时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Noel Kahn is A. | 诺埃尔·卡恩是A |
[00:06] | Noel. | 诺埃尔 |
[00:07] | “I see you.” | “我看到你们了” |
[00:08] | It means somebody saw us last night. | 这说明昨晚有人看到我们了 |
[00:10] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 这什么都说明不了 |
[00:14] | The bank loan came through. | 我拿到银行贷款了 |
[00:15] | In a lasagna box? | 用通心粉盒装的吗 |
[00:17] | It is a loan. Unauthorized. | 那是笔贷款 只是没被批准 |
[00:19] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[00:21] | This is completely wrong, and you know it. | 这大错特错 你知道的 |
[00:24] | She is struggling with this. I can see it. | 她自己也在挣扎 我看得出来 |
[00:27] | I know you want to kiss me. | 我知道你想吻我 |
[00:28] | Is there, uh, anything you can tell me about what you see? | 你们有没有看到什么 想对我说的 |
[00:32] | I think she’s talking to the older boy. | 我想她在跟那个大男生说话 |
[00:34] | So-called, uh, mystery boyfriend? | 所谓的 神秘男友吗 |
[00:37] | “Alison loves Ian”? | 艾莉森爱伊恩 |
[00:40] | We’re married. | 我们结婚了 |
[00:43] | You’re what? | 你们什么 |
[00:44] | Isn’t Hilton Head in South Carolina? | 希尔顿黑德岛不是在南卡罗来纳州吗 |
[00:46] | I thought your grandma lived in Georgia. | 我还以为你奶奶住在佐治亚州呢 |
[00:48] | It’s still the south, Spence. | 都在南方嘛 斯宾塞 |
[00:49] | Why so many questions? | 你怎么这么多问题呢 |
[00:51] | He’s got a lot of stuff, Ian. | 伊恩的东西不少啊 |
[00:53] | Yeah. Suddenly he’s, uh, everywhere. | 就是 家里突然被他的东西塞满了 |
[01:40] | Is someone there? | 什么人 |
[01:44] | Melissa, no one could have heard us. | 梅丽莎 不会有人听到我们的 |
[03:07] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[03:10] | You okay? You seem a little jumpy. | 你没事吧 看起来心神不宁的样子 |
[03:12] | Yeah. You surprised me, that’s all. | 没事 你吓了我一跳 没什么 |
[03:14] | I just didn’t know you were back. | 我不知道你们回来了 |
[03:16] | Yeah, we didn’t– we didn’t wake you last night? | 对 我们没 昨晚没叫醒你 |
[03:18] | I mean, you didn’t hear us? | 你没听到我们的动静吗 |
[03:19] | No. Like I said, I didn’t even know you were back. | 没 我都说了 我不知道你们回来了 |
[03:26] | So, is this all going in the barn? | 这些全都要搬到谷仓里吗 |
[03:29] | Have you seen your sister’s wardrobe? | 你没见你姐有多少衣服吗 |
[03:31] | No, the movers are coming on Friday. | 搬家公司周五过来 |
[03:32] | We’re going to move it to our place in Philly. | 我们会把这些都搬到费城的家里 |
[03:41] | Listen, Spence, um… | 听着 斯宾塞 |
[03:44] | I know our decision to get married was sudden, | 我知道我们结婚这事来得太突然 |
[03:46] | and… Yeah, I get that it’s thrown you, | 我知道这让你一头雾水 |
[03:49] | But… You know, we’re family now. | 但我们是一家人了 |
[03:52] | I hope you start thinking of me like that. | 希望你能把我当成家人 |
[03:57] | So, how was the honeymoon? | 蜜月过得怎么样 |
[04:00] | Oh, it’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[04:02] | No golf for the newlyweds? | 新婚燕尔没打高尔夫吗 |
[04:05] | Well, you know, we spent most of our time indoors. | 知道吗 我们大部分时间都宅在屋里 |
[04:12] | H-have you ever played here? | 你们去这里玩过吗 |
[04:16] | – What, Hilton Head? – Yeah. | -啥 希尔顿黑德岛 -对 |
[04:18] | Alison went to a tournament there with her grandmother. | 艾莉森和她奶奶去那看过巡回赛 |
[04:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
[04:23] | Uh-huh. She disappeared the night she got home. | 她回来那晚就失踪了 |
[04:30] | Is it a nice course? | 那边的球场好吗 |
[04:32] | Uh, yeah, from what I remember, | 据我所知 还不错 |
[04:35] | but it was years ago. | 不过我好几年没去了 |
[04:48] | ‘morning. | 早安 |
[04:49] | Ah. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:51] | Okay, go ahead, you can say it out loud– | 好了 说吧 你们可以大声说 |
[04:53] | “Dad has gotten the hang of this single parent thing.” | “老爸找到做单身家长的窍门了” |
[04:55] | It looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[04:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:00] | Did you see mom last night? | 你昨晚见到妈妈了吗 |
[05:03] | Yes, I did. | 见到了 |
[05:05] | How’d it go? | 聊得怎么样 |
[05:07] | Well… | 怎么说呢 |
[05:09] | What I thought was going to be a date with your mom | 我本以为这是和你妈的一次约会 |
[05:11] | turned into your mom | 没想到她告诉我 |
[05:12] | telling me that she’s dating… other people. | 她正在和别人约会 |
[05:15] | What? | 什么 |
[05:20] | And you’re okay with that? | 你都没意见吗 |
[05:21] | It’s not really my place to tell her that she can’t. | 我没资格阻止她和别人约会 |
[05:24] | That’s just so you, dad. | 太像你的作风了 老爸 |
[05:27] | You lie and cheat, | 你撒谎 背叛 |
[05:28] | but you draw the line at hypocrisy. | 还装成正人君子 |
[05:31] | – You’re such a role model. – Mike! | -你真是个好榜样 -迈克 |
[05:42] | Hi. I’m plannin’ a surprise visit | 你好 我正在为我丈夫准备 |
[05:44] | for my husband, and he cannot stop talkin’ | 一次意外旅行 他总是说起 |
[05:46] | about the room he had on his last visit. | 他上回旅行时住过的房间 |
[05:49] | Can you pull up that reservation? | 你能帮我查下他预订的那个房间吗 |
[05:52] | His name is Ian Thomas. | 他叫伊恩·托马斯 |
[05:55] | Why are you doing this? | 你这是干什么 |
[05:58] | I think Ian and Alison were together | 我认为艾莉森消失前一个星期 |
[06:00] | the weekend before she disappeared. | 和伊恩在一起 |
[06:03] | Do you remember how Alison was acting | 你还记得艾莉森从她奶奶那儿 |
[06:05] | when she got home from visiting her grandmother? | 回来时的反应吗 |
[06:07] | All giggles and tan? | 被晒得黝黑 还傻笑个不停 |
[06:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:10] | Alie hated old people, | 艾莉很讨厌老人的 |
[06:12] | And Alie’s grandmother lives in Georgia. | 她的奶奶住在佐治亚州 |
[06:13] | Hilton Head is in South Carolina. | 而希尔顿黑德岛在南卡罗莱纳州 |
[06:16] | She was lying to us. | 她骗了我们 |
[06:17] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[06:18] | Alison lied more than she breathed. | 艾莉森是个撒谎精 |
[06:20] | You think that was enough | 你觉得就因为她撒了几个小谎 |
[06:21] | to make Ian want her to permanently shut her up? | 伊恩就要让她永远闭上嘴吗 |
[06:23] | I thought you’d be happy to hear it was anybody but Toby. | 我还以为不是托比你就高兴了呢 |
[06:28] | All Toby wanted was for me to believe him, | 托比只想要我相信他 |
[06:31] | And I didn’t. | 而我辜负他了 |
[06:33] | Toby lied about a lot of things too, Em. | 托比也撒了很多谎 艾米 |
[06:37] | If lying was a crime, we would all be in jail. | 如果撒谎也算犯罪 我们都得进监狱 |
[06:41] | Agent Cooper. Good morning. | 库珀探员 早上好 |
[06:43] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[06:44] | Beautiful day, huh? | 天气很好啊 |
[06:52] | Thanks for driving me. | 谢谢送我来 |
[06:53] | Hanna, I’m your mother. | 汉娜 我对你再了解不过了 |
[06:55] | since when do you thank me for taking you anywhere? | 我开车送你那么久 你什么时候谢过我 |
[06:58] | I feel guilty, okay? | 因为我很愧疚 好吗 |
[07:00] | And I can’t stop thinking about the money. | 我没法不去想钱的事 |
[07:03] | I’d feel better if you’d yell at me. | 你还不如骂我 让我舒服点 |
[07:05] | Well, if I thought it would bring back the cash. | 如果骂你钱能回来 我早骂了 |
[07:10] | So, are we totally broke again? | 那么 我们又破产了吗 |
[07:13] | Not totally. No. | 没那么严重 没呢 |
[07:15] | Thank you, god, I already used some of the money | 感谢老天 我已经用那笔钱 |
[07:18] | to get us out of debt. | 还了一部分贷款 |
[07:20] | The plan was to invest the rest. | 现在计划是投资剩下的钱 |
[07:24] | So I could replace it all | 这样才能在别人发现之前 |
[07:25] | before anyone realized it was gone. | 把钱还回去 |
[07:28] | Well, if the bank finds out about your unauthorized loan, | 如果银行发现这笔未批准的的贷款 |
[07:30] | that’s… it’s like a felony, right? | 是不是能算重罪了 |
[07:32] | It’s only a felony if they find out. | 那也得他们发现了才行 |
[07:43] | Looks like someone traded in her wheels for heels. | 貌似有人把轮椅换成了高跟鞋嘛 |
[07:45] | They’re flats, but they are Ferragamos. | 是平底的菲拉格慕[意大利名牌] |
[07:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:51] | The food in this town is to die for. | 这个镇上的食物真诱人 |
[07:53] | I’m missing it already. | 我已经开始怀念它了 |
[07:55] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要离开这儿吗 |
[07:56] | Came here to find the person that killed your friend. | 我来这是为了找出杀害你们朋友的凶手 |
[07:59] | Toby Cavanaugh may be out on bail, | 托比·加瓦诺虽然已经保释 |
[08:01] | but he’s not leaving town, | 但是他没离开镇子 |
[08:02] | and we have a solid case against him. | 我们有确凿的证据可以起诉他 |
[08:03] | So, unless you have a reason for me to stay… | 所以除非你们有什么理由让我留下… |
[08:07] | Well, I guess we’ll see you around, then. | 那我们下次再见吧 |
[08:09] | You girls take care. | 你们保重 |
[08:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:17] | Ian was definitely at Hilton Head | 艾莉在希尔顿黑德岛的那个周末 |
[08:19] | the same weekend Alie was. | 伊恩绝对也在 |
[08:21] | Maybe we do have a reason for Cooper to stay. | 或许我们的确有理由让库珀留下 |
[08:25] | Agent Cooper is not some small-town cop | 库珀探员可不是一般的小警察 |
[08:27] | that’s going to arrest Spencer’s brother-in-law | 她不会因为艾莉把斯宾塞姐夫的名字 |
[08:30] | because Alie carved his name into a tree. | 刻在树上就逮捕他 |
[08:31] | Yeah, a tree that’s no longer there. | 是啊 一棵不复存在的树 |
[08:34] | No one knows that but us. And Ian. | 这事除了我们没人知道 还有伊恩 |
[08:36] | And “A.” | 还有A |
[08:43] | Noel led us to that tree for a reason. | 诺埃尔带我们去那棵树那一定是有原因的 |
[08:46] | Is “A”… | 难道是A |
[08:47] | I mean, is Noel trying to help us | 我是说 难道是诺埃尔在帮我们 |
[08:49] | find Alie’s killer? | 找出杀死艾莉的凶手吗 |
[08:51] | “A” Helping us? | A也会帮我们 |
[08:52] | Wow, that’s a first. | 那可真破天荒了 |
[08:53] | How could Noel even know about Ian and Alie? | 诺埃尔怎么会知道伊恩和艾莉的事 |
[08:56] | Have you ever noticed how Noel is always around? | 你没发现诺埃尔总是无处不在吗 |
[09:05] | Are they friends? | 他们俩是朋友吗 |
[09:08] | No. | 不 |
[09:13] | Hanna’s right about Cooper. | 汉娜说的对 |
[09:15] | We need to find some kind of proof. | 要让库珀相信 我们要先有证据 |
[09:17] | Thank you, Veronica Mars. | 谢谢你 美眉校探 |
[09:20] | That proof may be boxed in your kitchen. | 那证据可能就在你厨房里的某个箱子里 |
[09:23] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:24] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[09:28] | Are we still on till later? | 待会我们一起吗 |
[09:31] | You know, now that your dad’s gone? | 反正你爸已经走了 |
[09:32] | Yeah, my mom knows how my dad feels about us. | 是的 我妈知道我爸对我们的态度 |
[09:35] | In other words, he’ll tolerate me. | 换句话说 他接受我了 |
[09:38] | She’s spending the day in the city, | 今天她在城里 |
[09:40] | so you’ll be safe, I promise. | 我保证你很安全 |
[09:42] | What’s later? | 你们等下要做什么 |
[09:43] | Um, studying. | 学习啦 |
[09:44] | Is that girl-on-girl code for romance? | 这是拉拉间的什么浪漫情话吗 |
[09:47] | No, Hanna, we’re actually studying. | 汉娜 不是啦 我们真的是要学习 |
[09:50] | But your friend is a romantic. | 不过你这位朋友确实很浪漫 |
[09:52] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[09:53] | Oh, yeah. Um… Walks in the rain, | 那当然了 雨中漫步啦 |
[09:56] | picnics by the lake, dancing naked in candlelight. | 湖边野餐啦 烛光热舞啦 |
[10:04] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[10:05] | We go to dinner and a movie, just like you guys. | 我们也是吃晚餐 看电影 没什么特别 |
[10:07] | Well, she’s not entirely kidding. | 她也不是完全在开玩笑哦 |
[10:10] | Emily would love to do all of those things. | 艾米丽可是很愿意做上面那些事的 |
[10:12] | Okay, you’ve shared enough. | 好了 你说得太多了吧 |
[10:39] | Nice vest. | 马甲不错嘛 |
[10:41] | This is your teacher look, right? | 当老师的就要穿这样 是吧 |
[10:43] | I’m an observant guy. I see things other people may not notice. | 我很细心 能发现别人注意不到的细节 |
[10:47] | Your point is? | 你想说什么 |
[10:49] | Aria told me that you might have misunderstood | 艾瑞亚跟我说你可能误会了 |
[10:51] | our previous conversation, about my disappointing grade. | 咱俩之前的谈话 就是我说得分太低那次 |
[10:56] | It’s sweet how close you two are. | 你俩之间无话不谈 真幸福 |
[10:58] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[10:59] | I want to make this easy for you. | 我也不想为难你 |
[11:01] | This is a brand-new paper, | 这是一篇新论文 |
[11:02] | And, trust me, it’s worthy of an “A.” | 相信我 绝对够得A的水准 |
[11:08] | Yeah, this is the same essay. | 这还是那篇论文 |
[11:10] | You just reprinted it. | 你只是重新打印了一份 |
[11:13] | Well, last time we talked, I wanted the “A.” | 上次我找你谈 是想要拿A |
[11:16] | This time I need it, | 这次我是必须得A了 |
[11:18] | or I don’t get to suit up for Friday’s game. | 不然周五的比赛 我就参加不了 |
[11:22] | It’s a few strokes of a pen. Why is it so hard for you? | 对你来说不过是举手之劳 有那么难吗 |
[11:25] | If you have to ask the question, | 如果这种问题你都要问的话 |
[11:26] | you wouldn’t understand my answer. | 那么我回答了 你也不会懂的 |
[11:29] | What are you doing here, Kahn? | 你怎么在这 卡恩 |
[11:32] | I was looking for Aria Montgomery. | 我来找艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利的 |
[11:34] | She’s got first period here, right? | 她第一节课是在这上的吧 |
[11:35] | So, are you two still hooking up? | 你们俩还在一起吗 |
[11:38] | The thing about Aria is, she’s way into older guys. | 艾瑞亚啊 更喜欢成熟一点的人呢 |
[11:41] | Give me the paper. I can reread it today. | 把论文给我吧 我今天抽空再看一下 |
[11:46] | I knew you’d do the right thing. | 我就知道你不会犯糊涂的 |
[12:12] | Do you want to grab a coffee after school? | 放学后想一起去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[12:14] | I could use a study buddy. | 我想找人陪我学习 |
[12:15] | I would, but I have physical therapy. | 我也很想去 但我还要做理疗 |
[12:17] | Hey, I just heard that Toby’s here. | 我刚听说托比来了 |
[12:21] | Would they let him come back to school? | 他还能回学校来吗 |
[12:23] | Hey, freak coming through! | 快看啊 怪胎来了 |
[12:25] | Back off. Get to class. | 让开 到教室去 |
[12:29] | Step back. | 退后 |
[12:52] | Murderer. | 杀人犯 |
[12:53] | Step aside, please. | 请让开 |
[12:58] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:07] | Oink. Oink. | 哼哼 哼哼[学猪叫] |
[14:44] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[14:53] | Poor Hanna. | 可怜的汉娜 |
[15:03] | You don’t have to feel this way. | 不必这样折磨自己 |
[15:06] | I can show you how to get rid of it. | 我来告诉你怎么解决 |
[15:31] | Do you like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[15:34] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[15:41] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[15:42] | Mom! What are you doing? | 妈妈 你这是做什么 |
[15:45] | I won’t live like this. | 我在无法忍受了 |
[15:47] | Like what? I-I thought you were gonna be out. | 忍受什么 你不是说要出门吗 |
[15:49] | And that gives you permission…? | 那就等于允许你 |
[15:51] | I-I can’t even imagine where this was headed. | 这样下去的后果 我想都不敢想 |
[15:54] | Pam, I promise we were studying. That’s all. | 帕姆 我保证我们只是在学习而已 |
[16:00] | Mrs. Fields. I am Mrs. Fields to you. | 菲尔兹夫人 你要叫我菲尔兹夫人 |
[16:06] | I think I should go. | 我看我还是先走吧 |
[16:08] | I’m so sorry, Maya. | 玛雅 真对不起 |
[16:10] | It’s okay. You didn’t do anything wrong. | 没事 不是你的错 |
[16:23] | For the first time in my life, | 有生以来第一次 |
[16:25] | I am ashamed that you’re my mother. | 我为有你这样的妈妈而感到耻辱 |
[16:53] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[16:56] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:58] | Oink. Oink. | 哼哼 哼哼 |
[17:00] | Don’t you guys have practice, | 你们不用练习吗 |
[17:01] | or did you lose your balls? | 还是你们的球丢了 |
[17:08] | I thought you had physical therapy. | 你不是说要去做理疗吗 |
[17:11] | I lied. | 我骗你的 |
[17:13] | Do you want to talk about it? | 想跟我说说吗 |
[17:16] | I wish I could. | 我希望能跟你说 |
[17:25] | I really hate “A.” | 我恨死A了 |
[17:31] | He has something on my mom | 他手上握有 |
[17:32] | that can get her into a lot of trouble. | 让我妈妈陷入大麻烦的把柄 |
[17:35] | What does he want you to do? | 他想让你做什么 |
[17:37] | Remember when I used to eat | 还记得以前我心情不好或紧张时 |
[17:38] | When I got nervous or felt bad? | 总是暴饮暴食不 |
[17:41] | Alison… | 艾莉森 |
[17:42] | walked in on me after a binge, and… | 在我一通狂吃后去看我 |
[17:46] | she was actually kind. | 她挺好心的 |
[17:48] | Or so I thought. | 至少我当时那么觉得 |
[17:52] | She helped me throw up. | 她帮我催吐 |
[17:55] | Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[17:57] | That’s so dangerous. | 那样很危险 |
[17:59] | I know, and… | 我知道 |
[18:02] | That was just such a low point in my life that… | 那真是我人生中的一个低谷 |
[18:05] | I started taking better care of myself. | 之后我就开始好好爱惜自己了 |
[18:09] | I knew I could be stronger than that. | 我知道我可以更坚强一些 |
[18:13] | Yeah, and you are. | 是的 你做到了 |
[18:46] | He is such a bitch. | 真是个贱人 |
[19:10] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:12] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 恩 还好 |
[20:26] | Did you take another look at my paper? | 重新拜读过我的大作了吗 |
[20:28] | Yes. | 读了 |
[20:36] | What the hell is this? | 那这他妈是什么 |
[20:38] | It’s the grade you earned. | 是你该得的成绩 |
[20:41] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[20:46] | Hey, I’m talking to you! | 喂 我跟你说话呢 |
[20:50] | I know exactly what it means. | 再清楚不过了 |
[21:02] | Oh, my gosh, this is amazing! | 天哪 这太棒了 |
[21:14] | Why don’t you save us the cost of a trial and drop dead! | 还审判个屁 直接去死吧 |
[21:22] | Ice cream is so good. | 冰淇淋太好吃了 |
[22:27] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[22:30] | Your friend left her backpack here. | 你朋友把双肩包落在我们家了 |
[22:32] | I returned it to her parents. | 我把它送还给她的家长了 |
[22:39] | Are you doing drugs with her? | 你在跟她一起吸大麻吗 |
[22:40] | Is that what this whole thing is about? | 你俩就因为这个才在一起的吧 |
[22:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[22:43] | – Are you stoned? – No! | -你嗨了吧 -没有 |
[22:46] | Look, honey, I want you to know this has nothing to do with her being a girl. | 宝贝 你得知道 这和她是个女孩无关 |
[22:49] | If it were a boy… | 如果是个男孩的话… |
[22:51] | You wouldn’t have gone through his things. | 你就不会查她包里的东西了吧 |
[22:52] | Are you lying to yourself or me? | 你是在骗我还是在自欺欺人呢 |
[22:54] | I don’t even know who you are anymore! | 我都不认识现在的你了 |
[22:56] | You’re right about that! | 你说对了 |
[22:57] | You’re no longer allowed to see her. | 你不许再见她了 |
[22:59] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[23:01] | Watch me. | 试试看 |
[23:02] | This doesn’t change the way I feel about her! | 这也改变不了我对她的感觉 |
[23:09] | Don’t bother calling your father. | 不用跟你爸爸电话求救了 |
[23:11] | He’s as disappointed in you as I am. | 他跟我一样 对你失望透顶 |
[23:25] | – Hey, dinner’s almost ready. – I’m not hungry. | -晚饭快好了 -我不饿 |
[23:32] | All right, listen I’ve got to take this call, | 听着 我先接完这个电话 |
[23:35] | but then we are all sitting down at this table | 然后我们都坐下 |
[23:36] | and having dinner as a family. | 一家人好好吃顿饭 |
[23:42] | So what were you and Noel Kahn talking about today? | 你今天和诺埃尔·卡恩都聊些什么呢 |
[23:46] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[23:47] | I saw you with him at school this morning. | 我今早在学校看到你和他一起 |
[23:50] | Yeah. So? | 恩 所以呢 |
[23:52] | So are you guys, like, friends now or something? | 所以你们现在是好朋友 还是其他什么 |
[23:55] | We hang out a little. | 我们偶尔一起玩玩 |
[23:56] | Since when? | 从何时起的 |
[23:58] | I don’t know. | 记不清了 |
[24:00] | A while. Why? | 有段时间了 怎么了 |
[24:04] | Has he asked you anything about me? | 他有跟你问起过我的事吗 |
[24:07] | About mom and dad? Have you told him anything? | 还有爸妈的事 你有跟他说起过吗 |
[24:11] | Uh… Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[24:13] | Look, Noel, he’s not who you think he is. | 诺埃尔 他没你想的那么简单 |
[24:16] | Okay, he’s not your friend. | 好吧 他不是你朋友 |
[24:21] | Jealous much? | 你嫉妒了吧 |
[24:22] | Stupid much? | 你犯傻了吧 |
[24:25] | – I’m serious, Mike. – Aria, it was nothing. | -迈克 我说真的 -艾瑞亚 没什么的 |
[24:29] | Just telling me about some stupid rumor he had heard. | 他就跟我聊些他听说的传闻 |
[24:33] | What– what kind of rumor? | 什 什么样的传闻 |
[24:36] | Well, supposably, um, the English teacher– | 比如说 英语老师 |
[24:39] | You know, the one that you think is so great?– | 就是那个你觉得蛮不错的那个 |
[24:41] | Is having a thing with one of his students. | 跟他的某个学生在闹绯闻 |
[24:44] | That’s not funny, Mike. | 迈克 那可不好玩 |
[24:45] | Accusations like that can ruin someone’s life. | 这样的罪名足以毁掉一个人的前程 |
[24:47] | I’m not making a joke. | 我不是在说笑 |
[24:49] | Noel swears that he saw them together, | 诺埃尔发誓他是亲眼所见 |
[24:51] | and he feels terrible for the girl, but… | 他为那个女孩感到惋惜 但是 |
[24:53] | you know, tomorrow he’s gonna tell the principal. | 明天他就会去向校长全盘托出了 |
[24:57] | Aria… | 艾瑞亚 |
[24:58] | Have you heard anything about this? | 你听说过这个吗 |
[25:04] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[25:07] | I’ve totally screwed up. | 我惹大麻烦了 |
[25:15] | I promised Spencer that I’d study at her place tonight. | 我答应过斯宾塞今晚要到她家学习的 |
[25:18] | We’ve got this huge midterm tomorrow. | 我们明天有期中考试 |
[25:20] | She’s totally gonna kill me. | 她肯定会杀了我的 |
[25:29] | So, are we gonna eat, or what? | 那我们要继续吃饭 还是怎样 |
[26:10] | What happened today? | 今天出什么事了 |
[26:12] | It’s over, Aria. | 都过去了 艾瑞亚 |
[26:14] | The hiding, the sneaking around. | 那些躲躲藏藏 偷偷摸摸的事 |
[26:17] | It– it’s over. | 都过去了 |
[26:18] | Wait, Ezra. | 等等 以斯拉 |
[26:20] | No, come on, you– you have to tell me what happened. | 不 别这样 你得告诉我都发生了些什么 |
[26:29] | What you and I have… | 你我所拥有的一切 |
[26:31] | is the most real and honest thing in my life. | 是我今生最真实 最坦荡的事 |
[26:35] | And that’s something I hope you remember. | 希望你也能记住这点 |
[26:38] | No matter what happens tomorrow, that won’t change. | 不管明天会发生什么 都不会改变 |
[26:42] | I know how you feel about me. | 我了解你对我的感觉 |
[26:46] | I’m not gonna change Noel’s grade, | 我不会给诺埃尔改成绩的 |
[26:48] | and I will not let him hurt you. | 而且我也不会让他伤害你 |
[26:51] | If I resign tomorrow and get the hell out of Rosewood, | 如果我明天辞职 离开玫瑰镇 |
[26:55] | he’ll have no reason to tell anybody about us. | 他就没有理由曝光我们的事了 |
[26:59] | Hey, even though this doesn’t look right, | 即使在外人眼中 我们这样做不对 |
[27:05] | it has always felt right, | 但我们对彼此是真心的 |
[27:08] | And I will not let him | 我不会让他 |
[27:09] | change this into something that feels wrong. | 把这段感情变成悲剧 |
[27:13] | I just can’t. | 我做不到 |
[27:16] | Can’t. | 做不到 |
[27:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:28] | Ready for midterms? | 期中考试准备好了吗 |
[28:30] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[28:31] | Maybe you can take a break tomorrow night. | 或许你明晚可以休息一下 |
[28:33] | Ian and I are treating mom and dad to dinner. | 伊恩和我邀请爸妈吃饭 |
[28:34] | I’d like it if you came. | 如果你也能来 我会很高兴的 |
[28:36] | Yeah, I’ll try, but… | 我尽量吧 但是 |
[28:39] | Do you need help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[28:45] | An ovulation kit? | 排卵测试棒 |
[28:47] | You weren’t supposed to see that. | 你不该看到这个的 |
[28:50] | But I did. | 但我看到了 |
[28:53] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保密吗 |
[28:55] | – Of course. – I mean it. | -当然 -我是说真的 |
[28:56] | This is not something I’m prepared to tell mom and dad. | 我还没准备告诉爸妈 |
[28:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:01] | I’m trying to get pregnant. | 我想要个孩子 |
[29:05] | With Ian? | 和伊恩吗 |
[29:06] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[29:08] | Wh-why the rush? | 怎么这么急啊 |
[29:09] | We want a big family, | 我们想有一个大家庭 |
[29:11] | and I don’t want to be a grandma when my kids are in high school. | 我可不想一大把年纪了 孩子还在上中学 |
[29:13] | I’ve never once heard you say you wanted a big family. | 我以前从来没听你说过 你想要个大家庭啊 |
[29:16] | Well, we’ve never talked about it, have we? | 我们从来没谈起过这个 对吗 |
[29:20] | What about Wharton? | 那沃顿商学院怎么办 |
[29:22] | You’ve worked so hard to get in. | 你费了那么大劲才被录取 |
[29:23] | I’ll get my MBA, but… | 我会拿到工商管理硕士的 但是 |
[29:27] | I don’t feel like I need to be the best and the first anymore. | 我不再觉得凡事都要争第一了 |
[29:30] | All those things that used to matter just… | 那些我以前很看重的东西 |
[29:33] | don’t seem that important. | 其实也没那么重要 |
[29:35] | Those things were everything for you. | 那些曾经是你的一切 |
[29:37] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我不指望你能明白 |
[29:39] | When I was your age, | 我和你一样大时 |
[29:40] | I wanted everything you want. | 也想得到那些 |
[29:42] | You wanted those things last week. | 你上周还想着拿第一呢 |
[29:45] | I’m happy, Spencer. I really am. | 我现在很幸福 斯宾塞 真的 |
[29:50] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[29:55] | So getting pregnant is your idea, | 那要孩子是你的主意 |
[29:57] | Not Ian’s? | 不是伊恩的吗 |
[29:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:00] | Don’t you love the thought of a little “Mini-Me” | 你不想看到”小梅丽莎” |
[30:02] | or “Mini-Ian” running around? | 或是”小伊恩”满地乱跑吗 |
[30:04] | – Not really. – Melissa! | -不怎么想 -梅丽莎 |
[30:10] | I-I thought this was something we were gonna keep private. | 我还以为这事应该保密的 |
[30:12] | – I know, but I just– – I | -我知道 但是我只是 -是我 |
[30:13] | looked in the bag before she could even stop me. | 看了她的包包 她没来得及制止我 |
[30:16] | I promise, I won’t tell anyone. | 我保证 我会保密的 |
[30:19] | Trust me, Spencer can keep a secret. | 相信我 斯宾塞嘴很严的 |
[30:25] | Yeah, I know she can. | 是啊 我很清楚 |
[30:48] | Hey. When did you get home? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[30:51] | Uh, just now. | 刚回 |
[30:53] | What are you doing with that? | 你拿那个干什么 |
[30:55] | I’m going to cook it. | 我准备做这个 |
[30:57] | For dinner? | 当晚餐吗 |
[30:59] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[31:01] | – Hanna. – Mom. | -汉娜 -妈妈 |
[31:04] | I know when you’re being dishonest with me | 在你还没开口说话之前 |
[31:06] | even before you start talking. | 我就知道你在撒谎了 |
[31:08] | – You do? – Uh-huh. | -是吗 -当然 |
[31:11] | Spill it. | 招了吧 |
[31:20] | Where did that money come from? | 这些钱哪儿来的 |
[31:21] | How do you know when I’m being | 你怎么能在我没开口之前 |
[31:23] | dishonest with you before I even start talking? | 就知道我对你撒了谎呢 |
[31:25] | I’m waiting. | 我还在等你的答案呢 |
[31:28] | More wine? | 来点酒吧 |
[31:32] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[31:33] | What did you do to get this money? | 你怎么拿到这些钱的 |
[31:37] | I found it in the bathroom, at Lucky Leon’s. | 我在幸运里昂蛋糕店的洗手间发现的 |
[31:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:45] | Really. | 当然 |
[31:48] | And it didn’t occur to you to turn it in to the manager? | 你没想过要交给经理吗 |
[31:52] | No, it didn’t. | 当然没有 |
[32:07] | Find a better place to hide it. | 换个好地方藏起来 |
[32:11] | – Hey, mom. – Hm? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[32:14] | How do you know when I’m lying? | 你究竟怎么知道我撒谎的 |
[32:16] | Oh, I’m not giving that up. | 我不会说的 |
[32:18] | – Oh, come on. – Nope. | -求你了 -没门 |
[32:19] | Fine. I’ll figure it out on my own. | 好吧 我会查出来的 |
[32:22] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[32:31] | I am still a virgin. | 我还是处女 |
[32:35] | I am not a virgin. | 我不是处女了 |
[32:42] | No, I’ll just borrow something of Spencer’s. | 我只是想找斯宾塞借东西 |
[32:46] | Yeah, her– her parents are here. They know I’m staying over. | 她爸妈在家 他们知道我在她家过夜 |
[32:50] | Okay. Good night, dad. | 好的 晚安 爸爸 |
[32:59] | Okay, that I won’t let you do. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[33:03] | What? | 什么 |
[33:05] | Look at me like… | 你看我的眼神 就像是 |
[33:07] | this might be the last time you see me. | 今晚是我们最后一次相见似的 |
[33:35] | Melissa pregnant? | 梅丽莎怀孕了 |
[33:37] | Hey, I said this was a secret. | 我说了这是秘密 |
[33:38] | No, it’s not a secret. | 这不是秘密 |
[33:39] | It’s a bombshell, | 这就像颗炸弹 |
[33:40] | like in “Nuke-u-lar.” | 就像《拦截科弹》里一样[汉娜发音错误] |
[33:42] | It’s “Nuclear.” | 是《拦截核弹》 |
[33:44] | “Nuke-le-ar.” | 《拦截核弹》 |
[33:46] | Okay, whatever. It’s still a disaster movie. | 无所谓 反正是灾难片 |
[33:48] | I know. | 我明白 |
[33:49] | Can you imagine Melissa pregnant? | 你能想象梅丽莎怀孕吗 |
[33:51] | Or even worse, Melissa as a mom? | 或者 梅丽莎成为母亲 |
[33:53] | I’ve never once heard Melissa talk about kids. | 我从没听她谈论过小孩 |
[33:56] | Now she wants to have this huge family? | 现在她居然想拥有一个大家庭 |
[33:57] | He’s totally manipulating her. | 她已经完全被他掌控了 |
[34:00] | Manipulating her? | 被掌控 |
[34:01] | Spence, your sister’s a bad-ass. | 斯宾塞 你姐姐可不是什么好人 |
[34:04] | I don’t know what we’re gonna find, | 我不知道我们会发现什么 |
[34:05] | but I have to see what’s inside those boxes. | 但我想看那些盒子里到底藏着什么秘密 |
[34:11] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[34:13] | Hey. | 怎么了 |
[34:17] | I didn’t even get to say goodbye. | 我都没来得及告别 |
[34:20] | To who? | 和谁 |
[34:21] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[34:23] | Em, where is she going? | 她要去哪儿 |
[34:25] | They’re sending her to Juvie Camp, | 他们要把她送到青少年管戒中心 |
[34:27] | for three months. | 整整三个月 |
[34:29] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[34:32] | My mother. | 我妈干的好事 |
[34:33] | That’s what happened. | 就是这样 |
[35:19] | Step aside, please. | 请站到旁边来 |
[35:20] | Somebody set me up, okay? | 有人陷害我 |
[35:21] | You’ll have to explain this one, Mr. Kahn. | 你得好好解释这件事 卡恩先生 |
[35:23] | You have to believe me. | 你们得相信我 |
[35:25] | You stole the answers to three midterms, | 你偷了三次期中考的答案 |
[35:28] | Mr. Kahn. | 卡恩先生 |
[35:29] | I can’t imagine ever believing in you again. | 这让我怎么再相信你 |
[35:32] | This is really unacceptable, | 我无法容忍这种行为 |
[35:34] | and I’m really, really disappointed in you. | 我对你十分失望 |
[35:50] | A代表的是艾莉森 不是外行人 [这两个单词都是A开头] | |
[36:03] | I don’t know who are more afraid of. | 我搞不清楚该害怕谁了 |
[36:05] | “A” the bitch who tried to flatten Hanna, of– | 是撞伤了汉娜的混蛋A |
[36:09] | or “A” our new “Frien-emy.” | 还是亦敌亦友的A |
[36:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:18] | “A” saved my relationship. | A拯救了我的爱情 |
[36:21] | Yeah, well, “A” tried to kill me. | 但A差点杀了我 |
[36:23] | Because “A” thought you saw her. | 因为A以为你看到她了 |
[36:25] | “A” clearly knows now that you didn’t. | 但A现在该知道你没有 |
[36:29] | So, the law of cosines is an extension of | 所以余弦定律是勾股定理 |
[36:31] | the pythagorean theorem to the arbitrary angles… | 对任意角度的延伸 |
[36:33] | Uh, English, please. | 请说人话 谢谢 |
[36:36] | It’s nice to see the posse together again. | 真高兴看到你们姐妹淘又在一起了 |
[36:39] | The posse? | 姐妹淘 |
[36:41] | This is me playing nice, Aria. | 这是我在向你们示好 艾瑞亚 |
[36:43] | Spencer and I have called a truce. | 我和斯宾塞已经和好了 |
[36:46] | Oh, well, I’ll play along. | 那好吧 那我就配合一下 |
[36:49] | How does it feel to be married? | 嫁人的感觉如何 |
[36:50] | It feels like… | 感觉就好像 |
[36:52] | I don’t have to try so hard all the time, | 我不必再一直劳劳碌碌了 |
[36:54] | like things are settled. | 就好像一切都尘埃落定 |
[36:56] | Yeah. That’s how my mom felt | 是的 我爸和伊莎贝尔有外遇前 |
[36:58] | before my dad met Isabelle. | 我妈也是这么想的 |
[37:00] | One thing I don’t need to worry about | 有一件事是我绝对不用担心的 |
[37:02] | is Ian looking at other women. | 就是伊恩会偷看其他女人 |
[37:07] | You ready, wife? | 准备好了吗 老婆 |
[37:08] | I am, my handsome husband. | 好了 我英俊潇洒的丈夫 |
[37:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:26] | There is something that I need to show you, in my room. | 我有点东西想给你看 就在我房间 |
[37:29] | Wait, no. | 等下 别急 |
[37:30] | I think she should find it herself. | 我觉得应该让她自己去找 |
[37:33] | I agree, but first… | 我同意 但是在这之前 |
[37:42] | There. | 好了 |
[37:43] | Now you can go. | 现在可以去了 |
[37:50] | Go. Go. | 快去啊 |
[38:09] | I thought you were gone! | 我还以为你已经走了 |
[38:11] | I’m leaving in the morning. | 我明天早上动身 |
[38:13] | I’m so sorry, Maya. | 我很抱歉 玛雅 |
[38:15] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[38:17] | Don’t say that. It’s not true. | 别这样说 不是这样的 |
[38:22] | I’ve left you, like, a hundred messages. | 我给你留了 将近一百条留言 |
[38:26] | And when you didn’t call me back, | 你没回我电话 |
[38:28] | I thought that you were mad at me. | 我还以为你在生我的气 |
[38:32] | My parents blocked my phone. | 我的父母把我的手机关机了 |
[38:36] | How did you get here? | 那你是怎么过来的 |
[38:38] | I’d say it took a village… | 我会说我动用了整个镇子 |
[38:42] | and a very tall ladder. | 还有一个高高的梯子 |
[38:51] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[38:54] | Look at this. | 快看这个 |
[38:56] | Everyone kept that. | 每个人都留着呢 |
[39:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:11] | You guys, look. Really? | 姑娘们 快看 不是吧 |
[39:13] | It’s fine. | 这挺好的 |
[39:21] | You know, I am officially jealous of Emily’s love life. | 说真的 我真嫉妒艾米丽的感情生活 |
[40:00] | We’ve got comic books, more comic books, | 我们找到了些漫画书 还是漫画书 |
[40:04] | and… more comic books. | 还有 还是漫画书 |
[40:07] | Evidence of geekdom, but not a crime. | 这只能证明他是个宅男 不是罪犯 |
[40:12] | Thank you guys so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[40:23] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[40:26] | You’ll be back soon. | 你马上就会回来的 |
[40:48] | I don’t even know how to thank you guys. | 我不知道要怎么感谢你们 |
[40:50] | Tonight was the best gift anyone could have ever given me. | 今晚是我收到的最好的礼物 |
[40:54] | Where are they sending her? | 他们要把她送到哪里去 |
[40:56] | Someplace called true north. | 一个叫”正北”的地方 |
[40:58] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[41:00] | Is it bad? | 那里很不好吗 |
[41:01] | They sent Betsy Berger there for huffing spray paint. | 贝齐·伯格曾因为乱涂鸦被送去那儿 |
[41:03] | She came back as a drummer in a gospel band. | 她回来后成了福音乐队的鼓手 |
[41:07] | Maya’s an amazing person, Em. | 玛雅是个很棒的人 艾米 |
[41:09] | She’s– she’s gonna be fine. | 她 她会平安无事的 |
[41:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:14] | Did you guys find anything? | 你们找到什么有用的线索没 |
[41:17] | We’ve looked through every box | 我们把每个箱子都翻了个底朝天 |
[41:18] | and found a big, fat nothing. | 结果连个影子都没找到 |
[41:33] | “Don’t say I never gave you anything. | 别说我没有给过你们线索 |
[41:35] | Turn on your computer. -A.'” | 打开电脑 -A |
[41:47] | If the girls knew I was seeing you, | 如果那群小丫头知道我来见你 |
[41:48] | oh, my god, they’d never shut up about it. | 天啊 她们肯定会说个没完没了的 |
[41:51] | This is the video Cooper showed us. | 这是库珀给我们放过的那段视频 |
[41:52] | I wish they were more mature, but… | 我希望她们成熟一点 但是 |
[41:57] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[42:00] | I have to get back before they wake up. | 我要在她们醒之前赶回去 |
[42:03] | I know you want to kiss me. | 我知道你想吻我 |
[42:14] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[42:17] | Come closer. | 靠近点 |
[43:18] | Do you see anything? | 你们看见什么没 |
[43:20] | My torch dies. | 我的电筒没电了 |
[43:22] | Let’s go back | 我们回去吧 |