一起吃饭 |
[41:17] | But how about saturday? | 周六怎么样 |
[41:20] | Yeah, works for me. | 没问题 |
[41:37] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[41:40] | What was that for? | 这是怎么了 |
[41:41] | I can’t tell you. It’s a secret. | 不能告诉你 秘密 |
[42:19] | So, 96 bucks for your leather jacket. | 你的皮衣炒到了96美元 |
[42:23] | Going… going… | 还在涨 还在涨 |
[42:27] | Gone. Cool! That was easy. | 卖出去了 也挺简单的嘛 |
[42:30] | Listen, um… I don’t know what you said to Mona, | 我不知道你和梦娜说什么了 |
[42:33] | But thank you. | 但是谢谢你 |
[42:36] | She actually made it through two hours in the locker room | 在休息室的两个小时里 |
[42:38] | without spitting on me. | 她没说我一句坏话 |
[42:40] | Yeah, you don’t need to thank me. | 你没必要感谢我 |
[42:42] | Yeah, I do. | 当然有必要 |
[42:45] | No, you don’t. I’m your friend… geek. | 不必了 你是我的朋友嘛 宅男 |
[42:52] | Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[43:07] | I know you wanna kiss me. | 我知道你想吻我 |