时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Hanna, we have to make some adjustments. | 汉娜 我们得略作调整 |
[00:04] | This is a one-paycheck family, | 我们现在是单份工资收入家庭 |
[00:06] | and we can no longer live a two-paycheck life. | 所以过不起双份工资的生活 |
[00:08] | – I love this song. – B-26. | -我喜欢这首歌 -B碟第26首 |
[00:12] | It was one kiss! Listen to me, Alison. | 只是接了个吻 听我说 艾莉森 |
[00:14] | – Or what? – If you say one word | -否则怎样 -如果你跟我姐说了 |
[00:16] | to my sister about Ian, | 伊恩的事 |
[00:17] | I will tell everyone the truth about the Jenna thing. | 我就会把詹娜那件事的真相公之于众 |
[00:20] | – Ian? – Wait, Melissa’s Ian? | -伊恩 -梅丽莎的那个伊恩 |
[00:26] | Where are the pictures? | 照片到哪去了 |
[00:33] | I’m trying to find a way to tell you | 我想找个恰当的方式告诉你 |
[00:34] | about what happened last summer. | 去年夏天到底发生了什么 |
[00:36] | Toby, you’re scaring me. | 托比 你吓到我了 |
[00:39] | Emily, wait! | 艾米丽 等等 |
[00:42] | – So, where’s Toby now? – We don’t know. | -那托比现在何处 -不知道 |
[00:44] | Looks like he handed her over to a nurse and ran off. | 他好像把她交给一个护士之后就跑掉了 |
[00:47] | Toby called Alison the night she died? | 艾莉森死的那晚 托比打电话给她了 |
[00:49] | He did, or somebody else did using his phone. | 是的 不然就是别人用他的手机打的 |
[00:51] | – So, is Toby dead? – I couldn’t bring myself to ask. | -托比死了吗 – 我不敢问 |
[00:55] | “Thanks for getting Toby out of my way. – A” | “谢谢你们帮我除掉了托比 – A” |
[01:04] | Okay, I need to ask you guys something, | 好了 我要问你们一个问题 |
[01:07] | and I need you to be totally honest with me. | 你们一定要诚实回答我 |
[01:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:13] | Is this side of my face fatter than this side? | 我这半边脸是不是比这边胖啊 |
[01:18] | No. | 没有啊 |
[01:22] | Is that Ian? | 那是伊恩吗 |
[01:25] | Yeah. I hear he’s the new field hockey coach. | 没错 听说他现在是新曲棍球教练 |
[01:28] | Does Melissa know he’s back? | 梅丽莎知道他回来了吗 |
[01:29] | I don’t know why she ever broke up with him. | 真搞不懂她当初为什么要和他分手 |
[01:31] | She didn’t. He broke up with her. | 不是她提出的 是伊恩甩了她 |
[01:33] | Hey. The first one’s for my bestie, | 大家好 第一份给我的小甜心 |
[01:36] | and one for each of you, | 剩下的你们每人一份 |
[01:37] | my bestie’s other friends. | 小甜心的朋友们 |
[01:39] | Oh, uh… What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[01:41] | Oh, nothing. Only an invitation | 没什么 就是一份史上最赞的 |
[01:43] | to the most awesome birthday party ever– | 生日宴会的邀请函 |
[01:46] | Camp Mona. | 梦娜营地 |
[01:51] | Camp Mona? | 梦娜营地 |
[01:52] | Don’t let the camping part scare you. | 别被野营吓到了 |
[01:52] | 拥抱梦娜之营吧 今天是我的生日 本月5号 星期六 | |
[01:54] | It’s “glamping,” not camping. | 是”美女集中营” 不是野营 |
[01:56] | “M” is for Mona and massages, not mosquitoes. | M代表梦娜和按摩 与蚊虫无关 |
[02:00] | Oh, Naomi, Riley! Hey, wait up! | 娜欧米 莱莉 等一下 |
[02:06] | Why is Mona inviting us to her birthday party? | 梦娜为什么请我们去她的生日宴会 |
[02:09] | She knows that we’re friends again, | 她知道我们和好如初了 |
[02:11] | and she’s just trying to reach out to you. | 她只是想和你们搞好关系罢了 |
[02:13] | She’s trying to be nice. | 她在向你们示好 |
[02:15] | So, are you gonna go? | 那么 你们要去吗 |
[02:18] | I know she’s your friend, but… | 我知道她是你的朋友 但是 |
[02:20] | I’m gonna have to pass. | 我去不了了 |
[02:23] | I’ve got this… | 我还有这个 |
[02:23] | I got a lot of stuff to do this weekend. | 这周末排得满满的 |
[02:25] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:35] | “Camp Mona’s a scavenger hunt and I’m the prize.” | “梦娜野营是场狩猎比赛 奖品就是我” |
[02:39] | “Come and find me, bitches.” | “快来找我吧 小贱人们” |
[02:41] | “A” “A.” | |
[03:10] | Talk to a representative. | 去跟代理说 |
[03:13] | Talk to a representative. | 去跟代理说 |
[03:18] | Ugh! Screw you! | 去你妈的 |
[03:21] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[03:22] | Uh, yeah. | 还好吧 |
[03:24] | Can I help? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[03:25] | I’m handling it. | 我能搞定 |
[03:36] | You have reached the A-1 Mortgage Company’s | 这里是A-1抵押贷款公司 |
[03:38] | department of delinquent accounts and foreclosures. | 拖欠账户与产权回收部 |
[03:41] | Please select from the following menu… | 请您选择所需业务 |
[03:43] | It’s the birthday girl! | 小寿星来了 |
[03:46] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[03:48] | The birthday girl wants to be shopping | 小寿星想等商场一开门 |
[03:50] | the second the stores open and have lunch at Rive Gauche. | 就冲进去血拼 然后去左岸餐厅吃午饭 |
[03:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:54] | Did I say lunch? My bad. | 我说的是午饭吗 口误了 |
[03:56] | It’s dinner at Rive Gauche. | 是去左岸餐厅吃晚餐 |
[03:58] | After school. | 放学后 |
[03:59] | Mona. | 梦娜 |
[04:01] | Mrs. M. | M夫人 |
[04:02] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[04:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[04:09] | Okay, so, should we meet after first period | 好了 那我们是第一节课后见 |
[04:11] | or just bail on school completely? | 还是翘所有的课 |
[04:13] | No, you heard my mom. I can’t ditch. | 不 你听到我妈说了 我不能去 |
[04:15] | Yeah, so? I don’t see | 听到了 为什么 我看你脚上 |
[04:17] | a locator bracelet on that ankle. | 没戴追踪器啊 |
[04:19] | Look, Mona, I really want to go with you– | 听着 梦娜 我确实很想陪你去 |
[04:21] | Hanna, do you want to be my friend or not? | 汉娜 你到底是不是我朋友 |
[04:24] | Because lately I’m feeling | 我觉得你最近和谁都好 |
[04:25] | like you’re everybody’s friend but mine. | 就是和我过不去 |
[04:27] | You’re either with Sean or Shim or the others. | 不是和肖恩就是和人妖在一起 或者其他人 |
[04:31] | This is our special day, and if you screw it up | 今天这么重要的日子 如果你不来 |
[04:34] | I’m not turning the other cheek. | 我不可丢不起这个人 |
[04:36] | If you disappoint me, I’m going rogue. | 你要是让我失望 就别怪我使坏了 |
[04:38] | Mona, come on, you know that I’m your friend | 梦娜 拜托了 你知道我把你当朋友的 |
[04:40] | And I totally want to celebrate with you, | 我也很想为你庆祝生日 |
[04:43] | It’s just… things have | 但是最近 |
[04:44] | just been a little tight around here. | 手头真的有点紧 |
[04:47] | Ever since my dad left, | 自我爸爸离家之后 |
[04:49] | It really hasn’t been that easy to– | 生活过得很不容易 |
[04:50] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[04:53] | I completely forgot. | 我都忘光了 |
[04:55] | I’m gonna be working late tonight, so… | 其实今晚我要加班 |
[05:03] | This should cover dinner, right? | 这么多够晚餐的了吧 |
[05:06] | No, mom, I really don’t need that. | 不 妈妈 不用了 |
[05:14] | Happy birthday, Mona. Don’t forget to lock up. | 生日快乐 梦娜 别忘记锁门 |
[05:18] | Ooh, Ben Franklin. Score. | 一张富兰克林[20美元] 这下行了 |
[05:26] | Oh, um, I was gonna do the laundry tonight. | 我本来准备晚上洗衣服的 |
[05:29] | This place is out of control. | 你这儿乱得一塌糊涂 |
[05:32] | Yeah, well, I guess we’re all gonna have to pitch in | 是的 我们一起好好把这儿 |
[05:34] | a little bit more around here. | 整理一下吧 |
[05:36] | Maybe we could take turns. | 我们可以轮流上岗 |
[05:37] | We each choose a night to, uh, cook | 一人负责一个晚上 烧饭 |
[05:40] | and then do the laundry and then pay the bills | 洗衣服 付水电单 |
[05:42] | And then help your brother with his homework. | 帮你弟弟辅导作业 |
[05:43] | And then find time to grade papers | 然后给试卷打分 |
[05:45] | And write lectures and go to pta meetings. | 写写论文 去参加个家长会 |
[05:47] | Dad, how much coffee have you had? | 爸爸 你咖啡喝多了吧 |
[05:53] | Are you still having lunch with your mom tomorrow? | 明天中午你还是和你妈妈吃饭是吧 |
[05:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:59] | At the grill? | 在栅格咖啡厅吗 |
[06:00] | Yep. | 是的 |
[06:02] | What do you think she would do if I were to come along? | 如果我过去 你觉得她会有什么反应 |
[06:06] | Um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:09] | Why don’t you just call her and ask? | 你干嘛不自己打电话去问 |
[06:11] | Dad, no. That’s dirty. | 爸爸 那件还没洗呢 |
[06:19] | What’s stopping you? | 你犹豫什么 |
[06:20] | She asked me for space. | 她说想要一点空间 |
[06:22] | She moved out. | 她都搬出去了 |
[06:24] | How much more space does she need? | 她还要多大空间 |
[06:33] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:46] | Juice? | 喝果汁吗 |
[06:48] | Why are you being nice to me? | 怎么对我这么好了 |
[06:53] | Why didn’t you tell me Ian was back? | 为什么不告诉我伊恩回来了 |
[06:57] | Because normal for us is not speaking. | 因为我们一般不说话 |
[07:00] | He told me he saw you at Alison’s memorial. | 他告诉我 他在艾莉森的悼念仪式上看见你了 |
[07:03] | Well, we didn’t talk. | 不过我们没说话 |
[07:05] | He asked me out for coffee. | 他请我去喝咖啡 |
[07:06] | That’s good, right? | 那不是很好吗 |
[07:08] | Ian broke my heart, Spencer, | 伊恩伤了我的心 斯宾塞 |
[07:10] | And I’m still getting over Wren, | 而且任这个伤口我还没过去 |
[07:13] | So I said no. | 所以我拒绝了 |
[07:14] | I’m really sorry about Wren, Melissa. | 对任的事我感到很抱歉 梅丽莎 |
[07:17] | I really am. | 真的 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[07:29] | Uh, no. Here. Let me show you. | 不是这样 我来教你 |
[07:33] | Ahem. Okay. Like this. | 好 像这样 |
[07:35] | Okay? Mm-hmm. | 好了吗 |
[08:06] | Did you like that? | 喜欢我吻你吗 |
[08:09] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[08:15] | Well, uh… | 那 |
[08:17] | I’ll see you on the field, okay? | 球场见吧 好吗 |
[08:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:24] | Okay, gross. | 够了 恶心 |
[08:28] | What did you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[08:29] | Enough to make me want to puke. | 看到了让我想吐的东西 |
[08:32] | He’s your sister’s boyfriend, | 他可是你姐姐的男朋友啊 |
[08:33] | And he’s, like, old. | 而且那么老 |
[08:36] | Well, it was nothing. Just forget it, okay? | 我和他没什么的 别当回事好吗 |
[08:40] | It looked like you were into it. | 看起来你很入戏 |
[08:41] | Well, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[08:43] | I hope not, | 希望你没有 |
[08:45] | Because if were were, that would make you a skank. | 如果真是如此 那你就是个贱人 |
[08:49] | That would make you a skank. | 你就是个贱人 |
[08:55] | It’s a bummer camp Mona’s a girls-only party. | 真遗憾 梦娜营地派对只请女生 |
[08:58] | I was hoping to see you this weekend. | 双休日我还想见你呢 |
[09:00] | Yeah, well, there’s Sunday. | 没关系 还有星期天 |
[09:02] | We could… | 我们可以 |
[09:04] | lay around being lazy together watching old movies all day? | 懒洋洋地躺在床上 看一天的老电影吗 |
[09:07] | I love that idea. | 这主意我喜欢 |
[09:08] | Then it’s a date. | 就怎么说定了 |
[09:14] | Ready to go? | 走吗 |
[09:15] | Oh, we gotta talk to coach. | 我要跟教练谈谈 |
[09:17] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[09:24] | How’s my tank? | 练得如何了 |
[09:31] | He plays football, right? | 他打橄榄球的吧 |
[09:33] | He’s actually really smart, | 他非常聪明 |
[09:34] | and he’s funny and he loves old movies. | 又幽默又喜欢看老电影 |
[09:37] | You don’t owe me an explanation, Aria. | 不用解释了 艾瑞亚 |
[09:39] | You’re entitled to be with whoever you want to be with. | 你想跟谁好就跟谁好 |
[09:44] | See you in class. | 再见 |
[09:46] | Yeah. | 再见 |
[09:49] | Yeah. | 不解释了 |
[09:51] | – What could they have found? – I don’t know. | -他们发现什么了 -不清楚 |
[09:56] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:57] | The cops are here. | 警察来了 |
[09:59] | I heard they found something of Alison’s. | 听说他们发现艾莉森案子的线索了 |
[10:01] | Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery, | 斯宾塞·海斯汀 艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 |
[10:03] | – Emily Fields, Hanna… – Hanna Marin. | -艾米丽·菲尔兹 汉娜 -汉娜·玛琳 |
[10:05] | Please come to the office. | 请到校长办公室来 |
[10:27] | Sorry to keep you waiting. I’m agent Cooper. | 让你们久等了 我是库珀探员 |
[10:32] | FBI? | 联邦调查局的 |
[10:40] | This is my partner, agent Randall | 这是我搭档 兰德尔探员 |
[10:43] | And we’re here because the Bureau was asked by the local authorities | 地方当局要求我们 |
[10:46] | to assist in the investigation of Alison DiLaurentis’ murder. | 介入调查艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯谋杀案 |
[10:51] | I want to show you something that was sent | 以下视频是有人 |
[10:52] | to the Rosewood Police Department by an anonymous source. | 匿名寄送到玫瑰镇警局的 |
[10:57] | The family’s given me permission to show it to the four of you. | 受害人家属同意我向你四人展示 |
[11:04] | Wanna see more? I know you want to. | 还想看吗 我知道你想 |
[11:08] | If the girls knew I was seeing you, | 要让她们知道我跟你幽会 |
[11:11] | Oh, my god, they would not stop talking about it. | 天呐 肯定要八卦好久 |
[11:14] | I wish they were more mature, but… | 真希望她们能成熟点 |
[11:18] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 时间不多了 |
[11:20] | I have to get back before they wake up. | 我要在她们醒来之前赶回去 |
[11:25] | I know you want to kiss me. | 我知道你想吻我 |
[11:28] | Is there anything you can tell me about what you see? | 有发现什么疑点吗 |
[11:32] | They’re at the Kissing Rock. | 那是接吻石 |
[11:35] | It’s in the woods behind the lake. | 在湖后面那片树林里 |
[11:37] | I-I think this was taken the night Alison disappeared. | 这应该是艾莉森失踪那晚拍的 |
[11:40] | She was wearing that yellow top. | 那晚她也穿的这件黄上衣 |
[11:43] | Wait, that’s not her sweater. | 等等 那件外套不是她的 |
[11:45] | Are you sure? | 你肯定 |
[11:46] | Ask me what’s in each one of our closets, | 我对她们衣橱里的衣服 |
[11:47] | and I’ll give you an itemized list. | 了若指掌 |
[11:49] | I know clothes. | 我认得她的衣服 |
[11:52] | I think she’s talking to the older boy. | 我觉得是个大男生拍的 |
[11:54] | So-called, uh, mystery boyfriend? | 是个神秘男友 |
[11:58] | Alison didn’t want us to know who he was. | 艾莉森从不说是谁 |
[12:01] | Was he an older high school boy? | 是高年级男生吗 |
[12:03] | She only told me enough to make it a secret. | 她也只是随口提过 |
[12:06] | Huh. Alison liked secrets, huh? | 艾莉森喜欢保守秘密啊 |
[12:09] | She thought sharing secrets kept us close. | 她说分享秘密才能让我们彼此更亲密 |
[12:11] | They do, but secrets are made to be found out with time. | 没错 可是小秘密终究会大白天下 |
[12:18] | I know you want to kiss me. | 我知道你想吻我 |
[12:21] | I’m trying to refinance, | 我在重新申请贷款 |
[12:23] | but the house isn’t worth as much as it was | 但房子已经没有 |
[12:26] | when I bought out my ex. | 买的时候值钱了 |
[12:28] | I just need another extension. | 我只想继续延期 |
[12:31] | I’m sorry, but your request is denied. | 抱歉 您的请求已被拒绝 |
[12:33] | Is anything else I can help you with. | 还有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[12:35] | Please. I’m-I’m begging you. | 拜托 我求你了 |
[12:38] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Marin. But the answer is still no. | 抱歉 玛琳夫人 结果仍是拒绝 |
[12:43] | – Okay. – Have a nice day. | -好吧 -工作愉快 |
[12:48] | Mrs. Potter is here, | 波特夫人来了 |
[12:49] | and she’d like to visit her safe-deposit box. | 她要存钱 |
[12:52] | Every year, like clockwork. | 年年如此 异常准时 |
[12:56] | Thank you. | 知道了 |
[13:01] | Mrs. Potter, how are you? | 波特夫人 你好吗 |
[13:03] | I’m old. How are you? | 年老不中用了 你呢 |
[13:07] | Let me get my key. | 我来拿钥匙 |
[13:09] | My sister died. | 我妹妹过世了 |
[13:11] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:15] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[13:18] | I’m the last Potter. | 波特家最后一人了 |
[13:21] | When I go, that’s the end of the line. | 我要是死了 这个家族就要消失了 |
[13:26] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:37] | Hey. | 早啊 |
[13:39] | Heard you got called down to the office. Everything okay? | 听说你被校长叫过去了 没事吧 |
[13:41] | Yeah. There’s a woman in town from the FBI, | 没事 来了个联邦调查局的探员 |
[13:44] | And she just had a few questions about Alison. | 她问了几个关于艾莉森的问题 |
[13:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:51] | “A” Wants you to read page 22. | A要你看22页 |
[13:55] | It’s a poem by Ezra Fitz. | 是以斯拉·费兹写的诗 |
[13:58] | “B-26. It’s a number. | B-26 是个数字 |
[14:00] | It’s a song. It’s a girl…” | 是首曲子 是个女孩 |
[14:03] | – Can I have that? – Sure. | -能还我吗 -当然 |
[14:11] | Have a nice day, then. | 祝你愉快 |
[14:14] | Take care. | 慢走 |
[14:15] | Oh… Are those butterscotch? | 这是牛油糖吗 |
[14:20] | Help yourself. | 请自便 |
[14:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:32] | Right, see ya next year. | 那么 明年见 |
[14:52] | Uh, you don’t know me, | 你可能不认识我 |
[14:54] | But I’m in your fourth-period social studies class. | 我跟你一起上社会研究课的 |
[14:57] | Okay. | 怎么了 |
[14:59] | Could you give me the name | 能不能把 帮你做抽脂手术的医生 |
[15:00] | of your liposuction doctor? | 介绍给我 |
[15:03] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[15:05] | If I had one. | 可我没做过抽脂 |
[15:18] | God, this day just keeps getting weirder. | 天呐 今天真是怪事不断 |
[15:21] | I’m sorry about lunch. | 很抱歉没陪你吃午饭 |
[15:22] | Did you get my text? | 收到我短信了没 |
[15:23] | I got your text, and then I got a text from “A,” | 收到了 紧接着又收到了A的短信 |
[15:27] | Whoever that is, cluing me into the real reason | 不管是谁 反正这个人跟我说了 |
[15:29] | you got skinny last summer. | 你去年夏天突然苗条的原因 |
[15:31] | “A” Sent you a text? | A给你发短信了 |
[15:32] | I was eating three almonds a day, | 我当时每天三顿只喝杏仁粉 |
[15:35] | and you were getting liposuction? | 而却偷偷跑去做抽脂 |
[15:37] | No, that’s not true. | 不 这不是真的 |
[15:39] | I bought Naomi and Riley | 我帮娜欧米和莱莉 |
[15:41] | matching pajamas for my party. | 买了合身的睡衣 |
[15:42] | I was gonna pick up a pair for you, | 本来也想帮你买的 |
[15:44] | but then I remembered you’re not coming. | 但我突然想起来你不去了 |
[15:47] | Of course I’m coming. | 我当然要去 |
[15:49] | Come on, you know I’d never miss your birthday. | 别这样 你生日我哪次没去 |
[15:51] | It’s invite-only, Hanna, | 汉娜 只有被邀请的才能去 |
[15:52] | and you’re uninvited. | 你已不在被邀名单上了 |
[15:54] | Mona, you’re my best friend. | 梦娜 你是我最好的朋友 |
[15:55] | We were best friends. | 我们以前是最好的朋友 |
[15:57] | Now you’re just somebody I used to hang out with. | 只不过现在 你已成为过去时 |
[16:06] | It’s not like I didn’t give you a warning. | 别怪我事先没打过招呼 |
[16:09] | Hanna, Mona… Rip cord. | 汉娜 梦娜 到此为止 |
[16:17] | Naomi, Riley. | 娜欧米 莱莉 走吧 |
[16:21] | What was that about? | 刚才是怎么了 |
[16:23] | Um, “A” sent Mona a text, | A给梦娜发了条短信 |
[16:24] | and I think she just broke up with me. | 她刚才跟我绝交了 |
[16:27] | “A” sent Mona a text? | A给梦娜发短信 |
[16:29] | I’m so over that bitch. | 真是受够了那贱人 |
[16:32] | I thought you guys were still close. | 你们关系不会僵到这地步吧 |
[16:35] | Not Mona. “A.” | 没说梦娜 我是说A |
[16:36] | What did it say? | 她说什么了 |
[16:37] | It doesn’t really matter. It’s all lies. | 也没什么 都是谎言 |
[16:39] | Hanna, I’m so sorry. | 汉娜 我很遗憾 |
[16:41] | I know that Mona’s really important to you. | 我知道梦娜对你很重要 |
[16:43] | She was my friend when you guys weren’t. | 我还不认识你们的时候 就和她是朋友了 |
[16:45] | Well, we’re here now, | 可现在我们是朋友了 |
[16:46] | So if you’re not going to the party, | 如果你不去庆生派对 |
[16:48] | – then we’re not going either. – No. | -那我们都不去了 -不去了 |
[16:49] | No! No, you’re going on that scavenger hunt, | 不行 你们得去玩寻宝游戏 |
[16:52] | and I’m going too. | 我也得去 |
[16:54] | “A” might be playing games, but I’m not. | A也许是去玩游戏的 但我不是 |
[17:36] | I read your poem. | 我看过你的诗了 |
[17:38] | “B-26”? | B-26那首 |
[17:40] | How could you?! | 你怎能如此狠心 |
[17:42] | How could you write these words | 既然这些文字如此煽情 |
[17:45] | and feel these feelings | 既然那段感情真真切切 |
[17:46] | but give up on us so easily? | 你怎么还忍心跟我分手 |
[17:48] | I-I never intended for you to read that. | 我没想到你会看到这首 |
[17:51] | You let me believe that you didn’t love me. | 你让我觉得你不爱我了 |
[17:52] | I thought I was doing the right thing. | 我以为我在做正确的事 |
[17:55] | For you. Not for me. | 那是对你而言 对我不是 |
[17:57] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[17:58] | Oh, are we gonna talk about truth now? | 你现在又要跟我说实话了 |
[18:00] | What, today’s truth or yesterday’s | 到底哪次是实话 今天的 昨天的 |
[18:02] | or last week’s? Because, honestly, | 还是上星期的 说真的 |
[18:04] | I don’t know which of your stories to believe anymore. | 我不知道你说的哪句是实话 |
[18:07] | The, uh, “I thought about you every second I was gone” story, | 是”离开的时候每时每刻都在想你”这句 |
[18:10] | or the ones that end with “I’m outta here”? | 还是”我要走了”那句 |
[18:14] | But it wasn’t my age that ruined us, Ezra. | 以斯拉 今天这局面不是我造成的 |
[18:15] | You did. | 是你 |
[18:16] | Aria, please. | 艾瑞亚 别这样 |
[18:18] | No. I’ve moved on. | 不 我已经对你死心了 |
[18:21] | You should, too. | 别再抱幻想了 |
[18:23] | What’s going on here? | 怎么了 |
[18:28] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[18:31] | There is absolutely nothing going on here. | 这里什么都没发生过 |
[18:41] | Is there something you’d like to say to me. | 你有话对我说吗 |
[19:12] | Ian? | 伊恩 |
[19:17] | Am I allowed in? | 能进来吗 |
[19:19] | What part of me not returning your calls do you not understand? | 你还不明白我为什么不接你电话吗 |
[19:22] | Look, I know you don’t want to see me, | 听着 我知道你不想见我 |
[19:24] | and I don’t blame you. | 我也不怪你 |
[19:25] | You broke up with me, remember? | 是你甩了我 不记得了 |
[19:29] | I just wanna take you out for coffee. | 我只想和你出去喝杯咖啡 |
[19:32] | You guys are going camping? Cute. | 你们几个要出去露营吗 不错 |
[19:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:39] | Hey. Hey. Wait. | 嘿 等下 |
[19:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:45] | Maybe you should give him a chance. | 你应该给他个机会 |
[19:47] | And you’re suddenly looking out for me because… | 你这样突然关心起我来了是因为… |
[19:51] | I don’t know when this war | 我不知道我们之间的 |
[19:53] | between us got started, Melissa, | 冷战什么时候开始的 梅丽莎 |
[19:54] | but can’t it just be over? | 我们和好吧 |
[19:56] | I’m only 16, and I’m tired. | 我才16 受够这些事了 |
[19:59] | Is this you trying to fix what you broke with Wren? | 你是想借此弥补和任分手的创伤吗 |
[20:03] | No. Just trying to do the right thing. | 不是 只是想做正确的事 |
[20:12] | Coffee. That’s it. | 喝咖啡是吧 走吧 |
[20:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:24] | Since when are you mending Melissa’s relationships? | 从何时起你缓和起和梅丽莎的关系了 |
[20:27] | I kind of owe it to her. | 我觉得有点亏欠她 |
[20:29] | What’s she ever done for you? | 她为你做过什么吗 |
[20:32] | It’s more about what did I do to her. | 是我对她做的那些事 |
[20:35] | I’m the reason she and Wren broke up. | 我导致了她和任的分手 |
[20:37] | We had a moment, and… Melissa saw us. | 我们亲热了一会 然后…梅丽莎看见了 |
[20:42] | A moment? | 亲热了一会 |
[20:43] | Yeah, it gets worse. | 没错 还有更糟的 |
[20:47] | Yeah, Melissa doesn’t know this part. | 梅丽莎都不知道这件事 |
[20:50] | I also had a moment with Ian. | 我和伊恩也来过电 |
[20:53] | Shut up! | 不会吧 |
[20:54] | It was early in the summer before Alison went missing. | 是在艾莉森失踪前 暑假刚开始的时候 |
[20:57] | It was just one kiss, | 只是一个吻 |
[20:59] | but after they broke up we started seeing each other. | 但他俩分手后 我们又开始约会了 |
[21:03] | I feel like the poster child for poor judgment. | 我感觉自己就像寄养儿童 心理扭曲 |
[21:05] | You could’ve told us, Spencer. | 你早该告诉我们的 斯宾塞 |
[21:08] | Really? ’cause Ali knew about the first kiss, | 真的吗 艾莉知道那个吻的事 |
[21:10] | and she thought I was awful. | 觉得我不厚道 |
[21:11] | Well, we are not Ali. | 好吧 可我们不是艾莉 |
[21:13] | I should not tell Melissa, right? | 我不能告诉梅丽莎 对吧 |
[21:15] | Right. | 不能 |
[21:19] | Spence, turn the TV up. | 斯宾塞 把电视声音开大点 |
[21:25] | Authorities searched the family home earlier today, | 有关部门在今天早些时候搜查了死者的家 |
[21:28] | and initial reports have confirmed that | 原始报告已经确认 毛衣上的 |
[21:30] | a bloodstain on the sweater is a match to the victim’s. | 一块血渍和受害者血型一致 |
[21:33] | If you just tuned in, police have issued a warrant | 如果您刚打开电视 警方已经下发逮捕令 |
[21:36] | for the arrest of missing Rosewood teen Toby Cavanaugh. | 捉拿玫瑰镇失踪少年托比·加瓦诺 |
[21:39] | He is wanted for the murder of Alison Di Laurentis. | 他是杀害艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯的嫌疑犯 |
[21:42] | That sweater is Toby’s! | 那件毛衣是托比的 |
[21:45] | No, Alison was not dating Toby. | 不可能 艾莉森不可能在和托比约会 |
[21:48] | There’s no way that that’s the guy she’s talking to in the video. | 她在录像带里的那些话绝对不是对托比说的 |
[21:50] | Aria, you saw the news. They have proof. | 艾瑞亚 你也看到新闻了 警方有凭有据 |
[21:52] | If it’s Toby’s sweater, | 如果那是托比的毛衣 |
[21:54] | than he has to be the boy at the kissing rock. | 那他肯定就是在接吻石的那个男生了 |
[21:58] | Is it finally over? | 这案是不是就结了 |
[22:00] | No. Toby’s been missing for weeks. | 还没 托比失踪好几周了 |
[22:04] | It won’t be over | 在警方把他捉拿归案之前 |
[22:05] | until he’s behind bars. | 这案子不会结 |
[22:11] | How could I be so wrong about someone? | 我怎么会看错人呢 |
[22:13] | I think the Toby you knew | 你认识的那个托比 |
[22:17] | wasn’t the Toby that killed Alison. | 不是杀艾莉森的那个托比而已 |
[22:22] | We all have a dark side. | 每个人都有阴暗面 |
[22:24] | She just brought his to the surface. | 只是她把他的阴暗面激发出来了 |
[22:28] | Alison went missing right after my dad left, | 艾莉森就是在我爸离开之后失踪的 |
[22:33] | and I always hoped that when he came back I’d feel safe again. | 我一直盼着他回来 这样我就能找回安全感 |
[22:37] | You will. | 你会的 |
[22:40] | Can you get that? I think it’s my mom. | 帮我接下电话吧 估计是我妈 |
[22:43] | You really want her to know we’re together? | 你真想让她知道我们在一起啊 |
[22:46] | She can know we’re together | 她可以知道我们正在一起 |
[22:48] | without knowing we’re… Together. | 但又不必知道我们是那种关系 |
[22:55] | Emily’s phone. | 艾米丽的手机 |
[22:57] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:59] | Is somebody there? | 谁啊 |
[23:01] | I can hear you breathing. | 我能听见你呼吸声 |
[23:06] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:14] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[23:20] | Mom? | 妈 |
[23:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:34] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[23:36] | There she is! | 好女儿 |
[23:43] | Uh, Maya? | 玛雅在这儿 |
[23:44] | I didn’t know that she had company. | 我不知道她有客人 |
[23:47] | Um, Dad, this is my friend Maya. | 爸 这是我的朋友玛雅 |
[23:51] | Hi! | 您好 |
[23:52] | Emily’s talked so much about you. | 艾米丽一直跟我谈起您 |
[23:54] | I’m really happy to meet you. | 很高兴终于见到您了 |
[23:55] | It’s good to meet you too, Maya. | 很高兴见到你 玛雅 |
[23:58] | Oh, God. Look at you. | 天哪 看看你 |
[24:01] | I think we’re ready for some family time here, | 我们想享受一段与家人团聚的时光 |
[24:03] | So, uh, Maya? | 所以 玛雅 |
[24:07] | Oh, um. Sure. | 当然 |
[24:10] | I’ll, uh, I’ll call you later. | 我再给你打电话 |
[24:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:15] | So, I have all the fixings for your favorite meal, | 我做了你最喜欢的菜 配料全齐 |
[24:19] | and that’s a good thing, | 这是件好事 |
[24:20] | because baked potatoes are making a comeback. | 因为现在又流行烤土豆了 |
[24:22] | Come here, my girls. | 让我抱抱 宝贝们 |
[24:27] | Alison, she convinced us that she hated Toby, | 艾莉森 她骗我们说她讨厌托比 |
[24:31] | and I totally believed her. | 我居然完全相信她 |
[24:35] | Ah. Guess she was just playing a game. | 我想她只是耍了个把戏罢了 |
[24:38] | People aren’t dolls. | 人又不是玩偶 |
[24:39] | You can’t just play with them | 你不能玩完了 |
[24:40] | and then put them back in the box. | 就放进盒子里 |
[24:46] | You’ve been painting. | 你又开始画画了 |
[24:48] | Yeah. For years, I couldn’t find | 是啊 多少年了 我一直都没有 |
[24:51] | the inspiration to get back to it. | 重拾画笔的渴望 |
[24:53] | Little did I know that all I needed | 到现在我才明白 |
[24:55] | was some lies and infidelity to light that fire. | 只有谎言和背叛能激起作画的灵感 |
[25:03] | Do you blame me for keeping that secret? | 没有告诉你真相 你怪我吗 |
[25:10] | I wish you would’ve told me, | 我希望你当初能告诉我 |
[25:12] | but I don’t blame you. | 不过我不怪你 |
[25:14] | I thought I was protecting you. | 我当时觉得自己是在保护你 |
[25:18] | I know. | 我明白 |
[25:21] | I feel that I made a really big mistake, and… | 我觉得我真的大错特错 |
[25:25] | I just want to make sure | 我只想让你知道 |
[25:26] | you’re hearing me when I say I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[25:34] | I hear you, baby. | 宝贝 我能理解 |
[25:38] | But no more secrets, okay? | 但是以后不准再有秘密了 好吗 |
[25:42] | No more secrets. | 不会再有秘密了 |
[25:59] | I’ve been watching the news. | 我一直在看新闻 |
[26:02] | Are you okay with all this stuff you’re hearing? | 发生了这么多事 你还好吧 |
[26:06] | I know it’s supposed to feel like closure, | 我本以为事情就此结束了 |
[26:09] | but I only have more questions. | 但我却有了更多的疑问 |
[26:12] | Your mom told me about homecoming. | 你妈妈和我说了返校节的事 |
[26:16] | Toby Cavanaugh? | 托比·加瓦诺 |
[26:18] | Is he the reason you broke up with Ben? | 你是因为他 才和本分手吗 |
[26:21] | He’s just a friend. A good friend, actually. | 他只是个朋友 是我的好朋友 |
[26:23] | Emmy, he’s dangerous. | 艾米 他是个危险人物 |
[26:27] | You know that now, right? | 你现在知道了 是吧 |
[26:29] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[26:31] | I just don’t understand it. | 我只是不明白 |
[26:39] | The only thing that Toby can give Alison’s friends | 现在托比能为艾莉森的朋友和家人 |
[26:42] | and her family now is the truth. | 做的唯一一件事 就是说出真相 |
[26:45] | There’s an honor to being truthful. | 坦白是光荣的 |
[26:48] | It could set that boy free. | 可以让他重获自由 |
[26:51] | But what if we’re not ready for the truth? | 但是如果我们还未准备好听到真相呢 |
[26:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:54] | Maybe it’ll be too hard to hear. | 也许真相会更让人伤心 |
[26:58] | Emmy, | 艾米 |
[26:59] | you know it’s always better to be honest than to tell a lie. | 诚实永远比说谎好 这一点你是知道的 |
[27:08] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[27:14] | I missed you so much. | 我真的很想你 |
[27:17] | Me too, baby. Me too. | 我也很想你 宝贝 |
[27:31] | Knock, knock. | 打扰了 |
[27:37] | I actually had a good time with Ian. | 事实上我刚刚和伊恩玩得很开心 |
[27:40] | Wow. I will call TMZ. | 那我得通知TMZ了[美国名人八卦新闻网] |
[27:47] | I was thinking about what you said earlier, | 我一直在想你之前说过的话 |
[27:50] | about being tired. | 你说你累了 |
[27:51] | You and I hating each other has become a lot of work. | 咱俩互相憎恨 太伤心费神了 |
[27:55] | I didn’t know that we hated each other. | 我不觉得我们憎恨过彼此 |
[27:58] | I just– I thought we didn’t like each other. | 我以为我们只是不喜欢对方 |
[28:07] | You’ve seen the news, right? | 你看新闻了吧 |
[28:10] | Yep. | 看了 |
[28:12] | Alison fooled us all, didn’t she? | 艾莉森把我们都耍了 不是吗 |
[28:14] | I remember her constantly trashing that kid, | 我记得她一直都在挤兑他 |
[28:17] | and the whole time she was seeing him. | 可事实是她一直都在和他约会 |
[28:19] | Well, Ali played a lot of games, Melissa. | 艾莉可是诡计多端 梅丽莎 |
[28:23] | That’s probably what got her killed. | 也许正是因为这样 她才会被谋杀 |
[28:53] | I want to finish what I started to tell you at homecoming. | 返校节时 我还有话没说完 |
[29:05] | September 1st is the day I ended it with Jenna. | 九月一号是我和詹娜关系结束的日子 |
[29:09] | I felt terrible about what we were doing, | 我们做的那件事 我感觉很糟糕 |
[29:11] | but I didn’t know how to stop it. | 但我不知道该怎么停手 |
[29:12] | Stay there, okay? | 你就站在那儿 行吗 |
[29:14] | Please, if you want me to listen, | 拜托 如果你想让我听你说的话 |
[29:15] | just stay there. | 站在那儿别动 |
[29:17] | Jenna told me she’d tell people that | 詹娜说 她会告诉别人 |
[29:19] | I forced myself on her. | 是我强迫她的 |
[29:21] | She didn’t want it to stop. | 她不想结束那段关系 |
[29:23] | Jenna wanted to be with you? | 詹娜想和你在一起 |
[29:26] | Jenna was in love with me. | 詹娜曾经爱过我 |
[29:30] | She’s still in love with me. | 她现在仍然爱我 |
[29:33] | Thank you so much! That’s so sweet. | 谢谢你啊 你太好了 |
[29:35] | I specifically said no gifts, but look at this. | 我说过不要礼物的 但看看这些 |
[29:38] | This is amazing. I’m not gonna say no. | 这太好了 我当然不会拒绝 |
[29:40] | Oh, excuse me. Welcome to Camp Mona! | 抱歉 欢迎来梦娜营地 |
[29:44] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[29:45] | Oh, whatever it is, I’m sure I’ll love it, | 不管这是什么 我想我都会喜欢的 |
[29:48] | And if not, I’ll return it. | 如果我不满意的话 就会退回去的 |
[29:52] | Swag! | 礼品袋 |
[29:53] | Oh… Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:56] | Oh, it’s, um… Subtle. | 做的真精致 |
[29:59] | Okay, tour time. | 好了 先参观一下吧 |
[30:01] | So, over here, we have the massage tent, | 这儿是按摩帐篷 |
[30:04] | The mani-pedi area, the blow me bar, | 美甲区 美发区 |
[30:07] | And the mini bar. | 还有小型吧台 |
[30:10] | excuse me. | 我离开一下 |
[30:14] | Um, did I just see you eat a cookie? | 你刚才偷吃了一块饼干吗 |
[30:21] | I asked Alison to meet me so I could tell her | 我和艾莉森见面 |
[30:24] | that she did me a favor. | 是为了和她说她帮了我个大忙 |
[30:26] | She got me away from Jenna. | 她帮我摆脱了詹娜 |
[30:28] | Why was she wearing your sweater, | 那艾莉为什么穿着你的外套 |
[30:30] | and why would Ali meet you at the kissing rock? | 还要和你在接吻石那儿见面 |
[30:32] | We didn’t go anywhere. | 我们哪儿都没去 |
[30:34] | We met right outside of Spencer’s barn. | 我们就在斯宾塞家谷仓外面见的面 |
[30:36] | I gave her my sweater because it was cold. | 我给她外套是因为天气很冷 |
[30:40] | When I left her, she was getting in the car | 我离开的时候 |
[30:43] | With some guy, still wearing my sweater. | 她穿着我的外套和几个男孩上了一辆车 |
[30:46] | She was very much alive. | 那时她还活蹦乱跳的 |
[30:48] | You have to tell the police. | 你必须把这些告诉警察 |
[30:49] | You see how it looks. | 你已经看到了 |
[30:52] | They’ve already decided I’m guilty. | 他们已经认定我有罪了 |
[30:56] | If I don’t go to this party, | 如果我不去这个聚会的话 |
[30:58] | My friends are gonna know that something’s wrong. | 我朋友们就知道出事了 |
[31:00] | I only came back to say good-bye. | 我只是回来和你说再见的 |
[31:02] | Back from where? | 你去了哪里 |
[31:03] | I spent a year in reform school. | 我在少管所待过一年 |
[31:05] | I’ve got friends in all the wrong places… | 我有些道上的朋友 |
[31:08] | And misery loves company. | 不幸的人总是成团结对的 |
[31:11] | You can’t keep running. | 你不能再逃跑了 |
[31:13] | I need to get as far away from here as I can now. | 我跑得越远越好 |
[31:16] | But if you’re innocent– | 如果你是无辜的话 |
[31:17] | If? You think I’m lying? | 如果 你认为我在说谎 |
[31:22] | I need you to believe me, Emily. | 艾米丽 我需要你的信任 |
[31:25] | It’s all that matters. | 这是最重要的事 |
[31:27] | But I still have so many questions. | 但我还有好多疑问 |
[31:29] | I left my stuff behind the church. | 我把我的东西放在教堂后面 |
[31:31] | If there’s any way you can come, | 你想来就来吧 |
[31:33] | my ride’s not picking me up until midnight. | 我的车午夜前才来接我 |
[31:39] | If you tell your friends, you know they’ll call the cops. | 如果你告诉你的朋友的话 她们会报警的 |
[31:49] | And so I said to her, “If you were invited, | 我跟她说 如果你被邀请了 |
[31:51] | You would’ve received an invitation.” | 那你就应该有邀请卡的 |
[31:52] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[31:54] | He came back to tell me that he’s innocent | 他回来和我说他是无辜的 |
[31:57] | and that he didn’t hurt Ali. | 他没有伤害艾莉 |
[31:59] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[32:00] | We have to tell the police. | 我们报警吧 |
[32:07] | It’s Hanna. | 汉娜打来的 |
[32:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[32:11] | Hey, how’s my friend Mona? | 梦娜怎么样了 |
[32:15] | Uh… She’s Mona. | 还是那样 |
[32:18] | Well, I’m leaving in ten, | 我十点就过去 |
[32:19] | And if “A’s” Watching you, I’ll be watching her. | 如果A在监视你们 那我就监视她 |
[32:23] | Are you sure you’re gonna be okay? | 你确定没问题吗 |
[32:25] | Aria, I went to fat camp for five summers. | 艾瑞亚 我连续五个暑假参加减肥夏令营 |
[32:27] | I can handle some woods. | 丛林对我来说是小菜一碟了 |
[32:28] | Hanna, listen. | 汉娜 听着 |
[32:30] | Emily saw Toby. | 艾米莉看到托比了 |
[32:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:35] | God, service out here sucks. | 天哪 没信号了 |
[32:42] | It’s from “A.” | A的短信 |
[32:44] | “You found my bracelet. | 你找到了我的手链 |
[32:46] | Now come find me. Good luck, bitches.” | 现在来找我吧 祝你好运 小贱人们 |
[32:48] | I think we’re supposed to go to where we found Ali’s bracelet. | 去发现艾莉手链的地方找找吧 |
[32:51] | That was in the middle of nowhere. | 荒郊野外的去哪找啊 |
[32:52] | Actually, it was 15 steps east of the half-point tree, | 就在中点树桩往东十五步处 |
[32:56] | Which is 136 steps from the main road. | 离大路正好136步 |
[32:59] | You’re a freak, and I love you. | 你是个怪人 但爱死你了 |
[33:02] | Emily, Aria! Your turn to get blown. | 艾米丽 艾瑞亚 该你们吹头发了 |
[33:08] | Well, it has to look like we’re here for the party, | 至少得装作我们是为这个聚会来的吧 |
[33:10] | So, go glamp, and I’ll be back before it gets dark. | 所以分头行动 在天黑之前我会回来的 |
[33:18] | Is it “A”? | 是A吗 |
[33:20] | No. Uh, just my mom. | 是我妈 |
[33:55] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[33:57] | What happens if you touch it? | 碰一下会怎么样 |
[34:00] | Did you find anything? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[34:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:11] | Guys, check it out. | 你们看看吧 |
[34:16] | Is Jenna telling us that she’s “A”? | 詹娜是想告诉我们她就是A吗 |
[34:18] | I don’t think so. There’s something else. | 我可不觉得 再看看这个 |
[34:21] | “You’re as in the dark as Jenna, | “你们和詹娜一样都被蒙在鼓里 |
[34:24] | Looking for me in all the wrong places.” | 找我找错了地方” |
[34:27] | Well, if this is the wrong place, | 那么 如果不是这里 |
[34:28] | Then what’s the right place? | 那会是哪儿呢 |
[34:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:46] | Just walking home. Maybe you could give me a lift. | 我要回家了 能载我一程吗 |
[34:50] | I’m not going home. | 我现在不回家 |
[34:52] | I-I’m late. | 我要迟到了 |
[36:23] | “You’re looking for me in all the wrong places.” | “你们都找错了地方” |
[36:28] | “Looking for me in all the wrong places.” | “找错了地方” |
[36:56] | Hey, where’s Aria? | 艾瑞亚人呢 |
[36:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:59] | We have to go to the wright place. | 我们要去正确的地方 |
[37:01] | W-r-i-g-h-t. | W-r-i-g-h-t[和正确发音相同] |
[37:06] | Wright’s playground! | 莱特广场 |
[37:44] | I think you’re actually enjoying this. | 看来你乐在其中 |
[38:31] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[38:39] | I don’t blame you for being angry. | 你对我发火 我不怪你 |
[38:42] | I deserve it. | 是我活该 |
[38:44] | I was a coward. | 我是个懦夫 |
[38:47] | I should’ve fought for you. | 我应该争取你的 |
[38:49] | Yeah? Why didn’t you? | 是吗 后来又为什么放弃呢 |
[38:53] | I was looking for another job so I could leave you, Aria. | 我想过重新找一份工作好离开你 艾瑞亚 |
[38:55] | I was… looking for you. | 我在找你 |
[38:58] | I thought that if I resigned | 我以为我辞职 |
[39:00] | from rosewood, we’d have a chance. | 离开玫瑰镇 我们还会有可能在一起 |
[39:05] | And then I saw you with Noel, | 但是我却看到你和诺埃尔在一起 |
[39:07] | and… | 而且 |
[39:11] | I decided I was being selfish, | 我发觉我真的很自私 |
[39:12] | and if you had a chance of being happy | 既然你可以过得这么快乐 |
[39:14] | without all the complications… | 又不用去理会所有的困难 |
[39:16] | You really are a jerk, Ezra. | 你真是个混蛋 以斯拉 |
[39:20] | You can’t just go around deciding | 你无权决定 |
[39:22] | how things are supposed to work out. | 我们之间的结局 |
[39:24] | I mean, you don’t get to choose how I feel. | 你无权决定我的感受 |
[39:28] | Look, whether you believe me or not, | 听着 不管你信不信 |
[39:31] | I have always been honest with you. | 我一直对你坦诚相待 |
[39:33] | But you hiding your feelings from me | 而你却像在欺骗自己 |
[39:34] | is just like lying. | 一直隐瞒对我的感情 |
[39:41] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[39:47] | Forgive me. | 原谅我吧 |
[39:51] | No. | 不 |
[39:56] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[40:14] | Mr. Fitz and… | 费兹老师和 |
[40:18] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[40:26] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[40:43] | Alison loves Ian? | 艾莉森爱伊恩 |
[41:50] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[41:56] | Hanna! We’re over here. | 汉娜 我们在这里 |
[42:05] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[42:08] | Watch out! Hanna, look! | 小心 汉娜 有车 |
[42:11] | Oh, my god! Hanna! | 我的天啊 汉娜 |
[42:17] | Hanna, get up! | 汉娜 起来 |
[42:20] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[42:22] | Call 911! | 打911 |
[42:29] | There’s been an accident! | 我们这里出车祸了 |
[42:30] | We’re at the camp rosewood parking lot. | 在玫瑰镇露营停车场 |
[42:32] | Please hurry! | 请快点 |
[42:33] | She’s not breathing. | 她没呼吸了 |
[42:35] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[42:39] | Please, no! | 别 不要啊 |
[42:43] | “She knew too much.” | “她知道太多了” |
[42:46] | “A” “A.” | |
[42:50] | Somebody! | 来人啊 |
[42:54] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[42:56] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[43:00] | Hanna! Hanna! | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[43:01] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[43:03] | Somebody! | 来人啊 |
[43:05] | Help! | 救命 |
[43:10] | I know you want to kiss me. | 我知道你想吻我 |
[43:27] | Come closer. | 过来呀 |