时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Who does not want a big, slobbering beast | 谁会不喜欢一只流着口水 |
[00:05] | who can catch a ball in the end zone? | 又会叼球的大傻狗呢 |
[00:07] | That’s it. | 我受够了 |
[00:09] | I am being honest with you. I have a boyfriend. | 老实告诉你 我有男朋友了 |
[00:12] | And I think you deserve a better boyfriend. | 我觉得你该有个更好的男友 |
[00:14] | Your friend left her backpack here. | 你朋友把背包落在我们家了 |
[00:16] | I returned it to her parents. | 我把它送还给她的家长了 |
[00:17] | Are you doing drugs with her? | 你在跟她一起吸大麻吗 |
[00:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[00:20] | – Are you stoned? – No! | -你嗨了吧 -没有 |
[00:21] | So what were you and Noel Kahn talking about today? | 你今天和诺埃尔·卡恩都聊些什么呢 |
[00:24] | Just telling me about some stupid rumor he had heard. | 他就跟我聊些他听说的传闻 |
[00:26] | – What kind of rumor? – The English teacher– | -什么样的传闻 -英语老师 |
[00:28] | You know, the one that you think is so great? | 就是你觉得蛮不错的那个 |
[00:30] | He’s having a thing with one of his students. | 跟他的某个学生在闹绯闻 |
[00:32] | We were days away from a foreclosure. | 我们的房子差点就被没收了 |
[00:35] | This is our lifeline, and I will pay it all back. | 这是咱的救命稻草 我会全部还回去的 |
[00:37] | Well, if the bank finds out about your unauthorized loan, | 如果银行发现这笔未批准的的贷款 |
[00:40] | That’s like a felony, right? | 应该算是重罪了 对吧 |
[00:41] | It’s only a felony if they find out. | 那也得他们发现了才行 |
[00:48] | “Don’t say I never gave you anything. | 别说我没有给过你们线索 |
[00:50] | Turn on your computer. A.” | 打开电脑 -A |
[00:54] | If the girls knew I was seeing you, | 如果那群小丫头知道我来见你 |
[00:56] | Oh, my god, they’d never shut up about it. | 天啊 她们肯定会说个没完的 |
[01:00] | I wish they were more mature, but… | 我希望她们成熟一点 但是 |
[01:03] | we don’t have a lot of time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[01:05] | I have to get back before they wake up. | 我要在她们醒之前赶回去 |
[01:09] | I know you wanna kiss me. | 我知道你想吻我 |
[01:11] | She doesn’t even look scared. | 她看上去好像一点都不害怕 |
[01:14] | Did Alison ever look scared? | 艾莉森什么时候怕过 |
[01:22] | Come closer. | 靠近点 |
[01:41] | He pushed her, didn’t he? | 他推了她一把 是不是 |
[01:43] | All that mumbling and groaning, | 那些含糊的声音和呻吟 |
[01:45] | maybe she was gripping the ground because she was– | 她抓了一把土也许是因为她… |
[01:47] | Looking for a weapon to defend herself? | 找武器自卫吗 |
[01:49] | Why are you snapping at me? | 你干嘛对我这么没好气 |
[01:50] | I’m just trying to give your creepy brother an out. | 我只是想给你的变态哥哥找个台阶下 |
[01:52] | In-law, okay? Ian is my creepy brother-in-law. | 姐夫好不好 伊恩是我的变态姐夫 |
[01:55] | Okay, whatever he is, he just | 好了 不管怎么称呼 他刚刚 |
[01:56] | married your sister, and he might be a killer. | 娶了你姐姐 而他或许是个杀人犯 |
[01:58] | This definitely proves that he was with her the night she died. | 这肯定能证明她死的那晚是跟他在一起的 |
[02:01] | Can we just watch this video one more time | 我们能不能再看一遍这段视频 |
[02:04] | and figure out what they’re saying? | 搞清楚他们说的什么 |
[02:05] | No, please. I can’t watch this again. | 别 求你们了 我没法再看一遍 |
[02:08] | Yeah, Em’s right. Let’s just give it a rest. | 对 艾米说得对 我们冷静一下吧 |
[02:14] | Is anybody else freezing? | 你们觉得冷吗 |
[02:16] | I’ll make some hot chocolate. | 我去冲点巧克力热饮 |
[02:18] | Hot chocolate? What is this, Camp Tamarack? | 巧克力热饮 这儿是落叶松营地吗 |
[02:20] | We can’t just sit around singing kumbaya. | 我们不能这样干坐着祈祷啊 |
[02:22] | We have to hand over that video. | 我们得把那段视频交出去 |
[02:24] | What video? | 什么视频 |
[02:27] | Uh, Hanna rented Tootsie, | 汉娜租了盘《窈窕淑男》 |
[02:29] | but she left it at home. | 不过忘在家里了 |
[02:31] | Oh, well, you’re welcome to hang with us in the barn. | 欢迎你们到谷仓和我们一起玩啊 |
[02:33] | Your sister picked some chick flick on demand. | 你姐姐挑了些言情片 |
[02:37] | Where do we keep the popcorn? | 爆米花放在哪里了 |
[02:39] | – That drawer. – Oh. Okay. | -那个抽屉 -好的 |
[02:44] | Oh, Emily, by the way, I’ve been meaning to ask you, | 对了 艾米丽 我一直想问你来着 |
[02:46] | you ready to trade your goggles in for a field hockey stick? | 你愿意用护目镜换曲棍球棒吗 |
[02:49] | Yeah, we could use some speed on offense. | 这样我们就能加快进攻速度了 |
[02:51] | – Right, Spence? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 斯宾塞 -嗯 |
[02:52] | Thanks, I’m still into swimming. | 谢了 我还是喜欢游泳 |
[02:56] | Well, you wouldn’t be if you | 你要是看见他们每周 |
[02:57] | saw what they skimmed out of that pool every week. | 从泳池里抽出来的东西 就不这么想了 |
[03:03] | What’s up? Did I walk into the middle of a chick flick? | 怎么了 我打扰你们看言情片了吗 |
[03:08] | Okay, I get it– no guys allowed. | 好吧 我懂了 男士止步 |
[03:16] | God, that was close. | 天啊 太险了 |
[03:17] | Spencer, how can you even sleep here, | 斯宾塞 他就住在你屋后 |
[03:20] | knowing that he’s living in your backyard? | 你怎么睡得着觉啊 |
[03:22] | We have to give that tape to the police…tonight. | 我们得把视频交给警方 今晚就去 |
[03:26] | And when they ask us where we got it? | 他们要是问我们这视频从哪来的呢 |
[03:28] | Forgot the salt. | 忘了拿盐 |
[04:05] | Okay, does this look even? | 好了 两边齐了没 |
[04:08] | Earth to Hanna. | 呼叫汉娜 |
[04:10] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么事 |
[04:11] | Oh, uh, yeah, it’s fine. | 行 挺好的 |
[04:14] | Okay, remind me, how come | 对了 请问 为什么 |
[04:16] | you’re the chair of the decorating committee, | 你是装饰部的主席 |
[04:18] | and we’re the one’s decorating? | 干活的却是我们 |
[04:20] | I can’t climb up there. | 我爬不上去 |
[04:21] | I’m saving my one good leg for tomorrow night. | 明晚还得靠我那条健康的腿 |
[04:25] | Hanna, the printer guy needs to be paid. | 汉娜 打印的钱还没付 |
[04:27] | Did you order six Baracks and no Michelles? | 你是不是订了六张奥巴马 没订米歇尔 |
[04:29] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:30] | Tell him no michelles, no money. | 告诉他 没有米歇尔 就没有打印费 |
[04:32] | Uh, maybe you should tell him. | 要不你跟他说 |
[04:34] | He says this is what you ordered. | 他说你就是这么订的 |
[04:36] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[04:39] | Oh, and it’s a little low on the left. | 对了 左边有点低 |
[04:42] | Can we just break her other leg? | 我们把她另一条腿也打断吧 |
[04:46] | Hey, are we still doing this at lunch? | 午饭时还要执行计划吗 |
[04:50] | If by “this,” you mean taking your laptop to the police, | 如果”计划”是指把你的笔记本交给警方 |
[04:53] | then, yes, we are. | 那么 对 计划不变 |
[04:55] | But no one called over there, right? | 但是还没人给他们打过电话 对吧 |
[04:56] | They don’t know that we’re coming. | 他们不知道我们要去 |
[04:57] | What’s with the cold feet? | 你想临阵退缩吗 |
[04:59] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[05:01] | I was up all night thinking. | 我想了一夜 |
[05:04] | What if this is a setup? | 万一这是陷阱呢 |
[05:07] | “A” could’ve planted this video on my laptop, | A将这段视频放入我的电脑中 |
[05:09] | knowing that we would turn it in. | 他肯定知道我们会将这段视频交出去的 |
[05:10] | Guys, let’s not try to second-guess “A.” | 姑娘们 我们别再试图揣测A的想法了 |
[05:13] | We’ve been there. We ended up scared of an old con | 我们已经走到这一步了 到最后却发现 |
[05:15] | who turned out to be just | 我们害怕的只不过是个 |
[05:17] | a jealous freak looking for a better grade. | 想要个好成绩的变态 |
[05:19] | Yeah, let’s not forget “A” | 没错 但是也别忘了A |
[05:21] | also tried to kill Hanna for knowing too much. | 就是因为汉娜知道的太多 而想杀了她 |
[05:24] | We could be walking into a trap. | 我们可以假装掉入陷阱 |
[05:26] | You are already living in it. | 你已经活在这个陷阱中了 |
[05:27] | No. Ian… might have done other stuff, | 不 伊恩 可能是做过某些事 |
[05:33] | But he’s not “A.” | 但他不是A |
[05:35] | There’s no way he’d want us knowing this video even exists. | 他不可能想让我们知道这段视频的存在 |
[05:38] | But it does, and the police need to know | 但我们知道了 警察也应该知道 |
[05:40] | what happened to Alison that night. | 那晚艾莉森出了什么事 |
[05:42] | Toby gave Alison his sweater before she saw Ian, | 托比在她去见伊恩之前就把外套给她了 |
[05:45] | and Toby shouldn’t go to jail for a crime he didn’t commit. | 托比不该为莫须有的罪名而去蹲监狱 |
[05:50] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[05:52] | Hey, I’ll drive you to the station during lunch. | 我午饭的时候载你过去吧 |
[06:00] | Hey, how’d it go? | 事情办得怎么样 |
[06:01] | Not well. | 不怎么好 |
[06:02] | You know, I should call the shop and get him fired. | 我应该打个电话去他店里炒了他 |
[06:06] | How much do you think he makes an hour? | 你觉得他每小时能挣多少钱 |
[06:08] | What you should do is have him sponsor you for the dance. | 你只需要让他赞助你参加舞会就行了 |
[06:11] | Ask the manager to pony up a couple hundred bucks. | 叫经理给你几百块钱嘛 |
[06:13] | How much have you raised? | 你筹了多少了 |
[06:14] | Some, not a lot. | 有一些了 不是很多 |
[06:16] | Your mom’s gonna throw down, though, right? | 你妈妈肯定不会帮你的 对吧 |
[06:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:18] | Have her pass that at work. | 她肯定会放弃这个去工作 |
[06:20] | That’s what my mom did. | 我妈妈就是这么做的 |
[06:21] | Hey, do you think your mom | 对了 你觉得你妈妈还会 |
[06:22] | would hire me again to work at the dental office? | 雇我在牙科办公室工作吗 |
[06:24] | Oh, I wouldn’t go there. | 我是不会这么做的 |
[06:26] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:27] | Hanna, you threatened a kid with a drill bit. | 汉娜 你可是用钻头威胁过小孩子的 |
[06:29] | He aimed at me for rinse-and-spit! | 是他先朝我吐漱口水的 |
[06:31] | Look, if you don’t have enough pledges, | 听着 如果你的抵押物不够的话 |
[06:33] | you can split some of my sponsorship money. | 你可以先分一点我的赞助金 |
[06:35] | No. No, it’s not that. | 不不 不是这样的 |
[06:37] | It’s just I’m saving up for some earrings. | 我只是想攒钱买耳环 |
[06:40] | They’re crazy expensive. | 那耳环实在是贵得要死 |
[06:41] | So can you just ask her? Please? | 你能问问她吗 求你了 |
[06:44] | Sure, but if I were you, | 当然 但如果我是你的话 |
[06:45] | I’d keep looking. | 我会再去找找别的活 |
[06:52] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[06:54] | Simone? What are you doing here? | 西蒙 你到这儿来干嘛 |
[06:59] | I wanted to surprise you. | 我想给你个惊喜 |
[07:01] | She’s in town visiting her parents, | 她到城里来看她的父母 |
[07:03] | so I hijacked her. | 于是我就把她给劫过来了 |
[07:04] | Mom, I don’t need a babysitter anymore. | 妈妈 人家已经不再需要保姆陪了 |
[07:07] | No, but my first period english class does. | 是的 但是我的第一堂英语课需要人陪 |
[07:10] | Your mom invited me to speak to her classes. | 你妈妈邀请我去她的课上发言 |
[07:13] | You know, try to convince them that there’s life after Rosewood. | 说服他们在玫瑰镇之外也有生活 |
[07:15] | And it’s actually a very impressive life. | 事实上 还是非常让人印象深刻的生活 |
[07:18] | Guess who is now a published author? | 猜猜谁现在是个出版作家了 |
[07:20] | What?! That’s fantastic! | 什么 真是太棒了 |
[07:22] | Okay, okay, slow down. | 行了 行了 别激动 |
[07:23] | Two short stories and an online journal, | 我只是写了两个短篇小说和一部网络日志 |
[07:25] | and your mom thinks I’m J.K. Rowling. | 你妈妈就觉得我是JK·罗琳了 |
[07:27] | Mom, why didn’t you tell me Simone was coming? | 妈妈 你怎么没告诉我西蒙要来呢 |
[07:29] | Well, because some of us can keep a secret. | 因为我能保守秘密 |
[07:31] | It’s so weird to be back in this building. | 回到这座房子感觉怪怪的 |
[07:34] | I came in and went right into auto-pilot, | 我一进来就好像变成了自动驾驶一样 |
[07:35] | walked straight to my old locker. | 不由自主地就走向了我以前的储物柜 |
[07:37] | Oh, don’t tell me you miss it. | 别跟我说你想它了 |
[07:38] | I do. | 我确实想它了 |
[07:39] | It’s twice the size of my apartment in New York. | 它可是我纽约公寓里的那个两倍大 |
[07:40] | Well, I mean, do you have to leave | 对了 在我妈妈的课程结束之后 |
[07:42] | after my mom’s class? | 你就得离开吗 |
[07:43] | You should come to mine, too. | 你也该来参加一下我的课程 |
[07:44] | Hanna, Spencer, Emily– | 汉娜 斯宾塞 艾米丽 |
[07:45] | We’re all in the same english class. | 我们都在同一个英语班上 |
[07:47] | Oh, why didn’t I think of that? That’s a great idea. | 我怎么没想到呢 真是个好主意 |
[07:49] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[07:52] | Your mom tells me that you kept | 你妈妈告诉我说 |
[07:54] | quite an intense journal while you were away. | 你出去的那段时间里 一直坚持写日记 |
[07:56] | Yeah, well, I had to do something. | 没错 我总得找点事做做啊 |
[07:58] | It was Iceland. | 那可是在冰岛 |
[07:59] | The sun went down in October, and it came back up in March. | 太阳在十月下山 又在三月重新升起 |
[08:01] | Don’t diss it. There might be a | 别说得这么随便 这在别的地方 |
[08:02] | really good story in there somewhere. | 可能是个非常棒的故事 |
[08:04] | No. No, I doubt it. | 不会的 我对此深表怀疑 |
[08:06] | And when you win that Pulitzer, you better thank me. | 当你赢得普利策奖之时 你最好感谢我 |
[08:09] | I made you turn off the O.C. | 是我给你关了《橘子郡男孩》 |
[08:10] | And read Wuthering Heights. | 让你去读《呼啸山庄》 |
[08:11] | It wasn’t Wuthering Heights, it was The Exorcist. | 不是《呼啸山庄》 是《驱魔人》 |
[08:14] | Okay, volume. Mother on campus. | 好了 小点声 你妈妈过来了 |
[08:16] | Okay, so we’re all set. | 好了 我们都准备好了 |
[08:18] | Mr. Fitz is in, | 费兹老师也来 |
[08:19] | and, Simone, you are booked till lunch. | 西蒙 你一直到午餐前都被占用了 |
[08:22] | If you have time for a cup of coffee while you’re in town, | 如果你在城里有时间喝杯咖啡的话 |
[08:24] | I think he would really like to pick your brain. | 我觉得他一定能帮你提提神 |
[08:26] | Say yes. He’s very single and very handsome. | 你就答应了吧 他可是个单身帅哥哦 |
[08:32] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[08:37] | Yes, I heard what you said, but can I at least– | 是的 我听到你的话了 但就向她 |
[08:40] | Can I at least say hello to her? | 我就向她问声好也不行吗 |
[08:43] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[08:47] | Was that your mom? | 是你妈妈的电话吗 |
[08:48] | No, Maya’s prison guard at true north. | 玛雅在正北的看守 |
[08:52] | How’s she holding up? | 她还好吗 |
[08:53] | Wouldn’t know. They won’t let me talk to her. | 不知道 他们没让我和她说话 |
[08:55] | Why not? What do they have her doing over there in those woods? | 为什么 他们让她在那树林里干什么呢 |
[08:58] | Building a log cabin? | 建造小木屋吗 |
[08:59] | Building character. | 塑造性格 |
[09:01] | And now they’ve taken her phone away | 现在他们拿走了她的电话 |
[09:03] | and reprogrammed it so only her parents can call. | 重新设置为只允许她的父母打入 |
[09:06] | No texts, no emails– no nothing. | 没有短信 没有电邮 什么都没有 |
[09:10] | Give me your phone. | 把手机给我 |
[09:12] | What? | 什么 |
[09:13] | Give it to me. | 给我就是了 |
[09:14] | You’ll get it back, | 我会还你的 |
[09:15] | and then you can call your honey 24-7. | 到时候你就能随时给她打电话了 |
[09:22] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[09:24] | Not what, who. | 不是什么 是谁 |
[09:28] | That new kid? | 那个新来的吗 |
[09:29] | I don’t wanna go there. I heard he’s sketchy. | 我可不想找他 听说他很粗鲁 |
[09:31] | Look, Sean gave him 20 bucks, | 上次肖恩给了他20美元 |
[09:33] | he totally upgraded his phone– | 就把手机完全升级了 |
[09:34] | more memory, new apps. | 扩了内存 加了软件 |
[09:36] | He’ll hook you up. | 他会让你满意的 |
[09:37] | I don’t even know his name. | 可我连他的名字都不知道 |
[09:39] | Em, he doesn’t want a “Thank you” card, he wants cash. | 艾米 他要的不是感恩卡 而是现金 |
[09:49] | Oh. Hey, Lucas. | 你好 卢卡斯 |
[10:01] | Wouldn’t have even recognized her. | 我差点认不出她了 |
[10:03] | When’s the last time you saw Simone? Huh? | 你上次见Simone是什么时候 |
[10:06] | Oh, I don’t know. It’s been a while. | 我也不知道 有一阵子了吧 |
[10:08] | Well, she must be doing pretty | 如果真能给我们赞助 |
[10:10] | well if she’s willing to sponsor all four of us. | 她现在一定混得不错吧 |
[10:13] | Come on, Han. You can look at “Help wanted” on the way over. | 快点 汉 路上再看兼职信息吧 |
[10:15] | I hear Rosewood P.D. is hiring. | 听说玫瑰镇警局在招人 |
[10:17] | Well, I do have experience with them, just the wrong kind. | 我倒是跟他们合作过 只是方式不一样 |
[10:20] | Okay, come on, we have to go. We only have 45 minutes. | 好了 要走了 只有45分钟了 |
[10:25] | Wait, hold on. What’s this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[10:30] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[10:31] | How come it shows your music library’s online | 你的笔记本明明在包里 |
[10:33] | when your laptop’s on your shoulder? | 这里怎么显示你的音乐库在线 |
[10:35] | Look, isn’t that your playlist? | 这不是你的播放列表吗 |
[10:38] | What? | 什么 |
[10:44] | Why are you carrying a yearbook? | 你带年鉴干嘛 |
[10:46] | I’m not. | 不是我带的 |
[10:47] | Where’s your laptop? | 你的笔记本呢 |
[10:48] | It’s in my bag, except it’s not. | 应该在我包里的 但没了 |
[10:52] | This is insane. This bag | 这不可能 今天早上 |
[10:53] | has been plastered to my side all morning. | 这包一直在我身边 |
[10:56] | What about p.E.? | 上体育课时呢 |
[10:57] | It was in my gym locker, but no one else has that combo. | 在衣柜里 但只有我知道密码啊 |
[11:00] | The coaches do. | 教练知道 |
[11:02] | Ian must’ve heard us last night. | 伊恩昨天一定听见我们谈话了 |
[11:04] | Well, if he did, then he knows what’s on there. | 那他一定知道电脑里有什么了 |
[11:06] | If he has my laptop… | 如果是他拿了我的电脑 |
[11:08] | He knows we’ve seen what’s on there, too. | 他就知道我们也看过电脑里的东西了 |
[11:19] | Caleb, wait up. | 凯勒 等一下 |
[11:22] | Didn’t you see me wave at you? | 没看见我跟你招手吗 |
[11:24] | I saw you. You need something? | 看见了 找我帮忙吗 |
[11:26] | My phone– is it done? | 我的手机 搞定没 |
[11:28] | Did you crack the code or not? | 密码破解了吗 |
[11:30] | Hey, let’s do this monday. | 我星期一帮你弄吧 |
[11:31] | You said it’d be ready today. | 你说过今天就弄好的 |
[11:33] | I said I would make it happen. | 我说我会破解 |
[11:34] | I don’t give dates, all right. | 我没说几时弄好 懂了吗 |
[11:35] | You want speedy delivery, call Best Buy. | 你要是想快点 找百思买吧 |
[11:37] | What if I give you 40 more bucks? | 如果我多给你40美元 |
[11:39] | Would that make it happen any faster? | 能不能快点 |
[11:41] | Let me put it this way… | 这么说吧 |
[11:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:45] | Yo, not here. | 噢 这里不行 |
[11:47] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:51] | So what’s the rush? | 怎么这么急 |
[11:53] | I wanna speak to my friend tonight. | 今晚要找我朋友聊天 |
[11:56] | Where is she, rehab? | 她在哪 戒毒所吗 |
[11:57] | It’s not rehab, it’s more like… | 不是戒毒所 应该说是 |
[12:00] | Who told you it was rehab? | 谁跟你说是戒毒所的 |
[12:02] | Nice cushy town like this? | 像这里一样舒适的小镇吗 |
[12:04] | I’m guessing rehad is the new boarding school. | 我觉得戒毒所算得上新型的寄读学校了 |
[12:06] | Well, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[12:07] | She’s not a pothead. | 她又不是瘾君子 |
[12:08] | She shouldn’t even be there. | 不该去那种地方的 |
[12:11] | Where did you move here from? | 你是从哪来的 |
[12:13] | Why do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[12:15] | Why can’t you tell me? | 就不能告诉我吗 |
[12:16] | I didn’t say I couldn’t. | 我没说不能 |
[12:18] | It just might cost you an extra 40 bucks. | 不过要再付40美元 |
[12:21] | All right, fine. | 好了 行了 |
[12:22] | I’ll give you a discount. | 给你打个折吧 |
[12:23] | You can hear my whole life story | 请我吃个奶酪辣热狗 |
[12:25] | for a chili cheese dog. | 我把我的人生经历都讲给你听 |
[12:26] | You don’t have time to eat. You have a deadline. | 你没空吃东西了 今天要交货了 |
[12:30] | I chew fast. | 我吃得很快的 |
[12:34] | Susan, I know your inventory back and forth. | 苏珊 我对你的存活清单非常熟悉 |
[12:38] | If you could just give me one shot. | 你就给我一次机会吧 |
[12:41] | Look, I think you’re terrific, Hanna. | 汉娜 我知道你很能干 |
[12:44] | If it were up to me, I’d love to hire you, | 要是我做决定 我一定雇你 |
[12:46] | But my boss would kill me. | 但老板可饶不了我 |
[12:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:52] | Your mother owes us some money. | 你妈还欠我们钱呢 |
[12:55] | Um, well, maybe I could work it off. | 那我可以打工还钱 |
[12:58] | Honey, there are not enough days in the week. | 亲爱的 一星期就那么几天 |
[13:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:23] | How’d it go? Did you get it? | 怎么样 雇你了吗 |
[13:25] | They said they’d call. | 他们让我等电话 |
[13:27] | Well, someone’s going to hire you eventually. | 总会有人雇你的 |
[13:30] | Relax, it’s a pair of earrings. | 放轻松 只是一对耳环罢了 |
[13:32] | Just ask your mom for a bigger allowance. | 找你妈多要点钱啊 |
[13:34] | Can we just go? Please? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[13:37] | 不想让妈妈蹲大牢吗 我有份工作给你 -A | |
[13:55] | Is this a bad time? | 你不方便吗 |
[13:56] | No, no, I just, uh… | 不 不 |
[13:58] | I know, I know. It was impulsive. | 我知道 我来得太突然了 |
[14:00] | I should’ve called. | 我应该事先打个电话的 |
[14:02] | I know that’s our deal, | 我知道我们有言在先 |
[14:03] | But I just figured it’s a saturday morning, | 但我想现在是礼拜六早上 |
[14:05] | you got a stack of papers to grade, | 你有一大堆的论文要批改 |
[14:07] | and we’re not really gonna get a chance to talk tonight at the dance. | 而且今晚舞会上 我们也没什么机会说话 |
[14:10] | I wasn’t working. | 我没在工作 |
[14:13] | I was actually reading one of Simone’s short stories. | 我正在看西蒙写的一个小故事 |
[14:18] | How is it? | 写得怎样 |
[14:19] | It’s really good. She’s talented. | 非常不错 她真是才华横溢 |
[14:21] | I figure I should read one before I meet with her… | 我想在和她出去喝咖啡之前 我应该 |
[14:24] | for coffee. | 先拜读一篇她的作品 |
[14:26] | So you’re meeting with her now? | 那你现在要去和她见面吗 |
[14:27] | At noon. Crap. | 约的是中午 糟了 |
[14:30] | It’s 11:30 already. | 已经十一点半了 |
[14:33] | You didn’t mention you were doing this. | 你怎么没跟我提过这事 |
[14:35] | Well, your mother was pretty persistent, | 你母亲特别地坚持 |
[14:37] | and I couldn’t exactly tell her I was seeing someone. | 我又不能跟她直说 我有交往对象了 |
[14:40] | Oh, of course. | 是啊 当然了 |
[14:42] | You’re okay with this, right? | 你不会介意的 是吧 |
[14:44] | Yeah, why wouldn’t I be? | 是的 怎么会呢 |
[14:46] | I mean, you should be seen out in public | 你应该在公共场合 |
[14:48] | with someone closer to your own age. | 多和同龄人呆在一起 |
[14:51] | It’s just coffee, all right. | 只是喝杯咖啡 没什么大不了的 |
[14:53] | No, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[14:55] | So should I just stay here, wait for you till you get back? | 那我就待在这儿 等你回来吗 |
[15:01] | I could just read or clean out your refrigerator. | 我可以看看书 帮你清理清理冰箱 |
[15:05] | There’s nothing in it. | 冰箱里什么东西都没有 |
[15:10] | Well, there’s this. | 现在有这个了 |
[15:26] | You should probably go first, | 你最好先出门 |
[15:28] | And I’ll count to 50. | 然后我数到五十后再走 |
[15:45] | Oh, hey there. | 嗨 你好 |
[15:46] | Hey. | 你好 |
[15:51] | You haven’t seen my laptop anywhere, have you? | 你看到我的笔记本电脑了吗 |
[15:56] | I’ve got this paper due monday, | 里面有我周一要交的论文 |
[15:58] | and I can’t find it anywhere. | 但我到处都找不到它了 |
[15:59] | Hmm. I mean, you had it the other night, right? | 你那天晚上不是还在用吗 |
[16:02] | Weren’t you and your pals looking at it? | 当时你和你的姐妹们正一起在上面看什么呢 |
[16:04] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[16:05] | But I thought I brought it with me to school. | 但我以为我带着它去上学了 |
[16:10] | But you backup your files, right? | 你应该备份了电脑里的文件了吧 |
[16:12] | Yeah. Yeah, most of it, the important stuff. | 是的 大多数重要的都备份了 |
[16:16] | Well, I haven’t seen it. | 我没有见到过 |
[16:17] | Maybe it’s in the barn. You’re welcome to check. | 也许它在谷仓里 欢迎你来找 |
[16:20] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[16:21] | Hey, listen, do you want half of this? | 对了 你想分一半这个吗 |
[16:23] | We’re gonna need plenty of energy for tonight. | 我们需要为今晚储备好能量 |
[16:25] | We? You’re going to the dance? | 我们 你也要去舞会吗 |
[16:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:29] | Well, they asked me to chaperone. | 他们让我去担任舞会监护 |
[16:31] | Yeah, it was either that or spending a night in Philly | 要不我就得在费城呆上一个晚上 |
[16:33] | with Melissa and her business school friends. | 陪着梅丽莎和她商学院的朋友们 |
[16:35] | Yeah, school dance felt less painful. | 学校舞会没那么痛苦 |
[16:38] | And Melissa is okay with that? | 梅丽莎也同意了吗 |
[16:41] | Well, yeah, she knows it’s not my scene. | 是的 她知道我不好交际 |
[16:43] | I’m more comfortable here. | 我呆在这里更舒坦点 |
[16:46] | Or at least I used to be. | 起码我以前是这么觉得的 |
[16:52] | Why, what’s changed? | 怎么 现在变了吗 |
[16:54] | Well, you know how it is– small town, people gossip. | 你懂的 小地方 人言可畏 |
[16:59] | They think they know you, but they don’t. | 他们以为很了解你 其实不然 |
[17:01] | Who exactly are we talking about here? | 我们现在说的到底是谁 |
[17:05] | Listen, Spence, what do you say we put the past behind us? | 斯宾塞 我们就让过去的事过去吧 好吗 |
[17:09] | We’re living under the same roof now. | 我们现在生活在同一屋檐下 |
[17:10] | Let’s try and be a family. | 让我们试着成为一家人 |
[17:32] | You sure you wanna check your purse? | 你确定要检查一下你的包包吗 |
[17:34] | Yeah, why not? | 是的 为什么不呢 |
[17:35] | It’s sloshing. | 里面有液体晃动的声音 |
[17:37] | What do you have in there anyway? | 你包里到底带了什么东西 |
[17:39] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[17:40] | I just brought a little beverage | 我只是带了点饮料 |
[17:44] | in case the punch bowl has no punch. | 以防潘趣酒杯里没有潘趣酒 |
[17:46] | You brought a flask. | 你带了个酒壶 |
[17:48] | Jeez, Hanna. | 天哪 汉娜 |
[17:51] | At least fold your People magazine around it. | 至少你应该用《人物》周刊把它包起来 |
[18:29] | Excuse me. Bruce, how are you? | 借过 布鲁斯 你好啊 |
[18:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:46] | Hey, how are you? | 嗨 你们好 |
[18:50] | You’re sure your laptop’s in that bag? | 你确定你的笔记本在那个包里吗 |
[18:52] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能弄清楚 |
[18:53] | Why would he bring it to school | 为什么他会带到学校来 |
[18:54] | when he knows that we’re all gonna be here? | 他知道我们都在这里 |
[18:56] | Maybe he thought you’d bail out early, | 也许他以为你会提前离开 |
[18:57] | go home and snoop through his things. | 回家翻他的东西 |
[18:59] | Why don’t you? | 你怎么不这么干呢 |
[19:00] | Already did. | 我找过了 |
[19:01] | We need the bag. | 我们需要那个包 |
[19:02] | I know you’re all eager to get started, | 我知道你们都渴望舞会开始 |
[19:04] | but first the rules, all right? | 但是得先讲好规矩 好吗 |
[19:06] | Number one– there’s no stopping during the dances. | 第一 跳舞时不可以停下来 |
[19:09] | Your chaperones will be walking around, | 你们的监护人会在周围巡视 |
[19:10] | making sure you’re still moving. | 确保你们一直在动 |
[19:11] | What if he already erased the video? | 如果他已经删了那段视频怎么办 |
[19:13] | Well, then we know for sure | 那我们就可以确认 |
[19:14] | he’s hiding something, and we go to the police. | 他的确是在掩饰什么 我们就去报警 |
[19:17] | With a non-video? | 没有视频做证据 |
[19:18] | You think they’re gonna take our word for it? | 你认为警方会相信我们的话吗 |
[19:20] | Look, we saw what we saw. | 拜托 这是我们亲眼所见 |
[19:22] | Something went down between him and Alison, | 他和艾莉森之间有隐情 |
[19:24] | And he buried her in the yard to shut her up. | 他把她埋在院子里灭口 |
[19:26] | Now let’s get this party started! | 舞会现在开始 |
[19:41] | Oh, hey. I thought you had a faculty dinner. | 你怎么来了 学校不是要聚餐吗 |
[19:43] | Yeah, I did. It wrapped up early. | 没错 结束的早 |
[19:45] | So I thought I’d stop by and lend a hand. | 所以就过来看看能不能帮上忙 |
[19:48] | It’s not like we need to be avoiding each other, right? | 我们还没到避而不见的地步 是吧 |
[19:50] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[19:52] | All right then, where do you want me, boss? | 那就好 大老板需要我做些什么 |
[19:55] | Uh, how about the snack table? | 你负责点心桌吧 |
[19:58] | Sold. | 明白 |
[19:59] | Listen, I’ve been a little out of the loop this week, | 我有点搞不清状况 |
[20:02] | What exactly is a dance-a-thon? | 到底什么是舞会筹款 |
[20:04] | Well, you’re sponsoring Aria, right? | 你是赞助艾瑞亚对吧 |
[20:06] | Yeah, $10 a dance. | 没错 说跳一次10块钱 |
[20:07] | So if she makes it through 20 dances, | 如果跳满20次的话 |
[20:09] | You need to pony up $200 towards her class trip to D.C. | 你就得付200美元 送她去一趟华盛顿 |
[20:13] | Ella, we need you. | 埃拉 来一下 |
[20:15] | Snack table’s that way. To be continued. | 点心桌在那 回聊 |
[20:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:21] | Please tell me you did not request the Backstreet Boys? | 你不会又在点后街男孩的歌吧 |
[20:24] | Simone. | 西蒙 |
[20:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[20:28] | Do you not want me here? | 怎么 不想让我来吗 |
[20:29] | No. I mean, yes, of course I do. | 当然 当然想 |
[20:34] | Here you are. How awesome is that? | 你能来 真是太好了 |
[20:36] | Hey, I didn’t know you were coming to this. | 来了怎么不事先通知一声 |
[20:39] | Two days in a row? | 两天都搞突然袭击 |
[20:40] | Are you living in that locker? | 你是住在储物柜里还是怎么着 |
[20:43] | Ezra mentioned that he was on the chaperone shift, | 以斯拉说他今晚值班 |
[20:45] | So I decided to stop by. | 所以我就过来了 |
[20:46] | Oh, so you and Ezra had a nice time. | 看来你跟以斯拉进展挺快啊 |
[20:49] | He’s terrific. | 他很优秀 |
[20:51] | You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[20:52] | They did not have english teachers like that when I was here. | 我当年可没遇到这么好的英语老师 |
[21:02] | We’ve gotta get that key. | 我们得拿到钥匙 |
[21:28] | Hey. Do you have it? Where is it? | 搞定了吗 在哪 |
[21:33] | Wait, how much did you charge her? | 等等 你收她多少钱 |
[21:34] | It was a rush job. | 这是个急活 |
[21:36] | If you give it away for free, nobody would want it. | 如果不加价 没人会找你帮忙 |
[21:42] | I threw in some extra ringtones… on the house. | 我送了你几个铃声 免费的 |
[21:45] | Well, you should, | 这是你应该的 |
[21:46] | considering you charged her three times the normal amount. | 居然要她三倍价钱 |
[21:48] | That phone should answer itself and have a built-in lipstick. | 免费加个自动应答和摄像头还差不多 |
[21:51] | You have a problem? Call customer service. | 你有意见 打10086啊 |
[21:54] | You’re an ass, okay? You knew she was desperate, | 你真是个混蛋 明知她急着打电话 |
[21:56] | and you took advantage of her. | 还趁机敲她竹杠 |
[21:57] | Ever heard of suppy and demand? | 你没学过供求关系吗 |
[21:58] | Oh, always working an angle, aren’t you? | 明白了 你喜欢趁人之危 |
[22:00] | Like you’re not. | 搞的你不是一样 |
[22:02] | You don’t know the first thing about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[22:04] | No, you don’t know the first thing about you. | 错 是你不了解自己 |
[22:15] | 任务: 万人迷小姐 跟卢卡斯跳舞 200块一支 – A | |
[22:36] | Hey, he checked his jacket. | 他把夹克存那了 |
[22:38] | It’s number 62, and the key ring is in the pocket. | 是62号 号码在他口袋里 |
[22:51] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[22:52] | I feel bad. | 他真可怜 |
[22:53] | No one’s asking Lucas to dance. | 没人跟卢卡斯跳舞 |
[22:55] | He’s used to it. | 他习惯了 |
[22:57] | Well, so was I 40 pounds ago, | 我是胖姑娘的时候也没人跟我跳 |
[22:58] | but you were nice enough to make me feel included. | 怎么没见你嫌弃我啊 |
[23:00] | No comparison, you were sweet. | 没可比性 你多可爱啊 |
[23:02] | This kid’s looking to get bitch slapped every time he opens his mouth. | 那家伙张口就是一副欠扁样 |
[23:05] | Hey, it’s just a dance. | 一支舞而已嘛 |
[23:07] | You wanna pick a charity? Save a whale. | 想搞慈善 还不如救鲸鱼呢 |
[23:10] | One dance? | 就一支 |
[23:18] | – Ready for a dance break? – I’m working. | -能赏脸跳支舞吗 -我还要工作呢 |
[23:21] | Obama will still be in office by the time you get back. Come on. | 奥巴马在那跑不了的 |
[23:24] | I’m sure you can find somebody else to step on your feet. | 愿意跟你跳舞的大有人在 另谋高就去吧 |
[23:27] | Lucas, you’ve been treating me like a beg bug for weeks. | 卢卡斯 你干嘛老是跟我摆臭脸 |
[23:30] | We came here for a good cause and to have fun. | 我们是来找乐子的 |
[23:33] | Why can’t we have fun? I love this song. | 就跳支舞嘛 我喜欢这首歌 |
[23:34] | – I hate this song. – You love this song. | -我讨厌这首 -怎么可能 |
[23:37] | You’re right, I love this song. | 好吧 我喜欢这首 |
[23:38] | Well, come on, let’s bust a move. Let’s go. | 那就一起跳 来吧 |
[23:46] | Should I call you tomorrow? | 明天给你打电话行吗 |
[23:49] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:52] | Maybe Monday? | 周一行吗 |
[23:55] | No, no, I understand. | 不 我理解 |
[23:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:01] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[24:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[24:07] | Hey, was that Maya? | 是玛雅吗 |
[24:10] | – How is she? – Amazing. | -她怎么样 -好极了 |
[24:12] | She seems really… | 她听起来很… |
[24:14] | Happy. | 开心 |
[24:16] | So why don’t you? | 那你干嘛闷闷不乐 |
[24:18] | Me? No, I’m–I’m good. It’s all good. | 我 我很好 没事 |
[24:24] | I’m not sensing good here, Emily. | 艾米丽 我觉得事情不妙 |
[24:26] | What’s wrong? What happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[24:31] | It’s just weird. | 我只是觉得奇怪 |
[24:34] | It was like she was there, but she wasn’t. | 她虽然在跟我通话 但却心不在焉 |
[24:39] | Oh, sweety. | 宝贝 |
[24:40] | She’s in wilderness boot camp. | 她人在戒管中心 |
[24:44] | You know, she’s been talking to bears. | 肯定身不由己 |
[24:47] | And besides, I bet her counselor was probably watching her the whole time. | 而且 我猜老师肯定一直盯着她呢 |
[24:51] | No, she was alone. | 不 只有她一个人 |
[24:55] | Maybe she’s moved on. | 或许她已经向前看了 |
[25:04] | What made you choose Prague? | 你为什么会选布拉格呢 |
[25:05] | I figured if you’re gonna spend a semester abroad, | 我想 如果要在国外过一个学期 |
[25:07] | you might as well do it where they sell absinthe. | 最好是去有苦艾酒卖的地方 |
[25:10] | Ever been to one of those | 你有去看过那些 |
[25:11] | crazy marionette shows they have over there? | 他们那的疯狂牵线木偶表演吗 |
[25:13] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Why do you think they sell absinthe? | 当然 当然 要不怎么会有苦艾酒卖 |
[25:16] | Hey. | 你好 |
[25:17] | Uh, do you need your jacket? | 需要你的夹克吗 |
[25:20] | You’re not punking out on the marathon already, are you? | 你不会是要退出马拉松舞会了吧 是吗 |
[25:22] | Oh, talk about somebody who loves their puppets. | 说起酷爱木偶的人 |
[25:24] | Remember that huge cookie monster you had on your bed? | 还记得你曾经放床上的那个饼干怪兽吗 |
[25:28] | You slept with him every night. | 你每晚都得抱着它入睡 |
[25:30] | Uh, no, don’t really remember. | 不 不太记得了 |
[25:33] | How could you forget? | 怎么会忘记呢 |
[25:33] | He had to be peeled off of you in the morning. | 早上都扒不开你俩的 |
[25:35] | You slept with him in between your legs. | 你把它放在腿间 然后入睡 |
[25:37] | Actually, it was my ankles. | 事实上 是把它放在我踝关节之间 |
[25:41] | Can I get coat 62? | 我能拿下62号外套吗 |
[25:42] | My dad left something in his pocket. | 老爸忘记拿他口袋里的东西了 |
[25:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[25:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[26:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:16] | Wait. | 等会 |
[26:18] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[26:19] | Just one more dance. | 再跳一曲 |
[26:21] | I like this song, too. | 我也喜欢这首歌 |
[26:22] | You came here with Sean. Remember him? | 你和肖恩一起来的 还记得他不 |
[26:25] | Big guy, likes to hit me? | 大个子 喜欢欺负我的那个 |
[26:28] | Shh. Just dance. | 嘘 跳舞吧还是 |
[26:49] | Hey. Why aren’t you dancing? | 怎么不去跳舞 |
[26:52] | Bathroom break. | 去洗手间了 |
[26:53] | Mom, how long does Simone plan on staying here? | 妈妈 西蒙打算在这儿待多久 |
[26:56] | I don’t know. She and Mr. Fitz seem to be hitting it off. | 不清楚 她和费兹老师貌似很合得来啊 |
[27:00] | Well, I think she’s making a fool of herself. | 我觉得她可是出尽了洋相 |
[27:02] | Why, because she’s going after what she wants? | 为什么 就因为她在追逐想要的东西吗 |
[27:05] | Some men find that appealing. | 男人们觉得那样挺有魅力 |
[27:11] | I think I know what’s going on here. | 我想我知道为什么了 |
[27:14] | You’re jealous. | 你吃醋了 |
[27:15] | What? | 什么 |
[27:17] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[27:19] | Honey, she’s your old babysitter, | 孩子 她过去是你的保姆 |
[27:21] | and she’s your friend, | 现在也是你的朋友 |
[27:22] | and she’s spending more time | 而现在她花在费兹先生身上的时间 |
[27:24] | with Mr. Fitz than you, | 比陪你的时间长 |
[27:25] | but, Aria, you gotta cut her some slack. | 但是艾瑞亚 你也得让她放松下吧 |
[27:27] | You know, it’s hard to meet nice guys. | 你知道 碰到合适的男人可不容易 |
[27:29] | Sometimes you gotta strike while the iron’s hot. | 有时候就得趁热打铁 |
[27:32] | You’ll understand one day. | 总有一天你会明白的 |
[27:51] | Um, just keep dancing, okay? I’ll be right back. | 你先继续跳着 好吗 我马上回来 |
[27:54] | But this is a slow song. | 但这可是首慢歌 |
[27:56] | Well, sway. | 那就左右摇摆 |
[27:58] | I’ll just be a second. | 一会就好 |
[28:00] | – What’s up? – What’s up? | -怎么了 -还怎么了 |
[28:02] | You said one dance. It’s been five. | 你说就跳一曲 现在都五曲了 |
[28:04] | No, I know, but for the first couple, we were just talking, | 不 起先的两首我们只是在聊天 |
[28:06] | and this is the first one he’s actually gotten into. | 到这首他喜欢的歌我们才开始跳的 |
[28:08] | Oh, yeah, I know what he’s into. | 哦 对 他喜欢什么我清楚极了 |
[28:10] | – You. – Okay, stop. | -是你 -好了 别说了 |
[28:12] | This is a marathon, not a sprint. | 这可是马拉松舞会 又不是短跑舞会 |
[28:14] | There’ll be plenty of dances for us. | 我们还可以跳很多支舞啊 |
[28:16] | Hanna, I spent most of homecoming | 汉娜 返校节的大部分时间 |
[28:17] | standing around and waiting for you. | 我都花在闲站着等你了 |
[28:19] | Do you bring me to these things just to ditch me? | 你带我参加这些就是为了丢弃我吗 |
[28:21] | Don’t answer that. | 别回短信 |
[28:22] | – Sean. – No, I mean it. | -肖恩 -不 我说真的 |
[28:24] | If you’re trying to piss me off, it’s working. | 如果你是要激怒我 你成功了 |
[28:26] | Look, I have to check this. | 我必须看这条短信 |
[28:27] | I’m sorry, it’s important. | 抱歉 这很重要 |
[28:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[29:14] | Need some help with that? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[29:20] | I–I was… | 我 我只是在… |
[29:23] | I was just looking for– | 我只是在找… |
[29:24] | A chainsaw? | 链锯吗 |
[29:29] | I can pick that for you if you want. | 如若需要 我可以帮你搞定它 |
[29:33] | Could you close that door please? | 能请你关上门吗 |
[29:36] | Feeling a draft? | 怎么 怕风吹进来了吗 |
[29:37] | This is way too complicated for me to explain right now. | 这太复杂了 现在我跟你解释不清楚 |
[29:41] | What’s complicated? | 什么太复杂了 |
[29:42] | I don’t live in a cave, I get it. | 我又不是原始人 我懂的 |
[29:44] | The rich girls steal, the pretty girls lie, | 有钱女孩偷窃 漂亮女孩撒谎 |
[29:46] | the smart girls play dumb, | 聪明女孩装傻 |
[29:48] | and the dumb girls spend | 而蠢女孩总是花很多时间 |
[29:49] | their days trying to be all of the above. | 去努力去变成上面所说的那些人 |
[29:51] | How much will it cost to make you forget that you walked in here? | 要怎样才能让你忘掉自己来过这里 |
[29:58] | Well, four hours down, two to go. | 四小时的等待后 终于该我们上场了 |
[30:03] | Did you ask him to play this? | 是你让他播这首歌的 |
[30:05] | No, I wish that I had, though. | 不是 我倒希望是呢 |
[30:07] | Listen, as long as it’s playing… | 听着 既然播这首歌了 |
[30:17] | we should take Simone out | 我们该带着西蒙 |
[30:19] | to that little pizza joint we used to love. | 去那家我们所爱的小比萨店 |
[30:21] | You, me, the kids– it’ll be like old times. | 就你 我 孩子们 像过去一样 |
[30:26] | It’s still there. | 那家店还在 |
[30:27] | Oh, no, I know, | 不不 我知道 |
[30:28] | And the kids would probably really enjoy that. | 孩子们可能会很高兴 |
[30:32] | I’m just not so sure I need to be there. | 但我不确定该不该去 |
[30:37] | But then it wouldn’t be like old times, would it? | 你要是不在 就跟过去不一样了 是吗 |
[30:41] | No, you’re right. | 不一样 你说的对 |
[30:43] | It would be like new times. | 今非昔比了 |
[30:48] | It’s just… it’s just a pizza, Ella. | 只是一起吃顿比萨 埃拉 |
[30:53] | Yeah, but it comes with a lot of toppings. | 对 但我不想节外生枝 |
[30:58] | Let’s not confuse things right now, okay? | 别把事情弄复杂了 好吗 |
[31:01] | Let’s just dance. | 我们还是跳舞吧 |
[31:30] | So then I couldn’t get into the drawer. None of the keys worked. | 我没打开那个抽屉 钥匙都不合适 |
[31:32] | What did this kid see? | 那家伙看到了什么 |
[31:34] | Did you have to pay him off or something? | 你给他封口费了吗 |
[31:36] | No, he wouldn’t take any money, | 没 他不肯要钱 |
[31:37] | but I think he’ll keep his mouth shut. | 我觉得他会保密的 |
[31:40] | It’s not like he doesn’t have plenty to hide, | 其实他也没什么好说的 |
[31:42] | right? Aria? | 是吧 艾瑞亚 |
[31:43] | That is it! I will kick her back to new york if I have to! | 我受够了 真想一脚给她踹回纽约去 |
[31:46] | Wait, Aria, stop, before you do something you regret. | 艾瑞亚 停下 快别做傻事 |
[31:48] | Spence, let go of me. | 斯宾塞 放开我 |
[31:50] | I’d be happy to pass your stuff along. | 我很乐意转交你的作品 |
[31:51] | – Really? – Mm-hmm, sure. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[31:53] | My editor is coming over for a drink next weekend. | 我的编辑下周末要来我家喝一杯 |
[31:55] | You should join us. | 你也一起来吧 |
[31:57] | There are teachers here and parents–your parents! | 老师和家长都在这儿 是你的家长 |
[31:59] | I don’t care! | 我不管了 |
[32:01] | It’s just a train ride away | 先坐一段火车 |
[32:02] | and a 15-minute walk from Penn Station. | 然后从宾州火车站走15分钟就到了 |
[32:04] | – We need to talk. – What’s going on? | -我们得谈谈 -怎么了 |
[32:07] | Mr. Fitz… | 费兹老师 |
[32:09] | – Will you dance with me? – What? | -你能跟我跳一支舞吗 -什么 |
[32:10] | We’re allowed. Come on. | 跳舞不违法 走吧 |
[32:15] | Someone’s crushing on her English teacher. | 看来有人暗恋英语老师哦 |
[32:31] | My feet hurt. My brain hurts. | 我的脚疼 脑袋也痛 |
[32:34] | Everything hurts. | 全身上下都痛 |
[32:35] | Scoot over. | 坐过去一点 |
[32:40] | Hey, where’d you get that? | 你从哪里拿的 |
[32:44] | This is mine. | 这是我的 |
[32:46] | I helped myself. | 我自己拿了 |
[32:50] | To all of it? | 都喝了吗 |
[32:52] | Why are you dancing with Lucas? | 你干嘛要跟卢卡斯跳舞 |
[32:55] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[32:56] | You’re torturing him. | 你在折磨他 |
[32:58] | You know he worships you, | 你知道他爱慕你 |
[33:00] | And you’re never gonna look at him that way. | 但你永远不可能爱上他 |
[33:03] | I already feel like crap, okay? | 我感觉够糟了 好吗 |
[33:04] | So if you’re gonna pile it on, | 如果你想让我更痛苦 |
[33:06] | you could’ve at least saved me a sip. | 至少给我留口酒啊 |
[33:08] | Alison did the same thing to me. | 艾莉森也对我做了同样的事 |
[33:11] | Makes you feel powerful, huh? | 让你觉得自己很了不起 是吗 |
[33:14] | No. | 不 |
[33:16] | Just the opposite. | 正好相反 |
[33:20] | It’s too bad she’s not here tonight. | 太遗憾了 她今晚不在现场 |
[33:23] | Alison would’ve been really proud of you. | 艾莉森肯定会很满意你的表现 |
[33:35] | 你得到了卢卡斯的心 现在把它撕碎吧 最后一支舞 1000美元 | |
[33:50] | What the hell was that about? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[33:51] | Saving your relationship. | 挽救你的感情 |
[33:53] | Five more seconds, and you would’ve ended up on YouTube. | 还差5秒钟 你就要登上YouTube了 |
[33:56] | That was a suicide mission, and you know it. | 这是自杀行动 你知道的 |
[34:09] | Look, Hanna, I’m sorry. | 听着 汉娜 对不起 |
[34:10] | I didn’t mean to lose it. | 我不是故意要发脾气 |
[34:12] | Let’s just forget it and dance, okay? | 忘掉这事 咱们跳舞去 好吗 |
[34:15] | Look, I–I can’t. | 听着 我不能 |
[34:18] | Can’t or won’t? | 不能还是不愿意 |
[34:20] | Look, I have to dance with Lucas. | 听着 我必须得跟卢卡斯跳舞 |
[34:23] | Please don’t ask why. | 别问为什么 |
[34:26] | Just let me dance with him. | 就让我跟他跳吧 |
[34:29] | Oh. Okay, sure. And you know what? | 好吧 当然可以 你知道吗 |
[34:33] | You can do more than dance with him. | 你不止可以跟他跳舞 |
[34:34] | You can leave with him, too. | 你还可以跟他一起离开 |
[34:37] | No, Sean, please. | 别这样 肖恩 求你别走 |
[34:41] | That car broke more than your legs. | 看来不光是你的腿被车撞了 |
[34:43] | There’s something really sick going on up there. | 你的脑袋也被撞得不轻 |
[34:47] | We’re over. | 我们结束了 |
[35:01] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
[35:07] | Do you wanna go outside and talk? | 你想出去谈谈吗 |
[35:10] | No, just dance with me. | 不想 跟我跳舞就好 |
[35:29] | What is going on with Emily? | 艾米丽怎么了 |
[35:42] | Come on. Hey, sit down. | 到这边来 坐下 |
[35:44] | Okay, I’m gonna go get you some water. | 好 我去给你拿点水来 |
[35:46] | Caffeinated water. | 带咖啡因的 |
[35:47] | I’m not thirsty. | 我不渴 |
[35:50] | He shouldn’t be here. | 他不该来这儿 |
[35:53] | He’s not a chaperone. He’s a killer. | 他根本不是什么教练 他是凶手 |
[35:56] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[35:57] | Why is Toby at home wearing a lojack, | 为什么托比在家戴带着监控器 |
[36:00] | while this freak can go anywhere he wants, | 而这个变态却可以逍遥法外 |
[36:03] | – do whatever he wants… – Emily– | -做任何想做的事 -艾米丽 |
[36:04] | Marry your sister?! | 还要娶你姐姐 |
[36:06] | Okay, Emily, with us. Come on. | 好了 艾米丽 跟我们过来 |
[36:14] | I know what you did– we all know– | 我知道你做了什么 我们全都知道 |
[36:17] | And you’re not gonna get away with it. | 你别想就这么逃掉 |
[36:18] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[36:21] | Aria can handle that. | 让艾瑞亚去陪她 |
[36:23] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[36:25] | You and I are gonna dance. | 我们来跳一支舞吧 |
[36:28] | What was she talking about? | 她刚才说的是什么 |
[36:30] | I–I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[36:33] | And I think you do. | 我觉得你知道 |
[36:40] | She knows about us. | 她知道我们的事了 |
[36:41] | She knows we kissed last summer. | 她知道我们去年暑假接吻了 |
[36:44] | Well, I thought we agreed we were gonna keep that a secret. | 我以为我们说好了 这件事保密 |
[36:48] | Who else knows besides your little friends? | 除了你那帮小朋友外还有谁知道 |
[36:49] | No one. | 没有了 |
[36:52] | That better be the truth or someone is gonna get hurt. | 你最好说的是实话 否则后果自负 |
[37:05] | Was that tree always here? | 这棵树一直都在这儿吗 |
[37:08] | Here, take these. She’s not driving. | 给你 拿着 她开不了车了 |
[37:10] | No, I’m not taking her home. | 不行 我不能送她回家 |
[37:12] | If her mom finds out it was my flask, | 要是被我妈知道那是我的酒 |
[37:14] | I’m gonna be feeding the bears with Maya. | 我就要和玛雅一块儿去喂熊了 |
[37:15] | Fine, I’ll drive her. | 好吧 我开车送她 |
[37:16] | No, I’m not going home. | 不行 我不回家 |
[37:20] | Just crash at my place then, okay? | 那去我家 行吗 |
[37:23] | You, too. | 你也来吧 |
[37:24] | I don’t wanna be home alone when Ian walks in. | 伊恩回来的时候 我不想一个人在家 |
[37:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:28] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[37:33] | Can I take you home? | 我能送你回家吗 |
[37:37] | Yeah, I kinda promised them– | 那个 我已经答应她们了 |
[37:39] | Look… | 听着 |
[37:43] | I know Sean took off, | 我知道肖恩已经走了 |
[37:46] | And I was thinking that since you guys were now over… | 我在想既然你们已经结束了 |
[37:54] | I can open my own damn door. | 我自己会开门 |
[38:00] | Lucas, it’s really, really sweet of you to offer, | 卢卡斯 我很高兴你愿意送我 |
[38:03] | But Emily’s kind of… | 但是艾米丽现在 |
[38:07] | She needs me right now, | 她现在需要我 |
[38:09] | And I already told Spencer I’d go with them, so… | 而且我已经和斯宾塞说好了一起送她回家 |
[38:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:42] | If you want, you should just leave with Simone. | 你要是愿意 你可以和西蒙一起走 |
[38:45] | Take her home to New York. | 带她回纽约 |
[38:46] | Why would you think I’d want — | 为什么你觉得我会这么想 |
[38:48] | Well, why wouldn’t you? | 为什么不会 |
[38:49] | She’s beautiful, and she’s smart and funny. | 她长得漂亮 聪慧又风趣 |
[38:53] | I met her yesterday. | 我们昨天才见面的 |
[38:54] | She’s successful. You love her writing. | 她的事业蒸蒸日上 你喜欢她的作品 |
[38:58] | She’s your age. | 你们年龄相仿 |
[38:59] | I can’t– I can’t compete with that. | 我不能 我比不过她 |
[39:02] | Nobody’s asking you to. | 没人让你和她比 |
[39:04] | Yeah, but it’s true. You two even look like a couple. | 是 但这是真的 你们俩出双入对的 |
[39:08] | You can dance with her | 你可以和她共舞 |
[39:09] | and hold her hand in front of other people, | 在大庭广众之下牵她的手 |
[39:15] | Leave your apartment at | 一起大大方方地 |
[39:16] | the same time without having to count to 50. | 从公寓里走出来 不用数到50 |
[39:19] | Aria… | 艾瑞亚 |
[39:20] | Why are we having this conversation? | 你为什么要和我说这些 |
[39:23] | I’m… | 我 |
[39:27] | I am already in love with someone else. | 我已经有喜欢的人了 |
[39:54] | Who are you calling? | 你要给谁打电话 |
[39:56] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[39:59] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[40:00] | Friends don’t let friends dial drunk. | 我是不会让你酒后胡言的 |
[40:02] | You’ll thank me tomorrow… | 你明天会感谢我的 |
[40:04] | If you can remember my name. | 如果你还记得我的名字 |
[40:06] | Now, sit, lie, sleep. | 现在 坐好 躺下 睡觉 |
[40:12] | If you need anything, we’ll be right downstairs. | 如果有什么需要的 我们就在楼下 |
[40:19] | Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[40:22] | Those things I said to you in the courtyard… | 我在院子里和你说的那些话 |
[40:27] | Don’t apologize. You were right. | 不用道歉 你说的对 |
[40:33] | The truth is, I was worse than Alison tonight, | 事实是 我今晚比艾莉森还差劲 |
[40:39] | if that’s even possible. | 如果这有可能的话 |
[40:44] | And I do know how Lucas feels about me. | 我知道卢卡斯对我的感觉 |
[40:49] | I wasn’t messing with him for fun. I had to. | 我没有玩弄他的感情 我必须要这样做 |
[41:43] | Hey, how is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[41:45] | Passed out. She wanted to call Maya, | 睡着了 她想给玛雅打电话 |
[41:47] | so I took her phone. | 我没收了她的手机 |
[41:48] | Smart, that could cause some serious damage. | 明智 否则又不知道会出什么乱子 |
[41:54] | Spence? | 斯宾塞 |
[41:57] | Was this always sitting here? | 这东西一直放在这儿吗 |
[41:59] | No. | 不 |
[42:01] | Ian must have put it back before the dance. | 伊恩一定在舞会前把它放回来了 |
[42:03] | Well, then why didn’t you notice it? | 那你为什么没注意到 |
[42:05] | He left after me. | 他在我之后走的 |
[42:09] | The video’s gone, | 视频没了 |
[42:11] | And the trash has been wiped. | 回收站也被清空了 |
[42:14] | Surprise, surprise. | 大吃一惊啊 |
[42:18] | Oh, my God. It’s Ali. | 我的天啊 是艾莉 |
[42:19] | What? What is it? | 什么 这是什么 |
[42:20] | “Watch your backs. I didn’t. A.” | 小心你们的身后 别像我一样 -A |
[42:24] | That was taken in your yard the | 这张照片是在她失踪那晚 |
[42:25] | night she disappeared. | 在你的院子里照的 |
[42:26] | She’s wearing the yellow top. | 她穿着那件黄色上衣 |
[42:28] | There’s a shadow right there like someone was following her. | 这有个影子 好象有人在跟踪她 |
[42:32] | Spence, you know who that is? | 斯宾塞 你知道这个人是谁吗 |
[42:36] | I–I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[42:52] | Here you go. You have everything? | 给你 所有东西都齐了吗 |
[42:55] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[42:57] | Hi. Number 32 coming right up. | 嗨 32号 马上来 |
[43:05] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[43:08] | Hope you had a good time tonight. | 愿你今晚玩得开心 |