时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I want to finish what I started to tell you at homecoming. | 返校节上 我还有话没说完 |
[00:08] | Is that Ian? | 那是伊恩吗 |
[00:09] | Does Melissa know he’s back? | 梅丽莎知道他回来了吗 |
[00:11] | I don’t know why she ever broke up with him. | 我不明白她当初为什么和他分手 |
[00:12] | She didn’t. He broke up with her. | 她没有 是他甩了她 |
[00:14] | Hanna, we have to make some adjustments. | 汉娜 我们得做些经济上的调整了 |
[00:16] | This is a one-paycheck family. | 我们现在是单份工资收入家庭 |
[00:18] | We can no longer live a two-paycheck life. | 过不起双份工资的生活 |
[00:20] | This is Noel Kahn. | 那可是诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[00:22] | He was your biggest crush | 你上中学时 |
[00:23] | all through middle school, | 一直很迷恋他 |
[00:24] | and now he’s asked you out. | 而现在他约你出去了 |
[00:27] | Dad, this is my friend Maya. | 爸爸 这是我朋友玛雅 |
[00:30] | Really happy to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[00:37] | “Alison loves Ian”? | 艾莉森爱伊恩 |
[00:40] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[00:50] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[00:52] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[00:58] | There’s been an accident! Please hurry! | 这里出了车祸 快点派救护车来 |
[01:01] | “She knew too much. A.” | 她知道的太多了 A |
[01:04] | Somebody! Help! | 来人啊 救命 |
[01:54] | Miss Marin. | 玛琳女士 |
[01:55] | Oh, hello, Barry. | 你好 巴瑞 |
[01:58] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[01:59] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕有件不好的事 |
[02:00] | It just came over the radio. | 广播上刚才播了 |
[02:02] | I’m sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[02:03] | but your daughter’s been involved in an accident. | 你的女儿遭遇了车祸 |
[02:20] | Is that Hanna? | 那是汉娜吗 |
[02:29] | We have to get to the hospital. Are you guys okay to drive? | 我们得跟去医院 你们还能开车吗 |
[02:32] | Yeah, I guess so. | 可以 没问题 |
[02:34] | Okay. | 好了 走吧 |
[03:13] | Hanna’s mom is with the doctor. | 汉娜的妈妈跟医生在一起 |
[03:16] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[03:18] | I didn’t know who was driving the car. | 我不知道是谁开的车 |
[03:20] | We were at Mona’s party, | 那时我们在梦娜的派对上 |
[03:22] | and Hanna got a text. | 收到了汉娜的短信 |
[03:23] | So we were going to the parking lot to meet her, | 所以我们就去停车场和她汇合 |
[03:25] | and that’s when she got hit. | 她就是在那时被撞的 |
[03:27] | She was unconscious. | 她还在昏迷中 |
[03:28] | We couldn’t talk to her. | 我们没法跟她说话 |
[03:30] | That’s why we want to wait– | 所以我们想再等等 |
[03:32] | Maybe they’ll let us see her or something. | 也许医生会让我们见她什么的 |
[03:34] | Um, let me call you back when I know something. | 我有消息了再打电话给你 |
[03:37] | Bye, Alex. | 拜拜 阿历克斯 |
[03:41] | Is she okay, Mrs. Marin? | 她还好吗 玛琳太太 |
[03:43] | She is going to be all right. | 她会好起来的 |
[03:45] | She, uh… | 她 |
[03:47] | She has a broken leg and a broken ankle, | 她断了一条腿 脚踝也扭伤了 |
[03:50] | bruised ribs, | 还伤了肋骨 |
[03:51] | and they might have to remove her spleen. | 医生可能还会切除她的部分脾脏 |
[03:58] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[04:02] | Hanna was coming across the parking lot, | 当时汉娜正穿过停车场 |
[04:04] | and this car just came out of nowhere. | 这辆车突然不知道从哪里冒出来了 |
[04:08] | Well, the police found the car. | 警察找到了那辆车 |
[04:09] | They said it was stolen from a campground lot. | 是从露营停车场偷来的 |
[04:11] | Did they catch the driver? | 他们抓到司机了吗 |
[04:12] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[04:14] | Well, the cops should be looking for Toby Cavanaugh. | 警察们该找找托比·加瓦诺 |
[04:16] | It wasn’t Toby Cavanaugh. | 不是托比·加瓦诺干的 |
[04:18] | The police picked him up last night. | 他昨晚被抓了 |
[04:19] | What? | 什么 |
[04:20] | One of the officers told me they found him hiding in town, | 一个警官告诉我 他们发现他藏在镇上 |
[04:23] | and they were bringing him in to the station | 当他们接到汉娜事件的报警电话时 |
[04:24] | when they got the call about Hanna. | 他正被送往警察局 |
[04:30] | You girls should go home. | 你们该回家了 |
[04:32] | I will call you when Hanna can have visitors. | 可以探望汉娜后 我会给你们打电话 |
[04:36] | Just let Hanna know that we were here. | 告诉汉娜我们来过这儿 |
[04:38] | I will… when she wakes up. | 我会的 她一醒来我就告诉她 |
[04:45] | Toby isn’t “A.” | 托比不是A |
[04:47] | Well, Hanna knows who is. | 汉娜知道谁是 |
[04:49] | That’s why “A” Tried to kill her. | 这也是A想杀了她的原因 |
[04:51] | You think they’re just trying to scare us? | 你觉得他们只是想吓吓我们吗 |
[04:53] | Well, it worked. | 这样的话 他们成功了 |
[04:55] | This was never about scaring us, | 这不是吓不吓唬的问题 |
[04:56] | that was just a bonus. | 吓唬我们不过是个小插曲 |
[04:58] | This started with murder– | 事情的起因是场谋杀 |
[05:00] | We were crazy to think that it wouldn’t end up like this. | 我们还妄想不会弄到这步田地 |
[05:02] | – So should we tell the cops? – Tell them what? | -那我们该告诉警察吗 -告诉他们什么 |
[05:05] | – Everything. – We don’t know everything. | -所有的事 -可我们什么都不知道 |
[05:07] | So what do we do? | 那我们该做什么 |
[05:08] | Well, we talk to Hanna before we do anything. | 在跟汉娜谈过之前什么都不做 |
[05:12] | Is Hanna safe here? | 汉娜在这里安全吗 |
[05:17] | Yeah. | 应该安全吧 |
[05:19] | I mean, nothing will happen to her | 我是说 有她妈妈陪她 |
[05:20] | while her mom is with her. | 不会有事的 |
[05:36] | Mom said you called. | 妈妈说你打过电话了 |
[05:37] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:39] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay. | 还好 还好 我没事 |
[05:41] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[05:48] | A car hit Hanna. | 汉娜出车祸了 |
[05:50] | A car? | 车祸 |
[05:52] | Who was driving? | 谁开的车 |
[05:53] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:55] | They didn’t stop? | 车子没停下吗 |
[05:56] | No, they just– | 没有 他们 |
[05:58] | they just knocked her down and drove away. | 把她撞倒后逃走了 |
[06:00] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[06:02] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[06:03] | She’s just shaken up. | 她只是被吓坏了 |
[06:06] | No, I mean Hanna. | 不是 我是说汉娜 |
[06:08] | Yeah. Yeah, her mom said she was gonna be all right. | 没事 她妈妈说她会好起来的 |
[06:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:15] | Heads up, Spence, | 提醒你一下 斯宾塞 |
[06:17] | I’m canceling Monday’s practice. | 周一的训练取消了 |
[06:20] | I’ll be out in a minute, Ian. | 我等下出去找你 伊恩 |
[06:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:28] | He stayed the night? | 他今晚在家睡吗 |
[06:31] | It’s not like we’re strangers. | 我们又不是不认识 |
[06:33] | We went out for two years, and we had a lot to talk about. | 我们都两年没见面了 有很多话要说 |
[06:36] | Go upstairs. Get some sleep, okay? | 上楼休息一下吧 好吗 |
[06:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | When they find the maniac who did this to you, | 等他们查出是哪个疯子撞了你 |
[07:16] | I will kill him. | 我要宰了他 |
[07:18] | After I kill him, I will sue him. | 宰了他以后 再起诉他 |
[07:21] | Have you seen Aria or Spencer or Emily? | 你见到艾瑞亚 斯宾塞 或者艾米丽了吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah, there were all here. | 见到了 刚才她们都在 |
[07:27] | I sent them home. | 我让她们回家了 |
[07:30] | Sean was here, too, | 肖恩也来过了 |
[07:31] | and a boy named Lucas. | 还有一个叫卢卡斯的男生 |
[07:35] | Who is he exactly? | 他是谁 |
[07:38] | He works on the yearbook with me. | 他帮我拍年鉴的照片 |
[07:45] | I need to call Spencer. | 我要给斯宾塞打电话 |
[07:47] | – They have to come back. – That can wait. | -她们得马上回来 -这事不急 |
[07:48] | No. No, mom, it can’t. | 不行 妈妈 这很重要 |
[07:51] | I will call them. You relax. | 我来打电话 你休息下吧 |
[07:59] | I didn’t see it till I came down this morning. | 我今早下楼才看到这个 |
[08:07] | Maybe somebody put it there after you parked. | 说不定是你停车之后才被别人写上的 |
[08:10] | Aria, we both know when this happened. | 艾瑞亚 这是什么时候的事你我都清楚 |
[08:13] | This happened last night. | 是昨晚的事 |
[08:14] | I don’t know that, and neither do you. | 我不知道 你也没没证据 |
[08:17] | “I see you.” | “我看到你们了” |
[08:18] | Not “Wash me.” Not “Go sharks.” | 不是”请洗车” 也不是”加油 鲨鱼队” |
[08:20] | “I see you.” That’s very specific. | 而是”我看到你们了” 太明确了 |
[08:23] | Maybe it’s specific, but it doesn’t mean anything. | 或许是很明确 但这也说明不了什么 |
[08:26] | Aria, it means somebody saw us last night. | 艾瑞亚 这说明昨晚有人看到我们了 |
[08:34] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 什么都说明不了 |
[08:43] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[08:44] | Thank you. Mm-hmm. | 谢谢 |
[08:49] | I really don’t want anything. | 我真的吃不下 |
[08:51] | You need to eat some breakfast. | 不吃早饭怎么行 |
[08:54] | I don’t want you driving | 如果你压力过大 |
[08:55] | back to the hospital if you’re stressed out. | 就不要自己开车去医院了 |
[08:57] | Give Ben a call, see if he’ll give you a lift. | 给本打个电话 让他送你过去 |
[08:59] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 这样不太好吧 |
[09:01] | Ben and I are sort of really over. | 我和本彻底分手了 |
[09:04] | You know, everyone in this town feels a lot safer | 托比·加瓦诺被捕后 |
[09:06] | with Toby Cavanaugh locked up. | 镇上的人都觉得安全多了 |
[09:09] | What happened to innocent until proven guilty? | 在确认有罪之前 嫌疑人会怎么样 |
[09:12] | Guilty or not, he’s better with the police | 不管有没有罪 他在警方控制下 |
[09:14] | than wandering around on his own. | 总比放他自己到处乱跑强 |
[09:16] | There’s always more to a story than people think. | 每个故事背后都有不为人知的事 |
[09:22] | Not at the table. | 吃饭时不要接电话 |
[09:24] | It might be about Hanna. | 可能是汉娜的事 |
[09:26] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[09:34] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah, kind of. | 嗯 有点 |
[09:38] | Do you remember what happened? | 你还记得发生了什么事吗 |
[09:41] | Uh, yeah, I remember. | 记得 |
[09:48] | Um, mom, you’ve been here the whole time, too. | 妈妈 你一直在这陪我 |
[09:52] | You wanna take a break? | 要不要去休息下 |
[09:57] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:00] | I’ll be back in a couple of hours. | 我几个小时后回来 |
[10:17] | Noel Kahn is “A” | 诺埃尔·卡恩是A |
[10:22] | What? Are you serious? | 什么 你没开玩笑吧 |
[10:25] | Yeah, I saw him in the woods, | 确定 我在树林里看到他了 |
[10:28] | and he left an “A” message. | 他还以A的名义留了信息 |
[10:30] | You saw him leave a message? | 你看到他留了信息 |
[10:32] | He wrote something on the back of a car window. | 他在一辆车的后窗上写了些什么 |
[10:35] | What car? What did he write? | 什么车 他写了什么 |
[10:38] | “I see you.” | “我看到你们了” |
[10:40] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:42] | I was in the car. | 我当时就在车里 |
[10:45] | Whose car was it? | 是谁的车 |
[10:52] | Ezra Fitz. | 以斯拉·费兹的 |
[10:54] | Mr. Fitz? | 费兹老师 |
[10:58] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[10:59] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[11:01] | It was Mr. Fitz. | 是费兹老师 |
[11:03] | You and Mr. Fitz? | 你和费兹老师 |
[11:06] | You met him there? | 你去那里找他吗 |
[11:09] | The call you got at the party– that was from him? | 你在派对上接的那个电话 是他打来的 |
[11:12] | I couldn’t tell. | 我不能说 |
[11:14] | I couldn’t tell anyone. | 我谁都不能说 |
[11:15] | I promised Ezra. | 我答应过以斯拉的 |
[11:17] | Ezra? Whoa, hold it. | 你叫他以斯拉 等等 |
[11:19] | This is something that’s been going on? | 这就是你的难言之隐吗 |
[11:22] | You and a teacher? | 你和一个老师好上了 |
[11:23] | I didn’t just get into his car last night. | 昨晚我不是随随便便进他的车的 |
[11:25] | Who do you think I am? | 你们把我想成什么人了啊 |
[11:27] | How long have you been seeing him? | 你和他在一起多久了 |
[11:31] | Since right before school started. | 开学前就开始了 |
[11:33] | Oh, my god, since labor day?! | 我的天呐 从劳工节就开始了吗 |
[11:36] | Okay, so you don’t have a boyfriend in Iceland? | 这么说你根本没有什么冰岛男友 |
[11:39] | No, I did. | 不 我有 |
[11:42] | Yeah, but it’s not like that. | 但不是你们想的那样 |
[11:44] | You were seeing a teacher | 当我撮合你和诺埃尔的时候 |
[11:46] | when I fixed you up with Noel? | 你居然在和一个老师约会 |
[11:53] | Oh, my god, I fixed you up with Noel. | 天呐 我竟然想撮合你和诺埃尔 |
[11:56] | And why did you get in his car last night? | 那昨晚你为什么要上他的车呢 |
[12:00] | Well, he, um, called me and– | 这个 是他 给我打了电话 |
[12:04] | Oh, don’t look at me like that. | 你们别这样看我好吗 |
[12:09] | My head hurts just as much as my leg now. | 现在我的心和我的腿一样痛了 |
[12:11] | What exactly did you see? | 你昨晚到底看到了什么 |
[12:16] | Well, I saw Aria go into a parked car, | 我看到艾瑞亚进了一辆停着的车里 |
[12:18] | and then I saw someone in a black hoodie | 然后一个穿着黑色带帽风衣的人 |
[12:22] | write something on the back of the car window, | 在后车窗上写了些什么 |
[12:25] | and when he turned around, | 当他回头的时候 |
[12:28] | it was Noel. | 我发现是诺埃尔 |
[12:31] | No, it can’t be Noel. | 不 不可能是诺埃尔 |
[12:33] | Aria, I saw what I saw. | 艾瑞亚 这是我亲眼所见 |
[12:35] | And “A” tried to kill her for it. | 而且A因此想杀了她 |
[12:36] | Okay, but none of us saw | 话是没错 但是我们都没看到 |
[12:39] | who was driving the car. | 是谁开的那辆车 |
[12:42] | If that’s someone with painkillers, | 如果是有人来送止痛药 |
[12:44] | just let them in. | 就让他们进来吧 |
[12:48] | Noel. | 诺埃尔 |
[12:53] | I just heard about Hanna. | 我刚刚听说了汉娜的事 |
[12:55] | Thought I’d try to visit. | 我想我应该来看看她 |
[12:58] | She just fell asleep. | 她刚睡着了 |
[13:00] | We’re getting ready to leave. | 我们正准备离开呢 |
[13:11] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[13:12] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[13:14] | I heard it was a hit-and-run. | 我听说是肇事逃逸 |
[13:17] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[13:18] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[13:20] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她还好吗 |
[13:22] | Yeah, we hope so. | 我们希望如此吧 |
[13:25] | This is insane. | 这真是太荒唐了 |
[13:26] | Yeah, you’re right about that. | 是啊 你说得没错 |
[13:32] | Well, I’ll take this in for you. | 我帮你把这个拿进去吧 |
[13:41] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[13:43] | I know. | 我明白 |
[13:44] | You’ll call me? | 你给我打电话吧 |
[13:45] | Sure, yeah. | 好的 |
[13:50] | Noel. | 诺埃尔 |
[13:52] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪儿 |
[13:55] | Hanging with Sean. Why? | 和肖恩在一起 为什么要这么问 |
[13:58] | Um, no, I was just wondering. | 没什么 我只是很好奇 |
[14:13] | He lied to me… | 他骗我说 |
[14:15] | about being there. | 没去过那里 |
[14:17] | He said he was with Sean. | 他说他和肖恩在一起 |
[14:29] | This house isn’t gonna clean itself. | 这个家可不会自动打扫啊 |
[14:31] | This house looks fine to me. | 我觉得家里这样就挺好的 |
[14:33] | The water heater’s on its last leg. | 热水器已经快不行了 |
[14:35] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会去修的 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:41] | About what? | 对不起什么 |
[14:42] | You come home, | 现在你回来了 |
[14:43] | and all I do is rattle off a list of things that are broken. | 我能做的只是说出一串待修物品的名单 |
[14:46] | It’s all right. | 没错 |
[14:48] | It makes me feel needed. | 这样才能让我感觉到自己的价值 |
[14:49] | Oh, you’re needed. | 你很有价值 |
[14:52] | How long? | 这次能待多久 |
[14:56] | Not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[14:58] | They want me to supervise some training exercises, | 他们想要我去指导训练 |
[15:01] | but they haven’t set a schedule yet. | 但具体时间还没定下来 |
[15:03] | Where do you have to go? | 那你要去哪里 |
[15:05] | Texas. | 德克萨斯 |
[15:07] | It’s only one time zone away. | 那里离家只有一个时区 |
[15:10] | It’s just so much better when you’re here, | 有你在家的感觉真是太好了 |
[15:13] | for me and Emily. | 我和艾米丽都不想让你走 |
[15:16] | It’s just better for her with the whole team, you know? | 我们全家团聚对她的成长更有利 你知道吗 |
[15:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:20] | You’re doing great, though. | 但你做得很不错 |
[15:23] | Honey, so much has happened to her. | 亲爱的 她发生了太多事 |
[15:25] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[15:26] | This business about the Cavanaugh kid? | 是因为这个叫加瓦诺的孩子吗 |
[15:27] | Well, yeah, that, and Alison. | 是啊 还有艾莉森 |
[15:31] | She’s just really confused right now. | 她现在很困惑 |
[15:34] | Confused how? | 困惑什么 |
[15:36] | Oh, honey, daughters don’t talk to their mothers | 亲爱的 女儿跟妈妈的交流方式 |
[15:40] | the way they talk to their dads. | 与跟爸爸的是不一样的 |
[15:40] | You need her to tell you something, you ask her. | 如果你想让她告诉你些什么 你得去问她 |
[15:44] | She’ll tell you the truth. | 她会告诉你真相的 |
[15:51] | I gotta finish. | 我去打扫了 |
[16:38] | Oh, my god, Mona. | 天呐 梦娜 |
[16:39] | I’m waving a white La Perla. | 我挥的是一件白色宝娜内衣哦 |
[16:42] | That’s like the international peace symbol. | 就跟国际求和信号一样 |
[16:48] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[16:51] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[16:53] | Oh, that cast! That’s– | 看那些石膏 那是 |
[16:56] | that’s like for a broken leg. | 那是腿断了才会打的吧 |
[16:59] | That won’t keep you from wearing heels, will it? | 那不会影响你穿高跟鞋吧 |
[17:01] | Just for a little bit. | 会有点影响 |
[17:07] | If I hadn’t uninvited you to my party, | 如果当初我邀请你去派对 |
[17:10] | then you wouldn’t have felt so desperate that you had | 你就不会那么绝望地 |
[17:12] | to sneak around the edges and get hit by that car. | 在营地边缘徘徊而被车撞到了 |
[17:17] | I almost feel guilty. | 我都快内疚死了 |
[17:21] | Mona, you don’t have anything to feel guilty for. | 梦娜 你完全不必自责 |
[17:24] | Oh, good. | 那好吧 |
[17:27] | Can we go back to being friends? | 我们能做回朋友吗 |
[17:30] | The past is forgotten. | 忘掉过去 |
[17:33] | Friends forever. | 友谊长存 |
[17:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:41] | You just look sort of… vague. | 你看起来有点 抽象 |
[17:45] | Oh, um, I don’t have any makeup on. | 是没化妆的缘故 |
[17:49] | I can fix that. | 让我来补救 |
[17:57] | Oh, I’m glad we’re friends again. | 很高兴我们能重修旧好 |
[18:00] | I promise never to listen to another rumor | 我保证不再听信任何谣言了 |
[18:02] | unless I start it myself. | 除非我自己是谣言发起者 |
[18:07] | Do you remember that time you threw up on the trampoline? | 还记得你吐在鞍马上那次不 |
[18:10] | You did that back-flip, and you barfed as you went over. | 你来了个后空翻 落地时你就吐了 |
[18:12] | Trust me, I remember. | 相信我 我记得 |
[18:14] | Well, the thing I remember was your dismount. | 我记得的是你下场的时候 |
[18:18] | You knew everybody was staring at you. | 你知道大家都在盯着你看 |
[18:21] | You got to the edge, climbed down, and looked at us. | 你走到场地边 爬下来 然后看着我们 |
[18:24] | You wiped your mouth, and then you took a bow. | 擦了下嘴角 然后你鞠躬谢幕 |
[18:28] | I was in awe. | 我就震惊了 |
[18:30] | Of me hurling on the trampoline? | 因为我吐在鞍马上吗 |
[18:33] | No, of that bow. | 不 是为那个谢幕 |
[18:35] | I mean, it was like this incredible life lesson. | 我是说 就像给我上了人生重要的一课 |
[18:40] | That’s when I knew I wanted to be your friend. | 从那刻起 我就觉得我要跟你做好朋友 |
[18:43] | Wow, I never knew that. | 不知道还有这么回事呢 |
[18:46] | Because I never told you. | 因为我从未提及啊 |
[18:50] | Ah, concealer– the true miracle drug. | 来点遮暇膏 神奇的粉末 |
[18:56] | Are you sure about what you saw on that tree? | 你们确实看清树上刻了什么吗 |
[18:59] | We both saw it, Aria. | 艾瑞亚 我们都看到了 |
[19:01] | Well, I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[19:03] | Do you think that maybe Ali just put it up there | 会不会艾莉只是把它刻在那儿 |
[19:06] | to see what it might look like? | 想看看效果怎样 |
[19:07] | No, Ali may have done some psycho things, | 不 艾莉或许会有些疯狂之举 |
[19:10] | but she would never do anything tacky. | 但她从未做过恶俗之事 |
[19:12] | Anyway, Ian was with Melissa last night, | 而伊恩昨晚和梅丽莎待在一起 |
[19:15] | so he couldn’t be “A,” | 因此他不可能是A |
[19:18] | Which brings us back to Noel. | 疑点又重回诺埃尔身上 |
[19:20] | He had means. He had opportunity. | 他有作案工具 他具备时机 |
[19:23] | Those pictures of Emily | 艾米丽和玛雅的照片 |
[19:24] | and Maya were stolen at Noel’s party, right? | 就是在诺埃尔的派对上被偷的不是吗 |
[19:26] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[19:27] | And Hanna saw him write | 而汉娜又目击到 |
[19:28] | that message on the back of mr. Fitz’s car. | 他在费兹老师的车背后写下那些 |
[19:31] | No, just slow down. | 别 慢点儿 |
[19:33] | You flipped over to Noel awful fast. | 你变卦也变得太快了 |
[19:36] | Just 12 hours ago, you were so sure that it was Toby. | 12小时前 你还那么肯定是托比干的 |
[19:39] | What happened to that theory? | 那套理论又哪里去了 |
[19:41] | “A” Or not, you still need to know what Noel saw… | 是A与否 你都得去问问诺埃尔看到了什么 |
[19:45] | and what he plans to do about it. | 还有他的下一步计划 |
[19:49] | I’m sorry, visiting hours were over two hours ago. | 很抱歉 探访时间两小时前就结束了 |
[19:53] | You can come in the morning. | 您可以明早再来 |
[21:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:06] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[21:08] | Yeah. They adjusted my meds. I’m just getting used to them. | 恩 用药有调整 我还在适应中 |
[21:13] | Who sent the orchids? | 谁送的兰花 |
[21:16] | Sean brought them this morning. | 肖恩今早带来的 |
[21:18] | Very nice. | 很漂亮 |
[21:21] | Mom, I don’t have to be in a private room. | 妈妈 我没必要住私人病房 |
[21:25] | I can move. We can save a couple bucks. | 可以搬出去 这样还能省下一笔钱 |
[21:29] | You don’t have to worry about it. | 没必要担心这些 |
[21:31] | I’m alone here all day with a mummified leg. | 我整天和打了石膏的腿待着 |
[21:35] | Aside from wondering how I’m gonna go to the bathroom, | 除了担心要怎样去厕所之外 |
[21:38] | I do nothing but worry. | 就只剩担心这些了 |
[21:40] | The bank and I have reached an accommodation. | 我和银行达成了协议 |
[21:43] | They’re gonna give you a loan? | 他们给提供贷款了吗 |
[21:45] | Sort of a professional courtesy– | 出于同行的交情 |
[21:48] | Something to help us get back on our feet. | 不过也够我们重振旗鼓了 |
[21:50] | It’s very short term. | 虽然贷款时间很短 |
[21:52] | So we’re gonna be okay? | 所以情况会有所好转吗 |
[21:55] | We’re gonna be okay. | 会好转的 |
[21:58] | You concentrate on getting well, okay? | 你就安心康复 好吗 |
[22:21] | You didn’t call. | 你没打电话 |
[22:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:29] | It got late. | 有点晚了 |
[22:31] | What’s the word on Hanna? | 汉娜怎么样了 |
[22:33] | She’s better. | 好多了 |
[22:35] | That’s great. | 那就好 |
[22:37] | Did they catch the guy that did it? | 抓住凶手了吗 |
[22:39] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[22:39] | The police are talking to everyone who was there | 警方在向所有在场人员了解情况 |
[22:42] | to see if anyone saw anything. | 看能否找到目击证人 |
[22:50] | Did you see anything? | 你有看到什么吗 |
[22:52] | Who told you I was at the campground? | 谁告诉你我那时在营地了 |
[22:54] | I saw you in the crowd | 当他们把汉娜抬上救护车的时候 |
[22:56] | when they were putting Hanna in the ambulance. | 我在人群中看到你了 |
[22:58] | I wasn’t sure then, but I’m sure now. | 我当时还不确定 但现在确定了 |
[23:01] | It was you. | 我看见的就是你 |
[23:04] | It was supposed to be a joke. | 我本来是想搞个恶作剧的 |
[23:06] | A joke? | 恶作剧 |
[23:08] | Yeah, like a movie– | 是啊 像电影里面一样 |
[23:10] | bunch of girls in the woods. | 一群女生在树林里 |
[23:11] | I went out there to give you guys a scare. | 然后我突然出现把你们吓一大跳 |
[23:14] | I saw you going off, so I followed you… | 我看见你离开了 所以我就跟着你 |
[23:20] | followed you to his car. | 跟着你来到他的车跟前 |
[23:22] | You wrote on the window. | 你在车窗上写字了 |
[23:23] | I should’ve thrown a rock. | 早知道就扔石头了 |
[23:24] | What did you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[23:25] | Enough to figure out why you act so squirrely around him. | 足以知道你为什么在他面前那么奇怪了 |
[23:30] | What did he promise you to get you in that car? | 他是用什么甜言蜜语把你骗上车的 |
[23:32] | – I’ll go to the principal with you. – The principal? | -我和你一起去找校长 -校长 |
[23:34] | You can take this guy down for what he made you do. | 他逼你做的一切可以成为整垮他的证据 |
[23:37] | – Noel… – They can put him in jail. | -诺埃尔 -他会被关起来的 |
[23:38] | Noel, stop. It’s not like that. | 诺埃尔 够了 不是那样的 |
[23:49] | Then what is it like? | 那是怎样的 |
[23:51] | If you care about me at all, | 如果你还有一点在乎我的话 |
[23:53] | please don’t say anything to anyone. | 请你保持沉默 |
[23:56] | Just let me handle it. | 我自己来处理就好 |
[23:58] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[24:02] | I have to go. | 我要去上课了 |
[24:03] | Noel, please. Promise me. | 诺埃尔 求你了 答应我 |
[24:10] | All right. | 行吧 |
[24:13] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[24:19] | Do you know when agent Cooper will be back? | 你知道库珀探员什么时候回来吗 |
[24:22] | It’s about Toby Cavanaugh. | 是关于托比·加瓦诺的 |
[24:24] | I want to know if he’s allowed to have any visitors. | 我想知道能不能去探视他 |
[24:29] | No, I’m not family. I’m a friend. | 不 我不是亲属 是他的朋友 |
[24:34] | Just have her call me back, please. | 请让她回电 拜托了 |
[24:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:38] | He doesn’t wanna see you. | 他根本不想见你 |
[24:42] | And even if he did, I wouldn’t let him. | 即使他想 我也不会同意 |
[24:45] | He’s been hurt, Emily. You should be able to understand that. | 他被深深伤害了 艾米丽 你应该明白的 |
[24:49] | I didn’t tell the police where he was. | 我没告诉警察他在哪 |
[24:51] | But look what you’ve done. | 但看看你做的好事 |
[24:53] | You’ve made him run away. | 是你害他逃东躲西的 |
[24:55] | The police came to our house because of you. | 就是因为你 警察来搜我们家了 |
[24:58] | They found that sweater because of you. | 就是因为你 他们发现了那件毛衣 |
[25:03] | Let me talk to him, please. | 让我和他谈谈 拜托 |
[25:06] | No. I’m not gonna let anyone come between us again. | 不行 我不会再让任何人介入我们 |
[25:15] | Somebody should have come between you two a long time ago. | 早就该有人介入你们了吧 |
[25:18] | Maybe a social worker with a bucket of ice water. | 比如一个浇灭你们爱情的社工 |
[25:24] | I can’t imagine why everyone thinks you’re the sweet one. | 真不能想象大家都觉得你讨人喜欢 |
[25:48] | Did you miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[25:50] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[25:52] | They said you were dead. | 大家都说你死了 |
[25:54] | Yeah, I heard that, too, | 是啊 我也这么听说了 |
[25:56] | But here I am. | 但我在这 |
[25:59] | What happened to you? | 出什么事了 |
[26:01] | It’s complicated, Hanna. | 事情很复杂 汉娜 |
[26:03] | Really complicated– worse than algebra. | 非常复杂 比代数还复杂 |
[26:07] | What happened when you left the barn? | 你离开谷仓以后发生了什么 |
[26:10] | We all wanna know. | 我们都想知道 |
[26:14] | You already do– | 你们已经知道了 |
[26:16] | The four of you combined. | 如果你们四个把知道的拼凑起来 |
[26:18] | You remember more about that night than you think you do. | 你们记得的其实比你们认为的多 |
[26:28] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[26:30] | Did you meet a boy? | 和男生幽会去了吗 |
[26:33] | Noel? | 是诺埃尔吗 |
[26:34] | Noel? | 诺埃尔 |
[26:36] | Please. | 别开玩笑了 |
[26:39] | Please, just tell me the truth. | 求你了 告诉我真相吧 |
[26:42] | It won’t make any difference, darling. | 告诉了也不会有任何区别 亲爱的 |
[26:45] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这样说 |
[26:47] | Because I know. | 因为我知道不会 |
[26:50] | You think the truth is | 你认为真相就像是个 |
[26:52] | some big shiny disco ball of purity? | 纯洁无暇闪闪发光的迪斯科球吗 |
[26:54] | Then go ahead and try it. | 那就试着去找找看吧 |
[26:56] | Be honest. See what it gets you. | 坦诚点 看看你能到哪一步 |
[26:59] | Telling the truth to the wrong person at the wrong time | 就是在错误的时间把真相告诉错误的人 |
[27:01] | is how I ended up where I am. | 才让我落到了现在这个下场 |
[27:03] | Take it from me, | 以我为鉴吧 |
[27:05] | you’re always better off with a really good lie. | 在美丽的谎言中 你可以生活得更好 |
[27:14] | Gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[27:17] | Where? | 去哪 |
[27:20] | I was so scared that you were gonna die. | 我很怕你会永远离我而去 |
[27:23] | That’s why I came back. | 所以我才回来 |
[27:26] | I didn’t care how dangerous it was, | 不管有多危险 |
[27:27] | I had to see you. | 我都必须见见你 |
[27:31] | You know, I really should do something about “A.” | 说真的 我该给A点颜色看看了 |
[27:34] | That bitch is genuinely getting on my nerves. | 那个贱人真的快把我惹恼了 |
[28:04] | I was gonna look for you. | 我还想去找你的 |
[28:06] | I think we need to talk. | 我觉得我们应该谈谈 |
[28:08] | Yeah, uh, I’m sorry about the car situation. | 同意 车的那件事我很抱歉 |
[28:13] | Common sense kicked in about third period. | 上第三节课时 我突然意识到了这点 |
[28:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[28:18] | Somebody probably just doesn’t like the way I park. | 可能我把车停那 有人觉得不爽 |
[28:26] | Yeah, but you are right about there being other people. | 是啊 但你说对了 人多眼杂 |
[28:29] | We have to be really careful. | 我们要多加小心 |
[28:32] | I’ve been careful. | 我之前就很小心 |
[28:34] | Remember, careful made you unhappy. | 但别忘了 你当时很不开心 |
[28:36] | You don’t make me unhappy. | 你没有让我不开心啊 |
[28:41] | You totally mess me up, | 你只是搞得我心烦意乱 |
[28:43] | and I feel miserable sometimes, | 有时我觉得自己很可怜 |
[28:45] | but you don’t make unhappy. | 但你没让我不高兴 |
[28:48] | I wasn’t unhappy the other night. | 那天晚上我没不高兴 |
[28:56] | But? | 还有但是吗 |
[28:58] | But… | 但是 |
[29:04] | Would you go back if you could? | 你会不会选择重头来过 |
[29:07] | If you knew that it would be this complicated, | 如果你知道事情会变得这么纠结 |
[29:09] | would you have even talked to me that first day in the bar? | 当初在酒吧 你还会跟我说话吗 |
[29:18] | I’ve thought about it. | 我有想过这个问题 |
[29:20] | If I had left before you walked in, | 如果在你来之前我就已经离开 |
[29:23] | we’d have no problems. | 就不会有这么多的问题了 |
[29:25] | You’d just be a pretty | 你就会只是坐在 |
[29:26] | girl that sits one row over from the windows, | 第一排靠窗的那个漂亮女生 |
[29:28] | and I’d be the new teacher. | 而我是你的新老师 |
[29:31] | All neat and tidy. | 一切都按部就班 |
[29:37] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[29:39] | To go back? | 重头来过 |
[29:41] | No. | 不是 |
[29:44] | Me neither. | 我也不想这样 |
[29:45] | So we don’t go back. | 所以我们不要重头来过 |
[29:48] | We go forward… together. | 我们一起 向前走 |
[29:51] | Did you tell Mr. Fitz about Noel? | 你告诉费兹老师有关诺埃尔的事了吗 |
[29:54] | His name’s Ezra. | 叫他以斯拉就行了 |
[29:57] | Maybe you get to call him ezra, | 你可以叫他以斯拉 |
[29:59] | he’s still Mr. Fitz to us. | 但对我们来说他还是费兹老师 |
[30:02] | Did you tell him? | 你告诉过他吗 |
[30:03] | No, I couldn’t. | 没有 我说不出口 |
[30:04] | Aria… | 艾瑞亚 |
[30:05] | Well, how could I? | 我怎么说 |
[30:08] | Well, what about you and Noel? | 那你和诺埃尔是怎么回事 |
[30:10] | There isn’t a “Me and Noel.” | 别把我和他扯一起 |
[30:12] | There never really was. | 我们就没在一起过 |
[30:14] | Does he know that? | 他知道你的想法吗 |
[30:16] | I think he does. | 我想他明白吧 |
[30:17] | You think he does. | 那是你想的 |
[30:20] | Yeah, I just don’t know how hard to push him, | 我不知道要怎么跟他说 |
[30:23] | but I know that it’s a one-way street. | 但我知道这是一条不归路 |
[30:24] | So once I say something to anybody, | 一旦我开口向别人说过这件事 |
[30:27] | I can’t take it back. | 就无法再回头 |
[30:29] | I know what you mean. | 我理解你 |
[30:33] | Pudding-cup-aloosa. | 果冻杯奉送 |
[30:35] | Vanilla, tapioca, butterscotch. | 香草味 木薯味还有奶油味 |
[30:39] | Uh, tapioca. | 木薯吧 |
[30:41] | I like the little bumps. | 我喜欢里面的木薯块 |
[30:49] | That’s starting to look like the Declaration of Independence. | 你的腿越来越像《独立宣言》了 |
[30:54] | You know, Lucas, you don’t have to keep skipping school. | 卢卡斯 你没必要为了我翘课的 |
[30:57] | I’m okay. | 我没事的 |
[30:58] | I told the office I was doing community service. | 我告诉老师我今天做义工 |
[31:00] | And they believed you? | 他们相信你了吗 |
[31:01] | I have a very believable face. | 没办法 长的诚实 |
[31:03] | I plan to use it in politics. | 我要投身政界 肯定会大有所为 |
[31:05] | Well, you’re a good friend. | 你是个很好的朋友 |
[31:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:12] | You know, being friends with somebody… | 你知道的 和人做朋友 |
[31:16] | that can be more important sometimes | 有时可能会比 |
[31:18] | than getting to know them in a different way. | 以另一种方式了解他们更重要 |
[31:24] | Yeah, uh, I have to ask you something. | 好吧 我得问你件事 |
[31:27] | They have me on all kinds of drugs and things, | 我吃很多种药还有其他东西 |
[31:30] | and sometimes things can be a little… | 有时候会有点 |
[31:34] | I don’t know, um… | 我也不知道怎么说啦 |
[31:36] | The medical term for what you’re looking for is “Loopy.” | 你是想说晕乎乎的吗 |
[31:39] | Right, loopy. | 对 晕乎乎的 |
[31:42] | I mean, I have like twilight zone moments– | 就像进入半梦半醒的状态 |
[31:45] | Funny dreams, | 可笑的梦境 |
[31:46] | just really unexpected stuff– | 意想不到的事等等 |
[31:49] | and it can be confusing. | 挺令人困惑的 |
[31:53] | “Did I just see that? Was that person really here? | 我真的看到了吗 他刚才真的是在这儿吗 |
[31:55] | Did I imagine that whole thing just happened?” | 刚才的事是我想象的 还是真的发生了 |
[31:58] | “Did Lucas actually kiss me when he thought I was asleep?” | 卢卡斯真的在我睡着时亲了我吗 |
[32:01] | Yeah, things like that. | 对 诸如此类的 |
[32:05] | I thought you might have been awake, | 我还以为你会醒着呢 |
[32:08] | and then I thought “If she was awake | 当时我就想如果她醒了 |
[32:11] | and she didn’t scream, then that was a good sign.” | 而且她没有尖叫 那就是一个好迹象 |
[32:14] | Well, I was too surprised to do anything. | 我太惊讶了 不知道该做些什么 |
[32:17] | Really? You were that surprised? | 真的吗 你会惊讶 |
[32:20] | Me wanting to kiss you | 我想吻你 |
[32:21] | was so outside the realm of probability? | 就这么出乎意料吗 |
[32:23] | No. No, it’s not that. | 不是这样的 |
[32:25] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[32:26] | I thought that we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[32:30] | Look, I like you, lucas. | 我喜欢你 卢卡斯 |
[32:33] | I feel like you’re breaking up with me, | 感觉像是我们在分手 |
[32:35] | but we were never really together. | 但我们却从没在一起过 |
[32:37] | Lucas, I am being honest with you, | 卢卡斯 我说的是实话 |
[32:39] | and besides, I have a boyfriend. | 另外 我有男朋友了 |
[32:41] | And I think you deserve a better boyfriend. | 我觉得你该有个更好的男友 |
[32:44] | Well, that’s between me and Sean. | 那是我和肖恩之间的事 |
[32:47] | Look, I like you way too much to lie to you, | 我喜欢你 没办法对你撒谎 |
[32:50] | and that’s something I used to do all the time. | 虽然我以前一直这样做 |
[32:55] | Couldn’t you just keep lying, just for old time’s sake? | 难道你就不能像以前那样 再撒一次谎 |
[33:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:05] | No, wait, Lucas, you don’t have to leave. | 等一下 卢卡斯 你没必要离开 |
[33:07] | No, but if I stay, you’re gonna think | 不 如果我留下 |
[33:09] | that I’m okay about this, | 你会以为我能承受这件事 |
[33:10] | and I’m not. | 但实际上我承受不起 |
[33:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:14] | I’m just being honest. | 我只是实话实说 |
[33:24] | I don’t know, Maya. | 我不知道 玛雅 |
[33:25] | I mean, with Hanna in the hospital, | 我是说 汉娜现在在医院 |
[33:28] | Everything’s on hold. | 其他事情都先放一放吧 |
[33:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:34] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你了 |
[33:39] | Maybe tomorrow? | 要不明天吧 |
[33:43] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[33:45] | Right, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[33:49] | Was that Hanna? | 是汉娜吗 |
[33:50] | No. Maya. | 不 是玛雅 |
[33:52] | Does mom need help with dinner? | 要我去帮妈妈做饭吗 |
[33:54] | No, not yet. | 不 还没做 |
[33:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:57] | Do you remember Dennis Small? | 你还记得丹尼斯·斯莫吗 |
[34:00] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[34:01] | He told me that he heard you’ve been calling the station, | 他听说你最近打电话给警察局 |
[34:06] | that you’re trying to visit this Toby Cavanaugh. | 说要去看望托比·加瓦诺 |
[34:09] | Do you wanna tell me why you’re trying to talk to this boy? | 能告诉我你为什么要跟他说话吗 |
[34:12] | I want him to know that it wasn’t me | 我想告诉他 |
[34:14] | who told the police where to find him. | 不是我报警出卖他的 |
[34:16] | Has he threatened you in any way? | 他威胁你了吗 |
[34:19] | No. | 没有 |
[34:22] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[34:24] | Your mother thinks you’re keeping some kind of secret. | 你妈妈觉得你一直在瞒着什么 |
[34:26] | You’ve been jumpy since I got home. | 自我回家以来你就紧张兮兮的 |
[34:28] | At first, I thought it was | 一开始 我还以为是 |
[34:29] | ’cause I hadn’t been around, but that’s not it. | 因为我太久没回来了 但其实不是 |
[34:31] | Something’s eating you. | 一定有什么事困扰着你 |
[34:33] | It’s like you said, I’m just a little jumpy. | 跟你说的一样 我有点紧张不安 |
[34:36] | You tell me who’s giving you a hard time, | 告诉我谁让你这么难受 |
[34:39] | and I will take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[34:41] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[34:42] | If you need help, you ask for it. | 如果你需要帮助 说出来就好了 |
[34:44] | There’s nothing to be ashamed about. | 没什么好丢脸的 |
[34:47] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[34:48] | I’m gonna talk to Toby Cavanaugh myself. | 我会亲自去找托比·加瓦诺谈的 |
[34:50] | I’m gonna put an end to it. | 让他别再找你 |
[34:51] | I’m not afraid of Toby. | 我不是在害怕托比 |
[34:52] | You’re afraid of something. | 那你一定在怕其他东西 |
[34:54] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我能从你眼中看出来 |
[34:55] | Now, what is it? | 说吧 到底是什么 |
[34:57] | I’m afraid of you and mom. | 我怕你和妈妈 |
[34:59] | Why are you afraid of us? | 为什么要怕我们 |
[35:03] | Because I’m not who you think I am. | 因为我不是你想象中的那样 |
[35:06] | You’re Emily Fields, my little girl. | 你不就是艾米丽·菲尔兹吗 我的小女儿 |
[35:08] | I’d know you anywhere. I got a picture of you in my wallet. | 我对你太了解了 我钱包里还有你的照片 |
[35:11] | I’m eight years old in that picture. | 拍照时我才8岁 |
[35:16] | That’s a different girl. | 那不是现在的我 |
[35:17] | It’s the same girl. | 那还是你 |
[35:19] | We just need a new picture. | 再拍张照就好了 |
[35:22] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[35:24] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[35:28] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[35:34] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[35:53] | A bar? You met him in a bar? | 酒吧 你和他在酒吧里认识的吗 |
[35:55] | It’s not a bar, it’s a pub. | 不是酒吧 是小酒馆 |
[35:59] | And he hit on you? | 然后他跟你搭讪了吗 |
[36:02] | Yeah, we were talking about writing. | 是的 我们那时在聊写作 |
[36:04] | Yeah, read any good books lately? | 比如最近看了什么好书吗 |
[36:06] | Hey, seriously. | 喂 别开玩笑好吗 |
[36:07] | Boy, I’ll tell you, part of me thinks | 告诉你 我真有点觉得 |
[36:09] | this is really self-destructive behavior, | 这是种自毁行为 |
[36:12] | but most of me just thinks it’s really hot. | 不过我更觉得这么搞很刺激 |
[36:14] | Spence, don’t tease, okay? | 斯宾塞 别嘲笑我了 好吗 |
[36:18] | It’s not funny. It’s the opposite of funny. | 这一点都不好笑 事实上正好相反 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:23] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[36:26] | I don’t know how I’m supposed to react to all of this. | 我也不知该怎么说才好 |
[36:28] | Yeah, neither do I. | 我也一样 |
[36:32] | Show me the stupid tree, okay? | 带我去看那棵该死的树吧 |
[36:34] | Yeah, it’s right over here. | 走吧 就在这边 |
[36:49] | You are not gonna tell me… | 别告诉我这就是 |
[36:51] | No, this was it. It was right here. | 不 它本来在这里的 就在这里 |
[36:55] | Wait, are you sure that you have the right spot? | 你确定没走错吗 |
[36:57] | I’m sure. | 我很肯定 |
[36:59] | It’s gone. | 树被砍了 |
[37:11] | This isn’t something she came up with on her own. | 这不是她的问题 |
[37:13] | It’s that girl from California–Maya. | 都是那个加州女孩玛雅惹的祸 |
[37:15] | Before we start talking about other people, | 在说别人之前 |
[37:17] | let’s just talk about Emily. | 我们还是先说说艾米丽吧 |
[37:19] | Why didn’t she tell us? | 她为什么不告诉我们 |
[37:20] | She was afraid. | 她害怕 |
[37:22] | Of me? | 她怕我吗 |
[37:23] | Of both of us. | 我们俩 |
[37:25] | She’s not afraid of us. | 她不是在怕我们 |
[37:26] | You wanna know what she’s afraid of? | 你想知道她在怕什么吗 |
[37:33] | This is what she’s afraid of. | 这才是 |
[37:43] | Where’d you get these? | 哪里弄来的 |
[37:44] | Somebody mailed it to me– | 别人寄给我的 |
[37:46] | Someone who wanted me to know. | 有人想让我知道这事 |
[37:48] | You had this, and you didn’t tell me? | 你都知道了 居然不告诉我 |
[37:50] | When was I supposed to tell you? | 我该什么时候告诉你 |
[37:51] | When you walked through the door | 离家八个月后刚踏进家门 |
[37:52] | after being gone for eight months? | 就让我告诉你这种事吗 |
[37:54] | Is that how I’m supposed to welcome you home? | 难道我就用这种方式迎接你吗 |
[38:01] | How are we gonna fix this? | 我们该怎么纠正她 |
[38:04] | Fix it? | 纠正 |
[38:06] | This is not like buying her braces. | 这不是给她戴牙套就能纠正的问题 |
[38:08] | It’s who she is. | 这才是她 |
[38:11] | That’s not who she is. | 她才不是那样的人 |
[38:13] | This is what someone else is making her into. | 是有人把她变成这样的 |
[38:16] | Maybe she’s just experimenting. | 也许她只是想体验一下 |
[38:18] | This is wrong. | 这样做是错的 |
[38:19] | This is completely wrong, and you know it. | 大错特错 你知道的 |
[38:21] | Do you think I like this? I don’t. | 你认为我想这样吗 我不想 |
[38:24] | But when I went in there, | 当我进她房间时 |
[38:25] | I didn’t know what she was gonna tell me. | 我并不知道她要告诉我什么 |
[38:27] | I thought, sweet god, what is this? | 我还在想 亲爱的上帝 出什么事了 |
[38:30] | Drugs? | 是毒品吗 |
[38:30] | This Toby kid get her pregnant? | 是这个托比让她怀孕了吗 |
[38:33] | Let’s just keep this in perspective. | 我们还是客观点看这个问题吧 |
[38:36] | What is your perspective on right and wrong? | 那你客观点说 什么是对 什么是错 |
[38:38] | She is struggling with this. I can see it. | 她也在为这事纠结 我能看出来 |
[38:41] | And I can’t? | 我看不出来吗 |
[38:41] | No, that’s not what I’m saying. | 不 那不是我要说的 |
[38:43] | Well, then what are you saying? | 那么 你要说什么 |
[38:45] | Are you willing to just turn away from everything we ever wanted for her? | 你愿意让她与我们的期望背道而驰吗 |
[38:49] | Let her ruin her life so she can experiment? | 让她毁掉自己的生活 去体验同性恋吗 |
[38:54] | What happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[38:55] | What happened to your values? | 你以前的价值观去哪了 |
[38:58] | Did you just leave them out in the desert somewhere? | 被你抛到九霄云外了吗 |
[39:00] | I told you I don’t like this. | 我说过我也不想这样 |
[39:04] | But she is alive and healthy, | 但她活着 而且很健康 |
[39:08] | And after everything I’ve seen, | 而我经历过这么多以后 |
[39:10] | Alive and healthy counts for a lot, believe me. | 活着和健康才是最重要的 相信我 |
[39:21] | We should call Em and Hanna. | 我们应该给艾米和汉娜打电话 |
[39:23] | We’ll talk to them at the hospital. | 我们会在医院和她们谈的 |
[39:25] | A tree, Spence, an entire tree. | 一棵树 斯宾塞 一整棵树 |
[39:31] | I would’ve settled for just cranberry juice. | 我喝蔓越莓汁就好 |
[39:37] | Oh, you found my stash. | 你发现了我的珍藏 |
[39:40] | Should be cold enough, right? | 够冰了 对吧 |
[39:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:43] | Well, you have great timing. | 你们来的正好 |
[39:45] | Grab some glasses. Melissa’s out in the barn. | 拿几个杯子 梅丽莎在外面的车库 |
[39:47] | I’d like to know what I’m celebrating before I drink to it. | 在喝酒之前 我想知道我们要庆祝什么 |
[39:50] | You don’t have to be celebrating to drink champagne. | 你喝香槟不一定为了庆祝 |
[39:53] | That’s very old-fashioned thinking. | 老观念要改改了 |
[39:55] | You canceled practice today. | 你取消了今天的练习 |
[39:58] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我取消了 |
[40:00] | To be with Melissa? | 为了和梅丽莎在一起 |
[40:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:07] | Uh, you know, why don’t you come out and talk to your sister? | 为什么你不出来和你姐姐聊一会呢 |
[40:10] | No. I think I’d like to hear this from you. | 不 我想听你亲口说 |
[40:14] | We’re married. | 我们结婚了 |
[40:18] | You’re–you’re what? | 你们 你们怎么了 |
[40:20] | We eloped. | 我们私奔了 |
[40:21] | Yeah, it’s incredible. | 是的 有点难以置信 |
[40:23] | It’s like last year never happened. | 就像去年的事都没发生过 |
[40:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[40:30] | Do–do Mom and Dad know? | 爸爸妈妈知道吗 |
[40:33] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[40:34] | Yeah, we expect they’ll be a little, um… surprised. | 是的 我们想给他们一点惊喜 |
[40:38] | Surprised? | 惊喜 |
[40:41] | This is what I want. They’ll understand. | 这是我想要的 他们会明白的 |
[40:45] | You’ll help me with them. | 你会帮我去做他们工作的 |
[40:47] | I know I can count on you. | 我知道你会的 |
[40:53] | All right, uh, bring some glasses. We’ll have a toast. | 好的 拿几个杯子 我们庆祝一下 |
[41:02] | Spence, what just happened? | 斯宾塞 发生什么事了 |
[41:34] | You told them? | 你告诉他们了 |
[41:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:39] | How was that? | 结果怎么样 |
[41:41] | Rough. | 很糟 |
[41:43] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay. | 会好的 |
[41:44] | I don’t know what it’s gonna be, but it’s gonna be different. | 我不知道会怎样 但一定会有所不同 |
[41:52] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[41:55] | So the whole tree? | 整棵树都不见了 |
[41:56] | Yeah, lock, stock, and bird’s nest. | 是的 连片叶子都不剩 |
[41:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:00] | Why show something like that and then just take it away? | 为什么让我们看了之后又砍掉呢 |
[42:04] | Like “A” Had a split personality. | 也许A有人格分裂 |
[42:07] | That’s great– homicidal and nuts. | 没错 有杀人狂加疯子 |
[42:10] | We’ve been thinking maybe | 我们一直在想也许 |
[42:13] | we’re dealing with more than one person. | 我们要面对的不只是一个人 |
[42:15] | “A” and ali’s killer are two separate people? | A和杀艾莉的人是两个人 |
[42:18] | You are freaking out the invalid. | 你们是想吓死我这个病人吗 |
[42:21] | No, think about it. | 不 好好想想 |
[42:22] | No, you think about it. | 不 你好好想想 |
[42:24] | Aren’t we in enough trouble? | 难道我们的麻烦还不够吗 |
[42:26] | I know I am. Just look at me. | 我知道我自己 看看我 |
[42:32] | Hann. Hann, who wrote this? | 汉娜 汉娜 这是谁写的 |
[42:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:36] | People have been in and out all day, and so have I. | 这里整天有人进进出出 我时睡时醒 |
[42:39] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不 -怎么了 |
[42:42] | What? What’s on there? | 怎么了 上面写的什么 |
[42:43] | “Sorry about losing my temper. My bad. Love, A.” | 很抱歉我失控了 我的错 爱你的A |
[42:50] | Who put that on my leg? | 谁写在我的腿上的 |
[42:52] | Who wrote that? | 谁写的 |
[42:53] | Did somebody come in here while you were asleep? | 你睡觉的时候有人进来过吗 |
[42:55] | I don’t know. Just get it off! Just wipe it off! | 我不知道 弄掉它 快擦掉 |
[43:00] | Get off me. | 离我远点 |