时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[00:05] | Not what, who. | 不是什么 是谁 |
[00:06] | That new kid? | 那个新来的吗 |
[00:08] | I don’t wanna go there. I heard he’s sketchy. | 我可不想找他 听说他挺讨人厌的 |
[00:11] | You should probably go first, | 你最好先出门 |
[00:13] | And I’ll count to 50. | 我数到五十后再走 |
[00:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:17] | I barely remember Jason. | 我都记不清杰森什么样了 |
[00:20] | We didn’t know him, | 我们都不认识他 |
[00:21] | he was just Ali’s older brother down the hall. | 他只是走廊另一头艾莉的哥哥 |
[00:23] | If that’s Alison’s bracelet, | 如果这是艾莉森的手链 |
[00:25] | What about the one we found in the woods? | 那我们在小树林找到的那条呢 |
[00:26] | Someone made a copy of Alison’s bracelet. | 有人做了一条一样的手链 |
[00:29] | Well, if the bank finds out about your unauthorized loan, | 如果银行发现这笔未批准的的贷款 |
[00:32] | that’s… it’s like a felony, right? | 是不是能算重罪了 |
[00:33] | It’s only a felony if they find out. | 那也得他们发现了才行 |
[00:35] | Hey, was that Maya? | 是玛雅吗 |
[00:38] | – How is she? – It’s all good. | -她怎么样 -挺好的 |
[00:40] | I’m not sensing good here, Emily. | 我可不这么觉得 艾米丽 |
[00:41] | Maybe she’s moved on. | 或许她已经忘掉我了 |
[00:44] | Find a better place to hide it. | 换个好地方藏起来 |
[00:46] | There’s a shadow right there, | 这有个影子 |
[00:47] | like someone was following her. | 好象有人在跟踪她 |
[00:48] | Spence, do you know who that is? | 斯宾塞 你知道这个人是谁吗 |
[00:50] | Uh… I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[00:55] | Wait. Where’s Ian? | 等等 伊恩在哪里 |
[00:57] | Don’t worry, he went to Philly to be with Melissa. | 别担心 他陪梅丽莎去费城了 |
[00:59] | I didn’t realize life existed at this hour. | 从没想过我会那么早起床 |
[01:01] | Come on, guys, just walk. You need to see this. | 过来 姑娘们 你们得看看这个 |
[01:04] | I always hoped my first sunrise would have tequila in it. | 我总幻想第一次早起有龙舌兰相伴 |
[01:07] | I’ll make coffee. | 我去泡咖啡 |
[01:09] | Well, when it’s ready just pour it down my throat. | 等下我要好好灌下一大杯 |
[01:14] | I thought we were done looking at this. | 我以为我们已经看过这个了 |
[01:16] | I mean, we know the shadow is Ian, right? | 我们知道那个影子是伊恩 对吧 |
[01:19] | You woke us up for this? | 你把我们叫起来就是为这个吗 |
[01:21] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[01:22] | I couldn’t let it go. | 我没法不想它 |
[01:25] | Have you been up all night? | 你整夜都没睡吗 |
[01:26] | – Maybe. – You have. | -可能吧 -肯定是 |
[01:28] | One eye is bigger than the other. | 你的眼睛一大一小 |
[01:30] | You look like a strung out power puff girl. | 看起来就像个精疲力竭的飞天小女警 |
[01:32] | Stop looking at the eye. Just look at the picture. | 别看我的眼睛了 看这张照片 |
[01:33] | Who’s having coffee? | 谁要咖啡 |
[01:35] | There’s only one place where this picture could have been taken from. | 这张照片只可能是在一个地方拍的 |
[01:39] | Where? | 哪里 |
[01:40] | Alison’s bedroom. | 艾莉森的卧室 |
[01:42] | No, Alison is in the picture. She clearly didn’t take that. | 不 艾莉森就在照片中 不可能是她拍的 |
[01:45] | Okay, but somebody in her house did. | 对 是在她家的某人拍的 |
[01:47] | Like who, her parents? | 比如谁 她父母吗 |
[01:49] | No. Her brother. | 不 她哥哥 |
[01:51] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[01:52] | You know, my mom ran into him at the bank. | 知道吗 我妈妈在银行里碰见过他 |
[01:55] | – He’s back in town. – Why? | -他又回到镇上了 -为什么啊 |
[01:57] | We have to call him. | 我们得联系他 |
[01:58] | Eww. I am not going to talk to him. | 我才不会和他说话呢 |
[02:00] | – Me either. – I will. | -我也是 -我去 |
[02:02] | We need to know if he took this. | 我们得搞清楚这是不是他拍的 |
[02:43] | Okay, can you move that meeting up? | 好的 你能把会议提前一点吗 |
[02:46] | I’ll need to be on the road by four. | 我四点要出门 |
[02:50] | Okay, great. | 好的 太好了 |
[02:52] | Let’s go over the schedule for the rest of the week. | 我们来过一遍这周剩下的日程 |
[02:54] | Would you pass me a banana? | 能递给我一根香蕉吗 |
[02:57] | That got moved to Thursday. | 那个调到星期四了 |
[03:02] | What? | 什么 |
[03:05] | When did that get on the schedule? | 这事什么时候调上日程表的 |
[03:06] | N-no, it’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[03:08] | Did she say what the appointment’s about? | 她说了为什么要预约吗 |
[03:12] | I’m just surprised, that’s all. | 我只是很意外 没别的 |
[03:14] | Okay. Thanks, Denise. | 好的 谢谢 丹尼斯 |
[03:16] | I’ll see you when I get in. | 我到了就去找你 |
[03:18] | What just happened? | 出什么事了 |
[03:23] | Mrs. Potter made an appointment to see me this week. | 波特女士这周约了要见我 |
[03:26] | The lender… of our unauthorized loan. | 那笔未批准贷款的主人 |
[03:30] | I thought she came to the bank once a year. | 我还以为她一年才来一次银行呢 |
[03:33] | Yeah, well, she’s a year early, | 没错 她提前了一年 |
[03:35] | And I’m $50,000 short. | 而我现在还差五万美元 |
[03:37] | What are we gonna do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[03:43] | You’re gonna go to school. | 你去学校上课 |
[04:07] | – Hey. – Hey… | -你好 -你好 |
[04:09] | Jason. I’m– | 杰森 我 |
[04:11] | I’m sorry to interrupt your workout. This can wait. | 很抱歉打扰你锻炼了 我可以等等的 |
[04:13] | Really. It didn’t sound that way on the phone. | 是吗 你电话里的语气可是有点急啊 |
[04:16] | What are you doing back in town? | 你回到镇上干什么 |
[04:19] | Just…taking care of family business. | 为了处理点家务事 |
[04:23] | Spencer, why did you come here? | 斯宾塞 你为什么来这 |
[04:32] | This was sent to me. | 有人给我寄了这个 |
[04:34] | It looks like it was taken from the second floor of your house. | 看起来像是从你家二楼拍的 |
[04:37] | Yeah. It does. | 是的 挺像 |
[04:39] | So, why do you sound not convinced? | 为什么说得这么没把握呢 |
[04:42] | Look, after Ali disappeared, | 听着 在艾莉失踪以后 |
[04:43] | we got bizarre things in the mail. | 我们收到过奇怪的邮件 |
[04:46] | Sympathy cards from strangers | 陌生人寄来的慰问卡片 |
[04:49] | And letters with conspiracy theories about what happened to her… | 有关她失踪阴谋论的信件 |
[04:53] | Sometimes it was photos– | 有时候也会收到照片 |
[04:55] | Blurry images of a blond girl running away from the camera. | 一个金发女孩在镜头前跑过的模糊图像 |
[04:59] | But that’s definitely Ali. And it’s my yard. | 但这绝对是艾莉 这是我家后院 |
[05:02] | And it was taken the night that she disappeared. | 而且这就是在她失踪那晚拍的 |
[05:04] | I mean, look. She’s got the same yellow top on. | 我是说 她就穿着那件黄色上衣 |
[05:06] | Spencer, they have programs now | 斯宾塞 现在有些软件 |
[05:08] | that make photoshop look like scissors and a glue stick. | 可以把照片PS得天衣无缝 |
[05:11] | Look, I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[05:13] | My family hired a P.I., | 我父母雇了私人侦探 |
[05:15] | I’ll take the picture to him and see what he comes up with. | 我把照片拿给他 听听他的意见 |
[05:23] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[05:25] | Ali’s memorial was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 艾莉的追悼会是我这辈子做过最难的事了 |
[05:32] | I was a jerk. | 我过去真是个混蛋 |
[05:34] | I-I know that now. | 我现在彻底醒悟了 |
[05:36] | Well, that wasn’t the term that I would have used, but… | 我从来没有这么想过你 但 |
[05:41] | It works. | 很高兴你醒悟了 |
[06:05] | Good time. | 速度很快 |
[06:12] | Ease up, Fields. | 悠着点 菲尔兹 |
[06:13] | This is a practice, not a meet. | 这只是练习 不是比赛 |
[06:15] | Looks like somebody ate their Wheaties this morning. | 看起来某人今早吃了”威武”牌麦片 |
[06:17] | Way to hustle, Emily. | 进步神速啊 艾米丽 |
[06:19] | Thanks, coach. | 谢谢 教练 |
[06:19] | Paige, looks like you’ve got some competition. | 佩奇 看来你有强劲的对手了 |
[06:21] | Emily, remember, she likes to win. | 艾米丽 记住 她喜欢拿第一 |
[06:23] | Happy to have her back. | 真高兴她回来了 |
[06:25] | So, is this for real this time? | 那这次是真要回归了吗 |
[06:27] | Can we count on you for the full season? | 你会游完整个赛季吗 |
[06:29] | Yeah. I was distracted for a while, but… | 是的 最近有点分心 但 |
[06:32] | That’s over now. | 现在都恢复正常了 |
[06:33] | Okay. Good. | 非常好 |
[06:39] | Hanna, stop worrying. | 汉娜 别操心这事儿了 |
[06:40] | There’s no thing we can do at this point. | 事到如今 我们无能为力了 |
[06:42] | I’ll talk to you later, okay? | 我有空再和你聊 |
[06:43] | Hanna. Hi. | 汉娜 嗨 |
[06:45] | – Who are you talking to? – My mom. | -你在跟谁打电话 -我妈妈 |
[06:48] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[06:51] | Uh–yeah. Everything’s fine. | 没事 一切正常 |
[06:54] | Oh! Here. | 对了 这个 |
[06:56] | I forgot to give these to you last night. | 昨晚忘了把这个给你 |
[07:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:02] | Oh, I owe you big-time. | 我欠你个大人情 |
[07:04] | Are you sure your dad’s not gonna miss these? | 你确定你老爸真的不想看这个吗 |
[07:06] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[07:07] | He joined the museum board for networking. | 他加入博物馆董事会是为了拉关系 |
[07:09] | The man doesn’t know the difference between a Monet and a Mojito. | 他连莫奈[画家]和莫吉托[鸡尾酒]都分不清 |
[07:13] | Well, hey, how can I get you back? | 那我怎么报答你呢 |
[07:14] | Pay for the extra toppings on my pizza delivery. | 给我外卖批萨多加的料买单吧 |
[07:18] | – All right, you got it. – Oh, and a DVD rental, | -好 没问题 -对了 再租盘DVD |
[07:20] | Because if I have to hole up in my room all night as your alibi, | 因为我整晚要窝在房间里 给你打掩护 |
[07:23] | I would like to do it with Jake Gyllenhaal. | 我打算与杰克·吉伦哈尔一起共度时光 |
[07:25] | Wait. What alibi? | 等等 什么掩护 |
[07:27] | Aren’t you both going to the museum thingie? | 你们俩不一起去看这个展览吗 |
[07:29] | No, um… | 不是 |
[07:30] | Spencer got the tickets for… | 这票是斯宾塞帮 |
[07:33] | Me and Ezra. | 我和以斯拉弄的 |
[07:35] | You’re taking Mr. Fitz? | 你要和费兹老师一起去 |
[07:36] | I really wish you’d just call him Ezra. | 我真的希望你叫他以斯拉 |
[07:39] | And yes, I’m taking him. | 是的 我要和他去 |
[07:42] | He just… doesn’t know it yet. | 只是 他还毫不知情 |
[07:45] | It’s a surprise. | 这是个惊喜 |
[07:46] | I don’t know, I just figured that a date out of town | 不知道 我只是觉得我们只有出城 |
[07:49] | would give us a chance to actually have a date. | 才可能来次真正的约会 |
[07:52] | Yeah. Uh, I get it. | 是的 我懂的 |
[07:54] | You guys do kind of have the social lives of shut-ins. | 你们俩的确过着与世隔绝的日子 |
[08:02] | Girls? | 姑娘们 |
[08:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:05] | Hey, everyone? | 各位同学 |
[08:07] | Can I get everyone’s attention, please? | 大家能听我说几句吗 |
[08:11] | I’ve been thinking a lot about team spirit lately. | 我最近对团队精神思考了很多 |
[08:15] | What is spirit? And how can we create– | 什么是团队精神 我们如何能 |
[08:18] | Actually, can you not open your presents until after I’m done? | 说真的 你能等我说完再拆礼物吗 |
[08:23] | Like I was saying, | 正如我刚才所说 |
[08:25] | A leader inspires spirit. | 好领袖能激发斗志 |
[08:28] | These are my gift to you to boost morale– | 我的这些礼物正是为了鼓舞士气 |
[08:32] | All righty, Paige, | 好啦 好啦 佩奇 |
[08:34] | I’m sure everybody appreciates your gifts, | 我相信每个人都很感激你的礼物 |
[08:35] | But I want you swimmin’, not shoppin’. | 但我希望你心思花在游泳上 而不是购物 |
[08:37] | All right! Listen up, sharks! | 好了 听清楚 小鲨鱼们 |
[08:39] | I want you focused. | 我要求你们全神贯注 |
[08:41] | Like Emily. | 向艾米丽一样 |
[08:43] | She renewed her commitment and broke a record today! | 她今天重返队伍 还打破了纪录 |
[08:49] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about! I like that! | 这才是真格的 我表示赞许 |
[08:51] | All right, ladies, let’s get back to class. | 好啦 姑娘们 回去上课吧 |
[08:54] | Come on! Come on! | 快走吧 快走吧 |
[09:01] | Hey, Paige, | 嘿 佩奇 |
[09:02] | I just– | 我 |
[09:17] | Hey. | 你好 |
[09:18] | Miss Montgomery. What can I do for you? | 蒙哥马利小姐 有什么事吗 |
[09:25] | I was wondering if you could look over my reading assignment. | 我希望你能看一下我的读书报告 |
[09:29] | Perhaps this could wait until after the makeup test has been administered. | 还是等这个补考结束后再说吧 |
[09:33] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[09:35] | It would be great if you could just review it now | 最好您现在就能帮我看看 |
[09:38] | So I know I’m on the right track? | 我想知道我的思路是否正确 |
[09:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:48] | What do you think of my work so far? | 您觉得我完成得怎么样 |
[09:53] | Looks outstanding. | 非常出色 |
[09:55] | Great. | 太好了 |
[09:58] | Then I’ll turn it in at the end of the day. | 那我放学前 把它交上去 |
[10:00] | Great. | 好的 |
[10:12] | Hi, this is Shley Marin. | 你好 我是艾什莉·玛琳 |
[10:14] | Please leave me a message, I’ll get back to you. | 请给我留言 我会尽快回复你的 |
[10:18] | Hanna, we missed you in P.E. Again today. | 汉娜 今天体育课我们又想念你了 |
[10:21] | I missed you too. | 我也很想你们 |
[10:22] | Oh. Well, that’s the third time you’ve ditched P.E., | 这是你第三次逃体育课了 |
[10:26] | So I’m gonna have to give you detention for the rest of the week. | 所以这周剩下的几天 你要留校自习 |
[10:29] | Excuse me, but my ankle is still throbbing. | 打断一下 我的脚踝还很疼 |
[10:31] | Mm-hmm. I don’t know if you heard, but I got hit by a car. | 我不知道你有没有听说 我被车撞了 |
[10:34] | I heard, but I also saw you complete | 我听说了 但我也亲眼看到周六那天 |
[10:37] | the six-hour dance marathon on Saturday. | 你在六小时的马拉松舞会上从头跳到尾 |
[10:39] | That was for a good cause, and my adrenaline kicked in. | 那是慈善事业 而且我肾上腺素激增 |
[10:41] | You know when moms get super-human strength | 就像孩子被压在一棵树或一辆悍马下时 |
[10:43] | when their kids are trapped under a tree or, uh, a Hummer? | 母亲会突然有股超乎寻常的力量 |
[10:48] | Is that who pulled you out from under the car? | 也是你妈把你从车下救出来的吧 |
[10:50] | Okay, well, call your super-mommy | 好的 给你的超人妈妈打电话 |
[10:53] | And tell her that you’ll be coming home late this week. | 然后告诉她你这周会晚点回家 |
[11:00] | Skipping gym? | 翘体育课 |
[11:01] | If you really want to earn some bad girl stripes, | 想变成坏女孩的话 |
[11:04] | I’d be happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[11:05] | If you’re proposing that we get matching tattoos, | 如果你想邀我去做情侣纹身的话 |
[11:08] | The answer is no. | 绝对不可能 |
[11:25] | 母亲节快乐 母亲:我需要钱 | |
[11:28] | 想帮老妈赚钱吗 让艾瑞亚妈妈看看她女儿在隐瞒什么吧 | |
[12:06] | Mom? | 妈 |
[12:08] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[12:10] | What’s happening? What are you doing? | 怎么了 你在干什么啊 |
[12:14] | I, uh, I thought I’d make some pancakes. | 我想做点儿薄煎饼 |
[12:17] | I haven’t made ’em in a while. | 耽搁了一会儿 |
[12:22] | You want to get the mix? It’s in that cabinet. | 帮我拿下混合面粉吧 在壁橱里 |
[12:33] | You know, I didn’t tell you this, | 我还没有告诉过你 |
[12:36] | But when you were in the hospital and they… | 你还在住院的时候 |
[12:40] | gave you the stitches behind your ear, | 医生要在你耳后缝针 |
[12:42] | They wanted to shave off all your hair on that side. | 所以建议把你耳边的头发剃掉 |
[12:45] | And I told them, “No way. | 然后我告诉他们”绝对不行 |
[12:47] | “I know my kid, and she may be unconscious now, | 我了解我孩子 虽然她现在还在昏迷 |
[12:51] | “But if she wakes up with a shaved head, | 但如果醒来后看到头发没了 |
[12:53] | She is gonna go into permanent shock.” | 她会不省人事的” |
[12:59] | I want you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[13:01] | That no matter what happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[13:03] | you will always… be my baby girl, | 你永远是我的乖女儿 |
[13:07] | And I will always figure out a way to take care of you. | 我会想尽一切办法照顾你 |
[13:22] | You want some bacon? I’ll make some bacon. | 想吃熏肉吗 我也做点儿熏肉 |
[14:19] | Pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[14:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[14:23] | Congratulations on your times today. | 向你今天的成绩表示祝贺啊 |
[14:26] | First freestyle, now butterfly– | 先是自由泳 现在是蝶泳 |
[14:28] | You break any more records and we’ll have to test you for doping. | 你要是再打破纪录 就要做兴奋剂测试了 |
[14:32] | Bring it on. | 来啊 |
[14:35] | You know, you’ll have to do more than break records | 如果你想成为队长的话 |
[14:38] | If you want to become team captain. | 仅仅打破记录是不够的 |
[14:40] | Who said I wanted to become captain? | 谁说我要当队长了 |
[14:42] | Come on, Emily. | 不用掩饰了 艾米丽 |
[14:43] | You checked out on this team for months, | 你退队都好几个月了 |
[14:45] | And now you check back in and act like you never left? | 现在你又回来 表现得像什么也没发生 |
[14:47] | Of course you’re gunning for captain. | 说你不是想当队长 谁信啊 |
[14:48] | – I’m not gunning for anything. – Good. | -我没这么想过 -很好 |
[14:51] | Because being so into the breast stroke | 因为要是太痴迷蛙泳 |
[14:54] | – could really end up hurting you. – What does that mean? | -可能最终会受伤的 -什么意思 |
[14:57] | It means we all know what team you really play for. | 意思是我们都知道你属于哪类人了 |
[15:00] | You know what, Paige? You need to suck it up. | 佩吉 最好收回上面的话 |
[15:03] | If you want to beat me, work harder. | 想打败我 再努力点吧 |
[15:18] | 感谢您的辛勤工作 玫瑰镇家长教师联谊会 | |
[15:48] | Hey, Han. | 嗨 汉娜 |
[15:50] | Oh, hey. | 嗨 |
[15:51] | So, I’m gonna get a mani-pedi after school. | 放学后我去美甲 |
[15:54] | Do you want to come? | 你来吗 |
[15:55] | Uh, I can’t. I’ve got homework. | 我去不了 得写作业 |
[15:57] | Homework? | 作业吗 |
[15:57] | What subject is more important to you than your cuticles? | 对你来说 什么作业能比美甲还重要 |
[16:06] | Why are you so down? | 怎么看起来不高兴啊 |
[16:07] | Is it about you and Sean breaking up? | 是你和肖恩分手的事吗 |
[16:09] | That doesn’t mean you give up on him. | 那并不表示你们就这样结束了 |
[16:13] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[16:14] | with all the stuff that Ezra and I have had to deal with, | 我和以斯拉经历了那么多风风雨雨 |
[16:16] | we should have been history by now. | 我们都该载入史册了 |
[16:18] | Well, maybe it’s a sign from the universe. | 也许是老天想让你们分开呢 |
[16:21] | Maybe you guys should just… cool off for a while. | 也许你们冷静一下会比较好 |
[16:25] | What do you mean “Cool off”? | 冷静一下是什么意思 |
[16:27] | Take a break. | 你们都休息下 |
[16:29] | Don’t see each other in rosewood | 这段时间在玫瑰镇 |
[16:31] | or…anyplace else. | 还有别的地方都别见面 |
[16:35] | Honestly? | 你是说真的吗 |
[16:38] | I can deal with the universe throwing me curveballs, | 我能接受老天泼我冷水 |
[16:41] | But if they’re gonna start coming from my best friend, | 但如果是我最好的朋友泼的 |
[16:43] | then I have a problem. | 那就麻烦大了 |
[16:44] | Aria, you have to sneak off to Philly | 艾瑞亚 为了和他约一次会 |
[16:46] | just to have a date with him. | 你得偷偷溜去费城 |
[16:47] | You really don’t want me to be with him. | 你是真的不想我和他在一起 |
[16:49] | – I don’t want you to get hurt. – He’s not the one who’s hurting me. | -我不想看到你受伤害 -伤害我的人不是他 |
[16:51] | Please, just don’t go tonight, okay? | 今天晚上别去 好吗 |
[16:53] | I have a bad feeling about this date. | 我有不好的预感 |
[16:56] | I think that bad feeling is called “Jealousy.” | 那是你嫉妒了吧 |
[16:57] | – That’s not what this is about. – Really? | -不是这样的 -真的吗 |
[16:59] | Because that’s exactly what it looks like. | 因为看起来就是这样 |
[17:10] | Why is this called “Meat” Casserole? | 这是砂锅炖肉吗 肉在哪 |
[17:13] | That lunch lady has a gift for suspense. | 食堂大嫂喜欢制造惊喜 |
[17:17] | Where’s Hanna? | 汉娜哪儿去了 |
[17:18] | Who cares. | 谁在乎啊 |
[17:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:27] | Em, how’s swim practice? | 你训练的怎么样了 |
[17:28] | Can we talk about something else? | 能换个话题吗 |
[17:30] | Okay. I’ve heard of communal cramps, but this is ridiculous. | 我听过集体抽风的事 但这也太古怪了 |
[17:35] | What happened to all that “First real date” Excitement? | 你不是一直期待你的第一次约会吗 |
[17:38] | I mean, yesterday you were ready | 昨天我给你票的时候 |
[17:39] | to give me tongue for giving you two tickets. | 你还对我感激涕零的 |
[17:41] | – You’re not into it anymore? – No. | -怎么今天就蔫了 -当然不是了 |
[17:44] | I mean, yes. | 我是说 当然啊 |
[17:46] | Yeah, I’m…so into it. | 我很兴奋 |
[17:48] | We’re…gonna have an amazing time tonight. | 我们今晚将度过美好的时光 |
[17:51] | Okay, so… | 好的 |
[17:53] | talk. What are you gonna wear? | 说说你打算穿什么去啊 |
[17:55] | I can’t decide between my backless or my strapless. | 我不知道是穿那件裸背裙还是那件裸肩裙 |
[17:59] | Go with the red one. Be bold. What do you think, em? | 那件红的就很好啊 大胆点 你说呢 |
[18:04] | – About what? – What are you looking at? | -什么 -你在看什么啊 |
[18:07] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:08] | Just some girl on my swim team who wants me to disappear. | 就是一个恨不得我从游泳队消失的人 |
[18:11] | – What’s her name? – Paige Mccullers | -她叫什么啊 -佩吉·麦卡勒斯 |
[18:14] | Oh. I know her. | 我认识她 |
[18:16] | We played field hockey together. We named a penalty after her. | 我们一块儿上曲棍球课 她外号叫点球 |
[18:19] | – What’d she say? – Some snarky comment about me being gay. | -那她对你说了什么 -她骂我是同性恋 |
[18:23] | – I will destroy her. – Can I help? | -我去杀了她 -我加入 |
[18:26] | It’s okay. I took care of it. | 不用 已经解决好了 |
[18:28] | Anyone else thirsty? I’m gonna get a drink. | 你们渴吗 我去买饮料 |
[18:34] | Who’s this from? | 这个谁送的 |
[18:35] | Paige. Whatever it is, you can have it. | 佩奇 管它是什么 你要就拿去吧 |
[18:38] | She’s trying to bribe her way to becoming the next team captain. | 她为了当队长贿赂我们 |
[18:50] | Do you…think they’re from the same place? | 你看是同一个地方买的吗 |
[18:53] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[18:55] | If they were, | 如果是的话 |
[18:56] | maybe the store owner could tell us | 也许店主能告诉我们 |
[18:57] | who bought the fake Alison bracelet. | 是谁买了那条艾莉森的假手链 |
[18:58] | Yeah, or maybe even the Jenna one. | 还有詹娜的那条 |
[19:00] | And we would know who “A” is. | 这样就能知道谁是A了 |
[19:02] | There’s only one way to find out. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[19:10] | Chamberlain employed a policy where concessions were made | 张伯伦为了避免战争 |
[19:12] | in order to avoid war. | 采取了让步的政策 |
[19:14] | Who can tell me if appeasement actually worked? | 谁能告诉我绥靖政策最终起作用了没 |
[19:18] | Anybody? | 谁知道 |
[19:19] | It didn’t. | 没有 |
[19:20] | When the territory was annexed, | 大片领土被吞并后 |
[19:22] | Hitler’s aggression only increased. | 希特勒的野心有增无减 |
[19:24] | Would anybody like to share their thoughts | 有谁愿意谈谈绥靖政策 |
[19:27] | on why appeasement did not work? | 失败的原因 |
[19:29] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[19:31] | Because giving in to a bully never works. | 因为对恶霸让步是没用的 |
[19:34] | Can you elaborate on that a little bit? | 你能再详细阐述一下吗 |
[19:36] | Even if you give them everything that they ask for, | 即便你满足了他们的所有要求 |
[19:38] | it’ll never be enough. | 他们也永远不会罢休 |
[19:40] | Your only choice is to stand up to them, | 你唯一的选择是反抗 |
[19:42] | Even if it costs you something. | 即使你要付出代价 |
[19:44] | Very nice. | 答得很好 |
[19:46] | Okay, people, please do not race me towards the door, | 好的 同学们 别跟我抢着出门 |
[19:49] | it hurts my feelings. | 那样太伤我感情 |
[19:50] | Term paper is next week. Don’t forget. | 下星期交学期论文 别忘了 |
[19:59] | Mrs. Montgomery! | 蒙哥马利老师 |
[20:04] | Ms. Marin, detention is that way. | 玛琳同学 留校教室那边走 |
[20:07] | I know, but I have to talk to mrs. Montgomery. | 我知道 但我有事要和蒙哥马利老师谈 |
[20:09] | It’ll have to wait until tomorrow. | 那只能明天了 |
[20:10] | It can’t. I have to talk to her today. | 不行 必须要今天找她 |
[20:12] | You should have thought of that earlier. Move it. | 你怎么不早点想好 走吧 |
[20:21] | Take it inside, take it inside. | 进去吧 进去吧 |
[20:34] | Are you stalking me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[20:37] | Yeah. Can’t get enough of that knock-off cologne. | 是啊 谁叫你恶心的古龙水味阴魂不散 |
[20:43] | Hey, princess. Where ya goin’? | 公主 你要去哪 |
[20:45] | The princess needs a pee. | 公主要上厕所 |
[20:47] | Good luck. We get our bathroom break at ten after. | 祝你好运 十分钟以后才能上厕所 |
[20:51] | I have got to get out of here. | 我必须出去 |
[20:54] | What’s the hurry? | 什么事这么急 |
[20:56] | You want to be the first in line to see your boy Justin Bieber’s new movie? | 等着坐第一排看你家贾斯汀·比伯的新片吗 |
[20:59] | First of all, it’s not just a movie– it’s his real story. | 首先 这不只是电影 这是他的真实故事 |
[21:03] | About what–his hair? | 什么故事 关于他的头发吗 |
[21:05] | You know what, just don’t talk about the Beebs, okay? | 能不能不聊比伯了 行吗 |
[21:07] | You don’t know the Beebs, you don’t understand the Beebs. | 你不认识比伯 更不了解他 |
[21:10] | Or his hair. | 还有他的头发 |
[21:11] | Calm down, girl. It’s only an hour. | 冷静 姑娘 只是坐一小时而已 |
[21:14] | In an hour she’ll already be in Philly. | 一个小时后她都到费城了 |
[21:18] | – Who? – Mrs. Montgomery. | -谁 -蒙哥马利老师 |
[21:20] | The teacher? Why do you care? | 老师 你关心她干嘛 |
[21:24] | – Forget to turn in your homework? – No. | -作业忘交了 -不是 |
[21:26] | But if she gets there… | 如果她去了费城 |
[21:29] | A lot of people are gonna get hurt. | 很多人会因此受伤 |
[21:31] | Is Mrs. Montgomery running a terrorist cell? | 蒙哥马利老师在搞恐怖活动吗 |
[21:34] | Why am I even talking to you? | 我怎么和你说话了 |
[21:35] | Just turn around, sketchy. | 该干嘛干嘛去 讨厌鬼 |
[21:45] | Why do you get to leave? | 你怎么能走了 |
[21:49] | My social worker just had me excused. | 我的社工给我请了假 |
[21:52] | You know, email is a beautiful thing. | 知道吗 电子邮件是个好东西 |
[21:55] | Meet my social worker. | 这就是我的社工 |
[22:32] | Hello. | 喂 |
[22:34] | Hey, where are you? | 喂 你在哪 |
[22:35] | You look good. | 你好漂亮 |
[22:43] | I-I thought we were taking the train. | 我以为我们坐火车去 |
[22:46] | I know you had your heart | 我知道你肯定以为 |
[22:47] | set on being coughed on by commuters, but.. | 要跟那些上班族挤火车了 |
[22:50] | So this is what a real date with Ezra Fitz looks like. Damn. | 原来跟以斯拉·费兹约会是这排场 真给力 |
[22:57] | You can hang up now. | 你可以挂了 |
[23:53] | I got a message you wanted to see me. | 我收到你要见我的信息了 |
[24:01] | Have a seat, girls. | 坐吧 姑娘们 |
[24:08] | An incident involving a homophobic comment | 最近我发现队里 |
[24:12] | has been brought to my attention. | 有仇视同性恋的言论 |
[24:14] | Now, we have a zero tolerance policy– | 我们绝不容许这样的事发生 |
[24:18] | Coach Walton, | 沃尔顿教练 |
[24:19] | Whatever happened between us, it’s over now. | 不管我们以前怎么样 现在已经结束了 |
[24:22] | I need to know what happened, | 我得先知道发生了什么 |
[24:24] | And then I’ll decide if it’s over. | 再决定这事是不是就这么完了 |
[24:28] | There is really nothing to talk about. | 真的没什么好讲的 |
[24:36] | In that case, you can go, Paige. | 既然这样 你可以走了 佩奇 |
[24:42] | Emily, if you don’t tell me what happened, | 艾米丽 你不告诉我事情经过 |
[24:46] | there’s nothing I can do to help you. | 我也帮不了你 |
[24:50] | It was just a misunderstanding. | 只是一场误会而已 |
[24:54] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[25:03] | Did you turn the key quickly? | 你有快速地转钥匙吗 |
[25:05] | Yes, I did. Any quicker and it’ll snap off in my hand. | 有 再快钥匙就要断了 |
[25:08] | Of course the car had to break down when I’m on my way to an art opening. | 偏偏车在我去看画展的时候坏掉了 |
[25:11] | Why couldn’t it break down when I’m on my way to, say, | 它怎么就不能在 比如 |
[25:14] | I don’t know, jury duty? | 做陪审员的路上坏掉呢 |
[25:15] | It hasn’t broken down. It’s the kill switch. | 车子没坏掉 是紧急引擎锁关上了 |
[25:18] | Try it again. Go ahead, jiggle it. | 再试一次 来 把钥匙转一下 |
[25:20] | – I did jiggle it. – Well, try it again. | -我转过了 -再转一次 |
[25:23] | I wouldn’t have to master the finer art of jiggling | 你要是刚才听我的话 |
[25:27] | if you had just listened to me in the first place. | 我现在也不用研究转钥匙的艺术了 |
[25:29] | Ella, please, not again. | 拜托 埃拉 又想吵架了吗 |
[25:31] | I begged you not to buy a used car with a kill switch. | 我早就劝你别买带引擎锁的二手车 |
[25:32] | You didn’t even know what a kill switch was. | 你当时压根就不知道引擎锁是啥 |
[25:34] | It’s a switch that stops the flow of electricity to the engine | 这是一种能阻止电流进入发动机的开关 |
[25:37] | so that thieves cannot steal the car! | 这样小偷就没法偷车了 |
[25:39] | Well, now you know, after I explained it to you. | 现在你是知道了 那是因为我和你解释了 |
[25:44] | That’s it. | 我受够了 |
[25:47] | I will hitchhike. | 我搭别人便车去 |
[25:49] | You know what? Next time call AAA | 下次给汽车协会打电话救助 |
[25:51] | instead of making me drive all the way | 别让我大老远开车过来 |
[25:53] | out of my way to help you. | 费那么大劲帮你 |
[25:55] | I did call aaa, | 我给汽车协会打电话了 |
[25:56] | And we have used up our entire towing allowances. | 我们的所有拖车补贴都用完了 |
[25:59] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[26:00] | It is when you drive a used car with a stupid kill switch! | 开这辆带引擎锁的二手车就有可能了 |
[26:08] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[26:09] | Your housekeeper let me in, | 你的管家让我进来的 |
[26:12] | Said I could wait for you here. | 她说我可以在这儿等你 |
[26:15] | So…what did your private investigator say? | 那么 你的私家侦探怎么说的 |
[26:21] | Well, the picture… | 这张照片 |
[26:25] | Is real. | 是真的 |
[26:27] | And for all I know, I may have taken it. | 就我所知 这或许是我照的 |
[26:29] | What do you mean you may have taken it? | 你说或许是你照的是什么意思 |
[26:32] | I honestly don’t remember. | 说实话我不太记得了 |
[26:34] | I’m not proud of it, | 说来惭愧 |
[26:36] | but that whole August is a blur. | 我那个暑假都恍恍惚惚的 |
[26:38] | I was high for most of it. | 大部分时间我都在嗑药 |
[26:41] | You were? | 真的吗 |
[26:43] | Are you surprised? | 你很吃惊吗 |
[26:45] | Well… | 这个 |
[26:47] | It’s just to me you were always | 对于我来说你就一直都是 |
[26:49] | Ali’s strange older brother. | 艾莉陌生的哥哥 |
[26:52] | We never saw you. You were always behind a closed door. | 我们从没见过你 你总是把自己关在屋子里 |
[26:56] | Yeah– | 是的 |
[26:57] | Getting high with a bunch of losers. | 和一群衰人一起嗑药 |
[27:04] | Ian? Ian thomas? | 伊恩 伊恩·托马斯 |
[27:08] | We partied that whole summer. | 我们整个夏天都在狂欢 |
[27:10] | After he broke up with your sister, | 他和你姐姐分手之后 |
[27:12] | He practically lived at my house. | 他一直都住在我家 |
[27:14] | But Ian’s a triathlete. | 但是伊恩是铁人三项选手 |
[27:17] | He’s the poster boy for preppy. | 他是预科生的榜样 |
[27:19] | Poster boy by day and party boy by night. | 白天是乖乖男 晚上是坏小子 |
[27:23] | Convincing though, isn’t he? | 这能说得通 是吧 |
[27:31] | Ah, I don’t get it. This always fixes it. | 我无语了 以前都能修好的 |
[27:34] | You can only repair things so many times | 有些东西坏了就是坏了 |
[27:35] | before they break for good. | 再怎么修也没用 |
[27:37] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你说这话是什么意思 |
[27:40] | – I was talking about the car. – You sure about that? | -我说的是车 -你确定吗 |
[27:43] | Yes. | 确定 |
[27:48] | You know what, just leave it alone. I can call a cab. | 算了 不用管它了 我叫辆出租车 |
[27:51] | Maybe next time you’ll find a date classy enough | 或许下次你该找个绅士点 |
[27:53] | to pick you up. | 会来接你的约会对象 |
[27:55] | I’m not meeting a date. | 我不是去约会 |
[27:57] | This ticket was given to me by the P.T.A. | 这张票是教师家长联谊会送的 |
[27:59] | One ticket. | 只有一张 |
[28:00] | You’re the one wearing a new shirt– are you going on a date? | 你穿了一件新衬衣 你要去约会吗 |
[28:07] | Oh, my god… | 我的天啊 |
[28:09] | You’re going on a date. | 你要去约会 |
[28:11] | Ella, I don’t want to | 埃拉 我不想 |
[28:12] | You bought a new shirt for this person. | 你为了这个人买了一件新衬衣 |
[28:14] | Why didn’t you just say something? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[28:15] | Because this is not something I want to discuss. | 因为我不想讨论这件事 |
[28:19] | Have you been working out? | 你最近去健身了吗 |
[28:20] | – Ella. – What? | -埃拉 -怎么了 |
[28:23] | You walked out on me. Remember? | 是你离我而去的 忘了吗 |
[28:33] | I think I need to call a cab | 我觉得我要叫一辆出租 |
[28:35] | Uh, if I’m going to make it on time. | 如果要准时到的话 |
[28:38] | – No, I’ll drive you. – No, no, no. | -不 我开车送你 -不要 不用 |
[28:39] | We both don’t have to be late. | 我们俩都不能迟到 |
[28:42] | No. You’re not gonna be late, and neither am I. | 不 你不会迟到的 我也不会 |
[28:44] | All right? It’s fine, I’ll drive you. | 没事的 我送你去 |
[28:48] | Wow. I can’t believe Ian | 我不敢相信伊恩 |
[28:50] | spent that whole summer at Alison’s house. | 一个暑假都住在艾莉森家 |
[28:52] | – Watching Alison. – I’m officially creeped out. | -偷窥艾莉森 -我已经起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[28:55] | Can you be creeped out and eat at the same time? Faster? | 你起鸡皮疙瘩的同时能不能吃快点 |
[28:59] | Why do we have to eat dinner at four-thirty? | 我们为什么要在四点半吃饭 |
[29:01] | Because this appointment is at five, | 因为预约的时间是五点 |
[29:02] | and it’s far away, | 而且那地方离这儿很远 |
[29:04] | And I don’t know how long we’re gonna be there. | 我不知道我们去那儿要多久时间 |
[29:06] | We both know what happens to me when my blood sugar drops. | 你也知道我血糖降低时会发生什么事 |
[29:08] | Why do I have to eat? | 那我为什么也要吃饭 |
[29:10] | Oh. I guess you don’t. | 那你就甭吃了 |
[29:12] | And why’d you have to make an appointment for a bead shop? | 还有为什么去手工饰品店要预约 |
[29:14] | Because this shop is at her home. | 因为这家店就开在她家 |
[29:17] | Sounds like she makes dream catchers in her kitchen. | 听起来就像她在厨房里编捕梦网 |
[29:19] | – Are you sure you don’t want that? – I’m stuffed. | -你确定你不吃了吗 -我吃饱了 |
[29:21] | If I eat any more I’ll be swimming in two lanes. | 如果我再吃 恐怕就要占两条泳道了 |
[29:24] | That’s okay. You can have your lane and Paige’s lane. | 那正好 顺便把佩奇的泳道也占了 |
[29:27] | Did the coach kick her off the team? | 教练让她离队了吗 |
[29:29] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[29:31] | For what she said. | 这是她自作自受 |
[29:32] | How did you know the coach knew about that? | 你怎么知道教练知道这件事 |
[29:35] | – Because I told her. – What? | -因为我告诉她的 -什么 |
[29:37] | You spoke to my coach? Why would you do that? | 你和我教练说的 你为什么要这么做 |
[29:40] | Because that girl has been bullying people since J.V. | 因为那女从预备队起就恃强凌弱 |
[29:43] | And she needs to be put in her place. | 她需要回到她该呆的地方 |
[29:44] | She was–by me, when it happened. | 她会回去的 由我亲手送回去 |
[29:47] | Why are you so mad? | 你为什么这么生气 |
[29:49] | I didn’t think you’d care | 我以为你不介意 |
[29:49] | if I spoke to your coach. | 我把这件事告诉你教练 |
[29:51] | I thought you were fine with | 我以为你不会在意 |
[29:52] | people knowing that you and Maya were a couple. | 让大家知道你和玛雅是一对 |
[29:53] | I am. | 我是不在意 |
[29:54] | I’m not upset that the coach knows I’m gay. | 我不是因为教练知道我是同性恋而生气 |
[29:56] | I’m mad because | 我生气是因为 |
[29:57] | if I wanted her to know what Paige had said, | 如果有必要让她知道佩奇说过的话 |
[29:59] | I would have told her myself. | 我会自己去告诉她 |
[30:01] | – I’m not some helpless little lamb. – I know that, | -我不是什么无助的小羊羔 -我知道 |
[30:03] | But you’re my friend | 但是你是我的朋友 |
[30:04] | and I didn’t want her to get away with it. | 我不想让她就这么逃脱惩罚 |
[30:05] | Well, I can stand up for myself. | 我会为自己挺身而出的 |
[30:07] | Well, you never did with Alison. | 你对艾莉森就不敢 |
[30:16] | Thank you for making sure my feelings didn’t get hurt. | 谢谢你又捅了我一刀 |
[30:18] | – Emily, I’m sorry – I have to go. | -艾米丽 我很抱歉 -我要走了 |
[30:21] | I just remembered I have a test tomorrow. | 我刚想起来我明天还有个测试 |
[30:31] | Sorry, | 抱歉 |
[30:32] | I just needed a breath of fresh air. | 我只是需要呼吸一口新鲜空气 |
[30:34] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[30:36] | I can’t believe the artist is a no-show. | 真不敢相信一个艺术家都没出席 |
[30:37] | Right? If somebody threw me a party | 就是 要是有人为了庆祝我的作品展出 |
[30:40] | with champagne and crab cakes | 举办了一个 |
[30:41] | to celebrate my work, | 畅享香槟加蟹肉饼的派对 |
[30:43] | I think I’d try and stop by. | 我想我可能会去露个脸 |
[30:44] | Yeah. If it were my work, | 是啊 要是展出我的作品 |
[30:46] | I’d show up if people put out folding chairs | 人们只要布置好折叠凳 |
[30:48] | and sweaty jeans. | 穿戴整齐就行了 |
[30:49] | Plus, I’d be there. | 还有 我也会来的 |
[30:51] | True. | 那倒是 |
[30:53] | Are you disappointed that the artist didn’t show up? | 今天没有艺术家露脸 你失望吗 |
[30:57] | No. | 不 |
[30:59] | The only person I cared about seeing is you. | 我今天唯一想见到的人 只有你 |
[31:10] | I’m sorry. For a second I forgot I was– | 抱歉 有那么一秒 我忘记我… |
[31:13] | – Not in Rosewood? – It’s okay. Me too. | -已经不在玫瑰镇了 对吧 -没事 我也是 |
[31:16] | When I first saw the limo, | 第一眼看到那加长轿车时 |
[31:17] | I thought I was gonna have to ride in the trunk. | 我以为我只能被塞到后备箱去 |
[31:30] | Yeah. I could get used to this. | 好了 现在我已经习惯了 |
[31:38] | Ready for more culture? | 准备好再来一次文化之旅了吗 |
[31:42] | Lead the way. | 你带路呗 |
[31:56] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[31:58] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[32:00] | I couldn’t just sit around in my room and wait. | 我不能坐在房间里干等你的消息 |
[32:04] | What are you gonna say to her? | 你该怎么跟她说呢 |
[32:07] | I need you to go home. | 你得回家去 |
[32:09] | Why can’t you just tell her the truth? | 你为什么不能实话实说呢 |
[32:12] | Hanna, please. | 汉娜 拜托 |
[32:14] | I can’t lose you, too. | 我不能再失去你了 |
[32:24] | So sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰到你们 |
[32:26] | I just got off the phone with Mrs. Potter’s housekeeper. | 我刚刚和波特女士的管家通完电话 |
[32:28] | She called from the hospital. | 她从医院打来的电话 |
[32:30] | Mrs. Potter had a heart attack. | 波特女士心脏病突发 |
[32:34] | Is she going to be okay? | 她还会好起来的 是吧 |
[32:37] | They couldn’t revive her. | 他们已经无能为力了 |
[32:39] | Poor thing. I mean, she wasn’t young, but still… | 真可怜 她虽不能说年轻 可她还… |
[32:42] | Thank you for telling me, Denise. | 谢谢你的转达 丹尼斯 |
[32:56] | I know, baby. | 我懂 宝贝 |
[33:05] | That smell never went away. | 这味一直都没散掉 |
[33:07] | It came with the car. | 都是这车发出来的味 |
[33:09] | No, actually it came from Mike dropping a turkey wrap | 不 其实是迈克掉下的火鸡肉卷 |
[33:11] | Underneath the driver’s seat, remember? | 就掉在驾驶座下面 还记得吗 |
[33:13] | It had been there for, like, a year or something? | 这事儿都过了 大概有一年了吧 |
[33:16] | More. | 不止了 |
[33:16] | By the time we found it, you thought it was roast beef. | 等我们发现它的时候 你还以为是块烤牛肉 |
[33:20] | I did. | 没错 |
[33:23] | Ah. Yeah. | 好了 |
[33:26] | Oh, you have enough cash for a cab ride home? | 你打车回家 现金够吗 |
[33:29] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -够 -那好 |
[33:31] | Well, so, I guess that’s it. | 那我想 先这样啦 |
[33:35] | Have a good time. | 祝你玩得开心 |
[33:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:39] | I can’t believe you drove me all the way here. | 真不敢相信 你一路送我到这里 |
[33:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:45] | I just– | 我只是… |
[33:46] | I don’t know anybody else who would do that for me. | 我不知道还有谁愿意为我做这些 |
[33:49] | Well, it’s only fair. I mean, I was the one | 这样我们就扯平了 因为当初是我提议 |
[33:51] | who suggested that we buy a used car with a kill switch. | 买下这辆带引擎锁的二手车 |
[34:00] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[34:02] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[34:17] | Well, I know it’s in here somewhere. | 我知道就放在这附近 |
[34:21] | Oh, here it is. | 对了 在这儿 |
[34:23] | I have wonderful earrings to match. | 我正好有相配的耳环呢 |
[34:26] | Thanks, but, um, I just came here | 多谢了 我其实就是来问问 |
[34:28] | to find out who bought these two bracelets. | 谁买的这两条手链 |
[34:32] | Oh, well, let me see. | 那好 我看看啊 |
[34:34] | Well, I can tell you | 我可以告诉你 |
[34:36] | These bracelets were made within the last six months. | 这些手链是最近六个内做的 |
[34:39] | I changed vendors. People were complaining about the clasps. | 我换了供应商 人们都抱怨这搭扣 |
[34:43] | You do keep records, right? | 你有留记录的 是吧 |
[34:45] | Yes, dear, I’m trying, | 是的 亲爱的 我努力在记 |
[34:47] | But as you can see, | 但你也可以看得出 |
[34:49] | I’m a little better at beading than organizing. | 比起整理东西 我更擅长串珠子 |
[34:51] | Please, it’s important to me. | 拜托啦 这对我来说很重要 |
[34:54] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[34:56] | – Here it is! – You found it? | -就在这里 -你找到了吗 |
[34:58] | Yes! Now, these two were purchased | 是的 上面写这两条手链卖给了 |
[35:02] | by a Spencer Hastings. | 斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[35:04] | Does that help, dear? | 这条信息有用吗 亲爱的 |
[35:23] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[35:25] | Hey. | 汉娜 |
[35:26] | I was just calling you. | 我正想打给你呢 |
[35:28] | Yeah, I’ve kind of been avoiding you. | 最近我有点疏远你 |
[35:32] | I kind of got that feeling. | 我也有这种感觉 |
[35:33] | Listen, I need to tell you something. | 听着 我想告诉你一些事 |
[35:41] | Last night– | 昨晚… |
[35:43] | Last night was one of the best nights of my life. | 昨晚是我这辈子度过最棒的夜晚了 |
[35:46] | Wait. Did you go to the museum? | 等等 你去博物馆了吗 |
[35:48] | Yeah, in a limo. | 去了 坐加长轿车去的 |
[35:50] | And the only thing that made it less than perfect | 可惜美中不足的是 |
[35:52] | was being in a fight with you. | 我们俩闹了一些小别扭 |
[35:55] | I’m sorry, Hanna, | 我很抱歉 汉娜 |
[35:57] | I’m…I’m sorry for going off on you like that. | 我很抱歉这样对待你 |
[36:00] | And you’re right, okay? Being with Ezra, it’s a risk… | 而且你说的没错 和以斯拉在一起很冒险 |
[36:05] | But he’s someone that I’m willing to take a risk for. | 但他是一个值得让我冒险的男人 |
[36:10] | I know it sounds stupid. | 我知道这听起来很傻 |
[36:12] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 不傻 |
[36:14] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[36:19] | So, what did you want to say? | 那你想说什么来着的 |
[36:21] | Nothing. Um… | 没什么 |
[36:23] | I’m just really glad it worked out. | 很开心我们和好了 |
[37:06] | What the hell?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[37:07] | I saw the lineup. | 我看见接力顺序了 |
[37:09] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在玩什么把戏 |
[37:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么胡话 |
[37:12] | Coach replaced me as the relay anchor with you. | 教练让你顶替我 游最后一棒 |
[37:15] | So go and talk to coach! Like you did? | 你自己和教练说去 像你那样吗 |
[37:17] | I would never rat out a teammate because my feelings were hurt. | 我永远不会因为感情受伤而背弃队友的 |
[37:22] | I take care of things myself. | 我自己的事情 自己搞定 |
[37:34] | You are like one of those things that sticks to the side of boats | 你就像那些粘在船上的臭东西 |
[37:37] | that can only be removed with a hacksaw or something. | 不用钢锯据不掉 |
[37:39] | Very nice. | 真有口才 |
[37:41] | I thought fancy Rosewood girls like you | 我以为像你这样的玫瑰镇富家女 |
[37:43] | knew how to say “Please” and “Thank you.” | 知道说”请”和”谢谢” |
[37:45] | Well, please peel your sweaty body | 请把你的满是汗臭味的身体 |
[37:47] | off of my locker. | 从我储物柜上移开 |
[37:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:56] | So, you want to give it back to your teacher, toss it, | 你是想让我把这个还给你的老师 扔掉 |
[37:59] | or, uh, put it on your charm bracelet? | 还是 把它穿在你的手链上 |
[38:02] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[38:03] | It’s what stopped Mrs. Montgomery from getting to Philly. | 耽误蒙哥马利老师去费城的东西 |
[38:06] | She didn’t get there? How do you do that? | 她没去成吗 你是怎么做到的 |
[38:09] | You want a lesson in popular mechanics, | 你是想让我给你补习一节机械课呢 |
[38:11] | or do you want to just say thank you? | 还是只想说声谢谢 |
[38:13] | Neither. | 都不想 |
[38:15] | So, how much do I owe you? | 你想要多少 |
[38:17] | I don’t want your money. | 我不想要钱 |
[38:20] | Well, then, what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[38:23] | I’ll think about it. | 我想想吧 |
[38:28] | Oh, and, by the way, they’re barnacles. | 对了 顺便告诉你 那东西叫”藤壶” |
[38:30] | What? | 什么 |
[38:32] | The things that stick on the side of boats. | 粘在船身的东西 |
[38:50] | Hey, I was just going to text you. | 我还想给你发短信呢 |
[38:52] | Why? What’s up? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[38:54] | I was wondering what you were doing after school today | 我想问你今天放学后准备干什么 |
[38:56] | and hoping you might want to go clothes shopping with me. | 希望你能有空陪我去买件衣服 |
[38:59] | Sure. Why the sudden urge to splurge? | 当然没问题 怎么突然想花钱了 |
[39:02] | I just think it’s time to upgrade a little. | 我觉得该提升下自己的档次了 |
[39:05] | So, how was your sleep-over at Spencer’s? | 昨天在斯宾塞家睡得如何 |
[39:08] | Oh, you know. The usual. | 跟往常一样 |
[39:10] | Chick flick, popcorn, cosmo quiz, lights out. | 言情片 爆米花 心理测试直到深夜 |
[39:13] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[39:15] | Uh, me? Um, I had a great night. | 我 我昨晚也过的不错 |
[39:18] | Oh, yeah? What’d you do? | 是吗 你都干啥了 |
[39:21] | I went to see this really wonderful exhibit. | 我去看了非常精彩的展览 |
[39:24] | What? | 什么 |
[39:27] | Yeah, they had a big opening | 费城艺术馆举行了 |
[39:29] | at the Philadelphia Art Museum. | 一场盛大的开幕仪式 |
[39:33] | – You–you went last night? – Yeah. | -昨晚你去了 -是的 |
[39:37] | Oh, I know, partying on a school night, | 我知道 不该在工作日的晚上参加派对 |
[39:39] | I know I’m out of control, but… | 我没控制住自己 但是 |
[39:42] | It was great, it was really exciting to meet the artist. | 派对很棒 见到那些艺术家很让人激动 |
[39:44] | It was really exciting. | 很让人激动 |
[39:46] | So, anyhow, I have to get to class, and so do you, | 对了 我要去上课了 你也是 |
[39:50] | So meet me in my office after. | 放学后办公室见 |
[39:52] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 放学见 |
[39:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:13] | Keep your voice down. | 你小声点 |
[40:14] | Why? Nobody’s home. | 为什么 又没人在家 |
[40:17] | Yeah, but Melissa could come home any minute. | 但梅丽莎随时可能回来 |
[40:19] | Good. I want her to. | 正好 我就是想她听到 |
[40:21] | Why are you making me do this? | 为什么你非得逼我这么做 |
[40:23] | Why do you care if she knows? | 为什么你非得让她知道 |
[40:25] | I’m not making you do anything, Spencer. | 我可没逼你干什么 斯宾塞 |
[40:27] | I’m telling you, by tomorrow morning | 我告诉你 到明天早上 |
[40:30] | Melissa will know everything, | 梅丽莎就什么都知道了 |
[40:31] | And there’s nothing you can do about it | 到时你做什么都无法挽回 |
[40:33] | except let her hear it from you first. | 除非你先主动跟她坦白 |
[40:36] | Fine. | 好 |
[40:38] | I’ll tell her. | 我会跟她说 |
[40:40] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[40:42] | But this it is, | 但是到此为止 |
[40:43] | because I am sick of your games. | 因为我受够你的游戏了 |
[40:46] | We all are. | 我们都受够了 |
[40:47] | You trying to get me voted off the island? | 你想把我踢出局 |
[40:49] | It won’t work. | 不可能 |
[40:51] | I don’t think you’ll have much of a choice. | 我可不觉得你还有其他选择 |
[40:54] | I made you, Spencer. | 是我造就了你 斯宾塞 |
[40:57] | I made all of you. | 是我造就了你们 |
[40:59] | Before me, you were just some goody-goody in plaid | 认识我之前 你就是一个 |
[41:02] | who did whatever mommy and daddy told her to. | 对父母唯命是从的乖乖女 |
[41:03] | You are so full of yourself! | 你也太自大了 |
[41:06] | You think that just because you brought us together | 你以为仅仅因为你把我们聚到一起 |
[41:08] | you can treat us like puppets? | 我们就会像木偶一样任你摆布吗 |
[41:11] | But you are. Don’t you see that? | 但你们愿意啊 你看不出来吗 |
[41:15] | You don’t exist without me. | 没有我 你们什么都不是 |
[41:17] | Really, Ali? | 真的吗 艾莉 |
[41:19] | Then tell me this– | 那你告诉我 |
[41:21] | What is a leader without any followers? | 没有追随者的女王是什么 |
[41:24] | Because it seems to me the | 这个问题在我看来 |
[41:25] | question isn’t whether we will exist without you, | 根本不是我们离不开你 |
[41:29] | But whether you will exist without us. | 而是你离不开我们 |
[41:32] | And as far as I’m concerned, you are dead to me already. | 在我眼里 你已经死了 |
[42:00] | So the shadow in the picture isn’t Ian, it’s you? | 所以照片里的黑影不是伊恩 是你 |
[42:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:07] | Why didn’t you tell us before? | 为什么之前你没告诉我们 |
[42:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:14] | I guess that I was scared. | 可能是害怕吧 |
[42:16] | This is gonna sound crazy. | 听起来难以置信 |
[42:18] | But I think that I didn’t tell you | 但是 我想我没告诉你们 |
[42:20] | because there was always a part of me | 可能是因为我心里始终 |
[42:23] | that wondered if it was my fault. | 在怀疑是不是我的错 |
[42:26] | I mean, I wished it, and then it came true. | 我希望她死 然后就成真了 |
[42:29] | Oh, Spence, you didn’t mean it. | 斯宾塞 你不是故意的 |
[42:31] | It was just something you said in the heat of the moment. | 那只是一时冲动的气话 |
[42:33] | Besides, Ali said stuff to us that was worse– much worse–right? | 而且 艾莉说过的话比这恶毒的多 |
[42:41] | Spence? | 斯宾塞 |
[42:50] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[42:53] | Is that… | 那是 |
[42:57] | It’s Jason. | 是杰森 |
[43:08] | Beading is hard on the eyes, you know? | 串珠子可是个累眼睛的活儿 |
[43:13] | Oh, don’t be startled. | 别害怕 |
[43:15] | That’s just my pet. Where was I? | 那是我的小宠物 我说到哪儿了 |
[43:18] | Oh, yeah, the eyes. | 对了 眼睛 |
[43:20] | You have interesting eyes, dear. | 你有一双有趣的眼睛 孩子 |
[43:23] | The eyes are the window to the soul. | 眼睛是心灵之窗 |
[43:27] | Not to worry, dear. | 不要担心 孩子 |
[43:30] | I did exactly what you told me to do. | 我按你说的做了 |