时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m not ashamed of who I am, but I used to be, | 我不为自己感到羞耻 但我曾这么想过 |
[00:06] | And if we have to hide like this all the time, | 如果我们要一直这样躲下去的话 |
[00:08] | I’m gonna start to feel that way again. | 我又会有以前那种感觉了 |
[00:11] | The lying, the sneaking around– | 这样子撒谎 偷偷摸摸的 |
[00:12] | I feel like a teenager. | 我感觉还像个未成年似的 |
[00:14] | Yeah. It’s fun, isn’t it? | 是啊 很有意思啊 不是吗 |
[00:18] | I found this in the basement. | 这是我在地下室里发现的 |
[00:22] | Just go. And don’t come back. | 走吧 别回来了 |
[00:25] | Welcome home, honey. | 欢迎回家 亲爱的 |
[00:28] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[00:29] | I understand why you’re so fond of Mr. Fitz. | 我知道你为什么这么喜欢费兹老师了 |
[00:31] | He takes such a personal interest in his students. | 他与学生坦诚相待 |
[00:34] | – Where have you been? – With Caleb. | -你去哪儿了 -跟凯勒一起 |
[00:37] | We camped out. | 我们出去露营了 |
[00:40] | I figured out what the message means. | 我弄清楚那条信息的意思了 |
[00:41] | It wasn’t b-a-d, it was the number 2-1-4. | 不是b-a-d 而是2-1-4 |
[00:44] | Does that number mean anything to you? | 这串数字对你有什么意义吗 |
[00:46] | It could be anything. | 它可能是任何号码 |
[00:47] | We have to figure it out, for both our sakes. | 我们必须要弄清楚 为了我们俩 |
[00:50] | You can stay here for a short time, in the guest room. | 你可以待在这儿 临时住在客房里 |
[00:53] | – Thank you. – I did it for Hanna, not you. | -谢谢您 -我是为了汉娜 不是你 |
[00:56] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这么做了 |
[00:59] | It’s over. I’m out. | 到此为止 我退出 |
[01:02] | We’re trying to help you, | 我们试着想帮你 |
[01:03] | but you need to start being completely honest with us. | 可是你得对我们坦诚相待啊 |
[01:05] | The police are waiting in the living room. | 警察在客厅里等着呢 |
[01:07] | They know you lied to them. | 他们知道你撒谎了 |
[01:08] | What’s going on in there? | 出了什么事 |
[01:11] | “Spencer Hastings now a person of interest… | “斯宾塞·海斯汀现在成了我的 |
[01:15] | in my death. | 死案嫌犯了 |
[01:16] | A” ‘A.'” | |
[01:21] | I feel like whole parts of my brain have shut down. | 我觉得我的脑袋要炸了 |
[01:24] | I used to love algebra, or at least I understood it. | 我以前很喜欢代数的 至少能弄懂 |
[01:27] | And now it’s a mess. | 可现在简直是一团糟 |
[01:29] | Well, it can get really abstract. | 这东西太抽象了 |
[01:31] | Yeah, but that’s what I liked about it. | 的确 可这正是我喜欢它的地方 |
[01:33] | You know? X’s, Y’s, Z’s– None of it real. | X轴 Y轴 Z轴 都不是真的 |
[01:36] | I could deal with that. | 我都能搞定 |
[01:37] | You just isolate the x factor. | 只须将未知数分离出来即可 |
[01:39] | And now I feel like I’m the x factor. | 可现在我觉得自己就跟未知数似的 |
[01:42] | Honey, where were you? | 宝贝 你刚才去哪儿了 |
[01:44] | – We stopped along the way at Emily’s. – Now, don’t worry, | -我们刚在艾米丽家待了会儿 -没关系 |
[01:46] | I was expecting this. | 我就希望你能晚点回来 |
[01:48] | It’s mostly about intimidation, | 这事儿其实也就吓唬吓唬人 |
[01:49] | – So I want you to stay calm. – Stay calm about what? | -所以我希望你能保持冷静 -冷静什么 |
[01:52] | They served a search warrant. | 他们下达了搜查令 |
[01:54] | A search warrant? | 搜查令 |
[01:56] | For where? For what? | 搜哪儿 查什么 |
[01:58] | The house, the barn, your room– | 这间屋子 谷仓 还有你的房间 |
[02:00] | My room? | 我的房间 |
[02:02] | Spencer, don’t interfere. | 斯宾塞 别去妨碍公务 |
[02:04] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[02:13] | Make them get out. | 让他们出去 |
[02:14] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[02:15] | You’re a person of interest in a murder investigation. | 你现在是一宗谋杀案的嫌犯 |
[02:18] | They’re just doing their job. | 他们只是在做本职工作 |
[02:19] | In an especially ham-fisted way. | 只不过方式过于粗鲁 |
[02:21] | What are they looking for? | 他们在找什么 |
[02:23] | Things that connect you to Alison… | 能把你和艾莉森联系起来的东西 |
[02:25] | And what happened to her. | 以及能和她死因联系起来的东西 |
[03:03] | You mean they just came in | 你是说他们就那样闯进去 |
[03:04] | and started going through her things? | 开始翻她的东西吗 |
[03:08] | Let me call you back, Em. | 我等会儿再打给你 艾米 |
[03:10] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[03:12] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:18] | Hey, uh, listen, your mom called. | 对了 你妈刚打过电话来 |
[03:20] | She’s gonna be swinging by for coffee, | 她等会儿要顺便过来喝杯咖啡 |
[03:21] | see if you guys want a lift to school. | 看看你们姐弟俩要不要搭个顺风车 |
[03:23] | She’s coming for coffee? | 她等会儿来喝咖啡吗 |
[03:26] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[03:28] | So the kitchen table exists in another dimension | 那这餐桌难道是穿越到了 |
[03:31] | where that already happened? | 一个已经发生过这一切的空间里吗 |
[03:34] | I heard the door slam. | 我都听见关门声了 |
[03:36] | Was that mom, or was that somebody else? | 是妈妈吗 还是别的什么人 |
[03:39] | Uh, no. No, that was, uh, your mom. | 没有没有 那个是 你妈 |
[03:42] | So she was already here this morning. | 这么说她今早来过这儿 |
[03:45] | Why does she have to leave and fake coming back? | 她干嘛非得离开一趟再假装回来呢 |
[03:50] | Because she wasn’t just here this morning, | 难道是因为她并非今早才来的 |
[03:52] | she was here last night. | 而是昨晚就来了 |
[03:54] | Mom was here all night? | 妈妈一整夜都在这儿吗 |
[03:56] | Listen, when your brother comes down, | 听着 等你弟弟下来后 |
[03:58] | we’re gonna talk about this. | 我们要一起谈谈这事儿 |
[04:00] | Wait. You snuck mom into your room last night? | 等等 你昨晚带妈偷溜进你的卧室了吗 |
[04:02] | Technically, you cannot sneak into your own house. | 严格来说 进自家房子可算不上偷溜 |
[04:05] | Oh. I’m gonna remember that. | 好吧 我会记着你这话的 |
[04:08] | Did your dad tell you I called? | 你爸告诉你我打电话来过吗 |
[04:10] | I was just around the corner | 我正好在附近 |
[04:11] | so I thought I’d take you to school. | 所以想可以顺便载你俩去学校 |
[04:16] | Um, we’re busted. | 呃 咱俩的事已经暴露了 |
[04:20] | You slept here last night? | 你昨晚在这儿过的夜 |
[04:22] | Uh, it just sort of happened. | 貌似是的吧 |
[04:27] | So… | 这么说 |
[04:29] | You guys, you’re– you’re getting back together? | 你们俩 你们已经复合了 |
[04:32] | We don’t know. | 我们还不知道 |
[04:34] | No–we’re trying to figure that out. | 没有 我们正在试着弄清楚 |
[04:38] | You don’t look surprised. | 你看上去一点也不意外嘛 |
[04:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[04:45] | Nothing’s wrong. | 一切安好 |
[04:47] | We were just talking about | 我们只是在谈 |
[04:49] | how things might change around here. | 这里是不是要做些什么改变 |
[04:52] | I don’t need any more of that. | 我什么也不需要 |
[04:54] | No, your mom means… | 不是 你妈的意思是说 |
[04:56] | Maybe change back. | 或许可以变回原样 |
[04:59] | We’re thinking about trying something. | 我们在考虑做些尝试 |
[05:03] | You coming back? | 你要搬回来吗 |
[05:05] | Well, I mean, that’s something that we need to discuss as a family. | 这件事咱们一家人的确得好好讨论讨论 |
[05:09] | Well, how about dinner? | 晚餐时候怎么样 |
[05:10] | Mike and I could make you guys dinner. | 迈克跟我可以为你们做晚餐 |
[05:16] | What do you think? | 你意下如何 |
[05:18] | Sounds good. | 听起来还不错 |
[05:20] | Yeah, sounds good. | 恩 听起来不错 |
[05:24] | Are you going to school? | 你们要去学校吗 |
[05:25] | Okay. Later. | 好的 等会儿见 |
[05:29] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[05:31] | The police were at Spencer’s house. | 警察去了斯宾塞的家 |
[05:33] | They had a search warrant. | 还拿着搜查令 |
[05:35] | Well, what are they looking for? | 他们要找什么 |
[05:39] | Salt? | 要盐吗 |
[05:40] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[05:46] | So, you said the cops were at Spencer’s house? | 你刚才说警察去了斯宾塞的家 |
[05:51] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:52] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:54] | Okay, Caleb, | 好了 凯勒 |
[05:55] | The second floor is all yours. | 二楼归你了 |
[05:58] | I’ll grab a shower. | 那我去冲个澡 |
[06:02] | Fried eggs, burned butter– | 煎鸡蛋 热黄油 |
[06:05] | The kitchen hasn’t smelled like this in a long time. | 很久没闻到这种香味了 |
[06:07] | Well, it’s a good smell. I like it. | 很好闻 我喜欢 |
[06:10] | Just don’t let him make you late to school. | 别为了等他而迟到了 |
[06:12] | I won’t. He can finish this on the way. | 不会的 他可以路上吃的 |
[06:15] | – See you tonight. – Okay. | -晚上见 -好的 |
[06:38] | It’s so pretty, Hanna. | 太漂亮了 汉娜 |
[06:40] | When did he give it to you? | 他什么时候给你的 |
[06:41] | He hasn’t given it to me, not yet. I found it. | 他还没给我呢 是我发现的 |
[06:44] | And I wasn’t looking for it, but I found it, | 不是我特意去找的 只是无意中看到的 |
[06:46] | and I took a picture, and then I just put it back. | 于是我就拍了张照 然后就放回去了 |
[06:49] | Why an owl? | 为什么是只猫头鹰 |
[06:50] | It’s symbolic. | 这是个象征 |
[06:52] | Of what? | 象征什么 |
[06:54] | Of our first night | 象征着我们在帐篷里的 |
[06:55] | in the tent. | 初夜 |
[06:56] | We heard owls. | 我们听到了猫头鹰的声音 |
[06:59] | Swooping down to carry off their prey? | 冲下来叼走它们的猎物吗 |
[07:02] | You cannot stop the romance. | 你这样说也无碍于我们的浪漫 |
[07:04] | Owls and tents and s’mores | 猫头鹰 帐篷和其它的一切 |
[07:07] | are all part of that night– | 都是那晚的一部分 |
[07:08] | Every perfect minute of it. | 每一分钟都很完美 |
[07:10] | Have you two had another opportunity? | 你们俩还有别的机会吗 |
[07:14] | Not since he went in the guest room, | 他住进我家以后就没有了 |
[07:16] | but we do have plans. | 不过我们已经有计划了 |
[07:21] | Apples and spice? | 苹果和香料吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah, it’s really good for you. | 是的 这对你很有好处 |
[07:24] | Healthy, which is nice. | 健康的总是好的 |
[07:25] | When did that start to happen? | 他俩什么时候搞到一起的 |
[07:27] | Yeah? That’s awesome. Are you captain? | 是吗 太棒了 你是队长吗 |
[07:29] | – Yeah. – Nice. Me too. | -是的 -真棒 我也是 |
[07:32] | Oh, Em. Don’t worry about it. It’s totally cool. | 艾米 别担心 没事的 |
[07:35] | I mean, the breakup was way messy, | 我是说 分手是挺烦的 |
[07:37] | but Sean’s a good guy. | 不过肖恩是个好人 |
[07:38] | I mean, he should be happy. | 他应该幸福 |
[07:40] | Everybody should be as happy as I am. | 每个人都应该和我一样幸福 |
[07:44] | You know, maybe I should | 也许我该练习一下 |
[07:45] | practice my surprise face when he gives it to me. | 当他给我礼物时的惊喜表情 |
[07:58] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah, we didn’t think you were coming in today. | 我们没想到你今天能来 |
[08:02] | I have to be someplace other than my house. | 我可不想待在家里 |
[08:04] | – Are the cops still there? – They came and went. | -警察还在那吗 -已经走了 |
[08:06] | They actually took things? | 他们拿走什么了吗 |
[08:09] | Not so much. | 不太多 |
[08:10] | My mom says they did it just to shake me up. | 我妈说他们这么做只是为了吓唬我 |
[08:13] | What’d they take? | 都拿什么了 |
[08:14] | Um, things from my jewelry box, | 我首饰盒里 |
[08:17] | stuff from my closet, a couple of pairs of shoes– | 和壁橱里的东西 还有几双鞋子 |
[08:20] | Wait. Not the Tory Burches. | 等一下 不会是托里·伯奇吧 |
[08:22] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[08:23] | No, sneakers. | 是运动鞋 |
[08:25] | They wanted my laptop,but my mom said no, | 他们还想拿我的笔记本电脑 我妈没让 |
[08:27] | it wasn’t in the search warrant and they couldn’t have it. | 因为不在搜查令的范围里 他们拿不了 |
[08:31] | Look, you guys should know that there’s a chance | 你们应该知道他们也有可能 |
[08:33] | that they might try to pull this on you. | 会去查你们的 |
[08:35] | Search our rooms? | 搜查我们的房间吗 |
[08:37] | My mom says it’s a possibility. I’m so sorry. | 我妈说这有可能 对不起 |
[08:40] | No– it’s not your fault. | 不 这又不是你的错 |
[08:42] | Yeah. We know who’s responsible for this. | 是啊 我们知道谁才是罪魁祸首 |
[08:44] | I should have known that that trophy was some kind of trap. | 我应该想到那个奖杯是个圈套的 |
[08:48] | It’s like I can hear “A” Laughing in my head. | 我仿佛都能听到A在嘲笑我 |
[08:50] | Does “A” sound like Jenna? | A的声音听起来像詹娜吗 |
[08:54] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈 |
[08:57] | She wants me to come home. | 她让我回家 |
[09:00] | – Walk me out, okay? – Sure. | -陪我出去 好吗 -当然 |
[09:08] | – Aria, come on. – Just a second. | -艾瑞亚 走啊 -马上来 |
[09:13] | 想着你的眼睛 多想现在就能看着它们 这一秒 爱你 -艾瑞亚 | |
[09:31] | 想着你的眼睛 多想现在就能看着它们 这一秒 爱你 -艾瑞亚 | |
[09:44] | Hey, Emily, got a second? | 艾米丽 有时间吗 |
[09:46] | I have to get all the way over to the annex. | 我得赶到侧楼去 |
[09:48] | – Can I walk you? – Sure. | -能一起走吗 -当然 |
[09:50] | – I just want to ask you something. – Okay. | -我只想问你点事 -好的 |
[09:53] | – You’re teammates with Paige Mccullers, right? – Right. | -你和佩奇·麦卡勒斯是队友吧 -是的 |
[09:56] | Is she seeing anybody? | 她有男朋友了吗 |
[09:57] | Cause I like her, she’s fun, | 我喜欢她 她很有趣 |
[09:59] | but I don’t want anything complicated right now. | 但是我不想把事情搞得太复杂 |
[10:01] | I don’t know, Sean. | 我不知道 肖恩 |
[10:02] | Paige isn’t really my friend. | 佩奇其实不算是我朋友 |
[10:04] | Oh. Oh, I get it. I shouldn’t be asking you. | 哦 我懂了 我不应该来问你的 |
[10:07] | You’re Hanna’s friend. I’m way out of line. | 你是汉娜的朋友 我问错人了 |
[10:09] | No, Sean, that’s okay. | 不 肖恩 没关系的 |
[10:10] | Hanna saw you at the table with Paige. | 汉娜看见你和佩奇在一起了 |
[10:12] | She said you’ve got every right to be happy. | 她说你完全有权拥有自己的幸福 |
[10:15] | She said that? | 她那么说了吗 |
[10:17] | I think she meant it. | 我觉得她是真心的 |
[10:20] | As for Paige, we swim on the same team, | 至于佩奇 我们只是同在一个游泳队 |
[10:22] | but I don’t know her that well. | 不过我俩不是很熟 |
[10:24] | Gotcha. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[10:30] | So tell me, how long have you known about your father and me? | 告诉我 你知道我和你爸的事多久了 |
[10:34] | You told us this morning. | 不是你今早自己说的吗 |
[10:40] | I guess I just sort of had a feeling something was up. | 我只是感觉发生了些什么事 |
[10:44] | And are you okay with that? | 你觉得行吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I’m beyond okay. | 太行了 |
[10:48] | As long as it’s what you and dad want. | 只要是你们想要的 |
[10:50] | Well, this part really isn’t about us. | 这其实不是为了我俩 |
[10:52] | It’s about you and your brother. | 是为了你和你弟弟 |
[10:53] | We miss you. I miss you. | 我们想你 我很想你 |
[10:55] | And I wish you could come home. | 我希望你能回家来 |
[10:59] | Hold that thought. | 以后再说吧 |
[11:01] | And by the way, it’s my experience | 顺便说一下 你点”发送”之前 |
[11:04] | that you should always check before you press “Send.” | 永远都应该先检查一遍 |
[11:07] | I don’t think you meant this for me. | 我想这应该不是发给我的吧 |
[11:10] | Mom. That– that was a mistake. | 妈妈 这是个误会 |
[11:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:16] | Hey, I’m just happy that through all of this | 我很高兴在发生了这么多事之后 |
[11:18] | you can still think about boys. | 你还有心思去喜欢男孩子 |
[11:20] | So who is it? | 他是谁 |
[11:22] | Somebody I know? | 我认识吗 |
[11:24] | No, it’s– it’s just somebody. | 不 只是普通朋友 |
[11:27] | Really? It doesn’t seem like just somebody. | 真的吗 看起来可不像是普通朋友 |
[11:31] | So, what color are these amazing eyes? | 那么这双漂亮的眼睛是什么颜色的 |
[11:33] | I think I’m gonna have to start looking in the hallways | 我觉得我应该到过道那儿去看看 |
[11:36] | to see if I can guess who it is. | 看看能否猜出来是谁 |
[11:37] | Don’t. | 别 |
[11:38] | Couple of more slips like that text | 如果你再发错几条的话 |
[11:40] | and I’ll know all about him. | 我就能知道他是谁了 |
[11:41] | No more slips. Promise. | 不会再发错了 我保证 |
[11:44] | Well, that’s too bad. | 那就太可惜了 |
[11:45] | I was looking forward to finding out more. | 我可是很希望能发现更多呢 |
[11:49] | It’s private right now. | 现在这还是我的隐私 |
[11:52] | Okay? | 好不 |
[12:01] | Poof. Deleted. All gone. | 好了 全删掉了 |
[12:04] | It’s just everybody’s entitled to privacy. | 每个人都有拥有隐私的权利 |
[12:06] | If you and dad can have secrets, why can’t I? | 既然你和爸爸都能有 为什么我不行 |
[13:24] | God, I’m glad to see you. | 见到你真是太好了 |
[13:27] | You’ve got a cop car across from your house. | 你家对面有一辆警车 |
[13:31] | – Where? I didn’t see it. – Detectives. | -在哪 我没看见 -是侦探 |
[13:33] | Trust me, I know every stock sedan in town. | 相信我 镇上所有的侦探车我都认识 |
[13:35] | They used to rotate in front of my house. | 他们过去就在我家外面转悠 |
[13:39] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[13:41] | The police searched my house. | 警察来搜我家了 |
[13:43] | They took things from my room. | 他们从我房间里拿东西 |
[13:45] | I’m a person of interest. | 我成嫌犯了 |
[13:47] | What do they think you did? | 他们怀疑你做了什么 |
[13:50] | I think they think that… | 我觉得他们怀疑我 |
[13:54] | They think that I– | 他们怀疑我 |
[13:56] | They think you hurt Alison? | 他们觉得是你杀了艾莉森吗 |
[14:00] | That’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[14:03] | Well, it’s good to hear somebody else say that. | 能听见有人这么说太好了 |
[14:06] | You got any coffee made? | 你家有咖啡吗 |
[14:08] | Yeah, always. | 当然了 一直都有 |
[14:11] | Paper cups? | 有纸杯吗 |
[14:13] | Why paper cups? | 为什么要用纸杯 |
[14:15] | You’re going to take coffee | 因为你要把咖啡 |
[14:16] | to those cops watching your house. | 端给在外监视你的警察叔叔们 |
[14:18] | Why am I going to do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[14:20] | So they’ll know you know they’re out there | 因为这样他们就知道你知道他们在外面 |
[14:22] | and you’re not afraid of them. | 而且你一点都不怕他们 |
[14:24] | Yeah, but I am kind of afraid. | 但我其实是有点害怕的 |
[14:26] | They don’t know that. | 可他们不知道啊 |
[14:34] | Toby… | 托比 |
[14:35] | The car that you saw | 艾莉森出事那晚 |
[14:36] | Alison get in the night that she was killed– | 你看见她上的那辆车 |
[14:38] | I never saw the driver. I told you. | 我告诉过你了 我没看到司机 |
[14:40] | I think the driver was Ian. | 我觉得司机就是伊恩 |
[14:43] | You tell the cops what you think? | 你把你的想法告诉警察了吗 |
[14:45] | Yeah, I told them. | 是的 我告诉他们了 |
[14:46] | And now I’m the little girl who cried Ian. | 然后我就成了哭喊”伊恩来了”的小女孩 |
[14:49] | They think you lied to them. | 他们觉得你是在说谎 |
[14:51] | Big deal. People lie to the cops all the time. | 那又怎样 谁不对警察撒谎 |
[14:54] | It’s more than that. | 不是这么简单的 |
[14:55] | It’s a lot of things that | 有很多矛头都指向我 |
[14:56] | add up to make me look really suspicious. | 让我变得真的很可疑 |
[15:02] | Maybe you should keep away from me. | 或许你该离我远点 |
[15:05] | People cross the street when they see me coming, | 人们看见我都会绕着走 |
[15:07] | and they think you’re trying to frame your brother-in-law. | 如今他们又怀疑你要陷害你姐夫 |
[15:11] | Who else are we gonna hang out with? | 咱俩不在一起还能跟谁在一起 |
[15:32] | I, uh, I saw you talking to Sean the other day. | 那天我看见你跟肖恩说话了 |
[15:34] | – Yeah. He’s nice. – Nice. | -是的 他人很好 -蛮好的 |
[15:38] | He makes me laugh. | 他逗我笑了 |
[15:39] | I know it might be kind of weird, | 我知道这有点奇怪 |
[15:41] | you being friends with Hanna and Hanna being his ex. | 你跟汉娜是朋友 汉娜又是他前女友 |
[15:45] | That’s not really the weird part, is it? | 奇怪的不是这个吧 |
[15:50] | Sean asked me about you. | 肖恩向我问起你了 |
[15:52] | He wanted to know if you were seeing anybody. | 他想知道你有没有男朋友 |
[15:54] | What’d you tell him? | 你怎么说的 |
[15:56] | I told him as far as I knew you weren’t. | 我告诉他据我所知没有 |
[15:58] | I think he wanted me to talk him up with you. | 我觉得他想让我帮他在你跟前美言几句 |
[16:00] | And I’m pretty sure he’s gonna ask you out. | 我很确定他会约你出去的 |
[16:03] | He has. | 已经约了 |
[16:05] | And what’d you say? | 那你答应了吗 |
[16:08] | I said yes. | 答应了 |
[16:11] | It’s not really a date. | 这其实不算是约会 |
[16:13] | We’re going with a bunch of other people. | 还有很多人一起去的 |
[16:14] | – No big. – Yeah. | -没什么的 -知道 |
[16:29] | You’re nervous about this dinner. | 你很紧张这顿晚餐嘛 |
[16:31] | Yeah, I guess I am. | 是有点 |
[16:33] | Well, the important thing is | 重要的是 |
[16:34] | we’ll get past all the sneaking around, | 我们不用再偷偷摸摸地了 |
[16:36] | which, by the way, we were not that clever, | 其实我们并没有那么聪明 |
[16:38] | because Aria knew. | 艾瑞亚早就知道了 |
[16:39] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候的事 |
[16:41] | I don’t know, but she did. | 我也不知道 但她早知道了 |
[16:43] | She ends up with all of our secrets. | 她一直替我们保守秘密 |
[16:45] | And now she wants one of her own. | 现在她也有自己的秘密了 |
[16:48] | – What do you mean? – Some new romance. | -什么秘密 -情窦初开那点事呗 |
[16:51] | I found out about it accidentally, | 我偶然发现的 |
[16:53] | and I teased her, which apparently was the wrong thing to do. | 还拿这事儿逗她了 现在看来真不应该 |
[16:56] | – Who’s the boy? – I don’t know. | -那男孩是谁 -我也不知道 |
[16:57] | She wants to keep it a secret for now, | 她现在还不想说 |
[16:59] | which I completely understand. | 我完全理解她的做法 |
[17:01] | – Is it somebody at school? – Probably. | -是学校的同学吗 -可能吧 |
[17:04] | Aren’t you interested in who she’s dating? | 你对她在跟谁约会都不感兴趣吗 |
[17:06] | Of course I am. | 当然感兴趣了 |
[17:07] | And when she’s ready, she’ll tell us. | 当她准备好了 她会告诉我们的 |
[17:10] | What? What is that look? | 怎么了 你那什么表情 |
[17:13] | It’s the look of somebody who just had to pick up his daughter | 这是一个父亲去接 |
[17:15] | after she’d been questioned by the police. | 刚被警察审问过的女儿的表情 |
[17:18] | And you had the same look. | 当时你也是这个表情 |
[17:19] | She didn’t do anything wrong. | 她并没做错什么 |
[17:21] | I’m just saying we need | 我只是觉得 |
[17:22] | to be a little bit more diligent about this. | 我们应该更关心她一点 |
[17:24] | Yes, but diligent doesn’t mean grilling her | 这话没错 但是关心并不代表 |
[17:26] | about every text she sends to a boy. | 要拷问她跟男生发的每条信息 |
[17:28] | We have to trust her. | 我们得信任她 |
[17:30] | Well, it’s not Aria I don’t trust. | 我不是不相信艾瑞亚 |
[17:34] | It’s the rest of the world. | 我是不相信这个世界 |
[17:38] | You know what I mean. | 你懂的 |
[17:40] | I think I do. | 我想是吧 |
[17:45] | Just hold onto this stuff for me, okay? | 帮我收着这些东西 行不 |
[17:48] | You didn’t mention Ezra’s name in the text, did you? | 你在短信里没提到以斯拉的名字吧 |
[17:51] | No, no. But what if I had? | 没有 但如果我提到了呢 |
[17:54] | I mean, if I had made one wrong detail in that text, | 要是我在那条短信里说错一个字的话 |
[17:57] | my mom would have figured it out | 我妈就会知道是谁了 |
[17:59] | and everything would have blown up– forever. | 那一切就完了 永远完了 |
[18:03] | Fresh manicures and tiny keyboards– | 刚修完的指甲加上微型小键盘 |
[18:05] | a deadly combination. | 简直是致命组合 |
[18:10] | Our first coffee together. | 我们第一次一起喝咖啡的纪念 |
[18:15] | The night that he read his short story. | 他给我读他写的故事的那个晚上 |
[18:20] | Okay, I’ll give you a catalogue later. | 好啦 我一会儿给你个清单 |
[18:22] | Just… Put this stuff in your locker. | 把这些 放到你柜子里就行了 |
[18:25] | – Don’t worry. – Thanks. | -放心吧 -谢啦 |
[18:28] | Hey, Stop. Listen– | 喂 够了 听着 |
[18:31] | Look at this way– we both made a mistake. | 这样说吧 我们都错了 |
[18:36] | No, I can’t do it tonight. | 不行 今晚不行 |
[18:39] | I know what I said, but it’s different now. | 我知道我说过 但是现在和以前不一样了 |
[18:43] | First of all, I don’t think she’s who you say she is. | 首先 我觉得她不是你说的那样 |
[18:47] | Don’t call her that. | 别这么叫她 |
[18:49] | No. I can’t do it tonight. | 不行 我今晚做不了 |
[18:52] | Because I say so. | 我说不行就不行 |
[18:55] | Because I’m living in her house and you keep calling– | 因为我住她家里 你还老打电话来 |
[18:57] | It’s gotta stop. | 你该停手了 |
[18:59] | Okay, fine. Later. | 行了 我挂了 |
[19:02] | Later. | 下次再说 |
[19:18] | You got it wrong. | 你们一定搞错了 |
[19:19] | We heard what we heard, Hanna. | 我们亲耳听见的 汉娜 |
[19:21] | No, you heard what you heard, | 不可能 你们听是听到了 |
[19:22] | but you got it wrong. | 但一定是你们搞错了 |
[19:23] | He was talking to another girl, | 当时他在和另一个女孩打电话 |
[19:25] | and there was a lot of history. You could tell. | 看得出来 还蛮藕断丝连的 |
[19:26] | What happened to being all happy for Hanna? | 之前说的为汉娜高兴都哪去了 |
[19:28] | – Where’d all that go? – Hanna, we want you to be happy– | -都哪去了 -汉娜 我们希望你快乐 |
[19:31] | Then you shouldn’t tell me this, because it’s not true. | 那你们就别告诉我这些 因为这不是真的 |
[19:35] | Not after we… | 不该在那一夜后告诉我 |
[19:38] | You just– you heard wrong. | 就是你们听错了 |
[19:39] | He could have been on the | 他可能是和养父母 |
[19:40] | phone with his foster parents or something, | 或者谁谁谁打电话 |
[19:42] | or his social worker. You don’t know. | 也可能是他的社工 你们又不知道 |
[19:44] | Okay, maybe we didn’t hear it right. | 好吧 或许是我们听错了 |
[19:48] | Hanna, we heard what Caleb said, | 汉娜 我们听见凯勒的话了 |
[19:50] | and you have to know the truth. | 你必须知道真相 |
[19:52] | I think he’s with someone else and hasn’t told you. | 我觉得他和别人有一腿 但却没告诉你 |
[19:55] | No, Caleb has told me everything, | 不可能 凯勒什么都告诉我了 |
[19:57] | and I told him everything. | 我也把一切都告诉了他 |
[20:02] | Not everything, but I told him all about me. | 也不是一切 我把我的事都告诉他了 |
[20:05] | And what you’re saying, it’s not him. | 他绝不是你们说的那样 |
[20:10] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[20:14] | Okay, guys, maybe we are being a little bit paranoid. | 好吧 姐妹们 或许我们是有点多疑了 |
[20:17] | You know, with all that’s going on, | 这一切发生的时候 |
[20:19] | we’re looking at things too closely, | 我们都是当局者迷 |
[20:20] | we’re getting these details, but can’t see the big picture. | 只关注细节 却没看到全局 |
[20:23] | Guys. | 姐妹们 |
[20:58] | Caleb’s not picking up. | 凯勒不接 |
[21:00] | She’s gonna send him a text. | 她发短信给他了 |
[21:02] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么样了 |
[21:03] | Either it’s exactly what it looks like, | 就是现在这样这么糟 |
[21:05] | which is bad enough, or it’s something worse. | 或者比现在还要糟 |
[21:08] | Couldn’t it just be two pendants that look alike? | 难道就不能只是两个相像的挂件吗 |
[21:11] | Dream on. | 继续做梦吧你就 |
[21:14] | If Caleb hurts Hanna, he’s a dead man. | 要是凯勒敢伤害汉娜 他就死定了 |
[21:18] | Not literally. I mean– | 也没那么夸张 我是说 |
[21:21] | I gotta go. | 我先走了 |
[21:30] | Impressive! Sean Ackard. | 真厉害啊 肖恩·阿卡德 |
[21:32] | Score for Paige. | 挺有一手的嘛 佩奇 |
[21:34] | He asked me, and I thought it would be fun. | 他邀请我了 我想应该挺好玩的 |
[21:36] | I thought he was gonna hibernate for the rest of the year, | 我以为他今年要这么一直冬眠下去了呢 |
[21:38] | but you dragged him out of the cave. | 不过你把从洞里拽出来了 |
[21:40] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[22:40] | Passing her information? | 传输资料吗 |
[22:42] | What kind of information? | 什么资料 |
[22:43] | What was on the flash drive? | 优盘里是什么 |
[22:45] | I couldn’t see, but it could have been anything. | 我看不到 什么资料都有可能 |
[22:47] | Anything? | 任何资料吗 |
[22:48] | Anything from Hanna’s computer, I guess. | 汉娜电脑里的任何资料 |
[22:50] | Caleb the hacker. | 别忘了凯勒是黑客 |
[22:52] | Is that who Toby heard Jenna talking to | 他是不是就是托比听到詹娜写下214时 |
[22:54] | when she wrote down the number? | 与她通电话的那个人 |
[22:56] | Wait. 2-1-4 has to do with Caleb? | 等等 214和凯勒有关系吗 |
[22:58] | You know what you’re saying, right? | 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[23:00] | That Jenna plus Caleb equals “A.” | 詹娜加凯勒就是A |
[23:02] | No! He can’t be doing this. | 不 他不会这么做的 |
[23:04] | Whatever it is, it can’t be this. And it can’t be her. | 不管怎样 不会是这样的 也不可能是她 |
[23:07] | Hanna, no one wants this to be true. | 汉娜 我们都不希望这是真的 |
[23:10] | – Has he called you back? – Not yet. | -他回你电话了吗 -还没 |
[23:12] | And nobody’s seen him in school since this morning. | 从今天早上开始就没人见到过他 |
[23:16] | You don’t know what this would mean if it’s true. | 你们不会明白如果这是真的意味着什么 |
[23:18] | Hanna, we do know. | 汉娜 我们懂的 |
[23:27] | Wait. Hanna– | 等等 汉娜 |
[23:28] | Wait. Spence, don’t. | 等等 斯宾塞 别去了 |
[23:35] | 我在家等你 给我电话 拜托了 -汉娜 | |
[24:01] | 2 Two… | |
[24:04] | 1 One… | |
[24:08] | 4 Four. | |
[24:22] | Money? | 钱 |
[24:23] | You did this for money? | 你就为了钱这么干吗 |
[24:24] | She knew I was a hacker. She asked me about her phone. | 她知道我是黑客 她问我她电话的事 |
[24:26] | The phone you couldn’t crack, was that a lie too? | 你说破解不了她的手机 那也是个谎吗 |
[24:28] | Jenna found out that I did work on Emily’s phone. | 詹娜知道我破解了艾米丽的手机 |
[24:31] | She offered me cash to make myself available to you and listen. | 所以她给我钱让我来监视你 |
[24:35] | I thought it was just some | 我以为就是些 |
[24:36] | generic bitchiness with all the pretty girls. | 漂亮女孩间的普通琐事罢了 |
[24:38] | – Why shouldn’t I make a couple of bucks? – You are such a creep. | -那我何不赚一把 -你真是个卑鄙小人 |
[24:41] | Wait. | 别走 |
[24:43] | Then she started asking questions, | 后来她就开始问我问题了 |
[24:45] | questions that I didn’t like. | 问些我不喜欢的问题 |
[24:47] | And by then… | 那时候 |
[24:49] | other things were happening with you and me. | 我们之间发生了那些事 |
[24:53] | You were spying on me the whole time. | 你自始自终都在监视我吗 |
[24:55] | No, not the whole time. | 不 不是一直 |
[24:56] | You gave her your locker combination! | 你还把你的衣柜密码给她了 |
[24:58] | That’s how she gave me the flash drive. | 这样她才能把优盘给我 |
[25:00] | What was on it when she got it back? | 优盘里是什么东西 |
[25:02] | Junk. | 都是垃圾 |
[25:02] | She thinks it’s the log off your cell phone, but it’s not. | 她以为是你的通话记录 其实不是 |
[25:06] | No– | 别这样 |
[25:07] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[25:51] | Poor Hanna. | 可怜的汉娜 |
[25:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:57] | Why? You didn’t do anything. | 怎么了 又不是你干的 |
[25:59] | I’m part of what happened to her– | 和我也是有关联的 |
[26:01] | What’s happening to all of you. | 还有发生在你们身上的这一切 |
[26:03] | It’s the other way around, Toby. | 彼此彼此 托比 |
[26:05] | We happened to you. | 你的事情也是我们导致的 |
[26:19] | What’s it like to run away? | 逃亡是个什么感觉 |
[26:22] | Cold. | 冷 |
[26:26] | Didn’t you ever run away? | 你没逃跑过吗 |
[26:29] | Once. I think I was seven. | 有过一次 我7岁的时候 |
[26:33] | My sister and I had an argument over something, | 我和我姐姐因为一些事情吵架 |
[26:36] | and my parents took Melissa’s side. | 我爸妈都站在梅丽莎那边 |
[26:40] | What were you fighting about? | 你们当时为什么事吵架的 |
[26:43] | Some great injustice I can’t remember now. | 一些不公平的事吧 我都记不得了 |
[26:48] | But they sided with her, | 可他们都偏向我姐 |
[26:51] | so I made a tuna salad sandwich, | 于是我做了个金枪鱼三明治 |
[26:53] | and I ran away. | 然后就离家出走了 |
[26:57] | And where did you go? | 你去哪了 |
[26:58] | The movies. | 去看电影了 |
[27:01] | It was something animated. | 看了一个动画片 |
[27:04] | There was a princess, and everybody was singing. | 讲一个公主的故事 有一大群人在唱歌 |
[27:12] | Then I got lonely. | 我就觉得很孤独 |
[27:15] | And I ate my tuna salad sandwich | 然后 我吃完了三明治 |
[27:17] | and I came home. | 就回家了 |
[27:21] | Were your parents worried? | 你爸妈一定很担心吧 |
[27:25] | They hadn’t even noticed I was gone. | 他们甚至都没发现我不见了 |
[27:32] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[27:34] | What? | 什么 |
[27:36] | If you ever get the urge to run away again… | 如果你下次再要离家出走的话 |
[27:41] | call me first, okay? | 先打给我 好吗 |
[27:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:26] | Byron… | 拜伦 |
[28:27] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[28:29] | I’m not doing anything. | 没干啥 |
[28:30] | If she finds out you’re spying on her, | 要是她发现你在监视她的话 |
[28:32] | she’ll be furious. | 她肯定会大闹一场的 |
[28:34] | I’m not spying. | 我不是监视她 |
[28:35] | I’m just standing in our daughter’s bedroom. | 我只是在女儿房间里站会儿罢了 |
[28:38] | We agreed long ago that we weren’t gonna be | 我们不是早就说好 不做那种 |
[28:40] | those parents that poke and pry. | 多管闲事的家长的吗 |
[28:42] | Yeah, but what about those parents who worry? | 没错 那难道要做成天提心吊胆的父母吗 |
[28:45] | And what if something happened to her? How would you feel? | 如果真发生了什么事 你后悔都来不及 |
[28:47] | – That’s not fair. – Life isn’t fair. | -这不公平 -生活本来就是不公平的 |
[28:50] | If she’s keeping secrets, | 如果她要对我们保密 |
[28:51] | it’s because she learned it from us. | 那也是跟我们学的 |
[28:55] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[28:56] | Meaning exactly what I said. | 就是我说的意思 |
[28:57] | If there are parts of her life that she wants private, | 如果她想保留一些隐私 |
[29:00] | it’s because we taught her to do that. | 那也是我们教给她的 |
[29:01] | You mean I did. | 你是说我教她的是吗 |
[29:03] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[29:04] | Yeah, but it’s still there, isn’t it? | 你还耿耿于怀 是吧 |
[29:06] | Yeah. It is. | 是啊 那肯定 |
[29:09] | I thought we were past that. | 我还以为我们可以忽略过去呢 |
[29:10] | We’re not past it. | 我们不是忽略过去 |
[29:11] | We’re trying to find a way around it, | 我们只是在寻找解决的方法 |
[29:13] | but we really haven’t dealt with it. | 但是我们的确还没找到 |
[29:14] | Okay, fine. Can we just | 好吧 我们现在能回到 |
[29:15] | keep this about Aria and this unknown boy? | 艾瑞亚和神秘男孩的事情上来吗 |
[29:18] | Can we do that? | 我们能继续寻找线索吗 |
[29:19] | I don’t know, can we? | 我不知道 我们还能吗 |
[29:20] | Is that really what this argument is all about? | 咱们现在争论的是这个问题吗 |
[29:22] | I’m not arguing. | 我不是在跟你争辩 |
[29:23] | Byron, you can’t even agree with me | 拜伦 咱俩甚至在吵架这件事上 |
[29:24] | that we are fighting. | 都没法达成共识 |
[29:25] | We’re n– | 我们 |
[29:27] | Hey, Mike. | 迈克 |
[29:29] | Did you just get home? | 你刚到家吗 |
[29:38] | I called her. She didn’t pick up. | 我打给她了 她没接 |
[29:40] | Did she talk to you? | 她跟你说什么了没 |
[29:41] | Radio silence. | 她没回我 |
[29:43] | Poor Hanna. | 可怜的汉娜 |
[29:45] | Why do you think Jenna told Caleb to go after her? | 你觉得詹娜为什么要指使凯勒监视她 |
[29:48] | Because she was the one who wasn’t seeing anybody. | 因为就她看不见 |
[29:51] | Target of convenience. | 此话有理 |
[29:57] | I should just pick a boy, someone nice, | 我就该随便找个男生 人还行的 |
[29:59] | and just tell my mom that that’s who I was texting. | 然后告诉我妈 他就是我发短信的对象 |
[30:02] | That’d be the simple solution. | 这方法会容易点 |
[30:04] | There’s nothing simple about lying. | 撒谎可不是件容易的事儿 |
[30:08] | I didn’t mean it like that. I meant lying in general. | 我不是那个意思 我说的是广义上的撒谎 |
[30:12] | Okay. If you say so. | 好吧 你说是就是吧 |
[30:22] | You’ve got a good shot at having the search warrant thrown out. | 咱们很有希望能让他们撤销搜查令 |
[30:25] | Judge Enwright is a notorious rubber stamp, | 恩怀特法官一向没什么主见 |
[30:27] | and he probably didn’t even read it. | 他恐怕还没看到那些材料 |
[30:29] | So whatever they find, we can get tossed out. | 所以他们发现什么 咱就能销毁什么 |
[30:34] | Why are they searching my room? | 他们干嘛要搜我房间 |
[30:36] | What makes me so special? | 我有什么特别的 |
[30:37] | Police thinking is like water. | 警察办案就像流水 |
[30:40] | It runs downhill and travels the path of least resistence. | 总是忽略关键证据 却盯着细节不放 |
[30:44] | So when they found out that you and Ian were once involved, | 所以当他们发现你曾和伊恩有染时 |
[30:48] | you went to the top of their list. | 你当然就成了他们的首要嫌犯了 |
[30:50] | I could never hurt Alison. | 我不可能伤害艾莉森 |
[30:52] | She made me furious sometimes, but… | 她的确有时会惹我生气 |
[30:56] | But I would never hurt her. | 但是我不会伤害她的 |
[30:57] | Honey, I know you didn’t do what they think you did. | 亲爱的 我知道你什么都没做 |
[31:00] | You couldn’t. We’re gonna get this behind us, | 不可能是你 我们肯定能解决这个问题 |
[31:03] | and then we’re gonna figure out a way to move ahead– | 我们肯定会查明真相 还你一个清白 |
[31:06] | All of us, as a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[31:11] | Come downstairs? | 要下楼来吗 |
[31:13] | In a little while. | 等一会儿 |
[31:25] | Where were you all morning? | 你一个早上都去哪了 |
[31:28] | Walking. | 走走 |
[31:30] | Just walking. | 到处走走 |
[31:33] | So it’s true? | 所以是真的了 |
[31:35] | Yeah. It’s all true. | 是的 都是真的 |
[31:39] | Where’s Spencer? | 斯宾塞去哪儿了 |
[31:41] | Oh, she stayed home. | 她待家呢 |
[31:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:51] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[31:55] | I just want to talk to her. | 我想跟她谈谈 |
[32:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:11] | Yes? | 有事吗 |
[32:38] | This is Hanna. | 我是汉娜 |
[32:40] | In case you couldn’t guess. | 以防你猜不出来 |
[32:53] | What did you do to mom and dad? | 你做什么事惹到爸妈了 |
[32:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你说什么 |
[32:57] | They were getting along, and I came home | 他们本来好好的 我回来的时候 |
[32:59] | – and find them fighting in your room. – About what? | -却看到他俩在你房间里吵架 -吵什么 |
[33:01] | About some boy they don’t like. | 一个他们不喜欢的男孩 |
[33:03] | Dump him. Or just say you’ll dump him. | 甩了他 或者告诉他们你会甩了他的 |
[33:06] | It’s not that simple. | 这事儿没那么简单 |
[33:07] | Lie to them, okay? | 骗他们总行了吧 |
[33:09] | You used to do it all the time. | 你过去不是总骗他们的吗 |
[33:10] | Tell them what they want to know, | 就说他们想听的话 |
[33:12] | even if you have to make it up. | 就算瞎编也行 |
[33:14] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay, all right? | 放心吧 一切都会好的 |
[33:16] | We’re gonna go downstairs, we’re gonna have dinner, | 我们现在下楼 吃晚餐 |
[33:19] | we’re gonna talk about mom coming back, | 去劝妈妈搬回来 |
[33:20] | and everything’s gonna go back to normal. | 一切都将回复原样 |
[33:23] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:24] | It better. | 最好是 |
[33:38] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[33:39] | Your mom has called. She’s, uh, not feeling well. | 你妈妈打电话来 说感觉不舒服 |
[33:42] | Is she sick? | 她病了吗 |
[33:44] | No, she’s just not up to it tonight. | 没有 就是今晚不来了 |
[33:47] | We’ll do it another time. Soon. | 下次吧 很快的 |
[33:51] | Come on. Everything smells so great. | 来啊 闻着可香了 |
[33:52] | I can’t wait to see what you guys came up with. | 我都迫不及待地想看你俩做的菜了 |
[34:22] | You know, they were worried about you. | 知道吗 他们很担心你 |
[34:25] | They thought you might have run away. | 他们以为你会离家出走呢 |
[34:27] | Thank you for your concern. | 多谢你的关心 |
[34:30] | I think I’d understand if you did, though. | 你要真这么做的话 我能理解 |
[34:33] | You know, run away. | 我是说离家出走这事儿 |
[34:34] | You know what I don’t need, Ian? | 知道我不需要什么吗 伊恩 |
[34:36] | I don’t need your understanding. | 就是你的理解 |
[34:39] | Well, we’re family. We should act like one. | 我们是一家人 该表现得像一家人 |
[34:42] | Family protects itself. | 家人之间都是互相保护的 |
[34:43] | I thought you had to protect Melissa | 我还以为你只保护梅丽莎 |
[34:44] | and your bundle of joy. | 和她肚子里的孩子呢 |
[34:46] | I do. | 我是要保护 |
[34:47] | And I will. | 我会保护他们的 |
[34:49] | But right now there’s still | 不过现在还有扇 |
[34:50] | a window of protection left open for you. | 保护之窗为你而开 |
[34:53] | We just need to be honest with each other. | 我们只是得坦诚相待 |
[34:58] | You want to help me run away, don’t you? | 你想帮我出逃 是不 |
[35:02] | Oh, that would be great for you. | 这样对你就再好不过了 |
[35:05] | “She ran away, she must be guilty.” | “这丫头跑了 肯定是畏罪潜逃” |
[35:07] | If I disappeared, that would | 我要是消失了 |
[35:09] | just clean up everything for you, wouldn’t it? | 就为你扫除一切障碍了 是吧 |
[35:11] | Time’s running out for you, Spencer. | 你没有时间再浪费了 斯宾塞 |
[35:14] | You should take the help that’s offered– wherever it comes from. | 你该接受这个提议的 不管是谁提的 |
[35:18] | Because when they arrest you… | 因为当他们逮捕你的时候 |
[35:22] | It’ll be too late. | 就太晚了 |
[35:38] | Nice room. | 闺房不错 |
[35:40] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[35:43] | Window seat. I always wanted a room with one of those. | 窗座 我一直想有间带窗座的房间 |
[35:48] | You had your date with Sean? | 你去跟肖恩约会了吗 |
[35:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:54] | That’s where I was tonight. | 就是今晚 |
[35:57] | – How’d it go? – Great. | -怎么样 -很棒 |
[35:59] | Good. He’s a nice guy. | 挺好的 他人挺好的 |
[36:04] | Yeah, it went okay. | 那个 还行吧 |
[36:07] | Good. | 那就好 |
[36:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:10] | Until he kissed me. | 直到他亲了我 |
[36:15] | He took me home and kissed me goodnight. | 他送我回家 并和我吻别 |
[36:18] | And… | 然后 |
[36:20] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[36:22] | The date, the whole night, just felt | 这次约会 这一整晚 |
[36:26] | phony all of a sudden, | 感觉一下子就成了假象 |
[36:28] | like it wasn’t me– | 好像不是我自己似的 |
[36:31] | It was somebody I was watching, but not me. | 而是我在看的某个人 但不是我 |
[36:36] | He went home, and I texted you. | 他一回家 我就给你发短信了 |
[36:40] | Sean’s a nice guy, | 肖恩人挺好的 |
[36:42] | and if he’s interested in you as more than a friend, | 如果他对你不止像朋友那样的话 |
[36:46] | you have to be honest with him. | 你就得告诉他实话 |
[36:48] | You’re saying I should dump him? | 你是说我该甩了他是吗 |
[36:50] | I’m saying you shouldn’t lead him on, | 我是说你不该牵着他的鼻子走 |
[36:53] | You have to be honest. | 你得实话实说 |
[36:55] | That is so easy for you to say. | 你是站着说话不嫌腰疼 |
[36:58] | You’re fearless. | 你那么无畏无惧 |
[37:00] | I am so not fearless. | 我可一点都不无畏 |
[37:02] | You came out. | 可你出柜了呀 |
[37:05] | I didn’t come out of the closet. | 我也不是主动出柜的 |
[37:08] | I fell out– on my face. | 我当时也摔得很惨 |
[37:12] | But I’m out. | 但如今我已经出来了 |
[37:14] | And whatever else happens, | 不管会发生什么 |
[37:15] | I don’t have to worry about it anymore. | 我都不必再担惊受怕了 |
[37:22] | If I say it out loud… | 可如果我说出来的话 |
[37:26] | If I say… | 如果我说 |
[37:29] | “I’m gay”… | “我是拉拉” |
[37:33] | The whole world is gonna change. | 一切都会变得不一样了 |
[37:36] | Yeah. It will. | 是啊 会变的 |
[37:54] | You want to hear something funny? | 想听听有趣的事吗 |
[37:56] | I would love to hear something funny. | 我很想听些趣事 |
[37:58] | When I was trying to talk myself into being interested in boys, | 当我说服自己去喜欢上男生时 |
[38:04] | I would look for guys like you. | 我会找像你这样的男孩子 |
[38:10] | Like me how? | 像我哪样 |
[38:13] | The kind that would pull me up on stage and get me to sing. | 那种能把我拽到台上让我唱歌的男生 |
[38:19] | Because I would never do that on my own. | 因为我自己一个人是绝不会那么做的 |
[38:57] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[39:00] | Yeah? | 恩 |
[39:03] | Caleb’s things are gone from the guest room. | 凯勒客房里的东西都不见了 |
[39:06] | He left. | 他离开了 |
[39:09] | – Can I come in? – Not right now, | -我能进来吗 -暂时不行 |
[39:12] | I’m gonna take a bath. | 我要洗个澡 |
[39:41] | I’m sorry, honey. It’s me. | 对不起 吵到你了 是我 |
[39:44] | Did you just get home? | 你刚回来吗 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:49] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[39:52] | I was right. | 我之前说的没错 |
[39:54] | We’ve got a shot at having the search warrant thrown out. | 我们很有希望能撤销这张搜查令 |
[39:56] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[39:58] | Yeah, that’s good, | 是啊 是很好 |
[39:59] | But there was nothing for them to find. | 反正他们也找不到什么 |
[40:04] | They did find something. | 他们还真找到了些什么 |
[40:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:10] | I got this back channel. | 有人私下告诉我 |
[40:12] | They found some fibers, | 他们找到了些纤维 |
[40:14] | some threads caught in a bracelet. | 在手链里找到了一些线 |
[40:16] | That name bracelet of yours. | 就是上面写着你名字的那条手链 |
[40:18] | The one Alison gave us? | 艾莉森给我们的那条吗 |
[40:21] | The threads match the sweater | 那些线和在托比家衣橱里 |
[40:23] | that they found in Toby’s closet, | 找到的毛衣相吻合 |
[40:26] | the one with the blood stains. | 那件有血痕的毛衣 |
[40:30] | I have to ask you– did you have that sweater? | 我必须要问你 那件毛衣是你拿的吗 |
[40:34] | – Did you plant it in Toby’s house? – No! | -是你把它放到托比家里的吗 -我没有 |
[40:38] | That’s the sweater Alison was wearing the night she died. | 那件毛衣是艾莉森死亡那晚穿的 |
[40:40] | How could I have that sweater? | 我怎么会有那件毛衣 |
[40:41] | I guess the theory is that she gave it to you that night, | 我猜说得通的解释是她那晚把毛衣给了你 |
[40:43] | – or you took it from her. – I took it from her? | -或者是你从她那儿拿的 -我拿的 |
[40:46] | You mean like after she– | 你是说在她死后 |
[40:49] | Inside their minds, it makes sense. | 在警察的思维里 这是说得通的 |
[40:52] | What about in your mind? What do you think? | 那你的思维呢 你觉得是怎样 |
[40:56] | I think someone’s going to a | 我觉得是有人 |
[40:58] | great deal of trouble to make you look guilty. | 想陷害你 使你显得很有嫌疑 |
[41:03] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[41:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[41:44] | 亲爱的汉娜 把这些拼起来 吻你 -A |